PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

nikonana
02-22-2017, 03:51 PM
How about using anonymox plugin on chrome? I usually play dmm games with gakada plugin (from proxy page on kancolle wiki) + anonymox.

Another 10 days login bonus with good freebies like 20 fg, 10 stamina nectars and amps.

Myrdin
02-23-2017, 04:11 AM
No worries :)
As long as it helps, feel free to use it. I too got it from someone (Wutan to be precise) and I thought it to be rather good, easy to do way of getting DMM working for us, hence thats why I suggest to place it on the first page into the OT.

Wutan is the one who started the thread so we have to wait for him to do it, however since he quit Nutaku it seems like he quit the forum as well. If you guys have him on Discord or smthn, let my valued veteran guild member know, that quitting Nutaku doesnt mean he has to quit our little guild we have going on here in this thread ;)

Edit: Cool to see another log in thingy, to bad there is no Blooming Elixer included in it. Darn, I was hoping for one of those, since my cute blond little maido-chan..."desuu" will soon be reaching the point when she can get bloomed :3 .... "Desuuu !" :D

Rupturez
02-23-2017, 04:32 AM
I've been mapping some of the exp rates and stuff in GS, in case people find it useful.

http://tinyimg.io/i/9qnnaKU.png

People doing the event actually (probably) want to farm E-1 and E-5 for the event currency in favor of the higher stamina maps.

nikonana
02-23-2017, 05:00 AM
Great now I feel even more retarded for wasting lots of stamina on E-4 (before 2nd phase event). At least E-8 still friendly for event currency farming.

And finally rolled first rainbow on GS, my fifth green type and third healer type (counting 3* girls). I only have 1 purple (event girl) and zero blue 3*. Why are you so elusive.

Rupturez
02-23-2017, 05:55 AM
Great now I feel even more retarded for wasting lots of stamina on E-4 (before 2nd phase event). At least E-8 still friendly for event currency farming.

And finally rolled first rainbow on GS, my fifth green type and third healer type (counting 3* girls). I only have 1 purple (event girl) and zero blue 3*. Why are you so elusive.

Ya thats why I started to map things, to make sure I don't make those mistakes ^^;

Grats on first rainbow, Myrdin and me were lucky to pull one as well so far.

arclance
02-23-2017, 10:17 PM
The third tier of seed grade does not really surprise me that it happend, what surprises me is that it took this long.
There have been three different equipment seeds shown on the Equpment Gacha page at some point.
You can still see it on the Nutaku version.
http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/help_gacha/8_003.png

The middle seed there matches the new seed shown in the current long reward image.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5T7qEdUoAAdYhf.jpg:large

nikonana
02-23-2017, 10:36 PM
They delay it maybe because the playerbase had no problem with equip gacha. They're so easy to farm and gives equip manyus like raindrops. I wonder if its easy to farm, perhaps they will introduce new story map+boss for that.

meanwhile 22 roll on GS for nothing. i was a fool for not waiting till event ends.

arclance
02-23-2017, 10:43 PM
I already got the two event golds in GS so I am sitting on the 200+ crystals I have until the next one.
Part of that decistion is that I don't badly need more green units.
I need red units, I only have 1 gold (starter uinit) and 3 silver reds.

Myrdin
02-24-2017, 01:16 AM
Rup, some xtra for your quest sheet

Red evo 40 stam 52 exp
Red evo 80 stam 83 exp
Red orb 25 stam 25 exp

Reontgen: Yeah the first time I tried it didnt work for me as well. I cleared the cache on Chrome (I use chrome for DMM, with the "cookies" patch) and it worked just fine. The R18 version I mean.
Also works just fine for GS, though I had to clear the cache once, do it all over again, log into the account, play FKG, then search for GS and log into GS. Only after doing all this, both serries work nicely on my browser :)

Edit: Will be posting my GS team later. Dont worry if you got crap rolls guys. My first 2 rolls in GS were the same as my two rolls in FKG DMM, crap. I hoarded up to 200 crystals, did the rolls and finally got my first Rainbow (and a cute one at that) from it.
So far I have a solid team of 3* and 1 4*, with 4 more gold tier girls waiting on the bench to be leveled up.

Also: I wonder if it would be ok to start a Girls Symphony thread in here, since its getting a bit too messy in this thread, following on 2 games simultaniously. I mean there is bunch of threads that no one uses and as such it seems like no one would be bothered by it... you know what I think I´ll do that today, and hope the other people wont mind that much.

Raine
02-24-2017, 12:31 PM
Done with my marathon. Now I can focus on gold elixirs, then spam the event when second half hits.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/24/0oV2F.gif

Notes for curious cats:
- From Worlds 15 to 17, mostly RNG fiesta. I didn't bother wasting stamina to 3* a lot of them and opted to move up after 1-2 clears.
- Starting at World 18, most of the maps can be easily three-medaled. Only maps that I have yet to 3* are 25-2 and 29-5.
- Starting at World 26, 3* girls occasionally drop.@Myrdin: I probably missed one of those steps, and the code I found uses dmm.com and not dmm.co.jp / R18 (that likely explains why the cookie doesn't seem to work when I'm in R18). Manually changing the domain in the code did not seem to have an effect either.

Oh well, I'll just reset the cookie by doing what you did. :)

arclance
02-24-2017, 01:10 PM
I stopped at stage 13 last time there was a stamina discount.
I need a LOT of Manyus to level up units before I will be able to go beyond there.
I did the gold bloom elixer event ~3 times the last couple of days and got two three so far.
That is enough to finish blooming my helper squad but I have 4 or 5 reissue units that can bloom as well so I think I am going to run it more this weekend.

I also did 2 10+1 rolls on the current event Gacha and got 2 5* Pomegranate and a few 4*.

arclance
02-24-2017, 11:12 PM
It is definately a good thing to do.
I only did it on and off the last 2 1/2 days and already got 4 of them.
I have not had any trouble getting birds from the unique missions, though you can't pick the color that way.

I can't do 14+ if I wan't to be able to maybe get the completion rewards because Lv.100 Manyus don't appear in large numbers for no reason.
Only 2 of my squads are leveled enough to take the damage more than one enemy group puts out.

- - - Updated - - -

I just did one last run before bed and now I am up to five.
I am wondering if I should just collect 20 of them over the weekend and be set for 4 to 6 months.

nikonana
02-25-2017, 12:19 AM
I probably gonna save up to 7-10. I'm already low on FG and probably won't roll for a while. I don't see myself blooming event girls except emergency so I won't go for 20++ lol. I'd like to bloom Geranium+Hypericum+Southern Cross but right now I have gacha 5* to level.

Myrdin
02-25-2017, 02:46 AM
Just pulled off a double drop from both gold and rainbow missions.
I think I will stock up to maybe... 10 gold and 5 rainbow ? Should be enough for the long run, and seeing the way DMM does things, I think this Elixer missions promotion will roll in sooner than I expect running out of all of them.

Rupturez
02-25-2017, 02:49 AM
Ran the gold elixir map 5 times, 5x no elixir.

Yeah increased drop rate...

nikonana
02-25-2017, 06:01 AM
Just dropping GS friend code : 387702676. Although it's still have no effect but I expect stuff will come soon. If you want to check your FC just go to purple button on bottom left side (Main screen) and go to third tab.

WhiiPe
02-25-2017, 06:23 AM
Still waiting for my onci in GS, and anri in FKG...

Tene
02-25-2017, 07:37 AM
Still waiting for my onci in GS, and anri in FKG...

we're receiving them in the 8th of march.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 07:49 AM
Collab campaign ends on the 8th, but rewards will be sent on the 15th

Dorei0sama
02-25-2017, 09:18 AM
After playing gs for a few hours, i dont know how to add friends, anyone know ? (or maybe it doesnt have friends system like fkg and sengoku providence)

arclance
02-25-2017, 09:42 AM
In GS there is no use for friends yet but I hear there will be once raid bosses are added.
You add them by clicking on the bottom left button (the dark purple one) on the home screen.
This takes you to the place you use affection items and the middle tab on that page is where you add friends.

My code for GS is 971442850, I don't think I posted that here yet.

Myrdin
02-25-2017, 11:21 AM
My ID

nikonana
02-27-2017, 01:23 AM
Finally Cattleya and Devil in a Bush got awakening. Let's see how good their skills are, specially Devil in a Bush since I already have her. This new lotus lake map looks pretty neat and cool.

Meanwhile trying to farm green orbs for GS, goddamn evolving girl in FKG is cakewalk comparing to GS.

Myrdin
02-27-2017, 04:19 AM
Meanwhile trying to farm green orbs for GS, goddamn evolving girl in FKG is cakewalk comparing to GS.

Hehe, indeed.

Seeing as the event ends on 1st of March I dont think I will be able to clear the shop fully. I wasted like 4-5 days after I finished the Phase 1, as I did not expect there to be rewards on Phase 2 (I know nooby mistake, but since the game just launched I though It will take some time for the things to escalate. Seems the FKG team who also made this game though is going full throtle and implementing all kinds of good things straight from the go - which is great to be honest), and as such I didnt keep on farming the event currency.
I wanted to clear all the orbs for the "symphony sheet" (the one that gives passive bonuses) first, the the trinkets, and then the rest, but at this rate I will have to skip that and try run down those trinkets first. Maybe sacrifice one or two crystals for refill might be necessary.

As for FKG - I am hoarding gems until Accacia gacha comes around the corner (or one of the other girls I wannt for my Crit/activation team).

nikonana
02-27-2017, 04:37 AM
The GS drop system needs some fixing, I had fucking 1 chest drop from 80 stamina map few hours ago, what a bullshit. Meanwhile on event, I'm still trying to get rest of symphony sheet gems while skipping equip exp fairy and gift.

Boy I'm in for a long ride just to evolve my green girls.

tfw both nutaku (waterlily and bunny girl) and dmm (both new event oppai girls) FKG gave me too many slice girls. I hope I can roll any blue girls.

Tene
02-27-2017, 06:00 AM
Finally Cattleya and Devil in a Bush got awakening. Let's see how good their skills are, specially Devil in a Bush since I already have her. This new lotus lake map looks pretty neat and cool.

Catt got skill rate 1.2 and skill damage 15% which is really nice since Catt's original abilities were pretty meh. If more girls start getting skill damage ability then it would be really nice to stack attack damage buffs with skill damage buffs.

Myrdin
02-27-2017, 08:33 AM
Guys, there is this new mission where you fight Ghost Sakura and Mei.
What the mission about ? Fighting only Sakura and Mei Ghosts, who get stronger and stronger ?.

As for the rewards, seems like you can exchange them in the shop for all kinds of different things. If this is a permanent feature than its pretty nifty :) No idea what the colored shards you get are though.
I do wonder what the story is about btw ^^

Rupturez
02-27-2017, 11:12 AM
The fifth new challenge mission is absurdly hard, with bad rng i get both of them at half hp and thats with 20 maxed girls of which some are bloomed.

nikonana
02-27-2017, 04:05 PM
Meh, Devil in a Bush bloom art is too cute-ish. She lost the scythe and devil horn for elf ears, devil tail and toy sized trident. Her skill set is bit underwhelming.

back to whaleship missions again

Rupturez
03-01-2017, 04:25 AM
Raidbosses added in GS ;)

They drop event currency, so its pretty interesting to see. Currently on emergency maintenance due to unbearable lag and crashes. (more gems incomming?)

Myrdin
03-01-2017, 04:36 AM
Raidbosses added in GS ;)

They drop event currency, so its pretty interesting to see. Currently on emergency maintenance due to unbearable lag and crashes. (more gems incomming?)

Yop the boss fights crashed for me every time, after few rounds.
Damn I love the music in this game. The even music this time around is very very nice. To bad it switches once you arrive at the lvl Boss to that crap tune.
I honestly hope - since music is a HUGE part of this game - that they´ll have a BGM folder added to the game eventually with all the soundtracks from both normal game and all the events up to that point and onwards. I can see myself listening to some of that stuff from time to time.

nikonana
03-01-2017, 07:09 AM
around 10-15 apology crystals for more than 6 hours maintenance is bit stingy lol. But man, the raid fight works like normal mission, I can't just lazily skip it like FKG. seems like raid point didn't restore after levelup, I dunno why. Rolled 22 again since I kinda need new girls, 1 red 2 purple gold. No rainbow as usual but eh I'll take it. I just need 2-3 blue to balance things up.

meanwhile I got rng trolled when doing whaleship, no skill trigger and solar blast hitting crew consist of weak powered knights, ends up losing on final battle. need to level some girls but my cash already dropping below 600k. I'm starting to miss 1.5 gold week again

nikonana
03-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Meanwhile in nutaku event gacha :mad:

I only need to do 2nd to 5th chest, already burn all of my EC and secret stage items.

Myrdin
03-02-2017, 08:14 AM
So - meanwhile on GS...
I pulled my 2nd Rainbow girl ! (the current event Gacha one), plus two new gold, and a couple of silvers.

Seeing this is a legit reason for my to share my theory with you (Rupturez already heared it from me, but now I got a pretty solid confirmation).

So far - everytime I did a pull on DMM (FKG or GS) at approx up to 5 min. after midnight in Japan(00:00 +5 minutes JST)
(16:00 Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, etc time) I always got 1 highest rarity girl.
On FKG I got Aizoon,
On GS I got... well no idea what these to ladies are called but I will post a picture with all my 3-4* Girls.

It never worked for multiple pulls per midnight pull, but for each "batch" of pulls (as in: multiple pulls per game allowance at this time) I always got one.
Whenever I did a pull at any other time, I never got anything as good.
This is of course just my theory, but with each succesful pull it seems I have more incentive to believe it to be true.
Try give it a go, maybe you´ll be lucky, and with more people testing this out we can get more results, hence prove if there is some actual tangible evidence.

My 2 4* (Rainbow) Girls :)
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/03/02/vCJBtn.jpg

Dorei0sama
03-02-2017, 09:56 AM
He may just move to gs :p or another more expensive rpg game.

Myrdin
03-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Wutan might just be on vacation :)
Fencing doesnt take that much time, trust me, I´ve done it for slightly more over 5 years, unless you do it with the intention to do it for a living where in that case it takes a lot of time, but that goes for anything.

Instead I think he might be building a Stargate so that he can go to the world of FKG and finally get his Mapple hehe
... or maybe he´s building a Nuke to launch at Nutaku HQ, who know :D

Sad to hear that Roentgen. I was looking forward for you to keep going with the game. Me and Rupturez decided to stick with it, and it took us both some time to get a Rainbow pull. Rup was the first one, and I managed to get one the day after.
The game is very good, though a bit too Grindy (much more so than FKG). Also I hope they incorporate the option to replay all of the in-game OST at some point.

As for FKG - decided to do a pull for the lolz. And since it was done NOT at midnight JST - I got just bunch bronze-silver nonsense. Gems not invested wisely huh... Now I need to focus and keep on hoarding, as I really wanna get Accacia. There was her Gacha when I joined DMM, but at that point I didnt figure out my "lucky trick" yet, plus didnt have enough gems.

Rupturez
03-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Grats Myrdin, I haven't managed to pull a second rainbow yet but I'm doing decently okay with gold pulls.
I now have a total of 18 golds (including 2 events and my starter gold) and 1 rainbow.

I think the game is intended to be grindy because the maps/stages are really short compared to FKG. You can blow lots and lots of stamina in a really small time frame.

arclance
03-02-2017, 08:46 PM
No raindbows on GS or FKG (on DMM) for me yet.
Four on FKG on Nutaku though.

nikonana
03-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Man they weren't joking when putting 580k power requirement for EX difficulty for not Ume-Sakura map. You can't use helper squad too. Seems like I won't touch that map for months ahead

Raine
03-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Man they weren't joking when putting 580k power requirement for EX difficulty for not Ume-Sakura map. You can't use helper squad too. Seems like I won't touch that map for months ahead

Yeah. Mizukage Ume and Sakura in the EX map can instakill just about anyone with their skills, and worse, they have a chance to attack a second time on the same turn.

A team with evasive and/or blind abilities (like Pouch Flower) combined with skill chance debuffs could stand a chance though.

- - - Updated - - -

Game is up. New event is card flip.

nikonana
03-06-2017, 01:44 AM
11 days event? No item for secret stage spawn? Well at least this is card event, I can afk for days and jp wiki will have the info soon.

That gatling girl looks fuckin rad, I like it. Too bad I won't get her and Wax Vine (chainsaw girl)

100roll and best is dupe oxalis/katabami. hahaha kill me

Myrdin
03-06-2017, 04:58 AM
I must say I do like the short white haired girl in the pinkish with that massive throwing star chakram, she is fairly cute.
Will be holding onto my gems (though I used another 10 today as I am running out of space in the inventory and the stash is also filled to the brim) for now, since I do want to be ready when Accacia gacha comes around again.. Sitting on bunch of manyus, but I´ve been stripped for cash for I dont know how long and everytime you upgrade one of the higher level girls your savings go down the poop drain like nobodys bussiness.

Vise
03-06-2017, 05:52 AM
Still waiting new promo gacha before i spent that money buying 3ds game :(.
btw, wutan taking break or quit game ? he is missing 2 weeks.

arclance
03-06-2017, 04:35 PM
but miko gacha disappointed me when I blew my FG recently on that and got completely shat on (really wanted the Miko Fox for her debuff). I won't be able to roll for a while and probably won't do so for maybe 2-3 months until I reach a really high number.
I am currently scrambling to do the miko gatch. I am up to 76 from doing ultimate and nation based missions I had not tried yet.

Jacques
03-06-2017, 08:45 PM

What's this mean? I've never seen a fourth option on anything

Raine
03-06-2017, 11:00 PM
Special CampaignsSpecial Nazuna Quest Campaign (03/07 and 03/27 only)
- Part 1: Clear quest 2 times to receive 7 Nazuna's cakes
- Part 2: Clear quest 5 times to receive 2 Nazuna's cakes and 3 stamina recovery nectars
- Part 3: Clear quest 8 times to receive 7 Nazuna's cakes and 1 leader medal

This campaign will only show up on March 7 and 27 (JST, as always) on the occasional 6th quest tab. Thereafter, it will repeat on those specific dates every month. Clearing any mission is fine, and because it's cumulative, previous clears done in the same day are counted in Part 2 and Part 3. Simply spam a low-stamina map e.g. 1-1 or E-1 until hell freezes over 8 times if you don't have enough time.

Moving on to card flip......

For each sheet, SD characters will provide hints as to what is likely inside particular cards, as illustrated below:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/03/06/x6Lmo4.png

If a speech bubble pops up next to the SD character on the left (see reference image above), the card one is pointing at will likely reveal:
- The event girl (on the first small sheet) and a skill upgrade (on the second small sheet)
- Any of the top items on the reward list, which may or may not be one of the event girl's other upgrades (on the rest of the small sheets); same goes with bonus sheets

On the other hand, if Nazuna starts waving, it's likely a Nazuna cake.

What's this mean? I've never seen a fourth option on anything

It's part of the new updates yesterday (see table in my previous post). The green button (obviously new) takes the player to the refining area to clear character or equipment storage space (depending on which is full) by converting 5-year manyus or idle unleveled equipment.

nikonana
03-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Also collab fkg-gs ends tomorrow, if you still under lvl 30 on GS then get up to it asap if you want free 5* slice. Reward will be sent around 15-17th march ( i forgot the exact date ). doreisama you still lv 15 so good luck.

Has anyone knows how to get EX rank equipment? I only managed to get +10 from high-grade equip gacha.

arclance
03-07-2017, 05:42 PM
I managed to scrape up 100 gems to do two 10+1 rolls on the Shrine Maiden Reissue Gacha.
http://orig06.deviantart.net/aa47/f/2017/066/6/9/2017_03_07_19_20_11_1920x1080__world_shrine_maiden _by_arclance-db1jpt0.png

http://orig10.deviantart.net/1df0/f/2017/066/e/d/2017_03_07_19_20_11_1920x1080__world_shrine_maiden _by_arclance-db1jpu0.png
I am most pleased.

Soul
03-14-2017, 02:54 PM
Don't forget maintenance this week is on friday

nikonana
03-15-2017, 12:53 AM
btw crossover reward is out for fkg. anri looks cute and her atk animation is quite neat.

must not roll with these gem rewards.

A Time to Screw
03-15-2017, 01:33 AM
too bad the crossover characters will most likely forever stay with one equipment slot...
and as usual with most collab/code characters, she has the overrall total stats of an event character, without the added benefit of max skill and equip slots.

RIP

Myrdin
03-15-2017, 05:45 AM
Reward out for GS as well. Onci is Onci, nothing new. I however like the FKG reward. Anri has - I believe so at least - the same voice actress as Victoria and that girl has EXTREMELY appealing voice and does her job well (or better to say - yeah I do lover that voice actress in all honesty, really really nice voice to listen to).

New stuff for GS with "Concertoooo !" added - pretty much a GS version of Gathering. Can be triggered 3 times, once per 2 hours = your assisstant will play a concert for the audience getting different sorts of rewards. Not sure if its RNG like Gathering or if the lvl/rarity/affection of your lady contributes (I imagine it doesnt, would make little sense as there are lesser rarity girls who are very appealing - thus assisstant material).

None of these girls will be "usefull" as per say, but hey - its another girl for the collection. New scenes and art to look forward to. Nothing terrible really :)

Edit: So uh guys... Am I missing something ? I went and checked on the new equipment expecting it to be like ridiculously powerfull... but damn thats some junk. R10 Medium grade ring has +1K damage at lvl 1.
The new Ring R9 has 550.
Something is not right here. I mean, sure its rarity is one less but it should be at least half as powerfull as the one before it, if not twice as strong. Whats the point of the new High tier equipment if its weaker then the mid tier. Feels like they messed up the stast on those, or there might be some other intention which I am not privy to.

Rupturez
03-15-2017, 03:18 PM
You can play poker in the new event of GS and its broken as hell. I cleared phase 1 of event shop in first day.

nikonana
03-17-2017, 05:50 AM
So after my previous disastrous rolls, finally stroke solid golds. No rainbow as usual but I really need more pierce units.

http://i.imgur.com/0JuUCJl.jpg

Myrdin
03-17-2017, 06:36 AM
Guys whats the current payed Gacha (the first one - at the top, when you open the tab) offer ? the 5000 DMM points one.
Is it a step up ? A pull and a random 6* ? Choose your 6* ? Anything else you get from it ? (dress/skill blooms)
Thanks

Soul
03-17-2017, 07:38 AM
It's a pick your 5 star get a rainbow dressbloom
Oh and I should probably leave my ID here:937734182

Myrdin
03-17-2017, 08:08 AM
Sigh, burned through 200 FGems trying to get Accaccia. No luck. Got 3 new 5* but... haaah. I know the odds were small, But dang it.
I think I´will be spending some money once a better cash deals comes around (pick your 6* one that is).

arclance
03-18-2017, 06:21 PM
It was the "Debuff Priority" gacha so the golds were ones I wanted as well as Acacia so I tried two 10+1 Rolls.
No Acacia (no way she won't be featured again, no big deal) and got "Japanese Silver Grass", "Apricot (Christmas)", and "Epidendrum".
One Bloomable unit with dodge, one HP Absorbe unit with dodge, and one Debuff unit.
That get's me the 5th HP absorb unit and dodge unit I need for Unique Missions.

Mitoru
03-21-2017, 02:35 PM
Crossing my fingers that we get bloomed Nightmare this week. I feel scammed that she is last of the leaked blooms.

Soul
03-22-2017, 06:05 AM
Crossing my fingers that we get bloomed Nightmare this week. I feel scammed that she is last of the leaked blooms.

It's not Nightmare actually... it's Nightmaher (due to reasons not at least her being/based of Maher from hanahime)
I also hope that she gets bloom next... Saffron is the only rainbow with bloom currently and I wish there were more (there are only ~8 rainbows with dodge rn anyways)

Mitoru
03-22-2017, 07:18 AM
Oh, true. I'm just used to seeing her name on the wiki as Nightmare, can't get to call her Nightmaher since i didn't play hanahime.
And no worries, she has to be next, it's just a matter of this week or next.

Soul
03-22-2017, 11:10 AM
Oh, true. I'm just used to seeing her name on the wiki as Nightmare, can't get to call her Nightmaher since i didn't play hanahime.
And no worries, she has to be next, it's just a matter of this week or next.

Haha... we (the wiki editors + owner) had a long discussion about this.
In the end we agreed to change it, so I changed it not too long ago

...why does hbc have to have human verification for posts

Sasara Kusugawa
03-22-2017, 11:30 AM

Yeah, pretty stupid isn't it? Even human verification is needed to post something. I mean, what's a robot gonna do on this forum?

Myrdin
03-22-2017, 12:30 PM
Haah... another shit pull with bunch of bronzes and two silvers. My last 4 pulls were all like this. All of them on the gacha that features Accacia right now.
Not even golds in there. Geez someone must really fckn hate me to get such a horrible streak of bad luck in a row.

Rupturez
03-22-2017, 02:43 PM
Haah... another shit pull with bunch of bronzes and two silvers. My last 4 pulls were all like this. All of them on the gacha that features Accacia right now.
Not even golds in there. Geez someone must really fckn hate me to get such a horrible streak of bad luck in a row.

I already quit GS because of this. Recently my gacha luck in both games has been extremely shit and I dont like GS enough to deal with 5 straight bond rolls.

arclance
03-22-2017, 08:46 PM
If I remember correctly it stops asking after you make 20 posts.
The human verification thing is usually meant to make it harder for bots (or humans, horrible people get paid to do this) to post spam on a forum.

nikonana
03-22-2017, 09:25 PM
My GS roll ironically better than FKG despite spending less gem and less unit poll. Both already have 3 rainbows on it. Sigh should've done pre-reg gacha ages ago.

At least both games have better rolls than nutaku.

Rupturez
03-23-2017, 04:18 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/1uf1w2z.png

http://tinyimg.io/i/tleDB1l.png

And more bond rolls. My patience with gacha games is running VERY thin and I'm on the verge of dropping FKG dmm as well.

Taon
03-29-2017, 07:08 AM
It's frankly disgusting that units that can be frequently obtained for free are even in the premium gacha summons. Premium should just be 4-6.

Zandel
03-29-2017, 08:15 AM
That last 4* in the first pic.... who is she? any idea when / if she will be added to Nutaku's ver?

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 09:29 AM
Can anyone access the DMM Flower Knight Girl? The link appears to not work for me because it keeps on redirecting to a blank page.

Urnegistered
03-29-2017, 09:52 AM
Can anyone access the DMM Flower Knight Girl? The link appears to not work for me because it keeps on redirecting to a blank page.

Works fine for me. Is one of your addons blocking the new address?

Myrdin
03-29-2017, 11:18 AM
Feel you pain lads. My last pulls no matter the game were utter garbage.
Wish there was a anime waifu browser rpg game, less focused on RNG on the same or similar lvl as FKG or GS out there.

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 09:57 PM
Works fine for me. Is one of your addons blocking the new address?

I don't think so. I checked the extensions and the site isn't on the block list. This started when the English variation of FKG started asking about saving the Japanese voices onto my computer. Hopefully it will fix itself soon. Thanks for your help!

Asia
03-30-2017, 08:46 AM
That last 4* in the first pic.... who is she? any idea when / if she will be added to Nutaku's ver?

From what I can understand, she is Cockspur Coral Tree.

Skills & Abilities
Active Skill:
Twin Dragon Flying Blazing Wheel Slash
Trigger Chance: 18% (Lv1) → % (Lv5)
Deals 1.2 times more damage on two targets

Ability:
During combat, increase the effect of Solar Drive by 10%

I have no idea if she will be added to Nutaku. There are a ton of additional units on that site.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 11:15 AM
Anyone know what the point of the new voting thing in the bottom right corner of the home screen is?

Unregistereded
03-31-2017, 11:41 AM
Anyone know what the point of the new voting thing in the bottom right corner of the home screen is?

April Fools thing. Vote for best girl gold elixir.

Myrdin
04-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Lately all my pulls were shit.

Dat feel when your 3* ticket pull gives you 2 golds while your 50 FG gacha pull gives you a parade of bronze and silver crap.
This is getting a bit obnoxious. Thats 300 FGems wasted, and from all that I got 3 Golds. Like I would like to have some motivational incentive that keeps me going, but the game just aint delivering...

Question - whats the difference between the two Danchou tickets you can get ? I got 60 medals (finally) to get the first one, but I wonder how much better is the more expensive one ?

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 02:03 PM
Lately all my pulls were shit.

Dat feel when your 3* ticket pull gives you 2 golds while your 50 FG gacha pull gives you a parade of bronze and silver crap.
This is getting a bit obnoxious. Thats 300 FGems wasted, and from all that I got 3 Golds. Like I would like to have some motivational incentive that keeps me going, but the game just aint delivering...

Question - whats the difference between the two Danchou tickets you can get ? I got 60 medals (finally) to get the first one, but I wonder how much better is the more expensive one ?

No difference, the 60 medals one is the cheaper version and you can only get it once

nikonana
04-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Finally time to roll those free tickets. 14 rolls, 1 dupe gold, 1 new blunt girl, and rest trash. Not bad for a freebie.

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Was she added during an event on DMM?

Yes, and DMM includes one copy in the event rewards when they add a 4*.

Myrdin
04-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Just a quick question about the current featured DMM Points Gacha.
Its 11 draw a random 6* and a gold skill bloom correct ?
*or is it ~choose your own 6*~ instead ? (I am looking for this one to come around that is)

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Just a quick question about the current featured DMM Points Gacha.
Its 11 draw a random 6* and a gold skill bloom correct ?
*or is it ~choose your own 6*~ instead ? (I am looking for this one to come around that is)

Draw 11, random, no-dupe 6* + gold skill flower, yes. 5000 points.

If you're looking for ticket promos, there's the one-time promo at the bottom of the same tab that grants a ticket to choose any 5*/6* released up to Xmas 2015 on DMM's version (only up to Mistletoe). You can view the girls available for exchange by clicking the small brown button below the big "5000DMM" button. Have you used that one?

Myrdin
04-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Draw 11, random, no-dupe 6* + gold skill flower, yes. 5000 points.

If you're looking for ticket promos, there's the one-time promo at the bottom of the same tab that grants a ticket to choose any 5*/6* released up to Xmas 2015 on DMM's version (only up to Mistletoe). You can view the girls available for exchange by clicking the small brown button below the big "5000DMM" button. Have you used that one?

Thanks.
Yeah I know about that one. Not exited about it, as I want Accacia and she comes after the time limit pushed by that gacha.

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Ohhh, Acacia. You'll definitely have to wait for a new rainbow ticket promo then, and they don't exactly come around too often. The anniversary promo was the previous one (2 months ago).

Golden Week may have one (last year's GW promo was also a 6* ticket promo), but it will still depend on the whim of the devs and the current promo is already a rainbow promo - devs appear to alternate between 6* and 5* promos...

Myrdin
04-12-2017, 06:30 AM
New event for GS is up.
Event girl looks meh, but the gacha Tengu girl seems nice (looks wise)

The event itself is....eh.... kinda retarded to be honest.
You need the tickets to advance on the board, you can access trade only if you get a roll that places you on a shop - and on top of that, you use the same currency you use for advancing on the board. However purchasing stuff reduces your points that you use to advance.
Given the fact the shop does not include the materials necessary for the event girl to SKILL/EQUIP/EVO up, I have a sneaking suspicion I wont be able to get her maxed out.
Add to this the fact that if you roll more than it takes to get into the finish point, you actually go BACK on the board, and have to roll the exact number to finish up.

Yeah this event is fucking retarded. With the low amount of tickets you get from the maps - heck even the 80 stam one gives you the usual event 159, which is by far not enough... I think many JP players will be angry at this event as the design is well - kinda fun - but the execution is terrible.

nikonana
04-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Ticket loss node is retarded at many ways, at least FKG event was much more better (specially second half, things now easier despite longer goal distance). Definitely won't waste tickets now, because there will be improvement on 2nd event stage next week. Funny to see there's only 3-7 boss list on GS, yesterday was always above 25++

Meanwhile my storage box is already filled with ampys and I have no rainbows to feed anymore. At least my luck with 5* is very good so far. Always have girls to bloom every 2 weeks. At this rate I will feed 5* with ampys

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Funny to see there's only 3-7 boss list on GS, yesterday was always above 25++

That's what happens when event maps don't spawn bosses.

Myrdin
04-16-2017, 04:47 AM
I decided to spoil myself a bit this month with all circumstances that have been going on, and bought one 5K DMM points to use on the Starter Gacha (which was shit, just silver bronze crap.... sigh).
After LOOOONG brainstorming, comparing and calulating I decided to go for Fritilaria (god I hate this name).... Chocolate Lili.
She synergizes well with Aizoon both in Critical and in skill activation skills (plus they seem similar, both all serious and profesional, heck even their ultimates have same style of graphical execution). Very happy how it turned out. Still need Loquat to join the party for 55% critical and +30% crit. damage, but thats in the future.

What I ment to say is - I have been leveling her up with Ampys only. Finally managed to clear HUGE amount of Inventory space (both the Inventory and the Stash inventory), while not wasting them, so I kinda see where you´re coming from nikonana. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm seems the this thread has died out.
In case there are still people who play DMM here, any idea what the EX items from the newest item Gacha do ?
Got two of them (one ring and one necklace) but cant find any description of them in the wiki, and since I cant exactly copy past the text from the game I cant use G. translator either.

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 05:33 AM
Hmm seems the this thread has died out.
In case there are still people who play DMM here, any idea what the EX items from the newest item Gacha do ?
Got two of them (one ring and one necklace) but cant find any description of them in the wiki, and since I cant exactly copy past the text from the game I cant use G. translator either.

They have weak passive abilities similar to the whaleship stuff. Which ability they come with is apparently random, tho.

Eab1990
04-16-2017, 11:49 PM
Oh man.

http://i.imgur.com/3Jh5XZH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rERGsgO.png

Want.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-17-2017, 12:47 AM
O.O

My future waifu.

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 12:49 AM
want my arse

Bloodsport Bloom
04-17-2017, 12:57 AM
want my arse

Uncalled for and rude.

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 02:22 AM
another 6* Helenium

Why so many 6*s getting a second 6* form?

Drip
04-17-2017, 02:43 AM
Why so many 6*s getting a second 6* form?
They're decided by popular vote from the players (the events, like the one we have now on Nutaku, where we get to vote for some girl. but on Nutaku, the winners only get a gacha). And for some reason, the Japanese rather vote for 6* girls to get another 6* variation than vote for Cepha, to give her the massive improvement she deserves.

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 03:11 AM
They're decided by popular vote from the players (the events, like the one we have now on Nutaku, where we get to vote for some girl. but on Nutaku, the winners only get a gacha). And for some reason, the Japanese rather vote for 6* girls to get another 6* variation than vote for Cepha, to give her the massive improvement she deserves.

No, there've been only three votes and a 5* won the first while the third set of winners haven't been implemented yet. It's the devs deciding most of the dupes.

nikonana
04-17-2017, 06:07 AM
100 gem straight to trash can and 5star ticket gave me Delphinium. Blergh, time to save another danchou medals.

Myrdin
04-17-2017, 09:22 AM
In the exchange center, there is a page with 6* included. That means you get a an exchange ticket from something ?
Could it be the gacha on the 4 tab ?

Myrdin
04-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Soo apparently there is a way to get a 6* characters.
The details are in the Patch Notes below the game window. I used Google Translate to get the geist of it, but I am still not sure what is the currency they are talking about. Seems to me like you need 5 Danchou coins to exchange for some sort of Rainbow currency. Once you have 300 of it you can exchange it for a rainbow ticket (or directly for the girl in question). Or something like that ?
Anyone with JP skill might wanna take a look at thi ?

▼虹色メダル登場
集めることで好きな★6キャラクター 交換できる「虹色メダル」を追加し ました。

団長メダルと交換できる★5以上確定 チャチケット(D)を使って
★5以上確定ガチャ(D)を回し、★5キャ ラクターが出ると、
特典として「虹色メダル×30」を獲得 きるようになります。

「虹色メダル」は300個集めることで
交換所で好きな★6キャラクターと交 できるアイテムとなります。

交換できるキャラクターは、プレミ ムガチャのラインナップ内の★6キャ ラクターとなり、
プレミアムガチャへのキャラクター 加と同時に、交換所のラインナップ も追加されます。

なお、4月17日(月)メンテナンス開始前 までにご利用になられた★5以上確定 チャ(D)にて、
★5キャラクターを入手した回数分の 虹色メダル」は、
4月24日(月)メンテナンス後に配布させ ていただく予定となっております。

(the text copied properly and yet there are still some ? symbols in there, weird).

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 04:31 PM
If you buy the D-ticket (this is the one that you exchange for D-medals and gives you 7.5% rainbow/92.5% chances) and get a gold from it, you gain 30 rainbow medals.

When you have 300 rainbow medals, you can exchange it for any rainbow you like. The rainbow list will be kept up-to-date, so you can get future characters from it.

If you bought D-tickets and got 5* characters from them in the past, rainbow medals for them will be handed out next week.

Myrdin
04-18-2017, 12:54 AM
If you buy the D-ticket (this is the one that you exchange for D-medals and gives you 7.5% rainbow/92.5% chances) and get a gold from it, you gain 30 rainbow medals.

When you have 300 rainbow medals, you can exchange it for any rainbow you like. The rainbow list will be kept up-to-date, so you can get future characters from it.

If you bought D-tickets and got 5* characters from them in the past, rainbow medals for them will be handed out next week.

This makes much more sense. Thank you ;)
(not sure if you´re the same person who gave helped me out with the gacha question page or two back, but if so, do consider registering. Its always nice to have more people with "faces" around ^^)

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 08:57 PM
Looks like a second discount Danchou Ticket has been added to the exchange. A free rainbow might be obtainable in a reasonable timeframe if they continue giving out medals and adding cheaper tickets.

Myrdin
04-19-2017, 12:24 PM
What's a Danchou ticket?

Its a feature on the DMM version of the game. You can find it in the exchange shop. Its pretty much what it sounds like - a ticket that gives you a 5* with a slight chance to get a 6*.
The difference is - you can obtain this ticket via grinding (quite....the... loooong... grind, that is).
But in a short explanation its something like this:
Boss fights > Equipment seeds > Equipment > Turned into Special infusion points > traded for Danchou Coin > a set amount of Danchou coins traded for Danchou Ticket > A guaranteed 5*(+) ticket pull.

arclance
04-29-2017, 10:39 PM
Got Nerine from my first Danchou ticket -> Hit Level 60 .... Only Two Purple Dragons.
I blame Epidendrum and Apricot (Christmas) for arriving first and using them up.

My luck on Nutaku continues to be overall better than DMM.
I got Poppy, Dancing Lady Orchid, & Black Baccara from 1 10+1 pull. And I got Justica, Lupin, and Chocolate Cosmos before that from crossover tickets.
Note the preponderance of Slice Types (All but one, I have most of the 5* slice types now), I am in leveling HELL.
That's my Nutaku Accounts 3rd normal 10+1 Roll 6*.

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 11:13 PM
The best way to get the coin is to exchange equipments from mid-level weapon gacha right? I'm still pretty new to DMM ver.

Dari
04-30-2017, 01:18 AM
My luck on Nutaku continues to be overall better than DMM.

Same here, my latest rolls on DMM are abysmal 0 gold from 100 gems + no golds from the tickets either..

nikonana
04-30-2017, 01:20 AM
That's the grindy way, best way needs money since you can get danchou medals from rolling with dmm points.

FINALLY MY STORAGE HOUSE WILL BE FREED FROM AMPYS

http://i.imgur.com/56ew3so.jpg

Volarmis
04-30-2017, 05:03 AM
Grats on the roll. :)

Just out of curiosity - are ticket gachas a thing on the DMM version or are those Nutaku only?
By ticket gacha I mean a 10+1 pull using FG that additionally nets you a special ticket (5* or 5*+).

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 05:42 AM
Grats on the roll. :)

Just out of curiosity - are ticket gachas a thing on the DMM version or are those Nutaku only?
By ticket gacha I mean a 10+1 pull using FG that additionally nets you a special ticket (5* or 5*+).

Not for FG, no. It's not too unusual for people to save up 1k gems over several months. That'd be a lot of free tickets.

arclance
04-30-2017, 08:56 AM
Same here, my latest rolls on DMM are abysmal 0 gold from 100 gems + no golds from the tickets either..
The only thing I got from the ~25 tickets I got since start was Christmas Chainsaw (Wax Vine (Christmas)). Everything else was 3*.

Eab1990
05-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Oh boy, dat rainbow Lantana.

http://i.imgur.com/lXrb8ai.png
http://i.imgur.com/fhM9XxO.png

game2534
05-01-2017, 05:40 AM
Sometimes it kind of depressed me how DMM give a lot of gems and freebies while Nutaku almost give nothing. Only thing that both version seems so stingy, is lv.100 bloom dragon.:p

Myrdin
05-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Did yolo 11 roll. Just one gold - the new Setaria. Last pulls sucked quite badly for me.

Mitoru
05-08-2017, 08:58 AM
So, I'm a "little" pissed that Nightmaher is still not getting her leaked ages ago bloomed form but on the other hand Kerria just got hers.
And I think she really deserves it as a really cool girl, and I do have Fireweed. Not a huge fan of her, but she is a decent girl.
So Kerria fans rejoice.

P.S. My last three pulls rewarded me with one gold girl. And i don't even like halloween hare's tall grass much. But i think i'll farm some gems and try for Kerria, even tho 2/3 my rainbows are slice allready.

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 01:36 PM
So, I'm a "little" pissed that Nightmaher is still not getting her leaked ages ago bloomed form but on the other hand Kerria just got hers.
And I think she really deserves it as a really cool girl, and I do have Fireweed. Not a huge fan of her, but she is a decent girl.
So Kerria fans rejoice.

The thing is, even if a knight's blooming is shown in advance on NicoNico, it depends on the whim of the FKG developers, so it can be anywhere between tomorrow or the next 6 months or whenever. The only thing players could do really is wait.

Kerria is actually on the 7th official stream like 2 weeks ago, and being popular among the Japanese (think she was top 20 among the 300+ girls on the poll event) might have been a factor for her blooming implementation.

P.S. by the way, i consider it a "leak" because it's from the FKG official livestream with an actual devs/rep from YourGames JP (the company behind Flower Knight Girl and Girl's Symphony) in it... Arai-san, one of the FKG execs, is sometimes present for Q&A like in the 6th stream.

Rupturez
05-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Finally Kerria bloom is mine. It's about time.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Finally Kerria bloom is mine. It's about time.

And there's already screenshots of her critting a raid boss for over one million damage.

Volarmis
05-10-2017, 02:11 AM
I've got a question about blooming - are dupes of the knight somehow needed in the blooming process?
I remember reading that someone was keeping dupes of higher rarity knights for some reason connected to either blooming or the second affection level (or something else that's not in the Nutaku version right now).
I've read the DMM english wiki on blooming and it only mentioned Birds, Petals and Elixirs as required components. Is anything else needed?

Unregistered
05-10-2017, 03:23 AM
Duplicates are not needed for blooming or second affection. You only need two birds of the matching type, two petals of the matching nation and an elixir of the matching rarity, plus a hefty pile of gold.

They are, however, a good way to get bond crystals, as you get 1000/12000 for each gold/rainbow that you fuse or sell. Bond crystals are used to buy second affection items and danchou medals, which in turn can be used to buy tickets with 92.5% gold/7.5% rainbow rates.

Mitoru
05-10-2017, 03:24 AM
No, that is all that is needed. You don't need any dupes.

Volarmis
05-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Duplicates are not needed for blooming or second affection. You only need two birds of the matching type, two petals of the matching nation and an elixir of the matching rarity, plus a hefty pile of gold.

They are, however, a good way to get bond crystals, as you get 1000/12000 for each gold/rainbow that you fuse or sell. Bond crystals are used to buy second affection items and danchou medals, which in turn can be used to buy tickets with 92.5% gold/7.5% rainbow rates.

No, that is all that is needed. You don't need any dupes.

Thanks for the answers. I guess the thing I've read was about the Bond Crystals.
I guess I'll have to decide what to do with the duplicates of time-restricted reissued event knights on Nutaku that I'm keeping in my inventory in this case.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 02:56 AM
So, I decided to make a DMM account to see the other side. Have to say, it's been a weird and fun experience. Managed to get the event girl of the last event gacha 5 Skill/4 Equips in the ten hours I had left for the event, so I'm off to an alright start I'd say.

If any of you DMM players have a spare slot for me in your Ally Lists, I'd appreciate it.
My ID is 826334200

Please, no comments on my IGN.

game2534
05-16-2017, 07:17 AM
So, I decided to make a DMM account to see the other side. Have to say, it's been a weird and fun experience. Managed to get the event girl of the last event gacha 5 Skill/4 Equips in the ten hours I had left for the event, so I'm off to an alright start I'd say.

If any of you DMM players have a spare slot for me in your Ally Lists, I'd appreciate it.
My ID is 826334200

Please, no comments on my IGN.

Sent a request, your ingame name is ILoveCorgis?

Mitoru
05-16-2017, 07:42 AM
Sent as well, some Maple power should help out. Love the name, best of luck with gacha early.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 07:46 AM
Never send a Corgi to do a man's job. :p

Thanks for the help guys. And as for the gacha luck... well, let's just say my gacha experience has been a lot closer to the average experienced by players on Nutaku over in DMM. 1 gold between my two 50 FG pulls so far, but the bright side is that I've only gotten DMM-Only gold girls so far, so it's been a great deal of fun despite the bad pulls. Both Pomegranate and Firethorn are really fun to use, so I'm excited for my next 50 pull. Hopefully another DMM-Only girl will join my team.

game2534
05-16-2017, 08:02 AM
Never send a Corgi to do a man's job. :p

Thanks for the help guys. And as for the gacha luck... well, let's just say my gacha experience has been a lot closer to the average experienced by players on Nutaku over in DMM. 1 gold between my two 50 FG pulls so far, but the bright side is that I've only gotten DMM-Only gold girls so far, so it's been a great deal of fun despite the bad pulls. Both Pomegranate and Firethorn are really fun to use, so I'm excited for my next 50 pull. Hopefully another DMM-Only girl will join my team.

My luck with gacha is far worse than Nutaku with 150FG spent and 1 gold only and old girl at that. But with swimsuit Epidendrum from free ticket pretty much pulled me along the bumpy road. So good luck with pulling, FG are much easier to get than Nutaku at least.

Edit: Okay never mind... maybe my luck just migrate to another game...

Myrdin
05-16-2017, 12:04 PM
Welcome to DMM Bloodsport :)

Dont worry bout the pulls. The first 3 for me were equally shit. Then Bam, my first 6*. As for current - my last 4 pulls were all shit again.

But the thing is > you might have noticed this already, but DMM throws so much on you that its both overwhelming at first, but you feel appreciated and there is literally a pull every two, max 3 weeks on DMM you can do, thanks to the constant promotions and the additional Flower Gems you get :)

Will be adding you later today, once I log in. My two critical hit / skill activation ladies should prove useful throughout the levelling. My plan is to get Loquat to add onto that crit. Appricot to boost that skill act and for the last spot I have yet to decide. But thats all luck / cash dependant so plenty of time left heh.

Gratz Roentgen :)
Nice Game ! Your first Rainbow in GS ?
I was lucky enough to get the guitar girl before, and the cute Tengu chan from the last gachas.
So far my GS account has 3 rainbows, all from gacha only. Better luck than Nutaku and DMM FKG combined ^^

Myrdin
05-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Its kinda sad seeing that from all the vets. who started DMM alongside Nutaku FKG, we are the only two left. I think bunch of them guys dropped FKG alltogather on both versions.

By any chance do you know > when you go to you units managment, there at tha bottom left, just above the settings button appears a new button colored green/turquoise/blueish ? It takes you to a different screen with some options, but I dont know what those are, and there is literally zero info on the wiki about it.

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 04:53 PM
By any chance do you know > when you go to you units managment, there at tha bottom left, just above the settings button appears a new button colored green/turquoise/blueish ? It takes you to a different screen with some options, but I dont know what those are, and there is literally zero info on the wiki about it.

Promotion Abilities, tis linked from the main page.

Myrdin
05-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Thanks a lot

Have studied the instructions. Heck adding 10% to critical damage is pretty darn sweet considering a Crit based team is what i am aiming for in the long run.
Now I want Loquat even more, simply for the fact that she works SOO great for Crit. teams as she also adds +20% to crit. damage. With the promotional skill thats additional 10% huhuhu hehehehe.....

Unless I get lucky, or there is a good paid gacha with pick you 6* deal, I`ll have to grind my way through Danchou coins to tickets, from tickets to rainbow coins and then maybe after year or two I can exchange it for her.... haaah... well... I suppose long run it is then (unless Lady Luck flashes a smile my way).

game2534
05-16-2017, 08:30 PM
Congratulations for me! another 50 gems down the drain and got nothing again...

game2534
05-17-2017, 02:46 AM
Okay, Myrdin wasn't lying about getting 6 stars for free. Saw the tab myself. I need 300 of something, but it's not life crystals.

I presume I need 300 from that one 6 star item with a coin that has "6*" on it?

And apparently I can purchase 5 star tickets aswell. And 3 gacha machines...

Well you can, it just all big grindfest. Very big one.

5* ticket is got by exchange danchou medals (medal with D on it) which can get by exchange equipments, some quest stage reward, or some events.

Not sure about rainbow medal though... Never get a single of it yet.

Gacha machines consist of current priority, reissued priority, bloomed priority, and premium I think?

game2534
05-17-2017, 04:52 AM
Is it worth it?

It seems that Coin Rush is on Wednesday over there.

Edit: does DMM have a level cap aswell? Because I just added someone who's at lv.165. O_O

I think it's worth, at least you don't have to do anything special. Just keep poking high level RB to get tons of mid-grade equipment seed> trade off weak equip for blue crystal> trade crystal for medal> then trade medals for ticket.

Coin rush available everyday, Saturday is super coin rush (100stamina)

game2534
05-17-2017, 06:40 AM
Sounds pretty easy. You can get cash everyday? Neat!

I just got this Pink Bottle that says "50%" in my gift box. What's it for?

Edit: and St. Paulia found a Red book when going on a gathering mission.

50%bottle is for replenish stamina by 50% so no more using FG for it.

red book is for raising affection like regular book, can be used after reaching 100% affection then use purple heart item to 'limit break' affection level. Then you use second set of affection items to girl.

Myrdin
05-17-2017, 07:19 AM
Let me sum it up for you guys. Spent some time with google translate when the Rainbow exchange came out and confirmed with the guys here on few pages back.

6* Rainbow from Exchange
>For every boss you kill you get equipment seeds.

>>In the gacha, those seed can be exchanged for items.

>>>In the office tab there is a crafting option, where you can dissenchant those items into bond crystals

>>>>After accumulating enough bond crystals you can exchange them for a Danchou Coin (D).

******There are two types, one that costs 500 and is limited per shop reset, and another one that is permanently viable and costs 1000.
******After getting enough D coins, you can exchange them for a ticket - again there is one cheaper and a more expensive one.

>Now here is where the fun begins.

>>Each ticket has a chance of pulling a rainbow with better odds than the usual gacha. Granted with all the grinding you had to do to even get up to here it takes usually 2-3 months of grinding for a single ticket. Still its a free 5* with chance for 6* per a period of time.
For EACH Danchou Ticket you get like this, you automatically get 30 Rainbow Coins. Once you get 300 you can exchange them for a Rainbow of your choosing in the Exchange shop.

As you can see the grind takes multiple steps, each of them being longer than the previous one. Its a long term goal, so dont focus on it to much or you´ll get burned out before you get even to the first quarter of it. There is plenty of stuff going on in the game, much more than on Nutaku, and a way to get bunch of free/semi free (with some grinding) stuff. This is just something you do along the way.

game2534
05-17-2017, 07:45 AM
So no matter if it 5* or 6* girl you get from ticket, you'll get 30 rainbow coin?

Also thank you very much for clarify things up.

Myrdin
05-17-2017, 11:28 AM
You`re welcome guys. Thats the benefit of a good community, the abundance of information :)

So no matter if it 5* or 6* girl you get from ticket, you'll get 30 rainbow coin?

Yes, the RC (rainbow coins) are counted for each Danchou Ticket you spend, regardless of the pull itself.
The thing I really like about it, is the fact that it counts retrospectively - I started playing DMM around end of January or early February, and managed to get one ticket just recently, around two weeks before this feature. Learning that that ticket I used also counts was great. DMM does pay a great deal of care to their community, this being just one of the things, since as you can imagine some players having bought several of these in the course of time.

Does Wax Vine have a 5 star version? I could swear that this girl looks just like her.
Edit: And Dianthus?

Not sure about wax Vine, but yes Dianthus has a 5* version where she looks more like a teen. Hence I tend to call her Teen Dianthus, though granted her name in JPN is Nadeshiko. And yes she is fckn adorable > after all I have her as my assistant despite her chirping a lot whenever she gets the chance :D

This link should prove useful to you guys. I dont know if you speak JP well or not. I dont and and being able to check what some of the girls abilities do is rather helpful especially when building teams of certain type, but also because of some new abilities that have been introduced in the DMM version of the game.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Flower_Knight_Girls

Raine
05-17-2017, 04:44 PM
They're Forge Spirits/Okitaeeru. We use them for equipment in the same way we use manyu for characters.

game2534
05-17-2017, 04:50 PM
They're a godsend for equipment you get from green equip seed and event equip. The green seed net you weak equip that need to lv. up first and you can max event equip far more easier.

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 08:55 AM
Got this seashell thing after completing an achievement together with a red chicken that you need for a second evolution that some knights have. What is that shell thing for?

Just when on a mission with someone who has Wax Vine. Her special attack kicks ass.

If it came with the chicken, it's probably a petal. It's the nation-based item for second evolutions.

Myrdin
05-18-2017, 11:09 AM
Also you might not have noticed yet, but you have an additional Storage Box, which works exactly as it sounds. Its a secondary inventory with 200 slots which can be further upgraded in the same way as you basic inventory.
Its a great way to make sure you have plenty of everything needed for evolutions / blooming. Whenever you get a evolution Dragon, a Bloom Chicken, petals, etc just throw them into the storage box. Not only you`ll save space in the normal inventory but also will make sure you have plenty of everything to go around.

Its also a good way to keep them ampys around when you are still waiting for that one 6* or your 5* waifu whom you wanna max out.
A good thing is to take a loooong look at the exchange center tabs. If you are solid on cash, you can for example buy 4* girls and the blooming petals on regular basis.

Mitoru
05-18-2017, 04:14 PM
That's the message warning that the server might be unstable due to shifting the day. Reseting quests and so on.

game2534
05-18-2017, 06:09 PM
forget to save pull screen, but 1 gold only anyway so it doesn't matter.
One of my favorite out of three in new gacha. Maybe in the top 5 spot in my whole list.

edit: keh, she loves gem too? Well doll pretty much not an option anyway. But since she's an adventurer... not so surprising.

Mitoru
05-19-2017, 03:22 AM
I hate you so much right now, i used 150 gems trying to pull her and only got the tiny orange haired ninja and Pussy Ears.

game2534
05-19-2017, 06:35 AM
Hey, compensate with 200 gems waste and got only Night Plox for me okay?:p

game2534
05-19-2017, 08:35 AM
I just found out that there's a flower knight that's always drunk. And she should be appearing on Nutaku next event, if I'm correct.

In fact there're two if I remember correctly. One is Hop, another is Pitcher Plant. They're both have very funny SD model.

game2534
05-19-2017, 08:43 AM
Oh Gardenia too I guess? But unlike those two she can stand on two feet after drinking so much.

Volarmis
05-19-2017, 10:56 AM
I guess the fourth one is Heather (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Heather).
It's even in her trivia on her wiki page: "Heather loves to drink. She drinks together with Gardenia and Hop.".
Her audio also mentions alcohol a lot, though more from a sommelier's point of view.
Additionally, she's actually a solid unit - she's got the same abilities as Apple.

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 11:19 AM
It's Saturday in Japan now. Midnight was two hours ago.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-20-2017, 08:47 PM
Well, three 50 pulls into my DMM game, I've pulled 1 gold. Quite the difference from Nutaku.
My 5* ticket turned into Iris. Not exactly my first pick on a team but beggars can't be choosers.
Guess her, Pomegranate and Firethorn will have to do for now.

Unregistered
05-20-2017, 09:27 PM
It's all RNG bud

Bloodsport Bloom
05-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Well aware of that. I'm just making the statement that my RNG is consistently poop on DMM so far. lol

Have to say though, despite a rough couple of pulls to start off with, DMM shoves so many manyu down my throat it's not even affecting my growth. It's nice to not need to ever farm for them.

Unregistered
05-20-2017, 11:19 PM
3 crap 50 pulls isn't much if we're going by DMM standards... someone on discord did like 11 10+1 pulls (550 FG) for Acacia on DMM and only got about 4 golds iirc and no Acacia, now that's actual consistent poop.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-20-2017, 11:32 PM
Yeah, but DMC's luck is shit.
Granted luck is a fluid and arbitrary concept, but it was just me making notice of a few bad pulls at the start of the game.
On Nutaku I was blessed with good roles from the get go and this has been a new experience for me partly because of the rolls. I would have never used Dandelion seriously if it hadn't been for the rolls I got, and I've gotta say- She's grown on me. Same with Cornflower and a few other bronzes I never paid mind to back in Nutaku. Like I said, it's refreshing.

Though, I'm a bit curious if I should be paying any attention to the high tier seeds. The equipment they give seems to be pretty lackluster. Definitely not gear worth the exchange rate from mid - high and not really worth using over mid grade rings, even. Among the other things I've been discovering this seemed like an oddity.

game2534
05-20-2017, 11:38 PM
High tier equipment get better once you max them out. Although I usually save equip manyu (don't know real name) for event equip mostly, or personal earrings from CQ.

And don't worry, my luck in DMM is pretty much real messed up. 4 10+1 rolls for 1 gold is pretty much new personal record.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-20-2017, 11:52 PM
It's good to hear that the new equips aren't a letdown in the long run.
I got a new silver Pierce girl in my last pull I don't recognise from Nutaku, was pretty excited about her. Still haven't wikid who she is though, but she's a welcome addition to add with Iris and Firethorn as my current pierce lineup.

Myrdin
05-21-2017, 04:30 AM
Bloodsport - welcome to the "real world" where one doesnt get multple gold/rainbow filled rolls straight from the get go. Makes you actually use the low tier girl for a time.
Thoug in DMM its super easy to get the Event girls, so those will fill your ranks rather quickly.
As for the pulls - it is what it is, my first 4 rolls were horrid shit. Then bam 3 new gold and 1 rainbow. Since then its been mostly shit again :D
But with the amount of Flower Gems, where I can pull once/twice a month it doesnt really bother me as much.

As for the equipment - the High tier grade rolsl have only one purpose - to get a special item that gives the girl who equips it some weak boost in the form of an ability rather than just the usual stats. I have two of those so far, but ultimately its not worth to roll for it.
It seems to me like the High tier equipment has diminishing returns when turned into Bonding Crystals, which in turn exchange for Danchou coins.
I´ll just keep spamming the mid tier equipment gacha to get as much Bonding crystals out of it as possible. Currently sitting at 51 Danchou coins and would like to get the 60D ticket before the shop resets.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-21-2017, 06:14 AM
Japanese Rowan. According to flink, she should arrive on Nutaku during Event 32.

Thanks Mindrunner! It's great to be able to give a name to the face.

Bloodsport - welcome to the "real world" where one doesnt get multple gold/rainbow filled rolls straight from the get go. Makes you actually use the low tier girl for a time.
Thoug in DMM its super easy to get the Event girls, so those will fill your ranks rather quickly.

XD I appreciate the welcome Wyrdin, it's a brave new world for me to explore. I was actually thinking about that part about event girls last night though. I might spend my next 3-4 rolls worth of gems on expanding inventory space before actually making another roll/max it out completely. DMM gives a lot more seeds than Nutaku and with bond crystals being there/the massive amounts of Perma-Events to work on that I have, I don't think 100 bad rolls could stop me from getting a full 5* team within 2 months and at least get something out of the endless wave of 3*/4*s I'd find doing so. I recently upgraded my Nutaku storage from 200 to 350 and it's been great, so I think with the 200 extra material slots it would be heaven in terms of QoL to have that many slots.

Appreciate the info on High Level Seeds/Gear, it was pretty confusing at first to look at their stats and miss that passive bonus. Danchou coins are a bit out of my worrying point at the moment (only at 10 right now), I'm pretty sure it'll be a few months before any use comes from them by the rate I'm collecting them since I'm so slow.

Are there any particularly good Commander exp farming levels outside of 12-5? I only know up to 14-5 and up to that point 12-5's the most exp efficient for the stamina, but I'd like to do some Commander level grinding to get myself to the level 80-100 area ASAP to not waste so much stamina regen.

game2534
05-21-2017, 07:22 AM
Wow, since quest 9 or 10 all stages got modified so hard. No RNG to mess your team anymore so it's really easy to get 3 stars.

And finally on the doorstep of blooming the girls. Oxalis is just so great after blooming. But now I have to re-level her again.

game2534
05-21-2017, 07:39 AM
So high tier seed can get you ex equip? Never seen it before.

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 04:01 AM
It's a free gacha roll with the usual odds and was given in lieu of the current event's challenge stage, which normally awards one of these tickets but was skipped this week.

nikonana
05-22-2017, 05:35 AM
Lucky me, my newest 6* got bloomed version. Rose deserve more elegant clothing + blooming, she's way too weak in fkg meta.

Bit off topic bit feel free to remove me from nutaku fkg friendlist since I'm pretty much retired from nutaku games.

game2534
05-22-2017, 05:56 AM
Whoops, Rose definitely looks better. Gonna bloom her when I have a chance.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Picked up Pineapple with the ticket from Maintenance.
Pretty happy about getting her, any new 5* is a great time to enjoy new animations and art. The fact she can replace my Dandelion soon is a nice plus.

Sadly only Mandarin is bloomable among my new girls, but I'm looking forward to experiencing my first bloom in a few weeks with her. Counter girls are the best girls. <3

I was wondering if anyone happened to know the name of the current Hit Type event girl/last event's grey-silver haired Slice girl. I can't find either of them on the Wiki yet, as I assume HydroKirby has been busy with other parts of the wiki.

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 01:01 PM
Sweet William and Flaccid Anemone.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Sweet William and Flaccid Anemone.

Appreciate this, managed to actually find them on the Wiki with their names, despite their skills still being in Japanese there.

Congrats on Conva, Mindrunner. She'll help boost your TP nicely.

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Edit: Is there a reason that the "Fast Forward" button is always on when booting up the game? Or that it sometimes automatically switches on by itself?

Skipping a raid boss turns it on.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-22-2017, 09:58 PM
There are only a handful of active editors on the wiki. I joined the ranks a few months ago, but I opt to do minor stuff.

Speaking of HydroKirby, he already has quite a burden doing updates for the event and shop pages, writing about features (there's a sizable backlog on that and he's the only active editor who's proficient enough at Japanese), working on scripts, etc. Character pages aren't exactly in his domain. Someone else is working on those, which includes the new event girls whose names are already pre-translated in another forum, shortly after maintenances. Occasionally, a minor translator will come up to TL their abilities.

I had a chat with him a few days ago, and he gave me a minor-crash course in his Wiki-related duties, and it sounds like he's always drowning in the workload of the wiki. Have to say, I'm thankful people like him make our experience with DMM more enjoyable. It's nice to hear that you're also a Contributor, Roentgen. We can never have too many good sources of reliable information. Thanks for what you do!

Myrdin
05-23-2017, 12:54 AM
Wait a sec. you guys... you got a 5* compensation ticket ? Or just a regular 3-6* ticket ?
Got a 4* out of that one btw.

Mitoru
05-23-2017, 05:29 AM
Well, I have Maple, Sakura and Nightmaher but I'm more of a lurker/casual here.
The compensation ticket gave me the new Balloon Vine (Easter), she's pretty cute I have to say.

I haven't seen any level 200 RBs either.

game2534
05-23-2017, 07:45 AM
3* again, why am I not surprised anymore...

sniddy
05-23-2017, 02:07 PM
no ticket - guess it wasn't for everyone

Myrdin
05-23-2017, 02:14 PM
Btw, are you collecting danchou coins for Easter Helenium? :p

Edit: Edelweiss her Bloomed form doesn't even look like her, different artist?

Edit 2: Gaillardia's bloomed version looks weird and makes no sense. From Indian to Cheerleader?

Nope. I mean if she drops from the ticket with a random chance great, but my sights are set on Loquat. She is a must have for a Crit. based team, as she is one of the very few girls who boost the Critical damage done while boosting the crit. chance. Plus I do like her looks, though her ult animation is a bit wonky and boring.
Yes many of the girls bloomed forms seem like they were done by someone else. Poor Gerbera.

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Because of Nutaku's latest update and a thread over here that got my attention. I just logged in on the DMM version and find 10 FG's in my gift box. Another compensation?

Some raid boss error under certain conditions caused some people to lose drops.

ShadwNinjaX
05-23-2017, 05:46 PM
Please forgive the noob question, but since many people seem to be shitting their pants over this and thinking Nutaku FKG may be done for... Can someone tell me how or provide link to info on how to play FKG on DMM? I get that I have to fool the site with a Jap IP from what I've read, but I'm not the most tech savvy of guys. Not sure what programs and steps are needed. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 06:04 PM
dmm.co.jp/netgame/

Depending on where you're from, you probably won't need to do anything beyond choosing to display the site in Japanese after registering.

ShadwNinjaX
05-23-2017, 06:41 PM
dmm.co.jp/netgame/

Depending on where you're from, you probably won't need to do anything beyond choosing to display the site in Japanese after registering.

I thought I read somewhere though that the DMM website will recognize the out-of-Japan IP and block access entirely or, at the least, block the R18 version. That's why I was asking to be sure because it sounded like you needed some kind of programs to circumvent being spotted as a non-Jap player. -sigh- I hate how DMM really won't open up to the world outside of Japan, but I guess it's just a cultural thing over there.

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 07:16 PM
I thought I read somewhere though that the DMM website will recognize the out-of-Japan IP and block access entirely or, at the least, block the R18 version. That's why I was asking to be sure because it sounded like you needed some kind of programs to circumvent being spotted as a non-Jap player. -sigh- I hate how DMM really won't open up to the world outside of Japan, but I guess it's just a cultural thing over there.

DMM will take great lengths to protect its business, which already includes plenty of objectionable content that will normally be prohibited in the West, from foreign forces, feminists, moralfags who may happen to poke their noses in that site. "Opening up" will spell doom for DMM.

It's possible to sign up for an account even without a Japanese IP (hence the language option that pops up when you visit using a non-Japan IP), you can go around, but you surely won't be able to play games in the netgame area unless you're using something to circumvent the IP block, let alone register to those games - you'll be greeted with an offer to play the same game on Nutaku with a redirect link, just like Nutaku will redirect to DMM if you happen to be Japanese.

Unstrenghtered
05-23-2017, 07:45 PM
Most people can use dmm.com (all-ages) with a copy/paste edit to a cookie, which you can find on flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Get_Started though that may have changed in recent months.

Nothing is required for most western countries to play on dmm.co.jp (R-18)

- - - Updated - - -

There's no permanent lockout or anything if the site realizes you're a dirty foreigner. Try logging in with the language set to Japanese. If that doesn't let you see the game, try the cookie. If that doesn't work, it gets more complicated.

ShadwNinjaX
05-23-2017, 08:59 PM
Alright. Thanks for the clarification! I was getting pretty confused there. I got it to work. Surprised how much smoother it runs than on Nutaku. But one thing out of curiosity. Is there a way to slow down their combat animations if I wanted to? I mean, it's like going from slow bogged down to them being like they ate 10lbs of sugar. So fast! o.O I just want to find a happy medium if possible.

Myrdin
05-24-2017, 12:06 AM
I`ve wrote a simple short guide how to get into DMM, but I dont remember on which page of this thread.
Once I get some time I`ll rewrite it.
To bad most of the people who started this thread - Wutan included, dropped both versions of the Game and stopped visiting here.
While I miss them guys, it would also be nice to include the instructions on how to get into DMM without the usual errors in the OC of this thread.

skasio
05-24-2017, 02:53 AM
Started playing today. MFW.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/33AE/i-have-no-idea-what-i-m-doing/image.jpg

Moonrunes. Moonrunes everywhere. And so much... everything. Wow. I'm overwhelmed. Also, no autorun hurts. But do you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I. I will survive.

My ID is 611662165. Feel free to add me.

Btw, spamming 2-1 and farming SG's is still the best option to progress quickly?

Myrdin
05-24-2017, 03:52 AM
Ok so one more time for you guys who want to start playing on DMM and have problem with VPNs and whatnot. This method does not require setting up a proxy and is super user friendly (also comes with a youtube video explanation)

Here is a link how to edit DMM to play there games outside of Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=339hIuWMFNo

Here is the link to there Website:
http://www.dmm.com/

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 04:13 AM
Also, no autorun hurts.

Turning on the bottom setting on the right side of options alleviates the clickspam, but no afk allowed.

ShadwNinjaX
05-24-2017, 04:50 AM
Started playing today. MFW.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/33AE/i-have-no-idea-what-i-m-doing/image.jpg

Moonrunes. Moonrunes everywhere. And so much... everything. Wow. I'm overwhelmed. Also, no autorun hurts. But do you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I. I will survive.

My ID is 611662165. Feel free to add me.

Btw, spamming 2-1 and farming SG's is still the best option to progress quickly?

I know, right? A lot to take in. I sent you an ally request. Anyone else, my ID is 536701334. Please feel free to add me.

game2534
05-24-2017, 05:04 AM
Add both, BTW you start at good time since this is raid boss event. Easy manyus, mid level seed, and max out event girl.

game2534
05-24-2017, 07:18 AM
Saw this yesterday:

What's that green stuff underneat my coins and that green glow around that coin?

the green text tell you about this week bonus, which is higher chance to get great success when lv. up your girl (1.5x exp) don't know about green glow at the coin though.

game2534
05-24-2017, 10:14 AM
I use Oxalis, and yep, most old single target attack girls got updated and their attack had drain property added to it. She is a very solid boss killer in my team.

edit: and another 50 fg for 1 gold, which I don't really complain...
What I want to know is... did she got 'perfect' attitude from Rose or something...?

twilightdream
05-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Well just want to say WELCOME! to everyone that try DMM side.
And beware of salt pot DMM produce it a lot.

ShadwNinjaX
05-24-2017, 02:52 PM
Well just want to say WELCOME! to everyone that try DMM side.
And beware of salt pot DMM produce it a lot.

What is there to get salty about specifically out of curiosity? Seemed like there was plenty on the Nutaku side of things.

- - - Updated - - -

New timed revival is for Lamb's Ear, who also happens to be the non-gacha girl receiving the bloom this week. Nice. That means I'm only 2 weeks away from the event I started with (Skimia).

My ID's at the beginning of this thread, so if anyone here needs a lift, just shoot me a request. Let me know if you do.

Request sent Roentgen, if you don't mind a DMM newbie like me. :o

maotd
05-24-2017, 02:58 PM
Well, with all thoses rumor about Nutaku FKG death and hard whaling rewards in the other thread, I tried DMM. Just to strat a possible last chance if I loose my faith in Nutaku version.

And OMG I understand absolutly nothing. Only all the well known stuff from Nutaku. But all thoses daily quests (I tnink)? All thoses free stuff from nowhere...
So, I got my first slat with Cepha as first 4* instead of my dear St Paulia. Ok. It could be worse. Got Evening Primrose from the obligatory 5* gacha. Not bad. And two 3* crap from 5FG premium gacha. Meh.

But aside that, the gift boxis just a joyful mess. lvl40 2* falling from nowhere, tons of free manyu just because, tons of... things from all thoses event RB... I know it's just because I'm starting the game but... I never see as much stuff at the same time. I already can do the reissued event for more 5*. And above all, stamina can break the cap through level up! No need to use all of it before lvl up. No more stamina waste!

All of this make me hate the bad direction taken by Nutaku's FKG even more :(. If only we can get at least 1/10 of this fun :(.

AgentFakku
05-24-2017, 03:28 PM
Wutan where you at?!

ShadwNinjaX
05-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Well, with all thoses rumor about Nutaku FKG death and hard whaling rewards in the other thread, I tried DMM. Just to strat a possible last chance if I loose my faith in Nutaku version.

And OMG I understand absolutly nothing. Only all the well known stuff from Nutaku. But all thoses daily quests (I tnink)? All thoses free stuff from nowhere...
So, I got my first slat with Cepha as first 4* instead of my dear St Paulia. Ok. It could be worse. Got Evening Primrose from the obligatory 5* gacha. Not bad. And two 3* crap from 5FG premium gacha. Meh.

But aside that, the gift boxis just a joyful mess. lvl40 2* falling from nowhere, tons of free manyu just because, tons of... things from all thoses event RB... I know it's just because I'm starting the game but... I never see as much stuff at the same time. I already can do the reissued event for more 5*. And above all, stamina can break the cap through level up! No need to use all of it before lvl up. No more stamina waste!

All of this make me hate the bad direction taken by Nutaku's FKG even more :(. If only we can get at least 1/10 of this fun :(.

I am there with you. So many rewards and all. I'm getting even small dragons, which I can't even really use yet. It's like I'm being showered with gifts to help me along. And the lvl 40 2* were a shock. I'd have to say, outside the language barrier, this is far superior than what Nutaku has given us. I understand bringing a system over and doing the translation and all, but man does it seems like they are barely scratching the surface of what they could be doing. It comes off as greedy too in some ways. I dunno. But it's certainly a shame. Feel free to add me if you'd like moatd.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm willing to pick up and help newbies, so I don't mind at all. Alright, confirmed your request just a while ago. Have fun!

Thank you! I don't know if there is a delay though? I'm still not showing you in my list of allies. Also, senpai, can you tell me if there is a way to slow down the attack animations to a degree. I don't want it as slow as Nutaku's but man these girls are moving at LIGHT speed. Almost makes me dizzy watching.

ShadwNinjaX
05-24-2017, 03:56 PM
You'll have to restart the game for me to appear in your list. My helper team should show up though even without resetting.

I only know of the battle speed mode setting (5th option on the right side in settings), but it's just a ON/OFF switch. No "middle ground" afaik.

My bad. Should have thought of that. Yup! You're there. Thanks again. Appreciate the info on the battle speed. I suppose I'll just get used to it with time. DMM moves at light speed compared to Nutaku though. I can see why so many made comments of how they liked DMM more now.

twilightdream
05-24-2017, 04:02 PM
What is there to get salty about specifically out of curiosity? Seemed like there was plenty on the Nutaku side of things.

Well... I already do 4 eleven roll and can get only 4 gold girl out of it...
Anyway they give a lot of free gems so I no worry to roll again next week ROFL.

I do peak into my native DMM FKG community most of them have same salty fate.
But no one care about it they just wait for new set of free gems and ready to burn when it come.

ShadwNinjaX
05-24-2017, 04:19 PM
Early summer login campaign (May 25 ~ June 12). It's another one of those special login campaigns happening every 2 weeks.

More goodies

So basically login every day and get something nice at the end? Or is it a reward every day? :)

game2534
05-24-2017, 07:14 PM
I wouldn't be so paranoid about Nutaku ver. getting closed soon. But yeah DMM ver. is much more generous... and seems to has worse pull rate for some reason:p

Dari
05-24-2017, 08:40 PM
Yeah I agree with the pull rate, I wasted 100 gems trying to get Yarrow and the only gold I got was Cone Flower..

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 09:00 PM
It took me seven batches to get a gold on nutaku, so... nou.

game2534
05-24-2017, 09:05 PM
Well seroiusly, both version have the same pull rate. It just that majority in this forum have quite a bad pull in DMM than Nutaku. So it's more... 'consensus' than a fact.

ShadwNinjaX
05-24-2017, 09:13 PM
Since I can't read Japanese, anyone have the current low down on the current gatchas right now and if you think (from your DMM experience) they are worth it? I can get an idea of what they entail, but still not 100% sure (for example) if one is an 11 pull with a greater chance of a 6* or getting an 11 pull with a 6* ticket to pick a rainbow of your choosing. Thank you. :D

P.S. Since above posters mention potential worse pull rate than Nutaku, do you DMM players buy these gatchas more often because of the guarantees to get something? Or do you figure it's best to keep trying your luck with the more abundant FG given?

twilightdream
05-24-2017, 11:27 PM
The pulling rate is pure luck but if you want some example...

Good one.
There is illustrator name shuz(しゅーじ) that draw some charector in FKG.
He (or maybe she) do 10 eleven pull to get 6* Lantana Flower Festa ver.
He (she) also got 6* Fresia from salt ticket before got Lantana.
You can see his (her) historical pull on his (her) twitter.

Bad one.
There is a guy name Wasma something in my native DMM FKG community.
He want Kurukuma (6* piercing) badly so he throw 950 gems as fee to summon her.
Result... he lose all gems in vain.

But at the end of the day we have to pull to do our very first squad.
So just pull it.

PS. On DMM version there is some kind of compensation system if you success pull a dupe girl.
They'll give rainbow coin for your dupe pull. But I didn't peak into this system yet.
So can't tell how that coin work.

Myrdin
05-25-2017, 12:01 AM
Uhh.... you guys have been active since I last checked, two and a half page of comments to read through.
Makes me kinda happy the thread got fresh blood.
Also in DMM you get increased allies capacity so feel free to add me....but you dont have to....its not like I feel lonely or anything....B-baka !sob*

And this is why I like DMM so much, even if you get shit pulls after each other, with the constant promotions and abundance of free/easy to get Flower Gems, even if you get those bad pulls, it doesnt sting as much, since you get them back rather soon enough, unlike the gem starving from a certain other provider of the game (right Nutaku ?)

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 12:21 AM
Since I can't read Japanese, anyone have the current low down on the current gatchas right now and if you think (from your DMM experience) they are worth it? I can get an idea of what they entail, but still not 100% sure (for example) if one is an 11 pull with a greater chance of a 6* or getting an 11 pull with a 6* ticket to pick a rainbow of your choosing. Thank you. :D

P.S. Since above posters mention potential worse pull rate than Nutaku, do you DMM players buy these gatchas more often because of the guarantees to get something? Or do you figure it's best to keep trying your luck with the more abundant FG given?

3000 DMM points for a regular 11-pull + rainbow dressbloom (ends June 5th)

the step-up is single pulls with the last two being guaranteed golds (characters up through event 30)

5000 points for an 11-pull + rainbow of your choice (characters up through event 23)

game2534
05-25-2017, 01:02 AM

Besides step up, which is very good deal (500DMM points for at least 2 gold) nothing is ground breaking when come to paid deal in DMM. So yeah, I would just try my luck in priority gacha when I spot my potential to-be waifu as there aren't many paid deal anyway. (Unlike Nutaku, where you get it every week)

Myrdin
05-25-2017, 02:32 AM
I'm *cough* fresh blood, too. Can I add you, senpai? ;D

:D Sure, like you said - and this goes for any1, my ID is on the front page of this thread (also most of the people there are no longer playing so dont go adding everyone since you wont get the acceptation.) so if you are looking for more allies, feel free to add me, I still got several empty spots available.

Myrdin
05-25-2017, 02:42 AM
I knew something was fishy mr. "freshblood" but its a mans duty to follow up on the joke of his brethren :D

I am on 66 or so slots, since with all the stuff going on and being a relatively new DMM player (not even half a year yet) I`ve had my hands quite full.
But thats still like twice the size I`ve got on Nutaku so its more then enough.

game2534
05-25-2017, 03:06 AM
Guess I'll add both Roentgen and Myrdin when I'm home then...

@Mindrunner, I'm at level 79 and got 48 friends slot... More than Lv.150 on Nutaku by a long shot.

maotd
05-25-2017, 03:57 AM
I see a lot of low level guys with random rainbows. Is there any kind of get a free 100% rainbow for newbies or just a bunch of lucky dudes/too early whales?

twilightdream
05-25-2017, 04:30 AM

I just guessing maybe from it.

game2534
05-25-2017, 04:50 AM
I see a lot of low level guys with random rainbows. Is there any kind of get a free 100% rainbow for newbies or just a bunch of lucky dudes/too early whales?

Or reroll till you got one. Once you got rainbow, the motivation to go whale is higher after all.

Myrdin
05-25-2017, 04:51 AM
I'd put my money on this. It takes a lot of grinding to get enough Medals (60 or 100) for a "5* and Up Settlement Gacha Ticket". And if that ticket doesn't give you a 6*, you get 30 rainbow medals. Repeat that proces 10 and you'll have enough pick your own 6* for free.

So, this proces could take months.

According to calculation (not mine that is) with the average rate of acquiring all the necessary resources and the exchange orgy that takes place after, to get to the Rainbow medal - for a completely FTP player, it takes 4 years to get to the point where you can get your waifu.

In 4 years... even if you have just a part time job, its just easier to get one of the DMM coin deals.
Since DMM is quite community friendly I wanted to support, even if a little bit. Took the 5000 DMM deal, took Fritililaria (or wtf is her name, srsly this is a chore just to pronounce never mind writing it :D) and have not been regretting since. So far no "pick your Waifu" deal has come our way, but should it, I am considering of going for it to get Loquat in the team. Its not like I am going to whale (table top gaming is expensive hobby that siphons most of the "non vital to survive and save for retirement" resources) but I dont mind dropping some cash their way here and there. After all, unlike Nutaku, they really try to put the effort and keep me satisfied and I dont feel like I "have to pay so I can get a moment of joy within the confines of the game", rather more like "I wanna pay to actually support these guys, and if I get the girl I want in the process even better". Those are the wibes DMM gives, hence thats why I enjoy my time on it. Its over all better. But enough of me rambling ;)

maotd
05-25-2017, 06:04 AM
I see. I guess I need to be super lucky one more time if I want my Kerria here too.

twilightdream> Yeah, I know there is tickets like these. But are they available for new players? Or is it an easy way to get them?

Also, I got a kind of blue medal from the stages where we can use only one team. What can I do with it? And where I can find it in all my stuff?

Volarmis
05-25-2017, 06:41 AM
I see. I guess I need to be super lucky one more time if I want my Kerria here too.

twilightdream> Yeah, I know there is tickets like these. But are they available for new players? Or is it an easy way to get them?

Also, I got a kind of blue medal from the stages where we can use only one team. What can I do with it? And where I can find it in all my stuff?

That's probably a Bond Crystal. You can get a few things with those, including 5*+ tickets (by buying a different currency with them first).
You can see them in the Items screen of your Office.
There were a few links earlier in this topic where you can get info on those - try going here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Office#Items) and here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Shop#Currency).

Myrdin
05-25-2017, 07:14 AM
...you just saved me alot of pointless exchanging, so I can sell my equipment again and my coin problems. Thanks, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you get 2 pics in your sig? I'm getting error messages when I want to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he means the Medals of Honor. Seen those missions aswell.

@maotd: Click here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Shop#Wares) and select "Medals Of Honor". You can exchange them for stuff like 10 life crystals, Ampies, 50000 gold, 100000 gold, ect...

Not really bro ;)
After all, dont you want that 5* ticket ? You do, of course you do. But rather than make it your goal to get it (and through it get closer to the rainbow ticket) make it something akin to a super low priority sub quest, where you simply transmutate any extra equipment you are left with. Once all your main and secondary girls are equipped the equip. seeds loose their importance and are a way to get the ticket. Take it easy, once every now and then, do the 100 equipment pull, transmutate and go do something else. Thats how I do it, and I am getting closer to my second ticket (52 D coins atm, hope the shop resets soon so I can get those cheaper, limited ones). Since the pool of the girls is pretty much double of what you see on Nutaku, it means there are many new potentional 5* I can get, and makes the dupes even more rare>useful.

- - - Updated - - -

Roentgen: When was that actually ? But yeah I suppose I missed it, but rather than not knowing about it, since I cant read JP I had no idea its "pick one" i thought its random, hence did not go for it. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh T_____________T

game2534
05-25-2017, 07:19 AM
I was rather glad that I did not ultimately reroll even though I considered it. A few days after dropping Nutaku on New Year's Day, I pulled my first rainbow ever, both versions included, from a mere bronze ticket on DMM. Topkek.

Me too, got my very first legit rainbow from bronze ticket, Epidendrum (swimsuit) Pure dumb luck if I were to say.

BTW, what is your DMM ID?

twilightdream
05-25-2017, 07:28 AM
maotd ; I'm sorry like I said it's pure guessing. But you should get some answer by now.

maotd
05-25-2017, 11:06 AM
Thanks for your answers. Now, just need to way 9 days until the ticket.

Roentgen & Myrdin, I send you a friend request.

And I need some advices. Is it better to try some yolo roll with the firsts FG for a chance of some golds or is it better to keep them until 50 for 11 roll and deal with the few golds I already get and just farm reissed event with only 4 "goods" girls? I kown it will be better to keep them on Nutaku but on DMM... due to abundance of FG...

maotd
05-25-2017, 11:59 AM
Well, that's a lot of silvers and golds. Right now, I got only one silver from normal gacha. All the others are beginner stuff or event girls.

twilightdream
05-25-2017, 12:16 PM
maotd ; If you have spare time please visit FKG neighbor game Girls Symphony.
Level yourself until 30 then you will get extra stuff in FKG.
Gems, money and 5* slice charector Anri.

But if you already did it so it's ok.

And if there is some weird japanese name guy add you don't ignore him... sob...

twilightdream
05-25-2017, 12:36 PM
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Anri_(Rue_Anemone)

Free 5* at lv. 30. Didn't know that, thanks.

Wonder if they would ever add her on Nutaku. Seems kinda doubtful...

She's colabo chara if Nutaku have Girls Symphony she should appear.
But no one know our FKG will last long until that day or not
or Nutaku will buy Girls Symphony or not.

maotd
05-25-2017, 12:43 PM
Oh! I didn't know that colab. I will do that ass soon as I can. She is free and nice looking. With skill activation above all. Nice.

Anyway, can I friend request you twilight and Mindrunner?

twilightdream
05-25-2017, 01:12 PM
Roentgen ; They do remove the timer, you can trade for Anri at any time.

maotd ; I already secretly add you. I'm the guy with 3 Japanese letter.
Current Lv 84 and have Anri as assistant... so don't ignore me... sob...

Mindrunner ; May I add you too?

maotd
05-25-2017, 01:30 PM
twilight> added. I hope we will be best friends!

mindrunner> I mean... can I have your friend ID to add you?

edit: lol. Got a dupe Sweetpea from my silver ticket. I have only 3 damn silvers and I still got dupe.

twilightdream
05-25-2017, 01:47 PM
Sure.

Oh, how high do I need to be in Girls Symphony? They seem to be working with a Rank system, instead of a level system.

Yes it's a rank sorry to tell you it's a level in first place oTL
You only want to be at rank 30 to get all reward from colabo.
It's easy to reach just run the campaign until you think you can't go any further and start farming around there.
If you lazy you can wait for Sunday. There is daily that focus on leveling your ranking.
But run campaign may more comfortable. Since the daily quest has same system as FKG daily farming quest.

Roentgen ; I never play GS before. I notice the colabo while loitering in FKG in early April.
And I got Anri in early May. Right now the banner and checklist is still alive.
Maybe have to see by other fresh ID because I'm already trade all stuff.

seorizuki
05-25-2017, 02:18 PM
Dev removed time limit for GS collab according to this patch note
https://s10.postimg.org/4kjddcty1/Untitled.png
well, it doesnt take much time to reach rank 30 anyway, so new player should do this collab.

Myrdin
05-25-2017, 02:43 PM
Oh! I didn't know that colab. I will do that ass soon as I can. She is free and nice looking. With skill activation above all. Nice.

Anyway, can I friend request you twilight and Mindrunner?

And... AND ! She is voiced over by the same person who does Victoria - Onibasu !

I genuinely LOVE that voice. (Plus I do love Victoria as well.... now now sweetheart, put down the axe, I just told the others how much I care for you.... siiigh... Yandere girls are quite ease to get along with if you know what makes their psychosis click, though its tiring mofu ~)

As Roentgen says, the easiest way to lvl up is to run the exp. mission.
I personally stuck with GS, I really like the game, the 2D animation of the characters, and the art style itself is VERY appealing, bunch of details and small things to take note of, something a person who pays attention to details when doing something does value.
Plus I got 3 Rainbows there my Tengu chan included, soo .... yeah, the game is great so far :)
And it has the best BGMs I ve heard in a browser game so far. Wish they add the option to listen to all of them or something, I vaguely remember the first or second event had some damn beautifull music. (sorry for the gramm. errors in this one, my spellcheck on Chrome aint working for some mysterious reason, and I am off to bed within next few minutes so my mental capacity is slowly shutting down for today.)

ShadwNinjaX
05-25-2017, 05:18 PM
Having trouble finding the information so I thought I would ask here. What is the real world currency comparison to DMM points yen or dollar? I ask this because one of the beginner gatchas are 5000pts. The only next option to buy is 10,000pts. That seems like a big jump. So I want to be sure before I decide if I want to whale or not. Thanks all.

game2534
05-25-2017, 05:34 PM
Wow, kinda surprised DMM has so much activities in past 2-3 pages. Well that's a given since compare the 2 version, Nutaku is clearly a money hunger who never five a freebies no matter what occasion it is.

Having trouble finding the information so I thought I would ask here. What is the real world currency comparison to DMM points yen or dollar? I ask this because one of the beginner gatchas are 5000pts. The only next option to buy is 10,000pts. That seems like a big jump. So I want to be sure before I decide if I want to whale or not. Thanks all.

I went for step up deal when I started the game, and I think it's yen. Since it slightly cheaper than 500 NG in Nutaku. Once my part time pay come in, I may go for 5000 deal to support the game though.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 05:35 PM
One DMM point is one yen.

If you decide to whale, 5000-DMM point choose-your-rainbow campaigns are the best way to do it. These allow you to get any rainbow up to a certain point, the beginner's offer if I recall is up to Mistletoe while new, limited-time versions allow you to choose any rainbow except the current event's.

ShadwNinjaX
05-25-2017, 06:18 PM
Wow, kinda surprised DMM has so much activities in past 2-3 pages. Well that's a given since compare the 2 version, Nutaku is clearly a money hunger who never five a freebies no matter what occasion it is.

I went for step up deal when I started the game, and I think it's yen. Since it slightly cheaper than 500 NG in Nutaku. Once my part time pay come in, I may go for 5000 deal to support the game though.

I have to agree with you on the first line. I was a Nutaku supporter no problem because I wanted to be able to read it in English. But as time wore on, the gacha deals seemed to get only worse and more greedy. And, as someone else already mentioned, how they do very little to celebrate players or the 1 year anniversary. I began to see what people were saying: greed. :mad: Now that I've checked out DMM, I can say with better certainty that it seems they really do care about their players and keeping FKG going. I could be wrong but I certainly get that sense. That is why the money I held out from crappy gacha deals on Nutaku is now going to support the DMM FKG team to show my appreciation. :o

game2534
05-25-2017, 07:04 PM
To be fair, freebies is a given that Nutaku should hand out once in a while. It may not have to be as frequent as DMM, but on big occasion/event, they should to show they care, and feel appreciate for player support. Not just paywall after paywall.

But another is 'bonus of the week' feature in DMM. Like goldx2, stamina 30% off on certain stage/events, higher chance to get great success on lv.ing your girls, etc. These gimmicks encourage players to play more, and help new players to get stronger quicker so they don't feel alienate, thus choose to stay and play, and eventually pay to support the game. I wish Nutaku would add this features in since it shouldn't harm their incomes. (Or is it? I don't really know)

PS: several pages back talking about GS. I guess the game didn't lie about 'priority'

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 07:40 PM
The coin bonus exists on Nutaku... for 100 NGold/hour.

ShadwNinjaX
05-25-2017, 08:47 PM
Alright, bought some DMM points, from saved money not spent on crappy Nutaku deals, to show my support and here we go (didn't want to overload thread with pics):
1st Step: 3* Olive Aurantiacus - Well ok, it's only first roll.
2nd Step: 3* Phala Enopsis - Ooookay, this better not be a trend.
3rd Step: 4* Dandelion - It just go worse! Shit! **facepalms**
4th Step: 5* Echinacea - It just got BETTER! Hell yeah!
5th Step: 5* Lantana - Mixed feelings. I'm not a fan of lolis, but she seems energetic and funny in her intro.

5000DM Start Gacha
5 new 3* - Best being Serrata Rosalba. C'mere you sexy red-haired fox! :o
4* Cepha Lanthera - My Nutaku starter. Welcome home, luv!
5* Gingko - Haven't had her at all before. Looks promising!
Ticket - Alpinia, my ultimate rainbow waifu and destroyer from Nutaku. No way I am leaving you behind! :o

twilightdream
05-26-2017, 12:05 AM
It never hurt try playing GS. There're lots of cute girls but not much loli. LOL

Alright, bought some DMM points, from saved money not spent on crappy Nutaku deals, to show my support and here we go (didn't want to overload thread with pics):
1st Step: 3* Olive Aurantiacus - Well ok, it's only first roll.
2nd Step: 3* Phala Enopsis - Ooookay, this better not be a trend.
3rd Step: 4* Dandelion - It just go worse! Shit! **facepalms**
4th Step: 5* Echinacea - It just got BETTER! Hell yeah!
5th Step: 5* Lantana - Mixed feelings. I'm not a fan of lolis, but she seems energetic and funny in her intro.

5000DM Start Gacha
5 new 3* - Best being Serrata Rosalba. C'mere you sexy red-haired fox! :o
4* Cepha Lanthera - My Nutaku starter. Welcome home, luv!
5* Gingko - Haven't had her at all before. Looks promising!
Ticket - Alpinia, my ultimate rainbow waifu and destroyer from Nutaku. No way I am leaving you behind! :o

That's a real support spirit sir.
I'll loitering for one more month see more this and that before decide to support DMM FKG.

maotd
05-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Is there a way to get lvl20 and lvl100 bloom dragons without doing the dragons maps? I missed the purple dragons today for my Evening Primrose and she is almost evolved...
I already got lvl5 dragons as reward for doing... something. I guess. But I don't know what I'm supposed to do for lvl100.

twilightdream
05-26-2017, 01:40 PM
Mindrunner ; Like Roentgen already post, this time is running campaign map.

maotd ; There are drake for trade in shop but it use whale coin to trade... so...
The panel quest (maybe) also give away free gold drake but I don't remember how to get it...

Beware of the time zone. Daily on DMM change faster then on Nutaku 1 day in my time zone (+7GMT).

maotd
05-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Thanks.
I'm pretty sure going for the whale ship right now is a bad idea... I guess I will just wait for the next purple dragons map.

Well, I do a yolo roll and I got her:
I'm not really into army stuff but why not. Just... why I fuking get a featured girl I don't really want on a yolo roll on DMM since I blowed like 200 FG for some girls I REALLY want on Nutaku for salt and tears. Sometime I hate my luck.
And above all, I just got Geranium and St Paulia and burn all my red manyu on them :'(. Nothing left for the new gold.

Myrdin
05-26-2017, 02:42 PM
So, I visited Myrdin's garden:

I'm pretty sure most of these functions are unavailable on Nutaku. Like sitting and drinking. I don't even think Amaryllis has an animation like that.

Oi Mr. Stalker ! Who allowed you to take pictures of my girls ?! Wanna die punk ?!! HAAA ?!!!!!! XD
Nah its cool bro, no worries, thats whats the garden is for.... but really now... you take pictures of ma girls you gonna die u hear me ? :D

As for the functions - its girl specific, not all of them can do that, I specifically picked those two for that very reason, as each part of my garden is "segmented" into specific mini stories.
Those two are having a calm tea drinking party, the courtesans are competing against each other, Shrine maiden is taking care of the fallen leaves in front of the door, one girl is tending to the plant pots.
Aizoon is all over the cute fluffy plushies and animals, there is an artistic corner as well. For the moment the circus came around the corner hence those two (thats the place where I tend to place girls who are getting replaced eventually). Last chan-chan is chilling at the front yard.
I just tried to get my garden servicable and up to my taste, and since then have not been really touching it much, just swapping some of the girls occasionally, but most of them are the mainstay they way they are.

As for Girls Symphony - All girls survive, Map is cleared within 8 rounds (8 round included so you are good as long as you dont go over it), map is cleared.

I got first 2 steps of the Ste up cleared, with some extra DMM points I had lying around, but otherwise I would not go for it.
I am considering the current 3K points Gacha, though I think its a random 6* plus a Rainbow Skillbloom/Dressbloom ?

Myrdin
05-26-2017, 03:18 PM
I own one of these (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deusex/images/9/91/DX_GEP_gun.png/revision/latest?cb=20151206155357&path-prefix=en)

Thats cute cupcake, now move along.

Well some of the higher difficulty maps seem to have the cap at round 10, but I am not sure about that.

game2534
05-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Whelp, another freebies coin/stam pot, which is always wanted. i already traded all coins shop has to offer anyway.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-27-2017, 01:53 AM
Sent you a req, Moatd.
Also sent one to Game, Roent and Skasio.

maotd
05-27-2017, 01:57 AM
Satsuma Mandarin reissued is still available? I see her in the reissued shop but I can't find her in the reissued events. I missed something?

Blood> what's your ingame name? I have a lot of request but I can't find you.

game2534
05-27-2017, 02:35 AM
Satsuma Mandarin reissued is still available? I see her in the reissued shop but I can't find her in the reissued events. I missed something?

Nope, it just over last Wednesday. But in DMM ver. you can still trade the stone/items for 1 more week after event is over in case some players happened to miss it.

maotd
05-27-2017, 02:55 AM
As expected. No cute counter girl for me.
But is it the same for regular event? The shop will last a bit more?

game2534
05-27-2017, 03:16 AM
As expected. No cute counter girl for me.
But is it the same for regular event? The shop will last a bit more?

Yes, so you can trade all at once when event over, or bits by bits is your choice.

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 03:48 AM
The serial code for a free Di Yu expires in a couple days. It's the only one with her on the banner.

Y23TR68ELUU5E89T

maotd
05-27-2017, 04:10 AM
Thanks :). What about the others serial codes? Is there a way to get them?

Bloodsport Bloom
05-27-2017, 04:10 AM
My IGN is ILoveCorgis Moatd.

To the unregistered user, thank you for the reminder!