PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Wutan
06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
GZ guys.

@JLP

GZ, dude.

In my opinion there is no shame spending money for the waifu.

I did the same for Maple.

Would have been n1 if the waifu came for free to our account but sometimes it just doesn't work that way.

Enjoy her :)

Myrdin
06-12-2018, 12:34 AM
In my opinion there is no shame spending money for the waifu.

Quietly looks over at Helenium playing her giant harp with a relaxed expression, eyes closed.
As if feeling my gaze she lifts her head, looks at me and smiles gently.
*initiate heart melt down*

Yeah, totally worth it, no shame at all mofu ! :3

Btw GZ on the pull, getting Friti as a bonus when aiming for Water lily, lady luck smiled your way because you decided to to reward the devs to get your waifu. ;)

Damnt I really want the Plumeria Bride so I can Promote and add her to my 2nd Crit team, but its the same bad mojo like with the previous Blunt girl, just evading me and not having enough Gems.
Wish we got at least a 5K DMM Ticket deal so I cant at least get Mei / Cockle chan.

game2534
06-12-2018, 01:36 AM
While I hardly the luckiest person around this forum, I really glad I got Saffron out via legit pull back then. The felling of euphoria washing over you when you get your waifu as if she answers your call is truly amazing.

Aside from that, congratz on the pull and get the girl you want!

Wutan
06-13-2018, 09:21 AM
Since the last deals were gambles i hope we get a good deal again. Rainbow Coins, Choice Deal...something like that.

I sincerely hope the next DMM Points Deal is another "Choose your 6* Deal".

The last deal of that kind might have been three months ago.

AgentFakku
06-14-2018, 01:43 AM
didn't notice there was a ticket thing - do these things expire
https://i.imgur.com/YKjoZQi.jpg
made my choice (https://imgur.com/a/xidgHBE)

Wutan
06-14-2018, 01:53 AM
GZ, Hunter :)

Btw the sealstones do not expire.

Some of us still have them as far as i know.

Myrdin
06-14-2018, 10:25 AM
Well if you actually got money to spare, it's quite neat. 80 bucks for 400 RC and each pull get you at least 1 gold. If you have 0 RC, then it's 60 bucks to get the girl you want, and with 6 golds as minimum bonus too. Definitely better than normal ticket deal.

Too bad I don't have much to spare for now...

@Wutan That's a nice choice my friend:cool:, love her a lot and she will definitely won't let you down.

Is there a 1 5* per pull guarantee or was Wutan just super lucky as always ?

Wutan
06-14-2018, 10:38 AM
You are basically guaranteed to get at least one 5*.

My only good pull was the first one. The other pulls were minimum.

Here i translated it via google translate:

Announcement of special five-gacha start with rainbow-colored medals

Thank you very much for playing "Flower Knight Girl" all the time.

We will inform you about "5 special gacha with rainbow-colored medals" held from today.

▼ Start of special 5-round gacha with rainbow-colored medals
Duration: June 15 (Fri) 00: 00 ~ July 9 (Monday) Before maintenance

"Special 5-round gacha with rainbow-colored medals" appeared in special gacha!
You can draw using 1000 DMM points each time up to 8 times during the period!

【Contents of special 5 series with rainbow color medals】
· ★ 5 or more 1 body fixed 5 rows gacha ... 1 time
· Rainbow color medals ... 50 pieces

★ 5 or more 1 body fixed From 5 gacha,
Only one of 5 bodies appears, ★ 5 or more characters only,
★ 6 character 3.5%, ★ 5 character 96.5% with a probability of being drawn.

※Notes
· You can draw up to 8 times "Special 5-round gacha with rainbow-colored medals".
· The characters that appeared were added by June 11, 2018
It will be a character of "Premium Gacha" line-up.
Characters added after June 11, 2018 will be excluded from appearance.
· One out of five bodies appears only ★ 5 or more characters,
★ 6 character 3.5%, ★ 5 character 96.5% with a probability of being drawn.
· "Rainbow color medals" sent as benefits are added directly to the possession number.
· "Rainbow color medal" can be exchanged for ★ 6 characters you like by collecting 300 pieces.
· There is no expiration date for "rainbow color medal".
· For details, please refer to the notes on "Special 5-round gacha with rainbow-colored medals" screen.

We look forward to your continued "Flower Knight Girl" in the future.

Flower Knight Girl Management Team

Volarmis
06-14-2018, 10:56 PM
Ok, I managed to catch up with the comic strips I've translated previously. New ones will follow from now on. :)

maotd
06-14-2018, 11:58 PM
Congrats Volarmis-sensei and thanks for all your hard job ;)

JLP603
06-15-2018, 12:55 AM
Thank you Volarmis-san for all your hardwork up to now. Hope to see more translated comics in the future :)

Volarmis
06-15-2018, 01:48 AM
Thanks, glad you like them. :)

A bit of a random topic - are there any specific flowers you would like to have added as flower knights to the game?
Personally, I'm thinking of 2: Stevia and Nettle.
The first is because it's a plant I'm growing IRL and the second because she'd probably have an interesting character in the game. :p

Ghostmon
06-15-2018, 12:19 PM
Seconding what everyone's said, a big thank you to Volarmis SAMA :)

Soo this 1k x 8 times deal may be one of the better deals we are getting. 50 rainbow coins per pull, means 6k yen for pick your rainbow, only slightly pricier than normal 5k picks, but you get guaranteed 5 star or more.

I think I read that right....you do get the rainbow coins for EACH pull, not just a one time reward (so theoretically up to 400 coins) - can someone confirm?

I'm in. I think ummm... KERRIA this time :D

Myrdin
06-15-2018, 12:29 PM
50 Rainbow Coins for each pull.

Yes if you are starting from 0 its more expensive then 5K deal to get the 6* you want, but if you already have some and need less than 50% then its certainly worth it.

I took 2 pulls, for 100 coins, now I am sitting at 296 > <
Need to scrape 50 gems somehow. Even pomfed several girls to 100% affection to get more but still need 25 for a pull, and hope to get some 2 dupes (or alternatively the currently featured Plumeria, who I really want for Promtion).

Edit: Can anyone tell me which of the Danchou abylities are the ones that increase speed of the girl that you give it to ?
Need to get FG, and there are those speed based missions I still need to clear. Dont exactly have the best characters for that, but they are currently sitting at around 750 so I figure if I can push it to 800 I should be fine.

Volarmis
06-15-2018, 01:35 PM
Edit: Can anyone tell me which of the Danchou abylities are the ones that increase speed of the girl that you give it to ?
Need to get FG, and there are those speed based missions I still need to clear. Dont exactly have the best characters for that, but they are currently sitting at around 750 so I figure if I can push it to 800 I should be fine.

The ones that look similar and have both the UP and DOWN version.

Ghostmon
06-15-2018, 08:38 PM
Holy moly, I did not fully appreciate just how OP Yamabuki really was until today. Got her and fully ampied her right away

Put her thru. them ultimate 660 / 680k maps, I put her in my debuff team. She was last one standing and murdered them pests like a true S-class boss. Kinda feel sorry as I don't have a fully dedicated team to support her atm, but it doesn't seem to affect her too much; her damage output is crazy. And really really LOVE her 2nd form artwork. OP man. OP.

ShadwNinjaX
06-15-2018, 08:47 PM
Well I thought I would go with this to round out what I have. I got the last deal (300 RCs?) and that put me in the low 400s. I'd rather do this instead of choosing 1 rainbow waifu and waiting forever again to build up rainbow coins to another 300. Here's what I got.

:fear: :cry: Not exactly happy with how this turned out with 2 rolls be all dupes on the golds and 2 of the others being non-oppai girls. At least 1 roll had the mega oppai, but still 4 of the 5 being disappointing. Guess I just have to look on the bright side that I now am sitting on enough RCs to have essentially 2 "pick your rainbow tickets". So if one of those is upcoming soon, I can go ahead and skip it.

Myrdin
06-16-2018, 12:31 AM
Well I thought I would go with this to round out what I have. I got the last deal (300 RCs?) and that put me in the low 400s. It'd rather do this instead of choosing 1 rainbow waifu and waiting forever again to build up rainbow coins to another 300. Here's what I got.

:fear: :cry: Not exactly happy with how this turned out with 2 rolls be all dupes on the golds and 2 of the others being non-oppai girls. At least 1 roll had the mega oppai, but still 4 of the 5 being disappointing. Guess I just have to look on the bright side that I now am sitting on enough RCs to have essentially 2 "pick your rainbow tickets". So if one of those is upcoming soon, I can go ahead and skip it.

Ok but you left out the important part - who did you pick for those RC ? :wink:

game2534
06-16-2018, 12:33 AM
Thanks, glad you like them. :)

A bit of a random topic - are there any specific flowers you would like to have added as flower knights to the game?
Personally, I'm thinking of 2: Stevia and Nettle.
The first is because it's a plant I'm growing IRL and the second because she'd probably have an interesting character in the game. :p

I don't think we have pepper yet? I mean we have Habanero but that's completely different. It used to be the spice that worth as much as gold back then so it would be interesting to see how they gonna play with her. The rest would be trying to include more flower with negative meaning in flower language?

Ghostmon
06-16-2018, 12:39 AM
I still don't get it, what is "Overlimit", which girls have this ability? I assume it's something like increasing HP beyond max...? Like Adenium's? Who else has this?

game2534
06-16-2018, 12:42 AM
I still don't get it, what is "Overlimit", which girls have this ability? I assume it's something like increasing HP beyond max...? Like Adenium's? Who else has this?

It comes from promotion ability, healing boost. It increased healing effect by 30% and max hp by 25% max lv.

Needless to say, this skill also made Kerria broken beyond the realm of rainbows.

Ghostmon
06-16-2018, 12:51 AM
Thanks Game. Love it, I'm in. Who else has this ability, you / anyone else know?

game2534
06-16-2018, 01:28 AM
Thanks Game. Love it, I'm in. Who else has this ability, you / anyone else know?

This skill can be equipped by everyone, it best used on girls with drain effect like Kerria and Red Ginger of course.

Wutan
06-16-2018, 02:00 AM
About new Flower ideas:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/16/J0K.png
(Eryngium amethystinum)

I would like to see that Flower in the game. I like the icy blue look of it :)

ShadwNinjaX
06-16-2018, 10:03 AM
Ok but you left out the important part - who did you pick for those RC ? :wink:

I'm not really sure yet. Wondering if I should continue saving them in case I can't get a rainbow I really want through FG gachas or go ahead and look for one I could use now. :think:

AgentFakku
06-16-2018, 10:51 AM
About new Flower ideas:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/16/J0K.png
(Eryngium amethystinum)

I would like to see that Flower in the game. I like the icy blue look of it :)

Mine would be a new yandere based on a meat eating flower

http://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/carnivorous-plants-butterwort.jpg

Butterworts

Ghostmon
06-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Speaking of flowers eating...how about a personification of Venus fly trap. That thing is technically a plant right?
(these ideas are getting outta hand lol)

AgentFakku
06-16-2018, 11:26 AM
Speaking of flowers eating...how about a personification of Venus fly trap. That thing is technically a plant right?
(these ideas are getting outta hand lol)

I was gonna go for dat plant but I forgot it had to be "flowers" unless FKG ran out of flowers and did non flowers

We should call dis game Herbal Knight Gurls or something like it

maotd
06-16-2018, 11:47 AM
They did Pine Tree and Fir Treeand they are not flower or angiosperm plants. And anyway, the Venus fly trap IS a flower: https://cmeimg-a.akamaihd.net/640/ieh/a05/24/hh/venus-flytrap-information-kids-800x800.jpg

AgentFakku
06-16-2018, 11:55 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Fo4_HggMSYI/hqdefault.jpg?v=589d6d00

Didn't know Venus Flytrap was a flower

I learned a new thing today and I didn't bother to look up those fancy new words: Angiosperm - dat sounds funny LOL

maotd
06-16-2018, 01:10 PM
I almost learned it too. I was pretty sure it was a flower but I wasn't sure. Now, I am.

Learn things with FKG =). That sounds great.

Myrdin
06-16-2018, 01:57 PM

I knew DMM made unique sprites for all the older low rarity girls over time, but I think I never noticed this one because she pops a lot on my Nutaku account but not so much on my DMM.

I must say... those unique sprites look really really nice. I went looking at bunch of the low tier girls and they are super cute/adorable/cool/etc

I wish they updated the Ultimate graphics once promoted.
Alsho HASHTAGUPGRADEMOSTLOWTIERGIRLS ! I wanna see more 2/3/4 tier girls promoted.
Anyway just a little somethign I noticed mofu :3

maotd
06-16-2018, 02:07 PM
Marigold sprite is really nice. One of my favorite of the low rarity sprites. She could even be a cool event 5*.

ShadwNinjaX
06-16-2018, 02:13 PM
Just out of curiosity, since I have like 22 salt tickets to burn, were we thinking of doing another pact or not really interested anymore? Especially considering last message on that thread was 2 months ago.

Wutan
06-16-2018, 02:29 PM
Since i didn't participate in the last round i would be down for another one.

Only Problem: I have 0 tickets atm. XD

If we get 10 Salt Tickets in the near future through some sort of login campaign count me in.

maotd
06-16-2018, 02:34 PM
I'm only at 6 tickets. I want to wait a bit more and try a 50 salticket roll like I did last year... if we got enough ticket.

game2534
06-16-2018, 04:55 PM
lol I just burned 10 in gacha forum last night. I'll just use that result to participate if needed then.:cool: Currently have 6 in the bag though.

maotd
06-17-2018, 09:25 AM
I'll just drop it here. I'm pretty sure some people will like it.
(source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53795622)
Some artist's stuff is NSFW, becareful if you want to see more.
I'ts Mountain Hydrangea (https://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Mountain_Hydrangea) if somebody forgot about her.

I wonder why nobody asked for her as promoted girl... She could be nice and she is the darkest girl in FKG. Perfect girl for some of us...

ShadwNinjaX
06-17-2018, 09:44 AM
(source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53795622)
I'ts Mountain Hydrangea (https://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Mountain_Hydrangea)if somebody forgot about her.

I wonder why nobody asked for her as promoted girl... She could be nice and she is the darkest girl in FKG. Perfect girl for some of us...

YAAASSSS!!!!! (https://media.giphy.com/media/8UdbDVaUtYNhK/giphy.gif) :love::love::love:

maotd
06-17-2018, 10:42 AM
I hope she will get her personnal sprite soon. She is one of the last with the old ugly sprites... That's a shame.

edit: I also noted one thing. Them remade old sprites for 2*3*4* but they also remade skill animations. That's great, espacially for 6* promotion. Some new skills looks better than 5* skills.

Myrdin
06-17-2018, 01:13 PM
Lady luck, thank you ! You bet I am gonna make it up to you giiiirl. We´ll be humping all night like rabbits ! :D

On a serious note - I was scraping those gems like crazy. Running all sorts of missions I had left, pomfing girls to get their affection Flower Gem, etc etc.
6% chance to get a gold. And the rarity didnt F* me over either ! Huzzah ! I am a very happy mofu :3
This girl will be the first or second for me to Promote to a rainbow, coz damn she has good skills perfectly fitting for my second crit team I wanna do. There wasnt that many good Blue type girls, so I was going to run Xmass Rose chan, but Wutan told me about Plumeria and I knew I want this girl.
The rest of the pull was crap. She was the sole godl in the batch, but I am happy to get her, especially since I didnt get the last blue featured gacah girl. :)

maotd
06-17-2018, 01:19 PM
Congrats for your new bride and for beating that damn b$itch called Miss Luck ;)

Wutan
06-17-2018, 01:27 PM
GZ Myrdin :)

Now you can use your next sealstone on Spoon Wood.

I am happy the Gem hunt worked out for you.

Also I hope we will get a second good deal tomorrow since the Rainbow Dressbloom Deal will end :wink:

maotd
06-17-2018, 01:33 PM
I hope we will have a 2017 5* stone soon. I still need to pick 5* Mint.

AgentFakku
06-17-2018, 01:42 PM
Congrats Myrdin!!!!!!!

I'ts Mountain Hydrangea (https://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Mountain_Hydrangea) if somebody forgot about her.

Jesus, I forgot she exists

Volarmis
06-17-2018, 01:50 PM
Since I managed to fully amp Saffron, she gets to replace Burning Bush in my helper team.
I wasn't sure which girl should be replaced - Burning Bush had the weakness damage ability for 3 types and 1.2 act and I can't say how effective it was in the team.
For now, the team got a little bit more pink. :)

game2534
06-18-2018, 02:13 AM
So... What happened with FG? It got inflation like... 100x the rate?

Wutan
06-18-2018, 02:16 AM
Yeah they talked about it on the last stream. I think they wanted to make it more understandable that for example 5000 FGs are worth 5000 yen.

At first i thought why do i have 1200 FGs all of a sudden :rofl:

To be honest i liked the former numbers way more. Not a fan of the big numbers. Feels weird.

For the japanese audience it's a good thing. For us foreigners...Well we just have to get used to it.

game2534
06-18-2018, 02:22 AM
Well for F2P or 🐬 like us here. It pretty much pointless.

Wutan
06-18-2018, 02:28 AM
Yeah not gonna happen that we will have 5000000 FGs xd
As a foreign whale those numbers would confuse me a lot though :bgrin:

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 02:46 AM
And go take a look at the missions.
There is a bunch of super hard missions that reward you with HUGE amont of FGems !
No way I can cleer that now.

And all of this after I sweated my ass of trying to get Plumeria haaah.... well it would be too easy this way I guess, so this way I can treasure her more I suppose :)

Wutan
06-18-2018, 02:59 AM
Hmm what new missions do you mean?

The only new thing i can see is that some Knights (Lycoris for example) got new personal equipment and stuff.

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 03:12 AM
Ok, nwm. It seems that those gems are not "free"

All gacha prices have been upped by 00....
So a 50 FG pull is now 5000....

Ugh.... I never like this system in games. Running numbers into tens of thousands and milions.
You know, instead of having 5 skill points per lvl, you get 50, but the cap is not 100 but 1000 etc. More zeros just make it unnecessary complicated looking.

Sooo yeah. ... Laaaameeeee

Wutan
06-18-2018, 03:55 AM
i guess it's now more in line with other games like Kamipro.

But yeah i liked the old system more as well.

Btw. on wednesday there is a big maintenance coming for the entire DMM Site.

Maybe we will get a n1 compensation in form of 2500 FGs (sounds weird to say that) or something similar.

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 04:30 AM
New Bloomed girls.

Well holy moly guacamoly, Night Phlox Bride ! n1. I love that traditional JP wedding attire *thumbsup*

game2534
06-18-2018, 05:34 AM
New Bloomed girls.

Well holy moly guacamoly, Night Phlox Bride ! n1. I love that traditional JP wedding attire *thumbsup*

Isn't she Manryou bride ver.?
And emergency maintenance. Maybe to remove those 00 out because it just not helping an needlessly complicated?:think:

Wutan
06-18-2018, 05:44 AM
Nah i think the x000 digits are here to stay.

Not pumped about it but after i read what Nutaku has done again it's only a slight annoyance here on DMM site.

Btw. I rolled my first Danchou Ticket on my Alt.

I have got:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/18/J0n.png

I am sure Hunter and Shad won't like that girl at all because no oppai and all that stuff :squint:

She gives me Yunalesca Vibes btw. Anyone else noticed that?

ShadwNinjaX
06-18-2018, 06:13 AM
I'm rich! I'm rich! I don't know why but I am rolling in FGs! YES!

Wait... *reads this thread* Damn you INFLATION!!!!! NOOO!!!!! (https://media.giphy.com/media/Qg6cn9VrzNNKg/giphy.gif) :joy:

I have got:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/18/J0n.png

I am sure Hunter and Shad won't like that girl at all because no oppai and all that stuff :squint:

She gives me Yunalesca Vibes btw. Anyone else noticed that?

Gz! Hehe Actually I do like her, if you can believe it. Yes, the more oppai the better for me. But I can appreciate perky, nice tits if it works with the frame of the woman. Though she is very slender and tall, her upper torso is accentuated nicely with what she has. The complete opposite of Japanese Apricot.

Unregistered
06-18-2018, 06:21 AM
Maintenance now?

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 06:22 AM
The complete opposite of Japanese Apricot.

OI ! >:3

Caitlenren
06-18-2018, 06:25 AM
Game is down because there are problems? What? :(

Also, passed my first exam. Yay!

And my darling Belladonna got Bloomed form <3

ShadwNinjaX
06-18-2018, 06:30 AM
OI ! >:3

Bruh. Got a problem with that? (https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JejsUJq95tUqzja/giphy.gif) :rofl:

Nah! I'm just kidding. Just my personal preferences is all. I know many don't like the oppai and see them as overinflated meatsacks. Everyone has what they like and dislike. So if you like Japanese Apricot as she is, good on ya! Enjoy her to the fullest! :wink:

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 06:51 AM
Bruh. Got a problem with that? (https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JejsUJq95tUqzja/giphy.gif) :rofl:

Nah! I'm just kidding. Just my personal preferences is all. I know many don't like the oppai and see them as overinflated meatsacks. Everyone has what they like and dislike. So if you like Japanese Apricot as she is, good on ya! Enjoy her to the fullest! :wink:

Ahhh, and here I was setting us up for some sort of comedy gag and you blewed it. Tssch well not today I suppose :P

Cant enjoy her yet - on DMM that is. Have been enjoying her plenty on Nutaku, though I wish I could have maxed her final item slot but just before I could they dropped the whole - Dressbloom for FGems thing.

Cait: Gratz on the test.
Also - I am not redoing your sig for the 4th time. Just making sure we are on the same note here :D

Wutan
06-18-2018, 07:39 AM
OMG Guys. I didn't noticed until now.

A lot of Girls got buffed today.

Example: Mei buffs the whole group for 55 % Crit Damage. What the fuck...AMAZING.

Here are the patch notes from himeuta:

http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?13483-Event-88-Maintenance-Notice-June-18th-2018

They buffed a lot of other crit girls as well.

Tall Stewartia (X-mas), Wheat, Cactus (again) and Hollyhock is also a n1 Crit Girl now.

YES Hollyhock. You will join the Squad now!!!

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 07:52 AM
Holy balls man. Those are some massive buffs !

Damn so that means bunch of my old future setups needs to be rewisited and all the info I put togather about different type of girls is while still valid, not outdated, as some girls now can be used in completely different setups (Hollyhock for example)

Kuko and Loquat buffed. Boy my Crit team will be even more of a Shredder now.
Aizoon + Loquat = +30% Skill damage. Nice !

Also Wutan - Mei buffs Crit dmg to 55% not standard damage.
Still - this kinda makes up for her shitty SB skill.

Wutan
06-18-2018, 07:56 AM
I think we maybe have to reevaluate Mei and Cactus :bgrin:

Yeah,bud.
Our favourite Archetype got some love today. HAHA

I am especially happy about Hollyhock. I wanted to include Tomboy-chan in my Squads but she didn't fit.

Now i can finally use her :love:

Edit:

Nice 3000 FGs Compensation for Emergency Maintenance :grin:

Absolute33
06-18-2018, 09:08 AM
I got 200 FG for 3*ing a mission.... What is going on?

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 09:13 AM
I got 200 FG for 3*ing a mission.... What is going on?

You have two options.
Go to the standard 1 and 11 pull gacha screen and you´ll quickly get the idea of whats going on.
Or
Read the last page of this thread to find out.

Both options will get you the results :wink:

Wutan
06-18-2018, 09:16 AM
It didn't change much. They only changed numbers. 50 FGs -> 5000 FGs now. Therefore they also stepped up the values of all Rewards.
Former 2 FGs are now 200 FGs for 3*ing event maps.

I guess they changed it to make it more convenient for the japanese audience cause 5000 yen are 5000 FGs now. No more do they need to convert anything.

Absolute33
06-18-2018, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the explanation for a latecomer.

maotd
06-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Well. I'm not a big fan of that FG change at all. I understand why they did it for japanese players but now it's hard to figure how good is a buch of FG. 200 FG looks awesome but it's just 2 oldFG. And above all, it make it less... rare and precious. It just sounds like a very common currency now, even if nothing change at the end.
We just need to deal with it and in a couple of event we will be used to it but... rip old FGs. You will be in our hearts for ever.

Fuck that DMM maintenance. It will occur just when I will be back to home... and end just when I will wake up and prepare to go for my job. No FKG after a hard day and before a harder day... and I'm not sure about compensations. FKG never give compensations for DMM maintenance, I think.

New promotions... I'm passing once again. Still no Camelia.
Star Lily is a solid counter with HP drain but her DEF is too low.
Rabbit Ears Iris is a bit meh, espacially compared to her sister.
Violet is not bad but not awesome.

Wutan
06-18-2018, 11:11 AM
ok looks like my assumption was incorrect.

On himeuta they wrote that the Devs basically implemented that change because of the mobile version. However they didn't stated why they had to change the values to fit the mobile version.

@maotd

Yeah i think you're right. We didn't get compensations for Maintenance of the whole site so far.

Todays Rarity Promotions are rather weak compared to some others in the past for sure.

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 11:37 AM
ok looks like my assumption was incorrect.

On himeuta they wrote that the Devs basically implemented that change because of the mobile version. However they didn't stated why they had to change the values to fit the mobile version.

@maotd

Yeah i think you're right. We didn't get compensations for Maintenance of the whole site so far.

Todays Rarity Promotions are rather weak compared to some others in the past for sure.

Thanks Maotd for letting us know which girls got promoted (Star Lily, Rabbit Ears Iris, Violet)
Also - what brought the big Avatar change ? :)

Wutan:
I will be looking forward to a new Pimp thread update ;)
Also Isnt it about time for new post in there ? I think.

Wutan
06-18-2018, 11:42 AM
Yeah i didn't updated it last time cause it gets so few views.
I think from us forumers maybe three use it regularly.

I update it. Shouldn't take to long but i wonder if enough people (unregistered guests incl.) even care about this thread oo

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 12:06 PM
Yeah i didn't updated it last time cause it gets so few views.
I think from us forumers maybe three use it regularly.

I update it. Shouldn't take to long but i wonder if enough people (unregistered guests incl.) even care about this thread oo

Well you started it for fun, but if you dont wanna do it anymore thats fine.

If you want to make it quick, you can always just add a new comment, Write the name of the girls and throw Wiki links. Or even without the links.
Personally I never know which girl got Promoted so for me its helpfull, but I dont mind it being just s basic comment with the name of the girl and with or without the wiki link. As long as I know who got promoted so I can go take a look.
Thread view is something I never check on any thread, even on mine. After all the point of a thread is not to gather views, but to serve a purpose given to it by its creater :smirk:

Ghostmon
06-18-2018, 12:10 PM
I HAZ 175k+ gems. I am true whale NOW. Lol. Read thru. all the new posts, I'm also not too fond of this new update. I still feel it was really unnecessary. FKG Devs, u weird...

ANywho, @Wutan: I read it on a regular basis. But it's up to you whether or not you wanna keep updating it. I'm also aware that the FKG Wiki has a few feature that lists all girls' abilities/skills without you having to individually click into each girls links. Makes team building/searching much easier, Ctrl + F at its finest.

maotd
06-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Thanks Maotd for letting us know which girls got promoted (Star Lily, Rabbit Ears Iris, Violet)
Also - what brought the big Avatar change ?
Now you said it, I didn't see anything about them here (thanks FG change). I hope I spoiled no one. I guess some people are like me and prefer to see new things by themselves.
About that change... I don't know. I saw that St Paulia, she was nice. But I miss MoneyLoli a bit. I guess I will not stay like that for ever.

And I see promoted St Paulia in the buff list. And another girl on my promoted wish-list... please DMM, give back our good old 50 FG gacha (but don't change my current FG wallet :3

Wutan
06-18-2018, 12:39 PM
I updated it.

Yeah i know we are not on youtube where i ask for a like or something ;D

But thread view is a good indicator for me if people visiting this forum care for provided content or not.

I have no problem to continue it. I just hope that at least a view people are interested and read it occasionaly.

It looks like there are at least 4 of us reading it occasionaly. Therefore i will continue it :)

It's just nice to hear feedback sometimes.

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 12:46 PM
Well let me tell you that if nobody else, at least I do read it here and there, when doing my research for certain type of girl.
Your thread helps me as I can ctrl+F and search for the skill in question.

My only issue with the way its done that you sort it by Alphabet. I would prefer a more logical way of sorting it by release date, as often times when you update the comment, I got through it and need to go through it again just to find out which girl was added.
Thats why I suggested to write a new comment with which girls were added, since in Alphabetical order its really hard to keep track once you reach certain number and you just cant remember them all

Wutan
06-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Yeah alphabetical order also has the issue that i constantly have to remove a knight from one post just to repost it to the next post.

I will either write a comment in the future about the newest girls or i'll sort them by archetypes. Counter, Crit, Solarblast etc.

What's your opinion about this? Sorting by archetype sounds like a good idea to me ;D

Myrdin
06-18-2018, 01:17 PM
I think the best way would be to sort them in the release order. Much less work for you with all the editing and mowing around the girls.

Personally I would do a new comment for each batch of promoted girls, that would be very easy to navigate through, since each comment would have exactly 3 girls in the order they were released.
Sure once you get to a hundred sorting them by whatever might be better, but in that case I would change the OP to a list, no skills nothing. Just a list of the names, the actual skill would be in each of the comments with the girl.
The thread is mostly for quick reference, so making it streamlined and easy to navigate through is the point. People can look up the girl, and for more details then go to the Wiki, but at least they have a good idea which girl they are looking for thanks to the thread.

maotd
06-18-2018, 01:18 PM
I guess it is yeah. It would be more useful and different from the wiki.

Wutan
06-18-2018, 01:36 PM
Ok thank you for your feedback,guys :)

I'll change the thread in the next few days and give it a new look. I'll ask you about your opinion again after i reworked the thread.

maotd
06-18-2018, 01:43 PM
Maybe it's too much but I guess it could be nice if you add a direct link to the wiki for more informations. Recently they added good info about promoted girls with skill before and after promotion. The wiki is good for info about a precise girl but your thred is better for a global sight of promotion's state and archetypes options.

Wutan
06-18-2018, 02:00 PM
No Problem. I'll add a link to the wiki page.

AgentFakku
06-18-2018, 09:48 PM
I just hav to subtract one zero if it's 200, it's 2 FKG

and then if it's 4 places like 5000 then it's 50 FKG

Yeah, Yen confused the shit outta me

I don't think Nutaku will change their system since US dollars ain't like Yen?

Wutan
06-19-2018, 01:18 AM
No they won't change it. I highly doubt it. No worries there.

DMM and Nutaku do not like each other anymore. To my knowledge Nutaku won't bring any new DMM game to the english market cause they prefer games with western art style now. DMM didn't like how Nutaku mistreated some of their games. "Cough" Aigis "Cough" "Cough" Senpro "Cough" :rofl:

Therefore no mobile version on the english site = No digit changes for FGs.

And like you said wouldn't make sense for Nutaku to change the digits since most of their customers are western people.

Edit:

Nice new Whaleship Record for me. Not as good as Allocer of course but still really good.

Rainbow Rose did 400K damage by herself. Sadly she didn't attack twice...otherwise my damage would have exceeded 1mil.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/19/J09.png

Myrdin
06-19-2018, 03:15 AM
Meanwhile Wutan is working on breaking the game :D

Lol if I get good girls for the crystal fight, the best I did was ... I think 3,5 or 4 hundred K.
Granted my girls are far from broken. But still, jesus man, slow down, or you gonna smash the whaleship itself into pieces :D

Wutan
06-19-2018, 03:49 AM
XD

Yeah most of the time i do between 200K - 300K damage.
I was just lucky Kerria and Rainbow Rose were present this time :wink:

Myrdin
06-19-2018, 06:02 AM
Wow... RnG really does hate me lately, when not counting that one lucky Plumeria pull.

Did two pulls on the 5* Gacha to get some golds hoping for dupes.
1 gold per pull, both dupes. 4 RC exactly.... I mean with a 12% rate to pull a 6* statistically out of those 22 girls more than two should be gold.

Ah well... who cares anymore. Finally got enough RC for one of the two girls I really wanted to get my hands on.
Was super tempted to go straight for Mei. But will probably wait a little and re-do my crit girls research considering the influx of new crit girl due to patch updates.
Still have not decided whether I want to have two Crit, two Counter teams, or two Crit (this one is decided, there will be two :P ) a counter and a debuff - Kerria team. Seeing as she is plainly outright broken. Dont have Saffron either, hmm. But ... ah well. We´ll see, for now I´ll be sitting on those rainbow coins and wait.

ShadwNinjaX
06-19-2018, 06:08 AM
DMM and Nutaku do not like each other anymore. To my knowledge Nutaku won't bring any new DMM game to the english market cause they prefer games with western art style now. DMM didn't like how Nutaku mistreated some of their games. "Cough" Aigis "Cough" "Cough" Senpro "Cough" :rofl:

*sigh* Leave Nutaku to ultimately royally screw things up in the end and leave us Western fans hanging out to dry for our current games and future games from Japan. :eyeroll: Maybe another more reputable company is willing to step up and do a better job. But DMM is going to be more resisting to it now no thanks to Nutaku burning that bridge. :cursing:

Unregistered
06-19-2018, 06:41 AM
*sigh* Leave Nutaku to ultimately royally screw things up in the end and leave us Western fans hanging out to dry for our current games and future games from Japan. :eyeroll: Maybe another more reputable company is willing to step up and do a better job. But DMM is going to be more resisting to it now no thanks to Nutaku burning that bridge. :cursing:

If you look at the dmm games list, it lists supported languages now. Japanese is the only option, of course, but maybe in the future...

game2534
06-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Oh boy... SenPro... I'm the big fan of both Romance of Three Kingdoms and Japanese Warring state era. You just wouldn't know how I was disappointed by Nutaku incompetent management that led to premature closure of the game.

maotd
06-19-2018, 09:49 AM
DMM will die in 30min. You should do what you need before the long downtime.

Ghostmon
06-19-2018, 11:04 AM
Ahh shucks, missed maintenance deadline by 30 mins, oh well, gives me reason to do other stuff. And western style games sux ballz, screw Nukatu for all I care... -_-

Soo umm, Rainbow Rose is now S class tier, can we say? Her or Kerria, which would be more OP with right setup, or about the same?

Wutan
06-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Both are S-tier. Trust me. Rainbow Rose's Damage is ridiculous.

Kerria has better Survivability. Rainbow Rose deals way more Damage in most Fights (she can deal 800k if she attacks twice and is full ampuled, Super Ampules not included.)

If you build your team around Boss Killer Girls i am sure the team can obliterate every boss in one turn if the girls are full maxed (Equipment Slots and Skill Levels included)

If the enemy attacks first and is able to oneshot your team obviously Kerria is better cause she has dodge.

maotd
06-19-2018, 11:28 AM
For me Kerria is just slightly better because her dodge can save her if she don't use her skill. I already saw my Nutaku Kerria back from close to death to full overlimit life. Rainbow Rose can steal much more life but she will just die if she don't get her skill or double attack.
But I guess thoses questions are only when you're way to powerful.
At our not that high level (ok, at my low level), both are high top tier S girls. But I must wait for Camelia promotion and above all, Pink Miko promotion.
Just imagine one second... self crit like Rainbow Rose or Accacia for Pink Miko...

game2534
06-19-2018, 05:05 PM
Both are S tier on 1 condition, can they pull off skill? For Kerria she can dodge a turn or two if skill doesn't come off but for Rainbow Rose it means turning from winning to losing if you face strong boss like Nidhogg so be careful about team composition.

Wutan
06-19-2018, 05:22 PM
Yeah good points.

Yeah like game said you will need a lot of Skill.Act. to make it work.

Kerria can somewhat rely on dodge if she doesn't activate her Skill (but guys don't forget that there are (EX) Aqua Shadow Maps where the enemy has increased accuracy so dodge doesn't always work either. I had a painfull experience with my Dodge Squad on the EX maps.
In such cases i would argue that Rainbow Rose is better cause she deals more damage and has the chance to attack twice. Therefore she also has two chances to activate her skill).

It's all about context really. What team do you have? What are the enemies Abilities? etc. etc. etc.

skasio
06-20-2018, 04:57 AM
Kerria has way better defence mechanics with high DEF buff, Guts! and Evade. On the other hand, Rainbow Rose deals more damage (WAY more in crit setup) and has way better healing.
I think Kerria is better. There's an old MMO saying, for damage dealers standing in fire a.k.a. ignoring boss mechanics to push as much damage as possible - you deal no damage when you're dead.

ShadwNinjaX
06-20-2018, 05:34 AM
Just got on after maintenance. Anyone notice the FGs extra 00's are now smaller. I guess this is better because it almost looks like US $. Like if you had 320FGs before, it went to 32000, but now it almost looks like $320.00 in money. This seems a bit better to me. I wonder if they were catching a lot of grief from a lot of players over it.

maotd
06-20-2018, 11:13 AM
I just notice it. That's fine. They(re till a bit too big for me but at least, it help. Thanks DMM.

Ghostmon
06-20-2018, 12:19 PM
I had to squint to see it, but yeah thanks FKG DMM, nice feature, it definitely helps with the confusion. Now for a few random pieces of questions/request...:

1 - if anyone knows a vendor that sells Aconite book for a reasonable price that ships internationally, let me know, I'd be interested. I saw a site selling it at like 3k - 4k + yen, sorry but not spending $40-50+ dollars on a book -_-

2 - Overheal - I see girls with overheal ability, (some) team members start the battle with overheal - does this mean the effect is applied right start of battle?

3 - (forgot lol)...maybe it was something related to Crit + evade + skill act...which to my knowledge, only H. Peony (normal) has this combination..

Myrdin
06-20-2018, 02:22 PM
And so the story of the little Plumeria Bride chan has come to its end.... or is this just the beginning ?
Who knows what Fate has in storage for the adorable little bride !

And so the little Plumeria chan joins the "big girls squad" (funny to call them that considering 3 girls on the main team are all lolis :D).
Was really expecting the first girl I will Promote to Rainbow tier will be one of the low tier girls, but since DMM is doing the things the way the are... and Plumeria Bride was really perfect for the second team setup (sure Saboten might be more damage dealing, but she has not Skill act).

1047710478104791048010481 Mofu :3

*Of course she will hold a special place in my heart since she is now one of "the first" - in this case the First girl to be Rarity Grown into a 6*

maotd
06-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Congrats for your first rarity growth. In a certain way, Plumeria is a close to a low rarity girl since regular Plumeria is event 5*.

Eab1990
06-20-2018, 06:08 PM
Well, I'll be damned.

Pulled the third and final June Bride (this rotation), all from yolos. Only Plumeria was from FGs.

Myrdin
06-21-2018, 02:19 PM
Good night :3

And sweat dreams :wink:

Volarmis
06-22-2018, 01:13 PM
This would look surreal if it'd happen a few weeks ago. :p

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/22/J49.png

maotd
06-22-2018, 01:18 PM
That's what I mean when I said FG lost a precious and rare side. One week before finding ONE FG was awesome. Like a little precious shiny treasure. Now, you find them by 100, like... white little stones glittering with the sun on the side of the road. It's still rare but less awesome.

edit:
Hum.Well. When I look to you gold amount, I wonder HOW I DID get so much gold...
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/6/c/a/gold-54b0564.jpg

Volarmis
06-22-2018, 01:56 PM
The amount of gold I have usually drops to about 4 digits every time a synthesis event appears. :p

maotd
06-22-2018, 02:40 PM
I mean... I use large amount of gold every day (40 manyu used/day + evolution/blooming + equipement level up (more rarely)) and it sill growth limitless. That's not like I was limiting my gold use.

Myrdin
06-23-2018, 02:37 AM
Weekend is here !
Enjoy everyone ! :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/23/J8X.jpg

maotd
06-23-2018, 02:45 AM
She is cute mofu :3

Ghostmon
06-23-2018, 04:01 PM
Happy weekend everyone!

So them healing girls, like Adenium etc. (heal 30% HP 25% of time), does it still activate if the girl in question is already fainted? I would think no...but maybe it still does...?

Wutan
06-23-2018, 04:06 PM
Happy weekend as well :)

No after they have fainted only there buffs still apply for the remaining Party Members like Atk, Skill Act. etc.
Their Regeneration Ability doesn't work anymore after they are dead. Only Girl that can heal after she already fainted is Easter Cactus.

ShadwNinjaX
06-23-2018, 06:54 PM
Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's current max slots for jewelry? I'm passively trying to catch up and getting all the perma reissue girls and their 4 jewelry pieces. Each girl also comes with their personal jewelry of course. Couple that with each new event girl and it starts to add up quick. Obviously I need to spend some FG to increase my space. Unless I've been going about this wrong compared to others. Currently I have 310 in my jewelry space with 290 pieces in it. What is your current jewelry inventory levels at?

Volarmis
06-23-2018, 10:42 PM
Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's current max slots for jewelry? I'm passively trying to catch up and getting all the perma reissue girls and their 4 jewelry pieces. Each girl also comes with their personal jewelry of course. Couple that with each new event girl and it starts to add up quick. Obviously I need to spend some FG to increase my space. Unless I've been going about this wrong compared to others. Currently I have 310 in my jewelry space with 290 pieces in it. What is your current jewelry inventory levels at?

545 slots with 543 occupied (535, not counting random pieces waiting to be turned into crystals).
I also collect dupe event jewellery sets and the whale ship ones.

EDIT:
Aaaaand... we're up-to-date on the comic translations. :)
Well, we will be getting a new one tomorrow, but still - for the moment they're done.

maotd
06-24-2018, 01:23 AM
243 / 245 slots for me. I collect all the event jewelries (but I still have all the perma reissue to do) and sometimes some dupe from reissue if there is rare equipement (like super defensive Rings or Bracelets).

Congrats Volarmis-sensei for your job and all you have done for our little comunity.

Myrdin
06-24-2018, 02:52 AM
I am on 350 equipment slots and tend to increase it here and there by 10 slowly growing the inventory space for items.

And we have Sunday today :3
That calls for another cheerfull beauty !
as always picture is taken from FB FKG group, this time however I went over to the Vietnamese group since they tend to link lot of nice pictures there. :)
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/24/J8w.jpg

maotd
06-24-2018, 03:17 AM
Another Cherry (by the same Artist)
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/4/e/68914808_p0_master1200-54b215d.jpg (http://img110.xooimage.com/files/5/0/b/__sakuranbo_flowe...3e48a89c-54b215b.png)
(source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68914808)

Maybe we should start a thread for the cool FKG art. What do you think about it?

skasio
06-24-2018, 04:00 AM
320 slots with 318 used. Full sets of event jewellery, including most of perm reissues (3 left), all whaleship ATK necklaces and around 70 pieces of various personal equipment.

Myrdin
06-24-2018, 04:24 AM
I am not really a fan of the Picture thread, since none of us here is dedicated to go looking for them. Its more like "I see it, I like it, I share it" for me.
Also posting it into chit - chat in between the conversation it freshens up the conv. You look at pretty waifus while reading walls of text, thus breaking up the monotone text a bit. Whereas if we made a thread just for pictures there wouldnt be much traffic once the novelty wears off, plus making a thread would required to dedicate time just for gathering a posting those pictures.

Volarmis
06-24-2018, 05:02 AM
Plus, there's already something like that on the Nutaku FKG Discord channel.
Once you have the program and click on the link ingame, you should have access to it.

maotd
06-24-2018, 05:39 AM
Myrdin> Okay. I was just wondering since we post more of them recently. But you're right, it make a little refreshing cut in the thread.

game2534
06-24-2018, 06:12 AM
About accessory slot, mine is 469/475. Will extend soon for more whaleship equipments.

Wutan
06-25-2018, 02:17 AM
Wow i really like the new 5* Straw Flower :love:

maotd
06-25-2018, 02:47 AM
Yes. Her evolved art is nice. And she is a fourth Solar Altar Panel girl. I like her even more <3

Anyway, what the fuck with those dupe event girls? I thought it could be a bug but we got a dupe girl from the previous event too.
Maybe a way to max slot event girls after promotion (by using promoted dupe as material I mean). At least it's a free 100FG with the 99% affection one. Give her a Nazuna cake, get the FGs, sell her for Bond Crystal, give the other one gifts, get FGs again, keep her.
That's a nice plan.

Myrdin
06-25-2018, 03:26 AM
New event girls:

Eab1990
06-25-2018, 06:18 AM
Finally, rarity upgrade Strawberry.

https://youtu.be/u9g5XsoE4-s

maotd
06-25-2018, 06:33 AM
I found 1000 FG in my gift box. I almost had an heart attack. And then, I remember that it only worth 10 old FG.
I don't know why but there is a lot of compensation right now. That's cool.
We also got dupe personnal skill/dress bloom for the previous event girl. I really wonder what they're trying to do with that.

game2534
06-25-2018, 06:53 AM
I found 1000 FG in my gift box. I almost had an heart attack. And then, I remember that it only worth 10 old FG.
I don't know why but there is a lot of compensation right now. That's cool.
We also got dupe personnal skill/dress bloom for the previous event girl. I really wonder what they're trying to do with that.

Maybe to give players gold dupe in case you already RG the girl?

Myrdin
06-25-2018, 06:53 AM
Finally, rarity upgrade Strawberry.

Very happy to see that. Finally giving the lowest tier girls some love.

For those interested in her abilities the Wiki states:

Strawberry (Ichigo Kuro.....*slap*.... right Ichigo chan ! just Ichigo chan)

Dmg Buff: Atk +30% for 5.
Debuff: Atk -15% for 5 enemies.
Dmg Buff for the next turn: Atk +30 at Turn End for 5.
Skill activation: Skill Rate +1.2x for 5 as per Aff.

Not the most overwhelming Promotion, but I suppose she makes for a decent Pierce Debuff girl. Her damage buff is also higher than usual 20/22% and skill activation is always nice.

Current state of low tier RG:

3x Iron tier girls (Purple Pansy, Ichigo, Cyclamen)
3x Bronze tier girls (Alstroemeria, Moth Orchid and Blue Lotus)
4x Silver tier girls (Canola, St. Paulia, Hinoki, Bianca Tulip)

maotd
06-25-2018, 07:11 AM
game> That's a possibility. I didn't thought like this. Thanks =)

Actually, Straw Flower is really good. Skill depending on pest number, Skill act, +15% damages and Solar Altar. Best girl with this kind of ability. Now I need her. But I should found a bit more FG before. Or pray for a 5* stone soon.

Myrdin
06-25-2018, 08:55 AM
Got home logged in, checked the new girls.

I must say I was instantly charmed by the 6*. Her face is very cute+pretty, but for me its mostly the expression and the eyes. Oh boy those eyes. Sweet as honey and deep as a well.
The others are also pretty cute as well. Overall nice girls this event.
Much mofufu.

Wutan
06-25-2018, 09:00 AM
Just out of curiosity :)

What is your favourite and least favourite type of Event,guys?

Favourites:

Sapling Raising:
Yep that's right. The little fairies are adorable and you also get them for your Garden. Also we get a special "Nae Manyu" here which allows us to raise the level of a girl from 1 to 80. Really usefull.

Card Flip Event: It's actually really easy to cherry pick the good prieces and leave the rest behind. Gives you enough freedom to run other maps and do whatever you want. Also that kind of Event usually has a lot of Ampules as prieces.

Events i don't like much:

Gacha Event:
If you are unlucky you sometimes have to clear the entire box even if you just want one specific item. Also you rarely can run any other maps during this event. Extremely Stamina intensive.

Swan Boat Race: Yeah i don't like those. It's annoying for me that we constantly have to relearn the "betting pattern" of new girls.
Also you have to run those maps a considerable amount of time cause every day is a race and you want to bet there. Also there is still an "uncertainty factor" there cause i sometimes doubt the bets i made.

Myrdin
06-25-2018, 09:09 AM
It goes without that my favorite is .... NAE CHAN ! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

The amount of Mofus is over 9 thousaaaaaaaaand !

:D

The most practical ones are the card flip and gacha events, since you get lots and lots of good items.

I like pretty much all of these. Heck I dont like Nidhorog kun part of Nae chan event, coz he has been kicking my ass so far.
But its still practical coz you can get the super Ampys from it so its not like I "dont like it" per say, more like "ehh gonna get my ass served to me again".

The only event I really dont like is the bloody swan boat. What a hassle, stupid event. Ugh.
The rally thing is similar, to much of a hassle and I dont particularly enjoy it.

Volarmis
06-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Like usual, I don't really have apparent likes-dislikes. I usually run the event maps enough to cover the daily missions (unless I've already cleared the shop or it is a raid boss event) so the effort is comparable.
I do need to say that I actually like the swanboat event - mainly because it has the elements of a logical puzzle, which I am fond of.
Though that may be also because I know the language enough to read what the girls are predicting.

EDIT:
By the way, from what I'm reading us getting dupe event girls is connected to some sort of bug.
On my copy of Jumpseed in the box I have the description: "Compensation for the affection level bug on Jumpseed".
I guess we'll need to look into the patch notes to see more.

maotd
06-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Favorite event:

Nidhogg event (even if it's not a true kind of event but more a side event)
Even if it's hard and I can't kill most of the bosses, I like it. Especially phase 1. I really like that feeling of world's end, the hardest fight against that giant pest of death to save the world. And I love that cooperation between every player to kill as much pests as possible and reach the aims for bonus.
I like second phase a bit less. Too hard for me and you need too much stamina to do the event maps and the Nidhogg maps. But you can buy super ampies.

Raid boss event
I like them because it gives you a great but easy challenge with thoses raid bosses. It's very easy to complete. You just need to hit the strongests bosses with a poor 2* and profits of insane damages of other players.
And all this stamina allows youto do other stuff like Whaleship.

Tresure Rally
It's not the best event in term of gift or challenge but it's the funiest to do. It's a bit rare but I enjoy playing this little game and trying to make the bests combos.

Dislike event
I don't hate any kind of event on DMM (But I hate some of them on Nutaku for various reasons). So, the event i like the less...

Card Flip event
I like this kind of event because it gives you a lot of free stuff. But you need too much farm to get ALL the stuff. And I like to get as much stuff as I can.

Swan Boat event
That's not a bad event but I can't read japanese, I don't know how it works exaclty and I just folow the bets of other players. It give you not that much thing but more rares items like saltickets. Aside that, it's not a very exciting event. You just need to farm the event maps and bet once per day.

If we speak about Nutaku side, I hate Card Flip and Gacha because it gives you TOO much stuff. I don't have enough space to store all the manyu/ampies/forge spirits and all these things. Now with the 200 free slots storage for manyu and more convenient gift box it's a bit less horrible but... it take for ever to do all that stuff.
Plus, event gacha comes with the bonus summonable stages and you must run them one by one. Card Flip are hard too 'cause I never get enough currency to get all the stuff and i need to turn each cards one by one with the wiki.

Special Mentions
Nae Raising:
I loved the first Nae Raising event. Because it was something totally new and I liked all the vibes of the whole event. I liked the second a bit less because it's... the second. The first one was very awesome and unique and I didn't found that feeling again after. That's why it's not in the favorite list.

Thanks Volarmis for the explanation. I don't know what bug it is but... okay. Free event girl is always a good thing.

Volarmis
06-25-2018, 01:16 PM
Ok, after a bit of snooping around I read that there were two problems recently - sometimes the number of items received from the inbox didn't add up correctly and some people got Jumpseed with 0% affection instead of 99%.
The compensation for the second problem was the re-send of the 99% affection girl for those who got 0%, and also the reverse, just so that everyone will fairly have a duplicate.
I've noticed no explanation for why we're getting both this time as the reward for clearing the first mission, other than the info that it was planned.

Ghostmon
06-25-2018, 02:17 PM
Thanks Volarmis sensei; nice to have dupes, no complains here. Event girls are pretty decent. Maybe I still don't roll this week...but seriously I need to spend my FGs soon, while you can't ever have too much, my hoarding is getting outta hand lol. Almost at 1.9k (using the "old" counting system) gems. What's arguably worse is that I dunno who to get. I have no target, ugh.

In other news, Kerria heals for 100k+. Yeah no big deal, just another day here...Can't remember what boss this was, obviously it had ridiciously low DEF LOL

game2534
06-25-2018, 04:55 PM
Most favorite events: Nidhogg event, needless to say it's my most favorite one for extremely challenging and give you rarest rewards, the super ampules.
The close second is Nae-chan feeding. Because Nae-chan is super cute that's why!

Least favorite events: Well... none? I can partially read Japanese so I know who to bet on so swan boat is not a problem, if anything it's a relaxing event I can stay back and enjoy lots of currency while spend stamina on other stages. Maybe treasure rally or card flips due to intense stamina cost if you want to full clear and not because it's boring or tiresome.

maotd
06-26-2018, 01:02 AM
Found it in a Nutaku tweet:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/f/2/dgh4k4sxuaawfdu-54b4c8e.jpg
Sometimes, they can be useful.

Raine
06-26-2018, 06:02 AM
I'm back from a rather long vacation out of the city.

I feel like a complete idiot trying to reply to one, two-week-old posts with the pace going on here, but it's my trigger fingers' irrepressible nature.

On a sidenote I've noticed a small mechanic I didn't pay attention to before.
The leader of each of your squads doesn't need to be the first girl out of the 5 - you can pick a different one for each squad.
Did anyone notice when this was introduced?

It has been there since the 07/03/2017 update. ;)

Safe to say he has the magical side of things covered. I wonder if it is the same for the other types. If so, beyond insane even. Is there a term for beyond whaling? Plus Ultra!!! :squint:

RIP wallet, but if he (...she? probably not, but can you imagine if it were..? xD) is doing it without damaging his finances, go him. Support the game. FKG devs. definitely treating their player base well. So many these games nowadays go spamming micro-transaction route, really hurts in long run I think. Tho. I'm telling 'ya, if there were more "5k pick your dream waifu" tickets, my wallet would be much more thinner.

Allocer has a full slash rainbow roster (promoted ones included), too! A relative lack of blue/yellow rainbows (especially native ones) might explain why he hasn't filled those types. He probably runs a chain of banks with the way he's whaling. Lol.

Ah, June Bride event... The one that I don't get since my country doesn't such a thing like this. Is this 'June Bride' worldwide?

June is when many couples traditionally wed, at least in where I am. It is more or less attributable to Roman mythology: Juno, the goddess of marriage.

Raine
06-26-2018, 06:03 AM
Oh, The Great Inflation... <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
HydroKirby tried to explain this whole thing:

Myrdin
06-26-2018, 06:24 AM
Ha ha !
So the escaped slave returns in shame after venturing into the cruel outside world ?

*Cracks the whip*
"Back to your desk Kurenai ! The Mofu Council want that patch note update on the forums by tomorrow mofu ~ !" >:3

One does not simply escape the evil mofufu overlords

So how was your vacation anyway ? Any cool stories to share ? :)

Raine
06-26-2018, 07:09 AM
Hung out with some friends at work at a friend's hometown where we checked in at a nearby huge resort for a while, then spent the rest at his home which had great amenities. Plus, we toured a few towns to try out some local treats. It was a really nice breather away from my busy work all in all.

The Journal will be undergoing a little revamp soon enough. I will work on the new update as well.

Myrdin
06-26-2018, 09:24 AM
Considering the Gacha frenzy thats happening with the pulls and the salt tickets I think this is spot on

Gottac catch em all ! :D
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/26/JLZ.png

maotd
06-26-2018, 09:44 AM
Shhhhh. Don't speak of Salticket please ;-;

Volarmis
06-26-2018, 12:43 PM
On a completely unrelated note, I just noticed that the upcoming race is a dog race. :p

Ghostmon
06-26-2018, 03:48 PM
Looking forward to the race; I think you just look at the percentages later in the day and bet on the highest % probability...? Seems to work.

And now I think arguably 5 star rarity girls are harder to get than rainbows? If you get ~20 per 50 FGs (using old counting system), it'd take 1500+ FGs to get anywhere close to enough crystals. Compare that to trying your luck at 0.5%, and rainbow coins, and odd promotions to buy more rainbow coins, I think normal rainbows are easier in my opinion.

Any chance rainbow rarity up girls available in rainbow coin shop any time soon? Granted it's a nice way for F2Ps to get guarenteed rainbows, but it's (as always) a looonnng road to get any single rainbow.

ShadwNinjaX
06-26-2018, 06:24 PM
Considering the Gacha frenzy thats happening with the pulls and the salt tickets I think this is spot on

Gottac catch em all ! :D
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/26/JLZ.png

Oh fuck me... :love: I won't even put up a fight Red Ginger! Throw that poke ball at me and I'm all yours!!!

Myrdin
06-27-2018, 02:18 PM
A beatiful artwork of Alstromaria.
This looks like something you would paint on glass or leather :)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/27/Ja8.jpg

And with that - Good night I say ! :3

game2534
06-27-2018, 04:14 PM
I wonder if we already have this plant in game...
Flower Language=addiction
/jk:cool:

Myrdin
06-29-2018, 02:20 AM
So looking at mesmerizing eyes chan, I noticed an interesting new Gimmick ability.
This might be just bad translation, but if not then this is quite interesting and actually pretty good skill.

Instead of the basic dmg buf that ranges from 15-25% for the whole team, being set to 20% for wast majority of girls, Tritonia has this:

Increases Attack for party members by 7% based on the number of party members at the start of combat.
Meaning while more than 3 members are still alive you are getting pretty good above standard damage.....bu..err...Boost ! (why am I doing this ?! >< )
5-35%
4-28%
3-21%
2-14%
1-7%

There is a massive drop when only 2 members are alive, but lets be honest. If there is an enemy that reduces your full 6* team down to 2 members most of the times that team is going to die regardless. Exception to Kerria who can survive the higher lvl bosses just fine and really gets kicked over only by broken stuff like Nidhorogg kun and the two broken Godaibana map bosses (those two maps that are 10 stamina each and have 3 sets of 2 bosses who attack first).

Anyway, this is pretty good skill since you are getting above standard buff which turns into the still usefull basic buff at 3 members.
Not a bad skill and definitely one of those gimmick abilities that are not only interesting looking but actually work ingame as well.

Wutan
06-29-2018, 05:26 AM
Yeah she is an interesting unit. But i can't specifiy an archetype where she 100% belongs to :confused:
Counter or Debuff maybe?

Ok another Equipment Flower Deal for 3000 DMM Points. There are a lot of those lately.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/06/29/JfG.png
Hmm i will wait a little bit this time.

maotd
06-29-2018, 05:35 AM
She could be nice in a Boss Damage team. Her Damage for party members +10% each turn (Up to 30%) is very good and her Negate damage help to survive more than one turn if the boss is not dead. Obviously she is not the best for that kind of team but she can be a precious ally if you lack a bit of power to end the fight in one turn.

Myrdin
06-29-2018, 05:37 AM
Well her skillset is pretty lackluster. All her damage is situational (number of characters, number of rounds).
Her big thing is the Barrier skill to negate 1 enemy attack, but she feels extremely underpowered as is.
I think this girl will be buffed in not so distant future. Most likely a new skill will be added to her. If she got Debuff she would be pretty good one with the barrier for maximum damage negation build.

As she is now, I would grade her C tier mofu :3 (I know, I know I am supposed to write mace loli not grade the new girl :D).
If she had anything weaker than that Barrier she would be a D tier straight up.

And even if she got a gimmick like skill damage that wouldnt change.

Wutan
06-29-2018, 05:55 AM
Yep maybe game can told us a little bit more about her usability after he gained a little bit experience with her.

As it is right now i would rate her B- (cause Shield is really nice on harder maps) or C+ (she is only a Hybrid in my opinion. There is no archetype where she is outstanding).

Speaking Of Buffs:
This Girl needs one guys!!!
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Water_Lily

ShadwNinjaX
07-01-2018, 08:53 AM
I know it was mentioned earlier this week, but I've had another exhausting week at work where my brain was just not into it when I got home. Hell, I missed another 6* evaluation on the other thread because of it too. :sad: But back to the main point: least liked event type. Easily enough, this one right now. Damn swan boat races. I know the Japanese does have a prevalent gambling scene in their culture with horse racing and the like, but damned if this event doesn't suck for us Westerners. We can't read the language, so it just comes down to betting all you got with what the majority is going with and hope you don't get burned. Well I certainly got burned yesterday when the majority got it WRONG!!! :cursing: This happens at least once every swan boat race event. It really aggravates me when you want to make sure you are getting enough event currency if you are in need of more ampys or manyus. :angry:

On the flip side, while I don't mind card flipping and gacha events... they can be very stamina hungry events if you want to clear everything. So I think the one I find myself enjoying the most is the Treasure Rally event. While it can be based on "luck" just like the swan boats, at least the person in control of that is ME.

maotd
07-01-2018, 09:21 AM
A little adivce that may be useful for swan boat.
If, like yesterday damn race, bets are not in a great majority on a single boat, make bets on the two (or more?) boats, even if it's not max bet. You will maybe lose a bit of currency/bet currency but at least you will get something.
That's what I do when I'm not sure about others bets and... at least I don't lose everything :(

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 09:28 AM
The majority are likely to be wrong again today. Mokou is predicting 30x wins followed by 100,20,10,50 while Allium only says 100x will be in the top two.

Volarmis
07-01-2018, 12:24 PM
The majority are likely to be wrong again today. Mokou is predicting 30x wins followed by 100,20,10,50 while Allium only says 100x will be in the top two.

Yup, I like the ones where Mokou is predicting, since her gimmick is quite clear. :D And yes, the majority is probably wrong this time as well.
There's an explanation on the wiki, but let me summarize it.
We look at the odds and initially assign places to them: 1st - x10, 2nd - x20, 3rd - x30, 4th - x50, 5th - x100.
Mokou places a triangle where the place will be 1 away from this initial prediction, a circle where it will be 2 away and a double circle where it will be 3 away.
Looking at this case:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/01/JhJ.png
A triangle at x50 means it will be one away from 4th place - therefore 3rd or 5th.
A triangle at x20 - one away from 2nd place - 1st or 3rd.
A circle at x30 - two away from 3rd place - 1st or 5th.
A double circle at x10 - three away from 1st place - 4th.
A double circle at x100 - three away from 5th place - 2nd (which also proves Alium's prediction).

Adding Nazuna's prediction, the winner will probably be the one at x30, but just to be safe I've also bet on the x20.

EDIT:
Now that I think about it, I may just write my predictions in the event thread from now on (if I have the time to do so).

EDIT2:
I've just went over Skimia's character quest and I do believe she broke Myrdin's record for the amount of "mofu" in one conversation. :p

maotd
07-02-2018, 02:14 AM
Majority was wrong with the bets. Thanks a lot anon and Volarmis. You saved my bets (a bit. I used 450 bet currency for 4,5k event currency but it's far better than nothing).

Myrdin
07-02-2018, 02:28 AM
Game is up.

We got another copy of Rainbow Rose with blooms. No idea whats going on.

maotd
07-02-2018, 02:47 AM
-We will have another salticket pact in a near future with the current special quest campaing. they give 10 saltickets. Plus the 4 from the current event.

-Promotion for Red Tulip, Pomegranate and Leschenaultia. The firsts two seems good but not totally broken like some other promoted girls.

-Yarrow got a really cool Bloom artwork. I never was a fan of her Army-girl style but I must admit it, she is too cool now.

-Another Rainbow Rose. Okay, why not.

Myrdin
07-02-2018, 03:35 AM
Technically you can have a super broken unit of 3 Rainbow Roses once this event gets re-issued :D
Put Kuko and Loquat there for one turn shield and more crit buffing plus some skill act, and watch this unit shread everything to pieces. Good God! :D

I am sure some crazy psycho will do this no doubt (using two different girls at the front of the unit maybe).

On a different note - Rainbow Skill Bloom in Whaleshop exchange.

Also I would like to ask about this item - its pretty damn expensive but looks very strong. No idea what it does passively however.
Any idea ?

maotd
07-02-2018, 04:41 AM
Technically you can up to 4 Rainbow Rose oce she will gets her perma reissued event. Okay, it will be in a loooong time. But if the game don't die before, it will be :D

About the jewelery, if I'm not wrong, it increase DEF of 3 Hit girls by 3%.

game2534
07-02-2018, 08:42 AM
Whew, after hell day this forum sure progress a lot with various topic. Let's see...

1. Hmm... So yeah majority is wrong at swan boat bet, not me though. Just like Volarmis-sensei I can read Japanese (much lesser though) So I know who to bet. Maybe I will come in and give idea for who to choose if I have time. (Today should be no.1 racer BTW)

2. Yeah, Tritonia is gimmick girl with no specific archtype, damage increase seems like a good choice for counter-hybrid team however. The atk x party member should be usually at 35% almost all the time anyway. Any lesser and well, I don't think you have any chance at those broken stages at all. Let me experiment more, I thought Stock was useless at first but now I think she is one of the best debuff girl in the game with powerful damage buff ability.

3. This game also becomes victim of damage rules all meta huh...? I guess 'kill them before they can kill me' idea is very popular in every game and it was one of reasons that drove me to play counter team. (The other reason should be obvious right?)

maotd
07-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Actually, promoted Pomegranate seems really nice with her x2skill act for all turn 1. She is like a Cymbidium but even better. And 6*. First 6* with that ability and 2nd girl in the game. Now, we have a perfect friend for Dendrobium and for every Turn 1 team.

But once again, no promotion for the girls I really want (aka Pink Miko and Camelia). But in two weeks, we will have promoted Boobranium. I can't wait. I hope they will do something great with her. She deserves it.

ShadwNinjaX
07-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Thank you to those who can read and are willing to give us their opinion on their best guesses for the swan boat races. Okay, on to the other thing. I may have missed the memo on this as my brain has been on overload for the past couple weeks from work, so I'll ask anyway. What is the point of the second additional event girl given to us. One has the 99% affecttion. You can't use either to upgrade the other if you even wanted to. So what is the exact purpose of having two of them in our inventory? Especially now that we have a 2nd Rainbow Rose even... I'm really confused... :fear:

game2534
07-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Today's race is hard to pinpoint the winner, No.2 or 4 can win the race. So well, play safe and put your bet on both should do.

Myrdin
07-03-2018, 12:41 AM
You should have plenty of event betting currency to just drop some votes on all the racers.

Thats the lazy but sure way to do it, and how I do always do it :P
No racer slipping win by me that way ! fufu~

This girls is really popular in the fan art scene.

Here take this fluffy mofu to brighten up your day :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/03/Jq5.jpg

Volarmis
07-03-2018, 12:47 AM
Today's race is hard to pinpoint the winner, No.2 or 4 can win the race. So well, play safe and put your bet on both should do.

Yeah, it seems that way. I'll write the detailed rundown in the event topic once I get back home today.

game2534
07-03-2018, 01:48 AM
Yeah, it seems that way. I'll write the detailed rundown in the event topic once I get back home today.

I'll leave the detailed answer for you sensei, I will simply give 'how to not get burned by swan boat' answer.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 04:59 AM
Actually, promoted Pomegranate seems really nice with her x2skill act for all turn 1. She is like a Cymbidium but even better. And 6*. First 6* with that ability and 2nd girl in the game. Now, we have a perfect friend for Dendrobium and for every Turn 1 team.

Pretty sure Pomegranate's skill act buff is self-only, same as Dendrobium's.

maotd
07-03-2018, 05:59 AM
Yep. It seems wiki is wrong (https://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pomegranate). If some of our japanese reader can confirm...

So, she is not that good at the end. That's a bit annoying.

Volarmis
07-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Thank you to those who can read and are willing to give us their opinion on their best guesses for the swan boat races. Okay, on to the other thing. I may have missed the memo on this as my brain has been on overload for the past couple weeks from work, so I'll ask anyway. What is the point of the second additional event girl given to us. One has the 99% affecttion. You can't use either to upgrade the other if you even wanted to. So what is the exact purpose of having two of them in our inventory? Especially now that we have a 2nd Rainbow Rose even... I'm really confused... :fear:

Can't say for sure, but it may be connected to the bug where players received the event girl with 0% affection instead of 99%. For some reason the compensation for that was resending the girl with 99%, and to keep it fair, other players got a copy with 0%.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Is... Is Nazuna-bot recording an FKG anime OP?

maotd
07-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Another really nice login campain. Free D-Medals and 2500 FG. That's a lot of campaign right now. Thanks FKG Devs.

game2534
07-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Today is easy. Odd 10 will win.

Volarmis
07-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Today is easy. Odd 10 will win.

Yup, first time seeing Mokou not changing anything.

Caitlenren
07-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Good waifu:

Myrdin
07-05-2018, 01:09 AM
Ugh... goood God I hate summer...

This year at least its a bit softer, but the last few days the air has been completely still where I live so its very stiffling. Thanks god for the little senpuki I have (I wonder if someone gets this reference :D ) that moves the air at least a little.

Anyway, here have some more cute summer themed fan art of Choco chan and Camelia to help you through the day ^^
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/05/uH7.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/05/uHe.png

Myrdin
07-07-2018, 04:27 AM
And more adorable artwork for the weekend :)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/07/uK0.jpg

Translation is required though :P

JLP603
07-07-2018, 11:28 PM
So... on twitter i found this.......so im guessing the alpha release of fkg mobile is available soon?
Also: new 6 star? Or exclusive 6 star for a deal concerning the mobile game?

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 12:06 AM
So... on twitter i found this.......so im guessing the alpha release of fkg mobile is available soon?
Also: new 6 star? Or exclusive 6 star for a deal concerning the mobile game?

Ok, from what I can tell, there is some pre-registration for the mobile game happening.
Depending on how many people register, we will all (or maybe only those that registered, I need to look into this) receive some DMM-style awards:
10k : 1k FGs
30k : 2k FGs
50k : 2k FGs
100k : 5* gacha ticket
150k : 6* gacha ticket
200k : the new 6* girl

The awards are cumulative with each step.

maotd
07-08-2018, 12:42 AM
That's sounds awesome. I hope rewards will be for everyone, PC player included. I wonder if it's possible to register the mobile version from a computer or if you really need to register with your phone...

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 12:59 AM
The problem is that I can't really find any info about this event, other than the image JLP603 provided.
Maybe it will be made clear in the stream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSPR1svpkXQ) that starts in about 5 hours.

JLP603
07-08-2018, 04:54 AM
Dmn... those rewards sound amazing! New 6 star and 6 and 5 star ticket and abt 50 fgs(when u convert it to the old way of counting ) . If every1 who plays fkg pc ver. Signs up for the mobile version it should be rlly easy... too bad i cant sign up as the site i got the pic from and the link embedded in the tweet are in japanese moon runes

Wutan
07-08-2018, 05:25 AM
Hmm this campaign could be even better than Nutaku's "Free 6* Campaign" if PC Players get these rewards too.
I doubt it though. DMM is generous and all but japanese Devs don't hand out 6* characters lightly.

Btw:
If anyone has a simple guide how we non-japanese people can easily sign up for the mobile version please share it.
Thank you in advance :)

Myrdin
07-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Unless they are mutually compatible (which should be the case I mean thats the whole point they changed FGems etc), meaning I can log in with my PC account onto the mobile version, and then log in back on PC later, to classify for the rewards, there is no point fretting over it.
I am not gonna make a dupe account on a mobile platform just to get those prizes, since overall I am not a fan of dupe accounts, or even playing the same game on two platforms (I only hold on Nutaku just because, but once I wont have time for it, they piss me off, the game dies, or Girls Symphony returns, I will more likely then not drop it).

Would be nice if the rewards were for all players though. Or at least they made a similar "thank you" thing for the PC users, if not handling out a 6*, then maybe something like 150 Rainbow Coins or something, which is pretty much half a choose whom you want 6*.

PS: Can anyone take a look and translate the picture I posted pretty mofu please ? :)

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 06:24 AM
PS: Can anyone take a look and translate the picture I posted pretty mofu please ? :)

I'll try to translate it later - it's just harder to translate kanji that are pseudo-hand-drawn since they're not that accurate.

By the way, I'm watching the stream right now and I noticed they're simply changing the order of girls in their squads by drag and drop.
I feel silly not noticing we can even do that. :p
I've just checked and it really works like that... that would be really handy to know early on.

maotd
07-08-2018, 07:00 AM
I don't really understand anything from the live but... mobile version will be playable on PC too? They spoke about PC something about the new mobile version. Please Japanese Moon Rune sensei, enlight us about that.
(and I hope there will be Blooming in that version. All the girls shown on the live are Lvl70...)

JLP603
07-08-2018, 07:11 AM
WOW!!! FKG OVA!, ANIME? (probably just a cutscene for the mobile game )
Looks really nice and of hq ... now if only we had a bunch of translation teams or subbers if it is an ova

Myrdin
07-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Well Chain Chronicle got a anime series. Seeing as FKG is getting pretty big it was only a question of time.

I wonder how they do the Danchou though. Chain chronicle had an actualy character that was "you". FKG doesnt, since Danchou has no real "visual" in game.
Its possible its gonna be just one of those "cutesyy, fighty girls" seriess.
Still an interesting news, thanks for the heads up JLP.

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 07:26 AM
It's a promo video for the mobile version for now if I heard correctly. :p

maotd
07-08-2018, 07:33 AM
FKG Anime has so much potential... espacially without any Danchou. They could follow the main story, or do a new story like they did in some FKG books (if I'm not wrong), or even speak about how it was before the Flower Knight... There is so much possibilities to make something great.
But well, even if it's only a promo video, it's really nice. And Kerria was in it. That's all.

JLP603
07-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Personally I like all the new upcoming event girls especially archer chan.. cant w8 to use my 15000 plus fgs

maotd
07-08-2018, 08:10 AM
I really like the new bloom. Wax Wine is awesome. And the new Archer is great. I hope she is not a 6*.

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 08:23 AM
You can pre-register for the mobile version here (https://t.co/NBq4PaJo1o).

You'll be able to use your mail address, LINE account or Twitter account for this.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/08/uKq.png

In case of using your email, the next screen will contain a textbox to input your email address.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/08/uRC.png

After clicking the button, you'll see a similar screen with two buttons this time.
The upper button is "Return", the lower is "Confirm".

Wutan
07-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Thank you Volarmis.

I guess after clicking the brown button the registration is complete?
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/08/uRH.png

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Ummm... wait a second.
At the end of the stream while they were talking about the promo video one of them called it "anime promo video".
After that they mentioned something about theatres, so maybe there's a chance it will be a movie?

Thank you Volarmis.

I guess after clicking the brown button the registration is complete?

Yup, we should get a confirmation email as well, though I haven't got mine yet. They mentioned that the servers are lagging right now during the stream, so maybe that's why.

game2534
07-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Sorry if we already got answer, but is the mobile ver. separate or connect with pc ver.? Do we have any confirmation?

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 09:46 AM
Sorry if we already got answer, but is the mobile ver. separate or connect with pc ver.? Do we have any confirmation?

If I heard correctly, it's the same. You can use both the app or the browser to connect to the same account as far as I know.

Myrdin
07-08-2018, 10:53 AM
If I heard correctly, it's the same. You can use both the app or the browser to connect to the same account as far as I know.

Well thats what I was talking about in my comment. If they are mutually compatible is it possible to use my DMM FKG account to pre-reg for the mobile rewards, and get them on my DMM FKG account on PC.

I hope the devs release some more info as I am sure, there are JP players asking this question just like we are.
Would be nice if the PC community also got something in celebration of the mobile version. Just as a "thank you for all till now mina sa" :D
Hope we get more info about this. coz a free 6*, even if she was just another Alstromaria like would be nice (and say what you will, while not the most powerfull of the 6* BLOOMED Alstromaria CAN be usefull.)

ShadwNinjaX
07-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Loving all this neat and good news to read over. Nani!? Did I miss a memo somewhere in this thread? I see a '15 sealstone in my personal shop. Sweeeeet! :silly:

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Loving all this neat and good news to read over. Nani!? Did I miss a memo somewhere in this thread? I see a '15 sealstone in my personal shop. Sweeeeet! :silly:

Yup, that was a "wait what" moment for me too. It's one of the rewards from one of the recent login campaignes.

ShadwNinjaX
07-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Yup, that was a "wait what" moment for me too. It's one of the rewards from one of the recent login campaignes.

Glad I wasn't the only one then. :sweat: I went ahead and put my email in for that preregister. No confirmation email showed up yet. So I suppose I'll just wait and see. Only think I am not sure about is how a "gaijin" such as myself will be able to use this on my Western phone. I hope the app will somehow be compatible or not having to use any assisting app that may be shady. Don't want such a thing stealing personal information after all.

Volarmis
07-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one then. :sweat: I went ahead and put my email in for that preregister. No confirmation email showed up yet. So I suppose I'll just wait and see. Only think I am not sure about is how a "gaijin" such as myself will be able to use this on my Western phone. I hope the app will somehow be compatible or not having to use any assisting app that may be shady. Don't want such a thing stealing personal information after all.

If you can play the game through a browser, I can't imagine there will be any problems with a dedicated app.
As far as I know, apps don't really care where you are from, only if you're running a compatible system version - for example if your Android version is higher than 6.
The only scenario where nationality may matter is if a service is unavailable in your current country - something youtube users may have noticed a few times already :p. Then again, if you're already playing it, it should be available.

Raine
07-09-2018, 02:16 AM
I got a new laptop this week after using my old one for nearly 7 years, same laptop that broke a few days after getting my waifu on Christmas. As someone who very rarely used Windows 10 systems (I liked Windows 7 more), it took me a couple of days to transition to this new one. I also ran into trouble while trying to re-cache the game files on this PC due to my ISP, worst on the planet (also, I have no clue where Vivaldi was storing my cache before). Now that I have everything set up today, I can play as well as record without problems at last. One thing though, the animations are really fast this time (or maybe because I got used to the slowness on my old one).

That said, it's time for this beast to kick some Nidhogg ass! I will also be updating the Nico Live thread (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4645-12th-official-niconico-livestream-8-july-2018-a-2.html) with info.

Wiki almost got me, too. Patch notes say otherwise though: x2.0 skill activation for herself on turn 1.

Speaking of that, I have this third-party VPN app that I need to activate before I play FKG on my smartphone, or else DMM won't let me in. I hope the mobile app obfuscates the need for that.

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Glad to see you back in action Kurenai ! :) *mofu thumbsup*

Is Vivaldy a good browser to run FKG on ?
Coz my Firefox has been running the game rather slowly. I tried Chrome and for a while it worked fine but then it bugged out for a reason.

I was reading a comment by Taon where he recommended to patch up Firefox into its newest build, but was warned that it might break some extensions I am using, so I`d rather not and use an alternative browser instead.

Was considering Puffin as someone said it runs very fast on there (If I can reduce the time spent watching the same sprite animation over and over again by making it run faster, thus taking less time to brun stamina, do the tasks and move on with my day, then I would like to do that) but I believe it was HH or maybe someone else who said its keep crashing on them.

Volarmis
07-09-2018, 02:44 AM
I use Chrome on PC and Puffin on my Android phone (for FKG only) and so far they've given me no problems.

Raine
07-09-2018, 03:02 AM
Glad to see you back in action Kurenai ! :) *mofu thumbsup*

Is Vivaldy a good browser to run FKG on ?
Coz my Firefox has been running the game rather slowly. I tried Chrome and for a while it worked fine but then it bugged out for a reason.

I was reading a comment by Taon where he recommended to patch up Firefox into its newest build, but was warned that it might break some extensions I am using, so I`d rather not and use an alternative browser instead.

Was considering Puffin as someone said it runs very fast on there (If I can reduce the time spent watching the same sprite animation over and over again by making it run faster, thus taking less time to brun stamina, do the tasks and move on with my day, then I would like to do that) but I believe it was HH or maybe someone else who said its keep crashing on them.

I've been using Vivaldi for FKG ever since I started on DMM, and I haven't really had much to complain. I'm not sure though if Vivaldi's latest build had something to do with my recent fuck-up to the point I have to re-store FKG's flash files onto my cache. It was working perfectly fine on my old one.

I dunno about Hunter, but I use Puffin on my smartphone and it has served me well. Its PC version doesn't seem to be as snappy though, but I suppose you can still give it a try.

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 03:08 AM
So I looked up Vivaldy, and I must say... I am impressed. It looks like a pretty damn cool browser to me.
Will try it out once I get home from work.

Raine
07-09-2018, 04:25 AM
I was so excited about another re-run of Nidhogg (my favorite event) that I totally forgot about the main event (Treasure Rally, ugh). The event character (well, 2 of them) is now given as a reward for clearing E-1 the first time. Nice.

Wutan
07-09-2018, 04:40 AM
Yeah Treasure Rally might also be on my list of least favourite events.

I forgot about it last time cause this type of event is farely new if i remember correctly.

Raine
07-09-2018, 05:27 AM
There's always a first time for everything. I have cleared all 3 NicoLive 12 challenges.

https://i.imgur.com/aoc07IZl.png

Wutan
07-09-2018, 05:53 AM
GZ.
I also joined the club:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/09/uRm.png

I have got 3 FGs though??? I always thought those Nico Challenge maps are only for funsies and don't award anything.
Hmm...maybe those Flower Gems were leftovers from another task completed.

Wutan
07-09-2018, 06:29 AM
Yeah that could be the case even though i was relatively certain i collected them.

Sry xd
i have difficulties getting use to the new FG-Adjustments :grin:

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Since I am a pedantic mofu, I am transferring our little chit chat fromt Tactica to here fu~ ;3

Btw. I forgot 1 Rarity Promotion:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Orchid
Nice Girl for FT Squads :wink:

Now then....*cough cough Ahem*

CEPHAAAAA GOT PROMOTEEEEED!!!!

YEEEESSSSS :3 :3 :3 Much love, Many Mofus !

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/10/23/Fw2.jpg

Ahh I feel like writing a Cepha review right now mofu ! :3 :D
But I shall abstain...to a degreee :3

Cepha was my very first ever girl in FKG, and she was a part of the tutorial gacha Pull you had to do. As such she was also the first girl whose H scene I unlocked. Gentle, fluffy, kind, and overall lovely, much mofu yes, yes !

So what do we have here ?

Looking at the skill set, you can say that Cepha has became a pretty solid duelist and a different (albeit weaker, explained below) version of Cactus.
She has the same single target potential and deals especially lot of dmg against bosses.
I am unsure whether her Boss fight buff and Boss fight self buff stuck, or whether it is just one skill with two variants, where one is applied to the theme and the other to herself.
If its stacks, its massive, if it aint, she is still pretty decent.

Dmg buff to herself, Boss dmg buff to herself, and a guaranteeed 1st turn second attack.
To make the most off it she packs the usual, always nice to have, skill activation ability and also allows her friends to hit the boss harder as well.

She doesnt have an archetype per say as there is no distinct ability to build around, but she fits nicely as a filler character for pretty much any team, as her skillset is universally usefull.

She feels a little bit lacking something more, maybe getting the second VS Boss team buff or something else to benefit her teammates or herself like guaranteed 1st turn Skill activation, or maybe even debuff. Yop that would be nice.
Whats a bit weak is also her skill activation rate which is usual standard, unlike Cactus who has the highest base skill act in the game. 5.4 is very nice damage multiplier but since she is from the "martial arts school: The way of the spiny punching fist" (aka Cactus wannabe :D) giving her a bit higher % activation rate would be nice.

But regardless of that. While far from perfect I am happy my FKG s FIRST ever has finally got herself a some love in the form a 6* Promotion !

Happy Mofu, yes yes ! :3

Wutan
07-09-2018, 07:06 AM
Yep she is nice. I also like her.

As far as i know you haven't decided about Debuff, second counter or Double Strike Squad,right?

You could build a good team including her.
Cepha definetely is a strong contender for a Double Strike team :)

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 07:22 AM
Well honestly If I wanted to go that route - Double strike that is, Id most likely go with Cactus instead.
I really think its great Cepha has skill act, but it feels like she is missing just la little something, a very specific something to push her towards a more defined role. Maybe if her DS was guaranteed on 1st turn and then the usual 40/50% after wards. That would be pretty decent solution to her being more identifiable as a character.

As far as I have considered all things, I think the last team will be a debuff+Kerria team. She is just way to broken to ignore and not use.
To bad we cant have 5 teams. I was wanting to go with the Double strike just for the heck of it.

Wutan
07-09-2018, 07:41 AM
Yeah Kerria is indeed hard to ignore.
Oh boy...to many nice promotions and not enough shards to promote them all.

I would also love to promote 3* Lotus cause i really like her Evolved Art but i can't find a place in the top 20 for her.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/09/uRx.png
Speaking of Kerria. Here is a characteristic pic for all of you mofus :D

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/09/uRj.jpg

game2534
07-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Da Teddy bear pantsu!

I guess I'll try my luck for Phoenix-chan. Her pet bird even wear sunglasses.

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Since we are posting pictures.. here is one I have been saving for two weeks, since the activity around here got slowed down rather quickly, and my waifu is to cute to be ignored :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/09/uRp.jpg

Beatifull artwork. I like how she smiles and is just overall cuddly and mofufu. She tries her best, despite her ample breasts, so small when compared to those of Water Lily (and hers aint exactly oversized when compared to some of the more baloony girls) :D
Absolutely love it Mei fufuf :3

maotd
07-09-2018, 10:49 AM
This morning: 683 FG.
This evening: 757 FG.

That's why I love DMM FKG.

Volarmis
07-09-2018, 12:17 PM
And more adorable artwork for the weekend :)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/07/uK0.jpg

Translation is required though :P

Sign: Support lady Lotus
Imperial house of Lotus Lake (underwater)

Rabbit-ear Iris: Commander! Are you enjoying the Brilliant Talent Festival?
Rabbit-ear Iris: By the way, by voting for lady Lotus in the election, you can get the Exciting~Peeping Photo body pillow~
Lotus: <screaming>1 <irritated>

1 She has two lines here, both have a single kanji I simply cannot find anywhere because of the imposing or sloppy print.

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Sankyuu desu ! :3

AgentFakku
07-09-2018, 04:08 PM
Since we are posting pictures.. here is one I have been saving for two weeks, since the activity around here got slowed down rather quickly, and my waifu is to cute to be ignored :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/09/uRp.jpg

Beatifull artwork. I like how she smiles and is just overall cuddly and mofufu. She tries her best, despite her ample breasts, so small when compared to those of Water Lily (and hers aint exactly oversized when compared to some of the more baloony girls) :D
Absolutely love it Mei fufuf :3

Mei's chest is not dat big LOL

wait let me go check her chest size

game2534
07-09-2018, 05:29 PM
There's no way Ume's boobs can be that big! False advertise! She must be as flat as board! *Got punched*

ShadwNinjaX
07-09-2018, 06:13 PM
There's no way Ume's boobs can be that big! False advertise! She must be as flat as board! *Got punched*

I agree! That is not possible! I myself criticized this aspect of her in my waifu analysis in the other thread. There must be an explanation for this mystery.... WAIT!!! I know! She must be using Sakuya Izayoi's pad-..... -Voice trails off before falling forward onto the ground with a hundred knives in his back. The Touhou maid huffs and storms off leaving him lie in a pool of blood- Oww…… :cry:

Myrdin
07-10-2018, 12:54 AM
Y-you ! Y-Y-Y-Y You HERETICS !

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/10/uRX.jpg

How dare you have no faith in my Waifu ?!

Her Chest is filled with my love for her, thats why its grown so much !
Of course its this and not false advertisement in order to improve her self confidence due to lack of chest....

Waifu protect mode on !
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/10/uRN.gif

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA !
*Rains punches*

Wutan
07-10-2018, 07:27 AM
So are there new infos about the pre reg. campaign of the mobile version?
Did anyone received a confirmation E-mail or something else yet?

I don't want to miss those rewards :sweat:
Btw. i read on himeuta forum that if you follow FKG on Twitter you are automatically enrolled for this campaign.

Myrdin
07-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Kurenai: Reporting back. Bruh. Bruuuh.... Thanks for the Vivaldi recommendation. Its so much faster as far as FKG is concerned then anything I´ve been using till now.
Not tried other stuff on it yeat, since its a pretty deep browser so it will take some time to get used to it, but speeding up the game is already a big plus in my book. Cheers !

maotd
07-10-2018, 10:25 AM
WAIT!!! I know! She must be using Sakuya Izayoi's pad-..... -Voice trails off before falling forward onto the ground with a hundred knives in his back. The Touhou maid huffs and storms off leaving him lie in a pool of blood- Oww……
Touhou friend! Yeay!

And still no Confirmation E-mail for me too. But, how can you be enrolled in this campaign just by folowing them on Twitter? How they know if it's you or another person? Or can you link Twitter account with your FKG acount?

Volarmis
07-10-2018, 10:34 AM
No confirmation here as well.
I think there may have been a message we'll just receive a mail once the thing starts instead of the confirmation one.
Maybe I'll try to enter the same e-mail and see what happens.

Applying through twitter was one of the options on the registration screen - maybe through there?

EDIT:
Yup, that was my mistake - we won't receive any confirmation mail, just a notice when it comes out.

game2534
07-10-2018, 10:39 AM
I use Twitter register and get Line as foolproof. Should be good enough I guess?

Wutan
07-10-2018, 10:52 AM
@game

Did you get the same message?
I wonder though if we only can claim the rewards by login at least once via phone or if they just deliver those rewards instantly after the mobile version goes live.

Also i wonder about the new 6* Girl.
What kind of Abilities do you wish for?

Myrdin
07-10-2018, 10:55 AM
Well if its gonna be for the mobile version only, I really dont care. I am not switching to playing this on phone, even if you can carry over the progress from the PC version to mobile

I forgot to post this yesterday, but you know, the usual new stuff blooms etc:

Bottom row in the middle. That one is my favorite, really like her looks a lot.

game2534
07-10-2018, 11:04 AM
@game

Did you get the same message?
I wonder though if we only can claim the rewards by login at least once via phone or if they just deliver those rewards instantly after the mobile version goes live.

Yep, the same. It should be alright.
About the new girl... I don't want another crit type now because we have too many ATM. If you ask me, I want her to be blunt type girl with def boost&guts, counter&super counter, and skill act boost. My counter team will reach perfection, or at least, one step closer to it.

Wutan
07-10-2018, 11:07 AM
I sincerely hope everything will go smoothly cause the last roll i did yesterday made my extremely salty and those Campaign rewards could compensate for that.

Hint:

I rolled the gacha for 3000 DMM Point and got only Silver Crap.

Rates:
★★★★★★
1.5%
★★★★★
14.5%
★★★★
84%
★★★
0%

I didn't do the math but i was extremely unlucky there^^

I would like the new Girl to be a Blunt Debuff Girl.
20% Debuff, Skill Act, SingleTarget Damage.

But a Blunt Counter Girl would be nice as well even though i am quite happy with all my Countergirls.

Edit: The Girl looks like a Magic Type though...

Myrdin
07-10-2018, 11:44 AM
More fan art to brighten up your day :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/10/uRz.jpg

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 11:57 AM
They've already shown the pre-reg girl's abilities. She's a basic attack power, skill rate, crit combo.

【★6コルチカムの開花後アビリティ
 [開花後アビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が25%上昇
 [開花後アビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率がそれぞれの好感度に応じ 最大1.2倍上昇
 [開花後アビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのク ティカル攻撃発生率が20%上昇し、
  クリティカルダメージが25%上昇
  ※他アビリティとの組み合わせ 発生率は最大80%まで上昇可能
 [開花後アビリティ4]
  ボス敵との戦闘中、パーティメ バーの攻撃力が35%上昇

Mraktar
07-10-2018, 12:02 PM
Guys, how do you rate Summer Squash SS (new 6*)? Today i've got her as a second 6* after Lagurus and I think that she is even much worse. 15% attack on turn 1, are you kidding me? it's a garbage even for 5*. The rest are not much better. I rate her as D-grade and guess that random realy hates me.

Another question - what 5* becomes most powerfull after rarity up (let's assume that i have them all)? As random hates me with 6*, at least now I have crystals for 1 girl so i must to choose carefully. Now my candidates are: Waterlilly (S-, a little weaker version of Kerria), Adenium (A, the same but weaker), Rainbow rose (S? i guess that she becomes a beast at 6*). Am i missed someone else as powerfull as those 3? Any other advice?

Myrdin
07-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Increases Attack for party members by 15% multiplied by the number of remaining enemies on the field when combat begins.
Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members by 1.65x on turn 1.
Increases Damage of Skills for party members by 15%.
Increases Attack for party members by 15% on turn 1.

Yeah she is pretty garbage. I assume she will be buffed very shortly because this girl will bring a lot of discontent from the community.
My guess she will get one more ability. But for her to be anywhere near usefull as a 1st turn girl that 1 time damage buff needs to be at least 50-60% bare minimum if this is what she is supposed to do. Who ever was the person who came up with this girl didnt really consider the overall balance because that skill is utter garbage and about as useless as the shitty 30 Shine drop crystals.

Now if you got her from the gacha for Free ? I wouldnt complain that much. Its still a 6* so the stats are there, and I am sure she will be buffed (no way the JP players will not complain about this). Now If that damage got buffed only to 30, but she received Debuff, that would be something to consider. As long as you dont have at least 2 full teams of synergistic 6* doing specific team, any new 6* is usefull.

Raine
07-10-2018, 12:57 PM
I just finished updating the Journal with the news graphic. The devs apparently forgot (lol) to make a banner for this week's rarity-promotable characters.

Also note that next maintenance will be on the 17th (Tuesday) instead of 16th (Monday), which is a holiday in Japan.

Kurenai: Reporting back. Bruh. Bruuuh.... Thanks for the Vivaldi recommendation. Its so much faster as far as FKG is concerned then anything I´ve been using till now.
Not tried other stuff on it yeat, since its a pretty deep browser so it will take some time to get used to it, but speeding up the game is already a big plus in my book. Cheers !

Oh, glad to hear that! :)

By the way, I can sense you're a bit skeptical with all the fuss on the mobile app, but I'm positive that we will get our pre-registration rewards on PC, even if we don't plan to use the app at all. I'm going to try it out when I get the chance and see if it's better than using Puffin. Personally, what I'm worried about is if I still need VPN to play on the app (the same way I do on Puffin) or not. Hopefully the latter.

About the new girl... I don't want another crit type now because we have too many ATM. If you ask me, I want her to be blunt type girl with def boost&guts, counter&super counter, and skill act boost. My counter team will reach perfection, or at least, one step closer to it.

Hate to break it to you, but the pre-reg girl (named Colchicum) is almost like Chocolate Lily (minus her unique attack up) in terms of abilities.

25% attack up for party members
x1.2 skill activation up for party members
20% critical attack rate up for party members, 25% critical damage up
35% attack up for party members on boss fights

Another question - what 5* becomes most powerfull after rarity up (let's assume that i have them all)? As random hates me with 6*, at least now I have crystals for 1 girl so i must to choose carefully. Now my candidates are: Waterlilly (S-, a little weaker version of Kerria), Adenium (A, the same but weaker), Rainbow rose (S? i guess that she becomes a beast at 6*). Am i missed someone else as powerfull as those 3? Any other advice?

I actually rate RP Adenium a little higher than RP Water Lily for having a self-attack buff (+40%) on top of attack up for party members (RP Water Lily only has +15%), and she has 2 healing sources (auto-heal on top of HP drain skill).

If only Rainbow Rose got evasion, I'd promote her in a heartbeat.

Wutan
07-10-2018, 12:59 PM
@Kurenai and Unregistered
Thank you,guys :)

So another Crit Girl.

Hmm maybe i can somehow integrate her in my second crit team.
Which form of Skill Damage does she has? Multihit, SingelTarget?

@Mraktar

About recommended Rarity Up:
Depends on the team i guess. What kind of 6* Team do you want to build?
Waterlily is really good in Debuff Teams just like Kerria cause they share a similar Skill Set anyway.

Adenium also looks really solid.

Rainbow Rose is a Monster in Crit Teams. I have her myself. I would defently say she is S-Tier as well.

If you want to go Counter Route Marvel of Peru is really nice.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_of_Peru

maotd
07-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Same thought for Pumpkin. Her only good ability for me is the +15% ATK x pests number. And it's far from being the best ability. To be better she needs at least a new ability AND a good buff on her ATK buff turn one.
She has good HP and low average ATK and DEF. Her skill is not bad but don't really fit with her abilities. It's better on girls more focused on selfish buff.

And her regular Pumpkin version is better. Even if she is not that good.

To be honest, I'm afraid to roll that gacha and try Easter Cactus/Holly just because she is here. And knowing my luck, I'm able to get her since she is one of the weakest rainbows (or at least the weaker later rainbows).

Myrdin
07-10-2018, 01:06 PM
[FONT=Arial]

By the way, I can sense you're a bit skeptical with all the fuss on the mobile app, but I'm positive that we will get our pre-registration rewards on PC, even if we don't plan to use the app at all. I'm going to try it out when I get the chance and see if it's better than using Puffin. Personally, what I'm worried about is if I still need VPN to play on the app (the same way I do on Puffin) or not. Hopefully the latter.

Yeah I am a bit skeptical. We know DMM FKG devs are very very generous but a free 6* ticket and a full fledged 6* seems a bit too much. I can see it to bring in new players, but I dont think the standing players will get this as well. Would be nice though. I used the same address I have used to reg my PC version so now we can only hope to get da stuff.

I wonder what type the new reward 6* will be. Her skills are pretty decent. I mean, Her crit stats are on the standard level, and she packs both of the skill (Rate and Damage) to make it actually worth of having. Skill act is great to have, and that Boss fight damage is really nice to have.
Honeslty She seems pretty good I am not gonna lie. A crit girl with skill act and Boss damage is not too shabby.
Now depending what her type is will dictate her usefullness. She seems like a Magic type with that staff and all, which again makes her very good since there are only 2 other magic type Crit girls. Plus if you get her for free ? Its a win win. I must say I like her, and her artwork is neat as well, though I find it funny she also rocks the rainbow hair. Feels like its some sort of fashion, or maybe its the same artist and he just likes his rainbows :D

Mraktar
07-10-2018, 01:13 PM
I just finished updating the Journal with the news graphic. The devs apparently forgot (lol) to make a banner for this week's rarity-promotable characters.

Also note that next maintenance will be on the 17th (Tuesday) instead of 16th (Monday), which is a holiday in Japan.

Oh, glad to hear that! :)

By the way, I can sense you're a bit skeptical with all the fuss on the mobile app, but I'm positive that we will get our pre-registration rewards on PC, even if we don't plan to use the app at all. I'm going to try it out when I get the chance and see if it's better than using Puffin. Personally, what I'm worried about is if I still need VPN the same way I play on Puffin or not (hopefully the latter).

Hate to break it to you, but the pre-reg girl (named Colchicum) is almost like Chocolate Lily (minus Chocolate Lily's unique attack up) in terms of abilities.

I actually rate rainbow Adenium a little higher than rainbow Water Lily for having a self-attack buff (+40%) on top of attack up for party members (RP Water Lily only has +15%), and she has 2 healing sources (auto-heal on top of HP drain skill).

If only Rainbow Rose got evasion, I'd promote her in a heartbeat.

Waterlilly has def+ invul, that is much more powerfull survivial ability then Adenium's regen. 40% to self+ re-action - yes, it's a little better then 15 to everybody, but Increases your Damage to enemies by Current HP / Max HP / 2 partialy compensates this.
Rainbow Rose... Increases Attack for party members by 28%.,
After attacking an enemy, there's a 50% chance to Act Again.
Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members up to 1.2x based on each member's affection.
Increases Critical Activation Rate for oneself by 50%
Increases Critical Damage for oneself by 150%.
Increases your Damage to enemies by Current HP / Max HP / 2.
If evasion will be added, she will leave Kerria behind and became a new tier girl. I think that she is strongest girl for rarity up now. Lucky we will have a lot of ampies next week to make her 300 ampies before rarity up.