PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

maotd
05-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Welcome to my FL again. I hope we will be best friends even more.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-27-2017, 04:31 AM
Good to be there, old buddy. ;)
Will be fun to level together in a strange new land.

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 04:51 AM
Thanks :). What about the others serial codes? Is there a way to get them?

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Serial_Code lists a bunch of the sources, as well as the only free code that doesn't expire.

ShadwNinjaX
05-27-2017, 08:36 AM
My IGN is ILoveCorgis Moatd.

To the unregistered user, thank you for the reminder!

Ein. The ultimate corgis! Queue that Bebop music! ;)

Myrdin
05-27-2017, 11:37 AM
There are also girls who boost the Defend skill, for example Black Bacara has this after bloomed.
Now credit where credit due. As much as I strongly dislike BB normally, her Bloomed artwork is actually very well done, and feels a bit more genuine (as much as a 2D artwork can be genuine, but you get my drift), and I warmed up to her a bit since.

twilightdream
05-27-2017, 12:51 PM
I always scare of Max vine (believe it's her name) she like ready to slash you into 2 pieces (or more).
But with her Xmas form she's very cute, I really want to hug her for now... and got slice later...

Myrdin ; BB is ok she just like some empress walk out from dark region and ready to
enslave all men on earth LOL hope she get other form that make her look more soft.

maotd
05-27-2017, 01:25 PM
I think it's the bronze/silver awards counterpart for 2nd affection level.

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 01:28 PM
It's a type of gift

Myrdin
05-27-2017, 01:33 PM
Daily bonus:

What the heck are these (I know the heart is needed for blooming, but that's it)?

Affection items with fixed rate > No matter what type of presents the girl likes this will raise her affection by a fixed rate.
Its pretty much the same as what the affection items you get for completing missions do.
You can also create these in the crafting menu, but after debating with the other guys, we came to a conclusion that its not really worth it, since you get so many gift items on DMM that its redundant to specifically craft these.

maotd
05-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Just got 350k gold, 30 FG and a lovely Anri from the Girl Symphony colab. Thank you so much twilight dream.
Just, how am I supposed to got more skill level and equipment slots? Only through skill/dressbloom?

twilightdream
05-27-2017, 02:38 PM
maotd ; Your welcome.
I think DMM do give away gold skill bloom in some ocassion.
Myrdin and / or Roentgen should know how offten they do it.

skasio
05-27-2017, 03:53 PM
At last. After few days of struggle, it seems I actually managed to make the game pre-download all files. Hope it will help, sprites/backgrounds/voices during campaign missions and introductions taking good few seconds to show up were driving me (disco)nuts.

... aaand it looks like it didn't change much. Or at all. :(

ShadwNinjaX
05-27-2017, 05:25 PM
I always scare of Max vine (believe it's her name) she like ready to slash you into 2 pieces (or more).
But with her Xmas form she's very cute, I really want to hug her for now... and got slice later...

You know, I actually thought she was rather cute and cool to begin. Thought it cool and refreshing that it was a girl wielding a chainsaw into hordes of giant insects. Sounds bad ass to me! :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw something interesting that I was hoping for clarification on. One of my Japanese helpers has a girl whose life bar states "Over Limit". What does this entail exactly?

Myrdin
05-27-2017, 05:39 PM
You know, I actually thought she was rather cute and cool to begin. Thought it cool and refreshing that it was a girl wielding a chainsaw into hordes of giant insects. Sounds bad ass to me! :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw something interesting that I was hoping for clarification on. One of my Japanese helpers has a girl whose life bar states "Over Limit". What does this entail exactly?

Pretty much what it means. Instead of 100% max HP, she has 110% HP for example when she is not wounded. Its extra ablative wounds, like a shield that gives her extra endurance. I believe its either a passive ability some girls have, or is one of the purchasable ones (those have been explained in one of the comments with multiple links few pages back.).
Though I am rather positive on the fact that its her own ability.

game2534
05-27-2017, 05:48 PM
It's promotion abilities
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Promotion_Abilities
Some are exclusive to 5-6* but some are always available for every girls.

ShadwNinjaX
05-27-2017, 07:26 PM
She's cool, and although she's no longer in my top 20 stat-wise, I tactically make use of her in my red boat's vanguard team for her triple strike against the semi-boss Chance panel pest in harder slash-type whaleship maps. It helps that she has skill activation boost, too.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/05/28/RlodkO0G.png

Specifically, just to add on to what's been posted, it is the effect of the trainable ability Healing Boost, which permits girls who wear that ability to literally go "over the limit" if they have HP-draining skills or pass by panels which restore HP (e.g. healing springs, chocolate statues from Choco Cosmos/Lantana, or even heals by passing through nests).

Thanks for the info. Man, whale ships. That is such a loooong way off for me. While it can be fun starting fresh on DMM, knowing how far along I was on Nutaku is painful. Especially now that I hit "the wall" of the easy leveling and monstrous surplus of extra stamina having been depleted. Now comes the grinding. Now that I have to be aware of my stamina amount, I'm debating on whether to keep focus on getting further into the normal story mode for the increased exp maps or focus on the re-issue/permanent reissue to get more golds to beef up my squads.

game2534
05-27-2017, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the info. Man, whale ships. That is such a loooong way off for me. While it can be fun starting fresh on DMM, knowing how far along I was on Nutaku is painful. Especially now that I hit "the wall" of the easy leveling and monstrous surplus of extra stamina having been depleted. Now comes the grinding. Now that I have to be aware of my stamina amount, I'm debating on whether to keep focus on getting further into the normal story mode for the increased exp maps or focus on the re-issue/permanent reissue to get more golds to beef up my squads.

I personally go for exp until lv.40 to upgrade some equipment, then permanent to get early, powerful gold. But don't neglect current reissued for event equipments as well. Stamina potion sure help to increase speed process too.

ShadwNinjaX
05-27-2017, 07:49 PM
I personally go for exp until lv.40 to upgrade some equipment, then permanent to get early, powerful gold. But don't neglect current reissued for event equipments as well. Stamina potion sure help to increase speed process too.

Oh trust me, I was well taken care of on the current event! Since the easy leveling in the early levels, I was using all 6 RB points one at a time after every level on 6 raid bosses. I had over 14K event currency on the first day. So I have current girl fully equipped along with having purchased all manyus, ampies, gifts and so on. If the next event is RB, I think I will be good. If not, it will be tough. On the re-issues alone there is no way I can challenge 80-stam maps yet and need strong allies like Roentgen to help me through 50-stam maps. The struggle is real. :p

Question though: Are stamina potions a precious commodity or something I can freely use with no concern?

game2534
05-27-2017, 10:25 PM
Little more info about permanent.
If you're like me, who think Hypericum is great event unit. Then play her E1 stage for tons of reseal stones. (10stamina for whooping 36 stones)
Although I don't know if it's a bug or actual drop, since it's the only event that E1 yield this many stones.

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 10:35 PM
You might not want to take advantage of that, tho. That's an event where you're liable to max her out before completing E4 & 8 for the flower gems.

game2534
05-28-2017, 12:55 AM
You might not want to take advantage of that, tho. That's an event where you're liable to max her out before completing E4 & 8 for the flower gems.

if RNG decided to smile at you, then yes you shouldn't. But RNG is very bad for me, especially E4

skasio
05-28-2017, 02:26 AM
At last. After few days of struggle, it seems I actually managed to make the game pre-download all files. Hope it will help, sprites/backgrounds/voices during campaign missions and introductions taking good few seconds to show up were driving me (disco)nuts.

... aaand it looks like it didn't change much. Or at all. :(

There, now I actually fixed it. Gods, it was so simple. I feel so stupid now.

Hypericum's E-4 is the definition of insanity. Two weeks during event, two weeks during reissue. To this day, After what feels like a hundred tries - and might as well be - I still haven't cleared it once. I'm not even doing it on DMM.

maotd
05-28-2017, 04:11 AM
I wonder... what is that fourth thing (or third actually) earned on missions?
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/3/d/e/thing-5259389.jpg
I know the first, second and last are Gold, Seeds and Exp but the other thing... I'm not even sure it's on Nutaku.

ShadwNinjaX
05-28-2017, 09:21 AM
Log on this morning to see a notice pop up with a pest hilariously rolling a red ball before Christmas Rose starts rolling her giant snowball after the now-panicking pest. Very amusing, but I assume this is some kind of "down-for-maintenance" date/time notice? Or does it pertain to something else?

maotd
05-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Why I'm not even surprised? And bised that, some lucky bastard stole all the wolrd luck and draws rainbow with a bunch of golds...

ShadwNinjaX
05-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Why I'm not even surprised? And bised that, some lucky bastard stole all the wolrd luck and draws rainbow with a bunch of golds...

I hear you. My first gacha pull netted me only 1 gold. On the bright side, just have to look forward to getting more FGs since DMM is more generous and not as greedy as Nutaku.

Myrdin
05-28-2017, 11:34 AM
Let me share with you 3 Gacha theories that have been going around since .... well start of the FKG panel on this thread ?
You can give each of them a couple of tries, or try them in a combination and see for yourself if they work.

1* Try to get either 3 bronze (in one pull or in multiple consecutive pulls after each other) or 1 4* from normal gacha, and then without leaving the Gacha screen go do the pull. Some people report quite the success with this method, while some see not difference.

2* Try to pull at a specific time. This is the one I personally had the most success on DMM so far. When pulling short after midnight hits in Tokyo JP time (thats the 17:00 summer time CET, 16:00 winter time CET), I managed to always get at least one gold in a pull. But most importantly, all of my Rainbows in Girls Symphony, and my 6* Aizoon in FKG are both from pulls done within 5 minutes after midnight JP time.
**Now top add some substance to this - I broke my own rules to pull at this time, and each time I got horrible worthless crap, in both games. Whereas when I pulled at this exact time, I never got a pull without at least 1 gold. Take it with a grain of salt, but 5 pulls on both serve as some bare bones evidence of proof, to me at least.

3* Last discussed method, that gave some success was doing a within hour or two when a new gacha is released. I had mixed results with this one. More positive then negative, but I did not give it enough tries, since discovering the method that worked the best for me I mostly stuck with it to prove it (doing the pulls at the exact time, and doing them at different ones).

4?** This one is rather fresh, and not proven yet, though many people do report relative success with this - The Nuaku Gold method - It means you do a pull immediately (meaning > without leaving the gacha screen) after doing any paid gacha with Nutaku Gold (not tested on DMM). I have not tested this one, but Eab, and some other people did have relative good success with it, so it might be worth taking a look at. Again, NOT tested with DMM coins though.

And there you have it. Give it multiple spins, and see which method works best for you, if any and maybe it will help you be a little bit more successful when rolling for Girls.

Cheers, Myrdin-senpai out.

game2534
05-28-2017, 05:15 PM

Well at least you got 3 new silvers... I saw legendary bad draw once (not mine) It was 11 bronzes, all dupe of course. I couldn't even imagine what kind of face he made when he pulled that crap put.

twilightdream
05-28-2017, 07:51 PM
New bloom on their way but no new illust and maybe no new lewd scence yet.
Seem like today new girls also get their bloom too, said my friend NOT CONFIRMED

================================================== ==============

The paid method do work well with 2 of my comrade in community.
They both got 1 extra ranibow after buying special trading ticket.
One got from 11 rolls, other got from salt ticket but in ticket case he not remember how many ticket he used.

And there is one general knowledge (or beleive or joke) in my community.
That's Nutaku do have more friendly rate than DMM.

Who do get 1 gold from 11 rolls is normal. Can keep playing.
Who do not get any gold from 11 rolls should have new ID.
Who do get more than 1 gold from 11 rolls can be accept. Stay near him, suck his luck.
Who do get at least 3 gold from 11 rolls should be burn to dust.
Said my native community friend LOL

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 03:28 AM
Money Tree's gather animation is hugging a silver pot

game2534
05-29-2017, 05:05 AM
So it's a card flip game, are rewards fix in certain position for all people or it's random?

game2534
05-29-2017, 05:23 AM
Oh, so the girl can provide you some hints if the card is decent or not.

Myrdin
05-29-2017, 09:19 AM
And there goes another 100 FG wasted. First pull all 4/3* second all 3* and a single 5*.
Thats like.... 6-7 consecutive shit pulls in a row ?
I am starting to wonder when the luck turns around so I can get something to be happy about in the game.

So yeah, dont let the shitty RnG get to you, the odds are shitty and one has to wait for a miracle to happen all the time.

game2534
05-29-2017, 09:22 AM
Well even free pull was super crap for me, like... no bronze for 5 time consecutive:( So I guess I will hold for now. I will definitely pull later though...

maotd
05-29-2017, 10:24 AM
Someone has an idea of how many currency is needed to full clear this event?

Myrdin> I know that feeling so much. I'm with you with all my heart.

Mitoru
05-29-2017, 11:48 AM
New girls are pretty nice, too bad last event drained me without giving me the one i wanted. I'd try this time if i had any gems saved.

ShadwNinjaX
05-29-2017, 02:16 PM
As a new DMM player, I was looking forward to at least 1 more gold to help boost my squad with the 7 day 5* ticket. And this is what I got. I proceeded to walk outside and unleash a mighty Tarzan roar for all to hear! Haha! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

maotd
05-29-2017, 02:51 PM
Well. It's a lot of currency. But with my low level and frequent level up, I'm already on sheet 7. I think it will be easy to get all the really important things and all the remaning "good" rewards. Is there any dragons in that like in the gacha event?

game2534
05-29-2017, 04:38 PM
Is it just me, or all event stages have quite a high chance to generate SG?
edit: and 50fg for another 1 gold. (Flowering Rush) Average I guess?

twilightdream
05-29-2017, 05:00 PM
As a new DMM player, I was looking forward to at least 1 more gold to help boost my squad with the 7 day 5* ticket. And this is what I got. I proceeded to walk outside and unleash a mighty Tarzan roar for all to hear! Haha! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

So this mean your 3rd rainbow on dmm? We found some lucky guy.
She does get bloom form too, seem like with her new ability she become like iron curtain with counter & critical ability.

Is it just me, or all event stages have quite a high chance to generate SG?
edit: and 50fg for another 1 gold. (Flowering Rush) Average I guess?

I'm personelly get less SG on event map, I get more often on campaign.
But it's good you can have some extra manyus and crystal.

ShadwNinjaX
05-29-2017, 05:49 PM
So this mean your 3rd rainbow on dmm? We found some lucky guy.
She does get bloom form too, seem like with her new ability she become like iron curtain with counter & critical ability.

Oh no! I wish! :D I did the 5000DM deal so I could get my girl Alpinia back at least. So this is my second rainbow on dmm, but my first legit rainbow on a gacha roll since I've been playing FKG.

ShadwNinjaX
05-29-2017, 06:46 PM
I'll just pretend I didn't see anything...

http://i.imgur.com/oIPRUK7.gif

My bae. So adorable with her teddy bear. So snuggly, especially with those lovely, very large, soft fun bags (they bounce so beautifully). Hehe XD Actually its good to see someone else who appreciates Alpinia like I do. Everyone seems to go crazy for Lycoris or Black Baccara. I really like Lycoris, too. But I wish Alpinia got some love too with another sprite form like Lycoris did. T^T

ShadwNinjaX
05-29-2017, 08:07 PM
We good fam. Lol. That wasn't the first time I playfully used the gif on somebody else here (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1615-chat-chit-fkg-world-140.html#post50750). I've been living in an island nation and am naturally tanned myself, so I do appreciate the types of Red Ginger (that's her official name on DMM). She's the only waifu-level girl for me.

I also wish she'd get a future alt that's not a 6* (just so trying to get her won't be a PITA). There was a polling event (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Brilliant_Festival:_Tropical_Princess#Event_Result s) back in February with costumed versions as one of the rewards for the top 3. I remember using 20k votes for her (the rest going to a 2* I like), but I wasn't expecting much. In the end, she ranked 56th out of 300+ girls.

H-how?.... How in the hell? Why do 3 pale ass girls not even from Banana Ocean win the "Tropical Princess" poll. Especially hot frickin' beauties like Alpinia and other Banana ladies get left out? I'm dumbfounded... aghast... what the hell people?! :eek:

twilightdream
05-29-2017, 08:12 PM
I really want to combine force Lagurus with Alpinia, with their moving speed it's easy to carry some short leg or small feet unit.
But still don't have any of them yet so just dream for now sob...

ShadwNinjaX
05-29-2017, 08:23 PM
Japanese majority. Ha... ha. It was like me with no arms taking an army head-on; futile. I had no regrets though.

Damn it! Why do you have to make me go and shed these manly tears with your noble sacrifice for such a worthy cause! Do not fear my brethren of the Red Ginger clan. I will make sure the hymns of your valiant battle shall forever echo in the halls a Valhalla!!! :o

game2534
05-29-2017, 08:26 PM
Hmmm, Saffron sure did great back there, and Anemone got 2nd place? She is more popular than I thought.

Mitoru
05-30-2017, 12:10 AM
Yeah there was a huge "war" that she and certain other high star girls keep winning the voting polls.

Myrdin
05-30-2017, 09:42 AM
New paid Gacha released. Do we have any intel whats the offer ?

Edit: Ok FB answered my Q:
5000 DMM point gacha this month (June) is three guaranteed 5*s and above and also gives 50 flower stones. Worth it if you actually buy flower stones for this game, else skip.

maotd
05-30-2017, 01:42 PM
Let's do some event maps.
I guess I burn all my luck for the nexts 100 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I got Bipina Cosmos from my 7th day ticket. So yup, my luck is gone for ever :'(.

twilightdream
05-30-2017, 02:22 PM
Let's do some event maps.
I guess I burn all my luck for the nexts 100 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I got Bipina Cosmos from my 7th day ticket. So yup, my luck is gone for ever :'(.

yea she's still sleep in my office in Nutaku ver. with crystal ability and low mobility it hard to use her.
But Cosmos bloom form is good. Her passive buff atk & def to all party member and also give reducuction damage.
Anyway she still slow, get Edel and / or Dipladenia may help a lot.
Good luck.

maotd
05-30-2017, 02:49 PM
She is my first 5* on Nutaku and she hits as hars as a... 4*? Maybe less. She is not bad but she is too passive. But I didn'n know she has atk boost with her bloomed form. Maybe she can hve some kind of utility afterall. That's not like I will have enough good gold to replace her before I get her bloomed form anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay.got 3 lvl100 dragons from that event. Where am I supposed to get the last lvl20 dragon out of the daily map? I already got one. I'm sure it will be another somewhere...

ShadwNinjaX
05-30-2017, 03:00 PM
New paid Gacha released. Do we have any intel whats the offer ?

Edit: Ok FB answered my Q:
5000 DMM point gacha this month (June) is three guaranteed 5*s and above and also gives 50 flower stones. Worth it if you actually buy flower stones for this game, else skip.

I can see for DMM pros wanting to skip for fear of dupes, but for newbies like me this seems pretty good. Already have been filled in on the abysmal rate at which you can get golds. So 3 gold guaranteed with an increased chance for Rainbow comes off as very good, add into that another 50FG for an immediate 11 pull. Man, I really wish this had come a bit later since I just did the 5000DMM new player gacha. -sigh- I suppose I might have to sacrifice elsewhere if I really want to get some gold power to my squad more quickly... ugh!

Myrdin
05-30-2017, 03:35 PM
moatd: Ehm... I dont know which Bipina Cosmos you are talking about, but sure as hell ain mine.
She is a semi skill activation team and she is a WRECKING BALL. The fact she has a bloomed version adds to that even more.
Plus thanks to her slow speed she helps to equalize the team which would rocket itself straight into a boss fight they would not be able to handle most of the times, instead leaving it to the heavy hitters from Team 1.
Honestly cant understand why people hate on her so much. She is a solid 5* with good AOE ability.

NinjaX: Id say keep your money and wait for a gacha that offers a 6*, even if its a random one. In all honesty - 5* eventually become obsolete. As they simply cant compete on the higher difficulty maps, that require you to have multiple rainbows per team. They can barely keep up with full equip slots filled and skill maxed out - plus they need to be cherry picked for best combos possible.

for 46 euros - or 5000 Yen, its not worth it to be honest. But thats just my oppinion ofc.

maotd
05-30-2017, 03:51 PM
I don't hate her. I like her but... she is just useless (at least on Nutaku). She is slow. Ok, it's not a bad thing at all. But her skill is just a shame. She harldy deals 6,5k damage on hit-weak pests. I just take my Japanese Iris from my skill activation team and she does 11-12k damage on pierce-weak pests. Pair her with Christmas Rose and they just nuke every ultimate event map bosses in one turn with their skills.
I really like this cute Cosmos but she just can't do her job. She is just a wall that does almost nothing. Even in a counter team she can't work well since her skill boost defense of only two allies.
Hoefully her bloomed form seems more powerful and get a nice atk boost.

game2534
05-30-2017, 05:35 PM
Bipina Cosmos is at least better than Strawberry Candle (in Nutaku). Strawberry Candle skill involve around crystal only. Her skill is single target and doesn't have drain property.

ShadwNinjaX
05-30-2017, 05:49 PM
NinjaX: Id say keep your money and wait for a gacha that offers a 6*, even if its a random one. In all honesty - 5* eventually become obsolete. As they simply cant compete on the higher difficulty maps, that require you to have multiple rainbows per team. They can barely keep up with full equip slots filled and skill maxed out - plus they need to be cherry picked for best combos possible.

for 46 euros - or 5000 Yen, its not worth it to be honest. But thats just my oppinion ofc.

I can understand that viewpoint considering how far along you are to have that knowledge. But still, I think I may need more golds to help me reach where you are at right now. I'll keep thinking on it as well as listen to what others have to say about it being worth or not in their mind. The other thing is that, being new, I am unaware of how often DMM has the rainbow deals compared to Nutaku and how much they run each time on average. I know Nutaku didn't run rainbow deals all too often and when they did, not very many of them have been good deals at all. So the idea of building up that many rainbows seems way far off (and potentially very expensive) to me without knowing how DMM's record is on it.

twilightdream
05-30-2017, 11:44 PM
maotd ; Cosmos I mention is Cat-ear hair style Cosmos.
I more familiar with Japanese name so sorry to make you confuss. oTL

ShadwNinjaX ; I agree with Myrdin this deal not worth.
In term of gold girl you can use event girl and do perma-event to get extra.
In term of gems we get gems easy you can collect 50 in month or shorter.

My opinion if you have money to spare and already willing to pay it's nice to pay for them to show your support.
In the end who will know maybe you can get 3 rainbow out of this deal.
You just got Anenone for me that's a good sign.

About rainbow girl deal I can say DMM don't sell them often as Nutaku do.
I can't specific how often they do since my native community give a lot of variety intel to me.
Some said 2-3 time per year, and some said it's at least 6 per years.
For more intel loitering around Himeuta might help. Good luck.

Mitoru
05-31-2017, 08:58 AM
If I recall Cosmos (Bipinna) was at some point buffed in the DMM version, her aoe skill is now 1.8x instead of the pathetic Nutaku 1.5x so she isn't horrible anymore.
But feel free to correct me if I mistook her for someone else.

maotd
05-31-2017, 02:16 PM
game2534> Trust me or not but Strawberry Candle is one of my main girl on Nutaku. Just because her Solar Node ability. With her my solar gauge is almost always full and I can kill every pests or bosses on event in one turn. For me Cosmos is really far behind in term of battle power. And I like playing with Solar Blast yes.
Just to be sure, I tested her instead of Japanese Iris. Cosmos does arround 7k damages on weak pests. Japanese Iris does 11k. Cosmos is just too weak for any kind of job. Strawberry Candle or Peach are better for Shine Crysal drop, every other defense girls are better for defense boost.
But hey, I still like her anyway like my first gold ever. Even if I don't like her evolved form. Bloomed one is so much better.

Hopefully, she seems better on DMM. Still not that good but she is decent.

twilightdream> Yeah, I'm peaking of that pink cat-ears hair style Cosmos with her japaneses clothes. Not Chocolate Cosmos with her colocolete statues, which is a good one.

game2534
05-31-2017, 05:03 PM
Heheh, well Strawberry Candle is my favorite girl in terms of design and personality. So I don't care if her ability is good or not. The fact that she must be one of my earliest girls sure help me favor her more than others too.

ShadwNinjaX
05-31-2017, 05:30 PM
ShadwNinjaX ; I agree with Myrdin this deal not worth.
In term of gold girl you can use event girl and do perma-event to get extra.
In term of gems we get gems easy you can collect 50 in month or shorter.

My opinion if you have money to spare and already willing to pay it's nice to pay for them to show your support.
In the end who will know maybe you can get 3 rainbow out of this deal.
You just got Anenone for me that's a good sign.

About rainbow girl deal I can say DMM don't sell them often as Nutaku do.
I can't specific how often they do since my native community give a lot of variety intel to me.
Some said 2-3 time per year, and some said it's at least 6 per years.
For more intel loitering around Himeuta might help. Good luck.

Thanks for the info and advice. I hear what you're saying and will stick to the event/reissue golds for now to strengthen my squad. Speaking of which. I got enough FG for a gacha roll, so went with the event gacha. Got 1 gold but it was the one I wanted: Creeping Jenny. :o Awww yeah! Whip it good!

twilightdream
06-01-2017, 01:41 AM
yea whip is good // someone playing this in garden not me...

Poor Hyperloli...

Unstrenghted
06-01-2017, 11:42 AM
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Let%27s_Run!_Sukane%27s_Big_Interleague_Games/Card_Flip

Handy link.

maotd
06-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Hi! i need some advices again. Whatis/are the bests things to buy with Bond Crystal for a ~lvl40 player? Should I use them for D medals already? Or should i keep them? Or use them for bloomed gifts since they are rare?

twilightdream
06-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Hi! i need some advices again. Whatis/are the bests things to buy with Bond Crystal for a ~lvl40 player? Should I use them for D medals already? Or should i keep them? Or use them for bloomed gifts since they are rare?

During my time I trade for danjou medal to trade for manyu in other tap.
Since I powering my first team so hard...

For now I still trade for danjou medal to trade for ticket in far future use, yes very FAR future.

Stock up some premium gift is good idea so I think it's ok to do.
I'm sure Roentgen and Myrdin will pass by with some advice (I'm also want that advice LOL)

game2534
06-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Well as some newbie advice, I think bond crystal is for D medal only. You can use life crystal for bloomed gift. (Kinda expensive however, and you may want it for skillbloom instead)

twilightdream
06-01-2017, 05:12 PM
game2534 ; It's off topic but would you spare 1 allies place for me... I forget to add you.
I'll add you after I come back from work.

After the dev do a HISTRORICAL RUNAWAY to FABULOUS vacation I decide to abandon Nutaku FKG completely.

game2534
06-01-2017, 05:19 PM
game2534 ; It's off topic but would you spare 1 allies place for me... I forget to add you.

After the dev do a HISTRORICAL RUNAWAY to FABULOUS vacation I decide to abandon Nutaku FKG completely.

Feel free to:D Glad to have you on-board!
And while I won't abandon my poor Anemone alone, Nutaku won't get a damn cent from me from now on. And would be so glad if DMM decide to pull off the plug. Free players, especially customers who pay, deserve better treatment than these shit they pull.

ShadwNinjaX
06-01-2017, 07:48 PM

I am completely with you. I was having a hard time going back to Nutaku FKG as it was. I mean, I know DMM is further ahead, but how can they have 3x more content on FKG yet run 4x faster/smoothly than the Nutaku version?! I mean it is agonizingly slow and barren now that I look at it. But then they pull this shit? This encompasses a "WTF?" moment if I have ever seen one. Like others have said: How do you abandon your customer base entirely for 1 week?! You don't! You JUST DON'T! At least offer an explanation before hand and offer some kind of compensation (i.e. 50-100 FG to enjoy a few gacha rolls for the inconvenience). But so far, no compensation. It's straight up "We're out! See ya!" and that's all. Wow....

I don't know what ass backwards business model they have or business school they went to, but most business have some minimum manpower. During slow periods, my job STILL doesn't let our manpower go below 50% when people start using vacation/sick time. That is because we STILL have a job TO DO when the work comes in! This is such a dick move that finally confirms they don't give a flying fuck about their consumers. If this doesn't sound the death knell for Nutaku, it sure as hell is going to hurt them as disgruntled players leave in droves. I'm one of them. DMM 4 Life, bitches! Nutaku not only won't get another damn cent from me, but I refuse to play on their site anymore.

Their greed and shallowness is frustrating. What if Nutaku goes under and eventually a serious minded business comes along wanting to accomplish the same goal of bringing DMM games to Westerners, but better in the ways we like from DMM? Do you think DMM will be as receptive this time around? I am honestly dumbfounded by this asinine move on their part. I'm glad I'm not the only person that quickly grew disgusted with their greed and shitty business model of how they treat their customers.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update. Going over to Nutaku to clear out my stuff. See the affection scenes of girls I had been working on or wanting to see. Get up to 100FG and do some last gacha rolls. Got Nandina, a gold I've been wanting from earliest days on Nutaku after seeing her in action from an ally... And then... Got my first legit Nutaku rainbow with Apricot. Go figure, right? -sigh-

game2534
06-01-2017, 09:27 PM
I'll give them one last, final chance. If by the time they come back from oh-so fabulous holidays, they give us good and reasonable compensation, then I will continue to play (no more occasional spend, however)

BUT if they decide to act like nothing happened, Mono reissued got cut to mere 3 days, Pull some stupid deal and said it's 'compensation' Then I'll bring my waifu Anemone to DMM and say goodbye to Nutaku FKG. (Still got some obligation to stay with my good friends in DraPro)

PS: @shadw with Apricot pull, are you still going to give up Nutaku FKG? And be glad it's not Saffron that you pulled, or else I'm so gonna kick your lucky aras😈

Myrdin
06-02-2017, 12:16 AM
I said it a hundred times. The buss. model they use is out of this century. I dont get it.

But I aint gonna repeat what has been said times and times again.
And Ninjax pretty much summed it up anyway.
Heck I didnt even know they are going on a holiday or whatnot. Not that I care per say.

While there is a language barrier on DMM, which in all honesty bothers me solely for the purpose of reading skills and H scene (I skip through all the event story etc. The story of FKG is just to shallow to keep me interested), where I have to visit Wiki in order to get an idea what an ability does - I still prefer my DMM account over Nutaku.
Its just so much more fun to play there, even if I had 7 shit pulls in a row by this point.
Sure I spent bunch of money (for my standards at least) on Nutaku, but I`ve long since have calmed down with the spending spree, since my old hobby came back to relevance (table top wargaming) and Id much rather invest my money there.

I will be however supporting DMM occasionally. I am waiting for one of those "choose your own waifu" deals.
Loquat and Appricot are on the list to get for my Crit/skill act team. of all colors.
Gratz on Appricot pull btw. She is cute and very solid mage unit who also has bloomed version that makes her extremely powerful and well versed no matter which team she joins :)

twilightdream
06-02-2017, 01:32 AM
game2534 ; I'm make my request a japanese name guy with Watajyorogi (Lamb girl) as assistant.

ShadwNinjaX ; I'm mini whale in Nutaku (or a minimini whale) 4 of my rainbow are from ticket. The rest by my luck.
I won't go into detail but I can say my luck is extreme good on this side.
Even my comrade said I shouldn't leave and it's only thing that pull me from flee to DMM.

But with no any anniversary free gift back in April and now a FABULOUS vacation.
It's easy to think that more worse thing will follow in future.
They have all potential to win player from DMM. Base language, more often deal, uncersoring.
But they just won't do, they see player fleeing away slow and only think
How could we squeeze more money from the remian player?

I rethinking not abandon Nutaku completely but just come to get a login and run event for free gems.
No more extra run for reward or anything anymore. Since I took too much damage on their last action.
Who will know...
One day Namely & Co just feel bore and said...
Hey let's close FKG because I'm boring...
And we just suddenly can't enter our office anymore...

TribalNugget
06-02-2017, 07:12 AM
game2534 ; I'm make my request a japanese name guy with Watajyorogi (Lamb girl) as assistant.

ShadwNinjaX ; I'm mini whale in Nutaku (or a minimini whale) 4 of my rainbow are from ticket. The rest by my luck.
I won't go into detail but I can say my luck is extreme good on this side.
Even my comrade said I shouldn't leave and it's only thing that pull me from flee to DMM.

But with no any anniversary free gift back in April and now a FABULOUS vacation.
It's easy to think that more worse thing will follow in future.
They have all potential to win player from DMM. Base language, more often deal, uncersoring.
But they just won't do, they see player fleeing away slow and only think
How could we squeeze more money from the remian player?

I rethinking not abandon Nutaku completely but just come to get a login and run event for free gems.
No more extra run for reward or anything anymore. Since I took too much damage on their last action.
Who will know...
One day Namely & Co just feel bore and said...
Hey let's close FKG because I'm boring...
And we just suddenly can't enter our office anymore...

If a ship is sinking, you don't wait to leave the ship until it's 80% in the water. You leave ASAP.

twilightdream
06-02-2017, 07:30 AM
If a ship is sinking, you don't wait to leave the ship until it's 80% in the water. You leave ASAP.

It's only 10-15 mins a week to run new event and gone to dmm. I think it's no big deal.

game2534
06-02-2017, 07:44 AM
About second H scene, The girl need to has bloomed form to unlock or you just need to 200% her affection?

twilightdream
06-02-2017, 07:50 AM
About second H scene, The girl need to has bloomed form to unlock or you just need to 200% her affection?

I never test. In case of Watajyorogi I do bloom her first and add bloom heart to her so I got 2 scence from her.
Not sure she has other scence or not.

seorizuki
06-02-2017, 10:51 AM

you just need to 200% her affection, you can get it even with non bloom form
only girls with bloomed art have 2nd scene though

maotd
06-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Where can I get some purpleblooming birds? I got too much red and blue ones but I never see any yellow or purple. That's annoying for my Evening Primrose...
Also, any way to get gold blooming elixir out of the dedicated stages?
I already got one from login campaing but that not enough for all my girls with bloomed form.

Myrdin
06-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Where can I get some purpleblooming birds? I got too much red and blue ones but I never see any yellow or purple. That's annoying for my Evening Primrose...
I already got one from login campaing but that not enough for all my girls with bloomed form.

Browse the exchange center its under one of the tabs. Not sure atm which one though

TribalNugget
06-02-2017, 02:21 PM

Mission for elixirs:

Link that explains Blooming (you also need Petals):

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Evolution

maotd
06-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Thanks. I already know how the blooming works or where I can found the blooming potion missions. But it's too high level for me right now. That's why I need another way to get them. Seems it's on the shop according to Myrdin. Now, I just need to found purple dragons...

twilightdream
06-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Birds do drop in this

They do drop in 30+ stamina map but for sure 50+ stamina.
But I can't specific what bird drop in what map sob...
I'll try to specific it when I wake up.

TribalNugget
06-03-2017, 03:57 AM
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmaher_(Dog%27s_Tooth_Violet)

Nightmaher was part of a Collab (lol, collab for a 6 star?). Is that one still available?

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 04:08 AM
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmaher_(Dog%27s_Tooth_Violet)

Nightmaher was part of a Collab (lol, collab for a 6 star?). Is that one still available?

Maher is a premium gacha girl, just like any other 6 star. She aint free.

Undisconuted
06-03-2017, 04:34 AM

Hanahime isn't a DMM game, so it wasn't a collaboration in the sense you're likely thinking. She was added to the premium gacha when the game was released and there was a DMM point gacha that included a copy of her.

TribalNugget
06-03-2017, 05:30 AM
Hanahime isn't a DMM game, so it wasn't a collaboration in the sense you're likely thinking. She was added to the premium gacha when the game was released and there was a DMM point gacha that included a copy of her.

Didn't know that, thanks.

twilightdream
06-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Map list for bloom bird (フルル) drop in special mission (特殊任務 Tap)

スキル一掃作戦 do drop in 中級 or the 2nd map - 極é™ç´š the last map.

体力å‹è² ã€€ä¸€ç‚¹çªç ´! do drop in 中級 or the 2nd map - 極é™ç´š the last map.

放ã¦ã€ã‚½ãƒ¼ãƒ©ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ–! do drop in 上級 or the 3rd map - 極é™ç´š the last map.

極ã‚ã‚ã€åæ’ƒã®å¢ƒåœ°! do drop in last 2 map 最上級 and 極é™ç´š.

装備ã®åŠ›ã§è¨Žä¼ã›ã‚ˆ! do drop in 2nd map 中級 装備[æ”»:2700 防:1900]推奨 - the last 極é™ç´š 装備[æ”»:13700 防:9200]推奨.

集中攻撃! ボス大討ä¼ä½œæˆ¦ do drop in 2nd map 集中攻撃ï¼ãƒœã‚¹å¤§è¨Žä¼ä½œæˆ¦ï¼ˆä¸­ç´šï¼‰- the last 集中攻撃ï¼ãƒœã‚¹å¤§è¨Žä¼ä½œæˆ¦ï¼ˆæ¥µé™ç´šï¼ ‰.

Drop chance not guarantee it can be bloom bird or amps or Life cystal.

Ps. Sorry for super delay I'm go to chase a bride in my friend wedding today.

TribalNugget
06-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Map list for bloom bird (フルル) drop in special mission (特殊任務 Tap)

スキル一掃作戦 do drop in 中級 or the 2nd map - 極é™ç´š the last map.

体力å‹è² ã€€ä¸€ç‚¹çªç ´! do drop in 中級 or the 2nd map - 極é™ç´š the last map.

放ã¦ã€ã‚½ãƒ¼ãƒ©ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ–! do drop in 上級 or the 3rd map - 極é™ç´š the last map.

極ã‚ã‚ã€åæ’ƒã®å¢ƒåœ°! do drop in last 2 map 最上級 and 極é™ç´š.

装備ã®åŠ›ã§è¨Žä¼ã›ã‚ˆ! do drop in 2nd map 中級 装備[æ”»:2700 防:1900]推奨 - the last 極é™ç´š 装備[æ”»:13700 防:9200]推奨.

集中攻撃! ボス大討ä¼ä½œæˆ¦ do drop in 2nd map 集中攻撃ï¼ãƒœã‚¹å¤§è¨Žä¼ä½œæˆ¦ï¼ˆä¸­ç´šï¼‰- the last 集中攻撃ï¼ãƒœã‚¹å¤§è¨Žä¼ä½œæˆ¦ï¼ˆæ¥µé™ç´šï¼ ‰.

Drop chance not guarantee it can be bloom bird or amps or Life cystal.

Ps. Sorry for super delay I'm go to chase a bride in my friend wedding today.

...why are you chasing your friend's Bride? Did she ran away when she had to say "yes"? :confused:

twilightdream
06-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Off topic # Chasing for fun. I'm close friend with both groom and bride back when we all study in senior high.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fight through financial problem I finally manage to evol another girl.

But let's stop for now... I left some what like only 600k gold.
I do too much evol / bloom / amps have to stop already LOL.

game2534
06-04-2017, 05:55 AM
Either she accepted my feelings, or RNGesus bless our love for whatever the reason

Oh, and the rainbow pot looks as hideous as ever. Rainbow aura in Girls Symphony sure looks much, much better.

twilightdream
06-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Another will be powerful allies apear. I wish for more rainbow for you.
Me? ahhh still saltyyyyyy LOL.

ShadwNinjaX
06-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Either she accepted my feelings, or RNGesus bless our love for whatever the reason

Oh, and the rainbow pot looks as hideous as ever. Rainbow aura in Girls Symphony sure looks much, much better.

Nice! Congrats on the rainbow! Give her much love<3 ;)

maotd
06-04-2017, 09:59 AM
She is cute. Congrats for her.

I just wonder... about x1.2 skill ability. Can it exceed 1.2 with the bloomed affection? Or is it still locked on 1.2 even if you had 200% affection?

twilightdream
06-04-2017, 01:47 PM
I think our girls still at 100% lovey-dovey with us even they have new shiny bloom heart.
Like in Anri picture I post. She still at 100% affect but her bonus stat is better when compare to normal heart.

game2534
06-04-2017, 04:02 PM
She is cute. Congrats for her.

I just wonder... about x1.2 skill ability. Can it exceed 1.2 with the bloomed affection? Or is it still locked on 1.2 even if you had 200% affection?

It will locked on 1.2, only the first 100% counted to affection for skill activation or stat boost.

Myrdin
06-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Gratz on the Xbow girl btw :)
From what I`ve seen on the allied teams she performs rather well.

twilightdream
06-05-2017, 12:39 AM
We get another 4 new bloom today with illust.
6* go to Nishikigi or Burning Brush.
5* is Dahlia and Lagurus Halloween ver.
Event girl is Oleaf. A slice girls that I believe we will get in near future re-issue.

I may try roll for Nishikigi even know result will be salt LOL.
I do interest in her passive.

Unstrenghted
06-05-2017, 01:09 AM
We get another 4 new bloom today with illust.

At least put some spoiler tags aye, the heck... are you Japanese?

twilightdream
06-05-2017, 01:12 AM
At least show yourself Unstrenghted guy.
This thread do have spoiler warning on topic are you Chinese?

Myrdin
06-05-2017, 02:04 AM

Ignore that faggard. Whats the point of spoiler tags in a thread that is meant to serve as News/Info dump ?
I tell you what....
Precisely diddly dick.
Thats what.

game2534
06-05-2017, 03:49 AM
hmhmm, 1.5x gold must be what twilightdream needed. And 30% stamina off for whale ship mission (all or specific stage? need confirmation), so nothing to do with me and my teeny size squads for now.

PS: This is spoiler thread for manyu sake, so no butthurt getting spoiled here.

TribalNugget
06-05-2017, 05:03 AM

He doesn't have the strenght to do that.

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 05:41 AM
Nazuna Balloon too OP. Plz nerf.

game2534
06-05-2017, 05:50 AM
Finally at the starting line of the long, long sub quest. Got Wax Vine (Christmas) out of ticket BTW.

TribalNugget
06-05-2017, 08:13 AM

Something about a 3-6 star ticket this week. Have no clue, since I don't speak Rune.

Edit: More Rune announcements:

Something with coins, I suppose...

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Something about a 3-6 star ticket this week. Have no clue, since I don't speak Rune.

Campaign quest available until the next maintenance. Get 10 premium gacha tickets and 2 flower gems for running 20 gathers.

Also, 1.5x gold for the same period.

steele1743
06-05-2017, 08:34 AM
OK I know this information is somewhere but I can't find it anywhere and believe you me, I have looked. So I started DMM about a week ago and most of it is pretty straightforward but there's obviously some big differences too like the match event that is going on right now which took me a couple trial and error to figure it out.
So...now I have some items that don't exist in Nutaku along with a whole bunch of stuff in the Office that I cannot find any kind of translation anywhere for in all of the guides both here and over at the Wikia forum and me, being who I am, want to understand what they are so I don't inadvertently piss away items that may have use later on. It's a bunch of little manyu-type items with a little piece of equipment in the lower right corner and appear to be 2*, 4*, and 6* (or something like that) levels of quality. They sit in and count as a "character slot" as well as 3 or 4 types of...what...petals or something that are also taking up char slots just like a manyu or bloom dragon would.
Any ideas?
Also, I can post my DMM friend ID in the appropriate forum later to get some allies to help me get thru these events since I have a pitiful 20K team 1 and downhill from there as the DMM RNG has been awful to me including a waste of a 50 gem roll slamming me with a bunch of 3*s and literally one of the 2 4*s I hate but oh well, I also have a couple units that don't even exist in Nutaku, so I'll take that since, while they may not be pure waifu material, they can be my "waifu for today" type girls...lol

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 09:03 AM
OK I know this information is somewhere but I can't find it anywhere and believe you me, I have looked. So I started DMM about a week ago and most of it is pretty straightforward but there's obviously some big differences too like the match event that is going on right now which took me a couple trial and error to figure it out.
So...now I have some items that don't exist in Nutaku along with a whole bunch of stuff in the Office that I cannot find any kind of translation anywhere for in all of the guides both here and over at the Wikia forum and me, being who I am, want to understand what they are so I don't inadvertently piss away items that may have use later on. It's a bunch of little manyu-type items with a little piece of equipment in the lower right corner and appear to be 2*, 4*, and 6* (or something like that) levels of quality. They sit in and count as a "character slot" as well as 3 or 4 types of...what...petals or something that are also taking up char slots just like a manyu or bloom dragon would.
Any ideas?
Also, I can post my DMM friend ID in the appropriate forum later to get some allies to help me get thru these events since I have a pitiful 20K team 1 and downhill from there as the DMM RNG has been awful to me including a waste of a 50 gem roll slamming me with a bunch of 3*s and literally one of the 2 4*s I hate but oh well, I also have a couple units that don't even exist in Nutaku, so I'll take that since, while they may not be pure waifu material, they can be my "waifu for today" type girls...lol

The equipment/manyu-like things are exactly what that sounds like: manyu for equipment. They're among your equipment, not in character slots. The petals, as well as birds and elixirs, are for characters' second evolutions. They require 2 birds matching the girl's element, 2 petals matching her nation and an elixir of her rarity. The wiki's Evolution page goes into more detail.

steele1743
06-05-2017, 09:06 AM
The equipment/manyu-like things are exactly what that sounds like: manyu for equipment. They're among your equipment, not in character slots. The petals, as well as birds and elixirs, are for characters' second evolutions. They require 2 birds matching the girl's element, 2 petals matching her nation and an elixir of her rarity. The wiki's Evolution page goes into more detail.

I'm ok with being called dense...so...to clarify...in DMM you can level up equipment by using the eq manyus OR lower level equipment like in Nutaku then?

maotd
06-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Yep you can. In anoher words, if you have enought equipment-manyu you gan level up an equipment to lvl40 for only 1800 gold. It's useful when you start.

Myrdin
06-05-2017, 09:19 AM
I'm ok with being called dense...so...to clarify...in DMM you can level up equipment by using the eq manyus OR lower level equipment like in Nutaku then?

Ideally what you want to do is to use the Okiteru > Equipment Manyus to upgrade your items, and the garbage equipment you wont be using you want to use as a crafting material (this can be found in the Office tab, the right of two horizontal selections at the bottom).

I am contemplating that we should do this guys - we should put all the links from me, Roentgen, etc which have been spammed over by last 20 or so pages into one comment, and put it into one comment. Ill throw the page number with that comment into my Sig. so we anyone can always take a look to see where all the good stuff is, since my memory with these things tends to fade rather quickly and I am sure I aint the only one here.

So if any of you remember where the links were, post those comments as a "Quote" so we can compile it.

Mitoru
06-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Does anyone have access to info about christmas Ionocidium's and Cymbidium's bloomed abilities?
I don't really watch the streams since my pc at work can hardly handle them anyway.

steele1743
06-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Thanks all. I am really liking the DMM version but there are some sections that I can't even begin to decipher nor have I seen anything on them in ANY DMM FKG guide I read (unless I somehow completely missed it) and I have spent hours searching for the information and even went as far to try to Google translate it but naturally the grammatical conflicts make it hard to decipher so...anyway...is it ok if I post some screenshots later and some kind soul replies with links to the appropriate information? I normally am really good at finding stuff but this one has posed a particularly difficult challenge. Thanks in advance.

ShadwNinjaX
06-05-2017, 12:13 PM
Ideally what you want to do is to use the Okiteru > Equipment Manyus to upgrade your items, and the garbage equipment you wont be using you want to use as a crafting material (this can be found in the Office tab, the right of two horizontal selections at the bottom).

I am contemplating that we should do this guys - we should put all the links from me, Roentgen, etc which have been spammed over by last 20 or so pages into one comment, and put it into one comment. Ill throw the page number with that comment into my Sig. so we anyone can always take a look to see where all the good stuff is, since my memory with these things tends to fade rather quickly and I am sure I aint the only one here.

So if any of you remember where the links were, post those comments as a "Quote" so we can compile it.

I've been mulling this idea for a while now but a little differently. This thread is over 130 pages in length. Why not now start a new fresh DMM thread with the first post being the one with the links you speak of?

Also, speaking of a few posts back: I don't mind the spoilers. I practically NEED them as I can't read Japanese. So I am really relying on you guys for the information with these gacha deals and more.

maotd
06-05-2017, 03:10 PM
My first lucky draw on DMM. No Money Tree but I got Swimsuit Cattleya. I wanted her.
I'm happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Got this gold too through 3* ticket. She seems good with damage reduction ability. Welcome to my team... Dalmatian Bellflower.

TribalNugget
06-05-2017, 03:15 PM
First 3 tickets were shit (3 stars) 4th ticket gave me this:

Good to see you back. For some reason I'm having more luck getting 4 stars on DMM than I ever had on Nutaku after 21 days...

Edit:

Over limit...

Okay, never saw that on Nutaku...

Myrdin
06-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Finally got my 2nd Danchou ticket.

Got a dupe Girl that I use only on Whaleship mission.... haah -_____-

Getting close to another 50 gems though. Should be able to do a pull within next couple of days. Could use some luck finally.

game2534
06-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Good, any of you guys good draw means I got even more powerful ally ^-^

And good idea to include useful links for tips and tricks in DMM ver.

ShadwNinjaX
06-05-2017, 06:25 PM
So far just 1 bronze and a couple of silver dupes for me on those tickets. -sigh-

steele1743
06-05-2017, 07:50 PM
ok so here goes as posted earlier:

steele1743
06-05-2017, 07:51 PM
and 1 more:

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 08:33 PM
#5 is the Evolved Personal Equipment Forge Spirit, used to level up evolved personal equipment (which will not count as earrings once evolved)

Unevolved personal equipment gets just as much experience from them as from earring forge spirits. The one to one refinement means there's no particular need to save them for evolved equipment.

twilightdream
06-05-2017, 08:42 PM
OK I went to my another wedding of my friend and rest for 10 hrs
and this thread just went on FTL travel.

Gratz to all pull here for me it's still nothing so far.
And I think someone should already post but we right now on free give away ticket
and increase coin drop campaign.
I'm super broke right now so this Saturday will be a nice chance to spare gold.
But I do have another 2 wedding festa to go... ah...

ShadwNinjaX
06-05-2017, 09:04 PM

And I think someone should already post but we right now on free give away ticket

Holy crap man! That's a lot of partying to deal with. ;)

Myrdin
06-06-2017, 04:16 AM
I got the blade Aizoon has on her Sprite and Artwork once I evolved her personal equip. Very cool touch, considering the sword is as tall as her so its pretty iconic :D

Also - whats nazuna doing there instead of the "Go go go !" button ?

Raine
06-06-2017, 04:30 AM
I got the blade Aizoon has on her Sprite and Artwork once I evolved her personal equip. Very cool touch, considering the sword is as tall as her so its pretty iconic :D

Also - whats nazuna doing there instead of the "Go go go !" button ?

I thought it would be her pony Ibuki(?). Lol. I mean, some of the evolved personal equipment can be animals.

Nazuna's actually jumping... er, button-mashing.

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 04:36 AM
The Personal Equipment Forge Spirits were added to lessen the load on Earring Forge Spirits. Any type of forge spirit can be refined into personal ones at no experience loss. My saying there was no need to save them was because you can make them as you need them. The most likely reason that unevolved still get bonus experience from earrings is the grandfather clause.

TribalNugget
06-06-2017, 06:37 AM

Big family?

game2534
06-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Another little quest for freebies coins and stam pot. Keep it coming!

And all manyus can be farming? Is this permanent or special events?

Mitoru
06-06-2017, 10:29 AM
Sunday - red and blue
Wednesday - purple and yellow
Just like in nutaku, except for the "weird" time zone.

game2534
06-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Sunday - red and blue
Wednesday - purple and yellow
Just like in nutaku, except for the "weird" time zone.

No I mean, both manyus quest are available. You can even re-clear red-blue one for extra FG too.

Myrdin
06-06-2017, 10:56 AM
I thought it would be her pony Ibuki(?). Lol. I mean, some of the evolved personal equipment can be animals.

Nazuna's actually jumping... er, button-mashing.

That is not the droids I was looking for :D err... I meant, like why is there Nazuna in the first place ? Never seen her sitting on the button before, so I was wondering if its some kind of photoshop or something.

TribalNugget
06-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Think I discovered a bug. For some reason the Red & Blue manyu missions are also available.

I smell compensation. :D

Myrdin
06-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Think I discovered a bug. For some reason the Red & Blue manyu missions are also available.

I smell compensation. :D

Part of the current promotion event. No compensation for you. Be gratefull for the extra FG you get from the one that was not supposed to be today. ;)

Roentgen - Actually what are all the things in the options menu ? Compared to Nutaku there is a whole bunch of different settings and options that I dont honestly know what they do.

twilightdream
06-06-2017, 08:11 PM
About weird manyu mission. Not thing to worry you will see something like this more in future.
Just think it's some kind of convenience they provide for us... this time is to burn our money for upgrade.

And I break my pull record finally can get 2 gold out from YOLO intead one.
It's Nandina and Veronica. Veronica is on her way to lv 70.

Myrdin
06-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the info Roentgen !

Having random girls pop out as secretary on the main screen is rather amusing :) This way all of them get a short moment in the spotlight.
And having Nazuna moe moe jump on your "next" button, serve as a quasi Autorun, which is EXTREMELY usefull.
You should have shared this info with us sooner you evil evil man ! (just pulling your leg, thanks good fortune you shared that pic, so I coudl ask about it, and thanks to you for sharing the link with the Setup Option explained)

Huzzah, unlocked Fritilarias personal equpment :3 (god I hate that eng. version of her name, I cant even pronounce it, never mind typing it correctly :D)

TribalNugget
06-07-2017, 05:54 AM
About weird manyu mission. Not thing to worry you will see something like this more in future.
Just think it's some kind of convenience they provide for us... this time is to burn our money for upgrade.

And I break my pull record finally can get 2 gold out from YOLO intead one.
It's Nandina and Veronica. Veronica is on her way to lv 70.

Someone's been saving up on Purple Manyu's, it seems.

Maybe you should make a screenshot from her after evolution and post it in the Chit-Chat. HungryHunter luvs dat gurl (he has a thing for nuns). :p

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info Roentgen !

Having random girls pop out as secretary on the main screen is rather amusing :) This way all of them get a short moment in the spotlight.
And having Nazuna moe moe jump on your "next" button, serve as a quasi Autorun, which is EXTREMELY usefull.
You should have shared this info with us sooner you evil evil man ! (just pulling your leg, thanks good fortune you shared that pic, so I coudl ask about it, and thanks to you for sharing the link with the Setup Option explained)

Huzzah, unlocked Fritilarias personal equpment :3 (god I hate that eng. version of her name, I cant even pronounce it, never mind typing it correctly :D)

Copy-paste says hi. Also, Fritillaria.

I think he didn't wanna share that info, because he saw that you have Alphinia in on you Nutaku account.

Mitoru
06-07-2017, 05:58 AM
Ever since i found about her other name i'm calling her Rice Lily.
Personal equipment evo sure is expensive tho, it's like evolving girls cost wise.

TribalNugget
06-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Btw, anyone has that code for that 6 star (I think that campaign is for her)?

twilightdream
06-07-2017, 10:51 AM
New Re-issue live with Hit girl Skimia
If you looking for girl that can help increase active skill rate, she's the one.
Also her active skill do damage to 2 enemies.

And as request maybe... he will see it...
After evol she looks like... sexy office lady more then nun LOL.

Mitoru
06-07-2017, 11:15 AM
That's because she's into bondage Twilight.

Myrdin
06-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Yup. Funny it is, as her event was when I started playing on DMM :3
She is pretty solid and skill activation is always welcome.
So I got 2 weeks "off time" from doing re-issues (DMM throws so much equipment at you that I really dont need doubles of the same). Not bad, time to make use of the coin boost and get me some dosh, that I can spend on evolving and blooming, etc.

Raine
06-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Myrdin was just being the playful bro that he is, so we're good.

Also, just for the record, that auto-forward feature came up while I was on a break, when it seemed there was barely any activity on this thread till recently.

Ever since i found about her other name i'm calling her Rice Lily.

Well, when her bloom came out during the Christmas season, this was her official in-game gacha banner name. :p
http://i.imgur.com/JB9DX8x.png

So I got 2 weeks "off time" from doing re-issues (DMM throws so much equipment at you that I really dont need doubles of the same). Not bad, time to make use of the coin boost and get me some dosh, that I can spend on evolving and blooming, etc.

Same here; this was my first event. We've gone full circle. It's EZ 1,000 bond crystals for us. I'll still get a second copy of all reprint girls from this point forth.

maotd
06-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Got 50 FG really fast. Time to burn them.
...http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/6/e/dmmroll3_saltfree-526ce61.jpg
Holy fuck! I got my cute Money Tree <3. Priority gacha has actual priority! And Money Tree! First time I get a girl I want through Priority Gacha.

AgentFakku
06-07-2017, 01:13 PM
New Re-issue live with Hit girl Skimia
If you looking for girl that can help increase active skill rate, she's the one.
Also her active skill do damage to 2 enemies.

And as request maybe... he will see it...
After evol she looks like... sexy office lady more then nun LOL.

as long as she has that nun headgear, fishnets GRRRR

haven't seen those since Black Canary and Zatanna

TribalNugget
06-07-2017, 01:14 PM

Christmas Party is the 49th event. As the featured event, it was a Swan Boat Race event.

What's a Swan Boat Race Event? And why during Christmas? Isn't the water in the FKG world frozen solid around those days?

Myrdin
06-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Myrdin was just being the playful bro that he is, so we're good.
Same here; this was my first event. We've gone full circle. It's EZ 1,000 bond crystals for us. I'll still get a second copy of all reprint girls from this point forth.

Always, always :3 :D

Good point on that one. From here on each reissue has value in Bond crystals rather than the girl herself.

As for myself, I´ll be holding onto my 10 tickets, until a new priority Gacha rolls in. Will plop them then, and if I get a 5* out of there I will follow up on it with normal FG pull to give more test run to the various Gacha theories.

ShadwNinjaX
06-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Crap! I forgot to take a screen shot of my 11 roll I decided to make on the Christmas reprint, since I missed starting FKG by Christmas time on both Nutaku and DMM. No Christmas girl, damng... Breaking my heart. T^T. 1 new bronze, 2 new silvers, and the one gold I got: Poppy.
So Poppy is very pretty. So I'm going to go check out her awakened form on the wikia now............. holy!.... DAT ASS!!!!!!! Poppy, your name makes sense now. For you can make any guy go poppy with that booty! DAYUM!!!!

Her abilties, well apparently DMM likes to give me counter girls with AOE attacks recently. Umm.. so yeah, I'm happy! :o

game2534
06-07-2017, 06:34 PM
10 tickets and got Maple (Christmas) Man, I want more magic girl right now. Guess I'll go for Mirabilis reissued.

ShadwNinjaX
06-07-2017, 06:47 PM
10 tickets and got Maple (Christmas) Man, I want more magic girl right now. Guess I'll go for Mirabilis reissued.

At least you got something out of those. I got only 3 silvers and 7 bronze. I guess DMM made it up to me with that Poppy on the 11 roll, so I'm not as salty.

twilightdream
06-07-2017, 10:56 PM
At least you got something out of those. I got only 3 silvers and 7 bronze. I guess DMM made it up to me with that Poppy on the 11 roll, so I'm not as salty.

That ticket is basic a salt ticket ha ha ha sob...
You already got rainbow in less then month so not thing to worried... since I didn't got any in 3 months...

Bloodsport Bloom
06-08-2017, 12:09 AM
As I've boycotted DMM 50/yolo rolls I've just been dumping gems into Inventory space.
Was pleasantly surprised when I found out the cap was 800. Guess I'll just go back to 50 gem bond rolls now.

Can't wait for more Dandelions, or if I'm really lucky, another Iris.

ShadwNinjaX
06-08-2017, 04:23 AM
That ticket is basic a salt ticket ha ha ha sob...
You already got rainbow in less then month so not thing to worried... since I didn't got any in 3 months...

LOL. Yeah. I am afraid I just about used up all my gacha luck with that one and it will suck from here on. XD

game2534
06-08-2017, 04:58 AM
Well I sometimes use normal gacha as a test pull. If you pull nothing but 2 star in like... 30 pulls. I refrain from pulling the real deal. Not sure if it's reliable or not. But in my book, even 1 gold per 10+1 is decent enough.

Mitoru
06-08-2017, 07:34 AM
All of my good girls are either fast or average speed and any squad i put Anthurium into turns into a speed demon rofl.
I was talking shit about her abilities when she got her bloomed form but she's really grown on me. She's also a godsent in progression maps with speed manipulation she allows.

game2534
06-08-2017, 08:20 AM
What an irony, Nutaku got a good deal but doesn't do crap to show care for customers. While DMM gives lots of freebies, events, and fast smooth gameplay, yet their paid deals seem so lacking. Both quantity and quality.

skasio
06-08-2017, 12:34 PM
You can't have everything.
And since we're sharing ticket pulls... I got 2 golds - Wax Vine (Christmas) and Firethorn. Also, 3 or something silvers (I'm not sure, I was impatient and pulling 2-3 tickets at once). Before that, in 3 10+1 gem pulls I got only one gold.

twilightdream
06-08-2017, 12:57 PM
This make rainbow be true rainbow not some girl you can freely buy in supermarket.
Every rainbow is precious not a trash or rubbish rainbow.
When you success pull rainbow that's mean a small earthquake will occur in your house LOL.

Nutaku know rainbow hard to get so they offer chance
for easy own your rainbow on their server to make player happy... maybe...

And I'm not sure... Do I already tell that the popularity on Nutaku site is payment popularity.

maotd
06-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Well. I have enough bloom material, tons of gold and girls but only one elixir.
Which girl should I bloom first? Evening Primrose? Geranium? Or Bipinna Cosmos?

ShadwNinjaX
06-08-2017, 03:20 PM
This make rainbow be true rainbow not some girl you can freely buy in supermarket.
Every rainbow is precious not a trash or rubbish rainbow.
When you success pull rainbow that's mean a small earthquake will occur in your house LOL.

Nutaku know rainbow hard to get so they offer chance
for easy own your rainbow on their server to make player happy... maybe...

And I'm not sure... Do I already tell that the popularity on Nutaku site is payment popularity.

This is very true. On the Nutaku side, two things were happening. If I wanted to, I could get the rainbows I wanted with the more frequent deals so long as I wanted to spend the cash for them. While I certainly appreciated my rainbows, I never got to experience that "special" feeling of satisfaction of THIS rainbow being the one I earned through luck on the gacha rolls. The 2nd was that golds are so much more frequent. It would easily be pull 3-4 golds on Nutaku's gachas every time. I ended up having so many golds, that I began to get overloaded and backlogged on who I wanted to use and level up. So both of these factors did kind of diminish the enjoyment.

On DMM however, I finally earned that special rainbow and, with hearing how rare rainbow deals come, I fully treasure my Anemone more so now. On top of that, I am getting less golds on the gacha, which allows me to focus on them more as well as enjoy them. So in a way, you could say I am getting more fulfillment on the DMM side. However, as others have said, deals or getting golds at such a low frequency could become troublesome eventually if I am at the point of having maxed out everything. Basically, I don't want DMM to become to "famine" to Nutaku's "feast".

However, I am eagerly awaiting any potential gold ticket deal. Because if I don't get lucky enough on the upcoming reissue to gacha roll for Tiger Lily, I am going to get her through that!!! She is totally the 5* waifu I am looking forward to.

maotd
06-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Welcome to DMM. Feel free to friend request me (or add your Id somewhere :p)

AgentFakku
06-08-2017, 03:58 PM
I actually remember bumping into a suggested ally with that name a few days ago.

lol someone stole my name first

yay, I go online by AgentFakku and HungryHunter out of luv for Hentai

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to DMM. Feel free to friend request me (or add your Id somewhere :p)

shoot forgot how to navigate lol

don't need to read since forgot it's the same format

here u go

Im too weak rite now

maotd
06-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Request sent. i'm weak too but hey, we are on DMM. If you use all that you learned on Nutaku, you should be able to 3 medals event 40/50 stamina map with a good ally in less than 10 days and almost all daily quest. Just too bad you start this event too late. It's just a rain of gold, ampies and manyu.

AgentFakku
06-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Thanks

Gotta start soon then later - any Good Gachas? so I can pool later

forget we have so little cash - had to sell all 3 * knights instead of lvl them up

focus on Chocolate Cosmos and Canola, my first Gold and Silver

did a ticket gacha (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/161598379460)- scored 2nd Gold Knight - not sure the name?

ShadwNinjaX
06-08-2017, 05:52 PM
lol someone stole my name first

yay, I go online by AgentFakku and HungryHunter out of luv for Hentai

- - - Updated - - -
shoot forgot how to navigate lol

don't need to read since forgot it's the same format

here u go

Im too weak rite now

Welcome to DMM. Will send you an ally request. Not too strong here yet but enough to be helpful I hope. There are also a few here well over lvl 100 whose helper squads will definitely help you. So definitely ally request them. Another tip: If you come across any random DMM player over lvl 100, send request to them too! It doesn't hurt to try and I've actually had 2 accept my requests, including 1 beastly player at lvl 164. His squad destroys EVERYTHING!!! :D

Also, there is a downside. Golds are harder to get through gacha rolls here than on Nutaku. So the ones you get, cherish and work with them as you work to eventually get more. On the plus side, DMM is much, MUCH more generous with FGs. But as another said, work on the reissues and perma-reissues to get some more golds.

- - - Updated - - -

Permanent Re-issues up to Robinha (minus Gentian, since we got her event earlier than DMM did).

Also: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Event

Handy list of events and event gurls. You can also see which gurl will becoming to Nutaku next (she's next (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Firecracker_Plant), btw. Hit type).

Been meaning to ask, but do the perma-reissues stop with Robinha or will there be more? Because if it stopped, I'm kinda bummed that I'll be missing out on some of the event girls I liked on Nutaku such as Lilly of the Valley Tree or ones I had been looking forward to but have been passed here on DMM here like Amazon Lily.

game2534
06-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Send request to hunter, welcome to DMM where you can experience the same yet different FKG.

Well I don't think DMM is hard mode, if nothing it's easy to go F2P since you got loads of freebies, assist item, more friends slot means whales will gladly help even the weakest newbies. These whales will pull you through many hard stages with ease, you just have to leave pest infested route to them while you pile up your squads to gang up on pest. I play DMM for 2 months and my girls are already stronger than Nutaku counterpart. And I played Nutaku for almost 5 months now.

Been meaning to ask, but do the perma-reissues stop with Robinha or will there be more? Because if it stopped, I'm kinda bummed that I'll be missing out on some of the event girls I liked on Nutaku such as Lilly of the Valley Tree or ones I had been looking forward to but have been passed here on DMM here like Amazon Lily.

It shouldn't, just that perma-reissued in DMM got updated not too frequent.

AgentFakku
06-08-2017, 07:30 PM
I didn't know you guys can put your usernames in English

shit, I put all my in Japanese characters in fear they kick me out lol

ShadwNinjaX
06-08-2017, 07:41 PM

Well, I know it sucks, but you literally just started. So you could create a new account and give us the ally code for that account to link to.

game2534
06-08-2017, 07:45 PM

They should think of us like Chuunibyou who want to be cool by using English for username.:p

twilightdream
06-08-2017, 07:54 PM
maotd ; I'll do Evening and Geranium then you get double increase active skill bloom unit. Fun time begin.

ShadwNinjaX ; With your luck I bet you may get another rainbow in next month LOL.

Welcome Hunger seem like you are potential to be lucky guy LOL.
Girl you got is Greenbell a bebuff type girl.
I'll secretly add you so don't ignore some random Japanese name guy that has lv 93.
I'm don't have strong team but I can be useful... maybe...

game2534 ; We do have new perma-event once per month and I think they will put all event girl in it.
But it may take more then 2 years to complete add all event gilr up until now.
And too bad I should use English name too sob...

And... Mindrunner long time no see in same... name... never notice it's you.

Raine
06-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Well. I have enough bloom material, tons of gold and girls but only one elixir.
Which girl should I bloom first? Evening Primrose? Geranium? Or Bipinna Cosmos?

The whole process of blossoming + maxing to Lv.80 makes it more costly than evolution, so my personal preference is that gacha units always take priority. Primrose gets an additional x1.2 skill activation for her party, so hers will be more beneficial imo.

Stat increase in bloomed state is noticeably slower than in evolution state, so it'll take quite a while to approach the stats of Lv.70 pre-bloom. That's where the usefulness of the heart and affection stat bonuses from blossomed gifts comes in for girls with blossoming.

Re-reprinted (permanent) events are being added on a monthly basis, usually on the last maintenance day (Monday) of the month. Based on where we're at now (permanent #16), the ETA for Lily of the Valley Tree is 3 months; Amazon Lily is 26 months.

Welcome to the Orient. English names will work fine. I'm sure some of the Japanese are using Romanized names.

If you need some more allies, here's my ID: 112112066. I'm level 144. Let me know on this thread if you requested me.

ShadwNinjaX
06-08-2017, 08:20 PM
maotd ; I'll do Evening and Geranium then you get double increase active skill bloom unit. Fun time begin.

ShadwNinjaX ; With your luck I bet you may get another rainbow in next month LOL.

I'll secretly add you so don't ignore some random Japanese name guy that has lv 93.

game2534 ; We do have new perma-event once per month and I think they will put all event girl in it.

Another rainbow next month? Ooooooh how I wish it were true! LOL I doubt it in all honesty.

But man! 1 whole month with only 1 perma-event? I understand they don't want to flood their players and servers with so many permanent reissues, but eventually the current reissues with far, far outpace the perma-events. That would leave a monstrous gap. It would take forever to get to Amazon Lily (Event 42) while we are at Event 16. That is 26 months! More than 2 years! :( And that event I am looking forward to is 6 events (12 weeks approx) in the past from the latest reissue with Lamb's Ear. I don't know if there is a better way about this, like increasing the frequency eventually to keep pace or start a re-reissue somewhere in the middle of the eventual gap. I suppose I can kind of understand but man that still sucks for latecomers who missed reissues having to wait that long.

AgentFakku
06-08-2017, 08:26 PM
eh, I keep my name -

They should think of us like Chuunibyou who want to be cool by using English for username.:p

lol

Thanks!

ShadwNinjaX
06-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Re-reprinted (permanent) events are being added on a monthly basis, usually on the last maintenance day (Monday) of the month. Based on where we're at now (permanent #16), the ETA for Lily of the Valley Tree is 3 months; Amazon Lily is 26 months.

Hehe, posted at the same time! Great timing on both our parts. -cries- If you don't want your Amazon Lily, I'll take her off your hands if you'd be so kind good sir.... -sniffle- :( Ah well... Keep on moving on I guess. Let's just hope FKG just keeps on going to reach that point.

Raine
06-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Hehe, posted at the same time! Great timing on both our parts. -cries- If you don't want your Amazon Lily, I'll take her off your hands if you'd be so kind good sir.... -sniffle- :( Ah well... Keep on moving on I guess. Let's just hope FKG just keeps on going to reach that point.

Stalker! *looks out my window* How did y'know I have Amazon Lily? :p (being a "ninja" explains it, I suppose...)

Maybe the Japanese will figure out a way. One day, man.

AgentFakku
06-08-2017, 09:40 PM
put off the beginning ch., went straight for the Bloomers Card event5036

game2534
06-08-2017, 09:51 PM
put off the beginning ch., went straight for the Bloomers Card event5036

A little tips, watch for either 💡or speech bubbles from event girls, you will get good reward from the card. Ignore Nazuna, you will only get her 🎂
Welp, little slower than Roentgen, but yeah, pick only what's important.

AgentFakku
06-09-2017, 12:26 AM
oh shit, you buy Rainbow gurls,?5037

twilightdream
06-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Yes and No.
That tab use rainbow coin to trade.
The only way that I know to obtain the coin is pull dup 5* or 6* girl.

Raine
06-09-2017, 01:20 AM
It will take a very long time (in the order of several years) to even have enough tokens to buy a rainbow from that shop as a free player / without whaling. You'd rather just save up and pay for 6* ticket promos. Yes, you can also earn tokens from 5*/6* clones, but it's not reliable as there's no guarantee you'll get at least a gold pot everytime you roll.

Long story short, it's pretty much intended for big whales.

game2534
06-09-2017, 01:24 AM
It's more realistic to roll one rainbow out yourself before you have enough rainbow coins to trade for one 6*girl. The only good thing is, the side quest can be done casually without having to do something excessive.

maotd
06-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Wasn't expecting to get a response to my sig. Pest were actually annoying in Lavender's Perma-issue, the biggest annoyance is getting you ass kicked in re-issued missions by lv. 30 bugs (like the current one), when these are your team members:
Actually, it's as hard as Nutaku's FKG. Almost. When Lavender Reisue comes out on Nutaku, we have already good teams so, it's looks really easy. But I remember when I started on Nutaku, event missions were really hard. Even the beginner level.

If your team full of gold/silver arround lvl40 is so weak it's mainly because most of them are 0% affection. But actually, it's the easiest event of the game with Mountain Lily's event.

Also, pests level is just bullshit. you can fight high level pests in daily missions without any troubles but a team of 3 low level pests can nuke your best team on event maps. It's the same for recommended power level. You may need ~20k more on maps missions if you want to do something.

game2534
06-09-2017, 10:37 AM
silver can be inferior to good equipped bronze, enhance some silver rings helps a lot early on too.

maotd
06-09-2017, 11:22 AM
I guess I just misunderstand something... anyway.
Yep, thoses reissues are hard... like any other events actually. But 10 stamina maps are always doable. Just farm it again and again... Even if you get less currency, you will get more exp per stamina. so, more level... and more stamina, used for more currency.

twilightdream
06-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Mindrunner ; It's might good if you can get current event girl.
I think wiki already do translate the cheat sheet so it's easy to pick thing you aim.
The hard part is you have only 2 days + 10 hrs something to do it.

Volarmis
06-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Isn't it 11 days 20 hours & 5 min.?

My Japanese sucks, but I thought that that moonrune that looks like a ladder meant "days"?

You thought correctly, but you're looking at the current reissue.
The current main event is indeed 2 days away from ending.

twilightdream
06-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Side note DMM FKG do maintenance on Monday 14.00 JPN time (+9 GMT)
And the re-issue do automatic update during Wednesday 0.00 JPN time (+9 GMT)

Since you got her nothing to worry.

maotd
06-09-2017, 02:00 PM
If you can, get as much event currency as you can. This event give you an huge amoutn of money and manyu. Even ampies. You can easily get max level girl quickly with that.

AgentFakku
06-09-2017, 04:31 PM
just realise why I get boot out of the game when getting 100% affection

Im on the PG site lol

Do I need to do that pastebin stuff again on the R18 site?

ShadwNinjaX
06-09-2017, 05:52 PM
HH, you should be using this link for the R18 version http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/flower-x. It's still censored with blurry dick/vag as usual per Japanese censorship, but you still get the sex scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know that there's a collab between this version from FKG and a game called "Girls Symphony"? You can get a free 5 star (Slice) from it and alot of coins.

I was actually unaware DMM was running a collab event myself. So I need to go on Girls Symphony and accomplish what exactly? How much time left? Thanks for the info.

AgentFakku
06-09-2017, 06:24 PM
HH, you should be using this link for the R18 version http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/flower-x. It's still censored with blurry dick/vag as usual per Japanese censorship, but you still get the sex scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually unaware DMM was running a collab event myself. So I need to go on Girls Symphony and accomplish what exactly? How much time left? Thanks for the info.

thanks u know wut

I might not play the R18 even it has Hentai

Mosaic turns me off lol even thought most new Hentai ovas coming out have it

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know that there's a collab between this version from FKG and a game called "Girls Symphony"? You can get a free 5 star (Slice) from it and alot of coins.

thanks man

I didn't see any banner

then again, I can't read Japanese LOL

game2534
06-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Wednesday and Sunday.

AgentFakku
06-09-2017, 06:42 PM
5 moar lvls!

Also, wtf is game?

Like the Dark Babe - Argh! Yes, oh wait, this ain't R18 lol

twilightdream
06-09-2017, 06:56 PM
It's R-18. You just have to play on R-18 site if you want to see those scence.
This game like other version of FKG easy to play and understand. Good luck.

AgentFakku
06-09-2017, 07:00 PM
It's like Flower Knight Girls minus the maps and notes and attacks are music based

Tutorial was long - might not even remember

ShadwNinjaX
06-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Interesting with the animated girls. Kinda wish FKG had that. Would love to see my waifu Red Ginger hugging her teddy bear! My heart would melt! So out of curiosity, is Girls Symphony younger or older than FKG? And does it have a good following? Or is it close to getting the axe, close to how FKG collabs on Nutaku were the kiss of death for those other games?

ShadwNinjaX
06-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Umm... during my GS tutorial... I think on the 11 roll I just got a rainbow... I take it that is not normal? :eek:

twilightdream
06-09-2017, 07:46 PM
I do confirm Ninjax ID is LUCKY ID
Please don't ditch me in FKG sob...

game2534
06-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Shad luck is really extraordinary. Rainbow after Rainbow. RNGesus must blessed you.😄

ShadwNinjaX
06-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Rainbows are 4*, golds 3*, silvers 2*, and bronze 1*. You're a lucky bastard then. I never got a 4* in GS. Lol.

Holy cow! I always figured these tutorial rolls were programmed to be rigged to where maybe you got 1 gold. But never a rainbow. Damn.. :eek: I'm honestly shocked! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I do confirm Ninjax ID is LUCKY ID
Please don't ditch me in FKG sob...

Haha! Don't worry. FKG is my bread and butter as I really like that type of relaxed type of gameplay. I think I will like GS, but the potential of it getting more complex while not understanding Japanese is a bit worrisome. But at least it will help kill some time as I wait on FKG stamina/gathering's to come around.

- - - Updated - - -

Shad luck is really extraordinary. Rainbow after Rainbow. RNGesus must blessed you.😄

LOL! Only 1 rainbow in each game so far on DMM and took me a while before that one on Nutaku (ironically as I was leaving for good). So lucky for now, yes. But maybe not so much in the long run. Who knows! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! Only 1 rainbow in each game so far on DMM and took me a while before that one on Nutaku (ironically as I was leaving for good). So lucky for now, yes. But maybe not so much in the long run. Who knows! ;)

game2534
06-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Haha! Don't worry. FKG is my bread and butter as I really like that type of relaxed type of gameplay. I think I will like GS, but the potential of it getting more complex while not understanding Japanese is a bit worrisome. But at least it will help kill some time as I wait on FKG stamina/gathering's to come around.

GS is indeed more complex, not only you need correct elements, you also need variety of classes for harder difficulty too. I do have have 1 rainbow, a glass cannon mage that can deal over 10k damages with ease but couldn't take any (or some, but you got the picture) damage herself at all. Without Healer she will die before I can even blink lol.

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 12:00 AM

ooh mama, another waifu on my to "hit dat" list

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 03:54 AM
Damn Drip, im almost there5057

did Nutaku give or award tickets (not sure wut they were or how i got 'em) I know I had 5 tickets last time

Score Scarlet Tulip (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/161652936885)

evolved Green Bell 5056

maotd
06-10-2017, 04:01 AM
There is a special 10 days campaign where you can get 10 3-6* ticket, one every 2 gather. At low level it's super easy to do with all the level up.
Well done for Scarlet Tulip. She seems really good on DMM.

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 04:04 AM
bout 9 tickets of those guys used up in total so far...

maybe i was hasty. Wanted to see if they pull out 6*

wasn't sure wut kind of tickets they were

- - - Updated - - -

There is a special 10 days campaign where you can get 10 3-6* ticket, one every 2 gather. At low level it's super easy to do with all the level up.
Well done for Scarlet Tulip. She seems really good on DMM.

got ninja

thanks

oh I did remember seeing a bonus login

Myrdin
06-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Aww man, so lets see where to start. So much has been written during the time I was sleeping.

Right - First of Congrazt on you GS Rainbow pull.
I said it before, and I will again - GS has amazing art, the girls "move" all the time which makes it feel like a never version of FKG.
The music is baller and I recommend to the never players to play the first few levels with sound ON.
To bad you missed the first event. That had some amazing music going on IRC.

As for the way the Classes are done, Take a look at this for the explanation
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/10/yuGj8h.png
This was given to me by Rupturez - one of our veteran members, who quit after all this time. Was a good chap, and its to bad he decided to quit the game. Anyway this thing did prove helpfull to me when I started playing the game and did not yet properly understand the mechanics.

As for equipment - you dont get it - Or better to say, you get 2 pieces of the same typ in each event, but thats it.
How it works in this game is through Crafting. You craft equipment, which can be further re-crafted into a more powerful one - Wisit the exchange menu (scale on the bottom of the main scree). Its easy to figure out, everything is nicely graphically noted

When it comes to the drop rate - its the same RNG. I was rather lucky and got 3 rainbow girls Since I started.
When it comes to powering girls up - They lvl up naturally. You can also upgrade them with GS version of manyus. As for stat bonuses affection doesnt matter much, it just unlocks you the lvl restriction of the power ups you can buy.
This is the main way how to get extra non lvlup stats and can be done in the Unit tab, 4 tab from the beginning, you fill gems into the sheet and they add passive boost the the girl.
Also - if you get a certain point of affection, and certain amount of those sheets filled in, the Active Ability - or as I like to call it - the Ultimates graphic changes and gets a little bit more bad ass. You will notice this as the girls grow slowly stronger with your help.

As for the classes - Sorc. deal the highest damage, but die quickly. Enchanters are second weakest but can fire from the 2nd row, which makes them very very good. Healers can heal all units in their line, other than themselves. Defenders (Royal Guard... unnecessary long name) are you classic tanks, good if you need some one to be alone in a line or tank Boss AoE, etc. The Fighters and Soldiers are pretty much the same and I dont understand why they are split into two types. No real difference. They have solid attack stats and can withstand good punishment (I think one of them does slightly more damage while the other can withstand a bit more but thats about it)

I personally really like that game and decided to stick with it, so if any of you decide to join me, feel free to hit me up for the Allies ID.

game2534
06-10-2017, 05:11 AM
As for the classes - Sorc. deal the highest damage, but die quickly. Enchanters are second weakest but can fire from the 2nd row, which makes them very very good. Healers can heal all units in their line, other than themselves. Defenders (Royal Guard... unnecessary long name) are you classic tanks, good if you need some one to be alone in a line or tank Boss AoE, etc. The Fighters and Soldiers are pretty much the same and I dont understand why they are split into two types. No real difference. They have solid attack stats and can withstand good punishment (I think one of them does slightly more damage while the other can withstand a bit more but thats about it)

A little fix and adding, Sorcerer will buff themselves in middle row, the buff will last for 2 turns instead of 1 like buff from allies. And Cleric also heal themselves as well along with allies in back row. Fighter hit harder than Soldier, but can't heal self. So in harder stage they need cleric help to survive a long drawn out fight.

Also, plz add me Myrdin Senpai:p

ShadwNinjaX
06-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Apparently the manyu mission mystery continues but vice versa this time. Today, with the Red/blue being available, I see also that the purple/yellow manyu missions are also available have have been reset to where you get get FGs again. Interesting...

ShadwNinjaX
06-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Maybe from now on you can get all the Manyu's on both Sunday & Wednesday?

If true, it is certainly a nice and generous touch that we can earn the FGs too. That would be 16 obtainable FG's per week.

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Maybe from now on you can get all the Manyu's on both Sunday & Wednesday?

Pretty sure that's the case. I think there were timers on the maps the last time.

If true, it is certainly a nice and generous touch that we can earn the FGs too. That would be 16 obtainable FG's per week.

They won't reset each week.

twilightdream
06-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Well... maybe we can run morimori on other day too in future.
No... that shouldn't happen LOL.

Myrdin
06-10-2017, 10:53 AM
*scratches head* You confused me for Drip? Lol. He doesn't really drop by in this thread (well, he used to before).

As what maotd mentioned, those tickets come from a limited quest, until the 12th (before maintenance). 20 searches (探索 translates to "search") to get 2 flower stones and 10 tickets.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/10/mXlb.png

Anyway, congrats on Red Tulip. You got something at least.

Wait those have expiration until 12th of this month ? DAMN thats close. Will be doing a pull today, even though I wanted to wait for the next Gacha to be released so I can test one of the theories.

Myrdin
06-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Ah, no. By 12th, I meant to say the quest related to it will end on the 12th, written somewhere in the changelog.

The tickets won't expire, as always.

Phew, good. Coz since they normally dont expire I was a bit startled there.

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 03:07 PM
first 50 pull nets me silver and bronze lol 5062

maybe, I shouldn't do 50 pulls until I have at least all bronze and some silver

maotd
06-10-2017, 03:38 PM
My first 11 draw was pure shit like this. Nextx ones give me 2 gold each. Just gather more FG and retry later ;). At the begining on DMM, FG are just raining. You can expect like 400 FG in like... 2 or 3 weeks with all the newbie gifts and stages FG.

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 04:02 PM
since DMM in Japan, I should assume it's a day ahead in the states

heard y'all mention play Symphony for the FK crossover on Sun and Wed

@maotd

gotta try again yup,

ShadwNinjaX
06-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, can the GS veterans explain where and how about the events on that game? Unfortunately, the GS wikia is like 1/10th the site that FKG wikia is. Did a few of the event missions, see that I am getting some kind of "tickets" and so, ummmmmm.... :confused: what do I do with them? So the information is sorely lacking on what the currency for the event girl is, how to us it, why there seems to be a "shop", roses, etc. Sorry about bringing up GS in this FKG thread again.

game2534
06-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Just out of curiosity, can the GS veterans explain where and how about the events on that game? Unfortunately, the GS wikia is like 1/10th the site that FKG wikia is. Did a few of the event missions, see that I am getting some kind of "tickets" and so, ummmmmm.... :confused: what do I do with them? So the information is sorely lacking on what the currency for the event girl is, how to us it, why there seems to be a "shop", roses, etc. Sorry about bringing up GS in this FKG thread again.

Quite a lots of pictures to explain, so I'll hide in spoiler then.
The ticket you got is used to play Sugoroku (board game) located here
In phase 1, there're three difficulty, clear each to get event girl, exclusive skill and item slot x2, and limit break gem x10.

This is the board game pic
roll a die to proceed, each time consumes the tickets you have. You'll get coins, rose, and treasure box just by passing them. (don't have to land on square to get) Only automaton, power up/down, heart (recover hp), trap, and the likes will take effect if you land on the square.
Board game can be played again to farm rose and items.
Rose you got from playing Sugoroku can be traded for items here.

twilightdream
06-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Hunger can win the Salt Testament by get gold girl out from salt ticket
But you lose on YOLO no way...

About GS it's 2nd time for this dice roll event and it's not so welcome much
according to my native community. They said it's too annoying to roll that damn dice.
I can understand when I use 30 ticket to roll and end up got 1 space to move.

Mindrunner ; Morimori mean Saturday goldrush map.

ShadwNinjaX
06-10-2017, 08:07 PM

according to my native community. They said it's too annoying to roll that damn dice.

Tell me about it! I rolled a dice on the 3rd map and landed on one of those beastly raid boss types. I am in no way strong enough to defeat it. After the loss, it asked if I wanted to use one of GS's equivalent to a FG in what I thought was to keep the fight going. I was like hell no. It started me all the way at the beginning! WTF?! Luckily the 2nd time around I skipped over the two raid beasts and beat the map.

Btw, I made it to lvl 30. Will my FKG just appear eventually in FKG or do I need to do something to claim her?

twilightdream
06-10-2017, 08:37 PM

To claim item go here in FKG.

The banner that write フラワーナイトガールxガールズシン㠃•ã‚©ãƒ‹ãƒ¼

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 08:54 PM
I should play GS more. got stuck at assembling team. turns u can't put random girls (missed FK's freedom) will have to look at past posts since I saw something

I'll do reissues once im done with Bloomer girl

for some weird reason, I don't see my capacity increasing after lvl 20 or so

do we have to spend FG to increase capacity

I had to sell all my 2* knights to make room

- - - Updated - - -

Gacha rng always hate me

Tickets just luv me baby

twilightdream
06-10-2017, 09:16 PM
This might a lot out of topic.
Do anyone konw how to limit break weapon in Girls Cross Chronicle?

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 09:51 PM
This might a lot out of topic.
Do anyone konw how to limit break weapon in Girls Cross Chronicle?

For 3*+, gotta sell a dupe of the weapon to get a core which is used for the limit break. The current event gives a few generic cores which can be used for any 3* wind weapon. 1-2*s also use generic ones from selling anything of the same element and rarity.

twilightdream
06-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Thank you Unregistered-san.
OMG that core...
I'm too fucus on 4* weapon so didn't notice at all.
So it should be easy in GCC to break limit weapon... maybe... this game is still too young to judge anything.
-----------------------------
No... it's just like Kamipro -0-

Myrdin
06-11-2017, 04:00 AM
You do realize that you have to share Alphinia with ShadwNinjaX, right? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Say, Myrdin. Why did you replace Sakura with Cineraria?

Bah, humbuck. Each person has his own girl ;)
Alternate universe ? Or maybe just Sister Joy clones like in Pokemon :D

I have been playing with different settings and decided to add a Skill activation girl into each team, but since there is no Blooming yet I dont have it from the 6* so the 5* have to take place In the end once lvled up the difference in Power per squad (dont care about TP) will be negligible to deal with anything. ATM Sakura is in Team3 togather with Vici, to keep her in check hehe.

Anyway I see you updated your profile picture good Sir :D
A good choice, I to like the Tea Party in my garden the most (since the number of girls that have an actual sitting animation can be counted on the fingers of one hand)
Though I would prefer if you put your Garden into order so that there is a reason to visit.

Current team setup
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/11/BMmws.jpg
As you can see there are 3 things that all teams have in common
- Each team has 1 Girl of each type, with 1 girl of random type to fill in the last space (depending on different criteria I deem important at the time of setting it up).
-Each team is sorted in such a manner that Girls with AoE attacks are first in line, while girls with Single more powerfull one are at at the last space as finishers
-Each team has one girl with static Skill Activation passive to tilt the RnG slightly into my favor when it comes to Ultimates.
*Also I always try to balance the teams around 550 speed with the exception of team 1 who I usually use as the breaker.
*Appricot has not yet been added to a team since she is still under leveled, but I am slowly ĺeveling her up.

Also: I remember someone asking me to add them on DMM but cant remember who. Just send me a PM with your ID and I´ll add you once I get to it.

Mitoru
06-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Yeah, i think they do give them away sometimes.

ShadwNinjaX
06-11-2017, 08:54 AM
You do realize that you have to share Alphinia with ShadwNinjaX, right? :p

Share? What is this "share" you speak of? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm kind of hoping that the next event girl will be magic/purple (only 1 in the last 10 events or so), so I can have an excuse to farm yellow/purple daily again. I have 250 flower stones to roll for Christmas Apricot (magic), but I'd rather save them for my waifu's gacha that I'm looking forward to in the future.

I agree with you on that. Right now, I am very top heavy with slicers and weakest with only a couple magics so far. The reissues only offer a few magic to work toward as will currently. So another magic girl would be nice, especially now that I'm trying save up for Tiger Lily.

Hentaika
06-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Any suggestions for starting out?

ShadwNinjaX
06-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Like co-parenthood. One week with you, and one week with him. :p

Shared custody? NEVAH!!!!!!!!!! She's mine! MIIIIIINEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! My precious...... filthy, trickster hobbits... :p

maotd
06-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Someone knows how muchexp the bloom elixir maps gives? (the gold one) and if the bloom elixir drop rates are good or not?

twilightdream
06-11-2017, 11:05 AM
It's pure RNG. You can get nothing or get 5 elixir out from it.

twilightdream
06-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Just a reminder.
Life crystal shop / Commander medal shop / Special mission medal shop
will be reset during today maintenance.

Maintenance will start at 14.00 JP time (+9 GMT).

twilightdream
06-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Is this a bug or is it normal for a Bloomed Dendrobium to attack twice in a row (two attacks in other words)? Saw this with one of my allies yesterday and today.

It's her bloom passive.

Myrdin
06-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Is this a bug or is it normal for a Bloomed Dendrobium to attack twice in a row (two attacks in other words)? Saw this with one of my allies yesterday and today.

There are not many bugs of this type, that last for long on DMM. They are fast to fix anything.
Once bloomed she has a 100% chance to attack one more time after the whole team does, and this attack of hers can also proc her Ult. AoE.
She was an army wipeing machine before, but not she just demolishes any units of 3 pests on her lonesome :)

maotd
06-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Off topic but:

Also, I have no idea how some people can have 2 pics in their sig, while I'm getting error messages all the time...

You can't have 2 pics in your sig but you can have 1 pic with two pics in it. Just use Paint, Photoshop or every king of soft like this to make 1 pic with as many pics as you want.

maotd
06-11-2017, 04:02 PM
I think it's because you upload it on this site. Try to use another one. Seems you"re from Belgium, so you should have no problem to use this one: http://www.xooimage.com/fr/

ShadwNinjaX
06-11-2017, 05:59 PM
What about a polygamic relationship? :p

*hides in a bunker*

I did not know you wished to die so badly... Very well then... Oh? You're hiding?.... How cute. Buh-bye...

https://media.giphy.com/media/hDMFfyFzMVI52/giphy.gif

game2534
06-11-2017, 06:31 PM
*Sip tea and looking at ongoing war*
"hmmm, peaceful as always..."

twilightdream
06-11-2017, 10:45 PM
OH NO NUKE !!!!!!!

Mindrunner ; There is nothing to be fear my friend, it's will come true for sure.
Only time can spare us.

--------------------------------------------

Maybe just maybe. New event girl is magic type.

ShadwNinjaX
06-12-2017, 04:23 AM
Game is up after a few minutes of extended maintenance.

Treasure rally again. May the Nazupon RNG be with all of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Nailed it! :D

Treasure rally? That's a new one for me. The fact you brought up RNG has me a bit concerned. Yay magic girl! I need one so badly!

Eab1990
06-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Jesus, I didn't even recognize Waterlily in her bridal outfit. Nerine looks cute too.

I'm ready for an alternate Daisy, whatever that may be.

Raine
06-12-2017, 04:45 AM
New Event"Search for the Bride's Ore" (06.12.17 - 06.26.17)
Collect [event currency] to play the Treasure Rally and obtain the event knight 5★ BouvardiaGachasNew Character Gacha (06.12.17 - 06.26.17)
Increased rates for:
6★ Water Lily (Bride)
5★ Nerine (Bride)
5★ Yomena

Re-Act Ability Priority Gacha (06.12.17 - 06.19.17)
Only those with the re-act ability (chance to do second attack) are included for the 5* and 6* portion of the poolBlossoming
(stats+ability only)6★ Water Lily (Bride)
5★ Nerine (Bride)
5★ Yomena
5★ Bouvardia

6★ Ionocidium
5★ Ifafa Lily
5★ Epidendrum
5★ Lily of the Valley TreeNew MissionsStory Dungeon 38Campaigns30% discount on the following maps (06.12.17 - 06.19.17):
a. All story maps

29th Month Campaign (06.12.17 - 06.22.17)
Log in everyday during this period to get 2 flower gems per dayDMM Point PromosPurchase 60 flower stones (from 36) at the shop for 3,000 DMM points (06.12.17 - 07.10.17)OtherShop updates
- Life Crystal tab
- Leader Medal tab
- Special Duty Medal of Honor tab

Max comrade slots increased by 10
New garden items
New BGM
Home background changed to Lilywood
1 apology flower stone for comrade slots bug and another for extension of maintenance
- - - Updated - - -

Here's a Treasure Rally event to give you an idea of the drill: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_Viewing_and_the_Goddess%27_Medicine_Box

twilightdream
06-12-2017, 05:22 AM
When I start play FKG on DMM I run into this Treasury hunting but didn't progress much.
Well at that time I still mostly on Nutaku.

And... Roentgen what about the champagne?
Should we drink it?

game2534
06-12-2017, 05:30 AM
Kind of like fire-cracker in the last treasure rally event?

twilightdream
06-12-2017, 05:42 AM
yea... I should drink it. Celebrate... for my 1st 11 bronze roll...
no pic sir... no... no....

game2534
06-12-2017, 05:42 AM
lol last treasure rally was Elder Flower, I could barely get her and all skill/slot since I still such a noob. That's some dedication for sure.

And is it like, they give a tweak to how dodge system working?

yea... I should drink it. Celebrate... for my 1st 11 bronze roll...
no pic sir... no... no....

Wait, seriously...? that legendary horror I witnessed once... It's happen to you...? What have you done to made RNGesus that mad? Words can't described how I feel sorry for you right now...

Raine
06-12-2017, 05:54 AM
lol last treasure rally was Elder Flower, I could barely get her and all skill/slot since I still such a noob. That's some dedication for sure.

And is it like, they give a tweak to how dodge system working?

I'm just OC with it; leaving stuff incomplete isn't in my nature.

For evasion, it has an explicitly-stated chance for the first 2 turns and decreases beyond turn 2. Ionocidium in blossomed form, for example, now evades at 80% chance for the first 2 turns, 50% afterwards.

twilightdream
06-12-2017, 05:58 AM
game2534... My friend... my comrade...
For now I just sit and relax drink hot cocoa, type this topic, and look at the screen that show I left 6 gems.

No nothing to worry I believe I need blue feather to change my destiny.
I just have to find it... somewhere...

Raine
06-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Ionocidium was for a different topic (evasion). I just used her as example.

For Treasure Rally:
In each area, there are 4 lanes with a girl in each of them. Each lane has different rewards (manyu, dragons, gifts+ampules, forge spirits). For every Nazupon roll, the number on the ball determines how many steps a girl will take. You can choose to move any of the 4 girls after rolling. Somewhere before the end of each lane, there's a chest containing either the event girl or an upgrade of her. A number at the top of the lane will show how many steps exactly you need before that item. It will be gone from other lanes once a girl in a particular lane gets it.