PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

maotd
05-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Thoses stages recommand 640k TP like some crazy bronken maps. You're like me, close to 560k. We are just not strong enough to fight theses pests. We need some more Rainbows. A lot more Rainbows. I guess clearing some of theses maps are already a thing we can be proud of.

JLP603> I just wonder something... why all your girls are stuck to lvl40? Why you don't raise them to lvl80?

JLP603
05-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Well at first i was actuallylacking gold and upgrade materials back when manyu maps actually cost stamina... and i wanted to keep the total power of my teams relatively the same since i only had 3 rainbows... but now that i have a rainbow for every team and manyu maps dont cost stamina any more i might make them max lvl... will take a lot of gold though without including ampie boosting them

maotd
05-10-2018, 01:29 AM
That's a good reason. I didn't think about gold issue 'cause I never had gold issues myself (my main issue is much too much gold than I use or can use).
If it can help you, this week has x1.5 gold bonus and next week should be somthing like x2.03 gold bonus. It's time to farm even map this week (with both stamina disconut and gold boost it's very reliable) and gold map next week ;)

Myrdin
05-10-2018, 01:42 AM
I get the "challange thing" and sure. But here I am, with 9 rainbows and bloomed golds, just unable to even make it through some of those maps.
My Crit team can burst their way through any of the lines, but the pests are so tough my other teams get murdered horribly.
I think a second 6* Crit team is necessary, to have one power team on each line, followed up by 1 counter team right behind them.
But that is a goal for quite a long time seeing as lately gacha didnt produce any 6* even after I burned another around 800 gems on it.

On a positive note, I managed to scrape enough gems for one more pull and got last dupe of the currently featured 5* (not hammer chan, the other really cool looking one), so thats a maxed out girl for me. Once bloomed and lvled up she will be quite usefull.
On the other hand to bad I used all those dupes on her, since if I Promoted her..... but ah well. Honestly I am holding out on the promotion for the moment.

twilightdream
05-10-2018, 02:30 AM
For Nidhogg stage you need only 10 rainbow to knock it.
One for Kerria + debuff girl & boss type girl and other for Solar Buster cannon group.
It may sound silly, but this is the way to clear it.

Example girl for Kerria group is girl like Ivy, Stock, Mistletoe etc.

I have none of them, so I just use all dodge girls I have to tackle and pray...

Myrdin
05-10-2018, 04:50 AM
Anyone else thinks that Pigmy Water Lily should have been a Magic type instead of slash ?
The whole easthetics of hers just doesnt really suit a Slash type. Plus the sheer amount of Crit Girls in Slash category is a bit to much.

Wutan
05-10-2018, 05:03 AM
Considering the fact that there are barely any Magic Crit Girls i agree.

There are only 2 right now?

Wolf Berry and detective-chan.

Her Aesthetics scream Magic Type, her Ult. suits Slash Types quite nicely (might be a weird mix of a Magicial Sword Attack. Looks like an ethereal Blade.)

twilightdream
05-10-2018, 06:40 AM
If I remember correctly our new rainbow queen Hitsuji have same buff as Sleepy-chan.
So she's not slash type, she's every type.

game2534
05-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I considered her to be all type instead of slash like Pillow-chan. If not even better due to few powerful blunt rainbow. (for now) A true wild card that you can pitch in every team except solar drive.:squint:

Myrdin
05-10-2018, 01:35 PM
The moe Waifu returns !
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/10/JZE.jpg

Thats -300 Rainbow coins for me. Yes, yes thank you very much 3K Dmm Deal chan ~

No way I could not recruit my adorable little Helenium (Sneezweed...ugh), she has been peeking out of that signature for some time now ~ :3

The fact that she is baller counter girl with guts and skill act might also be part of the reason :D

This is a fine addition to the Counter team, next time I have a ticket or something I think I´ll go "fool mode" and instead of finish said Counter team Pick my first waifu ever Mei or adorable gundam chan Corn Cockle... Because there is no such a thing as consistency when it comes to Waifu obtaining....mofu :D

maotd
05-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Easter Sneezeweed is better :p (obviously it's absolutly not related to the fact she is my first DMM 6* or to her cute bunny ears).

Wutan
05-10-2018, 01:55 PM
GZ, Myrdin.
Looks like Helenium finally has returned to where she belongs :)
I was wondering when you'll finally pull the trigger and get her on your DMM Account.

Myrdin
05-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Considering she is a top candidate for Magic type Counter girl for the team I am building it was really just a question of time.
I wanted to go with Habrantus or someone else, whom I not yet got here or on Nutaku to get the "new character" feeling but, since she fits into the role I need her I decided to pick her up sooner than later.

Volarmis
05-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Since I'm finishing up fully base-amping Burning Bush with no other 6* (besides Alstroemeria) to buff, I decided to spend my hard earned 300 rainbow medals early.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/10/JZO.png

And so, I welcome Saffron as my 6th rainbow (7th including Alstroemeria).

Wutan
05-10-2018, 03:20 PM
GZ to Volarmis as well. Good Choice :)

game2534
05-10-2018, 05:36 PM
@myrdin&volarmis I see you two are men of culture. One who aim for his waifu without hesitation, another is one who see the greatness of my waifu.:cool:

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 12:10 AM
@myrdin&volarmis I see you two are men of culture. One who aim for his waifu without hesitation, another is one who see the greatness of my waifu.:cool:

Dont get me wrong. i have Saffron as well, on Nutaku for the moment and considering just how necessary she is for a counter team I will be getting her in the future (a future far far away, because after this counter team I wanna go for second crit team :p).
But before that I wanna see some actual new girls I not yet have on either account ~

Volarmis
05-11-2018, 04:21 AM

Personally, I wanted to do a dodge+counter team as I've really took a shine to that combination ever since I've put Seri into battle.
Plus, I really need some overpowered knight to pull me through events like the Niddhoggr one right now.
I haven't heard everything Saffron has to say yet, so I can't really say anything about her character and how far that'll resonate with me, but I'm optimistic about it. :p

EDIT:
Heh, 10 salt tickets for the comic reaching 100 chapters.
I've still got a ways to go with those translations (may pick up the pace for this weekend).

maotd
05-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Congrats Volarmis :D

Is there any reasons for that:
The salt temptation is so intense...

Volarmis
05-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Congrats Volarmis :D

Is there any reasons for that:
The salt temptation is so intense...

See my edit above. :p

Ghostmon
05-11-2018, 11:46 AM
@Game, I gotta admit, Safforn is crazy good. I dunno, I might consider switching my waifu already, she's so good. Nothing bad about her.

I think you will like her Volarmis. She so good I used my only 2 dressblooms. Like immediately. Probably save my skill flowers for Kerria or something, but I was tempted to use those too.

Anyone up for another round of group salt ticket pull?

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 01:28 PM
@Game, I gotta admit, Safforn is crazy good. I dunno, I might consider switching my waifu already, she's so good. Nothing bad about her.

I think you will like her Volarmis. She so good I used my only 2 dressblooms. Like immediately. Probably save my skill flowers for Kerria or something, but I was tempted to use those too.

Anyone up for another round of group salt ticket pull?

How did you get dressblooms ?
That expensive 10K gacha back in last... summer was it ?

Volarmis
05-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Ok, this is it - signature update and the first time I have a fully base-ampied, max level, full 6* helper team.
They could still use some equipment upgrades, but that'll wait for the next synthesis boost event. :p

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 01:43 PM
"Damn Volarmis sensei, why your girls so stronk !" :D

In a gentleman mofu voice :3
~ On a side note - you guys being gentlemen of refined taste and appreciation for quality waifu time... please lay your eyes upon these few gems I have brought to you, for your amusement, from the far away lands of FB FKG group ~
*click to enlarge*

Wutan
05-11-2018, 01:43 PM
@Myrdin

There was a Rainbow Dressbloom Deal for 3000 DMM Points not to long ago if i remember correctly.
Also there was one Rainbow Dressbloom Deal in December. It was expensive though.

Btw. Thanks for the pics :wink:

@Volarmis

GZ. Looks n1. Habranthus...drool :love:

skasio
05-11-2018, 02:34 PM
10075 10076 10077 10078

https://i.imgur.com/lfpXsaA.gif

I'm also thinking about picking up Saffron at some point, now that Nerine's DEF buff got... well, buffed. But then I would probably need another scaling skill activation.

Myrdin
05-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Decided to roll the 10 salt tickets, and this time found two sugar cubes in there as well :)

Nice to get some good stuff after all this time from those tickets, for a change

Ghostmon
05-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Myrdin: No, I couldn't bring myself to dish 10k; but I can't remember, I just knew I had 2 dressblooms and BAM turned Safforn into more of a beast.

I could not resist; I have 20 tickets, I used 10 annnnnddd...

Bronze and silvers. Was gonna do a snip, but guess there was no need, bleh.

twilightdream
05-11-2018, 07:52 PM
I think we already have 2 rainbow dressbloom deal this year, not sure.
The NY deal has cheap one, with only 5k and you got one random rainbow+dressbloom+something I don't remember.

Raine
05-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Kurenai also has her :wink:

Y'know I want Yamabuki. Getting her (and her evolution art) was overdue. It's all about that armpit. (https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/12/Jig.png) :p

I have a question for you guys. How do you guys access dmm? do you guys use any specific vpn software or do you guys do the cookie changing thing as mentioned in the fkg wikia... I am currently using hola vpn but as of today it seems to be really slow.... like when I go on missions the stages just stop loading at 6/9 or something like that.
Edit: wow that sure is great for you guys. I keep getting the location error if I try to access the website without any vpn programs.

I was using the cookie hack, but when FKG moved to a new URL last year, it stopped working, and since then, I've been using SoftEther + VPNGate [link] (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_Started#VPN_Method).

According to Dragonjet who worked on an extension called KC3 (which enabled people to access KanColle), ISP-targeted blocking employed by DMM rendered the cookie hack unusable in some places, including my country, where it previously worked. Dragonjet, who also happens to be my countryman, confirmed it himself.

On my smartphone, I go with TunnelBear.

The moe Waifu returns !
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/10/JZE.jpg

Congrats on Helenium! :)

~ On a side note - you guys being gentlemen of refined taste and appreciation for quality waifu time... please lay your eyes upon these few gems I have brought to you, for your amusement, from the far away lands of FB FKG group ~
*click to enlarge*

Whoa! Stop teasing me, Echinacea!

There was a Rainbow Dressbloom Deal for 3000 DMM Points not to long ago if i remember correctly.
Also there was one Rainbow Dressbloom Deal in December. It was expensive though.

I think we already have 2 rainbow dressbloom deal this year, not sure.
The NY deal has cheap one, with only 5k and you got one random rainbow+dressbloom+something I don't remember.

I counted 4 so far. The 10,000- and 5,000-point fukubukuro gachas back in New Year included at least a bonus rainbow equipment flower (I'd rather not use Nutaku's term). Then there were the usual 3,000-point deals in February and April.

maotd
05-13-2018, 04:32 AM
Well. I don't really know what's happening in thoses new main story maps but I'm a bit affraid. We killed the big boss and broke the core on Nidhogg story maps, all the girls escaped from this lava area and their all back to their home, fighting strange and funny oji-chan mosquitos and old mechanic butterflies. I hope it's not the sign of an impending main story end...

twilightdream
05-13-2018, 05:30 AM
I didn't listen what they talked in the 49 story yet, so don't have much opinion.
But the main story, event, nation def, whale mission do have connection.
So with the current situation in story mode (48 mission) and the event we have right now...
I think the story mode still have long way to go... too long...

We have festa running after Nidhogg down...
Warunasubi/Nightshade and Larkspur appear to steal Snowman that prepare for the festa...
Paphi-chan does chasing those 2 thieves... but end up face weird pest mob... that does disappear without any trace...
They do enter the cave near by and try to investigate... but Warunasubi/Nightshade destroy the cave with her sneeze...
Nazuna does know something and willing to investigate about this matter futher...

So we do jump from event 60th where we met Maronie/Horse Chestnut to event 71st where Warunasubi/Nightshade appear.
With a lot of charecter hass been skip... Seem they still have a lot of story to tell us in future...

Myrdin
05-13-2018, 06:15 AM
I find the story of FKG so hilariously bad and boring that I dont even follow it. Heck I dont even read the Hscenes anymore :D
If this game had no story at all It wouldnt bother me much, and I am a guy who enjoys a good story.

twilightdream
05-13-2018, 06:20 AM
The story mode is not good or bad for me.
But it's not boring for me, since they do put a lot of good joke in it, if you understand what they saying.
Also they still hide a lot of thing behind the curtain.

Wutan
05-13-2018, 06:31 AM
Well i only investigate the background story (if there is any) of characters i like.
I also read the short storys translated by Volarmis because there are some n1 gems among them.
I entirely skip the Story banter.

It's a Hentaigame. The sad truth most Hentais/Ecchis don't have an intriguing story.

Ghostmon
05-13-2018, 02:05 PM
Not enough Japanese knowledge to fully understand story. But I'd actually read it if I could.

Looking forward to maintenance. Hoping for a few rainbow units to become priority, have 1500+ FGs to burn. Nightmaher, Habranthus, H.Peony, Pink (Miko) etc., I need/want.

twilightdream
05-14-2018, 02:57 AM
I'm simple man.
I saw new broken Aqua-boss map, so I play + the old one.
https://i.imgur.com/zhkCRQv.jpg

Myrdin
05-14-2018, 03:16 AM
I'm simple man.
I saw new broken Aqua-boss map, so I play + the old one.
https://i.imgur.com/zhkCRQv.jpg

How ?
Show me your full Team roster please.

Volarmis
05-14-2018, 04:16 AM
By the way it's great to see lower rarity units getting their shot at promotion once again.
Double great for me, since it turned out to be the purple little sister's turn - I still need to look through her abilities though.

@twilightdream: Isn't that right? :)

Myrdin
05-14-2018, 04:21 AM
So... you pulled twice and got two Rainbows in a row ?

Well, gratz.
The amount of consistent luck some people have is beyond unreal. Thats what, 5-6 Rainbows just in the last half a year or so ?

Wutan
05-14-2018, 04:27 AM
It's not a ticket deal. It's a Random Rainbow Deal (Rainbows from a specific list)

You will get guaranteed Rainbows from 10+1 rolls.

The last Random Rainbow Deal back in December gave me Cherry (not a fan of her either).

Maybe i should just stop purchasing Random Deals...

If i would have got these girls for free i wouldn't complain :wink:

Myrdin
05-14-2018, 04:37 AM
No, you will get guaranteed Rainbows from those 5000 DMM Deals (just random ones from a specific list).

The last Random Rainbow Deal back in December gave me Cherry (not a fan of her either).

Maybe i should just stop purchasing Random Deals...

If i would have got these girls for free i wouldn't complain :wink:

Yeah I was wondering, like "why is he complaining about getting more new Rainbows ?"

Volarmis: Who are the new Promoted girls ?
From you comment I guess one of them is the 2* Magic type Pantsy. Good to see low tier girls getting some love again.

twilightdream
05-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Myrdin ; I'll post my team in tactica.

Volarmis ; Yes sir, it's now a time for purple sister start to shine.
Purple pansy passive is very interesting too, she'll definitely my secend promoted girl...
**look at my rainbow crystal and start to depress**

D*mn it Wutan did it again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

About the deal I'll buy it.
Not because I want new rainbow girl, but I want to repay something for the dev.
I want to support DMM FKG, I want to support yo-game.

game2534
05-14-2018, 06:35 AM
So we go with shinobi (or rather, kunoichi) this time? The skill and abilities kind of a meh compare to Pgymy's brokenness though.

I'll try if I can beat Sabouten onslaught or not.

Edit: And yep, Saffron is still OP as ever. Counter can punch through her 'damage reduction if not using blunt' mechanic. The crit/nuke and debuff team doing fine until Sabouten duo went crazy though.

Unregistered
05-14-2018, 09:00 AM
Next is completing each of those maps 25 times for the main quests.

twilightdream
05-15-2018, 11:16 AM
So today Nutaku FKG reach one of very important point of the game.
The introducing of Lotus Lake Queen Hasu/Lotus and Aqua-shadow... um... seem something missing.

maotd
05-15-2018, 11:34 AM
Don't complain. We have personnal equipement evolution since... 3~4 weeks? Okay, we don't have aqua fragment to evolve them. But the evolution system is here!

twilightdream
05-16-2018, 02:59 AM
What I waiting is a battle between Nutaku FKG danjou & Aqua-shadow.
I still remember some Nutaku danjou said in the the past that dodging rainbow is a unwanted rainbow.
If those Water-boss come to life... will dodging rainbow still unwanted?

Too bad it may take a while until Water Ume & Sakura awake.

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 04:08 AM
Even if they add aqua shadows, Nutaku's only been updating abilities for new characters. The old unbuffed rainbows with their 40% evade will get wrecked.

twilightdream
05-16-2018, 09:24 AM
oh wow... even Nutaku FKG got to introduce Lotus Lake... but dodging rate still 40%...
just... wow...
Catch up with DMM is nearly impossible... OMG...

Volarmis
05-16-2018, 11:42 AM
Volarmis: Who are the new Promoted girls ?
From you comment I guess one of them is the 2* Magic type Pantsy. Good to see low tier girls getting some love again.

Oops, sorry I didn't see this.

You probably already got there, but the promoted girls this time are: Purple Pansy and all the event girls - China Root, Cone Flower (Ninja) and Laurentia (Ninja).

Ghostmon
05-16-2018, 01:28 PM
Did the 5k deal for 2016 girls. First priority was hope not get a dupe. Would be icing on the cake if I can get a counter unit support. In the end I got...

Acacia! Very nice, no complaints! Her ability tho, 150% crit damage?? I thought it was a typo at first lol. Anyone else have her, what kind of teams do you have her in / what do you think about her overall abilities? (just general discussion...can be moved to tactia if needed)

Oh Twilight did you pull the 5k? If so, who you get?

Myrdin
05-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Yeah she got buffed pretty strongly in the Crit girl April buff.

The answer to your question should be pretty obvious though ;)
Crit buff the living sh*t out of her, set her as the first girl to go, and watch her murder everything short of boss in single skill activation.

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 07:47 PM
Acacia only needs +30% to max out her crit chance and with such a sky-high crit damage modifier she gains less from more crit damage relative to other crit girls or other damage buffs. I've got her on an atk down team with Halloween Peony.

Ghostmon
05-16-2018, 10:21 PM
Nice thanks guys. Guess I'll add crit. buff team to one of my many FKG projects. I already have Dusty Miller Chrismas ver., so I'll make a list for myself or something. H. Peony has always been on my list, geezs so many girls I still want...wish there was a battle simulator or something to test out damage output/team synergy.

In other news Safforn saves my BEEhind again; her and counter unit was last survivor in crazy 640k / 660k ultimate mission (those ones in aqua map tabs).
Oh no. I think I need to officially change my favorite..aka. waifu... O_o_O__o

Myrdin
05-17-2018, 12:08 AM
Well since you have Dusty Xmass, you can alternatively opt for 1st turn guaranteed hybrid crit team, with girls who have 1st turn either guaranteed or increased chances for Crit.
Add Denbrodium to the equation, one maybe two debuff teams, and I cant really see many things standing up to this, other than the most broken bosses, and even those would take crazy damage from this.

twilightdream
05-17-2018, 07:05 AM
Ghost ; Um.... my wallet got attack.
Have to wait for next week.

About Acacia... I dont have her.
But I always think she is debuff unit more than critical unit, dont know why I think that.
And it's really good that you have her, she can help ypu a lot in your future extreme map run.

game2534
05-17-2018, 09:19 AM
150% crit damage boost? Man that just real destructive power of her. She would make a fine sweeper, congratz on getting a great gem here ghost.:cool:

Ghostmon
05-17-2018, 11:18 AM
Thanks all, I'll be sure to use her well. I was crossing my fingers hoping to not get dupe (since it didn't really say you couldn't get one...), so it definitely turned out better than expected. For now I will place her with Shiro-chan Christmas and Cybidium. At this point, each structured "team" has about 2 rainbows (counter, debuff, etc); granted if I weren't so scatter-brained, I probably would have 1-2 full rainbow set-ups. Ever since I learned my lackluster "hybrid" approach to team building wasn't going to work, now I'm more focused on 1-2 ability themes per team and work my way from here (...which is what your supposed to do from beginning...oh well xD)

On another note, the rarity upgrade, what was the rule, say my 5 star has all equips unlocked and I evolve to 6 star, what happens? Does it revert back to 1 skill slot; if so, do we get any compensation for those lost skill slots?

maotd
05-17-2018, 12:03 PM
For promotion girls: They will return to 1 skill/1 slot. And it's cheaper in R-shards to promote girls with skill/slot unlocked. That's the compensation.
If skill/slot is due to dupe girl, I guess it worth it. If it's from skill bloom or dress bloom, it don't worth (dont at all for dress bloom).

Myrdin
05-18-2018, 01:08 AM
For promotion girls: They will return to 1 skill/1 slot. And it's cheaper in R-shards to promote girls with skill/slot unlocked. That's the compensation.
If skill/slot is due to dupe girl, I guess it worth it. If it's from skill bloom or dress bloom, it don't worth (dont at all for dress bloom).

Fully agree.

Honestly though I think most of the maxed out 5* with equipment upgraded and personal earring evolved, are often times better of as 5*, then promoting them to 1/1 6*.

My Nadeshiko (Pink Miko.... Pink....what the fuck, who the fuck, why the fuck.....haaaaaaah....ok I am calm now....Pink, wtf...sigh*) for example is fulla maxed and she in this form is more of a wrecking ball than she would be after promoted to 6*, because with all the items and 5/5 skill, with already very solid statline further buffed by Ampys (only the basic ones, the big Ampys are very limited and as such go to my 6*) already performs over any expectations.

Thats why I am not in favor of devs. pushing the 5* promo before the lower tier girls, because for them the Promo actually does a lot more than for the 5*, even more so the maxed out ones. Plus Gold tier girls are the most numerous so this will take 4ever with new ones adding onto the pool every 2 weeks. They should have just go and focus solely on 2/3/4* girls first, because all 3 tiers of them combined are still smaller in numbers than the 5*.
Do one of each tear each time a new promo is released, and after they are done go with the Golds.

Haaaaaah.......sigh. Why Japs, why... Japanese are supposed to be smart, logical people >___>

twilightdream
05-18-2018, 11:22 AM
Ummm... in my case I don't care.
If my 5★ waifu can be promote so she get promote.
Even she full on skill lv and slot she still get promote.
Because she will be more helpfull in front line.

I may use my bone to find her missing skill level.
I may use my blood to find her missing equip slot.
Nor death nor life I will bring her back to her true power, and I will withstand any pain doing it.

maotd
05-18-2018, 01:09 PM
After all this time spent on the game, I just realized something. Personnal Earings color only depends on the nation the girl is from. I'm feeling a bit... dumb right now.

game2534
05-18-2018, 05:36 PM
Ummm... in my case I don't care.
If my 5★ waifu can be promote so she get promote.
Even she full on skill lv and slot she still get promote.
Because she will be more helpfull in front line.

I may use my bone to find her missing skill level.
I may use my blood to find her missing equip slot.
Nor death nor life I will bring her back to her true power, and I will withstand any pain doing it.

In my case it's also up to how my girls can hold herself in gold form or not.
I decided yo promote Protea instead of Christmas Saffron because my waifu can hold herself well enough in battle while Protea is sorely lacking and there is a vast gap in promoting.

Myrdin
05-19-2018, 02:41 AM
Just gonna leave this here mofu :3

AgentFakku
05-19-2018, 05:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/orTgKpfl.jpg

can you transfer my luck or FGK to Nutaku LOL - I got nothing to spent on DMM right now after teh bunny craze

fuck I thought dat was Haruhi

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/535d2de5e4b07da960fadb63/t/53ffdce1e4b02dfe6e942770/1409277154927/?format=500w

maotd
05-20-2018, 01:47 AM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/0/f/aquashadow-5480e5d.jpg
Aqua Shadow is done. 3 rainbows, no evade, 1 counter team.
Counter team is OP. Easter Helenium is OP, Easter Cactus is OP. And Pink Miko is a monster.

Ume+Sakura were easier than expected. They hit super hard but at the end, they are just glass canon. The hardest was clearly Foxy and her chibi moffu army. And Cactus.

I'm a bit proud of it. I finally completed something hard in the game.

================
edit:

I just wonder about abilities...

"https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/1/17/Ability_icon11.png/revision/latest?cb=20170921034557Increases Damage for party members against Bosses "

Doses theses abilities affect counter damages and other additional damages (like deal damages based on TP) or only direct attack damages?

Wutan
05-20-2018, 03:01 AM
Good job :)

The "increased Damage against bosses" Ability increases every form of damage.
There is another Ability which only increases the Attack stat against bosses.

maotd
05-20-2018, 03:19 AM
Okay thanks. That's a better ability than I thought. I guess it make Promoted Mountain Lily even better.

maotd
05-20-2018, 01:08 PM
Please, some of our beloved japanese reader can translate this:
It's from DMM daily quests for free DMM point. It seems important since it pop up often but I don't understand it.

JLP603
05-21-2018, 04:28 AM
I just wanted to ask whether or not the current ninja event.. the one about the giant mechanical walking fortress, is a refrence to anything... mayb howls moving castle?

twilightdream
05-21-2018, 07:57 AM
It's from DMM daily quests for free DMM point. It seems important since it pop up often but I don't understand it.

It seem DMM doing some kind of lotto.
100 lucky persons will win point that worth 500 yen.
Sorry... This is the best I can understand...

maotd
05-21-2018, 08:03 AM
Okay thanks :)

Volarmis
05-21-2018, 12:15 PM

What I can add is, if I understood correctly, you need to complete at least 5 quests from the board to automatically take part in the lottery.
That, or you can cash in your pachinko rewards during the promotion to compete.
Winners will be announced each week.

maotd
05-21-2018, 12:29 PM
Thanks too :)
It's sounds great but I'm not sure how to know who are the winners. I guess it just give enough point to convert them into 500 DMM points.

twilightdream
05-22-2018, 01:47 AM
Thanks Volarmis, you're savior as always.

By the way the current bridal perma re-event bring me back some bad memory.
It's the last event I run on Nutaku, from bed during my injured.
It's time I decide that was too much to carry on 2 version.
So I completely spend my danjou live on DMM.

Myrdin
05-22-2018, 02:12 AM
To brighten everyone's days with her smile and cute teddy bear Red Ginger aka Alpinia has decided to pay a visit to our forum part :)
*insert obligatory mofu~*

While for me she is not THE Waifu, she is the "1st" 6* I ever got in FKG, back on Nutaku during the very first slice girls gacha, where everyone had really good pulls. So just like Aizoon on my DMM account she holds a special place amongst the girls *thumbsup*

And I know there are people who really like her a lot (Kurenai and Ninjax) as well so without further ado here you go :)
*Pic taken from FB FKG group. Not from the original artist so the quality is not as amazing, but considering its a fan art its still good.

Open mofu ~ momo ~ fufu ~ open open mofufufu ~ :3
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/22/JSo.jpg

Thanks Kurenai for the patch notes update. I also really appreciate your attention to small details like adding an actual link under the name of the Girls mentioned for quick referencing with the Wiki. Keep up the good work m8 !

BTW Horse Chestnut Bloomed Artwork is very nice. Classy and ladylike, really.
To bad she doesnt have better skill than that Weak against Blunt / or if she herself was Blunt type. I mean she has a shield and all.
Would be cool if there was an item that allows you to change girls type - this wouldnt be at all OP (like one that allows you to change a skill).
Overall to me personally the Blunt girls are the most disappointing. Not that many, and even less those with good skill combinations and looks.

Heavenly Bamboos artwork is as pretty as ever, her overall easthetics has been maintained and really nothing to complain about. A beauty, *thumbsup*

Sweet William, aka "I am a man" wannabe actually looks like a proper girl. Thank god for that. I do appreciate the blushing smile, its actually pretty cute, but that cowgirl aestetics doesnt really fit the previous two artworks and is a bit out of the "female knight/ royalty" theme.
And that checker skirt that looks like a Kilt..... yeah....no T___T

Promo Girls:
Rose Lily - Artwork in theme with the former. She had a simplistic design and the Bloom art fits that as well.
Her Promo skills are brutal, and make her a fantastic counter girl overall. Counter/Super Counter, Guts, Skill act and Skill damage !
I already thought there were some great counter girls in the Promo section, but she is one of the best so far.
Personal problem though: she is not a fckng Blunt type. I feel like the Blunt types are being massively ignored and those that are not, dont ever get counter. I dont like this at all.

Heart Vine - New artwork is meh, and feels out shadowed by the Basic and Evo art. Her skillset is Evasion utility character which while not the best, is a fairly solid option to compliment rest of the team with.

Moonflower - Dunno why, maybe because she has extremely plain aesthetics, but that Bloomed artwork feels like Recycled basic art with some extra glitter on it. It fits the theme though so at least the consistency is good, but Moonflower never was a looker as far as quality of the art is considered, so the Bloomed artwork doesn't really surprise nor change that either. I will say this though - I do like the fain smile on her face and those eyes have a gentle wibe to them. Also I love that light blue loincloth she has instead of the transparent one, so its not all that bad. :)

Skill wise she is still a SB glass cannon. I think her skill setup should have been pure damage for self and few more allies, dmg against bosses, etc this sort of type fits her more in my image, but ah well. She would work well with Dogwood if you would ever go for a Solar blast team, but being a purple type they would compete for the slot since there are some other great Purple type SB girls out there.

AgentFakku
05-22-2018, 04:07 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/a/a8/Scenariobanner_72.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20180122172757

have to remind myself when her reissue comes, I get a 2nd set of Witch bling for my Apple of Sodom waifu

also, didn't know the loli was part of the revival, I never got her or shit

https://i.imgur.com/I1rd5RC.jpg

Mraktar
05-24-2018, 01:21 AM
I have a question about commander medals - i've got a 20 medals per month from BC shop, then i've got 1 per main event in rewards and another one from 400k bonus mission so it's 4 more per month. Then every month i've got another ticket that is worth 100 medals. So a question is simple: HOW do devs suppose that i can buy those tickets regulary? Are there another sources of CM that i didn't mentioned? (actualy i have 2 more 60 CM tickets in stock, but they're not replenishable like 100 CM unfortunately).
And second question is the same, but about premium gacha tickets - i have 1 per event bonus and another per event revards sometime. Additionaly sometimes we have them from login rewards or compensations. Are there another sources? Current event is a first one when i finished 500k bonus because i have only 1 6* girl in a team.
BTW, today's reissued girl is first blunt type girl in past 2 months that play DMM version. At last, i was wayting for it so much because gacha gave me everyone except blunt.

twilightdream
05-24-2018, 02:08 AM
Other way to get D-medal for F2P.
- Nazuna campaign.
- Special quest campaign.
- Login bonus campaign.
- From compensation in case of server down.

Other way to get premium ticket.
Same answer as above.

Mraktar
05-24-2018, 02:26 AM
Other way to get D-medal for F2P.
- Nazuna campaign.
- Special quest campaign.
- Login bonus campaign.
- From compensation in case of server down.

Other way to get premium ticket.
Same answer as above.

-Nazuna campaign - do you mean story missions? I hadn't seen any d-medal, but i'm only on chapter 13. Events and discounted missions consumed all my stamina.
- special campain - what missions have d-medals as reward? I can't see any - only medals, BC, stones for jevelry upgrade, blooming stuff, FG.

twilightdream
05-24-2018, 02:49 AM
Nazuna campaign is special mission that appear every 7th day and 27th day of every month.
When it appear notice will popup and it will live for limited time (Don't remember how long).
Since your play for 2 months you should already do it.

Special quest campaign is just like it name.
Dev will annouce when it available.

What you have to do to fullfill the quest is something like clear any mission for ??? time.
Gathering for ??? time. Clear whale mission for ??? time etc.

And I think the new Nation defence also give you D-medal as full clear reward, not sure about it.

Last thing, D-medal is one of the rare currency for F2P. It's hard to collect, becareful before trade it in shop.

Myrdin
05-24-2018, 02:54 AM
Nazuna campaign is special mission that appear every 7th day and 27th day of every month.
When it appear notice will popup and it will live for limited time (Don't remember how long).

What you have to do to fullfill the quest is something like clear any mission for ??? time.

And I think the new Nation defence also give you D-medal as full clear reward, not sure about it.

Last thing, D-medal is one of the rare currency for F2P. It's hard to collect, becareful before trade it in shop.

Maybe to help clarify on what twilight chan has written:

Its the one that opens when you clear the 80 stam stage of current ongoing event.
1 map for Phase 1, another for Phase 2.
Each new event has this. The map can be found on the last mission tab, where time limited missions like Secret Garden appear.

Mraktar
05-24-2018, 04:35 AM

Oh, i understood what do you mean - it's a 10 mission campain on final tab. I did it about 2 weeks ago.

Its the one that opens when you clear the 80 stam stage of current ongoing event.
1 map for Phase 1, another for Phase 2.
Each new event has this. The map can be found on the last mission tab, where time limited missions like Secret Garden appear.
I already counted those missions, it's 2CM +2 tickets per month.

Thank you and Myridin for answers.
And about be carefull to trade - the only thing i will spend it for are 5* tickets, rest is just too expencive.

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 05:56 AM
The most plentiful source of Commander Medals is the 100 DMM point gacha rolls. That's 4-5 medals per day if you're willing to pay.

maotd
05-24-2018, 10:03 AM
If you don't want to pay(and even if you want), you can also do DMM missions: http://www.dmm.com/netgame/freeget/
You can get free DMM point that way. When you clear a mission you get 枚points. 100 枚points worth 10 DMM points.
If you do all the quests (except one, reserved for Japanese player only it seems but it give only 1 枚point) every day, you will earn ~200 DMM points / month. It's not that much but it's still 2 D-medals and 2 rolls for free every month.

--------------------
Hey guys, we got 6* promotion for a little while now. Did you already promoted a girl? And if yes, who is she? Are you satisfied with her new 6* power?

twilightdream
05-24-2018, 01:28 PM
I promoted Mizuaoi / Pickerel Weed.
https://i.imgur.com/yrqPZf6.jpg

She play a huge part in Nidhogg battle and Re Aqua-boss map.
yea, she's a boss killer type unit I want.

Ghostmon
05-24-2018, 02:20 PM
I'm waiting for a 5 star counter girl to get promo + evade. Been kind of obsessed with counter teams lately, so if a counter gold ever gets evade at rainbow (or heck, evade getting a counter, same thing), I'll be all in. But none yet, so saving my crystals. There's been a few mentions of possible girls, like Camila, etc.

maotd
05-24-2018, 02:27 PM
If Camelia get Counter with her 6* promotion she will be Saffron level. I'm hardly waiting for her. And weeks after weeks, she is still a 5*.

Tartarian Aster will have both Counter and Evade as 6* since she already have both of them.
Mountain Lily can be a good option too with DEF boost, Counter (and all counter stuff) and Damage boost on bosses, including Counter Damages.

Twilight> Nice choice.

Like Ghostmon, still no 6* promotion for me. I will certainly wait until 5* St Paulia and see available girls.

Myrdin
05-25-2018, 12:49 AM
Lately I was thinking of not doing the: 2x Crit, 2x Counter teams,
But instead: 2x Crit 1x Counter, 1x Boss Killer.

I`ve seen a video where dude has a Boss killer team and that one bloody psycho team murders Nidhorog kun on their own.... ON.THEIR.OWN.
The other 3 teams dont event get a chance to poke it lol ! :D
*granted I think he had all of the girls maxed out and ampied, but thats besides the point as even without that they would still easily shave of 70% of his overall life (Nighorog reborns counted)*

JLP603
05-25-2018, 08:33 AM
Lately I was thinking of not doing the: 2x Crit, 2x Counter teams,
But instead: 2x Crit 1x Counter, 1x Boss Killer.

I`ve seen a video where dude has a Boss killer team and that one bloody psycho team murders Nidhorog kun on their own.... ON.THEIR.OWN.
The other 3 teams dont event get a chance to poke it lol ! :D
*granted I think he had all of the girls maxed out and ampied, but thats besides the point as even without that they would still easily shave of 70% of his overall life (Nighorog reborns counted)*

link pls :)

skasio
05-26-2018, 03:07 AM
Broken Aqua Shadow maps are also considered bosses, right? I wonder if stacking boss damage is viable tactic for them.

twilightdream
05-26-2018, 12:01 PM
Oh skasio long time not seeing you.
Are you grinding in FGO?

And yea they consider as boss.

About the Use 1 or 2 team to knock Nidhogg down vid.
I think you can easy search in in Niconico or youtube.
But if asking that it's possible to do?
I may say I don't know.

In Nidhogg battle my friend use 2 team, first is debuff+boss killer team, second is solar drive team.
Yamabuki, Ivy, Yadorigi is in first team (not remember other 2 member).
Enichida, Manryu, Mimosa in secon team (again not remember other 2 member).
And 1 additional unit to help boost skill rate rainbow Lantana.

Myrdin
05-26-2018, 12:57 PM
link pls :)

This is the best I can do for you JLP:
https://www.facebook.com/Kuuhaku.Yamabuki/videos/239901866573437/

The person who uploaded it didnt use Youtube format, but put it directly to FB, so there is no link outside FB.

The setup used was:

Sakura, Mei, Edelweis, Trailing Abutilon, Cactus

So pretty much 4 out of 5 girls, who have 5.2 damage multyplier. Ume and Cactus dont really contribute for the Boss Killing skills, but combined bring certain amount of Crit and Mei is still one of the top damagers out there.
Yeah... 3 Sakura, Edelweis and Trailing Abutilon are the ones I mentioned in Tactica as well. I think he could have gone without Umer or Cactus and go with Pink Ladies, but still, that setup used did obliterate Nidhorog kun into oblivion.

maotd
05-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Wait, he don't just kill Nidhogg with 1 team. He kill every form of Nidhogg in ONE turn. That's just... woaw. For a moment I even thought it was the main mission version of Nidhogg. Thanks for this.

game2534
05-26-2018, 05:02 PM
I guess they are all max slot as well as skill? Equip with highest atk boost accessories from shops. I don't think it's a viable for us dolphins and casual spenders.

@skasio You played FGO too? How Rashomon goes for you? I couldn't help but struggle through the last day with 2BP now.

twilightdream
05-26-2018, 05:16 PM
Sakura + Ume + Saboten... no comment. :rofl:
Only this 3 girls can produce a lot of damage.
Don't know about Edel and... oh no... I don't know that Baseball bat holding girl name. :fear:

It's kind of good idea, don't know it will work on RE Aqua-boss map or not.
They might weaker than Nodhogg, but they always come in pair... or more in future Re Aqua-boss map.
I think I'll stick with my debuff + solar build.

skasio
05-27-2018, 03:39 AM
I don't play FGO. There was a pretty grindy event in Shadowverse though, and I was focusing on that.

Raine
05-27-2018, 10:00 AM
FYI, the said video (https://twitter.com/Allocer_NojAFN/status/993633083348795392) is originally from a Level 250 Japanese player named Allocer. It's insane how he only needed one party and 44 seconds to defeat the Core Stage. The girls most likely have been fully-specced + fully-ampuled for them to pull off a perfect fight against the Core Guardian's 3 forms. The enemy didn't even get to strike back.

Check his Twitter posts (https://twitter.com/Allocer_NojAFN/media). He's freaking Moby Dick, no question.

- - -

Speaking of Nidhogg battles, I haven't shared my exploits.

For two months, I had been dead set on avenging my defeat at the hands er, claws of the Guardian back in its debut. I wasn't about to lose a second time around.

I ain't going to be outdone, gentlemen!

The Decisive Battle of Nidhogg
7 enemies in 2 turns.

https://i.imgur.com/fzqwZ53.pngMaze of Sweltering Heat
EX Stage (SP: 640,000)

https://i.imgur.com/cMhlnqc.png

Core Stage (SP: 680,000) Hail Yamabuki!

https://i.imgur.com/ZDc1BCe.png

Sweet revenge done. Au revoir.

https://i.imgur.com/4fu25B8.png

game2534
05-27-2018, 12:03 PM
Hohoh, so the last survivor for Kurenai case is also Saffron and Kerria huh? They're (unofficial) rank S for a reason.

maotd
05-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Time to share my tiny exploits too:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/0/f/8/ultimateslice-548bf03.jpg
Thoses ultimates missions were not that ultimate after all. My beloved allies helped a bit at the end but that's just because my girls decided they want to die instead of skill/evade/react. And Counter team is OP. And recomanded Total Power is heavily over estimated.
That was fun to do. Maybe one of the funniest things I've done on the game with Nidhogg and Aqua Shadows.

game2534
05-27-2018, 06:20 PM
Daily 800k+ mission is easy even for F2P because they don't have weird gimmick and you can stuff 3 best girls in one team and the 4th can be weak because helper will cover it anyway. Kodaibana is much harder without helper team and you need to distribute firepower evenly between 4 teams. (some more than others if they will face boss)

Anyway congratz, you will get some rainbow skillbloom this way too.

twilightdream
05-27-2018, 07:11 PM
Nothing to say much, it's a nice milestone my friend.

1 year past all of us become slowly growing stronger and we still keep growing.
Just thinking about the past, long way behind.

AgentFakku
05-27-2018, 08:40 PM
me thinks I screw up my speed for my team after placing Alpinia
https://i.imgur.com/Bf887qKl.jpg
need to think of a gold or rainbow busty gurl who is slow but strong to slow my first squad

Myrdin
05-28-2018, 12:25 AM
What special hard mission are you guys talking about ? Once I cleared the event shop I went on to farm the discounted aqua shadows, but I didnt notice any special hard missions under other tabs.
So you get a rainbow skillbloom for it ? Sigh seems like I missed out on that one.

Wutan
05-28-2018, 03:30 AM
Hmm Spoonwood might be the first really good Hit Type Counter Rainbow after Rarity Growth (She has the Shield Ability).

Sry for not updating Rarity Growth Section, Tier List etc.

I have been really busy the last week.

i will update those threads tomorrow.

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 04:28 AM
Rainbow Rose: for people who thought Kerria needed re-act and Acacia's crit.

game2534
05-28-2018, 05:37 AM
What special hard mission are you guys talking about ? Once I cleared the event shop I went on to farm the discounted aqua shadows, but I didnt notice any special hard missions under other tabs.
So you get a rainbow skillbloom for it ? Sigh seems like I missed out on that one.

It's the daily quest, not some limited event. You can try it any time and I don't think you'll have problem with it. Clear it yield good amounts of life crystals but clear it enough times and you'll get gold/rainbow skillblooms from quest tab.

So another event with not so interesting girls (for me) Don't know about their abilities yet though.

JLP603
05-28-2018, 06:45 AM
WOW Vendella Rose's abilities are SICK when promoted http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Vendela_Rose I thought she would be a rainbow when I first saw her ... I didnt think she would be the event girl. She has re en act for 50 % chance attack buff skill activation buff and increase dmg based on current health ability and 150% CRIT DMG BUFF for herself with a 50% crit activation rate. She would be a monster on a crit team... guess il rarity fgrow her next after bistoria my favourite girl from the lower rarities

Myrdin
05-28-2018, 07:05 AM
On a positive note > its great we have another Magic type Crit. girl even if she is a Promoted one.
That makes 3 Magic crit girls for the moment.
She has pretty strong kit tailored towards high degree of aggression. Especially with that 50% added into the mix of what she already has.
Well then 70/80ties Disco party chan certainly has her value.

I am hoping we can see some love for Counter Blue type girls or something.

On a different not though - Am I the only one finding it strange that many of the event girls after Promo turn out stronger than native 6* ?
This power creep is unsettling. I mean take a look at Blood Iris. After Promo that girl is outright broken.

This makes me wanna support the devs less by buying the ticket deals to get a native 6*, since these promoted girls are starting to more and more outshine them.

Wutan
05-28-2018, 07:13 AM
@Myrdin

About Blue Counter Girl :wink:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Spoon_Wood

And Yeah the Power Creep is real.

To be honest the new Event Girl is S-Tier after promotion. I think in the right team she can decimate everything.

Well at first i wanted to promote the new 5* Counter Girl but now i will promote Vendella Rose. She is even better than Pygmy :grin:

Edit:
Wow and White Tulip became a really good Debuff Girl with Skill Act.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/White_Tulip

What's going on with this Promotion Batch???

Devs trying to convince us really hard to buy FG's lol.

Myrdin
05-28-2018, 07:42 AM
@Myrdin

About Blue Counter Girl :wink:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Spoon_Wood

And Yeah the Power Creep is real.

To be honest the new Event Girl is S-Tier after promotion. I think in the right team she can decimate everything.

Well at first i wanted to promote the new 5* Counter Girl but now i will promote Vendella Rose. She is even better than Pygmy :grin:

Edit:
Wow and White Tulip became a really good Debuff Girl with Skill Act.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/White_Tulip

What's going on with this Promotion Batch???

Devs trying to convince us really hard to buy FG's lol.

Well hello beautiful !
This one really is great one to promote !
Is she a gacha girl ? .... fuck, of course she is. And I burned my last gems trying out the Chestnut gacha. Well damn. Maybe if I can scrape 50 more and try to get just a single copy of her, because this is a girl that really shines after promo.
Her only downside is she has no Super counter though. But otherwise she is pretty nice Blue type girl. Much better than the Viola/Snowdrop crap who are native 6* with nothing to offer.

game2534
05-28-2018, 08:34 AM
@myrdin I have to disagree with Snow Drop as 'suck' like you said. She's invaluable assets in debuff team with her 60% atk boost from turn 3 onward. It might not be overpower ability like these new powercreeped girls but for debuff team they will definitely last at least 7-8 turns even against strongest boss.

About new girls... well let just say power creep is real. Future event might be so hard it make Nidhogg a newborn.

Wutan
05-28-2018, 08:46 AM
i assume (yes i assume something in 2018 :bgrin:) Myrdin might have meant Ghostweed instead of Snowdrop.

If i remember correctly Ghostweed was called Snowdrop by forumers in the FKG Nutaku Forum before our little Subforum existed.

And yes Snowdrop is a n1 debuff Girl. I would say A-Tier or B-Tier.

twilightdream
05-28-2018, 08:58 AM
As a reminder.
We are in the middle of buff old girls campaign.
So every girls have something to offer in near future.

What I worry is... why they pumping out a lot of boss killer girls...

Myrdin
05-28-2018, 09:12 AM
@myrdin I have to disagree with Snow Drop as 'suck' like you said. She's invaluable assets in debuff team with her 60% atk boost from turn 3 onward. It might not be overpower ability like these new powercreeped girls but for debuff team they will definitely last at least 7-8 turns even against strongest boss.

About new girls... well let just say power creep is real. Future event might be so hard it make Nidhogg a newborn.

I meant Ghostweed, my bad.
She looks snow-ey, even her ult is an ice crystal so thats why I had that association.
Viola and Ghostweed, I have a personal prejudice against them. Almost clean copy cat of the other, and dont bring much to the table.
And considering we dont have that many Blue type girls, meaning even few of them are really who are really like really good, it always comes down to these two when I look through blue types, and always leaves me a bit dissappointed with them.

twilightdream
05-28-2018, 09:49 AM
Umm... if dev feel any girls too weak they will buff them again.
Problem is when.

I waiting them to buff Dendro and Cattleya, but still no anything happen.

maotd
05-28-2018, 10:11 AM
Seriously, what's going on with Rainbow Rose? She is amlost over S-tier. Even better than all of the over powered promoted girls we already have. It's crazy.
I'm even considering to promote her instead of aiting for Camelia promotion...

ShadwNinjaX
05-28-2018, 10:12 AM
Just checked in with new event. From a waifu/interest perspective, this event is a bust. An all loli and no oppai. No me gusta! 6* is pierce too. Still waiting on a new really good 6* Hit type or, for that matter, a dark skinned 6* oppai beauty. :silly: Despite the disappointing gacha girls, the event girl on the other hand is very pretty. Normally you'd think rainbow hair would be too much of a gimmick to look good, but she makes it work and looks great. Props to the artist. Interesting to see the event girl starts out with rarity growth capability. Be interesting to see if this is how they approach future event girls from now on. But I have to say Rainbow Rose might be among my favorite event girls.

Just out of curiosity, what do you all say to this query: Who are your favorite event girls? I know many don't get a lot of love because for a long time they've been weaker than most 5* gacha golds. So who are your favs? Can be any reason ranging from abilities to waifu status. As for mine, I mainly go off waifu since their strength/abilities may not always be the greatest. So here's my list:

1) Moonflower (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Moonflower)
2) Lily of the Valley Tree (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lily_of_the_Valley_Tree)
3) Firecracker Plant (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Firecracker_Plant)
4) Treasure Flower (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Treasure_Flower)
5) Amazon Lily (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Amazon_Lily) (Eager for this reissue, she's been on my list even since Nutaku days)
6) Lobelia (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lobelia)
7) Adenium (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Adenium)

twilightdream
05-28-2018, 10:34 AM
Seriously, what's going on with Rainbow Rose? She is amlost over S-tier. Even better than all of the over powered promoted girls we already have. It's crazy.
I'm even considering to promote her instead of aiting for Camelia promotion...

Maybe they just try to lure people to spend more gems to get the rainbow crystal. :rofl:

Sure she's strong, but she has only 450 speed.
And with full slot Yamabuki / Kerria I may skip her.
One Yamabuki is slow enough for me. :fear:

maotd
05-28-2018, 10:42 AM
Favorites Event 5*... that's hard...

1/ Holly (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Holly) Shake your booty Holly <3
2/ Boobranium (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Geranium) I don't like her oppai and Ihate her evolved form but I still like her and she is an important member of my team on Nutaku.
3/ Hyperloli (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Hypericum) Ninja loli + counter.
4/ Mountain Lily (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Golden-rayed_Lily) One of my 5 Counter Team Pillar.
5/ Echeveria (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Echeveria) My 6th Counter Team Pillar. And I like her hairs.
6/ Flaccid Anemone (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Flaccid_Anemone) My first event girl on DMM and one o the very rare girls with a H-scene i like.
7/ Tachibana (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tachibana) Myfirst event girl on Nutaku (and first event girl ever). She is weak and unusable with her poor abilities but I like her style. Maybe she will have someting cool in a really near future (like in one week).

edit:
Twilight> I know, I know, it's only a way to force people to buy FG to make the strongest team possible. And it's a nice move since you need a crazy amount of FG to promote 1 girl. Both perfect plan for Free Players and Whales.
Speed is not an issue for me. And I still don't have Kerria. And I don't have Rainbow Rose too. There is too many good promoted girls and not that many FG or Rainbow Shards.

Myrdin
05-28-2018, 11:21 AM
If I could sort the wiki by Event girls... I am not sure about some of the DMM event girls, who are who anymore. Are you an event girl ? Eee no, you have all maxed out but your stats seem to indicate a gacha girl. Are you an evnt girl ? I am not sure... How about you ?
:D
If we had a list with icons/pictures, to orientate I´d love to tell you, but just from my head, I have a bit of a trouble differentiating between them, since on DMM I have so many girls the Event one are immediately upgraded, equipped with their items, and then perma benched, making an appearence - maybe - in a whaleship if necessary, and even then most of them are still left out.

maotd
05-28-2018, 11:47 AM
You can have it with event list ;): http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Event

Wutan
05-28-2018, 12:20 PM
My favourite Event Girls:

Golden-rayed Lily:
She is really really really good for an Event-Girl (She definetely functions very well in a Counter Squad). I like her design a lot. She looks like she attacks with lightning speed even though her speed stat is only 455 löl.

Dipladenia:
A really beautifull IRL Flower. Her Artwork is top notch. She has an unique ability and without her some maps would have been way harder to complete.

Black Locust: Reminds me of Esdeath from Akame ga Kill!

Fullmoon Maple: Obviously she looks really similar to Maple and i like the story these two share together.

Snow Pea: Looks badass and sexy.

Blood Iris: She is really good after promoting and i really like her Special Attack Animation. I am a sucker for water style attacks and her Animation looks dope.

Vendela Rose: Well i love Crit Teams. She is straight Up S-Tier after promotion. No doubt about it. She has a n1 figure. Normally I am not a huge fan of rainbow colour hair but doesn't look bad on her. Overall i like her. Biggest Selling Point is her Skillset though.

Myrdin
05-28-2018, 12:39 PM
No particullar order, but my favorite Event girls:

Lily of the Valley tree - Best event girl for me. I am using her even now in my Nutaku team since she is a very usefull Blue type. She is both strong and beatiful. Has interesting sprite and attack. Turns super dere during her H scene, and some of her quotes when clicking on her on the main screen are very adorbs. Also has Skill act, and back in the day that was very rare to have. N*1 Mofu :3

Chibi Ninja - They see her rollin they hatin. Best of the Ninjas. The cute vs clumsy factor is much adorbs, and her Bloom artwork is pretty neat. Plus she throws a giant shuriken !

Dipledenia - I used her for a long time. That umbrela shooting tiny needles is pretty cool. She has an interesting bitter sweet story and her artwork is of the more elegant than slutty sort.

Primula - another of my favorites. Elegant, and beatiful, those were my first thoughts when I got her. Her ult is a bit meh, and her damage aint the best but she has skill activation, and was released in those days when that skill was very rare still.

Cineraria - This cheerful girl with high pitch noise pops so often on my screen to greet me its very adorbs. She is also pretty cute and while I didnt particullary use her much, I do like her.

Japanese Mugwort - Monkey chan is super Mofu adorable :3 Who cares if she is good or bad. Every time Monkey chan pops on the screen I smile a little. Much adorbs, yes yes !

Amazon Lily - I used this girl for a time and I do like her. Looks and combat, both acceptable. And she has funky Bloom with a little crown hehe :P

Lamb's Ear - Baaaaaaah ! :3 Adorbs, fluffy, fuzzy, cute mofu. Baaaah ! :3

Skimia - Very good girl, have been using her for her skills for a long time when I was still new to DMM. Skill act and all that. Plus I like her cute jumpy jumpy sprite.

Honorable mentions:
Chickweed - Her basic art is super ultra mofu :3
Flaccid Anemone - bombshell beauty. Basic art way to sexi. Would pomf 10/10
Coleus - Somehow she gives off the vibes of a dedicated and loyal house wife, that would take good care of her husband and children. I like that wibe. Thumbs up ^^
Asian Rice - Priestess chan is super cool. When I first saw her I thought she is the current event new 6* girl.

maotd
05-28-2018, 12:44 PM
Well, I just realised it, I'm playing FKG for a bit more than a year. So much time passed. I started on a raid boss event, leeching big flashy scorpions for event currency. Now, I'm on a raid boss event, dealing insane amount of damages with my Dreamed Counter Team.

Wutan> I'm glad we had the same thoughts about Mountain Lily about her potential as Counter Girl :D

Volarmis
05-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Lily of the Valley

You mean Lily of the Valley Tree, right?
Lily of the Valley is a different girl - our second yandere, Convallaria.

Myrdin
05-28-2018, 01:06 PM
You mean Lily of the Valley Tree, right?
Lily of the Valley is a different girl - our second yandere, Convallaria.

Silly Volarmis sensei mofu, nitpicking on little things fu fu ~ :3

Kidding, I didnt notice there was a "tree" underneath that :D

maotd
05-28-2018, 01:33 PM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/5/a/watershadow_queenlake-548d514.jpg
Another Aqua Shadows done. It was... hard. Very hard. Once again, thanks so much to my Counter team. They do ALL the job and saved the mission.
3 offensive teams died against first enemy tsunamis to kill... one of them? Counter team just kill every one remaning. and the boss. With One Pink Miko standing at the end, like a Saffron or a Kerria. (Tartarian Aster was alive too. Lucky Evade girl).
The hardest Aqua Shadow with Foxy-chan chibi army in my opinion.

Oh, and Event music is very relaxing. It sound like a Lotus Lake music. I like it. A lot.

twilightdream
05-28-2018, 02:16 PM
For the new Aqua-Sheep boss.
Chosse pink path mean your team get atk debuff, Aqua team get def buff.
Choose white path mean Aqua team get critical boost and skill damage boost.

I go pink path with mix-up of a lot weak-point girls in the team.
Even my team got debuff, they still can easy kill those Water-boss.

White path suit for player that have base counter build, harder Water-boss hit faster they die.

game2534
05-28-2018, 05:16 PM
Sometimes I have problem tuning my brains between DMM official name and Nutaku name...

For event girls I like (in no particular order) I go with appearance first, skill/ability later.

Edelweiss: Because you can never go wrong with Ojou-sama+Tsundere combo that does not treat you like shit and use domestic violence all the time.

Leschenaultia My very first event girl back in Nutaku and one of the girl I actively get when starting here again. Twin tailed white hair girl is great! Her bloomed art also has 'see it or not see it' vibe.

Hyperloli Pre-powercreep best event girl with everything done perfect. All target hit, counter, good stat. And her clumsiness is always endearing. Hmm... I guess I'm quite a sadist.

Sandersonia She's a pervert! Got turned on when hearing commander's voice. I guess it fit some people's fetish. I mostly find it funny though but her design is cute. Oh and did I mention that her ahegao in H scene is really great?

Amazon Lily I really want her right now because her design is so great... *sigh* I wish I would start a bit earlier...

Fullmoon Maple The first re-issued girl when I start and carry my team for so long with her skill act. Her unexpected fawning attitude strike as moe gap as well. I also love her strategist cloth and fan as weapon.

Japanese Red Elder The first event girl when started in DMM. The cute pharmacist girl with cute voice.

Asain Rice: Underboobs, nuff said. Oh and she's a great support in whale ship map as well.

twilightdream
05-28-2018, 07:51 PM
I think from now I may stick with the JP name, and I may skip the EN name.
Also many JP name have nice meaning and sound than EN name.
Like Hatsuyukisou vs Ghost Weed.
What? a weed? :fear:

More important I know you guys can translate the girls name to EN. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ShadwNinjaX
05-28-2018, 09:47 PM
I think from now I may stick with the JP name, and I may skip the EN name.
Also many JP name have nice meaning and sound than EN name.
Like Hatsuyukisou vs Ghost Weed.
What? a weed? :fear:

More important I know you guys can translate the girls name to EN. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, like other languages, we can have our fun on the play of words with double meanings and such. For me, "Ghost Weed" conjures up the image of a spooky entity smoking marijuana (since "weed" can be slang for the drug) and I chuckle at the thought for a spirit getting the "munchies" commonly stereotyped with getting high. :squint:

game2534
05-28-2018, 10:24 PM
It's kinda jump on me, sometimes I prefer Dogwood (she also refer to herself as such) than Hanamizuki because it's mouthful. While just like twilight said, why Ghostweed I mean... seriously...?
The third option is simply go with nickname.:smirk:

Myrdin
05-29-2018, 12:06 AM
There are some names in both languages that are already so strongly associated with the girl that its foolish to change it now.
Saffron and Kerria for example

I mean... we all know them for who they are, and to start calling them differently is ....eh :think:

For example I soo much more prefer Helenium, which has nice greek vibe to it, instead to Sneezweed.... bruh wut ? > _ <

Nicknames are great. I mean there is only one Chibi Ninja, Hyper Loli and we all know her and love her :3
Same with my Mace loli chan. If you ever, just once saw her ultimate, you know precisely who she is haha :D

Good example of not changing names is Mei Plublossom. Mei is a JP name (not her, but in general) and sounds thousand times better than "Japanese Appricot". I mean sure, her Katakana name is Ume, but come on now. Plus you`re not gonna write katakana in the search when looking her up on the wiki right ;)
(unless of course you are Volarmis sensei, who doesn't give a F* coz he is badass like that ! Damn right bruh ! :cool:)

Myrdin
05-29-2018, 12:13 AM
On a separate note...... soo sleeepy fuu ~~~ ;3

Source > FKG FB > Twitter something something

Azalea is wandering around :3

And one more horrible eye cancer from a different dimension. And that`ll be all for today :D

twilightdream
05-29-2018, 01:23 AM
I only online on DMM side.
Everywhere in DMM FKG girls name write in JP accept in gacha tap. with very small letter
So I more familiar with JP name than EN name.

I never know who you guys mean when you say Mei, Peach or Bloody something etc.
I only know when the girls have very straight EN name like Saffron, Snowdrop, Iberis.
yea I know who is Kerria, she very famous after all.

Also this is one of the big mystery in this forum.
How you guys manage to remember the girls EN name since you can see it only in gacha tap.
but... what ever... :squint:

Wutan
05-29-2018, 02:29 AM
I only use the original eng. Names the FKG Devs used to name these girls.

I almost unlearned all Nutaku names ( there are a few exceptions). I don't use Nutaku Names due to the fact that their translations are shoddy most of the times (there are a few exceptions but they are rare).

I rarely use the romaji names cause it's difficult for me to remember them. There are only two i always remember: Yamabuki and Momiji :bgrin:

Since the Devs use eng. names as well in my opinion it's perfectly fine to either use the japanese name or the translated eng. names from the devs.

JLP603
05-29-2018, 08:11 AM
My top 5 Event Girls:
Sourwood (formerly known as lilly of the valley tree I think) - She has big boobs nc costume design and I am a sucker for girls with side swept hair that covers one of their eyes... her bloomed form looks amazing ... really hoping she gets rarity growth Always my favourite among the event girls
Rainbow Rose - Although new, she looks very nice and considering they could have messed up the rainbow theme that her name has the devs did amazing work on her... plus you know... 150% self crit dmg boost ....
Adenium - her overall portrait design looks good reminds me of a veteran army officer or something although her sd animation for me is lacking. most importantly her abilities are amazing.... She outlives all my knights and even forces raidbosses to end prematurely for not being able to kill her.... legend says she is still fighting in and endless duel with a raidboss...
Asiatic Dayflower - she has a light saber sword! plus her bloomed form looks nice enough
Japanes glory blower - her sd animations are cute

maotd
05-29-2018, 09:38 AM
Also this is one of the big mystery in this forum.
How you guys manage to remember the girls EN name since you can see it only in gacha tap.
That's really simple. I can't read Japanese. I'm only reading english name on Gacha and Wiki.

I found Kerria and Saffron daughter:
(they dont deal all these damage. Half of it is from the 3 previous teams. But I found it funny)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit:
Now, a great dilemma has comme again. The 2016 year 5* stone. I'm hesitating between Tall Stewartia, Chocolate Cosmos Swimsuit and Christmas Apricot.
Tall Stewartia is like a mini Kerria with good damages and heal (for a 5*). And her ATK debuff is nice.
Chocolate Cosmos Swimsuit is cool with chance of react and healing panel. Not a must have but panels can help a lot on harder maps.
Christmas Apricot is a nice Magic Counter with ATK debuff, even if she don't have super counter.

Tall Stewartia seems the best choice but Christmas Apricot is really temptating for a second counter team. Dupe Pink Miko is alo an option for the same reason.

twilightdream
05-29-2018, 01:24 PM
maotd is a simple man.
He search the wiki and find the name.

About the ticket... I may keep it.
Just like the 2015 one.

Myrdin
05-29-2018, 01:36 PM
Wish we got universal ticket, not a 2016 girls only.
Really want that blue girl wutan posted. After promo she is very very nice to have.
Will try mu luck on gacha, if I get enough for one pull.

maotd
05-29-2018, 01:42 PM
I'm reading wiki only when I'm searching for data on a girl. Not really for their names. If I like a girl, I know her name. If not, who's care about how she is called :D

Anyway, another hard dilemma shows up. I'm planning to get Kerria with my future 300 R-medals. But now, due to results of counter team copared to results of other kind of offensive teams... I wonder if I should go for Saffron instead. I love both of them. Kerria is my first Nutaku rainbow and favorite pests ass kicker. Saffron is an adamantium forteress with perfect set up for my favorite team style (even she don't have super counter...).
In a same way, I know I should promote Mountain Lily to make her more usefull and make Pink Miko even more powerful but I still want to give a chance to Camelia or try Rainbow Rose.
The waifu way... or the Counter way... The dark side of the Force... or the darker side of the Force...

twilightdream
05-29-2018, 01:47 PM
If I like a girl, I know her name. If not, who's care about how she is called :D

That's ma man! Ma HERO!

and...
If you building counter team just go for Saffron.

maotd
05-29-2018, 01:53 PM
I'm not actually building a counter team. I'm just making my counter team even more broken :D

I wonder, is there a 5* with x1.2 skill act and Super counter? I found Water Hyacinth but she don't have Super Counter.

Volarmis
05-29-2018, 02:41 PM
I'm not actually building a counter team. I'm just making my counter team even more broken :D

I wonder, is there a 5* with x1.2 skill act and Super counter? I found Water Hyacinth but she don't have Super Counter.

As far as I know there are no 5* with that combination.
That's unless you take promotion into the picture - then there are at least 3, though I can't remember who right now.

ShadwNinjaX
05-29-2018, 03:01 PM
It seems like the majority is for Lily of the Valley Tree aka Sourwood is the most popular event girl for reasons including aesthetics and abilities from many commentators. Although I like the Lily name better as it sounds pretty as she is. Not keen on the name Sourwood, because then I can't hold a straight face during her h-scenes. Because her "Sourwood" makes it sound like she isn't happy with Dancho's D, if you know what I mean. :wink: :smirk: :squint:

Wutan
05-29-2018, 08:08 PM
Updated Rarity Growth Thread and Tier List Thread.

Btw. Thank you guys for introducing Flaccid Anemone to me.

I guess i have another girl on my favourite Event Girl list now :love:

Myrdin
05-30-2018, 01:43 AM
Updated Rarity Growth Thread and Tier List Thread.

Btw. Thank you guys for introducing Flaccid Anemone to me.

I guess i have another girl on my favourite Event Girl list now :love:

No prob. Her basic art is extremely sensual. Enjoy her well ;)

So I was wondering is there a way to pin a thread, or Highlight the text in Bold or something ?
I would suggest doing so for the Promotion thread, Patch notes thread and chit chat thread, as all of those contain necessary info, but other than Chit chat, dont have the traffic required to keep them on top.

Especially with Pimp Waifu thread, since the comments are being updated, rather than created, the thread is slowly falling deeper into the thread history.
Or maybe you can throw in an occasional comment that the thread has been updated. Since you can always delete your comments, its no problem cleaning the update notifications once a month or so. Just spit balling some ideas :)

Wutan
05-30-2018, 04:23 AM
Yeah i also thought about bumping the Rarity Growth Thread a little bit. I will do it later today.

Btw. we are already at 45 upgradeable Girls . Time flies by...

Mraktar
05-30-2018, 11:57 AM
If we are talking about favorite event girls - my favorites are Canna, Threasure flower and Fullmoon Mapple (from aestetical point of view, i'm using them all on Nutaku) and Mountain lilly/Dipladenia can be good too from power POW, but i don't have them yet. The new Rainbow Rose seems to be a little imbalanced after rarity up. And if we are talking about good blue counter girl - i like Snapdragon. I have her on Nutaku and i like her very much. She has counter+evasion+attack up (no supercounter, but it's common for counter+evasion), and even more - she is one of several bloomable 5* on nutaku so she can reveal her full potential there too.

Myrdin
05-31-2018, 05:50 AM
I would buff Dendrobium's Selfbuff to 30-40% i think.

Btw. guys did you notice that the devs always buff the Skillset only? I think they didn't change the stats of any girl so far.

I still question some of there buff decisions.
For example: They buffed Anemone through the roof. She is now a really really good Counter/Crit Hybrid.
I mean 30 % Crit Chance and 40 % Crit Damage on top of her Counter Ability? That's insane.

Same with Acacia. Her buff was also really n1. Maple got buffed twice and now she has one of the highest if not the highest Group Atk Buff in the whole game. Helenium also got buffed multiple times in a row (she will recive another buff in the near future).

Then we have girls like Iono and BB which only got the standard Skill Damage boost. I don't know i am at that point where it bothers me to see the unoriginal "15 % Skill Damage to the whole group" on every other buffed Girl.

I mean i dig the buffs my Waifu, Helenium etc. got but i feel like some girls were left behind a little bit in terms of buffing.

At this point we can clearly see some form of power creep due to Rarity Growth (girls have more synergetic Skillsets, higher stats etc.) and if some girls won't get buffed more they could slip down to C-Tier.

Dendrobium was strong enough to stay in A-Tier but for other girls it don't look so good.

I am happy there is no PVP. Wouldn't be pleasant i imagine :sweat:

@Myrdin

Silly Mofu :bgrin:
Of course you are allowed to write about design etc. It shouldn't influence the final decision to much though. That's all :wink:

@all

Question:
Do you want to rate Rarity Promoted Rainbows as well?

Ripped out of the Rating discussion as to not chitchat in there. ;)

Sure lets do Rarity girls as well, but not right now. I think we should cover at least 2/3 of the native 6* before we go on the promo girls, since there is a lot to cover and even if we go with 1 girl every 3 days, it will take us some time. And sometimes people dont have the time or energy to post, and we dont want the thread to be half empty :)

I totally agree. There are some really amazing buffs for the girls, and then there are some meh.
And then...there is my poor waifu Aizoon who got what... +5% on crit chance ? *Activate rage mode*

I swear to god If she aint gonna get buffed soon, I will declare Exterminatus upon the Imperial world of Japan. The Emperor protects !

Ok so lets break it down a bit with a little rant about her. For a moment she was up there sitting comfy in B rank but after few more content updates she quickly slipped from B tier to C tier, and at this rate will be C- soon. Due to her skillset she will nto dropt o D, but its still pretty bad considering where she started.

The problem with Aizoon is her Damage Buff skills are fairly limited. One buffs her and 2 more people for 22%..... ok.
Then she buffs the whole team for 22%... ok.
That doesnt sound so bad. And it wouldnt be, if it werent for the insane power creep we are witnessing lately.

For this skillset to work it would have to be 22% for the whole team and then about 45 even 60% for herself.
Alternatively, if she instead got +10/15% Crit Damage that would also be a great addition, as it would unlock few more combinations. Girls like Loquat who buff Crit Damage are a Must for crit teams, and if Aizoon had this skill, even if only 10-15% it would make her much more viable to Crit setups with different characters.
Giving her the bland +15% skill damage is not exactly amazing, but its a weak sauce, but still useful general buff.
Aizoon has only 4 Passive skills so adding one more is not a big deal. Although personally I would love to see her Damage Buff % upped. Either 22% for team and 45% for herself and 2 more. OR Rounded up to 30/35% on both.

Soo thats the problem and solution laid out there. Now lets take a look at what sort of BUFF my dear Anime Waifu MK Scorpion chan is getting....

Crit. chance from 20% > 25%
.........yes +5% T_______T
....... Are you moffu kidding me ?! BRUH !

Compared to Knights like Anemone who almost DOUBLED her crit Rate or Accaccia, this is painfully pitiful. Even more so when you consider the things I wrote above, she was in prime position of getting some love. Damage, Crit. damage, Skill damage, Anything !
Instead they buff the least important thing in her repertoire.... Her Crit Activation chance. which was already solid at 20% (you are capped at 80% so you need only 4 girls with this and you are done) changing it to 25%.... This was absolutely uncalled for and unnecessary.
Makes me wanna give her a chocolate and cuddle her for an evening or two, thats how badly the update treated her.

Seeing as some of the girls are getting re-visited and buffed multiple times, it is my hope that someone out there points these issues out to the devs and she gets some proper care and loving. I like Anewaifu and all, but she was always a Counter girl. And now after the Buffs she outperforms a girl who was meant for Crits, in .... you guessed it > CRITS ! @#!$£*

Wutan
05-31-2018, 06:32 AM
Yeah the 5% Critchance increase was really bad.

To be honest i would give her the Crit Damage Ability. I wouldn't give her 40% due to the fact that she has a second Atk Boosting Ability.

Current Aizoon:

Increases Attack for 2 party members, oneself included, by 22%.
Increases Attack for party members by 22%.
Increases Critical Activation Rate for party members by 25%.
Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members up to 1.2x based on each member's affection.

How i would buff her:
Increases Attack for 3 party members, oneself included, by 35%.
Increases Attack for party members by 22%.
Increases Critical Activation Rate for party members by 25%.
Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members up to 1.2x based on each member's affection.
Increases Critical Damage for party members by 25 %.

The following girls are still waitin to get buffed:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/31/J3Q.png

Aizoon is there,bud :)

Lets hope she gets a good buff this time.

Lol Cactus and Helenium will get buffed again. Since i want to purchase Cactus anyway (second Crit Team) more power to me i guess.

Also i am happy they will finally buff Peony. She also falls short compared to Rarity Promoted Crit Girls.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Herbaceous_Peony

Myrdin
05-31-2018, 06:53 AM
Well I hope there will be something nice for her. Crit damage would make the most sense and would work well with her kit.
Extra damage on the attack buffs could also work, if its up to 35% on both, that would be a reasonable buff.

Yop moe waifu chan is getting a LOT of Love. Helenium mofufu :3
I mean, she IS already pretty damn strong counter girl (if you look her up. she has similar skills like Aizoon, but her Buff gives 40% to 2+her, and 20% to all, so its overall better), with guts and boss damage. Thats a very good combo to have. And they want to buff her even further. Not sure how much or what. I suppose her Boss damage will bet buffed (12>15% maybe even 20%). Honestly she is really good as far as I can tell, so I am unsure what is the Buff gonna be aimed at.
But it makes me even happier that I got her last time. Waifu chan doesn't disappoint.

Funny to see Soap Chan in there as well. Soap chan never felt really powerful per say, but she always pulled her weight. Like you know... the person who does a great job, but is generally quiet so no one even notices. But since I have her as well again, I am not gonna complain.
That might be because her passive skills are all over the place and she doesnt excell at anything else but countering.
I have a feeling her Self heal might get buffed to 50% chance to proc. instead o 30% but we`ll see.

But I am happy for the other girls as well. Some of the really need the buffing (Hollyhock for example).

game2534
05-31-2018, 07:11 AM
Wait, Sabouten gonna get buffed more? I think she's god of destruction already with such high chance (48%) to punch million holes in pest and not to mention 60% act again.

Edit: Raid boss event suddenly made me realized how far I have come after 1 year and a bit more. Back then all 4 team can barely dent past 1m and most of the time even lesser. And now...

They are such a great girl, even this boss is just mid-class, the fact that they still solo from full HP to nothing is still here.

Myrdin
05-31-2018, 01:09 PM
Nooo fuck you Gacha, this is not the 5* I wanted !

I absolutely NEED the other (Blue) one ! for my counter team, because that allows me to go with a different setup. GRRRR.

I am at literall 0 FG, shit.

maotd
05-31-2018, 01:18 PM
You will have 25 FG with the current campaign + 2FG/days during some days + 8 FG from 2nd event phase + maybe free FG after maintenance + FG if they release new nation battles + emergency FG from raising affection.
I'm sure you can do it! May the Mofu be with you!

Volarmis
05-31-2018, 02:22 PM
I am pretty sure Treasure Flower just broke my record for the best exploration.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/31/J3y.png

game2534
05-31-2018, 06:21 PM
Nooo fuck you Gacha, this is not the 5* I wanted !

I absolutely NEED the other (Blue) one ! for my counter team, because that allows me to go with a different setup. GRRRR.

I am at literall 0 FG, shit.

Pray to RNGesus! Offer your soul and life to him! Burn the FG as sacrifice! You can do it my friend!

Myrdin
06-01-2018, 03:46 AM
Meanwhile in the 4 Panel thread poor little Leo chan is crying her eyes out :D

Thanks for the hard work as always Volarmis sensei fu ! ~ :3

Volarmis
06-01-2018, 09:17 AM
Meanwhile in the 4 Panel thread poor little Leo chan is crying her eyes out :D

Thanks for the hard work as always Volarmis sensei fu ! ~ :3

No problem, glad you're liking it. :)
It may be going a bit faster now since I'm just revising those I already did in the past though I still have quite a few before I catch up.

EDIT:
Well, well, well... there's a '16 seal stone in my box. Time to hit the lists again and decide on who to pick. :p

maotd
06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
I tried a lot of set up for my teams to found the most efficient for the new Aqua shadows. I try to make the ultimate Crit and Counter with the girls availables in my ranks. And then, I used my helper team with 3 random rainbows and I sweeped the whole map in 3 turns.
I'm happy 'cause my helper team is not that bad.
I'm depressed 'cause random rainbow stacking is better than every synergy and team set up with 5*.
Please kill me.

And I still don't know which girl I will take with that 16' stone. And I still have a 15' waiting too.

Volarmis
06-01-2018, 03:05 PM
In the end I decided to go function first and picked Nadeshiko (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pink_(World's_Flower_Shrine_Maiden)).
There were a few girls who I like for their character/design (some I had on Nutaku), for example Tree Peony (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tree_Peony), but I'll be counting on my luck to get them once I unload all the FGs I'm stockpiling. :p

maotd
06-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Pink Miko is just a must have. Nice choice. You will not regret it.

ShadwNinjaX
06-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Derp! I totally spaced out and forgot about the '16 ticket. Checking out the list, there were quite a few good girls that year. Out of curiousity, who did you all go for? For tactic reasons or waifu reasons? I see a certain nun is on this list that one of our members likes. I wonder if I should pick Veronica or risk getting tackled by that person? Hehe! :silly:

Volarmis
06-02-2018, 01:29 AM
On a completely different note, I just noticed that (probably with the last maintenance) we have now unique sprites for all the 2* and each of them, par Mint and standard Cyclamenn, have their own unique garden animations. We've come a long road, eh? :)
The 3* still have quite a few girls who have the standard sprite body - wonder when that will get finished.

maotd
06-02-2018, 01:50 AM
All thoses new sprites are so cool. I espacially like Marigold's one in 3*. She lookslike a nice event 5* with that sprite quality. Thanks for noticed it Volarmis-sensei.

Myrdin
06-02-2018, 02:02 AM
Noticed those sprites as well. Very cool, much love for the 2*

As for my 10223 stone, skimming through the list I have pretty good amount of the 2016 girls.
As such for me its more about slowly filling out the spots with girls I dont have rather than dupes - since due to rarity growth dupe feeding your girls is not worth it in the long run.
So with that said, I was curios sbout her and decided to go with Elf chan :)
No idea if good or bad, she wont get much use anyway so that really doesnt bother me at all :3

Wutan
06-02-2018, 02:44 AM
There were only 2 girl i was interested in: Pink (miko) and Hunter's Nun.

In the end i went with the same girl as Volarmis.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pink_(World's_Flower_Shrine_Maiden)

She is a strong candidate for a future promotion and since 6* Pink was my very first Waifu before Maple i couldn't resist anymore.

maotd
06-02-2018, 04:19 AM
Pink Miko don't need 6* promotion. She is already a 6* with 5* colors. If she gets a 6* promotion, she will break the game. Seriously. Unless she gets meh abilities to balance her already broken abilities, she will be over the top of all counters. And to break hopes and dreams of each f us, she will not get evade ability 'cause she has super counter and life steal.
But that's a really nice choice.

(yeah, I finally found my battle waifu in this game).

For the ticket, I still don't know if I should go for Tall Stewartia or Chrismas Apricot. Or if I should keep it until Pink Miko get her 6* promotion for a chance of another broken one.

Wutan
06-02-2018, 04:30 AM
Yeah she don't need a promotion but why stop at God Level when you can obtain Universe Level? :wink:

To be honest i would be happy enough if she gets Skill Act. after promotion. Just to boost the Damage output of the Counter Squad in Player phase a little bit.

I can recommend Tall Stewartia. She is a really good 5* unit. I had her in my old Debuff Team for a long time and due to her Life Steal she can survive a lot of attacks.

My battle waifu might become Rainbow Rose...5 more 10+1 rolls until the destruction begins :cool:

Myrdin
06-02-2018, 04:35 AM
Reworked my team n.3 from 5* crit girls into 5* Re-act girls.
As usual, one girl of each type to represent.

The only thing I am thinking about changing is maybe swapping Protea with Tassal flower. Protea has 1,2 skill act. but tassal flower has 33% re-act chance and guts.
Protea deals damage depending of number of enemies, Tassal deals 2.1 to all. Tassal has better stats before Promoted Protea. Admittedly promoted protea is better than many native Re-Act 6* (but mine is not promoted yet).
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/King_Protea
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tassel_Flower

I moved Ioncidium over from her former evasion-counter team. While it might be good idea to swap some girls around and get Alstromaria together with Anewaifu to buff her crit I would have to shift the girls around. ....hmm now that I think about it, it might be a good idea actually.

Edit: Yeah I swapped the girls over a little, put Anewaifu togather with Alstromaria. Victoria went to the count 5* team, since her buff works when hit. That made the team have 3 Red characters, plus Leo chan is so ...."Helenium like" that I felt like she is gonna get bullied by Vici. THus I replaced her with a Blue Counter/Evasion girl (not sure about her name).
The sad thing is - both of these girls are bloomed, but there is MASSIVE disparity in their stat lines, and admitedly Leo chan has better passives as well. You can tell that the Blue mace girl is one of the older ones simply by how much weaker she is. But at least I got 1 girl of each type in there, and none of these are pushovers. Even the loli Kamo kamo shark chan is not gonna get bullied by Vici easily so I can rest knowing those girls can handle her personality :P
10228 10229

Edit 2: If you are wondering why those girls are not max lvl - I lvl 6* only with Ampies, only time I use manyus is if they get less than a level and half from Ampies, otherwise its ampies. And since the Super Ampies are extremely limited, those girls are stuck where they are. Though admittedly it would be good to max em out even without the ampies, since the raw stat boost from all those lvls would not be negligable.

maotd
06-02-2018, 05:43 AM
THus I replaced her with a Blue Counter/Evasion girl (not sure about her name).
The sad thing is - both of these girls are bloomed, but there is MASSIVE disparity in their stat lines, and admitedly Leo chan has better passives as well. You can tell that the Blue mace girl is one of the older ones simply by how much weaker she is.
The mace girl is Water Dropwort and actually she is from event 51 and she was the newest of the team just behind Baikamo (who is from event 64).
And if I compare them, Water Dropwort is much better than Lion's Ear. Almost same ATK, much higer defense and lower HP. Abilities are the same but Water Dropwort has 100% counter against 80% for Lion's Ear.
Or I didn't understand something...

game2534
06-02-2018, 06:08 AM
Hmm... since I have Pink Miko already I just gonna go with waifu factor. But even then I don't know who to picked for now. Guess I will wait a bit more but I do considered some of them.

Snake Gourd I do like bokukko (girl that use boku to refer to herself) in general, want to know why she hates male, and once promotion I think she will be nice boss nuker.

Katabami (Tanabata) I almost collect all girls this artist draws. Only her and Suiren bride are left.

IonoChristmas Her SD model... God it just so funny.

Devil in a Bush Scythe... her skill attack looks badass too.

I always have a different taste than you guys for some reason.:squint:

maotd
06-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Devil in a Bush is really nice. Solar Shrine is very helpful and her sprite is so cute and mofu.

ShadwNinjaX
06-02-2018, 12:05 PM
I see everyone has a difficult decision to make for various reasons whether it's between 2 girls or multiple girls. Good luck in your decision making everyone. I took a more pragmatic approach with my decision. First I needed to see what I really was lacking in with types of girls. I tallied up how many natural 5* girls of each type I had, excluding event girls because they are generally weaker until their rarity growth happens (which could be a while since there are a lot of girls dev have left to do). I came up with these totals:

Slice - 21 girls
Blunt - 14 girls
Pierce - 18 girls
Magic - 20 girls

So yeah, just like rainbows I am also lacking in 5* blunt types. I already have quite a few of the 2016 blunt types that I like. So going forward with overall round stats and waifu appeal (OPPAI!!! :love::love::love:), I came down to only 1 Blunt type left and that's who I'm using the ticket for.

I'm happy overall with this as she was also on my waifu target list in the end. What did all of you who replied ultimately go with? :grin:

Devil in a Bush is really nice. Solar Shrine is very helpful and her sprite is so cute and mofu.

I concur with this statement. Scythe girls in any genre or medium are BADASS! I managed to get DiaB and have to say I am pleasantly surprised with her. But don't let that sway your decision. Go with what makes you the happiest in the end.

twilightdream
06-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Just drop by guys.
I umm... little busy at the moment becasue I start playing new game called...
F*cking busy work...

So I'll be away a bit. :fear:

Volarmis
06-02-2018, 01:50 PM
On a sidenote I've noticed a small mechanic I didn't pay attention to before.
The leader of each of your squads doesn't need to be the first girl out of the 5 - you can pick a different one for each squad.
Did anyone notice when this was introduced?

Wutan
06-02-2018, 02:02 PM
I found it out a few months after i started playing DMM FKG (was via accident). I think it was in January 2017 (don't quote me on that). I don't know when it was introduced though but it's there for a relatively long time.

I order my girls always like this: AOE, Girls with random consecutive Attacks like Anemone, Single Target. Sometimes i want a Single Target Girl to be the Leader (Kerria) and then this neat little mechanic comes in handy :wink:

Volarmis
06-02-2018, 02:19 PM
I found it out a few months after i started playing DMM FKG (was via accident). I think it was in January 2017 (don't quote me on that). I don't know when it was introduced though but it's there for a relatively long time.

I order my girls always like this: AOE, Girls with random consecutive Attacks like Anemone, Single Target. Sometimes i want a Single Target Girl to be the Leader (Kerria) and then this neat little mechanic comes in handy :wink:

Wow, I didn't think it would be that far back. I thought it would be a hidden recent option.

Unregistered
06-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Wow, I didn't think it would be that far back. I thought it would be a hidden recent option.

It already exists on Nutaku. However, it resets every time you refresh the game there.

JLP603
06-02-2018, 07:18 PM
For my 2016 seal stone i chose http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Hare%27s_Tail_Grass_(Halloween) . Her abilities are meh but im mostly going for waifuness :). She slong with apple of sodom are one of the few halloween themed gatcha girls i actually like

Wutan
06-03-2018, 08:25 AM
I have still not found a n1 high quality fanart picture of Maple...

If anyone knows a good picture pls let me know.

I Have found two n1 pictures of a girl which quickly became one of my favourites :)

She calls her gun "Josephine". If that isn't Mofu i don't know what Mofu is :love:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/03/J9e.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/03/J90.jpg

The only other girls i can identify are Shion and Creeping Jenny.

ShadwNinjaX
06-03-2018, 09:21 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/03/J90.jpg

The only other girls i can identify are Shion and Creeping Jenny.

Tatarian Aster in the middle. As far as lower right, Echinacea?

maotd
06-03-2018, 09:35 AM
I'm pretty sure it's:
Nerine Corn Cockle
Tartarian Aster
Creeping Jenny Star Cluster

Wutan
06-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Yep the middle is Tatarian Aster. In Japanese she is called Shion. She might be one of the very few girls where i can remember the japanese name cause it's n1 and short ;D

I realized which girl the top left one is xd

It's Nerine :grin:

Lower right: The face and the eyes are similar to Echinacea but i think she has white hair.

Also it looks like this girl has a purple lightsaber :rofl:

Edit: Good Catch, guys.
Yeah maotd is right. The girl with purple hair is definetely Star Cluster.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Cluster

Myrdin
06-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Huhuhu ~~~~~

I like that picture. Corn chan ....mmmm... much adorbs yes yes ! :3

ShadwNinjaX
06-03-2018, 06:07 PM
Can you guys that can translate give me a hand? :frown: I was going through my materials and I noticed I have some extra skill/equip blooms but I don't know who they are for.. I tried carefully going through each girl but it is frustratingly time consuming when I have so many. There are Japanese characters on there that I hope reveal who these belong to but I need your help with translating it. Would very much appreciate the help in this.

Unregistered
06-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Catchfly on left, Anri/Rue Anemone on right. Both are skill flowers.

ShadwNinjaX
06-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Catchfly on left, Anri/Rue Anemone on right. Both are skill flowers.

Thank you mysterious stranger! That helped a lot. :bgrin:

Wutan
06-04-2018, 02:17 AM
@Shad
Gz,dude :)

Looks like Tiger Lily became a really n1 Crit Rainbow after promotion.

Hurry up and Promote her :wink:

PS: i am a little bit dissapointed about the current deal. I want Cactus but i am not gonna spin the gacha wheel for 2000 DMM Points and hope i hit the low percentage.

I hoped after the " random rainbow" deal we would get another "choose your 6*" deal. Well looks like i was wrong.

Edit:

Yes Peony got a really n1 buff:

15 % Critchance ---> 20 % Critchance
15 % Critdamage ---> 30 % Critdamage

Looks like one of my random rainbows i got from these deals was a blessing in disguise.

She will be in my second crit team for sure :bgrin:

twilightdream
06-04-2018, 02:29 AM
I'm happy with new Seluria illust.
https://i.imgur.com/kvevwnF.jpg
She looks very nice. Gorgeous should say.
oh... my... I think I fall in love...

oh those new Whale mission, I try it and it not so funny. :rofl:

Wutan
06-04-2018, 03:30 AM
ok i was able to beat the new whaleship maps. For the last map i needed three tries.

Double Attacking Pests are no joke :sweat:

Myrdin
06-04-2018, 03:43 AM
So what are the current DMM coin deals atm ?
Also do we have a patch note for the updates girls ? You know why I am asking this.... (I swear if its another 5% I am gonna fly to Japan and kick some butts).
Though I am interested into the other two girls I have as well.

Wutan
06-04-2018, 03:53 AM
Current Deals:

1. Still the Rainbow Equipment Flower Deal for 3000 DMM Points (available until the 18th of june).
2. Todays Deal:
2000 DMM Point Deal (repeatable). Only Rainbows in this pool are Royal Water lily (June Bride) and Cactus.
Also both 5* versions of these girls are featured in this gacha.

Gacha rates:
6* = 0,8% chance
5* = 10.2% chance
4* = 89% chance
3* = not in this gacha

So pretty much the cheapest standard deal which is repeatable but not really worth it in my opinion.

About updated girls:

i only know about Peony atm. cause i have her myself.
15 % critchance -> 20 % critchance
15 % critdamage -> 30 % critdamage

Helenium didn't get an update. I checked my Helenium. It's the same stats and Abilities as before.

I don't have infos about the other girls yet.

Myrdin
06-04-2018, 04:24 AM
Brother.... You know that Helenium is the last person I am worried about (she is already very good)... thoes "5%" was a giveaway of whom I speak ;)

I see so the 3K one was a rainbow dressbloom. Hmm kinda tempted but then again... Id rather wait for a proper ticket gacha.

Wutan
06-04-2018, 04:30 AM
Welp. i checked the Japanese Wiki.

Aizoon got buffed. It's the standard Skill Damage Buff of 15%. Not what we were hoping for,bud.

I am sorry.

JLP603
06-04-2018, 04:32 AM
Finally Peach got her bloomed formed illustration and I must say it looks very nice

Myrdin
06-04-2018, 05:01 AM
Welp. i checked the Japanese Wiki.

Aizoon got buffed. It's the standard Skill Damage Buff of 15%. Not what we were hoping for,bud.

I am sorry.

Still better than another 5% I guess.
I was kinda expecting it to be this one, so not dissapointed. If they did anything else, actually I would be surprised, this is more on "According to plan" side. :P

Finally Peach got her bloomed formed illustration and I must say it looks very nice

Well.....helloooooou beatiful :D
Very nice bloom art indeed.

Wutan
06-04-2018, 05:10 AM
Yeah i mean 15 % more Skill Damage is still a n1 damage increase for the squad.

It's just a little unoriginal. I mean she is clearly a crit girl. Why don't they buff her in that direction?

If they want to push Skill Damage why don't they release new girls instead?

Btw. Anemone (Miko) also got her Bloomed Art. Looks also dope :)

Myrdin
06-04-2018, 05:22 AM
Wut: Yeah prety much my thoughts.

Guys big news !
You can now purchase Rainbow and Gold Skillbloom for Whaleship medals !
Also ! You can purchase the 2015 Seal stone ! Its expensive as hell, but if you were saving Whaleship medals like me. You can right now get a 5* 2015 of your choosing !

DMM Devs. why u soo awesome couz ?! :D

And for the sealstone I choose .... drum roll.....
Welcome back my old friend !

Wanted someone new, but Camelia was always very cool, and I think she might be pretty amazing once Promoted. But we´ll see.

Honeslty, DMM devs so generous, giving girls and skillblooms out like candy :D Wish they threw on us a purchasable Rainbow Dressbloom for FG or something but thats fine.

game2534
06-04-2018, 05:28 AM
Hmm, don't have Peach but her art looks great, so sexy and appealing. Anemone is Anemone, any less and I think her fans gonna murder poor artist.
Seluria is also very nice as well. Lucky for twilight who has her.

New whale stage, good lord 4 attack per turn is brutal. Try including Dogwood to increase preemptive gauge and get advantage for stun damage. Clear it in 1 try though but don't know if it actually good for farming medals.

Wutan
06-04-2018, 05:37 AM
I choose you:

Well i always liked Choco Cosmos and she is also really usefull due to her Healing Node Ability.

If the new whaleship maps continue to be like this (4 attacks per enemy round like game said) i think Solar Blast looks like even better in Whaleship Battles.

JLP603
06-04-2018, 06:59 AM
Nice hope we get more puchaseable seal stones in the future... as for me i decided to buy one and spend it on Dahlia to finish my debuff team and get the max 70% debuff .... used up almost all of my coins though... that moment when u have tens of millions and goes down to thousands T_T then have to finally break the bank and use all the normal gatchas and sell a thousand low rarity girls for quick cash.

Myrdin
06-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Nyiaa !
Adopt the kitty cat :3
FKG FB Group

ShadwNinjaX
06-04-2018, 09:42 AM
@Shad
Gz,dude :)

Looks like Tiger Lily became a really n1 Crit Rainbow after promotion.

Hurry up and Promote her :wink:

Oh my! :love: She is undoubtedly the commander of my gold brigade. I will definitely have to consider her for further promotion! :bgrin:

Oh and FKG devs, thank you so very much! That '15 sealstone shop offer was perfect timing. As stated in previous posts I am sorely lacking on Blunts, so thanks to you I can finally get that Blunt I've had my eye on. As luck would have it, she just got some sexy new artwork too!

YAY!!! :love:

maotd
06-04-2018, 01:02 PM
I thought that 15' year stone from whale medals would be more expensive. 12k medals is so cheap. It's the price of the equipments. Devs are very generous on this event. Free 16' year stone and cheap 15' year one. I love it!
Skillbloom add in whale shop is also a great thing. Even if it will force us to farm whale ship outside of raid boss event or whale ship discount...

Blushing Bride bloom art is very nice. I like her. Even if she is still a not that good 6*.
Peach is so cool. I want her now. But I need other girl first from the 2015 ticket...
Anemone is cute but she is still Anemone. Nothing exeptionnal.
Agave... well. I don't have her, I can't have her and her previous arts are better for me.

I prayed for Camelia promotion. I will wait a bit more. A too long bit more :(
New promotions girls are... normal. Especially after the last week.
Tiger Lily is a good Crit girlor sure. A good choice if you build a Crit Team but not a must have I guess.
Cosmos became a nice skill activation girl. But her Shine Crystal drop thing is still useless.
Tachibana.... why. Why devs hate her? Why she still have that shitty skill activation x1.2 turn 3? She is the LAST girl whit that in the game. Moonvine lost it with bloom form. And Tachibana still have it after promotion. Most of the promoted girls became overpowered or totally broken. So, why she is so... bad? I really like her but she just deserve a poor D-tier. In the middle of that insane powercreep.
So, no Camelia, no Pink Miko and Tachibana is a perfect fail. That's hard. Too hard.She will never be able to shine in that world.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Tachibana.... why. Why devs hate her? Why she still have that shitty skill activation x1.2 turn 3? She is the LAST girl whit that in the game. Moonvine lost it with bloom form. And Tachibana still have it after promotion. Most of the promoted girls became overpowered or totally broken. So, why she is so... bad? I really like her but she just deserve a poor D-tier. In the middle of that insane powercreep.
So, no Camelia, no Pink Miko and Tachibana is a perfect fail. That's hard. Too hard.She will never be able to shine in that world.

Did you miss the 1.65x skill rate on turn 1 that was attached to the turn 3 ability? Pair a couple 1.65 girls and the team gets 3.3x skill rate for turn 1.

But yeah, with no other noteworthy abilities, Tachibana's just filler.

maotd
06-04-2018, 02:12 PM
I miss read it and I thougt it was for herself. But that's not that good. Espacially for a girl with absolutly no other ability for turn 1. She is better than her 5* version for sure but she is still far behind most of the other promoted girls... and natural 6*.
When you think about the price of a 6* promoted girl, why would you take a girl as good as a medium natural 6*? Is like paying a 42€ gacha deal for a girl with event 5* level. Oh wait...

I'm not really complaning about her, I'm just super salty and disapointed to see my first event girl ever still stuck at the bottom of everything. I hoped she could finally shine like some other really bad girls but nope.

durrem
06-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Just drop by guys.
I umm... little busy at the moment becasue I start playing new game called...
F*cking busy work...

So I'll be away a bit. :fear:

That game is not very fun... I know...

Myrdin
06-05-2018, 01:16 AM
That game is not very fun... I know...

I think most of us have been / are playing this game, with maybe only occasional downtimes of off time in between for maintenance and stuff.
Its not a fun game, but you really need those monthly log in rewards for the everyday exchange shop so..... what can you do :)

Wutan
06-05-2018, 05:32 AM
I wonder if we should create a new thread were we collect n1 art of Flower Knights in a compressed form.

Since Myrdin and a few others posted n1 pics of Flower Girls in the past i think it's a good idea to post them in a seperate thread were those pics don't get burried under other topics discussed in Chit Chat.

What do you guys think about it?

Btw. since it's Sommer here a n1 bikini pic :wink:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/05/J6y.jpg

maotd
06-05-2018, 01:32 PM
After a long hesitation, I made my choice for the whale 2015 stone:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/5/6/4/2nd-2015-stone-5497ee9.jpg
I chose her for a rare(for a 5*) +30% ATK on bosses and skill activation. She can be usefull to complete certain teams.

Now, I still have my free 2015 stone from I don't even remember why and my 2016 from the campain... That's even harder to make my choice. So much interesting girls...

game2534
06-05-2018, 04:40 PM
5* is always harder to choose due to amounts after all. Hope they give more free stone like this. It doesn't have to be monthly, quarterly is generous enough.

Volarmis
06-06-2018, 12:42 AM
With my stone of the seal (of approval) I went with Snapdragon (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Snapdragon).
It was a tough choice since I'm not sure what kind of team I'll be building after the evade+counter one.
I'll probably pick Cymbidium if we get another one of these.

Myrdin
06-06-2018, 02:21 AM
For me the stones are great way to fill out my pokedex... err flower dex collection :D

So I did another roll on the gacha after finally scraping another 50 FG. Got pure salt roll worth dead see salt, thats how high quality it was. Thus I will be not getting the one 5* from the gacha I was hoping for. Dissapointing indeed.

Wutan
06-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Seriously this dude (allocer) is insane :joy:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/07/Jla.png

ShadwNinjaX
06-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Seriously this dude (allocer) is insane :joy:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/07/Jla.png

Safe to say he has the magical side of things covered. I wonder if it is the same for the other types. If so, beyond insane even. Is there a term for beyond whaling? Plus Ultra!!! :squint:

maotd
06-07-2018, 10:52 AM
This guy is a bit crazy. I didn't notice first but there are ALL rainbows. And maybe ALL promoted magic girls (just look, he has 14 promoted girls. 14! That's damn lot of rainbow shards. Too much for only one person).
That guy is not a whale. He is the whole ocean. But that's because of this king of people we can still enjoy the game.

14 promoted girls... Even with all of us it's hard to reach this number...

Wutan
06-07-2018, 11:30 AM
@Shad

This are the following player types in terms of money if i remember correctly:

-F2P
-Dolphin
-Shark
-Whale
-Space Whale
-Kraken

I would say our little subforum don't have any whales. Only F2P, Dolphins and maybe even a Shark.

Aloccer is definetely a Kraken. I have seen other videos of him and i think he has every Rainbow full unlocked and all Rarity Promotions.

@maotd

Yep i also appreciate people like him. I don't understand them but i appreciate them :wink:

I can only contribute one Rarity Promotion. Soon it's two.

ShadwNinjaX
06-07-2018, 11:47 AM
@Shad

This are the following player types in terms of money if i remember correctly:

-F2P
-Dolphin
-Shark
-Whale
-Space Whale
-Kraken

I would say our little subforum don't have any whales. Only F2P, Dolphins and maybe even a Shark.

Aloccer is definetely a Kraken. I have seen other videos of him and i think he has every Rainbow full unlocked and all Rarity Promotions.

@maotd

Yep i also appreciate people like him. I don't understand them but i appreciate them :wink:

I can only contribute one Rarity Promotion. Soon it's two.

From what I'm seeing from you all describe, maybe kraken isn't adequate enough of a term. We need to approach Gurren Lagann galaxy fighting sized robots levels here. :squint: :squint: :squint:

maotd
06-07-2018, 12:24 PM
We need to approach Gurren Lagann galaxy fighting sized robots levels here.
That's a really good reference ;)

Volarmis
06-07-2018, 01:51 PM
That's a really good reference ;)

Yup, it's safe to say his whaleship is the whaleship to pierce the heavens. :p

game2534
06-07-2018, 06:08 PM
Salute and give the kraken my utmost appreciation as the grand pillar of this game.

Ghostmon
06-07-2018, 07:20 PM
RIP wallet, but if he (...she? probably not, but can you imagine if it were..? xD) is doing it without damaging his finances, go him. Support the game. FKG devs. definitely treating their player base well. So many these games nowadays go spamming micro-transaction route, really hurts in long run I think. Tho. I'm telling 'ya, if there were more "5k pick your dream waifu" tickets, my wallet would be much more thinner.

Anywho, '16 gold ticket, chances are high I will pick Pink Miko. Pretty excited.

Myrdin
06-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Release the Kraken !

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 04:58 AM
Got 20 free leader medals wow!

JLP603
06-08-2018, 09:02 AM
does anyone know why we got 20 free leader medals, and if every 7th and 27th day of the month gives you 20 free leader medals for completing all the quests of the nazuna campaign?

maotd
06-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Nice medals. I should get my Kerria one month earlier with that. I can't wait September.

Myrdin
06-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Nice medals. I should get my Kerria one month earlier with that. I can't wait September.

How does that help you get her earlier ?

You exchange it for a random ticket, not for a girl.

maotd
06-08-2018, 10:41 AM
I need almost 30 more R-medals. The 5*6* salticket will give me a gold and those 30 R-medals needed for Kerria. I will just need a few more 5* dupe to reach the 300 R-medals but with all my FG and the 30 FG gacha with higher 5* rates, it will be easy.

Wutan
06-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Yeah 30 FGs are n1 for farming a few extra Rainbow Medals :)

And another good point about 30 FG Gachas:

Honestly guys due to the powercreep and the fact that promoted 6* are in many cases way stronger than natural 6* it's almost better to wait for a 30 FG Gacha and spend all your gems there cause you will earn those Rainbow Shards way quicker.

Exceptions are Gachas for 6* Waifus or really strong natural 6*...

Don't know...what's your opinion about this?

Are 30 Gem Gachas superior to 50 Gem Gachas???

maotd
06-08-2018, 11:29 AM
I waste FG on 50FG gacha if there is one or more 5* I want. There is a small chance of rainbow and anyway, I don't have enough FG for enough Rainbow Shards.
I'll do 30FG gacha only if there is a chance of a 5* I really want. Or for dupe of a 5* I really want.

Salt is salty anyway. 50FG or 30FG gacha is the same. One will never give you a rainbow 'cause it's a bitch, the other will never give you the 5* you want 'cause it's a bitch too.

AgentFakku
06-08-2018, 01:01 PM
hit 350 days so I got Alstroe Rainbow-chan - making her my 5th Rainbow (https://i.imgur.com/zIqrMbS.jpg)
https://i.imgur.com/jDl26Vzm.jpg
max ampy my Nun-chan

maotd
06-08-2018, 01:04 PM
Congrats. Now you need to max super-ampy her. Good luck :D

skasio
06-08-2018, 03:16 PM
I have too much free time. I actually did the math and checked whether rolling 50 or 30 FG gachas gives you more rainbows.
30FG gacha and promoting is better in short term. But with time and average RNG, 50 FG one gets more and more ahead with every roll.

game2534
06-08-2018, 05:30 PM
50FG for attractive new girls and 30FG for filling flower dex. Don't have any special dedication to promote any girls just yet.

All of above out of the window if waifu spotted.

Myrdin
06-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Got another D ticket.
Rolled.
Dupe Bippina Cosmos.

....hmmmm.....32 RC.....ok worth it :P

Wutan
06-09-2018, 10:29 AM
@Myrdin

My last Danchou Ticket was similar. Got Iono (X-Mas) dupe. Didn't get a Skill Level cause she was already maxed there. Well at least a new equipment slot i guess lol...

Btw. guys

It looks like we will get battle skill adjustments on monday.

Don't know why they buff the damage of all those characters so much. Maybe the game wil become harder?

I used google translate so translation isn't accurate but maybe you will consider it interesting none the less.

Preliminary announcement of upward adjustment of battle skill of some characters

Thank you very much for playing "Flower Knight Girl" all the time.

As part of the overall balance adjustment of the character,
★ From the character after sublimation to 6 character, ★ 6,
We will adjust up below battle skill by maintenance on June 11 (Monday).

■ Adjustment contents of battle skill that deals damage to the whole enemy
【Target character】
· ★ 5 cosmos
※ ★ It becomes battle skill adjustment after sublimation to 6.

【Change before】
It deals twice the damage to the enemy as a whole
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 30%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 40%

【After change】
It deals 2.7 times damage to the enemy as a whole
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 32%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 42%
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Hime-Shira (Christmas)

【Change before】
Deal 2.1 times damage to all enemies
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 24%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 34%

【After change】
It deals 2.8 times damage to the enemy as a whole
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 27%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 37%
【Target character】
· ★ 6 cacao

【Change before】
Deal 2.1 times damage to all enemies

【After change】
【Target character】
· ★ 5 lavender

【Change before】
2.2 times damage to enemies 4 damage

【After change】
2.8 times more damage to 4 enemies
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Ivy (New Year), Acacia, Apricot, Ionocidium, Ixia, Iberis
Rabbit ', Enishida, Epidendrum (bathing suit), Ohio bus (June bride)
Omina ets, Onsidem (Bride of Foss), Grasshopper, Wolfberry, Curcuma, Wheat
Saffron, peonies, peonies (Halloween), baby soap, Siam Sakharan
Shumayigiku, stock, snowdrop, sparaxis, cerulea, tattooi
Azalea, Pear, Hagi, Lotus, Hatsuki, Bantee, Viola, Viola (Yukata)
Higambuna, Higanbana (world flower shrine maiden), sheep clover, loquat, black baccala
Freesia, Pepo, Helenium, Porchula, Hoshijiku, Maronie, Manjou
Mimosa, Momiji, mistletoe, apple (Tanabata), Wabisuke
· ★ 5 Azuki, anemone (world flower shrine maiden), Oniriri, Kagami, Sawahida
Cyclamen (Princess of Gwacheon), Tsukimisso (Easter), Hototogisu, Laurentia (Ninja)
※ ★ 5 character will be battle skill adjustment after sublimation to ★ 6.

【Change before】
It deals 2.2 times damage to the enemy as a whole

【After change】
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Ohio Bonus

【Change before】
It deals 2.3 times damage to the enemy as a whole
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 22%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 32%

【After change】
It deals 2.9 times damage to the enemy as a whole
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Christmas rose

【Change before】
It deals 2.3 times damage to the enemy as a whole

【After change】
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Nightmare (Katakuri), Haburasasu

【Change before】
It deals 2.4 times damage to the enemy as a whole
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 22%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 32%

【After change】
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Dendrobium, Cattleya, Cattleya (Princess of Gwacheon), Chloyri, Nadesico, Nerine

【Change before】
It deals 2.4 times damage to the enemy as a whole

【After change】
■ Adjustment contents of battle skill that gives damage to the enemy according to the number of remaining members of the enemy
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Enotera, Coedemari (Easter), Shirota eagle (Christmas), Suzuki (swimwear)
Paphiopedilum, Helenium (Easter)
· ★ 5 Protea, Mizuoi
※ ★ 5 character will be battle skill adjustment after sublimation to ★ 6.

【Change before】
For the enemy as a whole, 4.7 times when the enemy is the rest one, 2.7 times in the case of 2 bodies, 2 times the damage of 3 bodies

【After change】
For all enemies, 4.7 times when the enemy is the rest, 2.8 times in the case of 2 bodies, 2.2 times in the case of 3 bodies, give damage
■ Adjustment contents of battle skill that deals damage to 2 enemies
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Daisy

【Change before】
2.4 times damage to 2 enemies

【After change】
Deal 3.6 times damage to 2 enemies
【Target character】
· ★ 6 dogwood
· ★ 5 Iyame, Edelweiss, Osloebana, Calmia, Calendula, Heart Kazura
Quince, Manjou (June bride)
· ★ 4 Hinoki, white tulip
· ★ 2 cyclamen, purple pansy
※ ★ 2 ~ ★ 5 characters will be battle skill adjustment after sublimation to ★ 6.

【Change before】
3 times more damage to 2 enemies

【After change】
3.8 times damage to 2 enemies
【Target character】
· ★ 6 cherries

【Change before】
Deal 3.6 times damage to 2 enemies
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 20%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 30%

【After change】
3.8 times damage to 2 enemies
■ Adjustment content of battle skill that deals damage to enemies alone
【Target character】
· ★ 6 cactus

【Change before】
It deals 4 times damage to an enemy unit
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 36%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 46%

【After change】
It deals 5 times damage to an enemy unit
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 36%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 46%
【Target character】
· ★ 3 Alstroemeria

【Change before】
It deals 4.6 times damage to an enemy unit
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 28%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 38%

【After change】
Deal 5.4 times damage to an enemy unit
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Hanamomo

【Change before】
It deals 4.2 to 4.8 times damage to an enemy unit according to the current favorable impression

【After change】
Deal 5 to 5.4 times damage to enemies alone according to current popularity
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Ukitsuriboku (Competition), Ume, Sakura, Daisy (Halloween)
· ★ 5 Ifeon, Kakara, Tachibana, Yamayuri, Jorgao
· ★ 3 Moth orchid
※ ★ 3, ★ 5 characters will be battle skill adjustment after sublimation to ★ 6.

【Change before】
Deal 5.2 times damage to an enemy unit
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 26%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 36%

【After change】
Deal 5.4 times damage to an enemy unit
■ Adjustment of battle skill which gives damage to enemies and absorbs HP
【Target character】
· ★ 5 omega

【Change before】
It deals 3.7 times damage to an enemy unit and absorbs HP

【After change】
It deals 4.1 times damage to an enemy unit and absorbs HP
【Target character】
· ★ 5 water lily

【Change before】
It deals 3.8 times damage to an enemy unit and absorbs HP

【After change】
【Target character】
· ★ 5 Anemone (Princess of Gwacheon), Delphinium (Competition), Holdium

【Change before】

【After change】
It deals 4.3 times damage to an enemy unit and absorbs HP
【Target character】
· ★ 6 Yamaboki, Red Ginger
· ★ 5 Adenium, Onshihumu, Lepidoptera, Torikabuto, Rainbow rose
· ★ 4 oilseed rape, Saint Paul
※ ★ 4, ★ 5 characters will be battle skill adjustment after sublimation to ★ 6.

【Change before】
Skill Lv.1 Activation rate: 26%
Skill Lv.5 Activation rate: 36%

【After change】

Regarding the adjustment content, it may be changed at the time of implementation.

Regarding the upward adjustment of the ability currently underway,
We will continue to respond in sequence.

Please wait for a while until adjustment is completed, thank you.

We look forward to your continued "Flower Knight Girl" in the future.

Flower Knight Girl Management Team

Caitlenren
06-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Ah, it's June so we've got another wedding event.
Those are some interesting dresses.

Myrdin
06-11-2018, 02:53 AM
Ah, it's June so we've got another wedding event.
Those are some interesting dresses.

You still around Cait ?
Thought them mofufus ate you alive :D

Yeah we got another batch of new ladies ready to go. Will be adding the pictures later today.
*Curious thing is - I dont recall there being a poll where these particullar girls won, in order to get the Bride outfit version... intriguing.

EDIT:

New Brides and what I presume is the new event girl.
*click to enlarge

Myrdin
06-11-2018, 03:24 AM
I dont like the basic Cherry as the colors on her art are way strong, contradicting each other and it feels like someone enjoying a cocaine trip drew it in high neon colors.
Thats the basic Cherry.
The Cherry Bride however I do actually like. Still not my favorite but the colors are more streamlined into each other and create a better more coherent theme. For the first time ever I think, I thought that Cherry is actually pretty. So good job whoever did the artwork.

Lotus is the second one I believe, but I am not 100% sure about that, though I do think so.
That one looks very mofu and fluffy in a way that you just wanna hug and snuggle and just enjoy the presence of the girl in your arms.
You know that fuzzy fluffy mofu feeling :3

Plumeria is very cute and considering her first event appearance was a bikiny version thus not really much to comment at, I think her Bride version is very adorable. She even kept her armored gloves in the basic form, which is a nice nod to her older self. I do like the dress they put her in, I feels its a fitting one. Much adorbs, very mofu :3 :3

The last girl whom I believe to be the event girl is.... well... Kinda meh.
At least her basic form is not interesting to me. Her Evo art I can actually dig to a degree mostly due to the shift in tone, going from a happy go-to to a more serious, combat oriented one.
While I am not really into short haired girl I think her overall style is passable, the color contrast of red and white goes well together, and the overall aesthetics is not bad. I am also in favor of exchanging the stockings for bare skin with only that frilly thing accessory (not sure what you call that in english) bound around her thigh.

My two cents as far as the art, theme and overall aesthetics of the new girls goes. :)

Wutan
06-11-2018, 03:39 AM
1. I wanted the new Cherry since 6* Cherry got buffed today and i am thinking about including her in my debuff Squad.
Just like Myrdin said the new Cherry looks n1, the Vanilla Version not so much.

I rolled a Single Roll:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/11/Joc.png
N1 i have got myself a new Skin for Cherry :bgrin:

2. The buffs to Skill Damage are lit. Maple especially benefits from it cause she has the Ability to buff her own Skill Damage for 45 %. That scales wonderfully with her new x2,8 multiplier to all enemies.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/11/Jo3.png

3. I did it. The destruction begins :D

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/11/Jo9.png

Overall a really succesfull day in FKG xd

game2534
06-11-2018, 04:38 AM
Ah, June Bride event... The one that I don't get since my country doesn't such a thing like this. Is this 'June Bride' worldwide?

And again, not really dig into any of the girls. Time to stack my gems more.

@Wutan You gonna break the game at this rate with Kerria and Rainbow Rose duo (in different team I guess)

Wutan
06-11-2018, 04:49 AM
@game

I will put Rainbow Rose in my second Crit-team together with Cactus. Kerria stays in my Debuff Team i think.

However i still miss one S-Tier Rainbow...Next Girl i will purchase is Saffron ;)

Caitlenren
06-11-2018, 05:07 AM
You still around Cait ?
Thought them mofufus ate you alive :D

Yeah, still around. Just, exam session is unforgiving beast, even before it starts xD

Myrdin
06-11-2018, 05:45 AM
Yeah, still around. Just, exam session is unforgiving beast, even before it starts xD

Exams eh ?

Its still funny to me, when I sometimes wake up from dreams where I am still being in high school/Universtity cramming for tests and stuff.
So happy I no longer need to be a poor College student but actually have a nice job and can enjoy my life without the regular stress that comes with being a student :D
Good luck on slaying that unforgiving beast, and do let us know if you were successful or if you will be repeating fufu ~ :3 ;)

Meanwhile Wutan is trying to break the Matrix XD

ShadwNinjaX
06-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Cherry is looking very nice, but disappointed that it is not the 6* for this event. I wonder if she still has the "Papa" pseudo-incest mindset with Danchou. Always found it very weird how Nutaku censored that in her original form's affection scene. The other two girls are meh. Will continue saving up FG stash then.

Is it me or does event girl have some titty shrinkage going to her evolved form? Keep it OPPAI!!!! :squint:

@Wutan
Gz on the roll there! Not a bad single roll at all.

Eab1990
06-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174861234242322433/455836883243761714/unknown.png

That was fast.

Still need Pluplumama though.

JLP603
06-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Soo... I shamefully caved and decided to actually spend money to get my favourite 6 star waifu waterlilly june bride...... i got abt 10000 dmm points and decided to roll the special gatcha that features june bride waterlilly and cactus.... I also decided that since I was going to use money might as well do the first timers perks attatched gatcha the results.....

I got fritallia / choco lilly ! I thought that she would be really strong if placed on a team with 2 times skill activation rate and also I always thought choco lilly new year version looked VERY nice but is hindered by horrible abilities...
YESSS!!!! FINALLY I GOT U well worth my first purchase of dmm points.... now i must live with myself knowing i actually spent money on this game that i swore to play without paying money... Not that hard tbh XD