PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Unregistered
08-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Nutaku is apparently holding a pre-register campaign for Otogi Frontier. I don't get it, They're axing DMM games every year. Yet they want to add a new one(actually 2 years old) to their list of games. Why not just take care of the games you already own instead of removing them and then add new games from DMM to your store.

Don't they already have enough cows that they can milk, instead of buying new cows for jiggs & giggles..?

phob
08-17-2019, 12:45 PM
There is a pre-register campaign on DMM english as well. Appears to be the same model as Kami Pro. Run by DMM devs on two completely separate servers.

Unregistered
08-17-2019, 01:01 PM
There is a pre-register campaign on DMM english as well. Appears to be the same model as Kami Pro. Run by DMM devs on two completely separate servers.

Maybe DMM found out what Nutaku has been doing for the past 3 years with their games, so they decided to step in and translate some of their games to English on their own site aswell?

Myrdin
08-18-2019, 04:40 AM
Heh... how to waste 5 milion Gold coins.... just start randomly blooming girls. I thought I can never run out of money, but seeing how much a single bloom costs after doing a good chunk of my 5* eventually I ended up with measly 50k gold coins.

Time to start running Nazunas gold maps I guess :D

ceekay
08-18-2019, 08:48 AM
Heh... how to waste 5 milion Gold coins.... just start randomly blooming girls. I thought I can never run out of money, but seeing how much a single bloom costs after doing a good chunk of my 5* eventually I ended up with measly 50k gold coins.

Time to start running Nazunas gold maps I guess :D

Can confirm...you indeed go broke doing this... *glances forlornly at gold balance*

Volarmis
08-18-2019, 11:39 AM
Oh yeah, I've been there. :p
Nowadays I have every girl that has her third form fully bloomed (except the rainbows who're waiting to be ampied) and still over 5 mil in the coffers.

Honestly though I've never been worried about gold. It rolls in pretty naturally with all the events DMM throws at us, so I never really farmed the bonus gold maps.

maotd
08-18-2019, 11:55 AM
I use gold without counting and I have arrout 58k inmy pocket. I was over 60k a while ago before I star massive blooming for FG grind and amping a lvl80 rainbow.
I don't know how I do but no matter how much and how bad I spend my common ressources I'm always full of everything...

Tomitain
08-18-2019, 01:10 PM
If it wasn't for throwing 2.5 million gold at the 'special' fish boat useable in certain whale stages I'd still be floating around 10 million in the bank. I don't think there was ever a point during my time in the Nutaku version that I broke eight figures.

Maybe I should sit down and run the gold elixir stage a bunch so that I can get back to doing something with the backlog of level 70 5* Knights I have.

phob
08-18-2019, 03:04 PM
CSQ doesn't go on sale all that often. Did what I could. Ran gold and manyu all the way down last week.
This week just did whale and aqua shadows.
Manyu stock back up and gold around 3 million. These resources are quickly rebuilt.
Around 20 CSQ that give gems left. Waiting for the next cycle.
Got a good amount of gems out of this cycle.:bgrin:

Unregistered
08-19-2019, 02:02 AM
Scene.3 done, ezpz

Volarmis
08-19-2019, 03:53 AM
Yaay, the swanboat races return. :D
I'll start the breakdowns once we get the event topic going.

Plus Nazuna's looks this time around may strike home with a few Commanders here. :p

maotd
08-19-2019, 09:34 AM
Last week, I spend all my FG to not get Pygmy Lily. This week, we got Swimsuit Sakura who is Pygmy Lily infinite times better. This game hate me. Maybe I'll spend my R-medals sooner than I thought.

Edit:
How to get Swimsuit Sakura in one try with less than 250 FG when the game hates you and tlet you sink in deep salt abysses.

https://youtu.be/J2cmVvRpGLQ

Edit2:
/!\ Spoiler of the Scene.3 map /!\
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/5/6/kerriatheundying-567b92c.jpg
Kerria the Undying. Okay, she died just after that. But note that all thoses damages where done only by Saffron, Camelia and Kerria.

phob
08-19-2019, 02:32 PM
Prison Island Scene 3
Had to lay out a sacrificial team before the big guns come out.
That second part was the hardest. Part 3 was easier.
Props to Statice and Hydrangea:bgrin:

https://streamable.com/cn7zh

maotd
08-19-2019, 03:07 PM
For me the hardest was the first one with all thoses moving pests. But yes, part 3 is the easier here. And the first fight is the hardest thing.

phob
08-19-2019, 04:01 PM
For me the hardest was the first one with all thoses moving pests. But yes, part 3 is the easier here. And the first fight is the hardest thing.

Give ole Hydrangea RG a try someday. Expensive but worth it, she works real good with Kerria and Pinkladies flower and a lot more. Basically anything you cant take out turn 1 she helps. I like Japanese Anemone for the 1st turn stuff.

kuresuta
08-19-2019, 10:26 PM
For any new people like me that want to save some time on trial and error, you can find the answers to the rerun of summer special dungeon quiz here: https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-quiz-dungeon-summer/

Volarmis
08-19-2019, 11:44 PM
Ok, since we don't have the event topic right now, I'll post the first predictions here.

EDIT:
Moved the predictions to the event thread.

Myers
08-20-2019, 10:00 AM

Wait the First Scene and Second Scene were so easy for me lol. I can't beat this Third one though, unless I get like incredibly lucky.

maotd
08-20-2019, 10:02 AM
It was hard because my last team is composed of random 6* without synergy. When I did it first, my best girl in all my random 6* as 5* Pink Miko.

ceekay
08-20-2019, 10:08 AM
My game is giving me an error message and reloading itself over and over.... Can anyone tell me what this says??

Edit: Nevermind. Hur Dur moment. Cleared cache. Problem resolved.

maotd
08-20-2019, 11:58 AM
It's only me of almost all the old (aka pre-HTML5) pests don't have attack animation anymore?
I have animations on the new event pests but all the old ones (including Whaleship bosses and new ones) have a plain white hit animation, despite I have the animation setting at max.

Myers
08-20-2019, 12:16 PM
Spent 6+ hours on Scene 3 and still can't win. Got really close about 4 times, but rng was not great at the very end. For the sake of my time and mental I won't be attempting this stage in a few months.

Tomitain
08-20-2019, 01:51 PM
It's only me of almost all the old (aka pre-HTML5) pests don't have attack animation anymore?
I have animations on the new event pests but all the old ones (including Whaleship bosses and new ones) have a plain white hit animation, despite I have the animation setting at max.

I've noticed that too on my end along with quite a few Knights only having one animation for certain actions now. Star Cluster is missing her idle animation where she mimics Crowea, Veronica's skill only shows the saw attack, Belladonna's skill only shows the goo monster that does three punches before melting, Mei's missing most of her idle animations and most of her joy animations, Chlorantus' attack only has the animation where a cat throws bread at the pest and she's missing the moving animation where she's having a nightmare, Astragalus/Chinese Milk Vetch is missing an idle animation, Ghost Weed is missing an idle and joy animation, Kugaisou is missing an idle animation...

Those are the ones I could think of off of the top of my head. Eryngii used to be missing some of her animations as well (one movement, one idle, one attack, one joy) but they showed up again a week or two ago. I haven't cleared my cache yet since it's only cosmetic issues so far.

maotd
08-20-2019, 02:10 PM
I didn't noticed for girls animations. But that's annoying. I know it's only cosmetics and it don't affect the gameplay but html5 version should bring better qualitiy, not remove it :(
I don't know it's a cache issue. I cleared my cache some times since version change and it didn't fixed this.

Spent 6+ hours on Scene 3 and still can't win. Got really close about 4 times, but rng was not great at the very end. For the sake of my time and mental I won't be attempting this stage in a few months.
Sorry for you. I would recommend defensive girls and team for this boss. It have a damn lot of HP but don't hit that hard with normal attacks. The main problem is it's special attack with 100% chance turn 3. It kill all the offensive crit teams.
I use my counter Crit (aka Pink Miko alone) and my Saffron+Kerria team to deal the main damages and I finish with my Crit team. Maybe. If there is still something to kill.

Myers
08-20-2019, 02:28 PM
I didn't noticed for girls animations. But that's annoying. I know it's only cosmetics and it don't affect the gameplay but html5 version should bring better qualitiy, not remove it :(
I don't know it's a cache issue. I cleared my cache some times since version change and it didn't fixed this.

Sorry for you. I would recommend defensive girls and team for this boss. It have a damn lot of HP but don't hit that hard with normal attacks. The main problem is it's special attack with 100% chance turn 3. It kill all the offensive crit teams.
I use my counter Crit (aka Pink Miko alone) and my Saffron+Kerria team to deal the main damages and I finish with my Crit team. Maybe. If there is still something to kill.

For now my only defensive team is my debuff one and they can solo the first boss really easily while doing about 33% of the health of the second. Might have to just wait to get new girls (defensive, counter, or drain) before completing this stage.

phob
08-20-2019, 04:50 PM
For now my only defensive team is my debuff one and they can solo the first boss really easily while doing about 33% of the health of the second. Might have to just wait to get new girls (defensive, counter, or drain) before completing this stage.

Sounds like you need to add turn based damage
You have viburnum BB Don't you?

Myers
08-20-2019, 08:47 PM
Sounds like you need to add turn based damage
You have viburnum BB Don't you?

Unfortunately not, just turn-based Atk Up with Snowdrop.

I did just get Stock however, who has +35% every turn after the first if she has taunt. I could try with her later after I level her up.

phob
08-21-2019, 01:15 AM
This fella got a pretty good write up on scene 3.
View in google translated https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-kangokuzima-scene3-matome/

maotd
08-21-2019, 01:45 PM
Pink Miko killed the boss. Herself. Alone. With all her life.

EpicFailLulz
08-21-2019, 07:09 PM
Might as well drop an absurd example of Hydrangea usage here. https://streamable.com/oa1yq
A small breakdown in my setup:

Since the the team will be encounter three fights will different weakness, may as well use just crit promo on Yarrow, hp on RR, and provoke on Hydrangea.
With Lantana's support, the setup has 100% skill act or close as long as long as Hydrangea gets hit. Lv 1 skill is .24*1.9*2=~91% skill act rate, as long as it's higher than level 1, it's 100%.

1st fight is not much a problem after the def buff wears off, it can be nuked normally with enough atk buffs.
2nd fight is probably the riskiest part of the whole thing, as the party only has up to 3 turns to take out the boss. My only risk here is RR or Yarrow not procing crit, as they only have 50%.
As the leg part does only a little over 20k, any girl ampied or defending will be capable of tanking a hit without def buff or debuffs.

Final fight with Mother is a joke for this party since there's 6 turns, plenty of room for error for crit to proc.

Although my regular farming runs looks a bit different, two parties instead for consistency at the leg fight. Here, I can let RR run loose with weak promo skill. https://streamable.com/f5bxv

phob
08-21-2019, 10:45 PM
Wondered what Yarrow and RR could do together.:bgrin:
It was good to use some turn based stuff for a change.
was starting to get a bit dusty with all the 1st turn.
Edit
The Japanese wiki says a 300%/full 70% solar team can take out the first one too.
I don't have a team to test that

UnRageIsTurdSince2015
08-23-2019, 01:55 AM
Go watch these vids! Y'all weak yada yada yada

Oi you again? Seriously you think you're being sincerely helpful? Can you actually stop pretending being nice and all coz it's obvious from your posts that you got no life besides jumping from one fkg community (oh I know) to another just to lowkey flex on people whenever a new hard map comes out!

Are those discord servers not enough for you and nobody's talking to you over there anymore that you feel the need to gatecrash yet another one so you can boost that big ego of yours? We get it chief, you're a goddamn whale (or more like, just a tryhard copycat of that Dusty guy) and you got all the resources in the world to beat this or that without a sweat.. you are also very annoying as hell! You talk on discord as if your advice is gospel that everyone must follow to the letter, or as if they have unlimited money to throw for specific 6stars or RG stone tickets and do minmaxing. Fuck. That. Shit.

Enough with this "go get this coz it's meta and so I can flex on u lololol" bs in a waifu game maybe? Seeing what people were accomplishing mostly with their waifus was the reason i've enjoyed lurking here till you come around with that stupid OP crap that most people won't really even get to do. Someone has to shut you up. Stop... just STOP you attention seeker.

Kitty
08-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Oi you again? Seriously you think you're being sincerely helpful? Can you actually stop pretending being nice and all coz it's obvious from your posts that you got no life besides jumping from one fkg community (oh I know) to another just to lowkey flex on people whenever a new hard map comes out!

Are those discord servers not enough for you and nobody's talking to you over there anymore that you feel the need to gatecrash yet another one so you can boost that big ego of yours? We get it chief, you're a goddamn whale (or more like, just a tryhard copycat of that Dusty guy) and you got all the resources in the world to beat this or that without a sweat.. you are also very annoying as hell! You talk on discord as if your advice is gospel that everyone must follow to the letter, or as if they have unlimited money to throw for specific 6stars or RG stone tickets and do minmaxing. Fuck. That. Shit.

Enough with this "go get this coz it's meta and so I can flex on u lololol" bs in a waifu game maybe? Seeing what people were accomplishing mostly with their waifus was the reason i've enjoyed lurking here till you come around with that stupid OP crap that most people won't really even get to do. Someone has to shut you up. Stop... just STOP you attention seeker.

aight i know it's not my place to be in the fkg forum but LMAO jesus this made me laugh how salty can ppl get.
the dude didn't even brag he literally just posted a battle video which is completely allowed... how does that make him an attention seeker. leave him alone.
not sure what he talks about on discord, but if you don't like his advice then don't take it. no need to be a keyboard warrior.

this is just another good example of why i can justify turning off the anon comments. grow up.

Myrdin
08-23-2019, 05:58 AM
aight i know it's not my place to be in the fkg forum but LMAO jesus this made me laugh how salty can ppl get.
the dude didn't even brag he literally just posted a battle video which is completely allowed... how does that make him an attention seeker. leave him alone.
not sure what he talks about on discord, but if you don't like his advice then don't take it. no need to be a keyboard warrior.

this is just another good example of why i can justify turning off the anon comments. grow up.

Oh but you are very welcome here anyway. Your avatar girl is cute with that shocked/perplexed expression of hers :D
And I do like your banner so all good with me ^^

To the anon guy: Truth to be told... I didnt even watch that video. Honestly I dont care what he posts as long as its not directly harmful to the people here (like some links filled to the brim with virus and malware crap, or some SJW bs, bashing us for liking 2D anime waifus and such) or isnt just pointless spam. So if he pisses you off, just ignore him. I think no one really paid it any real attention, so why worry ?

Also... register guys. its not that much work, and its easier for people to take note of who is posting what, based on the name and avatars.
(on that note I still cant get used to Maotd`s new avatar, :D )

unknown67
08-23-2019, 06:27 AM

TL;DR: if you're a whale, you're not allowed to be proud of your accomplishments. If you know the meta strategies, you're not allowed to provide recommendations. If you see people struggling, you're not allowed to provide advice.

There's no need to be so unwelcoming mate.

Myrdin
08-23-2019, 10:18 AM
Allright, I am all strapped in and ready for take off here !

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/08/23/DC8.jpg

the first 2 are the ones I was trying the hardest to get, the last two are just randoms I got after they unlocked the 2 additional character slots.
Now while I am happy to have all 4 of them being Rainbows, its true that that several of them are of the same type, so I am looking to swap the last two for someone else. (though honestly I am going mostly by the looks to be completely honest :D ).

At this point though.... I have very little faith GS is ever gonna launch again honestly, its been what... 2 years ? More ?
...and if it does its gonna be a complete wipe for all of the players, so those old rainbows I had will be gone (though they said they wont, thats why I am hesitant to keep the dupe girl from this pre-reg gacha with the chello, whom I really do like but already have.)

Myers
08-23-2019, 10:41 AM

Actually his advice of what teams to use and summary of how bosses work is really useful, don't think anyone sees it as flexing aside from you. Besides, you can get teams that strong without whaling anyway.

phob
08-23-2019, 11:36 AM
Allright, I am all strapped in and ready for take off here !

[/I]

I still got a dup of the girl on right that I am trying to replace with new

Myrdin
08-23-2019, 01:47 PM
Ok so I tried the newest super boss.... like wtf ?

I have 4 crit teams, one has Keria in it.
The best they did was take 2/3rds of its health.... Crit teams.... you know... the teams that specialize in outright burst damage, and have nothing else going for them.

....ufff ><
I think I`ll try this later when I have at least 2 teams fully lvled up to 100 and super Ampied.

Volarmis
08-23-2019, 02:13 PM
Yeah, with my rainbows I didn't manage to find a reliable way of beating it - I'd say about 40% chance each time.
Once again RR being the damage dealer with someone to take the first initial hit, leaving her negation for the super attack and enough def boosts in the team to make her survive the first special attack that hits her - this is the best lineup I managed to set up.

maotd
08-23-2019, 02:31 PM
This boss has to much life for crit teams. It always skills on 3rd turn and kill every offensive girls. It has precision buff and make Evasion useless after 3 turns. The best way to deal with it is defensive teams with a LOT of def buff. And counters. After a while, it seems it don't use skill anymore. And you can kill it with grils with HP drain and enough def to kill it. Kerria can be good for that. Pink Miko too after promotion and teamed with Counter+Crit girls.
I'm pretty sure you just can't win with 4 Crit teams. Like Earthworm's phase 1 is designed to rape defensive teams, this one is designed to be very strong against the best team achetype in the game. HP drain+Def buff is the key of victory guys.

Tomitain
08-23-2019, 03:07 PM
Actually his advice of what teams to use and summary of how bosses work is really useful, don't think anyone sees it as flexing aside from you. Besides, you can get teams that strong without whaling anyway.

Yeah, spending money is by no means necessary in order to build solid teams. I've only been playing for a little over three months and I've spent no money yet I have more than enough strong Knights to fill out four solid squads. Whether it was via 90 FG (Kugaisou), good luck in gachas (Ghost Weed, Pygmy Lily, Swimsuit Sakura), 'bonus' rewards from the developers (Colchicum), Rarity Growth (Black Locust) or tickets (Mei Plumblossom/Ume), I ended up with strong Knights that didn't lighten my wallet. I also got June Bride Lotus at some point but I don't remember if that was via gacha or a ticket. On top of that I almost have enough RG crystals to promote another 5* Knight and I'm closing in on enough rainbow coins to pick up a 6* Knight.

That said, 5* Knights can also hold their own, even if all you do is get them 100% first affection and level 80 bloomed or get them 100% second affection and level 70 evolved.

phob
08-23-2019, 04:42 PM
This boss has to much life for crit teams. It always skills on 3rd turn and kill every offensive girls. It has precision buff and make Evasion useless after 3 turns. The best way to deal with it is defensive teams with a LOT of def buff. And counters. After a while, it seems it don't use skill anymore. And you can kill it with grils with HP drain and enough def to kill it. Kerria can be good for that. Pink Miko too after promotion and teamed with Counter+Crit girls.
I'm pretty sure you just can't win with 4 Crit teams. Like Earthworm's phase 1 is designed to rape defensive teams, this one is designed to be very strong against the best team achetype in the game. HP drain+Def buff is the key of victory guys.

1st phase
Crit works fine. So does weakness. Just cant first turn it since def is up. Design your team to kill it on the 2nd(and 4th turn if necessary) while it has def down. First team with 570 speed will hit it.
Japanese wiki says a full solar team can one shot it as well

2nd phase is where you want a defense/debuff/counter team if you're so inclined. Something that can take hits from those rocks.
I used another crit team with RR and negate with turn based damage to come in midway in the second.

The third phase is the easiest goes down fast with crit.
If you have RR and Yarrow and turn based damage with favorable RNG, it can take the whole mission

Mozo
08-23-2019, 10:45 PM
I guess I can agree with HP drain + def buff. Negate can get an extra turn in there too which can be helpful. I STILL can't beat scene 1, but managed to take this one down. Took about eight to ten tries to figure out what needed to be done. Still requires a bit of luck too, but definitely possible.

Edit: Just now took scene 1 down, too. So now everything has been beaten :)

twilightdream
08-24-2019, 01:51 PM
Hey long time no see.
I feel some heat in here hope it's only my imagination.

By the way I can't defeat this f*cking new scene or what ever it called... for now.

In the past I use only SD team to break through everything, but this time it fail miserably.
Have to do some study and try it again when I have proper team.

Anyway cya~

phob
08-24-2019, 06:31 PM
Congratulations on getting the scenes done:grin:
I didn't pay attention until a few days ago that you get additional rewards for 10 completions on each scene.
Good stuff. Be sure to get them when you can.
EDIT
That Eucharis looks like she could get a good RG, Pierce, Crit, Boss, has good speed, and attractive
Picking her up with my extra stam while her reprint on sale
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Eucharis

Myers
08-25-2019, 09:54 AM
EDIT
That Eucharis looks like she could get a good RG, Pierce, Crit, Boss, has good speed, and attractive
Picking her up with my extra stam while her reprint on sale
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Eucharis

I'm definitely going to RG her as soon as she gets hers, it's hard to choose but she's probably my favourite event girl. :grin:

phob
08-25-2019, 08:50 PM
Wow lotza upgrades coming:grin:
Looks like we are getting free 11 pull starting Tuesday leading up to implementation of Flower memory on 9-2
Which looks to me to be a replacement/upgrade to training abilities with new spirits and rainbow gacha seeds
Details
(view translated in google) https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-live-patch-016/

Volarmis
08-26-2019, 12:20 AM
Shall we make a daily pull pact thread once again? :p

phob
08-26-2019, 02:06 AM
YEESSS Nasturtium got her RG and she's a badass!!!

phob
08-26-2019, 03:23 AM
There's a 5 FG gacha that you can reroll until you get the rainbow of your choice. Get your Waifu!! almost free

left button is reroll
center button selects
right button come back later

I have passed on some waifus. I want Yarrow. Might have to come back tomorrow

OH I had to do it:grin:

EDIT passing on Tall Stewartia Christmas was very, very hard:silly: I will come back tomorrow till I get Yarrow or Anemone
EDIT gave up on Yarrow and Rose is a waifu and she can do Anemone's job. I still need China Root, so that team is future anyways
I came across Lantana and I can use her for support. Id never spend medals on her, so perfect for free:grin:

Volarmis
08-26-2019, 04:28 AM
Yeah, this whole re-roll stuff will be a test of patience.
I already needed to let go of Alpinia and Iberis (among others) to keep on going. :p

EDIT:
Ok, I think I'll stick with Anemone, completing my collection of her reprints by the way. :p
I had Snowdrop (who I wanted to have in the past) twice, but I'm not sure if attack down teams are even viable nowadays.

smr
08-26-2019, 05:29 AM
settled for a 5 star girl I like because apparently im not quite the hardcore statfag I used to be years ago

I'll start actually caring more about the game if Moneti ever comes back because right now Flower Knight Girl is incredibly dull

unknown67
08-26-2019, 06:34 AM
Does the reroll gacha have an end date? I may want to wait until the free rolls are done, just so I avoid getting stuck with a dupe. It's a super low chance, but I'd rather not take it.

Volarmis
08-26-2019, 07:35 AM
I can't see any end date on it. It's probably there until you use it.

By the way, here's this time's promo code: KGTGBHDNAH7S88GB

maotd
08-26-2019, 09:16 AM
It's only me or the game is insanly slow and unplayable? If I play on ultra low quality, it runs almost normaly. But the victory animation on battle don't work and freeze the game.

unknown67
08-26-2019, 09:39 AM
It's only me or the game is insanly slow and unplayable? If I play on ultra low quality, it runs almost normaly. But the victory animation on battle don't work and freeze the game.

It's a known issue at the moment. Devs recently tweeted that they're investigating it.

durrem
08-26-2019, 09:51 AM
Looks like there was some new kind of currency with the free 11 pull.

Image translate implies that you get some kind of pull for every 100 currency you have, but it doesn't give rates. Also mentions that it isn't implemented yet.

Myers
08-26-2019, 10:20 AM
Just a reminder guys there's this 're-roll' gacha thing where you spend 5oo gems and get one roll. You then can choose to 'keep' or 're-roll' and you can re-roll as many times as you want. The gacha only has 5* and 6* units, so make sure to get your rainbow waifu.

https://i.imgur.com/55iYJ1J.png

https://i.imgur.com/msczILz.png

I'm going to hold off for now just in case I get one of the 3 rainbows I want from the 10+1 Free Daily Rolls.

maotd
08-26-2019, 10:41 AM
So, you pay 5FG once and you can do it as much as you want?

Myers
08-26-2019, 10:43 AM
So, you pay 5FG once and you can do it as much as you want?

Yep, it's essentially 5oo gems for a 6* exchange, except you have to work for it via gacha.

Mozo
08-26-2019, 12:29 PM
Game seems to be working well now.

ceekay
08-26-2019, 12:38 PM
So..if you guys could recommend a 6*, for that reroll thingamabob, what would you gentlemen recommend?? I flipped back through the posts and looked at the 6* tier poll thing yall did a ways back. I have Kerria, should I reroll until I find dogwood?

maotd
08-26-2019, 12:50 PM
Someone know how and where we can use thoses new rainbow seeds?

Volarmis
08-26-2019, 01:01 PM
So..if you guys could recommend a 6*, for that reroll thingamabob, what would you gentlemen recommend?? I flipped back through the posts and looked at the 6* tier poll thing yall did a ways back. I have Kerria, should I reroll until I find dogwood?

I'm not really in a position to recommend anything, since I also had a problem on who to pick, so others may need to help here.
I just kept going until I found someone whose abilities seemed usable, in my case Anemone.
If you're not going for the looks/personality, then try to find someone based on the team archetype you want to put together.
Recently Yarrow (Prison Island) is a popular choice for her crit boosts.

Someone know how and where we can use thoses new rainbow seeds?

We can't use them yet. They'll be usable after the next update.
We'll be exchanging them for "memories", which are one-panel scenes from the lives of flower knights, that are at the same time equippable and growable abilities for the girls to have.
This will be merged with the current extra ability system if I understood things correctly.

ceekay
08-26-2019, 01:25 PM
I fiddled with it for the better part of a half hour before the ADHD kicked in and I settled for Pink.

Myrdin
08-26-2019, 01:35 PM
Had a bit trouble of deciding whom to go with.

Bunch of cuties out there, and while there are thing my teams cant handle, for most of the stuff they are sufficient.
As such I chose the first interesting thing that caught my attention.... enter good old Cactus chan :)
Because crit, boss killing, and a chance to go again. Thats why :D

Granted there were some other girls I`d like to get, but with the random chance that would take a LOT of time and pure undiluted luck to get them to pop up.

As for the free gacha roll > first one were all silver here.

But still... this is pretty much a 5FG 6* ...no idea why, but why the heck not! Thanks devs!

Volarmis: Umm what is the promo code for ?

Tomitain
08-26-2019, 01:59 PM
Volarmis: Umm what is the promo code for ?

You use it for the promo that has Forget Me Not on it. I ended up with Cornflower, Forget Me Not, White Tulip and Japanese Rowan so it might give just those four or it might give four random 4* Knights.

As for the 5 FG reroll, I'm torn between rolling until I get a 6* that can fill in some of the gaps I have (+defense, counters, attack debuff, first round skill proc for the squad) and rolling until I get one of the 6* Knights I like the appearance of and/or never had in the Nutaku version ('normal' Dogwood, either version of Viola, etc). Ideally I can roll a Knight that covers both areas, like Saffron or Shrine Maiden Licorice/Red Spider Lily.

Unregistered
08-26-2019, 02:15 PM
You use it for the promo that has Forget Me Not on it. I ended up with Cornflower, Forget Me Not, White Tulip and Japanese Rowan so it might give just those four or it might give four random 4* Knights.

It's the same set of 4* for everyone as with every Nico giveaway code.

maotd
08-26-2019, 02:19 PM
I got 4 6* from that reroll gacha. Txo of them where dupes (and one was Kerria). Sometimes I don't understand probabilities...
I guess I'll roll untill Cactus or Ume. Maybe Tarragon. I like her less but she is very usefull. I also want to pick some girls I really like like Accacia but she is less good for my teams needs.

Als, we got very nice rarity growth this time. Nasturtium is a very solid turn 1 skill act + Crit. A good (or even better) alternative to Wheat. And Rose is a good Counter + Crit. With a nice 50% Soldar Gauge to help on Whaleship. I may promote her for my Counter+Crit.

phob
08-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Yep Rose is a long time waifu that's going to get RG from me soon. Glad she got an excellent RG:cool:

Nasturtium was a must have. I've been patiently waiting for her, and they delivered:grin:

smr
08-26-2019, 05:59 PM
the most shocking truth about the update is Laeva's a man... which I guess I should've deduced sooner. Also Knight Commander has the Imagine Breaker.

Nemunoki is too cute. She is gonna be available next week amirite guise?

Tomitain
08-27-2019, 07:04 AM
I fiddled with the reroll gacha and rolled Wheat. Even though that combo of 1.65x skill proc and crit boosts is really nice I kept rerolling. I'm glad I did:

maotd
08-27-2019, 03:20 PM
I really like that reroll gacha but I think it's a bit dangerous and addictive. It's easy to get tons of rainbows (even if you keep only one) and you may be used to roll without counting to see that shining rainbow pot. The perfect trap to let you taste the pleasure of a 6* for nothing and spend all your FG to taste it again.

Tomitain
08-27-2019, 04:37 PM
It could be problematic but as long as the devs keep it as a rare gacha that only takes your gems after you Keep a Knight then it should be fine. Admittedly I did find myself a bit tempted to keep rolling after I landed Saffron as my second 6* outcome though. It wouldn't have cost additional gems to do so and at the time I figured that if I kept going then I'd eventually land an old favorite like Cactus, Acacia, Jersey Cudweed or Kerria.

Plus, all of the rerolls I did helped me learn that Cape Jasmine doesn't have a RG form yet so I can be in less of a hurry to reassemble the Four Heavenly Queens of Drinking.

Myers
08-27-2019, 08:50 PM
Apparently, Stock was the answer to my Scene 3 problem :sweat:. I finally beat it, can't beat it consistently but at about a 20% rate.

https://i.imgur.com/pwszT4Z.png

Myrdin
08-28-2019, 12:40 AM
The argument you two are presenting is the Loot Boxes argument. While I can appreciate it, and do agree to a degree it essentially always boils down to: Exercise self control. Dont be a slave to your own whims.

Lets get a bit more philosophical, without wasting huge chunks of the page. Abracadabra spoiler tab appear mofu! ~ :3
While I myself am no fan of Loot Boxes and that sort of shit (in game shop is fine, but show me what I am getting, dont make it random chance for tons of crap), I also dont like the often used argument of people being "unable to resist" because they have a condition that makes them addicted and what not.
Its all about self control. An adult should be able to exercise certain amount of it, in order for these things to not be an issue.
I myself view the 5FG re-roll gacha as a fun endeavor with minuscule chance of getting your most beloved waifu (if you dont have her yet), if you persevere long enough. As you should not even get the millisecond attachment to the other rainbows that are popping up.
Or not unlike me, who didnt really aim for anyone in particular and just kept rolling until a somewhat useful character popped up, which was at least partially what I was looking for.

As far as the rarity of this thing > I believe this was either a one time only, or maybe like once half a year/year thing, or special occasion thing.
I suppose this will be even rarer than the 50x gacha where you get a guaranteed rainbow.
We`ve seen how many so far ? 3 I believe. Thats fairly rare by itself, so I am sure this 5FG re-roll will be even more so.

Just think of it as an amusing gimmick you can have some fun with, no need to immediately jump to the "sinister evil intent" train of thought.
If it was Nutaku I could buy that argument but the DMM devs have shown us plenty of times they are willing to compensate the fandom for their loyalty to the game with all sorts of free stuff. Yes, sure if you go about it the wrong way, and think you are getting all the rainbows in the world from this, then sure, there is tangible worry to be had, but as I said above... as long as you look at this as an amusing gimmick and exercise self control there is no need to even worry about things like these.

Speaking from personal experience here, I`ll share a personal anecdote with ya lads: I was pretty hooked onto Chain Chronicle and Grand Sphere for a while few years ago, and did some impulsive purchases. Eventually after I wasted enough money my sanity returned, and I did a calm calculation and overwiev of the situation, resulting in myself stopping from more spending and eventually leaving those games entirely.
While similar story could be drawn with FKG, after the first experience I was able to select where and when I spend (the 5K DMM points get your Waifu ticket for example). Eventually after reaching my goal of building certain setup of Girls > this changed half way through so now I have girls that dont really get much of use outside of the Whaleship > I felt like I for myself I gave the devs some support but it was time to stop the spending.
I believe last time I did spend, it was like 5 bucks to get the lowest DMM point bundle because I was missing some to use with my left overs to get ... I dont even know what I got from it heh. But no more big purchase, no random wasting of money and then havin to eat dry bread with Ketchup :D And since I am not spending anymore, little fun things like this reroll gacha dont really bother me.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it I am not gonna force this onto anyone.

Mozo
08-28-2019, 12:26 PM
I thought the reroll gacha was a reward for the tutorial format that had been instituted (reworked?) for new players and also given out retroactively to all current players. Something said that this gacha was a onetime deal that appears after one completes the tutorial.

maotd
08-28-2019, 02:12 PM
Got Oncidium Valentine on the reroll gacha. Finally I choose to keep her. A Very solid crit for my team. I wanted Ume or Cactus but I guess they will wait a bit more. I still have 300 R-medals in my pockets for Ume if I really need her in a hurry.

phob
08-28-2019, 02:25 PM
Yeah, it is a one time thing. I guess you could always make an alt and get anybody you want:grin:
I ended up taking Lantana who is a good support girl that I never would spend anything to get. Free is perfect.
Nasturtium is excellent, Put her on my 1st team. I recommend her.
I am going to RG Rose too when I get extra crystals.
King Protea is next when I get her.

phob
08-28-2019, 04:02 PM
Anybody know what mission I need to do to get this?

EpicFailLulz
08-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Anybody know what mission I need to do to get this?

IIRC, it should be defeating that moving pest that you can only deal 1 dmg with your attacks.
Should be the 50 stamina map in the set with Nerine and Nadeshiko on the map tab icon.

phob
08-28-2019, 08:39 PM
That was it. Thanks:grin:

maotd
08-29-2019, 02:00 PM
Oncidium Valentine was a good choice. My Crit team is much better. I guess next one will be RG Rose for my CounterCrit.

ceekay
08-29-2019, 02:02 PM
Oncidium Valentine was a good choice. My Crit team is much better. I guess next one will be RG Rose for my CounterCrit.

I have had Oncidium Valentine since her event when I struck gold with a random ADHD/ "hey lets make a pull now". I LOVE HER!!!! She was one of my first 5 6*s.

phob
08-29-2019, 02:33 PM
Yep she's one of the best:grin:

maotd
08-29-2019, 03:04 PM
I thought about a new Crit Team for single bosses.
RG Nasturtium + Cactus + Ume + Yarrow Prison Island + RRose.

Should be one of the most violent thing in the game.

EpicFailLulz
08-29-2019, 03:33 PM

Indeed, it should be capable of dealing over 3m even on non-weaks.
The exact setup but with dmg buffing crit girl instead of Nasturtium is generally used for 3.5m+ crystal rooms as well.

ceekay
08-29-2019, 05:47 PM
So, I just now started tinkering with actually paying attention to abilities in team building and I wanted to test my hand at it. I built a crit team consisting of Rainbow Rose, Chocolate Lily, Yarrow Prison Island, Valentine Onci, and Apple. I tested them on a boss pest with nearly 3m health. They mopped the floor with him. :D

phob
08-29-2019, 06:23 PM
All the violence that these girls can create. That's why all these bosses are getting so big!

ceekay
08-29-2019, 06:34 PM
So...what sadist designed these boards???? *bangs head on desk*

Mozo
08-29-2019, 11:57 PM
I don't understand what the purpose of them is. Ten stamina for a potential reward of 14 gold for full clear? I did the first two, but couldn't defeat the one that doesn't allow a helper, so just skipped it. Not much of a reward for doing them, I guess it's just a novelty thing? Or maybe you get something for defeating all three?

Myrdin
08-30-2019, 12:48 AM

I`ve been thinking about something similar of this sort, but without Ume.

You get nothing really from those. Its a pretty old concept by this point that has been outdone by the permanent super hard boss maps.
The point was to give you an extremely tough map so that you can play around with your team setup and find out how they would perform.
Its pretty much a power test from the past, thats no longer relevant.

smr
08-30-2019, 03:11 AM
its just a formal challenge from Yourgames that was broadcasted on nicolive. Because they assume their entire playerbase uses nicovideo.

Myers
09-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Today chose my re-roll gacha girl.
https://i.imgur.com/JK8nWWd.png

Once I get enough centies I'll have her at 100 and add her to my helper team asap :grin:.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Is it time for the first apolorainbow?

Volarmis
09-02-2019, 09:38 AM
It looks as if the new memory system is giving them problems. :p

ceekay
09-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Just goofing off with my coffee checking out the new event girls. That hair though...wow! Looks like me when I get outta bed. ROFLMAO

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Seems promo abilities got entirely replaced by flower memory system, hence we got refunded the currencies from spending on the former.

maotd
09-02-2019, 11:02 AM
That's a bad news. Promo abilities were so good on certain girls. They are dead without them. RIP my counter teams :(

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 11:09 AM
You can get some of the old promo abilities (3* rarity in flower memory) from exchange with old currencies like gacha seeds you spent on them. On the other hand these FM abilities also give added HP etc.

FM gacha has 4* to 6* abilities (80%/16%/4% rate) and seemingly uses some sort of upgrade mat.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Ok that's weird. I'm pretty sure I bought x50 of each of those 3* abilities with seeds, gold, and sun medals but only 1 of each showed up in the storage. I got scamazed, man.

Tomitain
09-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Ok that's weird. I'm pretty sure I bought x50 of each of those 3* abilities with seeds, gold, and sun medals but only 1 of each showed up in the storage. I got scamazed, man.

I think the way it works is that you only get the ability once you buy all 50 materials. I bought 50x of the ones that cost brown seeds and gold and got the abilities. Buying 1x of the ones that cost whale medals didn't unlock those though.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 11:41 AM
I think the way it works is that you only get the ability once you buy all 50 materials. I bought 50x of the ones that cost brown seeds and gold and got the abilities. Buying 1x of the ones that cost whale medals didn't unlock those though.

Well I was thinking like this: 1 piece = 1 character. I was trying speed up on all 5 girls in my first party and it seemed I couldn't use it on more than 1 girl on that party. I wondered what happened to the other 49 of each I bought.

Compared to the old system where you just buy the ability and you could apply it to everyone easily.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Oh I was right. People bulk buying any FM ability only got 1, and it's being investigated.

・交換所「フラワーメモリー」タブ り、フラワーメモリーを一括で複数 交換した際に、
 フラワーメモリーが1個しか獲得で ていないよう表示される

twilightdream
09-02-2019, 12:16 PM
The game is on SUPER BUG MODE right now.
really hate dat ce card... sry fm card...

maotd
09-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Someone knows how thoses new stages in the book world works? It seems we can get two kind of new currency but I don't get the second rarer one.

Volarmis
09-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Based on the memories equipped to your team you get either of the two options of rewards.
The more you have equipped, the more "memory power" you get and you can hit the requirement.

Myers
09-02-2019, 02:41 PM
All of the promo abilities got turned into bronze rarity memories. They can all be bought in Memory Shop for coins, gacha seeds, etc.

https://i.imgur.com/B29BqaD.png

AgentFakku
09-02-2019, 03:08 PM
mahn what happened to da game

I only miss 1 event rite?

phob
09-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Alright I equipped my 20 with bronzes and pulled some seeds. Got two rainbows and translated them.
I don't run solar so the damage one looks good for somebody:cool:
I guess I am going to have to do that with all of them:eyeroll:

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 05:01 PM
The rainbow Cyclamen one is +5% defense, +5% defense rate & +10% damage reduction for self.

Tomitain
09-02-2019, 05:13 PM
Someone knows how thoses new stages in the book world works? It seems we can get two kind of new currency but I don't get the second rarer one.

On top of what Volarmis noted, it seems like equipping higher quality memories increases your 'memory power'. Bronze memories are worth one point, silver memories are worth two points, gold memories are worth three points, and rainbow memories are worth five points.

So you have to decide whether you want more points from silver/gold/rainbow memories that don't have much power to them (unless you bought a bunch of the new upgrade materials) or the minimum number of points (20) from bronze memories that provide better stats out of the gate.

phob
09-02-2019, 05:52 PM
I just equipped for enough points 41, to farm next to highest map. Need 61 pts for the highest map :cry:
Worry about rearranging them later
I leveled up the one rainbow and all you get is 600HP and not an increase in ability. So just level ones you going to keep on a girl.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 06:24 PM
I had to go down a notch as well since the last map requires something like 19 gold fm (19*3=57 pts) + 1 rainbow fm for 5 (total of 62) to get the diamond. I could only reach 48 atm with 2 rainbow fm, 3 gold fm, and a bunch of 4* fm after using all fm seeds I have.

phob
09-02-2019, 08:08 PM
I finally ponied up for the gacha that gives 2500 seeds. Got Ixia in the gacha, and with the seeds, two more rainbow memories for a total of 4. have enough golds to put me over 61 so I can farm the max.
Ill figure out what they do later:bgrin:

Good ones
RE-action! and weakness:squint:

maotd
09-03-2019, 09:54 AM
A good thing to know, you can craft memories manyu with equipement manyu in the crafting table. A good way to use all your useless equipement manyu.

Edit: It's me or bronze memories are far better than silver, gold and rainbow in effect? Or did I miss something (other than the HP bonus).

phob
09-03-2019, 12:20 PM
A good thing to know, you can craft memories manyu with equipement manyu in the crafting table. A good way to use all your useless equipement manyu.

Edit: It's me or bronze memories are far better than silver, gold and rainbow in effect? Or did I miss something (other than the HP bonus).

They haven't implemented dup fusing (unleash) where the unleashed FM gets a higher max level, a max HP boost, a powered up ability, and a higher Memory Score.
Right now rainbows are only thing worth running outside of the farming event requirements
I haven't seen a list of all of them, but the only gold I have that might see use until unleashing implemented are the ones that give addtl skill act and crit rate.:cool:
I doubt the silvers will ever be worth anything, but hang on to the golds
Edit
Reaction caps at 90%, so the new rainbow along with the FM can get a native 60% there, or RR to 80% easily
Thinking about getting her before event ends

maotd
09-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Even the 6* are not that good compared to damage reduction+provocation or HP and heal boost. Fusing may make thme better but rainbows are too rare to make fusing efficient. I really hope I'm wrong but right now, it just looks like a fun gimmick but not woth the effort and the FG of collecting the seeds.

Volarmis
09-03-2019, 02:36 PM
On a different note, our stack of salt tickets keeps growing - we need to find an occasion to make another salt pact. :p

By the way, has anyone used the three tickets we got which can get us either rainbow crystals or rainbows?
If I'm reading correctly there's a 0.1% chance for a rainbow from that - did anyone try?

maotd
09-03-2019, 02:49 PM
I used them and I got 6 crystals. Not worth it but is was free so, I can't complain.

EpicFailLulz
09-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Individually, the new abilities for the memories may not look as strong compared to old ones, but you should note that some cards can provide bonus to the whole party rather than just self.

For instance, the rainbow crit one provides 5% crit dmg to all party members, which you can equip multiples per party, but of course getting them would be the difficult part.
The gold rarity crit (i think it was heliotrope'd memory) provides 3% crit dmg and should be easier to get.

As for the the attribute based party member buffs, it may appear difficult to use since your typical party setup may just involve girls of multiple attributes. However, if you attempt to use them the same way as regular abilities to strengthen a single girl (Like RR) then it would yield excellent results.
Since the attribute ones with 5% skill dmg and boss dmg are only gold rarity, you may easily stack them up just to buff up RR for example and suddenly she just got a +20-25% dmg buff (20% if she's already using +weakness dmg one for herself)

durrem
09-03-2019, 08:00 PM
This 720K mission is way easier than last week's 640K one, and I only have 40 points (need 61?). Am I missing something? I hope they list the memories on the wiki.

phob
09-03-2019, 08:26 PM
This 720K mission is way easier than last week's 640K one, and I only have 40 points (need 61?). Am I missing something? I hope they list the memories on the wiki.

You don't get the good rewards if you don't meet the point requirements is the short answer.

Long one https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Flower_Memory
"Each stage in a dungeon has a Recommended Memory Score / 推奨メモリースコア. If you meet or exceed that recommendation with the combined memory score of all characters in your set, then clearing the stage gives you Memory Crystals / メモリークリスタル alongside the usual memory stones. Like the memory stones, the memory crystals are used to buy things from Wares."

phob
09-07-2019, 12:01 AM
I haven't seen a full list of these in English yet, but there is a Website that you can run in Google and get a translation:

The raise in Crit rate ones are interesting, even easier to get a team to 80%.

I like the re-action one the best

https://ro.luluroom.info/memory.html

Edit:

All FMs are now translated(via discord).

unknown67
09-09-2019, 06:49 AM
Edit:

All FMs are now translated(via discord).

Do you mind if I post this to the Nutaku FKG Discord? That Discord basically revolted and switched to DMM FKG, and it would be quite helpful to users there.

Myers
09-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Green Bell finally gets her RG and there's no RG gacha :neutral:.

maotd
09-09-2019, 09:56 AM
No RG Gacha... it's a kind of bug of did they removed it? It was one of the best thing with the 22x bonuses :(

edit:
That new extreme++ stage with the Aqua Shadows mastermind... it was so hard. I didn't have so much troubles with a stage since the 3rd Blossom Hill Nushi. And now, I have to grind it. Yay!

phob
09-09-2019, 01:10 PM
RG gacha gone is a bummer. Hope back soon real soon.

Wish my Crit/counter team was ready. Need it for the new mission. There just is no way I can rush that one:sad:

Rainbow Rose is looking good:cool:

phob
09-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Do you mind if I post this to the Nutaku FKG Discord? That Discord basically revolted and switched to DMM FKG, and it would be quite helpful to users there.

Jp FKG Wikia is the server it was on. I didn't make it.

They fixed FM's made it easier to hit the 61 requirement.
Golds now 4 Silver 3 Bronze 2

Thankfully can use bronzes again:bgrin:

maotd
09-09-2019, 01:34 PM
RRose is very important for the new mission. You have 3 turns for the last boss to deals as much damages as you can before he overkill you. And he has TOO MUCH HP. Close to 10M I guess. And your teams are already dead from the previous fights.
Counter+Crit team works well for the first fight. Second fight is very hard and the last one needs all your best Crit-Nuke-React-Weakness-Damage-Boost-and-all-you-can.

I really need the RG Gacha and it's 2 Centies.

phob
09-09-2019, 02:28 PM
RRose is very important for the new mission. You have 3 turns for the last boss to deals as much damages as you can before he overkill you. And he has TOO MUCH HP. Close to 10M I guess. And your teams are already dead from the previous fights.
Counter+Crit team works well for the first fight. Second fight is very hard and the last one needs all your best Crit-Nuke-React-Weakness-Damage-Boost-and-all-you-can.

I rearranged teams and FMs, brought in all the defense and per turn Dmg boosters I have and led with it. Took two full crit teams to kill the boss..whoa Rainbow Rose and Wormwood finally ate her:grin:

did a vid if interested. I really need to finish the crit counter team for this one. Give me China Root!
https://streamable.com/5eu5y

Unregistered
09-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Green Bell finally gets her RG and there's no RG gacha :neutral:.

on the other hand, Rainbow Rose gets her bloomed art but the bloomed icon is bugged... it's the same as the evolved UGGGGGGGGH

phob
09-09-2019, 05:05 PM
You got to clear the cache or go in manually to chrome and find the booger
I used CCleaner and gave it an enema
Lotus Bride and RR arts now look awesome!

Edit
Yeah Greenbell really got screwed:sad:

Myers
09-09-2019, 07:55 PM
on the other hand, Rainbow Rose gets her bloomed art but the bloomed icon is bugged... it's the same as the evolved UGGGGGGGGH

Usually you have to clear cache to get new bloom arts to work, but someone on the Wikia Discord server mentioned a better way (assuming you're on PC).

Go to Users\[User]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB on your computer and delete the folder called http_dugrqaqinbtcq.cloudfront.net_0.indexeddb.
Keep in mind this deletes the FKG settings that you have saved (i.e sound volume), but it worked for me in getting Rainbow Rose' bloom icon to show.

Speaking of which, I absolutely adore this new art. I always prefer portraits where the girls are smiling :D.
https://i.imgur.com/ZOsUxVy.png

Yeah Greenbell really got screwed:sad:

Unfortunate, still will RG when I get the chance.

durrem
09-10-2019, 05:27 AM
Jp FKG Wikia is the server it was on. I didn't make it.

They fixed FM's made it easier to hit the 61 requirement.
Golds now 4 Silver 3 Bronze 2

Thankfully can use bronzes again:bgrin:

Oh thank goodness. It was agony running the 41 mission last week for 3 currency and no skipping to the last fight. I didn't get any rainbow memories and previously my max point value was 50.

On a different note, our stack of salt tickets keeps growing - we need to find an occasion to make another salt pact. :p

By the way, has anyone used the three tickets we got which can get us either rainbow crystals or rainbows?
If I'm reading correctly there's a 0.1% chance for a rainbow from that - did anyone try?

I've got 80+ tickets, just saying.

I got 10ish crystals from my 3 rainbow draws.

Myrdin
09-10-2019, 07:49 AM
Uhm soo..

Can anyone sum up the new Memory mechanics, how it works and such ?
I put the basic bronze ones from the shop on the girls, and get 12 stones as the new special currency for each run of the harder maps.

But I am not sure how this whole thing works to be honest :/

Volarmis
09-10-2019, 10:40 AM
Uhm soo..

Can anyone sum up the new Memory mechanics, how it works and such ?
I put the basic bronze ones from the shop on the girls, and get 12 stones as the new special currency for each run of the harder maps.

But I am not sure how this whole thing works to be honest :/

Try to look through this, I think it will be helpful: link (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Flower_Memory).

I've got 80+ tickets, just saying.

I got 10ish crystals from my 3 rainbow draws.

Yeah, I'm thinking we could do one for the end of summer / start of autumn. :p

Myers
09-10-2019, 11:27 AM
I have over a hundred so I'm good for one too.

maotd
09-10-2019, 11:55 AM
I have some of them too. I'm okay for a pact.

edit:
Is there an official name for the new aqua shadows mastermind mission with 700k TP?

phob
09-10-2019, 12:48 PM
I have some of them too. I'm okay for a pact.

edit:
Is there an official name for the new aqua shadows mastermind mission with 700k TP?

Special Extreme Mission feat. Sage Laeva "Recollection of Sage Laeva" is what google translate says

It looks like the bracelet reward has a special ability reducing enemy defense by 3%?
That's what it looks like anyways

I spent some of my salt tickets but still have some for the pact. Gimme Protea:silly:

maotd
09-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Thanks.
I totally forgot the bracelet. Def reduction is a very good thing for some crit teams :p

Myrdin
09-11-2019, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the link.

Yeah sure I am up for a pact. I think I got some 75 tickets or so waiting to be burned.

unknown67
09-11-2019, 06:08 AM
I have exactly 100 salt tickets, and am looking forward to (probably not) redeeming myself after the last free rolls. XD

Myrdin
09-13-2019, 02:28 AM
So just wanted to say this for a while now, but never actually got around to it since we dont have a thread for the current event but....

Source: twitter > mily_yakumo
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/09/13/DRB.jpg
:3

The 6* this time around is so super mofu, that my mofufu meter is going on overdrive :D
The Moe wibe is strong with this one. She reminds me of Chi from chobits.
Darn.... that overwhelming cuteness.... and she is a crit/re-act build as well... Wish I had those 300 RC coins to spend ><

AgentFakku
09-13-2019, 07:00 PM
yeah I got lazy sick or playing Kyonyuu Fantasy

https://i.imgur.com/boOcyCE.png

shit I miss 2 events not one LOL

aaah fuk missed Maple, Sakura, and Chuni gurl swimsuit

http://dugrqaqinbtcq.cloudfront.net/media/35fb58d6-bf5d-4623-8955-e9c5c993950d.jpg

Title: The way to cure a brain freeze

Sakura: Mmm~ Shaved ice is totally delicious, but it's easy to get a brain freeze~
Ume: Fufu... That's right...
Sakura: When you have a brain freeze, holding the shaved ice against your forehead is supposed to cure it~ <attaches>
Ume: I wonder...
<Ume: It really makes the headache go away...>
<Sakura: That's wonderful~>
Ivy: <Tha... That is...>
Ivy: <The third eye pose!?>
<Ivy: Why are those two!!?>

awwww man they should dun it like dis LOL

https://pics.me.me/occultic-nines-ryouka-is-trying-the-tawawa-challenge-art-via-http-j-mp-2fju3ra-5967046.png

maotd
09-17-2019, 08:26 AM
And we got another broken self Crit girl like RR and Yarrow Prison Island. Works very well with previous event 6* in a Crit+React. Now I need not 300 R-medals but 900 to get my Crit+React dream team ;n;

phob
09-17-2019, 11:08 AM
Yeah Balsam is strong. Pierce and strong. Id like to have her for whale more than anywhere.

ShadwNinjaX
09-17-2019, 05:00 PM
Yeeeeeehaw!!! Well saddle me up and ride me off into the sunset, cowgirl! :love: :love: :love:

Myers
09-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Hollyhock level 100, now I can finally add her to my waifu helper squad.

https://i.imgur.com/HR4SJ4A.png

phob
09-17-2019, 10:46 PM
Yeeeeeehaw!!! Well saddle me up and ride me off into the sunset, cowgirl! :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations, she's a beast:grin:

Hollyhock level 100, now I can finally add her to my waifu helper squad.

Good looking team:bgrin: With those new FMs she should be easy to get up to 20 crit now.

AgentFakku
09-18-2019, 08:11 PM
gawd it take me wong time to git my gurls to lvl 100

let alone super ampy em

maotd
09-20-2019, 01:30 AM
Someone know Balsam abilities? The wiki seems incomplete for that. There is a last ability with 15% something and 25% something but nothing about that on her wiki page.

kuresuta
09-20-2019, 01:36 AM
Damage to boss by party members increased 15%. Damage to boss by herself increased 25%.

maotd
09-20-2019, 03:17 AM
Thanks. That's a really interesting thing actually. She is even better than I thought. +40% damage for herself... that's great.

Myrdin
09-20-2019, 10:53 AM
Anyone else had issues loading the game today ?
Cant seem to get through the loading screen, nor does it pop any error, its just keeps loading and loading and loading.... forever >..<

maotd
09-20-2019, 01:08 PM
It worked for me the whole day and it worked right now too.

phob
09-20-2019, 02:35 PM
Yeah It worked fine for me today.

kuresuta
09-21-2019, 01:55 AM
What happened to the Reincarnated as a Slime event? Is it not getting reprinted?

Unregistered
09-21-2019, 02:01 AM
What happened to the Reincarnated as a Slime event? Is it not getting reprinted?

It was mentioned that it was basically a one-time event and there wasn't going to be a rerun, and the chance of it getting reprinted is really really slim.

maotd
09-21-2019, 02:07 AM
I think it was just a one time event for the collab and nothing more after that. In the same way, the event girls are not in the gacha. If you missed it or the girls, it's missed for ever.

Volarmis
09-21-2019, 01:03 PM
Time flies, eh?

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/09/21/DPg.png

phob
09-24-2019, 12:23 PM
They got high ampy in the whale shop now:cool:
Will have to do some grinding this week

Myers
09-24-2019, 11:28 PM
RG Gacha is back, but looks like they just straight up skipped Greenbell's from 2 weeks ago :(.

maotd
09-25-2019, 12:33 AM
RG gacha is back but Memory gacha is gone.

Myrdin
09-26-2019, 02:46 AM
RG gacha is back but Memory gacha is gone.

.... I didnt pull on the memory gacha, because I didnt have enough time to read on the fcking event to figure out how it works (yes, life`s been busy)....

Since this seems to be a new mechanic I sincerely hope it comes back otherwise I am pretty screwed on this....

maotd
09-26-2019, 04:46 AM
It will. I just don't understand why they don't let both of them. Seems like they can't add a new gacha to their gacha tab without deleting another.

AgentFakku
09-27-2019, 12:01 AM
RG Gacha is back, but looks like they just straight up skipped Greenbell's from 2 weeks ago :(.

wait wut about Greenbell

unknown67
09-27-2019, 06:08 AM
wait wut about Greenbell

Greenbell got an RG during last event, but there was no RG gacha. Thus, she got skipped kind of randomly.

Volarmis
09-30-2019, 09:49 AM
While we leave the honors of creating the Event page to HungryHunter, let me get started on those predictions:

Day 1
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/09/30/DQI.png

Di Yu - Compares the odds to the place the racer will take in the end. Triangle means a one place difference, circle means a two place difference, double circle means at least a three place difference
Kale - Somehow, almost always predicts wrong
Nazuna - Predicts randomlyAccording to Di Yu:
x100 - 3rd
x20 - 1st, because x100 is 3rd
x10 - 2nd
x50 - 4th
x30 - 5th, because x20 is 1st
Kale marked x50, x30 and x100, underlining Di Yu's predictions.

Myers
09-30-2019, 11:20 AM
Reminder that there is an ability gacha for counter+defense girls that gives some nice bonuses.

https://i.imgur.com/Aeido8T.png

https://i.imgur.com/JiM69G1.png

11 Pulls: Rainbow Crystals x55
17 Pulls: '18 5* Seal Stone x1
22 Pulls: EX Equip Gacha Ticket x1

Basically, you can do:
1) A 10+1 just for the Crystals
2) A 10+1, then 6 single rolls for the '18 Sealstone
3) Two 10+1s for the EX Equip Ticket.

Personally, I think options 1) and 2) are worth, don't think too highly of Ex Equip Tickets.

maotd
09-30-2019, 11:42 AM
New girls are cools. And Pinkladies is back <3. and interesting for counter stuff. I like her. I want her. But my FGs say me NO :(. Why it's not a 55x gacha?

And I don't really like the new version of Nidhogg battles. Still no attack animation for pests and replacing allies attacks by artwork animatons... meh. It's not very epic now. We are far from what is was in the past.

Volarmis
09-30-2019, 01:44 PM
For those who are wondering about the panel missions, this time we got a few specific things to do until the end of the event (15.10.) to get extra prizes.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/09/30/DQv.png

They are as follows:

Obtain the event girl
Raise the event girl's
affection level to 100%
Obtain the event girl's
equipment bloom

Obtain the event girl's
skill bloom
Raise the event girl's
level to 30+
Evolve the event girl

Exchange the event currency
in the event store for an item
Bet in a race
Bet in 3 races

EDIT:
As for the new girls:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/09/30/Dmk.png
Nuff' said :p

Myrdin
10-01-2019, 03:18 AM
EDIT:
As for the new girls:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/09/30/Dmk.png
Nuff' said :p

Anewaifus.... Anewaifus everywhere !
We already have a whole Anewaifu pantheon out there :D
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/10/01/DmY.jpg

Reminds me of a meme I saw on FB ....lets see if I can dig it out.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/10/01/Dmg.jpg

Btw, how do I open the mission panel ? It popped up for me on few occasions, but after that no more. I tried clicking the different banners but I couldnt get it to appear again, is there a button I am missing somewhere on the screen ?

Tomitain
10-01-2019, 05:48 AM
Btw, how do I open the mission panel ? It popped up for me on few occasions, but after that no more. I tried clicking the different banners but I couldnt get it to appear again, is there a button I am missing somewhere on the screen ?

It should be the button just below how many glass(?) slippers you have, the one with a picture of a treasure chest and a bingo card.

ShadwNinjaX
10-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Anewaifus.... Anewaifus everywhere !
We already have a whole Anewaifu pantheon out there :D
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/10/01/DmY.jpg

Reminds me of a meme I saw on FB ....lets see if I can dig it out.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/10/01/Dmg.jpg

Everyone knows my preference for dark skin girls. But I can also like other types. Take Azur Lane. I certainly understand the appeal of characters like Belfast, Taihou, Amagi, etc. However, when I look at Anemone I don't see it. Her character is useful in the right builds. If it pisses you off, I'm sorry but I just think Anemone is seriously overrated as a character. Don't get me wrong. She is cute, but her overall character design is just so generic to me. She could literally slide into any generic average slice-of-life anime perfectly and not stand out still in the end.

I have her original form in my rainbow pool and I can name quite a few of those other rainbows that are more distinct in both character design and personality: Red Spider Lily, Japanese Anemone, Red Ginger, Hollyhock, Yarrow, Ivy, and even the recent Balsam. When I look at Anemone, all I see is a mostly expressionless purple haired, purple eye girl with boring personality. But I've heard rumor that some serious whale throws tons of cash into this game and wields influence with both developer and players. Hench why she's always winning the popularity polls.

But then again, maybe she just has an appeal I don't understand. Just like I literally don't understand men who get all crazy waifu struck with yandere girls. They are all like, "Gawd I want to fuck her so bad!" or "I would marry her instantly if she were real!" Nevermind that the yandere would more like stab you to drink your blood or skin you alive to wear it just so she could be "closer" with her love. Like the popular saying goes: Never stick your dick in crazy. Even that instance in the news where a real life yandere psycho stabbed her boyfriend in Japan and calmly called police. She garnered countless men saying how hot she was and how they'd love to be with her. No. Just, no. So maybe that's just it with Anemone. Some mass appeal in her overwhelming generic character I will never understand.

Sorry for the rant, but that's where I stand with Anemone: massively overrated, boring, and genric as a character.

P.S. Props to the Oncidium fanclub, another character much better than Anemone.

phob
10-01-2019, 06:35 PM
What they gonna do when she wins the next one too?

https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-anemone/

Mozo
10-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Rant about Anemone

Completely agree. She's pretty but fairly milquetoast. Her original form has pretty good abilities but I don't see why people can't get enough of her and have to have six or more different versions. I'd like to see other girls get their turns in the spotlight. Even Cattleya (who I like a lot) has more than enough variants. I'd like to see more of the newer girls get additional versions or skins. Or have more new girls that are different. We definitely need more darker-complected girls too.

Myrdin
10-02-2019, 02:11 AM
You guys say all that, but the fact that there is a huge devout following of her fans out there proves one thing > We all have different preferences :D

Shocking I know :D

Personally I thought Anewaifu was overrated back in Nutaku days, but now she is quite endearing to me. And I absolutely despised Black Baccara.
Now I think Anewaifu is charming in her own trying hard way, and I even warmed up to that purple skinned boob monsters.

Personally I really dont care which character people like. :)
Thats the thing about waifus, there is one for everyone. Heck even some of you guys here have waifus I myself wouldnt consider appealing in one way or another.
No need to hate Anewaifu and people who like her. Though I DO understand you frustration of wanting so see other girls get some love and receiving alternate artworks and 5/6* versions. I totally get it.

*For the newer guys who havent been around for long yet: I call her Anewaifu coz I find it fitting and adorable, so I just started using this after I saw some of her fans call her this. Not because she is a waifu candidate of mine. Its all about the mofu, and the word Anewaifu is very much mofu :3 *

unknown67
10-02-2019, 06:16 AM
They really should have cut previous winners out of the popularity polls starting from the second polling event... but they didn't and now we're stuck getting the same knights over and over. Who knows though, maybe in the future they'll have a topic poll that only includes knights that don't have a second version? That would be nice.

Myers
10-02-2019, 09:30 AM
I like Anemone pretty decently, but definitely not enough to vote for 5 different versions of her. Despite that, I still would prefer her getting her 50th version over some girl I don't care for aka a loli.

maotd
10-02-2019, 01:00 PM
I think Anemone don't have that much fans (I mean not that much compared to other popular girls). She just has some of whalest whale as fan. Actually, you can't judge the popularity of a girls based on a voting system where every people don't have the same number of votes. That's why popularity contests are useless and stupid. Just take them how they are. Thay's are not a way to give a new form to forgoten girls. Thay are just toys for peoples who brings most of the money in the game.

About why she is popular, I guess it's because she is one of the oldest girls. It'seasier to be popular if you have built a solid fanbase over years. As Shad said, it may also be because she is plain and generic. It's easier to catch people love if you fit all the standards. Also, having that many forms make her easier to get and easier to be loved as one of the firsts girls you got. And she as a cool Thunder Dragon animation. Having cool animation help a bit I guess.

Personally, I like her. Don't love, don't hate. I picked her over some more loved girls with our 2015 6* ticket because she has good abilities but that's all. But I like that new Anemone version more than all other versions of her.

I don't really care which character people like or don't like and I don't care if people like or not characters I like. Everyone like who they want and it's a good thing if every girls in the game are someone waifu. That mean dev and artists make they job correctly.

Like everyone here, I'm a bit sad to see alway the same girls with new forms ad other girls left on the side forever but that's it. And in a certain way, I prefer it that seeing a girl I like getting shity 5* version (did I say St Paulia?).
But it's funny to see full Anemone teams. Useless but funny. And I like that new PinkLadies even if it's already her 3rd form after not even 2 years in the game. And I can't wait for a stone to get and RG her.

Tomitain
10-02-2019, 02:46 PM
I'm mostly neutral towards Anemone. I like the lightning and thunder motif and out of the various skill animations I can access they all at least look like they should hurt a lot. I'm not exactly a fan of Annie having this many versions though; if you get dupes of two of those versions you can plug them into a second squad then use the Housewife and Maid skins to have seven different looking Annies.

In terms of new versions I'd rather see more for the lower rank Knights, ideally as part of an event like #69 (The Autobiography of Past and Future, which included 5* versions of Mint, Nymphaea and Di Yu).

Volarmis
10-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Yeah, it'd be great if every 2*-4* got an alternate 5* version somewhere along the line.

All in all, this is just the idol mentality speaking I guess.
We would rather see diversity, but the ones who pull their resources during the popularity contests prefer getting their waifu the top spot.

Honestly, I'm wondering if we in this forum + the Discord crowd could decide on a single flower knight, pull all our votes on her during the next contest and make her beat whoever the whales are pushing forward. :p

Myrdin
10-03-2019, 02:55 AM
Yeah, it'd be great if every 2*-4* got an alternate 5* version somewhere along the line.

All in all, this is just the idol mentality speaking I guess.
We would rather see diversity, but the ones who pull their resources during the popularity contests prefer getting their waifu the top spot.

Honestly, I'm wondering if we in this forum + the Discord crowd could decide on a single flower knight, pull all our votes on her during the next contest and make her beat whoever the whales are pushing forward. :p

I am afraid that wont happen. If you remember we already tried that, and there are people here who also have their Idol waifu and will NOT compromise on voting anyone but.
I believe it was during the time when Cyclamen managed to crawl her way up to the 3rd spot. Some of us threw all our tickets on her to help out, but there were still people who refused to join in on the fun, because reasons... thus wasting their votes on Waifus who didnt even reach top 20 >__> just to what.... feel good about them being stubborn ? Heck if I know >_< (no shaming here, do whatever you want with your tickets as far as I am concerned, but dont bitch after the fact, that Anemone got yet another skin, when you didnt do JACK to even try and change it... and just to be crystal clear, I am not calling anyone out specifically > I dont even remember who were those people, so dont get all uppity with me. I dont care who you vote for, I merely state the facts of how it went last time.)

Unless those people stop taking these polls seriously and join in on the fun, we wont be able to do anything.

Best course of action for these polls would be to wait for the first results and see if there was a low tier knight getting up in there, and if yes we could would agree to disagree on the waifu aspect, but agree on the "For the Hor...errr... Fun" and toss all those tickets on that one girl to see if our poor small, gaijin forum can affect it in any little way (even if we managed to tip the scales by 1% added to those of the JP players, if that 1% would result in that girl finally getting in front of Anewaifu we could still consider it as a contribution from our side :) )

I mean I am all up for us to try, but considering the magnitude of tickets needed, unless all of us work on the same goal when the Popularity contest rolls in, we wont make even a dent.

unknown67
10-03-2019, 06:25 AM
I'd be willing to put my votes towards a single girl chosen by the forums/Discord if the following were true:
- The girl does not yet have a second version.
- The girl is not one that I actively dislike.
- Most importantly, that I think that our plan has a shot at working.

Of course I'd put a few votes towards Lily R, because waifu, but I'm a sucker for trying to pull off crazy plans like this. Now I'm curious about how many votes someone could reasonably expect to farm (assuming no refills). Then we could easily math out how many "Average Joe" players it would take to push a girl with zero votes to minimum 3rd place in previous polls.

EDIT:
Because I was bored, I mathed it. The numbers aren't exactly promising, but here they are. Note that I only included guaranteed stamina, so my calculations assume worst case scenario (no stamina from gathers or garden pots, no level ups, and no bonus tickets from chests). For the popularity poll, there would need to be 8240 "worst case scenarios" to beat Pinkladies in third place. For topic polls 1, 2, and 3, we would need 7634, 9770, and 10116 people to take first place. If I'm still bored, I'll check how the numbers change when more stamina is added (from gathers, garden, etc).

EDIT2:
And now I made a spreadsheet. You give me an average bonus stamina per day (from gathers, stamina potions, etc) and a number of votes to start with, I can tell you how many people would be needed to make a difference in any of the 4 polls. To pick a completely random example, let's say we want Lily R to beat Pinkladies and get 3rd place in the popularity poll. We'll be generous and say we get 2000 bonus stamina per day (so 10 stamina potions per day if you have 400 stamina). Lily R had 2,740,675 votes, so that's the votes to start with. Based on my spreadsheet, in order to beat Pinkladies, we'd need 1512 people.

AgentFakku
10-06-2019, 12:42 PM
it still cool Anemone had 5 skins

im still waiting for my Nun to have a skin, Moonvine, shit better make a list

BB got a bunny gurl one

Unregistered
10-07-2019, 07:03 AM
I like Anemone pretty decently, but definitely not enough to vote for 5 different versions of her. Despite that, I still would prefer her getting her 50th version over some girl I don't care for aka a loli.

What if they made a loli skin for her like they did with Cattleya?

Myers
10-07-2019, 09:09 AM
What if they made a loli skin for her like they did with Cattleya?

Wouldn't be too bad, assuming they did it like Catt's. That is, make a normal adult skin that is the actual unit and a childhood skin as a bonus.

Volarmis
10-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Personally, I like Anemone's character and design, though I could agree on it being a bit generic.
Also, her attack animations are actually pretty nice.

What I don't like is the whole concept of a flower knight having multiple versions - especially using more than one of them in the same team.
It may be silly, but I find no sense in having the same girl twice in a team/squad but with a different outfit. :p
The only exception is when a 2-4* girl gets a stronger counterpart that can actually be used in most maps (for example Novalis or Di Yu).
I'd be all for a game mechanic where you have a single flower knight, whose forms you can switch if you get her from the gacha/seal stones, but I know good and well that ain't happening. :p

As for loli Cattleya, I'd prefer her being a separate unit because there would be more events to show her character more.
In her case, she only has separate voice recordings and a single character quest, which doesn't even explain why she's in such a form suddenly.

maotd
10-07-2019, 02:05 PM
About memory cards. For memory with two abilities, it gives only one and let you choice the one you want or it gives both of them?

Tomitain
10-07-2019, 03:45 PM
About memory cards. For memory with two abilities, it gives only one and let you choice the one you want or it gives both of them?

I tested just now and verified that you get both abilities. I equipped the 5* memory that has +1% crit chance and +1% crit damage for the whole squad to one of the non-evolved Knights I had sitting around then saw that she got both buffs when I sacrificed her to a boss pest.

Myers
10-07-2019, 07:57 PM
My waifu debuff team can actually get a lot done this time around :grin:: https://streamable.com/bq1mv

Also this looks great :love:
https://i.imgur.com/JGSsEPG.png

phob
10-07-2019, 08:21 PM
Her RG is pretty good too, but I only could use another 30% rate girl and Protea at this point.

Those bonus stages seem harder than the base nidhogg.
I remember when it was a challenge...it no longer has a chance to breathe

Myrdin
10-08-2019, 01:37 AM
Good job with making a spreadsheet. Will be looking forward to it once have another Popularity Poll.

As for the slim chances of making it > The idea is not to pick any random girl who wont even reach top 20, rather pick one of the contestants who are not the typical top 3 winners (Ane, Fox, and .... not sure who was the stable 3rd one but there usually is) instead someone who came from the lower tiers (example Cyclamen from last time, who got came out of nowhere and climbed to 2/3 position) and throw our support behind that Knight.

Though that would be mostly visible after the first and second voting rounds, to see how the selection shakes out and who is there worth of supporting. After all there is no point in a fight you have no actual chance of winning.

What I don't like is the whole concept of a flower knight having multiple versions - especially using more than one of them in the same team.
It may be silly, but I find no sense in having the same girl twice in a team/squad but with a different outfit. :p
The only exception is when a 2-4* girl gets a stronger counterpart that can actually be used in most maps (for example Novalis or Di Yu).
I'd be all for a game mechanic where you have a single flower knight, whose forms you can switch if you get her from the gacha/seal stones, but I know good and well that ain't happening. :p

^ This.
I agree, but then again the game is based around Gacha-ing new characters, and thats where the monetary aspect comes from, so as you said, that wouldnt really work out I guess.

Or... well if the mechanic was build in a different way, it might. You would get one of each knight instead of multiple (the variant, not the knight itself), and you could only include each knight in a team only once. However what you would pull from the gacha would be the "costumes" and each costume would work as a different variant.
Think about it the same way as equipment in RPG games:

Your character can equip lets say only heavy armor. To avoid the confusion, lets say you are max lvl, and we are talking about different pieces of end game gear. Each piece of heavy armor has different looks and different set of stats and abilities, thus you could swap between them according to situation.
Lets say one gives fire resist and buffs to magic resist > great for Fire themed dungeons and Bosses
Other gives a lot of defense and armor absorbtion > ideal for non magic type enemies.
You could swap these before the fight meaning you also change what buffs and abilities you get.

Or even better example: Guild Wars 2 weapon system. Each weapon you equip comes with its own abilities.

This way you could have one knight, who could swap its forms to gain different abilities and fit into different builds.
Of course the game would have to be built around this, meaning each of the knights would have to several of these, and the balance aspect in between the costumes would have to make sense otherwise people would run the same thing over and over again.

*Alternatively, costumes could be just cosmetics, regardless of what set of skills you equip on your knight, you can swap the skins freely.
They would be gacha tied, so the monetary aspect would be maintained.

So in short, the game would have to be done in a way to work with the suggested system, instead of the current one.

Regardless of that though I do agree it would be nice to see less variants of the existing ones in a form of new knights (again I would be AOK with skins being just cosmetics). Sure the pool of characters would be smaller, but start including trees or something, I mean they are already adding fruits and such so no big deal there.

Volarmis
10-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Maybe I worded it wrong, but that was more or less what I had in mind - having a single flower knight who could change her form/outfit along with her abilities to the ones you managed to draw/exchange for.
Nice to be on the same wavelenght. :p

AgentFakku
10-08-2019, 11:23 AM
we had a loli skin LOL

maotd
10-08-2019, 11:46 AM
It's so hard to found raid bosses on Nidhogg phase 2. Everyone grind Flower medals and don't do story/event maps. It reminds me the darkest hours of Nutaku, when I had to use all my raid points on the same boss just to clear daily quests :(

About multi-versions of the same girl, I want to be okay with you but I'm still happy with the 3 Pinkladies versions... I don't like to have twice the same girl in my team (alternate versions or not, even if I had to use dupe Kugaisou due to lack of rainbows) but I'm just happy when I saw my dupe Pinkladies. Waifu power is dangerous.

edit: thanks Tomitain for the test on memory ability :)

AgentFakku
10-09-2019, 12:55 AM
reached 750 days

https://i.imgur.com/ZZQVhtWl.png

I don't do Nidhogg since I aint get it?

smr
10-09-2019, 07:44 PM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/10/10/Dxs.jpg (https://i.harem-battle.club/image/Dxs)

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/10/10/DxM.jpg

nice

Mitoru
10-09-2019, 11:40 PM
I see you're a man of culture, HOWEVER!

smr
10-14-2019, 03:51 PM
I wasted another 50 flower gems and still didnt get Enotera, the glaring problems of this game still remains on how stale gameplay is and how shitty gacha rates are in 2019 and almost 2020

AgentFakku
10-15-2019, 10:36 AM
I just DMM as slightly better rates than Nutaku

sad

aint beating my rainbow count in Nutaku yet while everyone else did LOL
https://i.imgur.com/G2AydP8.png
I need da FKG Gacha from Nutaku to DMM

need oppai gacha!!!!!!1

twilightdream
10-15-2019, 01:14 PM
My full debuff team + SD team fail to clear new hard stage... yet again.
This is the 2nd time already with those d*mn hard stage.

Maybe it's time to quit this game.

Mozo
10-15-2019, 01:16 PM
I've destroyed my rainbow count from Nutaku. There I had 8 (and that was at the very end of my playing, after I got two from that glitched gacha they had) - and on here I currently have 21.

maotd
10-15-2019, 01:28 PM
The new nushi stage is too hard, even for me. I just don't know how I'm supposed to do it. I can't kill the healing scorpion with my Super Crit team, my counter+crit don't do enough damage to kill it and I can't do the main boss without my Super Crit team... but they must die on healing scorpion...
Enemy healing is too unfair. Looks like we must use Skill rate debuff and enemy miss team and pray to do it.

Tomitain
10-15-2019, 01:47 PM
I haven't matched my rainbow total from Nutaku yet (28) but so far I have 11 rainbows without spending real life money. All of my DMM rainbows have bloomed forms available though so I'm not stuck with, say, evolved Flowering Peach and X-Mas Stewartia like I am on Nutaku.

All told, even with fewer rainbows on DMM my total power after five months is only around 32000 points lower than what it took me three years to reach on the Nutaku version.

phob
10-15-2019, 01:49 PM
The new nushi stage is too hard, even for me. I just don't know how I'm supposed to do it. I can't kill the healing scorpion with my Super Crit team, my counter+crit don't do enough damage to kill it and I can't do the main boss without my Super Crit team... but they must die on healing scorpion...
Enemy healing is too unfair. Looks like we must use Skill rate debuff and enemy miss team and pray to do it.

I run 4 crit/weakness teams as my daily sweepers. I made no modifications
They took out the nushi, but that boss with drain did take two teams.
Statice was the star.

maotd
10-15-2019, 01:56 PM
I did it. I just used kerria+Saffron team insteadof crit team for the healing boss and I beat the boss with just thoses two. I don't really understand how the healing scorpions works. It take no damage from crit and counter team but took totally normal damages against Kerria. I guess it have infinite def for non weak types... but it don't explain why weak+crit don't works since I have 4Slice in it with the weakness addition buff...
I should not care anyway but, I'm not totally satisfied to beat this stage without understanding how I did it.

phob
10-15-2019, 02:04 PM
yeah didn't investigate it much since I didn't have too. Some of the japanese sites will do a write up on it soon enough and we will know.

smr
10-15-2019, 04:41 PM
I only noticed it recently but Streptocarpus is voiced by Kusuhara Yui

ShadwNinjaX
10-15-2019, 05:55 PM
Did anyone else notice how the mission rewards for events are now up to 3FG? Unless I missed something recently, I wasn't aware of this nor do I know if this is permanent feature or a one off event. It's kinda nice as seasoned players have it harder to come by FGs.

Volarmis
10-15-2019, 10:53 PM
Did anyone else notice how the mission rewards for events are now up to 3FG? Unless I missed something recently, I wasn't aware of this nor do I know if this is permanent feature or a one off event. It's kinda nice as seasoned players have it harder to come by FGs.

It's been like that for a while now. It is a nice change. :)

unknown67
10-16-2019, 06:21 AM
I think it still comes out to 16 FG per event. They updated the rewards because the first stage of phase 1 no longer gives any FG, just the two copies of the event girl, and I'm pretty sure one of the phase 2 stages just gives a d-medal.

AgentFakku
10-16-2019, 10:00 PM
I haven't matched my rainbow total from Nutaku yet (28) but so far I have 11 rainbows without spending real life money. All of my DMM rainbows have bloomed forms available though so I'm not stuck with, say, evolved Flowering Peach and X-Mas Stewartia like I am on Nutaku.

All told, even with fewer rainbows on DMM my total power after five months is only around 32000 points lower than what it took me three years to reach on the Nutaku version.

dat true

plus I aint been pulling Gacha for a looooong time

phob
10-16-2019, 10:27 PM
I did it. I just used kerria+Saffron team insteadof crit team for the healing boss and I beat the boss with just thoses two. I don't really understand how the healing scorpions works. It take no damage from crit and counter team but took totally normal damages against Kerria. I guess it have infinite def for non weak types... but it don't explain why weak+crit don't works since I have 4Slice in it with the weakness addition buff...
I should not care anyway but, I'm not totally satisfied to beat this stage without understanding how I did it.

Good to know evasion works
Normal crit teams fail, counter fails.
I used a re-action crit team with Japanese Anemone as lead.
People reporting that debuff works too.

Mozo
10-17-2019, 09:57 AM
I got that one on the second try, wasn't too hard. The one that flummoxes me is that damn aqua-shadow mission. I've tried it about 50 times and almost beaten it several times but that last boss has too many hit points. Even if I have three teams surviving to the end I still can't take her down.

phob
10-17-2019, 05:22 PM
I got that one on the second try, wasn't too hard. The one that flummoxes me is that damn aqua-shadow mission. I've tried it about 50 times and almost beaten it several times but that last boss has too many hit points. Even if I have three teams surviving to the end I still can't take her down.

lead with dmg per turn boosters/ Counter crit works if you got it
You probably going to need RR since shes magic
I used RR and Wormwood xmas on her

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 07:08 PM
Does the event girl fit into any decent teams with her three debuffs and strong crit?

phob
10-18-2019, 08:58 PM
Does the event girl fit into any decent teams with her three debuffs and strong crit?

I would like to RG her for a sub as well as Papyrus sedge

maotd
10-19-2019, 12:13 AM
The +60% Crit make her very good for any crit team since it's the best party crit buff of the whole game. And the debuffs help anyway. I think she is a good one. Not absolutly must have like RRose but she is in the top of best promoted girls.

Myrdin
10-19-2019, 02:01 AM
So guys. Anyone here receives the DMM newsletters ?
There was one that had Girls Symphony on the cover with something like gold coins, or some currency.
Any idea what that was about ?

AgentFakku
10-19-2019, 07:37 AM
https://games.dmm.co.jp/campaign/autumn2019/

https://i.imgur.com/NX9Obfo.png

Click the big blue button and login to your games every day
For the 1st Chance Reward, login at least 3 days in a row and a total of 5 days within the first 10 days
Bonus chance - clear the first chance and login a total of 18 days during the festival period

Myers
10-23-2019, 09:33 AM
Ass gacha :love: (10/24 ~ 10/31)

https://i.imgur.com/xVpcT9X.png

I believe it gives 3 D Medals for a 10+1. Not worth imo, unless you like the selection.

Volarmis
10-23-2019, 10:40 AM
シリアス -> serious -> seri + ous -> shiri + asu -> 尻 (butt) + アス (ass)

Wow, really? :D

maotd
10-23-2019, 10:42 AM
What? Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat? At least it's a fun gacha theme.

unknown67
10-24-2019, 06:59 AM
シリアス -> serious -> seri + ous -> shiri + asu -> 尻 (butt) + アス (ass)

Wow, really? :D
That might just be the most advanced pun I've ever seen.

smr
10-24-2019, 07:58 PM
im playing Ayarabu right now and its actually quite fun.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 09:04 AM
im playing Ayarabu right now and its actually quite fun.

Is the EX boss possible without Akane or whaling?

Volarmis
10-27-2019, 03:12 AM
I somehow can't really get into any game of this type other than FKG.
Maybe it's a matter of having history with the game, getting invested in it with the translations and so on, or maybe just a precaution against another time sink. :p

On another note, is anyone feeling a halloween pact?

Myers
10-27-2019, 09:03 AM
I somehow can't really get into any game of this type other than FKG.
Maybe it's a matter of having history with the game, getting invested in it with the translations and so on, or maybe just a precaution against another time sink. :p

On another note, is anyone feeling a halloween pact?

Same here, there's quite a lot of reasons I have no interest in any other gacha/waifu games besides FKG. To me it's basically the perfect game, just has one huge flaw (too many lolis) but I'm fairly certain that's something that hinders every single waifu game that has good art.

On your second note, I'm down for a Halloween pact using the tickets we're getting from the login bonuses.

phob
10-27-2019, 03:01 PM
Been spamming whale just want to mention only a few of your guys helper squads have FMs set up.

unknown67
10-28-2019, 05:10 AM
I feel like I haven't gotten many salt tickets since the last pact, but sure, I'd be up for one.

maotd
10-28-2019, 10:28 AM
With shop refill, I'm full of ticket. I'm in!

phob
10-28-2019, 04:17 PM
I like this new rainbow Kayana:grin:
Sorry China Root. One less RG now needed for my counter team:silly:
Still will be awhile, need ampy and others come first.

Myrdin on phone
10-29-2019, 11:58 AM
Myrdin here, reporting back from well earned vacation.
Havent been playing for the last couple days so I missed the curent log in rewards. Can any1 of you good lads throw me the link for the phone version of the game ?
Also a quick question or two:
*Does it work right away or do you have to "crack" it just like the PC version of the game ?
*Does the progress from pc carry over after logging in, or will i have to start a new ?
May the great mofu be with you! :3

Myers
10-29-2019, 12:26 PM
Havent been playing for the last couple days so I missed the curent log in rewards. Can any1 of you good lads throw me the link for the phone version of the game ?
*Does it work right away or do you have to "crack" it just like the PC version of the game ?
*Does the progress from pc carry over after logging in, or will i have to start a new ?

I only know how to get it on Android via .apk, but first I have to know if you want:

- The 18+ version of the game with regular portraits (Downloaded through the DMM Appstore)
- The SFW version of the game with censored portraits like cleavage covered, panties hidden, etc. (Downloaded through the QooApp Appstore)

1) For me it worked right away no problem, so there was no cracking necessary.
2) You can retain progress of your pc account. The SFW QooApp version does however allow you to create a second FKG account through one DMM account, in case you're interested in making an alt.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 12:27 PM

flowerknight . fandom . com/wiki/Mobile_Version
himeuta . org/showthread . php?13518-Smartphone-Version-Pre-registration
(just remove spaces, can't post directly)

^Should have detail on how to install DMM store version if you want lewds.

There's also the safe version in Google Play and App Store (if you're region blocked, install qooapp first and search FKG from there). This has the option of linking your DMM account to it which means data/progress will be integrated, or start fresh if i'm not mistaken.

AgentFakku
10-31-2019, 06:50 PM
dayum their Halloween trailer got a busty big tiddy witch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgo4UK6b5Qw

fuk FKG - where my boobies

trying to do my Halloween Pact
https://i.imgur.com/HnGAU9h.png
but i need moar space LOL

ShadwNinjaX
11-01-2019, 04:48 PM
fuk FKG - where my boobies

Take to the seas my brother of the OPPAI cult!!! Azur Lane has you covered!!! HAHA!!!!!!!! (Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 Choral 4th Movement plays)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::l ove::love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::l ove::love:

https://media.giphy.com/media/yidUzHnBk32Um9aMMw/giphy.gif

AgentFakku
11-04-2019, 11:29 PM
thanks my dude

been craving boobies

https://i.imgur.com/m5S5GMs.png

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 02:02 AM
It appears full autorun setting is now here

Myers
11-05-2019, 07:44 AM
It appears full autorun setting is now here

Yay, finally :grin:

Also guys, heads up there will be a 7-hour DMM maintenance from 2AM to 9AM (JST). I believe that will be 6PM to 1AM (CET) and 12PM to 7PM (EST).
Current Japanese time here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/japan/tokyo

maotd
11-05-2019, 09:35 AM
For thoses who are interested, Epidendrum is a really nice self crit girl. +50% Crit rate, +100% Crit damages, Evasion, +60% ATK for herself and +30% for other girls, and x2 skill rate for herself turn 1. Not as good as RRose or Prison Yarrow (or maybe as good as Prison Yarrow) but easier to get.

phob
11-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Interesting RGs this time. Im not doing any of them though.
IDK what the devs thinking though on Epidendrum being a 1st turn nuke and evade?... Dont fit
Dang wish Eucharis had some skill act.

The only FM I use and had enough dups to upgrade was the gold Cattleya one and the CRIT rate doubles from 3% to 6% at lvl 5 so that's real nice opens another slot up for damage on my team that had natural 75% rate:grin:

EDIT
Gave up on getting Protea and went with RG on Evening Primrose. no slice , but rest more than covered.

Mitoru
11-05-2019, 09:50 AM
Prison Yarrow for life, but if i didn't have her i would definietly ascend my Epi. Thanks.

Myrdin
11-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Ummm guys ?

Can anyone explain this error ? :O
I played the game just fine this morning, and suddenly this:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/11/05/DJJ.jpg

Volarmis
11-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Ummm guys ?

Can anyone explain this error ? :O
I played the game just fine this morning, and suddenly this:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/11/05/DJJ.jpg

Possibly this:

Also guys, heads up there will be a 7-hour DMM maintenance from 2AM to 9AM (JST). I believe that will be 6PM to 1AM (CET) and 12PM to 7PM (EST).
Current Japanese time here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/japan/tokyo

Myrdin
11-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Ahhh right ! Must have skipped over that one. Thank you Volarmis sensei ! :3

smr
11-06-2019, 04:23 PM
I noticed Flower Knight Girl in DMM has autorun now, which is more effective than Nutaku as it actually spams movement of each squad instead of letting every squad move slowly like it does in Nutaku