PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Myrdin
02-19-2019, 12:48 PM
O.o ....
ok.....
but why??

*Narrows eyes and slowly chews on a straw of hey*

"Seems to me like someone `ere does unappreciate of the cute mofufuness (yes, thats a word... dont question it :D) of our beloved little Nae chan >:3 Govenah"

You got her by raising a Nae from Nae event. And because she is one of the moffuest things in the game. You must have a Nae as assistant.

"Thats the spirit my friend ! You get a Nae chan, you get a Nae chan ! Everybody gets a mofu Nae chan ! :3 :3 :3"
*starts giving out adorable cute Nae chans to everyone in vicinity*

"Ceekay, you too ! Take a Nae chan ! Make your time in FKG more fluffy and mofu :3"
*Hands out another Nae chan, from a bag with a seemingly endless supply of cute little faeries.*

maotd
02-19-2019, 01:02 PM
Speaking of Nae-chan, who is/are (if you're old enough) your Nae-chan assistant?
I got the cutest Red Nae first last time and Purple Nae-chan from last event. My alt got Yellow Nae. Cuter than expected actually.

AgentFakku
02-19-2019, 02:43 PM
hw long was I out LOL

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/5/5e/Portrait_160013.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/222?cb=20190218094137

she must be da tinyest Flower Knight Gurl ever

:think: unless Im wrong

u know lil gurls are gud 4

nsfw

Danchou sama yo rod is ripping me apart

ShadwNinjaX
02-19-2019, 04:38 PM
hw long was I out LOL

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/5/5e/Portrait_160013.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/222?cb=20190218094137

she must be da tinyest Flower Knight Gurl ever

:think: unless Im wrong

u know lil gurls are gud 4

nsfw

Danchou sama yo rod is ripping me apart

You know, its well known that I'm not the biggest fan of lolis. But I turn a blind eye and let the others enjoy their thing. Because in the end it is not real. But this... this is pushing the limit! I'm not one for restricting creative freedom, but that does not mean one can't do something that can be looked at in poor taste by many. An example of this would be that artist years ago that painted a great portrait... only to splatter it with human feces. Really?

While this may not be a 1-to-1 comparable scenario, come on FKG this is in poor taste! This is an ADULT game that features SEX with every available girl. Many have already pushed that limit, but this girl doesn't have any aspects of a loli like having an adult mind in a small body, unnatural developed boobs/hips you wouldn't normally see on a child, etc. This new 6* literally looks so much like a 4 year old girl it is nauseating! This does not help Japan's case when the United Nations is literally right now trying to BAN anime everywhere because they stupidly believe this contributes to pedophilia. Nothing wrong with doting over a cute loli like this for head pats. But it's getting overly excessive when you want to stick your dick in this (Not referring to you Hunter as I know you're joking around in this post). So I am not for restricting lolis like this, but to put that kind of character into an adult game is in extremely poor taste and judgement. Or as another person already put it: creepy.

Ghostmon
02-19-2019, 06:53 PM
^^ Agree with above. We all know what kind of game we're playing, but I waz like "...wow". But at end of day, I don't need her so probably won't be pulling her.

And as always, I love the background in FKG, this time it's swan boats racing around, I like to enjoy the small stuff like that. Only annoying thing is that to look at the full view of background, you have to press "Home" like a million times to get the background to stay. And once in a blue moon a blooming dragon (or w/e they're called) pops up randomly and says hi LOL

ceekay
02-19-2019, 11:34 PM
Alright, I'm beating my head on the wall here. I've tried nine ways to sunday to beat this stage. I've tried slow/fast teams. I've tried brute force. I've even learned the girls I have and built a team of nothing but girls who can dodge attack and counter attack. (I literally did not ever pay attention to this before. Now I'm working on a spreadsheet of the girls I have and what skills they have so I can build teams for strategy. WHAT HAS THIS GAME DONE TO ME?? I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DRAWING AND PAINTING WHILE I GOOF OFF WITH THIS GAME IN THE BACKGROUND) How in the nine realms of He%$ do I pass this board? It's one of the unique missions. and it's the last one of this set that I have to pass and it's bugging me. ALOT. Anyone know??

Volarmis
02-19-2019, 11:53 PM
Unfortunately, I can't really help you here.
As I've mentioned before these missions introduce a new level of difficulty to the game, but in the noticably wrong way.

Having anything other than a full team of rainbows means relying on luck to pass the stage, as 5* knights are so incredibly ineffective to these pests it's not even funny.
I'd understand it if, for example, building a full team of evade+counter girls (of any rarity) would be an answer to beating the stage, but that's clearly not the case here.

On the other side, I believe there was a discussion about it somewhere earlier in this topic, so maybe try going back to that. I don't know if it was for this specific mission though.

Myrdin
02-20-2019, 12:21 AM
Good lord. Gentlemen, calm down.
Just skip the H scene. Only SJWs screech autistically about stuff like this.

After all its a game, and these are just 2D hand drawn, animated pictures. I honestly could not give a bigger F. about what how much of a Loli this or that character is (And no, this girl aint the tiniest. Look at Viola. They`re about the same.).
Do I find such a character inapropriate in a game where there is H content for every girl ? Yes I do.
BUT, its just that > A game > and an Anime one at that. Again, there is a non H version, where you dont bed the girls. And that pretty much shuts down any argument as it literally makes the scene optional.

And honestly.... FUCK UN, and EU and whatever the else. They can ban whatever the hell they want. Torrents exists. Dark side of the internet esists. Them banning shit will be as efficient as the prohibition in America back in the day > As in > not at all, and it actually caused the rise of powerful gangs dealing in illegal production of alcohol.

Just like it has been PROVEN hat sex toys, and sex dolls lower actual rape crime, so does Loli H shit, lower the cases of pedophilia.
"Surprisingly" if you give people a healthy safe outlet for their desires (be them moral/legal or not), most of them will elect to take that, instead of going out and harming actual people, destroying lives (theirs and others) in the process. And as far as I am concerned a 2D picture of a humanoid nonhuman creature (lets be honest, with the anime proportions and eyes, these girls, while humanoid, and close to humans, would not be human lol. Damn those huge anime eyes would be actually kinda freaky :D ) is a pretty damn safe and moral outlet.

I mean, I aint here to preach even if it might look like it to some. Rather I am trying to be the voice of reason. Free market is a thing. Creative freedom is a thing. Old assholes (men and women) with stick shoved up their ass so deep you cant see the sun, trying to ban and censor everyone and everything is also a thing. And finally.... limited lifespan of us humans, is the the thingiest thing of all things. Times change, and so do people. Just enjoy the ride.

**Anyway gratz Volarmis on getting her. I tried as well, but no luck. Gacha hasnt been kind to me for a while now. Burned bunch of gems on Onci as well, amounted to nothing.
She Reminds me of Kuko (Wolfberry), just adorable little mofu. Heh Papa protective instincst are kicking in. So much mofu even Nae chan is slightly worried :D To bad Lady luck has clearly gone blind from reading to much manga to late into the night, as she cant seem to deliver the gacha girls I am trying for to me.

maotd: I am using the superior Red Nae chan of course :D But i have all 4 of them (who would have guessed right ? :D), and for a while had them seleceted so the game cycled between them and some other few girls. But eventually I went back to the random assistant thing, as i find it kinda refreshing for different character to pop out every time you refresh the screen.
Plus it nets to a fun little "minigame" of "Which girl likes me the most" where you will start noticing some of them pop more often than others ^^

phob
02-20-2019, 12:33 AM
Alright, I'm beating my head on the wall here. I've tried nine ways to sunday to beat this stage. I've tried slow/fast teams. I've tried brute force. I've even learned the girls I have and built a team of nothing but girls who can dodge attack and counter attack. (I literally did not ever pay attention to this before. Now I'm working on a spreadsheet of the girls I have and what skills they have so I can build teams for strategy. WHAT HAS THIS GAME DONE TO ME?? I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DRAWING AND PAINTING WHILE I GOOF OFF WITH THIS GAME IN THE BACKGROUND) How in the nine realms of He%$ do I pass this board? It's one of the unique missions. and it's the last one of this set that I have to pass and it's bugging me. ALOT. Anyone know??

I cleared all these and I don't have all rainbows. I think this is one with all those pest nests. You have to run a girl in the team that neutralizes them.

This is got a link to the missions and a list of girls that can help

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Unique_Mission

Volarmis
02-20-2019, 02:59 AM
Ohhh, right.
I didn't even look at the picture since I thought you meant the newest high level challenge maps. :p
The ones from your picture can be completed without a full team of rainbows - my bad for misunderstanding.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 04:20 AM

A fast team 1 which ignores webs and a slow team 2 shouldn't have any difficulty reaching the goal.

Then there's the quest for killing the creeping pest. Get as many chibi-Nazuna hits as possible before it reaches both teams by having a relatively fast team(800?) which doesn't ignore the webs paired with a slow-as-molasses team. If you need more damage, consider girls with multi-hit skills or ones that hit for more than 1 damage(like Flowering Peach or any 2target/2.0x damage girl). Damage negation or the "Guts" effect attached to defense buffs are viable alternatives to evade. Stacking skill rate down could also work since its normal attacks aren't made of murder.

smr
02-20-2019, 09:07 AM
I got Buttercup today who I actually wanted alot since I started as I got everyone except her from Aberia's event

I also found out she's the second girl drawn by Gunjou Pizu, who drew Chocolate Lily...who I actually dont like. Very interesting.

ceekay
02-20-2019, 06:35 PM
A fast team 1 which ignores webs and a slow team 2 shouldn't have any difficulty reaching the goal.

Then there's the quest for killing the creeping pest. Get as many chibi-Nazuna hits as possible before it reaches both teams by having a relatively fast team(800?) which doesn't ignore the webs paired with a slow-as-molasses team. If you need more damage, consider girls with multi-hit skills or ones that hit for more than 1 damage(like Flowering Peach or any 2target/2.0x damage girl). Damage negation or the "Guts" effect attached to defense buffs are viable alternatives to evade. Stacking skill rate down could also work since its normal attacks aren't made of murder.
I'll go through again and tinker with the speeds more. I think both my teams were ignoring webs.

Ghostmon
02-20-2019, 11:25 PM

This looks kinda creepy lol, if you look at Cactus's legs, it looks like there are none...!! Looks like she's floating in air. At first I thought it was glitch, but probably her legs are so far to the side, the cape hides them. But she looks like to be floating no matter how I look at it, LOL

Myrdin
02-21-2019, 12:26 AM

This looks kinda creepy lol, if you look at Cactus's legs, it looks like there are none...!! Looks like she's floating in air. At first I thought it was glitch, but probably her legs are so far to the side, the cape hides them. But she looks like to be floating no matter how I look at it, LOL

Thats a pretty nice team you got there Govenah..... would be a damn shame if something were to happen to em, raight ? :D

On a serious note. What you are talking about I have a faint memory of on Nutaku she actually WAS missing her legs for some time. You could see the feet and down to knee, but the whole part in between was missing. Now that was weird !
... at least I think it was Cactus, I know one of the first characters in the game had this glitch :P

Ghostmon
02-21-2019, 03:02 PM
Thats a pretty nice team you got there Govenah..... would be a damn shame if something were to happen to em, raight ? :D

On a serious note. What you are talking about I have a faint memory of on Nutaku she actually WAS missing her legs for some time. You could see the feet and down to knee, but the whole part in between was missing. Now that was weird !
... at least I think it was Cactus, I know one of the first characters in the game had this glitch :P

Nooo, plz don;t harm muh gurlz...!!! Lol, yeah, I did see the left leg there, but looking it from far definitely makes you go "whaaaaa...?!"

Btw Cactus is awesome, worth every single RC. Wish she chatted a bit more, but that's part of her personality I guess, haha

Ceekay: Ohh yes, I remember that map, I tried that way back when and the speed panel thingys messed me up and I never bothered with it again lol. And yes, I think everyone here has at some point had to pull out the good ol' spreadsheet and work out team comps., etc, it's a necessary evil, and before you know it, you're hooked HAHA

AgentFakku
02-21-2019, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=Volarmis;141118]Veronicahttps://i.imgur.com/xj6DgIP.jpg
To Commander AgentHunter,

Unhappy Valentine's, Commander~!
Are you having a perverted look on your face ever since you've received chocolates from other flower knights, I wonder?
I've prepared chocolates as well. Just to make your face get even more perverted.
No, it's possible it'll get dyed with despair. I'm looking forward to it, fufu~!

Veronica

yandere dont kill their husbandos amrite

Myrdin
02-21-2019, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=Volarmis;141118]Veronicahttps://i.imgur.com/xj6DgIP.jpg
To Commander AgentHunter,

Unhappy Valentine's, Commander~!
Are you having a perverted look on your face ever since you've received chocolates from other flower knights, I wonder?
I've prepared chocolates as well. Just to make your face get even more perverted.
No, it's possible it'll get dyed with despair. I'm looking forward to it, fufu~!

Veronica

yandere dont kill their husbandos amrite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ

Nooo, plz don;t harm muh gurlz...!!! Lol, yeah, I did see the left leg there, but looking it from far definitely makes you go "whaaaaa...?!"

"Ah, doncha worry Govenah, we aint no gonna hurt nobody, em I right lads ?" (evil though kinda cute laughter from behind).
"On a contrary ! We care bout them peoples, big n small. Speaking of small, we could really use your help with raising this `ere litte mofu."
*Pulls out a a random colored Nae chan from the bag. The little fairy looks utterly confused and unsure whats going on*
"Ya see its a real sob story so we aint gonna bother ya with it, but we could really appreciate it if ya could take care of this one for us. She deserves a bettah home, am I raight lads ?" (again, evil yet kinda cute laughter from behind).
"You certainly wouldn't say no raight ? After all thats a very nice team of ladies ya got going on there.... would be damn shame for them to .... well lets just say, not raise this `ere Nae chan. If ya catch my drift " *wink wink.
*Despite the situation you get a strong feeling that the way he winked at you was rather adorable.*
"Do we have a deal Govenah ?"
*Before you can react, the weirdly clothed man in a rain jacket with a big hat, pushes the little Nae fairy into your hands and runs off.*

Once far away distance the figures dissolve and you notice it was just several adorable fluffy creatures stacked one upon another, clothed in raincoats.
"And make sure to give her plenty love, oh and she like sweet things and make sure she gets lot of sleep !" one particullarly adorabel mofu, shouts and waves at you, with a cute squeaky voice. You recognize it as the one who was talking to you all the time.

And so, there you are. Holding your newly obtained cute Fairy daughter Nae chan, who seems to have taken a liking to you as she started comfortably dozing off in your arms.

You finally realized that you`ve been conned and become another victim of the infamous "Mofu Mofu Mafia!" who hands out Nae chan fairies to people around the world in order to bring fluffy cuteness and mofu mofu to anyone they come across !

maotd
02-22-2019, 01:37 PM
Wheat is cute.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/4/8/__komugi_flower_k...88d6cf2d-55cc3c6.jpg (http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/f/a/73031727_p0-55cc3ca.jpg)
Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73031727

Volarmis
02-22-2019, 01:53 PM
Random thought - today I've bloomed Rosy Lily and immediately thought that this is a bloomed form drawn right. :)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/3/3e/Portrait_422705.png/revision/latest?cb=20161018080153
(as a quote for the background color)

Ghostmon
02-22-2019, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=HungryHunter;141210]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ

"Ah, doncha worry Govenah, we aint no gonna hurt nobody, em I right lads ?" (evil though kinda cute laughter from behind).
"On a contrary ! We care bout them peoples, big n small. Speaking of small, we could really use your help with raising this `ere litte mofu."
*Pulls out a a random colored Nae chan from the bag. The little fairy looks utterly confused and unsure whats going on*
"Ya see its a real sob story so we aint gonna bother ya with it, but we could really appreciate it if ya could take care of this one for us. She deserves a bettah home, am I raight lads ?" (again, evil yet kinda cute laughter from behind).
"You certainly wouldn't say no raight ? After all thats a very nice team of ladies ya got going on there.... would be damn shame for them to .... well lets just say, not raise this `ere Nae chan. If ya catch my drift " *wink wink.
*Despite the situation you get a strong feeling that the way he winked at you was rather adorable.*
"Do we have a deal Govenah ?"
*Before you can react, the weirdly clothed man in a rain jacket with a big hat, pushes the little Nae fairy into your hands and runs off.*

Once far away distance the figures dissolve and you notice it was just several adorable fluffy creatures stacked one upon another, clothed in raincoats.
"And make sure to give her plenty love, oh and she like sweet things and make sure she gets lot of sleep !" one particullarly adorabel mofu, shouts and waves at you, with a cute squeaky voice. You recognize it as the one who was talking to you all the time.

And so, there you are. Holding your newly obtained cute Fairy daughter Nae chan, who seems to have taken a liking to you as she started comfortably dozing off in your arms.

You finally realized that you`ve been conned and become another victim of the infamous "Mofu Mofu Mafia!" who hands out Nae chan fairies to people around the world in order to bring fluffy cuteness and mofu mofu to anyone they come across !

Yup uh huh, as I read thru. that, if that ever did happen to me, I'd be left standing (sitting?) there very confused with mixed feelings of exactly how I should feel. Nae-chan definitely takes the cake for cutest character on FKG by far tho., so every word you wrote there was well justified...!!

Weat is cute.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/4/8/__komugi_flower_k...88d6cf2d-55cc3c6.jpg (http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/f/a/73031727_p0-55cc3ca.jpg)
Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73031727

OMFG thanks man, that Wheat I pulled earlier, I totally forgot to lvl her, I'm a terrible Commander...I'll probably do it today or tomorrow *face palm*

Volarmis: Are you referring to her art against the background color? If so, it definitely fits perfectly. She's my 1st 5 star and will be forever treasured as such.

Volarmis
02-22-2019, 10:51 PM
Volarmis: Are you referring to her art against the background color? If so, it definitely fits perfectly. She's my 1st 5 star and will be forever treasured as such.

I meant the art itself. I've only mentioned the background since showing the image without it on this forum makes the shining glyph on her spear disappear. :p
Compared to most bloomed forms I find hers pleasant to the eyes. A cute outfit that fits her well and doesn't rely on showing skin (as most do) to needlessly try to raise her appeal. There are other bloomed forms like that, but I unfortunately can't say they're the majority.

The first 5* I've ever had was Cosmos. Along with my first 4*, Di Yu, it was one hell of a speedy team. :p

By the way, I've been meaning to ask something - which of Di Yu's names should be used in English in your opinion?
I keep using "Di Yu", because that was the first one I used in the comic translations and I'm just sticking to it for consistency's sake.
Personally, I actually prefer the same name she addresses herself with - Mokou.
There's also the wiki name - Great Burnet.
What are your opinions (or is it all the same to you :p)?

Myers
02-23-2019, 12:28 PM
By the way, I've been meaning to ask something - which of Di Yu's names should be used in English in your opinion?
I keep using "Di Yu", because that was the first one I used in the comic translations and I'm just sticking to it for consistency's sake.
Personally, I actually prefer the same name she addresses herself with - Mokou.
There's also the wiki name - Great Burnet.
What are your opinions (or is it all the same to you :p)?

When it comes to names, I always prefer the ones that are unique and sound like actual names over those that are a bunch of words. For example,
Di Yu/Mokuo > Great Burnet
Lycoris/Higanbana > Red Spider Lily
Nandina > Heavenly Bamboo
Victoria > Royal Water Lily
Setaria > Green Bristlegrass

maotd
02-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Please, someone can translate this?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/0/4/mysteriousmedals-55ce721.jpg
I'm still really curious about thoses stranges and hard to get medals.

---------------

Phase 1 of Nidhogg is almost over. I can't wait to kick some Nidhogg ass tomorrow.

Ghostmon
02-24-2019, 10:19 PM
Volarmis: Agree with Myers, unique names are much better when they are available/more mainstream. You say Di Yu, I know exactly who that is, but when you say Great Burnet, I need to go and search the wiki lol.

I'm still really curious about thoses stranges and hard to get medals.

---------------

Phase 1 of Nidhogg is almost over. I can't wait to kick some Nidhogg ass tomorrow.

^^ Agree with this! And also would like to know if these Nushi Metals are worth anything at this point. With my limited JP knowledge, it only describes what the metal is (I think), and doesn't actually detail how it can be used/exchanged for anything. Pretty weird.

Volarmis
02-24-2019, 11:34 PM

Special medal for subjugating the master beast

Details:
A medal given in honor to the knight squadron that calmed down the enraged master beast.
It can be gained by completeing the Enraged Master Beast Emergency Subjugation Mission stages.

Amount possessed: 3

As for their purpose, there was something in the last stream about using them to unlock something on the world map, but I can't say what exactly.

Myrdin
02-25-2019, 01:33 AM
As for their purpose, there was something in the last stream about using them to unlock something on the world map, but I can't say what exactly.

Thats sounds interesting ! Hmmm I wonder what. Most likely just som easter egg trivia, as the missions are not "area restricted" on the map per say, since they come from all sorts of regions.

smr
02-25-2019, 03:36 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/02/25/ywp.md.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/ywp)

it looks like they dont really make it harder after each labyrinth revival. The Pest Lord (Nushi) missions were alot harder.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 05:06 AM
They added a stronger core guardian but giving it a third attack per turn didn't really make a difference.

Myrdin
02-25-2019, 01:31 PM
So considering my recent dupe pulls in the Rianbow department. I decided to splurge a little bit and open that tightly closed Rainbow coin chest of mine.

My Critical Squad grows once more. Welcome Dusty Miller aka Shiro chan :)

627ish coins left. It is very possible the new Onci will be the next on the pickup list as she is a very solid crit girl.
Though its true that I was thinking about making the last squad into a 1st turn abilities All in type, since with Crit type builds you kinda are all in regardless. You either wipe the enemy turn one (if you run a Barrier girl you might get turn two as well), or get wiped instead.

maotd
02-25-2019, 02:04 PM
Dream Team VS Core (the 680k one):
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/0/3/8/dreamteamvscore-55d02b2.jpg
Yeap, they did the full boss themselves. RIP Maid Cowslip. You was the best here. And Kerria still stand in the battlefield like a mountain (and she looks so bored here).

The 690k Core is a bit too hard for them alone. I needed the full squad to defeat it... but RRose killed it before Dream Team can join the battle. Bad RRose :(

This new Core is not that hard for the needed TP. I don't know what I should think about it. I'm a bit disappointed of it but at the same time I'm glad it's not as hard as the PunkBees stages.
(And thanks Volarmis for translating the medals. It's less helpful thann expected but still good to know after all the blood, salt and tears needed to get them).

I really like the new Secret Garden for Nidhogg phase 2. Good idea and fun new bosses.

And I also like a lot that new hit and damage per turn feature. It's fun and really usefull for team building. Thanks dev for doing that. I like it.

smr
02-25-2019, 03:32 PM
they gave everyone another chance to get Rainbow Rose from the new Urgent Mission ticket gacha campaign haha.

well Zebrina is pretty good too.

Ghostmon
02-25-2019, 04:15 PM
When only 1 R. Rose just isn't enough. Heck I would rarity her up again if I had enough stones.

Did most of Nidhogg maps, and god dam, these bosses seem like weaklings compared to Nushi bosses. Glad to see they made this event also easier, I see special maps spawn randomly to give even MORE bonus metals, really like it.

And they added hit counter/damage counter, yes!!

AgentFakku
02-25-2019, 06:57 PM
new stamp
https://i.imgur.com/F3TUiUK.jpg
also camera button
https://i.imgur.com/v4KsVOe.jpg
Nazuna is talking something, wutever

https://i.imgur.com/oQk2kvf.png
we used to have a camera in Nutaku

smr
02-25-2019, 07:56 PM
Having the camera makes screenshotting much easier, I dont know why they didnt leave it there on a pretty social game

JLP603
02-26-2019, 03:17 AM
@hungryhunter @smr thats odd, when i received nazunas message I had the camera button which I used to take a screenshot of the message. I play on desktop btw which might be a factor

Volarmis
02-26-2019, 04:49 AM
By the way, since we're getting all these new 5*-only tickets this login campaigne, should we save them up and use them all together, salt pact-style?

Myrdin
02-26-2019, 05:06 AM
Just in case there are people who are using it.

Knight Quarters 6* updated with new girls up to the current new girl (Usagigoke).
Promoted 5* not yet updated.

The promo girls will take longer time as they are not displayed in the order they were promoted by the Devs, so I will have to go and manually look at each girl 1 by 1... sigh.

Edit: ... So since I care about you mofus, I manually went down the list, girl by girl. These non-6* girls will be added in the (hopefully) near future.
Promoted yet to process:
2* Thunberg Spirea
2* Marguerite
2* Purple Pansy
3* Fragrant Olive
3* Egyptian Water Lily
3* Gladiolus
3* Hydrangea
4* Sweet Pea
4* Snowflake
4* Cornflower
4* Dandelion
4* Hinoki
4* Saintpaulia
5* Baikasou
5* Channelled Heath
5* Angelica
5* North Pole
5* Cymbidium (Valentine)
5* Denbrodium (Valentine)
5* Mimi Rose
5* Kalanchoe
5* Multiflora
5* Pontederia
5* Twinspur
5* White Gaura
5* Snakeberry
5* Sakaki
5* Cherry Sage (New Year)
5* Correa
5* Worm Wood (Christmass)
5* Night Phlox (Christmass)
5* Winter Cherry
5* Sensitive Plant (Christmass)
5* Tiger Lily (Christmass)
5* Showy Lily
5* Saintpaulia (Costumed)
5* Blushing Bride (Costumed)
5* Aibika
5* Anemone (Heavenly Flower)
5* Pinkladies (Heavenly Flower)
5* Cypress Vine
5* Kitsune no Botan
5* Larkspur (Halloween)
5* Three-leaved Clematis
5* Oregano
5* Spring Star (Maid)
5* Zebrina
5* Barley
The 2/3/4* I should be able to get done this week with some luck, and have them updated next one. The 5* ufff... lets just try my best I guess.

maotd
02-26-2019, 09:18 AM
Volarmis> Thoses new 5* only tickets gave only Event 5*. Not gacha 5*. I'm not sure it deserves a salt pact but if we do it, I'm in! I just hope it will give R-medals for dupe.

Volarmis
02-26-2019, 11:13 AM
Volarmis> Thoses new 5* only tickets gave only Event 5*. Not gacha 5*. I'm not sure it deserves a salt pact but if we do it, I'm in! I just hope it will give R-medals for dupe.

Wait... Those are only event 5*?
Now that I look at it... you're right.
Well, since I've already got all of them these tickets are as useful as additional bond crystals to me.
In this case, I don't think a salt pact makes sense.

maotd
02-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Good news, dupe 5* from thoses event 5* tickets gives R-medals. If you have all event girls or if you'e lucky, you can get 14 R-medals from the 7 tickets. It may be a good idea to do Perma reissue and get as much event 5* as you can.

AgentFakku
02-26-2019, 06:47 PM
my gawd, I have to do all those reissues

https://i.imgur.com/JNpNQZj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Sb55K97.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/RhCOOwr.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/fZovZw7.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/LsLNJ54.jpg

I only did ones I dick pick

Myers
02-26-2019, 08:39 PM
I'm going to collect all the event tickets and roll them all at once. Hope I can get a Rainbow Rose dupe.

maotd
02-26-2019, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure but maybe the stone from this campaign allow to pick an event girl too.

Myrdin
02-27-2019, 12:25 AM
I'm not sure but maybe the stone from this campaign allow to pick an event girl too.

No it doesnt. Already tested. 2016 gacha girls only.

The event tickets dont have an expiration date right ?
If so, there is no need to rush with them.

Volarmis
02-27-2019, 02:39 AM
I think maotd was talking about a different stone.
We got a 2016 one from the refreshed whaleship medal's store this week.
We're getting some sort of seal stone today as the next step in the login campaigne.

smr
02-27-2019, 12:27 PM
oh the seal stone from the 3rd day was for exchanging Event gold up until the last event knight. So basically the Rainbow Rose exchange ticket.

Volarmis
02-27-2019, 12:54 PM
Yup, pretty much useless to me.
I'm not going to use the same flower knight twice, so this is just additional bond crystals for me. :p

maotd
02-27-2019, 01:14 PM
I think RRose is still the best choice. You know, just in case we got another really hardcore map and need another strong RRose. Just in case...

phob
02-27-2019, 01:19 PM
Yeah finally got RR!
It will be long time before she sees any action on my team though.
I would still like to get China Root though too before its over.

maotd
02-27-2019, 01:31 PM
I started to do the missing perma reissue... There is so much of them. It will be along loooong way to get all the girls.

phob
02-27-2019, 01:38 PM
I started to do the missing perma reissue... There is so much of them. It will be along loooong way to get all the girls.

I still got 125 high ampys to get.
That will take all my stam this week.
If there is anything left I am going to whaleship next

smr
02-27-2019, 08:01 PM
depending on when the 2019 event seal stone expires (if it ever will) it'd be best to save it until they give rarity growth to an event knight who hasnt had their permanent reissue yet. Who knows, they may give evasion+guts+repeat attack to someone.

Myrdin
02-28-2019, 12:35 AM
This has been one shit of a week for me IRL, however this artwork makes it all that much bearable.

Helenium by: uuuunnaa (twitter. via FB as always)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/02/28/ywB.jpg

AgentFakku
02-28-2019, 07:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9I497FA.jpg

naughty nun

Not much to say on my end

trying to grind 4 whales since most of y'all have a lotta gurls over 80

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/183.jpg

Title: For breasts to become big

Yomena: Sanvitalia, your breasts really are big~
<boing>
Sanvitalia: Fufu... thank you.
Sanvitalia: Wearing a sexy outfit will make your body naturally like that as well.
Yomena: Is that so!? Should I give it a try...?
Yomena: How... how is it...? I've chosen Sanvitalia's clothing as a reference for it... <peeling off>
Sanvitalia: <Her clothes are way too baggy and she looks like a child who borrowed clothes from her dad...!! Then again, in a sense, she looks kinda sexy I guess...>
<Yomena: Hey, Sanvitalia, what do you think?>

so dat her name

I just call her Blonde BB

Ghostmon
03-01-2019, 10:31 PM
So with the turn damage now displayed, I'm wondering how y'all are doing w/ your damages? My Kerria/PL avg. about 250-300k, anything 350k+ is considered really high, but it's supposed to be a longer lasting tankier team, so OP damage output isn't the main goal. My crit team #1 avg. maybe 600-700k (+/- 100k deviation), depending on skill act/weakness etc., but can hit 1M+ given the right combo/right amt. of enemies.

maotd
03-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Same here. With my Kerria team, I'm arround 200k damage usually (turn one, with Maid Cowslip it will increase after but with event pests I never do more than one turn).
My best damages are with the RRose Crit team. If RRose and Easter Helenium act twice, I can reach 1.2M or 1.4M damages. But it's rare. UsuallyI'm more arround 600-700k too.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 08:59 PM
You can't really get a good idea of your damage/turn from event maps because all-target skills get skipped if everything is already dead.

Myrdin
03-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Ah my gawd .... Chii chan ! (Nippleworth) O.O

Source via FB > twitter: Kei_Kei

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/03/03/yG3.jpg

Volarmis
03-04-2019, 02:02 AM
Well, it looks like our 55-pull deal is back on.
For everyone who will be doing these pulls - how about we do it pact-like? Comparing the 55 pulls we get before the rainbow?

Myrdin
03-04-2019, 03:58 AM
How many FGems do you need for this to get the ticket ?
5 pulls, so 250 ?

...Damn I am short on gems. Like seriously short. Need around 120 more... They had to do it just when I have this gem drought going on ugh...

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 04:26 AM
120 in two weeks doesn't seem like a lot. The new stuff, login bonuses and compensations will probably cover at least half of it.

Myers
03-04-2019, 08:55 AM
Well, it looks like our 55-pull deal is back on.
For everyone who will be doing these pulls - how about we do it pact-like? Comparing the 55 pulls we get before the rainbow?

I'm down for a pact. Though, I really want to do my draws right now and don't think I can wait. I could do the draws early then post them later whenever.

EDIT: Actually, turns out I don't have enough Flower Gems yet :squint:. So I can probably roll in like a week.

maotd
03-04-2019, 10:34 AM
55x is back! It'd back! Free rainbow incomming! It seems this time it's only 60% Fennel and 40% for the others. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing. Fennel is a very nice support with all the weakness attribute. Having another girl is good too... if you're not unlucky and draw a bad 6*.

Also, what they have done with the level special quests and Re-Aqua Shadows special quests? We got a damn lot of everything as compensations. Tons of Ampules, high ampules and Skill bloom. That's just awesome. Seems this event will be perfect.

phob
03-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Not enough stones and Shion mewantsit! Going with the collab.:grin:

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:28 AM
55x is back! It'd back! Free rainbow incomming!

And free 6* gacha ticket.

maotd
03-04-2019, 11:29 AM
It's not a free 6* ticket after the 55 rolls? Or we got Fennel after the 55x AND the ticket? Or I missed something?

Myrdin
03-04-2019, 12:45 PM
It's not a free 6* ticket after the 55 rolls? Or we got Fennel after the 55x AND the ticket? Or I missed something?

Its just a ticket that has a 60% chance for Fennel 40% for someone else. You called it a free 6*. I think he misunderstood you is all.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:45 PM

Bold part is correct. After 55 pulls, you get Fennel's 6* version and a 6* gacha ticket (not a pick your own 6* ticket).

Myrdin
03-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Bold part is correct. After 55 pulls, you get Fennel's 6* version and a 6* gacha ticket (not a pick your own 6* ticket).

Ok well nevermind me then !

So you get 2 rainbows for 55 pulls (or 5 10+1 pulls).
Now thats nice. In that case you really wanna hope the ticket girl is anyone but Fennel since you will be getting her automatically after those 55 pulls.

AgentFakku
03-04-2019, 12:53 PM
I missed da past few days

https://i.imgur.com/rnSQ9rRm.jpg

might not make it to Nazuna Day if I miss out

never really check da shop

https://i.imgur.com/wq8Wq5r.jpg

chose Wurm Wood

https://i.imgur.com/HNBxlbrl.jpg

dat TenSura background

https://i.imgur.com/aRFMdddl.jpg

maotd
03-04-2019, 12:53 PM
If you got Fennel and another Fennel, it's still 50 RC for free. Not as good as expected but still good (okay, maybe I should not say that tou YOU but... it's still better than nothing I guess).

Myers
03-04-2019, 01:05 PM
With a few more baby centies I was able to get my Habranthus completely maxed (minus the Dressblooms, but that's going to years):

https://i.imgur.com/XcJiXmo.png

maotd
03-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Each time I load the game, I got two FG.
Is it normal? I guess it is not at all. I don't understand japanese but the I guess the 50 reffers to the 50th edition of 2FG for 10 days. And the 7日 should be for 7th day of the campaign... but we are only on day 2. I tried a bit more and it cap to day 10 as expected.

I don't know how we can report this kind of bug. It's a nice one but I feel guilty to abuse of it (even if at the end, it's just anticiped FG).

Raine
03-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Each time I load the game, I got two FG.
Is it normal? I guess it is not at all. I don't understand japanese but the I guess the 50 reffers to the 50th edition of 2FG for 10 days. And the 7日 should be for 7th day of the campaign... but we are only on day 2. I tried a bit more and it cap to day 10 as expected.

It's from the ongoing 50 months since release login bonus campaign.

That behavior is indeed abnormal, and I did confirm it myself earlier. I capped out, too.

I don't know how we can report this kind of bug. It's a nice one but I feel guilty to abuse of it (even if at the end, it's just anticiped FG).

No need. It has been reported to the devs (as I expected); 200 flower stones were sent as compensation.

smr
03-05-2019, 02:25 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/03/05/yGe.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yGe)

whoa hey you fake rainbow where did your clone come from :rofl: it must've been from some main quest that I wasnt paying attention to.

Myrdin
03-05-2019, 02:55 AM
Yop I got her too. Currently sitting at 3/5 and 3/4. One more and I have the equipment fully unlocked.
Weak or not, she is still a Rainbow, no fake there. You can compare her to the second Pumpkin (which is pretty horrible 6* tbh).
Once maxed out with all equip slots, she will still be useful in the Whaleship if nothing else.

Edit: Hmmm while writting down the Promo girls, I must say there are some pretty nice ones there. Correa and Winter cherry is pretty nice for example.
Some are outright "meh" and one has to wonder who does the balancing lol.

Edit2: Oooo HELLOUUU ! Blushing Bride (Costumed Apprentice Teacher) - Pierce type, Crit, skill act, Negate.
Just when I was thinking of getting one of the Negate girls just to get the protection for my squad, this girl rolls in with Crit and Negate.
..... Oooo I am gonna mofufu you well once I get you (need a 5* sealstone for her Year DMM ! Make the dream come true xd)

smr
03-05-2019, 04:02 AM
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34731315

I can't get enough of dem rainbow crystals.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 07:40 AM
FKG is #1 on dmm.com for the first time in a long time.

Myrdin
03-05-2019, 07:57 AM
FKG is #1 on dmm.com for the first time in a long time.

I wonder what caused this sudden surge upwards.
Do you think it might be because of the Anime Collab ?

maotd
03-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Someone can confirm that Shion (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Shion_(Nokonngiku)) has skill act x2 for all after promotion? Or is it a wiki mistake and she has only skill act x2 for herself? (wiki have already done that mistiake in the past).

Raine
03-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Someone can confirm that Shion (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Shion_(Nokonngiku)) has skill act x2 for all after promotion? Or is it a wiki mistake and she has only skill act x2 for herself? (wiki have already done that mistiake in the past).

From collab patch note, Shion's section:

★5シオン(ノコンギク)
   [★6への昇華後のスキル]
    敵単体に5.4倍のダメージを える
    スキルLv.1での発動率:28%
    スキルLv.5での発動率:38%
   [★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
    戦闘中、パーティメンバー 攻撃力が20%上昇し、さらに自身の攻 力が20%上昇
   [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
    ボス敵との戦闘中、パーテ メンバーの攻撃力が22%上昇
   [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
    戦闘中、パーティメンバー スキルダメージが15%上昇し、
    さらに自身のスキルダメー が20%上昇
   [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
    戦闘中、1ターン目の自身の 闘スキル発動率が2倍になる

It's for herself (自身).

P.S. A specific module on the Wikia auto-generates ability texts based on ability IDs (avoiding manual work). That module might not have been updated yet.

maotd
03-05-2019, 12:12 PM
As expected :(. thanks Kurenai.

Myrdin
03-05-2019, 12:32 PM
I DID have her ! Yaaaaaiiii !

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/03/05/yGa.jpg

Thats two crit girls with Negate. Sure one of them is promoted, non native 6* but I dont care. Its the results that count. And Negate on a Crit team, is a HUGE thing, since it turns your glass cannons into glass cannons that will fire twice. And thats usually enough to make or break a Victory in the super hard maps.

AgentFakku
03-05-2019, 09:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EFLfq9Tl.jpg

something's wrong LOL

Volarmis
03-06-2019, 01:16 AM
This looks interesting. :)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/03/06/yYu.png

Myrdin
03-06-2019, 01:23 AM
Already completed this one last week. But the extra gems per log in sure are nice :)

Myrdin
03-06-2019, 12:37 PM
Hmmm...

Kurenai: Could you please check if Dusty Miller Bloomed has a vs Boss dmg buff ? Since you were able to get into the code and check on the girl maotd was asking about, I assume you are pretty good with these things. Pretty mofu please ? :3 ?

The wiki says yes, but when I open her stat sheet in the game, she does not have it listed.
One of the reasons I chose her was the combination of Critical and Boss dmg buff, but now I am a bit wary if its a mistake on the wiki, or if its screen bug just not showing the skill.

wbread
03-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Hi
I've been away for a long time, and there’s so much new here, I’m trying to figure it out
what is thise?

Volarmis
03-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Hi
I've been away for a long time, and there’s so much new here, I’m trying to figure it out
what is thise?

Seal stones.
You can exchange them for any 5* from 2015 or 2016.

Raine
03-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Hmmm...

Kurenai: Could you please check if Dusty Miller Bloomed has a vs Boss dmg buff ? Since you were able to get into the code and check on the girl maotd was asking about, I assume you are pretty good with these things. Pretty mofu please ? :3 ?

The wiki says yes, but when I open her stat sheet in the game, she does not have it listed.
One of the reasons I chose her was the combination of Critical and Boss dmg buff, but now I am a bit wary if its a mistake on the wiki, or if its screen bug just not showing the skill.

Wikia is correct indeed. She has it, on the same line as her 20% attack buff.

https://i.imgur.com/i0oqkvZ.png

ボスに対して与えるダメージが15%増 する
P.S. The forum doesn't properly render some Japanese characters, so I have to use the code tags to make them show up.

Hi
what is thise?

5★ sealstones. Exchange for any 5★ introduced in 2016 and 2015 respectively.

wbread
03-06-2019, 01:33 PM
Seal stones.
You can exchange them for any 5* from 2015 or 2016.

how? i have 19* stone

Myers
03-06-2019, 01:56 PM
how? i have 19* stone

Go to the second page of exchange, should be right-most tab.

maotd
03-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Hi
I've been away for a long time
Welcome back! If you don't know already, take 250 FG an run the event gacha (the one with the 55 thing on it) to get a free 6* ticket.

wbread
03-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Welcome back! If you don't know already, take 250 FG an run the event gacha (the one with the 55 thing on it) to get a free 6* ticket.

500 to 1 girl? 5k for 11 girl:cry:

maotd
03-06-2019, 03:00 PM
5k FG = 50 old FG if you missed the new FG value. It's eactly the same thing as before with only two tiny zero behind.
So, it's 250oo FG for five 11 rolls and a bonus 6* ticket. And it's a rare and time limited gacha.

wbread
03-06-2019, 03:06 PM
I took a few while there were a lot of FG

Myrdin
03-07-2019, 12:44 AM
[FONT=Arial]

Wikia is correct indeed. She has it, on the same line as her 20% attack buff.

https://i.imgur.com/i0oqkvZ.png

Thanks for taking a look at it m8 :)
I appreciate it. Was a bit startled whether Dusty brings the power I initially picked her for. Good to know she is what I expected her to be.

Its weird they left the Crit split, and bundled Boss dmg in with the normal Dmg buff. Usually you see the crit and crit. dmg being rolled into one skill slot, and Boss / Boss Fight dmg being its own thing, since it is a legitimate arch-type (some girls who`s skill set is built solely for the purpose murdering the big bastards).

maotd
03-07-2019, 11:31 AM
A really cool Winter Cherry. I know some people like her here.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/0/b/0/73412421_p0_master1200-55dc8b6.jpg
source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73412421

AgentFakku
03-07-2019, 12:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lL0tetcl.jpg

lOL

i coulda just bang my gurls and reach 250 FKG

was just doing story maps and random maps

AgentFakku
03-08-2019, 10:44 AM
barely touch Alstroe LOL https://i.imgur.com/GyBGPo1m.jpg

did her in Nutaku but she didn't move up as much

Soma is done https://i.imgur.com/feQfE2xl.jpg

let's see

old squad
https://i.imgur.com/izgpkjRl.jpg
new squad
https://i.imgur.com/XCzXFDml.jpg
sorry y'all, no moar 900 over speed helper squad
damn Soma be OP

Volarmis
03-09-2019, 02:52 PM
I found this on Discord today and really liked it. :D
Our flower knight detective Streptocarpus stylized as a Detective Conan character by @Fammy_fox (https://twitter.com/Fammy_fox).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1N9e_zVYAAOD8e.jpg

wbread
03-10-2019, 01:33 AM
wow:bgrin:

maotd
03-10-2019, 05:54 AM
I found something... interesting (or really unpleasant?) on the wiki:

Negate Damage
This ability completely negates an enemy's attack. Even if the attack would do multiple hits, all hits would be nullified.

This ability does not stack. You can only have one damage negation barrier on someone.

If the flower knight evaded damage in some other fashion such as evading the attack or the enemy missing, the damage negation barrier would not be consumed. This means that an evading flower knight that can negate damage will have that barrier ready to activate for her the exact moment her dodge fails.
source: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Ability_Particulars

This ability does not stack. You can only have one damage negation barrier on someone.
That's really anoying. But I'm glad I read this before I use my R-medals for Tritonia (I like her but I wanted her to use her with Maid Cowslip and get double barrier).

So... I wonder who I should get now?

smr
03-10-2019, 06:41 AM
I decided to do the 2017 rainbow gacha at the last minute as there were alot of rainbows that I liked in the selection (Streptocarpus, Pink Ladies, Easter Cactus, Daisy) and only 2 that I actually didnt like. I ended up rolling one of the two I didnt like...who is Liverwort. Well at least she's alot better stats wise than Cattleya (Radiant Princess) I suppose but not very useful the next time the Nushi missions come back.

Liverwort's artist is the person who drew the art for Subarashiki Hibi...thats peculiar, and a visual novel I should read someday.

Myrdin
03-10-2019, 07:32 AM
I found something... interesting (or really unpleasant?) on the wiki:

source: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Ability_Particulars

That's really anoying. But I'm glad I read this before I use my R-medals for Tritonia (I like her but I wanted her to use her with Maid Cowslip and get double barrier).

So... I wonder who I should get now?

So ?...
Where is the problem ?
This was pretty cut n clear since the beginning. And I believe it also has been establish on at least one occasion that this is a fact.
I mean, what did you expect ? Double Barrier ? Come on now, you`re smarter than that.
Its a powerful ability. To such an degree that character with Negate tends to have the other abilities toned down, just due to how good it is.
How did you even arrive at the conclusion that it stacks ?

Just a food for thought but, if it is Negate you are looking for, I wouldnt write of the Rarity grown girls completely. I saw 2 or 3 of them with that skill, one of which I bloomed as she also had crit and skill act to go along with it. I would save the tickets/RC for either a waifu, or a unique girl who serves a clear purpose and has a combination of something thats not viable through Rarity Growth easily.

AgentFakku
03-10-2019, 09:49 AM
oh those are da maps Myrdin was talking about

https://i.imgur.com/chymFQZl.jpg

better do those if I can 3 star em

maotd
03-10-2019, 10:17 AM
So ?...
Where is the problem ?
This was pretty cut n clear since the beginning. And I believe it also has been establish on at least one occasion that this is a fact.
I mean, what did you expect ? Double Barrier ? Come on now, you`re smarter than that.
Its a powerful ability. To such an degree that character with Negate tends to have the other abilities toned down, just due to how good it is.
How did you even arrive at the conclusion that it stacks ?
Almost every thing stack. Why not the barrier? You can have only 5 characters with Negate Damage in the same team and as you said, girls with that tend to be weaker than the others. Five Negate girls would not be that strong if they can't deal heavy damages behind their barriers. And it seems it's not said in the ability description, unlike Sun Altar and Chocolate node ability. It's not stupid to think it can be stacked.
And seriously, most of hardest bosses can easily pass 5 barriers in one turn.

Btw, I'm not looking for a Negate girl espacially. I was looking for Tritonia since she is a Maid Cowslip-like and both of them would be op in the same team with double barrier. But since I can't do double barrier, a Weakness girl seems to be more useful.
For the Rainbow Shards, my current target is Valentine Dendrobium because she is too cute and mofu :3

maotd
03-11-2019, 03:10 AM
New super hardcore map: done.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/9/c/8/treebettledone-55e0de3.jpg
It's easier than the others when you know the tricks.

Some advices if you need it:

The maps had two paths. Pests on the upper path have priority attack. Don't send your Crit nucker on them. Defensive teams with Evasion and Negate damage are better. For the botom path I don't find anything special. Just send your Crit team.

The boss is the main problem. It has two forms. The first form is a big and a small butterfly. The second form is an ancien Tree-beetle.
That damn bettle has the ultimate defense on the first turn. EVERY attack or damage will do 1 damage to him (or 2 or 3 in certains conditions like on Secret Garden maps). This little thing prevent sweeping from Crit teams and it will be able to counter-sweep you easily.
But there is one little trick. If you killed the Butterflies during the same battle, the Beetle will not have that ultimate defense (it's the first turn for the new form but not for the battle).

In another words, send a team weak enough to die against the butterflies, then, send your best Crit team to nuke the butterflies and dals as much damage as possible to the beetle. Then, finish it with a Negate Damage/Evasion team.

I have done it in two tries. One to learn the boss trick, one to send it in the deepest hell.

skasio
03-11-2019, 03:11 AM
Pink Miko finally can be promoted. Nice. And it's not completely useless, which could be the case considering how good her 5* kit was already. Hell, she's actually really strong.

https://i.imgur.com/sjUICWZ.png

50% DEF buff for 3, 27% attack for everyone, 1.2 skill activation... And I'm not sure about the last one. I guess buffs only herself?

Volarmis
03-11-2019, 03:39 AM
If I'm reading it correctly, the last skill buffs every party member's attack by 25% of their defense.

maotd
03-11-2019, 03:51 AM
She looks really good but I'm not sure she worth the 5* sacrifice. That new 6* seems not better than the 5*. Just different with a more offensive purpose I guess.
She still has a +50 DEF,just a little DEF stat bonus and "only" x4 Counter. Ok it's better than the 5* form but she loose 3 equip slots.

I did quick maths with my own Pink Miko:
5*form with 4 equip slot deals arround 32170 Counter damages (with stats without ampule, with equipement and her +50% def only).
6*form with 1 equip slot deals 27650 counter damages.

On the other side, 6* has Provocation and more offensive power... but with less defensive power. I'm not sure she will be able to survive like the 5* one do. I mean, mine has 3839 DEF with her equip. That's a lot compared to 1434 she would have on her 6* promotion.
I think the last ability will decide everything.

edit: If Volarmis is correct... that may be actually good. According to the wiki, ATK buff based on DEf count the DEF after DEF buff and Equipement bonus. And that ATK bonus count for ATK buff. With her +50% DEF, it can be really interesting. Especially with other DEf boosting girls.

I guess she is one of the hardest girl to promote. Her 6* is very strong but her 5* is already enough. She want to be promoted but there is other 5 who need the promotion event more... so hard to decide what to do...

skasio
03-11-2019, 06:21 AM
5* only gives 50% DEF to herself, and if I understand correctly 6* also affects two others. Looking at a team as a whole, you actually end up gaining stats. And that's without counting her 25% DEF conversion, applied after this 50% buff.
Sure, she alone may be losing some damage, but now she's also buffing rest of the team, more than making up for that.

maotd
03-11-2019, 06:31 AM
Sure she is better, even if she loose a bit of counter power. What I mean is: how much better she is and does she needs her promotion more than other 5*?

Myrdin
03-11-2019, 07:00 AM
Hmm she might be a good buffer for a Def Guts team with Scounter.
She does have Scounter herself and IRC also has Guts.

Yeah maybe. Coz there are bosses who ignore evasion, however I did notice that some allied teams who run BBacara and some other guts girls tend to do pretty well with all that extra Defense stacked upon each other. 4 Def buffers with guts, and one of the better Debuffers who affects both Dmg and Skill activation, or causes them to miss at the same time, might go a long way in some of those attrition fights.

**Funny enough It seems that I ended up with 3 normal crit teams and 1 Evasion team in the end. The evasion team does pretty well in attrition fights, so I think I might just keep them, instead of replacing them with a 4th Crit team.

maotd
03-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Time to speak a bit about the new things.
Promoted girls:

Pink Miko: Really good girl. 50% DEF for 3 girls, x4 Counter, +27% ATK. And she got a nice skill activation and a very usefull +25% ATK based on target DEF.
She was more broken for a 5* than she is now for a 6* but still very solid and reliable. She may be the girl you want (and she is anyway, even in her 5* form).
Tree Peony: +50% Solar Gauge, +30% ATK, +1.2 skill act and +30% Crit Rate and 40% Crit Damages.
I don't like her that much (even if she is a useful girl for my whaleship) but she is a nice Crit Girl now. +30% Crit rate and 40% damage is very good. With her ATK buff and Skill Act, he has everything you need.
Amur Adonis: Negate speed panels, +28% ATK for all, +30% DEf for all, x1.28 to 1.36 skill act, Damages based on her current HP and leech life skill.
I don't know what to think about her. Not bad, I guess. But her abilities goes a bit everywhere and nowhere. Not the girl of the week.

I like a lot the new Sparaxis bloomed art. Too bad she is a meh 6* :(

We got the collab girl Shizu. An event girl level 5* with an amazing looking skill. Sadly, her promoted form is nice but not amazing. She would a wonderful 6* for a look and skill effect. Better than a lot of actual 6*. Even her base attack is better than most girls. Sure devs did a great job for the collab.

And, I alread spoke about the new super hard map. Maybe it's because of my new girl, maybe it's because the map is actually easier than the previous one, but I had less (or no?) trouble to clear it.

Myrdin> What's your evade team? I'm curious about it.

AgentFakku
03-11-2019, 12:53 PM
skipped most of these LOL

https://i.imgur.com/YFCmFjV.jpg

Myrdin
03-12-2019, 01:55 AM
maotd: I`ll post a picture when I get back home.

Its not optimized for efficiency at all. Honestly the fact that I even got a Evade team, without intentionally trying to build it, is funny as hell, coz its compromised of left over girls that were slowly replaced by crit ones, and I kept putting them into the Team 4 for standby until I would get enough crit girls for it as well.
Funny enough.... one way or another... the team actually works. Not amazingly as the damage is incomparable to the red crit numbers I am normally used to, but its fun watching all of them dodge Boss 1shot AoEs (granted, they dont do much in retaliation, but...)

Myrdin
03-12-2019, 12:33 PM
And here it is as promised.

Doggy costume chan is Negate Crit promo girl. Amazing find.

The teams are not min/max optimized. The only thing I paid reall attention to was to have 1 girl of each type in the Crit team, and for each team to have a powerfull finisher at the end, but I am sure If I were to reorganize them around, out of these 3 I could squeeze two very powerfull and one solid team instead of the current "overall solid, none really amzing" setup I have going on.
Team 4 was meant to be just a placeholder for a "First turn Crit" type of team, but I am not really sure if I wanna go that route anymore.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/03/12/y1D.jpg

AgentFakku
03-12-2019, 02:38 PM
sometimes I like dis site
sometimes I don't

FKG crew is mostly chill

not dat I care for rep
https://i.imgur.com/afUzIoR.jpg

some weirdo or maybe a stalker in here from da Kamihime side is digging into all my really old posts from last year and shit

who cares if my rep drops, only folks at FKG know I aint a trouble maker who goes harass people

not sure if u guys had dis prob in HCB

edit

oh shit he's repping his bud

https://i.imgur.com/nKbfaaE.jpg

n spamming other users

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/185.jpg

Title: The peeping culprit

<somebody peeping>
<Golden Lace washing up>
Luffa: I see, I see... Golden Lace's skin is so smooth and glossy today~ Looking good, looking good...
Luffa: Now this is a good peeping spot, I'm not getting caught~
Golden Lace: Who might be hiding up there?
Luffa: <startled> Wah...! I'm about to get caught...!? Let's see...
Luffa: <falsetto> squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak
Golden Lace: What do you know... It was a mouse...
Golden Lace: -like sound making Luffa.
<Golden Lace: You've sure surprised me.> <Ufufu~!>
Luffa: Busted!!

how many lesbians do we have in FKG LOL

Kitty
03-12-2019, 03:25 PM
oh shit he's repping his bud

damn ye he(and others) are repping me 4 my threads cuz im a thirsty bitch but i didn't think he was taking away rep from other people too smh the things people do with their power what a jerkwad

Myers
03-12-2019, 04:00 PM
how many lesbians do we have in FKG LOL

There's no lesbians, since all Flower Knights wanna have sex with the Knight Commander.

For bisexuals, I guess there's that new girl plus Cosmos (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmos) and Apple (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Apple)?

AgentFakku
03-12-2019, 06:02 PM
There's no lesbians, since all Flower Knights wanna have sex with the Knight Commander.

For bisexuals, I guess there's that new girl plus Cosmos (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmos) and Apple (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Apple)?

yea there dat but FKG reminds me of like Persona

Protag gets to date gurls but their date scenes don't affect the story or their characters

Danchou sleeping w /em won't affect da story

I thought Mei and Sakura (maybe just Mei was unrequited lesbo luv)

Holly and Poinsettia are a bit close

maybe Im crazy

ShadwNinjaX
03-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Going back to our angst earlier this year of Anemone yet again winning the poll, this video of this Youtuber surprised me and got me thinking. :think: Have a watch first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFcyZpTKom0

Now I have to say at first, his opinions are his and he doesn't necessarily represent true facts of the views of everyone. But I was kind of blown away by the way he describes how the supposed "majority" Japanese otakus see their waifus. It seems like many view their waifu on such a high level to be on a similar pedestal as one's personal world views or their personal religion. Guess I kind of understand more now the raging tempers when one insults another's waifu. I guess it must be a cultural difference, but to even deny or vehemently resist any tempting thought of one's waifu as sacrilege to her/his sanctity... kind of shocked me.

My ultimate waifus are Urd from Ah! My Goddess and Erza from Fairy Tail. Each represents ideal qualities in a woman I admire. One is a sexual temptress who loves to have fun while the other is a confident, powerful individual to simplify it as much as possible. But as much I cherish my waifus, I don't have them so high upon a holy pedestal that I resist any perverse thoughts. Hell, the idea of the opportunity to share intimacy with either by making love to them would be a dream (as it shall remain, curse you 2D realm eluding us! :squint: ). But yes, I have read and enjoyed doujins of that star both my waifus. And I don't feel like it soiled their waifu status in any way in my mind.

But in this way I guess it further emphasizes what I already knew, but helped me understand it a bit better and that is this: People are way too fucking into Anemone as their waifu that they're ruining it for everyone else! Fricking idol worshipping cultists! :silly: :rofl:

Myrdin
03-13-2019, 01:20 AM
First off > bringing out the pseudo Mod mofu hammer >:3 "Gents, there has been some serious derailing in the event threads lately. Do not stop by any means but please continue in the Chit Chat thread, and keep the Event ones relatively clear from it" (yes I am partially guilty as well)

As for the Reputation thing: Personally I dont even pay attention to it.... to be completely honest I dont even understand what the point of it ?
I read that you can exchange it to "Pretty up" your thread with things like special font and such. But when I tried to do that for my Signatures thread it didnt work > if it aint working there is even less point carrying about it.

And if they are harrasing your for some reason, you can always report it to the Admin. If its serious I mean. If its just stalking and repping your posts I myself wouldn't care about it that much. Did you do anything to piss them off by a chance ? Maybe just talking it out is all thats required.

As for the lesbo thing: Yeah I stay firm on this, keep that shit out of my waifu simulator.
As for Mei.... yeah, this we need to clear up. I too thing she is way to obsessed with Sakura (while Sakura doesnt really care that much beyond being BFFs).
It comes from several places > She has an inferiority complex towards Sakura, She is of far more delicate build then her, so she is also envious of that, she likes her a lot as a BFF but sees her as a rival. And when it comes to Danchou she is also unclear because she wants his love, but at the same time is unsure how thats gonna work out with all the shit she is dealing with.... and that combination of feels brew something of a pseudo love-non love relationship.
Mei wouldnt be a lesbo with anyone, less it was Sakura who would come at her first. That much is clear, especially during her H scene and some extra dialogues. But she still cares for Danchou a lot, so a by-relationship I guess ?
So I would say she is hetero with Danchou + Sakurian. I do like her a lot, but her constant talk of Sakura does grind my gears sometimes. Meanwhile Sakura is just a cuddly mofu Ara ara ~ u ~ fu fu fu ~

As for the Waifuism in JP... yeah its a serious thing I guess. Though honestly I dont care nor blame them. As long as its not hurting anyone in the real world, they can be all mofu mofu with their 2D (and soon to be mainstream 3D with VR getting better and better everyday).

maotd
03-13-2019, 05:29 AM
Myrdin> I'm jealous of all your Crit 6*. Nice teams. Your evade team is nice too but you don't lack a bit of damages with that?

I have a question for you guys, which Helper team did you prefer for me?
My violent but fragile Crit team?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/f/1/help1-55e372d.jpg

Or my slow to start but ultra reliable Evade team?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/1/c/help2-55e3735.jpg

Myrdin
03-13-2019, 06:56 AM
Myrdin> I'm jealous of all your Crit 6*. Nice teams. Your evade team is nice too but you don't lack a bit of damages with that?

As mentioned in the comment, the 4th team is mostly for fun, not serious. Despite that they are not powerless. Granted its not an evade team build around buffing the living sh*t out of Kerria, but it works for whats its set out to do > stall the enemy, deplete their buffs and make me laugh as the strongest bosses continually miss.

They were after all meant to be just a placeholder, rather then a serious team. I might replace them as time goes on should I require more power.
Or maybe I might go the Def+Guts+Debuff route. Or just go with a last Crit based team just like the other 3.

*Can you put up pictures of those two teams you have mentioned ?

maotd
03-13-2019, 08:31 AM
Okay. I alays thought that evade team are weak and can just stall without doing nothing back (unless you use some very precise girls like Kerria+Saffron and their clones). But now that I think about it, I guess I had this feeling due to my atemps with 5* instead of 6* on my early days.

For my teams... I already put the picture.You even quoted it. Maybe pictures don't work for you? I did you mean the complete team picture with Equip, full details and all?

Myrdin
03-13-2019, 12:19 PM
Its showing properly now. Sometimes, when I log into the HBC forum from a shittier internet connection it wont show the pictures, or just some of them. I guess this was the case.

As for myself, I do like your Safron, Keria, Pink ladies setup ;)

Myers
03-13-2019, 05:41 PM

My preferred method of playing is just banging my head against the wall and hoping the battle ends in one turn. So I personally like the high-damage, but fragile team.

smr
03-14-2019, 06:41 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/03/14/y52.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/y52)

Old Fos' Pest Master is done. Rainbow Rose dealt the finishing blow

Alstroemeria rainbow is useless, and I really could've used Oncidium (Valentine) for this garbage

AgentFakku
03-15-2019, 10:57 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/187.jpg

Title: A peaceful solution

Fennel: What should I do... My towel and yukata are gone! Did someone take them by mistake!?
Southern Cross: Is everything alright, Fennel?
Southern Cross: It's fine if you wear my yukata. <disrobes> If it's for your sake Fennel, I'm fine with being naked. <boing>
Fennel: That's not a solution here!
Fennel: Maybe I shouldn't be saying this in my position, but let's think of a way both of us can go outside properly. <hmm>
Southern Cross: You're right... In that case-
Fennel: OK, let's go!
Southern Cross: Sure! <boing>

of fo sho

SC is an exhibitionist

smr
03-15-2019, 06:18 PM
I decided not to do the collaboration gacha nor the EX premium one with 3x rate, but im very tempted to as I only need 5 more rainbow medals for either Oncidium or Kurumi

JLP603
03-18-2019, 01:42 AM
Hello its been a long time since I came to this thread due to studies but I just had to say that the stage art for the missions sure do look nice and are different from the previous ones. Great theme this time around. Man do I really want hyacinth (the current events 6 star). A mature beauty that is a hit type sure is rare and her ultimate skill is cool. Im torn between getting her or the cosmo loli in white that is also a hit type from last year's event

smr
03-18-2019, 03:06 AM
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34798435

I think I'll be able to do another rarity growth next month and its gonna be someone with Guts & Evasion

phob
03-18-2019, 08:47 AM
I think they made Casablanca the closest thing to perfect for a solar support girl as there is.
She does it all and looks good doing it.:bgrin:
Too bad it will take all year to get enough stones to make a team:frown:

Should have made this event a collaboration with Rio Rollins:silly:

smr
03-18-2019, 02:51 PM
the slot machine in the event's secret garden actually gives out the payroll according to what you get

I thought it was just for decoration :rofl:

Myrdin
03-19-2019, 12:55 AM
Yeah I noticed that too. Its pretty fun new mechanic. Totally random, but still nice to see :)

The event girl this time is pretty nice look/voice vise I must say, and the gacha loli is also very cute. The 6* and the animal girl I dont really care about though.

Myers
03-19-2019, 10:23 AM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/188.jpg

Title: Dealer Hyacinth

Hyacinth: I'm trying on the dealer's outfit. How do I look, I wonder? <sparkling>
Hare's Ear: It fits you quite well, doesn't it?
<Gold Coin Daisy: Waa~! Pretty~!>
Hyacinth: <Thank you.> However, since I've borrowed Hare's outfit, the skin exposure is quite high and I'm a bit embarrassed.
Gold Coin Daisy: Isn't it the same as your normal... no, doesn't the outfit you usually wear expose your breasts or legs even more?
<picture - the usual outfit>
Hare's Ear: Oh, that's right.
Hyacinth: What are you saying? It's totally different... My shoulders are completely uncovered, aren't they? <blushing>
Gold Coin Daisy: So that's what you're worried about!?

Now I need a skin with Hyacinth in a dealer's outfit like Hare's Ear.

AgentFakku
03-20-2019, 03:31 AM
theres another login campaign happening in DMM FKG right now, nothing too fancy just the standard evolution and blooming packs and I think it was 40 flower gems in total. It's another good time to start up but those that missed the Smartphone campaign will soon realize the mistake of not joining up earlier.

Man I hve nt log in DMM for da past days since TEnsura ended LOL

AgentFakku
03-20-2019, 04:21 AM
come on Nazuna, show some cleavage baby
https://i.imgur.com/JqofANfl.jpg
be like Rainbow Rio!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
https://i.imgur.com/CQHVSRIl.jpg

smr
03-20-2019, 05:39 AM
looks like they extended the Nushi missions for another 2 weeks

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/03/20/yEZ.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yEZ)

Lilywood was really easy compared to Old Fos

AgentFakku
03-20-2019, 05:48 AM
gud, smr only posting in dmm 4 dmm stuf LOL

ShadwNinjaX
03-20-2019, 10:18 AM
Sorry if I missed the notification or if someone else already posted about it before it got buried in the previous thread pages for me, but did you all know about the 16' gemstone in the store? Time to pick up on any long desired but missing waifu from that year! :love:

AgentFakku
03-20-2019, 09:29 PM
Sorry if I missed the notification or if someone else already posted about it before it got buried in the previous thread pages for me, but did you all know about the 16' gemstone in the store? Time to pick up on any long desired but missing waifu from that year! :love:

Ain't heard nothin about it

Thanks 3 posting it

When I get from work, I git a new waifu

maotd
03-22-2019, 11:00 AM
Okay RRose is frightening. I just swipped the RE Sakura+Ume Aqua Shadows with just my Crit Team with RRose in it. And it wasn't hard at all...

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 12:59 PM
There have been buffs to every single rainbow since that map was added after all.

Volarmis
03-23-2019, 03:41 AM
Ok, since I managed to get my hands on the original gamebreaker, it's time to update my helper squad.
I managed to squeeze in every weakpoint boost for Kerria to potentially get, so I wonder how that will play out. :D

maotd
03-23-2019, 04:08 AM
Your team looks nice. Kerria+Saffron are a great combo.

phob
03-25-2019, 01:11 PM
Finally beat that 2nd Nushi:grin: That was the last thing left I couldn't take down.

I did the 30 FG a couple times to get the dress slots full for Ionocidium. I use her on my whale ship.

RRose is still waiting for enough stones before I can bring her online.

I like the RG for Rain Lily. My Kerria team needs a blunt . She has Blunt type, Reg skill act, Miss, 30% Def buff, 20% debuff.
Perfect for my needs. Think she's next.

phob
03-25-2019, 01:22 PM
I am sitting on that new '16 ticket.
Hoping that they do something with Liriope to make her playable.
I have liked that little elf a long time. Still cant use her though.:sad:

skasio
03-26-2019, 05:03 AM
Done. I've fully cleared everything from the event, and it's only Tuesday. Guess it's a week of grinding broken EX maps/Whaleship for me.

Myrdin
03-28-2019, 10:17 AM
Finally !

My first lvl 100 Girl !
Behold the might of the Intergalactic mace loli chan ! :D
(her stats are not maxed out yet, need more super ampys for that first)

12309 12310

*I took the liberty to take a pic of all my Rainbow girls I currently have, since some other members here have been sharing theirs.
I dont have as many, and plenty of them are not Gacha gained, but still, its a pretty solid group :)

maotd
03-29-2019, 10:53 AM
I finished the new prison island maps and I saw that at the end:
Did you thing theyplan new 6* like they do with Rosa Novalis? Anyway, Flaccid Anemone is nice. Very nice. And there is also menacing red eyes at the end of this. Maybe a new super boss like Nidhogg?

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 11:06 AM
Did you thing theyplan new 6* like they do with Rosa Novalis? Anyway, Flaccid Anemone is nice. Very nice. And there is also menacing red eyes at the end of this. Maybe a new super boss like Nidhogg?

1000 legs
1000 wings
1000 heads

maotd
03-29-2019, 01:05 PM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/a/6/best_combo-55f66fb.jpg
Don't ask me how i did it.

maotd
03-31-2019, 03:59 AM
Someone knows how the new pink-pest-mini-game stuff works? When I try I just got japanese runes or game crash.

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 04:22 AM
??? I'm guessing you're seeing the April Fools stuff before it's meant to start.

maotd
03-31-2019, 05:34 AM
Yep, that's it. But I'm seeing it on my two account. It should be the same for other people I guess?

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 06:46 AM
It's not the same for everyone because it's tied to your clock's timezone. You can set your system to UTC+09:00 if you don't want the occasional timer bugs in DMM games.

If you saw things start five hours early then you'll likely see it end five hours before it should.

ShadwNinjaX
03-31-2019, 11:05 AM
Anyone able to translate and tell us what the purpose of this pink bug April Fool's thing is all about? I see pink tickets I'm getting but to what end they are used for I am not sure about.

Volarmis
03-31-2019, 12:08 PM
It's something about finding a name for the pink pest.
I haven't gone through the details yet.

phob
03-31-2019, 01:24 PM
Details

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Naming!_Call_My_Name~!

looks like we get a garden object and a gold multiplier next week

JLP603
03-31-2019, 08:04 PM

OMG they look so cool! My body is ready!!! (my flower stones though... not so much hehe)
Also congrats to mydrin for getting a lvl100! and phlob for beating the second nushi.. havent had much time to check the chit chat due to rl.

smr
04-02-2019, 02:12 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/02/yT9.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yT9)

post your April Fool's map gold highscores gogogo :cool:

Myrdin
04-02-2019, 02:26 AM
I wasnt even able to access that map so...

smr
04-02-2019, 02:38 AM
also all the rainbows in the current 5000 DMM point gacha are very useful. The only one that is borderline not great would be Wax Vine.

Myers
04-02-2019, 11:43 AM
I got ~131,000 from that April Fools map. Not bad.

maotd
04-02-2019, 12:04 PM
I got around 122000. Not bad.

The new girls are cool. At least the not new new ones. If I'm not wrong with abilities, Yarrow a good turn 1 Crit girl for single boss fight. Flaccid Anemone (or Soft Windflower from her new name?) looks like the ultimate Debuff girl after promotion. Standard ATK buff + 1.2 skill act + -20% ATK + -20% Skill act + 12% chance to miss for pests. She may be the must have for any debuff team. Over every other girls like this.
The last one... well, she is not bad but not good 5* and 6* after promotion (unless I missed something).

And the event girl is cute.

That's all.

phob
04-02-2019, 01:30 PM
I still need about 150 stones before I can RG Rainbow Rose, but this Yarrow sure would be great to run alongside her on a self crit team:bgrin: Oh well maybe someday

I think you are right on Flaccid being best all around debuff.
I was thinking last week about Rain Lily but Flaccid is better.
but I saw another and thought of taking another approach.
Not a debuff, but make Kerria and Pink Ladies faster and do more damage (and die sooner)

Its Hydrangea right now thinking I will RG after Rainbow Rose
I have got Kerria, RG Pink Ladies, Cowslip maid, Snowdrop, Lavender valentine(sorry you got to go) now
Think 2x next turn skill act and the 40% damage will put a little pep in that teams step:silly:
30% Defense and guts along with super counter don't hurt either

AgentFakku
04-04-2019, 10:50 AM
damn crashes again
https://i.imgur.com/jGklxxTl.jpg
I was just looking at my rainbows

just need 2 moar to reach 20

u gents know me, only amphy big or brown gurls :)

... do I have moar lolis and DFC in my rainbows, shit yeah I do LOL

shit, I think I need moar whales and pimp rarity

wbread
04-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Hi
just happy:bgrin:

Unregistered
04-05-2019, 12:19 PM
games.dmm.co.jp/en/

How long has this been a thing? Not that I expect English in the games in the foreseeable future, mind.

Myers
04-05-2019, 01:30 PM
games.dmm.co.jp/en/

How long has this been a thing? Not that I expect English in the games in the foreseeable future, mind.

When I started in December 2018 this was a thing, helped a lot with navigating through the site. I think back in December 2017 when I first went onto DMM and selected English, it would redirect me to Nutaku.

phob
04-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Those once a day gachas are giving tickets for RG stones after maintenance. I've been buying them this week to see what I get.

Rainbow Sublimation Stone × 1 25.00%
Rainbow sublimation stone × 2 40.00%
Rainbow sublimation stone × 4 15.30%
Rainbow sublimation stone × 6 8.00%
Rainbow sublimation stone × 8 6.00%
Rainbow sublimation stone × 10 5.00%
Rainbow sublimation stone × 50 0.50%
Rainbow sublimation stone × 100 0.10%
Included in the premium gacha
One of the 6 characters x 1 0.10%

Hope I get lucky!

wbread
04-05-2019, 11:38 PM
When I started in December 2018 this was a thing, helped a lot with navigating through the site. I think back in December 2017 when I first went onto DMM and selected English, it would redirect me to Nutaku.
when I was chosen English, I was turned off almost everything

phob
04-08-2019, 02:23 AM
Got 40 RG tickets. Got enough to RG Rainbow Rose!
X1- 12
x2- 16
x4- 4
x6- 5
x8- 2
x10- 0
x50- 1 :bgrin:

EDIT:
Got her done and on the best support team I could muster. Alstroe there until I get enough medals for Pygmy. Got RR and Onci at 2 dress and 3 skill. Think will do the job:grin:

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 09:32 AM
The 30 FG gacha is more worthwhile than older ones. There's a .4% chance of rainbow and you get two Centies for two batch pulls.

Myers
04-08-2019, 09:37 AM
^I agree. 60 Flower Gems for 2 Centies + 22 Rolls definitely seems worth it. Especially because Poppy and Beru are prioritized.

https://i.imgur.com/O7UxUCB.png

phob
04-08-2019, 09:43 AM
Oddly enough, I got Flowering Peach bride and Henna new as well as a Bergi dup (no Poppy). The Centies were too good to pass on:grin:
fed 1 to Kerria to make her 100 and the other to Rainbow Rose

maotd
04-08-2019, 11:04 AM
The main question is, is it a limited gacha mechanics (at least the 2 free Centy) like the 55x gacha or will they do every rarity growth gacha like this with centy and all?
If it is, it's worth it. 2 Centies is 2 Centies. If it's not, it's not that worth it and it's better to wait for gacha with more interesting girls (at least, according to everyone own tastes).
60 FG for 2 Centies once is a good deal, 60 FG for 2 Centies every two weeks is a trap like the R-medals Centies.

I think it will be a once deal just to promote the new Rarity Growth gacha rates like they do with the 1st 55x gacha to promote the new event gacha rates.

phob
04-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Time will tell. I like the fact that RG stones have been made more available.
I only have 2 native rainbows targeted, but have 4 RG I want to do to get where I want:eyeroll:

maotd
04-08-2019, 12:32 PM
How are they more available? I saw something about Rainbow Shards tickets but nothing nowhere...

phob
04-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Those tickets got me 150 stones and 40 D medals.:grin:
I missed a day before I figured it out as I ordinarily stay away from those.

A way to get gold dress flowers would help a lot too.
Seems like after clearing some maps, they have dried up and I haven't seen any offers for any the past 4 months I've been playing here
The rainbow ones I see regularly and have got a couple of them, but not the gold ones

EDIT
Reading the notes, the daily 100pt gachas all are giving RG tickets immediately now
realistic to do 1 a month I would say now

durrem
04-08-2019, 08:23 PM
If someone would be so kind to translate, please.

Volarmis
04-08-2019, 09:56 PM
If someone would be so kind to translate, please.

Who won the qualifier round on the seventh day of the Lotus Gold Cup swanboat race event?

Answer:Streptocarpus

smr
04-11-2019, 01:29 AM
I started playing Unitia lately and they recently did their first popularity poll and the results:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/11/yZs.png

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/11/yZM.png

I actually have no idea what Sanya sounds like but at least she doesnt look like Anemone at all!

Myrdin
04-11-2019, 01:55 AM
The first picture looks like it was from Girls Symphony.... damnt when are they planning to launch that game ? Its been a looooooooong time since reoppened the Pre-Registration, and even longer since the game went down for the complete overhaul.
I wonder If they`ll be done with it before summer hits, but somehow I have my doubts about it.

smr
04-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Unitia's been out since last August

it's a good time to start out now since the update yesterday finally made Mana items to level up characters (Manyu) stackable while Ether items (Blooming Dragons) were stackable for some time now, although I only started recently so I dont know what the game was like during its first days.

Myrdin
04-15-2019, 12:59 AM
New Waifus this week:

maotd
04-15-2019, 11:04 AM
Yeay! Easter event. Bunny girls. Bunny girls everywhere <3

New girls:
Rarity Grown Heliconia: Just Dendrobium but less good on every point.
Anagallis (event girl): She is cute. After promotion, her Crit + x1.36 skill act is good but all her speed stuff is... meh. Or bad if you don't want too fast teams. But she is cute.
Lamb's Ear (Easter): Meh on every points. But I forgive her. Look at thoses boobs. And look at that ass. I'm not judging girls on those points usually but no one can close their yeses on this <3
Usagigiku (6*): Negate damages+Crit+React+damages over 3 turns. Best 6* ever. Wait... it's only Negate for her :(. RIP Nagate+Crit girls of my dreams.

And the main dish. Black Baccara (Easter). I never really liked BB but she is a such good Bunny girl. Maybe better than Hare's Ear <3
I expected another Kerria clone for her but no. I'm a bit disappointed but she remains very good anyway. I guess I'll no save my FG this week too :(

Myrdin
04-15-2019, 02:09 PM
As much as I dislike the 6* Black Bacara, the easter 5* one is absolutely nice, has a refreshing cute smile and overall the feeling she gives of is much more accommodating and mofu :3
And as we all know... mofu is justice fufu mofufu ! :3

phob
04-15-2019, 03:38 PM
Meh... no pulls this week for me on the new girls.
I did get enough Rainbow Medals though from the 960 to get Pygmy. That addition will improve my Rainbow Rose team:bgrin:

ShadwNinjaX
04-15-2019, 04:50 PM
I'm honestly thrilled to see this. As someone previously mentioned, Black Bacara is not that very popular an FKG girl. I don't think I've even ever seen her contend in the voting polls. This gives me a small sliver of hope, despite what Moneti said, that older girls with no additional forms are finally getting some love and attention to where Red Ginger FINALLY gets an alt! I wouldn't care if it was gold and not rainbow at this point!

P.S. OPPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phob
04-15-2019, 05:06 PM
I'm honestly thrilled to see this. As someone previously mentioned, Black Bacara is not that very popular an FKG girl. I don't think I've even ever seen her contend in the voting polls. This gives me a small sliver of hope, despite what Moneti said, that older girls with no additional forms are finally getting some love and attention to where Red Ginger FINALLY gets an alt! I wouldn't care if it was gold and not rainbow at this point!

P.S. OPPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be all in on new versions of Red Ginger and Snowdrop!

ShadwNinjaX
04-15-2019, 06:40 PM
For all those guys here getting "long in the tooth" so to speak like me, how do you feel about the flow of flower gems for you at this point. DMM devs don't make mistakes anymore, so the apologems are not as frequent or significant as they used to be. When you complete most of the story missions and side missions as well as affection for all your girls, it doesn't seem like there is much more other than outright buying FGs. I may be wrong, but it really feels like FGs have slowed down to a trickle to where if I want to roll for the gacha I'm no longer able to recover my FG stash as quickly over time. I really hope they have more options planned in the future to try and earn more game currency with FGs because I am very leery about outright buying FGs for 1 roll than can easily be salt as we all know how this game can be.

Myrdin
04-16-2019, 12:51 AM
^
This. I completely agree. I was thinking about this just yesterday again, that this has been the case for a while now.
Then again, I do get it. They already introduced the Rainbow Medals, which is an alternate sure way of getting your waifu. It takes a while sure, but it allows you to pick the girl of your choice whenever you feel like it.
As such I can understand that the over abundant amount of gems had to be toned down a litle bit. After all they are selling them in the cash shop.

Plus now you can buy a pretty decent crit girl with 90 gems, which is another easy to get 6*.
Overall I agree, but I can also see the reasoning behind all of that. They need some stead cash inflow, and while I am sure there are plenty of people buying the DMM points deals in the Gacha, I am sure plenty of the whales also buy bags of Flower Gems in between.

It is true that I would love for them to do some more promo log in events, as it seems that while they are still being done, the rate at which they do them has decreased a little.

**tried to pull for BB, of course I got pure, undiluted shit without a single gold (wasnt even aiming at rainbow). Not enough gems for a second pull. Mmm >__< sad mofu.

maotd
04-16-2019, 08:35 AM
I think the same. FG flow is slowing down. Devs do less mistakes but when they do, we still have good or excellent apologies stuff. You may have noticedit too but event stages gives 1FG less than before but gives one more salticket. Sadly salticket actually worth less than 1FG (even if a roll worth 5FG, tickets don't give Rainbow Shards and don't allow to try priority gacha).
But it seems (at least for me) that FG/rewards/gifts/apologies are better in summer and early fall. Look at last year. We got all the mobile version stuff with FG, rainbow and rainbow ticket. And the year before we got 100 free FG for loging on semptember. And end of winter/spring seems les generous with stuff.
for me there is also some other factors. Some month before we still have Nation missions every week with 5FG for clearing te stages. Now, it's over. And now, we have Petite Centy on the FG shop. That's 6FG not used for Gacha.
But I have the same feelings. My FG are melting too fast and I can't rebuild my stack. I want to try that BB Bunny but it needs so many try and my FG are still low after last event Yarrow.

Just wait and see if it's really slowind down until the end of this year or if it's just a bad season.

AgentFakku
04-16-2019, 10:41 AM
back from da dead

got da damn laptop fixed

shit, I missed da event, lost all dem FKG, I think I never did da 2nd round?

as for FKG, I ain't done a hell lot of missions, still behind on story and buncha other ones

can't comment on abundance of FKG since I haven't done shit

u guys prolly did all maps by now LOL

P.S. OPPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nutaku still luvs her, she's 3rd place or something

unknown68
04-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Hang on, the rate we're getting FG is considered slow? I have a hard time seeing that... Even ignoring the gems that I get completing the story/nation maps, it seems like close to half the time there's a 2 FG per day login campaign, plus often weekly quest that give a couple FG. Of course, this is coming from a "just transferred from Nutaku" point of view. I might be too new to understand.

Myrdin
04-16-2019, 12:42 PM
Hang on, the rate we're getting FG is considered slow? I have a hard time seeing that... Even ignoring the gems that I get completing the story/nation maps, it seems like close to half the time there's a 2 FG per day login campaign, plus often weekly quest that give a couple FG. Of course, this is coming from a "just transferred from Nutaku" point of view. I might be too new to understand.

Well thats just us old vets, compaining about "them good `ol days gone" :D
From a perspective of a fresh Nutaku newcomer its still overwhelming and amazing. But since we`ve been around for a couple of years already it became normalized.
By no means is it a small amount, especially compared to Nutaku, its just that once you bang out most of the content maps, the FG income slows down, and makes you miss the days when you had hundreds and hundreds of them just lying around.

phob
04-16-2019, 07:08 PM
I am finally at the point I can finally start saving them for hopefully somebody special.
Until I could get a stable 20 and a solid whale team together, pretty much spent them all since I started in December.
Just been buying those daily gachas that give RG tickets. Cant get enough!

Myrdin
04-17-2019, 07:59 AM
Waifus.... waifus everywhere ! :3

Pixiv: れもよな(moyo)
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/17/yiF.jpg

Volarmis
04-17-2019, 02:54 PM
As much as I like Black Baccara for her slightly coarse yet confident character, I'm not much of a fan of high-exposure outfits, so it's a pass for me on this event's gacha.
Maybe it's time to start hoarding FGs again. :D

smr
04-18-2019, 08:28 PM
looks like I'll be able to get the last rainbow I wanted with medals next week. I wanted to also get Easter Cactus but meh

smr
04-21-2019, 03:49 PM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/ynp.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/ynF.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/ynj.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/ynx.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/ynm.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/yny.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/ynJ.jpg

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/04/21/ynu.jpg

highlights:

HTML5 on July

Flower Memory new training feature for knights

New missions:
Today's update brings new Aqua Shadow and Whaleship missions

Next event is baseball and Prison Island part 1

Naae transforming on mid May, whatever that means

Nidhogg event on June

Winners of popularity contest will get their reskins on June

Mastermind behind Aqua Shadows will be revealed :think:

a bunch of quality of life updates that were needed

I didnt look at new girls art because of spoilers

maotd
04-22-2019, 09:18 AM
There is a new 22x campaign on the rarity growth gacha. If we do 22 rolls, wegot 110 something. But someone know's what thoses 100 something are? If it's 110 Petite centy, it's not worth it. If it's 110 Rainbow Shards it's more than interesting.

Volarmis
04-22-2019, 09:44 AM
There is a new 22x campaign on the rarity growth gacha. If we do 22 rolls, wegot 110 something. But someone know's what thoses 100 something are? If it's 110 Petite centy, it's not worth it. If it's 110 Rainbow Shards it's more than interesting.

Is there a gacha campaign? There's the usual x22 rainbow shards per roll, but I can't really see anything else.

phob
04-22-2019, 10:37 AM
If you do it twice, it gives 110 extra Rarity growth stones this time(once).
RIP saving gems:silly:

maotd
04-22-2019, 10:49 AM
Yep. This one for the 3 new promoted girls:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/d/f/110thing_gacha_rules-56101b9.jpg

Speaking of promoted girls, None of them looks that good.
Nightshade is a meh speed based ATK buff girl.
Veronica is the same with a slight buff on all her abilities.
Convalaria could be a nice Solar Girl but lack of ATK on Solar Blast buff.
Primula is nice with React+Pursuit damages but there is better girls for this like Christmas Wormwood or Hare's Ear. Her only good point is skill act.

Myers
04-22-2019, 10:54 AM
On a side note, today's batch of bloom arts are absolutely fantastic :love:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/453064676495065099/569757258758488066/56OcWw8.png

Volarmis
04-22-2019, 11:18 AM
Yep. This one for the 3 new promoted girls:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/d/f/110thing_gacha_rules-56101b9.jpg

Speaking of promoted girls, None of them looks that good.
Nightshade is a meh speed based ATK buff girl.
Veronica is the same with a slight buff on all her abilities.
Convalaria could be a nice Solar Girl but lack of ATK on Solar Blast buff.
Primula is nice with React+Pursuit damages but there is better girls for this like Christmas Wormwood or Hare's Ear. Her only good point is skill act.

Oh yeah, I didn't catch the "rarity growth" gacha description. :p
I don't really know if I'll use this chance or not.

Myrdin
04-22-2019, 01:51 PM
Today I hit the DMM FKG 850 days Log In bonus.
Damn, those two and a half year flew by so quickly :O

AgentFakku
04-22-2019, 09:51 PM
thaks 4 da heads up

I would have miss dis

https://i.imgur.com/AZXpS7x.jpg

hard to keep up wut's new and important

Yay my Nun is finally pimp my waifu
https://i.imgur.com/oQfXicPl.jpg
shit, there aint no point to pull dupe gurls when it comes to rarity growth? rite?

coz rarity growth resets equip which kinda sux

smr
04-22-2019, 11:23 PM
Higher battle skill level and more equipment unlocked decreases the rainbow crystal amount required

Myers
04-23-2019, 11:34 AM
Got my first RG done, decided to go with Rainbow Rose
https://i.imgur.com/IwFH0XY.png

Got her as maxed as I could
https://i.imgur.com/6OYKinI.png

phob
04-23-2019, 12:07 PM
Got my first RG done, decided to go with Rainbow Rose

Congratulations! She's worth the effort:bgrin:

maotd
04-23-2019, 01:24 PM
Congratulation. She is the best promoted girl and one of the best 6* anyway. More than worth it. Use her in the right team and she will change your life.

AgentFakku
04-23-2019, 07:58 PM
Higher battle skill level and more equipment unlocked decreases the rainbow crystal amount required

Ok will do it

Hope to gawd I get lucky

Myers
04-23-2019, 07:59 PM
Thanks. Rainbow Rose was just what I needed to get strong enough to complete Whaleship.

https://i.imgur.com/LsEpUOg.png

skasio
04-24-2019, 10:44 AM
Stop it. You make me want to promote RR... which I might actually do. When her promotion got released, I didn't really have a crit team to put her in. Now I do.

Wait a second.

Considering her bursty nature, turns out I have perfect crit team for her. I already use Christmas Shiro, Wheat and Pygmy Waterlily for that sweet turn one burst, and she's a perfect fit for them. Huh.

https://i.imgflip.com/2p54xn.jpg

phob
04-25-2019, 01:14 PM
15 FS login bonus today....nice:bgrin:

Volarmis
04-25-2019, 09:52 PM
There's a new promo gacha - for 22 pulls we get a 5*+ gacha ticket.
I believe it's the reissued event gacha, though I'm not sure right now.

unknown68
04-26-2019, 06:47 AM
There's a new promo gacha - for 22 pulls we get a 5*+ gacha ticket.
I believe it's the reissued event gacha, thogu I'm not sure right now.

Pretty sure it's the bloom gacha with J Anemone, Camellia Bride, and Pentas. Gives a danchou ticket after 22 pulls. I did it, and got silver rolls for both. D ticket gave Clover.

maotd
04-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Not worth it for me. It's just a way to encourage you to spend more FG. 100 FG for a 5+ ticket is too much, unless you're swiming in FG. I'm passing this time.

phob
04-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Cant spare 100 gems right now, but its good that they are doing throw ins with these now:grin:
Focusing on getting RG stones lately
Need 86 more to get RR a mate and complete her team
Going full crit with react. Statice fits.

AgentFakku
04-29-2019, 02:46 PM
http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/198.jpg

Title: Picky

Black Baccara: Since I'm already wearing this, I might as well try eating carrots like a rabbit.
Black Baccara: Do you want to eat too?
Usagigiku: Eh?
Usagigiku: <I don't like carrots but I don't want to say it~!>
Usagigiku: I, I'm really full right now, so you can have it all!
Black Baccara: Hmm, I see.
Lamb's Ear: Ah! Usagigiku! Commander brought us some eggs benedict (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggs_Benedict)~! <You like it, don't you~?>
Usagigiku: Eh~!? Commander did~!? <happy>
Black Baccara: Ah - it's no use. She has a full stomach now. <Right?>
Usagigiku: Ah...
Lamb's Ear: Eh! Is that so? That's too bad...
Usagigiku: Wait... <flustered>
Usagigiku: Wait a moment...

mahn carrots

not da same as bananas or mushrooms LOL

http://d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/images/four_panel/comic/200.jpg

Title: Celebration! 200!

Nazuna: Today we celebrate the number 200!! Just like last time, we'll make an anniversary item to celebrate it~!
<last time - "100" glasses1>
Nazuna: Here we go! An anniversary swimsuit! <ta-dah!>
Nazuna: Wait, a second, the cloth area is way too small!
<Nazuna: I wonder why I didn't notice this while I was making it...>
Canola: Nazuna~! I heard we're celebrating with our swimsuits, so we brought ours!
Cepha Lantera: Let's get the party started~!
<Di Yu and Saint Paulia are ready too>
Nazuna: A... awawawawa...

1 See chapter 100 (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4449-flower-knight-4-panel-theater-11.html#post120035).

shit, Nazuna gonna give me a nosebleed

ShadwNinjaX
04-29-2019, 04:34 PM
I'm not digging any of the girls in this event, so I'll keep saving up on these precious FGs. But I can still appreciate the theme! Play ball!!!

phob
04-29-2019, 05:28 PM
I'm not digging any of the girls in this event, so I'll keep saving up on these precious FGs. But I can still appreciate the theme! Play ball!!!

I like Viburnum don't have a team for her to be on, like the hyper loli too same deal though. Saving too for more RG!

Volarmis
04-30-2019, 04:05 AM
I actually managed to pull Viburnum (no screenshot though), but with buying her equipment blooms, my FG stack is hitting rock bottom.
That's also because I wanted to see what Black Baccara has to say from the previous event but got trolled in pulling her big time. I say - the priority gacha seems to hate you more the less FGs you have left.
I'd like to pull Hypericum from this event, but I really need to start stacking my FGs again. :p

On a different note, I'm sitting on 39 salt tickets right now - is anyone up for a golden week pact, or should we wait for bigger reserves? :)

unknown68
04-30-2019, 06:30 AM
On a different note, I'm sitting on 39 salt tickets right now - is anyone up for a golden week pact, or should we wait for bigger reserves? :)

I've got at least 32 tickets lying around, so yeah, I'd be up for a salt pact.

Myers
04-30-2019, 09:14 AM
I actually managed to pull Viburnum (no screenshot though), but with buying her equipment blooms, my FG stack is hitting rock bottom.
That's also because I wanted to see what Black Baccara has to say from the previous event but got trolled in pulling her big time. I say - the priority gacha seems to hate you more the less FGs you have left.
I'd like to pull Hypericum from this event, but I really need to start stacking my FGs again. :p

I got 124, so I'm good to go.

EDIT: Also we just got a few more salt tickets today, so that should help some people with their reserves.

maotd
04-30-2019, 10:05 AM
I think i'm not in this time. All my lasts salticket pact were horrible. I don't want to taste this salt again.

So... what's wrong with that new super scene.1 stage? Yesterday I did it 6 times easily without troubles and today, with the exact same team, I can't finish it at all (not even 3 medals, only kill pests on 1 path and kill the boss). Is there changing difficulty? Or am I very VERY unlucky?

phob
04-30-2019, 12:22 PM
Volarmis: Gratz on Viburnum shes a cutie:grin:

Maotd: I tried it. It hasn't changed.
Got Statice done today. I like my new team a lot, just too much power. Crushes new mission and what little is left Kerria does the mop up duty.

Shit I just spent over 30 salt tickets and they all sucked big time.

The daily RG tickets I have got over the last few weeks have been really good though. I pulled Japanese Anemone and Habranthus:grin:

EDIT welp got more salt tickets Ill be in on the pact date whenever with whatever else I get. It can only get better:silly:

Volarmis
04-30-2019, 03:41 PM
Ok, so we are 50/50 on the pact.
I think we'll wait for more entries in this case. :p

ShadwNinjaX
04-30-2019, 06:42 PM
Eh, I was burned too but instead I am looking to get some redemption hopefully. I got at least 50 tickets so I'm in.

durrem
04-30-2019, 07:59 PM
I'm in, if you want to post it. Who doesn't like some nice salt :)

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 10:35 PM
So... what's wrong with that new super scene.1 stage? Yesterday I did it 6 times easily without troubles and today, with the exact same team, I can't finish it at all (not even 3 medals, only kill pests on 1 path and kill the boss). Is there changing difficulty? Or am I very VERY unlucky?

I had the same experience. First several runs were routine but then I failed repeatedly for the last ones.

AgentFakku
05-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Moonvine is done

https://i.imgur.com/cVudIJnl.jpg

think I only use super amphies on Alpinia n Nun

yay

https://i.imgur.com/UVivVWQl.jpg

dont think I finish da last one LOL

smr
05-01-2019, 09:17 PM
I did the weekly 480 point gacha and a chibi Nazuna popped up and made the pot rainbow

but it gave me a dupe so oh well (but it was Murasakihanana so its all good)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/05/02/yUq.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yUq)

also this was midly amusing

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/05/02/yW2.md.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yW2)

Volarmis
05-02-2019, 02:01 AM
also this was midly amusing

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/05/02/yW2.md.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yW2)

This is only a notice that users should remember that the next maintenance is at a different time than usual, right?

phob
05-02-2019, 10:02 PM
This is only a notice that users should remember that the next maintenance is at a different time than usual, right?
Google translate says:

[The next maintenance will take place from 14:00 to 17:00 on May 7 (Tuesday). Please note that the day of maintenance and the day of maintenance are different. ]
TIPS: If you have any questions while playing the game, take a look at "How to play" at the bottom of the game screen!

Unregistered
05-02-2019, 11:35 PM
The screenshot says 12/26. I'm going to assume it wasn't taken in December.

smr
05-03-2019, 03:35 AM
I was gonna explain what that was but it's more entertaining seeing posters here getting confused so I'll leave it at that

EpicFailLulz
05-04-2019, 11:50 PM

Oh hai there.

Volarmis
05-05-2019, 01:03 AM

Oh hai there.

Oh yeah, that reminds me...
I haven't modified my whaleship helper team for a long time. A lvl 100 Kerria should up the power a bit. :)

EDIT:
On a different note, that scene1 stage really takes a long time to clear. :D
I'm one/two fully ampied girls away from a full rainbow team and I still needed to juggle the squads a bit to get a good chance to clear the map.

AgentFakku
05-05-2019, 01:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mC0IpaWl.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GoMgAKBl.jpg https://i.imgur.com/d85hXwel.jpg

having some issues

need to actually read wikia LOL

https://66.media.tumblr.com/41fafa569da77782fa2048b00d274702/tumblr_pqnrwiHsa01qb821do1_540.jpg

still waitng 4 choco elf on FKG

ShadwNinjaX
05-05-2019, 06:11 PM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/41fafa569da77782fa2048b00d274702/tumblr_pqnrwiHsa01qb821do1_540.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/iiS84hOJXh1Pq/giphy.gif

smr
05-06-2019, 03:49 PM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/05/06/yWg.png (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/yWg)

I finished reading 9 nine haruiro harukoi harukaze last week and I can say it was pretty damn good, much better than the first game however! the second game was only slightly better because Sora is best girl. She's also voiced by Sawasawa Sawa, who also voices Victoria and Mirabilis.

I dont know if Haruka (or even Ghost) voices any flower knights, I wouldnt be surprised if they did

phob
05-07-2019, 02:46 AM
They got the centy deal going on the 30 FG gacha again. If you do it two times you get two centy.:grin: