PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43

maotd
06-18-2021, 12:56 PM
Wait... she got a 1 multiplier now? Like the 1 multiplier on Easter Isogiku and her free +300% dmg?
It seems they changed only the 6*. If they leave the RG 5* and below as they are now, RG may be the answer for old flavored buffers to works with the new regular 6* monsters.

Volarmis
06-18-2021, 02:35 PM
Yup, now that I look at it, just like Easter Isogiku.

Tomitain
06-18-2021, 02:40 PM
Wait... she got a 1 multiplier now? Like the 1 multiplier on Easter Isogiku and her free +300% dmg?
It seems they changed only the 6*. If they leave the RG 5* and below as they are now, RG may be the answer for old flavored buffers to works with the new regular 6* monsters.

Yeah, Rainbow Rose looks like she still has her RG bonuses as does Dogwood (Yukata). It looks like the rainbow medal 6* Knights didn't get touched either so, for example, Diamond Frost still has a lot of attack bonuses along with first round 1.65x skill proc. Acacia is interesting now; her original form is REALLY good for debuff/defensive squads since it includes -50% attack power and -70% crit rate for pests as abilities while her New Year's form has big damage bonuses that only apply to her (+130% attack vs. bosses, +130% attack in general, +160% damage dealt to bosses) + 1.28x to 1.36x skill proc based on her skill's level.

kuresuta
06-18-2021, 02:51 PM
That doesn't seem to justify the increase when treasure rally event is rng-heavy and one nazupon roll could either give you several combos or none at all, and increased cost just makes it harder to complete and will require more farming than usual

On the other hand, stamina is cheap and petite heart drops of 10 don't grow on trees.

phob
06-19-2021, 02:19 PM
I was able to complete the treasure with just the normal stam today, so I cant complain with the improved rewards.
Nice to be able to use some new girls on teams. Will take a while to digest all these changes.
Was able to put a so far unused Ghostweed on the solar team. She also does all color weakness now if you need her for that.
Habranthus might be the best all around support girl in the game now.

JLP603
06-19-2021, 06:51 PM
Anyone know the specifics of what the ability "Retains 100% HP for all party members." for Almond means? Is it like a revive thing or a one turn of full damage block?

phob
06-19-2021, 08:09 PM
Anyone know the specifics of what the ability "Retains 100% HP for all party members." for Almond means? Is it like a revive thing or a one turn of full damage block?

No its a free gift of 100% HP represented by orange on HP bar
here are examples:
Apricot has 50%
Cowslip maid has 95%

Tomitain
06-19-2021, 09:30 PM

Yeah, like phob noted it acts as a buffer that pests have to eat through before the Knight's actual HP is affected; I cobbled together a squad including Cowslip (Maid) and Spade-chan for testing and the latter had ~29k extra HP thanks to the former's ability. It looks like Knights who have access to overheal via ability or Flower Memory retain any light green HP they gain too, it just doesn't show up until the buffer is wiped out or until the current fight ends.

Myers
06-19-2021, 10:55 PM
DragonSword added the current event script (167): https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Brides_That_Bloom_at_Feria/Story

The collab event (166): https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Walkure_Blume/Story

And event 165: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/My_Lovely_Twintails/Story

JLP603
06-19-2021, 11:33 PM
Oh I see. thnx phob and tomitain! Hm... thats certainly an interesting ability!

maotd
06-21-2021, 01:31 PM
500 event currency for a spin was too expensive so, they made it cost only 650 for the lasts levels.

Myers
06-21-2021, 02:56 PM
FYI, looks like Flower Tickets will allow the purchase of character skins. Here's 3 coming next week

https://dugrqaqinbtcq.cloudfront.net/media/b5766771-f1fa-447d-ae3f-3a0b08a98319.png

F2P can only get the 5 in the memory exchange, and I'd except these skins to cost more than that.

Myers
06-21-2021, 10:47 PM
This is a good gacha to do. Cost reduced to 30oo FS per 10+1, and you get an exchange ticket after x55 rolls. Can get one of the five previous June Brides.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4ZCvKYVoAUYMRk?format=png

maotd
06-22-2021, 02:13 PM
Someone knows the new abilities of regular Walnut? She may be a good option to replace Maple Swimsuit in my blue team.

About the bride gacha, that's a nice one. But is there good brides in it? I already have Robinia and Queen of the Night. With all the changes, I don't know if Waterlily, Yandere and Lotus are worth it. It's still a 150 FG gacha.

phob
06-22-2021, 04:50 PM
Someone knows the new abilities of regular Walnut?

Google translated from the wiki. She is really good crit support

My favorite bride is Lotus. Great non crit support. She is becoming good friends with Cattleya at the moment, but when things good real tough
(like the tower)I go with Cowslip maid instead.

JLP603
06-22-2021, 06:21 PM
Hmm I'm finding it really hard to redo my teams as my old counter team with crit now has 3 units with provoke including the flower memory. compared to the previous 1... is there like a way to make one unit have priority when it comes to provoking?

Tomitain
06-22-2021, 07:34 PM
Unless there are now varying levels of Provoke then I believe that your three Provokers have equal priority compared to each other and will always be picked ahead of 'normal' Knights when it comes to choosing targets for multi-target attacks.

phob
06-23-2021, 02:15 PM
Hmm I'm finding it really hard to redo my teams as my old counter team with crit now has 3 units with provoke including the flower memory. compared to the previous 1... is there like a way to make one unit have priority when it comes to provoking?

Havent tried counter team yet with that shield ability.

Also that counter ver2 (evasion and intercept), with all those many upgrades with girls I have that havent seen much use lately like Lycoris, Black locust bride, Saffron, and Kerria. Even frickin Azalea has a the barrier/evasion/interception and a 1.36 trigger!. It might outperform ver1.
And Freesias abiity(30% chance of party members re-acting on the next turn when they avoid attacks) could be interesting.

At the moment still working on building out the Cattleya team.
Keep her alive and get the skill act up as far as possible is what I am working on.
The pure destructive power even right now is incredible. Gonna take all resources, skill act and super amps, for awhile on this team.

If people have other super combos, please post them.

Tomitain
06-23-2021, 04:33 PM
Havent tried counter team yet with that shield ability.

Also that counter ver2 (evasion and intercept), with all those many upgrades with girls I have that havent seen much use lately like Lycoris, Black locust bride, Saffron, and Kerria. Even frickin Azalea has a the barrier/evasion/interception and a 1.36 trigger!. It might outperform ver1.
And Freesias abiity(30% chance of party members re-acting on the next turn when they avoid attacks) could be interesting.

At the moment still working on building out the Cattleya team.
Keep her alive and get the skill act up as far as possible is what I am working on.
The pure destructive power even right now is incredible. Gonna take all resources, skill act and super amps, for awhile on this team.

If people have other super combos, please post them.

Going off of Knights that I already have, the best I've cobbled together so far that doesn't lean heavily on winning in the first round (i.e., Dendrobium and four boosters) is Acacia (New Years) as the foundation followed by four of RG Kale, Japanese Anemone (Relaxed Queen), RG Dahlia, Habranthus and Lotus (June Bride):

Acacia (New Years)
- +130% attack for self
- +130% attack for self in boss fights
- +160% damage dealt to bosses by self
- 1.28 to 1.36x skill proc

Acacia lacks crit on her own but otherwise is ready to deal big damage.

RG Ornamental Kale
- 1.2x skill proc
- +32% attack
- +magic coverage for three Knights including Kale
- +20/50% crit rate/damage

A solid source of crit damage with a decent crit rate bonus as well. Skill proc is never bad to have and +32% attack is a solid bonus. The magic coverage is good or bad depending on whether or not Habranthus also ends up in the squad (i.e., coverage overlap).

Japanese Anemone (Relaxed Queen)
- +30/60% attack after one/two turns
- +30% defense
- 2x skill proc the round after being attacked
- +30% damage the round after being attacked

The Queen can build up a lot of damage boosts even if she gets burst down early on, but ideally she stays alive long enough to trigger multiple skill proc boosts.

RG Dahlia
- +30% attack
- -20% pest attack
- +30% attack in boss fights
- +25/30% crit rate/damage
- 1.2x skill proc

The second source of crit bonuses and a few attack bonuses to help increase Big Boss Acacia's numbers as well as a pest debuff to soften incoming attacks.

Habranthus
- Heal one attacked squad member by 15% after an enemy attack
- Heal the squad 30% every three turns
- Negate damage once for each squad member
- 100% counter with attack equal to 450% of defense
- +hit/pierce/magic coverage for three Knights including Habranthus

Lotus (June Bride)
- Heal one attacked squad member by 15% after an enemy attack
- Heal the squad 30% every three turns
- +20% attack
- +25% attack in boss fights
- 1.28 to 1.36x skill proc
- +15% skill damage

Two flavors of semi-regular healing with slightly different approaches based on their other abilities. Habranthus is slightly more defensive (one-time negate) but has type coverage and counters; Lotus has three flavors of damage boost along with more skill proc.

Overall it's not great (among other things crit rate isn't maxed and Lotus is the only source of +skill damage) but it's a start.

phob
06-23-2021, 07:57 PM
NY Acacia looks like a great boss killer to pull out.
Original Acacia is no slacker either with 150 self crit
and Reduces the critical attack rate of all enemies by 70% with a 50% attack debuff.

Found a decent write up summary on the changes
https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-20210614-update-osusume/

Tomitain
06-23-2021, 10:30 PM
NY Acacia looks like a great boss killer to pull out.
Original Acacia is no slacker either with 150 self crit
and Reduces the critical attack rate of all enemies by 70% with a 50% attack debuff.

Found a decent write up summary on the changes
https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-20210614-update-osusume/

Yeah, it looks like I missed the changes to Nerine (X-Mas); she's a lot like original Acacia now except with a modest crit damage bonus for the squad instead of a big bonus for herself. Silk Tree has gobs of re-act (75% before FMs are factored in) and 20%/65% crit bonuses so she can do some work when grouped with Knights who can prop up her skill proc rate and crit rate.

maotd
06-24-2021, 10:08 AM
phob> Thanks for Walnut and Lotus bride translation.
For your Cattleya team, I recommend Almond. Her bonus +100% HP is good for survivability and her +30% skill dmg and x1.36 skill rate help Cattleya a lot. And obviously you must use 5 the +10% skill dmg for magic FM. Five times +10% skill dmg with Vervain ability activated is insane.

My super combo is still the same:
Saffron+RG Camelia+Kerria+RG Heavenly Pinkladies+Maid Cowslip.
Cowslip bring a new healing ability with x1.36 skill act instead of x1.2. Saffron and Kerria have both more evasion than before now and intercept. And more Def.
Saffron got a natural provoke so, you can give her another kind of FM.

phob
06-24-2021, 12:33 PM
Maotd Thanks. Yes Almond would be great support. I might RG her someday.
And it is insane damage. They will probably limit it eventually like crit. Hopefully not both at the same time:silly:

Speaking of the intercept, after I get this team built. Think I am going to put some resources in Azalea and Black Locust bride.
Two that I have that I wasn't using. I am really liking the 1.36 and the barrier to go with Kerria or Meconopsis.

Edit:
Ok I figured out my Intercept team out for better or worse::grin:
Azalea and Black Locust bride bring 1.36 skill act (eventually) a barrier and a Damn good 150% intercept. Adding additional damage with FMs.
Need 20 Rainbow medals to get the upgrade flower this month and get the full 24% next turn damage out of the 2nd Lantana FM.
Did RG on Duranta Easter to add crit to this team. Have a flower memory maxed to bring her slot to 60%. Just need to level it.
Use Sakura swimsuit for the other 20% crit rate and added some weakness dmg. Best I can do with what I got and two slots.
Final slot is for Meconopsis (more skill act) or Kerria (more defensive) depending on the opponent.
Just need a bazillion skill flowers, ampies and high ampies. Oh and a bazillion Centies now :silly:

maotd
06-28-2021, 10:01 AM
As expected, the new skins cost more than 5 flower tickets (15 actually) but you can buy them for 8o FG (or 0.8 old FG) per flower ticket. 12 FG for a single useless skin may be super expensive. But at least it's not paywalled. Still could be """worth it""" for a girl you realllllly like with a skin you really like too.

Tomitain
06-28-2021, 12:51 PM
As expected, the new skins cost more than 5 flower tickets (15 actually) but you can buy them for 8o FG (or 0.8 old FG) per flower ticket. 12 FG for a single useless skin may be super expensive. But at least it's not paywalled. Still could be """worth it""" for a girl you realllllly like with a skin you really like too.

Yeah this would be the key for me; once someone like Ume or Choco Lily gets an alternate outfit I'd consider buying extra tickets.

maotd
06-28-2021, 01:18 PM
I'm waiting for a good Pinkladies outfit for my Staint Pinkladies (still cheaper than getting a copy of her standard form). Sadly, there is no way to see them in battle before buying them.

edit:
We got a new nushi mission. And it's so hardcore. 4 paths with multiples bosses/ennemies to kill before the actual boss. There is something like 10 battles to do and each one seems as hard as the other nushi boss fight. There will be a lot of team building and stage analysis to do here.

phob
06-28-2021, 02:24 PM
That new mission was fun. I used girls that I never have before to clear it:grin:
Had to really look over those reworks. Bring plenty of debuff, barrier, heal.:wink:

I might fine tune it some more, but this worked well.

Myers
06-28-2021, 02:43 PM
Beat it too.

https://i.imgur.com/vFIsQXK.png

Ranked each path from what I found to be hardest to easiest (top right > bottom left > top left > bottom right).
Tested out various types of teams against a path until one worked, refined that team, then went on to the next path.
Put them all together and beat it one go. Almost went completely deathless until the 3rd phase of the very final boss.

phob
06-28-2021, 07:23 PM
I found that Lantana Flower Festival is well worth running.
Teams hit all three Rainbow panels. Extra 1.3 skill act is very useful on end bosses.

Tomitain
06-28-2021, 07:45 PM
Ability load outs per Knight got less wordy with this newest update, making it easier to tell at a glance how many Knights each ability can affect. It's nice being able to see at a glance how many of a Knight's abilities are self-target vs. squad-wide, among other things (Dendro's damage output plummets once a fight goes past the first round).

maotd
06-29-2021, 01:11 PM
New Nushi done. Thanks phob and Myers for the inspiration. Kerria almost soloed the final boss. It's last phase managed to hit twice in a row despite her 80% evasion.
Sparaxis is so powerful now with pursuit and 100% re-act. Actually, she looks more like her Aqua-shadow version now. And that's good.
Golden Lace came from the deepest abyss of being meh to be an actual top tier. Finally became good, I'm glad I got her twice.
Easter Isogiku is even more insane now, with the reworked heal system and paired with Harbanthus. Take damages? +30% HP and skill behind for more HP recovery.
Kerria is back to claim her title of queen of the game.

And during my tests, I noticed something. The new provocation ability is often referred as "light provocation". and actually, it seems it has lower priority than FM provocation. I got Kerria+Saffron with light provoc and Camelia with FM provoc and Camelia got all the attacks. It's a really good feature actually.

edit: if it can help someone else, here is my team:
https://i.ibb.co/XjNS66w/06-29-21-Nushi-team.jpg
1 = Top left
2 = Top right
3 = Botom right
4 = Botom left

Tomitain
06-29-2021, 02:46 PM
And during my tests, I noticed something. The new provocation ability is often referred as "light provocation". and actually, it seems it has lower priority than FM provocation. I got Kerria+Saffron with light provoc and Camelia with FM provoc and Camelia got all the attacks. It's a really good feature actually.

That's pretty good. I also noticed that Knights with 'new' evasion (Saffron, bloomed JB Robinia, etc) have a set amount that never drops off compared to Knights with the 'old' version (Cypress, evolved JB Robinia, etc). So while Cypress starts with 90% evasion thanks to having 80/50 evasion along with +10% evasion for the squad she'll eventually drop to 60% while Saffron will always have 70% evasion.

With the right FMs and/or squad mates it's now possible for a Knight to always have 90% evasion, which no doubt does wonders for Kerria and anyone else with the new evasion/intercept/provoke combo.

phob
06-29-2021, 04:11 PM
New Nushi done. Thanks phob and Myers for the inspiration. Kerria almost soloed the final boss. It's last phase managed to hit twice in a row despite her 80% evasion.

Good deal! I remember Golden lace is nearly impossible to kill now too without any kind of upgrades too .
The new abilities really make a difference. Kerria is a force again.:grin:

That's pretty good. I also noticed that Knights with 'new' evasion (Saffron, bloomed JB Robinia, etc) have a set amount that never drops off compared to Knights with the 'old' version (Cypress, evolved JB Robinia, etc). So while Cypress starts with 90% evasion thanks to having 80/50 evasion along with +10% evasion for the squad she'll eventually drop to 60% while Saffron will always have 70% evasion.

With the right FMs and/or squad mates it's now possible for a Knight to always have 90% evasion, which no doubt does wonders for Kerria and anyone else with the new evasion/intercept/provoke combo.

They finally made evasion and intercept worth running.
Don't really need to boost the %
is 100% 3 times , then 70%
My favorites(that I have and will be building up first)
All give barrier and 150% intercept 3 special evasions and have some kind of skill act and a bonus ability.
plus skill damage and 1.36 trigger: Azalea
plus 20/40 Crit and 1.36 trigger: Black locust bride
plus Boss Dmg 1.2 basic skill act: Sarissa (Tree of 1000 stars)
plus 70% Atk and 1.2 basic skill act: Lycoris

Edit
And what kind of terrible beastie is coming up that we need this RG?
Sickle-shaped Solomon's Seal

maotd
06-30-2021, 10:00 AM
They finally made evasion and intercept worth running.
Don't really need to boost the %
is 100% 3 times , then 70%
Actually, seems it's more than that. It's 70% evasion and 3 times 100% evasion if the regular one fail. It's like 3 self negate damage but affected by pests accuracy.
Combine this with actual negate damages and you're safe for 4 or 5 missed evasions.

That new Sickle-shaped Solomon's Seal is interesting for sure. Even if her name is way too long.
Azalea looks great too now. I hope I could get enough intercept to make a decent team.

kuresuta
07-01-2021, 10:01 PM
Liatris: It's a collection of ghost stories from a certain land.

I think it's more like "from various lands".

Volarmis
07-01-2021, 10:28 PM
I think it's more like "from various lands".

Right you are, fixing. :p

Tomitain
07-02-2021, 04:51 AM
Well, RIP Girls Symphony. A second collaboration with FKG some time down the line is definitely wishful thinking now.

Volarmis
07-02-2021, 05:32 AM
It's shutting down again?

phob
07-02-2021, 09:49 AM
GS and Kanpani girls both have same parent corp which went down. GS closing at end of month.
Kanpani closes 7-12. I wasnt a player there, but that game has been around a long time.

Sucks too was just getting good. Well at least in GS they opened up most all the girls for the gettin if you want to run the missions
and unlocked all the 300% affections/scenes.
I pulled all the gems I had and did like 33 premium gacha rolls. Now I got about 100 of those to do.
Finally got Anri Swimsuit but didn't get the bride and she is now unavailable:frown:

Edit

Just gave Dendro the ring. it is worth it. She gets 3.1 to all (twice):grin:
13 more ATK high amps and she is done. (Not getting DEF or HP high amps)

Tomitain
07-02-2021, 02:36 PM
GS and Kanpani girls both have same parent corp which went down. GS closing at end of month.
Kanpani closes 7-12. I wasnt a player there, but that game has been around a long time.

Sucks too was just getting good. Well at least in GS they opened up most all the girls for the gettin if you want to run the missions
and unlocked all the 300% affections/scenes.
I pulled all the gems I had and did like 33 premium gacha rolls. Now I got about 100 of those to do.
Finally got Anri Swimsuit but didn't get the bride and she is now unavailable:frown:

Yeah, I ran bride Anri's gacha at least ten times and never got her. :frown:

I picked up swimsuit Anri with the free 5* pick-a-character ticket though so the dupes of normal Anri I'd accumulated still got put to good use. Still, with GS and Kanpani going down that leaves FKG as the only DMM game I play daily. Gonna have to find two new games to log into for the daily DMM points quest now.

phob
07-02-2021, 03:05 PM
They put a notice up
(google tranlated) . This may be a game to try.
They give some free stuff to GS players.
To the conductor who played" Girls Symphony: Ec 〜New World Girl Suite〜"
We will carry out a campaign to acquire items that can be used in the game of"Mist Train Girls ~ From the car window of the Fog World~".

【Gift Campaign Target】
Conductors who have achieved the following conditions by 2021.7.29 (Thu) 14: 00 at"Girls Symphony: Ec 〜New World Girl Suite〜"

【Conditions and Present Contents】
- "Mist Train Girls ~ From the Window of the Fog World ~" Tutorial Breakthrough: ム Premium Gacha Ticket×50

- Girls Symphony: Cumulative billing of Ec 999 DMMPT or less: ー Premium Gacha ticket×50+S or more Confirmed Gacha ticket×1

- Girls Symphony: Ec cumulative billing 1,000 ~ 4,999 DMMPT: ー Premium Gacha ticket×100+S or more Confirmed Gacha ticket×3

- Girls Symphony: Cumulative billing of Ec 5,000 ~ 9,999 DMMPT: ー Premium Gacha ticket×150+S or more Confirmed Gacha ticket×5

- Girls Symphony: Cumulative billing of Ec 10,000 ~ 49,999 DMMPT: ー Premium Gacha ticket×150+SS fixed Gacha ticket×1

Unregistered
07-02-2021, 04:37 PM
Those premium tickets are probably the kind that requires 5 tickets per roll so it's not quite as generous as it looks. But then Mist Train Girls gives enough free gems to do several batch pulls each event.

Tomitain
07-03-2021, 01:50 PM
I'll give Mist Train a shot later on.

Going back to updated Knights, I noticed that Ghost Weed and Dogwood are great for solar teams. Both come with +100% solar damage, +100% gauge at the start of a stage, +50% solar gauge per skill proc (self only) and +damage per solar burst (30-90% for Dogwood, 20-60% for Ghost Weed).

maotd
07-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Actuallty, it seems all reworker solar girls give +100% solar damage, 100% gauge at the start of the battle and +50% gauge after skill. And it make solar teams way better (and RG solar girls not worth it anymore as they give only +70% solar damages).

Tomitain
07-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Actuallty, it seems all reworker solar girls give +100% solar damage, 100% gauge at the start of the battle and +50% gauge after skill. And it make solar teams way better (and RG solar girls not worth it anymore as they give only +70% solar damages).

Hmm. With all of these improved Knights I need to sit down and put thought into building more themed teams.

maotd
07-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Yeah. I think there is pretty nice things to do now. Maybe it's time to resurect the good old Tactica thread.

Right now, I want to try a team based on Sparaxis. I like this girl and she got very interesting options. But I don't really know how I can make her true power shines. She has 100% react+pursuit but I feel like plain ATK and skill rate buff are not enough.

Tomitain
07-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Yeah. I think there is pretty nice things to do now. Maybe it's time to resurect the good old Tactica thread.

Right now, I want to try a team based on Sparaxis. I like this girl and she got very interesting options. But I don't really know how I can make her true power shines. She has 100% react+pursuit but I feel like plain ATK and skill rate buff are not enough.

You could include someone who can drag out fights with pest debuffs and/or squad defensive/healing buffs so that Sparaxis can keep swinging away. Original Nerine has both of the new healing abilities (+15% HP for one Knight who was attacked, +30% for the squad every three turns) along with +40% defense, 1.28-1.36x skill proc, +20% skill damage and +30% attack. X-Mas Nerine has -70% pest crit chance, -50% pest power, 1.2x skill proc, +20% attack, and +30/35% crit bonuses.

phob
07-04-2021, 11:54 AM

Spraxis: Remaining Enemy 630 SPD
Increases Attack for oneself by 100%.
Weakness Damage for oneself by 100%.
After attacking an enemy, there's a 100% chance to Act Again.
After attacking an enemy, follow up with an attack that uses 140% of the party's Overall Force as Attack power.( ? )

What a great knight! She lacks 1)Skill Act, 2)Crit, 3)Skill Dmg, 4)Boss Dmg.
I would build a crit/weakness team around filling in those holes and and have pursuit as a bonus theme.

personally would include a waifu that I have that goes with her: Black Locust bride

Makes a 30% Barrier for all party members, and increases Defence by 50% for oneself.
Weakly Provokes all enemies.
Has a 70% chance to Evade attacks, and will do a Special Evade 3 times per battle.
If an enemy misses, Intercepts 100% of the time with 150% additional Attack Power.( ? )
After attacking an enemy, follow up with an attack that uses 50% of the party's Overall Force as Attack power.( ? )
Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members by 1.28~1.36x based on one's own Skill Level (1~5).
Increases Critical Activation Rate for party members by 20%.( ? )
Increases Critical Damage for party members by 40%.

EDIT
Shes versatile fast and strong. There are many directions that she could take for sure.
Could even replace Pinkladies Flower Saint on a first turn team if crit provided. Easy to do nowadays. Even Alstromeria, Kugaisou has 30% crit rate and 1.36 skill act now.

maotd
07-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Thanks both of you. There is so many options, it's hard to make a choice. I want to make everything at the same time but it would take a 10 girl team for that.
A crit/weak themed team is a good option but it's hard to give her all the weakness bonus. I'll need two weakness girls or 3 memory slots filled with weakness FM on the other girls to redirect all the ability bonus on Sparaxis.
Speaking of weakness, the new weakness FM with +40% for self would be great on her if they do one version of each (just need to adapt the weakness to the current enemy).

And still speaking of weakness, I foud something useless with the new buff table. Actually, you could give a weakness of her type to a girl if you have less than 3 girls with different types. With one Harbanthus and 4 magic girls, you will have two magic girls with added magic weakness. I'm pretty sure it change nothing at all but it's interesting to know how the abilities actually works.

Myers
07-05-2021, 01:23 PM
100% on tower

https://i.imgur.com/HIa1O80.png

phob
07-05-2021, 03:40 PM
100% on tower

Congratulations!

I finally got it to 100% too using my new Cattleya team.:grin:

Only have 3 true rainbow solar girls, so cant use that:frown:

Tomitain
07-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Thanks both of you. There is so many options, it's hard to make a choice. I want to make everything at the same time but it would take a 10 girl team for that.
A crit/weak themed team is a good option but it's hard to give her all the weakness bonus. I'll need two weakness girls or 3 memory slots filled with weakness FM on the other girls to redirect all the ability bonus on Sparaxis.

Yeah, I considered suggesting Habranthus or Pygmy Water Lily (both would add blunt/pierce/magic coverage, Hab would add defensive buffs like one-time negate while Pygmy would add offensive buffs like crit rate/damage and +damage based on the number of attack types in the squad) but like you noticed it'd take a lot of extra work to guarantee Sparaxis can hit all four types.

There seems to be a way to get Sparaxis able to always hit three types without using FM slots though (provided the way type coverage works now doesn't mess things up):
- First spot goes to Sparaxis since you can't build around a Knight if they're not in the squad. :silly:
- Second spot goes to Hab or Pygmy for their blunt/pierce/magic coverage for three along with whichever set of abilities you want more.
- Third spot goes to Saffron or Pumpkin since both have magic coverage for 5 (three wasted magic coverage slots but guarantees Spar has magic coverage). Saffron leans defensive in terms of squad buffs while Pumpkin leans offensive.
- Fourth spot goes to a pierce Knight who can fill in Spar's weak spots like skill proc, crit chance and crit rate. Loquat would be a good gap filler since she has scaling skill proc, +skill damage and both crit bonuses.
- Last spot goes to a blunt Knight who can also help with skill proc and crit bonuses. Walnut covers all of the same bases as Loquat so that's more skill proc/damage and more crit rate/damage.

So, Sparaxis should have magic and slash coverage at a bare minimum and, depending on who is picked in the third spot, also have either guaranteed pierce coverage (Saffron) or guaranteed blunt coverage (Pumpkin) with a coin flip chance of getting the fourth type.

phob
07-05-2021, 04:48 PM
There's Ash available for FGs also. I use her.
She's a no bullshit support fighter.
4.3 with drain
Increases Attack for oneself by 60%.
Increases Damage for oneself against Bosses by 60%.
Allows 3 party members, oneself included, to also hit the weak point (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Slash.( ? )
Allows 3 party members, oneself included, to also hit the weak point (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Blunt.( ? )
Allows 3 party members, oneself included, to also hit the weak point (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Magic.( ? )
Reduces Defense for 3 enemies by 30%.
Increases Defense for party members by 40%, increases damage reduction when defending by 6%,
and allows oneself to resist fainting with 1 HP remaining up to 3 times per battle.
Allows 1 extra activation(s) of Guts for party members to occur 100% of the time.

Edit
You might have skill act issues though and you want to minimize that. Doesn't really matter how good a skill she has if she doesn't use it.
I had to rearrange and change my teams because the rework changed it so much. Patiently waiting on next batch(s) of skill flowers:eyeroll:

kuresuta
07-05-2021, 07:32 PM
100% on tower

Welcome to the club! :P

Volarmis
07-06-2021, 01:32 AM
Congrats on those 100%. :D

I got into clearing the castle on hard mode only recently and now I'm stuck on floor 90. I need to figure out how to quickly kill that lowest one.
Then again, that was before the great rebalancing, so maybe I'll come up with something this time around.

Personally, I really like what they did with ability descriptions. Too bad I took up compiling my personal list while it had still the old format. :p
Now it'd have been a lot quicker I presume.

maotd
07-06-2021, 09:23 AM
Congrats for the 100%. I guess I'll have to do it too now.

phob
07-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Congrats on those 100%. :D

I got into clearing the castle on hard mode only recently and now I'm stuck on floor 90. I need to figure out how to quickly kill that lowest one.
Then again, that was before the great rebalancing, so maybe I'll come up with something this time around.

Try solar. Should be able to clear it. I got over 9500 with 3 rainbows.
Really need formally worthless Mimosa for the negate and upgrade Turnip with Jersey Cudweed to get really serious though:grin:

maotd
07-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Dendrobium is OP on lower castle floors. And the new HP protection ability is extremly helpful.
I want to try Sun too to use my Mimosa. But I need at least Flowering Dogwood and Coral Bush. With my need of Cattleya for another purpose, there is too many girls missing right now.

phob
07-06-2021, 10:57 AM
My next two tickets are going on Mimosa and Jersey Cudweed.
Solar with the native rainbows is devastating first turn now:grin:.
Cattleya and Vervain bring the apocalypse in a couple of turns:grin::bgrin::squint:

maotd
07-06-2021, 11:17 AM
With the right setup of native Solar girls, you can fire a 300% solar burst before attacking, then trow all your skills and refill the sun bar for another 300% blast. And that for each battles. Everything without guts or ridiculous pool of HP will die. And that's good to see that.

Myers
07-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Thanks everyone :grin:.

Current event translation by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/The_Weavers_of_Abyssal_History/Story

maotd
07-08-2021, 01:32 PM
I'm slowly doing the 100% on the castle. Reached the infamous lvl80 easily but I have much more trouble for lvl 100. Any advices to beat this thing with 10k points? Even with -70% ATK it still hit very hard and coupled with high HP, high regen and wall of guts/negate damages, it's hard to speed kill it before losing all the HP protection.
I guess Vervain+Cattleya with a bit of defensive support may do it but I'm still on building Cattleya for lvl 86-90.

phob
07-08-2021, 02:22 PM
I'm slowly doing the 100% on the castle. Reached the infamous lvl80 easily but I have much more trouble for lvl 100. Any advices to beat this thing with 10k points? Even with -70% ATK it still hit very hard and coupled with high HP, high regen and wall of guts/negate damages, it's hard to speed kill it before losing all the HP protection.
I guess Vervain+Cattleya with a bit of defensive support may do it but I'm still on building Cattleya for lvl 86-90.

Vervain, Cattleya, Cowslip Maid, and whatever else you got that increases skill damage and skill act for castle. I use Reeves Spirea (Easter) and Edelweiss (New Year) which both are excellent for this purpose and have heal as well. When not playing castle, I am using Azalea in place of Cowtits. but for the castle you need negate. My resources will be going to this team for quite awhile.

Edit
Dont forget the FMs!
Until I get my skill act up, Im using 1.5 first turn on Vervain so her effect starts. Else use Skill act boosts for Cattleya on all.

fghk0
07-09-2021, 04:44 AM
Congratulations!

Only have 3 true rainbow solar girls, so cant use that:frown:

Congratulations again to you and Myers! :squint:

phob
07-09-2021, 02:38 PM
Congratulations again to you and Myers! :squint:

Thanks!
Glad to see you still playing.:grin:

fghk0
07-09-2021, 10:19 PM
Thanks!
Glad to see you still playing.:grin:

I have been playing~

It’s just that the game has changed a lot in the past two years. I can’t clearly explain my description of how the task is advanced, so I choose to watch it silently. :squint:

maotd
07-10-2021, 06:31 AM
Welcome back fghk!

I just noticed, Cattleya has a personnal equiment with +3% own skill damages. It's nothing. But with Vervain ability...

Edit: Well, what team did you use for the lvl100 boss? I just can't do 10k points. Cattleya could kill this in one hit but that wall of guts and negate allow it too much damages.
Edit2: Nevermind. I used the good old cheat of +25% maxHP memory to get a small HP buffer and pray for healing on the right turn. It worked.
Only 4 floor remaning. Thoses funny ones with hat bettles.

maotd
07-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Castle: Done.
https://i.ibb.co/LJ21DZL/Castle120000pts.jpg

Some very specific stages appart, it was easy. That huge power creep helped a lot. I did it but I'm not totally satisfiyed. I feel like I cheated. It was more gratifying before the "rebalance" (or unbalance). so, even more congrats to people who did a perfect on pre rebalance castle.

New healing mecanics, HP protection, type add for 5 members, Dendrobium, Cattleya+Vervain... We got many new things to play with. Making teams is a bit harder than before but the result is so much fun.

phob
07-10-2021, 06:20 PM

Congratulations!:grin:

Not sure if they intended Cattleya to be that broken or not though.
Dont worry, they will find a way to disable her when they feel is overused as always.
Hell, they took down Crit for the most part.

fghk0
07-11-2021, 02:10 AM
https://i.ibb.co/LJ21DZL/Castle120000pts.jpg

Some very specific stages appart, it was easy. That huge power creep helped a lot. I did it but I'm not totally satisfiyed. I feel like I cheated. It was more gratifying before the "rebalance" (or unbalance). so, even more congrats to people who did a perfect on pre rebalance castle.

New healing mecanics, HP protection, type add for 5 members, Dendrobium, Cattleya+Vervain... We got many new things to play with. Making teams is a bit harder than before but the result is so much fun.

Congratulations

This is also after the balance~ One of the operational strategies to enrich the game.

If more people can have fun~ it will also make more people willing to take out gold coins. ( maybe :silly:

Myers
07-12-2021, 01:45 PM
Wrote the wiki page for the new event type: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Farm

phob
07-12-2021, 02:19 PM
Wrote the wiki page for the new event type: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Farm

Thanks. Think I am going to unlock fields and get 10 of the rainbow plough spirits.
Screw leveling them since they go away after the event.
Maybe next week rewards be worth it though dunno.

Tomitain
07-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Thanks. Think I am going to unlock fields and get 10 of the rainbow plough spirits.
Screw leveling them since they go away after the event.
Maybe next week rewards be worth it though dunno.

Yeah, I wasn't paying attention when buying plow spirits and upgraded the four I currently have to level 2. I could have used that 1200 currency to unlock the fifth field and be part of the way to buying another plow spirit to go with it.

Volarmis
07-14-2021, 01:12 PM
A random "kek" moment:
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/07/14/zgl.png

Tomitain
07-14-2021, 01:26 PM
Well I wasn't planning on rolling for either of the new swimsuit rainbows and thanks to today's free daily roll I can definitely ignore Angelica's gacha:

Angelica's blunt/magic-specific crit bonuses seem like they'd make her a good partner for Dendro and/or Cattleya.

maotd
07-14-2021, 01:32 PM
Nice. I don't know if it pure luck or totally intented but congrats.

About the new event... it looks way more complicated than it is supposed to be. Not bad though. But it will be on the hard event side (It may be unbalanced since it's the first time but... I wonder if they will rebalance it on the easy side).
I somehow messed up with luck spirits. Actually, only the speed up spirits are worth it. I don't know why, I thought there was as much total spirits as fields (even if there is 10 spririts for only 15 fields...). Total waste of 1200 currency.
I guess the strategy here is buy the first 10 fields with spirits as soon as possible on phase 1 and then, save currency for buying the 5 other fields day one on phase 2. Then, throw all the currency in Speed boosts. I don't really know if leveling spirits is that worth it. I guess it is on the long term but there is too many fields/spirits to unlock before to make them worth it. Unless speed Boost only affect ONE field and not all of them at the same time (but let me guess, that's the case right?).
It's a kinda cool event but they should have done it on the last event. Doing it on Nihdogg when you already need to focus all you're time and stamina on phase 2 is not a good idea. Espacially if event phase 2 needs a lot of currency to boost the last fields. Last event was too easy and I overcompleted it from really far phase 1. It would have been with the giant centipede.

Speaking of Nidhogg, I always thought phase 2 takes place on Nidhogg body. If
that's the case, how it could be a giant lava maze here and a much smaller scaled body during Electric Moth event (when you fight on him). Or phase two take place elsewhere?

Tomitain
07-14-2021, 02:16 PM
About the new event... unless speed Boost only affect ONE field and not all of them at the same time (but let me guess, that's the case right?).

According to the wiki page written up by Myers, both speed boosts available via the purple button apply to all fields at once. However, the default price (180/300 currency for normal/super boost) is for one hour. If you want the full duration of 12 hours it will cost 2160 or 3600 currency depending on which boost you do.

phob
07-14-2021, 03:37 PM
Gratz getting Angelica!
The event is real easy as far as I am concerned. Everything is on autopilot.
Spent a few stam potions on day 1 getting fields
unlocked and all the Hos a hoein:silly:
Not upgrading nothing. Just collecting event currency mostly this week
Will use all of it next week when hopefully rewards are best.
We will see.

Myers
07-18-2021, 12:10 PM
Event 169 story is translated by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Large-Scale_Operation:_Cool_Sweets/Story

Note that the full scripts are on their own separate page.

Volarmis
07-19-2021, 02:13 PM
Did f2p players get a chance for only 1 Blessed Eternal Oath Ring until now, or am I missing something?

Myers
07-19-2021, 04:49 PM
Did f2p players get a chance for only 1 Blessed Eternal Oath Ring until now, or am I missing something?

That's correct.

smr
07-26-2021, 08:30 AM
gSb_DHy4TJY

Volarmis
07-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Congrats on your rolls. :p
Is anyone still saving tickets for the mega roll later on?

maotd
07-26-2021, 01:55 PM
I have like 1400 tickets. I'll keep them until the end of the year or until the next FKG anniversary. I'll try to gather 2000 of them for tons of salt.

Tomitain
07-26-2021, 02:42 PM
I started saving up tickets aside from spending 50 a few weeks ago. I'm up to 880 at the moment so I might break 1000 some time in August.

Myers
07-26-2021, 03:12 PM
I have about 700, ready for any pact.

Oath #8 for F2P players.
https://i.imgur.com/kgpgnxX.png

phob
07-26-2021, 03:49 PM
Mine are spent, but one of them got Orange:grin:
I've never had use of her until the re-work she got today!
She is now the 1st turn goddess.
Haven't looked up all that I got yet but Orange and Meconopsis are two great re-works:bgrin:.

Tomitain
07-26-2021, 07:48 PM
I did an 11 roll of the event gacha and was aiming for Aeonium since I like the looks of her. I missed out on Aeon but I did end up with a new 6* for when I get around to actually building a solar squad:

phob
07-26-2021, 09:31 PM
Congratulations!
nuzuna day is a lucky day! I just did the daily free roll and scored two new rainbows:grin:

Edit:
The streak continues! Today scored Twinleaf and she will see use when she gets built up:grin:

Volarmis
07-28-2021, 02:50 AM
It seems the formula for free event characters is changing again.
Instead of two 0% and 99% affection characters, we'll be getting one character at 0%, but with all equipment slots and skill levels unlocked.

Btw, I also rolled on Nazuna Day and in three rolls I've got both of the event gacha girls and Viola(Yukata), just for the solar team I need to put together. :p

phob
07-28-2021, 03:32 PM
Congrats. Yeah solar is whole lot better these days since rework and you can use maxed out gold FMs relatively easy and have an outstanding squad.
I got three native rainbows and two RG and it even does good damage.
Hoping they rework some of the RGs soon to have all that bonus damage.

Volarmis
07-31-2021, 01:42 PM
Btw, what are the sugested dates for the mega salt pact?
Something like Christmas, New Year or sth else?
We could already set a date so that we have a visible target. :p

maotd
07-31-2021, 02:30 PM
I think New Year or next FKG anniversary.

Tomitain
07-31-2021, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I could go for ringing in the new year with a mountain of salt.

Myers
07-31-2021, 09:51 PM
DragonSword translated event story 170: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Set_Light_to_the_Flowers_of_Purification/Story

Volarmis
08-01-2021, 02:18 AM
I think New Year or next FKG anniversary.

Yeah, I could go for ringing in the new year with a mountain of salt.
Ok, so New Year is the leading option right now.
Is it fine with everyone else?
I'll make the thread for it once we agree.

Myers
08-02-2021, 03:24 AM
Ok, so New Year is the leading option right now.
Is it fine with everyone else?
I'll make the thread for it once we agree.

Sounds good.

Translation for new survey by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Survey#August_2021_Survey

unknown67
08-06-2021, 05:19 AM
Yeah, I had planned to roll everything on Jan 1. I'm not sure exactly how much I'm sitting on right now, I haven't checked in a while, but it's going to be ridiculous XD

Volarmis
08-06-2021, 02:39 PM
The results of the poll asking players for outfit ideas are out. :p
I'm surprised two of the ones I put out are mentioned (casual and outfit exchange).

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/08/06/zTn.png

Ranking:
1) Swimsuit (divided between school swimsuit, race swimsuit and micro bikini)
2) Uniform (divided between sailor and blazer)
3) Yukata
4) Casual clothes
5) Maid outfit

Highlights:
- Exchange outfits with other Flower Knights
- Cat outfit (cat ears etc.)
- Naked apron
- Fundoshi (traditional japanese underwear)
- Leaf

A lot of unoriginal ideas in my opinion and a few wth ones. :)
Maybe those were singled out because we'll have them in the future though?

Tomitain
08-06-2021, 07:24 PM
Exchanging outfits could be amusing based on the Knights involved; off the top of my head I'd like seeing the Silver Quartet (Cepha and St Paulia + Canola and Di Yu) or a pairing like Greenbell and Wood Sorrel.

maotd
08-10-2021, 09:42 AM
This new event is... strange. Only one stage, all the plot available without playing it. I can understand why but it's kinda sad. I liked 4 stages event. It's better to get just the right amount of currency. Like, I mainly do 10 stamina stages on phase 2 just for the missions rewards as I already cleared it most of the time. And it's not really new player friendly (even if I don't know if the game has that many new players actually).
Events seems to be more and more on the side even if they are the actual core of the game.

Tomitain
08-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Yeah, this approach definitely won't do any favors for a new player since getting the event Knight will now require a full clear of what used to be an 80 stamina stage under the 'old' event system. I remember starting out that my only hope of getting a full clear of the 80 stamina stages in Solidaster's event required bunching together my under-powered squads down one path as best as possible then hoping that they would be both strong enough to beat all the pests in their way and fast enough to beat the pests before the helper squad (usually belonging to someone from this forum) finished the stage.

maotd
08-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Sure. For a newcomer, even the 10 or 20 stamina stage could be hard. I don't really understand. Doing events is the really first thing you do as new player. Even before doing the story stages.
It was okay to do stages in one part instead of two but in one stage... it's not even an event anymore. Just a 2 weeks limited stage :(

Myers
08-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Page for the that new World Exploration: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Worldwide_Exploration

Volarmis
08-10-2021, 12:33 PM
I can see it being an experiment from their side.
They have all the usage data from the game, so maybe things aren't as we are expecting them to be.
Honestly speaking, I can't imagine this game getting 1st place among DMM games multiple times if there would be no new gamers joining the ranks.
Additionally, these are not the times of Lavender's event where 3-medaling a stage needed both a good party and the blessing of RNG.
The stage is pretty much a fork, allowing one to concentrate all his forces on one side and leave the other to a powerful ally.
The event itself offers variants for lower level players, though I can't say how that goes in practice.

Whether I like it though, it's hard to say at this point. :p
I like to take my time to read the story, however it takes quite a lot of it - because kanji. Thanks to the divide I don't need to hunt them in the album afterwards.
As for the single event stage, I'm not sure. I usually switched to the lower stamina ones once I'm done with the event rewards and now that would be impossible, which is a downside. Other than time, I guess time will tell.

maotd
08-10-2021, 12:52 PM
As for the single event stage, I'm not sure. I usually switched to the lower stamina ones once I'm done with the event rewards and now that would be impossible, which is a downside.
That's the main problem for me actually. Before, we neeed minimum 60 stamina to clear all the daily event missions. Now, it's 360. And that's a lot. It's really hard to do other stuff without using stamina potions.

And now, with explorations, we can get free 5* easily (at least with at high level). Nice. I guess. Too bad they don't came with R-medals. They game just said "below 6*, it's trash". But that's cool! an easy way to (almost) complete 5* collection. and get enough dupes for cheaper RG.

Tomitain
08-10-2021, 01:29 PM
I do like the new worldwide exploration system, especially since some of the missions have guaranteed rewards like high ampies or mini-centies. I even got a 'new' 5* from one exploration (King Protea).

maotd
08-10-2021, 02:10 PM
Seems high ampules and petites centies are limited to 2000 each. It's still a lot of high ampules and petites centies but I hope this limit will be increased sometimes in the future.

kuresuta
08-10-2021, 07:58 PM
That's the main problem for me actually. Before, we neeed minimum 60 stamina to clear all the daily event missions. Now, it's 360. And that's a lot. It's really hard to do other stuff without using stamina potions.

Do you really need the last 5 skip tickets that badly, though?

Volarmis
08-10-2021, 11:39 PM
It's been a while since I looked through my stamina pots and skip tickets. Turns out I have a lot and I'm gaining more than I use, so I guess they can be useful here if need be.

Btw, to whoever advised me to put together a solar team for the mechanical castle - thank you. They absolutely shred those pests.
I picked up 5 solar 6* memories, put them on Soyogo, Viola (Yukata), Mimosa, Ghost Weed and Hanamizuki and now I'm going through those stages I didn't manage to 10k. :p

Myers
08-11-2021, 12:46 AM
Got 50K on the newest floors.

https://i.imgur.com/pzjLw2k.png

kuresuta
08-11-2021, 05:46 AM
Congrats! I just finished the tower today as well. 121-124 were fairly easily beaten but 125 had me stumped for a while. In the end I managed to jury-rig together something based on Soapwort with her 40% skill debuff and healing. Frankly, I don't think I could have done it without her.

maotd
08-11-2021, 10:22 AM
Lvl 124 is so... perfect <3
Dendrobium got a pretty 20M damages. But I thought Wheat gives 30% Crit rate over limit. So, with the others, they should get 85% crit rate right? But dendro was still at 80%. Or I don't understand how over limit crit rate work?

Edit: Actually, lvl125 is ridiculously easy with Vervain+Cattleya. I used that team:
Golden Lace+FM give -70% attack debuff.
Maid Cowslip give enough HP barrier for the fight.
Vervain+Cattleya murder the poor bosses in 4 turns.

The hardest floor this time was lvl 122. I had to cheat a bit with Easter Isogiku and use her super extra ++ HP to compensate others HP lost. It took me few tries until I found a case where no one dies.

Anyway, the new Rainbow Rose seems interesting. Good choice for every devensive teams. And a precious girl for castle.

Tomitain
08-12-2021, 05:26 PM
Anyway, the new Rainbow Rose seems interesting. Good choice for every devensive teams. And a precious girl for castle.

Yeah, Swimsuit Rose is pretty good, especially when paired with defense-type and support-type Knights (provided I'm reading her new abilities correctly):

- Scaling skill proc
- +40% crit damage after a successful defense proc for any party member, up to a max of 120%
- +30% crit damage for the squad, no strings attached
- +45% defense and 6% damage reduction for the squad (max of 20% reduction)
- Three uses of Guts for Rose
- 450% counter + the chance of a super counter
- All defense-type and and support-type Knights get healed by 20% of the damage dealt by their skill, cap of 50% max HP per proc

phob
08-12-2021, 10:29 PM
I just did the castle
used a new miss/intercept team on 121, it still has ways to go before its built up all the way. Kerria can sub for Meco if needed .
SSSS is really helpful :silly:.
Tradition counter team using Apricot for 122
123 and 125 Cattleya/Vervain
124 Used Dendro one shot. Thanks maotd.

I like new RR a lot, but I just have a glut of traditional counter girls So I am saving gems. Really trying to build up counter ver 2 a bit (intercept)

Myers
08-15-2021, 12:28 PM
I'm definitely missing the 10 stam event stage. I want to do 4 stages a day for the manyu keys, but having to do the 60 stam stage has caused me to over-farm by a lot.

kuresuta
08-15-2021, 09:10 PM
World Exploration has been pretty good to me. I've gotten 3 new gold knights already and today I got a rainbow Longstalk Holly: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Longstalk_Holly

Edit: just after I wrote this, I drew 2 more new gold knights (about 50 or so remaining). Are new knights prioritised or something?

As for the event missions, I found that a significant part of the overfarming comes from the bonus stages, actually. But then again they give manyus and life crystals, so I tend to do them regardless.

Volarmis
08-15-2021, 10:29 PM
I decided not to do the event stages for the time being.
I have both the skip tickets and the manyu keys in abundance, so they're not my priority.
And I'm sitting on over 40k of the event currency. I'll see how much I'll use up in the 2nd part.

@kuresta: Can you actually get a rainbow from the World Exploration, or did I misunderstand?

Myers
08-15-2021, 10:33 PM
@kuresta: Can you actually get a rainbow from the World Exploration, or did I misunderstand?

Yeah you can get gold+ units, rainbows probably extremely rare though.

kuresuta
08-15-2021, 10:58 PM

Yes, I got a rainbow from an exploration (rightmost option of the three, highest grade).

Volarmis
08-18-2021, 01:23 PM
Now this is what I call a great free daily roll (rainbow with 0.5% probability). :D
https://i.imgur.com/kmFsnSb.png

Myers
08-21-2021, 08:21 PM
Event 171 script by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Summer_Memories_Discovery_Squad/Story

maotd
08-23-2021, 02:11 AM
So, they didn't changed their mind and leave the only 60 stamina stage :(. I wish they add at least one 10 stamina stage with the event girl and the 60 one with all the FGs.
At least, I really like the feeling of the new event with all these green crystals in Lily Wood.

Myers
08-23-2021, 10:58 AM
So, they didn't changed their mind and leave the only 60 stamina stage :(. I wish they add at least one 10 stamina stage with the event girl and the 60 one with all the FGs.
At least, I really like the feeling of the new event with all these green crystals in Lily Wood.

They reduced the daily quests from 5 stages/day for everything to 3 stages/day for everything, which is a decent compromise for me:
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Eda%27s_Mysterious_Witch#Quests

--

Also everyone, don't forget to do the Re-Roll Gacha

https://i.imgur.com/v5c1tDc.png
https://i.imgur.com/Fk2dEgF.png

maotd
08-23-2021, 11:27 AM
I noticed it was reduced to 3 stages per day but I didn't know if it was everytime or only for maintenance day (they already did that in the past). So, it's totally okay now. I still think 10/20 stamina for the girl and 60 for the gems would be the best (for new players I mean) but tthey changed the main problem, that's fair.

I missed the reroll gacha. Thanks a lot. Is it like last year a 100% rainbow + extra gacha? It may be time for another insane gacha reroll with 4+ rainbows and all just in case I could get Convoluvus. And someone else maybe.

Myers
08-23-2021, 12:12 PM
I noticed it was reduced to 3 stages per day but I didn't know if it was everytime or only for maintenance day (they already did that in the past). So, it's totally okay now. I still think 10/20 stamina for the girl and 60 for the gems would be the best (for new players I mean) but tthey changed the main problem, that's fair.

I missed the reroll gacha. Thanks a lot. Is it like last year a 100% rainbow + extra gacha? It may be time for another insane gacha reroll with 4+ rainbows and all just in case I could get Convoluvus. And someone else maybe.

Yes it seems just like last year, except pool goes up to Pothos. Guaranteed at least one 6* every roll.

maotd
08-23-2021, 12:25 PM
Oh. It's a 100FG gacha. I thought is was free. It was last year. I guess? Or it was not? I'm pretty sure we already got a free gacha like this.

Myers
08-23-2021, 01:37 PM
Oh. It's a 100FG gacha. I thought is was free. It was last year. I guess? Or it was not? I'm pretty sure we already got a free gacha like this.

Costed 100oo last year too.

Tomitain
08-23-2021, 07:08 PM
I'm still re-rolling the gacha; I need to stop looking for a legendary roll and just settle for something that has two (new or not) rainbows in it.

As for the event itself, I think the cost per roll got reduced compared to the previous Treasure Rally event (250 to 200) which is nice. Also, there are 15 chapters to the event story this time around.

Volarmis
08-23-2021, 10:35 PM
I'm still re-rolling too. :p
My stopping condition is Meco + one other new rainbow, preferably one not available for Rainbow Medals (I've got a list of them if anyone is interested).

EDIT: After multiple hours I decided to stick with this one, even though I had a "4 new rainbows" one before it. The extra rainbow coins don't hurt. :p
https://i.imgur.com/F4QfWni.png

maotd
08-23-2021, 11:23 PM
As for the event itself, I think the cost per roll got reduced compared to the previous Treasure Rally event (250 to 200) which is nice.
It got reduced a LOT. Last time it was 500 phase 1 and 650 phase 2. Back to 200 is really really nice.

maotd
08-25-2021, 01:20 PM
That's an interesting stage reward:
https://i.ibb.co/0XLVYLK/stagereward.jpg

Myers
08-26-2021, 12:43 PM
Got my desired roll after 26 hours:

https://i.imgur.com/d6rQEzN.png

maotd
08-26-2021, 01:00 PM
Congrats :D. I didn't know you wanted Laurentia so much.
I'm still rolling but Convoluvus is so rare... And Convoluvus+Meco/Helianthus/Bessara is even more rare. And there is some girls I saw too many times. Somtimes twice in a row. I always wonder how the girl is chosen in the pool. Looks like some girls are more or less rare depending on the hour. But it don't looks like a pure random.

phob
08-26-2021, 05:01 PM
Congratualations. I recently got Orange and she is great for a first turn team.
26 Hrs hope I dont need nearly that much:fear:
I am trying to complete a native rainbow solar team. Need two.
Mimosa is #1 and another solar girl #2. So far that has been elusive.:angry:

Tomitain
08-26-2021, 07:08 PM
I was planning on stopping after getting a good two rainbow roll but I kept having a voice in the back of my head saying something along the lines of, "Yeah, that's a good roll there... but we can do better." Cue passing up rolls I'd normally be thrilled for (Choco Lily + Snowdrop, at least three rolls with Tampala, a few with Orange, one that had a dupe of both versions of Acacia, etc) until I ended up with the roll I put in the other thread where even that voice had to admit there wasn't realistically going to be a better outcome.

phob
08-26-2021, 11:22 PM
4 rainbows is a good haul. If I get something like that, never look a gift horse in the mouth comes to mind.
I passed on 3 several times though. 4 though I will take.

maotd
08-27-2021, 12:04 AM
True. A 4 rainbow roll is very good. Especially if they are all new. And I left a such roll because I'm stupid and greedy. RNJesus will punish me and I will never get another awesome roll like that. And I'll deserve all that pain and salt. Being greedy with RNJesus is bad my friends. Dont' do that.

And good luck phob. Mimosa is a great girl for sure. But there is a lot of good solar girls here. It she be doable to get her and another.

edit; while swiming in the infinite salt, I noticed something. if you skip the gacha animation, it make a different sound if you get a new girl or not. If you're still rolling, try it too.

edit2: I ended with that roll:
No Convoluvus again and worse than the one I should have keep. Remember guys. NEVER. BE. GREEDY.
But at least I got Meco (I wanted her last year) and 2 rainbows to increase my exploration power.

Speaking of exploration power, I need new rainbows for it and I have way too much R-shards waiting (but like way way too much over 3,8k). But I kinda lost track of who is good to promote and who is not. I would like some advices or your personnal choices. Gacha 5* prefered (the others are a bit too expensive) but it's okay for very good event 5*.
Here are the ones I already have:
https://i.ibb.co/vq7dRPJ/promoted-girls.jpg
I could do the last 5* Pink Ladies if I had the original 6* for a full Pink Ladies family.

Tomitain
08-27-2021, 05:30 AM
Speaking of exploration power, I need new rainbows for it and I have way too much R-shards waiting (but like way way too much over 3,8k). But I kinda lost track of who is good to promote and who is not. I would like some advices or your personnal choices. Gacha 5* prefered (the others are a bit too expensive) but it's okay for very good event 5*.
Here are the ones I already have:
https://i.ibb.co/vq7dRPJ/promoted-girls.jpg
I could do the last 5* Pink Ladies if I had the original 6* for a full Pink Ladies family.

For gacha 5* Knights, try Dahlia, Flowering Peach (Bride) or Dogwood (Yukata). F. Peach and Dahlia have the standard offensive bonuses for a squad (1.2x skill proc, at least +20%/+30% crit rate/damage (Dahlia has +25% crit rate), +25% attack) and Dahlia has -20% pest attack power and 30% attack power vs bosses while F. Peach has +15% skill damage.

Dogwood (Yukata) is a mix of offense and defense, adding 1.2x skill proc, +15% attack and +15% skill damage, 400% counters with the chance of super counters, one-time damage negation, and +35% defense.

kuresuta
08-27-2021, 04:02 PM
Before the rebalance I had more or less figured out which girls were really really good and how they ranked among themselves, but now there's so much choice and new information I have really no idea any more what to aim for.

I initially rolled for a few hours with a condition of getting at least 2 new girls that aren't currently available to buy with rainbow medals (from Diamond Frost to Pothos), but then I had this roll and it seemed good enough to not bother with the whole thing any longer:

Total rainbow haul: new Sensitive Plant, new Iwarenge, new baseball Viburnum, dupe Dusty Miller.

Myers
08-27-2021, 05:27 PM
Congrats :D. I didn't know you wanted Laurentia so much.

:squint:

For gacha 5* Knights, try Dahlia, Flowering Peach (Bride) or Dogwood (Yukata). F. Peach and Dahlia have the standard offensive bonuses for a squad (1.2x skill proc, at least +20%/+30% crit rate/damage (Dahlia has +25% crit rate), +25% attack) and Dahlia has -20% pest attack power and 30% attack power vs bosses while F. Peach has +15% skill damage.

Can vouch for Dahlia being really good.

Tomitain
08-28-2021, 08:32 PM
Looking through the Knights I have who are in prime condition for RG (level 5 skill and all equipment slots unlocked for the lowest possible cost), Snake Gourd looks to be decent at burst damage in the first round (2x skill proc rate and guaranteed double strike for self for the first round, +35% attack for self and another 35% for self against bosses, +30% attack for the squad) with a single-target life leech skill.

5* Yarrow is also worth a look with squad-wide buffs of 1.2x skill proc (based on affection), +30% attack, +20% attack in boss fights, and +10% damage dealt in boss fights. Yarrow also has self-buffs of 50% re-act and 30% pursuit so she fits well with someone like Silk Tree who can increase that re-act rate.

Volarmis
08-30-2021, 02:39 AM
Ok, interesting...
It seems they added an option to remember specific squad combinations - the green "保存" button on the squad composition screen.

Myers
08-30-2021, 01:42 PM
For Quiz Stage questions/answers: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Quiz_Stage

Myers
08-31-2021, 04:23 PM
DragonSword has translated the current event story: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/The_Mysterious_Wizard_of_Eda/Story

It's pretty long this time, and also based on the Wizard of Oz.

Tomitain
09-02-2021, 09:26 AM
The DMM games festival is back so it's time to spin the roulette for more prizes (mostly 4th place and 5th place rewards):

https://games.dmm.com/cp/festival/autumn/

maotd
09-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys for promotion advices. I may do Dalhia. She looks nice and she is a Moneti girl so... But actually, most promoted girls are near to useless now compared to natural 6*. There is just some recent 5* with a decent promotion. That's sad. They really need a rework too. And I hope they will get one soon.

There is another 300 FG gacha with a 6* ticket after 55 rolls. Nice. I would like to pick Jersey Cudweed NY but I already have her. Tarragon and Silk Tree are a bit gimmicky. I guess I'll just go for Nipplewort NY but Plumeria mother looks nice too.

I didn't noticed this event was based on the Wizard of Oz. But it explain a lot of things actually. The golden road, the wizard worm, the scarecrow girl...

The game festival looks like the previous one. I guess you just get some tickets based on the place and then, they are used in a kind of lottery. You can get good prices with a lot of luck. Or get some obligatory DMM points for joining the festival. Still good to use on low cost gacha.

kuresuta
09-02-2021, 02:53 PM
The game festival looks like the previous one. I guess you just get some tickets based on the place and then, they are used in a kind of lottery.

Yeah, it's the same deal... you get a ticket for logging in every day and for doing their "missions" of logging in for a number of days and playing at least 2 of their selection of DMM games every week.

kuresuta
09-03-2021, 10:24 AM
World exploration continues being excellent to me:

Volarmis
09-03-2021, 02:40 PM
Congrats. :p
I have a roughly 50-50 chance of getting a gold, no rainbows yet.

maotd
09-06-2021, 01:13 PM
I like the new girls. The fact they are actual maids and not maid cosplay (well, maybe not Twinspur) is a great idea. Well done.

And someone knows why the event stage is 30% off? It looks suspicious.

kuresuta
09-06-2021, 10:08 PM
Event stages have been discounted before. If anything, it's a bit overdue if you ask me.

phob
09-06-2021, 10:14 PM
Well With the re-works and the 6.5 bonuses, I finally managed a quality solar team.
Picked up Jersey Cudweed and Mimosa outta that :bgrin:
Going to put more resources into it, but judging by the increase in performance I am seeing on some castle levels,
Finally got some solar power:cool:

Volarmis
09-07-2021, 02:39 AM
About solar teams - at the end of the event I decided to use some of my rainbow coins to get Coral Bush, since that 1st turn skill activation looks nice on her.
As a complete coincidence, on the same day I got her sister Chloranthus (new unit for me) from the last free roll. Go figure. :p

Tomitain
09-07-2021, 01:30 PM
I just got my first rainbow from World Exploration:

I've been sitting on a pick-your-rainbow ticket from one of special gachas a few weeks ago, trying to decide between the swimsuit versions of Epidendrum, Maple and Suzuki Grass, so this takes one of the choices out of the mix.

maotd
09-07-2021, 01:54 PM
Congrats. Did you have max exploration power to got her? Or is it possible to get 6* even without the 3 arrows?

Tomitain
09-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Congrats. Did you have max exploration power to got her? Or is it possible to get 6* even without the 3 arrows?

I have 1.5 or 2 arrows for gold/rainbow subjugation missions so it seems that the arrows only determine how likely it is to get a Knight from a mission on top of the usual rewards.

smr
09-13-2021, 01:22 PM
Nutaku Flower Knight Girl discord server shutting down today so its back to posting here

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/09/13/z6D.jpg

phob
09-13-2021, 10:12 PM
Hmm. Another exclusive gacha girl Castor Bean.
Are they going to have a castle level coming up that needs this?

[For self] Combo Hit using 20% of your Damage dealt
[For self] Pursuit on 3 enemies using 100% of the party's Overall Force
[For self] Increases Damage Reduction from Normal Attacks by 50%
[For self] Increases Weakness Damage by 120%
[For self] Increases Attack using 100% of one's own Defense
[For self] After you are attacked, on the next turn, increases Skill Activation Rate by 2x
[For self] Adds Blunt Attribute
[For self] [Once per battle] Start of each turn, if you have 50% HP or less, increases Defense by 250%
[For self] [Once per battle] Start of each turn, if you have 50% HP or less, Retains 300% HP

...and Crepis is better than my RG Duranta (Easter) but I'm not going for either.

maotd
09-14-2021, 02:48 AM
Castor Beans looks great but... I'm not sure about her +250% Def and 300% retains HP under 50% HP. Getting under 50% HP is easy but surviving the attack is not. And it's not very effective in the castle since you want to stay healthy for the 10k points. Or she needs Spade-chan support.

Crepis is good with her crit buff for all target skill girls. I know there is a lot of lolies and very young girls in the game and usually I don't really care. But... who let a 4yo girl fights giant insect monsters? And... well I'm glad I'm playing all age version.

Myers
09-14-2021, 09:17 AM
Survey Translation by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Survey#September_2021_Survey

smr
09-15-2021, 09:40 AM
Nutaku finally deleted the server

maotd
09-15-2021, 09:47 AM
So, Nutaku FKG is totally dead now. That's sad. People will move there? Or will make a new Discord?

smr
09-15-2021, 09:55 AM
some of the population made a new server so you can go there.

Myers
09-15-2021, 10:36 AM
Current Event story translation: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/A_Lady%27s_Smile/Story

fghk0
09-17-2021, 09:05 PM
Hmm. Another exclusive gacha girl Castor Bean.
Are they going to have a castle level coming up that needs this?

[For self] Combo Hit using 20% of your Damage dealt
[For self] Pursuit on 3 enemies using 100% of the party's Overall Force
[For self] Increases Damage Reduction from Normal Attacks by 50%
[For self] Increases Weakness Damage by 120%
[For self] Increases Attack using 100% of one's own Defense
[For self] After you are attacked, on the next turn, increases Skill Activation Rate by 2x
[For self] Adds Blunt Attribute
[For self] [Once per battle] Start of each turn, if you have 50% HP or less, increases Defense by 250%
[For self] [Once per battle] Start of each turn, if you have 50% HP or less, Retains 300% HP

...and Crepis is better than my RG Duranta (Easter) but I'm not going for either.

I will need her~ so I will try to get her :silly:

smr
09-21-2021, 02:10 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/09/21/zl9.jpg

the hourly entrusted sorties are back!

and the regular ampy stages are discounted again, time to continue my goal of farming enough to ampy all my rainbows.

maotd
09-21-2021, 03:15 AM
Looks like the Rose Medals rewards are as low as previous one. I thought people complained about that...
I guess next Eartworm will be double grind feast.

phob
09-21-2021, 11:10 AM
Went for Burning Bush. I had nothing like her to sub in to heal my squads and brings some indestructibility.:cool:
It was very hard to pass on Rose. She is so very fine, but dont need counters and have Hydrangea for the skill act.

maotd
09-21-2021, 11:20 AM
I want both Rose and Burning Bush :(. It's hard to decide.
The special 30FG gacha is a bit disappointing to me. There is only 3 rainbows on the ticket and I got two of them. But that sad to skip a low cost gacha with an obligatory 6*.

Myers
09-21-2021, 11:50 AM
Looks like the Rose Medals rewards are as low as previous one. I thought people complained about that...
I guess next Eartworm will be double grind feast.

Don't worry they were increased. For example, a Direct Command on the Lower back went from 336 -> 1680 and a Delegated Attack (1 hour) went from 70 -> 140.

It's worth noting that it is no longer more reward-efficient to go for shorter Delegated Attacks, 12 hour attacks give exactly 12x the rewards of 1 hour attacks. This is not the case with Contributions/Clear Points though, those are still more efficient when done in shorter attacks.

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Decisive_Battle_with_Hraesvelgr#Part_1_Node_Detail s

maotd
09-21-2021, 12:14 PM
Okay. So, that's a good thing. Especially the medals not being related to the time. I guess it may be managable to get everything this time (as long as there is always a delegated attack running on the highest medal node, it should be a fixed maximum amount of medals).
I'm not sure but first time, Delegated attacks cost stamina isn't it? It looks like it's free now.

phob
09-21-2021, 01:53 PM
OK well I went all in on the Juneberry gacha... and got her... and Verbascum with only 3 pulls!

bringing a proper intercept team now! :grin::bgrin::squint:

smr
09-21-2021, 02:15 PM
found out I need about 100m more coins to fully stage 1 ampy all my rainbows, which is about 530 stamina pots (or is it 1060? I forgot)...haha.

phob
09-21-2021, 02:58 PM
Yeah, with all the free shit they give out now, gold is becoming rare:eyeroll:

Edit:
intercept team is online:grin:

maotd
09-22-2021, 10:31 AM
Gold like... the money? I'm sitting on 130M and it keep growing.

Intercept team is nice but where is Kerria?

phob
09-22-2021, 12:04 PM
Gold like... the money? I'm sitting on 130M and it keep growing.

Intercept team is nice but where is Kerria?

Kerria is resting.
Team is starving for skill act, thus Meconopsis and her x2.
Tested on last level of castle and the pests flailed with absolutely no damage:bgrin:

smr
09-22-2021, 06:25 PM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/09/23/zoT.jpg

nice

smr
09-27-2021, 02:06 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/09/27/z7u.jpg

oh theres more...I thought it would end today haha

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/09/27/z7N.jpg

314,100 medals to clear the shop, thats a pain to upkeep every event

maotd
09-27-2021, 02:29 AM
I easily over-cleared the reward list on phase 1 like the last time. That's a bit sad. I guess it's good for weaker players who can't do all the daily stages.
But this time, it seems we got a LOT of Rose Medals. I already got everything usefull on the shop and I still have a nice leftover. It far far better than the first time.

The new Castle floor are... hard. But I like this.
Floor 127 says DEF debuff. But actually, Pursuit works too. It may be better. You can focus on ATK debuff, DEF buff and healing and still deals good damages since Pursuit is not affected by enemy DEF. Sparaxis and Lotus are good here. Robinia bride too.

edit: I don't really know how to do the last floor. The 10 turns limit is very annoying. Rose Yukata may help for damages here but I have no idea how to manage the HP loss. Intercept team may work but I don't know if they could do enough damages in only 10 turns.

Myers
09-27-2021, 02:19 PM
Castle was hard, had to use some girls I've never used before.

https://i.imgur.com/Sot7n4N.png

phob
09-27-2021, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I don't have NY IVY or Soapwort to pull off the 90% skill debuff, but I can say that
My intercept team works to clear it, but I have to sacrifice SSSS she is key to get other 4 through. Need the 50% miss in place of the skill debuff.
So no 10000 on this one for me till I get more skill debuff.

EDIT
Forgot about golden lace!
I put her in and got 10000:grin:

maotd
09-28-2021, 04:37 AM
Thanks phob for the team idea. I guess I'll try something like this.

Myers> I don't really understand why Easter Balloon Vine? She is not bad but seems she has nothing especially effective. Or it's just to use her because you can?

Also, I wonder if we should post all thses good teams in the old Tactica thread (or in a new one?) to have all of them in the same place, with easy acces. It would be good to have a pool of effective teams to pick up ideas.

Volarmis
09-28-2021, 08:49 AM
I'm still catching up, though I'm somewhere in the 12X floor by now. :p
Only a few stages I didn't 10k (4 or so) and I really hate the evade ones... It's usually up to pure luck if you max it or not.

Myers
09-28-2021, 10:33 AM
Myers> I don't really understand why Easter Balloon Vine? She is not bad but seems she has nothing especially effective. Or it's just to use her because you can?

Don't know if it's the most effective thing, but I used her because she's one of my favourite girls + provides crit buffs and 1.36x Skill Act for Hyacinth.

Also, I wonder if we should post all thses good teams in the old Tactica thread (or in a new one?) to have all of them in the same place, with easy acces. It would be good to have a pool of effective teams to pick up ideas.

That'd be a good idea, though I'd avoid posting my own because they're not exactly the best teams. Rather, they are typically teams that I try to include my favourite girls in.

maotd
09-28-2021, 12:17 PM
Don't know if it's the most effective thing, but I used her because she's one of my favourite girls + provides crit buffs and 1.36x Skill Act for Hyacinth.
Okay. That's a good argument. It's always a plus when you can use one of your favorite girl.

That'd be a good idea, though I'd avoid posting my own because they're not exactly the best teams. Rather, they are typically teams that I try to include my favourite girls in.
I don't think it's really important. It's not to post the best of the bests teams. just teams that works or with nice ideas. Even if you use a girl because you like her and not because she is good, it gives a base for someone else to improve that team. Builing the exact same team is not really interesting or even possible most of the time.

Myers
09-28-2021, 04:13 PM
I don't think it's really important. It's not to post the best of the bests teams. just teams that works or with nice ideas. Even if you use a girl because you like her and not because she is good, it gives a base for someone else to improve that team. Builing the exact same team is not really interesting or even possible most of the time.

True, fair enough.

Current event translation by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/To_Perfectly_Preview_a_Vacation/Story

maotd
09-29-2021, 12:16 AM
Lvl130 done :D
Thanks phob. Juneberry is far better than I thought. The intercept for all is heaven.
But I think enemy Miss have priority above girl evasion. I use Golden Lace with the evade girls (with all 80-90% evade) but I got much more miss than evade. It's not a problem but it makes Juneberry heal less effective. That's not good for the Castle :(

phob
09-29-2021, 09:36 AM
Lvl130 done :D
Thanks phob. Juneberry is far better than I thought. The intercept for all is heaven.
But I think enemy Miss have priority above girl evasion. I use Golden Lace with the evade girls (with all 80-90% evade) but I got much more miss than evade. It's not a problem but it makes Juneberry heal less effective. That's not good for the Castle :(

Your welcome:grin:
If I had Purslane with her heal, she would get used here. I am going to try other setups to see if any worth there. In particular Aizoon Christmas I've had for a couple years with no usage. Her rework looks promising.
But yes, Juneberry is the support girl from hell. Makes a lot work that didn't before.

kuresuta
10-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Tower bankrupted me again, but I managed to beat it after upgrading a few select girls.

126 and 129: just drain girls with some attack debuff thrown in. This setup works well when the enemies aren't too tough and there's a generous time limit. Worked right off the bat.

127: a very basic skill debuff setup with two frontliners chosen for their element. Worked right off the bat.

128: I experimented with a few skill debuff variants, but none of them were strong enough to beat the enemy within the time limit, so I tried to 1-turn it with this setup. Took about a dozen tries and a bit of luck, but it worked.

130: the most difficult stage of the bunch. I tried a party based on avoid first, but none of the permutations were strong enough to beat it reliably and healing was hard to come by, so even when I managed to win, the enemy still got some hits in during the last couple of rounds that I wasn't able to heal. A few tries were tantalizingly close, so I wasted a bunch of resources upgrading some girls, but after about an hour of useless trying I gave up.

Next I experimented with a skill debuff setup, but this fell short as well, since I didn't really have 2 frontliners good enough to beat the enemy within 10 turns. So in the end I had to splurge some rainbow medals and get NY Ivy for the following setup to work, if only barely. I also had to upgrade Black Locust so that I would have someone on the frontline able to survive and draw some fire off Convolvulus. It ended up working too well, actually, since the enemy mostly seemed to target Black Locust and as a consequence Convolvulus missed out on her skill act a lot, which made the RNG worse. Still, after 20 tries or so it actually worked.

maotd
10-01-2021, 02:18 AM
Congrats for beating the new floors. I see I wasn't the only one who needed new specific girl to beat floor 130.
I made a special thread for team sharing so, you can add them if it could help someone in the future: https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/5337-flower-tactica-aka-share-teams.html

kuresuta
10-05-2021, 05:30 PM
1 Not sure about this - for soba noodles it means roughly "eating it in a way that your bowl is continuously refilled" and I haven't found other translations

There isn't really a good translation. 椀こ means small bowl (the こ is a diminutive) in Iwate dialect and there's a distinct style of eating soba there where you get 10+ small bowls of soba and can add all kinds of different toppings and ingredients, so you can really savor the range of tastes, but the portions are so small that all of them combined only make up roughly one regular sized bowl. And every time you empty a bowl, you stack them on top of each other (kind of like the shot glasses are stacked on top of each other in the picture).

Wanko soba is also often used in speed-eating and binge eating contests and all-you-can-eat restaurants/events. There a server stands by with trays full of small bowls and empies them continuously into your big bowl as it gets empty. It looks visually very impressive as dozens upon dozens of bowls stack up on the table, which is probably why it's so popular.

maotd
10-07-2021, 12:19 AM
Someone can help me to know what I'm supposed to do to clear theses? I guess it's something on 1 day et 3 days but... it don't really help. Thanks.

Myers
10-07-2021, 01:31 AM
Someone can help me to know what I'm supposed to do to clear theses? I guess it's something on 1 day et 3 days but... it don't really help. Thanks.

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Blooms_and_Smiles_are_the_Water_City%27s_Splendour #Panel_Missions

Something new that will happen in the 2nd half of RB events. I'll explain it on the Wiki once it happens and I get a better understanding.

maotd
10-07-2021, 02:21 AM
Thanks. I didn't know it was on the wiki. I wondered why the grey panel on the event screen. Know I have my answer.
Maybe they will bring back the very old concept of the boss you can fight multiple times with multiples steps of difficulties (we got... two of them? A long long looooong time ago). If that's the case, it will be cool. I kinda liked the concept.

Myers
10-11-2021, 10:43 AM
New event gameplay: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Event_Raid_Boss#Test_Your_Strength

phob
10-11-2021, 11:27 AM
I am getting better results out of Roman, rather than Vervain on this one
EDIT
by over 100K so far. looks like like the transformation xtra turn is responsible because I don't have her built up at all.
EDIT2
I gave Roman a 3rd affection and ATK ampy. Took it up to 660.
I see that I will need to RG Liatris to max this setup. Adds some RNG re-action to Cattleya.
I may just do it:silly:
EDIT 3
YEP, thats my best effort. Short on resources now, so somebody else can try to do better:grin:

Myers
10-12-2021, 12:49 AM
Current event translation by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Blooms_and_Smiles_are_the_Water_City%27s_Splendour/Story

maotd
10-12-2021, 02:02 PM
I love how Cattleya+Vervain/Roman Chamomille combo totally broke the new "test your strengh" stuff. Your supposed to fight the boss and climb up to the 70M damages little by little over the week. And thoses two just outpass 40 times the last goal in one battle. I feel a bit sad for the devs.
But on the good side, it's the dream fight to play with Cattleya power. Finally something that don't die before she can achieve truly insane damages.
I also kinda like how the top players all use the same team. I think having this kind of immortal boss all the time for team and damage testing would be great.

Phob> Did you try the +40% ATK and DMG on bosses on Cattleya? It may help.

phob
10-12-2021, 06:33 PM
Phob> Did you try the +40% ATK and DMG on bosses on Cattleya? It may help.

Ill give that balsam fm a try for a day see what happens, but the 30% skill dmg (+10% with the transformation bonus) think its best I got for Cattleya. Its RNG how many times she can get her re-action. Cattleya extremely powerful and extremely slow and is nice not to have to struggle to keep her alive for 3 or 4 turns so she can really shine. :grin:

Best so far

EDIT
Its about the same. This one has both the original and Balsam FM and same amount of re action.

Myers
10-18-2021, 11:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BwTIvJv.png

maotd
10-18-2021, 01:11 PM
You literally married a girl you meet today. That was fast. Congrats.

Tomitain
10-18-2021, 02:42 PM
Congrats. I gave the event gacha a shot and ended up with original Cactus. I'll probably give the gacha at least one more shot in the hopes of picking up spooky Peach.

Myers
10-18-2021, 09:40 PM
You literally married a girl you meet today. That was fast. Congrats.

Would be indecent to see her h scene without marrying first.

New Survey Translation: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Survey#October_2021_Survey

Tomitain
10-25-2021, 07:07 PM
With the addition of a certain someone to the list of blessed eternal oath Knights I felt it was time that I use the only gold ring I'll likely see as a f2p player:

It was going to be either her or Choco Lily (who I forgot has been on the list since mid-July).

phob
10-25-2021, 08:50 PM
Congratulations!
RG Liatris and get her to re-act:grin:
Ive been running this with her as the single attacker getting the benefit of Liatris.

Myers
10-25-2021, 08:56 PM
With the addition of a certain someone to the list of blessed eternal oath Knights I felt it was time that I use the only gold ring I'll likely see as a f2p player:

It was going to be either her or Choco Lily (who I forgot has been on the list since mid-July).

Congrats, I'm still waiting for Habranthus to get hers before use my only one.

Current event TL: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Vampire_Love_Night/Story

Tomitain
11-02-2021, 04:00 PM
I didn't notice until checking the first page of this forum but it's been over a year since there was a Swan Boat event (#150, featuring Pulmonaria and Halloween versions of Sandersonia and Correa). That was long enough ago that:

- The FKG Hall of Fame hadn't been created yet and Silk Tree only had one version, although to be fair Silk Tree's first alternate version (and the alternates that sent Anemone and Pinkladies to the HoF) were introduced in event 151.
- Eternal Oath and Blessed Eternal Oath wouldn't be introduced for another three months.
- The Infinite Mechanical Castle had recently finished its trial run and wouldn't be officially released with the first 80 floors for a few more weeks.
- Cypress would be added to the limited time rainbow medal shop for the first time, have her availability window expire, then later be re-added to the shop.

I'm getting the feeling that there won't be another Swan Boat event.

maotd
11-03-2021, 12:09 AM
I have the same thoughts. Each time a new event start, I wonder if it will be a new swan race... and it is not. I guess it officially rest in the old event cemetery. That's sad. It was a fun type of event.
Speakin of things that don't happen anymore, it seems there is no more FKG devs livestream. Or nobody speak about it and they dont add special hardcore stage for it?

Myers
11-04-2021, 11:23 AM
That'd be too bad, since Swan Boat is my favourite event type.

And yeah no livestream for FKG ever since COVID.

Volarmis
11-04-2021, 10:24 PM
I think there was one livestream - the one where they sat in plastic glass separated seats. It has been a while though, true.

I also liked swan boats the most since it was a new logic puzzle to solve each day. :p

smr
11-07-2021, 07:15 PM
stop off bannering me YourGames

maotd
11-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Looks like the new Cyclamen is a must have for solar teams now. Too bad I'm a bit short on FG right now. I guess I'll wait her reissue or next year 150FG special gacha if they are still here.

phob
11-09-2021, 01:24 AM
Yeah, she would be a great addition to solar squad.
I like the after you use a Skill, increases Solar Drive Effect by 100% (Up to 3 times)
I dont run a crit version, so that would be wasted on my squad.
I do have just enough gems, but want a holiday girl, maybe?
undecided:eyeroll:

Edit
I'm thinking it would be hard to get the 2x next turn to go off since I would not want to use any FM
that didn't increase solar.:frown:
Thinking if I wanted to run crit/solar she's a must have
But I don't and she's not for me. Going to pass.

Tomitain
11-09-2021, 12:36 PM
I gave the Cycla gacha a shot and didn't have to break the bank to get a good roll:

Now it's time to wait for Cepha's new version to come out.

EDIT: Cycla has a French maid costume now too, designated as an alternate for her 2* version:

maotd
11-09-2021, 12:47 PM
Congrats and nice alternative outfit <3
i forgot about Cepha. Guess she will come next week. Then, we will wait for a proper alternative version for St Paulia.

Volarmis
11-10-2021, 03:34 AM
Congrats and nice alternative outfit <3
i forgot about Cepha. Guess she will come next week. Then, we will wait for a proper alternative version for St Paulia.

To be honest, the bloomed form of alt Saint Paulia already looks quite nice.

Tomitain
11-11-2021, 07:01 PM
That new FM in the rainbow coin shop looks nice (+attack and +skill damage if the wearer is pierce element, 35% of each when maxed and 15% otherwise). It's a nice callback to FKG 4-panel theater #45 too, right down to Strawberry wearing the yellow dress shown off in the comic.

smr
11-11-2021, 08:23 PM
thanks YourGames for constantly off bannering me over and over

Myers
11-12-2021, 01:52 PM
To be honest, the bloomed form of alt Saint Paulia already looks quite nice.

I agree :grin:.

---

Current event translation by DragonSword: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Seven_Flowers_Revival_Celebration/Story

Myers
11-15-2021, 12:48 PM
Here's this month's survey translation: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Survey#November_2021_Survey.

Also a summary of the Farm event changes: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Farm#History

maotd
11-15-2021, 12:55 PM
Thanks.

Farm Spirit Plower (Lucky) now allows rare rewards to drop after all finite rewards have been obtained.
That means, you can get extra rare rewards once the reward list is cleared (like Flower Gems, Centies, etc.)? Or is there some special rare rewards for the after finite rewards (like more gold). Lucky farm spirit may be better than the boost ones now.

Myers
11-15-2021, 01:52 PM
Thanks.

That means, you can get extra rare rewards once the reward list is cleared (like Flower Gems, Centies, etc.)? Or is there some special rare rewards for the after finite rewards (like more gold). Lucky farm spirit may be better than the boost ones now.

The infinite rare rewards probably won't be things like Centies or Gems. It's more like:
- Instead of getting Coins/Manyu x1, you'd be getting Manyu x3 (Field 1)
- Instead of getting Coins/Gifts, you'd be getting Ampies (Field 15).

The reward really varies depending on the field.

maotd
11-15-2021, 03:03 PM
I see. Ampies are still a nice extra reward. It's okay if it more balanced like that.

I like this new survey. I just regret the multiple choices for oath reasons. I raise oath affection for girls usefull in the battle AND if I like them. Not only one of the two reasons:(

maotd
11-22-2021, 09:35 AM
The new Red Spider Lily is a must have for intercept teams. I need her now. Too bad she is not a R-medals limited girl.

phob
11-22-2021, 09:57 AM
Yep want to get her if at all possible. Want that [For 5 allies] Increases Intercept Damage by 100% available for my team.
8 rolls got me 2 rainbows so far, but no Red Spider Lily yet.:eyeroll:
Have three weeks to get more gems. I guess she is my Christmas girl this year.:silly:

Myers
11-22-2021, 11:44 AM
Married
https://i.imgur.com/YMCxXQm.png

Maxed
https://i.imgur.com/ynYsppR.png

Tomitain
11-22-2021, 12:44 PM
With this new version of Licorice that's another Knight on the verge of joining the FKG Hall of Fame. Silk Tree is probably going to be in the top 3 of the next popularity poll so she's a safe bet as the third HoF member, which still leaves a lot of Knights with three versions (Sakura, Ivy, Dendrobium, Cattleya, Oncidium, Dragon Fruit, Licorice, Flowering Peach, Wolf Berry, Plumeria, Cyclamenn, etc).

maotd
11-23-2021, 11:29 AM
Got her! She took me 6 rolls. That's a lot of FG but I managed to stay close to 300. With the few weeks before Christmas and new year, I should get enough back for the 30FG special gachas.
I hope she marks the return of Moneti. She is one of my facvorite FKG artist with Camellia's and Colchicum's.

Myers
11-23-2021, 03:11 PM
Current event story: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/The_Wisdom_to_Reach_the_End_of_History/Story

maotd
11-29-2021, 02:06 AM
And Cepha is the luckiest starter with a natural 6* form. Congratulation Cepha \o/

smr
11-29-2021, 02:43 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2021/11/29/Amn.jpg

got Ginran twice in one roll, nice

maotd
11-29-2021, 12:50 PM
Congrats. she is a good one.

It looks like there is no more event bonus stages. Or am I extremly unlucky? That's sad. There were a good source of Life Crystals. And other stuff.

Tomitain
11-29-2021, 01:51 PM
I didn't run into an event bonus stage yet either but I'm hoping it's just bad luck.

Also, with her new version Cepha has joined a small group of Knights who jumped at least two stars of rarity between original and new versions (going off of memory mostly so I'm probably forgetting someone):

Cyclamenn went from 2* to 5* (Radiant Princess) and 2* to 6* (Seven Flowers) - probably the only instance there will be of a four star jump
Mint went from 2* to 5* (Maturing Virtue)
Alstroemeria went from 3* to 6* (Anniversary/Gratitude Towards the Future)
Nymphaea/Egyptian Water Lily went from 3* to 5* (Maturing Conspirator)

maotd
11-29-2021, 02:09 PM
You forgot Queen Rosa Novalis who jumped from 3* to 6* too. And I think that's all. Casablanca is still waiting a 6* version (of she isn't the Banana Island Queen? If so, who's the Queen of all the bananas?).
Cepha is definitively the best one of the starter girls. And a good one with nice pursuit and a lot of weakness damages. I hope there will still be the 150 FG special gacha with featured 6* ticket next year for her.

Also, the new reissue shop system seems just a tiny bit broken with equipments. For just 5 stamina, you got 1000 currency. And for 100 currency, you can get up to 99 of any equipment. Considering that Anniversary & final bosses equipment (espacially rings) are better than every other event equipmement, you can just you can just buy a bunch of them for almost free and give best rings to all your waifus. (and it definitively makes equipment gacha and regular raid bosses totally useless, even for day one players).
I know equipments are not that great but more stats is always better than less stats.

phob
11-29-2021, 05:00 PM
Cepha is real nice, but I am building gems up currently.

As far as the equipment goes, looks like 5th anniversary bracelets that have the most attack I will get to replace all the others except counter types.
I use the Ex silver ones for counter girls.

I use the red +10 rings (lucky enough to have 2 Ex versions) and the whale necklaces and earrings (well a couple anyway):silly:

Edit
Don't see the 5th in the shop so I guess it will be the 4th anniversary bracelets instead. Close enough.
I bought 60 of them!

Finished the permanent reissues finally:bgrin: and I must say that the RNG nodes still suck as bad as they used too:smirk:

Tomitain
11-30-2021, 07:11 PM
Finished the permanent reissues finally:bgrin: and I must say that the RNG nodes still suck as bad as they used too:smirk:

Yeah, I certainly don't miss having to run a stage over and over for three medals solely because of RNG panels, especially stages with panels that branch off to more than two paths.

In other news, the three new rainbow FM in the shop for the 6th anniversary are set up differently than other memories. That is, instead of giving an upgrade to their abilities only after being fully upgraded to the level cap of 50 the new FMs give small ability boosts after each upgrade (max level 10 to 20, 20 to 30, 30 to 40, then 40 to 50).

The Blushing Bride + Snowdrop memory looks pretty good, offering 10-50% pursuit and 5-30% attack for the user.

maotd
12-01-2021, 12:23 AM
All of the new R-medals Memories looks cool. They are 600 R-medals each but they may be a nice Christmas gift.

unknown67
12-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Casablanca is still waiting a 6* version (of she isn't the Banana Island Queen? If so, who's the Queen of all the bananas?)

I believe that, officially, she is just the Crown Princess and next in line for the throne. The actual queen of Banana Ocean has not been revealed, so for now Casablanca is the highest ranking leader of the nation that we know of.

phob
12-04-2021, 01:50 PM
FYI I was checking on any Girls Symphony news and it has been restarted on Johren.

Tomitain
12-04-2021, 02:32 PM
FYI I was checking on any Girls Symphony news and it has been restarted on Johren.

Neat. I'll have to give it another shot.

maotd
12-06-2021, 04:21 AM
And Bluet is extremly good too. New girl to add in a Cattleya team.

unknown67
12-06-2021, 09:09 AM

So GS has become the hot potato of gacha games XD

Unregistered
12-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Does Johren get original content or is it just a pump 'n dump?

Tomitain
12-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Does Johren get original content or is it just a pump 'n dump?

So far all of the games I've seen on Johren are also on Nutaku and/or DMM, so it's definitely looking like the latter.

The version of Girls Symphony there is largely similar to the one on DMM that went offline a few months ago, aside from a few modifications like the tier system for characters getting a major overhaul (1*/2*/3* (grass/bronze/silver in FKG) start as 1*, 4* (gold) start as 2*, 5* (rainbow) start as 3*) and equipment has MUCH better stats to where even bronze and silver equipment provide huge stat boosts now.

kuresuta
12-06-2021, 11:00 PM
It looks like there is no more event bonus stages. Or am I extremly unlucky? That's sad. There were a good source of Life Crystals. And other stuff.

A bit late on that, but yes, they announced a while ago that there will no longer be any event bonus stages starting from 29. november:
https://web.flower-knight-girls.co.jp/web/news/articles?id=1241&platform_type=1

They say they compensated by adjusting the rewards for regular event missions and quests.

Myers
12-09-2021, 09:03 PM
A bit late on that, but yes, they announced a while ago that there will no longer be any event bonus stages starting from 29. november:
https://web.flower-knight-girls.co.jp/web/news/articles?id=1241&platform_type=1

They say they compensated by adjusting the rewards for regular event missions and quests.

Yep, for example the regular event stage went from giving 500 currency to 2300 currency.

------------------------

Event 179 story: https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/The_Runway_of_Sparkling_Flowers/Story

kuresuta
12-11-2021, 02:35 AM
Also, on Monday there will be substantial changes to quests and character quests. Daily and weekly quests will receive substantial reductions (for example 2 raid boss fights per day instead of 7, if I understood it correctly) and character quests will be removed entirely, but you'll still be able to read the stories and get the rewards.

maotd
12-11-2021, 03:48 AM
That's a bit sad for character quests but as long as the rewards are still there, I guess it's ok.
They change a lot of things right now but I think they really should to focus on raid bosses instead. It could be a cool feature but it's currently totally useless outside of Raid bosses events and Nidhogg phase1. Raid bosses are supposed to be shared between players but any average player can solo most of them. And their rewards are what they make them useless, especially with the new reissue system.
Low tier seeds are just beginners trap (who would want them when you can just deal 1 damage to someone lese boss and get the full mid tier seeds?).
Mid tier seeds were only good for beginners to get some equipments before replacing them by event ones but now you spend 5 stamina to get 2 of all the old events jeweleries.
High tier seeds are too rare and only good for the EX equipements.
I think they should do something like event raid bosses. Big fat bosses with Low, Mid and High tier (higher, stronger and harder to deafeat alone) with fix rewards (like seeds, gold, manyu) and bonus random rewards with drop increased based on the damages dealt. And the bonus rewards change depending on the tier, a bit like the rewards of world exploration.
For the seeds, they could just keep the high tier ones and you get more seeds depending on the boss tier.

Raid boss rework is the feature I'm wating the most just after old 2* to 5* promotions reworks to fit the current standards.
I understand why they change everything now. There is too much to do in the game and it's good to remove the old and not interesting missions to make the game easier for beginners and more user friendly. But there is still very old concept who needs a total rethink and rework.

Tomitain
12-12-2021, 12:15 PM
Weekly quests are definitely more rewarding now, unless they've been providing high ampys for a while and I just never noticed: