PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Wutan
01-19-2017, 10:14 AM
Yes finally i have got it.

Dorei0sama
01-19-2017, 10:22 AM
Yes finally i have got it.

Nice, i only have 30 of d medal atm. There are two card on the menu, dont know which one is better :confused:.

nikonana
01-19-2017, 11:23 PM
Funnily when I read the jap wiki, most of stage 15 and above maps have power requirement below 470k (yes even stage 33. Reaching 400k doesn't take too long time (especially considering DMM generousity) and it's easy to find any helper with minimum 100k power.

I'm on stage 16, bearing with RNGfuckery right now. Let's see if I can reach stage 25 soon.

Myrdin
01-20-2017, 01:16 PM
So guys - this being a DMM thread I have to wonder - did any of you come across any DMM FKG Serial codes to get some extra goodies ?

I managed to find one on FB, and I remember there being a bunch more, but hell I cant find them anymore (they have been either spammed over massively, or deleted).

To get my guild and non guild members some token of appreciation, those who have not yet used this one, here you go:

TGS 2015 Serial Code: K1ZN-DORK-MLCF-DALE
Enter this code on the banner with 「DMMゲームズ東京ゲームショウ2015」

You can use this one on the Manyus banner - you will get 2 lvl100 manyus of each type. Not the best thing ever, but I think there is always use for some additional Tier 3 manyus :)

Unregistered
01-20-2017, 01:30 PM
So guys - this being a DMM thread I have to wonder - did any of you come across any DMM FKG Serial codes to get some extra goodies ?

I managed to find one on FB, and I remember there being a bunch more, but hell I cant find them anymore (they have been either spammed over massively, or deleted).

Most of the codes require buying something. The free codes are mainly 4*s available during or shortly after dev livestreams.

Wutan
01-20-2017, 04:26 PM

To get my guild and non guild members some token of appreciation, those who have not yet used this one, here you go:

TGS 2015 Serial Code: K1ZN-DORK-MLCF-DALE
Enter this code on the banner with 「DMMゲームズ東京ゲームショウ2015」

You can use this one on the Manyus banner - you will get 2 lvl100 manyus of each type. Not the best thing ever, but I think there is always use for some additional Tier 3 manyus :)

As far as i know there are only two usable Serial codes. The others are all expired etc.

The one that you posted and another one which grants you a specific 4* (not that interesting though). I think i read it somewhere on the himeuta Forum.

I only got one Lvl 100 Manyu of each type.

Anyway thanks for sharing friend :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hell Yeah finally a good Ticket Pull:

nikonana
01-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Just one more rainbow skillbloom and she's done! but she will never have more than 1 equip slot

http://i.imgur.com/Y86R7wX.jpg

Dorei0sama
01-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Just one more rainbow skillbloom and she's done! but she will never have more than 1 equip slot

http://i.imgur.com/Y86R7wX.jpg

have another fox girl's version evolved today 3392

nikonana
01-21-2017, 06:01 PM
Reminder onsen lewdboss event will end tomorrow, so if you have the event boss spawning item (sign icon) better waste it asap.

Now reaching stage 26. Stage 14-18 was rng fuckfest while 19-25 was speed + placement tactics. Stage 26 feels like breather since you can beat it with same speed and only 1-2 rng nodes. Funnily stage 26 has chance to give random 3* girl, I don't know why they added it.

It's crazy how 30% stamina reduction + 2x gold can increase my bank quite fast. I probably wasted 800k alone for feeding ampys for my rainbow but never drop below 500k gold. I didn't even bother with saturday gold daily, just normal mission. Made profit mostly from selling 2* drop and doing normal gacha.

sharpness
01-21-2017, 09:06 PM
I want to play that game in JP version
but my ip is not allowed... so sad..

i Wonder if i had a chance to play...

>>>>(Dreaming to play)<<<< :D
-_-

arclance
01-21-2017, 10:06 PM
I want to play that game in JP version
but my ip is not allowed... so sad..

i Wonder if i had a chance to play...

>>>>(Dreaming to play)<<<< :D
-_-
Unless the reason your IP is blocked is because you live in one of counties that has a draconian law against VPNs you should be able to use a VPN to get around that.

sharpness
01-22-2017, 12:52 PM
Unless the reason your IP is blocked is because you live in one of counties that has a draconian law against VPNs you should be able to use a VPN to get around that.

How can i play ..?
do i even get a chance??
what VPN are you talking about.? how can i play?
Is there any other way to play in jp version?

>>>>(Asking)<<<< :D
-_-

Myrdin
01-22-2017, 01:18 PM
How can i play ..?
do i even get a chance??
what VPN are you talking about.? how can i play?
Is there any other way to play in jp version?

>>>>(Asking)<<<< :D
-_-

Let me copy paste the instructions I got from Wutan, when he recruited me to the DMM version
"Here is a link how to edit DMM to play there games outside of Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=339hIuWMFNo

Here is the link to there Website:
http://www.dmm.com/"

This worked for me just fine, so give it a try.

arclance
01-22-2017, 03:26 PM
I did not need to do anything special to play using "dmm.co.jp".
I think you need a font for Japanese installed for some of it to look right but it works without one.
I have heard that "dmm.com" requires some adjustment to use though I never tried it.

nazrin992
01-22-2017, 10:48 PM
All I know for DMM co is never pick English version else you will be direct to Nutaku. It is why I give up surveying DMM games until I simply ignore the language and do it just that. Granted it is best if you can play games you are familiar with.

Myrdin
01-23-2017, 02:45 AM
Guys new event is up - and from what it seems you can get some sort of ticket to exchange/roll on the current new gacha ... ?
Need someone to give me the full briefing on this one I REALLY want that 6* - thats when Mortal Kombat meets Flower Knight Girls - she is the FKG Scorpion and OH BOY do I love Scorpion !

Cant really expect much from my luck, but it would be bloody amazing to get that one as my first (or whichever really) 6* on DMM, regardless of how good/bad she is.

If I hurry a bit I might get enough gems fro two rolls, plus 4 tickets to burn before I roll. Not enough with those rates but damn I´ll be damned if I dont give it a try !

Myrdin
01-23-2017, 03:20 AM
I drew around 12:10 am jst (Japanese sacred time :eek:). I was expecting drawing Di Yu though.

Now I am going to wait for this for the whole day, till I go draw my Scorpina (no idea whats her name, but she is a female FKG Scorpion so its legit HMPF !!!) :D

Dorei0sama
01-23-2017, 04:21 AM
Now I am going to wait for this for the whole day, till I go draw my Scorpina (no idea whats her name, but she is a female FKG Scorpion so its legit HMPF !!!) :D

Gonna aim for Chinese new year :) (also 12 o'clock), good luck with your gacha.

Rupturez
01-23-2017, 04:28 AM
This gacha has me in a tough spot. I really like the 6* but I should know better than trying to draw a 6*, not to mention we get Yakuta Mei Plumblossom and Yakuta Dogwood gacha in roughly 10 days..

Raine
01-23-2017, 04:31 AM
I kind of wanted to vote for a 2* (Bistorta is my favorite), but.....

......fanboi in me prevails. #GiveRedGingerClothes

Dorei0sama
01-23-2017, 04:34 AM
This gacha has me in a tough spot. I really like the 6* but I should know better than trying to draw a 6*, not to mention we get Yakuta Mei Plumblossom and Yakuta Dogwood gacha in roughly 10 days..

Keeping your hope up man, there is going to be great reward at the end 3414, is this somekind of voting ? ;)

Rupturez
01-23-2017, 04:37 AM
Keeping your hope up man, there is going to be great reward at the end 3414

Great reward? From what I understood this voting is just a popularity contest for a new alt form of a girl.

Need to use 3.000 voting tickets for maxed out event girl btw. 5.000 for all event equip from what I understood.

Dorei0sama
01-23-2017, 04:48 AM
So it doesnt have to be an alternate version of 6 star, i think i am gonna vote for Justicia, hoping she will have a 6 star form ;) (sound a bit reasonable right?).

nikonana
01-23-2017, 04:56 AM
No Nazuna no Vote. They even have magazine with Office Lady-ish Nazuna on it. #Iwanttofuck727

inb4 Eab wasting his votes for strawberry

Wutan
01-23-2017, 05:06 AM
Wow that's a really tough one.

I don't know which Girl i should vote for :confused:

Maple already has got a 5* and 6* Version.

Any Suggestions?

I wonder if the Top 3 Girls will get a 5* or 6* Version.

Rupturez
01-23-2017, 05:19 AM

I don't know which Girl i should vote for :confused:

Maple already has got a 5* and 6* Version.

Any Suggestions?

kerria obviously ~

Raine
01-23-2017, 05:21 AM

I don't know which Girl i should vote for :p

Maple already has a 5* and 6* Version.

Any Suggestions?

Better join me in my rally instead! #GiveRedGingerClothes

In keeping with the bride and miko gachas, 6* and 5* versions are what I'm expecting.

Wutan
01-23-2017, 05:32 AM
kerria obviously ~

Hmm yeah i like her but i assume that 6* will get 5* Versions and vice versa (i don't know for sure of course but it's a gut feeling)

So from a value Point of view i think it's best to vote for a 5*.

Hmm i guess it doesn't matter that much cause i won't be one of the three lucky winners anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Better join me in my rally instead! #GiveRedGingerClothes

In keeping with the bride and miko gachas, 6* and 5* versions are what I'm expecting.

Yeah i also considered voting for her but there are so many good looking Girls.

The "Masked Girl" for example^^

Myrdin
01-23-2017, 05:33 AM
Hmm I really REALLY dislike Mei Kimono version, despite the fact that she is one of the top girls for me, the kimono version just doesnt work on me. And Dogwood I kinda given up on, so that Gacha does not realy hold any interest of mine.

Heeeh... I am kinda tempted to vote for Vicky (I know, I know.....). That girl has been growing more and more on me lately.

I would vote for teen Dianthus (5*) but she was a 6* to begin with so thats a no go. Hmm dont really have anyone I wanna spend those votes on, and yet make them actually usefull (as in not a character that already has an alternate version of higher/lesser tear of herself)

Btw guys, what are those extra clickable buttons in the Event page ? Is it just a pure exchange "for gold/manyus/crafting sprites (thats how I call those things used to lvl up equip)/something* or is it some sort of boost or what does it do actually.

Raine
01-23-2017, 05:36 AM
Btw guys, what are those extra clickable buttons in the Event page ? Is it just a pure exchange "for gold/manyus/crafting sprites (thats how I call those things used to lvl up equip)/something* or is it some sort of boost or what does it do actually.

I think that's what the megaphones are intended for, to spawn secret gardens.

I'm having a hard time trudging through the stages right now. Fucking snail connection.

Wutan
01-23-2017, 05:38 AM
Hmm I really REALLY dislike Mei Kimono version, despite the fact that she is one of the top girls for me, that one just doesnt fit with me.
And Dogwood I kinda given up on, soo...

Heeeh... I am kinda tempted to vote for Vicky (I know, I know.....). That girl has been growing more and more on me lately.

I would vote for teen Dianthus (5*) but she was a 6* to begin with so thats a no go. Hmm dont really have anyone I wanna spend those votes on, and yet make them actually usefull (as in not a character that already has an alternate version of higher/lesser tear of herself)

You can use those megaphones to summon Bonus Stages (Stamina Cost:0).

Maybe i should vote for Bipinna Cosmos?

I mean she could get a 6* Version (with good Abilities pls) and judging how easily i obtained that Girl in the past...:p

Edit:

Ok i will vote for: http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B7%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3

Reasons:

1. In my opinion Pierce Types need more Support.
The best 6* are Slice Types and the Majority of the 6* Girls are also Slice Types. So i won't vote for a Slice Girl.

As far as i know there aren't that many 6* Pierce Girls released compared to the other three Types.

2. I like her. She is a Ninja. That's a plus :o

3. She will eventually become a 6* Girl.

Eab1990
01-23-2017, 05:59 AM
No Nazuna no Vote. They even have magazine with Office Lady-ish Nazuna on it. #Iwanttofuck727

inb4 Eab wasting his votes for strawberry

I don't even have a DMM account!

nikonana
01-23-2017, 06:06 AM
Thought you had one since you tends to be vocal about nutaku games specially aigis and this one. My bad.

Meanwhile I'm sitting on 310 flower gems + single 5* ticket. Full of anxiety to roll gacha.

Vise
01-23-2017, 07:14 AM

I want that new onee san....well busty loli is fine too :rolleyes:

Raine
01-23-2017, 08:34 AM
On the update log (http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?8682-Maintenance-Notice-Jan-23rd-2017), HydroKirby (Himeuta mod) left some additional notes, of which the last one is probably of utmost interest:

-The newest Manyu stage is guaranteed to drop one 100 year old Manyu.
-The survey's Selection Gacha section was renewed, but there are no other changes.
-The 2nd round of the 2 Year Anniversary Login Bonus Campaign coming on 1/25 has 5* Flower Knight Seal Stone (2nd Anniversary) item as one of its rewards. I presume if would let you get any girl of your choosing.

Dorei0sama
01-23-2017, 08:51 AM
On the update log (http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?8682-Maintenance-Notice-Jan-23rd-2017), HydroKirby (Himeuta mod) left some additional notes, of which the last one is probably of utmost interest:

People who have play fkg for 2 years will have chance to 6 * girl, us who ve just started playing, not a chance, but we still have hope ayy.

Myrdin
01-23-2017, 09:07 AM
Ok guys so I spent today running a bunch of rng mission to get the last 6 gems I needed for 100FGems and then waited for the exact time to do the pull. I did it at:
JST: 12:05is PM

Results are just..... WOW
I think Lady Luck just not just smiled, but literally sent me a flying kiss over. Have to make sure to take her out and have a good time as a thank you :D

I started with the 4 tickets pull I saved up from the weekly quests. Got 3 bronze and.... 3rd dupe of my teen Dianthus ! Which is my assistant and also my most favorite girl from the DMM poll I´ve seen so far, so a dupe is great to max her out eventually.
Super happy about this !
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/23/mTzs.jpg

Seeing as I got super lucky, I decided to ride the wave and went straight for the 10+1 pull on Scopio... err.. Aizoon gacha.
I clicked the gacha, and hit the pot pull button (multiple times, since sometimes it doesnt react) and once it started to light up, I literally went "kid hoping for a miracle" mode and closed my eyes....

I opened them just the moment when the pot turned Rainbow and I was like: ..... a 6* ?! well I´ll humbly take any I can get.
Then the screen came up and .... there is was ! Aizoon Stonecrop ! BLOODY FCKN YEAAAAAH !!! *if you think adult men cant scream-laugh from joy, you think wrong :D
Also a new 5* to boot (I am not a dick enough to ignore that girl just cause I am happy with the rainbow).
Welcome welcome ! Take a seat and have a tea.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/23/1DaOeR.jpg

Now, I still had another 50 gems left and since I have no interest in the next upcoming Gacha, I though that "Ok even if its not a 6* one more 5* would be very nice". Hit the button, turned away from the screen and once the deed was done.... I was just cringing happily:
Cepha came back to me here on DMM, but more importantly not one, but 3 new 5* Girls came along with her, two of which were featured in the Gacha itself:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/23/p37UyXZFeB.jpg

I am super happy, excited, and also thankful for this pull. This is not just my first 6* on DMM, but also a 6* I REALLY liked the moment I lay my eyes upon her (Get Over HERE ! ;) ). So to get her as my first 6* is a small miracle on its own !
Plus 4 new 5* (none of which I know the name off :D ) and a Waifu dupe, is just amazing addition.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I hope I wont make the others to salty with my joy and should that happen please accept my apologies. Seeing as I was the only one "being behind" from our guild, and being the founder to add, I am just glad, and thankful for this little fortune really.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Soo... I gues I finally caught up to you lads! :D

Wutan
01-23-2017, 09:23 AM
GZ friend :)

I felt a little bit guilty for getting 6* Stewartia a few days ago cause i wanted you to get your first 6*
DMM rulez i guess :cool:

What are the Abilities of the "Scorpion Lady" btw?
Japanese Wiki isn't updated yet.

Is DMM your new Main Account now??? xd

Rupturez
01-23-2017, 09:27 AM
Sick pulls bro, grats! :)

Dorei0sama
01-23-2017, 09:30 AM
Yeah, that's great pull. I wish i have that luck in next few day ;)

Wutan
01-23-2017, 09:48 AM
Himeutians should be already working on the new event and unit pages by now.

6* Aizoon Stonecrop (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aizoon_Stonecrop)
Active: Deals x2.2 damage to all enemies
Base: +20% attack to party members
Evolved: +20% critical attack rate to party members

5* Protea (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/King_Protea)
Active: Deals x2.2 damage to one enemy; x1.6 to 2 enemies; x1.4 damage to 3 or more enemies
Base: +20% chance for re-enactment (same as my Chinese Lantern when bloomed)
Evolved: +10% attack to party members

5* Dalmatian Bellflower (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Dalmatian_Bellflower)
Active: Deals x2.4 damage to one enemy, drains HP
Base: 10% attack reduction to 3 enemies (same as 5* Himeshara)
Evolved: +10% attack to party members

Ok thanks Roentgen.

I guess i will join the himeuta Forum as well.

And we will get a "Choose your 5*" ticket right?

OMG DMM is so good.

Myrdin
01-23-2017, 10:09 AM
Thanks guys :)

Wutan: Nope man. If Vici would find out, she would axe murder me for leaving her (since I dont have her on DMM), search for you and axe murder you for suggesting doing so, go to Japan and, of course, axe murder the entire DMM team for making a version of the game that took me away from her (though DMM was first, but cant really reason with a raving lunatic... or grieving waifu), go back in time and axe murder Sephiroth for being a dick in FF7 and also...why the heck not, and then finally axe murder herself so that she could go to the afterlife and be with me again.

....I´ve never really been a fan of double suicide (more like mass murder T__T) in the first place, sooooo..... I think I´ll keep things as they are for now :P
(with auto-run the game plays itself anyway so I still spend more time playing DMM version, when it comes to time spent in-game per day).

On a more serious note - Roentgen thanks for that summary. Seems to me like all the featured girls are pretty darn legit. To bad I dont have my 4 Crit girls from Nutaku version here, that would be completely sick if the crit rate stack. Also - a HP drain girl that is not slice is pretty rare. I would like to have one team be a vampire (hp drain) squad and getting this girl is just perfect for that.

Hmm so there´ll be a choose your 5* ticket gacha ? Ah well... I got amazing luck this time so I wont make in time but then again, you cant have it all right :P

Wutan
01-23-2017, 10:28 AM
Thanks guys :)

Wutan: Nope man. If Vici would find out, she would axe murder me for leaving her (since I dont have her on DMM), search for you and axe murder you for suggesting doing so, go to Japan and, of course, axe murder the entire DMM team for making a version of the game that took me away from her (though DMM was first, but cant really reason with a raving lunatic... or grieving waifu), go back in time and axe murder Sephiroth for being a dick in FF7 and also...why the heck not, and then finally axe murder herself so that she could go to the afterlife and be with me again.

....I´ve never really been a fan of double suicide (more like mass murder T__T) in the first place, sooooo..... I think I´ll keep things as they are for now :P
(with auto-run the game plays itself anyway so I still spend more time playing DMM version, when it comes to time spent in-game per day).

On a more serious note - Roentgen thanks for that summary. Seems to me like all the featured girls are pretty darn legit. To bad I dont have my 4 Crit girls from Nutaku version here, that would be completely sick if the crit rate stack. Also - a HP drain girl that is not slice is pretty rare. I would like to have one team be a vampire (hp drain) squad and getting this girl is just perfect for that.

Hmm so there´ll be a choose your 5* ticket gacha ? Ah well... I got amazing luck this time so I wont make in time but then again, you cant have it all right :P

No friend it's not a Gacha. It's a present :) (second half of the 2 year anniversary celebration, coming soon).

About FF7: R.I.P. Aerith and all your equipped Materia (seriously i hated that part of the game)

When did you pull your Girls? 16:05 Europe time right? (00:05 Japanese time)

Wutan
01-23-2017, 12:02 PM
wow guys we have got 36 gems :o

Rupturez
01-23-2017, 12:03 PM
LOL 36 gems in gift box upon login and people say nutaku > dmm :rolleyes:

arclance
01-23-2017, 08:49 PM
Yup!12345678910

Wutan
01-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Yes finally she is usefull :o

Drip
01-24-2017, 01:27 PM
Yes finally she is usefull :o

I didn't check the wiki, but I figure that's Gerbera Bloomed? :)

Raine
01-24-2017, 01:34 PM
I didn't check the wiki, but I figure that's Gerbera Bloomed? :)

Yes, that is her bloomed form. :D

Wutan
01-24-2017, 01:43 PM
Yep that proofs that even the worst Gacha Gold can become a viable Team Member after Blooming.

Design wise i really like her Dress. Looks good :)

Well Drip i should have purchased Fritillaria a long time ago on Nutaku. I will get her on DMM for sure :D

Myrdin
01-24-2017, 02:16 PM
So what does our beloved "not unique smile anymore" lady have to offer once bloomed, that makes her good ?

Rupturez
01-24-2017, 02:18 PM
So what does our beloved "not unique smile anymore" lady have to offer once bloomed, that makes her good ?

All girls +12% attack and she gets 5% attack when skills are triggered instead of the horrible 1%.
Basically 5* Frita

nikonana
01-24-2017, 03:24 PM
In 10 days we will get roughly 40 FG, 18 ampys, 20 stamina potion, 2 2nd affection heart, 2 gold elixir, and 5* ticket.

Wutan
01-24-2017, 04:10 PM
Man, JP devs surely know how to keep everyone's satisfaction up.

The patch on regular manyu and dragon maps involved replacing RNG panels with switch panels, as well as less pest groups to beat, so that made it much easier for anyone to full clear them now for the gems. The new 100 stamina manyu stage offers 5 chests with a guaranteed Lv.100 manyu from one of them.

On a totally unrelated note, I ran gold elixir maps yesterday to have an excuse to unload blooming mats. Got one in 5 runs, used it on...

(⌐■_■)

I also tried her Gacha yesterday (mainly for her and a miracle Scotch Broom :p)...Well got Mei (Yukata) Dupe instead.
At least it's not a Bronze/Silver Pot so the roll is decent i guess.

i expect her in your Helper Squad soon :)

nikonana
01-24-2017, 04:33 PM
I wonder which gold to pick, if they include non-gacha 5* (example Apron Sakura which obtainable by buying fkg merch) I would take one in a heartbeat.

Otherwise I'll find any good girl with bloomed form or perhaps someone cute.

Dari
01-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Man, JP devs surely know how to keep everyone's satisfaction up.

The patch on regular manyu and dragon maps involved replacing RNG panels with switch panels, as well as less pest groups to beat, so that made it much easier for anyone to full clear them now for the gems. The new 100 stamina manyu stage offers 5 chests with a guaranteed Lv.100 manyu from one of them.

On a totally unrelated note, I ran gold elixir maps yesterday to have an excuse to unload blooming mats. Got one in 5 runs, used it on...

(⌐■_■)
Meanwhile on Nutaku, I just got 4 lvl5 manyus from the 80 stam map, 2 times in a row, total bullshit.

nikonana
01-24-2017, 07:39 PM
Echinacea got evasion and 1st turn 1.5x skill activation for 2 people (including her) after blooming. Her normal/evolved is mediocre since only 10% atk buff and 1.5x self skill activation. Stats wise, she's great for increasing your TP (16000/7000/3500). Her lv5 skill trigger rate is 35%.

But it's up to you to choose. My Echina still melts against that lv 160 cockroaches.

Personally I'm stuck between Beefsteak Geranium (tiger girl) and Ionocidium Xmas. I like the ability concept (18% atk buff for everyone if you feed her with skillbloom up to lv5 skill

arclance
01-24-2017, 11:27 PM
My not-so-short shortlist is down to Dahlia or Oppaibell for attack reduction, leaning more on the latter. Echinacea with that unique skillset is really making a strong case though. It was actually from your post back then that I only learned of her.I have a Dahlia on my Nutaku account. Her skillset is good so any girl close to that you like should be good.
I personally like Dahlia's battle skill animation a lot.

I am looking at Apple, Aloe, Laurentia, Flamingo Plant (Justica), and Dogwood (Yukata).
I am leaning towards Lauerntia or Aloe because Lily of the Valley, Alium, Gerbera, and Glory of the Sun work with Solar drive.

I got a Gerbera x2 (Lv.2 skill, two equip slots), Glory of the Sun (Leucocoryne), and Alium along with a gaggle of 4*s (including 3 more Di Yu) since the last time I mentioned what 5* I have gotten.
Lots of +x% attack but I need to bloom most of my 5* to get at it.

Raine
01-25-2017, 01:44 AM
Echinacea got evasion and 1st turn 1.5x skill activation for 2 people (including her) after blooming. Her normal/evolved is mediocre since only 10% atk buff and 1.5x self skill activation. Stats wise, she's great for increasing your TP (16000/7000/3500). Her lv5 skill trigger rate is 35%.

But it's up to you to choose. My Echina still melts against that lv 160 cockroaches.

Personally I'm stuck between Beefsteak Geranium (tiger girl) and Ionocidium Xmas. I like the ability concept (18% atk buff for everyone if you feed her with skillbloom up to lv5 skill

Currently, my roster includes bloomable girls of each type except pierce, so Echinacea is strongly considered in my top 3 choices. I have no more good purples to raise though. It'll likely be Oppaibell vs. Ecchi-nacea... and the one with bigger oppai wins!

I'll be rolling the gacha next week anyway to see if I get something nice before then.

I was about to mention that "White Tiger" likely won't end up in the selection as she was a recent addition to the Premium Gacha lineup. Girls added there after 1/11 won't be part of the selection, per a devnote (http://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/flower-help/news/news_0602.html?date=1485294469).

I have a Dahlia on my Nutaku account. Her skillset is good so any girl close to that you like should be good.
I personally like Dahlia's battle skill animation a lot.

After thinking about it, I might just go with Green Bell (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Bell), being short on magic types this time, unless I get something better with my next batch rolls. Her ability profile is close to Dahlia's, to go with higher overall power (13100+5672+2178) and higher skill proc (24% base, 34% max).

I am looking at Apple, Aloe, Laurentia, Flamingo Plant (Justica), and Dogwood (Yukata).
I am leaning towards Lauerntia or Aloe because Lily of the Valley, Alium, Gerbera, and Glory of the Sun work with Solar drive.

I got a Gerbera x2 (Lv.2 skill, two equip slots), Glory of the Sun (Leucocoryne), and Alium along with a gaggle of 4*s (including 3 more Di Yu) since the last time I mentioned what 5* I have gotten.
Lots of +x% attack but I need to bloom most of my 5* to get at it.

On top of skill up abilities, Laurentia's or Aloe's other abilities should synergize very well with the girls in your roster. Personally, Laurentia because I find shine crystal abilities just as essential as solar drive damage on a solar drive-oriented team.

The other choices are solid though as they have bloomed forms. Can't go wrong with any of them, really.

Myrdin
01-25-2017, 02:56 AM
Yep the less RNG there is in those maps the better. I just run my Nutaku account for manyus today - why the hell do they keep including those fckn lvl5 manyus in a bloody 80 AP mission, is beyond me, never even mind the fact that its ore leaned on rng for the full chest clear.

Very nice to hear there will be more freebies, darn these people are generous, its beyond comparison with those greedy pigs from "youknowwhichcompanyImean".

Will be holding on to all gems I get for now, until there is another gacha that I find intriguing. Though it would be nice to roll on Aizoon gacha one more time, to maybe get one more copy for the upgrade I will instead hold onto those gems. At this point in time, rather than quality (skill upgrades, slot unlocks) I am looking for quantity (more gold/rainbow girls to add) to bolster my troops.

After taking a look I have 3 vamp girls, 2 of which have attack debuff, and one additional attack debuff girl (might have missed someone).
In the future I´d like to build one debuff unit, and one life drain unit, the only down side is that the Life draining one would be all single target power, and the lack of AOE would hurt . But thats way in the future.

Wutan
01-25-2017, 04:23 AM
I wonder which Gold to pick from the 5* ticket as well.

I plan my final Team for the future. After i have collected my Top 20 i'll stop whaling.

Squad 1: I miss Fritillaria and Daisy there. I will purchase them. It's a Skill Activation Squad. Only Girl without Bloomed Form is Maple imo.
Squad 2: Complete. It's similar to Squad 1.
Squad 3: I was lucky. I have got Christmas Stewartia from my Danchou Ticket. I need two more Skill Activation Girls there to boost Stewartia's Skill Chance cause a high Skill Activation goes well with her "Double Strike" Ability.
Squad 4: Debuff Squad. I will purchase Foxy Girl (i could purchase Cherry instead but nah Fox Girl has amazing artwork, Skillz and animations :D)
So i will need two more Debuff Girls.

I don't know if i should go for a good Debuff Girl or another Skill Activation Girl :confused:

Is there a Atk Debuff/Skill Activation Gacha in the near future?

If the answer is no i guess i have to go with a Debuff Girl considering i have only two of them atm.

Any Suggestions?

Myrdin
01-25-2017, 04:26 AM
Which "pick your 5* girl" ticket are you talking about ? :O

Wutan
01-25-2017, 04:33 AM
Which "pick your 5* girl" ticket are you talking about ? :O

We will get a "Choose your 5* ticket" as a present (last step of the current 2 Year Anniversary Campaign).

DMM rocks :o

Rupturez
01-25-2017, 06:12 AM
Pick a 5* is a very easy pick for me.
Has to be Lady's Sorrel.

Really really cute girl, hit type which I really need, aoe skill for 2,4x damage, skill activation and +10% attack to all.

http://tinyimg.io/i/vXZlek1.png

Myrdin
01-25-2017, 06:54 AM
I am lacking a good reliable pierce girl - the re-issue has one, and this event has one, plus I pulled one from the Azoon pull, however - 2 of these are single target attackers, and I am guessing the gunner girl from re-issue is the same.

Any good recommendation for a pierce AOE girl ?
(ideally post a link with your recommendation, since as you all know I tend to forget the names of the girls quite a lot :D )

Otherwise I suppose I´ll take the masked onmyoji girl :3

Rupturez
01-25-2017, 07:03 AM
I am lacking a good reliable pierce girl - the re-issue has one, and this event has one, plus I pulled one from the Azoon pull, however - 2 of these are single target attackers, and I am guessing the gunner girl from re-issue is the same.

Any good recommendation for a pierce AOE girl ?
(ideally post a link with your recommendation, since as you all know I tend to forget the names of the girls quite a lot :D )

Otherwise I suppose I´ll take the masked onmyoji girl :3

Anemone 5* bro, definitely.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Anemone_(World%27s_Flower_Shrine_Maiden)

She is cute, aoe attack 1.7x to all enemies, skill up 1.2x and 10% attack to all. She was one of my first girls and she is great.

Cant say no to this:
http://tinyimg.io/i/KoXUxHf.gif

Wutan
01-25-2017, 08:42 AM
Dude, Green Bell for debuff! I'm giving her a long, hard look myself though. (no, not that kind of look... b-b-baka)

You can probably go with any bloomable girl. Old school like Toad Lily or vanilla (pun intended) Chocolate Cosmos, or new school like Laurentia (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Laurentia) perhaps? Of nonbloomable ones, Japanese Iris, Pitahaya, or Miko Anemone above. :D

If you're a fan of "random strike" skills, Kale and Lily (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lily) come to mind. Both go with skill activation up at least, so they should be good as well.

Thanks Roentgen :)

It's a little bit odd that there are no Debuff Girls with a Bloomed Form besides Cherry.

Yep i think i will go with Green Bell :)

Dorei0sama
01-25-2017, 08:58 AM
I am thinking of getting Thoroughwort, she doesnt have bloom form but her ability looks awesome. Look>utility.

Wutan
01-25-2017, 12:04 PM
You forgot Acacia, who just got hers at the start of the year. :p

By the way, bear in mind that the 5* seal stone is said to have no expiration date. :)

Oh that's good to know.

I'll wait until i really need a specific unit in this case.

Vise
01-26-2017, 03:55 AM
So...basically girls with ability( debuff / skill activation) better than girls with high stat ?

Vise
01-26-2017, 04:31 AM
Attack debuffers become highly useful in the later maps (Campaign 14, for example) because enemy damage eventually increases to a point wherein the girls' defense is no longer enough to mitigate it.

It's deemed one of the stronger passives in the game, along with skill activation buff.

Seeing is believing. ;)

I see... looks like i will pick girls with debuff skill then.

Myrdin
01-26-2017, 08:17 AM
Anemone 5* bro, definitely.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Anemone_(World%27s_Flower_Shrine_Maiden)

She is cute, aoe attack 1.7x to all enemies, skill up 1.2x and 10% attack to all. She was one of my first girls and she is great.

Cant say no to this:
http://tinyimg.io/i/KoXUxHf.gif

Bro, I think I am sold on her ;) She is super adorable, and I think her ultimate is pretty dope - that thunder dragon thing is like "Daaaamn who brought Final Fantasy summoning to this game ?!". And her skills are quite usefull.
Jop I will take your recommendation to heart, and when I have the ticket, I think this cutie will be a thing to consider.

Dari
01-26-2017, 01:08 PM
I'm not crying, something got into my eyes..:( I got 1 gold girl from 5 10+1, but this is just wow.

Rupturez
01-26-2017, 03:12 PM
http://tinyimg.io/i/mWS9Iie.png

Guess who just came to visit me?
Yeah my third rainbow on dmm without paying, wtf.

Really happy with this.

nikonana
01-26-2017, 03:36 PM
First roll from scorpio gacha gave me three golds, two new girls with single dupe.
Second roll from another gacha gave single gold girl from new year event, rest bronze.
Danchou ticket gave dupe xmas maple.

Only sad about danchou ticket outcome, but otherwise a solid roll.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 09:44 PM
So I just started the DMM version as something to do after I've done everything in Nutaku's.
Can someone explain what's going on with the event on DMM? Something about party favors or tickets that you hand to a girl of your choosing. What purpose does this serve?
Wish I could read japanese >.<

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 10:43 PM
Awesome, thanks!

Dorei0sama
01-27-2017, 08:21 AM
So, i ve just done my chinese new year gacha, not overall good but quite satisfying. 200 gems was spent, 2 silver pot 1 gold pot and 1 rainbow pot in the last 50 gems ;) (forgot to screen shot 2 silver pot, sorry guys) 34633464.

Myrdin
01-27-2017, 08:26 AM
So, i ve just done my chinese new year gacha, not overall good but quite satisfying. 200 gems was spent, 2 silver pot 1 gold pot and 1 rainbow pot in the last 50 gems ;) (forgot to screen shot 2 silver pot, sorry guys) 34633464.

Gratz, it doesnt seem so bad, plus the 6* loli is pretty cute :)
200 FG is a lot, but on DMM its a matter of two months, rather than half a year and all maps cleared :D

Dorei0sama
01-27-2017, 08:38 AM
Gratz, it doesnt seem so bad, plus the 6* loli is pretty cute :)
200 FG is a lot, but on DMM its a matter of two months, rather than half a year and all maps cleared :D

Thanks, i nearly give up the last 100 gems but i continue. Did use 150 dmm points before hand and it seems there is no miracle like my last fox girl single draw.

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 06:52 PM
What's the third tab in the campaign/subjugation menu? Is this reissued events? Only the top one seems to have a timer on it

arclance
01-27-2017, 06:59 PM
What's the third tab in the campaign/subjugation menu? Is this reissued events? Only the top one seems to have a timer on it
Yes that is the resissued events tab.
The ones without a timer are permanent and don't go away.

nikonana
01-28-2017, 04:02 AM
That 'almost' moment. Got 4 life crystal and hp ampy.

Reminder the 2x gold is still running till Monday jst. I hope the maintenance will bring something good, preferably more bloomed girls.

Myrdin
01-28-2017, 04:12 AM
Soo I put like 3600 tickets into a 3* which was pretty high - thinking - Hmm good the DMM players are much smarter than Nutaku players, they understand that its better to vote for lower tier girl, and if she gets through she will get a 5/6* form ! Time to make them small rarity ladies shine !

Checked in back today.... she is 38, the top is again filled with 5/6*..... no the DMM players are bunch of idiots as well.
It doesnt matter which girl is your favorite - if she is already a top tier girl with one or two variants, why the FUCK would you vote for her ?!
Its not like they gonna make more variants of her, and if they do - then the company is bunch of fagtards as well.
I rest my case, will not ever care about shit like this again, unless the people get smarter (coz none of them understand that they are hurting themselves with this. Why not get a brand new 5/6* from a low tier girl, instead just push for more variants of the same chick over and over again). Siiiiigh....

Dorei0sama
01-28-2017, 06:26 AM
Soo I put like 3600 tickets into a 3* which was pretty high - thinking - Hmm good the DMM players are much smarter than Nutaku players, they understand that its better to vote for lower tier girl, and if she gets through she will get a 5/6* form ! Time to make them small rarity ladies shine !

Checked in back today.... she is 38, the top is again filled with 5/6*..... no the DMM players are bunch of idiots as well.
It doesnt matter which girl is your favorite - if she is already a top tier girl with one or two variants, why the FUCK would you vote for her ?!
Its not like they gonna make more variants of her, and if they do - then the company is bunch of fagtards as well.
I rest my case, will not ever care about shit like this again, unless the people get smarter (coz none of them understand that they are hurting themselves with this. Why not get a brand new 5/6* from a low tier girl, instead just push for more variants of the same chick over and over again). Siiiiigh....
Agree, the true idiot are those who give vote to girls that already have an alternate version. I dont mind have 5* ver of some 6 star girl (Kerria and red ginger for exp) but lower tier version of 6 star often get neglected cause people often spend gems to get stronger girl so it's also not good choice to vote them.
I spent 600 vote for this one but she will never be able to gain popularity 3469 (around 200 vote to Justicia, i just cant make up my mind who to vote for). Butt chick girl (27th place) may have chance to raise her rank 3470 if i give her some vote :p.

Rupturez
01-28-2017, 06:46 AM

Now now Myrdin-Senpai, let's not be hasty.
I am one of those idiots pushing 6*s and I think it's easily justified.

Let's look at the impact of the voting results first.

http://tinyimg.io/i/oEwzmkF.png
source: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Brilliant_Festival:_Tropical_Princess

So indeed, the top 3 characters do get a new version, how does that work out for chars that already got one? I dunno.
I am pushing Kerria and Dusty Miller for a simple reason. I am a mostly free player and rolling target 6*'s is a near impossible task. Both Dusty and Kerria have no second form, meaning if they end top 3 and get an alt form which most likely is 5*, I actually have a very good chance to pull them. I do agree that if you are pushing a 6* that already has a really good second form (Dogwood, Anemone, Mei Plumblossom) then you are an idiot.

Unregistered
01-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Well i will rather vote on the one girl i like (Anemone) than a random 2/3 star even if it makes others salty. Yes she allready has a second form but maybe I want a mono Anemono squad? Pun intended.

Myrdin
01-28-2017, 10:44 AM
Well i will rather vote on the one girl i like (Anemone) than a random 2/3 star even if it makes others salty. Yes she allready has a second form but maybe I want a mono Anemono squad? Pun intended.

*Facepalms himself while looking at the sky*

"And thats why we cant have nice things"

Rupturez
01-28-2017, 12:58 PM
At any rate, celebration!

Wutan and me broke the 400k TP wall. Grats to you as well Wutan ;)

http://tinyimg.io/i/Aqxh2mt.png
This girl is ready to start a fight.

Wutan
01-28-2017, 01:14 PM
At any rate, celebration!

Wutan and me broke the 400k TP wall. Grats to you as well Wutan ;)

http://tinyimg.io/i/VTSZA82.png
This girl is ready to start a fight.

Cheers, Rup ;)

It's odd that our DMM Accounts already rivals the Nutaku Accounts in term of TP.

Well to be honest our luck here is a lot better in comparison to Nutaku :o

Unregistered
01-28-2017, 01:46 PM

stupid hivemind is stupid

- - - Updated - - -

broke the 400k TP wall

*slow clap*

Myrdin
01-28-2017, 01:46 PM
Gratz you lads.

So I decided to consult you my fellow guild and non guild members.
This is currently all 5/6* I have. I just redid my teams so this is also the current setting I am running.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/28/bg61w0cAP.jpg

I think I got a very solid debuff/vampire squad in Team 2 with QotN being there solely to add a magic type damage + AoE.
Since all of this is in JPN I did this purely by feel since I cant read the text to synergize.

-Each squad is setup to have at least 1-2 AOE members in front, with single target attackers at the back. Also I tried to optimize them so that they have pretty much
-similar Power and Speed, so each group can clear their respective lanes when put on a map.

I know the pool to pick from is not much but I would like to hear your oppinion and possible suggestion how to optimize it better, with the points I wrote above in mind. (As you can see I am working on bunch of those girls, many of them require still a pretty solid amount of manyus, few of which have not yet been evolved either.)

Rupturez
01-28-2017, 01:58 PM
*slow clap*

I know it's not really a huge feat on DMM but on nutaku that would take several months at least.

Myrdin bro I wouldn't really worry about optimizing squads until you are facing ultimate maps, I never did. I just slapped girls together to make equal power/speed teams and as long as they roll all events its good.

Tene
01-28-2017, 02:04 PM
Gratz you lads.

So I decided to consult you my fellow guild and non guild members.
This is currently all 5/6* I have. I just redid my teams so this is also the current setting I am running.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/28/bg61w0cAP.jpg

I think I got a very solid debuff/vampire squad in Team 2 with QotN being there solely to add a magic type damage + AoE.
Since all of this is in JPN I did this purely by feel since I cant read the text to synergize.

-Each squad is setup to have at least 1-2 AOE members in front, with single target attackers at the back. Also I tried to optimize them so that they have pretty much
-similar Power and Speed, so each group can clear their respective lanes when put on a map.

I know the pool to pick from is not much but I would like to hear your oppinion and possible suggestion how to optimize it better, with the points I wrote above in mind. (As you can see I am working on bunch of those girls, many of them require still a pretty solid amount of manyus, few of which have not yet been evolved either.)
You can bring your squads closer in speed by adjusting it with promotional abilities ya know.

Anyways, only 2 girls in your squad 2 have debuff abilities and those are Hime and Ugly Tenngu girl (skunk Vine). Debuff teams aren't that great overall either so if you want to clear things faster you should derank your squad 2 down to squad 4. Your squad 4 has the most synergy since it has 3 girls with 1.2 skill rate adding up to 1.6. I would suggest you to make them your squad 2 instead and replace either hyperloli or Hakobera with Protea from squad 1 since Protea's ability synergises really well with skill rate. Honestly, I would have put all of your skill rate ability girls into your squad 1 with Protea too and balance every other squad's speed depending on your squad 1's speed.

nikonana
01-28-2017, 09:41 PM
Personally you don't have to worry about team setup because nowadays you only have to beat e4/e8. Hell you even have lots of event 5* on your team which will bound to be replaced with gacha 5* sooner or later. I'm not saying event 5* aren't worth it, they still useful for early whaleship campaign (slots+elements), but in future they will be benchwarmer/speed modifying unit.

Just keep going, dmm fkg endgame is still far away (ultimate map, nation map, skill based map).

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 12:35 AM
Personally you don't have to worry about team setup because nowadays you only have to beat e4/e8. Hell you even have lots of event 5* on your team which will bound to be replaced with gacha 5* sooner or later. I'm not saying event 5* aren't worth it, they still useful for early whaleship campaign (slots+elements), but in future they will be benchwarmer/speed modifying unit.

Just keep going, dmm fkg endgame is still far away (ultimate map, nation map, skill based map).

You will be completing everything long before you replace all your event 5*s. Most of your whaleship groups are statsticks which want four slots more than useful abilities. The current nation maps can all be done with 300-350k groups. The earlier ultimates are comparable to story maps, while later ones are two-path deals where a whale helper can plow through one while your teams take the other. The skill maps are about empowering gimmick teams more than anything. The only outlier is the 4-team ultimate map among the skill maps.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: How does one acquire the girl in the event 1 tab from the shop, when this current event just puts things in your gift box?

- - - Updated - - -

weird, I deleted the quote, don't know why it showed up

- - - Updated - - -

oh, the format changed, and replies now edit posts. Interesting. Anyway...my question is in the middle of up there ^

Tene
01-29-2017, 05:13 AM
You will be completing everything long before you replace all your event 5*s. Most of your whaleship groups are statsticks which want four slots more than useful abilities. The current nation maps can all be done with 300-350k groups. The earlier ultimates are comparable to story maps, while later ones are two-path deals where a whale helper can plow through one while your teams take the other. The skill maps are about empowering gimmick teams more than anything. The only outlier is the 4-team ultimate map among the skill maps.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: How does one acquire the girl in the event 1 tab from the shop, when this current event just puts things in your gift box?

- - - Updated - - -

weird, I deleted the quote, don't know why it showed up

- - - Updated - - -

oh, the format changed, and replies now edit posts. Interesting. Anyway...my question is in the middle of up there ^

The girl in the first tab of the shop was the previous event girl, you can't get her anymore without the currency.

Vise
01-30-2017, 01:38 AM
About that promo, we can get any girl just like first newbie promo ?
i cant read japan...need help :(

Myrdin
01-30-2017, 02:04 AM
So how is the price on DMM points ? 5K points = 50 euro ?

Sigh - Spent like 300+ stamina trying to get those bloody red dragons to evolve Aizoon, and the game is like "NO !" getting on my nerves by this point.

Vise
01-30-2017, 02:36 AM
Update news from yesterday's FKG 6th Official Livestream on NicoNico.
Thanks to NicoNico Premium users on Himeuta who did the legwork in providing minutes of the stream.

Ouh nice info... thx roentgen

Rupturez
01-30-2017, 03:19 AM
Really sad about the current top 3 girls in the voting contest.
Anemone and Lycoris in top 3 AGAIN. Thats just so dull.

Mitoru
01-30-2017, 03:28 AM
That's rough, I was really hoping for Scotch Broom or Lily to get more loving.
At least picked up Nightmare from the new deal and she even gets a bloom, props to Roentgen for providing a translation.

I also have a question, so i did unlock Maple's character quest equip but I have no idea what i need to do to equip it. She's evolved and has both affections maxed out, do I need all the equip slots to be open? Because I allready have two for now.

Mitoru
01-30-2017, 03:39 AM
Oh, that's awfully convenient. Thanks!

Dorei0sama
01-30-2017, 03:41 AM
Thanks Roegent for new info, i am looking for blooming information, there still arent any update in Japanese wiki.

nikonana
01-30-2017, 04:05 AM
Even the boss pest have dedication for his 'waifu' by bringing her dakimakura to battlefield.

tfw didn't check on type when rolling new gacha (bloomed girls). I'm happy for getting one of the new girls (bookworm-ish with hat) but damn, I already have 3 magic units to level up and need pierce unit soon. Seems like I will aim for Ionocidium xmas once I got the 5* ticket

fullotoss
01-30-2017, 05:31 AM
So how is the price on DMM points ? 5K points = 50 euro ?

Sigh - Spent like 300+ stamina trying to get those bloody red dragons to evolve Aizoon, and the game is like "NO !" getting on my nerves by this point.

Yes those evolution dragons are soooooooo hard to get :(
I don't even bother getting them anymore besides event reward & trade.

Wutan
01-30-2017, 04:21 PM
Guys are the Nico Cafe Maps worth anything besides the small amount of coins???

@fullotoss

I have send you a request and added you to the Compiled Friendlist :)

Myrdin
01-31-2017, 05:33 AM
Guys guys !

Nymphea is back at 3rd position ! Go go 3* Lass !

For the love of all that is flowery, throw your tickets at her ! I am sure we can agree that it would be bloody amazing for a 3* to make it in the top 3 and getting a 5* version ! :)

Tene
01-31-2017, 05:42 AM
Guys are the Nico Cafe Maps worth anything besides the small amount of coins???

Nah Nico maps have historically never been worth anything. Just there as a challenge.

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 05:52 AM
Guys guys !

Nymphea is back at 3rd position ! Go go 3* Lass !

For the love of all that is flowery, throw your tickets at her ! I am sure we can agree that it would be bloody amazing for a 3* to make it in the top 3 and getting a 5* version ! :)

The "?" characters are listed in alphabetical order. They're hiding the order for the top 50 currently.

No one's mentioned the niconico serial code yet: LQBPEPE5QBE9FNSR
for the four starter 4*s

Eab1990
01-31-2017, 10:24 AM
Bloomed Night-Maher already? That was fast.

Myrdin
01-31-2017, 02:40 PM
Damn this 2x Gold income is amazing. While you lads wisely invested in accommodation for your ladies (as in: Garden upgrades :D ), I decided to buy my girls some new clothes. Also the fact that we got bunch of usefull stuff for free these last two weeks, the birds and Blooming elixir being part of it was so much helpful.

Queen of the Night Bloomed :)
(2x girls bloomed, 3 more to go) Now my team #1 has all evolutions/blooming done and all it takes is just racking those lvl ups.
Chibi Ninja is the next one on the list Mofu mofu :3
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/31/JZthsD.jpg

Also managed to evolve Aizoon Stonecrop, thanks to the free dragons we got yesterday (God that was helpful, since I wasted 400+ stamina on the dragon map itself just to get all of them medium dragons).
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/31/4eicIX.jpg

Rupturez
01-31-2017, 02:49 PM
Damn this 2x Gold income is amazing. While you lads wisely invested in accommodation for your ladies (as in: Garden upgrades :D ), I decided to buy my girls some new clothes. Also the fact that we got bunch of usefull stuff for free these last two weeks, the birds and Blooming elixir being part of it was so much helpful.

Queen of the Night Bloomed :)
(2x girls bloomed, 3 more to go) Now my team #1 has all evolutions/blooming done and all it takes is just racking those lvl ups.
Chibi Ninja is the next one on the list Mofu mofu :3
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/31/JZthsD.jpg

Also managed to evolve Aizoon Stonecrop, thanks to the free dragons we got yesterday (God that was helpful, since I wasted 400+ stamina on the dragon map itself just to get all of them medium dragons).
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/31/4eicIX.jpg

Yeah I farm most of my bloom dragons in whaleship nowadays cos that droprate on dragon daily really really sucks. Once you can farm a decent map of whaleship the bloom dragons are not expensive, you can only buy 3 of each color each reset though.

nikonana
02-01-2017, 06:13 PM
From nico2 stream teaser, nightmare loses her scythe based on her blooming art, for what purpose. Cattleya and Anthurium looks gorgeous though.

This new reissue gacha is tempting. I kinda want Yukata Ume but afraid I will get another magic type (Dogwood yukata). Not to mention everyone have bloomed version (including rainbow viola but I own her already).

Just 1 more day till 5* ticket, yet still I can't made up my pick

arclance
02-01-2017, 08:54 PM
This new reissue gacha is tempting. I kinda want Yukata Ume but afraid I will get another magic type (Dogwood yukata). Not to mention everyone have bloomed version (including rainbow viola but I own her already).
I did two 10+1 rolls on the reissue because I like Yukatas. I got a Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit) and 7 4*.
Wish I got at least one more 5* but I like the one I got.

Myrdin
02-02-2017, 03:33 AM
Taken from facebook. Presumably this is the popularity vote state at the end of Phase 1
https://i.imgur.com/NF4pIp0.jpg

Wutan
02-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Taken from facebook. Presumably this is the popularity vote state at the end of Phase 1
https://i.imgur.com/NF4pIp0.jpg

I would be fine with another Version of Cattleya (5*) but Anemone and Lycoris???

Seriously??? They already have got an alternative Version.

I didn't check the current state of the popularity vote today but i assume that Anemone is still nr.1...

Edit: Ohh i forgot that Cattleya also has got an alternative Version a while ago (Swimsuit).

Well in that case those votes are completely retarted in my opinion;P

Myrdin
02-02-2017, 04:07 AM
I would be fine with another Version of Cattleya (5*) but Anemone and Lycoris???

Seriously??? They already have got an alternative Version.

I didn't check the current state of the popularity vote today but i assume that Anemone is still nr.1...

Edit: Ohh i forgot that Cattleya also has got an alternative Version a while ago (Swimsuit).

Well in that case those votes are completely retarted in my opinion;P

I think the company is at fault as well. Its not much work for them to put out a disclaimer at the beginning of the event, that "Vote whoever you want, but if the victor already has one or more alternative version, then the next character in line will receive it instead - this way you can still vote for your main favorite, but at the same time the next in line who does not yet have any other version, will receive it," while the first place victor would get the usual bull* like Garden specific items, etc = everyone is happy. Done"

Mitoru
02-02-2017, 04:56 AM
Wow, really? I mean i'd be fine if one of the winners allready had a second form, but all three? Is this for real?

Rupturez
02-02-2017, 05:00 AM
And to make it even more bland and boring 2 of the 3 girls in top 3 (anememe and lycoris) also were in the top 3 in last popularity contest.

I pushed all my tickets on that 5* that is rank 4, not because I like her, but because I want to see that overrated shit fox out of top 3.

Myrdin
02-02-2017, 05:58 AM
I put 5K into 3* and everything after that is going to that 2*.

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 06:58 AM
Gee golly, how dare people vote the girls they want new versions for and not the girls I want new versions for.

Rupturez
02-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Gee golly, how dare people vote the girls they want new versions for and not the girls I want new versions for.

Is everything always black and white to you? Yes, it's disappointing that my favorite girls did not make it in top 3, but I can accept that.
I do however hate boring contests where the same girls as last time win and especially that all girls in question already have a second form.
I was hyped about this event until I saw the top 10 results. 2 of the 3 girls the same as last time, it killed all excitement to me.

Yes I like Anemone, Yes I love her second form, no I don't want to see her win the contest again.

Myrdin
02-02-2017, 07:21 AM

From this one line I can pretty much assume you are either a fool or a troll. I have already explained in details my reasoning.
When have I ever said I want people vote for the girl I like ? The girl I like didnt even get one single ticket from me, simply because I am being pragmatic of her chances to win. Instead I wanna se a bloody 2/3* BECOME viable again, in a new form, since those girls are pretty much comlpetely forsaken once you get 2 months into the game and swap them for 4/*+ (even those get replaced and forgotten about soon enough.)
I said people should use their brain and vote in such a fashion as to get the MOST out of this event. Never mind the fact that these girls won the last contest as well, so thats what 3rd in a row ? Whats the gain from that.

Rupturez - don't waste your time responding to him/her/it (unregistered), at this point its either hateful cynicism or trolling. The reasoning has been explained on multiple occasion by people other than me as well, and if someone can understand that there is no helping it.

*On the side note: As a matter of fact - I think Anemones second form is one of the cutests girls out there, and her ultimate is hands down top tier in coolness. So there is no personal bias against her or any of those girls - if you wanted to pull out an argument like that maybe.

nazrin992
02-02-2017, 10:25 AM
You know, if Nutaku character popularity poll(might have done or not, I don't keep track of it but I assume it have been done before) would actually mean shit, then maybe we won't have this discussion.

But you know, fuck gaijins, don't matter to the Japanese etc. etc.

It is times like this that I laugh at the thought of Nutaku being English DMM. They just don't have that kind of manpower and influence as DMM has established itself.

Dorei0sama
02-02-2017, 10:54 AM
You know, if Nutaku character popularity poll(might have done or not, I don't keep track of it but I assume it have been done before) would actually mean shit, then maybe we won't have this discussion.

But you know, fuck gaijins, don't matter to the Japanese etc. etc.

It is times like this that I laugh at the thought of Nutaku being English DMM. They just don't have that kind of manpower and influence as DMM has established itself.

They dont have man power or they are lazy or they dont have money to buy extend version :D.

Zenithale
02-02-2017, 10:57 AM
When you have the Bloomed Artwork for Cattleya, please, share it! :o

Rupturez
02-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Cattleya:

Also, Anthurium:

Excuse the quality; those were just snapshots of the Nico stream taken by a premium subscriber.

Hnnnnngh
That Anthurium so friggin cute

nazrin992
02-02-2017, 12:20 PM
They dont have man power or they are lazy or they dont have money to buy extend version :D.

I'm going to say lack of manpower simply because of a certain person undoubtedly believed to be so. Lack of money is debatable because whales priority(where all of that money gone to? Servers change?).

Myrdin
02-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Okay guys a quick question. Logged in today, and received the last Log in Reward for this special gifts - that crystal thingy.
I checked the Gacha, I went to exchange center and looked at every tab, but cant find a way to use that thing.
I remember that someone claimed that you can use this like a ticket to get a 5* of your choosing.

So the question is..... how do I use it ?

arclance
02-02-2017, 12:40 PM
I can't figure it out either.
Hopefully someone figures it out soon.

arclance
02-02-2017, 12:47 PM
That worked.
It was not there the first or second time I checked.
I had to reload a second time for it to show up.

Tene
02-02-2017, 01:33 PM
So who did everyone pick with their sealstone?

Wutan
02-02-2017, 02:20 PM

i didn't pick any new Girl just yet.

Since there is no expiration date for the Stone i will wait a little bit longer before i pick a new Girl.

Does anyone know which new Skills Anthurium has got with the implementation of her Bloomed Form?

Mitoru
02-02-2017, 02:25 PM
I chose Lily, she's cute as heck and I was lacking a good pierce girl. Absolutely satisfied with my choice.

Tene
02-02-2017, 02:31 PM
You can only choose girls that were released before the 10th of January so don't expect to keep it to get a new, upcoming 5* girl.

Ashen
02-02-2017, 02:59 PM
my 4* ticket just got me sakura. How high are the chances for that to happen? :X

Tene
02-02-2017, 03:05 PM
my 4* ticket just got me sakura. How high are the chances for that to happen? :X
There are no 4* tickets in dmm, all the beginner tickets are 5*+ over having a 7.5% chance for a 6*. It's the highest chance you'll ever get so if you chose to, you could actually make multiple accounts until you pulled a 6* from the beginner ticket.

Tene
02-02-2017, 04:55 PM
It's been a while since then, my memory fails me.

arclance
02-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Laurentia
1.2 Skill Acitvation Rate girl with +10% shine crystal drop rate when bloomed to make what I have into a useful squad.
Now to bloom all five in the helper squad.
What is the best way to get blooming birds for that?

nikonana
02-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Went for Xmas Ionocidium. She will replace my Echina-chan because her buff is better and I have Apple bloom which will raise my helper squad critical chance to 40% together with Iono-chan.

Already wasted more than 40+ stamina potion just for this event. I wish there will be more potion quest again.

Myrdin
02-03-2017, 04:01 AM
Went with Anemone. She is cute and has good abilities.
Though I kinda regret not going with Tatarian Aster whom I wanted since I saw her. But its fine, I´ll get her too eventually.
It seems things like these where you get bunch of free stuff a ticket included (stone in this case) are not completely uncommon on DMM so its fine :)

Vise
02-03-2017, 04:11 AM
Went for Apple. yeah i lack magic type, im gonna make first team full attack buff & crit.
my dendrobium still in base form so she stay in team 2... well u guys atleast have debuff team in your 2/3/4 squad.
Thats why im going full brute force with my helper.

Dorei0sama
02-03-2017, 04:27 AM
Just burn 50 gems to get thoroughwort, nothing but silver pot. With no luck in gacha i have to choose her or dogwood yukata ver (tuff choice).

arclance
02-03-2017, 09:47 AM
They occasionally drop from maps in the fourth tab of missions (Unique Missions (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Missions#Unique_Missions)) and are given as quest rewards for clearing/completing them. They can be exchanged for whaleship medals via the shop as well, if you're already strong enough to compete in whaleship maps.I don't even have enough units to fill out a Whaleship yet.
I did the story missions a lot when the 33% off stamina was going and leveled to ~55 in a week to get my max stamina up so I am low on units from the reissued events.
I have 3 5* (Gerberda, Glory of the Sun, and Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit)) and 3 3* (Blue Lotus, Mountain Hydrangea, and Gladiolus) HP Absorb units so I might be able to do the "Take Back the Stolen Lifeforce!" Unique mission.
The only thing I need to bloom Gerberda is a second Red Blooming Bird.

I did the first stage of "Skill Clean Sweep Operation" and got the Red Bird I needed from the Quest and Bloomed Gerberda.
I need to level another to 70 before I can bloom another unit.

arclance
02-04-2017, 11:24 AM
I got to 9k a couple of days ago and decied to stop and do the new reissue event instead since I need more 5* units.

nazrin992
02-05-2017, 02:23 AM
Not sure who I want to pick. Too many I like.

Myrdin
02-05-2017, 02:56 AM
I really like the way this event is done - usually you get rewarded only for completing the event, and/or getting to a certain point (like get 5K of this and this), but in this event, not only you get the usual good stuff from running the map (plus the double gold is great, give you like 20+K on the last map), but you also get bonus tickets you can use to summon a stamina FREE SG of your choosing
PLUS you also get rewarded for every couple or so mission with random stuff like Ampy, Equipment Spirits, gold etc.
So you are getting 3 times the amount of goodness than you would get normally.

Its just - playing on DMM made me appreciate the game so much more, when you literally get stuff in abundance and as such can focus on progressing with the story maps/ characters.

As for me, I am lvl 66. Used 9,926 tickets for the voting, for two girls only (3* and 2* - the one that was ranked highest of each, adding my little something something hoping to push the over into the top 3).
Not gonna happen though, people woting for Anemone again and again. So prepare for another reskin which will most likely be weaker than the 6* and more than likely weaker then the current 5* Shrine maiden (simply because the 5* is really really good, only minus is her movement speed, but thats about it).

Rupturez
02-05-2017, 04:21 AM
I really like the way this event is done - usually you get rewarded only for completing the event, and/or getting to a certain point (like get 5K of this and this), but in this event, not only you get the usual good stuff from running the map (plus the double gold is great, give you like 20+K on the last map), but you also get bonus tickets you can use to summon a stamina FREE SG of your choosing
PLUS you also get rewarded for every couple or so mission with random stuff like Ampy, Equipment Spirits, gold etc.
So you are getting 3 times the amount of goodness than you would get normally.

Its just - playing on DMM made me appreciate the game so much more, when you literally get stuff in abundance and as such can focus on progressing with the story maps/ characters.

As for me, I am lvl 66. Used 9,926 tickets for the voting, for two girls only (3* and 2* - the one that was ranked highest of each, adding my little something something hoping to push the over into the top 3).
Not gonna happen though, people woting for Anemone again and again. So prepare for another reskin which will most likely be weaker than the 6* and more than likely weaker then the current 5* Shrine maiden (simply because the 5* is really really good, only minus is her movement speed, but thats about it).

The fight isn't over yet, Lycoris dropped out of top five today and I REALLY hope that fox stays out of top 3.

http://tinyimg.io/i/MoLgiz6.png

Which means we still have a 2* and 5* fighting for a potential top 3 place.

Vise
02-05-2017, 04:36 AM
Last vote, because i want spend my stamina for blue manyu :p

nikonana
02-06-2017, 01:40 AM
New Event is betting, well sounds better than 'gacha'. New gacha girls are Cocoa, Tiger Lily, and Heart Vine.

Just rolled 50 and got Heart Vine, oppai and pierce unit.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 07:49 AM
New feature in the refining area: Trade three (3) of the 1* manyus for one (1) 3* manyu of the same color.

Bonus: it tells you how many you have of each type.

arclance
02-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Game's up. It's a boat race event again for Valentine's.
How do the boat race events work?

Dorei0sama
02-06-2017, 11:24 AM
How do the boat race events work?

My experience from the last betting race is to bet on something that you like (try max betting one kind of reward) and the reward will be delivered after the event ends. Every day have one race so remember betting so you claim it. Event detail : http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolate_for_Oni_Extermination%3F . Boat race start at 12:00 jst you can look at it later. Here is the betting list.
1st Premium Gacha Ticket
2nd Life Crystals x50
3rd Bonds Crystals x200
4th 10k Gold
5th 5k Gold

Dorei0sama
02-06-2017, 12:10 PM
hmm @roentgen, what happen to whaleship map ? 3556

Myrdin
02-06-2017, 12:48 PM
So with 100FG I decided to do two 11 pulls on the 3rd tap with the Shiny swords girl. And yes I did not wait for 00:05 JST - Which was quite a mistake.
Nevertheless the results: The first pull was a magnificent bronze pull with 3 silvers (one new, but ehh).

The second pull was much better however, 2 new golds. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but
Heliotrope - not my type, but she is a bubbly cheerfull type, also a Pierce type which I need a solid one instead of the two weak event ones. And she has a 2hit AOE, which is always welcome, AND a Bloomed form. Good pull.
Second girl was German Iris (Tanabata) - which well... better than my baseball player girl, but not exactly that stoked about her either. Has 2hit AOE, but thats about it.

Overall pretty crap pull for 100 gems. Hliotrope is welcomed though and at the rate we are getting gems the first bronze pull doesnt sting as much. Was hoping for the shiny swords girl though - well ... that´ll teach me pulling at a time thats not my lucky time (AI - the one when I got my first 6*)

Dorei0sama
02-06-2017, 01:04 PM
So with 100FG I decided to do two 11 pulls on the 3rd tap with the Shiny swords girl. And yes I did not wait for 00:05 JST - Which was quite a mistake.
Nevertheless the results: The first pull was a magnificent bronze pull with 3 silvers (one new, but ehh).

The second pull was much better however, 2 new golds. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but
Heliotrope - not my type, but she is a bubbly cheerfull type, also a Pierce type which I need a solid one instead of the two weak event ones. And she has a 2hit AOE, which is always welcome, AND a Bloomed form. Good pull.
Second girl was German Iris (Tanabata) - which well... better than my baseball player girl, but not exactly that stoked about her either. Has 2hit AOE, but thats about it.

Overall pretty crap pull for 100 gems. Hliotrope is welcomed though and at the rate we are getting gems the first bronze pull doesnt sting as much. Was hoping for the shiny swords girl though - well ... that´ll teach me pulling at a time thats not my lucky time (AI - the one when I got my first 6*)

12 am jst is happy time for me but it is not always work especially with my last 210 gems pull (still alot of people be able to pull rainbow from 11 to 12). Better try out different time though (expect alot of failure).

Aidoru
02-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Just a completely random question but does the DMM version have any modified/updated sprites that the Nutaku version doesn't have yet? I saw that a couple units have gotten updates in the past (after some googling), was curious if we ever get anymore as many of the current ones kinda bug me.

nazrin992
02-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Yes because DMM devs are the real devs.

We will get them. In the long distance future.

A Time to Screw
02-08-2017, 02:01 AM
Just a completely random question but does the DMM version have any modified/updated sprites that the Nutaku version doesn't have yet? I saw that a couple units have gotten updates in the past (after some googling), was curious if we ever get anymore as many of the current ones kinda bug me.

TFW even the bronzes get Rainbow Sprite tier love

https://s6.postimg.org/ru93xr75t/new.gif

and even Iron

https://s6.postimg.org/upm74mb5t/image.gif

Myrdin
02-08-2017, 02:13 AM
TFW even the bronzes get Rainbow Sprite tier love

https://s6.postimg.org/ru93xr75t/new.gif

Now that you mention it - Where can we see the results of the voting ? I would love to see in the end how it turned out - pretty sure Anemone won the first place, but I wonder about the other 2 - can any1 share a link with the results or something ?

Rupturez
02-08-2017, 03:14 AM
Now that you mention it - Where can we see the results of the voting ? I would love to see in the end how it turned out - pretty sure Anemone won the first place, but I wonder about the other 2 - can any1 share a link with the results or something ?

The results have yet to be made public by DMM.

nikonana
02-08-2017, 04:51 PM
And they just re-release the xmas gacha (the one with Ionocidium) just when I already used my ticket for her. Then again I doubt I can get her since I wasted 150 gems during 2nd xmas round for nothing .

Bakashiki
02-08-2017, 11:51 PM

Really nailed this gacha...

Dorei0sama
02-09-2017, 09:22 AM
I dont know when did they change Nazuna's dress, but she looks so cute with maid outfit 3596

nazrin992
02-09-2017, 09:43 AM
I dont know when did they change Nazuna's dress, but she looks so cute with maid outfit 3596

Might be due to Valentine's.

steele1743
02-09-2017, 11:52 AM
I see some players have accounts for both versions.
Is there any reason to try this on DMM or should I just stay with Nutaku?

Wutan
02-09-2017, 01:58 PM
I see some players have accounts for both versions.
Is there any reason to try this on DMM or should I just stay with Nutaku?

Reasons to Play DMM instead of Nutaku:

+More Content (Bloomed Form, every Character has a Character Quest, free Storage (200 storage capacity) for Manyus, Bloom Dragons etc.
+DMM Devs are very generous. Free Gems, Manyus, Bloom Dragons etc.
+Server Stability is a lot better compared to Nutaku

There are many more reasons but i am to lazy to list all of them atm.

Reasons to Play Nutaku FKG:
+Autorun
+Language (basically everybody speaks English)

You could also check this thread if you like:

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2868-nutaku-vs-dmm.html

Dari
02-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Also DMM has small, but really good quality of life improvements, you get a 50% stamina recovery elixir from doing the daily quests, if you level up, the stamina you had before is not wasted, you get 6 raid points instead of 3, you get only lvl 20+ manyus for doing the 80 stam farm missions, some of the campaign missions are reworked to have less RNG. The only negatives I can list is the language, and for me a little bit slow loading screens and the autorun feature.

Drip
02-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Keep in mind that the Nutaku version of the game is simply more than a year behind the DMM version. Everything available on DMM should eventually come to the Nutaku version of the game as well. Hopefully when the corresponding events arrive. The only thing we won't have from DMM is the generosity (free flower gems etc), but most of that is actually compensation for when something goes wrong, especially onnew features. Which should rarely happen on the Nutaku version, since we'll usually get the bug-fixed version of an update instead of the initial update which might have bugs.

The few times the DMM version bugged, we were compensated pretty nicely, like when the original Mt Lily event bugged (we got a 50% chance to get a bloom in phase 2 instead of a rather worse rate).
But, when maintenance lasts a bit longer than expected, or for small bugs, our compensation tends to be a bit lower. 10 FG is the biggest I've had as far as I remember, where DMM developers are quick to put 30-50 FGs as a compensation. From a commercial point of view, it makes sense. But from the point of view of the DMM player, it may seem a little stingy.

Tene
02-09-2017, 07:19 PM
I presume it would be pointless to suggest this to Nameless? Wouldn't mind getting a 50 Gem compensation for a free 10+1 pull. :p
Nah they would never do such a thing, they need to earn money. Not only do they have an extremely lower number of players in Nutaku but they also have to pay dmm/FKGdevs to be able to have FKG in nutaku. Just look at every other game past and present in Nutaku and compare them to dmm, Nutaku has never been as generous as dmm since they can't afford to be. So yes, would be pointless. You would basically be asking them to lose money. dmm can only afford to do the things they do because they actually own the game and already make mad profit.

Keep in mind that the Nutaku version of the game is simply more than a year behind the DMM version. Everything available on DMM should eventually come to the Nutaku version of the game as well. Hopefully when the corresponding events arrive. The only thing we won't have from DMM is the generosity (free flower gems etc), but most of that is actually compensation for when something goes wrong, especially onnew features. Which should rarely happen on the Nutaku version, since we'll usually get the bug-fixed version of an update instead of the initial update which might have bugs.

The few times the DMM version bugged, we were compensated pretty nicely, like when the original Mt Lily event bugged (we got a 50% chance to get a bloom in phase 2 instead of a rather worse rate).
But, when maintenance lasts a bit longer than expected, or for small bugs, our compensation tends to be a bit lower. 10 FG is the biggest I've had as far as I remember, where DMM developers are quick to put 30-50 FGs as a compensation. From a commercial point of view, it makes sense. But from the point of view of the DMM player, it may seem a little stingy.
Majority of it is actually from login campaigns rather than compensation. The compensations haven't been high as of recently and the most they ever compensated was 120FG along with a bunch of other stuff due to the game being down for 2 days. Other than that most of dmm's generosity comes from the login campaign since they seem to celebrate every little thing.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 07:36 PM

Those who only play the English version won't be able to speak on behalf of the original version without consciously leaving out information that makes the latter special in its own right. I hate to break it to you, but you're mistaken on that part. You might not know that many of those free flower stones actually don't come from just compensation but rather from special login campaigns coinciding with events (including festivals unique to the Japanese, as well as player milestones --- currently, devs are giving another 20 flower stones over 10 days for the 1,450,000 FKG players milestone), on top of the regular 10-day login bonuses, so you'll get an additional 20 to 50 gems within 2 weeks depending on the occasion... and I'd like to add there are other campaigns ranging from 30% stamina discounts on various maps for certain days or weeks, 2.0x gold campaigns, and campaigns that increase the experience from leveling knights and "great success" from upgrading equipment.

If you'll be talking about "everything available on DMM," you might as well take note of the abovementioned things as well. Yes, it is imperative for the devs on Nutaku to eventually add more of the features essential to gameplay on the English version, but the stuff that make the Japanese version unique (and better by a mile imo) is something the other version can't ever have simply because the devs behind the latter are not THE Japanese devs.

Unregistered2
02-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Better listen to players who patronize both versions on a regular basis if you want a more objective view of both because this board, for all intents and purposes, is a Nutaku-based board, and you'll more likely get biased answers here from some players who only play on Nutaku.

nazrin992
02-10-2017, 12:32 AM
It's obvious that you never touch the DMM version, Drip.

I would point some mistakes that Drip has simply assume but two people have point it out.

So yeah, the main point people playing the DMM version is generosity given. You can recover from bad 10+1 gacha rolls faster in DMM than you have taken around two months to collect 50 FGs in Nutaku. I started out in DMM late Dec or around Jan and I already gotten 200+ FGs hoarded and I haven't spend it on anything aside from expanding my characters and equipment slots. I can even waste a few on stamina recovery and RB points. And I can still recover from that faster. In Nutaku, I have to think twice before spending on expansion AND I'm not wasting on stamina recovery or RB point ever because it's not worth it.

Dorei0sama
02-10-2017, 03:16 AM
The gems i received in dmm ver for 3 month playing are equal to the total gems i receive in Nutaku ver for 8 month playing (gems rewarded x2 in dmm ver). However, i think dmm ver is really time consuming compare to Nutaku. There are so many additional quests in dmm and i also have to constantly raid boss as many time as i can because i can use fkg equipment to exchange for special gift (extra gift for 200% affection) and coins to get 5*+ gacha ticket (5 tikets). To sum up, although giving out a lot of rewards (gems, manyu, ampy and gacha ticket), dmm ver will take a chunk of your time to play.

Myrdin
02-10-2017, 03:29 AM
The gems i received in dmm ver for 3 month playing are equal to the total gems i receive in Nutaku ver for 8 month playing (gems rewarded x2 in dmm ver). However, i think dmm ver is really time consuming compare to Nutaku. There are so many additional quests in dmm and i also have to constantly raid boss as many time as i can because i can use fkg equipment to exchange for special gift (extra gift for 200% affection) and coins to get 5*+ gacha ticket (5 tikets). To sum up, although giving out a lot of rewards (gems, manyu, ampy and gacha ticket), dmm ver will take a chunk of your time to play.

THIS

Also - please explain this (the underscored part), coz I have not stumbled upon this part myself yet, but I did find some weird "thing" where you can exchange equipment for some weird orb or what it is.
Also by that ticket you mean the Danchou coins ticket right ?

Dorei0sama
02-10-2017, 03:50 AM
THIS

Also - please explain this (the underscored part), coz I have not stumbled upon this part myself yet, but I did find some weird "thing" where you can exchange equipment for some weird orb or what it is.
Also by that ticket you mean the Danchou coins ticket right ?

I thought everyone know this already :). 3600=3601=3602. I have bought all 500 point D coins so there are only 1000 point D coin left (same value). 60 D coin can be exchanged for 1 5*+ ticket (not really easy to get those tickets). By the way you need to forge all equipment exchanged from raid boss seed to get the orb.

Dorei0sama
02-10-2017, 04:08 AM
Dorei is referring to the Refinery. It's an area where you can convert some common materials (e.g. equipment, low-tier gifts or manyus), following a specific recipe, into bond crystals, special affection gifts, and 3* manyus (new update). You can access it from the office (lower right button with a hammer icon) or from the equipment upgrade area (via the little button with a hammer icon).

http://i.imgur.com/VtqnRtT.png

http://i.imgur.com/MrXPvft.png

This should tackle the equipment conversion basics: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Office#Bonds_Crystals_Refining

Bond crystal (blue shield with a heart) can be used to acquire leader coins (which in turn, are used to exchange for 5*+ tickets), blossomed affection items, or equipment upgrade mats from the bond crystal shop shown below.

http://i.imgur.com/qbrK1ya.png

Hey Roentgent, how do you buy all those Danchou coin, it's too expensive for me :p.

Myrdin
02-10-2017, 04:20 AM
Roentgen you did it again !
*insert cute anime girl giving a thumbs up*

Thank you !
If you were a girl I would owe you an imaginary date :D
As a guy though you´ll have to do with an imaginary beer instead ^^
Cheers

Edit: So what are those two flower for (when you turn to the next part after the blue shield with the heart) ?

Dorei0sama
02-10-2017, 04:28 AM

Thank you !
Cheers

Edit: So what are those two flower for (when you turn to the next part after the blue shield with the heart) ?

Well no one thump me up right, i also give a pretty clear explanation :rolleyes:.

Tene
02-10-2017, 04:38 AM

Thank you !
Cheers

2nd affection items, 5% and 10% respectively. You exchange 1st affection items to make those but the exchange rate is pretty bad so it's not worth. Only worth it if you don't have any girls to 100% affection but that shouldn't happen until you get nearly every girl in the game.

Myrdin
02-10-2017, 04:54 AM
Thanks guys

So - I bloomed a girl, raised her up to 100% affection. Now someone wrote a way back that to be able to raise her affection above 100% you first need to "unlock" it with some item, and only after that can you start giving her the Bloomed form items to raise it.
Can you guys tell me which item do I need for that ?

Roentgen: Couldnt really find a Red Ginger Nendroid, so I can only offer something else :P

Wutan
02-10-2017, 04:57 AM
Thanks guys

So - I bloomed a girl, raised her up to 100% affection. Now someone wrote a way back that to be able to raise her affection above 100% you first need to "unlock" it with some item, and only after that can you start giving her the Bloomed form items to raise it.
Can you guys tell me which item do I need for that ?

Roentgen: Couldnt really find a Red Ginger Nendroid, so I can only offer something else :P

To unlock the second affection gauge you will need this:

You can buy it in the Life Crystal Shop for 150 Crystals or 250 Crystals.

Or you buy it for medals of the sun (You will get those Medals by doing WhaleShip Missions)

Myrdin
02-10-2017, 12:07 PM
And this ^ is why DMM is loved by so many of the former Nutaku players ;)

But damn their generous, and its bunch of useful stuff at that. Though I could really use one elder blue dragon but ah well :D

- - - Updated - - -

Err guys, by any chance can you tell me what Waifu chan is saing here ?
Were it anybody else I wouldnt care, but she was one of the first 5* I got on DMM, she is my assistant, and she is also easily one of my most favorite girls in the game so thats why I am curious :3

Insany
02-10-2017, 05:00 PM
To myrdin danchou-san
Dear..., this is not a death letter(as in death wish letter? Not sure what she means by that).
And about your gifts, 晋段以上にかしこまってしまいます (I think what she means by that is that she wants to offer you more than just chocolate but beyond that).
Even so, I want to you to get my feelings.
Thank you for everythig. I hope my feelings will reach you.
Nadeshiko.

I hope this helps. This card was little hard since I couldn't understand completly some words.

arclance
02-10-2017, 07:30 PM
I got these two.
http://orig11.deviantart.net/fb45/f/2017/041/9/8/chocolate_cosmos___swimsuit___valentine_2017_02_10 _by_arclance-daylln3.png
http://orig12.deviantart.net/ee80/f/2017/041/3/c/gerberda__valentine__2017__cropped__smaller_by_arc lance-dayllni.png

nazrin992
02-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Cute Gerbera. Shame her artist is different now.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 01:58 AM
Since all five racers were last in their previous race, should Lady Sorrel's double-circle predictions be showing the top three? While Kale's shows who won't win? That would make it a choice between x20 and x30 for first.

nikonana
02-11-2017, 03:29 AM
My previous bet missed so I rather hold myself back on this race. Better bet on tomorrow (50 on everyone for bonuses)

Dorei0sama
02-11-2017, 04:08 AM
I missed also i only put all bet on 1,2,3 place. Bet all the racer is difficult task.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 04:22 AM
Shame her artist is different now.
Where are you getting that from? FKG doesn't declare its artists in-game, and Gerbera's artist never came out, so we have no idea whether there was a change in artists or if the guy just improved naturally in the two years he had between the initial and blooming commissions. I mean, just look at Kancolle's Bob.

FKG never changed artists for a character in any other case, so there's no reason to think they did that here, especially since awakening and blooming art are in fact very similar.

Myrdin
02-11-2017, 06:13 AM
Where are you getting that from? FKG doesn't declare its artists in-game, and Gerbera's artist never came out, so we have no idea whether there was a change in artists or if the guy just improved naturally in the two years he had between the initial and blooming commissions. I mean, just look at Kancolle's Bob.

FKG never changed artists for a character in any other case, so there's no reason to think they did that here, especially since awakening and blooming art are in fact very similar.

The thing is - when you compare Gerbera before and after blooming, the art style is eye piercingly different from what it used to be. Has nothing to do with artist getting "better". Thats a complete shift from what made Gerbera unique in her own right (the, by some called "eerie" smile and slightly rougher, less "sparkle sparkle shiny shiny mahou shoujo chan desu! visuals).
The reason we suspect a different artist for it is simply, that its starnge for an artist to give in the pressure of the masses and change the way his girl looks by 180 degrees. Its like when a writer who specializes in Romance genre, would suddenly be made to write a horror story - against his own better judgement (as in: if he doesnt want to). And also since you know artists - they dont usually let people dictate how their creativity should take form.
Rather its suspected that its a completely different person who did her Bloomed art.
Granted this is purely our speculation, however the points I gave are making for a pretty solid base reasoning behind it.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 09:48 AM
The thing is - when you compare Gerbera before and after blooming, the art style is eye piercingly different from what it used to be.
Except it isn't? All that differs is better facial expressions and limb placement, she still keeps the same coloring style and shiny clothes and what have you.

If that looks like different artists to you, then you won't believe who Clark Kent actually is.

arclance
02-11-2017, 12:10 PM
My card for today.
http://orig12.deviantart.net/6e7b/f/2017/042/a/b/plumeria__valentine_2017_02_11_14_01_16_1920x1060_ _by_arclance-dayon0q.png

Dorei0sama
02-12-2017, 05:59 AM
Who did you all bet on for the first final race?

Premium gacha ticket and bond crystal.

Rupturez
02-12-2017, 06:08 AM
I bet 50 on all racers for all the extra rewards and 300 on x100.

http://tinyimg.io/i/8C6uGJ1.png

Myrdin
02-12-2017, 06:11 AM
Premium gacha ticket and bond crystal.

What ? O.o

Dorei0sama
02-12-2017, 06:40 AM
oops, sorry , i dont really understand the question. I max bet all the racer yesterday so today it's 3643. For Whom to bet is out of question cause sometime girl with single circle or triangle can win. Minimum for each racer to get the reward first and then my aim is to max bet at least 3 racer.

Myrdin
02-12-2017, 06:46 AM
So are there any special prizes for voting for the winner in the final race ?
I mean other then the Event currency used in the exchange shop for the items like manyus, equipment and the usual stuff.

Myrdin
02-12-2017, 06:59 AM
So to be sure its best to bet 50 on each racer and with that you should be able to get all them prizes correct ?

Rupturez
02-12-2017, 07:28 AM
So to be sure its best to bet 50 on each racer and with that you should be able to get all them prizes correct ?

Yes. I bet 50 on all and 300 on x100 because if x100 has a realistic chance to win I always go all in on x100.

nikonana
02-12-2017, 08:11 AM
I listened on jp wiki and seems like they're still trying to figure it out. Last race I read their comments about Nerine and glad I followed them. Maybe I'll wait till 2-3 hours before race and see what kind of analysis they made.

Otherwise I'm gonna split 150 for Lantana and Heart Vine if things are still unclear

Rupturez
02-12-2017, 09:50 AM
On another unrelated note I am absolutely 100% certain that the droprate of lvl 100 dragons on the dragon daily is nerfed compared to nutaku. I can run 10 maps straight getting nothing but level 20's every single run.

Problem is I can only get 3 dragons from whaleship each reset while I need level 8 lvl 100 reds. It's a bit infuriating.

arclance
02-12-2017, 10:32 AM
On another unrelated note I am absolutely 100% certain that the droprate of lvl 100 dragons on the dragon daily is nerfed compared to nutaku. I can run 10 maps straight getting nothing but level 20's every single run.

Problem is I can only get 3 dragons from whaleship each reset while I need level 8 lvl 100 reds. It's a bit infuriating.
I got 4 Lv. 100 Blue Dragons out of a single run two weeks ago.
You proably just have horrible luck with that stage.
The Red/Blue Manju stage did that to me on Nutaku, it took ~40 Runs to get the Flower gems from the 80 Stamina map.

The Yellow dragons balked me this week though. It took me six runs to get the two Lv. 100 I needed.

Rupturez
02-12-2017, 11:26 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/ytDGIC2.gif

Every single time. I can even reliably make a gif out of it.

http://tinyimg.io/i/Ivj5gVo.gif

Myrdin
02-12-2017, 12:38 PM
I know that feel bro. I´ve experience this exact thing when trying to get some for Aizoon.
On DMM only the red Dragons gave me so much trouble. The other types usually dont resist that much and drop here and there.
Finally getting to the point where I can raid whaleship weakest boss, so that should help a little bit in the future.

Vise
02-12-2017, 02:06 PM
When you hope for rainbow, you never get it.
But when you dont expect get rainbow from your random roll there it is...
Thanks for RNGesus i guess for my first free rainbow.

Myrdin
02-12-2017, 02:16 PM
When you hope for rainbow, you never get it.
But when you dont expect get rainbow from your random roll there it is...

Gratz :)

Which gacha did you roll on ?

Vise
02-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Gratz :)

Which gacha did you roll on ?

Thx, I roll nation based gacha :o.

arclance
02-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Every single time. I can even reliably make a gif out of it.
Reds feel like that to me on Nutaku often.
That might have something to do with having almost 50% of my non-event units being Slice types.
It took me two weeks to evolve Kerria becasue the first week gave me 2 Lv. 100 on my first run and none after that.

I have the opposite problem with hit types.
My Nutaku account only has 3 5* or higher non-event hit types but it likes to give me lots of Lv. 100 Blue Manyus and I have Lv.100 Blue Dragons from events sitting around unused.
Two of them are 6* (Flowering Peach and Lagurus) and I only got Lagurus Wednesday.

Lagurus stole all the luck from my DMM account it rolled 1 4* in a 10+1 after she showed up on Nutaku.

Edit: And this is my card today.
http://orig06.deviantart.net/40e8/f/2017/043/9/9/evening_primrose__2017_02_12_15_30_24_1920x1060__c _by_arclance-dayuny7.png

nikonana
02-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Lantana won with HeartVine as runner up, sad 100x didn't win. I only bet 250 for both since I don't grind event maps lately, focusing on campaign 33 for exp and raidbosses.

Maintenance on hour, clear your gather+raidboss points soon. I hope they will release blooming for Cattleya and Nightmare, specially the latter since my red manyus are rotting on storage.

nikonana
02-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Credit to /jp/, seems like the girls who will get bloomed this time are Aizoon (6* masked girl, literally only 3weeks old) , Anthurium (as expected because she was on teaser), Cherry Sage and Mirabilis.

Still no nightmare in sight.

Myrdin you lucky fucker.

Myrdin
02-13-2017, 01:18 AM
Credit to /jp/, seems like the girls who will get bloomed this time are Aizoon (6* masked girl, literally only 3weeks old) , Anthurium (as expected because she was on teaser), Cherry Sage and Mirabilis.

Still no nightmare in sight.

Myrdin you lucky fucker.

And here I was, sitting in my corner praying silently and hoping Aizoon will get a Bloomed form soon, as she is literally the only 6* I have.
Truly great news Niko, lucky fucker me indeed :D

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

On a different note though:
Results for the popularity contest are up on FB, for those of you who are present there, here :)
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/13/FhfDnjdL.jpg

It makes me very happy to see a 2* get in the top 3.
Cattleya and Anemone - Well no surprise there. After all both of them won once already and have a second 5* form. Lame, boring non interesting, but mostly contraproductive as we already "have these girls" in a usable 6* and 5*. Meh

However the fact that a 2* even got high enough to be in the top 3 gives me hope that maybe next time a low rarity girl might make it to 2/1st place.
So I suppose being third means she gets a new form ? (4/5* presumably ?)... or at least I very much hope so. It would be sad if only 1st and 2nd place got a new form. After all almost nobody other than hardcore waifu fans use the low rarity girls after a certain point. With this one of the "useless" ones, became useful once again.

Exe
02-13-2017, 01:25 AM
im guessing we will see the new versions of the winners of the popularity contest in the next event right?
(im really excited to see what they did with the 2 rarity girl c: )

Rupturez
02-13-2017, 02:01 AM
Nice we got Aizoon bloom ~

She has no mask in her bloom art, thats so win. I was hoping for that.

nikonana
02-13-2017, 02:02 AM
>30% stamina discount for Permanent reissue from Lavender to Calla and Whaleship Mission

RIP my stamina nectar. Haven't grabbed Lavender and I need to farm some sun medals. Campaign #34 is also out so more free gems to grab. In other hand I rolled 50 gems and got Cherry Sage. Sorry Nightmare, but she will eat the red manyus first, blame devs for delaying your blooming.

Myrdin
02-13-2017, 02:38 AM
I still cant do the bloody Whaleship. So close, so freaking close.
One woudl guess having 51K out of 54K should be enough.... no its not. Stamina wasted, but at least I know I am getting closer. Still ... grrr
Dont wanan keep wasting stamina on those tard red dragons.

Is there some trick I am missing ? Should I not go for TP instead should I front load all of my Slice girls (yop I am stuck on the very first Whaleship boss...) into the first few teams, and the rest of the girls behind them in the later teams ?

Edit: Also thanks for the heads up on that Lavender stamina discount. Now I have no reason to hesitate in going for her :)

nikonana
02-13-2017, 03:00 AM
Just fill it with everyone, then at bottom part (7-8th squad) change the personel to red/slice units, so your whaleship type changes to red. Pick strong allies as they add more power (120k+ prefered), keep an eye for solar blast and don't afraid to use it.

The most important is the whaleship type actually, never go basic whale type (except map 5)

Rupturez
02-13-2017, 03:01 AM
I still cant do the bloody Whaleship. So close, so freaking close.
One woudl guess having 51K out of 54K should be enough.... no its not. Stamina wasted, but at least I know I am getting closer. Still ... grrr
Dont wanan keep wasting stamina on those tard red dragons.

Is there some trick I am missing ? Should I not go for TP instead should I front load all of my Slice girls (yop I am stuck on the very first Whaleship boss...) into the first few teams, and the rest of the girls behind them in the later teams ?

Edit: Also thanks for the heads up on that Lavender stamina discount. Now I have no reason to hesitate in going for her :)

TP is important, but the type of your boat is even more important. Make sure your ship matches the type of the map you are facing.
For example, map 1-1 is slice so you need to make sure your ship is slice. This means that atleast 16 of your 40 girls should be slice.

Slice boat:
http://tinyimg.io/i/Ithda7x.png

Basically sort by total power, then start kicking the wrong type girls out of the lowest squad and replace with the type you need.
Once the boat turns the color you need you know you have enough of the same type.

edit: but whaleship still is a retarded rng fest, if your ship only uses auto attacks, well gg you'll sink.

Myrdin
02-13-2017, 03:15 AM
I see... had no idea about something like whaleship type and such - and I did check the guide for whaleships on wiki, though I just briefly skimmed over the basics.
So the last two units are dictate the Whaleship unit type. Can the be just any type girls, or should I put the strongest one down there and the weakest on top ?

EDIT: WOOOU ! OK Thanks a lot guys ! With the ship being the proper type the damage dished out onto the boss was ridiculous. Haha Foolish pest ! Today... we had.... our.... VENGANCEEEEE !!! :D

Rupturez
02-13-2017, 03:18 AM
I see... had no idea about something like whaleship type and such - and I did check the guide for whaleships on wiki, though I just briefly skimmed over the basics.
So the last two units are dictate the Whaleship unit type. Can the be just any type girls, or should I put the strongest one down there and the weakest on top ?

You want your strongest girls on top as they do the deck battles for you. You just want to replace the weakest girls with the type girls you need to get the correct ship color.
Basically 16 girls of the same color are needed to create a color boat.

http://tinyimg.io/i/FFl1Bbn.png

Eab1990
02-13-2017, 06:59 AM
Not enough Strawberry love.

I can get behind Canola/Waremokou love though.

Myrdin
02-13-2017, 07:05 AM
As for the Bloomed girls, here are the pics:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aizoon_Stonecrop
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Cherry_Sage
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Anthurium
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_of_Peru

So far there is no info on the wiki as of what the bloomed abilities will be, but I expect that to be mended soon enough.
Also fairly happy for Mirabilis. The shy little, fireworks and explosives loving girl gets some love. :)

Wutan
02-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Does anybody know if Anthuriums 1,5 Skill Activation on first turn only counts for herself or the whole group?

Mitoru
02-13-2017, 02:29 PM
Only herself, shame i was actually considering getting her off the bench.

Wutan
02-13-2017, 03:33 PM
Only herself, shame i was actually considering getting her off the bench.

Thank you. Well i considered getting her for my second Skill Activation Squad featuring Gerbera but since the buff is only for herself i'll wait for the next Rainbow Deal and snatch Daisy i guess.

nikonana
02-13-2017, 09:52 PM
REMINDER, finally collab between FKG and Girls Symphony (New DMM game) is now begins. Get to lv 30 on Girls Symphony to get total 30 FG + 250k gold and Anri (Rue Anemone) as collab flower knight. Collab ends at 8th March and gift will arrive on 15th after maintenance.

So if you have free time and need some FG, go take a peek on the new game. I probably will try the game later because DMM new games tends to have lots of problem during launch lel

http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=750145/

arclance
02-13-2017, 10:53 PM
REMINDER, finally collab between FKG and Girls Symphony (New DMM game) is now begins. Get to lv 30 on Girls Symphony to get total 30 FG + 250k gold and Anri (Rue Anemone) as collab flower knight. Collab ends at 8th March and gift will arrive on 15th after maintenance.

So if you have free time and need some FG, go take a peek on the new game. I probably will try the game later because DMM new games tends to have lots of problem during launch lel

I loaded it and got part way through the tuorial before bed.
It ran a little slow so I changed to my 4.2 GHz computer and it runs smoother there.
No other issues so far other than I have no idea what I am doing because I can't read anything.

Rupturez
02-14-2017, 02:03 AM
So far I've gotten two affection hearts and all bloom dragons out of the whaleship shop ~
I can finally farm decent maps now (6-4 or 11-3 for chance of secret garden) and -30% stamina helps a lot. I heavily favor slice shops since most of my girls are slice. Difference between my neutral boat and slice boat is a mere 3.5k

Guess I will try to empty the ampies from whaleship shop next :)

Myrdin
02-14-2017, 02:33 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Could really use that gold (2 girls are waiting for evolution, 2 for blooming... yeah right... damn it girls I am not Rockefeller !). Gems are also much welcome (had to spend another 7-10 yesterday to get more inventory space. And of course a new Flower Knight - you dont say no to that :)

EDIT: Niko - that link does not work... had to google it the hard way

Rupturez
02-14-2017, 02:53 AM
I'm not going to bother with that game... I didn't pre-register gacha which could give you up to 3 girls with rainbow rarity (0,5%). I'm way too much behind in that game already before it even started. I'm sad I didnt know about the pre-roll gacha.

nikonana
02-14-2017, 03:01 AM
Me neither, but fuck it I'm gonna grind it to lv 30 and leave asap. I did the same thing during nutaku fkg-idolwars collab and abandoned IW right away.

Myrdin
02-14-2017, 03:28 AM
Damn that game is really nice. Makes me wish even more I could understand JP language, plus I knew about the pre-reg
It has nice ambiance, the music is very plaesant and the full animation is much nicer when compared to other games that still use the static picture format. Normally I dont play these games with sounds on, but with this game I would do so eagerly.
Art style is also nice.

The game is pretty much FKG 2.0, the layout, and the mechanics are pretty much similar to what you do and how it works in FKG.

Rupturez
02-14-2017, 03:35 AM
Damn that game is really nice. Makes me wish even more I could understand JP language, plus I knew about the pre-reg
It has nice ambiance, the music is very plaesant and the full animation is much nicer when compared to other games that still use the static picture format. Normally I dont play these games with sounds on, but with this game I would do so eagerly.
Art style is also nice.

The game is pretty much FKG 2.0, the layout, and the mechanics are pretty much similar to what you do and how it works in FKG.

My thoughts exactly which is why i'm incredible salty i didnt know about the pre-register gacha. If I had those free 3 rainbows I would have actually stayed in this game. Not knowing the language is just a minor set back, in time there will be wikis explaining everything.

It has the same devs as FKG so you can expect the same generosity as well.

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 07:40 AM
I wonder when Girls Symphony will show up on Nutaku.

I mean, there's no reason it wouldn't show up on Nutaku eventually since FKG is doing well here, unless the game somehow drops the ball on DMM to the point of no return.

Myrdin
02-14-2017, 08:32 AM
So I am lvl 21ish atm. Started playing this like what... 4 hours ago ?
I will be over lvl 30 within next hour or so - and here´s why - Just half an hour ago the daily quest swapped and there is somethign akin to "Player XP" daily quest, similar to X-Overd.
On a 50 Stamina mission you get almost a full lvl up. You do two, you lvl up, your stamina refills, you do two, you lvl, up your stamina refills, rinse and repeat.
With ease you can finish the Colab after 2 hours of playing with this. That daily quest just hit the spot perfectly. There is really no reason for not doing it. Since all you have to do is get to lvl 30 that is.
Easiest colab ever :D Will be looking forward to the prizes.

EDIT: Aaaand.... Done :)

nikonana
02-18-2017, 08:06 PM
Last boat race bet starts now, go all 50 as usual. And finally reached 500k TP, something that won't happen on nutaku version unless I go full whale.

http://i.imgur.com/YhYHsMK.jpg

Dorei0sama
02-19-2017, 07:20 AM
Talk about re-issue, i miss quite a few newer reissue girl (regrettably unable to get Bolivian sunset), did get lavender, eldeiwess and Geranium... Why did they take down those re-issue map ?.
3729I miscalculate betting time and still have 500 water drop left.

Vise
02-19-2017, 05:05 PM
About promotion gacha like 3k / 5k / 10k dmm point, when the next one out ?
is it every 3 month or just for big day like christmas and new year.
cause my dmm point expired around april.

Tene
02-19-2017, 07:56 PM
It's usually every 1.5 months. Sometimes they skip a month, sometimes they do two deals in a month, there's no real schedule with them.

nikonana
02-20-2017, 02:55 AM
Blew 150 gems got 2 new lotus lake golds, 5 premium gacha ticket give nothing. Seems like my gold will eat my ampys.

That city infrastructure reminds me of water seven arc from one piece. Kinda cool.

Myrdin
02-20-2017, 03:15 AM
Just today I though "Damn I love DMM !"
Open my giftbox and bam 15 FG alltogather.
Also a new event that has super easy to clear maps, new patch new nation, new girls. Daaaaamn son ! :)

So can any1 give a breakdown, whats this event about ?

Edit: Ok so from what I´ve tried so far.
Running the maps gives you event currency You exchange the currency in the event Gacha that has Treasure chests. Each chest seems to have 100 items within it. After you clear 1/3 you get one bonus item from Nazuna (so you get 3 bonus items, seems like Bloom mats, affection items). So going for full clear is not a bad idea. The first chest also drop the event girl.

You also collect bottles from each map, that you can use to spawn a bonus stage. The bonus stage gives you 345 event currency and costs zero stamina.

Thats about what I´ve found out by playing the event. Feel free to correct me, or add in any additional info you might have found out. ;)

nikonana
02-20-2017, 03:30 AM
Gacha event, but you can visit back the previous round. And they have bonuses for 25-50-100 rolls/round. Lucky we had 30% week, I need lots of event currency and life crystals.

nikonana
02-20-2017, 03:48 AM
Pardon me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://i.imgur.com/JvMgQ46.jpg

Myrdin
02-20-2017, 03:58 AM
Gratz ! She s a lovely girl. And I really like her design.
Dont aim for her as her abilities do not synergize with what I would like to build, but as far as ambiance goes, she is a lovely lady indeed :3

nikonana
02-20-2017, 04:19 AM
Well she has same ability like Miko Higanbana(Fluffy fox) and I think I could make 50-70% debuff team.

I feel retarded for blowing 80++ ampys for my new gold earlier. I could have feed 180 for Snowdrop and save loads of money instead. In other hand my storage feels empty, what a relief.

Rupturez
02-20-2017, 04:23 AM
To all people wanting to do the GS crossover (which I highly recommend, its easy and the game is really fun)

This picture explains about how combat works in the game:

http://tinyimg.io/i/Tx2avSp.png

Dorei0sama
02-22-2017, 01:00 PM
After overcoming so many hurdles, i finally able to log in girl symphony.http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/22/YNnob.png (they lock my country from playing this game and many vpn programes couldnt to help me passing locking status). The game looks seriously good, if it's on nutaku i would drop fkg and playing it... So it's about 20 days left, hopefully i ll finish colab event.

Myrdin
02-22-2017, 01:32 PM
Okay seeing as DoreiOsama had a problem with this, I think it would be good to post this here for future reference to anyone who would like to join DMM and has problem with getting access.

I got this from Wutan, at the time when I joined DMM as well, and this link with instructions helped me get the whole thing working.

Here is a link how to edit DMM to play there games outside of Japan:

http://www.dmm.com/

*And this is the Original source, the Youtube video explain:
http://pastebin.com/wF2V748S

I would also strongly recommend to copy these two link into the OT of this thread, so its plastered on the very first page, with easy access for the new people (but also for us, should you ever wanna log in from a different PC and you need the source code for the browser).

Dorei0sama
02-22-2017, 01:35 PM
Okay seeing as DoreiOsama had a problem with this, I think it would be good to post this here for future reference to anyone who would like to join DMM and has problem with getting access.

I got this from Wutan, at the time when I joined DMM as well, and this link with instructions helped me get the whole thing working.

Here is a link how to edit DMM to play there games outside of Japan:

http://www.dmm.com/

*And this is the Original source, the Youtube video explain:
[B]http://pastebin.com/wF2V748S

I would also strongly recommend to copy these two link into the OT of this thread, so its plastered on the very first page, with easy access for the new people (but also for us, should you ever wanna log in from a different PC and you need the source code for the browser).

I use hola vpn through google chrome http://hola.org/.