PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Myrdin
06-12-2017, 06:20 AM
Guys I will give you an invaluable advice - You get Stamina potions in abundance - USE THEM.

I use like 20 of them, Since I had stocked up on almost 200. These events - where you flip cards to get A SHIT METRIC TON of items are where its most worth to use them. Dont worry about using them, there are many promotions where you get them daily plus the one for doing quests, so really its best to pop them bad boys and chug down that delicious delicious liquid stamina.
This way you will never be stress pressured to get your rewards before the Event ends. Or you can use it to bullrush through an event like that so that you can spend those extra days you freed this way on other things that you might require like Whaleship, Elixers, Manyus, Dragons, etc etc.

twilightdream
06-12-2017, 06:22 AM
You'll get event girl and her bloom by playing treasure hunt.

Pic show 2nd area treasre hunt and in crapy circle is event girl bloom.
So you just have to progress hunting it.

game2534
06-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Always aim for Nazuna pot first, especially if you are not too strong yet. (Like me in the last treasure rally) The rest is definitely worth to get though. Just plan your priority.

twilightdream
06-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Ah.. I failed to describe event properly...
Yea I'll left this topic a bit to get some rest. Too much neglect effect on me from dat gacha.

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Can't get on DMM because there are too many people online, great...

That's one way of saying the site is down, I guess.

maotd
06-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Well... I did understand... nothing with this event. It's fun but... how it work exactly? Is there any stratagies to use for maximize the rewards or the efficiency of the race?

Raine
06-12-2017, 10:30 AM
I've been juggling between working on the wiki and farming a bit before going to sleep.

Also, holy fu-
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/12/cRC1o9zF7.png

Myrdin
06-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Twilightdream let me give you hope my friend !
NEVER give up. Stay hyped up and positive and Lady Luck will bless you !

After all on DMM you not only get 3x times the amount of FGems you get on Nutaku, so you can regroup and prepare for the next pull rather quickly even if your luck failed you and you pulled the "heartbreaker" combo of 11 bronzes - but - BUT - you also get FREE tickets that can grant you anything from 3* to a 6* ! Something like this you get on Nutaku only from 50 FG gacha, that according to our intel is no longer even a thing (seems like those turds at Nutaku thought its too good for us "peasants" and we dont deserve anything for free), which also gives you additional more pulls = higher chance of success "

I was hesitated to share this, but seeing as you are rather gentle soul, who always wishes luck upon others, I wanted to give you a brotherly "pat on the shoulder". Seems like you wishing for us finally brought a miracle:

I got this from my 10 tickets I´ve saved up from the last ticket event and used just now.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/12/WRiVHg9py.jpg

When I was pulling I clapped my hands loudly and shouted "Give me a 6 !" (Was pretty good relaxing week for me so I am in a good mood)
And these were the results.

I have waited a VERY long time to get some results from the Gacha. Eventually RnG had to hit at some point.
First Appricot on Nutaku and now this girl, whom I have yet to identify and look at what she does.

To demonstrate the randomness - I immediately did a 11 pull with FG and got 10 bronze and one silver :D So yeah, random is random.

maotd
06-12-2017, 10:42 AM
Well done for that awesome roll. The girl is Soapwort, a 6* with bloom form, 20% atk buff and counter. A good girl.

Raine
06-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Well... I did understand... nothing with this event. It's fun but... how it work exactly? Is there any stratagies to use for maximize the rewards or the efficiency of the race?

It's pretty much like sugoroku: roll the Nazupon/lottery and move a number of spaces depending on the number rolled. I posted the rough mechanics in the previous page, at the top.

In each area, there are 4 lanes with a girl in each of them. Each lane has different rewards (manyu, dragons, gifts+ampules, forge spirits). For every Nazupon roll, the number on the ball determines how many steps a girl will take. You can choose to move any of the 4 girls after rolling. Somewhere before the end of each lane, there's a chest containing either the event girl or an upgrade of her. A number at the top of the lane will show how many steps exactly you need before that item. It will be gone from other lanes once a girl in a particular lane gets it.

As to whether you need to complete all 4 lanes in an entire area or not, it's not necessary. You can move to the next area after getting the event girl/event girl's upgrade in one lane. Fastest way is to just keep moving 1 girl until she gets to the important item.

If you're lucky with rolling the high-numbered balls like "3" or "4" from the Nazupon/lottery, you'll certainly get the most out of the tokens because you'll be able to advance the girls farther along the lanes and get to the Nazunabot chest (containing the event girl/upgrades) asap. Otherwise, you'll have to grind some more and hope for good RNG with Nazupon rolls.

game2534
06-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Woot that's a great roll, 1rainbow and 1gold, both new too. Soapwart can even recover hp. Although I rarely see her on ally list.

Raine
06-12-2017, 11:20 AM
I got this from my 10 tickets I´ve saved up from the last ticket event and used just now.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/12/WRiVHg9py.jpg

GZ, Myrdin. :) She has that -30% enemy skill chance debuff (if I'm not mistaken, that's the highest for skill chance debuffs) and a chance to self-heal each turn.

- - - Updated - - -

New event page is up.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/The_Search_for_the_Bride%27s_Ore#Treasure_Rally

twilightdream
06-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Myrdin thank you.
Around that moment the stun effect from legendary pull not worn out properly.

I realize Mindrunner still fresh in DMM so I decide to post something about the running lane
with some crop pic. but the result...
I just do very short post and miss-croping the picture.

So it's like OK I'm drunk. I'm smoke too much. Enough. Rest go rest REST.

I already know from very first moment that RNG on DMM will not go easy on me.
20 gems on my first day just trun out into 3 bronze and 1 silver.
2nd day the silver ticket give me dup. And 7th day gold ticket give gold girl that very hard to use.

Compare with Nutaku I'm already get 3 gold from 25 gems on first day. And I still remember all gold on my first day.

No worry I can move on. My short term plan is try to be useful helper group for my allies.
Long term... not telling yet but I'll try to reach it.

And that's very good pull Myrdin. If I have more stronger group I'll send allies request to you.

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 12:02 PM
New event page is up.

It doesn't reflect the changes that happened for this event. The progress buttons alternate as roll. Special tiles are in all areas. Loot is spread between lines relatively evenly. The centerpiece switches to different prizes in other lines as you get them. There's also a graphical representation of the distances traveled.

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 12:37 PM

Translation, please? I don't speak Rune. Something is going to happen on the 19th, and that's it.

There's another announcement saying something about "Release and the number 29.

Also, I just got 5 FG's and Nazuna's wearing a wedding dress.

Edit: for some reason I have 31/41 now when I checked the ally tab, instead of 31/31...

Gacha prioritizing characters with double attack abilities is available until the 19th.

It's been 29 months since release. Everyone gets two stones/day for ten days.

June Bride themed event

Ally lists have been increased by ten because devs felt like it.

AgentFakku
06-12-2017, 02:13 PM
dat explains why I had more allies spot lol

which Gacha is the double attack on? Need picz since I can't read lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, you drank too much Sake (I think he's Japanese, so) before that 11 pull. That explains everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Translation, please? I don't speak Rune. Something is going to happen on the 19th, and that's it.

There's another announcement saying something about "Release and the number 29.

Also, I just got 5 FG's and Nazuna's wearing a wedding dress.

Edit: for some reason I have 31/41 now when I checked the ally tab, instead of 31/31...

nvm should go read the previous posts lol

thanks

maotd
06-12-2017, 02:17 PM
It's Yomena: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Yomena
She is just a bit supr powerful. 25% chance to attack again, +12% damage for whole team (it seems) when evolved.

ShadwNinjaX
06-12-2017, 04:48 PM
dat explains why I had more allies spot lol

which Gacha is the double attack on? Need picz since I can't read lol

- - - Updated - - -

nvm should go read the previous posts lol

thanks

Smaller pool of candidates though. Dunno if it affects the outcome, probably not. Gave it a shot. Only bronze and silvers.... T^T Have enough for another try but I think I really need to start saving up FGs if I want a shot at Tiger Lily.

twilightdream
06-13-2017, 02:27 AM
Eh... just a short post...
Mindrunner I'm not Japanese.
I live in Southeast Asia.
And I drunk because I drink too much cocoa LOL.

Raine
06-13-2017, 05:24 AM
Alright... because loading up the rally page was quite a PITA until earlier today and I was already too tired to make a more elaborate post yesterday, I just opted to link the Event 56 (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_Viewing_and_the_Goddess%27_Medicine_Box#Tre asure_Rally)'s mechanics for convenience's sake. I recently found out that the UI was actually updated and that there are already Special Panels starting in Area 1. Event 56 didn't have these panels until Area 9, iirc.

UI
http://i.imgur.com/qPoAUvn.png

A: The rewards within the chests represented by icons in [G]. When one of the rally girls get the first reward (event girl or her skill/slot flower), the other chests turn into flowerpots (bronze, then silver, then gold) until all of them are cleared.

B: Shows the number of the area currently being played. After getting the first item (event girl or her skill/slot flower) in [A], a new area will be unlocked.

C: Accesses the treasure rally home page.

D: Full reward list for the active area.

E1: Blue lane. Water Lily [E1'] is on this lane.
E2: Red lane. Nerine [E2'] is on this lane.
E3: Yellow lane. Yomena [E3'] is on this lane.
E4: Green lane. Bouvardia [E4'] is on this lane.

F: A special panel. Its color will determine which lane color will be affected, and its number will determine the number of panels the girl in the affected lane will move. For example, if one of the girls lands on a blue colored "Move 2" special panel, the girl in the blue lane will move 2 steps. If it's a "To Next" special panel, then the girl in the affected lane will move to the next special panel. Special panels only activate when landed on.

Take advantage of these to start a combo and advance multiple girls from just a single roll.

G: A "progress bar" of sorts. Indicates the position of the girls in their respective lanes. That mini-icon in the middle of every bar represents the central chest in the lane, which may contain a rewards specified in [A].

H: Rolls the Nazupon using Ore [K]. You can only use the roll in the current area. If you roll a "1" ball twice in a row, you'll receive 1 Champagne [L].

I: Indicates the number of panels between the girl's location and the chest(s) in the center of each lane, and after that, the number of panels from the goal.

J: The Nazupon. Not much to say here other than good luck...

K: Shows the number of Marriage Ore currency. Ore is used to roll the Nazupon [J].

L: Shows the number of Festival Champagne currency. Using Champagne will let you move a girl to the next special panel without rolling the Nazupon.

M: Button for using Champagne.

Doing a Combo Using Special Panels
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/13/r3MWRL.jpg

In this test roll, I got the "1" ball from the Nazupon. (Well, fuck that...)

With only 1 step, I was given the following options from top to bottom:
A. Blue: Blue Lane-Move 3 Special Panel
B. Red: Coin panel
C. Yellow: Blue Lane-Move 2 Special Panel
D. Green: Coin panel

No possible combos with B or D, so it'd be either A or C. I'll have to pick one that will result in as many combos as possible, so I can do more advancements with less Nazupon rolls.

Option A: Water Lily would move once (because of the "1" roll) and land on the Blue Lane-Move 3 Special Panel, so as an effect, she would move 3 times. She would then land on the Green Lane-Move 3 Special Panel, making Bouvardia on the green lane move thrice and land on a Yellow Lane-To Next Special Panel. This would force Yomena on the yellow lane to head to the next Special Panel, which is a Blue Lane-Move 2 Special Panel. Water Lily would then move by 2 more panels and land on a coin panel. End of combo. Moved 3 girls by a total of 10 panels (1+3+3+1+2).

Option C: Yomena would land on the Blue Lane-Move 2 Special Panel. Water Lily would move by 2 panels (skipping the Move 3 Panel in the process) and land on a coin panel. End of combo. Moved 2 girls by a total of 3 panels (1+2).

Of course, I ultimately went with A in this one.I hope those would help you, folks.

Myrdin
06-13-2017, 05:29 AM
Just pop those stamina potions and go for full clear Roentgen :D
Thats the manly way to do it ! Ha-Ha-Ha !.....

Nice post though. Will be going for full clear anyway though. Free stuff is free stuff and as I said before, these types of events (Rally, Gacha, and Flip cards) give the most free stuff one can normally get ^^

Raine
06-13-2017, 06:15 AM
Just pop those stamina potions and go for full clear Roentgen :D
Thats the manly way to do it ! Ha-Ha-Ha !.....

Nice post though. Will be going for full clear anyway though. Free stuff is free stuff and as I said before, these types of events (Rally, Gacha, and Flip cards) give the most free stuff one can normally get ^^

Thanks, Myrdin. It took me a while because I kept getting stuck at loading the rally interface for w/e reason, and I needed to take some screencaps. I know maotd was also looking for efficiency tips, so I thought I'd share the combos thing.

Oh, and ofc, I always go for full clears for those, mate. ;) Unfortunately, I used up my stamina potions on hand after that card flip event, so... um, you could lend me some of those 200 potions, perhaps? :p :p :p

Myrdin
06-13-2017, 06:15 AM
Thanks, Myrdin. It took me a while because I kept getting stuck at loading the rally interface for w/e reason, and I needed to take some screencaps. I know maotd was looking for efficiency tips, so I thought I'd share the combo-ing thing as well.

Oh, and ofc, I always go for full clears for those, mate. ;) Unfortunately, I used up my stamina potions on hand after that card flip event, so... um, you could lend me some of those 200 potions, perhaps? :p :p :p

If only there was some sort of in-game trade I wouldnt mind sending you a couple dozen believe me, simply because I use them only for events like these, when there are other events or promotions my stock of potions tends refills back again rather quickly.

Mitoru
06-13-2017, 10:29 AM

Finally after 8 months it happened. I have so many yellow manyu saved since all my piece girls are maxed out i just need to farm gold for her.

maotd
06-13-2017, 10:36 AM
It's not just a 3* ticket from the secret dungeon? Anyway, on Nutaku, there is 5* ticket (not even 5*+) for 4k Nutaku gold and meanwhile on DMM we got 1 week with 2FG per day, one week with free x1.5 gold and another week with more free 2FG per days. It's just a totally different world. And maybe some Nutaku-friends here should give a try to DMM just once.

- - - Updated - - -

Well done Mitoru :D

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of FG... i just pass the 50 FG and I don't even notice it...

twilightdream
06-13-2017, 10:38 AM
I'll buy DMM gems deal tomorrow. sob...

game2534
06-13-2017, 11:08 AM
@Mitoru GJ getting rainbow! She has one of the funniest idle position in game. Man, I just waste my 50 gems down the drain though...

I'll buy DMM gems deal tomorrow. sob...

3000DMM for 60 gems or 5000DMM promotion deal?

Myrdin
06-13-2017, 11:50 AM

Finally after 8 months it happened. I have so many yellow manyu saved since all my piece girls are maxed out i just need to farm gold for her.

Congratulations friend !
Onci is a good girl, she will serve you well.

So I take it that Mapple and Sakura in your Sig. have been DMM points deals ?

Also guys: Dont be affraid to send me Allies request. You dont have to wait for lvling up your account or ask me for permission.
My ID is at the front page of this thread, so if you feel like it just send it over. We have twice the size for allies on DMM, so there is no reason to not fill it with people from here :)

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 12:05 PM
I got lucky w/ a weak team51085109

cleared the event's 1st phase - guess it was possible since it was less RNG and less splitting of the team since I had one strong squad and the rest were weak as shit :V + OP Helper Squad

Thanks to Helper Squad, saved my ass

Last event I couldn't 3 star the 80 maps

maotd
06-13-2017, 12:24 PM
Mindrunner: Yes, it's said "Premium Gacha Ticket x1" aka 3* ticket. Or exactly 3* DMM ticket aka 3*-6* ticket. But it's still really good.

Well done Hungry.

twilightdream
06-13-2017, 12:49 PM
I think I can already say something like "COMMANDER HUNGER COMING IN HOT WITH HIS GIRLS" lol.

game2534 ; 60 gems, my native junior annoy me a lot with Bridal Nerine.
Since he know Nerine is my first rainbow on Nutaku. So he want me to pull her what ever it cost.
He keep spamming Nerine pic to me and said I should save my waifu from pedo bears. AH...
I want to try my luck again but maybe I'll buy it next week.

Myrdin ; I add you Myrdin, thank you. I'm lv 97 Japanese name guy with Susuki as assistant.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 12:49 PM
oh shit forgot when u a new playa

u need a shit ton of cash plus inventory space

was abotu to evolve Sweet William Catchfly but realise Im poor lol

Mitoru
06-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Congratulations friend !
Onci is a good girl, she will serve you well.

So I take it that Mapple and Sakura in your Sig. have been DMM points deals ?

I created a few accounts until i got one with an early 6 (Sakura) and then got Maple and Nightmaher from the newbie deals, so Iono is basically my first "legit" free rainbow.
Really stoked about having her with me.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 02:04 PM
2nd 50 pull is much better (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/161785330405) I think lol - don't remember wut the 1st was but I know I had less silver

I got 4 more silver enuff to replace an entire squad with Silver and only 5 Gold Gurls: Cosmo Chocolate, Animal Crossing-chan, Bouv-something French Flower Gurl, Green Bell, Red Saffron lol forget the name

still no gold yet

I will keep going

Myrdin
06-13-2017, 02:18 PM
I created a few accounts until i got one with an early 6 (Sakura) and then got Maple and Nightmaher from the newbie deals, so Iono is basically my first "legit" free rainbow.
Really stoked about having her with me.

Opplaaa wrong name. Thanks for subtly setting it straight (unlike certain ungrateful kohai here :D). Truth to be told, since I stopped caring about the story I stopped caring about the names of the girls - at least those I dont have or dont have any interest in, etc.

I will keep going

THAT`S the Spirit !

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 04:45 PM
hmm I better go find an reissued event dat allows me to exploit gold...

then I can knock up 2 flowers w/ one rod

Raine
06-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Sharing another example as a follow-up to my little rally guide.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/14/m7ocOwsPF.jpg

Eliminate red and green lanes. Decide between blue lane (Water Lily) and yellow lane (Yomena). The end result of either option will be Nerine moving to the Advance To Next Special Panel, but the apparent better option is the one that will have more girls advancing than the other. Thus, I went for the yellow lane.

We can only see a number of special panels at a time for the most part, so the most appealing combo based on the panels you see isn't always the best option. Regardless, it should still prove useful in many cases.

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 12:43 AM
I know dis is weird to ask but... [even though I played Nutaku FK for almost a year]...

is there anything else besides gacha rolls and expanding inventory space that involves spending FG?

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 12:49 AM
Roentgen ; I'll secretly adding you now.
I'm the lv 97 (goingto 98) guy with Susuki as assistant. Thank you.

Myrdin ; OMG Myrdin YOU HAVE KUROYURI+KIRINSOU.
Other girls in your squad might be melt by their cool looking.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ah... I realize that's not waht Hunter ask oTL.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Girls Symphony current event is now on 2nd phase.
4 new event map add for extra event currency and free gems.
Don't forget to play the new stage of annoying dice roll too.
Good luck. (I already got killed in dice roll)

game2534
06-14-2017, 01:06 AM
As long as big boss square doesn't have more than 200k hp, I can handle it. But seriously it's worse than FKG treasure rally since there're fumble roll and many trap squares despite its similar in nature.

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 03:17 AM
A little update on GS from my native friend.
There is special (free) gacha roll in game.
If you roll it will guarantee 1 rainbow and at least 1 gold.

I do get my waifu out of it.

game2534
06-14-2017, 03:22 AM
Wait... guarantee rainbow? that's goddang generous for them.

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 03:31 AM
Wait... guarantee rainbow? that's goddang generous for them.

Yes guarantee rainbow. I got this girl.

This is good sign they ringing the bell to call player back to them.
Maybe they planing for big system update soon since this game already run for 5 months.

game2534
06-14-2017, 06:44 AM
Dang, the gold I got is dupe... And rainbow is cleric too. My luck is just so screwed...

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 07:12 AM
Roentgen ; According to Mindrunner post it should be special ticket.
I didn't pay much attention so didn't know when that ticket arrive LOL.

GS didn't have any big update yet I hope they have one Soon™

game2534 ; My friend she's still rainbow. Give her chance to serve you.
Look at me I'm seeking for rainbow like mad-man then I got legendary roll LOL.

game2534
06-14-2017, 07:17 AM
Whew, now who should I exchange... GS is different from FKG that you need a good balance of team and not just waifu factor.

Edit: And fully clear all trade has to offer! I may complain about getting cleric but I know full well that her worth will shine in high difficult stage/ boss AOE. In easy stage cleric doesn't have much use due to overall low stat though. Rainbow cleric hit far weaker than even silver Sorcerer.

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 07:42 AM
I put cleric alongside with duo fighter to help healing.
But many time cleric got kill in fighting progress LOL.

game2534
06-14-2017, 07:50 AM
Keep either Guardian or Another Cleric behind for some def buff pretty much only way since you can't increase def directly tn GS:p

Myrdin
06-14-2017, 09:15 AM
Got a soldier (one I dont really care about at that) out of the gacha, and the 3rd of the 3 starting gold girls you can choose from.
But still its a free roll with a guaranteed rainbow so I aint gonna complain. Domo Arigato GS team tachi.

The funny thing though is... I have 4 of them Rainbows now.... 2 purple and 2 green..... I REALLY want some other type like red or blue gdammit :D

And this is the generosity of the DMM team thats stand Behind FKG and GS. You can feel how much these people care for their player base. I mean common even if it was just a free 11 roll that would be amazing, but a 11 roll with one Gold and one RAINBOW guaranteed ? Thats going far and beyond the line of duty and I really appreciate these guys (hence why I am not opposed to spend cash on DMM unlike Nutkaku)

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 10:24 AM
When luck stay by your side in wrong game...

I'll spend some for GS team to thank for their generosity.

game2534
06-14-2017, 10:35 AM
When luck stay by your side in wrong game...

I'll spend some for GS team to thank for their generosity.

that 5000dmm for rainbow of choice? or 3000 for 1 gold guarantee? Or 100dmm yolo?

maotd
06-14-2017, 01:44 PM
I don't really play GS but free rainbow is still free rainbow:
She is a green soldier (sword is soldier class?). No really waifu power but I'm not that much into instruments. But rainbow is rainbow, free is free and both at the same time is awesome.

Myrdin
06-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Most of the time these pop ups can all be "translated" when you open the Gacha screen. Since there are so many tabs and there is one changing every day or two, its much faster and easier than translating all of it.
The only time there is something necessary for translation tends to be after a maintenance when some new content, or additional upgrade to the thing we already have are being implemented.
And seeing as Roentgen got reliable info on the last two, I dont doubt he will give us the heads up when something big happens :cool:

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 04:05 PM
used my 5* ticket (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/161828162385) from finishing daily login bonus and score my 6 girl, Camelia, earlier than my Nutaku account which got her this year after nearly a year

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 06:08 PM
When luck really on your side but in wrong server... wat da hag happening with me!

game2534 ; Thanks for the tip I mostly put enchanter in 2nd row. Will change.
And just do normal YOLO got 2 loli didn't pay for GS yet. :o

Myrdin
06-14-2017, 06:22 PM
When luck really on your side but in wrong server... wat da hag happening with me!

Oh wow.. that one Hell`uva pull bruh. 1 Rainbow and a 7 golds. Amazing.
Gratulations !

game2534
06-14-2017, 06:29 PM
That's almost miracle to pull that. Congratz!

ShadwNinjaX
06-14-2017, 06:29 PM
I don't really play GS but free rainbow is still free rainbow:
She is a green soldier (sword is soldier class?). No really waifu power but I'm not that much into instruments. But rainbow is rainbow, free is free and both at the same time is awesome.

Please forgive the newb question, but I looked at the banners/gachas and am not seeing it. Where is this free rainbow/gold roll on GS? :confused:

game2534
06-14-2017, 06:36 PM
Please forgive the newb question, but I looked at the banners/gachas and am not seeing it. Where is this free rainbow/gold roll on GS? :confused:

It should be on the first tab in gacha page

ShadwNinjaX
06-14-2017, 06:47 PM
It should be on the first tab in gacha page

First tab I see is referencing 5000DM, which I assume is just like the FKG newcomer deal. 2nd tab shows what looks like a step up gacha. Rest of the tabs show 3 girl deals.

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Thank you Myrdin.
Thank you game2534.
AH... I want to try a pull on DMM but have no gems oTL.

Ninjax my friend try Nutaku trick CLEAR CASHE. Maybe that special gacha page will popup.
Like game said it's on the first page in gacha tab.
According to DEV note they just put this gacha roll yesterday.

ShadwNinjaX
06-14-2017, 07:23 PM
Ninjax my friend try Nutaku trick CLEAR CASHE. Maybe that special gacha page will popup.
Like game said it's on the first page in gacha tab.
According to DEV note they just put this gacha roll yesterday.

Nothing still. Guess I'm shit out of luck in this regard. :(

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 08:02 PM

Congrats!

dmm or Nutaku lol JK

DMM leeching your luck :V

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 08:53 PM
Congrats!

dmm or Nutaku lol JK

DMM leeching your luck :V

It's on Nutaku noooo...... if I just can roll like this on DMM.... T^T
And than you Hunter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ninjax let's wait for Roentgen maybe we still have way out of this.

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 11:31 PM
ooooh is that a challenge, mate?!

Challenge Accepted!

I'll get a better roll lol

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 11:58 PM
Sorry I miss type. I mean to type Thank you.
No challenge Hunter I didn't mean that oTL.

maotd
06-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Best. Gather. EVER!
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/2/1/gather-527a2c6.jpg

Hopefully, Money Tree is so cute.

maotd
06-15-2017, 06:28 AM
'cause I got no stamina, not gold and only 36 poor seeds. I just got a damn road full of tiny seeds and nothing more (and a medium teddy but only at the end).

game2534
06-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Ok, wasn't looking at the rest of that pic. :p

- - - Updated - - -

So, I checked Iris her stats if I were to bloom her. Is there a reason why all her stats take a serious dip? A loss from almost 2500 HP, -2000 Atk., almost -400 Def.

Dafuq?

Bloomed will drop the stat back to awakened lv.1, so make sure you have enough manyu to level her up again. I also stock enough yellow manyu before blooming my waifu.

maotd
06-15-2017, 08:31 AM
It's normal since she turn back from lvl70 to lvl1 and don't get doubled affection bonus like when she get evolved form.
Someone (I gess it's Roentgen) said some stuff about that some pages ago. Fesh bloomed form is weak compared to max level evolved girl and need a lot of ressources to back to their usual power. That's why 2nd affection gauge help a lot. And, IMO, why you should not bloom a girl until you have enough gold/manyu to quick level up her to lvl 30/40.

twilightdream
06-15-2017, 08:54 AM
The most annoying thing for new fresh player is money.
We need it badly to upgrade our squad but don't get it much LOL.

Seem Roentgen don't drop by at all.

maotd
06-15-2017, 09:21 AM
For money, you just need to do only low stamina event stages. They give more money and more exp to get more stamina and even more money. Add the money got from event and 2/3* girls and you will have enough if you manage it well and don't blow it stupidly. Espacially on DMM where money is raining.

twilightdream
06-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Myrdin is powering up! He's in top-form.
If it possible don't take Anenone out, I like her sweep motion.

AgentFakku
06-15-2017, 12:36 PM
evolved Animal Crossing-chan last night5174

showing dem legs I seen :V

Myrdin
06-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Best. Gather. EVER!
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/2/1/gather-527a2c6.jpg

Hopefully, Money Tree is so cute.

I like the fact that she is holding a silver Flower Pot. Breaking the 4th wall just a little bit right there :D

Fortune Teller Girl leaves Myrdin's team:

He already evolved Soapgirl aswell.

What is weird is that it shows the girls having lvl 65. I can assure you, all of them are topped with Soap chan being the only exception since I just evolved her like what... yeasterday... today ?... (doing night shifts this week so as you can guess my time perception is a bit skewered right now)

Protea is one of the best Magic type 5* girls out there (Fortune Teller chan) so she was re-assigned to a different team. She want be warming the benches anytime soon. Her passive chance to repeat an attack = and it that attacks procs. Ulti has been very useful to me.
The reason why she had to be swapped however was that she was the only one without Skill Activation thus she was replaced with a Higher tier Magic char.

So as you can see rest assured twillight, for the moment Anemone is not going anywhere :D
And even if she was replaced, she is a permanent girl in my Garden so you can always come and visit if you are in the neighborhood. *thumbsup*

ShadwNinjaX
06-15-2017, 02:26 PM
Ninjax let's wait for Roentgen maybe we still have way out of this.

Still no luck on it showing up today. I don't even know what the banner/announcement is supposed to look like. -sigh-

ShadwNinjaX
06-15-2017, 04:40 PM
You may have actually used it, I think? I recall you posting about a "tutorial gacha" and the actual roll a few days ago.

That is what I was beginning to suspect. Ah well. No worries. While it is enjoyable, I am still spending more time and having fun with FKG. So not really going to sweat about it much.

ShadwNinjaX
06-15-2017, 05:03 PM
I'm surprised you two aren't going after each others throat. Since you both have something in common and one of you tried to nuke me (basically destroying an import part from the Nevada Desert...)...

btw, Myrdin has her in his sig aswell.

It's called mutual respect for one another appreciating the finest girl FKG. Suggesting what you were, on the other hand, was not going to happen and you were rightfully punished for your transgressions! Muahahaha!!!

P.S. Not much in Nevada anyway, so the damage was limited. hehe

Myrdin
06-15-2017, 05:12 PM
Well she was my first 6* (and until Appricot chan chan chanchalan :3 /....yes I am very happy to finally get some bloody luck on my gacha rolls as you can guess/ the only one). I got her from the very first Slice Gacha, which was like what.... 1 month into the game ?

I am looking forward to the addition of Blooming for the Nutaku version other than Vici and Moe Waifu chan (....Helenium, because moe is justice moffu) my other 6* will have access to them. And Alpinia very bad ass Bloomed artwork. I remember distinctly discussing it with Roentgen back in the day, when I managed to get my hands on the picture when it was released on DMM. We were like two fangirls going "moffu moffu" over it :D
Haaah good old days :3

ShadwNinjaX
06-15-2017, 06:25 PM
Cloning her would be another solution.

But... she wouldn't be unique and special anymore if there was more than 1 of her.... :'(

Myrdin
06-15-2017, 06:53 PM
You never even hit me. Part of our secret test area on the other hand. And, yes that was in the Desert. I still know where Hangar 18 ends.

My fellow agents weren't very pleased.

And that was a suggestion. Cloning her would be another solution (Not that I'm going to help you with that. "Operation Storm Cloud" was a complete disaster thanks to your "escapades"...).

Moffu Moffu... Chanchalan... moe...

Okaaaay...

Maybe, you need to cut back on whatever stuff you take, dude.

This site really needs a "Thumbs Up" smiley...

Considering that "what I am on" is a third consecutive 12 hours long night shift, and the fact that during the day is like ten thousand degrees, meaning that if you are lucky you can get 5 hours of sleep at best.... if you are lucky that is, and the fact that its my job, there is no escaping it, and I cant exactly cut back on it. Still have one more shift to go before I can take a couple of days rest.

I do agree. The Thumbs Up button is sorely missed.

maotd
06-16-2017, 02:12 AM
No worries about that. There is only one Alpinia at the time but there is alternative FKG universes, each with their own Alpinia. Both of you have your own special Alpinia. They seem the same but they're not. They're YOUR Alpinia.
Helpers squad are just squads from another universe, dupe are just lost girls from another forgotten FGK universe, where their master leave them alone in a deep, deep dark.

twilightdream
06-16-2017, 02:20 AM
What about Alpinia swimming ver. on next month?

twilightdream
06-16-2017, 03:49 AM
It's not official just my hope.
Alpinia quite popular (I think) so get other version of her should be good.
Nice honey skin with red bikini hehehehe.

game2534
06-16-2017, 05:49 AM
Beware the loli force!
Seriously, this is one huge blue loli whale.

game2534
06-16-2017, 07:24 AM
Eab1990's wet dream. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, there's a Flower Gem in my giftbox. Something happened? I haven't done any missions that would give me Gems in a few weeks, so.

Mostly compensation for some reason. This is DMM, any inconvenience will be compensated in some form.

maotd
06-16-2017, 07:42 AM
I think that certain quests also give FG. Maybe you've got one of them.

Myrdin
06-16-2017, 11:11 AM
No worries about that. There is only one Alpinia at the time but there is alternative FKG universes, each with their own Alpinia. Both of you have your own special Alpinia. They seem the same but they're not. They're YOUR Alpinia.
Helpers squad are just squads from another universe, dupe are just lost girls from another forgotten FGK universe, where their master leave them alone in a deep, deep dark.

Up to the dupes, is exactly how I am thinking about this as well. Dupes are just dupes - not real, more like you meet her twice on the same day, rather then meet two versions of her.

Beware the loli force!
Seriously, this is one huge blue loli whale.

This team would make a certain forum resident pedobear extremely happy heh...

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Are there any standouts among the characters available from the 3* tickets in GS?

ShadwNinjaX
06-16-2017, 02:27 PM
What about Alpinia swimming ver. on next month?

Dear heaven, my nose just became Niagara Falls of nosebleeds at the thought! I want this to HAPPEN people!!!

- - - Updated - - -

It's not official just my hope.
Alpinia quite popular (I think) so get other version of her should be good.
Nice honey skin with red bikini hehehehe.

OMG!!!! My nose! Just stop!!! *passes out from blood loss*

Myrdin
06-16-2017, 04:04 PM
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=red_ginger_%28flower_knight_girl%29

Oh wow... thats some good shit.
Now if you can find me something for Victoria, Mei or Helenium I will be truly impressed. *thumbsup* (because fuck you forum)

ShadwNinjaX
06-16-2017, 04:50 PM
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ooonibasu_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=helenium_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ume_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=red_ginger_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2686135 (Alphinia pic)

Any problems with the staff, btw?

- - - Updated - - -

And this is for HungryHunter:

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=veronica_%28flower_knight_girl%29

If Alpinia's got all this kick ass fan art, why can't she win any of the damn fan votes?! *he says in frustration while lying in a pool of blood*

Myrdin
06-16-2017, 05:42 PM
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ooonibasu_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=helenium_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ume_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=red_ginger_%28flower_knight_girl%29
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2686135 (Alphinia pic)

Any problems with the staff, btw?

- - - Updated - - -

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=veronica_%28flower_knight_girl%29

Opened the first one, looked around, put a mental note into my head and closed.
NSFR. Will have to wait till I get home.
But yes you did well young padavan, here take this pet snake as your reward :D
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19146060_1960141100930268_6831153259676729713_n.jp g?oh=0c27d8bc67e887afddfea1618b30f73b&oe=59E83EF5

- - - Updated - - -

Black Baccara fans mass voting?

Actually its more like them retards keep voting over and over again for Hanamono all the time, who already has like what.. 2/3 different version of herself ?
What more do they want ? A 2,3 and 4* version till they are satisfied ? ..... Hanamono.... Hanamono everywhere. *facepalm*

Raine
06-16-2017, 08:19 PM
Dang...... talking about, in NinjaX's words, finest girl. I wanted to jump in but was quite very busy the whole day yesterday. Oh well. I just dug up something from my well of screencaps... <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
On...

AgentFakku
06-16-2017, 09:45 PM
In another forum, I'm da resident's pedobear :)

Up to the dupes, is exactly how I am thinking about this as well. Dupes are just dupes - not real, more like you meet her twice on the same day, rather then meet two versions of her.

This team would make a certain forum resident pedobear extremely happy heh...

Also, there's voting?

- - - Updated - - -

lol thanks

Gelbooru sucks, pefer Sankaku

or dat my adblock sucks

finally got to evolve Chocolate Cosmos5193

Unregistered
06-17-2017, 01:40 AM
If Alpinia's got all this kick ass fan art, why can't she win any of the damn fan votes?! *he says in frustration while lying in a pool of blood*

It's not really fan art when it's all done by the original artist.

maotd
06-17-2017, 03:21 AM
I'm not sure but it seems it's possible to get free DMM point through pachinko or something like that. Someone know exactly how that works?
Seems a good option to get some more free stuff on FKG.

Unregistered
06-17-2017, 03:26 AM
Yes and No. Gelbooru decided to change some of their hyperlinks so that AdBlock would see these as adware (adding pictures to your favourites, commenting on pics/forum topics, the link that shows the full size of a pic, opening a link/pic in a new tab...) , resulting in people being forced to turn off their Adblockers to get full access to all the function (and the annoying adds...).

Is there a reason exceptions wouldn't work to restore functionality but not ads?

I'm not sure but it seems it's possible to get free DMM point through pachinko or something like that. Someone know exactly how that works?
Seems a good option to get some more free stuff on FKG.

You can't convert pachinko balls to points without registering a Japanese mobile #

Vise
06-17-2017, 04:56 AM
Wow...This thread still alive , last time i login post still around 66

game2534
06-17-2017, 08:23 AM
I'm at 58FG, although I want to see what is new priority in Monday, if nothing strikes me I will go for current event.

AgentFakku
06-17-2017, 06:04 PM
I know dis is weird to ask but... [even though I played Nutaku FK for almost a year]...

is there anything else besides gacha rolls and expanding inventory space that involves spending FG?

I said the same thing a while back LOL

@mindrunner

nikonana
06-17-2017, 09:15 PM
350 fg + 11 tickets = total 5 gold with 2 dupes. Last roll is 10 bronze 1 silver. Well I expected nothing, already lost my groove to play FKG like weeks ago.

twilightdream
06-18-2017, 03:26 AM
Guys, you have to roll legenday roll first then luck with come to you.
I have very good fortune during last Tuesday to Thursday.
But from Friday until today a lot of missfortune stay around me XD.

I'm too busy with GCC seem like they cut down event time
or maybe they plan that it should be 1 week / 1 event
because I just play it for like 2 almost 3 weeks.
So I just rush something a bit.

Myrdin
06-18-2017, 08:13 AM
Wow...This thread still alive , last time i login post still around 66

Yep, we got a bunch of youngloods joining in which gave the thread new life to survive after so many vet. players left.
Very happy about that I must say :) (not them leaving, but rather the new guys joining in of course)

twilightdream
06-18-2017, 08:52 AM
People who play game that Nutaku buy from DMM keep migrate.
Everyone know what the reason.
In the end it will left only whale.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 09:14 AM
People who play game that Nutaku buy from DMM keep migrate.
Everyone know what the reason.
In the end it will left only whale.

They can lower data costs and keep the whale money? Brilliant!

game2534
06-18-2017, 09:15 AM
I don't know, I think Nutaku kind of change from DMM to their western games only recently, with the last DMM game was that Yuri-trap game.

twilightdream
06-18-2017, 09:40 AM
I don't know, I think Nutaku kind of change from DMM to their western games only recently, with the last DMM game was that Yuri-trap game.

If I'm Nutaku CEO I'll change all game on my site into game that Nutaku develop.
It's my ultimate goal.

Myrdin
06-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Soo... It seems I have encountered an interesting bug...

I just bloomed my matchstick girl and she didnt change her art... I went to check on her from the office collection screen in the office and yep, she is bloomed but does not have a 3rd art style.
What the heck ? .... If I could write JP I would write a ticket because this is quite the weird nonsense right there.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 02:56 PM
Not a bug, now they release blooms without art in one week, and complete blooms in the other. Makes the process waaay faster

Undisconuted
06-18-2017, 03:28 PM
They're actually releasing 16 blooms every two weeks, 12 of which don't have art nor quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Such slow fingers I have.

Myrdin
06-18-2017, 03:59 PM
Some great info there Unreg. thanks :)

Also, consider registering if you plan hanging around here more. Its always nice to have a way to address people with their nickname, rather than unregistered, and we always welcome new company ;) *thumbsup*
**this is the point where yet again I wish this forum had a thumbs up button... I suppose this will have to do**

game2534
06-18-2017, 06:50 PM
Grrr, 50 FG and two gold yet one is dupe... At least it confirmed that each dupe give you 2 rainbow coins though...

AgentFakku
06-18-2017, 08:55 PM

not much happen, still doing Germanium reissue, lol feel im slower in dis game even though I can finally do 80 stam map

twilightdream
06-18-2017, 10:57 PM
I'm BROKE again.
If there is gold drop increase campaign after maint should be good hahahaha.

Myrdin ; I remember reading somewhere in my native community.
Because DMM dev can't wait for some of lazy-sensei to draw new illust and H-scence XD.
So they release bloom form first and maybe someday those sensei will finish drawing.

Mindrunner ; (:

twilightdream
06-19-2017, 03:40 AM
NOOOOOO I WANT GOLD CAMPAIGN!!! T^T

Time to take Mono... something into my squad alongside with Robin... ho?
Since I a lot lack of pierce unit.

Myrdin
06-19-2017, 06:09 AM
LAAAAAAAAADDZZZZZ !!!

BIG NEWS for GIRL SYMPHONY !!!

Go to > exchange shop, on the standard Exchange tab (not the event one), A new option has appeared on the top - 3* Exchange tickets.
I dont know how or when we got those. But I remember not having them few days ago, so its eithe some promotion or compensation.
So make sure you pick your waifus and dont forget to share the pics ;)
(also please do include the "spoiler tab" as if everyone posts a pic we will fill 2 pages instantly with just those, so make sure to hide them behind clickable spoiler tab)

As for myself, I am debating going for a dupe on one of my strongest 5*, but In the end I think I´ll go for some new girls I dont yet have :)
I SURE AS HELL, want the Neko Chan from this featured gacha, as 100 gems rolleed gave me nothing = unfortunately she is not included. I wonder if waiting and not using those tickets either expires them, or increases the pool of girls once a new event rolls in.

God, one has to love the deam behind FKG and GS, they are such nice people. May your sake always taste great and your sushi never dry >___<

EDIT: I choose these two (had most of the other ones):

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/19/oPlSu.jpg http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/19/Ns98C.jpg

One is the classic calm composed beauty, the other is the usual boobzila half naked pervert. However I love her face and hair so not that bad. Hope she throws on a bit more clothes once she gets evolved :D

twilightdream
06-19-2017, 07:27 AM
Myrdin ; OMG !!!!

Mindrunner ; If you mean bloom bird it's drop in special mision map tap and it's very randomly drop.

Mitoru
06-19-2017, 08:20 AM
@Myrdin
Funny, I also picked Ann Grand (First girl) from those tickets, and would pick the same as you but i allready have the other one - D・Buxtehude so i won't spoil you but i'll just say you won't be disappointed by her evolution art.
My other choice was http://girlsymphony.wikia.com/wiki/Chiffon to compliment my lacking purple roster.

How is everyone doing with their number of 4* girls? I currently have four, two from the recent ticket that guaranteed one.

Myrdin
06-19-2017, 08:28 AM
@Myrdin
Funny, I also picked Ann Grand (First girl) from those tickets, and would pick the same as you but i allready have the other one - D・Buxtehude so i won't spoil you but i'll just say you won't be disappointed by her evolution art.
My other choice was http://girlsymphony.wikia.com/wiki/Chiffon to compliment my lacking purple roster.

How is everyone doing with their number of 4* girls? I currently have four, two from the recent ticket that guaranteed one.

Good choice ! She was my first Gold from a pull, and she is one of the best I´ve seen out there. Very powerfull. Currently got her on 2 items slots (dupe) and 3rd skill lvl.
We seem to have similar taste when it comes to them ladies it seems. :)
4 as well, one guaranteed, 3 from pulls.

game2534
06-19-2017, 08:41 AM
I go for
http://girlsymphony.wikia.com/wiki/Carina_Czerny
http://girlsymphony.wikia.com/wiki/A%E3%83%BBL%E3%83%BBVivaldi

About DMM paid deal, anyone know how frequent it is? Since there's nothing on first tab now except pick old rainbow startup one.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 08:56 AM
What brought about the 10FG compensation?

game2534
06-19-2017, 10:58 AM
Seems like another compensation, I got them too so I almost ready to pull another 10+1

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 11:29 AM
And for those who don't know who the heck "Blanket Flower" is, it's Gaillardia.

For HH, it's Indian-chan. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, what's that pop-up message about EXP for this week? Saw 4 equipment pictures in that picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, random FG out of nowhere. Is this for the Maintenance downtime? Because I already claimed Bug Catcher Girl's FG yesterday.

Indian-chan - I luv for her big booty

don't remember we had an good anal scenes but we had plenty of gurls w/ phat ass!

maotd
06-19-2017, 12:17 PM
There is no anal on FKG. Except that cat girl who actually have a fake cat tail. And maybe a girl with a finger somewhere around there but I'm not even sure. At least, as far as I know since I'm not really into FKG hentai and I don't play for it.

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 12:24 PM
80 stam map was easier than the 50 stam map

but yeah, I 3 star all missions ooh yeeeeah

since Nutaku is into western games, Girls Symphony prolly won't get pick up

need to play GS but I feel lazy :V

twilightdream
06-19-2017, 12:27 PM
Seem like Apricot Xmas quest is out of order.
The number on gift box also out of order.
Something wrong with current campaign.
After fix it they sent 10 gams as compensation.
Something like that.
This not the first time XD.

maotd
06-19-2017, 01:39 PM
I got no compensation ticket. But there is a ticket from the special dungeon-map after clearing the 4 2nd phases maps.

ShadwNinjaX
06-19-2017, 02:04 PM
Addendum:
- New permanent reprints: Event 17 (Lunaria) and Event 18 (Blanket Flower)

Alright! :D :D :D I brought this up 20 or more pages ago, but I'm thrilled to see not one but TWO permanent reissues! If this truly becomes the norm, this makes me much more happier about it not taking forever to get to events I've missed on DMM side. I am suspecting the FKG devs simply wanted to build up enough buffer space between new events, limited time reissues, and perma-reissues so they don't catch up now. I am very happy if this holds to be true.

ShadwNinjaX
06-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Didn't you say that you quitted the Nutaku version?

Yeah, I'm still done with Nutaku. I'm referring to DMM in this post. Because DMM FKG was only doing 1 perma-reissue a month, it would take more than 2 years from now to catch up on events where they are currently. So this makes me happy that it won't take me as long to get to Amazon Lily and others I was looking forward to.

ShadwNinjaX
06-19-2017, 05:15 PM
LAAAAAAAAADDZZZZZ !!!

BIG NEWS for GIRL SYMPHONY !!!

Go to > exchange shop, on the standard Exchange tab (not the event one), A new option has appeared on the top - 3* Exchange tickets.
I dont know how or when we got those. But I remember not having them few days ago, so its eithe some promotion or compensation.
So make sure you pick your waifus and dont forget to share the pics ;)
(also please do include the "spoiler tab" as if everyone posts a pic we will fill 2 pages instantly with just those, so make sure to hide them behind clickable spoiler tab)

As for myself, I am debating going for a dupe on one of my strongest 5*, but In the end I think I´ll go for some new girls I dont yet have :)
I SURE AS HELL, want the Neko Chan from this featured gacha, as 100 gems rolleed gave me nothing = unfortunately she is not included. I wonder if waiting and not using those tickets either expires them, or increases the pool of girls once a new event rolls in.

God, one has to love the deam behind FKG and GS, they are such nice people. May your sake always taste great and your sushi never dry >___<

EDIT: I choose these two (had most of the other ones):

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/19/oPlSu.jpg http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/19/Ns98C.jpg

One is the classic calm composed beauty, the other is the usual boobzila half naked pervert. However I love her face and hair so not that bad. Hope she throws on a bit more clothes once she gets evolved :D

Can you please share an image where to find them? I stumble through GS enough as is being unable to read Japanese and a crappy Wikia (unlike FKG's superior version) that doesn't help me know up from down. I appreciate any help in this.

game2534
06-19-2017, 06:52 PM
So generous! So professional! This is DMM!;)

Can you please share an image where to find them? I stumble through GS enough as is being unable to read Japanese and a crappy Wikia (unlike FKG's superior version) that doesn't help me know up from down. I appreciate any help in this.

Click scale symbol at the bottom of main page, select the second tab. You should see 3* exchange tab at the top.5217
I already exchanged so you won't see mine. However I don't know if there's any requirement for it to appeared or not. Like log in enough time in 14 days. (Usual period of FKG and GS events)

ShadwNinjaX
06-19-2017, 07:47 PM

Click scale symbol at the bottom of main page, select the second tab. You should see 3* exchange tab at the top.5217
I already exchanged so you won't see mine. However I don't know if there's any requirement for it to appeared or not. Like log in enough time in 14 days. (Usual period of FKG and GS events)

That would probably explain why I don't see it as I am only seeing the two tabs there just as your picture shows. I must not have met the requirement, whatever it is.

Myrdin
06-20-2017, 12:06 AM
Its the same as in FKG > If you dont have the tickets the tab wont be visible.
And I honestly dont know what we got them for.

On another note: Bloomed Soap chan. That leaves only Miko Hanamono unbloomed in my Team1 (Helper team). Still have to level her and the matchstick girl first to get them back up to speed though.

Edit: And yes Xmas Appricot is ultra cute, all her animations are so fluffy and adorable I just wanna squeeze and hug her really hard moffu moffu :3 (no double meanings this time).

twilightdream
06-20-2017, 12:52 AM

Welcome Shana-tan to my team XD.

ShadwNinjaX ; It's some kind of bonus login. Maybe they gave this ticket during the June Bride festa last week.
If you got ticket it will be in giftbox.

Myrdin
06-20-2017, 05:40 AM
What? "Moffu Moffu" has a meaning? This is literally what infants mumble. That and "kragagaga" & "blslebrlberlzbe".

I thought you were just blabbering due to fatigue.

- - - Updated - - -

sidenote: Found out that special 50 stamina missions give you a yellow canary once a day. Only need 200000 coins, then I can bloom Iris.

Edit: Why does this Wutan guy think that Oncidium is a loli? Has he ever seen one to begin with? :confused:

You know nothing John Snow.
Roentgen Roentgen, look what I found :D

Also - I aint calling you out on how nor what you or other people write, so lay off bro. We are all something like comrades in arms here, so dont unnecessary provoke people who show you respect/kindness mistaking it for weakness.

twilightdream
06-20-2017, 07:21 AM
Mofumofu use with object mean soft or light
If use for feeling mean good

game2534
06-20-2017, 09:10 AM
Just bloomed and play Mirabilis quest. And damn it is much more depressing than I thought. I used to think her inferior complex is over the top, but when you learned she was called 'Pest' when she was young just because heterochromia, it just downright disturbing and it fleshed out her character really well why she would act like that.

AgentFakku
06-20-2017, 12:34 PM

yeah, I don't have that in GS either

Not used to DMM yet

It hasn't been long since my other login bonus for beign a new playa and then some bloomer fetish Nazuna login bonus

Also, feeling some playas here who are naughty for trying to get into Nazuna's pants

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 02:51 PM
sidenote: Found out that special 50 stamina missions give you a yellow canary once a day.

What is this mission of which you speaketh?

AgentFakku
06-20-2017, 05:25 PM
forgot to post dis a few days ago but highest combo!!!!!

come at me bro!!!!

game2534
06-20-2017, 05:56 PM
He's been here twice already. I don't know wtf is wrong with him, but that is just a shit post filled with SJW material (and this coming from someone who punched out Eab1990 "Virtual Teeth", because he was acting like an SJW against one of his guild members...) and oversensitive shit. But I already know where this is going, so. Been on the net for 11 years, so I know how the inhabitant from the Planet Internet act & are...

What is this? Shounen Jump Weekly? Shouldn't it be WSJ?

Myrdin
06-20-2017, 11:16 PM
What is this? Shounen Jump Weekly? Shouldn't it be WSJ?

I suppose he is referring to me O.o ?
Not really sure, I have a bit of a problem deciphering that post, but I guess its his overreaction to me not appreciating the unnecessary jabs at how I write ?

Mindrunner: I don't give a diddly dick for SJW, but unlike you, I aint taking jabs at people for how they write, so why the heck should I tolerate someone doing that to me huh ? You got a problem with me writing like stuff like "mofu mofu, moe or chan ? " Tough luck, fucking deal with it.
All I did was telling you to lay off and you went ballistic. Also I see that its not worth telling you anything confidential, because similar to a a feminazi you use that against the person who told you, the moment you get the chance. That`s low, really really low. You`re calling me out on writing SJW material and yet you yourself act like one. I clap my hands for your double standards.

Lastly - don't be a pussy pulling everyone into it to get attention. You got something to say to me, write a PM. I just gave you a friendly warning telling you I don't like that, and you overreacted and went full ham on me, not very friendly. Serves me right for treating you like one I guess....
I treat everyone pretty much the same, with certain amount of respect, but also add a bit of bro playfulness here and there, and dont take tissues when arguing. What I DONT do is shaming or attacking people for the way they write or present themselves unless they have a bone to pick with me or the people I consider mates. I ignored that crap of yours the first few times, understanding it as fun among us, but that doesn't mean I have tolerate it again and again. You flipping shit over just because someone called you out on it only shows your real intentions. That`s all I got to say to you.

*Should this be a misunderstanding in the end, and NOT refer to me, ignore all that has been said above. We`re good.

twilightdream
06-20-2017, 11:55 PM
HELLO~ Asking about whale-ship a bit.
How many girl in each type do need for change ship color?
I currently got grey ship with 12 / 9 / 9 / 10 on board.

And I got a reputation post or something in my notification.
I did something wrong? oTL

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 12:00 AM
It's based on a percentage. You need 40%. If there are 40 girls, you need 16 from one color.

Myrdin
06-21-2017, 12:00 AM
HELLO~ Asking about whale-ship a bit.
How many girl in each type do need for change ship color?
I currently got grey ship with 12 / 9 / 9 / 10 on board.

And I got a reputation post or something in my notification.
I did something wrong? oTL

You need 16 girls of the type you want the WS to be.

People usually do it this way: Let the Game auto set up your team for maximum power > Do manual adjustments for the first two teams (like lets say you change the girls in way to get a certain build, like skill activation, or crit, or evade / whatever thats your strongest really) because those two are the ones that will be pulling the weight in the fights so you want the best fighters of the type you need there, and then fill in the absolutely last two Teams with the basic 2/3/4* of the necessary type, even if they are low lvl.

The reputation doesnt really do much, it shows you that someone either like or hates your post for whatever reason.
I got bunch of that when I was talking and explaining about how bad the Nutaku business model and prices are so it can go either way :D

game2534
06-21-2017, 02:53 AM
Welps, not gonna comment on this matter. One thing for sure that my slang or short word in English is pretty crap for mistaking SJW for Shounen Jump
magazine 😅

Tomaa
06-21-2017, 05:57 AM
Seriously guys, put your act together and keep it civil.

game2534
06-21-2017, 06:04 AM
And all go boomed... I can come out safely now right...?
Well today is Wednesday, so new event for GS again. And boy I love this event battle theme. Sound like mystery and sinister at the same time.
But boss is in silhouette, so it seems pretty cheap in terms of art.
Raid Boss got treated better, no color swapped anymore!

twilightdream
06-21-2017, 06:57 AM
Talking about GS. This game really make me... I think I can use word pissed off.
They gacha roll keeping give me only ULTRA GIGANTIC BOOBS girls.
And today yet again I roll priority gacha and got Regu that purple healing girl. AHHH....
Come on I want Maruru even she's defender but I want her. Come on have some balance to my squad.
Before I drown in pool of boobs oTL.

oh wait... I just notice Myrdin got banned. what... happening...

game2534
06-21-2017, 07:14 AM
Talking about GS. This game really make me... I think I can use word pissed off.
They gacha roll keeping give me only ULTRA GIGANTIC BOOBS girls.
And today yet again I roll priority gacha and got Regu that purple healing girl. AHHH....
Come on I want Maruru even she's defender but I want her. Come on have some balance to my squad.
Before I drown in pool of boobs oTL.

oh wait... I just notice Myrdin got banned. what... happening...

Well you can say there's a warzone back there... Don't want to dwell more than that.
Anyway about draw, I feel you too bro... I got Regu too and she's second purple cleric, I so want Maruru for purple defender. Why RNGesus, why do you hate me and my love for all boobs no matter what the size!?

Anyway, maybe this is the reason they give free rainbow and golds back then. The event and main story gonna get ramped up now. Main story can have two bosses in a row now as well.

@mindrunner seems like new-year event, Olive is event girl. Oppai loli is always welcome since only Lady's Sorrel fit in that category for my team.

twilightdream
06-21-2017, 07:21 AM
I think this is the down side living in non english-speaking country.
I really missunderstand a lot of thing and don't understand many.

The next re-issued girl should be Oleaf... is her name spell like this? Maybe LOL
She's slice unit with potential to bloom. YEAH my friend she can bloom.
She kind of like counter solar-drive girl.
After bloom she can buff ATK to 3 person, counter enemy attack and make solar-drive more powerful.
Her active do damage to single target I think.

game2534
06-21-2017, 07:35 AM
Just saw that she's a slice type. Nice, since Anri is the only 5 star Slice Girl I currently have. :D

Why don't you go Boobranium or Lechu-chan? They are both very solid for event girl with 1.2x skill and bloomable for Geranium. Lechu-chan can hit 2 targets and that's rare for event girl.

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 08:38 AM
Anyone knows the name of this 6 star? Her special attack is pretty nice:

Tachiaoi or Hollyhock

Mitoru
06-21-2017, 08:40 AM
It's Hollyhock
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Hollyhock

@Edit
I'm slow like Sakura apparently.

game2534
06-21-2017, 10:49 AM
What is this extra 80 stam stage in reissued? They hit not as hard but got quite a defense.

And finally try some whale ship, dang it's funny and wierd

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Nah, the extra days are for people who can't login everyday.

AgentFakku
06-21-2017, 12:09 PM
wut happened last nite?

I hope Myrdin is okay

I don't see anyone bad in FK except for me since I got my comment deleted for being "offensive" about not paying $ in Harem Heroes forum lol

Fact: It wasn't offensive.
I should be temp banned lol

- - - Updated - - -

What did you get? Can't read Japanese. something with Lv.100. Could be dragons or Manyu's, but not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

highest combos for the longest run

twilightdream
06-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Myrdin will be good he can rest a bit around this time.
I can't comment much about this topic since I not understand clearly what Myrdin and Mindrunner type.
For real during those discuss I think they just thowing some joke to each other.

Those word like mofumofu is some kind of sound symbol.
It do call omonatope or something. A lot of those word doesn't have exact meaning.
And it's normal that someone not familiar with japanese language will think it's a some kind of slang.
About sound symbol, it's not my comment, it's my junior one.

ShadwNinjaX
06-21-2017, 04:09 PM
Seriously guys, put your act together and keep it civil.

I respect you. Not because you are administrator... but because of awesome Neko-chan avatar!!! YAAASSSS!!! <3 <3 <3 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

@Game2534: You can come out. No signs of Nuclear activity.

:confused: ??? What? *looks at the plentiful number of ready nukes behind him, shoulders slump in disappointment* Awwwww.... :(

game2534
06-21-2017, 06:11 PM
Whew, and fully clear! so more time to mess around whale ship and reissued I guess.
Edit: And this time's pull is crap again. *gloomed*

game2534
06-21-2017, 11:46 PM
hahah welcome back, good art BTW.

Taon
06-22-2017, 01:46 AM
Is this your artwork?

Myrdin
06-22-2017, 02:22 AM
Is this your artwork?

Nope, while I can do some stuff in image editation tools like Zoner Photo Studio, or Photoshop, I cant draw cute stuff like this.

Since we had that Baker Sakura gacha, I was looking around and found this artwork by some person who draws these sort of chibi Flower Knights.

game2534
06-22-2017, 06:45 AM
@mindrunner Iris got attack boost up to 12 from 10, and 1.2x skill activation. Her cannon ability still meh and very situational as always.

And plz, I don't take side of anyone in this matter but please stop. Mod may not be happy seeing this matter not settle yet and both of you guys account may got boomed this time.

twilightdream
06-22-2017, 06:47 AM
Iris have ability exchange? Not sure what is it, but with full bloom she can...
+1 Canon shoot to pest. The canon panel in map.
She buff ATK to party and increase active skill use rate.

About you and Myrdin I may refrain from saying anything, except two thing.
If it start for missunderstanding and you willing to correct it just do it.
If you want to move on and don't pay any attention you also can do it.

twilightdream
06-22-2017, 07:30 AM
Let's change direction. Here by I'm introducing my very first ROCKSTAR.

Yeah my Victoria. I got her for a while, still leveling her
and a lot late compare to other member that already have rainbow sob...

I'm now running whale-ship 5th map, A LOT.
Almost sink my ship in 5-5 since my ship power is only 800k.
I hope I can snatch something out from the shop before Monday.

Mitoru
06-22-2017, 08:22 AM
Do they actually have any plans for blooming 2,3 & 4 stars. Because for some reason I can acccess their gift section after 100% affection aswell:

The dmm devs have stated that yes, as soon as the drama between Myrdin and Mind ends.

In case someone thinks i'm serious, i'm not.

twilightdream
06-22-2017, 08:25 AM
According to my native community, they believe DMM want to bloom all unit in FKG.
But what really going to happen is we will have Lotus Lake nation mission in near future.
And yea tons of Lotus Lake girls will appear.

It's seem like they prepare to do something big but don't know what.
We may know more detail in next niconico live I think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Mitoru you not slow like Sakura. I'm the one slow oTL.

Mitoru
06-22-2017, 08:27 AM
I mean, they are really rushing out the 5-6* blooms right now, skipping the arts et cetera so once they run out of those i would imagine it's their turn.
Would welcome them sooner as well, bloomed Alstroemeria would be great.

twilightdream
06-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Ah... my joke fail... ok oTL.

I think they don't want to skip it but those sensei are too lazy to do new illust hahahahaha.
Like... I hear a rumor that who that draw Nadeshiko and Xmas rose now betray the Flower Garden
and sold his soul to Granblue Fantasy LOL.

game2534
06-22-2017, 08:37 AM
To be fair, I really like some of the lower stars girls design a lot. Quite a shame they don't get much love (or downright hate when we got them from FG pull) Especially the first four starters. They are the star in main quest yet they are almost non-exist elsewhere.

I think they don't want to skip it but those sensei are too lazy to do new illust hahahahaha.
Like... I hear a rumor that who that draw Nadeshiko and Xmas rose now betray the Flower Garden

Shame, I do like the unique art of them.

Edit: I'm quite torn whether I should go for 5000dmm and get Anemone now and wait for rainbow deal and get Apricot. If anything I would like to hear you guys opinions. Maybe they will tip the scale in my head a bit. Oh, they are pretty equal in waifu factor for me. Just a bit lower than Saffron.

Myrdin
06-22-2017, 08:54 AM

I shouldnt laugh at this, but.... that was just so adorable :D

I just imagined that cute Avatar of yours go all sad puppy eyes, like:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/22/Wtcz5.gif

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, I really like some of the lower stars girls design a lot.
Shame, I do like the unique art of them.

Edit: I'm quite torn whether I should go for 5000dmm and get Anemone now and wait for rainbow deal and get Apricot. If anything I would like to hear you guys opinions. Maybe they will tip the scale in my head a bit. Oh, they are pretty equal in waifu factor for me. Just a bit lower than Saffron.

I concur. There are few 2/3* whose art is very good and I wish they got a higher tier version. Hence that is why I always urge people to vote for the low tier girls in popularity contests. I believe there was a 2* In the last one that got into the top 3 or so. But not sure 100%

If its the 5000DMM points starting Gacha, sure go for it. I did that one as well, and I believe bunch of other guys did as well.

Mitoru
06-22-2017, 09:29 AM
Anemone is bae, i like the idea of getting her first so you can start feeding her ampys asap since they are great on her, even better than on other girls.

maotd
06-22-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm almost sure it's day 4. Day 5 have some ampies i think.

Anyway, I bloomed my Cosmos:

I really don't like her evolved form but once Bloomed, she is really cute. And so much stronger than Nutaku's Cosmos <3

twilightdream
06-22-2017, 12:05 PM
yea... I'm starving on gems right now, it's good to have some free gems.

Myrdin ; - 3 -

Myrdin
06-22-2017, 12:12 PM
I'm almost sure it's day 4. Day 5 have some ampies i think.

Anyway, I bloomed my Cosmos:

I really don't like her evolved form but once Bloomed, she is really cute. And so much stronger than Nutaku's Cosmos <3

Completely agree. I like my Bippina even though she is a rather pervy :D
Thank God for that bloomed form of hers, her evolved art was just bad.

maotd
06-22-2017, 01:07 PM
Lol. I just got 31 FG for... DMM reasons. 20 for 4th day of current login campain, 1 for daily login and 10 for... I don't even know why. And next, 1FG per day for 10 days. I love DMM.
And 50 LC with bronze/silver awards as bonuses. It's just too much.

AgentFakku
06-22-2017, 01:33 PM
gawd damn, 20 FK for Bride Nazuna's 4th Login day 5253

well, not spending on Gacha yet. Just saving it since someone mentioned wait for the end of the year in this thread

3 is a lucky number muhahaha since my 2 50 pulls were silver and bronze

I still play Nutaku. Not abandoning it. Getting a handle on managing 2 accs

it's easier than handling Aigis in DMM and Nutaku, fuk Aigis is hard during beginning mode

I know folks like girls gaining exp during battles in GS and X-Overd but I hate dat mechanic

prefer lvl thru items

- - - Updated - - -

finished it, not going to get everything5254

no bloom dragons or ampy, just Manyu and equipment

Myrdin
06-22-2017, 01:37 PM
There is no such a thing like too much when it comes to Flower Gems :D
Bask in the gracious generosity of the glorious DMM devps !

I still have one more page to go for full clear, since I used two days worth of stamina on Manyu missions.

game2534
06-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Come to think of it, DMM got some marketing strategies on them. You can fully F2P without problems. But if you want to whale, You either wait for deal or buy loads of gems which is expensive. And if you have some spare pocket money, you will want to support them once in a while anyway for their great services. Not to mentioned that permanent reissued must be one of the greatest things I ever see in not so many browser games I played since no matter how much you start late, you'll never feel left out and can reach adequate level to challenge harder content eventually.

AgentFakku
06-22-2017, 09:16 PM
should I spread my resources or focus on squad 1 or focus on squad 2 5256

forgot how I did it on Nutaku but I knew struggled hard until 2 more events then I was able to do Southern Cross event w/o no probs

ShadwNinjaX
06-22-2017, 09:39 PM
gawd damn, 20 FK for Bride Nazuna's 4th Login day 5253

well, not spending on Gacha yet. Just saving it since someone mentioned wait for the end of the year in this thread

I don't know about you, but waiting until the end of the year will be too long. I'm doing alright saving up myself because I will unleash as many as I can for Tiger Lily when she comes back around. I WILL get Tiger-chan... or you'll all see me crying on here. XD

- - - Updated - - -

should I spread my resources or focus on squad 1 or focus on squad 2 5256

forgot how I did it on Nutaku but I knew struggled hard until 2 more events then I was able to do Southern Cross event w/o no probs

I kept my most powerful units as 1 and 2 filled with the rainbows and golds I got. 3 and 4 became back-up squads as a "just in case" those powerful squads failed but weakened the pests enough for clean-up. Right now, squad 3 has become more powerful due to filtering in more golds and silvers out. Eventually the same thing will happen to squad 4. If I ever decide to whale or get lucky with more rainbows, the cascade down effect will follow the same route as I figure on filtering out golds that don't hit hard enough or whose abilities aren't helpful enough to the squad as a whole. That's my approach anyway. ^_^

AgentFakku
06-22-2017, 10:22 PM
I don't know about you, but waiting until the end of the year will be too long. I'm doing alright saving up myself because I will unleash as many as I can for Tiger Lily when she comes back around. I WILL get Tiger-chan... or you'll all see me crying on here. XD

- - - Updated - - -

I kept my most powerful units as 1 and 2 filled with the rainbows and golds I got. 3 and 4 became back-up squads as a "just in case" those powerful squads failed but weakened the pests enough for clean-up. Right now, squad 3 has become more powerful due to filtering in more golds and silvers out. Eventually the same thing will happen to squad 4. If I ever decide to whale or get lucky with more rainbows, the cascade down effect will follow the same route as I figure on filtering out golds that don't hit hard enough or whose abilities aren't helpful enough to the squad as a whole. That's my approach anyway. ^_^

That was you!

well, I guess I can spoiled myself but rite now, I don't see any Gacha involving a nun and dark skin babes

thanks for the advice

I guess it takes patience lol it's only been less than a month I started DMM

eventually, I get more gold and rainbow

why am I so antsy?!!!!

game2534
06-23-2017, 07:01 AM
Ohhoh, you got yourself one of the legendary 4 drunkards. She got 1.2x skill too so it's a good draw, even if just 1 gold.

AgentFakku
06-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Hmm, maybe I collect most of the Silver first

remember you can buy em at the shop

ShadwNinjaX
06-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Hmm, maybe I collect most of the Silver first

remember you can buy em at the shop

I figure I will get to collecting them all here eventually. I'm sitting on nearly 90 thousand light-blue seeds right now. XD

Okay. Just have to come out clean and say this after finally maxing out affection with Lamb's Ear: What the hell girl?! Why?! Why do you hide such a killer body under all that clothing. Some girls on FKG lack dat ass but have gorgeous breasts. Others are lacking in chest, but have an ass that would make Beyonce green with envy! But hot dayum, Lamb's Ear! You are rocking with both. I'll be honest, I thought with her high pitched voice and seemingly shy personality that she would be kinda meh with her scene and be one of my least favorite golds. But that artwork was divine and the voice actress made her seem so fully of energy. Even her "Meeeey" sounds were done sexy and cute instead of annoying. Major kudos to FKG dev team an all parties involved for surprising me on her and now one of the golds I like very much. Her cuteness won me over. XD

AgentFakku
06-23-2017, 09:48 PM
kay I'm struggling to distinguish the reissue events w/ the Japanese characters

Took me squinting and matching Japanese text for Germanium's event

I was interested in doing the Christmas girl who is Hit type

Is her reissue event gone? I needed a good Hit Reissued event gurl

- - - Updated - - -

I figure I will get to collecting them all here eventually. I'm sitting on nearly 90 thousand light-blue seeds right now. XD

Okay. Just have to come out clean and say this after finally maxing out affection with Lamb's Ear: What the hell girl?! Why?! Why do you hide such a killer body under all that clothing. Some girls on FKG lack dat ass but have gorgeous breasts. Others are lacking in chest, but have an ass that would make Beyonce green with envy! But hot dayum, Lamb's Ear! You are rocking with both. I'll be honest, I thought with her high pitched voice and seemingly shy personality that she would be kinda meh with her scene and be one of my least favorite golds. But that artwork was divine and the voice actress made her seem so fully of energy. Even her "Meeeey" sounds were done sexy and cute instead of annoying. Major kudos to FKG dev team an all parties involved for surprising me on her and now one of the golds I like very much. Her cuteness won me over. XD

oh man, Lamb Ear has a thicc ass?! and bewbs too?!!!!!!!!!!!

game2534
06-23-2017, 10:49 PM

Just over last Wednesday, current reissued is Olive, counter girl slash type.

twilightdream
06-24-2017, 01:33 AM
Mindrunner ; The "prop-her-head-on-top-of-a-random-body" I can see image right away.
It's something be like that from the start.
I think DMM just have nice body for girls not for long.
You can see many of start 5* and 6* girls have very plane body compare with now.
Nutaku should get it along with new event and new update.

But they can get it first with "Extra pay".

Hunter ; Normally in DMM you can still play mini-game or trade girl from previous event.
So it will confuss a bit in menu. Just follow the picture then you will be good.

maotd
06-24-2017, 02:31 AM
Event is done for me. 9 champain and 145 ore left. Time to farm reissue until the next event now.

game2534
06-24-2017, 02:36 AM
I start main quest 15 and man, no random node is like a heaven to me.
(BTW, any news about Nutaku gonna updated main quest?)

Myrdin
06-24-2017, 02:51 AM

The one in the middle of your picture. She is Hit, has AoE damage on 2 enemies, Skill activation, and recently got a bloomed form (If you recall me complaining about Bloomed bug, that was for her.). I still use her in my Team 1,

twilightdream
06-24-2017, 04:27 AM
I'll run whale-ship map. It's going to close in Monday.
Still need something from whale shop like birds and gift stuff.

But what I want badly right now is gold drop campaign.

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 09:26 AM
I just received 150000 coins in my giftbox. Compensation, again?

I was just doing the re-issued Olive event 20 stamina mission, that's it.

It's for the ongoing garden tweet campaign. They say you should use the gold for garden items.

d2l18yyka3zu4o.cloudfront.net/news/news_0734.html

- - - Updated - - -

Also, slap me.

ShadwNinjaX
06-24-2017, 10:16 AM

Just another thing I thought I would mention that isn't said here because I got burned on it with Lamb's Ear's event. The first week on a reissue shows the girl and her skill/dress blooms as available. So you can easily get all of it through one week of farm grinding and be done. BUT DON'T STOP!!!!!! The second week they suddenly make JEWELRY items from that event available! I totally missed out on Lamb's Ears jewelry as a result when I found out by mistake and her maps were no longer available to get the event currency. So always check back for stuff like that. I really wish they just made it available in the 1st week to begin with along with everything else.

AgentFakku
06-24-2017, 12:05 PM
Just another thing I thought I would mention that isn't said here because I got burned on it with Lamb's Ear's event. The first week on a reissue shows the girl and her skill/dress blooms as available. So you can easily get all of it through one week of farm grinding and be done. BUT DON'T STOP!!!!!! The second week they suddenly make JEWELRY items from that event available! I totally missed out on Lamb's Ears jewelry as a result when I found out by mistake and her maps were no longer available to get the event currency. So always check back for stuff like that. I really wish they just made it available in the 1st week to begin with along with everything else.

shit, I needed to replace my Hit 4* knights. oh well, I use Indian booty-chan

Didn't know the some reissue events were limited like Nutaku's

since I do need 5* slice gurls, I'll farm her Christmas loli-oppai shortcake-chan, too

Never notice the faces change b/c I don't look at cutscenes since I don't read Japanese :V

maotd
06-25-2017, 05:34 AM
I can't do any missions right now. I select team and ally and... the loading fail. I tried different missions, different ally, different team, close the game, close the browser but same result. It's really frustrating and a waste of time and stamina. Am I the only one with that issue?

maotd
06-25-2017, 06:37 AM
Ok. I cleared the cache and now, it works again. Seems the good old clear from Nutaku also works on DMM. Thanks for the answer.

ShadwNinjaX
06-25-2017, 09:19 AM
Ok. I cleared the cache and now, it works again. Seems the good old clear from Nutaku also works on DMM. Thanks for the answer.

Glad to hear it. It sucks losing stamina like that. I can especially sympathize if you are down to the wire on the current event. I, myself, just managed to fully clear all 12 today. My first full event clear on DMM! :o

maotd
06-25-2017, 09:27 AM
Well, i haven't lost stamina but I was close. Almost. Just a matter of one or two hours (I was just afraid it was a general bug lasting for maybe a long time depending on time in japan).
Congrats for your first event full clear!

AgentFakku
06-25-2017, 06:16 PM
evolved Germanium - still need to do her last reissue map to get the last FK

da 2nd biggest oppai in da game

Christmas loli oppai-chan's maps are easier than Germanium's on how they force u to split squad and Germanium has too many RNG nodes

game2534
06-25-2017, 06:48 PM
Older reissued usually harder, or at least more annoying for many random nodes at many critical fork. Later event is more straight. Just have strong unit and you're good to go.

Myrdin
06-25-2017, 07:39 PM
Ahh... dat feeling when RnG completely messes up with you. Lost a WS mission where the ship used ony basic attacks the whole time, thus leaving the boss with just enough HP to finish me off (thats kinda impressive that the basic attacks were able to take it almost down, but still, almost means nothing in this case).
Been slowly farming those missions. Not even sure why, maybe coz I have finished the main event, and for the reissue I need just the girl to sell her for the Bond crystals, since I already do have her. There is no high priority missions that require my attention atm, so grinding some of that WS currency for those nice, stats chubby trinkets in the Whaleship exchange is a decent plan.

I would really like to see another Bloom potions increased drop rate, have bunch of girls who are waiting for the Blooming, but dont have the gold elixirs, and the drop rate is so bad under normal circumstances that I dont really wannt to waste stamina on it.

AgentFakku
06-25-2017, 08:08 PM
Older reissued usually harder, or at least more annoying for many random nodes at many critical fork. Later event is more straight. Just have strong unit and you're good to go.

oh shit, yeah, better to start on the new reissues and work your way down

my gawd, I was doing reissues based on element I needed next. I already had 1 5* Pierce, 1 Hit, and 2 Magic, so I needed Hit and Slice gurls

game2534
06-25-2017, 11:26 PM
BTW, what's the best way to get bloomed heart? I know you can get from trading life cyrstal but is there any other efficient way?

Mitoru
06-25-2017, 11:49 PM
I usually farm them from whaleship maps. Sometimes we get them from login events too. I don't recall other ways.

Raine
06-26-2017, 03:30 AM
BTW, what's the best way to get bloomed heart? I know you can get from trading life cyrstal but is there any other efficient way?

I find it more efficient to use Sun Medals than Life Crystals for those. Save the latter for 5 or 6* skill flowers.

1 blossoming heart can be purchased with 150 (minimum) Life Crystals or 1,120 Sun Medals.

Sample Method A
Current event E-8:
80 stamina = 6 Life Crystals
25 runs = 150 Life Crystals
Total stamina spent: 2,000

Sample Method B
Whaleship 5-4:
80 stamina = 246 Sun Medals
5 runs = 1,230 Sun Medals
Total stamina spent: 400

- - - Updated - - -

Game is up...

New Event[Event 63] (06.26.17 - 07.10.17)
Swan Boat Race

Collect [event currency] to obtain the event knight 5★ Breadtongue.
Also bet on the daily swan boat races for a chance to win more event currency.GachasNew Character Gacha (06.26.17 - 07.10.17)
Increased rates for:
6★ Apple (Tanabata)
5★ Lucky Bamboo
5★ Calendula

Bloom Gacha Revival (06.26.17 - 07.03.17)
6★ Viola (Yukata)
5★ Cosmos
5★ CamelliaBlossoming
(Powers-Only)6★ Apple (Tanabata)
5★ Lucky Bamboo
5★ Calendula
5★ Breadtongue

6★ Pink
5★ Ivy
5★ Tall Stewartia
5★ GentianNew MissionsUnique Mission: Aqua Shadow Knights - Chapter 2 (features Aizoon & Protea)Campaigns30% discount on the following maps (06.26.17 - 07.03.17)
a. Unique Mission: Aqua Shadow Knights - Chapter 2

1.7 Million Registered Players Campaign (06.26.17 - 07.06.17)

Tanabata Login Bonus Campaign (06.29.17 - 07.17.17)
Log in for 10 days during this period to receive all rewards including flower stones and Leader Medals.

Garden Tweeting Campaign Update (06.15.17 - 06.26.17)
Campaign has concluded with 5,423 participants (target number: 5,000).
All players will receive rewards after July 3 maintenance.OtherNew light novel character: 5★ Habanero

New garden items
New BGM to jukebox

Home screen background set to Bergamot Valley

Characters' equipment can be changed in the whaleship's character selection screen

1 apology flower stone sent for extended downtime

ShadwNinjaX
06-26-2017, 04:23 AM
Loli fans must be happy with this event! XD Ah well. Gives me good reason to keep saving FGs for Tiger-chan.

Mitoru
06-26-2017, 07:39 AM
I have no idea if it's bugged or intended, but the "evil" Aizoon in the final map just attacked four times in a row. Also the lvl 100 manyu from boat voting didn't show up in my gifts. So probably more compensations coming soon.

Tall Stewartia bloomed? I need a red bird then, it seems that she has similar ability to bloomed Kerria, which is amazing.

@Edit

Ok actually cleared the final map but it was rougher than others. My main team barely lived the first group and had to get some clutch dodges/misses from Aizoon to get past her multiple attacks, they aren't joking with recommended 580000 power. I mean, other final blue char maps had the same recommended power but were waay easier. Double Cactace was kinda brutal with their high crits and def but still nowhere near as troubling.

game2534
06-26-2017, 09:51 AM
So any trick on Swan boat bet? Just dump all points on boat with highest win percentage and spread the rest? (Because last swan boat event is a big pain for me)
And decided to give up on Nutaku ver. since my shitty internet cannot handle it anymore. Not to mention IRL issue which give me lesser time to play as freely as before.

twilightdream
06-26-2017, 10:33 AM

Click there inside we will get hint from the girl, telling which boat will get what place after race end.
Like in past event race if Kale put the double circle on which boat, that boat won't get first place.
I think Roentang will update wiki about this event soon so just save bet currency for now.

Myrdin
06-26-2017, 11:27 AM
Went for one 11th pull. Just one gold - Bamboo chan, huzzah ! :3
Considering she has the best design out of the current new gacha girls, and was the only one to really catch my attention I wont complain, even though the roll was really bad.

Mitoru - I am surprised you are even able to clear those. I was unable to clear the final mission in those Mirror fights.
Though I think with luck I might be able to beat Sakura/Mei combo, but the Cactus team with those buff is just retardedly tough.

Mitoru
06-26-2017, 12:15 PM
Yeah, i have about 535k power but mostly good girls with almost all of them being bloomed so i guess they're pulling their weight.

AgentFakku
06-26-2017, 12:44 PM
none of the lolis turn me on

it has to be like Shinobu or Fate Kaleid (https://andthegeekshall.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-2wei-episode-2-20.jpg) lvl

Eab1990
06-26-2017, 04:23 PM
A dream cum true for Eab1990. :p

More Apple is always good.

Still waiting on an alternate Daisy though.

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 04:38 PM
Anyway, it should be basically the same mechanics as last time, with a new feature (Degree of Attention) surveying the bets from around the world that have been placed on every racer. It could sway you to bet on that particular racer, I suppose.

Any idea why the 20x has so many more bets? Is there something about Mokou's triangle prediction that implies a win?

ShadwNinjaX
06-26-2017, 05:28 PM
Any idea why the 20x has so many more bets? Is there something about Mokou's triangle prediction that implies a win?

I kind of agree with this. When I pulled up that display and I'm seeing triangles, circles, etc while not being a Japanese speaker/reader.... it really doesn't tell me anything. If possible, can someone elaborate on these a little more for us "gaijin"? ;)

Myrdin
06-26-2017, 06:57 PM
K so I gave it a go.... and it still not possible for me. I suppose a full team of 6* all beefed up with ampys and skill blooms is necessary for this.
I am of course talking about the Mirror misisons (you know, the one with the blue ghostly mirror image of some of the Flower Knights).
Like hell, a good amount of my girls are bloomed and yet, other than Team1 that has 3 rainbows in it, they barely scratch them.
Maybe I should rebuild the teams to go for single attack ultimates, and try to nuke em, but thats still wont be enough.
I really dont see any other way to do this than to have Team 1 be composed fully of 6* (and the more useful ones at that.) and use it to do like 80% of the damage and hope the other 3 teams of 5* can deal the last 20% > which means I cant do that anyway since I dont have a team of 6* at the moment. Siiigh.

Mitoru
06-26-2017, 07:26 PM
I really dont see any other way to do this than to have Team 1 be composed fully of 6* (and the more useful ones at that.) and use it to do like 80% of the damage and hope the other 3 teams of 5* can deal the last 20% > which means I cant do that anyway since I dont have a team of 6* at the moment. Siiigh.

As mentioned above, final mission of mirror Aizoon almost kills my main team at the first group (Protea + Dalmatian Bellflower + Lycaste), before the boss (Aizoon + king Protea) so my teams 2-3-4 need to be able kill it with the little damage my main dealt. On the successful try i had three of squad one survive by the skin of their teeth to get one skill each and leave everything else to other teams.

Myrdin
06-26-2017, 09:09 PM
I knew I shouldn`t have, but I was like "come on, it cant be that bad now"

... Coughing blood out here :D
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/06/27/7L3eF1Cu.png

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 09:21 PM
I knew I shouldn`t have, but I was like "come on, it cant be that bad now"

... Coughing blood out here :D

Congratulations. That's almost like getting a rainbow from a yolo pull.

twilightdream
06-26-2017, 10:13 PM
Easy (and lazy) about swan boat bet.
Just bet on the boat that have most player bet on it, and you good to go.
You can also bet on all boat if you want.
Roentgen already post wiki link for it.
You can have a peek and try to cypher the hint (prediction).

OK This round we get Habotan and Greenbell as our... fortune teller LOL.
In picture you'll see that Kale mark the 1st boat so it's mean you don't want to bet for it.
Because what boat Habotan mark mean that boat will lose the race for sure.
Greenbell do go double circle on 4th boat, since her prediction style is some kind of clear answer.
So this mean she surely the 4th boat will win the race.
Combine 2 girls prediction you should go for 4th boat.
Cut Nazuna out she's useless for this LOL.

In popularity bet chart you can see 4th boat got 37% player bet on it.
So it's nail the prediction result from the girls.

What I do? I bet on all boat during last swan boat race.
I can collect all thing accept Life crystal that I can get some
and left over to trade gold (the 1 event currency = 1 gold).
So in the end I believe everyone can clear all stuff in shop.

And... somebody going to get rainbow soon... for sure.

game2534
06-26-2017, 10:56 PM
Considered how luck improved for Twilight after the legendary pull, you may get rainbow or triple gold soon.

skasio
06-27-2017, 05:36 AM
Considered how luck improved for Twilight after the legendary pull, you may get rainbow or triple gold soon.

http://i.imgur.com/njlvs24.png
Yoink!

Dari
06-27-2017, 08:43 AM
Same here, I get black screen.

game2534
06-27-2017, 08:57 AM
Seems like it got fixed, got 1FG as compensation.

AgentFakku
06-27-2017, 11:31 AM
not doing the event yet

focusing on getting Olive first and beefing up 2nd squad w/ Olive and Germanium in it

maotd
06-27-2017, 01:09 PM
Need some new girls so, I've done a roll on Camellia/Cosmos/Viola gacha:
Not as good as it can be but I got the featured girl I wanted. It seems I'm lucky with priotiry gacha on dmm. That's good.

AgentFakku
06-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Need some new girls so, I've done a roll on Camellia/Cosmos/Viola gacha:
Not as good as it can be but I got the featured girl I wanted. It seems I'm lucky with priotiry gacha on dmm. That's good.

Congrats!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/njlvs24.png
Yoink!

Sweet, Camelia

Mitoru
06-27-2017, 02:28 PM
Dahlia tho, she has the rare and powerful late game ability to reduce enemy attack. And she's a quality waifu too, but yeah Camelia is very popular and rightfully so.

ShadwNinjaX
06-27-2017, 06:21 PM
Seeing people making pulls.
Looking at 184 FGs sitting on right now.
Still two more events to wait on firing all guns for Tiger Lily.
The pain of waiting is real...
Gacha trigger finger getting itchy...
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! XP

twilightdream
06-28-2017, 01:37 AM
Ninjax it's depend on what costume you want.
If you want girls wear swimiing suit just wait a bit.
If you like girls in yukata you can roll it now.
Good luck.

Seem like outside this thread is very HYPE right now. LOL.

-----------------------------------------------------------

For anyone that want to spend for rainbow on DMM your time is here and now.
There is 5000 dmm point deal on the shelf for you.
Deal do give 1 raindow that have blooming form.
No dupe rainbow from this deal.
And you also get 1 rainbow drees and 2 gold dress from it too.
Deal start today and will end on July 14th.

Myrdin
06-28-2017, 05:33 AM
Sure dude, go for it ! Look how well it turned out for me haha :D
Nah dont listen to me, save up for your Waifu, I know its hard but keep fighting Oh ! ~

Thanks twillight for the heads up. This gacha seems interesting. What we need to find out though is - is it just one of those 4 girls ?
No dupes for me automatically disqualifies Aizoon and Soap worth. Catleya is fine and all, though I dont really want her, and that Birthday cake girl I really dont like so...
Wish this was the "pick your own girl, type of gacha. I really need that Loquat badly -____-
Also is there at least one 6* guaranteed if nothing else ? Coz this seems like the normal pull thing.

Raine
06-28-2017, 05:35 AM
I think I finally got to figuring out that the "racer's number" in Mokou's manner of prediction refers to the racer's position on the list, but I still can't decipher the way she's using symbols in her prediction. Even after having played 3 boat race events before this...

A co-editor at the wiki told me once that it's double circle > circle > triangle according to the Japanese, but it seems to be only applicable to watchers who predict actual placing, rather than the change (or non-change) between the racer's position and where she actually finishes.

Some commenters on the Japanese wiki appear to pick x10. The ~50% attention might be reflecting that. Hell no thanks though. Not wasting my bets on the racer with a crap multiplier. Back to YOLO-ing 100 bets on x100 it is.

-----

The current promo should be another edition of the blossoming gacha promo that was available in December when I started out. My old comrade (Wutan) paid for it back then where he got Viola's alternate as the guaranteed 6*.

Any premium character (5*/6*) you get from the gacha is guaranteed to bloom, but beware, the pool is limited to those who got blossoming from 21st November 2016 to 27th March 2017. You can verify this by clicking the contents button at the top and refer to this list: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed.

If you're just looking for a new rainbow, even if random, it's good. Otherwise, just wait for a rainbow ticket promo. If you happen to own every rainbow in the pool, you'll just get a random one.

Elixirs are the bonuses from this, not equipment flowers/"dresses." Like its prototype, you should get:
- x1 rainbow elixir [開花の秘薬(虹)]
- x2 gold elixir [開花の秘薬(金)]

twilightdream
06-28-2017, 05:50 AM
I'm sorry for giving wrong intel.
I just copy what my native community said didn't check any detail.
And I didn't login to see in-game detail too ah... oTL.

But give elixir?
That elixir drop so easy, you can got tons of them in less than hour.
Maybe DMM plan to release more bloom charector than they do now.

game2534
06-28-2017, 07:41 AM
From the look of it. they will plan on at least bloom abilities for all characters. Artwork... that's up to artist if they are lazy/retire or not.

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 08:31 AM
Eh, why is there an ice sculpture riding one of the boats?

That's not a sculpture. That's the pet bird of Banteishi (the 6* that looks like a handsome dude).

game2534
06-28-2017, 08:41 AM
Eh, why is there an ice sculpture riding one of the boats?

If squirrel can rides boat, why can't bird?

AgentFakku
06-28-2017, 11:34 AM
can we get a DMM sub forum? trouble tracking posts that has key info on stuff lol

AgentFakku
06-28-2017, 01:02 PM
oh ok, well, I guess I bookmark some posts then

ShadwNinjaX
06-28-2017, 02:39 PM
The current promo should be another edition of the blossoming gacha promo that was available in December when I started out. My old comrade (Wutan) paid for it back then where he got Viola's alternate as the guaranteed 6*.

Any premium character (5*/6*) you get from the gacha is guaranteed to bloom, but beware, the pool is limited to those who got blossoming from 21st November 2016 to 27th March 2017. You can verify this by clicking the contents button at the top and refer to this list: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed.

If you're just looking for a new rainbow, even if random, it's good. Otherwise, just wait for a rainbow ticket promo. If you happen to own every rainbow in the pool, you'll just get a random one.

Elixirs are the bonuses from this, not equipment flowers/"dresses." Like its prototype, you should get:
- x1 rainbow elixir [開花の秘薬(虹)]
- x2 gold elixir [開花の秘薬(金)]

Well, in my continued desire to show support the devs here rather than some other greedy company, I went with the deal:

Black Baccara and Aloe. Not a bad haul. Maybe would have liked 1 more gold, but then I realize I could have got 10 3* outside of the one rainbow. So I'm not going to complain. But man, both on Nutaku and DMM... they love giving me Slice types in abundance!!!

game2534
06-28-2017, 05:46 PM
Well, in my continued desire to show support the devs here rather than some other greedy company, I went with the deal:

Black Baccara and Aloe. Not a bad haul. Maybe would have liked 1 more gold, but then I realize I could have got 10 3* outside of the one rainbow. So I'm not going to complain. But man, both on Nutaku and DMM... they love giving me Slice types in abundance!!!

At least you won't have problem with slice whale ship:D Although that 5000dmm deal has considerably smaller pool than normal.

ShadwNinjaX
06-28-2017, 06:25 PM
At least you won't have problem with slice whale ship:D Although that 5000dmm deal has considerably smaller pool than normal.

My exact thoughts on the whale ship after seeing the roll results! :D Yeah, the pool was smaller but I understood they were aiming it at blossomed girls from a set time period. So I knew going into it, I was looking for a girl that I would be working towards her bloom once I got her.

Myrdin
06-29-2017, 04:02 AM
I am still contemplating doing that gacha, but I think I will hold onto my money for the choose your waifu ticket. Since I am trying to build a certain configuration just any random girl, even though its great to have more 6*, aint as helpfull as the few chosen girls necessary.

So I popped one of them stamina potions, and went to farm some gold elixers. Managed to get 2 in after doing the mission twice.
Bloomed two more girls and now I am bankrupt once more :D
Gold dissappears so quickly on DMM. I have a feeling once we get blooming on Nutaku it will be the same, and for people like me who simply wont burn FGfor coin boost and multiple runs, I can already tell there will have to be a queu for which girl will get it sooner and which one later.

twilightdream
06-29-2017, 05:32 AM
In this rainbow list only Sabotan I want to stay away.
Yeah she has re-act ability and cri-rate boost but her crystal drop ability not help much.

Another 9 rainbow in this pool is very welcome hope I can get magic unit out of it.
Apricot is who I want most with her skill rate boost and passive defend.

But if it go to personel feeling I want Kuroyuri or Black Bacarra... or both...
They are part of my rainbow team on Nutaku, so if they join me again it's will very please.

game2534
06-29-2017, 07:31 AM
FKG 1st place in popularity ranking on DMM.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Pine Tree's Swan got jealous after seeing that bird ending 2nd, so he decided to enter a race aswell.

And the 4th contestant is Olive's Owl...

Didn't know there was another sleepyhead like Hinoki Cypress in this game.

Edit: Why does Apple have a bleeding nose animation? Her 5 star version had it and now her 6 star version has it too.

FKG and KamiPro always stay on top of their games. Not so surprising. The two never left top 3 spots if I'm not mistake.

Sensitive plant is another sleepy head girl, she even bring pillow with her to battle!
Apple is a pervert who love cute girls. But I don't think she's bi. Just love anything beautiful in general and seems pretty obvious when comes to love.
About new deal, I want apricot the most. Since my main team is counter, another counter with skill activation+damage null is very welcome. Although I also want Anemone for defense boost and damage reduction, and also welcome her back since I have her in Nutaku too.

twilightdream
06-29-2017, 10:09 AM
Game like Aigis, FKG, Kamipro, IWZ always on top list... IWZ do drop down to top 20.
So it's very normal FGK is 1st on popuraity R-18 chart.
But FGK also got 1st on all-age popularity chart too.
Winning an almighty game that never want to improve itself for almost 4 years Kancolle. LOL.

This swan race is nice 100x odd very tasty.

Myrdin
06-29-2017, 10:43 AM
Got Olive's reprint out of the way yesterday. EZ 1k crystals.

Tanabata Login Bonus Campaign
Day 1: x2 100-Year Manyu of each type, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 2: x1 Leader Medal, x500 Bonds Crystal, x50 Life Crystals, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 3: x10 Flower Stones, x1 Leader Medal, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 4: x1 Leader Medal, x10 Copper Award and x5 Silver Award, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 5: x2 100-Year Dragon of each type, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 6: x1 Gold Elixir, x2 Red Fururu, x2 Blue Fururu, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 7: x1 Gold Elixir, x2 Yellow Fururu, x2 Purple Fururu, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 8: x15 Flower Stones, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 9: x1 Blossoming Heart, x4 Blossoming Copper Award and x2 Blossoming Silver Award, x1 Nazuna Cake
Day 10: x4 Ampule of each stat, x1 Nazuna Cake

*Fururu = a bird used in blooming

Yeeeeaah baby ! Thats what I am talking about ! Look at how much love we get ! Damn now I wanna go for the 5K Gacha, just to give somethign back to the devps. Absolutely would love Appricot as a drop, but there are quite many girls there so the chances are slim, even though I already have two (Aizoon and Soapworth) of them which would shrink the pool a bit.
Now if they only put in those stones necessary for Equipment evolution, that would be even more awesome.

Also - why are you saving so many gems up for December ? Is there a particullar girl you are aiming for ? Coz December is QUITE a long way to go still heh.

game2534
06-29-2017, 10:52 AM
I don't have any of the rainbow in poll so... 10% I think? Guess I'll go for starter 5000dmm and get Anemone then. Once choose your rainbow deal comes, then Apricot is next in the list.

Pretty sure Roentgen gonna save all for Red Ginger. Unless he already got her.