PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

maotd
03-30-2020, 09:42 AM
Chickweed was very impressive right. She saved your fight. Is there any other Evade+Miss girls? It seems a very rare combo. And yep, Epidendrum would help a lot here.

phob
03-30-2020, 10:28 AM
They never built miss into that tool on the JPN wiki to search:frown:
looking at english miss doing manually there is a few
Good old evade and counter team should work too dunno I dont have one

Baikasou
Cineraria
Tuberose

maybe more I didnt check em all

Myers
03-30-2020, 10:55 AM
Green Bell RG'd :grin:

https://i.imgur.com/coz5h2q.png

maotd
03-30-2020, 02:22 PM
It's me or there is no more the Memory Stage with higher stone and crystal reward?

Tomitain
03-30-2020, 09:17 PM
It's me or there is no more the Memory Stage with higher stone and crystal reward?

They're showing up on my end although it looks like there might be an event related to Spade-chan getting set up. There's a new title screen with her head shot front and center and there's an option on the home page to toggle between having your usual assistant show up or having Spade-chan show up (no voice lines ATM).

EDIT: Looks like this is this year's April Fool's theme; Spade-chan shows up in place of Nazuna when you click the exchange button or the characters button as well. Guessing there's more Spade stuff to find.

Volarmis
03-31-2020, 03:36 AM
Does our vice-commander of the day have any voice lines, or is she mute for all of you as well?

unknown67
03-31-2020, 05:12 AM
Seems to be mute for me as well. Low effort April Fools

maotd
03-31-2020, 09:44 AM
Nice 15 FG for doing 3 Memory maps. Spade-chan is cute. I want her instead of Nazuna now. At least they can share the job and be here half the time.
I'm just a bit disappointed there is no minigame like the previous years. It's low effort. I agree :(

Drayvhen
03-31-2020, 10:03 AM
She appears with Nazuna in the office

kuresuta
03-31-2020, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't mind if she was a permanent addition. She's the only girl that stays quiet.

Tomitain
03-31-2020, 01:30 PM
Speaking of minigames, I miss being able to play games from the garden. I remember the X-mas side scroller and the Acacia Corps game in particular being fun to play and the loading screen Beisaball minigame could've been modified to have different pitchers and/or hitters.

Imagine having Beisaball Otogirisou face off against Beisaball Viburnum or having Peach see if she can smack (chibi-)Cattleya's special attack into outer space.

phob
03-31-2020, 02:25 PM
The RG for Giant Arrowhead is nice,
20% Weakness Dmg plus 2 colors, Def/guts and Supercounter makes her worth it to me:grin:
Going to put her on the list with Rose and Firethorn for the squad

maotd
03-31-2020, 02:30 PM
I never noticed Minigames are no more available on garden. Why? It was an useless but fun and nice detail. Why dev keep removing all the good stuff?

ShadwNinjaX
03-31-2020, 04:17 PM
I never noticed Minigames are no more available on garden. Why? It was an useless but fun and nice detail. Why dev keep removing all the good stuff?

Not going to lie, it's starting to get harder to come back to this game each day with the way devs continue to disappoint with moves like this.

Unregistered
03-31-2020, 06:15 PM

Those've been gone since the switch away from Flash.

kuresuta
04-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Finally got my miko Pink RG-d, so I thought I'd try my hand at Laeva again. The problem was that I didn't have anyone to survive Sparaxis, so no matter how much damage I could dish out, I'd be wiped out in a turn or two. I thought Pink might help Kerria and Pinkladies survive long enough to get some serious damage in.

Anyway, here's the setup I came up with:

Party 1 is a defence oriented party with HP drain, made solely to kill the first enemy group and damage the second.
Party 2 is my strongest weakness crit party to do the bulk of the damage to Laeva.
Party 3 is a regular crit party with Tarragon taunting attacks to get some counters in.
Party 4 doesn't have any real synergy, as I put in just any leftover knight I thought might do some damage plus pure flower Anemone for drawing counter fire.

The first group of enemies are a pushover, though they sometimes manage to kill Bush Clover who's there to make sure the real stars get to Sparaxis relatively unscathed:

Most of the time, Kerria and HFYL Pinkladies manage to whittle Sparaxis down just enough for party 2 to step in and kill her in the first round. It depends a lot on getting enough evades and skill procs, though. If they fail, it's game over, as Sparaxis can easily kill even fully ampied knights and every knight is needed for the final fight. Once Sparaxis is dead, however, Laeva poses no significant threat:

If everything goes well, it's time for the main dish. If party 2 survives Sparaxis intact, they must bring Laeva down to at least beyond the 人 kanji mark or else I probably won't have enough firepower left to finish her. In any case, party 3 then takes over:

Tarragon is the MVP here and if she gets enough skill activations, party 4 can then try to mop up. Usually, Laeva survives with just a tiny sliver of health left, but occasionally the result looks like this:

Next, try to beat the new Nushi mission somehow, though it doesn't seem like I really have a lot of evasion to make it work. Maybe it's time to start working on that counter crit party.

Status of remaining main quests:
player level quests -- 178/300 levels
max affection: 211/300 girls
blossomed affection: 59/300 girls
garden picture book: 1669/1830 pest pictures

Still left to do:
Get superampules out of the bond crystal shop.
Get equipment out of the whaleship shop.
Get flower gems for events 78-98 and get Rainbow Rose and Asian Rice when they are added to permanent reprints.
Latest Nushi mission.
Prison island.
Sage Laeva mission.
Try to put together a decent team 2.

phob
04-03-2020, 01:20 AM
Next, try to beat the new Nushi mission somehow, though it doesn't seem like I really have a lot of evasion to make it work. Maybe it's time to start working on that counter crit party.

Good writeup on nushii 9. Try it you just might need one girl, maybe Epidendrum subbed for Rainbow Rose.

https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-nusi-009/

This Guys team

kuresuta
04-03-2020, 05:01 AM
Yeah, it has some good info on the enemy, but I don't have anywhere near the knights this guy has. Weakness, evasion, crit, defence -- he's spoiled for choice. Meanwhile, these are all the rainbows I have:

maotd
04-03-2020, 11:50 AM
I really like that guy Crit-Counter team.

My strategy for Nushi 9:
One single team on Slug path. Crit team able to beat them in 1 or 2 turns before they ultimate diamond defense.
Three teams on the other path.
1st: Crit able to kill the deadly pests in one turn (or deals enough damages to let the second one killing them without taking any damages). With as much Hit girls as possible with weakness DMG FM.
2nd: Evade team for the miss butterflies. They're the main threat here since you can kill them with a turn one Crit.
3rd: RRose and good support for her. She must kill the Nushi and she is the best one to do that.

And once the stage start, just pray pray pray and pray. It's not impossible. It just needs a perfect management and use of the four teams and they attack order.

maotd
04-06-2020, 02:14 AM
Creeping Jenny got her promotion form. Why her? Why not Money Tree? Poor poor Money Tree. No ones like her :(

Creeping Jenny RG is... meh. Forgettable.
Bunny Balloon Vine is a bit better. Crit+x1.36 skill act is nice. But she has only +20% Crit. She is still a good choice to fill a lack of skill act.
Cone Flower. Very interesting. She has Evade+Counter+Crit with a nice +45% Crit damages. She may be strong for the last Nushi or in a Counter+Crit team. Too bad she don't have HP drain.

For the other event girls... I don't know. There is no way to know that in-game before doing RG (I think). That's a bit annoying.

Volarmis
04-06-2020, 05:08 AM
For the other event girls... I don't know. There is no way to know that in-game before doing RG (I think). That's a bit annoying.

If you're talking about checking abilities after promotion before going through with it, then it is possible.
Try clicking here:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/04/06/DU7.png

maotd
04-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Oh that's true. I forgot this. But it's only available for girls already maxed and ready to RG. I means, we need a way to see it for any girls at any times of their growth. Like we have on the gacha. At leastfor the firsts days of a new RG. For event girls, it's impossible to know it without having the girl ready for RG, consulting the huge maintenance reports or waiting for wiki update. That's the same problem for new event girls. You can't know what she do before she is ready to do it.
That's not a big issue anyway. I just think it's a bit weird.

kuresuta
04-06-2020, 07:18 AM
You can also look it up on the evolvement screen for even completely unevolved knights.

Tomitain
04-06-2020, 07:34 AM
Oh that's true. I forgot this. But it's only available for girls already maxed and ready to RG. I means, we need a way to see it for any girls at any times of their growth. Like we have on the gacha. At leastfor the firsts days of a new RG. For event girls, it's impossible to know it without having the girl ready for RG, consulting the huge maintenance reports or waiting for wiki update. That's the same problem for new event girls. You can't know what she do before she is ready to do it.
That's not a big issue anyway. I just think it's a bit weird.

Beat by kuresuta, but yeah you should be able to use the evolution screen for any Knight as long as they aren't already bloomed (in which case you'd just check their RG stats/skills from the RG screen). Using Mountain Lily as an example:

kuresuta
04-06-2020, 07:38 AM
Btw, what's a good screenshot tool that allows you to select a part of your screen and save it as a picture? I've been using the default snipping tool that comes with Windows, but it lacks undo/redo and the eraser is very finicky.

maotd
04-06-2020, 08:44 AM
Okay I didn't know that. Thanks. It's very helpul.

So, It's doesn't help that for Mauritiana. It seems she has some Pursuit things with Crit and Weakness. But I don't know how many types.
And I just realised I don't event have Sweet William.

Tomitain
04-06-2020, 09:02 AM
Btw, what's a good screenshot tool that allows you to select a part of your screen and save it as a picture? I've been using the default snipping tool that comes with Windows, but it lacks undo/redo and the eraser is very finicky.

I've been using Ctrl + Print Screen, opening Paint, pasting the screenshot, editing it from there, then saving it as a JPEG.

Volarmis
04-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Personally, I'm using the new Windows 10 snipping tool - the one you can invoke by pressing Windows + Shift + S.
Then again I don't really have the need to manipulate the screenshot all that much afterwards.

phob
04-06-2020, 09:58 AM
The best thing about today's updates is new art for Wormwood Christmas:grin:

I use snip tool called Greenshot.

Myers
04-06-2020, 10:24 AM
Loved all the bloom arts for today :bgrin:.

phob
04-06-2020, 11:41 AM
They enhanced the solar FMs. They up the light guage now. Rainbow gold and silver. No longer useless. Good for whale

maotd
04-06-2020, 12:00 PM
15% and 25%? That's broken. Very good thing. I could use them instead of some 5* and put more rainbows or fitiing types girls. Best FM.
Silvers give 5% GAUGE too. And 10% when maxed.

phob
04-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Yeah the rainbow one I wouldn't have merged, but it used to be useless:smirk:
Stuck it on Dogwood. Maybe someday will get it to 50.

RG Gacha got me over 500, so I did RG on Firethorn:grin:
I still need two more to finish my team.

Tomitain
04-06-2020, 07:23 PM
The silver solar gauge/crystal FM is decent too which is nice since 4* memories are by far the most common result from gacha pulls:

As an aside, now that the events for Asian Rice and Coleus are on the permanent reissue list I think that RRoses's event is roughly two months away from becoming permanent as well. It'll be nice seeing entirely new (for me) permanent reissues soon anyhow but RR is the main attraction.

maotd
04-07-2020, 01:12 PM
However, FM seems to have a maximum of +75% GAUGE. It's still good for whaleship.

maotd
04-14-2020, 12:26 AM
It's time for Easter event. I don't really like cute frilled marshmallow loli bunny. I prefer good old bunny girl liks Black Baccara. But I have to admit, Cacao evolved form is pretty nice. Speaking of Cacao, this girl must have some serious brain issues to stay dressed like that in Winter Rose Garden...
It's another event with two 6*, one 5* and event FM instead of event girl. Meh. Why not. I think they're adding a bit too much girls to the R-medals shop, especially now with R-medals rarer than ever.

The FM is good. +20 Speed and +5% ATK based on speed. It's like the 3* FM +speed with a little ATK bonus and stats bonus from being a 5* FM. I like this. I hope they will do event FM for every 3* FM. Espacially the HP buff one.

On the girl side, nothing really good. But Eater Chocolate Cosmos got the very rare Rainbow Altar. It not make her very good but it's a very very useful thing to have. I don't think she worth the FG but I hope I can get her from random gacha one day.
I still really think they should have turn some chocolate altar into rainbow altar for Chocolate Cosmos/Lantana RG. It would be nice to have it available through RG instead of only regular 6*.
Sanvitalia got a RG and she is just an average 6* after that. Nothing more to say.

Once again, no 20 FG over 10 days but a do missions campaign instead with FG and more rewards. It's okay if they want to do that every month. It's better.

EpicFailLulz
04-14-2020, 02:24 AM
We just finished a 10 day login for 20oo last week though.
Also you can merge the event memory for +50 speed instead, don't waste your mats leveling it though as its use is limited.

Tomitain
04-14-2020, 09:53 AM
Just noticed there's a crit rate/power FM in the rainbow coin shop now. If it didn't require rainbow coins it looks like it'd be really good (3% crit bonuses at base level, 10% crit bonuses at level 50 plus the usual big chunks of HP/atk/def that max level 6* memories get).

phob
04-14-2020, 11:33 AM
I like for my 4 main teams to be close to same speed and was using a bronze +20.
Gold one is better so now using it, but wont max it. Cant use a +50.
Cant use any of the new girls, I have Lantana sword.
If you dont, then you could find Choco useful on some of high lvl stuff as long as shes not a main fighting unit.
Wonder what made them make another one after 3 years?

maotd
04-14-2020, 01:04 PM
Rainbows panels are very good for Earthworm and useful on map with enough space for the 1.3 skill act bonus.
I think they made it just because they made Chocolate Cosmos 6*.

For event FM, I tjink it's better to keep 5 lvl 10 instead of one lvl 50. For stats bonus there is the other FM. +20 speed over 5 girls is better than +50 on one.

I don't remember the effect of Bluet FM. Someone know it?

Volarmis
04-14-2020, 01:25 PM
A bit off the topic, but what are the current top picks for promotion?

I seem to remember someone mentioning Chickweed and she really does have some impressive support abilities now that I look into it.

EpicFailLulz
04-14-2020, 01:37 PM
Previous event FM was 2% DMG buff per turn, up to 8%.. which is pretty much worthless.
As for the speed memory, they're generally used for farming purpose on easier maps so the spd->atk buff is worthless anyways.
Just random example of speed pt usage from event stage last month https://streamable.com/jtov6

Can come in handy if we get another map like Acacia EX Destruction where you have to chase down enemies.
50 speed is also around the range where a party can overtake another, like my example of needing to use 3 +20's, where as a single +50 memory will do the job now.
https://streamable.com/o6nv03 vs https://streamable.com/xtepde

---

As for RG candidates, there hasn't been too many interesting new ones aside a couple gimmicky girls. Previously mentioned RG candidates are still as good today, there's also a handful of new crit counter girls to select from in case you did not like the ones in the past. Below are my highlights in unique RGs.

• Larkspur: Pretty obvious for being the first RG girl to provide 3 different weakness, but she lacks in everything else and has speed boost that make be difficult to work with.
• Giant Arrowhead: For her unique weakness slash+magic weakness, which can be very useful at Laeva, Scene 3, and other boss where you might want these weakness for your counter setup.
• Avens: An improvement to turn based setups, as not only she provide atk+dmg buffs but def as well to increase your survival.
• Japanese Madder: Evasion+ Def/Guts + Supercounter, the first one we have in the game. Previously it was assumed they did not want to add supercounter to evades because we seen how overpowered Saffron can be in scenarios that suited her. She even has skill act! The only negative point is her base def value is much lower than other counter girls so it's balanced out.

Miss and Skill act debuff appears to be more useful nowadays with the introduction of enemies with absurd buffs where boss casting skills are much more deadlier than regular attack. Having bosses with innate reduced accuracy in the recent Nushi's also seem to be another meta they seem to be pushing, but I'd wait a bit to see if they want to continue this trend before investing.

---

As for next week's rainbow medal girl (Rabbit's Foot/モンヨウショウ), she appears to be an valuable choice if anyone wish to invest in turn based setups.
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Rabbit%27s_Foot

Also a reminder that you can use skip tickets at Flower Memory maps now.

phob
04-14-2020, 02:37 PM
A bit off the topic, but what are the current top picks for promotion?

I seem to remember someone mentioning Chickweed and she really does have some impressive support abilities now that I look into it.

I RG Chickweed, she was good against the last Nushi for sure. just got her amped up last week so should be a decent fighter now too.:grin:
it really just depends what you need to fill in holes and sub in for the devs designs.

The last couple I have done
Butterfly Bush (another crit/re-act beat stick)
Chickweed (2x next turn skill act + evasion/miss)

Working on finally making a crit/counter team now, just did Firethorn working on ampies,
but it would have done terrible against last Nushi with the def reductions.
Next up is Giant Arrowhead for me then probably Rose, a waifu that fits theme.

Edit
I rearranged some teams so I could use the new event FM that gives +50 speed. It is nice to have.

maotd
04-20-2020, 02:51 AM
Money Tree got her RG form!
But there is not RG gacha due to the new Azalea-like 6* girl. Meh. I wanted my R-shards and dupe Money Tree.

Anyway, someone can detail what she got with her RG? I know she has +25% ATK, +15% Crit Rate & +35% Crit DMG, 50% React but I don't know how many weakness buff she got. Hit+Magic or all of them?
Same for Lamium. she looks nice but it depend on her weakness buff. Ifit's all, that's very very good. If not... she is just another nice Crit.

Also, someone can explain the event plot? Why a girl just vanish in a ice cavern and everyone seems happy anyway? What's goind on here?

edit: Okay Money Tree is only Hit+Slice. I was pretty sure she would be Hit+Magic with her magical girl look. That's a bit not that good but why not. I guess I will promote her anyway.
Lamium has just weakness dmg buff but no additional weakness. But that's not bad with her good Crit buff and x1.2 skill act. She can fit in a Crit+Weakness team with Sakura Swimsuit, Silktree or Pigmy Lily.

And the new Rabbit Foot on R-medals shop is nice. +60% ATk on turn, +60% DMG on turn and -20% ATK on 3 ennemies. Good support.

Tomitain
04-20-2020, 09:53 AM
I noticed that the new FM featuring Licorice has weakness buffs too but I can't tell if it increases weakness damage or if it instead adds weakness coverage. It looks like the level 50 version may apply the buffs to an additional Knight as well?

Volarmis
04-20-2020, 10:24 AM
Also, someone can explain the event plot? Why a girl just vanish in a ice cavern and everyone seems happy anyway? What's goind on here?

Honestly, I usually move through the plot on fast forward with the mental note to revisit it when I have the time... with mixed results so far.
I usually do a lot of other stuff while playing FKG in parallel. :p

What I managed to get from the times I needed to understand and click a choice option, the main point of the plot was making the little girl in the city smile by finding some legendary decorated egg and the lady who wanted to do that was already a ghost.I might need to re-read it in case I misunderstood something. :p

maotd
04-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Thanks Volarmis. I thought about it but I wasn't sure at all. The little girl is cute. She looks like a mini-Lavender.

New EXAquaShadows. Sparaxis in it. God please NO.
And Lotus is immune to Counter. Thanks. Two of my bests teams are ruined.

Okay Pigmy Lily team is just broken. Blood Iris has Provoke+ultimate defense for both Attack and Counter until Pigmy and Sparaxis are dead. Once it's done, she start berserk mode... and have Guts. Thanks devs.
And Lotus fight is only based on luck with Rabits Ears Iris evasion.

Mitoru
04-20-2020, 02:54 PM
I can't see myself EVER defeating the taunt Pigmy Lily side with my single target damage focus. The other side however, is not so bad with some rng on my side.

phob
04-20-2020, 05:03 PM
I beat it once by knocking out the reds with the first three teams with Kuga and Balsam on team 4.
on upper route, as long as both reds are dead, that worked.

EDIT
Started taking the lower route. With what I got, can clear it with out changing everything.

Meconopsis looks to be real good. No way to get her these days without Rainbow medals so doesn't much matter.
RG on Money tree (too bad she didn't get all the colors though) and Lamium looks good this batch.
but no RG gacha. Thats bad. Seem to be taking away everything:cursing:

maotd
04-21-2020, 09:28 AM
There is no RG gacha because of the new special 6*. They did the same thing when Memories came out for the first time.
RG Money Tree really lacks the 4 colors or Skill act but it was sure she would'nt get it. I'm not even sure we have a 4 colors RG right now. They are only natural 6*.
I forgot Money Tree has 720 speed. It's good to balance slow girls like Silk Tree.

That Pigmy side is too hard. And fun fact, I didn't know the first time and i send my Evade team with Kerria and Pinkladies. Good thing they can't heal themselves on this fight. It was the most painful and frustrating fight ever. And once they finally died... my other teams died anyway.

I did a bit of Ex Ume+Sakura on my alt for Blue medals farming. I was so easy with only one team of 6*. There is a so long way between the first Ex Aqua Shadows and the latest... And it's only 10k recomended Total Power difference.

I beat it once by knocking out the reds with the first three teams with Kuga and Balsam on team 4.
Kuga... you mean Kugaisou? Or another girl?

phob
04-21-2020, 12:01 PM
Yes Kugaisou and Balsam I used on the top route as finishers. Trouble with that route was the Reds have to be dead first which I couldn't do consistently.

Switched to the bottom route and didn't really even look at it, it just worked for the 25 times

Myers
04-21-2020, 12:34 PM
There is no RG gacha because of the new special 6*. They did the same thing when Memories came out for the first time.
RG Money Tree really lacks the 4 colors or Skill act but it was sure she would'nt get it. I'm not even sure we have a 4 colors RG right now. They are only natural 6*.
I forgot Money Tree has 720 speed. It's good to balance slow girls like Silk Tree.

There is one 4 color weakness RG that I know of, Larkspur. https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Larkspur

Tomitain
04-21-2020, 01:05 PM
Yeah, both versions of Larkspur are really good post-rarity growth when it comes to type coverage. RG Halloween Spur is missing slice coverage but she has crit rate/damage boosts to make up for it.

Tomitain
04-22-2020, 08:23 PM
After getting a good look at the newly added bloom art for New Year's Cherry Sage it turns out that she has references to the other Acacia Corps members just like June Bride Robinia does.

Both the normal and evolved art for JB Robinia features four birds that are color coded to correspond to the other members: red for Cherry Sage, yellow for Acacia, dark purple for Dahlia, and light purple for Lupine. In NY Cherry Sage's case her bloomed art has her carrying a kite that has pig versions of Acacia (top center, has blonde hair and the green tiara from her normal version), Lupine (bottom left, reddish-purple hair and a green cape), Dahlia (bottom center, purple hair and cape along with a scythe), and Robinia (bottom right, has grey hair):

It makes me wonder if the bloom art for NY Acacia is going to have something similar that includes Robinia, Cherry Sage, Lupine and Dahlia.

Volarmis
04-22-2020, 10:39 PM
Just now I remembered there's probably a new planter in the garden for Meko and it really was there. :p

On another note, I managed to buy out everything for the garden (that didn't require that additional permit) using only silver coins.
It sure took a while. :)

maotd
04-25-2020, 02:35 PM
I finally beat Pigmy path on the new Aqua Shadows. I used some weird teams and FM combos but it worked. Money Tree helped a lot here. And surprinsingly, Bride Robinia helped too with Evade+Pursuit. That's the only damages with Solar Blast Blood Iris is not immune to.
And thank Phob for Kugaisou+Balsam idea. It worked more than expected.
The 25 clear are done and I'll never do them agaig. Never. And now, I'm thinking about the nightmare of the future Pinkladies+Corn Cockle Re Aquashadows. The normal fight is already hard. I can't figure how crazy it will be.

Just note that Lotus is able to one shot Pink Miko who is supposed to be my most defensive girl who solo kill Mother. And kill both the walls Saffron and Camelia.

Edit:
I need a precision for 1.28~1.36x skill act ability. Skill rate buff is based onthe ability owner skill level or on the buff receiver skill level?

Tomitain
04-26-2020, 07:35 AM
Edit:
I need a precision for 1.28~1.36x skill act ability. Skill rate buff is based onthe ability owner skill level or on the buff receiver skill level?

It's based on the owner of the ability. I confirmed it by putting RG Robinia (has the 1.28-1.36x ability and skill level 2) in a squad with Dendrobium (skill level 1) and Belladonna (skill level 5) and all three gained 1.3x skill proc instead of different amounts.

maotd
04-27-2020, 11:42 AM
Thanks. That's a good thing to know. It may be worth it to raise the skill level of my 1.28-1.36x skill girls x)

Anyway, I like the design idea of the new rainbow. And she is pretty good to. I want her for my Counter+Crit but I need The Queen first. Her reissue is in a week. It's too close to spend all my FG on this gacha now.

Now the weekly quest: do X daily quest gives FG and salticket. I like this.

phob
04-27-2020, 03:43 PM
Tampala is a really good counter.
look past the negatives of no attack up like Tarragon. No skill up either.
has 3 color weakness and remaining enemies with drain, that is what makes her unique.
I want her for a counter,crit , and weakness team. Saves me a RG
Maybe get her if they put out a good deal on a choose your waifu ticket someday, dont have 100s of gems to throw away
Still going to RG Giant Arrowhead to complete team and get slice and the plus 20% weakness too.

There was some note last week about rebalancing coming in May so things may get interesting
may be able to use some of the old waifus again and existing girls that never saw any use.

Volarmis
05-06-2020, 09:33 AM
The name of the newest gacha... :D

kuresuta
05-07-2020, 06:13 AM
I don't really get the selection of the knights, though.

Anyway, those 50 apologems sure are nice.

phob
05-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Tampala 1st ampy about done. Doing those pricey missions while they are here
Got a good one

Volarmis
05-08-2020, 01:10 PM
Indeed. Somehow out of the three ampy types, I always have the least of the attack ones.

maotd
05-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Additional pity system has been added to "Added Character Gacha" (追加キャラ) - every 11 draws, player will obtain a reward. These are, in order of draws needed:
11 draws: 40 Skip Tickets
22 draws: 10 Petite Centies
33 draws: 1 Danchou Ticket
44 draws: 20 Petite Centies
55 draws: featured gold unit
66 draws: 30 Petite Centies
77 draws: 1 Danchou Ticket
88 draws: 40 Petite Centies
99 draws: 6* Kodaibana Skill Flower.
110 draws awards featured rainbow unit as it did before.
Players who rolled on this gacha type during event 138 will get rewards corresponding to amount of draws.
If it's true, I dont regret I rolled 10 time the gacha for Tampala :D

phob
05-12-2020, 10:02 AM
I have never even saved 500 gems:rofl:
Thankfully, got lucky on Tampla. I needed her.
One more RG (Giant Arrowhead)and I will finally have a full super counter, crit, and weakness team available when needed:grin:

maotd
05-12-2020, 10:14 AM
You would be surprised if you looked at my stock. I have something like over 1.7k R-shards, almost 300 FG (after that hard 500 FG cut), >800 of all ampules, 6 or 7 centies, close to 8k Memory seeds, over 1000 of each Manyu and recently back to 67M gold... and it's the same thing for every other stuff.
I'm pretty sure I was a squirrel in my past life.

Volarmis
05-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Speaking of which... how are your stacks of salt tickets?

phob
05-12-2020, 10:58 AM
It looks like they are (kind of) putting the old RM system back on 5-18 with all but the latest girls available (prior to the change end of January)
and we are getting another freebie ticket I think :grin:
Not sure if they are giving us any way to get Rm again though or it wont much matter.
Here is the link
http://web.flower-knight-girls.co.jp/web/news/articles?id=628&platform_type=2

and google translated version regarding ticket

We would like to apologize for the above changes and plan to distribute
"Tickets that [6 characters that will be restored] can be exchanged"

Also, for customers who will start a new game after maintenance on May 18, 2020 (Mon) until maintenance on June 15, 2020 (Mon)
the ticket will be distributed .

maotd
05-12-2020, 11:19 AM
It's nice if they do that. Good old FKG is comming back.
Speaking of good things, it seems slatickets and FG are well installed as the weekly quest rewards and not a limited feature for previous event. And the special quest campaign every two weeks with 20FG and stuff instead is very very nice too.
If R-medal shop comes back and the 110X event gacha stay like that... great. That's the FKG I like to play.

We have received your opinions and requests from the management team regarding the lineup of ★ 6 characters
at the
"Rainbow Medal Exchange" which was completed on January 27, 2020 (Monday) maintenance
That's how you manage a game. Make choices and take care about players opinions and complains if they don't like what you're doing.

We would like to apologize for the above changes and plan to distribute
"Tickets that [6 characters that will be restored] can be exchanged"
If it's choice your 6* waifu in the R-medal pre-2020 list... it would be awesome! A good way to pick The Queen if I miss her on her reissue.

Speaking about ticket, I'm around 80 right now.

phob
05-12-2020, 11:52 AM
Anybody that doesn't already have Balsam-shes a beast.

I would get Kayana but dont need her anymore since I just did a RG on Firethorn

They are supposed to do a re-balance too.
so I will wait and see what they do.

Tomitain
05-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Rainbow Rose is due for a permanent reissue in about a month too so that's another solid party member for newer players to pick up.

phob
05-12-2020, 12:04 PM
Rainbow Rose is due for a permanent reissue in about a month too so that's another solid party member for newer players to pick up.

Its tempting to make a second RG of her:bgrin:
Im thinking Epidendrum new year or even Anenome for the ticket if they dont rebalance somebody else.
I need pierce rainbows more than any other

maotd
05-12-2020, 01:10 PM
If I don't don't pick Queen Japanese Anemone, I'll go for Cardamine if possible. If not, Tarragon will be the good choice.
On my alt it would be Sparaxis or Paphiopelidum I guess.

Speaking of 6* ticket, I still have the 6* ticket from FKG anniversary.

Myers
05-13-2020, 12:29 AM
I've got about 1440oo gems saved, still waiting for a rainbow I'd be willing to spend 500oo gems on.

For salt tickets, I've got 122.

unknown67
05-13-2020, 07:17 AM
I have somewhere between 50 and 70 salt tickets. (Also close to 2300oo gems because I'm paranoid.)

I'm really glad to see the RM shop being reverted. Even if they don't add any gacha 6*s past 1/27, that would be fine. If I wanted any of them that badly I would have sunk 500oo gems into it. Also @phob, they have given us a fairly reliable new source of RM in the d-tickets you can now get from the pity system. It's not guaranteed, but it also doesn't require RL money so I consider it a fine trade.

phob
05-13-2020, 09:15 PM
I got 40 some salt tickets
Rainbow medals if i ever get any I just use for centy since the change and I still need about a dozen or so more. Hoping they put centy back as gacha rewards again.

That new event FM is pretty good. Has another 5% evasion and pads stats on my chickweed:grin:
Her performance definitely improved when I changed out the bronze for the maxed gold

Volarmis
05-15-2020, 04:29 AM
An interesting thing I noticed just now...

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/05/15/D0Q.png

727 :D

Myers
05-18-2020, 02:20 AM
Good day for FKG :grin:.

x3 Rainbow Exchange Tickets for everyone. Pool includes all rainbows released until Cardamine (Event 131).
https://i.imgur.com/roMkHeN.png

Reworked Ability Gacha. x55 rolls (250oo Gems) to get 400 RG Crystals and a Rainbow/Gold Exchange Ticket where you can choose one of following:
6* Stretocarpus
6* Dusty Miller
6* Loquat
6* Cherry
6* Habranthus
5* Waterlily
5* Dogwood (Yukata)
5* Iris.
https://i.imgur.com/UeYMe7R.png

maotd
05-18-2020, 02:43 AM
Wait wait wait wait. Wait. They said, Free choose your 6* waifu ticket for R-medal shop apologies. 3 choose your 6* waifu ticket. 3 free 6*!
And that 250FG gacha with another free 6*. And I still have my 6* ticket from FKG anniversay. That means FIVE 6* in one day. That's just... best FKG day ever.

phob
05-18-2020, 03:19 AM
3 TICKETS!:grin:

Rework on Strepto is very useful. I am gettin her
saving the other two as they slow walk more reworks over time

I can bring Habranthus out of mothball status rework makes her real good:grin:
My Dusty miller got a bonus she was already good

maotd
05-18-2020, 04:12 AM
Someone can explain the ability reworking please? Seems wikia girls pages are broken right now.

phob
05-18-2020, 06:23 AM
Someone can explain the ability reworking please? Seems wikia girls pages are broken right now.

highlights for me

Strepto got def and guts added which helps a bunch when she is a taunt target.

Habranthus got supercounter and 3 color weakness added

Dusty got 50% atk buff against bosses for herself

Alstromaria is no longer trash and is a real fighter now

There are a few more but I dont have them

■調整内容
・★6「シロタエギク」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのク ティカル攻撃発生率が20%上昇
  ※他アビリティとの組み合わせ 発生率は最大80%まで上昇可能
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのク ティカルダメージが40%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇し、
  ボスに対して与えるダメージが15 %増加する
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇

▼調整後
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのク ティカル攻撃発生率が20%上昇し、
  クリティカルダメージが40%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇し、
  ボスに対して与えるダメージが15 %増加する
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  ボス敵との戦闘中、自身の攻撃 が50%上昇
・★6「ストレプトカーパス」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が33%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、自身が攻撃を受けた次 ーン時に
  パーティメンバーのスキル発動 が2倍になる
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  [開花後のアビリティ4]

▼調整後
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が35%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、自身が攻撃を受けた次 ーン時に
  パーティメンバーのスキル発動 が2倍になる
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  クリティカルダメージが40%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  パーティメンバーの防御力が22% 防御時のダメージ軽減率が4%上昇、
  自身は確率で3回まで戦闘不能に らずHP1で耐える
  ※他アビリティとの組み合わせ 軽減率は最大+20%まで上昇
・★6「ビワ」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇し、スキルダメージが15% 昇
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇

▼調整後
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  クリティカルダメージが40%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が25%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ルダメージが15%上昇し、
  さらに自分のスキルダメージが20 %上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇
・★6「サクランボ」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  敵全体の攻撃力を20%低下させる
  ※他アビリティとの組み合わせ 敵の攻撃力は最大70%まで低下可能
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  ボス敵との戦闘中、自身を含む3 の攻撃力が40%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、自身を含む3人がボスに して与えるダメージが18%増加する

▼調整後
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  敵全体の攻撃力を20%低下させる
  ※他アビリティとの組み合わせ 敵の攻撃力は最大70%まで低下可能
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  ボス敵との戦闘中、パーティメ バーの攻撃力が40%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇し、
  スキル発動率がそれぞれの好感 に応じて最大1.2倍上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーがボ に対して与えるダメージが20%増加す
・★6「ハブランサス」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  攻撃を受けた時、100%の確率で防 力の3.75倍を攻撃力に変換し反撃す
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が28%上昇し、
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーが、 れぞれ1回ダメージを無効化する
  ※無効より回避や攻撃ミスが優 され、同じ効果のアビリティは重複 ない
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、自身を含む3人が、打属 弱点の敵に対して弱点(1.5倍ダメー )が発動する
  ※打属性以外のメンバーを対象 選び、同じ効果のアビリティは重複 ない

▼調整後
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  攻撃を受けた時、100%の確率で防 力の4倍を攻撃力に変換し反撃、
  防御発動時の反撃は超反撃が発 する
  ※超反撃は通常反撃の2倍のダメ ジ
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が30%上昇し、
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  自身と、打以外の2人、突以外の2 人、魔以外の2人が、
  順に打、突、魔属性弱点の敵に し弱点(1.5倍ダメージ)が発動
  ※自身と同じ弱点属性は対象外 なり、同効果アビリティは重複しな
・★6「アルストロメリア(未来への感 謝)」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】【スキル調 】【パラメータ調整】

▼調整前
  [スキル]
  敵全体に2.0倍のダメージを与え
  スキルLv.1での発動率:20%
  スキルLv.5での発動率:30%
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、自身を含む3人の攻撃力 25%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ルダメージが8%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのク ティカル攻撃発生率が10%上昇

▼調整後
  [パラメータ]
  全体的にパラメータを上方修正 たしました
  ※初期パラメータ及び、成長パ メータを調整いたしましたので、
  成長途中の場合でも、修正され パラメータが適用されます
  [スキル]
  敵全体に2.8倍のダメージを与え
  スキルLv.1での発動率:27%
  スキルLv.5での発動率:37%
  [開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ルダメージが10%上昇し、
  パーティメンバーのスキル発動 がそれぞれの好感度に応じて最大1.2 上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が25%上昇
  [開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、自身が敵に攻撃を与え 後、60%の確率で自身は再行動する
  [開花後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのク ティカル攻撃発生率が15%上昇し、
  クリティカルダメージが30%上昇
・★5「スイレン」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [★5開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、自身は2ターンまで75%、 降は40%の確率で敵の攻撃を回避する
  [★5開花後のアビリティ2]
  パーティメンバーの防御力が15% 防御時のダメージ軽減率が3.0%上昇、
  [★5開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が12%上昇

[★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、自身は2ターンまで80%、 降は50%の確率で敵の攻撃を回避する
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  パーティメンバーの防御力が30% 防御時のダメージ軽減率が5.3%上昇、
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が28%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、自身の現在HP/最大HPの2分の1を割合として、
  敵へのダメージが上昇 ※例と て、現在HP100%でダメージ50%上昇

▼調整後
  [★5開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、自身は2ターンまで75%、 降は40%の確率で敵の攻撃を回避する
  [★5開花後のアビリティ2]
  パーティメンバーの防御力が15% 防御時のダメージ軽減率が3.0%上昇、
  [★5開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が15%上昇

[★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  パーティメンバーの防御力が30% 防御時のダメージ軽減率が5.3%上昇、
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が30%上昇し、
  さらに自身の攻撃力が30%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、自身の現在HP/最大HPの2分の1を割合として、敵への メージが上昇
  ※例として、現在HP100%でダメー 50%上昇
・★5「ハナミズキ(浴衣)」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [★5開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇
  [★5開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が10%上昇
  [★5開花後のアビリティ3]
  攻撃を受けた時、80%の確率で防 力の3倍を攻撃力に変換し反撃する

[★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が15%上昇し、
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  攻撃を受けた時、100%の確率で防 力の3.75倍を攻撃力に変換し反撃す
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ルダメージが15%上昇

▼調整後
  [★5開花後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇
  [★5開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が15%上昇
  [★5開花後のアビリティ3]
  攻撃を受けた時、80%の確率で防 力の3倍を攻撃力に変換し反撃する

[★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が15%上昇し、
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ルダメージが15%上昇し、
  さらにそれぞれ1回ダメージを無 化する
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  攻撃を受けた時、100%の確率で防 力の4倍を攻撃力に変換し反撃、
  防御発動時の反撃は超反撃が発 する
  ※超反撃は通常反撃の2倍のダメ ジ
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  パーティメンバーの防御力が35% 防御時のダメージ軽減率が6%上昇、
・★5「アイリス」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [★5開花後のアビリティ1]
  キャノンパネルを通過した際、 ャノンパネルが砲撃する害虫パネル 一つ増える
  [★5開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が12%上昇
  [★5開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇

[★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇し、
  さらに攻撃力が戦闘開始時の敵 数×10%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  ボス敵との戦闘中、パーティメ バーの攻撃力が20%上昇し、
  ボスに対して与えるダメージが15 %増加する

▼調整後
  [★5開花後のアビリティ1]
  [★5開花後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が15%上昇
  [★5開花後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇

[★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇し、
  さらに攻撃力が戦闘開始時の敵 数×10%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  ボス敵との戦闘中、パーティメ バーの攻撃力が20%上昇し、
  ボスに対して与えるダメージが25 %増加する
・★5「ギンリョウソウ」

▼調整概要
  【アビリティ調整】

▼調整前
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が18%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  戦闘中、自身を含む2人のクリテ カル攻撃発生率が20%、
  クリティカルダメージが40%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇

▼調整後
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ1]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーの攻 力が20%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ2]
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ3]
  クリティカルダメージが40%上昇
  [★6への昇華後のアビリティ4]
  戦闘中、パーティメンバーのス ル発動率が
  それぞれの好感度に応じて最大1. 2倍上昇

Mitoru
05-18-2020, 08:11 AM
Can someone with a good counter team recommend some girls?
Right now my eyes are set on Crown Imprial, Saffron and Bride Black Locust and the only one I'm sure i want is the last one.
Right now i have Tampala, Nightmaher and both Anemones.

phob
05-18-2020, 08:19 AM
Can someone with a good counter team recommend some girls?
Right now my eyes are set on Crown Imprial, Saffron and Bride Black Locust and the only one I'm sure i want is the last one.
Right now i have Tampala, Nightmaher and both Anemones.

Tarragon and if you want attack type, then RG Hydrangea

maotd
05-18-2020, 08:32 AM
Tarragon and Kayana are excellent SuperCounter+Crit.
With Rarity Growth, Fire Thorn is a good one too like a Kayana but better. The Chinese Root event girl is very good too after RG. And event Mirabilis is not bad too with ATK debuff.
All these girls works well with Tampala and Original Anemone.

My favorite is still Pink Miko after RG. One of the best counter, even if she don't have Crit buff.
You can also look at RG Hydrangea. She is good almost everywhere is every teams.

If you want to go on the Couter+Evade side, Saffron, RG Camelia or RG Baikamo are your girls. And the event Japanese Madder is the very rare Evade+Super Counter girl.

Mitoru
05-18-2020, 10:54 AM
Thanks, I think i'll settle for Tarragon, Black Locust and Kayana then.
Regarding Pink Miho, yeah i do want her but Avens and Rainbow Rose are before her in line.

So my team for now would be Tampala, Tarragon, Kayana, Anemone and Black locust Bride.
Looking good.

Tomitain
05-18-2020, 01:35 PM
Alstromaria is no longer trash and is a real fighter now

Yeah, Anniversary Maria is definitely no longer a 5.5* Knight. I didn't pay close attention to Merry's abilities before the changes but once bloomed she has quite the layout now:

On top of all of that Merry now has respectable HP/ATK/DEF and her skill proc rate got a noticeable boost (used to be 21-25% at skill level 1-5) so she can make good use of that double strike chance.

maotd
05-18-2020, 02:11 PM
I wonder who should I pick with Reworked Ability Ticket...
Dusty looks good and Loquat is known as a nice Crit. But Harbanthus has nice useful abilities. 3 types+counter+negate damages is not that common.
It's hard to make a choice. There is no girls between them I really love over all to help my choice...

phob
05-18-2020, 08:03 PM
I replaced Sensitive Plant with Habranthus. Shes just all around better. Poor Sensi :sad:

Myers
05-19-2020, 01:54 PM
I've made my 3 choices:
https://i.imgur.com/dZXs6iH.png

Finished maxing Sakura Swimsuit
https://i.imgur.com/igfLSMX.png

maotd
05-19-2020, 03:34 PM
Sakura Swimsuit is a good choice :D

Tomitain
05-19-2020, 04:08 PM
I decided on using the rainbow tickets to pick up (technically) new Knights:

RG Festival Dogwood also having damage negation is nice since it was the one big defensive option I lacked entirely and now I have two Knights that provide it.

Volarmis
05-19-2020, 10:13 PM
With my three tickets I went with: Balsam, Japense Anemone and her other form.
The first because I wanted to see the power everyone is saying she has and the other two to get to know her character. :p

I think I'll hold off on the reworked gacha. For one, I don't have enough gems.
What's more important is that if they continue this reworking trend, there may be someone who I'd want more in the near future. :)
Time to start stacking.

unknown67
05-20-2020, 06:18 AM
On the topic of counter teams, my helper/Waifu/Moritan art team works pretty well. Lily R (RG), Gladiolus (RG), Star Lily (RG), Hydrangea (RG) with provoke memory, and Canola (RG). All have super counter and defense up/guts, and all but Lily R have drain skills so they last a long time. There's a notable lack of critical in the team, but it otherwise performs very well. A meta improvement would be to replace one or more of them with counter/crit, but since it's a waifu team I won't personally be doing that. It's also obviously a bit expensive in terms of RG crystals :P

Myers
05-20-2020, 12:33 PM
Sakura Swimsuit is a good choice :D

Especially because I wasted 800oo gems trying to get Sakura Swimsuit on her event :sweat:

phob
05-23-2020, 11:13 PM
Its ex garbage
but still is incredibly difficult to pull!:grin:

maotd
05-24-2020, 03:39 AM
Congrats... I guess.
They should re-think this equipement seeds system. Low tier ones are totally useless. Mid tier ones are good only on very ealry game before you can get some good event equipements (and with all the perma reissue it's easy to get some rings) and high tier ones are only almost worth it for only the super rare Ex-Ring. I'm pretty sure they could add some good stuff to this and motivate people to kill raid bosses.

Tomitain
05-24-2020, 07:35 AM
One thing they can do is make it possible to use aqua shards to upgrade a high tier +10 item to its EX version once you have it at max level. Maybe they could also add the ability to use fodder equipment in order to add a +1 to an item of the same type. That way you could either grind fodder gear into bond crystals or use five of those +1/+2/+whatever rings to turn a +9 ring into a +10 ring.

phob
05-24-2020, 09:38 AM
As far as the ex equips go, I have only one ring that I use and two bracelets that I use on counter girls.
could use more of those.
The necklaces are not used at all, whale stuff is better.
...and the earrings dont matter to me because no slots available

Volarmis
05-25-2020, 08:20 AM
Wow, actually a collab with Rance...
I believe HungryHunter had him as his avatar for a while. :p

kuresuta
05-25-2020, 09:18 AM
PSA: there's a once per day free gacha available under the first gacha tab.

Satsuki
05-25-2020, 09:47 AM
PSA: there's a once per day free gacha available under the first gacha tab.

So, new salt pact!
@Volarmis

phob
05-25-2020, 09:58 AM
Code from stream for some free 4* P8956SJ7WTU5JEQ2

Volarmis
05-25-2020, 03:36 PM
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the stream.
If I have time, maybe I'll rewatch it.

kuresuta
05-26-2020, 02:28 AM
The most important bits are between 35 and 45 minutes. Here's a short summary...

Event plan

1/2 June: Rance collab 2nd half + June Bride
2/2 June: Chuunibyou + Mizuworm
1/2 July: Swimsuit 1
2/2 July: Swimsuit 2 + 7/27... (Nazuna stuff)
August: Banana Kingdom

Update plan

login bonus improvement (June)
commander profile and title system implementation (June)
home screen improvement 1 (June)
balance adjustment 2&3 (June, July)
flower knight level cap lifting (July)
home screen improvement 2 (August)
New system "Eternal Oath" (temp name) 1 (sometime summer)

Volarmis
05-26-2020, 04:08 AM
Plus a peek at upcoming blooms - Novalis, Multiflora, Usagigoke, Angelica.

maotd
05-26-2020, 01:25 PM
I have a very serious question.
Does the ATK added stat from FM count in the ATK buff calculation? Or is it just like equipement bonus, added only after ATK buff calculation on natural ATK stat?
Same for the DEF.
I ask it because FM bonus stats count in the total power but equipement stats don't (at least, it didn't before. It may have changed, I didn't checked since a long time).

If not, it's a nice bonus (espacially HP actually). If yes, it's a very solid bonus, close to ampule and centies.

EpicFailLulz
05-26-2020, 02:10 PM
Due to the design of memories being movable like equips, they will be added at the end of the buff calculation instead of being the base value. Which is also why you see the FM +stat increase is added along with your equips when you view your girl's stat in the party interface.
If you're seeing the FM's affecting their base stat, it's due to a bug that's happening which mess up their values visually, a refresh will fix that.
However, they still contribute to the TP of a party because the Devs needs new spending incentives/gimmick every year. :joy:

Below is a sample calculation to confirm the memory stat is added at the end of the calculation. This is a rather old pic, back when Suiren only had 30% atk buff.
The first equation is buff multiplier, the second equation is equipment/FM stat being added, and the last equation in red is her personal equip that converts 7% def -> atk.
https://i.imgur.com/lSZckVR.jpg

maotd
05-26-2020, 02:39 PM
That's what I thought but I anted to be sure. Thanks. It's still a nice bonus anyway. It can help a bit on hard battles.

maotd
05-26-2020, 11:27 PM
http://img112.xooimage.com/files/2/c/9/stuff-576a82b.jpg
There was this banner on monday news. Someone knows how do we get all this cool looking stuff?

EpicFailLulz
05-27-2020, 12:15 AM
That's just the banner for the new temporary? shop update. Two deals aim toward newcomers who's joining the game for the Rance collab. The notable one is the 4.9k pts deal that contain a rainbow selection ticket up til last event as well as 70oo gems.

https://i.imgur.com/MyDQGMO.png

kuresuta
05-27-2020, 01:26 AM
new temporary? shop update

It says "buying period: unlimited" (購入期限:無期限) on the shop screen. Also, I think they said in an update that they plan to add more items/packs.

Oh, and bought flower gems have a 180 day limit (and are spent before the unlimited free flower gems), so anyone buying flower gems might want to keep that in mind.

Mitoru
05-28-2020, 01:23 AM
That's just the banner for the new temporary? shop update. Two deals aim toward newcomers who's joining the game for the Rance collab. The notable one is the 4.9k pts deal that contain a rainbow selection ticket up til last event as well as 70oo gems.

https://i.imgur.com/MyDQGMO.png

That is a really good deal i have to say. I allready spent on Arknights this month but if it is unlimited i will get it at some point for sure.
Really good to know.

unknown67
05-28-2020, 09:51 AM
My only complaint regarding the item deal is that it includes FGs. If I buy it then I can no longer say that I've never bought FGs in DMM :P

ceekay
06-02-2020, 09:47 PM
My box was full and I didn't receive the event girl. What do I do?

unknown67
06-03-2020, 10:08 AM
My box was full and I didn't receive the event girl. What do I do?
Not sure what you're referring to. I didn't think that the gifts box could get full (if you go above 999 it's marked as 999+). Note that the event girl for this event is not obtained by running stages, instead you get her by logging in for three days.

phob
06-03-2020, 10:36 AM
This weeks RG has a couple of good supercounters.
Penstemon has 50% crit damage and +35% defense:cool:
She will be taking my 5th slot as soon as I get her ampied up:grin:

maotd
06-03-2020, 11:39 AM
Nice Counter Crit team. She is even better than Mirabilis.

ceekay
06-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Not sure what you're referring to. I didn't think that the gifts box could get full (if you go above 999 it's marked as 999+). Note that the event girl for this event is not obtained by running stages, instead you get her by logging in for three days.

That's what it was. I noticed it today at server roll. Thank you. I kinda feel like a dunce. >.<

maotd
06-08-2020, 09:58 AM
The new Japanese Iris June Bride event girl looks a bit like Japanese Iris (thunder kunai and all) but seems to a be a totally different girl... It's very confusing...

Tomitain
06-08-2020, 11:24 AM
The new Japanese Iris June Bride event girl looks a bit like Japanese Iris (thunder kunai and all) but seems to a be a totally different girl... It's very confusing...

Yeah, a lot of the information on the bio page for this new Knight matches the info for Japanese Iris:

There's quite a few other shared traits too (they both use the same weapon, the attack and special skill animations have a lot in common, both use the same VA).

maotd
06-08-2020, 11:51 AM
She is actually the same girl as you can choose her regular version for the June bride version but they still looks totally different. Also, having an alternative version of a girl as event 5* is totally new.
She looks nice (better than the others) but why did she have 2 targets skills? Why every nice girls have two targets skills ;-;

Myers
06-08-2020, 12:18 PM
We got profiles now
https://i.imgur.com/GaZuBQv.png

maotd
06-08-2020, 12:45 PM
That's nice. There is also a kind of thing to complete but I don't know what we are supposed to do at all.
And I don't know what the second line of girl is for. Waifus?

Myers
06-08-2020, 12:49 PM
That's nice. There is also a kind of thing to complete but I don't know what we are supposed to do at all.
And I don't know what the second line of girl is for. Waifus?

Yep, waifus.

Speaking of which, Robinia Bride done :grin:
https://i.imgur.com/O6zuuRN.png

phob
06-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Be sure and collect the 30 Gems off the 2nd screen treasure chest icon

maotd
06-15-2020, 04:39 AM
RG Camelia got a buff. Like, she was not already super good. She is now able to do super counter. And gives +70% ATK after 2 turns.

Tomitain
06-15-2020, 02:49 PM
Quiz stages are back with the two newest ones giving three salt tickets and 500 gems respectively.

phob
06-15-2020, 10:59 PM
Im liking that rebalance for Snowdrop. Have to dust her off and get her some work now in turn buff team:grin:
Like lots of those counters but Im good on those at the moment.
Going to save my gems this batch.

maotd
06-15-2020, 11:48 PM
The two Apricots are nice too now. Espacially Christmas. Good for a good old evade team.

Myers
06-16-2020, 10:51 AM
New level cap, 110.

https://i.imgur.com/mZzgkW4.png

maotd
06-16-2020, 11:46 AM
I'm glad I kept some centies. Thanks for the information.

maotd
06-24-2020, 01:18 PM
That new Knotweed for 90FG in the FG shop is very interesting. Skill act x1.65 turn 1, +35% crit rate and 45% crit damages and a bonus -15% DEF for ennemies. +45% crit damages is a good buff and +35% crit works espacially well with self crit buff girls like Balsam or RRose. She is really good for a almost free girl. A must have for turn 1 crit teams. And for "only" 360 FG you can get her max equip slot.
She is maybe even better than Kugaisou.

phob
06-24-2020, 02:03 PM
Yeah shes a good add for only 90
Going to wait a bit before I get her though, just spent the 60 for RG gacha this week
I want to keep 250 gems around if they are needed for a re balance

Tomitain
06-24-2020, 03:13 PM
Thistle looks good too but it seems that every one of her abilities is self-targeted. It's a shame because Thistle has all of the ingredients for a solid dodge tank (80/50 evasion, counters, +defense) along with good skill/attack buffs but she provides as many buffs to the rest of the squad as a 2* Knight does.

maotd
06-25-2020, 11:31 AM
I think she is very interesting. She is not a girl you build with. She is a girl you build arround. Bring DEF, debuff and miss girls to support her she can be very solid to handle long fights against pests without millions of ATK.
She just lack HP drain skill to be an undying perfection.

smr
06-28-2020, 11:12 PM
wow this game's forum still alive haha

kuresuta
06-29-2020, 11:20 AM
Just a few weeks until Rainbow Rose will be available to newcomers... I don't think I have the resources to upgrade that many girls any time soon, but with the 4 rainbows they have given us recently, I'll eventually be able to build 4 teams worth of rainbows that can handle the current meta:
a weakness crit team,
a supercounter crit team,
a re-act crit team,
and probably something defensive/evasive built around Kerria.

And it only took 400+ days to get to this point.

Volarmis
06-29-2020, 11:24 AM
It would've taken way longer in the Nutaku version. :p

phob
06-29-2020, 12:25 PM
Another RG gacha today will help your RR resources:grin:
Not my day, got squat beside the RG stones.

kuresuta
06-29-2020, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I already have 2 knights worth of crystals saved up. The bigger problem now is the lack of ampules and centies... and gold, of all things.

maotd
06-30-2020, 09:49 AM
I swim in gold and ampules but centies are too rare. I want the RG gacha with centies again. Please.

Myers
06-30-2020, 10:54 AM
I swim in gold and ampules but centies are too rare. I want the RG gacha with centies again. Please.

Yes please, I don't want to have to spend anymore Rainbow Medals.

AgentFakku
06-30-2020, 11:48 PM
mahn being sick sux
https://i.imgur.com/NmcgidH.png
how much stuf has changed LOL

Volarmis
07-01-2020, 08:23 AM
Welcome back.
You missed a Rance crossover event. :p

unknown67
07-01-2020, 11:10 AM
Also the RM gacha is back to the way it used to be, and a new 6* unit was added to the FG exchange. We also had bride event with Coral Flower, Queen of the Night, and Japanese Iris getting new versions.

AgentFakku
07-01-2020, 03:53 PM
Welcome back.
You missed a Rance crossover event. :p

Wut FUK

https://i.imgur.com/QcykR2R.png

I was in da hospital

collabs get revival rite?

Tomitain
07-01-2020, 05:58 PM
I was in da hospital

collabs get revival rite?

I think this one will since it's a full event (event-specific equipment, eight stages split across two weeks, etc). In any case it looks like a reissue will be the only way to get any of those Knights at this point since one of them (Sill Plain) is the event Knight and the other three don't seem to be available in any of the standard FG or DMM gold gachas.

durrem
07-01-2020, 06:42 PM
You may also have 3 6* pickem tickets. Check your last tab in the shop.

phob
07-01-2020, 07:27 PM
I hope we get a reissue or a sealstone.
I would like to RG Kentou Kanami someday.

unknown67
07-02-2020, 06:25 AM
You may also have 3 6* pickem tickets. Check your last tab in the shop.

Unfortunately those have probably expired from the gifts by now. I know the last day for new players to get them was the middle of June and I'm pretty sure all items in gift box disappear after 30 days.

AgentFakku
07-05-2020, 04:21 PM
gacha really change

https://i.imgur.com/UrSm5cX.png

aint much in da gift box

tbf aint log in until a few days ago

JLP603
07-06-2020, 07:18 AM
Hi guys! I had to reinstall my fkg app by downloading an online apk which was v1.44 since the app store does not offer fkg in my region. When I log into the game I have this version:
Is this the correct version? I can still play normally but I wanted to be sure
Also, do new events only ever have 2 new gatcha obtained units? cuz I remember they used to be 3 is that a new change or am I just not looking at the right place in the gatcha tab?

Volarmis
07-06-2020, 07:42 AM
Hi guys! I had to reinstall my fkg app by downloading an online apk which was v1.44 since the app store does not offer fkg in my region. When I log into the game I have this version:
Is this the correct version? I can still play normally but I wanted to be sure
Also, do new events only ever have 2 new gatcha obtained units? cuz I remember they used to be 3 is that a new change or am I just not looking at the right place in the gatcha tab?

I'm using the DMM Store version and the version number is the same as mine, so that's correct.
If you're talking about the X-rated version, then yours isn't as far as I can tell.

Lately there have been less event units available, sometimes even no free event girl and only an event flower memory.

JLP603
07-06-2020, 07:49 AM
Ok thanks for the help as always! Yes this is not the x rated version (i dont read moon runes anyway so nothing much was lost). Its sad to see the game struggle coming up with new girls ... did they run out of plants left to make girls out of lol.

phob
07-06-2020, 04:19 PM
Bessera is interesting.
20% chance to project pursuit damage and 1.36 skill act
Seems she would be best used with multi-hit type girls that would give the 20% damage three chances per girl to activate.
Might be real good if you build a team just for that skill. Not going after her, seems a bit hard to use for my taste.
Impatiens Textori RG looks good if you still need a turn buffer. I like her looks. I will stick her on the red whale not Rg if I ever get her.
Welp I got enough gems to spare and get Knotweed this week and start building her up:grin:

JLP603
07-06-2020, 08:32 PM
I recently found out that I had enough RG crystals to rarity up a unit... Is the old thread or post with a list of all the rarity growth-able girls still here or should I refer to the fkg dmm wikia instead? Hoping there is another OP rarity growth girl like Adenium or rainbow rose
current teams:
Is debuff team still good cuz I kinda feel its underwhelming now and was thinking of replacing it... I recently got a new 6 star named FlameLilly... she seems really strong but I have no idea where to place her...

phob
07-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Flame Lily has the 2x next turn skill act when hit
Good with cowslip maid or others that add more per turn damage

They been doing some rebalancing of older girls the past couple months
Alstroemeria (the one they give you) is actually good now!
Habranthus Ive been getting good use out of her since her supercounter/weakness upgrade.

Knotweed you can buy for 90 gems now easy 1.65 1st turn skill act and crit there.
For RG its really something you want or need there are so many good ones

look thru the wiki and I use https://ro.luluroom.info/index.html (translated in google)
to help with latest changes

JLP603
07-06-2020, 09:52 PM
Flame Lily has the 2x next turn skill act when hit
Good with cowslip maid or others that add more per turn damage

They been doing some rebalancing of older girls the past couple months
Alstroemeria (the one they give you) is actually good now!
Habranthus Ive been getting good use out of her since her supercounter/weakness upgrade.

Knotweed you can buy for 90 gems now easy 1.65 1st turn skill act and crit there.
For RG its really something you want or need there are so many good ones

look thru the wiki and I use https://ro.luluroom.info/index.html (translated in google)
to help with latest changes

ok thnx for the comment :)

phob
07-06-2020, 10:27 PM
Dont forget to use a taunt memory on her, she has to be hit to activate the 2x skilll rate!
bronze will do fine if you dont have a gold or rainbow

JLP603
07-06-2020, 11:42 PM
Thnx phob!
Can someone remind me if reducing the enemies attacks using skills only affects their normal single target attacks or includes the special multi target skills
Also I just found out I am around 2 event rerun gatchas away from hyacinth rate up rerun... what great timing for me since I really liked her design out of all the missed event gatcha knights and can save my rainbow medals (I have abt 269 or something).

Tomitain
07-07-2020, 09:39 AM
I recently found out that I had enough RG crystals to rarity up a unit... Is the old thread or post with a list of all the rarity growth-able girls still here or should I refer to the fkg dmm wikia instead? Hoping there is another OP rarity growth girl like Adenium or rainbow rose

I don't think there are any other super RG Knights like Rainbow Rose but someone like Hydrangea is pretty good after rarity growth (2x skill proc the turn after being attacked, 100% counter with 400% def as attack power, +30% defense, +25% attack, +40% attack after two turns). Ornamental Kale is someone else who springs to mind (+20%/50% crit rate/damage, adds magic damage coverage to three squad members including herself, +32% attack, 1.2x skill proc) as is Robinia/Black Locust (1.28 to 1.36x skill proc based on her skill level, +25% attack, +25%/40% crit rate/damage, 10% healing when hitting a pest nest and +10 to 30% attack power after hitting 1-3 nests).

maotd
07-07-2020, 10:21 AM
There is too much good RG girls but no one as good as RRose. Hydrangea is a good choice but she cost a lot as a 3* girl. She works well with Flame Lily. Regular Camelia got a buff recently because she didn't needed it. Now she is even better than Saffron with a lot of ATK buff and the rare combo of evade+super counter. Fire Thorn is a very good Counter+Crit. It's just like Kayana but better.

If you want a girl close to RRose power, you should look at Balsam. But she is a 6*.

And speaking of Alstroemeria, she is good now and even better than you can think since it's easy to get her max equip slot. A solid choice for Crit+React.

JLP603
07-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Thank you all for the suggestions/replies! The knights you all suggested do look strong on paper more knights for me to consider when making the team. ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE 3 RAINBOW UNIT EXCHANGE TICKETS lol. Do they expire? I think himeuta mentioned it was a reward for bringing back all the rainbow medal exchange knights? Ill have to consider what knight to get again...

phob
07-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Thank you all for the suggestions/replies! The knights you all suggested do look strong on paper more knights for me to consider when making the team. ALSO I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE 3 RAINBOW UNIT EXCHANGE TICKETS lol. Do they expire? I think himeuta mentioned it was a reward for bringing back all the rainbow medal exchange knights?

Congrats you could get some game breakers like Balsam, Silk Tree (and RG Butterfly bush), Yarrow prison island or Tall Stewartia Christmas with those and completely re make a few teams. :grin:
No dont expire but nothing past Lyrata can you get.

maotd
07-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Lyrata is a good girl too. Not a game breaker but she help a lot on hard missions.
Another good RG girl is Soapwort New Year. And she is cute.

phob
07-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Yeah she is one of the better ones. The thing I like about Soapwort NY is that you can bring the Skill, boss, and Crit DMG in one girl:grin:
Lyrata looks real good. I dont need another 2x next turn girl though got three that do that.
I got hollyhock and Yarrow with my freebies and still have one left.

EDIT
they are making solar teams tempting
with the new solar memory sun sword and the old gold one Resort City Platano maxed
If i am fortunate enough to get some more of those may be worth doing
https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-20200707/

Tomitain
07-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Seeing that link (well, a related link about who to use the three 6* tickets on) reminded me that Dogwood (yukata) is a decent RG option as well. Festivalwood is similar to Habranthus (one-time damage negation for the squad along with a strong counterattack, +attack, and 1.2x skill proc) except with +skill damage and +defense in place of Habranthus' added hit/pierce/magic coverage.

maotd
07-09-2020, 09:55 AM
This new FM looks great. I have only one Solar girl unfortunatly but trying a Solar Team is very temptating.

AgentFakku
07-10-2020, 04:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vk6voLL.png

they add a lotta stuf

forgot how to do shit LOL

phob
07-10-2020, 08:07 PM
I would just use the bronzes you can buy until you get enough golds and rainbows leveled up.
https://ro.luluroom.info/memory.html

Myers
07-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Reminder that is a DMM maintenance scheduled to occur on July 13 (Monday) from 1AM to 9AM (Japan Time).

Shortly after, there will be the regular FKG maintenance on July 13 (Monday) from 2PM to 5PM (Japan Time).

AgentFakku
07-12-2020, 12:53 PM
oh shit forgot LOL

gurls can go above lvl 100 now?

Myers
07-12-2020, 01:28 PM
oh shit forgot LOL

gurls can go above lvl 100 now?

Yeah, since a few weeks ago.

New level cap, 110.

https://i.imgur.com/mZzgkW4.png

JLP603
07-13-2020, 05:23 AM
Did they rework/buff/change the abilities of the knights again?
From what I can tell they removed waxvine's pursuit ability?! Dang I was seriously thinking of exchanging my ticket for her too...

Volarmis
07-13-2020, 07:16 AM
Did they rework/buff/change the abilities of the knights again?
From what I can tell they removed waxvine's pursuit ability?! Dang I was seriously thinking of exchanging my ticket for her too...

As far as I can tell it wasn't removed. It's in slot 3 instead of slot 4.

JLP603
07-13-2020, 07:45 AM
Oh that is a relief. Ill just wait for the wikia and the other fkg fansites to update with the new changes

Volarmis
07-13-2020, 08:10 AM
Hmmm, I had a random thought while looking at Bessera.
Which flower knight has the longest hair I wonder.

JLP603
07-13-2020, 08:19 AM
Hello! Could someone tell me what this feature is?
It is the screen that pops up when selecting the bingo card like icon in the main menu to the left of the whaleship

JLP603
07-13-2020, 08:26 AM

Not sure Id guess one of those knights with the "lived in the wilderness designs" but Id consider Japanese anemone as a likely candidate along with bessera

Volarmis
07-13-2020, 08:33 AM
Hello! Could someone tell me what this feature is?
It is the screen that pops up when selecting the bingo card like icon in the main menu to the left of the whaleship

This is the Commander's profile.
You see your level and name in the topmost part.
Under it you can choose a title - one of those you gain by fulfilling the challenges on the next page (click the right arrow to see them, you probably have a few FGs to retrieve :p ).
The five knights under that are your current helper party.
The five slots below are reserved in case you want to show off your favorites.
The text field under that is some sort of comment/introduction space.
The switch below is whether you want this page to be public, I believe.
Clicking the gear allows you to choose the background.

Clicking the arrows takes you to other pages. The one I didn't mention yet has your statistics.

JLP603
07-13-2020, 08:42 AM
This is the Commander's profile.
You see your level and name in the topmost part.
Under it you can choose a title - one of those you gain by fulfilling the challenges on the next page (click the right arrow to see them, you probably have a few FGs to retrieve :p ).
The five knights under that are your current helper party.
The five slots below are reserved in case you want to show off your favorites.
The text field under that is some sort of comment/introduction space.
The switch below is whether you want this page to be public, I believe.
Clicking the gear allows you to choose the background.

Clicking the arrows takes you to other pages. The one I didn't mention yet has your statistics.

*Volarmis mentions FGs* SAY NO MORE 10/10 Feature!

Tomitain
07-13-2020, 08:55 AM

I'm guessing Bessera given that even with her hair arranged into drill cones it'd still be long enough to drag on the floor outside of the action shots used for her character art. If Bessera styled it to be straight then her hair would probably trail behind her like a banquet hall carpet.

phob
07-13-2020, 11:11 AM
Pursuit improved went from 20 to 30%
lot of reworks done
my Wormoood xmas got debuff added and blue weakness:grin:

Volarmis
07-13-2020, 12:44 PM
I'm guessing Bessera given that even with her hair arranged into drill cones it'd still be long enough to drag on the floor outside of the action shots used for her character art. If Bessera styled it to be straight then her hair would probably trail behind her like a banquet hall carpet.

Yeah, those locks look ungodly to wash and dry later...

Myers
07-13-2020, 01:56 PM
There's a special quest campaign that's available this week: Do a task and get x3 RG stone tickets (except the last day where you get x5 RG stone tickets).

This quest resets each day with a new task, so make sure you do it everyday. They reset at login reset time.

https://i.imgur.com/YanHdIH.png

phob
07-13-2020, 03:02 PM
That buff on Peach is just what the dr ordered.
I have been looking for somebody that has crit that is strong and buffs slice to run with Pygmy.
She will do nicely. Always liked ole Peach since Nutaku days:grin:

maotd
07-14-2020, 07:28 AM
The new Re Aqua Shadows in fun. I like it. No need to overthink weird strategy this time. Just need our good old absurd crit teams with a tiny tiny Negate damages for Dendrobium surprise. And a lot of react for her guts. I'm pretty sure she has more guts than all my teams guts.
It was a good experience for sure.

JLP603
07-14-2020, 08:50 AM
Hi I wanted to upload my recordings of nutaku FKG love scenes of some knights that were not in the google drive... I know that I should probably not be posting this here on the DMM forum but was hoping that a owner or someone with access privillages would have went to dmm and could upload the videos since the nutaku forum for FKG is pretty dead.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aRPKEXSk1APFC5iEH66PFQJyUBaMdQ19?usp=sharing

Myers
07-14-2020, 01:11 PM
Hi I wanted to upload my recordings of nutaku FKG love scenes of some knights that were not in the google drive... I know that I should probably not be posting this here on the DMM forum but was hoping that a owner or someone with access privillages would have went to dmm and could upload the videos since the nutaku forum for FKG is pretty dead.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aRPKEXSk1APFC5iEH66PFQJyUBaMdQ19?usp=sharing

Already done btw, so need need for anyone else to^

On an unrelated note, Hyacinth is my seventh high ampied girl :love:

https://i.imgur.com/D3jsAsw.png

maotd
07-14-2020, 01:24 PM
This quest resets each day with a new task, so make sure you do it everyday.
What are we supposed to do for today's task please?

Myers
07-14-2020, 01:35 PM
What are we supposed to do for today's task please?

Use 3 materials in character strengthening synthesis. Can be ampies, manyus, skillblooms, 2* flower knights, whatever.

JLP603
07-14-2020, 08:45 PM
Already done btw, so need need for anyone else to^

On an unrelated note, Hyacinth is my seventh high ampied girl :love:

https://i.imgur.com/D3jsAsw.png

Alright Thnx! I can delete my gdrive folder of it now or at least turn off sharing. Hyacinth is one of my favourites among the new girls since I last played with good abilities! Too bad she doesn't have skill activation otherwise I would have exchanged my rainbow ticket for her ... and Congrats on the full ampying!!!

JLP603
07-15-2020, 12:09 AM
After looking through the available 6star knights and rarity growable knights I decided to use my rarity growth stones on jumpseed for my debuff team since besides debuff she has dodge guts and evades and absorbs hp
I was planning to use my rainbow coins on Heart tree for the missing debuff i needed for 70% and the increased dmg buff per turn and skill activation 1.36x but then I realized I was too late as she was no longer available in the exchange shop T_T
I am hoping the devs put the newer knights past lyrata ounce new years is over in 2021 or for a rate up gatcha

For the first rainbow exchange ticket I used it on Red Ginger since she provides much needed 1.36x times skill act for my counter team and drains hp on her skill... I realized that soapwort was really useless in my previous counter team...
Then for my second pick I used it on silk tree just because the 12% chance for party to act again sounded cool
Too my surprise whenever I had her in the whale ship mission usually the limit break dmg was around 400k-600k at most with a rainbow team but having her in there made it an upwards of 700k-800k in dmg wow...
My Current team set up:
I WAS planning to get aizoon stonecrop and rarity growth deodebrone for the skill act crit chance and crit dmg to support rainbow rose but the new buffs for the knights make me hold off on that...

maotd
07-16-2020, 01:29 PM
Congrats for your new rainbows. They are great choices.

Someone know how many girls re-balance they will do? I think it should be something like 3 as they said in the last Niconico live but I'm not sure at all.
It's expensive but this one is very worth it with 400 R-shards and the ticket for 55 rolls. If there is no more, I may do it!

phob
07-16-2020, 02:00 PM
Congrats for your new rainbows. They are great choices.

Someone know how many girls re-balance they will do? I think it should be something like 3 as they said in the last Niconico live but I'm not sure at all.
It's expensive but this one is very worth it with 400 R-shards and the ticket for 55 rolls. If there is no more, I may do it!

They did a lot more than than 3. If you have Duranta she is pretty good after this. i dont but I am RG momo:grin:
google translate version;13818

I thought they were going to do all the old girls but not sure they ever said

maotd
07-16-2020, 02:52 PM
Duranta is one of the girl I was looking for. She looks nice and way better now but I lack of pursuit girls. I just have Bride Robinia just now. It's not enough to build a team arround this.
I think pursuit may be a good option now. Especially since the previous Re Aqua Shadows with Blood Iris and her ultimate defense. Or the multi-guts girls.

Momo and Hare's Ears are cool too. I really like how Hare's Ear turned with her +50% Crit damages.

If more re-balances are expected, I may keep my gems for now until a girl I really need. If there is still girls I really need. But I also think it's time to open my teams to other options instead of stacking more and more crit. Crit is too strong and there is more and more ennemies to counter this like they did when Evasion was too strong (just look at Dedrobium and her priority OHKO skill to deal with glass canon Crit teams...).
I'm pretty sure it will be hard in the future with only 4 full crit teams. It's time for some diversity. I guess.

phob
07-16-2020, 04:44 PM
Yeah probably will RG Hares Ear at some Point she is a strong one and still have less pierce Rainbows than the others.
Had a need for slice weakness so Momo got it this round and she will be put on my daily team with Pygmy, a 1.65 skill act, and two beat sticks.
I wouldn't mind if they made some maps to disable crit dmg, it would be nice to use some other girls.

Tomitain
07-16-2020, 04:59 PM
RG Gardenia looks good now (30% pursuit damage, 60% double strike, +skill rate and damage, 45% attack) although having a slot taken up by +1 cannon panel targets is regrettable. At least it's a step up from her bloomed form which only has two abilities on most maps.

Mitoru
07-17-2020, 09:30 AM
There seems to be an early summer festival going on. Just click on the FANZA thingy and it should pop up a shortcut to it.

maotd
07-21-2020, 10:19 AM
The new Lunaria swimsuit is an interesting Evade girl. +35% ATK buff, 1.2x skill act, Damages based on HP and +50% ATK and Damages for herself if any tam member is below 50% (I wonder if dead count as below 50%...). And all with HP drain.
She looks like a more agressive Kerria but without Guts.
She may be a future RG if we got a 2020 stone.

durrem
07-21-2020, 02:08 PM
I agree. I rolled for the new Lunaria yesterday. :bgrin:

durrem
07-23-2020, 06:28 PM
5th anniversary jewelry set available in the limited time reissue girl this week if you want another set.

phob
07-23-2020, 08:04 PM
Thanks, missed that. Ring and bracelet I will get use out of.
Finally got Knotweed amped up and on the field, I will say she is very good. Recommend:grin:
Working on getting Peach ready now.

maotd
07-26-2020, 02:09 AM
It's Nazuna day! (We totally forgot it and it's too late to make a stal pack...)
But the Bazuna thing on the right seems broken. It don't do anything and the game freeze if I click on the red !.

skasio
07-26-2020, 04:01 AM
For me the game not only froze, when I tried to restart it now straight out refuses to load.

Volarmis
07-26-2020, 05:19 AM
It's Nazuna day! (We totally forgot it and it's too late to make a stal pack...)
But the Bazuna thing on the right seems broken. It don't do anything and the game freeze if I click on the red !.

I don't think it is too late. It's barely even 27.07. in Japan, so we still have a few hours if someone wants to set one up.
I'd be down for participating in it. :p

For me the game not only froze, when I tried to restart it now straight out refuses to load.

Yeah, a browser cache clear is needed in such cases.
If you don't want to delete other websites' data, just deleted the one starting with "dugr" - it should have 1-2 GB downloaded.

maotd
07-26-2020, 06:12 AM
Okay. Let's try a mini pact for Nazuna!

phob
07-27-2020, 02:35 AM
The year and a half return of Rainbow Rose is finally here for those waiting!
...and China Root for counter:grin:
...and Turnip for whale monster if you need help there:bgrin:

kuresuta
07-27-2020, 05:26 AM
Well, I only waited for a year and two months, but yes, both of them are crucial pieces for my teams falling into place at last. Hooray!

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 06:45 AM
Does the Nazuna Day rock, paper, scissors give anything other than her recommended drinks? and are they worth anything beyond the 1% affection?

Volarmis
07-27-2020, 08:11 AM
There was a list of possible rewards for the game, though it is no longer accessible.
Overall, it didn't get any better than normal affection presents.

Myers
07-27-2020, 01:58 PM
I believe these Equip Dungeon missions reset daily, so make sure to do them everyday for the 3-medal reward

https://i.imgur.com/wX1KJzs.png

skasio
07-30-2020, 04:42 AM
What was the maximum number of super ampies we could get until now again?
I thought I have all/most of them (maybe missing one or two), but I just noticed I have 117 ATK and HP ampies, but only 99 DEF. I remember they weren't perfectly/equally distributed, but I'm pretty sure the gap wasn't this big.

Myers
07-30-2020, 01:50 PM
What was the maximum number of super ampies we could get until now again?
I thought I have all/most of them (maybe missing one or two), but I just noticed I have 117 ATK and HP ampies, but only 99 DEF. I remember they weren't perfectly/equally distributed, but I'm pretty sure the gap wasn't this big.

I think the total in the game is 703 Super HP Ampies and 702 Super Atk/Def Ampies.

skasio
07-30-2020, 05:13 PM
Huh. With 5 knights fully super ampied and what I have left, that puts me at ~600. I'm missing more than I thought. And it still doesn't explain why I'm 18 DEF ampies short compared to HP and ATK.

phob
08-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Dendro is back with the rework.
For first turn sweep she is probably the strongest sweeper in the game (again). Just add crit and additional dmg buffs for her. The rest of the team dont even need any skill act.
Dendro should be strong enough by herself to take out most everything
Time to dust her off:grin:

maotd
08-13-2020, 12:48 PM
She looks really good now. I didnt' wanted to do this one but I may try it for a Dendrobium ticket...

Sutera is a nice one too with 70% Solar Damage and 50% Gauge.

maotd
08-14-2020, 12:35 PM
Someone knows the changes for all the 6* for this 4th rebalance set? Seems the wiki is not updated yet. I'm not sure I want to try this gacha without knowing who got what but I don't want to wait for the wiki and maybe miss the gacha.

phob
08-14-2020, 01:22 PM
This site has got it but have to run it translated

https://ro.luluroom.info/index.html

maotd
08-14-2020, 01:47 PM
Thanks. That's helpful.
Dendrobium and Sutera are very good now. The others are better but still not very interesting. On RG side, Flamingo Plant Xmas looks like a very nice Crit+Pursuit girl. Even if she lacks of skill act.

phob
08-14-2020, 01:51 PM
Lily(Madonna) has a greatly improved with the rework

if you get the solar guage up you got 90% atk and 45% dmg plus adtl 15 for boss for entire team:grin:

maotd
08-14-2020, 02:56 PM
You're right. I think thoses Solar ATk and DMG buff applies even it's she is not in the team that fires Solar Blast. If it's the cae, she would be a solid support in any team for players who runs a Solar team.

phob
08-14-2020, 05:29 PM
I think Lily has potential,but I am not going to pursue her.
i dont have a solar team or of enough of those FMs that increase solar dmg to even even think about it

I do have Dendro though and I can say that she is much improved
cuts through that daily mission like butter:grin:

maotd
08-15-2020, 12:17 AM
I don't have solar team too but I hope I could make one one day. But befoe that I need to put my hand on DogWood, some solar blast FM and see if Mimosa got a buff with this rework campaign. That's a lot of conditions to play with the sun...

I guess Dendro will work quite well with the new Knotweed and maybe some Crit+Weakness girls.

Oh and we got Water Lily bloom form. I wonder if FKG team managed to work with Moneti again of if they found another artist to copy her style. If moneti is back, that's a wonderful thing.

phob
08-15-2020, 01:19 PM
yeah solar still needs some kinda rework. Too many conditions for me

Dendro I just put the best boosters for her that I had available. Her teammates dont do much except work to boost her.
I would like to see what RG Kentou Kanami would do with her someday when I get her with all her damage boosters :grin:

maotd
08-16-2020, 03:32 AM
I think the recent Crit+Pursuit girls like Peach can pair well with Dendro. She deals massive damages and her teams mate finish the job ith pursuit if needed.
And for memories, 5* Blue Whaleship is nice on her for +20% ATK. 5* Banana Island Tree are must have too other with +5% (or +10% when fully unleashed) Hit type skill damages. Just imagine a free +50% skill damage on her (well, you 'just' need 25 memories for that...)

Myers
08-17-2020, 12:46 PM
Someone knows the changes for all the 6* for this 4th rebalance set? Seems the wiki is not updated yet. I'm not sure I want to try this gacha without knowing who got what but I don't want to wait for the wiki and maybe miss the gacha.

This is a little late, but Epic made a document that lists all the major changes: https://pastebin.com/QrT2YUA8

maotd
08-17-2020, 01:05 PM
Thanks. That's a nice document. I guess it would be very helpful if we had this kind of stuff posted here.

I'mnot totally sure but it looks like the new event girl is very solid. Negate damages, 1.2 skill act, Pierce and Magic added weakness and +25% Crit rate and Crit damages. Just need to know if it's self crit or team crit. If it's self crit she's meh, if not she is extremly good.

Edit:
Aaaand Seashore Aster is a nice girl actually. Her Crit buff are for the whole party. A nice girl to have as Negate Damage for your Crit team.
And the new 6* Convolvulus is interesting too. She is another very selfish girl but her x2 skill act, +50% skill damage and +100% damage when attacked is cool. Looks a bit like a cheaper version of RRose.

Volarmis
08-24-2020, 05:49 AM
It seems we got another 5*+ reroll ticket. :p
Or even a 11-roll redo with a guaranteed 6* if I'm reading correctly.
You do need 100 FGs for the initial roll though.

maotd
08-24-2020, 10:03 AM
You mean, we can do the 100 FG gacha as many time as we want until we got our 6* waifu plus 10 other bonus girls? So, since it's a 2% rainbow gacha with unlimited reroll, we can try to get a multi 6* roll? That's a good one if it's the case.

And we got daily free 11 roll for girls and memories.

I wonder what's the reason for all this stuff. They said it's 5.5 something but 5.5 what?

Myers
08-24-2020, 10:29 AM
You mean, we can do the 100 FG gacha as many time as we want until we got our 6* waifu plus 10 other bonus girls? So, since it's a 2% rainbow gacha with unlimited reroll, we can try to get a multi 6* roll? That's a good one if it's the case.

And we got daily free 11 roll for girls and memories.

I wonder what's the reason for all this stuff. They said it's 5.5 something but 5.5 what?

5.5th anniversary. Aka, it's the midpoint between the 5th anniversary and 6th anniversary of the game.

- Daily Free 11-Roll until September 6th
- Daily Free Flower Memory 11-Roll until September 6th
- 100oo FG 11-Roll that is reroll-able, available until September 7th.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/747376540660138024/unknown.png

Same rules as last time, hitting 'come back later' doesn't restore your previous roll.

maotd
08-24-2020, 10:57 AM
That's what I thought. Seems th'tas an even better gift than 5th anniversary.
Anyway, this free memory gacha is very helpful.

kuresuta
08-24-2020, 04:00 PM
It's also the 2nd smartphone app anniversary or whatever.

Wait, are the blooming bird missions really 0 stamina without any limits?

unknown67
08-24-2020, 05:26 PM
Wait, are the blooming bird missions really 0 stamina without any limits?

They are. It apparently mentions it in the patch notes that it's intentional.

Tomitain
08-24-2020, 07:12 PM
Man that re-roll gacha is killing me. I want one of Japanese Anemone's versions but I keep getting teased with rolls that have other Knights I want as well, dupe or no (Lycoris, prison island Yarrow + Poppy, Victoria + maturing strategist Di Yu + super conspiracy theorist Nymphaea, etc).

One of these rolls is going to end up being an offer I can't refuse.

phob
08-24-2020, 07:27 PM
They did good this week
I want at least a triple or quadruple rainbow pull
Dups are fine...want centi
Edit welp settled for a triple with three new girls i should get some use out of
especially Iwarenge

passed on a 4 with useless girl for me

took this:grin:

Volarmis
08-24-2020, 11:21 PM
Congrats. :p
First time seeing 4 rainbows in a roll though.

kuresuta
08-25-2020, 08:52 AM
I got a 5-roll that I passed on:

It's quite difficult to commit to any one pull when you know you could potentially have a better one with enough patience.

phob
08-25-2020, 09:01 AM
never saw 5, got one 4 and 4 threes in an hour or so of rolls
about all the patience i got for that :silly:
Good luck getting your waifu!

Volarmis
08-25-2020, 02:35 PM
Am I the only one constantly getting errors while trying to play the game?

Myers
08-25-2020, 03:20 PM

Personally I haven't been getting any errors, and I've been in the game for hours re-rolling.

Speaking of which, I finally chose my re-roll :grin:.
https://i.imgur.com/Xqi4RpV.png

I wanted 3 rainbows out of Lycoris, Japanese Anemone, Victoria Bride, Kerria, and Cardamine. This is realistically as close as I'm going to get.

phob
08-25-2020, 05:06 PM
Congratulations
Two target waifus is a good haul!

Tomitain
08-25-2020, 07:02 PM
Well, after sitting down and rolling for about half an hour straight I got a roll I was happy with, one with aspirational queen Japanese Anemone and Bluet.

Volarmis
08-26-2020, 12:07 AM
Since I didn't really have any specific flower knight I wanted to get, I just set my goal to "3 new rainbows".
Man, that took a while...
I had pulled 3 rainbows at once multiple times (never 4 sadly), but there was always a dupe among them.
After a few hours of rolls I finally achieved my goal:

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2020/08/26/Ndf.png

Although the rainbows that appeared during my rerolls would be interesting to have (BB, Choco Lily, Meco, Azalea, Lantana... - the ones I already have alternate forms of), I'll be sticking with these. :p The new gold is a cherry on top.

durrem
08-26-2020, 12:36 AM
I picked up Bluet and two nice counter dressblooms and 4 centies. I also picked up Nerine yesterday on the daily green 11-pull, but forgot to get a screenshot.

kuresuta
08-26-2020, 09:33 AM
I think I spent some 3 hours rolling between today and yesterday, but in the end I settled for this:

Valentine Oncidium I can use for the re-act crit team I'm building, Saffron seems like she might be quite a good backbencher to swap in for more defence in my upcoming counter crit team (or possibly serve as the foundation for another defensive team, should the situation demand one), and the extra dress slot for Silk Tree and 50 medals are always nice.

maotd
08-26-2020, 10:33 AM
I had that problem too. But today it seems it works normally.
Edit: actually... it's not over. but it seems it's happen only at certain moments.

kuresuta
08-26-2020, 04:54 PM
Emptying browser cache might help -- ctrl+F5. Other than that, not having enough room on the hard drive can sometimes cause problems with
some resource hungry browser games.

phob
08-26-2020, 07:15 PM
I bet it is the re-roll gacha
Millions of rolls again and again are taxing on the server.
a bit sluggish, but haven't got errors though