PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

phob
01-21-2020, 02:43 AM
The following are girls I am aesthetically drawn to be worth these remaining coins. So please don't recommend outside of the ones listed (especially lolis - not interested at all). I know some of you are much more knowledgeable and into tactics than I am. I am curious what you think of these choices and if they would benefit my current roster. Thanks for any opinions provided and taking the time to do so.

Rainbow Ticket choices:
Kerria
Maple (no opinion I like Ume and Cactus for the ticket)

Rainbow Coin choices:
Tall Stewartia (Christmas) ... 150 self crit dmg and react. I dont have her, but I do like this choice:grin:
Sparaxis
Corn Cockle
Cowslip (Maid) I like her but you got Wolfberry to do part of this..get the queen
Hyacinth
Japanese Anemone (Aspirational Relaxed Queen) Not everything can be taken out 1st turn. Get her:grin:
Cardamine Lyrata

Thats the two i would take out of your selections.
EDIT
You got good crit beatsticks and plenty of 1st turn skill act. Your biggest need is to get some weakness DMG going. Somebody like Sakura swimsuit or Pygmy Water Lily would do nicely.:bgrin:

Myers
01-21-2020, 10:01 PM
The following are girls I am aesthetically drawn to be worth these remaining coins. So please don't recommend outside of the ones listed (especially lolis - not interested at all). I know some of you are much more knowledgeable and into tactics than I am. I am curious what you think of these choices and if they would benefit my current roster. Thanks for any opinions provided and taking the time to do so.

Rainbow Ticket choices:
Kerria
Maple

Rainbow Coin choices:
Tall Stewartia (Christmas)
Sparaxis
Corn Cockle
Cowslip (Maid)
Hyacinth
Japanese Anemone (Aspirational Relaxed Queen)
Cardamine Lyrata

Finally, someone who appreciates Sparaxis :grin:. I'm going to be picking up Tall Stewartia (Christmas) myself, soon.

Ghostmon
01-21-2020, 11:07 PM
So I've been sitting on the fence for a bit now, and would like some recommendation for RC exchange before it expires too, here is my current team if it helps; 1 and 4 are crit teams (Team 4 is quite a work in progress), 2 is debuff, and 3 is a mash up of OP girls Kerria, Pink, and Safforn with supports.

I'm thinking most likely Sakura Swim. Would also like Tall Stewertia too. I can't seem to move away from those crit girls, they are too OP. Any recommendations other than girls already listed in the last 1 or 2 pages?

And btw what are those SKIP tickets?

phob
01-22-2020, 01:25 AM
So I've been sitting on the fence for a bit now, and would like some recommendation for RC exchange before it expires too, here is my current team if it helps; 1 and 4 are crit teams (Team 4 is quite a work in progress), 2 is debuff, and 3 is a mash up of OP girls Kerria, Pink, and Safforn with supports.

I'm thinking most likely Sakura Swim. Would also like Tall Stewertia too. I can't seem to move away from those crit girls, they are too OP. Any recommendations other than girls already listed in the last 1 or 2 pages?

You are right on the cusp of being able to run 3 first turn crit teams. You need another 1.65 to pull it off. Got any RG stones? Do Nasturtium
Id put Acacia, Dusty Miller Christmas and RR on a team and add your new weakness girl and make damn sure RR got the 30 crit she needs

Mitoru
01-22-2020, 04:19 AM
Any recommendations other than girls already listed in the last 1 or 2 pages?

Balsam or PI Yarrow are great and from what i see you could use a single target nuker. Swimsuit Sakura is a fine choice imho.

Tomitain
01-22-2020, 05:38 AM
SKIP tickets can be used on the event stages to automatically clear them without actually playing through the stage. You still pay the usual stamina cost so it's pretty much just a small time saver.

kuresuta
01-22-2020, 06:38 AM
So, are the ampule stages worth farming over, say, aqua shadow stages (not sure what the ampule drop rate there is)?

Mitoru
01-22-2020, 08:21 AM
So, are the ampule stages worth farming over, say, aqua shadow stages (not sure what the ampule drop rate there is)?

I'm getting a guaranteed ampy every time, sometimes two. For 120 stamina i think it's pretty worth it, i wasn't paying attention to ampy drops in AS but I'm pretty sure it's more stamina efficient here.

kuresuta
01-22-2020, 09:59 AM
Hmm... AS stages cost 56 stamina during discount. If their drop rate's below 50%, then the new ampule stages look to be more efficient.

phob
01-22-2020, 12:15 PM
'19 ticket today as a bonus.
Gives folks a way to get Soapwort.
She is a great girl to RG. I really like her recommend it:grin:

.....now they need to give me a way to get Snowdrop that doesnt cost 20K:silly:

maotd
01-22-2020, 12:40 PM
We got a stone of each year with the special campaign. 5 free golds. That's awesome for new players. Especially the very rare '18 and 19' stones.

And I recommend NY Soapwort too. She is a great Crit.

Tomitain
01-22-2020, 02:10 PM
I'm leaning towards using the year stones to complete sets, like picking Gardenia/Cape Jasmine and Pitcher Plant so that I can reunite the Four Heavenly Queens of drinking. As it is, a lot of the good RG targets are Knights I already have (Nasturtium, X-Mas Worm Wood, etc).

Volarmis
01-22-2020, 03:46 PM
'19 ticket today as a bonus.
Gives folks a way to get Soapwort.
She is a great girl to RG. I really like her recommend it:grin:

.....now they need to give me a way to get Snowdrop that doesnt cost 20K:silly:

"Today"? I didn't notice we get something daily other than memory seeds from the login campaign.
We do get those '19 seal stones from the quest campaignes though.

By the way, after this event we really need another salt ticket pact. :p
I'm almost at a 100 tickets at this point.

phob
01-22-2020, 03:50 PM
Well I got it today from whatever.
Think I am going to get Papyrus Sedge with that one. I picked up her dressblooms when that event was running.
Give her some RG someday and she can be a good sub when called upon:grin:

ShadwNinjaX
01-22-2020, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the responses for my question on feedback earlier. I was surprised today doing the salt rolls by getting a dupe rainbow and dupe gold, which gave me more than enough to get that last and 3rd rainbow choice! Now I got to decide on who to get with these stones. :joy:

durrem
01-22-2020, 09:07 PM
I was thinking of picking up Channeled Heath with my '19 ticket.

phob
01-22-2020, 09:20 PM
She would be a good girl RG for a per turn ATK/DMG boost for sure.

maotd
01-23-2020, 12:53 PM
I wonder if Crowea (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Crowea_(Hotspring_Yukata)) +50% ATK / +35% Dmg when below 50% HP is worth it used with Cardamine. Any thoughts about it?

EpicFailLulz
01-23-2020, 03:19 PM
I wonder if Crowea (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Crowea_(Hotspring_Yukata)) +50% ATK / +35% Dmg when below 50% HP is worth it used with Cardamine. Any thoughts about it?

Crowea's buff is a self buff, but that I can see why it's confusing based on how wikia worded it. It's written as when any party member drops below 50% health, increase Crowea's own atk by 50% and dmg by 35%.
However, I can definitely see sacrificial buffers setup working out with Cardamine as triple self negate and guts will keep her alive for a while. Just fit her with crit buffers instead, as well as Pierce based memory or 6* Skill/boss dmg memory in the party.

On the topic of sacrificial buffers, Montbretia has 2 party member atk/skill dmg/boss dmg buffs which may appear difficult to use on first sight... but when you only have 1 girl standing, it will work out very well. So Let's say if Cardamine is the only one alive, then her buffs will always go to her.

This person used her in Laeva to buff RR to pull off a 1 party clear. https://twitter.com/hazetsukihana/status/1218031985735503874

ShadwNinjaX
01-23-2020, 07:02 PM
For my '19 ticket, narrowed it down to 2 and am torn between Plumed Cockscomb and Creeping Bugleweed. Hard to know when and if we'll get a '19 ticket again any time soon. Decisions, decisions...

phob
01-23-2020, 09:50 PM
For my '19 ticket, narrowed it down to 2 and am torn between Plumed Cockscomb and Creeping Bugleweed. Hard to know when and if we'll get a '19 ticket again any time soon. Decisions, decisions...

I would expect RG Plumed Cockscomb to perform great on a 1st turn crit team and on whale. Kinda like Dendrobium, but single target, and at 680, a speed fixer too.:grin:
not really a fan of the other one. If you are looking for heal, I dont think 5% would even be noticed.
probably cost 100 FG next time for the 19' ticket, just like to '18 gacha is right now.

kuresuta
01-24-2020, 12:28 AM
I'd just keep the tickets. It's not like they'll expire or anything. Use them when you need to RG someone. Lessens the chance of getting dupes as well.

Myrdin
01-24-2020, 05:17 AM
Havent been around for some time, but yesterday in the gacha thread I noticed that there will be big changes to the RC shop.

Any more info about this ?
Is it gonna get worse ? or better ?

From what I`ve read it seems the options are going to be cut drastically. No more pick your waifu stuff, rather here are some shitty ones, have fun.
So whats the actual deal ?

maotd
01-24-2020, 09:50 AM
Crowea's buff is a self buff, but that I can see why it's confusing based on how wikia worded it. It's written as when any party member drops below 50% health, increase Crowea's own atk by 50% and dmg by 35%.
However, I can definitely see sacrificial buffers setup working out with Cardamine as triple self negate and guts will keep her alive for a while. Just fit her with crit buffers instead, as well as Pierce based memory or 6* Skill/boss dmg memory in the party.

On the topic of sacrificial buffers, Montbretia has 2 party member atk/skill dmg/boss dmg buffs which may appear difficult to use on first sight... but when you only have 1 girl standing, it will work out very well. So Let's say if Cardamine is the only one alive, then her buffs will always go to her.
Thanks. Crowea is not interesting here indeed.
I want to use her with Tritonia / Relaxed Queen Jp Anemone / Bride Lotus and a 4th girl but I'm still searching her. I thought about Paphiopedilum because I like her a lot but only if I can get Cardamine through gacha and buy Paphi with R-medals. Di-Yu may be a good choice too with +60% DMG and Enemy debuff.
I want to try a good team without Crit this time. Only good old DMG and ATK buff.

phob
01-24-2020, 11:19 AM
Havent been around for some time, but yesterday in the gacha thread I noticed that there will be big changes to the RC shop.

Any more info about this ?
Is it gonna get worse ? or better ?

From what I`ve read it seems the options are going to be cut drastically. No more pick your waifu stuff, rather here are some shitty ones, have fun.
So whats the actual deal ?

From the mtc notice that dragonSword001 translated:
January 20th Updates Notice

▼ Renewal of rainbow medal exchange.
Scheduled implementation date: After maintenance on Monday, January 27th, 2020.

Regarding the renewal of the exchange list that can be exchanged with rainbow medals, we will now inform you of the new exchangeable contents on January 27th.

Lineup of rainbow medal exchange after renewal

・ New Hit attribute ★ 6 characters “Yukihanasou” (Euphorbia)
・ New Magic attribute ★ 6 characters "Furosou" (Crane's Bill)
・ New ★ 6 flower memory 2 types
・ Awakening Dragon Senchi
・ Rainbow Skillbloom
- Rainbow Dressbloom
-Gold Skillbloom
・ Gold Dressbloom
・ ★ 6 Aqua Shadow fragment
・ ★ 5 Aqua Shadow Fragment
・ ★ 4 Aqua Shadow Fragment
・ ★ 3 Aqua Shadow Fragment
・ ★ 2 Aqua Shadow Fragment
・ 2nd Affection heart
・ Affection Medal “Silver”
Each of the above exchange lineups has an exchange limit and expiration date.
For lineups other than ★ 6 characters and ★ 6 flower memory, replacement restrictions will be reset at the time of maintenance.

★ 6 character and ★ 6 flower memory exchange deadline.
The replacement deadline will be longer than other lineups.
Also, the exchange limit will not be reset when the exchange period has expired.

★ For 6 character illustrations, ★ 6 flower memory names and illustrations, they will be announced at "Flower Knight Girl Official Knights Council #18" on January 26th.

★ 6 characters other than the above and ★ 6 flower memory will be added and updated sequentially.
* The above ★ 6 characters, ★ 6 flower memory,will not be added to any Gacha lineup.
* Reproduction of ★ 6 characters and ★ 6 flower memories after the exchange deadline is under consideration.
* The above ★ 6 characters are not eligible for Popularity Voting in Ten Thousand Flowers Rainbow festival.
* Lineups other than the above may be added or updated.
* Due to the above lineup change, Skill and Dress blooms for additional characters will be at the flower stone exchange.
* The maintenance will end on February 3 (Mon).
* The ★ 6 characters in the lineup as of January 20th are not eligible for replacement after maintenance on Monday, January 27th.

▼ Update of additional character appearance rate up gacha.
Scheduled implementation date: February 3rd, 2020 (Monday) after maintenance.

The appearance probability of the implemented characters are increasing at the same time as the start of a new event. The following update is planned for Additional character appearance rate up gacha.

・ The appearance probability of ★ 6 characters has been adjusted upward. The probability after an upward adjustment is planned to be 2%.

・ When the gacha is played a certain number of times, we plan to introduce a function to obtain a confirmation on ★ 6 pickup frames.
This function uses the pickup of the corresponding gacha. It will be implemented each time it is updated.
In addition, we plan to add bonuses before the final confirmation of ★ 6 pickup slots.
Details of the function will be announced at a later date.

▼ ★ 6 character appearance rate adjustment in premium gacha.
Scheduled implementation date: February 3rd, 2020 (Monday) after maintenance.

The following updates are planned for Premium Gacha.

・ The appearance probability of ★ 6 characters has been adjusted upward.
The probability after the upward adjustment is planned to be 2%.

* Additional character appearance rate up gacha, and the operation of Premium Gacha will remain as it is until the update is performed.

Myers
01-25-2020, 09:53 AM
Before the Rainbow Medal shop gets reset, I used 300 I had to get one of my rainbow waifus <3

https://i.imgur.com/KOzmNpW.png

Was a hard choice between her, Robinia Bride, and Waterlily Bride. I'd max her right now, but I'd rather wait to see if Thoroughwort gets her RG in 2 days.

Ghostmon
01-25-2020, 03:58 PM
Myers: Wow congratz, Tall Stewertia is def. on my list as next 6 star, I really love her design and her crit and skills are top notch. In the mean time, thanks for all of you guys' advice, I did end up getting SS Sakura, too good to resist

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/01/25/DGQ.jpg

I have maybe 90 more RC left over. Should I just get the centi thingy that costs 25 RC that raises your girl's lvl by 5? Thy cost 25 each, I'm not sure if that will still be around after update or not.

And also, need to look into flower memories, I've save up quite a bit of memory stones or whatever they're called. I believe the below img is the most up to date transated pic I could find. Interesting game mechanic.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/01/25/DGm.png

phob
01-25-2020, 07:56 PM
Most of the FMs double when you max them.
Not real useful for the rainbows right now, but for the golds...yes. Maybe some of the silvers too.

link to jpn wiki (view in google translated)
https://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%88%A6%E9%97%98%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3% 83%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%83%93%E3%83%AA%E3%83%86 %E3%82%A3#s78fab3e

maotd
01-26-2020, 01:17 AM
Ghostmon> I think you should keep your R-medals leftovers and wait until the new shop. It may have some better stuff than expensive Centies. According to the last maintenance report translation, we will have some new exculsive girls and even 6* dressbloom.

Congrats for Tall Stewartia and Sakura Swimsuit. With no surprise, I picked Silk Tree with my last R-medals. The Queen will wait a bit more and I'll try her on her reissue. Or later on her Bloomed gacha.

And thanks for the FM translated list. That's very useful.

Ghostmon
01-26-2020, 01:43 AM
Also just found out today there's that one time infinite "re-roll until you land on a girl you like" gatcha, so I guess I can have 1 more Rainbow before the presumed Rainbow drought that we are predicting. Here is my current team / lineup, and I'm kind of stuck on maybe 3 girls, not sure which is most beneficial given my current lineup?
^This one I'm talking about

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/01/26/DGN.jpg
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/01/26/DGX.jpg
(Girls not incl. in above pic: SS Sakura, Wheat Christmas, Streptocarpus, Easter Cactus... annnnd I might get either Ume or Christmas Rose with my unclaimed starter 6 star ticket that we all got a while back, if that makes any difference)

Tall Stewertia Christmas - Great artwork. Crit and 40% react. But no skill act.
Terragon - Great crit buffs and skill act. And she is a magic, which works with Sakura SS and others.
Silk Tree - I don't know if the's even included in the lineup or not, but I'll assume she is. She has react for everyone (Wow), no skill act, but very respectable crit buffs.

Kind of weighing the pros and cons here, which girl can potentially maximize damage? As always, appreciate you gentlemen's advice :grin:

smr
01-26-2020, 02:53 AM
next up on YourGames' modernization list is to overflow Stamina and Raid Boss gauges when you level up and/or gain more stamina from exploring and pots

maotd
01-26-2020, 03:44 AM
Ghostmon> Silk Tree is a good choice if you want a Crit+react team. She will have a good place in your 1st team.

Tarragon is very good but I guess she is better for Crit+Counter with girls like Kayana, Anemone and RG China Roots.

Tall Stewertia Christmas is good too but I prefer Balsam (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Balsam) for everything.

You should also think to Japanese Anemone Relaxed Queen (or THE Queen) (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Japanese_Anemone_(Aspirational_Relaxed_Queen)). As a wise man said one day, "some things can't be solved in one turn". That's why the Queen is made for.

phob
01-26-2020, 03:49 AM
looks like Anemone is getting knocked off her perch
at least so far

Silk tree up. Its about time!

maotd
01-26-2020, 03:53 AM
Good to see Anemone kicked out. Good to see Isogiku so high in the top <3. Even if she don't wins, she may certainly have a new form during this year is she is so popular.

phob
01-26-2020, 03:59 AM
Queen showed up to claim crown:silly:

Volarmis
01-26-2020, 04:05 AM
From the broadcast I can see we've got another version for Saint Paulia coming up in the future. :p

EDIT:
I've joined halfway, so I'd need to go back to watch the whole thing, but there are a few interesting news.

For example, guaranteed current event 6* gacha deals are coming back.

Dipladenia's getting a new voice actor.

We're getting a new collaboration this year, though we don't know with what for the moment.

The rates for rainbows in the standard gacha and event gacha will be raised to 2%.
For pickup gachas, this will be raised to 1%.

The memory exchange shop will see some change.

There will be another affection level that has something to do with an "eternal promise".

For the Valentine's event Kitsune no Botan and Dipladenia are coming back with new forms.
For another event, Nightshade and Larkspur will also get one, followed by Walnut later.
Blushing Bride will get one too, possibly in the same event as Saint Paulia.

The code for some free silvers: R4DD 86RR LJVR SHRQ

By the way, they had a regular party with the players during the broadcast, which was quite a surprise to see. :p

Tomitain
01-26-2020, 07:58 AM
It looks like Canola has the 2-4* 1st place spot wrapped up but Cepha isn't too far off of 2nd or 3rd place. I expected to see Plumeria high in the wife ranking and sure enough she's got an iron grip on #1.

maotd
01-26-2020, 08:04 AM
New St Paulia form is a very VERY good thing. I can't wait. I just hope she will not be a 6*. New Kitsune no Botan is nice too.
Gacha Rates and Guaranteed event 6* gacha are interesting.

This year may be a good year.

Volarmis
01-26-2020, 02:29 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention that we will be getting some flower memory synthesis material, which as far as I understood acts as a replacement for dupe memories during the process.
It might be a bit further into the future though.

Ghostmon
01-26-2020, 04:16 PM
Thanks Madotd for the advice; Silk Tree wasn't in the lineup, so I'll think over it I guess. I don't believe there's any time limit for that one-time gatcha.

Volarmis - thanks for the Cole Notes update.

Will definitely look forward to see what's in store after this upcoming update. So far, the FM mechanic seems really unnecessary, except for some rainbow-tier abilities, the rest of them are near useless, and I'm back to using the now bronze level "Provoke" / "1st turn 15% ATK up" etc. abilities that we had before and I guess they left those in the game.

phob
01-26-2020, 07:33 PM
Thanks Madotd for the advice; Silk Tree wasn't in the lineup, so I'll think over it I guess. I don't believe there's any time limit for that one-time gatcha.

Volarmis - thanks for the Cole Notes update.

Will definitely look forward to see what's in store after this upcoming update. So far, the FM mechanic seems really unnecessary, except for some rainbow-tier abilities, the rest of them are near useless, and I'm back to using the now bronze level "Provoke" / "1st turn 15% ATK up" etc. abilities that we had before and I guess they left those in the game.

yes use bronze until you get stuff that can perform better.

A few golds are really good

I use the Cattleya Gold-is at max (in addition to 1500 HP at lvl 50) it gives 6% crit activation instead of base 3% and helps a lot with the 15% girls to put you at 20.
I have a single rainbow version that I dont use cuz HP is only 600 at lvl 10 and the gold maxed is better.

and the Heliotrope memory, not maxed , each one gives 3% crit dmg to team...I use 5 of those would love to get more and max them
I use the rainbow versions too gimme more as they max at 20% each and 3000 HP:silly:

Also remember on whale just adding all those additional HP can help if you need it. Those silver Rainbow pot ones arent bad for whale at all.

kuresuta
01-26-2020, 10:17 PM
From the broadcast I can see we've got another version for Saint Paulia coming up in the future. :p

EDIT:
I've joined halfway, so I'd need to go back to watch the whole thing, but there are a few interesting news.

For example, guaranteed current event 6* gacha deals are coming back.

Dipladenia's getting a new voice actor.

We're getting a new collaboration this year, though we don't know with what for the moment.

The rates for rainbows in the standard gacha and event gacha will be raised to 2%.
For pickup gachas, this will be raised to 1%.

The memory exchange shop will see some change.

There will be another affection level that has something to do with an "eternal promise".

For the Valentine's event Kitsune no Botan and Dipladenia are coming back with new forms.
For another event, Nightshade and Larkspur will also get one, followed by Walnut later.
Blushing Bride will get one too, possibly in the same event as Saint Paulia.

The code for some free silvers: R4DD 86RR LJVR SHRQ

By the way, they had a regular party with the players during the broadcast, which was quite a surprise to see. :p

Osanazu is still creepy as hell on video.
Yukihanasou is the only one that looks even half-way interesting to me from the new knights.
So this week is upgrade week (15% up) -- time to get all the equipment and flower memories leveled up.
Interesting that so many people seem to have difficulty with the last Nushi mission whereas I beat it even before Mother.
I wonder why Naae isn't a more popular vice-danchou choice. I tried a few of the others, but they just won't shut up. Maybe there's an option somewhere to mute them?

Volarmis
01-26-2020, 10:28 PM
Osanazu is still creepy as hell on video.
Yukihanasou is the only one that looks even half-way interesting to me from the new knights.
So this week is upgrade week (15% up) -- time to get all the equipment and flower memories leveled up.
Interesting that so many people seem to have difficulty with the last Nushi mission whereas I beat it even before Mother.
I wonder why Naae isn't a more popular vice-danchou choice. I tried a few of the others, but they just won't shut up. Maybe there's an option somewhere to mute them?

There are two voice options available - one that decides if quotes from all affection levels should be player or not and the one that decides if a voice should be played after some time of inactivity or not.
They did change the options at one time and I'm not sure if those are still available, but these two I remember. :p
Additionally I believe there was some sort of option to turn off all voices, since that happened once for me on the smartphone version.
As a last resort, you can just turn down the voice volume alltogether. :p

Unregistered
01-27-2020, 04:31 AM
It's 400 rainbow medals for a rainbow dressbloom. More expensive than buying a dupe used to be and you get no chance of skill up and no bond crystals.

ShadwNinjaX
01-27-2020, 05:44 AM
I check the leaderboards with the slightest of hope.... and nope. Anemone is in 2nd and in position to yet again take another alt version from several other more deserving girls. I mean, who doesn't want their 1,000th alt version of Anemone for fuck's sake?! :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

unknown67
01-27-2020, 06:43 AM
According to chat on the Discord, that wasn't a new St Paulia, that was preview of bloom art for her v2.

kuresuta
01-27-2020, 07:27 AM
It's 400 rainbow medals for a rainbow dressbloom. More expensive than buying a dupe used to be and you get no chance of skill up and no bond crystals.

Haha... yes, nice one, devs. Now, where's the real rainbow medal shop?

Myrdin
01-27-2020, 07:50 AM
Sigh... the new RC shop sucks balls.
Thats all I`ve got to say.

One of the best features this game had is now gone, replaced by a pretty crappy choices.
I doubt I am gonna get Chi chan now that the this happened. The could have waited with removing the old ones for at least month or two ffs...

Cepha mmmm, yeah. Want to vote for Chii chan seeing as she seems to be the top contender for 1st place. But Cepha... Cepha deserves a higher tier version, g damnit!

Also the % increase for gacha... right after I blew 250 FG on the current one trying to get lucky. Seems DMM really hates me, starting with GS, ending in my dropping it, and my overall joy from these games dropping even further after the last few changes to FKG.
... Sorry for being a downer, but the burn out is setting in.

Mitoru
01-27-2020, 09:24 AM
I don't know if they're all crappy, Diamond Frost (The blunt one) seems pretty good and i think her aesthetic is very nice.
But yeah 400 for a dressbloom is a literal scam, they will probably reduce the price at some point.

Myers
01-27-2020, 10:23 AM
Thoroughwort RG not released so new waifu maxed :love:

https://i.imgur.com/lnsktk5.png

maotd
01-27-2020, 10:31 AM
According to chat on the Discord, that wasn't a new St Paulia, that was preview of bloom art for her v2.
RIP my dreamed St Paulia. You will be stuck with that failed 5* form.

About the new R-medals shop... well... i expected nothing but it's worse than I thought.
The new 6* are not interesting. Only Diamond Frost seems good.
The new memories are not bad but not better than the gacha ones unless you max them. But hey, 600 R-medals just to max one of them. That's not like it will take FOREVER to get that.
And the cherry on the cake, 400 R-medals for the dressbloom. 300 R-medals for a new 6* was already a pain to collect. 400 just for an additional slot? Just no.

I really like FKG and all but this time they made a really bad move. I'm okay, this year rainbows where very easy to get (with free tickets, R-medals, reroll gacha, 55x gacha, luck on regular gacha...). But fuck up the rarest and hardest to gather currency for that... that's sad. Before, I was happy to get dupe on gacha. Even 6* dupe. Now, it's just a double dose of salt. Salt from dupe and salt from useless currency :(

Oh, and bonus cherry on the top of the cherry, Fullmoon Maple was skipped for RG once again. Seems she will stay in limbo for ever with the R-medals.

Myrdin> I'm sorry you're so salty about all theses changes. I give you a bunch of mofu to calm that :/

edit:
Someone knows what we are supposed to do to clear these ones?
http://img111.xooimage.com/files/d/7/e/stuff-56fdbad.jpg
The 1000 something I guess it's "use 1000 voting tickets" but the other... I really don't know.

phob
01-27-2020, 12:22 PM
Diamond Frost is good
Centy restock good
Pretty much everything else sux
Dressblooms overpriced, should be 200 max

maotd
01-27-2020, 12:34 PM
Diamond Frost is good but she needs a lot of Crit act and Crit act memories support. Not as convenient as Balsam or RRose but she is more than worth it as turn 1 skill act & Crit girl.
But she is the one and only worht it thing now :(

Volarmis
01-27-2020, 12:36 PM
edit:
Someone knows what we are supposed to do to clear these ones?
http://img111.xooimage.com/files/d/7/e/stuff-56fdbad.jpg
The 1000 something I guess it's "use 1000 voting tickets" but the other... I really don't know.

The other one was "take part in the prediction vote".
You predicted 3 girls that would get into the top 3 of the overall category and 1 girl that would get into the top 3 of the other 3 categories each.
It closed this weekend and I'm not sure if there will be a round 2 for the final votes.
Scratch that, you can still take part in it. Click here:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/01/27/DGs.png
You'll see 6 empty squares - the top row is the 3 for the general vote, the lower three are for the thema polls.

Too bad about Saint Paulia though. It didn't look anything like the costumed form, so I assumed it's a new unit.

maotd
01-27-2020, 01:02 PM
Thanks. I don't know if it closed but I still did it and ot worked.

Edit: According to the R-medals shop, the new 6* girls are available until 05/18 only. I d'ont know if they will be replaced for others, if they will join the gacha lineup after that, if the stock will just refill or if they will be lost for ever.
There is not enough time to gather 300 medals before the end. I guess Diamond Frost is lost for ever for me ifit's actually a dead line. Nice. Very nice.

Edit edit:
I didn't noticed but now there is a FG gacha for memories. 20 FG for a 11 FM roll. With 6% 25% 69% rates (better than Memory seeds).
I don't know what I should think about it. Seems not that bad but a bit forced. And Memory seeds looks ike a fail if there is a better FM gacha with FG.

Myrdin
01-30-2020, 08:04 AM
Thanks. I don't know if it closed but I still did it and ot worked.

Edit: According to the R-medals shop, the new 6* girls are available until 05/18 only. I d'ont know if they will be replaced for others, if they will join the gacha lineup after that, if the stock will just refill or if they will be lost for ever.
There is not enough time to gather 300 medals before the end. I guess Diamond Frost is lost for ever for me ifit's actually a dead line. Nice. Very nice.

Edit edit:
I didn't noticed but now there is a FG gacha for memories. 20 FG for a 11 FM roll. With 6% 25% 69% rates (better than Memory seeds).
I don't know what I should think about it. Seems not that bad but a bit forced. And Memory seeds looks ike a fail if there is a better FM gacha with FG.

All of these changes fell kinda.... forced to me to be completely honest with you. Forced in a way that 3A publishers add unnecessary microtransactions, or remove contect and add it as a dlc later to the game when it was meant to be there for the beginning.

Essentially, summed up in one word: Greed

I am unsure if there were some changes in the FKG leadership, or if they just took a page from EA, Activision, etc book (which is a horrible idea, seeing the PR nightmare and massive backlash these example companies are receiving for their greedy doings), but all of this feels more like a push to milk the players even more.
I mean why remove the "get your waifu" thing in the first place ? To get her you`d have to play for a fairly long time, and chances are if you are an avarage player you will spend some money on the game here and there.
After all its the whales who keep the game alive anywa, and they dont care, so there was no reason for them to do this.

maotd
01-30-2020, 10:30 AM
I think the same way. none hand, they gave more free things (more free rolls, more tickets, more special stages giving some nice things, a choose-your-6*-waifu ticket last year, reroll gacha,...) but in the other hand they make very stranges choices: that very forced memory thing to add another gacha, end of R-medal shop for something less good and more expensive, more DoXtimesGacha (okay, it's a good thing to get nice stuff but it forces you to use FG more often)...
They're still very far from Nutaku greed level but they seems greedier than before. Especially right now. I'm afraid they are slowly killing the game.

It's only a theory but I think they may be more greedy because they may loose players. I noticed it with the last Nidhoggs. On the firsts ones, 1st phase was overcleared by a lot of steps. On the two or three last, we reached the last good step at the very end of phase 1. Just few hours before maintenance on the last Nidhogg. It's just a supposition but I feel like players are less implicated in the game.
It seems they also removed the 480 DMM point gacha that gives R-medals. Why? It was to easy to pay 500 yens each weeks to get waifu after some months?

Another theory about R-medals shop changes, they fucked up all the 6* system with Rarity Growth. It's easy to get R-shards and RG a 5* or less girl. And it's easier now to get more rainbows than before, making Gacha less attractives.
In my case, this year, I have done almost only 30 FG gacha to get Centies and Shards and used R-Medals for the wanted 6*, making al the other gacha useless. If other playersthink like that and focus on R-medals instead of luck based gacha, it's not illogical to remove the R-medals to make gacha the more principal way to get 6* again.

phob
01-30-2020, 11:45 AM
I think the same way. none hand, they gave more free things (more free rolls, more tickets, more special stages giving some nice things, a choose-your-6*-waifu ticket last year, reroll gacha,...) but in the other hand they make very stranges choices: that very forced memory thing to add another gacha, end of R-medal shop for something less good and more expensive, more DoXtimesGacha (okay, it's a good thing to get nice stuff but it forces you to use FG more often)...
They're still very far from Nutaku greed level but they seems greedier than before. Especially right now. I'm afraid they are slowly killing the game.

It's only a theory but I think they may be more greedy because they may loose players. I noticed it with the last Nidhoggs. On the firsts ones, 1st phase was overcleared by a lot of steps. On the two or three last, we reached the last good step at the very end of phase 1. Just few hours before maintenance on the last Nidhogg. It's just a supposition but I feel like players are less implicated in the game.
It seems they also removed the 480 DMM point gacha that gives R-medals. Why? It was to easy to pay 500 yens each weeks to get waifu after some months?

Another theory about R-medals shop changes, they fucked up all the 6* system with Rarity Growth. It's easy to get R-shards and RG a 5* or less girl. And it's easier now to get more rainbows than before, making Gacha less attractives.
In my case, this year, I have done almost only 30 FG gacha to get Centies and Shards and used R-Medals for the wanted 6*, making al the other gacha useless. If other playersthink like that and focus on R-medals instead of luck based gacha, it's not illogical to remove the R-medals to make gacha the more principal way to get 6* again.

I get not having the latest girls available for R-medals. Still sux though. Bad move to take all girls out though and ability to choose your waifu.
D-medals are cheapened by this new system as well. I just treat dressblooms as unobtainium. Glad I got them last year with the new girls.
This year i am just focusing on acquiring needed flower memories and limit breaking them, and RG a few unless they change something.
That FM gacha is a good one

unknown67
01-30-2020, 01:14 PM
I agree with you guys about the RM changes (and so did the JP community from what I heard), but I'm electing to hold my tongue for now. FKG devs have been known to make changes after boneheaded decisions, so I won't say this is a permanent change until it's around for at least a month. Also, we don't know what the pity system is going to look like. For all we know, it will be insanely generous. Only time will tell, but I'll be seriously disappointed if I have to admit that Nutaku's RM exchange is better than DMM's.

EpicFailLulz
01-30-2020, 01:17 PM
Originally Memory Seed's primary source was from buying FG packages. Outside of event freebies/reward or monthly shop resets, there was no way for players to obtain seeds to get memories. So it was the right move to allow them to be rollable by FG. Those packages also have increased amount of FG now if that's relevant to anyone.

We'll need to wait until the pity system shows up before making the judgement. Additionally, they mentioned premium gacha will also have 2% rate, so it might affect the premium gacha tickets as well. It might be wise to wait until next week's update kick in before using up your tickets.

maotd
01-30-2020, 01:50 PM
Pity system? What's that? I didn't know anything.

For FG memory gacha, I don't say it's a bad thing. Just, they made a special currency only for that and a while after that they make a FG based gacha with higher rates. Memory seeds looks a bit like a side feature to get Memories despite they where and should be the main way to get them. FG memory gacha is nice. Even if most memories are not that good, somes are very interesting and even more after fusing them.

I'm just salty they broke R-medals shop, D-medals and getting dupe. Even with 2% gacha, it's too hard to get a precise girl from the gacha if she is not prioritized. And some girls may never be again.

twilightdream
01-30-2020, 04:43 PM
Hello everyone long time no see.
Here is my thought about the change that happen recently.

For me only reason Yo-game doing change in RM-shop is to make more money.
Also the change in RM-shop just one of very last changing Yo-game will do.

In my view everything start when they add those Rainbow fairy dragon into the game.

Next the cutie lovely FM card.

Follow up with the first ever limited rainbow in the game Snowdrop NY ver.

And this RM-shop change.

I fine with adding something special like Snowdrop NY ver. but not fine for other thing.

Like FM card
What about Yo-game don't add it in the first place
but try to do another re-balance character skill.

Or the RM-shop
Just add new stuff and leave all the old stuff in there.

Also along the way if you notice Yo-game keep spamming a lot of deal.
Lots of them is daily deal or limit-time deal that if you try to buy it can easy broke you.

Be careful everyone the darkness greed is strong in Spring Garden.

What about me?
I'm quit. FOR REAL.
I already stop support them when they first release FM card system.
Something I strongly disagree first time I saw it.
So the change in RM-shop is just the finish blow for me.
I'm still login but just only login that's all.

Myrdin
01-31-2020, 05:35 AM
Yeah I feel you twillight

I quit Girls Symphony after hyping myself for two years or how long it took. I dont recommend that game to anyone.... stay away from it, ignore my previous comment about it. It literally broke my joy for playing any of these waifu browser games. Heck thats why my activity here has decreased so much to what it used to be.
Not far from dropping FKG as well, despite the money I threw at the game and the progress I have. I care about it less and less. Still keep playing for now but its more of a force of habit than anything else. To bad I never managed to get Azur Line going, and by this points its to late for me to jump in on that.

I`d love to see a Tower defense waifu game, I remember there was something like that on Nutaku back in the day. But something newer, with better looks maybe even the 2D moving sprites. Ideally a pre-registration so I could get in on that from the get go and not miss out on bunch of events. Though its not a must.If you guys know about such a game on DMM please let me know, I`d appreciate it.

Tomitain
01-31-2020, 06:55 AM
I'm still playing GS but I'm not nearly as high on it as I was when I started playing a little over a month ago. Before long I might slot it aside Kanpani Girls as a game I don't actually play but log in to so I can fulfill part of the daily DMM quest that requires you play three different games.

The thing with GS is that if it's not the events where getting the featured character requires a lot of luck and/or playing stages over and over then it's sudden difficulty spikes* going from one stage to the next. If it's not either of those then it's time-based medal requirements that more or less need your leading squad to be at a power level far above the suggested level.

* One of the last sections of the game unlocked has you go through a tower that is a series of stages + a boss stage, with the HP of your characters carrying over between stages. The second tower is considered level 10/** difficulty and I'm now at the point where I can clear it without leaning too much on the healing symphony that I have. The third tower is considered level 15/*** difficulty and my six best orchestra members get wiped out before finishing half of the first stage, at which point I have zero chance of clearing the tower itself since the rest of my characters aren't nearly as strong.

Quite a few events have similar spikes where going from one stage to the next in GS is roughly the same as going from a stage with a recommended power level of 200k to one with a level of 500k in FKG.

unknown67
01-31-2020, 07:24 AM
I believe Ark Knights, which was very recently released in English, is a tower defense waifu collector. It's only SFW though and mobile, if either of those matter to you. Haven't tried it myself, but I've heard it's not bad.

maotd
01-31-2020, 09:49 AM
NY Snowdrop is available in the gacha. She just wasn't in the R-medals shop. The true (and only?) limited girl in the game was Milim (China Pink) from the collab (and the other collab girls), available only during the collab and no more after. But who's care.
I understand your feelings. The greed demon is here and more threatening than every pest boss. That sad you're leaving the game but I understand.

Same for you Myrdin. That sad. A great part of moffuness is dying here.

Anyway, even if you leave Spring Garden once for all, you will be always welcome here. Both of you.

Volarmis
01-31-2020, 10:12 AM
It's definately sad to hear.
I've tried quite a few of the DMM games once I got a notice something new came out, but honestly nothing really caught my attention for long.
Somehow, the world setting of FKG won me over.
As for the ones that interested me for a bit, for example X-Overd and Otogi Frontier, I'm not really sure how they're faring or if they are still around for that matter.

As for me, I'll continue playing FKG as those changes don't really mean much for me.
There already were units outside my range (the promo code girls), so nothing new here.
The FMs don't bother me much, at least we can slap the lure on a non-6* unit now.
Were those dev decisions bad? Quite probably, yes. They have been known to rectify their decisions though, so I won't be saying those are final.

And most of all, I won't let them diminish my enjoyment of playing this game. :)

phob
01-31-2020, 12:10 PM
Flower memories are not bad
I've grown to like some of them and look forward to the forthcoming upgrade mats

If you dont like them, you could just buy the bronze ones in the shop and equip whale and your team and ignore them going forward.
I still see a lot of folks haven't even done that :sad:

Mitoru
01-31-2020, 12:34 PM
It's not even like the bronze ones are inferior. Turn 1 atk, overheal, provoke are all as good as rainbow tier memories.

maotd
01-31-2020, 12:53 PM
Msot memories over bronze rarity are just gimmick but somes are very good on very specific teams. Crit Act memories helpsa lot on Crit teams. The 15% React memory is very good too and saved me several times.
I don't know how it will turn in the future but right now, memories as they are are not necessary to beat the game. I'm not a big fan of it but I take them as a little bonus I got here and there with Memory seeds more than a must have mechanics like Ampies/Centies or equipements.
If I got a good one, I use than good one, if not, I use the regular bronze memory.
Before that, Turn 1 ATK and Weakness DMG were the default abilities when nothing was more usefull like provoke/HP up. Now, there is just more default choices when a girl don't need a necessary ability to show her best potential.

Myers
01-31-2020, 01:50 PM
I'm still going to keep playing FKG till it dies (or I do). Can't see myself ever getting bored of the game and I barely minded the Flower Memories implementation.

The RM shop change sucked but that wouldn't deter me from playing the game. I just hope the gacha change/pity system starting next event will be good.

unknown67
01-31-2020, 03:32 PM
As for the ones that interested me for a bit, for example X-Overd and Otogi Frontier, I'm not really sure how they're faring or if they are still around for that matter.

(If you're curious, X-Overd closed a few months ago, as it seems they didn't want to port the game to HTML5. The company that developed it released Fruful not long after. Otogi is still around and even got an EN release on DMM and Nutaku, though last I heard the EN version was doing poorly.)

Unregistered
01-31-2020, 08:27 PM
(If you're curious, X-Overd closed a few months ago, as it seems they didn't want to port the game to HTML5. The company that developed it released Fruful not long after. Otogi is still around and even got an EN release on DMM and Nutaku, though last I heard the EN version was doing poorly.)

Poorly? The global Otogi Frontier went from regular updates to literally nothing in mid-December. The English devs are long gone.

Myrdin
02-01-2020, 03:07 AM
Umm guys, any idea what is the last thing missing to get this completed ?

As for GS.... It would take a longer post than this, and I already wasted enough energy on discussing it with Phob extensively so I dont really feel like reminding myself. It is what literally broke my spirit and love for that game in a way that made me drop it, and just completely ignore it ever since. Wasn't easy, you guys know how hyped I was for it. Its not like I have a thin skin, but looking forward to it for what...2 years, it felt like a huge kick in the balls, and I aint one to ask for more of that so the decision to abandon ship was (not lightly) made.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation Unknown, though I would prefer a browser based game rather than a mobile one. Will check it out though if nothing else ;)

As for FKG, I`ll stick around to see if the drastic changes get a bit better, and at least some sort of rectification is done to the Waifu shop. I still have few girls I`d like to get, so as long as there is a chance of doing it I`ll keep playing.

Volarmis
02-01-2020, 03:11 AM
Umm guys, any idea what is the last thing missing to get this completed ?

Did you vote in any of the categories outside the general one?

Myrdin
02-01-2020, 03:41 AM
Did you vote for in any of the categories outside the general one?

So thats what it was, all done now, thanks Volarmis sensei :3

Unregistered
02-01-2020, 04:00 AM
I'm still playing GS but I'm not nearly as high on it as I was when I started playing a little over a month ago. Before long I might slot it aside Kanpani Girls as a game I don't actually play but log in to so I can fulfill part of the daily DMM quest that requires you play three different games.

The thing with GS is that if it's not the events where getting the featured character requires a lot of luck and/or playing stages over and over then it's sudden difficulty spikes* going from one stage to the next. If it's not either of those then it's time-based medal requirements that more or less need your leading squad to be at a power level far above the suggested level.

* One of the last sections of the game unlocked has you go through a tower that is a series of stages + a boss stage, with the HP of your characters carrying over between stages. The second tower is considered level 10/** difficulty and I'm now at the point where I can clear it without leaning too much on the healing symphony that I have. The third tower is considered level 15/*** difficulty and my six best orchestra members get wiped out before finishing half of the first stage, at which point I have zero chance of clearing the tower itself since the rest of my characters aren't nearly as strong.

Quite a few events have similar spikes where going from one stage to the next in GS is roughly the same as going from a stage with a recommended power level of 200k to one with a level of 500k in FKG.

The time limits for 3-starring (newer?) Dissonancia stages have been loosened some and the listed levels in towers are by no means suggestions. The level 15 thing is the minimum you're allowed to use, if there were any use for such filler. The third tower has enemy power ratings of 150k to 221k, silence/poison spam and midbosses in the first wave of every floor. It's like the third is the first endgame tower while the other two are for training.

If you're still having trouble with event stages and the second tower, that seems like a setup issue. Are you using low skill-level/low equip-slot rainbows instead of max level golds? Not spamming the performance buff melodies nor stacking performance equipment on anyone?

Tomitain
02-01-2020, 07:51 AM
The level 15 thing is the minimum you're allowed to use, if there were any use for such filler. The third tower has enemy power ratings of 150k to 221k, silence/poison spam and midbosses in the first wave of every floor. It's like the third is the first endgame tower while the other two are for training.

That makes a good bit of sense, yeah.

If you're still having trouble with event stages and the second tower, that seems like a setup issue. Are you using low skill-level/low equip-slot rainbows instead of max level golds? Not spamming the performance buff melodies nor stacking performance equipment on anyone?

I don't have many high/max equip slot golds and two of them have Taunt as a personal skill so they either end up as glass cannons (equipped with primarily performance gear) or they can take hits but don't have instant machine-mulching power (equipped with primarily HP and/or defense gear).

That aside, I'm using a gold performance boosting melody and also performance-boosting equipment where I can but I'm slightly hamstrung because most of the good performance equipment I have is either *** rarity or red type. If I farm the second tower I'll eventually have enough performance-boosting equipment to distribute to my best characters though, even if most of them won't get a 1.5x bonus from being the same type as the equipment.

EpicFailLulz
02-01-2020, 11:37 AM
I highly recommend against using taunt girls atm until they release some nice gimmicks for it. They will just melt in seconds in all of the end game contents.

Perf stacking is the only way to go as everything else is highly unreliable. For characters that don't have personal Perf stat weapon, reserve a gold and silver dress for them as they're the best alternative out there. Since you can only equip 1 copy of each, fill the other slots with tower weapon or dress depending on your needs.

Personally, I just run a full performance nukers+wave start harmony fill-up girls (this is true glass cannon setup) (https://i.imgur.com/1PAUZAb.png) for tower 3... and everything else. Currently there's 2 gold and 1 silver perf melodies, swap them around and make sure they will last the whole 8 battles, don't forget to fit and alternate the usage of heal and regen melodies as your close range damage dealers will need them badly. Tower 2's silence resist dress can be useful, but it's still rng at the end of the day.

Your best bet is really just saving up your gold/rainbow mdz and gems and look out for any decent 2nd evo banners, then work your way on maxing out a couple decent girls.
If you really don't have any decent golds atm, pick some Dissonia maps you want to farm and finish a couple silver or gold girls in the mean time.
https://twitter.com/toren_chi/status/1219295594532851712

Tomitain
02-01-2020, 12:49 PM
I highly recommend against using taunt girls atm until they release some nice gimmicks for it. They will just melt in seconds in all of the end game contents.

Perf stacking is the only way to go as everything else is highly unreliable. For characters that don't have personal Perf stat weapon, reserve a gold and silver dress for them as they're the best alternative out there. Since you can only equip 1 copy of each, fill the other slots with tower weapon or dress depending on your needs.

Personally, I just run a full performance nukers+wave start harmony fill-up girls (this is true glass cannon setup) (https://i.imgur.com/1PAUZAb.png) for tower 3... and everything else. Currently there's 2 gold and 1 silver perf melodies, swap them around and make sure they will last the whole 8 battles, don't forget to fit and alternate the usage of heal and regen melodies as your close range damage dealers will need them badly. Tower 2's silence resist dress can be useful, but it's still rng at the end of the day.

Your best bet is really just saving up your gold/rainbow mdz and gems and look out for any decent 2nd evo banners, then work your way on maxing out a couple decent girls.
If you really don't have any decent golds atm, pick some Dissonia maps you want to farm and finish a couple silver or gold girls in the mean time.
https://twitter.com/toren_chi/status/1219295594532851712

Yeah, I ended up moving one of the taunt girls out of the lineup entirely and moved the other to the backlines for pretty much the reason you noted (they'd be near death while the other active girls were at or near full HP). Shame too because one of them has an ability that supplies HP regen for herself and an ally which helped keep the ally topped off.

I've got the gold healing melody at level 5 and I think I picked up the gold regen melody a few days ago (some guy with a fancy coat and top hat, only level 2 ATM). Until I get it up to level 5 as well I've been using the gold healing melody, the gold +performance melody (level 5) and the rainbow +defense melody (level 4).

So I guess I need to dedicate myself to daily runs of the second tower and hoping I get the +performance item instead of the coat or more coins. Might as well work towards another 52 skull coins for the next quest for that red 5* girl and pick up a third scythe of death while I'm at it.

kuresuta
02-02-2020, 12:23 AM
With Hydrangea joining the team, I thought it was time to take on Mother.

The difficulty with Mother is that I don't have any knights that can survive her, so I need to take her down by doing a lot of damage in a short time. Any such team that can seriously damage Mother gets beaten up by the first mobs and the limb, though, and I need any firepower I can spare. Therefore, the first task is to build one team to take care of Mother's soldiers and Mother's limb and the second task is to gather as much firepower as I can to the rest of the teams to take down Mother herself. After a little bit of experimenting, here's the setup I came up with:

The first enemy group, a guardian and two soldiers, are some tough bastards that get buffed even more in the first five turns and the second, Mother's limb, has high HP and does quite a lot of damage until turn 11 when it starts doing all the more damage. Even fully ampied Kerria gets stomped, sadly. So, the idea is to boost Kerria's survivability with Hydrangea. To make sure both of them are not whittled down prematurely, I stack a lot of debuff and have one knight with taunt and evasion to draw initial fire. With all that, the uncentied and not fully superampied Hydrangea still struggles a bit, but with the help of a healing boost flower memory, she is able to make it through to Mother most of the time alongside Kerria:

Mother has some devastating attacks every 4th turn that Hydrangea is able to survive only a couple of and when she's down, Kerria falls shortly after. They usually manage to whittle Mother down to somewhere in the area of the の-character, about 4 characters worth of her health bar (the whole bar is about 14 characters long, give or take). When I'm very lucky and enough defends and skill attacks proc, it could be nearly half the bar, even, which really goes to show what a beast Kerria is. Anyway, time for part two of the plan.

The second party to arrive on the scene has some of my best knights. Heavy emphasis on crit and re-act with the help of flower memories and Yarrow. Pure Flower Anemone is there with her negate damage to help at least a few girls survive Mother's 4th turn attack and Hollyhock helps with 1st turn skill act a bit. Sometimes a knight or two even manage to survive the 8th turn attack, if defend procs. Anyway, they do at least about four characters more worth of damage, usually:

The third party to arrive is my second crit party. I tried to include as many knights of Mother's element as possible to take advantage of SS Sakura's weakness boost. Also, Cymbidium's here to help with skill act, Apricot's negate damage extends the survivability of some of the knights and Tarragon's guts usually have her be the last knight standing. This party usually does at least four characters worth of damage as well:

At this point, if things have gone better than usual, it's curtains for Mother, but more often it's time for the last and weakest party to try to finish her off. No special strategy here, just a bunch of leftover girls:

Anyway, now there's the Sage Laeva mission that still needs to be won somehow (and then 9 times more), but with my current team, I can only bring her down to half health, if I'm lucky. Heck, even her trash mobs can take down most of my teams or at least severely damage them.

Status of remaining main quests:
player level quests -- 174/300 levels
ultimate unique mission quests: 30/40 clears
max affection: 123/300 girls
blossomed affection: 56/300 girls
garden picture book: 1560/1830 pest pictures

Still left to do:
Get superampules out of the bond crystal shop.
Get superampules and equipment out of the whaleship shop.
Get flower gems for events 74-98 and get Rainbow Rose and Asian Rice when they are added to permanent reprints.
Nushi missions.
Prison island.
Defeat the Scene 3 mission and the Sage Laeva mission.
Upgrade and evolve flower memories.
Fully upgrade team 1 (weakness crit) and try to put together a decent team 2.

maotd
02-02-2020, 01:04 AM
Congrats for beating it. Mother is a serious thing.
I don't know if your Pinkladies is Heavenly Flower's Young Lady Pinkladies or if your Pink is Pink Miko but thoses two are good against Mother too. They can help you in the future for clearing Mother to complete the "do Mother X times" quests.

Next step is Laeva. Good luck. He's the hardest boss currently. But I'm pretty sure you can do it.

Also, you should try to get Balsam soon with her Reissue. She is a good alternative to RRose.

kuresuta
02-02-2020, 01:41 AM
Pinkladies is of the HFYL variety, but Pink is just regular Pink. I thought I'd get Hydrangea RG-d before her, as I thought she'd give me more options for now. But even without Miko Pink I already managed to do Mother the 10 times needed for the quest.

Laeva seems a bit out of my reach right now until I get at least 2 good teams that can survive her minions.

And yeah, Balsam is on my list, along with Silk Tree and Queen Jp Anemone.

I'm also thinking about making a supercounter crit party with Tarragon. If I can get a couple of knights like Anemone and Kayana, I would just have to RG China Root and Four O'Clock. But who knows what the situation with getting 6* knights will be.

phob
02-02-2020, 02:16 AM
Pinkladies is of the HFYL variety, but Pink is just regular Pink. I thought I'd get Hydrangea RG-d before her, as I thought she'd give me more options for now. But even without Miko Pink I already managed to do Mother the 10 times needed for the quest.

Laeva seems a bit out of my reach right now until I get at least 2 good teams that can survive her minions.

And yeah, Balsam is on my list, along with Silk Tree and Queen Jp Anemone.

I'm also thinking about making a supercounter crit party with Tarragon. If I can get a couple of knights like Anemone and Kayana, I would just have to RG China Root and Four O'Clock. But who knows what the situation with getting 6* knights will be.

Here is a good write-up on Laeva (view in google translated)

https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-wise-man-laeva-matome/

Its not what I used,but seems to fit more of what you got. Try to end the 3rd fight with a Purple weakness crit slam.

Hydrangea will be more useful when you get her maxed out, very versatile girl.
Always use taunt FM on her to get the skill act benefit.

kuresuta
02-02-2020, 07:14 AM
No worries, I can read Japanese, more or less. Yeah, I don't have anywhere near the choice of knights this guy has and I simply don't have a party that's tough enough to survive Sparaxis or powerful enough to be able to finish her quickly.

Mitoru
02-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Also beat Mother for the first time today, credit going to Cardamine Lyrata and THE QUEEN. It's not too consistent but i can probably get the 10 kill mission done in a few hours tommorow.
I'll also attempt Laeva but I'm not too optimistic.

phob
02-02-2020, 02:01 PM
No worries, I can read Japanese, more or less. Yeah, I don't have anywhere near the choice of knights this guy has and I simply don't have a party that's tough enough to survive Sparaxis or powerful enough to be able to finish her quickly.

That fellow has an interesting team he made. Check out the Super Counterattack Guts absorption party
Not good for Laeva though and he is an Anemone lover, still I like different viewpoints
Whatever playstyle you like, there is more than one way to skin a cat :grin:

maotd
02-02-2020, 02:38 PM
I really like his Counter Crit team but I would use Pink Miko in it. I wish I can get Tarragon or at least Kayana to make it.
This kind of team is not bad for Laeva. It help a lot against Sparaxis.

phob
02-02-2020, 08:10 PM
What the heck this event girls teeth
They doing monster girls now?

maotd
02-03-2020, 09:56 AM
I would say, what's the heck with the entire girl. Her sprite is just creepy. She looks like she is gonna kill all her knight friends and make sweet chocolates with their guts. She is one of the most anti-waifu here. Even worse than the loliest lolis.

edit: New Nushi map done. It was... interesting. The boss cause instant death if it touch a girlbut it has bad precision. A good old evasion team is far enough. Now, they need to add some usefullness to those Nushi emblems.

Volarmis
02-03-2020, 10:47 AM
I actually like this design, it really stands out. :D

maotd
02-03-2020, 11:05 AM
Creepy monster girl aside, the new Dipladenia is bad. She got all kind of strange ATK buff but none of them works efficiently together. It's like she is bringing nothing at all. No skill act, no Crit, no react, no nothing. Just ATK on certain conditions. They should have given her +200% ATK and that's all.
On the other hand, Chicory is a very good Crit+Negate damages. And she as react + skill act. Even better than Wolf Berry. We should look at her.
And Kitsune no Botan is not bat at all too. Good turn 1 crit girl.

phob
02-03-2020, 11:30 AM
Creepy monster girl aside, the new Dipladenia is bad. She got all kind of strange ATK buff but none of them works efficiently together. It's like she is bringing nothing at all. No skill act, no Crit, no react, no nothing. Just ATK on certain conditions. They should have given her +200% ATK and that's all.
On the other hand, Chicory is a very good Crit+Negate damages. And she as react + skill act. Even better than Wolf Berry. We should look at her.
And Kitsune no Botan is not bat at all too. Good turn 1 crit girl.

Yes Chicory looks good worth RG.
She looks like a direct replacement for Papyrus Sedge who I use right now on my 2nd turn squad.
Shes got the skill act and skills are a little better all around.

new Rainbows I really dont see any way to get them without luck
as I never have 500 gems to spare and since you cant even get dressblooms anymore for gems for the new girls anyway.
Makes them same as RG is
Think Im just doing RG these days

maotd
02-03-2020, 12:33 PM
I guess luck is the key word here. 500 FG are still worthy if some good girls like Balsam or the Queen came out.

The most annoying part that only the event gacha and premium gacha seems to have raised rates. I'm not sure reissue gacha will have. The Queen will be hard to get when she will be back. I should keep all the possible FG for her but I still want to try the new gacha for Chicory. She may help latter with negate damages.

phob
02-03-2020, 01:02 PM
I guess luck is the key word here. 500 FG are still worthy if some good girls like Balsam or the Queen came out.

The most annoying part that only the event gacha and premium gacha seems to have raised rates. I'm not sure reissue gacha will have. The Queen will be hard to get when she will be back. I should keep all the possible FG for her but I still want to try the new gacha for Chicory. She may help latter with negate damages.

Oh yes i got a place for her replacing papyrus someday when I have multiple copies.:bgrin:

Have to wait for a choose your waifu ticket to get a specific rainbow I think.
The only one I really want right now is Snowdrop NY

maotd
02-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Yeah but we got only one free choose 6* waifu ticket and it was 2015 waifu. I guess I will just wait for a 2020 5* stone for Chicory. She is strong but her skill looks like a poor event girl. It would be perfect if her and Dipladenia was swapped. And I have to think about China Roots. But R-shards are not infinite...

Your team with Chicory would be deadly on Hit-weak bosses. Too bad thoses types based super hard maps are over from a long time and not super hard anymore.

phob
02-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Yeah I use 1st turn crit-weakness teams everyday and bring out the 2nd turn stuff when its needed, which really isnt very often. I could really put snowdrop to some good everyday use.
I would like to put together a good counter crit team too for those bosses that hit first three times though.

ShadwNinjaX
02-03-2020, 04:09 PM
What the heck this event girls teeth
They doing monster girls now?

Dear heavens! No kidding! I am fine with monster girls if they are done right, like with Monster Musume. But this? She's very unsettling to look at. I for sure as hell don't want to see her affection scene <shivers> and I might even keep her in my collection. I think that's probably why they put her as event girl because I think they knew no one would waste their valuable FG on a gacha with her in it! :fear:

Tomitain
02-03-2020, 04:49 PM
Eh, there's been (among others) an axe murderer, a super sadist nun, and a Knight with an aura so malevolent that Sakura and Mei thought that a powerful pest was in the vicinity. Not to mention that there is at least one Knight who looks underage that wants to get into the Commander's pants.

I dunno, a Knight with shark teeth doesn't really seem that bad in comparison. :silly:

ShadwNinjaX
02-03-2020, 05:22 PM
I dunno, a Knight with shark teeth doesn't really seem that bad in comparison. :silly:

By all means then, you go ahead and get a fellatio from her then my man. :squint: :squint: :squint:

phob
02-04-2020, 01:46 PM
I take back all the good things I said about RG Chicory , the wiki says her Crit and crit dmg is just self not team.
If the event girl wasn't so horrible looking, her RG really isn't bad.

maotd
02-04-2020, 01:53 PM
That's right. Chicory is not that good. Not bad (she still has Negate damages + skill act and self stuff) but farfrom what she looks like. I'm glad I didn't rolled the gacha for her.

Myrdin
02-05-2020, 01:50 AM
Regarding the shark tooth girl.... no she aint a monsters girl, trust me I know.

Her scene is..... disturbing at the minimum, outright repulsive if I am to be completely honest.

Its very clear to me why she was created. Its for those niche lunatics that enjoy guro and the even newer trend of the girl swalling the person a whole and melting them in their bodies (usually can be found in monster girl hentai... yes, I know trust me ;) ).
I personally find both of these fairly unsettling, not appealing at all and in all honesty pretty damn psychotic. As pretty much every man out there I can "do my bussiness" to almost anything at least remotely sensual, but this shit which is a creation of a troubled, broken mind, is a downright turn off, shrink and hide in the body type of deal killer.

Regarding this girl specifically I dont like the shark teeth design, but if well done I dont mind it as much. But her H scene, yeah.... no. Thats not what I call well done from a general audience, standpoint, not someone who likes this type of things.

So yeah, this chick was made for a very specific group of fetishist, and while I am not one to shame a persons kinks, there is a limit to what is a kink and what is a psychotic, show of the disturbing part of human psyche. (Now it might sound hyperbolic but to a degree I am extrapolating this to the paragraph above, thank god her scene WAS NOT as bad as some of the things I`ve read, that started normally but turned into this crap shortly after.)

a Knight with an aura so malevolent that Sakura and Mei thought that a powerful pest was in the vicinity.
Which one was that ?

Yeah but we got only one free choose 6* waifu ticket and it was 2015 waifu.
You mean the one quite some time back, or did we get another one with the current event ? (coz if yes I didnt notice at all).

Aslo I hope they will start distributing more of the higher years sealstones. 2015 is nice and all, but getting this all the time is unappealing as most of us have those girls pretty much completed by this point. They should do more of the 2017/8 and so forth.

Tomitain
02-05-2020, 05:47 AM
Which one was that ?

Convallaria / Lily of the Valley. I think it's during one of the Blossom Hill nation battles where something irritates Connie and shortly afterwards the scene cuts to Sakura and Mei thinking that a powerful pest had just appeared nearby based on the aura they can sense.

maotd
02-05-2020, 10:54 AM
You mean the one quite some time back, or did we get another one with the current event ? (coz if yes I didnt notice at all).
I mean the old one. And I hope they will give us another one this year. It was a very good deal.

For stones, they gave us all the year stones for FKG anniversary. But yes, 2015 stones are just boring now. It's good for new players but they need to give more 2017 and 2018 stones. The only ones are very rares or from gacha Xtimes bonuses.

And the reissue gacha is still at 0.5% 6*. Bad... They really need to up it too. Before The Queen.

Volarmis
02-05-2020, 12:01 PM
I mean the old one. And I hope they will give us another one this year. It was a very good deal.

For stones, they gave us all the year stones for FKG anniversary. But yes, 2015 stones are just boring now. It's good for new players but they need to give more 2017 and 2018 stones. The only ones are very rares or from gacha Xtimes bonuses.

And the reissue gacha is still at 0.5% 6*. Bad... They really need to up it too. Before The Queen.

According to the notes from today, 3 more gachas will get buffed to 2%, though I'd need to read through it again to see which.
EDIT: The reissued event gacha, the blooming gacha and the ability pickup gacha.

As for the `15 stones, yeah... I'm only missing about 2 or 3 girls from that time, so very soon I'll have not much use for them. :p

maotd
02-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Thanks. I hopped reissue and blooming gacha got a 1% rate but 2% is even better. Now they just need to up the ticket gacha and RG gacha to 1% and 0.8%.
Do you know when it should happens?

Volarmis
02-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Thanks. I hopped reissue and blooming gacha got a 1% rate but 2% is even better. Now they just need to up the ticket gacha and RG gacha to 1% and 0.8%.
Do you know when it should happens?

No info on that unfortunately.

kuresuta
02-05-2020, 10:35 PM
Regarding the shark tooth girl.... no she aint a monsters girl, trust me I know.

Her scene is..... disturbing at the minimum, outright repulsive if I am to be completely honest.

Its very clear to me why she was created. Its for those niche lunatics that enjoy guro and the even newer trend of the girl swalling the person a whole and melting them in their bodies (usually can be found in monster girl hentai... yes, I know trust me ;) ).
I personally find both of these fairly unsettling, not appealing at all and in all honesty pretty damn psychotic. As pretty much every man out there I can "do my bussiness" to almost anything at least remotely sensual, but this shit which is a creation of a troubled, broken mind, is a downright turn off, shrink and hide in the body type of deal killer.

Regarding this girl specifically I dont like the shark teeth design, but if well done I dont mind it as much. But her H scene, yeah.... no. Thats not what I call well done from a general audience, standpoint, not someone who likes this type of things.

So yeah, this chick was made for a very specific group of fetishist, and while I am not one to shame a persons kinks, there is a limit to what is a kink and what is a psychotic, show of the disturbing part of human psyche. (Now it might sound hyperbolic but to a degree I am extrapolating this to the paragraph above, thank god her scene WAS NOT as bad as some of the things I`ve read, that started normally but turned into this crap shortly after.)

Okay, so I got curious if it was really as bad and went through her scene, but nothing as extreme as you described happens. It was fairly plain vanilla sex. Boring, even. The most extreme thing in there is that they french kiss and danchou licks her teeth (of course). Oh, and they drink an aphrodisiac, because she's a virgin and that's supposed to help somehow.

As far as kinks go, there have been some that are far more out there, like the one with Inutade where they pretended to do it in front of her so-called sister and she calls the danchou her owner/keeper. And far more sick ones as well, like with that psycho girl Lavender. Compared to that, Anisodontea is simply a bit weird like Sedum or Otogirisou.

Myrdin
02-06-2020, 02:23 AM
Okay, so I got curious if it was really as bad and went through her scene, but nothing as extreme as you described happens. It was fairly plain vanilla sex. Boring, even. The most extreme thing in there is that they french kiss and danchou licks her teeth (of course). Oh, and they drink an aphrodisiac, because she's a virgin and that's supposed to help somehow.

As far as kinks go, there have been some that are far more out there, like the one with Inutade where they pretended to do it in front of her so-called sister and she calls the danchou her owner/keeper. And far more sick ones as well, like with that psycho girl Lavender. Compared to that, Anisodontea is simply a bit weird like Sedum or Otogirisou.

What I described is the two categories of weirdness. Not this one. I mean it was pretty clear.... or maybe it wasnt? Well let ma add a little bit more context so its less confusing since I even said that her scene was NOT as bad as those two weird sub genres. I merely said that this is a very vanilla, very light nod towards that specific weird kink type where all those pretty weird disturbing things are done.
I was extrapolating, and explaining MY thoughts on why this girl was made this very specific way, to appease that specific crowd. Or rather then appeasing it was more just like a very slight nod towards their direction. The stuff I wrote was just to give the information needed to people who have no idea about these sub genres.
Personally I dont think they could do a scene like that in a game like this. I think the backlash would be massive if it even by any slim chance got past the preliminary and secondary update check.

unknown67
02-06-2020, 07:00 AM
According to people on Discord, updated rates for reissue and others will be implemented Feb 25, so phase 2 maint of next event.

kuresuta
02-06-2020, 09:54 PM
What I described is the two categories of weirdness. Not this one. I mean it was pretty clear.... or maybe it wasnt? Well let ma add a little bit more context so its less confusing since I even said that her scene was NOT as bad as those two weird sub genres. I merely said that this is a very vanilla, very light nod towards that specific weird kink type where all those pretty weird disturbing things are done.
I was extrapolating, and explaining MY thoughts on why this girl was made this very specific way, to appease that specific crowd. Or rather then appeasing it was more just like a very slight nod towards their direction. The stuff I wrote was just to give the information needed to people who have no idea about these sub genres.
Personally I dont think they could do a scene like that in a game like this. I think the backlash would be massive if it even by any slim chance got past the preliminary and secondary update check.

Well, you said her scene was disturbing at the minimum, outright repulsive, even, and that she was created for people who enjoy guro. It wasn't really very clear that you actually meant she was a very slight nod towards some rather extreme genres. Though, based on the scene, I actually wouldn't even agree with that. There's nothing to indicate she intends to eat you or harm you in any way and her personality is upbeat and cheerful. Teeth aside, she's a very typical enthusiastic genki girl. Rather, I think her teeth are a pun on her name (aniso -- unequal, odontos -- toothed) than any attempt to appeal to some group of hardcore fetishists.

Anyway, I'd rather see more knights that are weird or a bit freakish, even it it's not my cup of tea exactly. I tend to find them far more entertaining than the usual boring scripts. Even if it's a girl pretending to be a dog or something. I mean, with Sedum's scene I outright burst out laughing. And there's always the option to sell the knight or simply just skip her scenes, if you really don't like her.

phob
02-06-2020, 11:04 PM
I would like to see Yuui do another nine-tailed fox:grin:

Myrdin
02-07-2020, 01:29 AM
Well, you said her scene was disturbing at the minimum, outright repulsive, even, and that she was created for people who enjoy guro. It wasn't really very clear that you actually meant she was a very slight nod towards some rather extreme genres. Though, based on the scene, I actually wouldn't even agree with that. There's nothing to indicate she intends to eat you or harm you in any way and her personality is upbeat and cheerful. Teeth aside, she's a very typical enthusiastic genki girl. Rather, I think her teeth are a pun on her name (aniso -- unequal, odontos -- toothed) than any attempt to appeal to some group of hardcore fetishists.

Anyway, I'd rather see more knights that are weird or a bit freakish, even it it's not my cup of tea exactly. I tend to find them far more entertaining than the usual boring scripts. Even if it's a girl pretending to be a dog or something. I mean, with Sedum's scene I outright burst out laughing. And there's always the option to sell the knight or simply just skip her scenes, if you really don't like her.

Fair enough. :) Sometimes I type only part of the thoughts I wish to express because I am already thinking about the next one, and this can cause the message becoming a bit convoluted and unclear since there are literal parts of it missing.

I wouldnt mind actual monsters girls appearing but considering the setting I think the Oni girls, Kitsune and such are about the maximum we can expect, as those are the least intrusive to it.

Ghostmon
02-08-2020, 01:01 AM
That event girl...no further comments, I think the comments have been comprehensive enough. I'll umm..pass

In other slightly less depressing news, they are still making solar drive girls? Theoretically what's the max dmg. output for the best setup? And is it ever worth it for anything more than some gimmicky fun?

maotd
02-08-2020, 01:55 AM
Yep. The last solar girl was Mimulus (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Mimulus). But sadly, Solar Drive is no worth it as it's far far below Crit. Actually, almost everything is far far below Crit. They have done so much girls with insane +40%~+50% Crit dmg, it's "easy" to make full Crit teams able to destroy anything.
Why would you build a Sun team able to to large amounts of damages one time when you can stack crit and do insane damages every turns?

I like Solar Blast as much as I like Crit but SB is only worth it on the Whale Ship now.

The best output damage is hard to say. It depend of your team total power. And the max SB bonus is +1420% SB dmg. I guess you can expect something between 1M and 2M damages. But I don't have a full SB team to test it.

EpicFailLulz
02-08-2020, 07:34 AM
Solar party is still viable on some of the maps that are too annoying to nuke through normally, such as high def (damage will still get reduced), negate, or gimmicks like in a few Nushi maps where damage is reduced. It also allows you to have the quickest farming times on some maps, which is also the most effective way to farm ampies.
Here's an example of solar usage at Aqua Shadow Higanbana EX Destruction. Normally the main boss would receive 1 damage unless the two shadows in the same battles are dead, but instead solar setup allow you to skip the mechanic as well as the previous two node battles.
https://streamable.com/4vao0

Of course, the overall damage is nothing significant compared to crit setups, but there's a lot of playing room opened up since the introduction of RGs like Evasion+Shine drop solar setup.
Flower memories also bumped the solar effective value significantly too as each memory are treated as it's own multiplier (for example, multiplied 1.1x for a total of five times) rather than added up together to like 50%. This means if they release a 6* or make fully LB'd 5* solar memory more accessible, then the damage will even go higher.

Here are examples of a player who has a fully dedicated solar setup at the previous Bergamot Valley Nushi and Laeva.
https://twitter.com/aymskkt/status/1184052172943544320
https://twitter.com/aymskkt/status/1171240364159619072

phob
02-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Yeah the FMs might make solar interesting

If you are short on rainbow solar girls, there are a few golds that are good for whale without RG

Solar Dmg up +30% Coral Bush (June Bride),German Iris, Turnip (that's 90% right there if you got them)

maotd
02-08-2020, 11:00 AM
I didn't know SB team can be that good and I forgot about FM. Thanks EpicFailLulz.

phob> Don't forget Solar Shrine girls. They are very good on Whale Ship. Escpacially Strawberry Candle/Crimson Clover. She is nice and easy to get with all thoses 2015 stones.

phob
02-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Yeah Crimson Clover is good. I like her RG. I havent done her though yet.
The way I do whale is to just take damage on the first batch.
Then Im at 300% for the 2nd batch and use the crystal room to finish it.
Takes about 150-180% initially which I got without a helper.
Works good unless they bring the deck team fights back

Edit
As for a team i got 2 solar rainbows and a couple of unused rainbow Fms for shine crystal rate
not enough to bother for a team yet until they get the damage up or Godetia falls in my lap:silly:
If Turnip ever gets RG, She could be good with a 1.65 skill act

maotd
02-08-2020, 12:56 PM
My only Solar 6* is Mimosa and she is not the best Solar 6*. RG girls are too expensive to use R-shards on SB girls for a bit gimmikcy team. But if I got more Solar girls, I would like to try a nice Sun team. It's a cool and underused game mechanics.

phob
02-09-2020, 03:58 PM
I was looking at some potentials to RG and somehow overlooked Butterfly Bush

Single target 5.4
Critical Attack rate of party members increased by 20%
Critical Damage of party members increased by 40%
Party members attack power increased by 30%
Re-action 50%
Skill activation for party members increases 1.2

Damn she would be good on a react team:grin:

If I did not already have Cactace, I wouldn't hesitate one second to pick her.

Its past time for Fullmoon Maple RG. Hope its tomorrow and its good one:bgrin:

EDIT
Fullmoon appears to be pretty good with a 25% rate and 40% DMG , 60% Atk for 3, and basic skill act, and miss

Myrdin
02-10-2020, 05:31 AM
And its up.
Silk Tree won, Anemone second, prepare for yet another anewaifu skin, and of course cross shuriken chan is up there as well. Pink ladies became strangely popular two years ago and it keeps on going.

Canola for 4*.... meh. Hope Cepha can get the love needed one day to finally get a 5* gold version.

Myers
02-10-2020, 06:00 AM
Waifu finally got RG :grin:.

https://i.imgur.com/jl6RKX6.png

maotd
02-10-2020, 10:36 AM
The forgotten Fullmoon Maple finallygot her RG form. She is good but not the expected game breaker. I'm a bit disappointed.
The others are not good, not bad.

I managed to beat the new EX Aqua Shadows stage. I haven't had that much troubles with a stage since a long time. Despite my wonderful dream Crit setup, my Semi Counter+Crit and my Saffron+Kerria team did all the job. A special thanks to Camelia who refused to die against Cherry Sage. She carried all the battle.
More than ever, I wonder if it's a good idea to make any changes on my teams. I want to make them more and more perfect but my good old setup stay better anyway.

edit:
For some reasons 700 DMM points appears on my DMM account. That's a nice surprise. With my leftovers of 480 DMM points I'm over 1000 now. Is there any good worth it gacha for 1000 DMM points?

phob
02-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Dont see any gacha worth the points right now
Butterfly Bush is better than Fullmoon IMO. I will RG her someday, I am biased toward girls that do reaction.
Just trying to acquire more rainbow FMs right now and hoping the upgrade materials come soon.
In particular the damage ones, weakness, crit, skill, boss along with reaction:grin:

Tomitain
02-10-2020, 05:18 PM
Looks like there's a new set of story missions too, so there's another few free flower gems to pick up.

kuresuta
02-12-2020, 09:57 AM
So it looks like skip tickets can now replace one of the gacha bonus rewards (centys, RG crystals)? The current bloom gacha gives 17 skip tickets for 11 rolls and another 17 for a total of 22 rolls. And I thought they were just a harmless addition as a minor time saver.

Volarmis
02-12-2020, 11:10 AM
By the way, is anyone keeping up with the DMM point gachas?
I managed to get a little over 500 DMM points from a campaign and I'm wondering how to spend them best.

maotd
02-12-2020, 11:40 AM
I wanted to spend mines on the 480 DMM points gacha with R-medals but there is no more 480 DMM point gacha with R-medals...

phob
02-12-2020, 12:33 PM
Only thing I see that is not bad is the three RG tickets for 100 DMM and a 4* or better
Its RNG, but sublimation stones are always useful

Tomitain
02-12-2020, 01:11 PM
Looking at the translated notes from Monday it seems that Licorice and Cepha will be getting some consolation prizes at least, even if they didn't make it into the top three of their respective polls. I just hope it doesn't require a gardener's request to pick up one or both of their garden items.

EpicFailLulz
02-12-2020, 03:25 PM
It's the usual poll event rules, no winner may get more than 1 reward.
Theme 1: AneMEMES+Dusty wins popular vote, reward moves down to JP Anemone+Sakura
Theme 2: Cyclamen wins popular vote, so Cepha at 4th gets a prize.
Theme 3: Nemunoki wins popular vote, main prize goes to Tarragon, follow up moves ton3rd and 4th.

Popular vote 4-10 always get rewards every year, so that's not anything different.
Top 50 popularity poll would be involved in a comiket merchandise probably like last year. Last year, the top 52 poll girls were made into a deck of playing cards. https://twitter.com/albellzeffrin/status/1159668970967842816

Volarmis
02-12-2020, 03:46 PM
Deck of playing cards you say...
I'd search to buy that right now if I actually had someone to play such a deck with. :D

Tomitain
02-12-2020, 04:25 PM
I'm sort of distressed at how many of those playing card Knights I can name, including which ones are using an alternate version. I've been playing this for too long. :silly:

Myrdin
02-13-2020, 02:12 AM
If only there was a PDF file for all those cards. I`d let them be printed and in a copy/print shop with some nice high quality paper and use them as Fate deck for Malifaux (board/skirmish game).

Unregistered
02-13-2020, 06:50 AM
Looks like there's a new set of story missions too, so there's another few free flower gems to pick up.

Can we get a summary of what's going on with Hraesvelg?

dugrqaqinbtcq.cloudfront.net/product/ynnFQcGDLfaUcGhp/assets/ultra/images/background/80100.jpg

maotd
02-15-2020, 12:25 AM
I noticed it's possible to use skip tickets on Whaleship. Best feature ever.

kuresuta
02-15-2020, 03:31 AM
I noticed it's possible to use skip tickets on Whaleship. Best feature ever.

I've been using them for old reprint events that are very random.

phob
02-15-2020, 12:25 PM
Too bad they didn't work on the nushi, had to grind that out 25 times:eyeroll:

maotd
02-15-2020, 01:01 PM
Wait we need to grind Nushi? I never know that.

phob
02-15-2020, 01:47 PM
Wait we need to grind Nushi? I never know that.
the new one Mizukage Knight Chapter 5 EX to get all the bonus ampies and 2nd ampies and rainbow skillbloom you get to grind it 25 times

maotd
02-15-2020, 02:00 PM
Okay you means Aquashadows. I thought you're speaking of Nushi... Nushi pests. Thoses with the useless Nushi medals.
Accacia and her friends are already done.

phob
02-15-2020, 02:05 PM
yeah sorry.
It would be nice if they let you use skip tickets on those after you clear it once
Im just using them on reprints
I still have at least 20 of those to get

I dropped all my gems on the Fm gacha
Got close to a full layout now but never got a single rainbow taunt yet and still could use a 3rd weakness.

I still use 4 of the "drain" and one taunt and one weakness bronze

Volarmis
02-16-2020, 02:38 AM
Ok, I'm stumped...

In order to beat Laeva I need to do at least a bit of damage to her with the 3rd squad, but the second enemy eats up the three first ones and it's already been 3 times when she's left on a sliver eliminating my team. :/
The first enemy gets easily dispatched by an evade squad, but then it goes downhill. Ugh, the challenges in this game...

What were your strategies on beating that stage, especially the second enemy?

Mitoru
02-16-2020, 05:22 AM
I'm in a similar position, except i need my main squad to even scratch Sparaxis (the second group). For now i don't think i can work this out with the girls i have.

maotd
02-16-2020, 05:50 AM
Volarmis> My strategy is simple. I send my best devensive core (the one I use as helper team) to scrap as much damages as I can. Then I send my Counter+Crit team based on Pink Miko + Easter Cactus for resurection + Counter&Crit girls to scrap even more damages with Counter. Then, if needed, I finish with my best Crit teams.
For the firsts battles, defense, evasion and counter are the key, unless you're able to one shot them.

Here is my Laeva clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfnbB0IVOOQ

EpicFailLulz
02-16-2020, 08:25 AM
The strategy I often recommend to others is to run a setup of RR that has def buffs, dmg buffs, skill activation, and enough crit to cap RR. With RR running hp drain memory, she can just eat as much damage as she wants and heal it back full. The other 4 memories may simply be dedicated to buffing RR like skill/boss dmg memory for all/or magic or crit ones.

This way, that party alone should be capable of taking out of the first two nodes to minimize the loss and leave everything else for the end boss as it has a bigger dps requirement. Often times I see people throwing all they got at Sparaxis and have them melted in a turn and end up not having anything left for end node, so may as well just run something super tanky that can heal against Sparaxis. Kerria clones can pull off the same thing, same strategy applies at Scene 3.

https://streamable.com/7cjnf
https://streamable.com/ldlq4

Similar concept to maotd, just with a heavy nuker instead.

Volarmis
02-16-2020, 01:44 PM
Update on the situation: finally took her down. :D

Thanks for the reference, maotd and EpicFailLulz.
I took a moment to brainstorm my options based on yours and noticed I wasn't using some of my knights to their full abilities.
Then I unsealed my stack of Centies and ancient ampies to boost up Nadeshiko shrine maiden and PI Yarrow.
I shuffled the party around a bit and went with the final squad nuke strategy... and then succeeded on the first try. :D

For future reference:https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/02/16/DOG.png

Squad one is my evade team of choice.
I actually forgot to slap on the overheal FM on Pinkladies and Kerria and thought I'd have to redo.
I'm glad I didn't have to - the squad fulfilled its role, defeated the first enemy and chunked a bit the second one.

Squad two is quite possibly my biggest change: maxed out Nadeshiko in everything except equipment slots.
Here I made sure to have defense boosting FMs and assembled the members to boost out Nadeshiko's skill act + give her the ability to abuse other attribute weakpoints.
She was the last one standing, healing off of both her enemies and reached the final boss with full health, finally taking a part of her down with her.

Squad three is the one I actually assembled last, mainly to get any possible damage, preferably abusing the attribute advantage.
I was ready to make them fight the second enemy, hence all the slash girls, but they actually did a good job of taking Laeva's health by about a half.

Squad four was the nuker. I slapped a lure on Hydrangea, just in case Laeva gets a turn, to make sure all the abilities go off on the next one.
She did get hit once and the following turn was the last one of this stage. :)
Maxed out Yarrow played a good role and I was considering to add Scotchbroom (x-mas) for the chance to re-act, but it turned out unneeded.

maotd
02-16-2020, 02:02 PM
Congrats :D I'm glad my clear helped you.
Pink Miko is a very good girl in many many situations. RRose + Yarrow PI is a nice combo too. I used it a lot in the past. Hydrangea works well with them.
Now, good luck for doing this ten times. But first time is always the hardest. It should be way easier now.

Mitoru
02-16-2020, 06:41 PM
Ok, motivated by Volarmis success i spent a good while changing around the girls, equips and memories to try Maotd's and epicfaillulz's strategy.
With multiple attempts i'm at two clears allready.
It's kinda pathetic, but sometimes works.
Pretty much the same idea as Volarmis, but the nukers are in my third squad because Kerria simply can't solo the Sparaxis stage in the long run. If i put more activators she dies because of insufficient debuffs/defense buffs. And i have no debuffers with skill act other than what i'm allready using.

All credit to you guys, Kerria and mama Yarrow.
My nuke squad just took out Laeva by themselves because of a ton of re-acts, Silk Tree is terrifying.

maotd
02-17-2020, 09:40 AM
Congrats too :D
I think Queen Anemone would be better with Kerria instead of Nipple Wort. She will gives the Skill act, Dmg and Def needed by Kerria. And Nipple Wort is good in any Crit Team anyway.

edit:
It seems it's the end of the evently 20ooFG over 10 days. That's hard.

Mitoru
02-17-2020, 10:20 AM
Queen Anemone is allready there and she has neither defense increase or skill act, so you must be thinking of someone else heh. Currectly 4/10 completes.
I'll try some runs with Wax Vine instead of her tho and see if casting more often lets her stay alive.

maotd
02-17-2020, 10:36 AM
According to her icon, it's her alternative version and she has it: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Japanese_Anemone_(Aspirational_Relaxed_Queen).
+22% DEF and DMG + Skill act after being attacked.

Mitoru
02-17-2020, 11:08 AM
Ah yes, i legit keep forgetting that she is also "Anemone".
I tried her, but she doesn't provide long term value since she has zero ampys put into her and dies in 2 turns if she gets all her guts procs.
I could try her instead of regular Anemone, but i think the crit is more worth it.

maotd
02-17-2020, 12:56 PM
Sorry. I should have say Queen Japanese Anemone. She is supposed to be very good but I guess Sparaxis is too agressive for her. Anyway, the most important is that you can do the stage, even if it's not 100% clear rate.

About today maint., I dont really know what to think. The 20oo free FG over 10 days are gone. That's a shame at this time of the game where FG are more valuable than ever with thoses 22X RG gacha and the new 2% rates + pity system. But in another hand, it seems they will gave us another free 6* ticket (we will get it but I'm note 100% sure it's a 100% 6* ticket). That's a nice thing.

For girls, I'll wait until wiki update to be sure and don't overhype but it seems we got some precious gems here.

EpicFailLulz
02-17-2020, 01:20 PM
Another welcome back campaign (similar to last year where we were rolling for event girls instead). They're quest campaigns to do 50 searches and clear 60 maps. There's 3rd quest to clear 30 maps to get a random 6* via roll.

Additionally there will be RT campaign starting later today starting at noon JST, and the 100 dmm pts step up gacha will also reset on March 16th.

There's also a new returnee login panel, but that doesn't doesn't matter for most of us as it requires 1 month inactivity.

Volarmis
02-17-2020, 01:56 PM
The 20oo free FG over 10 days are gone.

It's not like those free FGs are gone, I think they moved them to the campaign quest rewards. :p

As for the girls' new abilities:
Lewisia: negation, atk +30% for everyone, skill act x1.2 for everyone, +10% damage per turn (up to 30%) for everyone, +12% miss rate for 3 enemies
Rose Moss: +atk for everyone depending on the number of enemies leftover (3 - 15%, 2 - 30%, 1 - 45%), crit act +25% for everyone, crit act +30% for herself, crit damage +30% for herself, +10% damage against bosses for everyone, +20% against bosses for herself, +15% atk for everyone against bosses, +35% atk for herself against bosses
Lychnis: def +30% for everyone, super counter (4x), +18% atk for eveyone against bosses, +15% damage against bosses for everyone, skill act based on her skill level (up to x1.36) for eveyone
Akane: def +30% for everyone, atk +32% for everyone, skill act x1.2 for everyone, evade, super counter (4x)

maotd
02-17-2020, 02:07 PM
They do the 20oo FG login every events for more than a year now. That's strange to stop it just now. I really hope it will be back next event but I have doubts about this.

So, Akane really has DEF+Evasion+Super counter, making her the first girl in the game with that precious combo (every other girls have only evade+simple counter). She even has Skill act. She is like a Super Saffron Clone. Nice.
Rose Moss is good too. She has only +30% Crit damages but her +30% damages on bosses is interesting.

EpicFailLulz
02-17-2020, 02:41 PM
If you're referring to the 10 days login attached to the top right corner if your login days, then those are part of the monthly login campaign. For instance, the one that just ended was for 61st month of the game running. Once March comes, there will be another one celebrating 62nd month of the game, etc etc.

The other login banner going on was for 5th anni. We had a pre-anni campaign, campaign during anni, as well as one after during Valentine's which was also to celebrate 5th anni.

These special ones aren't as common, but devs generally find some way or another to drop them in.
There should definitely be a login campaign to celebrate Spring during next month though, as well as a campaign which is a part of "Doll Festival" which is next event's theme based in their calendar.

phob
02-17-2020, 02:53 PM
I just ran a bunch of 10pt event misions. I got Trailing Abutilon (Athletic Meet) with the free ticket
Not good enough to run with the mains, but she will be excellent addition to the whale:grin:
Looks like this week will just be burning off spare stam. None of the new girls interest me.

durrem
02-17-2020, 03:04 PM
Are we going to do a thread for the 6 star tix?

phob
02-17-2020, 03:13 PM
Hope they give us a way to get a '19 ticket soon
Have a need for a third 2X next turn skill act girl
Want to get Baikamo (Halloween) to fill that need
unless somebody else comes along.

Ghostmon
02-17-2020, 10:18 PM
Oh is there a rumor to get a '19 ticket? And so that free 6 star ticket, I guess kind of like what we got before (a similar ticket last yr I think?), a free 6, but a random one it seems? Better than nothing I guess, it'll be a nice surprise.

And thanks to Maotd, your tip a few pages back, using skip tickets on whaleship, got me a few ampules. What's the best map to farm ampules atm, is it whaleship, or another way? Sometimes I get it on aqua shadows, but a tad bit inconsistent from what I observed.

phob
02-17-2020, 11:39 PM
I don't have any info on '19 ticket.
Those aqua shadows (I do the Flowering Peach one because its really fast) and the memory maps aren't bad to farm ampies.
Unfortunately they are not on sale this week, so not a good week to farm.
The special ampy maps they had a couple of weeks ago I blew 100 pots on, but you can get what you want and fast.
Hope to see those again.

Volarmis
02-18-2020, 09:36 AM
I think I get ampies mostly from Aqua Shadow maps.
My AS map of choice is the one with the Pansy sisters. Just put a trigger team up front and you got map clear in two turns.

maotd
02-18-2020, 09:51 AM
If you're referring to the 10 days login attached to the top right corner if your login days, then those are part of the monthly login campaign. For instance, the one that just ended was for 61st month of the game running. Once March comes, there will be another one celebrating 62nd month of the game, etc etc.
That's thoses ones. If another one came normally after this event it's okay. I was afraid they just stopped it.

Why not. A special 6* ticket pact is a nice idea.

And so that free 6 star ticket, I guess kind of like what we got before (a similar ticket last yr I think?)
The only 6* ticket we got (at least since I'm playing) was for mobile version celebration.
Last year we got one but it was a 55x gacha reward on Bath Fennel event.
And the last one we got was a choose your waifu 2015 6*ticket.

It's random but any free 6* is nice anyway.

Mitoru
02-19-2020, 07:21 AM
I just ran a bunch of 10pt event misions. I got Trailing Abutilon (Athletic Meet) with the free ticket
Not good enough to run with the mains, but she will be excellent addition to the whale:grin:
Looks like this week will just be burning off spare stam. None of the new girls interest me.

I got Yukata Geranium, or as i like to call her Titanium.
She seems underwhelming. Like, sure she has skill act + dodge and some buffs but i have so many girls like that allready i see no reason to grow her other than a slight whale upgrade.
And my red ship is allready very strong.

Volarmis
02-19-2020, 12:49 PM

Since people started opening them up, I don't think we could at this point. :p

Tomitain
02-19-2020, 12:58 PM
I ended up with Nerine X-mas from my ticket. I was hoping to get one of her versions eventually and now I have enough pierce 6* Knights for a full squad (RG Kale, RG Robinia, Ume, Saffron, Nerine).

Volarmis
02-19-2020, 02:39 PM
I think I lucked out on my free roll. :p

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/02/19/DO8.png

Myers
02-19-2020, 04:14 PM
I got Fennel (Yukata Hotspring). I love her, but she's literally the only rainbow I have 4 equipment slots for already. So that's quite unlucky.

skasio
02-19-2020, 05:20 PM
Streptocarpus (Halloween). Not bad, not bad... I can already see her in my OTK Crit team, killing bosses like there's no tomorrow turn two.

durrem
02-19-2020, 08:07 PM
I got an interesting char Crown Imperial.

https://i.imgur.com/2GcZyK8.jpg

DragonSword001
02-20-2020, 12:13 AM
Mine was Pygmy Water Lily, which was good. I needed another red 6*. Now to get some purples.

Mozo
02-20-2020, 03:23 AM
I got Japanese Anemone (Aspirational Relaxed Queen).

unknown67
02-20-2020, 06:57 AM
Sutera for me. Not one of the two I really wanted (Crown Imperial/Tarragon to progress my Lilywood Senate completion), but still a new knight and welcome addition to the collection.

kuresuta
02-20-2020, 09:46 PM
Got Corn Cockle (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Corn_Cockle) with my ticket... I guess she's not the worst knight... good skill, good stats, skill act, guaranteed critical.

I think I get ampies mostly from Aqua Shadow maps.
My AS map of choice is the one with the Pansy sisters. Just put a trigger team up front and you got map clear in two turns.

Chapter 10 EX is my go-to for being short and easy 1 turn map.

Volarmis
02-20-2020, 09:52 PM
Got Corn Cockle (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Corn_Cockle) with my ticket... I guess she's not the worst knight... good skill, good stats, skill act, guaranteed critical.

Chapter 10 EX is my go-to for being short and easy 1 turn map.

I wrote 2 because you need to go through 2 fights. :p

kuresuta
02-21-2020, 11:33 AM
I guess then 10 Ex is a one round map :) You only need to go through one fight that ends in one round, if you have a relatively decent crit team.

EpicFailLulz
02-21-2020, 06:10 PM
Although I mentioned about it previously, I didn't get to post it. With solar drive party, there's actually two maps that allows you for super quick clears.
Chapter 4 with Lycoris: https://streamable.com/w4yce
Chapter 10 with Enotera: https://streamable.com/lzexc

In the event of no stamina cut on aqua shadow or whaleship, the other fast spots I generally get my ampies are either Memory Map of your choice or Scene 1.
Memory maps are 1 battle, and plenty of flexibility depending on which map gimmick you pick.
Scene 1 stamina cost is only 84 when there's stam cut and has more chests than anywhere else. Scene 2 can achieve the same thing but has 3 fights instead of 2.
https://streamable.com/ey5xt

Volarmis
02-22-2020, 12:30 AM
Wow, that's the first time I see solar drive teams work so well.

The team I run the Pansy sisters map on is one that I didn't really change over the years with Cattleya (Princess), Water Lily (June Bride), Dusty Miller (X-mas), Novalis (Queen) and Liverwort.
I tried both those AS maps you've mentioned and the Enotera one was cleared in 1 turn as well, while the Lycoris one needed 2 turns, though that could be amended by chaning around the team for a more trigger-oriented setup with different elements.

I think I'll still run the Pansy sisters' map personally. :p
All in all, I don't have any solar drive oriented rainbows to make the other maps work well.
Also there's just something amusing seeing them in banana costumes, especially the exasperated Purple Pansy.

maotd
02-22-2020, 02:15 AM
I usually run Peaches map with a strong hit type crit. Sometimes I run ReCactus map but I'm not sure Fragment drop rate is higher on ReAS maps.
I also like Dendribium+BB map even if it's a two fights map.
For Memory maps, I always do the second one from the top. The boss is just a huge HP bag with weak attack. it's easy to kill it in one or two turns before it goes crazy.

ShadwNinjaX
02-22-2020, 09:39 PM
Sorry for late response as I've been busy. My rainbow ticket got me Nipplewort.... another lol... yay... :sad:

phob
02-22-2020, 10:39 PM
Sorry for late response as I've been busy. My rainbow ticket got me Nipplewort.... another lol... yay... :sad:

At least she is a useful girl:grin:
Wow some folks really did well. Congratulations.
Sheep, Queen, Silk Tree...are you kidding me?

I would of liked that Nerine Christmas.
I got a couple of those rainbow debuff memories that I am not using.
Hoping they make the upgrade materials obtainable soon
Want to RG Spider Lily still need another

maotd
02-25-2020, 10:18 AM
Someone knows chats are that new flower and thoses tickets please?
http://img112.xooimage.com/files/2/7/5/things-5715558.jpg

edit:
It seems thoses new Memory stones/crystal maps have a very high ampule rate.

phob
02-25-2020, 11:00 AM
Its a gold FM upgrade flower. There is a rainbow one too in the Rainbow medal shop. Damn pricey though:eyeroll:
The tickets are a comp for a bug in the last aqua shadow mission. One of the pots didnt work so you can pick what you want.

maotd
02-25-2020, 11:32 AM
Thanks. I found it myself for the tickets. And yes, they are too expensives. But that was predictable.
Thanks for the ticket. That's nice. 20 free 6* fragments.

For the RG, Wax Tree is nice with Crit and React. But she lacks skill act.
Chickweed may be interesting too with skill act if attacked + miss + evasion. Good combo for a reliable source of skill activation. A good choice for good old evasion teams. She works well with the new Lewisia and her negate damage + miss.

Myers
02-25-2020, 05:39 PM
Today's update was great!

Added a Memory Dungeon that rewards more Memory Shards (and pretty easy to clear) and an auto-sell feature.

GForce
02-26-2020, 12:30 AM
Something is wrong with the game, it just won't load.
Earlier right before encountering this issue, when I selected the gift box icon, the menu wouldn't load and I was treated to a faceless Nazuna.
Update: Fixed the issue by clearing my history, guess I haven't done it in a while.

maotd
02-26-2020, 11:32 AM
What is the deal with the 980 DMM point gacha? Is it worth it? It seems it's 10 D-medals but how many rolls? 1 or 11?

It seems old 980 DMM point gacha were better in the good old past. Or is it just me?

smr
02-28-2020, 01:20 AM
Unitia's closing on the 31st of March

maotd
02-29-2020, 02:53 AM
Someone can explain this gacha please?

Volarmis
02-29-2020, 03:19 AM
Someone can explain this gacha please?

If I'm reading this right, this should be a 5-roll with at least one 5*+ pull guaranteed.
You can pull it max 8 times and you get 10 D-medals additionally each pull.
It would be great if someone confirmed this though.

EpicFailLulz
02-29-2020, 11:26 AM
If I'm reading this right, this should be a 5-roll with at least one 5*+ pull guaranteed.
You can pull it max 8 times and you get 10 D-medals additionally each pull.
It would be great if someone confirmed this though.

You are correct on the deal. Although this deal is pretty much garbage compared to all the previous ones they have done for 960, so don't waste your money on it.
Take this old tweet of the similar kind of deal back in December for example, the current deal has a small fraction of what they had for offer.
https://twitter.com/flower_staff/status/1204780390608556032

Seem like they're throwing just a bunch of pointless/rip off deals lately since the removal of rainbow medals and implement of skip tickets.
I'd advise holding off spending on these deals until Golden Week.

maotd
02-29-2020, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the translation.
I add to use 700 DMM point got from a campaign before 13 march. That's why I'm looking for bad deals. I guess I'll wait a bit more. Since the 480 DMM point deals with R-medals is gone thereis no really worthy low DMM point deals.

ShadwNinjaX
03-02-2020, 04:01 PM
New event, yet another opportunity lost for a dark skinned waifu… yet they give us a loli whose tits are the size of half her body. How the hell does she even walk!? :think:

phob
03-02-2020, 04:18 PM
New event, yet another opportunity lost for a dark skinned waifu… yet they give us a loli whose tits are the size of half her body. How the hell does she even walk!? :think:

She takes 5 turns to max dmg too. Who the hell wants to spend 500 gems for that?

Edit
We got some more of those apology tickets
I dont need any rainbow crystals, got a ton of those already.
Im going with ampies, Got Butterfly Bush about half done.
Shes a real good beast if you are looking for somebody good to RG:grin:

EpicFailLulz
03-02-2020, 05:48 PM
For turn based setup, Flame Lily and Geum are definitely interesting additions as they offer def buffs to put up some survival so that you actually reach 3 turns. (So u can actually use turn based effectively outside of Laeva/Scene 3)
Flame lily might not be as viable due to lack of atk buff which can be dangerous against all these high def enemies nowadays, but she would still offer 50% boss dmg and 10% skill dmg by turn 3 which is good enough.
Geum is an good alternative if you don't want/need Cowslip for negate, extra tankiness overall can be more useful than a single negate.

Speaking of which, all these recent turn based buffers has allowed RR to break 5m dmg in RB's.
https://twitter.com/yukyuokoku/status/1234485068145389574

maotd
03-03-2020, 10:08 AM
The 6* is an oversexualised loli. Interesting. I like the idea.

She takes 5 turns to max dmg too. Who the hell wants to spend 500 gems for that?
I would try if I wasn't keeping my FG for The Queen reissue. I often stay more than that with my evade team. This kind of buff can be interesting.
edit:
Actually Fire Lily looks good. She is a kind of Queen Anemone with DMG buff over 5 turns instead of ATK buff. Less DMG buff when attacked but permanant skill damage. She is a nice choice for more defensive setup or with HP drain girls (RRose to not name her). I may try her.

Mitoru
03-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Avens is looking really solid for slower teams with a leeching carry like Kerria, my big problem is that I'm behind on the Rainbow Rose hype train and i really want both of them.
By the time I can get RR there might come out another girl i want instead of Avens.

maotd
03-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Just go with Avens. You will get more than enough R-shards before RRose came out. And even if you don't have enough R-shards for RRose in the future, you will get them anyway.
You should just enjoy the promotion when you want. If you wait, anouther girl will come, and another one, and another one and you will never promote anyone.

Mitoru
03-04-2020, 03:03 PM
Well i just promoted Nasturtium because i really like her, but i suppose i have enough "hard carries" that i don't need RR.
I guess i'll comment on the other girls that just came out:
Kijimushiro: Design is allright, don't love or hate it but she has an interesting kit that might be useful somewhere/sometime
Flame Lily: No, just no. Her skills are quite good I'd say but i don't think she's as good a The Queen.
Harujion: Never was a fan of this art style but i would say she's on the better side. I'm not sure how good is the Atk/speed but i was never fan of it, other than that just good skills.
Avens: Very nice, i like her a lot. Skill set is very solid and what is very important everything works with itself. Defense buff so you last multiple turns which two other of her skills rewards you for. Atk and skill act are never bad and her 25% for 5 is nice.

phob
03-04-2020, 04:10 PM
Nasturtium is tough and fast and I use the first turn stuff every day.:grin:

You could put her with your Cardamine Lyrata and create an endless skill act team with Yarrow as the beatstick :bgrin:

2nd turn stuff is a totally different mind set and I use only when needed for the really big stuff

Avens is a potentially better version of Cowslip Maid with more damage and defense instead of negate
probably the best one from this batch. I have Cowslip maid so I am not pursuing that.

Yeah I like Meme queen better and I did Hydrangea already have both those
I need 5 more RG stones and Im just going to RG Chickweed for the last slot for the needed ability 2x next turn skill act.
for my third team and be done with it
Seeing how nothing has broke through the first two teams yet, i think Im good:silly:

maotd
03-10-2020, 10:18 AM
New Whaleship stages and the pre-battles are back. I prefered the good old deck-battles but it's good to use girls again on theses stages out of the crystal attack.

The new Re-Aqua Shadows is... easy? I had a lot of troubles with Accacia Corp last time but here, my Kerria team can solo it easily. It's just a bit boring with all their attacks. It takes a bit forever. It make me wonders, why did I want more good 6*, Fire Lily, The Queen or Balsam when my oldest team handle all this stuff better than everyone?
But I don't complain. It will be easy to do it 25 times.

New promotions girls.
False Daphne is meh. There is better 100% act turn one in the game.
Water Dropwort is okay. Counter+Evade with good skill act. She can find a place in some team when you need good skill act.
Lycaste is a nice Evade+Crit girl. I don't know if there is that much of them. She just lacks x1.2 skill act to be perfect. But she remains a good choice for evade teams.
Mikan is a very solid Counter+Crit girl. Very good +40% Crit damages and rare +30% Crit rate. Her Def buff make her even more interesting.
Larkspur is a very interesting girl. Not super strong but she has the very rare all weakness and skill rate buff. I guess she is the first promotion girl with all the weakness. And it make her a very good choice for people who don't have Pillow-chan/PygmyLily/Fennel hotspring/Swimsuit Sakura. Her Halloween version missed the all weakness from nothing. I'm glad they gave it to her.

And, that's all for the news. I guess. Just enjoy the end of this event until the new one.

Mitoru
03-10-2020, 01:10 PM
New Whaleship stages and the pre-battles are back. I prefered the good old deck-battles but it's good to use girls again on theses stages out of the crystal attack.

The new Re-Aqua Shadows is... easy? I had a lot of troubles with Accacia Corp last time but here, my Kerria team can solo it easily. It's just a bit boring with all their attacks. It takes a bit forever. It make me wonders, why did I want more good 6*, Fire Lily, The Queen or Balsam when my oldest team handle all this stuff better than everyone?
But I don't complain. It will be easy to do it 25 times.

New promotions girls.
False Daphne is meh. There is better 100% act turn one in the game.
Water Dropwort is okay. Counter+Evade with good skill act. She can find a place in some team when you need good skill act.
Lycaste is a nice Evade+Crit girl. I don't know if there is that much of them. She just lacks x1.2 skill act to be perfect. But she remains a good choice for evade teams.
Mikan is a very solid Counter+Crit girl. Very good +40% Crit damages and rare +30% Crit rate. Her Def buff make her even more interesting.
Larkspur is a very interesting girl. Not super strong but she has the very rare all weakness and skill rate buff. I guess she is the first promotion girl with all the weakness. And it make her a very good choice for people who don't have Pillow-chan/PygmyLily/Fennel hotspring/Swimsuit Sakura. Her Halloween version missed the all weakness from nothing. I'm glad they gave it to her.

And, that's all for the news. I guess. Just enjoy the end of this event until the new one.

Agreed about the promotion girls.
The aqua shadow stage was super hard and annoying at first because i kept killing Worm Wood's group first. Once i switched things around the stage became a joke.

maotd
03-10-2020, 01:29 PM
I always kill Wormwood first. It's easier the other way? I should try maybe.

Mitoru
03-10-2020, 02:48 PM
Well, it probably depends. The Scotch Broom "final boss" kept wiping out all 4 teams of my aggresive lineup and the damage immunity kept screwing me over, then i moved my main squad over to kill Scotch Broom first instead and it went super easy with Worm Wood as the "final boss".

Myers
03-11-2020, 10:31 AM
Well, it probably depends. The Scotch Broom "final boss" kept wiping out all 4 teams of my aggresive lineup and the damage immunity kept screwing me over, then i moved my main squad over to kill Scotch Broom first instead and it went super easy with Worm Wood as the "final boss".

I agree, beating the right aqua shadow and having Scotchbroom/Butterfly Bush as the final boss was impossible for me. But beating the left aqua shadow and having Wormwood/Nigella as the final boss was pretty easy.

maotd
03-13-2020, 02:07 PM
I never noticed it but you can buy 3 Gold material for Memories in the Life Crystal Shop. It never reffils but that's still a good thing.

Tomitain
03-13-2020, 04:15 PM
I noticed in the tales from the gacha thread that there's now a way to auto-sell any 3* or 4* Knights you pick up. Is that an option under the settings menu?

Mitoru
03-13-2020, 05:13 PM
Yeah, it's really hard to miss just go to the third page in settings and it's on the very bottom.

phob
03-14-2020, 09:42 AM
Most of the exchanges are going to reset
Nidhogg coming too
Get ready for all the free shit:grin:

Never enough high ampies. Its finally Japanese Anemone queens turn to rise.
and Chickweed gets regular ones

Mitoru
03-14-2020, 09:50 AM
Never enough high ampies. Its finally Japanese Anemone queens turn to rise.

Same, i need to finish my THE QUEEN as well.

skasio
03-16-2020, 05:01 AM
MFW I, for some reason, thought that instead of next event, today will be second week of the previous one. And since I buy out all rewards at once, at the end, for the first time in 4 years I've been playing this game I haven't bought a single event reward... Which wouldn't be that bad for a normal event, which this one wasn't...

I blame the virus.

Unregistered
03-16-2020, 12:15 PM
Cattail's battle sprite has no tail. How was this travesty allowed to happen?

Very nice skillset, tho.

Volarmis
03-16-2020, 12:22 PM
Am I missing something, or do we have an event with no event girl for the first time?

Tomitain
03-16-2020, 12:48 PM
I was wondering that too since the event shop has dupes of the new Flower Memory in place of event girl skill/dress blooms.

maotd
03-16-2020, 01:06 PM
Alice in Wonderland event...
Two rainbows on the helper team...
No event girl but an event memory instead...
This event is weird. But I don't hate this. That's something refreshing and surprising.

However, I hope the event memory will remains just a one time try. It's not a bad idea but event girl with a good RG is better.

Nidhogg is back once again. It's good for rewards and super ampies but girls really needs to rethink their way to seel it.

Unregistered
03-16-2020, 04:08 PM
They're really trying to get people to stop ignoring flower memories.

phob
03-16-2020, 04:43 PM
They're really trying to get people to stop ignoring flower memories.

Still think was bad move to take away choose waifu and dressblooms

Is what it is though, I am just doin RG and FM upgrades

maotd
03-17-2020, 09:53 AM
It's only me or the game have really heavy lags since yesterday update?

Mitoru
03-17-2020, 10:05 AM
I wouldn't say heavy but yeah i'm experiencing some.

maotd
03-17-2020, 12:41 PM
Okay. Sometime it works, sometimes it take more than ten minuties just to load it. Weird.

Also, someone knows what we are supposed to do this time limited mission?
http://img115.xooimage.com/files/e/6/0/bla-5724eb2.jpg
I thought it was smeting like "do 10 missions" but event missions doesn't count.

Unregistered
03-17-2020, 01:19 PM
Okay. Sometime it works, sometimes it take more than ten minuties just to load it. Weird.

Also, someone knows what we are supposed to do this time limited mission?

I thought it was smeting like "do 10 missions" but event missions doesn't count.

The mission is doing the Memory Dungeon ones. The loading might be fixed by a cache clearing.

maotd
03-17-2020, 02:45 PM
Thanks. I wouldn't have found it for the missions.

Tomitain
03-17-2020, 07:04 PM
I just noticed that flower memories provide attack and defense now on top of the HP bonus, which does explain where the power boost for all of my squads came from.

All of the bronze memories give next to nothing (10 HP, 5 attack and 2 defense each) but the rest of the memories have different amounts at their base level and give far more when you level them. For example, a level 50 version of the 4* crit damage FM (the one with the second affection gifts) gives +2472 HP, +259 attack and +106 defense.

I'm gonna guess that max level 5* and 6* memories give hefty bonuses as well.

phob
03-17-2020, 07:29 PM
I just noticed that flower memories provide attack and defense now on top of the HP bonus, which does explain where the power boost for all of my squads came from.

All of the bronze memories give next to nothing (10 HP, 5 attack and 2 defense each) but the rest of the memories have different amounts at their base level and give far more when you level them. For example, a level 50 version of the 4* crit damage FM (the one with the second affection gifts) gives +2472 HP, +259 attack and +106 defense.

I'm gonna guess that max level 5* and 6* memories give hefty bonuses as well.

I have a couple of 5*maxed, is like another full ampy set:bgrin:

maotd
03-18-2020, 01:16 AM
I didn't noticed too but that's a nice thing for FM. They are a bit more usefull now.

The new Alice-Bluet seems really strong. Evasion and +70% Crit damages for all... If she also has Counter, she will be better than Taragon and Kayana and any other Couter+Crit.
I don't really understand her ability. Looks like something Counter if she evade?

EpicFailLulz
03-18-2020, 05:47 AM
Yeah, the new ability Intercept activates when you evade (Miss works too) and deals damage similar to the way counter does, so crit and weak will be multiplying its damage.
While atk power seems to buff intercept similar to the way def does to counter, the highest crit buffing rainbows doesn't offer much atk% boost.
However, since there's no damage multipliers for it like counter -> supercounter, this makes Intercept as weak as Pursuit and regular counter. If the enemy has accuracy up buff, she would just melt as well because no guts.

Feels like they're trying to push out some debuffing meta or something... Heart Tree, the other rainbow for this event being added to rainbow medal shop next week will have a neat set of ability that will go well with Bluet. 15% Miss chance, -20% atk debuff, 25% atk per turn up to 75%, and 1.28~1.36 skill act.

maotd
03-18-2020, 07:43 AM
Meh. Bluet is not as good as she seems. But even without Skill act, she is still an evade girl with +70% Crit damages. That's the highest Crit damage buff right now.
Heart Tree looks a bit better. Too bad she is a R-medal shop girl.

edit: Bluet would works really well too with Spider Lily. They can make a nice combo. This new Evade+Miss+Debuff meta could actually works (even if it's just a variation of Crit meta but anyway)... if they stop with thoses annoying accuracy buff pests.
It could be a good response to priority pests with a wonderful attack power behind. But the options are too limited right now. Getting Bluet and Heart Tree is hard (especially if Heart Tree is time limited like the other R-medals girls).

maotd
03-22-2020, 05:32 AM
The game is dying slowly. It remais less than one day for Nidhogg and we did only 32M points. Last time we almost missed the 45M (or just 40M). There is less players. Or players spend less time on the game. That's a bit sad. And annoying for the 15FG on the 40M step.

ShadwNinjaX
03-22-2020, 10:59 AM
The game is dying slowly.

Well I think there are several factors contributing to this factor. First and foremost, they are not coming up with new types of events to keep things fresh. It becomes stagnant if you don't trying at least something different every now and then for most people. Only the most hardcore of dedicated will remain. Second, they introduced new mechanics but they way they implemented was likely a turn off to many players. Thirdly, the popularity polls probably upset many people (like yours truly) because previous winners were not removed from the next year's pool of contestants. This led to like, what is it now? Ten damn different versions of Anemone. I can imagine many people were like me, upset that Red Ginger was passed over in the polls or even in general consideration, convinced their waifu will never see an alt version. So why bother continuing? I think these are just a few things that helped contribute to the decline.

maotd
03-23-2020, 01:42 AM
They added a way to make multiple purchase in the shop! Best upgrade since a very long time. Yay!

Shadw> I think the same. I already noticed it 2 or 3 Niddhogg ago but this time it's obvious. I wonder if the devs will do something for that or just continue to milk players and make questionable decisions until the real end.

edit:
Fire Thorn got her RG and she is a nice Crit+Counter with Super Counter, 35% DEF Buff and 50% Crit damages. It's Kayana with more ATK and DEF buff. Really nice.
Ixora got that new Evade+Intercepts thing like Bluet but without all the Crit behind.
And Tasse Flower is just another random RG girl with stuff but nothing exiting.

phob
03-23-2020, 08:06 AM
Like Firethorn and did RG gacha...worked out good got 3 more:grin:

Need 150 stones and she will be ready for RG
Only have Tarragon and Hydrangea so need a couple more for a full team option.

maotd
03-23-2020, 09:35 AM
Congrats. I got only one of her. But I have more R-shards than needed :D

And it's me or R-gacha don't give Centies anymore? I'm pretty sure we got 110 Shards on the last one. Sure shards are nice but centies too :(

phob
03-23-2020, 01:31 PM
Congrats. I got only one of her. But I have more R-shards than needed :D

And it's me or R-gacha don't give Centies anymore? I'm pretty sure we got 110 Shards on the last one. Sure shards are nice but centies too :(

Centies are harder to get. Have not seen them offered since the change.
At least Rainbow medals you can trade some there, but those are hard to get now too:frown:

maotd
03-24-2020, 01:36 PM
We got a new Last Boss Nidhogg. Strongerwith more buff and with two mini-boss battles before. Despite all of this I did a perfect one turn no damage with my two crit teams. Some girls are too broken for this game. But it was really fun. Finaly a new stage where I don't need to send the evade-tank team to cheat it.

Tomitain
03-24-2020, 01:55 PM
I was finally able to complete the intro stage for Boss Nidhogg. I lost one of my squads to the first form but I was able to clean up the rest of the fight with my main/helper squad. Time to go back and clear out all of the stages I'd skipped for those medals then see how many of the other Boss Nidhogg stages I can get through.

maotd
03-24-2020, 02:57 PM
By first you mean the easier one or the 1star one? Anyway, congrats. Beating Nidhogg is a great thing.

Tomitain
03-24-2020, 06:54 PM
The easiest/topmost stage in the fifth set. Last time around I was squeaking by most of the stages in the fourth set so being able to clear anything in the fifth set is major progress.

JLP603
03-25-2020, 10:32 AM
Hey guys im thinking of coming back to the game from my extensive break due to real life college studying and was wondering what you call those card things that you see in the game like for example the ones under the team building tab. Could anyone tell me what the name of that is so that i can look it up in the wiki? also what is the new lvl cap in the game?
Edit: thnx for the help guys! it comes with a great shock that after my absence the game has bestowed ANOTHER skin for anemone... very surprise much wow

phob
03-25-2020, 11:10 AM
Hey guys im thinking of coming back to the game from my extensive break due to real life college studying and was wondering what you call those card things that you see in the game like for example the ones under the team building tab. Could anyone tell me what the name of that is so that i can look it up in the wiki? also what is the new lvl cap in the game?

Flower memories
If you can get them leveled up, they can be quite powerful stat wise and have different abilities

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Flower_Memory

https://ro.luluroom.info/memory.html

GForce
03-25-2020, 11:11 AM

1: I believe you're talking about the "Flower Memory" equips, a new mechanic that replaces the old equip-able abilities (stuff like 20+/20- Speed, Health regen bonus, Focus enemy attacks, etc.)

2: The level cap is 80 when a knight is fully bloomed, though they can be upgraded to LV 100 when given a Centy fairy, earned by trading rainbow medals or crafting with 100 of those dragon-fairy-things, which are earned in numerable trades.

Tomitain
03-26-2020, 12:22 PM
Looks like Heart Tree is in the rainbow shop now. She seems to be a good fit for a debuff squad (+15% miss rate, -20% pest attack power, +25% attack for the squad per round up to a max of +75%, 1.28-1.36x skill proc based on her skill's level) and the attack and skill boosts would be good for any squad in general.

maotd
03-26-2020, 12:29 PM
Yep. Heart Tree is a good one. I just hope she will stay a long time in the R-shop, until I can maybe get her.

Myers
03-28-2020, 09:09 AM
Yep. Heart Tree is a good one. I just hope she will stay a long time in the R-shop, until I can maybe get her.

The RM shop says she is there until August 13th, unlike the three girls added first where it says May 18th. Though I am unsure if that means they will 'reset' like items in other shops or they will be replaced.

phob
03-30-2020, 02:44 AM
Not quite sure what I saw there yet on the latest, but I recorded it.
Hope it helps
Bring evasion
https://streamable.com/62mvr

maotd
03-30-2020, 05:57 AM
Congrats. I guess having RRose alives for the real boss helps a lot.

I just don't know how to deal with that this time. The Nushi would be doable if it didn't have that crazy buff after some turns. I guess they REALLY want to force an evade+miss meta.
At least it's not a stupid stack-your-best-Crit-and-sweep stage. It needs some reflexion. Too much reflexion.

edit:
Okay I don't know how but I did it. Kerria & Pinkladies are the bests (helped a LOT by Saffron magic type buff). And RRose did everything by finishing the job.
Maybe I should leave the Crit side a bit and focus more on Evade girls. I don't have any good out of Saffron/Camelia/Kerria/HFPinkladies

phob
03-30-2020, 08:34 AM
Congrats. I guess having RRose alives for the real boss helps a lot.

edit:
Okay I don't know how but I did it. Kerria & Pinkladies are the bests (helped a LOT by Saffron magic type buff). And RRose did everything by finishing the job.
Maybe I should leave the Crit side a bit and focus more on Evade girls. I don't have any good out of Saffron/Camelia/Kerria/HFPinkladies

Its definitely evade girls that survived and thrived crit or no crit. That Chickweed wasn't even done ampying her yet and put her in to replace hydrangea for the win:cool:

Edit
This is what Epidendrum RG was built for. I may need some of these.