PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 01:46 PM
How do you pre-reg for the 6* reward girl?

Raine
07-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Yeah I am a bit skeptical. We know DMM FKG devs are very very generous but a free 6* ticket and a full fledged 6* seems a bit too much. I can see it to bring in new players, but I dont think the standing players will get this as well. Would be nice though. I used the same address I have used to reg my PC version so now we can only hope to get da stuff.

I wonder what type the new reward 6* will be. Her skills are pretty decent. I mean, Her crit stats are on the standard level, and she packs both of the skill (Rate and Damage) to make it actually worth of having. Skill act is great to have, and that Boss fight damage is really nice to have.
Honeslty She seems pretty good I am not gonna lie. A crit girl with skill act and Boss damage is not too shabby.
Now depending what her type is will dictate her usefullness. She seems like a Magic type with that staff and all, which again makes her very good since there are only 2 other magic type Crit girls. Plus if you get her for free ? Its a win win. I must say I like her, and her artwork is neat as well, though I find it funny she also rocks the rainbow hair. Feels like its some sort of fashion, or maybe its the same artist and he just likes his rainbows :D

YourGames Inc. (the team behind FKG) won't pull a [insert the other version], at least. My intel believes so, too. ;) In Gaben we trust... er, in Arai-san we trust!

I'm glad this free 6★ is at par with native ones. She'll find a place in my battle roster.

Waterlilly has def+ invul, that is much more powerfull survivial ability then Adenium's regen. 40% to self+ re-action - yes, it's a little better then 15 to everybody, but Increases your Damage to enemies by Current HP / Max HP / 2 partialy compensates this.

It's probably just me and my playstyle, but I do feel RP Adenium will stay in fights longer that she can likely do away with lack of Guts anyway. I have seen my Kerria (same goes for Saffron) die to Sakura/Ume on steroids quite a number of times on the 680k maps for failing to activate Guts even once, especially when I really need it to, so I'm not really sold on this as much as others do.

How do you pre-reg for the 6* reward girl?

Click the banner just below the game to go to the pre-registration site (https://flower-knight-girl.com/pre).

Link to instructions (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/2758-chat-chit-dmm-fkg-post121761.html#post121761)

game2534
07-10-2018, 05:57 PM
The 3000DMM point deal... Sorry for wutan for the salt but I definitely not try it, and never.

And the girl, well she's free so...

JLP603
07-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Guys I have a question how does dmm charge you for buying dmm points if you are using a creditcard not from japan? Because I bought like 20000 plus dmm points around june but in my credit card bill...

Raine
07-10-2018, 10:24 PM
AFAIK, if you are buying with a credit card, DMM will just charge you an amount in your currency equivalent to the yen at the time. 1 DMM point is the same as 1 yen, so with a currency conversion...

dyinanic
07-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Lol, so I don't really play this game, but I signed up a while ago and logged back in today to find that I got 70,000 gems...that's supposed to be $500 worth. Is that supposed to happen?
Nazna looks great :)

dyinanic
07-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the dark side of Flower Knight Girl... er, DMM FKG subforum.

The flower stone system has been changed reportedly to make transactions easier in the game's new mobile app that we expect to be released soon. It has been this way since June 18. In the old system, 70,000 would be equal to 700 flower stones which was still worth around $500 anyway, so nothing really changed in terms of real money exchange.

Thanks for the prompt response. What I'm wondering about, is how I got so many stones. I've never spent money on it obviously, and this seems like a lot! Did I get lucky somehow? If so, I'd rather kindly pass it on to someone who is more committed to the game than I do. I'd probably waste the money :))

JLP603
07-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Thank you for telling me Kurenai. Hmmm very weird... even if I convert the amnt of yen that I used to get dmm points into my currency I still cant find it ... and i havent seen any payment gone to...

Myrdin
07-11-2018, 01:08 AM
JLP

I tried paying with both Paypal and Credit Card.
Been using credit card since. Usually I get a message confirming the deduction of the sum from my account within a minute or two after the purchase, as well as a confirmation email to my registered email address (same I used for the mobile pre-reg.... crossing my hoofs that it all works out as Kurenai thinks and we get the rewards. Heck I pre-regged twice with the email coz I wasnt sure it went through the first time).

Edit: I was just re-reading Kurenais patch notes and noticed this line...

▼ Buffed Characters
The following characters have been buffed: 6★ Saffron, 6★ Rarity-Promoted Blood Iris, 6★ Rarity-Promoted Easter Lily, 6★ Rarity-Promoted Golden-Rayed Lily, 6★ Rarity-Promoted Turnip Rape.

They must be kidding right ? This girl was already one of the best promotion girls out there. She was the first girl I promoted simply because how fckn broken she was in her setting since she is one of the few rare girls who combine two FULL archetypes (both boss killer abylities and Super counter and guts).

Kurenai > Do we know what exactly got buffed ? Looking at her numbers I think it was her secondary damage buff that works only on 2, but I am not sure. Maybe her ultimate or trigger chance ?

EDIT2:
■ Miscellaneous
- In case of mission failure, aborted mission, or loss of connection in the middle of a stage, stamina will not be consumed anymore.

This is a big deal. DMM FKG is relatively stable, but sometimes the connection gets a hiccup. This was one of the few things Nutaku did right straight from the get go, and its good to see DMM adopt this as well.
Now lets all hope for Auto-run in the near future as well, and DMM will be perfect :3
Kurenai thanks for doing these (here take this newborn mofu as a complimentary gift :3 ) all the time, I completely missed these points when I was first fast reading through it.

game2534
07-11-2018, 10:12 AM
Hmm, just saw that Saffron got buffed. Too bad it just +weakness to magic. (At least make it blunt type would be better) Oh well the atk+35% do help a lot better for Anemone and Saffron herself for clearing field.

Myrdin
07-11-2018, 11:31 AM
In preparation for the Gacha sacrifice, the waifu is preparing her spirit :D

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/11/uRs.jpg (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/uRs)

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 12:14 PM
EDIT2:
■ Miscellaneous
- In case of mission failure, aborted mission, or loss of connection in the middle of a stage, stamina will not be consumed anymore.

This is a big deal. DMM FKG is relatively stable, but sometimes the connection gets a hiccup. This was one of the few things Nutaku did right straight from the get go, and its good to see DMM adopt this as well.

Didn't Nutaku remove that earlier this year?

Myrdin
07-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Didn't Nutaku remove that earlier this year?

They put it back in. I tested it few days ago, and it works like it used to.

maotd
07-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Seriously... what's wrong wth Holly's boobs?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/a/6/whatswrongholly-54c8d35.jpg
Why her right boob is twice (or trice or I don't even know how many times) bigger than her left one? What's wrong with you Holly? Gives Geranium's boob back please. Please DMM. Gives her an emergency breast surgery.

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Looks even to me. Are you mistaking her top's overhang for boobage?

maotd
07-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Yep it seems it is. That was not clear, or my eyes became really bad (that's certainly that...). That's better now. Thanks.

Ghostmon
07-12-2018, 01:22 PM
I think it's a matter of perspective lol ; and been slacking lately...but the Nidhogg event just started me again, and the 5k pick-yo'-girl deal - I might think about it... but it's really too bad we can't pick rainbow versions of them rarity-up girls, 'cuz I don't want to do gatcha a whole bunch of times to save up 700+ crystals for a rarity-up rainbow...maybe they will include these girls in future? (Doubt it tho)

And Kurenai - you're crazy, (at the time of this post) you have 1,241 points on the Nidhogg; within my friend list, I'm ranking in at top 10 at best. How are you guys ranking within your friend lists for this boss event??

maotd
07-12-2018, 01:31 PM
I'm 15th with 522 kills. And in my list, you're 8th with 700 kills. I'm not that good this time but I can't play that much. Only 6 Raid point the moring and ~12 the evening.

Wutan
07-12-2018, 01:38 PM
I'm #20 with 546 points. I also only log in two times a day. Makes 12 Raid Points for the whole day. Kurenai's score is insane xd

Btw. i thought i had Shad and Ghostmon in my friendlist :think:
Anyway i send you guys a friend request. If you have a free spot open feel free to add me :)

Myrdin
07-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Yeah, my ranking... I dont really even care honestly. I can log in only once per day after I get home from work, during the usual working days, so I do what I can.

Also, lads some of you are missing from my friends list. Please double check if you have me and if not please do add me. I think I am lacking game and ghost but maybe someone else is missing as well.

Edit: something to wish you good night with.
You all know me. I dont hold much love for Catleya. But this is a nice well done artwork and I am not so shallow as to dislike it simply because the girl featured on is one I dont favor. Its a nice piece and she does look pretty on it. Enjoy and good night ;)
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/12/uPK.jpg

Raine
07-12-2018, 03:05 PM
I think it's a matter of perspective lol ; and been slacking lately...but the Nidhogg event just started me again, and the 5k pick-yo'-girl deal - I might think about it... but it's really too bad we can't pick rainbow versions of them rarity-up girls, 'cuz I don't want to do gatcha a whole bunch of times to save up 700+ crystals for a rarity-up rainbow...maybe they will include these girls in future? (Doubt it tho)

Well, that's the trade-off to having a guaranteed rarity-promoted 6★, like how it takes a long time (and some bad luck) for a F2P player to earn 300 medals for a native one.

If anything, they could bump up the amount of RC per draw by 1 or 2 more. While I'm aware of discounted RP gachas, only a few have had priority on characters I want or need, sooo.......

And Kurenai - you're crazy, (at the time of this post) you have 1,241 points on the Nidhogg; within my friend list, I'm ranking in at top 10 at best. How are you guys ranking within your friend lists for this boss event??

Apex predator (https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/12/uPH.png), baby! ;)

I just need the disconuts, really.

Kurenai's score is insane xd

......b-b-but not as insane as the amount of rainbows you have. :p

Volarmis
07-12-2018, 03:10 PM
I'm 7th on my list with 817 points. :p

JLP603
07-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Im at 13th on my list with 603 points. Wow Kurenai dominating the list at first with 1289 *sweats*.
Side note: Does Anyone know if rarity Grown Moth Orchid triggers the Total power followup attack whenever she counters? I cant rlly find a lot of ppl with her on my helper teams

Ghostmon
07-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Looks like Kurenai is dominating on everyone's rankings LOL

JLP: I don't have her, but I have a follow-up girl (Flamingo Plant Christmas) - TP follow up attacks occur every turn, but they don't occur again on the same turn (it's not a react-type ability). I believe this is true with Moth Orchid too, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Myrdin
07-13-2018, 12:41 AM
Its a shame that only Slash Girls have it. I was playing with the idea of maybe trying out pursuit squad, since those 5x20% TP attacks at the end do add up considerably.
Alas, again its a skill that represents a relatively new archetype which is apparently tied closely once again, to a specific unit type. Not a fan of this way they are doing things not at all.

Anyway, today I am working from home, so lets see if I can redeem myself a better spot on the ranking, seeing as I am not even in the visible 20 on my list, and being home I can burn plenty of RBP during to at least break into the lower rankings. 15th spot sounds pretty decent goal to aim for :3

Depending on the amount of work I have, I might start preparation for the new characters quick guide thread I have been considering of making for some time now.

EDIT:
Also I wanted to share this. Much progress has been made since the last time I attempted these maps :3

Wutan
07-13-2018, 05:15 AM
One of my Japanese Helpers.

That's dedication i guess :joy:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/13/uPx.png

@Myrdin

GZ. Bro.
Here is some sexy art for ya! :wink:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/13/uPj.jpg

Ghostmon
07-13-2018, 02:27 PM
I shall up the ante Wutan:

I dare anyone to match waifu dedication against this LOL. Granted it's Allocer, he's (she..?) lv. 250, probably has every rainbow in the game. But still. God dam.

Myrdin
07-14-2018, 02:30 AM
Watch this pure epicness and just replace "Emperor" with Allocer :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZQVBLfGU8

Wutan
07-14-2018, 02:39 AM
Tremble before the majesty Aloccer for we all walk in his immortal shadow...errr...bank account :joy:

Ghostmon
07-14-2018, 01:18 PM
Yep, ice breaker for sure xD

And I got the smartphone wielding boss down to 1/3 HP before getting slaughtered. I thought it'd be slightly easier being single target and all...most definitely not haha...

Ghostmon
07-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Wutan - wow for the longest time I thought I already added you...?!! I saw your friend request a few days ago, I swear I clicked "accept", but I don't see you on my list. Maybe I rejected by mistake...? I will try and add you again...don't add me to your blacklist!

maotd
07-14-2018, 11:59 PM
Maybe we should do a new Friend List thread with The Forum nickname, the DMM Fkg nickname and the ID (and maybe the assistant if it can make things easier).
Most of you have a different name on the forum and the game and sometimes it's hard to found who is who or if I have you or not. I'm okay to do and keep it (it's not like it will change a lot anyway).

Wutan
07-15-2018, 02:26 AM
@Ghostmon
Don't worry. I don't have a Black List xd
I added you.

Now i should have all forumers in my Friend List.

@Maotd

We could do that,yeah.
Does anyone else want to do it other than me?
I made the last Friend List but my tables aren't really an eyecatcher.

About assistant:
Problem is i change my Assistant quite frequently. Girls who performed good or were the assistants during a Rainbow Pull have to be rewarded,right? :wink:

Btw. what's the matter with Twilight?... Last Activity 4 weeks ago...I also miss him rating 6* in our Tier List thread.

maotd
07-15-2018, 02:47 AM
Wutan> I guess I can do that. I guess it will not be a such hard work.
About assistant, I know it will change often. I just think about that to add something more sweet to the eyes than a solid and plain text table.

I will start it today. I just need to think a bit about the presentation.

maotd
07-15-2018, 05:19 AM
New Friendlist is up: https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4659-hbcs-dmm-subforum-friend-list-post122533.html
Please, post your Forum Name, FKG name and ID over there.

About the waifu icon stuff in that list, I'm still not sure. It's a bit too much but without, it's lacking something... It's just a boring text bloc. And I hate text bloc.

Volarmis
07-15-2018, 05:33 AM
I finally reached my 2,000 kill goal, almost coinciding with the community breaking 40 million kills.

https://i.imgur.com/5TFRprS.jpg

I'm only at 3/4 of your point total (currently 1,517), but it's been a good hunt this time around.
I've had about 2 draws only, and wins for the rest.
It really shows the difference, having a full 5-girl 6* squad (well, and Saffron in it).

maotd
07-15-2018, 05:56 AM
Wutan> Can I remake the Tier List banner to fist the style of my Friend List banner? Your's has a bit weird over satured colors...

Wutan
07-15-2018, 06:01 AM
Sure go ahead :)
I will glady use it instead of mine.

If you want you could also make a banner for the Chit Chat Thread.
I am not talented when it comes to that kind of stuff.

maotd
07-15-2018, 07:50 AM
Tier List is done:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/3/e/c/fkgtierlistbanner-54ccbe7.png

Chat Chit is done:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/b/f/fkgchatchitbanner-54ccbeb.png

You can't imagine how hard it was to get girls sprites on a white background. Ume and Sakura were easy since I found a white background gif of them (thanks HBC wiki) but the others don't have it. I needed to deal with my girls and the garden. And that's why I didn't take Saffron... Sorry Saffron.

Wutan
07-15-2018, 08:06 AM
Thank you very much,maotd.
Looks way better than before.

Kerria (especially Kerria) and Easter Cactus are suitable to represent the Tier List.
Hmm now that i think of it. Easter Cactus discussion will be interesting.

Also Pink (miko) and Amaryllis also match the premise of Chit Chat nicely :)

maotd
07-15-2018, 08:21 AM
I needed to add Kerria or Saffron. Hopefully, My first Nutaku 6* was Kerria. And yes, I took Easter Cactus because she is very interesting and unique. She will be as interesting to rate as Dogwood I guess. And I like her look with the sword on her shoulder. Like "C'om, I'm not affraid of your ranking".

I'm glad to finaly do somthing usefull for our little subforum.

Wutan
07-15-2018, 08:35 AM
You already did plenty of usefull stuff for our little subforum.

Also you are one of the most active commentators in Tier List thread :)
I have to think about other playstyles where Easter Cactus will shine other than Counter. In a 70% Debuff Squad she could be really really strong. I have to test this soon.

maotd
07-15-2018, 09:12 AM
That's because I like tiring our girls a lot :3. But I mean, I don't really do actual stuff. I don't translate comics, I don't translate all the changes in the game, I don't make signatures for everyone.

The downside of Easter Cactus's heal is that's it heal dead girls in priority. Due to that effect, you can't use it for girls like Saffron or Kerria and give them another long life. Same for the really strong counter girls. But yeah, I guess she can works well in a classic debuff team.

And I broke the 1000 kills on Nidhogg phase 1. Nice.

Myrdin
07-15-2018, 09:30 AM
I really like those ... not sure what to call them. But I do like em. The chit chat one with the two girls drinking is like a shot take from my Garden.

I think most of the girls are fitting. Mei and Sakura for the friends image and Kerria with Fenix chan for Tier.

Good job. The Great Mofu is smilling on us !

Also - Kurenai you sneaky mof, you posted it before I could, but granted I didnt get much chance to check in on the board since friday.
Since that picture has been already posted, I got another summer themed one ready for you lads ;)
(For those unsure who it was on that pic. = Alstromaria)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/15/uQy.jpg

ShadwNinjaX
07-15-2018, 12:51 PM
Ummm… guys? I was astounded by Kurenai and didn't think it was possible to catch up... but then I think I found bigger Jaws... :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtofVGtHmWU

Wutan
07-15-2018, 01:25 PM
Wow now i feel like my rating is even more insignificant :fear:
Honestly i don't even want to know how many FGs went into this :joy:

Ghostmon
07-15-2018, 02:22 PM
You think you're good? Come back when you're 9k+ Nidhogg boss kills good. Everything else looks "cute" in comparison.

You got some very dedicated friends Shadow...haha! (btw you have Lycoris Miko in friend forum pic...hmmmmmmm, that means I'll have to choose someone else LOL. No matter tho, even toh. Lycoris Miko was my first girl and still one of my favs, I don't like going mainstream, seeing how popular she is with the community. I'mma pick my 2nd favorite, Apple or Kerria, can't decide yet)

maotd
07-15-2018, 02:35 PM
You can choose a girl someone already choose you know ;). But if you don't want, I will keep Kerria for myself :p. she is my favorite best first rainbow ever after all.

ShadwNinjaX
07-15-2018, 03:06 PM
You got some very dedicated friends Shadow...haha! (btw you have Lycoris Miko in friend forum pic...hmmmmmmm, that means I'll have to choose someone else LOL. No matter tho, even toh. Lycoris Miko was my first girl and still one of my favs, I don't like going mainstream, seeing how popular she is with the community. I'mma pick my 2nd favorite, Apple or Kerria, can't decide yet)

Oops! Terribly sorry about that. I forgot someone else also really likes Foxy Miko. To be honest, if Red Ginger did not exist in this game Foxy Miko would probably be my waifu. Along with having a thing for dark skinned girls, I also like nekomata-like characters. Especially the "9-tailed fox" variety. The fact she's also a shrine maiden version is major bonus points. The reason for this is as a kid I admit I watched Sailor Moon when anime first started coming out in America. And even though Makoto was the OPPAI amazon of the group and Minako the blonde beauty, I had a soft spot for that raven-haired vixen of a shrine maiden in Rei. So much so I even name one of my fictional characters after her. Whoops! That went on too long. Anyway, hence why Foxy Miko is another cherished waifu of mine in FKG.

Eab1990
07-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Random burst of activity since I last popped in.

I can't believe there are people who would be averse to rolling Pumpkin because of bad stats.

Tuberose seems like a top-tier event girl. Character-wise, dammit (if I haven't already made it perfectly clear that I don't play this game for stats).

And I've been having better luck with clearing Nidhogg this time. Maybe I can do better on phase 2 too.

My best run:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/467515146693115924/unknown.png

Ghostmon
07-15-2018, 08:11 PM
Shadow: HAHA, no problem, just messing around. I've always liked shrine maiden outfits myself, and while on a trip to Japan to visit some shrines and saw some maidens, did not disappoint! In any case, I like the idea of having a picture beside each person, gives each member some personality

Eab: nice! Feels good when boss gets killed xD

Myrdin
07-16-2018, 01:02 AM
To me shrine maiden has always been afixiated with Kikyo from Inuyasha. I believe she was what I would call "the waifu" as I saw that show when I was a teen, and whatever else came after I tended to compare the characters in those shows to Kikyo.

She was a pretty interestingly written character, though there have been few stupid things the characters writer didnt really think through, but hell it was a show aimed at kids, and while her character was pretty deep she was still only a side character.
But yeah I too have a sweet spot for Shrine Maidens :3

maotd
07-16-2018, 09:30 AM
When we speak about shrines maiden I always thought about Reimu Hakurei (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/touhou/images/b/b6/Th16Reimu.png/revision/latest?cb=20170509085505) from Touhou series. And then, I hear her theme. And then, I want to kick some phoenix girl ass under the bamboo.

Myrdin
07-16-2018, 11:19 AM
Really nice artwork of Phoenix chan :)
Looks like a wet chick (no double meaning you naughty mofus you ! :D)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/16/uQS.jpg

twilightdream
07-16-2018, 07:51 PM
Hello everyone I'm back from my work trip, it's a long trip this time.
I will back track reading the thread a bit, but just roughly.

And... yes, I online in game daily, thanks to my friend helping me with that. :rofl:

Wutan
07-17-2018, 12:45 AM
Hello everyone I'm back from my work trip, it's a long trip this time.
I will back track reading the thread a bit, but just roughly.

And... yes, I online in game daily, thanks to my friend helping me with that. :rofl:

Welcome Back :)

Most important thread atm:
https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4645-12th-official-niconico-livestream-8-july-2018-a.html

We need your help reaching that End Goal. Please register for the Mobile Campaign if you have not already done so :wink:

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 01:16 AM
Bit out of sequence question since this has yet to happen, but whom are you going to pick with that ticket ?
Unless its random but it shouldnt be.

I think I`ll use mine for Dusty Miller adding the 3rd person to my 2nd Crit team. Then need to promote Rainbow Rose and instead of Pigmy chan I will use Chlorococaine or whats her name - the pre-reg 6* - IF we can get her via the pre-reg. Slightly less damage since there will be no weakness bonus, but higher Skill Act. partially makes up for it, plus this way I`ll have that team finished and can move on to finishing my Counter team which I skipped half way throug (though honestly, all things considered, even in the half baked state they currently are in they are actually performing and doing their part despite the setup being a incomplete mish-mash of 3 counter girls and two evasion randoms.)

Wutan
07-17-2018, 01:36 AM
You can't choose your girl.
It's a random 6* ticket (it guarantess a new random 6* girl).

Hah i am really excited for the Girls showing up :bgrin:

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 01:54 AM
You can't choose your girl.
It's a random 6* ticket (it guarantess a new random 6* girl).

Hah i am really excited for the Girls showing up :bgrin:

Well....fuck a duck...

Random 6*... thats pure lame right there.

Still got my 303 RC so I suppose I`ll burn those on Dusty instead of the ticket.
Can only hope for a little more luck with that ticket so its actually something I can make use off rather than a Girl that doesnt fit into anything I have going on.

Wutan
07-17-2018, 02:22 AM
It's as i predicted it.

For some reason japanese really hate deals where you have a choice. Might be the japanese culture and their relationship with gambling.
Since we get this for free i don't complain about it. However would have been nice if we get a choice...

As long as i don't get the other version of her i am happy about any other girl (I won't say her name cause i don't want to jynx myself like maotd did).

twilightdream
07-17-2018, 02:40 AM
Wutan ; The App register? I did it already via my little phone during work trip.

About random choice... I like it.
It like testing your fate... see which girl really care you and want to stay with you.
Romantic isn't it?

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 03:06 AM
I wish someone with actual language skill translated this part of the Wiki:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/World_Map

The google translated bull*hit English is ineligible and its extremely hard trying to make out anything out of those short sections describing each of the FKG world countries.

Also guys - on a unrelated note - good news.

We have reached the 200K pre-reg goal and two new goals have been added in addition.
Just extra 5 and 10 flower Gems under the new system (unless of course its an actual 500 and 1000) and some extra stuff I am not able to make out.
Summoning Volarmis sensei and Kurenai via my mofufu translator summoning circle :3 :D

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQ3.jpg

Wutan
07-17-2018, 03:32 AM
Nice. Thank you for sharing Myrdin :)

Sadly there are connection issues today.
I wanted to burn my stamina quickly :sad:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQ6.png

Volarmis
07-17-2018, 03:49 AM
I wish someone with actual language skill translated this part of the Wiki:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/World_Map

The google translated bull*hit English is ineligible and its extremely hard trying to make out anything out of those short sections describing each of the FKG world countries.

Also guys - on a unrelated note - good news.

We have reached the 200K pre-reg goal and two new goals have been added in addition.
Just extra 5 and 10 flower Gems under the new system (unless of course its an actual 500 and 1000) and some extra stuff I am not able to make out.
Summoning Volarmis sensei and Kurenai via my mofufu translator summoning circle :3 :D

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQ3.jpg

It's 5 and 10. The right side says how much we'll have summed up and how many pulls we can do with that.
The grand sum can get to 65 FGs, so one 10+1 pull and 3 single pulls.

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 03:57 AM
Thank you :)

Yeah those are kinda dissapointing rewards considering the previous escalation I dont expect us to hit that, as it seemed like people were engaging other people just to hit the main goals, since - unless they intentionally wont reduce her stats just because - a free 6* Magic (most likely) crit type is a pretty decent girl.

If they had made it 50 and 100 FG people might be at least a tiny bit interested. You know sweeten the deal. Throw in something more precious and hard to get like a Rainbow dressbloom or something.
Those 5/10 FGems are quite a joke all things considered.
I am not complaining about the whole of pre-reg rewards, just those two steps which feel like something Nutaku would do.

ShadwNinjaX
07-17-2018, 05:36 AM
Since it is random, should we create a rainbow salt ticket pact? Can you even get salty?... Probably... depending on who you get. This could be interesting... :silly:

Wutan
07-17-2018, 05:44 AM
Yeah i also thought about organizing a new pact where we post our Random Gold Pull and our Random Rainbow Pull (Kurenai is much more creative organizing pacts though).

There are a few 6* i don't really want to pop up. I don't say the names though cause Black Magic is dangerous and i would have to summon a protective shield around me if i want to be safe from bad luck after mentioning their names. Too Lazy to do that though :wink:

Volarmis
07-17-2018, 06:24 AM
I'm all for it, though I'm more of the mindset that any 6* is a blessing. :p
If it's additionally one I haven't got yet, all the better.

game2534
07-17-2018, 07:08 AM
Whew, Temporary released from hell week and it seems like the game connection have problem? Few days since I last posted too.

twilightdream
07-17-2018, 08:32 AM
I may pass for the rainbow pact as usual.
To be honest I don't know I want to use that ticket or not.
My squad grow too fast + a lot of ability change / boost / buff happen.
So it's little bit out of hand.

About the login issue, seem they can't fix it yet.
I may let them work.

Wutan
07-17-2018, 09:08 AM
Wow i really like the Buff Habranthus has gotten.
That buff is really valuable for Counter Archetype cause there are not many good Blunt Counter Girls available. She basically became a pseudo Blunt Type.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Habranthus

game2534
07-17-2018, 09:32 AM
Hmm, so both Apricot and Nightmaher got buffed. They are both rather meh'ish though. Damage boost against boss is nice but 12% is kinda low and 15x no. of remaining enemies is very pale in most broken map anyway. I rather have damage to blunt like Habranthus.

And why Acacia need rebuff again? Isn't she broken enough with 150% crit damage?

Wutan
07-17-2018, 09:51 AM
I think they only buffed her group atk to 24% but yeah Acacia is a good enough Sweeper Rainbow/Debuff Hybrid as it is.

For offensive Crit Teams i would prefer Himeshara X-Mass though.

Btw. i beat the newest EX-Aqua Shadow Map. It was rather easy. Stupid Connection Hiccups are harder to deal with :silly:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQl.png

Edit:
I also beat this. Overall time to beat all those maps (a few breaks in between): 3 Hours.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQo.png
Yeah the game runs really slow today :frown:

maotd
07-17-2018, 10:49 AM
Sooo... that's it. New stuff.

Swimsuit pumking don't get any buff. Meh.
The new promoted girls are nice but not broken at all.
Green Bristlegrass is a nice Counter+Evade girl, more offensive than Saffron but the don't have DEF buff or Guts.
Flowering Rush became a very classic react girl with skill act, ATK and damages buffs.
Boobranium is now... a crit girl. She looks like a Crit version of Kerria without Evasion.

I lso get some strange gold tickets. They looks like... Naetickets?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/3/1/naetickets-54cf23a.jpg

I haven't tried them yet. I wonder what is it.

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 11:50 AM
Allright.

Several pictures wil be incoming so brace yourself :)

First off - very cute mofu phone covers, that fill your heart with love and fuzzy feeling, but completely wreck any semblence of manliness and masculinity you might have, once you whip one of these badboys out :D

Due to limit of 5 pictures per post the following is a double post continuation.

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Next - the artwork for the new girls and stuff. The usual.

I really like the first 3. All of them are nice looking blooms.

And lastly but not least. A cute artwork of Hanamono a.k.a. Mace Loli Chan. The way she has been draw is different then the style used by the original artist. and I like this one a lot. It has a lot "life" in it (not ghostbuster style :D) and shares that "anime wibe". Its fairly mofu, though at first I wasnt sure if it was really her :)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQt.jpg

And with that I am done. Nice artwork to look at to improve mood and raise spirits.
Mofu off :3

Wutan
07-17-2018, 12:18 PM
Nice Blooms.
I especially like Jenny and Nerine. Beautifully drawn.

Btw. looks like the Connection issues were worth it in the end :silly:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQ7.png

Volarmis
07-17-2018, 12:26 PM
Sooo... that's it. New stuff.

Swimsuit pumking don't get any buff. Meh.
The new promoted girls are nice but not broken at all.
Green Bristlegrass is a nice Counter+Evade girl, more offensive than Saffron but the don't have DEF buff or Guts.
Flowering Rush became a very classic react girl with skill act, ATK and damages buffs.
Boobranium is now... a crit girl. She looks like a Crit version of Kerria without Evasion.

I lso get some strange gold tickets. They looks like... Naetickets?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/3/1/naetickets-54cf23a.jpg

I haven't tried them yet. I wonder what is it.

If I'm not mistaken, it's a compensation for some error connected to the previous Nae event.
You can probably exchange those tickets for a garden Nae and a synthesis Nae.

EDIT:
Yup, check out the exchange ticket tab of the exchange menu.

EDIT:

Nice Blooms.
I especially like Jenny and Nerine. Beautifully drawn.

Btw. looks like the Connection issues were worth it in the end :silly:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/17/uQ7.png

But wait, there's more... :)

40 FGs earlier
4 danchou medals
3 stamina pots
3 salt tickets
30 life crystals
3 sets of 100 lvl Manyuus
3 sets of 100 lvl Dragons
3 sets of 20 lvl Dragons
3 sets of Petals
1 Gold Potion
1 Rainbow Potion
3 sets of Ampies
~10 silver gifts
1800 garden coins
100k gold
1760 normal event currency
9 special event currency
720 medals (the Aqua Shadow ones, I think)

Caitlenren
07-17-2018, 01:39 PM
Used 5 salt tickets. Got a 6*. It's a second one from salt tickets. What's happening? xD

Volarmis
07-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Congrats. :p

maotd
07-17-2018, 01:52 PM
Congrats!

I used my Naeticket and I got the blue Nae. Now, I'm waiting for the next Sapling raising to fulfil my Nae family.

The 720 medals (if we speak about the same medals) are Rose Medals usually earned during Nidhogg phase 2. It's very welcome and more precious than Aqua Shadows or Whaleship medals.

Wutan
07-17-2018, 01:53 PM
Well Salt Pact looks weaker and weaker...Why can't we get at least one Rainbow during Salt Pacts???
I don't understand it :think:

People draw 6* outside of Salt Pact from Salty Tickets.

GZ @ Caitlenren
Awesome Draw :)

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 02:17 PM
Gratz on a pretty good 6* !
Lucky you and your "salt tickets no longer"

Also... I didnt get a Naechan ticket.... this mofufu s heart is beying systematically broken part by part by this game -____-

Ghostmon
07-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Caitlenren: Awesome super gratz! Never got a rainbow from tickets before, must be nice xD

I really love Creeping Jenny's new artwork:

Really like her shoes and legs. On the main game page, her picture only shows upper half of body (no show of legs :( )

Would really hope they can implement something to show full art at main game page (even if it's smaller image).

Eit: Myrdin: SRSLY? Maybe restart the game or something? Pretty sure rewards are universal...check your shop exchange tickets page...?

twilightdream
07-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Hello new day, gratz new rainbow Caitlenren.

And I never done any pact since the begining, so... yeah... :rofl:

ps. Seem they fix the issue, now the game is smooth.
Fast as always.

Raine
07-17-2018, 05:06 PM
Sheesh, I overslept a bit, but what else can I do on a stormy night last night?

First thing's first, my present box just exploded. 4000 compensation flower stones! Much needed after that rainbow spree (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4524-tales-gacha-post122452.html#post122452) a few days ago. :o

I was going through @flower_staff's tweets, and I noted how Japanese tweeps were generally concerned for the devs' well-being, responding in the lines of "Please don't overwork yourself" and "Please do get some rest" even though their game was pretty much unplayable after maintenance. No apparent uproar whatsoever.

Btw. i beat the newest EX-Aqua Shadow Map. It was rather easy.

Officer, take this man!

GZ. No surprise coming from our forum's Allocer. "Rather easy" is an understatement for you though. :p

If I'm not mistaken, it's a compensation for some error connected to the previous Nae event.
You can probably exchange those tickets for a garden Nae and a synthesis Nae.

It actually involved the first Naae event (Event 75, "Flowers to the Wilderness") which was late last year, and not the last one (Event 84). Expounding on this, some people received a Red Naae with zero experience while others who played the said event didn't get the associated garden object.

I really love Creeping Jenny's new artwork:

+1 for the nice armpit. :p

game2534
07-17-2018, 06:29 PM
Btw. i beat the newest EX-Aqua Shadow Map. It was rather easy. Stupid Connection Hiccups are harder to deal with :silly:

Really? I cleared it but it's really annoying that they can hit everyone. Nothing Saffron couldn't handle though.
Oh and don't forget to clear all these broken AS stages 25 times (or more?) each for awesome rewards too everyone.

About fan's good response, I guess they want more compensation so they don't mind maintenance dragged on, me included. /jk
But seriously, professional attitude. great compensation after each errors and very generous freebies regularly might be a reason.

ShadwNinjaX
07-17-2018, 06:35 PM
Well I took the suggestions on the Tactica thread to heart with deep consideration. In the end I could not see any other current options that did not make the teams more effective than what was proposed. Also appreciate the fact the a majority of them took into consideration my tastes.

So I haven't been able to beat the 3rd phase of Nidhogg yet. I've gotten to the 3rd phase and then get whooped. Let's see how this new set up goes.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8sZXkUPVwka3u/giphy.gif

Wow... My 4th team didn't even have to try in the end...……. :sweat:

twilightdream
07-18-2018, 12:31 AM
I'm sure they nerf Nidhogg.
I use same setup as last time, but I can clear both Nidhogg stager in only one try.
I think the First Nidhogg appear in Feb is the real one so it's very powerful.
Next Nidhogg we kill must be it clone. :rofl:
a.k.a. dev want more people enjoy kill it.

Also job done for the new broken water-boss.
https://i.imgur.com/7LImgfM.jpg

My comment for this time broken water boss is...
Devs want to increase popularity for Kirin and Protia.
But they don't know what to do so they lets those 2 show-off they skill a lot with re-act ability.
Result... I tired of them.... both of them can stay in the pot forever.

Myrdin
07-18-2018, 12:40 AM
GZ. No surprise coming from our forum's Allocer. "Rather easy" is an understatement for you though. :p

It actually involved the first Naae event (Event 75, "Flowers to the Wilderness") which was late last year, and not the last one (Event 84). Expounding on this, some people received a Red Naae with zero experience while others who played the said event didn't get the associated garden object.

I think after your last batch you have no right to be calling him that anymore. :P
What you had was the most consistent luck streak in the shortest amount of time anyone ever had on this forum.
Unbga bunga .... I am tempted to bring out the pitchforks and torches :D

*So if we cleared the first Nae event we didnt get it ?
Here I was hoping to get 3rd Nae for my garden >__>

Yeah the JP community is really supportive. But thats how a good businesses is done. The devs care for the community, the community cares for the devs. Some more "scummier" businesses should take note of this >__> looking at you know who <__<

Personally I was a fan of Jenny since I saw her. I really like the color scheme, and I mean I REALLY like the color scheme. While its not a scheme I would use when painting my miniatures, it does look really good in this setting. The design and theme also fit together very nicely with it, so overall its a big thumbsup to the artist!

Looking at Ninjax... damn all of you re rocking full 6* teams already ?
Shows how little luck I`ve been having with the gacha (still much more when compared to Nutaku, but then again its a numbers game. Throw plenty of FGems at the player and eventually something good will come out of it.).

Anyway gratz on completely murderificating that poor sob :D
I have yet to go and try, but seeing as neither Helenium nor Mei are fully operational (Helenium is bloomed L29, with basic ampy maxed up. I was waiting to finish lvling her up with the super ampies. Mei is just evolved and not even fully ampied.) While bunch of the girls I have got slight boosts (...oh no! He said the word, get down!) here and there I have my doubts whether it will be enough to kill the giant Demoworm.

game2534
07-18-2018, 05:53 AM
Isn't this too easy? Big guy not even trying this time. Only 1 team lost and counter team sweep the two forms consecutively with little problem. Pheonix-chan resurrection still intact too.

Breezey easy.

Either they nerfed Nidhogg, or the recent buffs are simply too great.

Edit: Okay, my counter team can sweep all 3 forms like a boss. This Nidhogg is pretty much a fake.

Myrdin
07-18-2018, 08:36 AM
Mofu, love and sweets is all you need
-Appricot :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/18/uQ4.jpg

Edit: Reporting in

Nidhorogg Kun got murdered by my first team. It seems the the buffs the girls received between here and the last Nidhorog kun actually added up, coz they managed to Nuke him. That extra 15% skill damage on Aizoon and +15 to Loquats Crit damage did stuck up, and I think Hanamono got her crit buffed as well.
Plus this guy seemed a bit weak... maybe we all just progressed and ampied up more then expected ? Its possible.

Also - on a cheerfull note... I got the ticket, Yai :3 Just one more (yellow) Nae chan and my fairy pokemon collection is comlete :3 :3 :3
Much mofu yes yes :)

Volarmis
07-18-2018, 10:48 AM
Must be nice to have enough power to clear all those stages. :p
It turns out 6 fully amped rainbows is not enough though. I may try to mess with the team composition, but last time it made no difference.

Ghostmon
07-18-2018, 10:59 AM
Apricot is nice. Cute pic xD

Volarmis - same here. Guess I'm not OP enough to join the "Nidhogg Slaughter" club just yet. Got the final form down to 1/3 still, but I think I'm close. I don't really care about defeating the boss, but that extra 4k metals are tempting.

Raine
07-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Who knows if the devs ever nerfed that bad boy, but I surmise that it's more due to the cascade of ability buffs and skill improvements since the first Nidhogg iteration that made it relatively easier to beat the Core Stage (the one with 3 forms) nowadays than anything. In retrospect, the pilot run would turn out to be harder.

Anyway, my recent acquisitions have helped me clear the Core Stage on the first attempt this time. :) Last time, it took me 2 attempts (failed on my trial run).

https://i.imgur.com/lXPdfH8.png

I'm glad the previous stocks in the Flower Medals exchange tab weren't reset, so I can get what I missed previously. I will over-farm for this one.

I also defeated the new Re:Protea's Guards (top map). It's ridiculous though that at one point, I had to watch Aizoon + Protea strike eight times in a single turn. What the hell.

https://i.imgur.com/J4g175l.png

maotd
07-18-2018, 01:37 PM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/0/c/3rd_nidhogg_phase2-54d08d6.jpg
I did my best. Thoses missions are too hard and one more rainbow is clearly not enough. Next time should be easier with 3 or 4 more 6* in my pockets.

Volarmis
07-18-2018, 03:47 PM
I managed to somehow complete that page.
The way I did it was by putting my full rainbow squad on one lane, all the other squads on the second.
Squads 2-4 were prepared by total power first, then making sure squad 2 has high skill activation.
I did not care for the boss weakness (based on skill type) and somehow 3-medalled them all.

twilightdream
07-18-2018, 05:36 PM
So I check the buff in my team...
https://i.imgur.com/UEQf5CF.jpg
So my girls get about +100% atk and +15% boss damage from new buff campaign.
And it's powerful enough to kill 2 form of Nidhogg...
I can't believe it...

And hey c'mon maotd you can beat it. I know you have hidden power to do it.

game2534
07-18-2018, 05:43 PM
We all raised our hand into the sky, use our power to crush the big bad bug away maotd!

maotd
07-19-2018, 09:48 AM
Actually I tried... but i just can't. My 5* are too weak and 4 rainbows are not enough. I cleared the stage just by putting all the teams on the same path and I killed the boss with only half counter team (aka my last team) alive and Easter Cactus heal used.
I'm not at the point where I just need a bit luck. I just need an ally team to handle the remaning pest. But it will be different next time. I ill have 3 more rainbows (maybe 4 if I finally promote one girl and maybe even more if I'm finally lucky with gacha or if a nice 6* comes in a special gacha. Like Lavender reissue gacha maybe...).

Myrdin
07-19-2018, 09:57 AM
Yep.

1 random 6* from the ticket.
1 Clorococaine chan

Thats 2 new rainbows, one pretty decent and one depending on what you pull out, but Kurenai said the ticket is guaranteed to give out a New girl unless you already have all of them in which case of course itll be a dupe.

Whom do you want to promote ?

maotd
07-19-2018, 10:05 AM
I have 4 6*. Even if we can have due I will be very unlucky if I don't get a new one :D.
I'm also very close to the 300 R-medals. I should have them with the next 5*6* ticket if I miss it. And if I don't miss it, I will have a new rainbow anyway.

About promotion, I'm waiting for some girls aka Camelia or Pink Miko. I will wait until the 5* St Paulia event. If they get a promotion form, I may take one of them if they mach my needs. If they don't get one, I will go for Rainbow Rose I guess. I also want Hare's Ear but she is a bit lower on my promote list. She can be really strong but not broken enough to solve my Nidhogg problems.

Edit:
Okay, just to be sure, I tried Volarmis secret technique.
And...
I don't know why we are doing precise team building and hard tactica reflexions. I just used storting by TP and rainbow overstack win. That's cool, but a bit frustrating. So much team building lost for nothing XD. Maybe I will be able to clear this this time. Thanks you all guys.

Edit2:
Okay that's the TRUE best I can do:
Thoses single pests are way too hard for me. I had a huge pain to manage a simple Clear on it. But at least, I can farm medals at full potential now.

twilightdream
07-19-2018, 01:14 PM
Yes, finally power from all around Spring Garden and Volarmis technique help maotd sucess.
Today is good day.

Ghostmon
07-19-2018, 01:22 PM
Maotd - nice :))))))

Btw what were the nae-chan tickets used for again? I have two, don't know which one does what...is it like one is a garden accessory, other is for strengthening, or something else...?

Thanks!!

twilightdream
07-19-2018, 01:29 PM
That's right ghost.
One ticket for Nae-chan in garden, another is edible Nae-chan for your girls.

I choose blue.

And yes today is really good day.
I manage to killed raid-boss on my own for the first time.
https://i.imgur.com/WBTlp5C.jpg
I know you guys may already manage to kill it by your own for a while.
But this is my first time, I'm very excite.

Volarmis
07-20-2018, 11:24 AM
Okay that's the TRUE best I can do:
Thoses single pests are way too hard for me. I had a huge pain to manage a simple Clear on it. But at least, I can farm medals at full potential now.

A bit of an update on what I noticed - I moved every evade (+counter ideally) girl I had into team 3, since I had a few in the TP lineup, and the success rate for clearing the second path went up.

Ghostmon
07-20-2018, 11:29 AM
Thanks all for clearification - I claimed my Nae-chan now :D

Maotd: I say that's pretty darn good. I'm now farming at stamina 60 maps, those stam. 80 maps take too long for me to clear, I can do it, but not efficient -_-

Twilight - Gratz!! I can do Nidhogg raid boss defeat at 5x power (sometimes 3x). But not at 1x power yet. That's too OP for me.

twilightdream
07-20-2018, 08:35 PM
Ghost, you may kill boss with 1 RP too in near future.
All girls in Spring Garden are supporting you, even they not in your roster.

Thanks the miss buff + Full power Yamabuki I can knock it with 1 point, finally.
(I completely forgot we can use more than 1 RP to hit boss).

To think that I almost quit this game because I draw 11 3* in June Bride event last year.
I come very far.

Ghostmon
07-21-2018, 12:15 AM
Thanks twilight, good thing you didn't give up eh!

Btw, how do people spawn Nidhogg raid boss, which stage/map does it appear in?

maotd
07-21-2018, 01:03 AM
They are from main mission maps. Espacially the 48+ one I guess, since it gives exp bonus.

Myrdin
07-22-2018, 03:50 AM
So I managed to beat two of the ultra hard Aqua shadow maps.
The last one with mass AoE just cut through all of my teams.

But what I meant to say is that after playing them I came to a conclusion that if you want to run a crit team on harder maps, it might be necessary to include a Negate girl in your team (Wolfberry). If her shield didnt absorbs the nuking damage from Sakura and Ume I would have not beaten that one. Same with Cactus.
Admittedly against AoE team its worthless since one Protea will take it down just by herself but still.
Also in these broken maps it seems to me that Counter teams do absolutely nothing as the uber buffed up Aqua shadows dont care about the counter attack.

As such having the shield to negate a single attack for a team that has like zero defense to speak off this is a huge deal. To bad there is not that many Negate girls and only Kuko has Crit. Habrntus has Negate but is a weaker counter girl (no super counter IRC) and I think there is one more from Promo girls, but I might be wrong.

Even if I had Rainbow rose up and ready to roll in my second crit team I think it wouldnt be enough. Actually this is the first time I am seriously considering Phoenix chan for the revival. But I dont want that girl so meh.

Just wanted to share my two cents about the progress and the possible tuning up of Crit teams.

Raine
07-23-2018, 01:33 AM
It was a perfect time to attain 25 clears on EX-Destruction stages, thanks to a stamina cost reduction on them as well as the new stamina feature (zero loss on mission failure). :) I found Re:Cactus the easiest to clear, Re:Protea Elite Guard the hardest.

https://i.imgur.com/WDy6QSeh.png

https://i.imgur.com/9hqMNQkh.png

To the victor go the spoils!

PS: I had some fails on the way to 25 Re:Protea clears. Of note, I had a run in which I was left with only one party with Kerria to face the Mizukage Aizoon-Protea duo at full health. The last party barely made a dent on them before the duo wiped everyone except...... Kerria, who then proceeded with clutch lifesteal after clutch lifesteal to sustain herself while evading most attacks. After a couple of turns, she managed to pick one of them off (Mizukage Aizoon) to make it a 1v1 with Protea. Both of them were down to <1/4 health by then.

Kerria was this close, then Protea started re-acting like nuts. Kerria could only defend so much, and she wasn't using her skill in the end. I ultimately failed the mission.

It was very epic though. Kerria almost overcame overwhelming odds on the boss fight. It would have been the greatest turnaround on my side.

Myrdin
07-23-2018, 01:49 AM
Wait... what the heck are those quests ?

never seen anything like that, that gives you blooms and garden stuff. What mission are they tied to ?
Are these the super hard Aqua Shadows ? Interesting coz I dont think I had a mission completed pop out at me after I beat them.

twilightdream
07-23-2018, 02:36 AM
Welcome Kafuu Chino... I mean Stella to FKG.
She's Hit girl too, I like it a lot.

Maybe Rabbit House Cafe will have their own shop in Spring Garden soon? :rofl:

Raine
07-23-2018, 02:44 AM
Twilight - Gratz!! I can do Nidhogg raid boss defeat at 5x power (sometimes 3x). But not at 1x power yet. That's too OP for me.

My -70% debuff lineup with Himeshara used to deal 6M at most (1x power) vs. Level 240 raid bosses, but I wasn't going to be contented with that. Swapping my ojou-sama with Kerria, my debuff lineup has been dealing 12M damage consistently, or better yet, killing them.

So I managed to beat two of the ultra hard Aqua shadow maps.
The last one with mass AoE just cut through all of my teams.

But what I meant to say is that after playing them I came to a conclusion that if you want to run a crit team on harder maps, it might be necessary to include a Negate girl in your team (Wolfberry). If her shield didnt absorbs the nuking damage from Sakura and Ume I would have not beaten that one. Same with Cactus.
Admittedly against AoE team its worthless since one Protea will take it down just by herself but still.
Also in these broken maps it seems to me that Counter teams do absolutely nothing as the uber buffed up Aqua shadows dont care about the counter attack.

As such having the shield to negate a single attack for a team that has like zero defense to speak off this is a huge deal. To bad there is not that many Negate girls and only Kuko has Crit. Habrntus has Negate but is a weaker counter girl (no super counter IRC) and I think there is one more from Promo girls, but I might be wrong.

Even if I had Rainbow rose up and ready to roll in my second crit team I think it wouldnt be enough. Actually this is the first time I am seriously considering Phoenix chan for the revival. But I dont want that girl so meh.

Just wanted to share my two cents about the progress and the possible tuning up of Crit teams.

Congrats!

I agree with the usefulness of Damage Negation, especially in Re:Sakura/Ume where the mist in the beginning gives them high accuracy. Negation indeed averts guaranteed turn 1 deaths. In Re:Protea though, the enemies' AOE firepower + relentless re-act just overwhelms Negation, so simply outnuking them might be the best option.

Hoshi's revival arguably isn't useful in a crit lineup. She revives 3 with only 50% health which isn't saying much for glass cannons or units that lack survival mechanisms. I see her having a greater merit on a debuff lineup or a counter/def hybrid which can get more juice out of their second chances.

Wait... what the heck are those quests ?

never seen anything like that, that gives you blooms and garden stuff. What mission are they tied to ?
Are these the super hard Aqua Shadows ? Interesting coz I dont think I had a mission completed pop out at me after I beat them.

Yes, the quests you see are from clearing EX-Destruction dungeons, not once but several times. You get a rainbow skill flower and an associated Aqua Shadow figurine on the last part (clear 25 times). There are other rewards before them, e.g. Ampules, Forge Spirits.

The full table of quest rewards is on the patch thread. ;)

Myrdin
07-23-2018, 02:57 AM
Great... so I missed out on those... sigh. Thats what I get from not speaking the language I guess.
Will remember it next time coz those rainbow skillblooms would´ve be usefull thats for sure.

Wutan
07-23-2018, 03:42 AM
hmm the new Chakram Lady's Promotion doesn't look to shabby especially in Combination with Cactus and Rainbow Rose.
Her Crit Damage is a little bit low but she has 50 % Double Strike Chance and Life Leech.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/23/umg.png

Also i thought about Myrdin's suggestion to include Kuko in Crit Teams for harder maps. I will post a Defensive Crit Team in Tactica soon. I am curious what you think about it :wink:

If i remember correctly i was able to beat Ume/Sakura Map with my Debuff Squad. Golden Lace was a major player there.

Ume/Sakura Map was the Ex-Map i had the most problems with (i hated that fog). The New EX-Map was easy mainly because my two Crit Teams are highly offensive and i think in that particular Aqua Shadow Map: Offense > Defense.

Volarmis
07-23-2018, 04:34 AM
By the way, is anyone getting the loading bug again, or is it just me?

Volarmis
07-23-2018, 04:43 AM
Yeah, I just noticed the newest info below the game that they confirmed the connection bug to be happening again.

Wutan
07-23-2018, 04:44 AM
You are not the only one.
Also claiming rewards is really slow. Since they implemented the additional secretaries it became way more laggy than before :frown:

twilightdream
07-23-2018, 07:11 AM
So we got emergency maints.
Extra gems and stuff coming soon™.

maotd
07-23-2018, 10:19 AM
One of our forum friends will definitely be baited here.
My FGs pile will die tonight. Hopefully, we have a lot of campaign right now. I hope I will be able to reach the 900 FG. And I hope it would be enough (not like last time... hahaha... haha... ha... ...).
(well, at least if the game don't die before...)

New event on DMM and the game die.
Last day of event on Nutaku and the game die.
I hate mondays (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/ac/f3/71acf3b6bbf027a898164a3aa9831525--garfield-comic-garfield-cat.jpg).

edit:
Promoted Sedum is so SO strong for debuff team. Ultimate debuff girl. 20% debuff + 12% miss + Negate damages. Even promoted White Tulip is not that good.

Wutan
07-23-2018, 10:38 AM
Yeah she is definetely good. I would give B+ i guess. For an A-Vote she needs a little bit more "Omph". Skill Act. or something.
She is another Magic Type though. There are too many Magic Debuff Girls already "Sigh".

I hope we will get a good compensation later. I don't want to jynx anything so i don't say anything specific to maotd xD.

Myrdin
07-23-2018, 12:17 PM
Since they implemented the additional secretaries it became way more laggy than before :frown:

What do you mean Wut ? I have only 1 secretary active at a time, can we now have multiple on the screen or something ? O.o

Wutan
07-23-2018, 12:33 PM
From Kurenai's World Flower Journal:

■ Added/Changed Features
▼ Multiple Assistant Commanders
- You can now appoint more than 1 character as assistant commander. One of them will be chosen at random for the Daily Login Bonus.
- The primary assistant commander will represent you in the Comrades' Overall Force Rankings and in the Comrades-in-Arms list.
- You can appoint a character to become one of your assistant commanders or your primary assistant commander using the buttons on the upper-right corner of the Character Management section.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/23/ums.png

Clicking right button in the upper-right corner is for setting up your primary assistant commander. The left button is for appointing your secondary commanders. I don't know how many secondary commanders you can have. I appointed 7 Girls yesterday so i guess you can appoint a lot :wink:

Btw. here is the compensation we will get for the connection hiccups:
We apologize and we will send the following items at 04:00 on Tuesday, July 24th.

· Hua spirit stone × 6000

Moreover, we supplemented including content on the day of the week, events under holding, etc.,
Considering the burden on the game, we will send the following items to Wednesday, July 25 at 04: 00.

· Premium Gacha Ticket × 15
· Headmaster Medal × 4
· Crystal of life × 30
· Reinforced spiritual red man 100 years old × 5
· Reinforced Spirit Blue Man 100 years old × 5
· Reinforced Lily Huang Man 100 years old × 5
· Enhanced spirit purple man 100 years old × 5
· Evolution Dragon Red 's Blum 100 years old × 3
· Evolving Dragon Blue 's 100 years old × 3
· Evolution Dragon Yellow's Blum 100 years old × 3
· Evolution Dragon purple blum 100 years old × 3
· Ampuleu of spiritual life × 5
· Ampuleu of spirit animals × 5
· Ampuleu of spiritual animal x 5
· Special Achievement Award "Silver" × 10
· Garden medal × 1,800
· Gold × 100,000
· Spinach of Starry × 2,100

With regard to the items above, after the completion of each distribution
You can receive it from the present box on the top left of the home screen.

The distribution period here is until January 24, 2019 03: 59,
Even customers who newly started the game by the end of the period,
It will be sent to the present box at the first login.

To our customers, we have frequently inconvenienced you,
Also, I apologize again for having you wait until distribution of supplements.

Flower Knight Girl Management Team

maotd
07-23-2018, 01:57 PM
918 FG in my tresure. I'am (not) ready to jump in the salt abyss of hell.
Selling my soul to dack god Nazuna: Check
Kitten sacrifice to the glory of the RNG: Check
Magical salt proof armor (+2 resistance to suicide): Check
Buckets for my tears: Check
Rope on the ceiling: Check.

Last time, I failed 7 rolls on Kerria's gacha (and if I fail again, I'm close to 300 R-medals anyway).

Bring me all your luck and hopes of succes my friends. Tonight, I'll di(n)e in SALT.

maotd
07-23-2018, 02:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3suGfhnT2Sg

game2534
07-23-2018, 05:33 PM
@maotd So who will you use rainbow coins for? Now that you got Kerria?

And we have feeding Nae-chan? Now time to get her remaining type for full collection.

ShadwNinjaX
07-23-2018, 06:23 PM
Okay. I just realized something...… We got another blunt rainbow again...…… and it is ANOTHER LOLI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZMJQEhBskQmQM/giphy.gif

OKAY! THAT'S IT!!! I am going to pass out the tin foil hats to everyone here because we are going to figure this shit out together! Whether this is some chemtrail induced bullshit or the deep state is run by lolis, we will solve this damn mystery why nearly every fucking rainbow blunt type has to be a DAMN LOLI!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qz3hxY0BmpG5G/giphy.gif

game2534
07-23-2018, 07:58 PM
Calm down Hades, don't want to burn the roof.

I don't mind another loli, but yeah we could have some diversity here.

twilightdream
07-23-2018, 11:34 PM
HOLY SH*T!!!!! Chino-chan A.k.a. Sutera really mean to me.
This the 2nd time when I throw everything into the pot and it's very salty!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/fa1So6f.jpg
I got only 2 Static and lucky enough to got Sutera in 446 gems rolled.
Are you f*cking serious dev!?
....... oh I remember. During this this of last year I have same situation with flower pot.
It's seem my luck is keeping running low when the time past.

Myrdin
07-24-2018, 12:21 AM
Did a single 11 roll on Kerria gacha, just to see if I get lucky.
1 dupe of something and 1 new old school Setaria. Bunch of silvers.
All things considered I got two golds which is something I havent seen for a long time.

Still... I think I`ll abstain from spending money on the game until the game gives back some appreciation (and I mean the game, not the devs). Not gonna buy any deal until I get a 6* from those rolls after all this time.

Edit: Noticed Morning Glory got Promoted. She makes up for a very good SB girl. Kinda not what I was hoping for, but I am happy for her regardless. Out of all the lolis the devs keep constantly throwing at us, she is one of my favorite despite being amongst the oldest girls out there.

maotd
07-24-2018, 09:28 AM
@maotd So who will you use rainbow coins for? Now that you got Kerria?
That's a very good question I asked to myself just after Kerria. I have a deep hesitation. I want Saffron because she is S tier and will be very helpful for my Counter team. But I also consider Snowdrop to build something around Kerria. With Lavender Valentine reissue approching, I may have a nice base to support Kerria on harder fights.
There is so many rainbows and not enough R-medals to choose everyone :(

Eab1990
07-24-2018, 09:28 AM
Wanna see some shit luck? Because this is my worst spree in a while.

https://youtu.be/mUcWy4Ero-E

At least I finally got my Lavender.

https://youtu.be/mh48m5v_UR0

game2534
07-24-2018, 09:58 AM
Not shitty enough eab, nothing close to mine. But well considered that you bought gems too, I guess it's salty.

maotd
07-24-2018, 11:02 AM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/1/d/kerria-54d78bc.jpg
Kerria is done. My Total Power growth by 11k and she jump to the top from TP sorting.

Edit:
Kerria:
I even reached the 290k damages on this boss. And fun fact, I came from a Guts to ~80% of her life in one skill. She is a monster. I knew she was S Tier from my Nutaku's Kerria but DMM Kerria is even more powerful.

Edit2:
I have fun with Kerria:

Ghostmon
07-24-2018, 03:03 PM
Maotd: :)))))))) She is just awesome!! Gratzzzz

New 6 star lolicon girl STELLA (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Sutera) .... doesn't she look a lot like Twilight's profile pic? What's going on here? Wooaaahhh

twilightdream
07-25-2018, 12:37 AM
The girl in my profile is Kafuu Chino from TV Anime show GochiUsa a.k.a. Is the Order a Rabbit?
Because Sutera look like her a lot so I burn all my gems for her.
Result is wonderful.

Myrdin
07-25-2018, 12:46 AM
The girl in my profile is Kafuu Chino from TV Anime show GochiUsa a.k.a. Is the Order a Rabbit?
Because Sutera look like her a lot so I burn all my gems for her.
Result is wonderful.

Sure is, Grats on getting Snowdrop, even if you didnt get the girl you were aiming for :)

EDIT: Holly :L"£%(*!"

No wonder I thought my 1st team is cutting through Nidhorogg and Aqua shadows with much greater ease.
Friti got buffed nicely ! with a 30% dmg in Boss Fight for the whole party.
*I noticed because I am getting ready to open my new thread and was doing the rundown to see if anything on my list changed with the last few patches. Clear and simple > Friti was not on the list before. Easy to spot. Thats why I want to make that thread.

Thats an above standard Boss Fight dmg (standard is 25%, those who have more usually are either specialized or dont affect the whole party).
She needed something, and unlike the weak sauce 15% skill damage (not the worst, but not the best) this is actually a skill that matters since the only challenge really are the Big Bosses not the small chaff running around. Very happy my lovely shinigami got some love :3

I am smelling A tier here fufu ~ :3

twilightdream
07-25-2018, 05:51 AM
I'm not sure what you mean, Myrdin but I already got Sutera before Snowdrop.
She's my assistant right now.
https://i.imgur.com/jeA4qdV.jpg
Let it be I guess.

Myrdin
07-25-2018, 06:12 AM
I didnt know you got her.
You never posted a picture of the gacha, or wrote about it so I assumed you got only Snowdrop.

Not bad, getting 2 Rianbows from one batch of pulls.

Good for you buddy. Now you can be even more cuddly and mofufu then before. :wink:

I did 3 pulls on that gacha. Not even a single gold, everything was pure shit. After all of that I did a yolo single roll immediately coz I was kinda like fuck it. Got the new Chakram girl. Still 3 pulls of nothing doesnt justify that.

ShadwNinjaX
07-25-2018, 05:26 PM
Oh my.... I think I am rather enjoying the randomness of my lovely greeter more than ever now.... :love: :love: :love:

https://media.giphy.com/media/pIWg12EJTXOWQ/giphy.gif

Eab1990
07-25-2018, 05:50 PM
Fuck fuck fuck.

So as a heads up to all, Twitter announced earlier today that the beginner step-up gacha and 5k gacha are going to be replaced by updated gachas, in celebration for the mobile release.

This means, if you haven't rolled them before, you won't be able to roll these gachas a second time after the 30th maintenance, so do so now. I highly recommend the step-up, if you haven't already done so.

Anyway, naturally, I rolled the 5k gacha... and got a Cherry Sage dupe, when I already redeemed her with a 2015 ticket yesterday.

As a slight compensation, Christmas Rose is somehow not on the ticket list. I'm debating between Mistletoe, Pumpkin, Viola, and Nadeshiko, but I'm hesitant on Nadeshiko since she has her miko version (that I somehow don't have yet). We just had swimsuit Pumpkin too, but I feel like, as soon as I redeem Mistletoe, they'll announce a 5* variant.

Ghostmon
07-25-2018, 07:54 PM
In addition to Eab's comment, can someone explain what this is all about? Came outta nowhere lol

(something about picking her uniform, etc...?)

Eab1990
07-25-2018, 09:02 PM
Nazuna Day.

Vote for your favorite Nazuna outfit.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 11:32 PM
pic

I honestly don't get the censoring in this...

Myrdin
07-26-2018, 12:02 AM
Hmm I never finished up the Step up gacha. ...
Then again I wanna abstain from spending on the game (unless some mega good deal comes around) until the game gives me some love (6*) in return.

As for Nazuna... I hope clicking the picture shows you the outfit coz most of them will be not possible to figure out just from the copy paste face icon

Myrdin
07-26-2018, 05:02 AM
First listing in Knights Quarters is up.

Please take a look and tell me what you think. I wish to hammer out all improvements now, while its only one chart before moving on to create the other ones. So if you would change anything, add, remove, highlight, color change, etc.. let me all of that now so I can implement these changes :)

*I am thinking about maybe adding all the numbers for all the skills and then always writing in bold the skill of the actual listing.

While this would work for detailed planning and all the calculations, I would like to avoid a clusterfuck of numbers. The idea of this is to be a quick guide allowing to swiftly zoom in on what you are looking. For full detail stuff you would then transfer over to the Wiki.

But let me know, coz now its the best time to change, update, and improve upon the basic design before moving on to the next one. Since this is mostly meant to be a "lifehack" for all of us, the more of you can chime in with your opinion the better as it helps me to make the best user friendly setup I can :)

Edit: Ah, of course! I almost forgot the obligatory.... "Mofu" :3

Wutan
07-26-2018, 01:29 PM
So it looks like the Secretary Nazuna is going to win eventually?

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/26/uxv.png
Once again i don't understand what our japanese fellows are thinking :confused:
Is the Secretary look that popular in Japan? Personally i think there are way more cute and/or sexy Outfits to choose from than this. Meh.

Ghostmon
07-26-2018, 02:27 PM
Myrdin: Looks awesome man. I know at least for myself, I keep referring to the "List of girls" on the wiki page, having this all in one place is going to save a lot of back and forth work.

As for the Nazuna content, I also don't know why the "teacher" uniform is getting so much votes, a weird fetish...

It'd be funny if it's just 2 or 3 guys no-life'ing missions to get all those votes in. I like the 2nd place one much better, the bathhouse kimono one. But personally, I like her yukata ver., the yukata designs are really pretty.

maotd
07-26-2018, 02:33 PM
I like a lot her Bunny and her Reinder outfits. I also really like her first Valentine outfit. She is cute with thoses chocolate colors.

Edit:
I was on Nutaku and I saw this:
I don't really like to spit on Nutaku but... what? Saffron Tulip, for 1000 Nutaku gold? Now they're even selling trash for real money? Even the Goldskill bloom don't worth that.

game2534
07-26-2018, 05:10 PM
I like a lot her Bunny and her Reinder outfits. I also really like her first Valentine outfit. She is cute with thoses chocolate colors.

Edit:
I was on Nutaku and I saw this:
I don't really like to spit on Nutaku but... what? Saffron Tulip, for 1000 Nutaku gold? Now they're even selling trash for real money? Even the Goldskill bloom don't worth that.

Just cut the Tulip part out and you'll get a great deal.:squint: But seriously Nutaku try to bomb this game out or what? Some deals are great then there must be something like this?

@wutan They must have fetish for teacher or something since that is Nazuna-sensei ver. I like those kimono ver. better since I like traditional clothes.

Myrdin
07-27-2018, 01:35 AM
Boss Killer and Debuff lists are up.

Seeing as no one other than Ghostresponded I`ll keep the simple format with single ability digits displaying as is.
Might be adding knight Icons later on once all listings are up.

As for Nazuna.... yeah that some boring fetish right there. I will toss mine at the Yukata version. Fast and simple. Since there is like 30 of the outfits, and you cant even properly open and look at them, I will have to either spend 1 ticket on each, and note which ones are boring and which ones are actually good, then decide in between the good and then drop the votes on it... or as said, drop all of them on the Yukata version and dont fret abotu it.
Yeah talk about inconvenient event right there.

Volarmis
07-27-2018, 02:07 AM
Actually, you can look at them one at a time if you have at least one voting ticket to spend.

As for the current top pick, I can kind of understand that - it is neat and tidy and works for a secretary/advisor I guess.
I'm not sure about the fetish side of this choice, but to each his own. :p

Wutan
07-27-2018, 02:11 AM
@Myrdin

Here you go :)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nazuna
All of Nazuna's Special Outfits are there.

Btw.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/uxV.png

I like your new Thread. It's a nice comprehensive list.
A few girls are missing though. I would suggest three new Categories:
Skill Damage, Weakness Damage and Miscellaneous

@all

Here are my favourite Nazuna Outfits in no particular order:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/ux1.png
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/ux5.png
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/uxn.png
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/uxO.png
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/uxs.png
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/uxi.png
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/uxZ.png

Myrdin
07-27-2018, 03:03 AM
@Myrdin

Here you go :)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nazuna
All of Nazuna's Special Outfits are there.

Btw.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/27/uxV.png

I like your new Thread. It's a nice comprehensive list.
A few girls are missing though. I would suggest three new Categories:
Skill Damage, Weakness Damage and Miscellaneous

Cheers, will take a look at that later on :)

Knights Quarters:
Thanks
-If there are girls that belong to an archetype missing let me know which ones. I was going through the Wiki several times. Few times with CTRL+F and then without out it, just scrolling and quick reading all the skills to make sure I have not missed anyone that belongs to a certain skill template that was made into a chart/listing. But I too am just a mof...human! (of course I am a human ~fu and not a mofu in disguise ! Why would you even think that I am anything but a human fu~ ? Ts ts, these people I swear mofu~fu :3 :D), so mistakes can happen. As stated in the OP, more listings will be added over time, but it has to be a skill that actually has some sort of presence.

I was considering this one but...Weakness as it currently is, is not an archetype in an of itself. Never seen anyone even remotely discuss building a "weakness team". Its more of a supplementary ability and something you build your team around. Even more so since you have 4 types of Weakness damage and not a single girls has all 4. The best you get is Pigmy and Sleepy chan who have 3, but most girls rock just 1. And thats really more of an extra gimmick utllity skill than an archetype you will be building your team around. Even Pigmy and sleepy chan, you just add them onto to a team, you never build a team around them. Also part of the reason is the fact that Weakness damage doesnt stack so there is no point in having a whole team of those girls.

Might do Skill damage, maybe. Though honestly its always just flat 15% with maybe one exception so again not really much of an archetype. I look at it the same way I do at weakness. But if enough people are interested into building a team based around bonus Skill damage, it might be worth doing a listing. Yeah I`ll consider this one.

Miscellaneous is going completely against the the whole idea of archetypes. I mean there is no point in creating a listing for Resurrection when there is only Phoenix chan in there right ? :P Same with healing panels and such.

I do however want to add Def/Guts listing later on. As I can see some people who might wanna build super durable teams actually go for this, and I remember there being a short discussion about building a Guts team before. So this one I will do for sure.

I like most of your choices with exception of the swimsuit one :P

Wutan
07-27-2018, 03:30 AM
Fair points.
But please consider it is possible to build a good Skill Damage Team.
Might not be the most popular Archeytpe but don't sleep on that Archetype too much, bud :wink:
Also it's my Waifu we are talking about and she isn't on the list yet and i am a Loyal Husbando :silly:

Take Maple for example. She buffs her own Skill Damage by 45 %. If you pair her up with 4 other girls granting 15 % Skilldamage then Maple reaches 105 % more Skill Damage.
Since i couldn't find a specific formula how Skill Damage is calculated we must assume the following:

Skill Damage Maple: 2,8 Damage to all Enemies + 2,94 Damage to all Enemies (105%) = 5,74 Damage to all Enemies !!!
That's nothing to sneeze at.

Another example for this but for Single Target Damage would be Anemone (Radiant Princess)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Anemone_(Radiant_Princess)

The only reason i suggested Miscellaneous is because of girls like Black Baccara who has no defined Archetype she fits in.

Myrdin
07-27-2018, 03:51 AM
Hehe I knew why you are suggesting that one. ^__^
No worries, unlike the other ones, this one is the most likely to be done as I already mentioned.

Seems we have a different understanding of miscellaneous.
Also the point is NOT to copy past the Wiki and force push every single girl into a type. I mean thats the reason why I am not doing Skill act listing. Because good 85% of girls what skill act built into them, there would be no point. Also there would be no point since if I did that, it would be the same as the Wiki.

The point of the listing is to make life easier when trying to mash up a team of certain type.
None of us is going like "ah I want a totally random team that doesnt really do anything specific". Unless you are going for waifu factor (you like the girls, you like the artits, you like boobz/loliz/mature, etc).
Thats why its divided into archetypes so that if you want to build this or that, you can look it up and see what girls are available and spend less time browsing the Wiki and more team planning out strategies and synergy ;)

Wutan
07-27-2018, 03:57 AM
Yeah makes sense. I guess BB is not a girl people especially looking for when building a Competetive Team. Scratch Misc.

Thanks for considering Skill Damage ;)
Btw. now that i think about it: Might Double Strike worth a seperate listing?

Myrdin
07-27-2018, 04:10 AM
If you mean Re-Act then yes, I have a list of that ready to be ported over into the thread. ; )

If you mean Pursuit, then no there is not enough girls to warrant a listing, since while I like the idea they have going on, I believe 95% of the girls who have it (which is still not that many to be honest) are Slash types so not really building a team out of that, unless you threw in Sleepy chan so those Slash girls can actually do something against enemies who are Strong against Slash.

Wutan
07-27-2018, 04:25 AM
Yep i meant Re-Act. I just call it Double Strike most of the time.

Yeah the devs love to only implement specific damage types for specific archetypes.
Debuff is the same...too many Magic Types...only a few Hit Types...Sigh...poor Hit Types...not to mention that 80 % of all Hit Types are Lolis.

I like the term pursuit xD
To this day i still don't know how to call the Damage Abilities relying about Speed.

Myrdin
07-27-2018, 04:47 AM
Yep i meant Re-Act. I just call it Double Strike most of the time.

Yeah the devs love to only implement specific damage types for specific archetypes.
Debuff is the same...too many Magic Types...only a few Hit Types...Sigh...poor Hit Types...not to mention that 80 % of all Hit Types are Lolis.

I like the term pursuit xD
To this day i still don't know how to call the Damage Abilities relying about Speed.

Agreed. They need to diversify the types. Its nice they are making "personalities" for different damage type (Magic - debuss. Slash - Crit and Pursuit etc) but they dont look at the bigger picture when it comes to team building.
To this day I am still thankful that adorable Little Kuko (Wolfberry) has Critical as a Magic girl with Skill act AND Negate skill. Much mofufus were given to show appreciation to her :D

To answer the last part - Dmg per spd, is what I call that in my listing. Short and very comprehensive to what it does, rather than making up fancy names :D

Same with the name of the thread. I spent some time thinking what it should be called, before I settled on that one. It makes sense within the context of > the thread is about the flower knights, and them being listed into groups is like them living in a dormitory where you have list of people who are renting the place > make it more fancy, medieval sounding and you end up with Quarters :P

Btw its clear its Friday. The activity from other members has dropped drastically as it does every Friday before weekend ^^

Wutan
07-27-2018, 05:02 AM
Yeah i think there are only two natural Magic Types? Kuko and Detective-Chan.
Kuko is really helpfull on some EX Aqua Shadow Maps. Especially the one with the Saboten Twins.

Yep the activitiy is rather low the last few days to be honest (The Forum lurkers are an exception though. Sometimes more people viewing that Forum instead of the Nutaku one).
I hope the Devs release the Mobile Version on the 30th of this month so we can claim our Rewards. That should help make the forum more lively ;)

Myrdin
07-27-2018, 05:12 AM
Chlorococaine chan is the 3rd natural Magic type Crit girl I think.
Thats why I am appreciating her even if they artificially lower her stats since she is a free pre-reg 6* (though I hope they wont, my guess is they would have released her later as a standard 6* if we didnt reach that pre-reg stretch goal. Lowering her stats AFTER that would be just a cuntish move and I dont think the JP devs do thinks like that from what we`ve seen so far).

Soo.... me being me.... you know I dont like all that fancy shmancy mumbo jumbo of debuffs, and counters and solar blasts.... :squint:

As I was doing my list of Crit girls, the longer I spent on it the more I thought that it just suits my personality to go and run 4 Crit teams. The crit girls tend to also look pretty nice, and be overall usefull, plus bunch of them have secondary arch types like Re-Act, or Debuff.

In the words of twilight: I am a simple man. I see huge red numbers popping out from my dying enemies, I am happy :D

game2534
07-27-2018, 06:11 AM
Shouldn't you guys talk in tactica rather than here?

Myrdin
07-27-2018, 06:56 AM
If we were talking about this in Tactica I would kick both of our asses and told us to go to Chit-Chat with this crap (invoking my pseudo moderator mofu hammer) :D

You know that I try to keep the thread clean and always tell you guys when you are getting to derailed with stuff not belonging to "this or that" Thread.

maotd
07-27-2018, 09:55 AM
She just fights Camelia + 1HP Pink Miko. I want their 6* promotion even more now.

PS: I can't be active on the forum because I'm working all the day. And when I'm back home, Forum is already dead :(

edit:
A bit of mofu swimsuit cutiness to calm down all the recent tention:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/3/3/69723091_p0-54dc619.png (http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/3/3/69723091_p0-54dc619.png)

Myrdin
07-28-2018, 12:50 PM
I will join in with this amazing pic.

Have you ever considered what would happen when you´d use Flower Knights and pokemon Fusion Stone ?
And what if your assistents were Alpinia and Helenium ?

You would get....
Alpinium !
(or Gingerium...? Helenia ?? .... I am absolutely not using the bloody "sneezweed" nonsense mofu !)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/28/ujn.png

maotd
07-28-2018, 12:57 PM
That's a really cute GINEEZE.

AgentFakku
07-28-2018, 01:53 PM

Have you ever considered what would happen when you´d use Flower Knights and pokemon Fusion Stone ?

You would get....
Alpinium !
(or Gingerium...? Helenia ?? .... I am absolutely not using the bloody "sneezweed" nonsense mofu !)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/9/91/FateKaleidLinerIllyaEinzbern.png/revision/latest?cb=20160917081920

reminds me of dis gurl

Nah, we are a small group

Discord steals FKG fans from dis site

We are pretty friendly than Discord IDK

ShadwNinjaX
07-28-2018, 05:28 PM

You would get....
Alpinium !

If I had to caption this it would be...

Red Ginger: "Alright!... I've done what you asked and cosplayed her... Give back my teddy bear... NOW!!!" :joy:

Myrdin
07-29-2018, 06:13 AM
Damn its hot outside eugh.

May this Nerine picture help you with this heat :)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/29/ujS.jpg

Eab1990
07-29-2018, 10:40 PM
A moment of silence for Canola and Susuki's old voices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go_zZzRX12g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xplSwc4H23U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbDzDVDGrBc

(I don't have Blue Elfin/Butterfly Bush on either server. Cactus' voice probably won't be missed too much. And lol Dandelion.)

Myrdin
07-30-2018, 01:32 AM
As per usual - new Bloom artwork this week

Wutan
07-30-2018, 02:16 AM
Well i liked Canola's old voice much more than her new one. The old voice sounded more like a Tsundere and all that good stuff.

I feel indifferent towards Cactus' new voice. Not much better or worse than the old one.

I am a little bit disappointed. I hoped we would get the Mobile Rewards today and the Smartphone Version would finally start today.

Good News:
The new "Beginnner Deal" for 5000 DMM Points includes all 6* until now and it's finally a Deal i don't have to purchase right away because of limited availability.

maotd
07-30-2018, 02:29 AM
I don't know for you but I have connexion issues once again. Compensation incoming.

Wutan
07-30-2018, 02:32 AM
I am ingame but i have lag...

@maotd

Btw. a certain girl got Rarity Growth today :wink:

maotd
07-30-2018, 02:43 AM
Don't say that much :3. I want too keep the surprise of who it is on my wanted list.

Btw, today is Bond Crystal shop reset. That means, it's new D-medals available. That means new 5*6* ticket for me. That means, new 6* or enough R-medals to reach the 300. I can't wait... but I should wait the ticket and new 6 reward from mobile campaign anyway :(

skasio
07-30-2018, 03:02 AM
This is so fitting. Protip: Read from right to left.

https://i.imgur.com/3EccsbW.jpg

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 03:05 AM
I am ingame but i have lag...

I was in until I tried to claim a quest reward ~50 minutes ago. The same thing kicked me out last time, so I'd recommend avoiding that tab.

Wutan
07-30-2018, 03:12 AM
Thank you.

Yep last week the quest reward tab kicked me as well. I won't touch it then. Hopefully we will get nice compensations.

Edit: Nevermind. The game kicked me nonetheless. I was tackling the new Nation Maps when it happened. Game freezed forcing me to close it.

Volarmis
07-30-2018, 04:25 AM
The game's back up.

Well, I guess we won't be getting the mobile app this month.
I'd need to watch the live show again to check if we were going to, or if I misunderstood something.

maotd
07-30-2018, 04:49 AM
So, SHE got a 6* promotion. And I like this 6* promotion. It's like a slightly weaker Saffron without Magic type, with less ATK buff but, if I understand japanese moon runes based on my infinite knowlegde of digits and %, with +30% ATK buff after the end of turn.
She looks really good. Like, REALLY.
Now it time for THE question.
Should I promote Camelia for a super powerful Evade+Counter and leave Saffron to pick SnowDrop with R-medals?
Or should I got for Rainbow Rose first and choose Saffron from R-medals?
Or should I wait and see for Pink Miko and her infinite S Tier potential and pick Snowdrop or Saffron from R-medals?
Or should I wait for everything until theend of times because it's to hard to take a serious decision on all this mess?

Myrdin
07-30-2018, 04:56 AM
:angry:

I politely asked that people who know about these thing - which girls are getting promoted and what skills they get - to let me know so I can add them to the character guide.

If any of you get these information PLEASE share them somewhere, be it this thread or some other (you can also send me a message). I and all the cuddly mofus and mofufus greatly appreciate it

Wutan
07-30-2018, 05:18 AM
@Myrdin

Today's promotions are:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Camellia
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Hypericum
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Madagascar_Periwinkle

Camellia looks really really good (no wonder cause her Toolkit is Saffron like :wink:).

maotd
07-30-2018, 05:21 AM
Sorry Myrdin, I didn't... thought about it. I just looked at Camelia in game and I deduced her abilities by incon and % but nothing official or 100% reliable.

Myrdin
07-30-2018, 07:05 AM
No worries.

Its a new thing for me as well since I decided to include the Promoted 5*. But since I decided to do it I want to do it properly so that we all can benefit from the thread. You lads help me, I help yo :) That`s the power of the community.

Also: Nice. I like Camelia a lot and was hoping for a good Promotion. This is pretty much what I wished for her. Evade, Counter, Guts. Mighty powerful combination! (to bad its not Supercounter, but I understand that would be way to much when combined with Evasion and Guts)

Oh wow... Chibi ninja became quite the Boss slayer.
45% in boss fights......... and 15% vs Bosses on top of that...... Yeeeeeeeeh...... >_____>
Pretty amazing addition to any Counter Team that needs and extra UMPF

Periwinkle is .... ehh ?
Not the worst, but not far from it.

EDIT:
maotd:
Definitely wait for Pink Miko. If Camelia is good, Pink Miko should be utterly broken, if they dont skimp out on her.
But also - Camelia is an amazing Evasion girl, not so much a Counter (no SCounter). With Guts she lasts longer than any other Evade girl.

The new Aqua shadow with Denbro who attacks 4 times... Iono and Vici clean her by themselves once she wipes the other 3 members of the team. So Evasion still has its place, even though most bosses get stuff like Accuracy bonuses`n`shit.

maotd
07-30-2018, 07:08 AM
I wanted Super Counter for Camalia too but atually it's almost impossible. At this point, there is no girls with both Evade and Super Counter. And that's why Pink Miko will never get Super Counter + Evade + HP Drain and will never be broken far over the S Tier.

Volarmis
07-30-2018, 09:39 AM
Wait a second - what is the condition for having super-counter?
Wasn't that having the counter ability and the increased defence ability at the same time?

maotd
07-30-2018, 10:01 AM
Nope. The girl must have a Counter ability with Super Counter available. Actually, Normal Counter and Counter+Super Counter are two different abilities.
If a girl has Counter+Super Counter, she will super counter if she defend at the same time and counter if she don't defend.
A girl with Normal counter only will always counter no matter if she defend or not.

edit:
I made my choice:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/e/b/6starcamelia-54df5c0.jpg
She got exacly what I wanted for her promotion, she is exactly what I needed for my Counter team and she perfectly fit the rainbows colors with her style and artwork (more than some other natural rainbows).
She was already really good as 5* and survive more than expected a lot of time. Now, she can really shines (and stop to survive for ever without doing anything).

Volarmis
07-30-2018, 11:59 PM
Well, according to the wiki, super counter occurs when the defense boost happens at the same time as counter.
This would mean that any counter girl has the chance to super counter, right?

Honestly, I can't remember super counter being a separate ability.
Nadeshiko's (flower maiden) wiki entry doesn't note it as such, but I'm still fairly certain she can super counter.

Is the wiki info outdated?

Myrdin
07-31-2018, 12:21 AM
On the wiki you can see that some girls have specifically written supper counter in their abilities, while some have only counter.
It would be safe to assume that those who dont do not benefit from this rule even if they should trigger guard while countering.
For example my Nightmaher, who only has Counter written never super countered at least as far as I remember.

But I can see where the confusion comes from as the Wiki seems to contradict itself with how the rules for SCounter are distributed and how the official Super counter wording is written.

Volarmis
07-31-2018, 01:58 AM
Take a look at this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y72wWRQ3P7M).
As far as I know, Ghostweed shouldn't have the ability to super counter, yet here she surely does.

I don't think there is any equipment that can grant it, so logically thinking, the definition of super counter from the wiki has a high chance to be correct.

EDIT:
Oh, OK, I think I know what you mean.
I've just looked at Hypericum (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Hypericum)'s wiki page and there is a clear distinction between her counter pre-promotion and post-promotion.
So this would mean that indeed there are two types of countering.

Myrdin
07-31-2018, 05:09 AM
Yep ;)

Two more listing have been added to the Knights Quarters. Evasion and Counter.

Wutans anticipated Re-Act listing and Solar Blast will be uploaded either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

ShadwNinjaX
07-31-2018, 07:05 PM
So out of curiosity, what have you all done with your spare event girls? I wouldn't be surprised if most focused on leveling up the 99% affection one. But what about the other 0%. Did you opt to keep them for future use or sell them? Mine are sitting where they are at as I am not what to do with them as of it. I'm not even sure still why the devs are doing this.

Volarmis
07-31-2018, 10:17 PM
I've been selling them. The extra bond crystals come in handy.

maotd
08-01-2018, 12:29 AM
I give a Nazuna cake to the 99% affection one for the FG and I sell the other for the Bond Crystals. I only keep Rainbow Rose but I don't know why...

Myrdin
08-01-2018, 12:29 AM
I sold mine. Though admittedly I am not sure if it was those with 0% affection or 99% :D
That one completely escaped my mind.

Also - did you guys notice. They completely forgot that some low tier girls still lack Blooming (not Promo).
Every two weeks I have been checking whether Water Fringe got Bloomed already or not, every time ending disappointed.

Edit: Re-Act and Solar Blast lists are up.

skasio
08-01-2018, 07:18 AM
I keep the 99% one and sell the other. I thought about using the 0% one to unlock equipment slot/skill level and save some event currency, but I don't bother actually doing it. I get enough to buy out everything every time anyway.

Myrdin
08-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Nya nyaaa :3

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/08/01/uFi.jpg

maotd
08-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Cute mofu :3

AgentFakku
08-01-2018, 01:11 PM
So out of curiosity, what have you all done with your spare event girls? I wouldn't be surprised if most focused on leveling up the 99% affection one. But what about the other 0%. Did you opt to keep them for future use or sell them? Mine are sitting where they are at as I am not what to do with them as of it. I'm not even sure still why the devs are doing this.

I combine 'em

I don't finish events like i used to :V

JLP603
08-01-2018, 06:49 PM
For the ones that have 99% affection I use a Nazuna Cake to get them to 100% and get a flower gem. I then sell it for bond crystals leaving me with the 0% affection one. I dont really use event girls anyway (except for some like adenium rainbow rose and lilly of the valley?) so id rather get stuck with the 0% affection ones to then get another flower gem if I decide on maxing their affection

Myrdin
08-02-2018, 03:28 AM
Last two listings for Def/Guts and Skill damage knights are up.

With that all native 6* with an archetype up to this update have been included. Feel free to use the guide as necessary.

Starting next week I`ll begin working on the 5*Promoted girls by editing the individual comments, so no new comments will be added to the thread unless there is a new Archetype added to the game (for example Pursuit becoming an actual thing used by all knight types, rather than a skill only like 5 all Slash type girls have.).

Volarmis
08-02-2018, 05:13 AM
By the way, a notice came out saying that the mobile app release, which was intially planned for the end of July, was posponed to the end of August for quality assurance reasons.

maotd
08-02-2018, 09:53 AM
For the ones that have 99% affection I use a Nazuna Cake to get them to 100% and get a flower gem. I then sell it for bond crystals leaving me with the 0% affection one. I dont really use event girls anyway (except for some like adenium rainbow rose and lilly of the valley?) so id rather get stuck with the 0% affection ones to then get another flower gem if I decide on maxing their affection
That don't works. You can get only 1 FG per girl maxed affection. Maxed affection dupe gives nothing. I tried it. It's better to keep the maxed one and sell the other.

Meh... delayed Mobile version is... bad news. I need my free 6* before I buy one with R medals.

Myrdin
08-03-2018, 01:03 AM
There are first leaks on the new pre-reg girl Chlorococaine something chan.
But I got only a FB link so those of you who dont use it wont be able to see
https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirlvn/videos/1609900089138276/?t=2

And one cute Saffron artwork to start the weekend.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/08/03/uFa.jpg

skasio
08-03-2018, 07:22 AM
There are first leaks on the new pre-reg girl Chlorococaine something chan.
But I got only a FB link so those of you who dont use it wont be able to see
https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirlvn/videos/1609900089138276/?t=2

It's posted on Twitter as well.

https://twitter.com/flower_staff/status/1025027829811929088

Also, her skill animation.

https://twitter.com/flower_staff/status/1025027426684887041

Myrdin
08-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Nice !

Very cute mofufu animations :3

JLP603
08-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Found this on one of the artists for FKG's Twitter Account. I thought I might share it with you all
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33584996

maotd
08-04-2018, 11:43 AM
I'm not a big fan of fighting games but that looks cool. And the sprites fit well with the fighting style.

ShadwNinjaX
08-04-2018, 03:37 PM
It's posted on Twitter as well.

https://twitter.com/flower_staff/status/1025027829811929088

Also, her skill animation.

https://twitter.com/flower_staff/status/1025027426684887041

I am actually loving this! I certainly want to make her a permanent addition to one of my teams! Waifu cuteness overload!

Ghostmon
08-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Really like the animations for the new character, pretty cool!

JLP: Wow that's nice, now is that an actual game, or some rehearsed animation? I'm also not a big fan of fighting games, but if it were somehow playable, I'd give it a whirl.

JLP603
08-05-2018, 05:38 AM
Ghostmon: Its not an actual game ... I think they just got multiple cuts of both of their animations and staged it to look like an arcade game. Wish they actually made it into a playable game though, would be really cool.(potential garden minigame mayb?). I like the new free 6star's animations. I only dont like her weird in the middle twin tail hair style. Looks Horrible imo

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Wow that's nice, now is that an actual game, or some rehearsed animation? I'm also not a big fan of fighting games, but if it were somehow playable, I'd give it a whirl.

Ghostmon: Its not an actual game ...

Well, they're actually downloadable characters for a fighting game engine called MUGEN. This engine basically allows people to create any kind of fighting game character they desire using programming and art assets to play within the engine.
If you know how to setup up MUGEN for yourself, you can absolutely download the characters and play them within the MUGEN engine.

The guy has a youtube channel as well where he showcases the Flower Knights he ported over to MUGEN (toutube watch link):
watch?v=Vp7CP-qNIvo

He apparently just got started messing with MUGEN recently so they aren't "true" fighting game characters in the sense that they aren't balanced to usual fighting game conventions (they don't/can't crouch for example, or lack throw moves) but hey, considering how hard it is to rip sprites straight from a game and port them to MUGEN, I'd say that's a good enough job.

Myrdin
08-06-2018, 02:32 AM
Thats pretty cool actually.

Game is up. Bunch of new stuff as usual.
Geranium became a 6* .... I dont mind her, but somehow I doubt she is that popular, there certainly must have been better choices if they wanna recycle older Event girls into 6*.

Edit:

And here are the girls.

Geranium has a really cool Ultimate, reminds me of Friti a lot. Like desu.
I do like the Karakasaobake monster girl, and the event Archer girl who seems to me like something take out of Cancole. The other 5* I dont actually like. Her hair seems like overcomb from old Cartoon Network shows back in the 90ties. The last girl I have no oppinion about. Dont even know where you get her since she is not in the event gacha nor Event itself. Maybe new girl in D medals Exchange ?

Wutan
08-06-2018, 06:25 AM
Ok i don't know why they buffed her but considering she is already one of the best if not the best girl in the entire game this decision seems a little bit odd.
I am not complain about it (Why should i? The Buff just makes my Squad stronger xD) but it wasn't really necessary in my humble opinion.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kerria

I really like they added False Helleborine to the Wares Section. Maybe i buy her.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/False_Helleborine

maotd
08-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Yeay Geranimu became a 6*! Not yeay, she is not really impressive at all. Like C Tier to my first impression. I like you Geranium but sorry, you don't worth 300 R-medals and I still need my FG to try the incomming Lavender gacha.

Kerria is buffed. She really needed it to be at least usable. Now she is slightly over 6* Alstroemaria =>[]
Well, I will not complain at all actually. She don't need buff but if they want to buff her, I will not say no.

The new girls are cool but nothing super exciting. I'm still waiting for my 5* St Paulia version. Maybe next event.

The new out of event girl seems to be sold at C94 according to wiki. And False Heleborine in the shop is a really good news. Maybe I'll buy her too. But please FKG devs, gives her at least a bloom form. She really need it.

edit:
Back to Geranium 6*. I'm not complaining or anything but he is really not that good. And that's sad. She was one of my favorite 5* event on Nutaku and she is still in my main event mission squad. I don't really like her for her assets (I don't like her too huge boobs and I hate her evolved art) but she was one of the first and few girl with skill act. And now she gets a 6*. But a very meh 6*.
HP and ATK are low (below 20k and 8k) and her def is just good but not amazing.

Ability wise she is just... super generic. ATK buff slightly better than the average, very common skill act, very common and not amazing skill damage buff and evade. And nothing else. That's not bad but she really lacks something to make her special. Like re-act. She really needs re-act.

Skill wise it's an interesting skill type and very flexible but not enough specialized to be good enough to save her. She would be better with HP drain skill.

And above all, her speed is low. I never speak about the speed but usualy slow girls are more powerful. But here, she is not.

Actually she is just another not that good, not that bad 6* like many of them but Geranium has a spacial place in my heart and she deserves something better. She don't worth both FG blowing, R-medals or 6* tickets.
That's not really important but I just wanted to speak about that. RIP Geranium.

ShadwNinjaX
08-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Hey! Look everyone! It's another total solar eclipse! Wow!...……. Wait. Awww damn it! Geranium, get your tits out of the way! You're blocking the sun! :squint:

I love me some OPPAI but damn, Geranium has got it big. I even sometimes wonder who has the biggest tits in all of FKG. Is there an official measurements guide out there for all the girls? My early bets are on either Geranium or Black Bacarra.

As for the other girls in the event: 1) Silene is actually kind of cute but not enough for me to use FGs, 2) Ceanothus is just okay to me, and 3) Poinsetta is utter garbage! Not only is she a loli, but good heavens that hat with the freakish tongue is disturbing. I know it may be based of Japanese mythology, but still.... gross. So definitely not throwing even 1 FG at this gatcha! Now as for False Hellaborine, she is a real beauty and I certainly don't mind spending some of my wares for her.

Myrdin
08-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Yeay Geranimu became a 6*! Not yeay, she is not really impressive at all. Like C Tier to my first impression. I like you Geranium but sorry, you don't worth 300 R-medals and I still need my FG to try the incomming Lavender gacha.

Kerria is buffed. She really needed it to be at least usable. Now she is slightly over 6* Alstroemaria =>[]
Well, I will not complain at all actually. She don't need buff but if they want to buff her, I will not say no.

The new girls are cool but nothing super exciting. I'm still waiting for my 5* St Paulia version. Maybe next event.

The new out of event girl seems to be sold at C94 according to wiki. And False Heleborine in the shop is a really good news. Maybe I'll buy her too. But please FKG devs, gives her at least a bloom form. She really need it.

edit:
Back to Geranium 6*. I'm not complaining or anything but he is really not that good. And that's sad. She was one of my favorite 5* event on Nutaku and she is still in my main event mission squad. I don't really like her for her assets (I don't like her too huge boobs and I hate her evolved art) but she was one of the first and few girl with skill act. And now she gets a 6*. But a very meh 6*.
HP and ATK are low (below 20k and 8k) and her def is just good but not amazing.

Ability wise she is just... super generic. ATK buff slightly better than the average, very common skill act, very common and not amazing skill damage buff and evade. And nothing else. That's not bad but she really lacks something to make her special. Like re-act. She really needs re-act.

Skill wise it's an interesting skill type and very flexible but not enough specialized to be good enough to save her. She would be better with HP drain skill.

And above all, her speed is low. I never speak about the speed but usualy slow girls are more powerful. But here, she is not.

Actually she is just another not that good, not that bad 6* like many of them but Geranium has a spacial place in my heart and she deserves something better. She don't worth both FG blowing, R-medals or 6* tickets.
That's not really important but I just wanted to speak about that. RIP Geranium.

She is pretty much Iono with different stats. So nice to have, but not a "Must have" or even "Might want her". She is that type of girl that if you like her you picke her up regardless of her skills, but not because of her skills. Same like me with Iono. Which honestly is not a problem but then again leaves something to be desired looking back at the last few releases.

I dont understand how the devs team does new girls but I see a strong discontent. At some point after Promotion was introduced, they stater Storm Troopering the old/new girls, the power creep was real and it was like "wtf is going on".
Then they scaled back a bit.
And now the last few new girls all are uninspiring mediocre meh, with nothing interesting going on for them.
Meanwhile they buff one of THE most broken girls in the game.

I am not a fan of releasing new content if the new content is shit the moment its out. Either take a monthly pause and start rebalancing the characters, or decide on a line. And I am not a fan of Power Creep, that much should be obvious by now.
Thanks god there is no PVP in this game or it would be either dead, dying or played by only few whales, who all rock 2/3 builds. (Pretty much what we see with most of the games that support PVP on Nutaku).

Edit: Promoted 2* Mint is amazing... Evasion and Crit/Crit dmg, Skill act.
Not sure if typo - it seems she lost her Drain, and is instead a Single 5.4 Ultimate.
But still this is an amazing skill set. Unsure whether A or B++ as far as tier would be considered, but I would lean towards A-
The Minus only because her stats (speed included) are slightly weaker - but that seems like the standard for Promoted girls.
A really really good girl for any crit team, and for Evasion team she bring party Crit chance. Combined with someone like Herbeceous Peony you can get pretty good Critical into your Evasion Team.

This is a well done, not broken nor worthless promotion. Hope to see more of these.

maotd
08-07-2018, 09:47 AM
3) Poinsetta is utter garbage! Not only is she a loli, but good heavens that hat with the freakish tongue is disturbing. I know it may be based of Japanese mythology, but still.... gross.
It's not a hat, it's a karakasa obake, a japanese monster. It looks like an umbrella with one eye, a long tongue and a single foot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasa-obake
It's a wreid monster at first sight but they're funny imho.
Poinsettia is maybe my favorite 5* from this event. Silene is nice but Poinsettia is more cute with her monster umbrella. Too sad she lost it with her evolved form.

Myrdin
08-07-2018, 10:04 AM
It's not a hat, it's a karakasa obake, a japanese monster. It looks like an umbrella with one eye, a long tongue and a single foot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasa-obake
Poinsettia is maybe my favorite 5* from this event. Silene is nice but Poinsettia is more cute with her monster umbrella. Too sad she lost it with her evolved form.

Indeed ! Much cute, much mofu :3
And yes shame she lost the cute monster accompanying her.

Volarmis: Poor Friti is gonna get PTSD from Geranium and her "meat themed" style of clothing :D

Volarmis
08-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Indeed ! Much cute, much mofu :3
And yes shame she lost the cute monster accompanying her.

Volarmis: Poor Friti is gonna get PTSD from Geranium and her "meat themed" style of clothing :D

Yeah, I wonder what history she has with raw meat to react like that. :p

AgentFakku
08-07-2018, 01:14 PM

Hentai material

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlencyclopedia/images/8/8f/Karakasa_obake_by_anotokoro-dacrwrr.png/revision/latest?cb=20170121233245
http://mg1.duckdns.org/wiki/images/c/cd/Karakasa-obakeSSP.png
https://s1.zerochan.net/Tatara.Kogasa.600.1137568.jpg
https://s1.zerochan.net/Tatara.Kogasa.600.410149.jpg
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/878/027/e7c.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/c8/07/90c807e491bfb1d006e475a100503219.jpg

Google it only to find ecchi

Poinsettia oculd have gone Roberta route

https://i.imgur.com/I5arIlq.mp4

durrem
08-07-2018, 11:00 PM
Is this what you order to get Aconite? Or has it expired?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%95%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8A%E3%8 2%A4%E3%83%88%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E2%80%90%E9%9B%AA%E9%99%8D%E3%82%8B%E7%94%BA%E3%8 1%AE%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AB%E3%83%96%E3%83%88% E2%80%90-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%9F%E9%80%9A%E6%96%87%E5%B A%AB-%E6%98%AF%E9%90%98-%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B8/dp/4047309796/

maotd
08-08-2018, 05:25 AM
I finally buy False Heleborine with some Bond Crystals. She is weak and useless but I like her design. But she is from Lotus Lake. And even if I love Lotus Lake, that means I can't use her even in nation battles. Maybe she will replace Cyclamen for raid boss sacrifice.

Edit:
Lavender Valentine reissue gacha is here. I'm gonna blow my 650 FG and pray to be lucky like I was with Kerria. I really need her for my Debuff+Kerria team. Tonight the salt will be salty. Pray for me my friends.

maotd
08-09-2018, 02:54 PM
It seems DMM is dead. I can't play FKG or any other DMM games. Am I the only one?

Ghostmon
08-09-2018, 03:17 PM
Works great for me; maybe it's better now?

If a good crit girl comes, I'm all in for gatcha. Still sitting on a hoard of FGs lol

maotd
08-09-2018, 11:03 PM
I still can't acces the game or any other DMM games. That's great.

Volarmis
08-09-2018, 11:46 PM
I don't have any problems accessing DMM right now.
Maybe it's your ISP? Have you tried it on any other internet connection?

Myrdin
08-10-2018, 12:23 AM
For me it worked before I went to sleep.

Did you sue a VPN or the Cookie browser hack ?
Might wanna check either of those if everything is still setup as it should be.

maotd
08-10-2018, 09:50 AM
It seems it works again. I don't know what happened. Certainly some curse to counter my recent luck on gacha.

edit: And I killed my first lvl140 with only 1 squad. Thanks Kerria & Camelia (and H Peony and Lavender Valentine and Easter Cactus).
She is even above other S Tier like Saffron or Camelia.

Volarmis
08-11-2018, 03:01 AM
Glad to hear it's working again. :)
One thing that came to my mind in case this happens again is flushing your DNS (https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html) - maybe that would help somewhat.

On a different note, I noticed it has been a while since I've played around with my ingame garden, so I decided to make the theme more up-to-date. :p

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/08/11/uup.png

Myrdin
08-11-2018, 04:13 AM
And another fusion :)

What if you combined Nerine and Setaria ?
You´d get Serine or Netaria :D

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/08/11/uuF.png

maotd
08-11-2018, 04:17 AM
That's a really cool garden Volarmis. I need to remake mine too.

maotd
08-13-2018, 10:16 AM
Event's 2dn phase and new 6* promotions.

Small Crowea (aka Souther Cross for Nutaku users):
Nothing to say about her. I like her a lot but she was bad back to her event, she is bad with her bloom form and he is still useless with her promoted form. A perfect chimera of Defense, Offense and Solar Blast. And it don't works.
I'm rude with her but she don't worth the 615 Crystal Shards.

Chocolate Cosmos:
She is Chocolate Cosmos but better. Her x1.36 skill rate is really interesting but she don't have that much aside that. Still a nice 6*.

Cherry Sage:
Really nice debuff girl with a lot of offensive assets. She would perfect with skill activation but she already carries a lot of good things.

And that's all. And just to say, we are currently running a 2FG/days login campaign, a summer login campaign, a do missions campaign and a do gathering campaign. That's a lot of free things with a lot of FG and Saltickets waithing for us. Good DMM good.

And I don't want to blame Nutaku once again (I even hesitated to post it) but one of their last daily deals:
I don't know what to say. I should say nothing since I don't pay or buy anything but... seriously.

Myrdin
08-13-2018, 10:54 AM
Event's 2dn phase and new 6* promotions.

Small Crowea (aka Souther Cross for Nutaku users):
Nothing to say about her. I like her a lot but she was bad back to her event, she is bad with her bloom form and he is still useless with her promoted form. A perfect chimera of Defense, Offense and Solar Blast. And it don't works.
I'm rude with her but she don't worth the 615 Crystal Shards.

Chocolate Cosmos:
She is Chocolate Cosmos but better. Her x1.36 skill rate is really interesting but she don't have that much aside that. Still a nice 6*.

Cherry Sage:
Really nice debuff girl with a lot of offensive assets. She would perfect with skill activation but she already carries a lot of good things.

And that's all. And just to say, we are currently running a 2FG/days login campaign, a summer login campaign, a do missions campaign and a do gathering campaign. That's a lot of free things with a lot of FG and Saltickets waithing for us. Good DMM good.

And I don't want to blame Nutaku once again (I even hesitated to post it) but one of their last daily deals:
I don't know what to say. I should say nothing since I don't pay or buy anything but... seriously.

Thank you for letting me know about the new Promoted girls ;)

And yeah, selling Dippledenia a free EVENT girls for Nutaku gold ? Thats absolutely beyond retarded

maotd
08-13-2018, 12:50 PM
Actually they sold her when she gets her Caracther Quest. That's a good idea to steal money from unaware new players.

Myrdin
08-13-2018, 02:06 PM
Whaleship shop - new 2015 sealstone (wish they offered 2016 as well, its 2018 already, come on).

Have been eyeing this girl for a long time now, as one of the 5* I never had, so decided to finally pick her. Regretted it instantly after she opened her mouth. Arrogant up nosed attitude and voice. Color me dissapponted. She always game of the feeling of a shy quiter girl, at least thats how I pictured her voice over. Ah well, one more new girl for the collection I suppose.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/08/13/uua.jpg

Volarmis
08-13-2018, 02:48 PM
For the record, you can click the speaker next to the character when you're shopping with the seal stone to hear their voices.

game2534
08-13-2018, 05:44 PM

They seriously going with this? So what's worse? Selling 4* or 5* event girl?

ShadwNinjaX
08-13-2018, 09:53 PM
Well I have to say my peace with this: If DMM FKG devs are going to select a few event girls to make into new 5* or 6* versions as they did with gigantic tits Geranium, then this spectacular beauty is an absolute must!

Moonflower. No more needs to be said. Probably one of the most breathtaking bloomed forms in the game. Even a blind man can see the beauty in her! She is showing up often in my hud, to which I am very happy! :love: :love: :love:Her and Sourwood would be among the best candidates in my opinion.

Myrdin
08-14-2018, 12:43 AM
So we got 2 5K DMM points deal.

How are they setup ? Ticket ? Random pull ? Any extras ?
I know someone mentioned that the bottom one is a permanent 5K deal or something.

maotd
08-14-2018, 01:23 AM
They seriously going with this? So what's worse? Selling 4* or 5* event girl?
At least they gives some 5* skill(?) bloom with her 4* sell.

And that's not like Dipladenia has her perma reissue avaiable in Nutaku haha.

Myrdin
08-14-2018, 03:25 AM
So I am currently working on all the currently Promotable girls for the Knights guide, and I must say > I wonder how a pure Defensive team would do.

One that uses Def/Guts skill with either Evade or SCounter.

Seeing as you would be somewhere around +120-150% Def buff, with about 20-25% Guard chance, adding Evade would make the girls presumably very tough to kill.

This could be even more so as bunch of the promoted Guts girls have Single target + Drain skills, so while they are tougher to kill with the buffs they can also heal themselves.
Of course you would nee a LOT of Rainbow Shards and bunch of Skill Blooms to make this happen but I can imagine a Defensive Vampire Squad setup as a pretty viable choice.

maotd
08-14-2018, 04:04 AM
It could be good but maybe not on thoses crazy pests able to kill your best defensive girl in one hit. I guess it has great potential with girls like Saffron and promoted Camelia + 3 other super defensives girls. And why not, some Negate damages girls.
But I'm not sure it can be an actual new team archetype. It sounds more like a very defensive verion of Counter or Evade team.

Volarmis
08-14-2018, 12:16 PM
Well I have to say my peace with this: If DMM FKG devs are going to select a few event girls to make into new 5* or 6* versions as they did with gigantic tits Geranium, then this spectacular beauty is an absolute must!

Moonflower. No more needs to be said. Probably one of the most breathtaking bloomed forms in the game. Even a blind man can see the beauty in her! She is showing up often in my hud, to which I am very happy! :love: :love: :love:Her and Sourwood would be among the best candidates in my opinion.

Yeah, I've got to admit - her design really stands out in a good way.
One thing I have against her though is the choice of her voice actor. For me, she is probably the poster girl of a mismatched appearance and voice in this game.
Then again maybe that's just me being picky. :p

My comment about the recent "deal" on Nutaku - I'm glad I no longer associate with that version of the game.

maotd
08-14-2018, 12:59 PM
I admit too for Moonflower. If she got a 5* version I will try her. Even if I though the same for many nice event girls.

Unregistered
08-14-2018, 04:14 PM
Moonflower's fugly.

I mean her battle sprite, of course.

JLP603
08-14-2018, 06:20 PM
Abt deal: WOW. That deal for dipledenia is just such a huge rip off man.... its things like these that almost ensure people who are knowledgeable abt the game to not spend money. My condolences to anyone who didnt know she was a free event girl and got scammed >:(
Abt moon flower: YES totally agree back when i started out playing fkg at nutaku she was one of my favourites decent ult animation effects. Good design brown skinned beauty and good h scene.the only thing i hate is her bloomed and evolved artwork.