PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

phob
11-06-2019, 05:06 PM
yeah i like it, but have to watch it on whale. Gotta hit that solar gauge or die:smirk:

Tomitain
11-06-2019, 07:05 PM
I set it to the medium setting because I was running Monotropastrum's event, one of the events from back when full clears of one or more stages required good luck with random tiles and/or having your squads be at certain speed levels.

I spent way more time tinkering with my squads for the stage 1-3 full clear reward than I should have but at least I didn't end up spending stamina over and over in the process.

unknown67
11-07-2019, 06:07 AM
You don't actually need to set it to medium speed for stages like that, since they also added the ability to retreat from a stage during battles.

Tomitain
11-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I noticed that later on while running through Solidaster's reissue after I had picked up all of Mono's blooms from the shop. Now I just have to remember that the retreat button is actually there during battles when I'm running new stages.

Myers
11-11-2019, 08:21 AM
x5 Free Gacha Rolls + 1 Petite Centy everday until November 26th. Starting today.

https://i.imgur.com/utTdIYm.png

Volarmis
11-11-2019, 08:55 AM
x5 Free Gacha Rolls + 1 Petite Centy everday until November 26th. Starting today.

https://i.imgur.com/utTdIYm.png

Oh, that was added just recently. It wasn't here a few hours ago. :p
Should we do a pseudo-pact on it?

maotd
11-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Five rolls and 1 centy each day? That's great. I'm okay for a mini-pact.

phob
11-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Hail to the Queen!

if this is translating right, looks like JAnemone got 2x next turn skill act and 30% damage up. A lot like RG Hydrangea without the RG!:cool:

and her chest grew a few sizes:rofl:

Tomitain
11-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Bleh. Apparently I forgot to pick a version of Naae for the last event so all I got was the super upgrade material. I guess super pierce Naae will have to wait for the next event (and super magic Naae will have to wait for the one after that).

phob
11-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Bleh. Apparently I forgot to pick a version of Naae for the last event so all I got was the super upgrade material. I guess super pierce Naae will have to wait for the next event (and super magic Naae will have to wait for the one after that).

You go in and pick any one you want like a ticket in the sealstone tab

Tomitain
11-11-2019, 07:04 PM
I'd forgotten all about that so thanks for the refresher. :silly:

So super pierce Naae doesn't have to wait after all.

Myrdin
11-12-2019, 04:11 AM
Wait.... how were you supposed to "Pick" her ?
When I opened the tab where all the Nae skins were shown no matter which you clicked, it didnt get selected.

Wish they just unlocked them normally instead of making you "pick" one of them out. Each subsequent Nae event should just unlock a new Nae skin, if you complete it.

unknown67
11-12-2019, 06:04 AM
It's like a sealstone iirc. I haven't done it for this event yet, but I believe you just do it from the same section of Exchange that you'd trade in something like a '18 sealstone.

maotd
11-12-2019, 11:48 AM
So, the new Dendrobium is a Pink Miko clone with a bad 2 targets skill instead of life steal. Why? ;-;

smr
11-18-2019, 01:29 AM
battles transition to a swipe now instead of instantly transitioning, which probably makes loading faster it seems

maotd
11-18-2019, 11:28 AM
New promotions. Ornamental Kale is a nice one for every king of Crit Teams. x1.2 skill act, +32% ATK, +20% Crit Rate, +50% Crit damages and Magic weakness. That Crit damages is very nice.
Asiatic Day Flower is nice too with her +30% Crit and Counter stuff. But she really lacks of healing skill.

The others are worth it if you like them. If not, there is better girls to spend your precious Rainbows Shards.

phob
11-18-2019, 11:51 AM
This is a good batch:grin:

Thinking Dayflower would be good in an attacking counter/crit team when I am not running the usual 1st turn Crit/weakness teams.
Im going to give her a try rather than Rose when I get enough Rainbow medals to get Kayana. rest of the team will be Tarragon, Hydrangea and Daisy.

Kale real good but shed be replacing my Dusty Miller and that will not happen here:silly:

Myrdin
11-19-2019, 02:46 AM
So how is everyone doing with their Rainbow Coins ?
On how many are you sitting ?

I managed to slowly climb back to some 220 ish. Since I dont really care about rebuilding my teams to fit the new hard boss stages I think I`ll go for the cuteness factor. That one 6* we had recently was super mofu adorable and reminded me of Chii chan from Chobits so I think I`ll get her once I have enough coins.

Mitoru
11-19-2019, 04:45 AM
Silk Tree? I don't know how "meta" is she but i have her and she's a powerful supportish knight.
Not to mention that yes, she's cute as hell.

Tomitain
11-19-2019, 05:49 AM
I have about 200 coins so it'll be another month or three before I get close to 300. Once I get that far I'm thinking about getting a new 6* like Prison Island Yarrow or Silk Tree or even a 'new' 6* like New Year's Acacia.

unknown67
11-19-2019, 06:41 AM
Last I checked I had 597 rainbow medals, but I've gotten a few dupes since then. I like to save them for "emergencies," so I don't get stuck using a bunch of FG with no result (which is what happened when I rolled for Yarrow v2).

Mitoru
11-19-2019, 08:06 AM
@Tomitain

If you don't have a nuker or want another one i can wholeheartedly recommend PI Yarrow. She's a beast and a hottie.

Myself i'm at like 28 rainbow medals since i spent them on the new Anemone recently.

maotd
11-19-2019, 10:19 AM
I'm at 534 R-medals. I'm waiting for the 600 R-medals and I think I will go for Silk Tree+Balsam to build a solid Crit+React with RRose. I hope I can get Cactus too. Maybe from another 2015 6* ticket? Or maybe a good promotion. Like... a good Christmas Waxvine? Maybe? For Christmas? Please?Make Balsam 2.0?
I also got Saffron and Sakura Swimsuit from my first 600 R-medals. When I started, I didn't thought I will get enough mdals to pick 4 rainbows...

On my alt I'm over 300 R-medals but I don't know how to use them. I guess I'll wait Christmas and New Year girls. And if there is nothing I want, I'll may go for Paphiopedilum.

phob
11-19-2019, 10:24 AM
Waiting for one of those 200 medals deals to come around again and will get Hollyhock. Shes the last one I want for my daily mains
I like all my teams, so any new girls will have to be really exceptional(like a Balsam level) for me to consider changing anybody out.

Then next year Kayana and a RG to have a counter team when needed unless somebody i like better comes out by then.
The new JPN Anemone is somebody I want too eventually for really difficult bosses that are better suited for the per turn damage
and yes Silk Tree I love and run her with Valentine Onci and RG Statice.

maotd
11-19-2019, 10:32 AM
RG Statice is nice but her poor +15% Crit damages is a shame.

phob
11-19-2019, 10:42 AM
If you use her in a team that already has enough crit dmg, she is great against big bosses with the double strike boosting her HP to the moon even without guts shes one one of my best.

maotd
11-19-2019, 11:44 AM
That's a nice team. Mine still need some works on.
Saffron+Kerria's team is my best. They don't do insane damages like Crit girls but they can last many many turns and handle every kind of battle since it's not against Nuke+accuracy buff bosses.

I still need to replace Black Locust Bride and maybe Easter Cactus on Pink Miko's team ofr more Crit and Counter. Or maybe add a Pure Princess Pinkladies for debuff. Tarragon was a good option but... not now with Balsam+Silk Tree on the R-medal list.

And I want to split my main Crit team. One with Valentine Onci, RRose, Silk Tree and Balsam + another one for a full Crit+React team and another one with Sakura Swimsuit, PI Yarrow, Weat, Kugaisou + another one for a Weakness+Crit team.

For the Crit+React, Cactus would be perfect but It's hard to have her right now without a 6* ticket. Statice could be a nice option, maybe. There is also Valentine Dendrobium. despite she don't have Crit, she is a strong React girl.

And maybe Cristmas Waxvine if she get a very good RG (at least,she has everything needed for it).

phob
11-19-2019, 12:06 PM
Would love to see the chainsaw get goin. Never can tell who the devs favor. They come outta left field with the RG.
This weeks are really good, but I dont have a place for any of them.
Im thinking Kerria needs more support girls in 2020 like Lupine with the crit/debuff and skill act which one could make a killer team out of.:grin:
With the FMs, it would only take one or two more girls

maotd
11-19-2019, 12:33 PM
Christmas Waxvie already have Skill Act and Self Crit. It's not hard to make her good. They just need to not ruin her Self Crit and she will be good enough. At least at Epidendrum level.

Myers
11-19-2019, 01:04 PM
I used my first 300 Rainbow Medals on Sparaxis a few months ago, now I have 256 left.

Next time I use my Medals, it will be on either Waterlily Bride, Robinia Bride, or Hime Xmas cuz waifus. Not sure if I want to use them as soon as I get 300 like before or if I will save to 600 like unknown does.

phob
11-19-2019, 01:22 PM
Hime Xmas you can run a team on. I just dont have a place for her and i hate puttin good girls on the bench
Hopefully they have a holiday deal of some kind

Unregistered
11-20-2019, 04:15 AM
hate puttin good girls on the bench

Because you're quite the powerfag in a freakin waifu game. Youre playing the wrong game bud

maotd
11-20-2019, 11:00 AM
Hime Xmas?

Myers
11-20-2019, 11:29 AM
Hime Xmas?

Aka Tall Stewartia (Christmas): https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Tall_Stewartia_(Christmas)

I mostly just want her for this gorgeous bloom art :love:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/8/89/Stand_421703.png/revision/latest?cb=20180903233843

maotd
11-20-2019, 12:44 PM
I didnt' know she was called Hime. And I forgot she was that good with React stuff and all.

Volarmis
11-20-2019, 01:00 PM
I didnt' know she was called Hime. And I forgot she was that good with React stuff and all.

Himeshara to be exact.

I'm sitting at 268 rainbow medals myself and since the hardest missions are still giving me problems, I'll probably go for another gamebreaker - Yarrow (PI) or Balsam.

phob
11-20-2019, 02:51 PM
I dont have Yarrow, but I can say that Balsam if you give her skill act is every bit as good, if not better than RR.
She really cuts through them pests:grin:
Edit:
I dont even her high ampy done yet!
(do have the dressblooms though when she was released)

Myers
11-24-2019, 10:04 AM
Serial Code for 6 Silvers: QJ9ZVWKQQ4WF96ZP

Used on the very top banner.
https://i.imgur.com/G41kna1.png

maotd
11-24-2019, 10:09 AM
Thanks. Free gold and Bond Crystal is always nice.

phob
11-24-2019, 12:41 PM
Looks like they got a 200 RM for 3000 incoming and they are doing the once a week 480 for 30 rather than 20 RM too if you need a few to put you over the top to get your waifu

maotd
11-25-2019, 10:38 AM
New girls are a bit meh. Not bad but not crazy.
New Nushi is frightening with thoses infinite defense flies but it's easier than it looks. The main boss deals insane damages but it's a sheet of paper. Evasion or heavy crit are good against it.

phob
11-25-2019, 11:45 AM
New girls are a bit meh. Not bad but not crazy.
New Nushi is frightening with thoses infinite defense flies but it's easier than it looks. The main boss deals insane damages but it's a sheet of paper. Evasion or heavy crit are good against it.

Girls that have can guts survive that one shot and bring it down too.
Or put a negate girl, RR, and somebody to give pierce weakness, like Kuga for the last one.

EDIT
The new Rainbow Coriander is real good!
Skill and Boss damage for the team, which I lack, with 40% self atk boost and 1.65 1st turn and shes fast, fits anywhere:bgrin:
perfect team lead for my Cactus, RR squad. I want her.

Volarmis
11-29-2019, 12:57 PM
So.. since the new campaigne quests are so rich in salt tickets, how about another pact? :p

Myers
11-29-2019, 02:46 PM
So.. since the new campaigne quests are so rich in salt tickets, how about another pact? :p

I'm in, I got about 135.

Tomitain
11-29-2019, 02:53 PM

Sounds good to me. I went from having almost no tickets to having more than enough for a pact thanks to the campaign quests and the proof of subjugation papers exchange.

maotd
11-29-2019, 02:55 PM
I thought we will wait for Christmas but I'm in too if you do it.

Volarmis
11-29-2019, 04:38 PM
Christmas sounds good too. We can wait for a potentially bigger haul. :p

phob
11-29-2019, 05:49 PM
I got 50 some now probably have 100 or so by Christmas.
Challenge to get all the free shit this week.:grin:

Volarmis
11-30-2019, 12:33 AM
Ok, so let's shift it to Christmas and go all in. :D

phob
12-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Not really a good RG set this time but Fullmoon Maple should be next and shes got a chance to be real good.
With the RG gacha, got enough stones now for somebody
and finally got enough stones to get a rainbow. Many I want , but I chose Japanese Anemone Queen:grin:
looks good and very useful, all her 2nd turn abilities really good:bgrin:
Looks like its whale time all week.
Lots of stuff to get.

maotd
12-02-2019, 11:24 AM
You're right. She may be very good. I can't wait for the next next week. Or the next next week after if they skip a girl like they usually do when we wait for someone.
And she actually has a nice skill animation. Good potential.

The only interesting RG this week is Skunk Vine with Counter+Debuf and Life steal. She may have some utility for defensives teams.

phob
12-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Yes, she is good. I used her a lot in nut against RB. I dont really have a use for her here right now.

I got my 2nd turn team set with JPN Anemone Queen when I get her built up. Shes gonna need full ampy and 2nd ampy and 3 skill flowers.
Team 1 and 2 is done. Team 3 is the subs with 30% crit to put in the open slot.
Team 4 is support for skill act and heal.
Should be enough to kill the big baddies that you cant first turn with infinite skill act.:bgrin:

phob
12-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Pigs can fly!
GS is starting back up today

Myrdin
12-05-2019, 01:41 AM
Pigs can fly!

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/12/05/DND.jpg

Merciful Emperor!
Brothers! Forward into the fray, the Waifus are awaiting us!

Thanks up for the heads up Phob!And here I was naively thinking I`ll be spending my evening playing Diablo3, how foolish! mofu~fu~fu~

*not sure if after the rework you can add friends and use their teams in some way like in FKG, but if yes, I believe a new thread, or maybe a thread in the "Other DMM games with IDs of our members who plan to play this, and maybe a discussion thread like we have here should be considered :)

Unregistered
12-05-2019, 05:30 AM
Pigs can fly!

>Music-themed game
>Default music volume is 20%

OK

Myers
12-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Reached one year of DMM FKG today!
https://i.imgur.com/4MsckOB.png

Made a lot of progress.
https://i.imgur.com/sXM1wmJ.png

Thank you to the people of this sub-forum :kiss: I only tried DMM FKG out because I peeked in here once.

maotd
12-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Congrats :D

Mozo
12-09-2019, 03:27 AM
The new event gacha features two new 6* girls. I don't remember the last time that's happened.

maotd
12-09-2019, 09:47 AM
If you don't count the first Nae event where 6* Azalea appreas on the second phase, I think it never appened. That's a nice thing this time. I just hope they wont do that for every events.

Pickerel Weed is nice.Not awesome but nice. The others are a bit meh. And once again another variant of an overseen girl :(. I understand for Anemone since she wins every contests but the others? Why? I don't think Nerine wins anything.

phob
12-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Nerine Christmas is a rarity. Put her with the only other girl with that skill set Lupin. Add 3 of those debuff FM, (I have two I haven't used), and you got a full debuff team with 3 slots left to power up:grin: Using only two slots, great to sub in when useful/needed.

Tomitain
12-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Looks like the flower gem exchange got a slight boost for the X-Mas season, offering up to ninety petite centys instead of the usual sixty.

Unregistered
12-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Looks like the flower gem exchange got a slight boost for the X-Mas season, offering up to ninety petite centys instead of the usual sixty.

Extra loot for an extra long event.

Myrdin
12-10-2019, 03:12 AM
So little summary regarding GS for anyone interested:

Some negatives first:
*Visual change > The game looks worse in my opinion. Everything became more simplified, the sprites are lower resolution as well. The assistant when clicked no longer moves around as she used to (regardless of whom you select) which is a bit dry and does not really make use of the never technology the game is based upon when compared to FKG era games. Example: I have the winged Chuunibyou chan who used to flap her wings whenever clicked. Thats no longer a thing. Just a simple example but extrapolate this onto the whole game

*Screen clustering and overall menu navigation > The screen is layered out in a mobile fashion. Less neat and well rounded as it used to be (more similar to FKG).

*Ridiculously small starting inventory for Equipments> After you run few maps, do few gathering missions, and play few orchestras this will get filled very quickly. And as the game just launched unless you speak Japanese there is no real english wiki to use as a crutch determining which items are worth or not other than going by the rarity. This will force you to burn some of your precious gems that could be otherwise directed at the gacha.

*Game Crashes... Yes. This is the biggest problem I have with the game right now. It crashes way to often. Thankfully the progress is not lost, nor is the stamina if you run a map at the moment of the crash, but still. Its really really bad as it happens several times during each playing session. This needs to be looked at by the devs, and the server or what ever it is that is not able to handle the amount of players needs to be hammered out. Quite a big party pooper this one.

Positives:
*A lot, and I mean it. It took them what... 2 years ? More ? But the game is rich content wise. Its too much to all count down in detail so I`ll break it into parts:

>Old players - strong start - As mentioned long time ago by the devs, your characters will be transferred to the new version. Now I havent played this for two or so years, but I remember having some characters that didnt make it through. Mostly Gold tier girls. I think all my rainbows made it, bar one/two simply by counting, but not sure about. As for the lower tiers below Rainbow about 70% of your collection before the game shut down should have migrated. Plus you get bunch of currency, items, upgrade & evo material. So if you are a returning player you get solid start. Especially with the gacha having a 5% rate for Rainbows and you getting lot of crystals for pulls. So yeah, if you are like me and have been waiting patiently... there is something waiting for you at end after all of it.

>Rarity Growth and other FKG mechanics! Yes this is a thing ! Its clear the devs took a lot of inspiration from FKG as bunch of the stuff we like, that has been introduced AFTER GS shut down are now a thing. You earn medals from Gacha and some specific missions that can be played in a Once per day fashion that can be exchanged for rare items, such as Rainbow Evo material, Rainbow ticket, or Rainbow Skill/Dress blooms (in GS its one item but you need to use more of them to get full unlocks). So yeah, lot of things give you some sort of side benefit by doing them.
But yeah.... Rarity Growth ! Very nice, considering in GS even low tier girls have very nice artwork, and this way you can promote them. I have not confirmed this yet, but so far it seems that its possible to raise more than one rank.... So theoretically it might be possible, with enough grind time and money to change a Bronze/Silver into rainbow. I cant confirm it yet though. So far I managed to Promote units by one rank only.

>Rich Content. GS Before didnt have much content present. This is no longer the case. You have bunch of story missions waiting for you. You have Daily missions for grinding equipment, upgrade materials and such. There is an event going on right from the get go. You have access to what I call Shadow Land: series of maps that require full *3 clear and reward you with a rainbow character. After you clear the first act and increase your level bunch of stuff unlock - a music tower map you can run once per day, similar to a Raid boss from an MMORPG, after clear you are awarded a rainbow equipment and the more you play through the same one, the more items seem to unlock. There are concerts which are similar in effect to FKG gathering where your team can play one of the sonatas you gather through out the game. The stronger your team, the better the composition and the high lvl of the sonata you have the more goodies the audience will throw at you giving you bunch of different things. Just like FKG Gathering this can be done 3 times, each time used has a 2 hours cool down.
Then there are the Gathering missions ! You can send your girls to gather stuff in a "hands off way". These have duration of approximately 3 hours and once started you girls will fight enemies and gather gold, exp and items. Its a great way to level up your off teams, and giving the girls who are bench sitting something to do, while your main team does the regular missions. Not only does this award you with gold and treasures but the girls gathering also gain exp so its two birds with one stone!

>Some missions drop Gold tier girls.... and its not a One off reward! Yes some of the maps, that have limited access per day have a chance to drop specific Gold tier girls among other rewards. Not sure about the % but it does happen here and there. This way you can get some of the gold tier girls Maxed out and Rarity grow them into rainbows further bolstering your forces.

>Free Rainbows! Yes just like FKG there are ways to obtain few free, non gacha related rainbows. First is via gathering the gacha coins (Rainbow Medals essentially), Second is taking part in a timed race, where you periodically earn points. At 1K points you can unlock a solid Rainbow who was also part of the Pre-reg gacha (so not a weaker one ala Alstromaria). Another one is for completing the Shadow Land missions: these are areas with missions of a higher difficulty for the level you would usually be. You get 10 "uses" per day to run these maps. Each of these maps must be 3* in order to get full number of 3* for the whole area. For each area completed you get a Rainbow character and her dupes to pimp her out.
She is not bad. Not amazing, but definitely still good enough until you get to a point where you can literally cherry pick from whole roster of Rainbows of this particular color.

>First pull seems to be a guaranteed rainbow. This goes along with the point above. Maybe I just got lucky and got a dupe of my pre-reg gacha girl, maybe it was scripted. I think its scripted, but the first pull the game forces you to do, to teach you the mechanics seems to guarantee a rainbow drop. Please let me know if you this happened on your side as well or whether I just got lucky.

>Affection levels. You raise your affection levels with your girls similar to FKG. And as mentioned above, since this game is drawing a lot from it, and uses bunch of the never mechanics, all the girls have several affection levels instead of a single one. Of ourse it means you get multiple scenes per girl. Good stuff :)

>Shit ton of items. There is so much stuff that without a proper translation only JP speakers will be able to decipher what does what, and what is worth keeping and what not. You can use some picture translation programs as well, though its not perfect. On one side its great to have so much items to choose from, on the other... it can be a bit overwhelming and you will scrape most of the things which are not either Gold tier+ or are personalized equipment of individual girls.

> 5% Rainbow gacha. Yes that is correct. Might be a permanent thing or just a launch promo thing. I think its the former, since the game is based on getting bunch of dupes to truly grow you girls in power. Both non DMM points gachas have 5% drop rate. And as of today one of them became discounted by 30% (damn... never knew they gonna do this, would have waiting with my rolls and saved enough for one more)

>Difficulty curve. Now this one is a strange one. I have a full team of max lvl Rainbow (max lvl for their available level, without max lvl increase < what we have Centy for). You would expect that I can breeze through at least the usual stuff with ease.... No, you would be wrong.
Lets say I go grind Purple "Manyus". I Have a group of 5 Green type girls and one purple. Green is strong against purple. Al of them are rainbows at L70-75 which is the max without increasing max lvl via getting dupes.
For whatever reason I still cant beat the bloody daily map under 30 seconds, which is a prerequisite for 3* the map....
This should not be the case, seriously. Full team of Rainbows with stronger type at these levels should not have an issue with smashing through the map within 30 seconds (the time I get is around 40sec approx.). And yet they cant do it.
I believe this needs to be looked at and adjusted a little.

Though to be honest here > With the game giving you the option to Rarity grow units straight from the get go, its possible to get Rainbows if you get either lucky with Gold dupe gacha rolls or grind specific missions, its possible to keep on progressing at a decent rate without hitting a roadblock where you are stuck untill a Rainbow drop girl saves you.

Overall the overhaul is great content wise and while the screen layout and graphical fidelity has suffered in the process the game is great and lot of fun to play and has a lot of content straight form the get go to keep you hooked. I hope there are still JP speaking fans in west, to get the Wiki rolling as soon as possible.

If you are an old player of GS its definitely worth going back to it.
If you are a new player who did the pre-reg gacha, again definitely dont let the girls go to waste and get in there.
If you are a new player who didnt do the pre-reg gacha and are starting from the scratch, also fine. Check it out ;) The game is as generous as DMM FKG and you will get a lot of stuff straight from the get go to make the progress rewarding.

phob
12-10-2019, 04:11 AM
Yeah I like it.
You can RG 2 levels so a silver can be a rainbow. I have done RG on the purple event girl and am now trying to get her to level 100 (at 95) so I need 15 more dups.
Not even going to try to do it with the other red event girl. but did get enough of those medals for a rainbow ticket.:grin:
It takes so many dups I got to focus. Spend most of my time just getting her leveled up.

Japanese wiki is a pain hopefully we get something so we can see what the skill do easier.
https://xn--jckf7al1gscxisc0dh.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php

Volarmis
12-10-2019, 12:03 PM
I've tried playing GS and I'm kinda on the fence about it.
It does seem to be quite a good game, though I'm not sure I'll have the time or the ability to immerse myself in it, since there's already FKG. :p
Not to mention that the Christmas cards will be probably released in a week and I do plan to translate them again.

As for the previous question, yes, I think there's a guaranteed rainbow on the first pull, as I got myself one too.
In my case it wasn't a dupe though.

phob
12-10-2019, 02:25 PM
I dumped another game to make time. I like GS better, only can do two of these types.
RG from day 1 for free is a big bonus. If they keep making events where you can level 100 a girl, wont be too long to make full set of them:bgrin:
It seems to give you a shot at everything you need
I dont think anything is pay walled like the dress blooms here.

Tomitain
12-10-2019, 05:36 PM
How does GS compare to FKG when it comes to memory/CPU usage?

I have a potato for a computer and even with the improvements that FKG had in the past few months I still occasionally have moments where it takes the better part of a minute for a battle to load completely or for something like the upgrade process for a Knight to finish up.

phob
12-10-2019, 05:46 PM
I dont notice any difference from FKG performance wise.
Its in maintenance right now.

Here is a team I was thinking about for someday if I get Nerine Christmas
has full debuff, per turn damage, with full crit and good crit dmg
(gives me a reason to RG Spider Lily too :silly:)

Myrdin
12-11-2019, 02:04 AM
How does GS compare to FKG when it comes to memory/CPU usage?

I have a potato for a computer and even with the improvements that FKG had in the past few months I still occasionally have moments where it takes the better part of a minute for a battle to load completely or for something like the upgrade process for a Knight to finish up.

I think its pretty comparable. Especially since the current itteration of GS seems to be made for mobile devices.
Cutscenes seem a bit slower loading when I compare them to FKG, but honestly that might be not related to performance, rather there might be intentional pause built into the dialog windows.

Try it out and you`ll see how it performs on your machine. And if you participated in the year long pre-reg gacha and got yourself some free rainbows, then thats yet another reason to give it a go and see.

Unregistered
12-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Yeah I like it.
You can RG 2 levels so a silver can be a rainbow. I have done RG on the purple event girl and am now trying to get her to level 100 (at 95) so I need 15 more dups.
Not even going to try to do it with the other red event girl. but did get enough of those medals for a rainbow ticket.:grin:
It takes so many dups I got to focus. Spend most of my time just getting her leveled up.

Which map are you farming for Francis Couperin? Getting zero copies from five runs of e-8 is painful.

phob
12-11-2019, 04:35 PM
Which map are you farming for Francis Couperin? Getting zero copies from five runs of e-8 is painful.

25 and 30 stam, RNG will get you on bad runs, but a couple of times got 2 , 30 gives slightly better gifts, im at 98 now got 6 dups left to go:grin:
The easy equipment slots are worth it! Im building her for speed and with those slots, she will do nicely for time being.
Havent had chance to look through all abilities and skills but speed seems to help a bunch like skill act on FKG

EDIT
Equipment is very important. Need more!
Use whatever boosts the stats you are looking for (not your native girls equip usually)
At this point in the game my girls are not getting killed so need more speed and performance
I see the golds and even the silvers overtaking the rainbows soon because of equipment slots

...and do those rotating missions when they reset every couple of hours. I just am able to to three medal that 60 stam mission with the speed boosts.
It drops gold equips most every time sometimes two!!! when equip rotates in
if you do all three missions, it pays for itself in stam rewards, if you three medal them..at this point I need gold equipment that increases speed most of all
EDIT 2
She is done! Has only has silver equip...need to get her some gold

Myrdin
12-12-2019, 01:35 AM
I wonder what the last stat is ? The purple one. Special attack for their Ultimate (chargable) skill ? The red is most likely than not their basic auto attack, so the purple being their special...

phob
12-12-2019, 02:54 AM
There are two kinds of attack. Purple is performance. More fills your meter faster
The speed lets you use your regular attack faster/more often. Shes is a single target nuke type.
I bet they are doing like FKG and making event girls all single target at first.
well thats OK I need the three other colors

be sure and get the rainbow equips from the tower each day. Its red right now so its best on red, but its still usable and good if they are not red. Best available.
And the gold stuff gives you a couple shots a day and alternates with coin for 60 stam.

and that red rainbow Faust that they are giving away upgrades slowly to is really good, multi target hits 4 targets and self heals. Shes excellent with the red tower equips boosting performance

Myrdin
12-12-2019, 11:38 AM
Hmm wish it did drop the speed item you mentioned more often... Tried to run the first Tower map today after I got back my 1perday charge, since it has the Red speed item in it, but got only coins...

phob
12-12-2019, 03:13 PM
I got one from the first tower and two from the second (and medals a couple times). I dont know what unlocks each tower, but i am waiting for the 3rd one to unlock. I suspect its blue equips

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 08:13 PM
The "fixed" 100-pull tickets were sent out. Still nothing but trash.

phob
12-12-2019, 10:20 PM
The "fixed" 100-pull tickets were sent out. Still nothing but trash.

Not for me
Got two rainbow dups and new 4* (and 97 trash):silly:

maotd
12-13-2019, 11:37 AM
I thought we got a 100 pull ticket on FKG... but it was just on GS actually :(.

I should give a try to it but I don't think I can play both FKG (with 2 accounts) and GS. But that's a waste of pre-reg rainbows... We need another FKG+GS crossover campaign.

phob
12-13-2019, 02:17 PM
I thought we got a 100 pull ticket on FKG... but it was just on GS actually :(.

I should give a try to it but I don't think I can play both FKG (with 2 accounts) and GS. But that's a waste of pre-reg rainbows... We need another FKG+GS crossover campaign.

You will like it if you can find the time. Its got some bugs, but you can build a team quickly and free.
Im building up that Faust that you earn copies of. I got another equip slot today and with the rainbow equip missions that dishes out red stuff, she is really amazing sweeper, targets 4, and self heals:grin:

passives

Myrdin
12-14-2019, 03:06 AM
Nothing of importance out of the 100 pull. Kinda disappointing.

Anyway, anyone remember which maps are for farming this crap ?
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/12/14/DN4.jpg

*Ideally please throw me a picture so I can visually take a note if you can*

I cant for the life of me remember, tried some I thought might be them but no success.
Also I recall someone throwing a guide for this and the Memoria thingy some time back. Does anyone still have it ? I havent had the time nor interest at that time as I was getting quite bored with FKG, but I`d like to read up on it now if possible.

Volarmis
12-14-2019, 04:23 AM
Nothing of importance out of the 100 pull. Kinda disappointing.

Anyway, anyone remember which maps are for farming this crap ?
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/12/14/DN4.jpg

*Ideally please throw me a picture so I can visually take a note if you can*

I cant for the life of me remember, tried some I thought might be them but no success.
Also I recall someone throwing a guide for this and the Memoria thingy some time back. Does anyone still have it ? I havent had the time nor interest at that time as I was getting quite bored with FKG, but I`d like to read up on it now if possible.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/12/14/DN8.png

For the guide, you'd need to wait for someone else, as I can't really recall that either.

Tomitain
12-14-2019, 07:10 AM
From what I remember, each of those maps has a memory score along with a total power recommendation. If the total memory score of your four squads is equal to or higher than the map's score then you get better rewards upon clearing the map*. Your Knight's memory score is based on the rank of flower memory they use (6* memories are worth 5 points, 5* are 4, 4* are 3 and 3* are 2). The memory score requirement on the higher difficulty maps is 61 which can be met as long as you use at least as many 5* and 6* memories as you use 3* memories.

* For the standard flower memory maps you get low quality memory crystals if you beat the map but fail to meet the memory score requirement. If, however, you clear the map and meet the memory requirement then you get the same amount of low quality crystals along with some high quality crystals.

Myrdin
12-14-2019, 09:26 AM
Thanks both of you guys! :)

kuresuta
12-15-2019, 04:21 AM
So, today's dev notes say something about skip tickets coming on January 20th that allow you to more easily complete some of the stages where you have gotten 3 medals before.

Myrdin
12-15-2019, 12:44 PM
Oh wow... no idea who the hell designes the difficulty lvl for GS events, but the new event that started today is pure BS difficulty wise.
Not just the Boss who is an insane tank that can soak ridiculous amount of dmg, but also the bloody mobs before you get to him are made of bricks.
How can any non-whale even attempt to 30 sec. the last two missions is beyond me.
Pure stupidity, thats what it is...
I had this girl already due to the "old player" transfer, but even so I dont think I can realistically expect to max her out after Evolving her to the higher tier with this sort of insane difficulty spike.

phob
12-15-2019, 02:48 PM
not sure what that mission is.
The new 10 stam thing i need to raise some more red girls
Trying to do Vienna Ancora before it ends today and get a couple more items
i am having the best runs when I use the damage melodies. the rainbow one is from this event

Full list from wiki

Myrdin
12-16-2019, 04:06 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/12/16/DNf.jpg
The event I mean is this one. It just started.
Not only are all the mobs beefy, the Boss is incredibly resilient even if you run colors that are stronger against this type (purple).

To make matters worse the drop rate for the event girl is absolutely attrocious. I mean, sure, RNG, luck and all. But I spent some 325 stamina on this (160 and then I lvled up so another 165), and got 1.... ONE drop of the event girl. I am sitting at 9/10 upgrade lvl, and thats only due to having some copies carried over from the previous itteration of the game.
I dunno who is this event meant to be for, but clearly only whales are able to max out this girl. Hell I had better luck with drops on the previous one, and even managed to 3* all the maps in the end thanks to your advice and some pure luck (I often had time like 30:04 and the game still didnt count it as beating the map within 30 seconds...).

Honestly outside of the UI layout, which you can get used to, and the reducing of graphical fidelity and on main hub movement animations for the secretary, none of which is game breaking, this, this right here, the difficulty spike and nonsensical RnG fest for getting a Event girl is what is truly grinding my gears, and one of the biggest things I absolutely hate about this game.

Even if they do Re-Issues, unless the drop rate is at least somewhat bolstered, the event girls will be totally useless. The only good thing about them was that while weaker, you should be able to max them out and upgrade them to a Rainbow, which in turn would make them better than native Gold tiers, but if this is how its gonna be, then... sigh... this is just frustrating.

phob
12-16-2019, 08:48 AM
Ok new reprint. Damn the 30 stam is hard. I finished getting what i wanted from the other event and tried this. I was able to 3 medal on 25 stam and got copy of girl.
Crapped out on very hard 30 stam. Tried it 5 times got no additional copies. Posted video of my best time 37.55. I have a couple more girls that are purple and suitable to make orchestra members out of. I must build up the orchestra better, (I need more mats) as well as finish leveling the damage melody to activate it sooner. They are playing with color weakness here along the way mixing in red underlings with a blue boss that needs to be fought with purple and absolutely no red). I dont have the mats to see what the new girls passives are, but she attacks two, so I already have a 4 star blue archer thats building quickly for that role. Wish she was a single target i need a blue one badly. Farming is probably better on 25 stam for this one. Anyhow heres what I got so far:

https://streamable.com/yw9ks

and that 10 stam needs red girls. I was building that but i dont even have enough red to make a full team yet:eyeroll:

phob
12-16-2019, 09:05 AM
FKG No rarity growth this week dang it:angry: I want full moon maple! Two 6* that I wont get instead.

Wheat is nice to see though, she is so cute. Guess stam is going to get spent on discounted CSQ all week , I dont need to run Aqua Shadows at all.

Myrdin
12-16-2019, 09:51 AM
https://streamable.com/yw9ks

You got melodies I`ve not yet seen > <

What is your prefered build for Melodies your Orchestra plays ?

I tend to run:
13206 - To buff up my squads speed
13207 - Secondary buff to capitalize on the increased speed, thus buffing the Ultimates that should trigger more often.
13208 - To reduce the defense of enemies.... though honestly its not reducing their defense, as in "defense". Not sure what "guard rate" translates to in the games terms.

maotd
12-16-2019, 09:56 AM
Yesterday I almost posted "Tomorrow is maintenance and new RG. Can't wait for Fullmoon Maple, even if they will certainly skip her" but I didn't.
And they skipped her. Not as I thought but she is skipped.

Anyway, this event was unexpedted. 4 rainbows is too much. And Wheat is too cute.

We should also start to think about our Christmas Salt Pact. We got a lot of tickets theses last days. I'm over 80 now.

phob
12-16-2019, 09:58 AM
You are looking at it: damage and more damage. Dont need defense, my girls are not dying

Beethoven 5th Symphony rainbow for sure. Get it from the event for 240 (is the last day)

I want that Statue of liberty that ups Crit damage too, but haven't got it to drop yet
and that lightning bolt is just a faster damage increaser purple is best

Edit
Shit they pulled the event so new one coming in several hours maybe another one will appear:sad:

phob
12-16-2019, 10:08 AM
Yesterday I almost posted "Tomorrow is maintenance and new RG. Can't wait for Fullmoon Maple, even if they will certainly skip her" but I didn't.

Anyway, this event was unexpedted. 4 rainbows is too much. And Wheat is too cute.

We should also start to think about our Christmas Salt Pact. We got a lot of tickets theses last days. I'm over 80 now.

Shes quite a good boss killer too:bgrin: ah well 2020 maybe I get her. Dont have enough crystals to even try this time. Just had enough for RG which i will save.

maotd
12-16-2019, 10:25 AM
She is less boss killer than our Crit stars but she is quite good yes. I don't know what the othters do. Wiki is not updated yet.
Sasanqua got a RG and she is not that bad. Crit+Evade with skill act is nice. i never noticed how her evolved artwork is exactly the same than the base one with only a different outfit.

I wonder if we will have a maintenant next monday. The event seems to stay until 12/26.They will do it the 26 and do another extra long event? We won't have RG of old girls for a while?

phob
12-16-2019, 10:41 AM
She is less boss killer than our Crit stars but she is quite good yes. I don't know what the othters do. Wiki is not updated yet.
Sasanqua got a RG and she is not that bad. Crit+Evade with skill act is nice. i never noticed how her evolved artwork is exactly the same than the base one with only a different outfit.

I wonder if we will have a maintenant next monday. The event seems to stay until 12/26.They will do it the 26 and do another extra long event? We won't have RG of old girls for a while?

Cactus has weird translation we will see but she is AOE:angry: and the gold is nothing special at least to me

Volarmis
12-16-2019, 12:51 PM
The salt pact is on its way, I just didn't have the time to make the thread. :p
Unless of course someone else wants to host it. :D

maotd
12-16-2019, 01:14 PM
I'm ok to host it but I'm sure I can't do nice stats like you do at the end. And stats are the bests part of the pact.

phob
12-17-2019, 01:28 AM
Hey Myrdin i found an easy way to beat that 30 mission and other timed missions
it doesnt seem intuitive cuz shes red, but double up on Faust (yours and helpers)
Works like a champ figured it out on Faust mission 3-9 where I was stuck and couldn't meet the time. She carries def down and hits 4 targets like a brick

Myrdin
12-17-2019, 02:09 AM
Hey Myrdin i found an easy way to beat that 30 mission and other timed missions
it doesnt seem intuitive cuz shes red, but double up on Faust (yours and helpers)
Works like a champ figured it out on Faust mission 3-9 where I was stuck and couldn't meet the time. She carries def down and hits 4 targets like a brick

I`ll give it a go, after all I am farming them to get the some hopefull drops (2 days worth of stamina so far + 1 lvl up. About 25 runs of that map.... 1 drop of the event girl.... I really hope this is NOT how they are planning to run all the other events, and I also hope the JP players are as unlucky as I am > not because I do not wish them luck, but because if THEY complain about this stuff, being the DMM native players, the Devs might actually listen and alter the drops in future events. As it stands now, I`ll be lucky to get 2 more drops to at least Upgrade her to Rainbow tier, never even mind getting her maxed out.).
The thing is, that I think I already attempted using her, and the problem is that that piece of BS boss is SO tough, that even when I saved my all my ultimates and all girls blasted him the moment round 3 started they couldnt even shave off his entire first HP bar....
And my girls aint axactly weak per say (will share pic of what I have gotten so far later), so this is really killing my joy of the game, when a full rainbow team, of the correct color is unable to complete a bloody EVENT map. This is not even the equivalent of FKGs "Hard maps".

As much as I like the game, if this trend will persist in future events I will drop it, coz playing it is more frustrating than fun. Cant even imagine how new players who only have Gacha rainbows to and pre-reg (or not) are feeling about this.

phob
12-17-2019, 02:20 AM
I`ll give it a go, after all I am farming them to get the some hopefull drops (2 days worth of stamina so far + 1 lvl up. About 25 runs of that map.... 1 drop of the event girl.... I really hope this is NOT how they are planning to run all the other events, and I also hope the JP players are as unlucky as I am > not because I do not wish them luck, but because if THEY complain about this stuff, being the DMM native players, the Devs might actually listen and alter the drops in future events. As it stands now, I`ll be lucky to get 2 more drops to at least Upgrade her to Rainbow tier, never even mind getting her maxed out.).
The thing is, that I think I already attempted using her, and the problem is that that piece of BS boss is SO tough, that even when I saved my all my ultimates and all girls blasted him the moment round 3 started they couldnt even shave off his entire first HP bar....
And my girls aint axactly weak per say (will share pic of what I have gotten so far later), so this is really killing my joy of the game, when a full rainbow team, of the correct color is unable to complete a bloody EVENT map. This is not even the equivalent of FKGs "Hard maps".

As much as I like the game, if this trend will persist in future events I will drop it, coz playing it is more frustrating than fun. Cant even imagine how new players who only have Gacha rainbows to and pre-reg (or not) are feeling about this.

1 out of 25? Ill pass on this one. The last girl was way easier . I am using this one when she turns rainbow. Shes blue and two target archer also that is native 3* and the dups keep comin:grin:

i need red anyway
working on this one and she is damn good!
and found a single target to do next

Myrdin
12-17-2019, 03:15 AM
Yeah the last one was easier. I didnt farm the event at all, only the last 3 days of the event (I messed up honestly. Could have done that but was trying to run story missions for big EXP to get a decent level and Stamina pool going) and still got enough to turn her into a rainbow. Though admittedly 2 copies of her dropped from the 10pull gacha as well so that helped as well. At one point I got lucky and got a tripple drop of the girl, which helped a lot.

Got all 3 of these. They are good to have. Especially since the Archer class seems to be lacking in numbers so we have to do with whatever is at hand.
The last one, the "bomb shell with magic clothes that defy the laws of gravity" is one I wanted back in the day of original GS, fairly happy I got her now :)
The promoted 3* archer is a solid one and easy to evolve just like you said. Got mine on L81, slowly pushing her upwards whenever I got enough dupes for another lvl unlock.
So far no luck on the Tower maps either. Keep running the first one that has worse coin drops but has a chance at dropping the Speed enhancing trumpet. After the one you get for first time clearing the tower, all I got were coins (which again, the second tower drops more off), so no luck there either.

Tomitain
12-17-2019, 05:31 PM

I'm still waiting for RG New Year's Fritters. :< Also, I wouldn't mind seeing bloomed art for Pink/Dianthus and Kale even though I only have the latter in my forces at the moment.

Myrdin
12-18-2019, 01:56 AM
So tried the double Faust trick, and managed to get the 20 stam and 25 stam beaten.
I was close on the 30 stam final mission, and had I not gone away from the screen for a few moments I might have just pulled it off by using the Orchestra Melodies. The girls finished the map in 32 sec, and you need 29.99 to get the 30sec award. Funny enough this wasnt with double Faust build, but instead my own and a Red Gunner ally who had 44000 dmg, pretty much stripping half the HP bar of the boss with one ulty.

Also got two more copies yesterday, unbelievable as it sounds. So finally managed to max tap her into a Rainbow. Also, got another of the Red speed type equipment from the Tower maps, and managed to clear further on the Shadow Land missions getting me another copy of Faust in the process.
So overall pretty productive day in terms of Progress for GS :)
The Tier2 shadow Land missions give pretty nice EXP as well (22 per run, you get 10 runs per day) so after I hit a point where I am unable to progress further its a nice spot to grind for EXP and some of the Gold tier girls that can drop in those maps.

phob
12-18-2019, 03:24 AM
Those Faust missions that require all six types have been a challenge.
Some I do twice, once to meet the six types, and the other for speed.
I put all of Faust native equip back on her and it seems to work the best with all performance.
Got plenty of girls that can use the good red stuff
She definitively craves performance above all. Best girl i got.
I would call her glass cannon but she got heal. Just best girl.
I am going to look for anybody with that skill set, if there anyone else, to build.
Overall as a group the axe girls with performance enhanced seem to work best. archer and gun worst.
I finally got the statue of liberty to melody to drop so i can test out the ATK and SPD girls with CRIT soonish.

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 09:21 PM
The Statue of Liberty gold melody is performance not crit. Of course that's still worth using.

There's crit chance from the 3* woman one.

phob
12-18-2019, 10:33 PM
Well it should up performance then and will be better than the heaven and hell silver.
Did the affections on all before maintenance.
Blew it all on gacha, scored rainbow TOM TOM, a single target red i needed badly, saved me from having to raise one.
Shes a performance girl too so with the new melody, the archer gold i am raising(Nicoletta Pangini), and Faust, along with the red rainbow equips, has the making of a solid red team.
Red no longer weakest. Can move on to improving blue now. where I have two rainbows, but no lead and no finisher.
hopefully new event incoming:grin:

durrem
12-20-2019, 05:48 AM
I was poking through the store. Does anyone know what this is?

unknown67
12-20-2019, 06:21 AM
Looks like it's a flower memory. What it does when equipped though, I'm not sure.

EpicFailLulz
12-20-2019, 06:37 AM
A "free" to fully limit break flower memory at the cost of 42.5k sun medal. Since it's free, there's not much to expect out of it.

The normal version straight out of the shop gives 1 Slash party member 10% atk buff. Since there are 5 copies, you can merge 4 into one that gives 1 Slash party member 20% atk buff.

Basically you're better off using other flower memories.

Myrdin
12-21-2019, 03:01 PM
Wow the xmass event in GS is the biggest RnG BS I`ve seen in a while.

Essentially > You need to grind maps for event items. Ok thats nothing new.
Then you need to use those items to perform an orchestra.
The audience has a chance they drop the event currency, which you THEN exchange for the items you want.

This event lasts for 1 week.

Now you might think, ok thats still decent enough but....

The items you require for the orchestra dont drop as often as you`d think they do, and the maps themselves are pretty stamina intense, considering most players are below L30 so you have som 180-200 stamina to play around.

Now when you use these already limited items for your orchestra, the audience drops is another problem in an of itself. First off there is only a CHANCE that they drop the event currency.... they tend to drop a lot of the usual random nonsense as well.
Not only that but IF they drop the event currency they drop like 1.... yes 1.
The event girl costs 300. And to max her out you need 10 copies of her. Did I mention this event lasts for 1 week ?

You can occasionally get a special guest who has a chance (again not guaranteed) to drop 20-30 of the currency. This guest is hard to please, they dont drop stuff often, they dont appear often, and there is a chance they drop other crap besides the event currency.

Again, to fully max the girl you need 3K.
Either I am missing some sort of super buff, or this pseudo Cash shop styled event where you need to get one currency which you then exchange for another one, which already gives drastically diminishing returns, you spend on expensive items you want from the event. This is how EA Games run their micro transaction bullshit.
Who in their bloody sane mind thought THIS is a way to do events.

Wow... GS you are loosing me fairly quickly with these horribly setup events, and I thought the RnG on the last one was bad... oh boy, at least there was no double currency system in place for that one. Good God. The game does a lot of things right, but Christ the ones that it does badly are all major ones...

phob
12-21-2019, 07:46 PM
Event girl is extremely overpriced. I am not going after multiples.
I am going for the dressblooms, rainbow and gold tickets, and gold level purple dresses (best performance boost for level)
I was looking into how to get more girls with high performance like Faust quickly and here is what I found researching JPN wiki:

Get these 3 gold units built as quickly as possible to highest gold level 10. They have best perf equipment in game at gold level which is far easier to work with.
Do not make a rainbow until you have many, many, xtra dressblooms at some future date as it takes 30 of them to get rainbow to lvl 10:sad:
I learned this the hard way as the skill level resets at rainbow level 1 (still good, but not as good as gold lvl 10) their inherent equip is best free shit in the game besides Faust thus far.
use these with Statue of Liberty and heaven and Hell melodies for some serious free firepower:grin:
I got one done working on the others. Heres a link to wiki if you desire it https://xn--jckf7al1gscxisc0dh.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E8%A3%85%E5%82%99

13223 THESE 3 GOLDS HAVE HIGHEST GOLD PERF BOOST EQUIP IN THE GAME

As i get these done, i can focus on building one rainbow at a time to make powerful teams. i got this one in gacha, I want to build her to cover my glass cannon ass:silly:
She starts with self music gauge increase and has taunt ability to take some heat off the others:cool: May be better ones out there but I dont have them

Same principle with this silver too (but not as good as above three) but still worthwhile and very common easy to start with

Biggest gripe for me besides the language is equip storage. I had to spend a shitton on upgrading it so I didn't have to delete stuff every 5 minutes
i still get enough currency to pull gacha at least once sometimes more a day and have pulled a dozen or so rainbows and many dups

Myrdin
12-22-2019, 03:53 AM
Regarding their personal equipment you are not wrong bot neither fully correct.

Some of the girls have very shit equipment, while others like Faust or my Tengu chan haver very very good one.
The first event girl, the Purple chick with frilly clothes ? Her equip boost defense..... while her whole setup is a Nuker.

I swapped her stuff around and her damage changed drastically. Honestly I am not fan of the fact that you can have multiple copies of your personal equipment. Wish you could upgrade it, because for girls like Faust, whats the point of giving her anything beside the Scythe.
Even the best gold tier dress doesnt give her as much Performance as her native weapon.

Meanwhile other girls can absolutely skip on their native equip and go for whatever you choose to build them with. Played around with this a lot yesterday.
The even itself is OK, but the problem is the randomness and miniscule drop rates. If the basic people in the audience dropped 10 currency instead of 1.... and the special characters each dropped 50 (since they are rare and you dont get them often) I could see it being much more reasonable.
Also the Quest missions for the event should have been rewarding you with additional event currency instead of stupid random shit.
And yes, with that in mind, the girl is super overpriced.
I am aiming for the Rainbow ticket, Skillbloom and 1 copy of her for collection. Thats it. Will be lucky If I can get at least that much.

I sincerely hope DMM players in JP are stirring the ever living tsunami of shit and throwing flac at the devs. This is the second event in a row with totally unreasonable demands for you to get even the basic rewards out of it. Clearly there is something very very wrong going on with how they setup the loot tables and amounts dropped.

Also I found that if you have rainbow blooms the best idea is to spend 2 on each NATIVE Rainbow. This will get you one copy of her weapon and one extra item slot for whatever you wish to give her (example: the 900+ speed items, performance items, or the one of these that drop from the Tower maps, one is speed the other performance, they both are very good if maxed out.). This will get you much further than focusing on a single rainbow trying to max her out. :)

DragonSword001
12-22-2019, 06:11 AM
Hello all. I've just been introduced to these forums from the Nutaku Discord. I'm currently studying Japanese as part of a college course, so I am happy to offer any help with translation as it's good *cough* homework *cough* for me. Please feel free to ask if you want any of those crazy moon runes looked at.

Myrdin
12-22-2019, 08:39 AM
Hello DragonSword, good to have you :)

Good to know we have another Moon Rune reader here in case Volarmis sensei is busy or on vacation ^^
Now grab yourself a beer, a mofu and get comfortable by the fire!
*hands you a cold freshly drawn beverage and an undefinable yet strangely adorable fluffy creature with big puppy eyes
~mofu~ :3

Phob: Aaaand we got another event.... lol.... Its impossible to do of these grind events at the same time. I think I might skip on the Xmass one after I get the Rainbow Ticket. Might burn some Gems to refill the stamina bar as well.
Sigh, who is designing this ? You dont do grindy events like these at the same time. Back to back ? Sure, if you wanna tire your players out go for it, but at the same time ? The stuff the GS team is doing is baffling at best, outright stupid at worst.

Volarmis
12-22-2019, 09:12 AM
As we've already talked through PMs, it's nice to have you here, DragonSword001, enjoy your stay. :D

Looking at this thread once again, I got another idea.
Since I decided not to get into GS, as I'm already too invested in FKG both emotionally and time-wise, maybe you could take some GS translation commissions from our regulars here?
Though I guess that depends on if you're even interested in that game to begin with.

phob
12-22-2019, 01:09 PM
GS the advantage that personal equip has is that you get a 20% buff using it on the native girl and only native girl can use multiple copies.
Only helps if that equip has a stat that you want and can be exploited. Yeah 9 out of 10 are worthless.

This new event girl I could really use a red maxed single target, I have a rainbow, but some of these bosses need two single targets focusing on them.
Red really useful right now cuz tower equips. i might go after her after I finish getting what i want from main event.

Translation is always appreciated sometimes google and yandex is laughable:grin:

EDIT
There is a group of English GS fans in the FKG discord since it doesnt have its own. There is a spreadsheet that is being compiled that is useful
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nH1AIKP1UOaA30t3OWQLsQ62cstb2PuOF8yAKOxpnEo/edit#gid=0

Ghostmon
12-22-2019, 02:08 PM

First of all hi guys and an early Merry Christmas and hope everyone is well! I've been away from game from some time; in reference to the above pic, what are the little icons below the main girls? Are they like sub units you can attach to further strengthen the team? Quite confused lol.

maotd
12-22-2019, 02:25 PM
It's called Flower Memory and it replace the old promotion abilities (the things that add speed, turn 1 ATK, HP limit break, etc). Now it works a bit like equipement but you attach it to a place in the team instead of equiping it to a girl. You can get them through gacha with Memory Seeds (looks like rainbows seeds) , you can level up them with specilal manyu, and you can fuse dupe to increase level limit and power up the memory effect. And it give bonus HP that increase with level.
The old promotion abilities still exist as bronze Memory and new ones are silver, gold or rainbow. Most of them are meh, some of them are very good.

Glad to see you arround here again. I hope you will stay a bit and enjoy :)

Ghostmon
12-22-2019, 03:02 PM
Oh thanks Maotd! Sounds interesting I'll have a read on it. And yeah hope I can stay and poke around for a bit. It's Christmas/Holidays, on the lookout for some good in-game deals as well hehehe

DragonSword001
12-22-2019, 07:57 PM
I don't know what GS is, but if anyone wants anything translated. Send me over a screenshot and I'll be happy to take a look. Right now I'm on Winter break, so I've got plenty of time to translate things.

Nurn
12-22-2019, 08:32 PM
Hello,

I began my DMM Flower Knight Girl Journey today and i have a question and hope you guys are able to answer it for me.
I can't read Japanese unfortunately. Most of it i found out through trial and error and persistency lol but i need your help with this one:

What do i have to do to finish the Starter Campaign?

Myers
12-22-2019, 08:52 PM
Hello,

I began my DMM Flower Knight Girl Journey today and i have a question and hope you guys are able to answer it for me.
I can't read Japanese unfortunately. Most of it i found out through trial and error and persistency lol but i need your help with this one:

What do i have to do to finish the Starter Campaign?

Welcome to DMM FKG :D.

That simply asks you to login for a second day. Login reset happens at 4AM Japanese Time, which is 2PM Eastern Standard Time or 8PM Central European Time.

The reward for that is a rainbow exchange ticket which you can exchange for a rainbow unit released in FKG's first year, 2015. I believe these are your options:

https://i.imgur.com/RAphR10.png

Volarmis
12-23-2019, 01:19 AM
I don't know what GS is, but if anyone wants anything translated. Send me over a screenshot and I'll be happy to take a look. Right now I'm on Winter break, so I've got plenty of time to translate things.

On the same topic, but maybe we can create a thread here for GS (at least temporarily) since the discussion about the game has been happening here until now. :p
If such a topic gets created, everyone playing could also post some things to translate which DragonSword001 would check out and potentially become the main translator for.

phob
12-23-2019, 10:31 AM
Waxvine Christmas RG :grin:
Chainsaw Christmas
Good 1st turn girl 10.8 with the guaranteed double strike with %50 Crit DMG
Would be easy to use too, just put her with a 30% rate girl like Ume and have a strong team
Whale killer at very least. I will get around to her soon
and Ghost Weed is a solid one also, I don't have a place for her though
looks like Maple drew the short straw
Even new players can come out swinging now

Mitoru
12-23-2019, 11:04 AM
Looks like I'm a bit late on the re-release of GS.
So far i've been fine figuring out stuff except the "Chaos stages" since they have some weird requirements to 3* them. 3-7 to 3-10 are still a mystery to me.
I'll try to make a screenshot tommorow, can't even view the stage if i don't have an entry ticket which is slightly annoying.

maotd
12-23-2019, 11:10 AM
Yeay Christmas Waxvine RG! As I though for Christmas season.
And as expected she is not as good as she should be. They should have skipped that turn 1 react and give her 150% Crit damages. But I guess she will be good with Wheat and some other Crit girls.
But actually, I don't know how and where I can use her. I want to put her on my Crit+React team with Valentine Onci+RRose+Balsam+Silk Tree but there is not enough global Crit. Her 50% for herself is not enough here :(
Why she is not like Balsam or PI Yarrow?

And how expected, they skipped Fullmoon Maple. Obviously.

However, the 3rd part of the event was unexpected. That's nice. Free FG. Free Ticket. Free Petites Centies.

phob
12-23-2019, 11:19 AM
Yeay Christmas Waxvine RG! As I though for Christmas season.
And as expected she is not as good as she should be. They should have skipped that turn 1 react and give her 150% Crit damages. But I guess she will be good with Wheat and some other Crit girls.
But actually, I don't know how and where I can use her. I want to put her on my Crit+React team with Valentine Onci+RRose+Balsam+Silk Tree but there is not enough global Crit. Her 50% for herself is not enough here :(
Why she is not like Balsam or PI Yarrow?

And how expected, they skipped Fullmoon Maple. Obviously.

However, the 3rd part of the event was unexpected. That's nice. Free FG. Free Ticket. Free Petites Centies.

That's 50% team crit dmg. I am going to use her instead of RR on one of my teams with Cactus cuz she makes Cactus better.
RR can rest "just in case"
Also a whale destroyer
She is real good

maotd
12-23-2019, 11:36 AM
Oh I see. Translation is not very clear on this. That changes a lot of things now. She is still not my expected destroyer but she is a lot more interesting now.Thanks for the precision.

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 11:43 AM
So far i've been fine figuring out stuff except the "Chaos stages" since they have some weird requirements to 3* them. 3-7 to 3-10 are still a mystery to me.
I'll try to make a screenshot tommorow, can't even view the stage if i don't have an entry ticket which is slightly annoying.

It's probably the "use X different weapon types" one. Later Dissonancia stages want your team to contain all six types.

phob
12-23-2019, 11:58 AM
Oh I see. Translation is not very clear on this. That changes a lot of things now. She is still not my expected destroyer but she is a lot more interesting now.Thanks for the precision.

Welp you may be right, might just be a damage boost for self. Have to wait and see. If its just self, I just have use for her against red nasties and whale. :silly:
I want to do few others before her

Myers
12-23-2019, 12:31 PM
Another waifu finished and added to my assistant leaders :D.

https://i.imgur.com/Pd3Rv8s.png

Myrdin
12-23-2019, 12:48 PM

Not that late, we are only 2 events in, currently consecutively running an Xmass and normal event at the same time.
If you got your pre-reg girls ready, its still quite worth hopping in and trying the game after its rework for yourself.
Might like it, might not, you`ll see.

maotd
12-23-2019, 01:34 PM
Back to the insane grind of Earthworm event. Yay!
As I often say, I thought "I wonder if they will add Earthworm during Christmas event. Itwould be fun to see everyone enjoy the feast while Worm pests ruin everything in another country". And they did it.

Mitoru
12-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Not that late, we are only 2 events in, currently consecutively running an Xmass and normal event at the same time.
If you got your pre-reg girls ready, its still quite worth hopping in and trying the game after its rework for yourself.
Might like it, might not, you`ll see.

Oh yeah i did get my girls and I'm like 4 days in allready. Really enjoying it so far.

kuresuta
12-25-2019, 12:45 AM
Sorry to interrupt all this GS talk, but just a brief PSA that tomorrow is the deadline for the shops to refresh. Also, there will be that wossname affection upgrade heart available for 15000 event currency (and 20 life crystals 2200 a pop), so might want to keep some after cleaning up for the current event.

Volarmis
12-25-2019, 02:12 AM
Not to mention that there is some sort of special pre-register FKG campaign going on right now for "SP browser", whatever that is.
If I understood correctly, if we get to 50k pre-registrations, everyone gets 10 salt tickets and a 5* ticket.
It's accessible from the DMM app or the DMM mobile webpage.

There's also some sort of daily roulette going on at DMM, though I'm not clear on the details for it yet: https://games.dmm.co.jp/cp/festival/winter/

unknown67
12-25-2019, 06:02 AM
The pre-registration is for mobile browser, so that we'll theoretically be able to play FKG on mobile without needing to download the app.

Ghostmon
12-25-2019, 09:51 PM
Update in +/- 10 mins or so, wonder what special deals, if any, will be pending. Also I noted with my half broken Japanese the 5th Anniversary is coming up, due about in a month or so. Are there anything special noteworthy that's been written on it so far (*cough free 5 or 6 star tickets *cough COUGH**)...?

Volarmis
12-26-2019, 12:09 AM
Update in +/- 10 mins or so, wonder what special deals, if any, will be pending. Also I noted with my half broken Japanese the 5th Anniversary is coming up, due about in a month or so. Are there anything special noteworthy that's been written on it so far (*cough free 5 or 6 star tickets *cough COUGH**)...?

I haven't read through all the notes, but I do know we'll be getting a free daily 11-pull.

phob
12-26-2019, 01:59 AM
new Rainbow Epidendrum is great. If you are in need of a negate girl, look no further. she fits anywhere.

I think this is Soapwort(or a look alike) and my god she just jumped to next girl that I RG soon as I get a copy of her:grin:
5.4, 40% crit dmg, Boss and skill damage, skill act and decent speed. Are you kidding me? Mewantsit.

Volarmis
12-26-2019, 06:26 AM
What are the top pics nowadays for promotion?
I've amassed 1k+ crystals and I think I should promote someone till the end of the year. :)

EDIT:
I've looked into it a bit and it seems Hydrangea is still viable. Is there anyone else with potentially higher priority?

phob
12-26-2019, 10:01 AM
What are the top pics nowadays for promotion?
I've amassed 1k+ crystals and I think I should promote someone till the end of the year. :)

EDIT:
I've looked into it a bit and it seems Hydrangea is still viable. Is there anyone else with potentially higher priority?

I use Hydrangea against anything I cant take out 1st turn. She is worth the extra coming from Bronze.
Japanese Anemone Queen is the native Rainbow I used my last medals on and shes great too, but the counter on Hydrangea a little bit nastier:kiss:
I love them both.

For everyday first turn crit goodness, Nasturtium is your girl. Shes has good speed and is tough fighter with drain after the 1st turn.
I use her everyday.

and if you need a 30% crit rate girl, look at all the many options and flavors.

This new girl is just icing on the cake! basically with the way i will use her, I look at her as a 70% damage girl for the team.

maotd
12-26-2019, 10:37 AM
I like that new Soapwort. I just wonder how I can get her without spending tons of precious FG on the gacha. I'm looking at her too. Even if I wont have enough place with 4 teams to use all thoses good girls.

From the last RG pool, Butterfly Bush is very nice too. 40% Crit damages and react + some nice stuff.
And according wiki, Christas Waxvine is 50% Crit damage for herself and not for all as expected. Very good but not as good as I expected.

Myers
12-26-2019, 10:43 AM
For everyday first turn crit goodness, Nasturtium is your girl. Shes has good speed and is tough fighter with drain after the 1st turn.
I use her everyday.

I know why I'll be RGing her :grin:.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYXYB6lUEAIx7sK.jpg

phob
12-26-2019, 10:50 AM
Too bad for Waxvine:sad: but who cant use the extra damage Soapwort puts out?
I am going to run her with Walnut and Dusty Miller.
Double the beatdown
Double the fun:bgrin:
I will get a shot at her someday soon, maybe with the free pulls coming up. She just a 5*.

Tomitain
12-26-2019, 11:45 AM
Kale is a solid RG target as well if you have her, adding 1.2x skill proc, +32% attack power, +20% crit rate and +50% crit damage for the whole squad along with the ability to hit Magic weak points for herself and two other Knights.

phob
12-28-2019, 10:24 PM
Hey it looks like they are going to quit putting new girls is the rainbow medal exchange in January and put other stuff in there.:smirk:
maybe one of our translators can make more sense of this than google

https://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB %E6%94%BB%E7%95%A5%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A8%E3%82%81wiki

Ghostmon
12-28-2019, 10:35 PM
^ Yes, I was reading up on it. What does it mean by the rainbow coin shop girls will "no longer be replaced"? I have enough to redeem a rainbow atm, should I be looking to redeem something before end of January then? Translation on this please and pretty please!

phob
12-28-2019, 11:01 PM
^ Yes, I was reading up on it. What does it mean by the rainbow coin shop girls will "no longer be replaced"? I have enough to redeem a rainbow atm, should I be looking to redeem something before end of January then? Translation on this please and pretty please!

If you are looking for a beat stick, the best one to come out since Rainbow Rose is Balsam.
She needs a lot of skill act support, but if you get to her Whoaa:grin:
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Balsam

maotd
12-29-2019, 12:44 AM
Wait, no more 6* girls in it? That's bad. I just need 6 R-medals to get both Balsam and Silk Tree.
I should also think to pick one on my alt. But I don't know which one.

phob
12-29-2019, 01:56 AM
Wait, no more 6* girls in it? That's bad. I just need 6 R-medals to get both Balsam and Silk Tree.
I should also think to pick one on my alt. But I don't know which one.

it reads like new girls wont be in there past the next event.
and adding FMs and some exclusive rainbow like Kuga which may or may not be any good, as well as FM gacha for FG.
if that is the case, it will be really hard to get a new girl.
we need a translator to verify and im sure that they are raising hell in japan so there will be more info soon.

Myrdin
12-29-2019, 06:12 AM
Damn the current Worm event is incredibely grindy ><
Burned some 20 stamina pots farming it for the last 3 days, and still only at 150K pts. Meanwhile the 5* is at 250 ><
I think I cant be fckn bothered. 1500pts per run is just not enough for this type of nonsense.

Mitoru
12-29-2019, 06:56 AM
Yeah i think i agree. The new boss looks cool but I'm allready getting tired of it's face and I'm only at 120k~.

Volarmis
12-29-2019, 10:08 AM
After a rough read through the update notes, I think it reads that there will be some new rainbow FKs and FMs after the mentioned maintenance that will not be available in any gacha lineups, but will be available in the rainbow medal exchange corner.

Also, it seems the amount of units there will reset to max from time to time.

At least, that's what I believe it is saying at the moment. I'd need to take my time with it to know for sure.

maotd
12-29-2019, 10:37 AM
If old 6* will stay in the R-medals shop, maybe I should wait before my purchases and see if the new exclusives girls are good or not. I's risky but is new girls are as good as Kugaisou, it may be a good deal.

phob
12-29-2019, 10:54 AM
I like the fact that you can get dressblooms for the new girls for FG. I usually get them in advance of getting the girl while they are available.
If they mess that up I wont be pleased at all and wont be getting any of the 200 RM deals. Have to wait and see.
FMs are nice and all, but other than a couple of them, it takes so many copies to make them more useful than the bronze ones. They pale in comparison to the girl.
Edit:
The ampy drops are so good on wormhogg that I dont mind the grind. Going to get Soapwort done and then go back and finish Jpn Anemone queen who is the star in this event:bgrin:

Volarmis
12-29-2019, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I'm also continuing with the grind, since the drops are good.
I have a surprisingly big amount of rainbows to be ampied still, so these rewards are really handy.

As for the update notice, on second look it does say that the current rainbow medal exchange lineup will be excluded after the maintenance on 27.01. though it does not specify exactly for what.
As far as I can say, the girls from the next 2 events will still be added to it, but after that it's hard to say.
A bit of a bummer :/ I did manage to hoard 300 just the other day and got myself a PI Yarrow, but I really hope the change they'll make won't be too much of a downgrade.

maotd
12-29-2019, 02:10 PM
In a certain way, we got too much 6* from free now with R-medals, free rainbows from ticket/campaign/etc and rarity growth. Maybe they just want to stop it a bit.
I just hope they will not remove all the old 6* from the R-medals shop. And it would be nice if they add 6* dressbloom in it instead of new 6*. It would be easier to max slot rainbows. Espacially RG rainbows.

For Earthworm grind, it's a bit boring but since stages are really short and change a bit. It's less painful than grinding regular event stages (or any grindable stages like the memory stages) where stages are longer and exactly the same everytime. Just for that I think it's the "best" grind of the game. At least there is some slight variations.

Ghostmon
12-29-2019, 11:17 PM
Guess that means I better get on claiming a rainbow before the deadline comes. Probably Sakura Swim for crit+weakness or Tall Stewertia Christmas ver. for her awesome crit and because she is overall just awesome...but I'm curious what (if anything) they would be replacing for the RC currency/shop area?

The Earthworm grind, for someone just coming back from hiatus, seems not too bad at all. My crit team usually 1 hits the bosses; but the odd time the boss goes first messes me up a little bit. Like Maotd said, the shortness of the lvl + some variety of lvl layout are good elements. There are certainly worse grinds in this game genre, like Granblue Fantasy and others...haha.

maotd
12-29-2019, 11:57 PM
Sakura swimsuit is a great choice. Very good girl. I'm glad I picked her with R-medals.

kuresuta
12-30-2019, 04:05 AM
Compared to whaleship farming, Mizuworm seems like a walk in the park, really. Even now that I can beat the highest stages more or less reliably I'm reluctant to go pick up those superampies.

phob
12-30-2019, 12:07 PM
The Earthworm grind, for someone just coming back from hiatus, seems not too bad at all. My crit team usually 1 hits the bosses; but the odd time the boss goes first messes me up a little bit. Like Maotd said, the shortness of the lvl + some variety of lvl layout are good elements. There are certainly worse grinds in this game genre, like Granblue Fantasy and others...haha.

Put your new girl Epidendrum on the team

Ghostmon
12-30-2019, 11:58 PM
Yup Epi will be on the crit team, she has great overall skills.

Looks like crit is the way to go; esp. for this Earthworm event that really prioritizes OHKO's; sure my full debuff team probably could do just as well, but there's something very special watch the team you build kill them high lvl. pests in one turn. Looks like for now, my full team will be consisting of 2 crits, 1 debuff, and 1 counter/whatever thingy...I love you Safforn, but I guess I'm just not as good with counter teams...

maotd
12-31-2019, 12:31 AM
Earthworm boss needs crit to OHKO the 1st phase and the last phase but I found Evade+Debuff team more efficient for stage grinding. Seens thoses high level pests failing all their attacks and deals less than 1000 damages when they hit is very pleasant.
But yes, crit is THE best archetype in the game right now. And that a bit sad when you see all the other types almost totally useless (Solar Blast, Pursuit damages, React without crit, even debuff on hardest bosses, etc).

Tomitain
12-31-2019, 05:59 AM
Part of the problem is that quite a few attack strategies get hard countered by a single buff on pests. Knights with 80/50 evasion and/or accuracy debuffs lose out when a boss effectively has 200% base accuracy, Knights with attack debuffs get countered if/when a boss has +100% (or more) attack power, some bosses are resistant to solar burst damage, etc.

Meanwhile it seems that there aren't too many bosses with strong defensive buffs so stacking as much crit damage along with capping crit rate tends to be the best way to go. Even if the boss does have strong defenses they're usually built with a drawback (high defense only if the incoming attack isn't of a certain type, high defense for X rounds then effectively zero defense for the rest of the battle) so crit stacking still wins out in the end.

maotd
12-31-2019, 07:12 AM
Some bosses have a really high defense (not the god defense taking just 1 damage from any kind of attack). But when your crit team deals over 2M damage, you don't really care if it's lowered to ~500k. You can still beat it in 2 or 3 turns. Only the strong attack+priority pests or multi-negate damage pests can be a threat to the crit style.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 08:10 AM
Does the New Year's Snowdrop mean Moneti is back?

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 08:20 AM
Wrong artist.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 10:12 AM
New Years Snowdrop is nutty.

Skill Act, Act Twice, Crit and Weakness Damage.
Really Strong!!!

phob
12-31-2019, 10:24 AM
I see 15% crit rate 30% DMG, 1.2 skill act,??,50% re-act without translation. HP a bit low but who cares.
Cant translate what the colors are. Is she another 3 color girl? expensive as fuck

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 10:35 AM
Yes She is another 3 Colour Girl like Sakura. Imagine having both of them on the same crit team xd

phob
12-31-2019, 11:02 AM
Snowdrops a good waifu
Glad to see them finally treat her right:grin:
The new years girls are all great this year
Hopefully they give us a way to get her later for less or even put her in gacha
Maybe offer up a choose your waifu ticket soon?
Shed be a direct replacement for Fennel on my squad.(poor Fennel):silly:

maotd
12-31-2019, 11:31 AM
She is good but 20k yens? Too expensive just for a girl. Maybe she will be that one girl available with R-medals only after R-medals changes?

She would be good with my Sakura.

phob
12-31-2019, 11:45 AM
Yeah maybe anniversary promo will be soon can pick her up then.

Ghostmon
01-01-2020, 01:35 AM
Snowdrop is really good yeah. But 10k yen for her? HMMM....I need to think on that. Interesting that she isn't going to be available in RC shop, which I guess is set to expire in less than a month anyways. Looks like it'll be a tad bit harder to get rainbows soon guys and gals.

maotd
01-01-2020, 01:42 AM
Not 10k. 20k. You got her for 22 rolls.

ceekay
01-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Is anyone playing GS?? I'm stuck on one part of the second set of panel missions. I looked it up on the wiki but I cannot figure out how I'm supposed to do it. *grumble*

phob
01-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Is anyone playing GS?? I'm stuck on one part of the second set of panel missions. I looked it up on the wiki but I cannot figure out how I'm supposed to do it. *grumble*
I play.
I think they are called Dissonia, the ones that give you pieces of Faust.
Top number is how many weapon types are needed to 3 medal. A lot are 6 (which is all of them) requiring you to pick a helper with the missing type to three medal.
2nd number is the time requirement.
bottom is how many girl have to survive.
I found that building the girls for maximum performance works best.
Also take advantage of the reprint events that give you ability to build girls to level 100. We have had three of those now and I run all of them and they steamroll through those missions now.

Unregistered
01-01-2020, 09:03 PM

Which one, though? Checking the wiki, the only one on panel two that stands out is viewing a scene in the album.

phob
01-01-2020, 10:06 PM
Finished up the worm. Need to do whale the next few days and throw in a little memory missions while they are discounted:sweat:
Good thing they gave a ton of stam pots to us

Volarmis
01-02-2020, 12:39 AM
Finished up the worm. Need to do whale the next few days and throw in a little memory missions while they are discounted:sweat:
Good thing they gave a ton of stam pots to us

Yup, I burned over a hundred on the worm + memories, but I did get everything I wanted from them.
Whose idea was to give 6 of that memory currency for one run... honestly.

phob
01-02-2020, 12:42 AM
If they would just let you convert one to other it would work out. I end up with huge surplus of one that never gets spent and not enough of the other.

maotd
01-02-2020, 01:06 AM
Same here. They should really add a way to convert memory stones to memory crystals. Even if it's 4 or 5 for one. At least Worm+Memory is a good way to use this huge stack on stamina potions.

And she is done:
As good as expected. Maybe better. I still need to do her character quest.

kuresuta
01-02-2020, 03:15 AM
Yeah, the memory dungeon is a huge pain and unlike the worm it comes around much more often.

Anyway, my last year's (or more precisely the last 6 months') accomplishments:
Story missions done.
Permanent and day of the week missions done.
Events 99-129 done.
Whaleship missions done.
Ultimate missions done.
Unique missions done, except for two ultimate unique missions: Scene 3 and Sage Laeva.
Cleaned out the Nidhoggr shop and got most of the other permanent items worth getting (except for whaleship and bond crystal shops).
Fully upgraded 3 knights (except for dressblooms, of course).

Status of remaining main quests:
player level quests -- 169/300 levels
aqua shadow quests (chapters 1-5): 43/125 clears
ultimate unique mission quests: 2/40 clears (only able to clear 2 of the 4 missions for now, though)
max affection: 107/300 girls
blossomed affection: 52/300 girls
garden picture book: 1501/1830 pest pictures

Still left to do:
Get superampules out of the bond crystal shop.
Get superampules and equipment out of the whaleship shop.
Get flower gems for events 1-98 and get Rainbow Rose and Asian Rice when they are added to permanent reprints.
Nushi missions.
Prison island.
Defeat the Scene 3 mission and the Sage Laeva mission.
Upgrade and evolve flower memories (the rainbow ones look like they will take a loooong time though).

Fully upgrade team 1 (weakness crit) and try to put together a decent team 2. No idea yet who will be in it, but probably will work towards counter crit (since I have Tarragon) or maybe try to get some sort of a re-act crit team with Silk Tree as the basis (and maybe Rrose, Balsam + some support for skill act and damage). Something with crit anyways, as it seems to be the only game in town. Here's my current lineup:

and best knights ordered by attack power, featuring the current MVP Sakura:

Edit: and with the newest addition:

phob
01-02-2020, 11:22 AM
You got real good girls that can go lots of directions
but I dont see any per turn damage types with the 2x next turn skill act Like Jpn Anenome queen or RG Hydrangea
They work real good against the big baddies.
I dont run them every day, but they are crucial to beating them (at least for me)

Examples I use that work well, (but there are many applications)

Something else you could do is to put one of them with that RG Cymbidium and a beat stick and make a infinite skill act team
That would work real good for a team

ceekay
01-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Which one, though? Checking the wiki, the only one on panel two that stands out is viewing a scene in the album.

on the japanese wiki it says "improve the orchestra" or some such.

phob
01-02-2020, 12:53 PM

I think you are talking about the daily quests
upgrade a piece of personal equipment
and hold an orchestra is all I can think of that have to do with orchestra

kuresuta
01-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Looks like the wider community is not too fond of the grind either. We are 3 days from the end of the event and not even half-way to getting to the 10 trillion points required for the maximum gold bonus.

You got real good girls that can go lots of directions
but I dont see any per turn damage types with the 2x next turn skill act Like Jpn Anenome queen or RG Hydrangea
They work real good against the big baddies.
I dont run them every day, but they are crucial to beating them (at least for me)

Examples I use that work well, (but there are many applications)

Something else you could do is to put one of them with that RG Cymbidium and a beat stick and make a infinite skill act team
That would work real good for a team

Yeah, I don't have all that much experience with the higher level content yet, but hitting them as often and as hard as you can seems like a way forward. For now, I got a foot in the door, but both Sage Laeva and the Scene 3 Mother still trounce my current teams with ease and they bring up some really big guns after a certain number of turns, so it looks very much like a damage race. The best I've been able to do is to bring Mother nearly down to half health with the help of some negate and a few lucky breaks.

I've also looked at Streptocarpus and Royal Water Lily, cause the wiki talked about them under Prison Mother and Sage Laeva, but damage buffs seem to be better for this role. Also, Hydrangea does have the advantage of being easier to get. Any direction I go seems to require a lot of rainbow medals and they don't exactly grow on trees.

Unregistered
01-02-2020, 10:05 PM

Could it be the rarity up after plunking ten dupes into someone?

maotd
01-03-2020, 12:49 AM
Looks like the wider community is not too fond of the grind either. We are 3 days from the end of the event and not even half-way to getting to the 10 trillion points required for the maximum gold bonus.
I think the higher bonuses are not supposed to be reached. They are here "just in case", to keep a goal for players. The true last one is at 3.250 trilions and it was reached early compared to the last Nidhogg event were the last good reward was reached few hours before the end.

For mother (at least the last part of Scene.3), very defensive teams works well. I soloted it with RG Pink Miko. After a certain point, it reach it's cap damages and with enough defense it's just can't kill you with le life drain.

For Laeva, it's hard. Very hard. I just went with all my higest power and pray to kill him. As you say it's a damage race. You need to win the two first battles with taking the least damages possible (and keep your best Crit damages alive) and send all your forces on Laeva to deals as much damages as possible before the turn 3. There is no actual strategy. You just need power, power and more power.

phob
01-03-2020, 02:05 AM
You got my curiosity up. Before it took all 4 teams to clear. Havent tried my new team on Laeva so i did
check it out 2nd turn works good

https://streamable.com/n8gxp

maotd
01-03-2020, 02:43 AM
I tried it too and I realized have not changed that much. I got some new Crit girls recently but the main changes are just more lvl 100 and more super ampules.
I deafeted him easily with 4 teams. I guess skill act + damage up after hit is better than I thought after all. But I don't have Queen Anemone on my main and RG Hydrangea is too expensive for a girl I don't like enough. I hope they will make another good RG like that sooner or later.
Did you tried to use both of them in the same team? It could be very interesting.

phob
01-03-2020, 02:47 AM
I havent but i just recorded the reverse teams double strike with Hydrangea goes first

https://streamable.com/57lox

Hydrangea is full amped the queen is not. They both work good.

One of either team could suicide and set it up for just a decent strong team to finish her off I think.
I wouldn't try to one shot this one, you'd regret it.:sad:

kuresuta
01-03-2020, 04:41 AM
For mother (at least the last part of Scene.3), very defensive teams works well. I soloted it with RG Pink Miko. After a certain point, it reach it's cap damages and with enough defense it's just can't kill you with le life drain.

Well, Nadeshiko is super tanky. But until I can RG her (or maybe get Saffron), Kerria and Enotera just aren't cutting it. Looks like I'm not going to be able to do much until I get a second team in any case. And by then, RRose has most likely already been released as permanent too.

phob
01-03-2020, 11:46 AM
Well, Nadeshiko is super tanky. But until I can RG her (or maybe get Saffron), Kerria and Enotera just aren't cutting it. Looks like I'm not going to be able to do much until I get a second team in any case. And by then, RRose has most likely already been released as permanent too.

Kerria and Enotera are both very good. Only can fit one of them on a team though.They eat you out of house and home :silly:
They just are such resource hogs and have voracious demand for skill act and have no crit and like debuff. A tall order.

If I had Nerine Christmas, I would definitely put her in with her and would be interesting to build on that.
Still would take a 3rd team to beat the boss with what I got. Dont have a counter team to test.

https://streamable.com/ttxd1

EpicFailLulz
01-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Counter pt at Laeva hasn't changed all that much lately, perhaps getting additional selection of crit counter girls in the recent months has opened up more flexible choices for your liking.
Here's a run recorded back during Kayana's release. No Hydrangea as I wanted to see the damage output from counter alone.
https://streamable.com/rjf02

However with the release of Kale RG, you can definitely 1T Laeva at the cost of a bit RNG.
https://i.imgur.com/pFhSqH7.jpg

maotd
01-03-2020, 01:37 PM
I wonder, Channelled Heath is that good after RG?

EpicFailLulz
01-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Great if you're going to use a setup featuring Maid Cowslip anyways.
By turn 3, she provides 87% atk and 45% dmg buff.

maotd
01-03-2020, 01:49 PM
That sound interesting.
Speakingof that, that's just me or damage per turn don't works? I run Maid Cowslip / Tritonia but I neber get the damage icon buff on turn 2, 3 and 4. But for Maid Cowslip I got the ATK buff icon. The whole buff is broken or only the icon display?

EpicFailLulz
01-03-2020, 01:53 PM
I believe the dmg buff icons been broken that way since the HTML update.
Originally I thought it was a cache issue, but it wasn't the case apparently.
If you turn off icons, you can still see the buff dmg text each turn.

maotd
01-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Okay thanks. I prefer this.

phob
01-03-2020, 02:31 PM
I like that Kale RG a lot, but I need a girl with a 30% crit rate single color that does Purple and Red to sub when needed. Kinda like Apple and Evening Primrose I guess with the skill act.
their role is to die and look good doing it:silly:

Volarmis
01-03-2020, 03:36 PM
Heads up, there's a new promo girl in the exchange shop.

Tomitain
01-03-2020, 06:12 PM
Yeah, I noticed there was an extra girl a few days ago and sure enough there's another gold pot available for purchase in the garden. I'll keep skipping those 4.5* Knights though aside from maybe Anri at some point so that I can have her FKG version along with her GS version.

phob
01-04-2020, 02:30 AM
The new girl is cute, but False Helleborine is still my favorite.
I have Anri on both games, but there is no way to get Oncidium on GS
unless you got her in 2017 on the crossover:sad:
Hopefully they change that.

maotd
01-04-2020, 05:52 AM
I forgot but we got predictions for the new years.
Someone can translate please?

kuresuta
01-04-2020, 07:29 PM
Well, I can try a little bit until someone who knows Japanese better comes along. It's an omikuji (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-mikuji).

On the card, there's:

おみくじ omikuji

桜花 cherry blossoms
爛漫 in full bloom, in full glory

(it's a four character compound: 桜花爛漫 -- riot of cherry blossoms)

今日のラッキー花 today's lucky flower

On the left it's:

花騎士 flower knight
おみくじ omikuji
劇場 theatre

Edit: figured out the unknown kanji

maotd
01-06-2020, 01:35 AM
Thanks for the translation. Look's like a good prediction. I guess.

Well. The new 6*is a pure Solar girl. Not very good actualy but that's nice to see this again after all the last Crit+Crit+Crit+React+Crit.
The other girls don't look that good too. But I kinda like the event girl.

Unregistered
01-06-2020, 02:02 AM
Can Somebody explain to me what the 3000 DMM Point Deal is all about?
Thank you in advance :)

Volarmis
01-06-2020, 03:28 AM
Can Somebody explain to me what the 3000 DMM Point Deal is all about?
Thank you in advance :)

I haven't pulled any of these, so I'm not sure if this is a single or a 11 pull, but this one has only 4* and above and pretty high rates (and the standard 22 rainbow crystals per pull).

You can check the rates by clicking here:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/01/06/Dwf.png

The characters with golden text on them have a higher chance to appear as always.

Unregistered
01-06-2020, 03:33 AM
Thank you very much gor explaining to me :)
Not that thrilled about it then.
It's just a glorified 11 draw with better rates and the standard 22 crystals.

Hmm i zhink last year we had a 5000 Rainbow Choice Ticket for New Year.

I hope they release some soon.

maotd
01-06-2020, 10:10 AM
Thanks a lot DragonSword001 for your maintenance report translation. It's a very useful thing.

phob
01-06-2020, 02:02 PM
There should be a choose your waifu deal coming up for the anniversary.
Maybe a another gem deal or even event girl ticket so newer people can get RR.
I dont see any of the new girls that can be useful on my team this time
Looks like a week just to do discounts, there are many.
Trying to get my gem count back up over 250. Last week was good.

maotd
01-07-2020, 02:47 AM
I need some advices guys.

Who should I pick with my next 300 R-medals, before the end of the shop?
Silk Tree or Relaxed Queen Japanese Anemone?

Silk Tree seems a good choice. +15% React for all and +50% Crit damages. But she lacks of Skill Act. I wanted to use her with Yarrow PI, RRose and Balsam. But Balsam too don't have Skill Act. Having only 3 x1.2 Skill Act may be no enough.

Relaxed Queen Japanese Anemone is very good with her rare +30% Damage + x2 Skill Act after being hit and her Atk+ after turn end. She don't have Crit and may be less good alone but she fit in more kinds of teams and allows more possible team build.

If it can help, here are my best and useful Rainbows:

And my less good ones but with some potential:

EpicFailLulz
01-07-2020, 07:30 AM
In general, Silk Tree is more viable for most contents. You can compensate the low skill act with 1.65x and you will be fine.

JP Anemone is great as long as you can survive multiple turns, but it isn't always the case. Although you do have the girls to make it work out.

phob
01-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Depends on which team you really want to help
I use silk tree on everyday first turn team.
I bring out the queen for the big stuff that is not first turn.

maotd
01-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Actually I don't really know. I already deals with the whole stuff of the game without that much troubles. I just need to pick a girl with R-medals before it changes and I want to go with the best and more useful girl of them. That's why I wanted the opinions of other good players.
I thought about Silktree first because she fits more my crit teams. Then, I got and used the Queen on my alt and she helps a lot. And I realized she can be a very good support and opens more possibilities.

phob
01-07-2020, 11:06 AM
We got FMs now that can simulate Silk Tree.
There is nothing like that for 200% next turn skill act
I still think RG Nasturtium is fantastic for 1st turn crit /skill act. Shes pretty durable too with drain.

EDIT
I thought FM was 25% react when maxed, but cant find it on the japanese wiki.
But i saw that the crit dmg one becomes 20% when maxed:grin:

kuresuta
01-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Having finally gotten my first team capable of tackling high-end content and finally being able to fill the rest with rainbows, so that they wouldn't be completely useless, I thought I'd try the nushi missions. Most of them were not too much of a problem, except for the last one in Bergamot Valley, the Mafuru Plateau fight:

The first enemies on that map are a stag beetle and a pair of flies. The stag beetle buffs the enemy team with high defence while the flies taunt and draw fire to themselves. The boss fight has two waves: first a nasty pair of horned beetles who have 20% evasion and then comes the main course, a butterfly that can one shot my best teams.

Here's the team I put together after a little bit of trial and error:

Team 1 consisted of as much debuff as I could muster and in the leftover slot I put Tarragon for AOE attacks and some survivability. Apparently you can just outdamage the first mobs, but that was not an option for me, as I had to keep my strongest team intact for the final boss.

Team 2 was mostly Kerria with some support to mop up first mobs and whittle down wave 1 of the boss fight.

Team 3 was just a filler team to mop up after team 2 and maybe damage the boss a little, so that team 4 gets a clean shot at the boss.

Team 4 was my best crit team with Apricot added in the mix to get two shots at the boss and hopefully get lucky enough with skills and re-act to take it down.

And so it was time to put the best laid plans to test...

After the stag beetle got whittled down, the flies got an attack buff and laid waste to my crappy debuff team until only Tarragon was left standing. Almost dead, she went on to face the first wave of the boss:

Here I would have gladly used a supercounter crit team, had I had one, to deal with the evasion, but then again, if pigs had claws they'd be climbing trees. Anyway, Lone Tarragon barely managed to scratch them and it was then team 2's turn:

kuresuta
01-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Team 2 put on a brave fight, but at the end Kerria alone was able to finish the job:

The sole survivor then went on to face the boss:

She managed to do a great job, evading and getting skill attacks until the boss was down to nearly 2/3rd of its health. Team 3 then took over:

They got one hit in before being wiped out, except Usagigiku, who managed to evade a couple of rounds. Now it was all up to team 4:

Thanks to Kerria's groundwork, the first shot managed to take the boss down to maybe 1/3 of health and Apricot's barrier gave them a chance to finish it off.

And voilà:

Still left to do:
Get superampules out of the bond crystal shop.
Get superampules and equipment out of the whaleship shop.
Get flower gems for events 1-98 and get Rainbow Rose and Asian Rice when they are added to permanent reprints.
Nushi missions.
Prison island.
Defeat the Scene 3 mission and the Sage Laeva mission.
Upgrade and evolve flower memories (the rainbow ones look like they will take a loooong time though).
Fully upgrade team 1 (weakness crit) and try to put together a decent team 2.

maotd
01-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Congratulation for beating Nushis. It's a great step in a FKG player life.

phob> FM gacha hate me like regular FG gacha. I managed to got only one react 6*FM for RRose but not that much.
I know Nasturtium is a really good one but I don't really like her. Her artwork is nice but I don't like her battle sprite and her skill animation. I don't really want to have her in my team or use R-shards on her. I have the same problem with Hydrangea. I know that's stupid but it's like 2 targets skills. I just can't play with something I don't like.

phob
01-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Yeah Nushi was a challenge Congrats. Time for another one and some way to spend all those strange medals on something good.

As for the upgrade/evolve FM goal
Sounds like Devs are going to try to make FMs are thing.
LB mats and new memories in RM shop
We will find out soon

durrem
01-13-2020, 09:13 PM
Anyone want to help me out and give recommendations on what to do with my 700 rainbow medals? :)

phob
01-13-2020, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=durrem;152249]Anyone want to help me out and give recommendations on what to do with my 700 rainbow medals? :)

Skill act and power upgrade:grin:
Balsam and the Queen
RG Nasturtium

maotd
01-14-2020, 09:24 AM
Hum... for some reasons I feel a 6* Casablanca comming... I wonder if I'm wrong or not this time.

edit: seems everyone in FKG team hate Fullmoon Maple.

phob
01-14-2020, 12:40 PM
yeah no RG today interests me
Hopefully the devs are saving Fullmoon cuz she is the next broken girl with reaction and the self crit 50%/150% dmg
and they have to make the biggest beastie yet to welcome her:bgrin:

Tomitain
01-15-2020, 06:38 PM
I didn't notice until poking around in the exchange page for Skullcap's permanent reissue but not only is event Azalea available for purchase but all this time I'd been collecting blooms for her from one of the gold pots I had sitting in the garden.

Event Azalea is still a 4.5* Knight but at least now she's a 5/4 4.5* Knight. :silly:

phob
01-16-2020, 11:53 AM
Load up for 2020 RG:bgrin:
That new 100 DMM point gacha for 3 gold RG tickets is not a bad deal.

kuresuta
01-18-2020, 08:36 AM
How did those work again? You get some random number of RG crystals, right?

kuresuta
01-18-2020, 09:58 AM
If anyone got curious what hanakagomari (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4449-flower-knight-4-panel-theater-post152279.html#post152279) looks like, here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV0JNmsVDCM

phob
01-18-2020, 10:04 AM
How did those work again? You get some random number of RG crystals, right?

Yep once daily you get 3 chances at random Rg stones and 1 pull (★ 6 0.8% ★ 5 10.2% ★ 4 89.00%) for 100 DMM.

maotd
01-18-2020, 12:21 PM
Thanks for hanakagomari. That was interesting.

kuresuta
01-18-2020, 03:59 PM
Yeah, there's some neat stuff in these panels from time to time. That very same comic has a reference to the three wise monkeys (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys), for example. One of the monkeys has a blindfold, another one has earplugs, and the last one's mouth is covered with a mask. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Oh, and the golden circlet on one of the monkey's head might be a reference to Sun Wukong (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_King) (Son Goku in Japan).

Volarmis
01-19-2020, 12:00 AM
Yeah, there's some neat stuff in these panels from time to time. That very same comic has a reference to the three wise monkeys (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys), for example. One of the monkeys has a blindfold, another one has earplugs, and the last one's mouth is covered with a mask. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Oh, and the golden circlet on one of the monkey's head might be a reference to Sun Wukong (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_King) (Son Goku in Japan).

Yup, I caught those too. :D

The golden circlet can be seen in many other manga/anime/game that feature some sort of Sun Wukong/Son Goku, so I'm sure it's a reference here as well.
As far as I remember the circlet was a restraining tool put on the frivolous monkey to keep him in check and could shrink or expand by the master's will.

maotd
01-19-2020, 12:33 AM
And in the first panel, the circlet monkey hold a ball that looks like a dragon ball.

For the wise monkey and Sun Wukong reference, it's not only the comic but Mimulus herself. That made her and interesting character despite her weakness in battles.

smr
01-20-2020, 12:55 AM
dont spam vote for Anemone again this year

Mitoru
01-20-2020, 02:02 AM
You can't tell me what to do!

This year I'm dumping all on Nasturtium tho, really surprised she still only has one form and she's such a good and strong girl.

DragonSword001
01-20-2020, 02:11 AM
There might be a delay in the update notices released today as there's 34 pages worth of them... Hopefully will get through them tonight and get them posted.

DragonSword001
01-20-2020, 07:50 AM
Today's update notes posted. I didn't bother with the most recent one in the end as my WP didn't like all the tables, and they were just covering 5th anniversary daily dungeon and login rewards, which I'm sure anyone who's interested will be getting anyway. If there's a demand, I'll attempt it tomorrow.

Satsuki
01-20-2020, 08:37 AM
Well, new salt pact!

Mozo
01-20-2020, 09:45 AM
Or we could do the free 11 spin and post those. I took a screenshot of Day 1 just in case we decide to do them.

maotd
01-20-2020, 09:55 AM
Yeay. Salt pact! Start salty.

The new 6* is an interesting one. Very selfish but she can do interesting things. Espacially if she is paired with THE Queen. I'll try her on my alt.

We got a lot of new stuff with free FG. That's good.

My Balsam is complete. And she breaks everything.

edit:
Mozo> I guess the free 11 roll are the salt pact Satsuki mentionned.

Volarmis
01-20-2020, 10:17 AM
I know, I know. :p
The thread is up.

By the way, should we try to agree on a single girl to pull all our votes on to see if it does anything, or just ignore it?

Myers
01-20-2020, 10:19 AM
I know, I know. :p
The thread is up.

By the way, should we try to agree on a single girl to pull all our votes on to see if it does anything, or just ignore it?

I think it'd be difficult to find a girl that even most of us can agree to.

maotd
01-20-2020, 10:31 AM
I opened a thread for thoses who want to chose ONE girl to vote for. Thoses who want to try the experience are welcome. I think we should wait and choose a girl close to the top when first results will come.
For the others, you are free to do what you want but please, don't ruin everything.

phob
01-20-2020, 05:00 PM
Reminder to use your Rainbow medals this week if you want to choose a waifu.
I dont have enough to worry about it.
Dressblooms will be nice addition, but it will make it darn near impossible to get a new girl.
Looks like RG and dressblooms will be about all for me in 2020.

ShadwNinjaX
01-20-2020, 06:37 PM
Reminder to use your Rainbow medals this week if you want to choose a waifu.
I dont have enough to worry about it.

Sorry I must have missed it. Been dealing with some serious RL issues that have kept me away. Are we losing rainbow medals or something?

phob
01-20-2020, 07:12 PM
Look at the mtc notes for details
They are taking the girls out and replacing with other stuff except for a couple exclusive girls.
No more dress and skill blooms for FG either.
Better get what you want this week.
Choose your waifu ticket will soon be the only way:frown:.

Edit
started getting a stockpile of 15' tickets so I used
all 3 on Kale to max slots. Looks like she may be next RG
Already did Nasturtium and Apple

ShadwNinjaX
01-20-2020, 07:38 PM
Look at the mtc notes for details
They are taking the girls out and replacing with other stuff except for a couple exclusive girls.
No more dress and skill blooms for FG either.
Better get what you want this week.
Choose your waifu ticket will soon be the only way:frown:.

Crap. Thanks for the reply and info. I hope they aren't doing away with anything else like the ribbon medals or D-coins too. I've missed out so much this past few weeks because of these RL issues that this really caught me off guard.

Edit: It kinda sucks too as I was 42 rainbow coins away from being able to buy another rainbow. Wish there was a way to somehow get them fast, even straight up buy them.

2nd Edit: So I have 1 rainbow ticket for 1st year I hadn't used yet and enough rainbow coins to pick 2 more, since I was saving up for a dark-skinned waifu that apparently is never coming... Anyhow, I know they aren't fully maxed out and I'll get on that soon. But here is the rainbow legion I currently have:

The following are girls I am aesthetically drawn to be worth these remaining coins. So please don't recommend outside of the ones listed (especially lolis - not interested at all). I know some of you are much more knowledgeable and into tactics than I am. I am curious what you think of these choices and if they would benefit my current roster. Thanks for any opinions provided and taking the time to do so.

Rainbow Ticket choices:
Kerria
Maple

Rainbow Coin choices:
Tall Stewartia (Christmas)
Sparaxis
Corn Cockle
Cowslip (Maid)
Hyacinth
Japanese Anemone (Aspirational Relaxed Queen)
Cardamine Lyrata

Mitoru
01-21-2020, 01:29 AM
I don't have any of your coin choice girls except Cowslip Maid who i didn't build yet, but since i have both Maple and Kerria:
I've been looking at Cardamine Lyrata myself tho, and if i had coins i would get her in a heartbeat. I will rely on the rolls with the gems we get throughout the event and pray.

Kerria: Very good but very resource hungry. If she could marry skill activation she would, she also can keep herself alive in most content especially if they don't have the extra accuracy bullshit. But as i mentioned, don't even think of using her with less than 3 skill act girls or a turn one 1.65x/2x + one or two regular ones (Obviously less ideal if the fight last beyond turn one with this setup).

Maple: Just in general a good aoe nuker that is kinda selfish, but also has an above average skill activator and a single really strong attack booster for everyone letting you use her with other "selfish" girls like Kerria above. She is AMAZING at clearing the side pests letting your single target nukes go to town on the bosses.

Myself i would probably pick Maple considering the girls you allready have but both of them are great and whichever you get you will not regret it.