PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

game2534
07-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Just reached LvL 100 on Girl Symphony ! Nice :)

I must say I really like the meta shift from FKG. The event Girls here are much much stronger than in FKG since the lvl of the skill directly increases the Damage. As such unless you have multiple dupes and skillblooms invested into a gacha Girl she will be outperformed by them.
In FKG most of the event girls bare few exceptions are weaker than Gacha girls by rather huge margin.
So yeah, its nice to see the Event girls be of use other than a placeholder.

Only first few girls, like Edelweiss, Hypericum, or Lavender for example, are strong enough to rival gacha girls with all equipments in. Not to mentioned multi-target skill compare to majority of event girls with only one target and no special effect added.

And man, whale ship 10-5 is real! Barely won with a silver line of health remained. I guess it's 5-5 for a while until more powerful team can be made.

twilightdream
07-23-2017, 10:49 PM
I believe I monopoly salt in GS hahahaha, so with that event girls are very important to me.

In FKG 10-5 can still easy sink my ship, maybe next month I can do it...

AgentFakku
07-23-2017, 11:44 PM
finally maintenance 0 weird to say that but the event felt long which is prolly good since most of us have work

oddly enuff I finished my event in DMM but not the stamps one in Nutaku

game2534
07-24-2017, 05:05 AM
So back to raid boss, guess I can relax and sweep old reissued big time. And why 7/27 on everything? Any anniversary?

Unregistered
07-24-2017, 05:15 AM
So back to raid boss, guess I can relax and sweep old reissued big time. And why 7/27 on everything? Any anniversary?

July 27th(7/27) is this week and they've also hit 1.727 million players.

nikonana
07-24-2017, 05:44 AM
Finally full 6* squad, even before Astro 6* login bonus day.
It will be perfect if I can reach 727 speed lol. Now let's see if I can break to 600k total power (550 atm)

http://i.imgur.com/fhTrhjK.jpg

twilightdream
07-24-2017, 08:47 AM
Damn... look at dat rainbow wall...
They skin so soft I want to cud... wait... I talking about their skin!?

maotd
07-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Nice Raid Boss event. They are so much easier than on Nutaku. We can relax a bit and use that awesome x1.727 gold.

AgentFakku
07-24-2017, 10:49 AM
@mindrunner lol wonder if Im hurting her since she mighta got sunburn

my first raid boss event in DMM

I haven't seen star or medal rush in Nutaku or DMM

so far, it's either collect 4,000, raid boss for everyone, summon your raid boss (which is kind of weird), Gacha

DMM: w/ da above, swan race and gambling (lol), a card matching game

edit

Finally full 6* squad, even before Astro 6* login bonus day.
It will be perfect if I can reach 727 speed lol. Now let's see if I can break to 600k total power (550 atm)

http://i.imgur.com/fhTrhjK.jpg

I miss dat feeling from Nutaku, OP Rainbow Powa

will try to get my 1st rainbow

AgentFakku
07-24-2017, 11:00 AM

Oh I found that out when looking up the new gurls for dis event (if they had counter abilities)

It's Nazuna day - didn't know her name was digits :V

should have named her ChiChi or Mune Mune

game2534
07-24-2017, 11:08 AM
Oh yeah, Japanese always love pun associated with numbers. I'm easterner myself so I kinda get it. That's why Hypericum also got special equipment (a badge) despite her rank in latest poll is 87. 87 can be read as hana (flower) so... you get the idea.

Myrdin
07-24-2017, 11:47 AM
Oh yeah, Japanese always love pun associated with numbers. I'm easterner myself so I kinda get it. That's why Hypericum also got special equipment (a badge) despite her rank in latest poll is 87. 87 can be read as hana (flower) so... you get the idea.

Hooo ~
So thats why she has two different personal equipment items.

Finally a new event, good good was waiting for this.
Hope we can get a "pick you waifu" paid Gacha soon, really need Loquat for that crit. team as I can see my girls strugling on some of the herder maps. Dont exactly wanna whale, thus I am waiting for this one to come around.

maotd
07-24-2017, 01:07 PM
I need some magic girls.Let's try that new priority gacha with Convallaria and others.
Ok now, lets by another salt mine. And a fukin empty ocean to fill it with my tears.

AgentFakku
07-24-2017, 04:27 PM
don't think I spin the Gacha

another loli - if she has counter or a nice ass, then we talk

plain

meh

doesn't have oppai or dark skin babes or red armor babes (or bikini armor babes of any colour) like Camellia and Aster

would change mind when the Wikia adds the translated abilities

edit

I need some magic girls.Let's try that new priority gacha with Convallaria and others.
Ok now, lets by another salt mine. And a fukin empty ocean to fill it with my tears.

My condolences

ShadwNinjaX
07-24-2017, 04:29 PM
Thankfully there is no serious temptation from this new group of girls on this event, so my FG stash is safe and waiting for trying to get Tiger-chan. And OMG FKG devs, what is with the pink hair obsession. 4 of the last 5 events have featured girls with pink hair! I wish just as much love was shown for some dark-skinned beauties. This game desperately needs some more of those. Don't you all think so too? I probably can't figure out how, but I wish someone could write FKG devs on the desire to see more tanned/dark-skinned girls. T^T

game2534
07-24-2017, 05:55 PM
Heh, I kinda want more variety too. I guess it's all up to artists after all.

AgentFakku
07-24-2017, 06:50 PM
Thankfully there is no serious temptation from this new group of girls on this event, so my FG stash is safe and waiting for trying to get Tiger-chan. And OMG FKG devs, what is with the pink hair obsession. 4 of the last 5 events have featured girls with pink hair! I wish just as much love was shown for some dark-skinned beauties. This game desperately needs some more of those. Don't you all think so too? I probably can't figure out how, but I wish someone could write FKG devs on the desire to see more tanned/dark-skinned girls. T^T

Speaking of dat, I remember a user called my helper squad in Nutaku, Bubblegum 5697

my fave hair color is blue!

not my fault, most of rainbows have pink hair :V LOL

I would go send a Tweet to Flower Knight Girl Twitter and request dark skinned babes and less pink hair but I got suspended on TWitter for some fucking reason LOL

twilightdream
07-25-2017, 03:59 AM
This new priority gacha is real pain.
3 of them all Lotus Lake girls, that's make them hard to bloom.
We can trade lotus petal from shop but it's very expensive in my pov.

Highlight go to gold campaign.
I plan to broke at least 50 gems for my wealth.

About this RB event it's seem to have same structure as old one back in May.
One squishy boss that you can easy crash it by your own and one goddamn broken boss.
And if should be one more broken boss with rare chance to summon in 2nd pharse.
If this structure arrive in Nutaku, I wander how long it take to kill it.

maotd ; I got nice result from 4 single roll with that machine, 4 bronze in row.......

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 04:38 AM
well, Aigis knows wut up, dark skin babes for the Gacha in the new event 5702

Poor FK fans, we don't get it :(

game2534
07-25-2017, 05:45 AM
This new priority gacha is real pain.
3 of them all Lotus Lake girls, that's make them hard to bloom.
We can trade lotus petal from shop but it's very expensive in my pov.

Highlight go to gold campaign.
I plan to broke at least 50 gems for my wealth.

About this RB event it's seem to have same structure as old one back in May.
One squishy boss that you can easy crash it by your own and one goddamn broken boss.
And if should be one more broken boss with rare chance to summon in 2nd pharse.
If this structure arrive in Nutaku, I wander how long it take to kill it.

maotd ; I got nice result from 4 single roll with that machine, 4 bronze in row.......

I'm sure if veterans nuke boss, it's gonna be fine. Though lesser playerbase can made 2nd part RB real pain in the butt.

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 06:28 AM
lol - still trying to get 'em pink hair gurls

idk maybe b/c I spam w/ tumblr or my tumblr links had naughty pics - didn't post hentai pics directly on Twitter

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 09:48 AM
finally got 3 lvl 100 blue dragons and evolve Edelweiss

Out of the 5* Hit Gurls, Edelweiss and indian-chan has bloom forms - shit, why did I max lvl Animal Crossing-chan

Edelweiss heals upon hitting bug nests on stage, Indian-chan gains a counter ability

welp, Indian-chan gets to go bloom!

maotd
07-25-2017, 10:48 AM
don't think I spin the Gacha
doesn't have oppai or dark skin babes or red armor babes (or bikini armor babes of any colour) like Camellia and Aster

would change mind when the Wikia adds the translated abilities

Really usefull tip.
Open Google Traduction.
Copy the japanese ability description from the wikia.
Paste it in Google Trad
Translate Japanese to english.
Just adjust the translation to fit with FKG usual descprition.

Or you can use the yolo way. Just read numbers in the description. if you see 10% it's almost all the time a 10% attack for the whole team. 1.2 is x1.2 skill based on affection. 3 & 100% is counter attack. xx% & xx% should be evade yy% of thetime for the firsts turns then,yy% of the time.
Other abilities are rarer. But with thoses, you can already have an idea of what a girl can do.
(note that thoses numbers works only for golds. the values change for rainbows. But just compare with other rinbows).

It's the same for skills. ~1.4 is for 3 attacks on random ennemies dealing 1.4 damage.
~1.6/1.8 is damages on all enemies
~2 is damage on two enemies
~2.3 is damage on one enemy. But it should be with HP drain or not.

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 11:20 AM
thanks Maotd 4 da tip = mamn I forget we have Google Translate LOL

Wolf Berry

Base
During battle, party members invalidate damage once ※ Ineffective avoidance or attack mistake is given priority, abilities of the same effect do not overlap

Evolved

During battle, the offensive strength of party members rises by 15%

Bloomed

During battle, the attack power of the party member rises by 20%, each party member invalidates each damage once ※ Preference is given to avoidance and attack mistake rather than invalidity, the abilities of the same effect do not overlap
Critical attack incidence rate of party members rises by 15%, critical damage increases by 20% during battle * incidence rate can rise up to 80% in combination with other abilities

Fennel

Base
Participant's attack power rises by 10% during battle

Evolved
During battle, the battle skill activation rate of the first turn becomes 1.5 times

Bloomed
During battle, the attack power of the party members increased by 12%, and the attack power of the party members of the first turn increased by 12%

Watercress

Base
After having himself attacked the enemy, he will re-act with a 25% chance

Evolved
Participant's attack power rises by 10% during battle

Bloomed
During battle, the attack power of the party member rises by 10%, himself avoids the enemy's attack with 65% of up to 2 turns and 40% thereafter

Flowering Quince

Base
During the battle, the attack power of two people including himself increased by 15%

Evolved
After himself gives an attack to the enemy, he will re-act with a probability of 15%

Bloomed
During the battle, the attack power of 3 people including himself increased by 15%

maotd
07-25-2017, 12:15 PM
Just for Fennel, it's not enough accurate. i don't know if it's skill x1.5 for herself (I think) or for all. If it's for herself... meh. For all it's better but still not that good since there is someone with x2 skill for all on first turn...
Watercress can be good with her 25% chance of re-acting.
Same for that event girl. Plus she is a magic girl with butterfly attack.

twilightdream
07-25-2017, 12:52 PM
It's 1.5x activation rate for herself. This quite rare skill only about 10 girls have it.
And someone that has 2x activation rate in first turn is rainbow so...
just let her stay in Winter Rose for now.

I think now DMM have passive that increase activation rate by skill level also.
But I not sure who have it, maybe rainbow again.

maotd
07-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Cymbidium have x2 skill activation for all turn 1 and she is a gold. She is also the one and only with that ability and one of the best gold in the game ability wise.
Just pair her with Dendrobium and you will have a perfect killer 6*.

Myrdin
07-25-2017, 01:17 PM
well, Aigis knows wut up, dark skin babes for the Gacha in the new event 5702

Poor FK fans, we don't get it :(

Its a personal taste thing man. That girl aint doing nothing for me.
That Indian chan is kinda cute but overall doesnt really stand out. I think the only one that has any personality whatsoever is that crazy looking dog eared girl on right top side.

So yeah personal preference I suppose. More variety ? Sure, but I am just throwing it out there in case you thought all of us crave the dark skinned/tanned beauties.
Could do without all that pink hair though, to much bubblegum for my taste I agree with that :D

Really usefull tip.
Open Google Traduction.
Copy the japanese ability description from the wikia.
Paste it in Google Trad
Translate Japanese to english.
Just adjust the translation to fit with FKG usual descprition.

Or you can use the yolo way. Just read numbers in the description. if you see 10% it's almost all the time a 10% attack for the whole team. 1.2 is x1.2 skill based on affection. 3 & 100% is counter attack. xx% & xx% should be evade yy% of thetime for the firsts turns then,yy% of the time.

I´ve actually been doing it like this for some time now :P

Ooo so the new Loli chan is Critical skill buffer ! Well... that... just...made...her.... SOO MUCH ATTRACTIVE !
*Insert Inception music BFFFFFFFFNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!*

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 03:26 PM
What's with that Singing Mantis add?

Four days until dev livestream. Link is the nicovideo banner under the game. They'll be giving an overview of upcoming updates among other things. There'll probably be a serial code for a 4* but nothing has been announced yet.

The animated ad ingame may or may not be related to the stream's contents.

ShadwNinjaX
07-25-2017, 06:54 PM
Four days until dev livestream. Link is the nicovideo banner under the game. They'll be giving an overview of upcoming updates among other things. There'll probably be a serial code for a 4* but nothing has been announced yet.

The animated ad ingame may or may not be related to the stream's contents.

Sounds cool. Will anyone here be watching and give us a break down of what they cover?

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 09:43 PM
Just for Fennel, it's not enough accurate. i don't know if it's skill x1.5 for herself (I think) or for all. If it's for herself... meh. For all it's better but still not that good since there is someone with x2 skill for all on first turn...
Watercress can be good with her 25% chance of re-acting.
Same for that event girl. Plus she is a magic girl with butterfly attack.

thanks for the clean up

I do wonder what that guy was thinking when he drew Gaillardia's bloom...

now Im curious, need to bloom her fast

Its a personal taste thing man. That girl aint doing nothing for me.
That Indian chan is kinda cute but overall doesnt really stand out. I think the only one that has any personality whatsoever is that crazy looking dog eared girl on right top side.

So yeah personal preference I suppose. More variety ? Sure, but I am just throwing it out there in case you thought all of us crave the dark skinned/tanned beauties.
Could do without all that pink hair though, to much bubblegum for my taste I agree with that :D

I´ve actually been doing it like this for some time now :P

Ooo so the new Loli chan is Critical skill buffer ! Well... that... just...made...her.... SOO MUCH ATTRACTIVE !
*Insert Inception music BFFFFFFFFNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!*

My bad for the post

I meant to say that, "we need variety especially with hair colour" after the talks about bubble gum hair colour

just got so excited by Aigis since I hardly see more than one dark skin gal

didn't mean to create false implications that FK players like dark skin babes

Myrdin
07-26-2017, 03:01 AM
thanks for the clean up

now Im curious, need to bloom her fast

My bad for the post

I meant to say that, "we need variety especially with hair colour" after the talks about bubble gum hair colour

just got so excited by Aigis since I hardly see more than one dark skin gal

didn't mean to create false implications that FK players like dark skin babes

No worries :)
I to like me some good ol´ dark elf ladies from time to time :D

Anyway - guys ! Log into the game ! We got Nazuna back ! WE GOT NAZUNA BACK !!!
*As in - She is preselected as your assisstant on your main screen so enjoy her properly while you can !
I think this will last only for the remainder of this event (the lifestream) after which she will be gone once again, since normally you cant have her be your assistant.

skasio
07-26-2017, 05:46 AM
Hypericum's reissue. Yet again, I'm stuck in RNG hell that is 1-4. I know I should just cut my losses and ignore this bullshit of a map , but completionist in me won't let me.
I did the math. 5% chance.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/089/493/f3c.png

twilightdream
07-26-2017, 08:07 AM
Yea because now we playing Nazuna Knight Girls LOL.
http://i.imgur.com/xefbOhc.jpg

game2534
07-26-2017, 08:10 AM
lol she hijack everything! oh well guess I'll let she does as please. It's always funny with little gimmick around.

twilightdream
07-26-2017, 11:15 AM
Just run map after wait for 2nd part of re-issue.
Nazuna... you really... oh no...

http://i.imgur.com/CG46DiE.jpg

AgentFakku
07-26-2017, 11:19 AM
wished I can make a GIF out of this lol

tried to use NicoNico but it turns out it's for Japanese people?

twilightdream
07-26-2017, 11:43 AM
Hunter ; Niconico is similar to youtube or you can call it Japanese youtube.
You can use English on Niconico I think.
About watching their live maybe you have to be premium member to watch it, not sure.

Mindrunner ; Sign said Nazuna.

Anyway again... it's too long Roentgen not be around.

AgentFakku
07-26-2017, 11:44 AM
Here's her Bloomed portrait (Go Go Lakers!):

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/2/20/BlanketFlower_chara02.png/revision/latest?cb=20170424105636

Also, dat face!

why is she a cheerleader LOL

Also, why didn't I see this when doing Moonvine's Perma-Issue (I only saw her on Day 1 on the start button...)

@HH: Say, do you have a Wikia account called "AgentFakku"? :p

yeah, it is

not a secret since both Tumblr, Wikia links to each other

Mindrunner: Go ahead and stalk me and follow me on Tumblr oh whatever rock your kinks

AgentFakku
07-26-2017, 11:45 AM
Hunter ; Niconico is similar to youtube or you can call it Japanese youtube.
You can use English on Niconico I think.
About watching their live maybe you have to be premium member to watch it, not sure.

Mindrunner ; Sign said Nazuna.

Anyway again... it's too long Roentgen not be around.

thanks man, I'll try dat

Myrdin
07-26-2017, 11:50 AM
Send love to our ultimate Whaleboat Cap´n Nazuna Yarr !

AgentFakku
07-26-2017, 12:01 PM

this chick's not perma reissue part 2 is up (pink haired) and she has bling bling in da shop

ShadwNinjaX
07-26-2017, 04:58 PM

this chick's not perma reissue part 2 is up (pink haired) and she has bling bling in da shop

Alright, let's finish bubblegum pink #4 out everyone! Should we be taking bets on what color the next event girl's hair will be? Or will DMM have the MASSIVE cajones to give us a 5th pink-haired girl?! XD

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 05:11 PM
Alright, let's finish bubblegum pink #4 out everyone! Should we be taking bets on what color the next event girl's hair will be? Or will DMM have the MASSIVE cajones to give us a 5th pink-haired girl?! XD

The next re-issue is different. She has darker pink hair.

twilightdream
07-27-2017, 04:00 AM
I'm so glad those who still with Nutaku have their cake in this summer event.
Finally their fate has been accept, see all the hype make future on Nutaku more bright.

AgentFakku
07-27-2017, 06:32 AM
finished Lycaste reissue maps 5734

just gotta get all of her jewelry

Took me almost a year to get all silvers barring the new ones they added in 2017: Zephy, red oppai loli, Forget Me Not

in DMM, just got St. Paulia (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/image/163482662710) now I need 2 moar5735

twilightdream
07-27-2017, 06:55 AM
Well I mean Nutaku have less player base than DMM.
So when some broken RB event appear in future, only brute force is the answer.

This summer they do sell very cheap, can hope more for another occasion.
It will help who that still want to be at Nutaku to develop more powerful team.
I won't talking about how annoying to get those bloom material.
On DMM we can wait for free bloom stuff but on Nutaku maybe they have to buy with NG if they in hurry.
At least to refill their stamina.

I don't feel anything much with this summer sell.
I said before my payment policy is pay for good service not pay for what you sell.
If right now DMM FKG do launch a f*cking expensive deal for 3 rainbow ticket.
I will still go for it without thinking, because they really service me well.

By the way didn't play much today, have problem with my coolant system.
Right now still monitoring the temperature LOL.

Volarmis
07-27-2017, 07:12 AM
Edit: New Comic:

I have absolutely no idea. Something about that new 6 star getting make-up?

In a nutshell:
Fennel is looking after Wolf Berry like an older sister, which is pointed out by Watercress.
Fennel gets flustered by it and Watercress finds it cute until she remembers Fennel's clumsiness - too late, looking at Wolf Berry's face.

twilightdream
07-27-2017, 09:11 AM
oh come on Iono you in the middle of the stage.
don't stand like dat oh no.

http://i.imgur.com/sUjVc7V.jpg

skasio
07-27-2017, 04:02 PM
AT LAST! I managed to clear Hypericum's 1-4. Turns out problem was not only (extremely) bad RNG - I had it planned all wrong. After some changes, I did it in mere 15 tries. Feelsgoodman.jpg And it even spawned SG. Time to push that luck. Got gems for 10+1 pull...

Peach, new, and a bunch of silvers. Still no legit rainbow, but no salt mine either. Hooray for me, I'm the lucky one.

ShadwNinjaX
07-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Well I mean Nutaku have less player base than DMM.
So when some broken RB event appear in future, only brute force is the answer.

This summer they do sell very cheap, can hope more for another occasion.
It will help who that still want to be at Nutaku to develop more powerful team.
I won't talking about how annoying to get those bloom material.
On DMM we can wait for free bloom stuff but on Nutaku maybe they have to buy with NG if they in hurry.
At least to refill their stamina.

I don't feel anything much with this summer sell.
I said before my payment policy is pay for good service not pay for what you sell.
If right now DMM FKG do launch a f*cking expensive deal for 3 rainbow ticket.
I will still go for it without thinking, because they really service me well.

By the way didn't play much today, have problem with my coolant system.
Right now still monitoring the temperature LOL.

Definitely agree with this. When I first came over to DMM, it was in the later stages of Flaccid Anemone's event. There were so many people annihilating RB's that all I had to do was tap the RB with my weak starter team and rake in the event currency. With frequent easy leveling as a newbie, I was able to replenish RB points quickly. Got my first event girl on my first day of DMM. :cool: You would be seriously hard pressed to be able to achieve such a thing with the smaller player base on Nutaku. RB events are tough there.

As much as it pained me to leave some particular favorite girls on mine behind, just can't bring myself to go back. Don't want to deal with the frustratingly slow and laggy actions in the game. In the first few weeks, I was also able to get so many more materials than I knew what to do with (petals, birds, perfumes, etc) during events and giveaways. So I've had a much easier time evolving the girls on DMM. So that is why I patiently wait for a good deal on DMM, because I feel they have also, without a doubt, earned money for their hard, diligent work. Nutaku has not done nearly as much to earn that. But as I said elsewhere, good on those on Nutaku who were in need of a deal like this (especially with a series of very expensive and bad deals on Nutaku recently).

game2534
07-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Nutaku rainbow deal is great, it will prepare whales and occasional spenders for harder events and harder raid boss. With fewer players compare to DMM it will help a lot, I so want it on DMM right now.:D

AgentFakku
07-27-2017, 06:40 PM

grinding 4 purple lvl 100 dragons was much easier or RNG lucky than blue lvl 100 dragons since I had to use pink pots like 5 or so times

Flowering Quince just got moar jailbait

The only thing I got annoyed was folks laughing at people spending money on Nutaku or DMm. If they want to do it, then fine. Just don't make fun of 'em. They love the game enuff they want to support it

even if I hate Harem Heroes, I don't hate the playas

Anyways, almost got a full 5 star team

still amazes me how fucking easy Flower Knight Girl on Nutaku or DMM compared to Aigis

in 2 months, I'm able to get the 2nd highest rarity team while Aigis, I barely CC 4 units let alone AW (which is equivalent to blooming)

AgentFakku
07-27-2017, 09:36 PM
finished Lavender I was scared of reliving dis map 5743

somehow I did it under 10 runs compared to Edelweiss which I frigging gave up 100% it (shit, I became OCD LOL 5744

Hypericuminsideloli kunoichi's maps - don't wanna do her maps - she's worse than Gigantiboobs, Lavender, and Edelweiss

plus, I have too many slice 5* just to complete a combined 5* team - do her later

game2534
07-27-2017, 10:19 PM
lol everyone have PTSD for earlier reissued. Well I still couldn't clear Edelweiss E4, both E4 and E8 for Loliricum, and I sure don't want to relieve certain stage at all. RNG in some stage is just pure nightmare and cheapshot.

BTW, do you know the best stage to farm rainbow gem for upgrade equipment? Besides extra 80 stam stage that required 580k TP of course.

AgentFakku
07-27-2017, 11:23 PM
BTW, do you know the best stage to farm rainbow gem for upgrade equipment? Besides extra 80 stam stage that required 580k TP of course.

I don't know, younger player in DMM since you're moar experienced than me :V

game2534
07-27-2017, 11:26 PM
I don't know, younger player in DMM since you're moar experienced than me :V

oh hahah, I use the word poorly. Sorry, I meant to ask anyone who know.:p

Myrdin
07-28-2017, 01:09 AM
I think you guys are slightly off about the RB fights. Sharing a Boss to Global on Nutaku while not as "instant" as it is on DMM still makes the Boss go Puff withing less then a minute. Rarely a boss lasts long enough for you to run a mission and find him sitting there after finishing it.
So I wouldnt stress much about Super powered Bosses on Nutaku.
Especially with the deals lately, a lot of people poured in some cash and added Rainbows to their set ups, which means more nuking power for Boss runs.
Me to, took 2 out of the 3 6* tickets, and I am still contemplating doing the last one. But then again I am in no hurry.
To be completely honest I would like to see a new paid gacha on DMM the - pick your Waifu one. I REALLY need that Loquat, like yesterday was late :D

Hmm Flowering Quince Evo version is much shittier then her Pre-Evo. I dig that chinese attire aesthetics, and youngish looks, but after her evo she gets some childish nonsense frilly clothes and her looks turn into mid grader. Jailbait turned for the worse. Lame.

twilightdream
07-28-2017, 02:28 AM
I''ll wait until I get Lantana before I use clumsy-loli and I'll set both in same team.
http://i.imgur.com/hlLaP5O.jpg

About the rainbow crystal something it should drop from lastest Aqua-boss stage.

game2534
07-28-2017, 07:02 AM
I''ll wait until I get Lantana before I use clumsy-loli and I'll set both in same team.
http://i.imgur.com/hlLaP5O.jpg

About the rainbow crystal something it should drop from lastest Aqua-boss stage.

So farming and hoping just like elixir and lv.100 dragon then. Thanks

twilightdream
07-28-2017, 08:06 AM
So farming and hoping just like elixir and lv.100 dragon then. Thanks

You can say that, but the drop chance should be very slime.
The mission can drop lowest level crystal to highest one so you can slowly farm it when have time.
You don't need to go to the broken aqua-boss map for farming, just last map is enough.

And... time to break gems and drink stamina pot for wealth is near hahahahahaha.

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 08:30 AM
You can buy three of the rainbow gems per month with the medals if you're too unlucky on drops.

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 09:47 AM
hmm, 576457655766,

my combo LOL

Myrdin
07-28-2017, 10:50 AM
hmm, 576457655766,

my combo LOL

Oh my God, the "Cheerful Lolis" combo :D
I think PedoBear (and maybe Eab, but not likely since you didnt include Daisy hehe) just collapsed right behind the corner, with foam around its mouth.

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 11:19 AM
Daisy had the closed eye smile? shoot, almost had 5 LOL

maotd
07-28-2017, 12:16 PM
Dear friends, It's time to use all thoses stamina potions gather with that Nazuna campain to become rich with Mori Mori stage!
May gold and stam' flow!
edit: you can get 57077 gold at max if you're lucky. That's a lot of gold.

skasio
07-28-2017, 03:34 PM
I'll just leave this here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMuYfScGpbE)

ShadwNinjaX
07-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Dear friends, It's time to use all thoses stamina potions gather with that Nazuna campain to become rich with Mori Mori stage!
May gold and stam' flow!
edit: you can get 57077 gold at max if you're lucky. That's a lot of gold.

Definitely need the gold since I just bloomed Anemone. Just got 55900 on the first try. Gold! GOLD! GOOOOOLD!!!! ;)

ShadwNinjaX
07-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Right, had enough FG's for another 11 pull and Tinypic is acting like a dunce...

10th 11 pull (used the one with Pentas in it, since I had her on my Nutaku account):

https://image.ibb.co/dtcL25/10th_11_pull.png

To be honest, I always wanted to have Night Phlox on Nutaku since I had alot of allies that had her in their 1st team.

Quit tempting me!!! I have just under a week to try for Tiger-chan and you're getting my gacha trigger finger itchy! XD Nice pull though. Congrats!

game2534
07-28-2017, 07:40 PM
With lots of girls wait for bloomed and awakening, you just never have enough gold. Thank you 1.727x gold!

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 07:59 PM
Right, had enough FG's for another 11 pull and Tinypic is acting like a dunce...

10th 11 pull (used the one with Pentas in it, since I had her on my Nutaku account):

https://image.ibb.co/dtcL25/10th_11_pull.png

To be honest, I always wanted to have Night Phlox on Nutaku since I had alot of allies that had her in their 1st team.

she's on my waifu list too

Congrats!

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 08:16 PM
wait coin boost is automatically on for Nazuna Day?

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 08:42 PM
wait coin boost is automatically on for Nazuna Day?

If by Nazuna Day you mean all week, then yes.

Myrdin
07-29-2017, 02:09 AM
Finally got under 200 stamina potions. (burned about 22 potions)
1.5 mil gold coins gathered.
I think Ill burn maybe 30 more, to make another 2 mil. and call it good for the time being.
Thank you Nazuna for the lovely Coin Boost :3

twilightdream
07-29-2017, 06:28 AM
yea, I think we will get update soon.
Hope for free stuff hahaha.

maotd
07-29-2017, 06:33 AM
I hope for a bunch a bugs and issues and then, tons of free gifts. that how we love DMM :D

game2534
07-29-2017, 08:21 AM
What's with that "31/07 at 13:00" blue text underneat the gamescreen?

Should be updated notice as usual? Oh, and 2.5 years anniversary bonus log in campaign for 10 days. Freebies again DMM comrades!

twilightdream
07-29-2017, 08:47 AM
We will have maintenance on Monday as always.
Maintenance will be during 13.00 - 18.00 Jp time (+9 GMT)
Maintenance will add 2nd part of current fluffy Lotus Lake girl dominate event LOL.
Item in bond crystal shop / Whale shop / Gold shop will be reset.
If you have anything want to trade please do before maintenance start.

We will get 2.5 years campaign login on Monday.

Myrdin
07-29-2017, 09:13 AM
Item in bond crystal shop / Whale shop / Gold shop will be reset.
If you have anything want to trade please do before maintenance start.

We will get 2.5 years campaign login on Monday.

Finally. I have been sitting on a nice stash of Life Crystals. Looking forward to get me some more Skillblooms, manyus etc.

Thanks for the heads up Twillight ;)
*say, would you like to have a nice signature ? seeing as you have nothing, you posts seem kinda lonely without a signature of any kind :3

twilightdream
07-29-2017, 09:34 AM
Life crystal shop will reset next week, this Monday will be bond crystal.
Maybe I should call bond crystal for BC next time.

Thanks Myrdin I appreciate but I don't want to make you a trouble doing signature for me.
I know you have some nightshift work or something, it should be hard becasue you can't sleep in proper time.
I'll do signature myself, just give me sometime.

Myrdin
07-29-2017, 10:12 AM
Life crystal shop will reset next week, this Monday will be bond crystal.
Maybe I should call bond crystal for BC next time.

Thanks Myrdin I appreciate but I don't want to make you a trouble doing signature for me.
I know you have some nightshift work or something, it should be hard becasue you can't sleep in proper time.
I'll do signature myself, just give me sometime.

No worries, I do these when I have free time, and I do them because I enjoy doing them not because I am forced to do them.
But I understand, if you want to do one yourself I can respect that. *thumbsup* (I still cant understand how can there be no thumbsup smiley >__>)

twilightdream
07-29-2017, 10:25 AM
Just drop by to announce that my current assistant on Nutaku now arrive on DMM with bloom form.
http://i.imgur.com/ZVhTO1L.jpg

I do drop her 2 months ago, but can't use her since I lack of amps. (Dendrobium eat it all that time)
She not fully amps yet but already past half way, so it maybe a month from now until she can go for some action, I think.

Myrdin ; Well, I just have no idea to create signature around time I register here.
So I just let it be until I forget to do one hahaha.

Mindrunner ; We can expect for some good thing and a lot of them.
Since our Nutaku guys do pay a lot in this several weeks, especially in summer sell.
It's first time I know this kind of gacha game has 2.5 year anniversary.

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 11:03 AM
hopefully someone posts dat NicoNico vid somewhere - was curious about it

man, the stam 100 coin map isn't on

oh well, do the stamp 80 coin map since 1.27 boost is still on

evolved White Cup - LOL her weapon was a giant pair of scissors and thought she had a side ponytail but she had twintails

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 11:10 AM
Just drop by to announce that my current assistant on Nutaku now arrive on DMM with bloom form.
http://i.imgur.com/ZVhTO1L.jpg

I do drop her 2 months ago, but can't use her since I lack of amps. (Dendrobium eat it all that time)
She not fully amps yet but already past half way, so it maybe a month from now until she can go for some action, I think.

Myrdin ; Well, I just have no idea to create signature around time I register here.
So I just let it be until I forget to do one hahaha.

Mindrunner ; We can expect for some good thing and a lot of them.
Since our Nutaku guys do pay a lot in this several weeks, especially in summer sell.
It's first time I know this kind of gacha game has 2.5 year anniversary.

Nice

I don't have a stable menu gurl LOL

I cheat and switch gurls from time to time

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 11:40 AM
hopefully someone posts dat NicoNico vid somewhere - was curious about it

It hasn't happened yet. It starts in about 18 hours.

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 12:06 PM
It hasn't happened yet. It starts in about 18 hours.

oh okay, thanks man

skasio
07-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Used over 40 stamina pots and leveled up twice farming Mori Mori. What better way to spend this money than to (finally) set up garden?
... probably blooming. Oh well.

http://i.imgur.com/mGIp0gy.png
Cattleya, Dahlia and Nazuna chatting by the bar.
Sweet William Catchfly, hiding behind a conveniently placed palm tree, has set up some bait for pests, with Flowering Quince on the lookout. Cats are also part of the bait. For the more vicious game.
Bouvardia examines Pomegranate, who just sits there, staring in the distance with sparkly eyes. Money Tree provides moral support, while Firethorn tries to come up with something to bring her fellow knight back to her senses.
Finally, Wax Tree and Toad Lily, each minding their own business, casually not giving a fuck about what's going on around them.

Myrdin
07-29-2017, 11:26 PM
Thats one cute story for the Garden you have there :D

I too swapped around the pallette from the usual dark green onsem theme to light green, tent and road with a lake. Didn move a single girl in the garden though :D That setup made for the onsen theme was perfect and works just fine with this theme as well heh.

A question guys : Does anyone know twillightdreams ID ? I think he has a JP nickname and I have been making some space on my allies list and not sure if I didnt delete him accidentaly (since peopl who had english name I kept due to easier identification).

twilightdream
07-29-2017, 11:40 PM
No Myrdin you didn't ditch me yet. And don't ditch meeeeeee.

Myrdin
07-29-2017, 11:43 PM
No Myrdin you didn't ditch me yet. And don't ditch meeeeeee.

So which one of them Japs are you ? I dont speak JP but If I can see the letters I can locate you on the list = not ditching you accidentally.

twilightdream
07-29-2017, 11:52 PM
My name has 3 Japanese letter.
Last letter in my name is 夢, if you can't see it type dream in google and translate it to Japanese you will see the letter.
I have bloom Nerine as assistant.

maotd
07-30-2017, 12:30 AM
Nice Garden saksio ;)

My girls have vacation too!

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/c/f/ti_2017-07-30_15-13-00-52c406d.png
Cattleya and Toad Lily enjoy the sea and the sun.
Sweet Wiliamcatchfly is ready to catch some pests for her collection.
Yarrow enjoy her short time far from the fights and play with her best friend.
Money Tree, False Daphne and Amarilys have a tea party on the sand. No vacations when tea time comes!
Mei Plumblossom play with some fireworks under the trees.
White Cup seems to dislike chairs. I wonder if scissors are more comfortables...
And a certain creepy stalker is hinding binhind the palm tree.

And there is too many closed eyes here. Maybe the beach is windy.

AgentFakku
07-30-2017, 12:43 PM
Thats one cute story for the Garden you have there :D

I too swapped around the pallette from the usual dark green onsem theme to light green, tent and road with a lake. Didn move a single girl in the garden though :D That setup made for the onsen theme was perfect and works just fine with this theme as well heh.

A question guys : Does anyone know twillightdreams ID ? I think he has a JP nickname and I have been making some space on my allies list and not sure if I didnt delete him accidentaly (since peopl who had english name I kept due to easier identification).

I should have used an English name LOL

too lazy to use another email address

AgentFakku
07-30-2017, 01:04 PM
another DMM Login campaign Yeah!

phase 2 of the pink Twintail gal hasn't started up yet

guess I keep grinding 4 coins and manyus

twilightdream
07-30-2017, 01:27 PM
Hello just drop by.
According to Niconico vid, rainbow ticket deal will start tomorrow after maint, I think.
So who want your beloved waifu please prepare your wallet.
Well, I'm not decide who to pick yet.

maotd
07-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Thanks to Nazuna coin boost, I'm now over 3M gold with one bloom, one (or two?) evolution and a ton of leveling performed. Thanks dear DMM.

Anyway, new campain. Seems really REALLY good once again. And tomorrow, 2nd part release. And after tomorrow (I guess it's that?), new reissue with that famous Tiger Lily. i can't wait for all that things. I'm like a child few days before Christmas.

AgentFakku
07-30-2017, 02:55 PM
You can actually edit your username in your DMM profile.

oh you can. Sweet baby Jesus

Hello just drop by.
According to Niconico vid, rainbow ticket deal will start tomorrow after maint, I think.
So who want your beloved waifu please prepare your wallet.
Well, I'm not decide who to pick yet.

Good, I can do both Nutaku and DMM Rainbow on the same day

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 02:55 PM
2EZW77REMFW5QEUP for a Casablanca

AgentFakku
07-30-2017, 04:40 PM
2EZW77REMFW5QEUP for a Casablanca

thanks man, I needed a dupe Casablanca to unlock her 2nd equipment slot

AgentFakku
07-30-2017, 05:07 PM
Indian-chanmon digivolve to

Derpy Cheerleadermon

ShadwNinjaX
07-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Indian-chanmon digivolve to

Derpy Cheerleadermon

Perhaps the artist made a satirical play on "Cowboys and Indians"? Seeing as how the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders are pretty famous with their own calendar and all? A bit of a stretch, I know, but the only logical path I could think of.

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Perhaps the artist made a satirical play on "Cowboys and Indians"? Seeing as how the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders are pretty famous with their own calendar and all? A bit of a stretch, I know, but the only logical path I could think of.

Wasn't she sort of a cheerleader during her event? Alternatively, they might have gotten enough flak to avoid adding more Indian-chan but not enough to change what already exists.

twilightdream
07-31-2017, 03:15 AM
Just a little news after login.
We get gold campaign now is 2x drop.

ShadwNinjaX
07-31-2017, 04:24 AM
Just a little news after login.
We get gold campaign now is 2x drop.

All hail DMM for GOOOOOLD!!!!! This is sweet! They had a bunch of announcements this morning on login. Looking forward to what they are if someone would kindly translate them. Thank you! :D

AgentFakku
07-31-2017, 04:31 AM
changed my DMM username to "AgentHunter" to blend my 2 usernames I use on HCB and Tumblr

holy moly, 2x Gold - time to buy all dem petals

game2534
07-31-2017, 04:58 AM
5000 dmm deal is picked your rainbow, but does 2000 dmm guarantee? You can get only Anemone and Cattleya for sure though.

And Anemone looked really beautiful as a young wife.

twilightdream
07-31-2017, 05:06 AM
Welcome to wall of text.

Start today we get gold 2x campaign, it will end on next Monday.

From tomorrow the Morimori gold stage will turn into special campaign mission.
Do it everyday until Sunday you will get various of free stuff.

Login bonus that Hunter mention before, it will run for 10 days.

The rest of this month we will have special stamina discount for various map like SG and whaleship.
Boost for various thing all over this month like girls exp boost, accessory exp boost. I can't explain it well.

Another login bonus will be held in the middle of this month.
It's a continue form curent one (part 2).

Anenone / Catteya / Shikuramen (white short hair 2* girl) got their new special skin.
You can change it right away if you have them. Skin change will change illust and SD charector.

Suumer voice add.

Special deal for rainbow ticket, it worth 5000 DMMpt.
When roll you will get ticket that can trade for any 5* or 6* that you want
(don't know how large charector pool you can trade).
This deal will end at 8/21.

Promote new skin special deal it worth 2000 DMMpt.
This deal will have 10.2% chance to get 5* and 0.8% chance to get 6*.
This pool will limit 6* to only Anenone and Catteya.
It will increase rate of getting Anenone miko ver. and Catteya summer ver.
The lowest rarity for this deal is 4*. This deal will end at 8/7.

We have new Whale map and get stamina discount for it.

A bunch of bloom girls as usual. Including one of the most hard to use rainbow Dogwood.

Myrdin
07-31-2017, 05:15 AM
K doing the 5000 DMM Points one for sure. I've been waiting to get Loquat for a loong time now.

Mu...he...he...he..he.hehehehehehheee Feel the power of the Critical Damage you lowly Pests ! >D :D

The 2K one is ...interesting. You are guaranteed to get 4*+ so thats something but the rates are still low enough for me to not trust it. Someone who is blessed by RnG ? Sure go for it I suppose.
The Exchange center did still not reset. Only DMM coins but not the skillblooms. Buuu~ >__>

game2534
07-31-2017, 05:17 AM
@twilight Thanks for confirming all things, guess I will go for 5000 deal then.

BTW, can anyone strong enough to clear niconico hard as heck two stages tell me what can I get from clearing ?

twilightdream
07-31-2017, 05:25 AM
It's a deal to promote new skin, you will like get 5* Anenone or Catteya for sure.

The shop that reset is bond crystal shop not life crystal shop.
I think I type it right on 1-2 page before?

Myrdin
07-31-2017, 05:32 AM
You might notice the girls got one new Quote concerning the Summer and how hot it is outside :D
(so far confirmed on multiple girls from 4-6*)

skasio
07-31-2017, 05:45 AM
Another pull, another saltimne. But I got Nerine from ticket and Cattleya is now a loli, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Mitoru
07-31-2017, 06:29 AM
Ok so i managed to pick up the 3k dmm deal with a rainbow dressbloom before it escaped. Got a single gold, Pineapple (New) so not bad. Thanks to the dressbloom Maple is almost at full power, needs only one more inventory slut.
Not gonna get a rainbow of my choice because of it, but i have 2k dmm left. So...

The 2K one is ...interesting. You are guaranteed to get 4*+ so thats something but the rates are still low enough for me to not trust it. Someone who is blessed by RnG ? Sure go for it I suppose.

@Edit
Cattleya missed both skill upgrades but Anemone got her one. Cattleya is now 1/4 skill/inventory. *X-files theme*

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 06:33 AM
I just found 30 gifts in my inbox: 12 FG's, a bunch of lv. 20 dragons, 3 amphies, 4 lv. 100 manyu's and 5 silver affection items. Some of them have numbers like "10000", "20000" & "50000" as a description. Compensation again?

Niconico viewership rewards

game2534
07-31-2017, 07:14 AM
Thanks. Even though I didn't watch it, still getting stuff. ^^

And I just WASTED €15,34:

¬¬

...I'm sorry for your lost. It's different from wasting free gem than wasting IRL money and got nothing.

twilightdream
07-31-2017, 08:08 AM
It sure hurt get this legendary roll, but a least they're 4* you can make use of them for Nation Defence.
Think positive Mindrunner.

twilightdream
07-31-2017, 08:51 AM
It's a normal announce for any 6* that get bloom form with new illust.
So Mindrunner you aim to get her? hehehe go for it man.

Just get inspire by some guy in twitter so decide to change garden a bit.
http://i.imgur.com/Nxt9gMx.png

Myrdin
07-31-2017, 09:29 AM
It's a normal announce for any 6* that get bloom form with new illust.
So Mindrunner you aim to get her? hehehe go for it man.

Just get inspire by some guy in twitter so decide to change garden a bit.
http://i.imgur.com/Nxt9gMx.png

That mini Lycoris is so adorable :3

twilightdream
07-31-2017, 10:30 AM
Hey man, Mindrunner don't care man.
Everyone have their personel saltmine, and yes I do.
I just turn 250 gems into bond crystal (salt) on Friday.
Yes~ only 3* and 4* from 250 gems hehehehe.
So you can have fun by throwing like 10-20 gems to try your luck, no big deal.

Myrdin ; yeah she fit in this room a lot so decide to pick her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys the special mission Morimori has start.
Play it to get special reward.
http://i.imgur.com/7B9DYEJ.jpg

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 10:53 AM
Anenone / Catteya / Shikuramen (white short hair 2* girl) got their new special skin.
You can change it right away if you have them. Skin change will change illust and SD charector.

Switching to the new skin counts as a new character for the album.

AgentFakku
07-31-2017, 11:54 AM
everyone' pimping their gardens

u know wut, I'll post 'em on Tumblr LOL

AgentFakku
07-31-2017, 11:56 AM
5000 dmm deal is picked your rainbow, but does 2000 dmm guarantee? You can get only Anemone and Cattleya for sure though.

And Anemone looked really beautiful as a young wife.

Does DMM take Paypal?

Anemone is prime waifu material - they need to stick her in a naked apron, man

Myrdin
07-31-2017, 12:47 PM
Another signature done, another happy forum member proudly presenting his waifu :)

This one was for twillightdream.
As for the girl - since Nerine was his first and very important assisstant, it was decided to be her ^^
And having two different version (6* and 5*) I picked on of each.
He asked me to keep the ID bar empty since he wants to save place for friends.

Nerine full version
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/07/31/p3z.jpg

Nerine Signature
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/07/31/p3X.jpg

Disclaimer (once more): I do these when I have free time, if anyone wants a signature, dont hesitate to ask and let me know.
I will need your ID if you want it to be a "bussiness card" type so that other people know it and can send you friend requests, and name of the girl you would like.
In case you dont want more poeple to add like, like twillight, I can do one without the ID bar (I will need to edit his since he told me after the signature was already complete.).

*You will have to wait till next week though for any new signature requests.

AgentFakku
07-31-2017, 01:29 PM
damn I hope you get back

Myrdin
07-31-2017, 02:28 PM
Err guys a question...

Was the 5000 Dmm pull supposed to give a guaranteed 6* on the pull or did I just get INCREDIBELY LUCKY ?!

Its not the girl I would have picked if I had the choice, but If its a legit pull ? Hell Yeah ! (well legit... the pull did cost 5000 DMM points, but you get a ticket from it so the argument stands I guess).

I accidentally bought the 5K DMM points twice, so its nice to see at least some sort of compensation haha :D
Srsly though, If it wasnt for her, that pull would be a 40 euros salt mine (scary to even imagine with how bad my luck has been for the last 6 pulls) >__<

The ticket was converted for my long avaited Loquat, who will turn my Crit team into Nightmare for every pest out there :)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Loquat

ShadwNinjaX
07-31-2017, 03:32 PM
Err guys a question...

Was the 5000 Dmm pull supposed to give a guaranteed 6* on the pull or did I just get INCREDIBELY LUCKY ?!

Its not the girl I would have picked if I had the choice, but If its a legit pull ? Hell Yeah ! (well legit... the pull did cost 5000 DMM points, but you get a ticket from it so the argument stands I guess).

I accidentally bought the 5K DMM points twice, so its nice to see at least some sort of compensation haha :D
Srsly though, If it wasnt for her, that pull would be a 40 euros salt mine (scary to even imagine with how bad my luck has been for the last 6 pulls) >__<

The ticket was converted for my long avaited Loquat, who will turn my Crit team into Nightmare for every pest out there :)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Loquat

Yes. Lucky! Congrats on the rainbow pull. It's an amazing feeling, I know. Hope everyone else becomes just as blessed here soon.

Well, here's my roll. Let's see what I get!
Yay! 2 gold! I got sweet, innocent looking Heather and... holy shit!!! It's that stalking psychopath from Nutaku! She followed me over here! Oh dear God! WHY!?!?!?!?!

Now for my ticket. I really am short on magic users and don't have any rainbow versions. Debating between Cattleya and Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily. I've seen teams where the Cattleya just destroys everything!!! But the caveat I hear is that she's an absolute bitch with a snotty attitude. Then Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily, oh how I loved having you in your base form on Nutaku... but this shrine maiden outfit is totally bae!<3 Hrmm decisions... decisions...

game2534
07-31-2017, 05:30 PM
Yes. Lucky! Congrats on the rainbow pull. It's an amazing feeling, I know. Hope everyone else becomes just as blessed here soon.

Well, here's my roll. Let's see what I get!
Yay! 2 gold! I got sweet, innocent looking Heather and... holy shit!!! It's that stalking psychopath from Nutaku! She followed me over here! Oh dear God! WHY!?!?!?!?!

Now for my ticket. I really am short on magic users and don't have any rainbow versions. Debating between Cattleya and Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily. I've seen teams where the Cattleya just destroys everything!!! But the caveat I hear is that she's an absolute bitch with a snotty attitude. Then Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily, oh how I loved having you in your base form on Nutaku... but this shrine maiden outfit is totally bae!<3 Hrmm decisions... decisions...

Da*nnnnn why everyone is so lucky and leave me with salt mine againnnnn! You guys drain my luck isn't it!? gimme back my luck!

Nah jk. But damn why are you guys are so lucky with pull like this. And my ticket go for Apricot, should immensely increase my firepower for counter/ AOE team.

Eab1990
07-31-2017, 05:55 PM
Loli Cattleya and schoolgirl Cyclamenn is pretty hnnnnng.

game2534
07-31-2017, 06:02 PM
My pedobear sensor detect a guest.:cool:

---updated---
Finally collect enough danchou coin for another 5* ticket. And I never think I would glad to get her. Rainbow in DMM is just so rare that it made any rainbow worth a lot for you.

ShadwNinjaX
07-31-2017, 06:27 PM

---updated---
Finally collect enough danchou coin for another 5* ticket. And I never think I would glad to get her. Rainbow in DMM is just so rare that it made any rainbow worth a lot for you.

Awesome! Congrats on getting that Rainbow! Pretty much how I got Anemone, although she was my 7 day newbie 5* ticket. Just made my choice and a lovely fox is joining my main team. Thrilled to have her back and as a shrine maiden no less. :o

-Update-
*Bleeding profusely from the nose* Umm... well... wow... I had enough affection items...... aaaaand... umm... Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily's affection scene... I... umm... forgive me.. I'm light-headed for some odd reason...... but wow... it's right up there with Red Ginger's scene... the shrine maiden's blessing is heavenly indeed... *passes out*

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 07:15 PM
Err guys a question...

Standard 11 rolls with standard rates, so yeah, you got lucky

Unreglstered
07-31-2017, 07:33 PM

Well, Cattleya is proclaimed to be the strongest mage in FKG lore after all... she's got a lot of pride.

Myrdin
08-01-2017, 12:43 AM

---updated---

And look who is crying Wolves now ?! :D
Just this launch she even got her Bloomed form, You lucky basterd you !
Anyway gratz ! Its great seing the D ticket give something nice after all these months of grinding for it *thumbsup (srsly, can we petition the mods to add this smiley, the lac, of it is annoying).
For me there is only the 100 coin tickets left, unless this part of the shop also resets (havent happened since I bought the first one, so kinda doubt it) I still have a good month, more like two of grinding at least in front of me before I can get another ticket and hope for something nice.

Ninjax. Good choice the Shrine version of Spider Lily is (in my personal oppinion) much better looking.
I mean > Fox girl + Shrine maiden ? Thats some powerful combo right there !
Good H scene ? Damn now you got me interested :D

Anyway now I need to do some research, since I accidentally bought extra 5K of points, that means I can sit back and wait for another "choose your waifu" gacha in the future, and as such its necessary to look for who I want to enhance my team. I believe there was some new magic type girl who had Critical stat boosts. Though I would prefer a Hit type skill act / crit girl (but Cactus sucks ass and there aint many more)

AgentFakku
08-01-2017, 12:50 AM
@myrdin

2 for one deal - RNG Goddess showers you

twilightdream
08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
May I ask how large charector pool for ticket choose?
I do aim for some very new rainbow so little worried that they not in the pool.

game2534
08-01-2017, 03:08 AM
May I ask how large charector pool for ticket choose?
I do aim for some very new rainbow so little worried that they not in the pool.

it's up until the latest if I remembered correctly.

ShadwNinjaX
08-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Translation, please:

I second that request as well. Forgot this was the first announcement yesterday and I do not understand what it's trying to say. Thanks for whoever clarifies.

Ninjax. Good choice the Shrine version of Spider Lily is (in my personal oppinion) much better looking.
I mean > Fox girl + Shrine maiden ? Thats some powerful combo right there !
Good H scene ? Damn now you got me interested :D

Pretty much my thought process on it. I don't know. Am I allowed to post a pic of the H scene on here without getting in trouble? Haven't really seen others do it, so being cautious and trying to stay out of trouble.

Myrdin
08-01-2017, 04:35 AM
I second that request as well. Forgot this was the first announcement yesterday and I do not understand what it's trying to say. Thanks for whoever clarifies.

Pretty much my thought process on it. I don't know. Am I allowed to post a pic of the H scene on here without getting in trouble? Haven't really seen others do it, so being cautious and trying to stay out of trouble.

Yeah I wouldnt post it publicly just in case, but you can always send it as a private message *thumbsup (really now... we need this fckn thumbsup smiley)

seorizuki
08-01-2017, 05:20 AM
Translation, please:

7/31: gold up & mori mori open everyday.
first part of daily login campaign
8/7: secret garden 30% off & extra reward
8/14: enhance exp up & whale mission 30% off
second part of daily login campaign
8/21: danchou exp up & character quest 30% off

game2534
08-01-2017, 05:41 AM
Why does everyone have a problem with Dogwood? Christ, it's just a fictionary character...

Nah, it's not like I hate her voice nor herself as a character. It just that her ability is rather underwhelming. Solar Blast is outdated compare to pure, raw damage your girls can deal. She definitely not a choice for pick your rainbow deal for my team. But I gladly accept her in DMM now that I pulled her out. Rainbow here worth a lot compare to Nutaku where you can hear the word 'meh rainbow' from some people.

twilightdream
08-01-2017, 07:19 AM
What Dogwood can do in Nutaku right now?
Her active do 2.2x damage to 2 enemy.
Her 1st passive is buff 14% ATK for every solar-drive use (stack to 42%).
Her 2nd passive is plus 40% damage to solar-drive.
Yes... she is super... hard to use rainbow.

Dogwood on DMM do get buff, and after bloom she's very more easy to use.
Only the 1.2% increase activation rate alone can make her fit into any party well.
For now DMM do build her into a Solar-drive Death Angel.

I have no problem with her appearance, I can say many do have more annoying appearance than her.

And I so sure that some people that say 'meh rainbow' will get their whale-ship sink.

game2534
08-01-2017, 08:17 AM
What Dogwood can do in Nutaku right now?
Her active do 2.2x damage to 2 enemy.
Her 1st passive is buff 14% ATK for every solar-drive use (stack to 42%).
Her 2nd passive is plus 40% damage to solar-drive.
Yes... she is super... hard to use rainbow.

Dogwood on DMM do get buff, and after bloom she's very more easy to use.
Only the 1.2% increase activation rate alone can make her fit into any party well.
For now DMM do build her into a Solar-drive Death Angel.

I have no problem with her appearance, I can say many do have more annoying appearance than her.

And I so sure that some people that say 'meh rainbow' will get their whale-ship sink.

Yeah, I do mean like you said. Dogwood seems pale for a rainbow unit in Nutaku. (And DMM before they buff her stat up)
Now with bloomed, she packed a real hard punch.

Active skill with 3x damage on 2 enemies.
First passive is start the stage with full light guage. Each solar blast increase her atk for 25%, up to 75% max.
Second passive is increase solar blast damage by 70%, and 1.2x skill activation as a big bonus.

It will take quite some time to level her up though due to stack of magic girls I pulled lately. She'll be great though, I'm sure of it.

Darsel
08-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Dogwood pairs pretty nicely with Mei, from my experience. It pretty much turns the solar drive button into an "IWIN" button on demand(if an encounter is taking longer than you like, you're just one click away from sweeping them off the board). Her attack stat is pretty high as well(on par with Cattleya), so her special can hit like a truck.

I wouldn't say Dogwood is a must-have or top-tier by any means, but she does have her uses.

Volarmis
08-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Did anyone notice this?

http://i.imgur.com/xlNGozc.png

When was she added? :D

ShadwNinjaX
08-01-2017, 04:08 PM

Please forgive the dumb question, but since I have Anemone... how am I supposed to change this again?

ShadwNinjaX
08-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Click + hold on her portrait. A window will open up and then you can select the picture you want.

Edit: I have 666 posts. Must be a sign.

Holy hell! Make another post damnit and Cross yourself to save your soul. That way you can go to the fluffy clouds to explain why the heck you played a game about killing bugs and having wild sex with soooo many girls.... Yep.. we got lots 'splaining to do, man. XD

Okay let's see what this new Anemone skin is abou--HOLY SHIT!!! *falls flat on back to be still for moment before twitching* Giggity...

game2534
08-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Holy hell! Make another post damnit and Cross yourself to save your soul. That way you can go to the fluffy clouds to explain why the heck you played a game about killing bugs and having wild sex with soooo many girls.... Yep.. we got lots 'splaining to do, man. XD

Okay let's see what this new Anemone skin is abou--HOLY SHIT!!! *falls flat on back to be still for moment before twitching* Giggity...

As a fellow man who have Anemone in his harem, all I want to say is...

twilightdream
08-01-2017, 05:41 PM
I think all charector that have more than one version can swtich their picture and SD.
But you need to have all of them.
Can someone confirm it?
http://i.imgur.com/PVInMP3.jpg

ShadwNinjaX
08-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Btw, your tiger-lily is part of the next batch of re-issued girls, if I'm correct. And since this re-issued event will end tomorrow...

There. No more quints.

I am thrilled that I could help you save your soul by responding to my post! XD Oh don't remind me. Deep down I am terrified I am going to open up a salt mine conglomerate with all the FGs I've save that or fill an ocean with my tears as Tiger Lily never shows, which is possible because I am 1 for 3 out of the last priority gatchas I've tried. DMM doesn't seem to like giving me the priority golds it seems....

Also, anyone find it odd that among the news skins of 3 rainbows and 1 gold... is a 2*.. How does that happen? I suppose Cyclamen is pretty popular in Japan?

AgentFakku
08-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Did anyone notice this?

http://i.imgur.com/xlNGozc.png

When was she added? :D

LOL I never notice ghost-chan

still waiting for nun Gacha

twilightdream
08-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Shikuramen or Cy... something does win the vote in Tropical Princess event back in Febuary.

ShadwNinjaX
08-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Shikuramen or Cy... something does win the vote in Tropical Princess event back in Febuary.

Oh that's right. I remember someone saying there was a weird oddball of a 2* that placed high enough to be one of the winning girls in that vote. A 2* got more love than my girl Red Ginger -goes over and hugs his teary-eyed rainbow waifu- Don't worry honey. Your time will come...

AgentFakku
08-01-2017, 08:38 PM
dang, Green Bell doesn't have a bloom form. The only Magic 5* gurl that has a Bloom form is Red Tulip

oh shit, her bloom form is muy sexy - heart shaped boob window

since it's a month has passed, time to update sig on my DMM FK team

oh yeah, I changed my username b/c to help Myrdin? keep track of HCB users - I changed my Katakana name to English

http://i.imgur.com/NXipT2Y.png
http://i.imgur.com/Vzpr53B.png

Volarmis
08-01-2017, 10:58 PM
dang, Green Bell doesn't have a bloom form. The only Magic 5* gurl that has a Bloom form is Red Tulip

There are quite a few 5* magic girls that have a bloomed form.
The list of all bloomed forms can be found here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed).

twilightdream
08-01-2017, 11:09 PM
D*mn they already announce Nightmaher to be bloom but still can't bloom her yet...
What they planning? Do they want to sell her again in upcoimg month and make her bloomable?

Oh that's right. I remember someone saying there was a weird oddball of a 2* that placed high enough to be one of the winning girls in that vote. A 2* got more love than my girl Red Ginger -goes over and hugs his teary-eyed rainbow waifu- Don't worry honey. Your time will come...

She will raise with loli skin, she will get one for sure. (why loli skin?)

AgentFakku
08-02-2017, 12:19 AM
There are quite a few 5* magic girls that have a bloomed form.
The list of all bloomed forms can be found here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed).

I do know the list was just checking my current magic gurls I have and bloom the one that has a form

Myrdin
08-02-2017, 02:08 AM

oh shit, her bloom form is muy sexy - heart shaped boob window

since it's a month has passed, time to update sig on my DMM FK team

oh yeah, I changed my username b/c to help Myrdin? keep track of HCB users - I changed my Katakana name to English

http://i.imgur.com/NXipT2Y.png
http://i.imgur.com/Vzpr53B.png

I didnt expect that :OOO Nice Thanks ! :)

D*mn they already announce Nightmaher to be bloom but still can't bloom her yet...
What they planning? Do they want to sell her again in upcoimg month and make her bloomable?

She will raise with loli skin, she will get one for sure. (why loli skin?)

I´ll just leave this here then :D

Damn Roentgen where have you gone ? He dissappeared just like the other vets from this thread.... am I next ? Noooooooo :D
Plus his Signature is unclaimed which is kinda shame.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 04:00 AM
I remember some here played it. Girls Cross Chronicle is shutting down at the end of the month after two more events. It's only been two and a half months since release.

twilightdream
08-02-2017, 06:46 AM
I remember some here played it. Girls Cross Chronicle is shutting down at the end of the month after two more events. It's only been two and a half months since release.

yea, I played it and do agree this game should close.
They have very less detail in deep of their game.
Like what the game will develop to or another system that will make game more than run endless event.
And also hearing that they cheat player on special deal, the deal didn't give what it should.

game2534
08-02-2017, 07:26 AM
yea, I played it and do agree this game should close.
They have very less detail in deep of their game.
Like what the game will develop to or another system that will make game more than run endless event.
And also hearing that they cheat player on special deal, the deal didn't give what it should.

Did they use any characters without consent from direct developer? It seems like a big crossover with various girls from various series to me.

twilightdream
08-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Did they use any characters without consent from direct developer? It seems like a big crossover with various girls from various series to me.

The game have original charector and summon.
Game system is same as Kamipro but everything is more easy to obtain.

game2534
08-02-2017, 09:06 AM
And I guess it's time for Shad to unload every and any FG he saved for his long awaited girl.

AgentFakku
08-02-2017, 11:32 AM
I didnt expect that :OOO Nice Thanks ! :)

I´ll just leave this here then :D

Damn Roentgen where have you gone ? He dissappeared just like the other vets from this thread.... am I next ? Noooooooo :D
Plus his Signature is unclaimed which is kinda shame.

4 soem reason, that reminds me of Monster Rancher

You want a gacha for 1 girl? :p

There are ton of waifus I want but I dont' remember the names LOL

Heather, Veronica, Texas Bluebell, Aster

maotd
08-02-2017, 01:08 PM
3 free saltickets of the day and the salticket from secret event map give me 4 bronze salt. Meh.
Let's finally try that reissued gacha. Shad speak too much about that Tiger Lily. Now, need her.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/3/d/luvdmmpriority-52ca3a4.jpg
I fukin love DMM priority is ACTUAL PRIORITY. Now, I can save my 140 remaning FG for another girl later.

Still no 6* but I dont really like Cacao so, Tiger Lily and Idontrememberhername new year girl is good.

Shad, I hope you will have the same luck with that gacha. I'm praying for you.

Myrdin
08-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Nice pull :)
I´ll refrain from this one. Wanna hoard up some gems for multiple pulls first so Gacha pause for me it is.

Anyway ! Lets cheer for Ninjax since the time has finally come for him to try for his waifu !

GO GO POWER NINJAAAAAAAAX !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E

ShadwNinjaX
08-02-2017, 03:31 PM
And I guess it's time for Shad to unload every and any FG he saved for his long awaited girl.

Yes. The fated day has come. All painstakingly gathered 374 FGs wait to try at least 7 times . I hope I do not need as many, Lady Luck be willing and on my side.

3 free saltickets of the day and the salticket from secret event map give me 4 bronze salt. Meh.
Let's finally try that reissued gacha. Shad speak too much about that Tiger Lily. Now, need her.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/3/d/luvdmmpriority-52ca3a4.jpg
I fukin love DMM priority is ACTUAL PRIORITY. Now, I can save my 140 remaning FG for another girl later.

Still no 6* but I dont really like Cacao so, Tiger Lily and Idontrememberhername new year girl is good.

Shad, I hope you will have the same luck with that gacha. I'm praying for you.
Thanks for the prayers. Congrats ona pretty sweet roll there that made up for the salt tickets. I’m glad I convinced ya of Tiger-chan’s awesomeness! XD

Anyway ! Lets cheer for Ninjax since the time has finally come for him to try for his waifu !
GO GO POWER NINJAAAAAAAAX !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E

We need Ninja Zord power now!!!..... Fuck, I’m really showing my age with that… Aging is a bitch! Anyway! Will keep you all posted on the rolls.

--Update--
1st roll
Well, at least finally got one of my fav silvers... Onward...

2nd pull
Okaaay. I am sensing a troubling trend now.. T^T

3rd pull
Let that sun rise!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOo_o-R0kCw

ShadwNinjaX
08-02-2017, 04:02 PM
You're above or around 30?

A ninja never tells... well anything! So there! :p Two 3* and 1 Silver on my 3 tickets from today's tickets. No salt because I got my Tiger Lily!!! ^3^

game2534
08-02-2017, 05:34 PM
@shad Too bad for the first 100 FG wasted, but you got your girl. Congratz for your long awaited and patience that pay off!

ShadwNinjaX
08-02-2017, 06:04 PM
@shad Too bad for the first 100 FG wasted, but you got your girl. Congratz for your long awaited and patience that pay off!

Sadly, I felt I had saved up for so long that I wanted to at least try one more time to see if I could pick up Heartvine too (what a sweet rack she has!) but only ended up with bronzes and silvers again. Oh well. Will just count my luck to have gotten Tiger-chan. So going to start saving again to see if any future reissues or new event girls catch my eye.

AgentFakku
08-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Chocolate for Oni Extermination? Gacha

Tiger Lily doesn't even fit LOL - saw Chocolate Cosmos (https://68.media.tumblr.com/fc3b1300dc5e5d7c23997c4dc1495391/tumblr_ou353uybSW1vg5ef8o5_1280.png), Heather, and Balloon Juggs (https://68.media.tumblr.com/2541bb67910f95f89066ec8ebddea815/tumblr_ou353uybSW1vg5ef8o3_1280.png) and they actually fit w/ the candy Willa Wonka theme

loli has a heart on her chest

got a MILF w/ a bueaty mark here but she's ain't hawt enuff, now dis is hawt (https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/72/62/72621ccb42ca5e683137f7400ebf8a17.jpg?5811720)

odd timing this event comes in the month when Mizuryuuland (https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/2b/db/2bdbb869ee2204003c7fa32abb828d09.jpg?6123640) is release

ShadwNinjaX
08-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Chocolate for Oni Extermination? Gacha

Tiger Lily doesn't even fit LOL - saw Chocolate Cosmos (https://68.media.tumblr.com/fc3b1300dc5e5d7c23997c4dc1495391/tumblr_ou353uybSW1vg5ef8o5_1280.png), Heather, and Balloon Juggs (https://68.media.tumblr.com/2541bb67910f95f89066ec8ebddea815/tumblr_ou353uybSW1vg5ef8o3_1280.png) and they actually fit w/ the candy Willa Wonka theme

loli has a heart on her chest

got a MILF w/ a bueaty mark here but she's ain't hawt enuff, now dis is hawt (https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/72/62/72621ccb42ca5e683137f7400ebf8a17.jpg?5811720)

odd timing this event comes in the month when Mizuryuuland (https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/2b/db/2bdbb869ee2204003c7fa32abb828d09.jpg?6123640) is release

Tiger fits the Oni part because she has a horns like an oni. Look at her special move that emphasizes this. The second is a loli, so meh. Oh come now! You would deny yourself that incredible rack if she offered it? Ah well. I'll slide up next to and pick up this milf noooo problemo! ;)

AgentFakku
08-03-2017, 03:58 AM
well, since I got over 300 FK which is still waiting for Veronica or Heather Gacha

might as well spin for Heart Vine or Tiger Lily

wow, just one roll - which this is my 5th 50K pull (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/163749081815)

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 06:57 AM
So, you spent some money on one of the gacha's?

How did you get those rainbow coins on that gacha screen? I've not seen that before.

game2534
08-03-2017, 08:08 AM
How did you get those rainbow coins on that gacha screen? I've not seen that before.

Each gold dupes net you 2 rainbow coins.

twilightdream
08-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Rainbow coin/medal is a compensation one of the system in DMM FKG hahahaha.
You get it from dupe 5* / 6*.
You also get extra medal for choosing dupe girl with special ticket I believe.
Visit http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Gacha for more intel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering who is Hollyhock that many want her badly.
So she's a rainbow for Nutaku current event.
What good is she except her cool and smart appearance?
Her active similar to other rainbow.
Her passive is crystal drop, very less benefit to use, and no bloom yet.

It's just like Hop time that many go berserk for her.
Somebody on discord do lost 300 or 400 gems to get her.
I'm very... confuse...

game2534
08-03-2017, 08:48 AM
I was wondering who is Hollyhock that many want her badly.
So she's a rainbow for Nutaku current event.
What good is she except her cool and smart appearance?
Her active similar to other rainbow.
Her passive is crystal drop, very less benefit to use, and no bloom yet.

It's just like Hop time that many go berserk for her.
Somebody on discord do lost 300 or 400 gems to get her.
I'm very... confuse...

Because this game nature is pay to waifu after all.
For me? she's okay I guess? Not bad but nothing to go crazy over. If anything I want her (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Dusty_Miller) as a next rainbow, might get her in next pick your rainbow deal if my hobby budget is in good state.

AgentFakku
08-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Each gold dupes net you 2 rainbow coins.

oh dat explains why? I was going thru my past pulls and notice a rainbow 6 thingy for my Summer Toadlily one

So, you spent some money on one of the gacha's?

Not yet

I figured to spend $ after I get my first rainbow out of FK Gacha like how I did in Nutaku. Flowering Peach was my first gurl and then Sakura was my 2nd, mistress I paid. LOL

ShadwNinjaX
08-03-2017, 03:50 PM
After fighting tooth and nail with the Purple Dragon map to just give me TWO more lvl 100s, I finally got them. Time to make you shine, Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily. Here we go!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXN1yxax448

twilightdream
08-04-2017, 02:29 AM
Can I say Ninja has the most future strongest helper group?
You almost complete rainbow wa...
Wait... in game your Red-Tamamo still lv 1. oh no...

Myrdin
08-04-2017, 04:15 AM
So I tested out my Crit team. Loquat still needs lvling up and then Blooming, but at this point in time 50% critical rate and +30% critical damage.... hurts like a bitch. Holy molly is it strong. The crits can make up a lot for when you party whiffs and doesnt perform a single ulty in a round.

Checked all the new girls... Still cant understand why there is not a single Hit type Crit girl (Cactus is the only Hit type who has Crit +15%, not bad but nothing to write home about, and she is one of the most boring and weak Hit type overall).
Same with Magic girls, not a single Magic type girl with Critical boost.
All the girls with crit are slash and pierce. I think the devs should introduce at least two girls of Hit/Magic type with some sort of Crit boos, be it Crit chance or Crit damage.

I could imagine Flowering Peach with her Giga Planetary mace of Doom would be a good candidate, since she still does not have bloom form, and it would fit well with her (has nothing to do with the fact I have her in my team, nothing at all I swear :D ).
So far she is still sitting on the bench since she just got evolved and as such doesnt have yet her "umpf". But after she is fully up I will swap her into team 1. Will loose a bit of Skill Activation, but the damage increase should be visible. :)

ShadwNinjaX
08-04-2017, 04:16 AM
Can I say Ninja has the most future strongest helper group?
You almost complete rainbow wa...
Wait... in game your Red-Tamamo still lv 1. oh no...

Don't worry. Plan on some manyu hunting for her when that day comes. ;)

maotd
08-04-2017, 01:08 PM
I wanted some new girls so, I have done the event gacha even if I don't really like the girls. I tried it anyway 'cause Watercress can be good with 25% chance of acting again.

I don't know why but priority on DMM is always here, standing on my side. I'm pretty sure Money Tree is helping me with her lucky silverpot. (I'm not joking, since I got her, the only two saltroll are with Summer Toad Lily as main girl).

ShadwNinjaX
08-04-2017, 02:08 PM
For those wanting to save up their FGs, here's another thing to look forward to (especially if you missed it like I did). Aside from the rainbow, all the golds of the next reissue are part of what I'm calling the "big titty committee". Awww yeah!

Lamium (Event girl)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lamium

Pomegranate
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pomegranate

Rabbit-Ear Iris
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Rabbitear_Iris

AgentFakku
08-04-2017, 07:07 PM
For those wanting to save up their FGs, here's another thing to look forward to (especially if you missed it like I did). Aside from the rainbow, all the golds of the next reissue are part of what I'm calling the "big titty committee". Awww yeah!

Lamium (Event girl)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lamium

Pomegranate
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Pomegranate

Rabbit-Ear Iris
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Rabbitear_Iris

http://images.japemonster.com/2013/04/wanna-play-with-me.jpg

YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT

Laughing my ass off with this thing that appeared in my garden:

Priceless

LOL, body pillows

now we need oppai pads and ass pads

http://images.dannychoo.com/cgm/images/post/20081201/1623/23438/large/784e4870e3fba2ba676aed5a7c950579.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ejcsvkbA1qku51ho1_500.jpg

ShadwNinjaX
08-04-2017, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=HungryHunter;83391]http://images.japemonster.com/2013/04/wanna-play-with-me.jpg

YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A , Start.. WIN!!!!

game2534
08-04-2017, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=HungryHunter;83391]http://images.japemonster.com/2013/04/wanna-play-with-me.jpg

YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you miss select button, now you won't have 30 lives.

ShadwNinjaX
08-04-2017, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=ShadwNinjaX;83396]

you miss select button, now you won't have 30 lives.

1 life is enough to win with those puppies! <3 ;)

Myrdin
08-05-2017, 02:48 AM

YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No cheats allowed ! :D

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 09:16 AM
finally cleared the shop LOL even though I didn't have to summon a lotta raid

my gawd, DMM is super active but the bad side is sometimes, I go into an raid and then a menu pops up, the enemy is already dead LOL

ceekay
08-05-2017, 09:41 AM
After reading through this thread (read: poring over it for a few days) I pulled the trigger and started a DMM account. There was so much of a difference in play and options that I instantly fell in love with it, and after watching me tinker at it, my husband actually made a DMM account too. I'm loving it. But I have to say....THE FREAKIN GACHA HATES ME...... I managed to start the game with a 5* girl, and I snagged the event girl within the first three hours of play time, I excitedly went to the gacha when I got my first 50 gems so I could get that adorable little tiger-chan.....got Echinasia and an army of 3* girls. >.<

In the process of farming my little tooshie off to level my army of fodder girls. *sigh*

Just out of curiosity, what's the advice here? Just level and play with the younger girls to get myself able to do bigger maps then go after the reissues?? Right now I can do the beginner and intermediate pretty faithfully. The hardest part was feeling my way through blind because I can't read japanese. I'm completing the daily quests from memory. I'm actually using my nutaku account opened up side by side screen so I can build teams to do the baby levels of the "lilywood" et al maps. should I just farm the lower levels of the reissue maps until my fingers bleed to build a decent stable of 5 stars?? or hold out for events and limp along with the 3 stars? And can someone please tell me what that tab full of maps that drops 3 stars and the medal looking things is??

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 09:48 AM
After reading through this thread (read: poring over it for a few days) I pulled the trigger and started a DMM account. There was so much of a difference in play and options that I instantly fell in love with it, and after watching me tinker at it, my husband actually made a DMM account too. I'm loving it. But I have to say....THE FREAKIN GACHA HATES ME...... I managed to start the game with a 5* girl, and I snagged the event girl within the first three hours of play time, I excitedly went to the gacha when I got my first 50 gems so I could get that adorable little tiger-chan.....got Echinasia and an army of 3* girls. >.<

In the process of farming my little tooshie off to level my army of fodder girls. *sigh*

Just out of curiosity, what's the advice here? Just level and play with the younger girls to get myself able to do bigger maps then go after the reissues?? Right now I can do the beginner and intermediate pretty faithfully. The hardest part was feeling my way through blind because I can't read japanese. I'm completing the daily quests from memory. I'm actually using my nutaku account opened up side by side screen so I can build teams to do the baby levels of the "lilywood" et al maps. should I just farm the lower levels of the reissue maps until my fingers bleed to build a decent stable of 5 stars?? or hold out for events and limp along with the 3 stars? And can someone please tell me what that tab full of maps that drops 3 stars and the medal looking things is??

I wish I use the Wikia since I never knew there was Wikia but only for DMM

HCB is for Nutaku so the names would be different

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_Started
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_play
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Leveling
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

I don't remember how I got thru Nutaku and then DMM's first 3 months but I'm not too good w/ advice

surely, the others will help you better than me

All I remember was I got poor a lot and right now, MoriMori (the coin map) and b/c of Nazuna event or something, the coin rate is 2x

Better farm some coins

edit:

Here's my ID

I have room for you and hubby

ceekay
08-05-2017, 09:56 AM
All I remember was I got poor a lot and right now, MoriMori (the coin map) and b/c of Nazuna event or something, the coin rate is 2x

Better farm some coins

edit:

Here's my ID

I have room for you and hubby

Oh I have farmed the mori mori map. Diggin on the coin boost. I've evolved three girls so far. Kikyo Bellflower and a couple of the two star ones that they give freebie with the mission panel. I'll be sending along the invites for both myself and hubby today, appreciate it. I have to keep up with his account for him while he's working. He can only do it when he's on off days. They treat him like a redheaded stepchild at work... 15 hour days and mandatory overtime. Our screennames are ceekay and shaggy. :)
I can't quite handle the 80 stamina maps yet, so I can't really evolve the three five star girls yet. But soon....soon....

Myrdin
08-05-2017, 10:03 AM
First off, welcome to the Dark side of the Moon..... aaand I´ll see myself out for this horrible Transformers pun wannabe*flushes the toilet*[/I]

Now that we have broken the Ice :D Let me say this - None of us were successful at the DMM Gacha immediately. For me it took... I think 4 pulls before I got an actual good pull that made me stay with the version. If you have been reading through the thread, you might have noticed that this is a reoccurring thing for almost every newcomer.
The great thing about DMM (as you might have already found out on the older pages), is that the amount of free stuff that is thrown at you is so ridiculous that even if you luck is bad that day, you´ll be up on the speed track within 2 weeks.
Pretty much every month there are at least two promotions going on. One is longer (like the one we have currently going on right now), the other is usually a short one like the previous one (I believe it was a 5 day thing, but might not bet any money on that one).

Personally Id say, save up your gems up to 100 FG, and then wait until a new Gacha main Gacha is released (with new In game event, ignore the re-issue gacha.). Wait about half an hour and then do your pull. The number of people pulling will be high and it will mix the gacha pool a lot so your chances for good pull are better. This is actually one of the things we have tested and is one of the more reliable theories we produced over the time (we - me and the other, now gone vets who started this thread).

As for team building you might wanna take a look at this link: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Flower_Knight_Girls
Its a complete list with all the Flower Knights released, and it tends to be updated fairly quickly whenever new characters are released.
Though having Google Translate JP>EN on a side tab should be advised, since a lot of the skills are not translated and you´ll have to work it out for yourself.

As for the team - Just keep doing the events and re-issue events, to get your ball rolling with some 5*. Dont bother with 2/3* much. 4*however can still be useful for the Nation battles etc.
Another tip woudl be - ignore the late game stuff for the moment. Keep on leveling. DMM offers many time limited boosts like Increased XP ratio, Reduced cost for certain maps, Increased Gold per mission, higher chance of extra exp on leveling up the characters, etc etc.
What you are looking for is the reduced cost for Campaign Missions. Its usually by 30%. If you are around when it hits, mash those missions out like crazy to power level as much as possible until you can have a solid amount of stamina at your disposal.

Since this is getting a bit to long I´ll stop it here, but last but not least > On DMM you have double the roster size for Allies. Use that to your advantage and get bunch of people in there to help you out.
Thats about it from me for now, again, welcome to FKG DMM, hope both you and your hubby will enjoy your stay, enjoy the new content and wish you good luck with the gacha. ;)

Edit: HH bruh - You have your ID in your Signature. Thats the point why I made them like this, so people can see them kinda like a business card ya know ? :D

ShadwNinjaX
08-05-2017, 10:35 AM

Welcome to the DMM side. Don't be afraid of some of the people here (be afraid!) and have a good time! I made the jump about 3 months ago and have not regretted anything except for leaving a few of my fav girls behind. A lot of people have covered a lot of info already, so I'll just give you things I've learned. First and foremost, if you see a person on here or even a Japanese player that has a high level: make them an ally! This one Japanese fellow accepted my ally request and at the time he was lvl 163. Yeah, he/she has helped me get through and wreck some maps. See my ally ID number in my signature below to request me and I'll add ya. I have a decent help squad going. As you've already noted, the gacha here on DMM is not as generous as on Nutaku. But look at it like this: The golds you get become more valuable to you as a result. I treasure those golds I've gotten like Aster and just recently my girl Tiger Lily. People here refer to salt mines and you will get them. But DMM throws SOOOOO many FGs at you that you will be able to roll gachas much more often than Nutaku. Don't believe me? I saved up to 374FGs in a couple months, including doing a couple 50FG 10+1 pulls during that time. DMM devs will drop compensations into your gift box for any update delays and some of these are great.

So for now, focus on developing your golds to full potential and silvers to help you out for the time being until you get enough golds. Focus on going through the story campaign to level yourself up with stamina before tackling reissue events. Again, I've been here only 3 months and I already have more than enough golds. So don't rush. Just enjoy the ride! :cool: Don't hesitate to ask questions here, even if you feel it is stupid to ask. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. Also, if you want to go that route on whaling, know that DMM does accept Paypal too. DMM typically offers very decent deals compared to Nutaku ($100 1st step paywall?! OMG NO!). Hope some of this helped.

And yes guys, I got my Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily powered up more now. So I should be able to help you all wreck some more if ya need my squad. :3

Raine
08-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Sup.

That's from the Enishida/Suzuran/Hanamizuki gacha revival last Monday. Back to saving up for my waifu Ginger's gacha revival in 3-4 months.I've been busy with RL work, if anyone has been wondering why I can't really update or contribute to the Wikia nowadays. While I'm able to log in and play daily, that's about as much as I could do for now. I just happen to have my weekend off and snuck in here.

Running Lavender and Edelweiss' revivals will be fine, but don't bother much with other permanent events beyond Edelweiss until you're able to handle the "80" (最上級 / Top Class) maps and you have a sizable stamina reservoir imo... unless you're willing to repeatedly grind out a low map for re-sealstones, that is. The timed revival at the top requires less grinding for the girl (1500 sealstones vs. 2000 re-sealstones), so definitely play that.

Also, try to get to Level 20 asap to unlock the dedicated material storage. It's a great QOL feature, for you'll be getting a lot of freebies in the beginning.

If you can spend a bit, there's a 5000DMMpt (JPY5000) newbie deal that includes an 11x roll, some freebies, and a ticket to exchange for one of the earlier 6* in the game.

I should have space for you and your hubby (currently at 96/99). ID's on my signature. Have fun on DMM!

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Hmm, I didn't start off well in DMM - looking @ advice heheh

didn't start on Edelweiss and Lavender's reissue (did remember Lavender's maps were discount off but I wanted to avoid RNG hell. Went for the other reissues)

you're lucky b/c they didn't have pictures of the reissue girls on the actual map screen back then I went in

(tried to find a pic of the old UI but I couldn't find it)

I had a hard time navigating

twilightdream
08-05-2017, 11:22 AM
So Roentgen become Kurenai.
So I'll will called Roentgen as Kurenai for now.
It's just like he become Shana... somehow...

OK Hello Mr. ceekay and Mrs. ceekey.
First thing I'll tell cheat (lazy) trick for this current RB event.
I don't know you get event girl or not but if not just aim for this boss.
http://i.imgur.com/TdSLK0j.jpg
Set special group that have only 1 girl and only use that group to poke boss with 1 RP.
So you can finish that boss fast and go poke other red-boss before it gone.
RB do gone fast on DMM so if you really want event currency this is only the way.

Daily quest on DMM is similar to Nutaku.
- Complete any mission for 7 times.
- Complete any secret garden for 3 times.
(you can do any CSQ to clear this quest but I not recommend).
- Hit 7 Raid Boss.
- Give 4 gift to your girls.
- Upgrade your girls 4 times.
- Gathering for 7 times.
- Roll normal gacha for 15 times (maybe 15 not remember).
- Complete Daily mission for 1 time.
(you can run 1-1 Nation defence to clear this one but on Wednesday you have to do Manyu map
since it's no Nation defence on that day).

If you have free time please visit Girls Symphony or SG, a sister of FKG.
There is colleb campaign between FKG and SG.
By leveling yourself in SG to lv 30 you will get free coin, gems and 5* slice chrarector Anri in FKG.
You can play colleb campaign by click here.
http://i.imgur.com/ZCRSyNB.jpg

After that click here it will bring you to SG automaticly.
http://i.imgur.com/V94oLpy.jpg

To get reward just click the banner then you will be good.
I'll tell my play style next time but I bet you will not like it. hAhAhA.

ceekay
08-05-2017, 11:58 AM
If you have free time please visit Girls Symphony or SG, a sister of FKG.
There is colleb campaign between FKG and SG.
By leveling yourself in SG to lv 30 you will get free coin, gems and 5* slice chrarector Anri in FKG.
hAhAhA.

hello there yourself. :) thank you for this tip. I will most definately be giving this a shot.

both the hubs and I have gotten the event girl and ALL of the other stuff except the equipment upgrade mats because neither of us are lvl 40 yet and those upgrade mats quickly filled then overflowed our storage. I have switched to hitting the 12 million hp bosses because they drop manyu spirits which I sorely need right now. ;)

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 12:30 PM
oh yeah, you are super lucky to join DMM than when I joined DMM

You joined during a raid boss event, an event login bonus event w/ MoriMori boost on x2

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 02:33 PM

Slice: 8
Hit: 3
Pierce: 4
Magic: 6

That means, I should get a 6* Hit gurl, Dendrobium - I always did wanted her

I seen her attack twice in Helper Squads - she's a beast

Let's see how much: 5,000 DMM points which is 5,000 Yen

Is that 25 US Bucks?

Oh fuck... Im way off. Well, Nutaku's 6* deal last week or so was cheaper

since I only pay for 6* under $30 or less in Nutaku b/c last year I overspent and made a rule - it goes for DMM, too

Maybe next time when it's cheaper

Edit:

Wait wait wait, $45 bucks for a 6* plus 11 rolls in DMM

http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3685-summer-sale-rainbow-gacha-7-26-8-2-5-exchange-ticket-7-26-7-28-ng-8.html - looking at it, there was no 11 rolls and it was 15 bucks

okay, so this is a good deal on DMM. Welp, I'm going to spend anyways

ShadwNinjaX
08-05-2017, 03:57 PM
I've been busy with RL work, if anyone has been wondering why I can't really update or contribute to the Wikia nowadays. While I'm able to log in and play daily, that's about as much as I could do for now. I just happen to have my weekend off and snuck in here.

He LIIIIVES!!!!! So glad to see you are alive and well! What? What are these tears in my eyes? Pure joy to see you back. Certainly not tears of disappointment of being able to take over as the sole owner of Red Ginger's waifu status.... ahem......... :o

hello there yourself. :) thank you for this tip. I will most definately be giving this a shot.

both the hubs and I have gotten the event girl and ALL of the other stuff except the equipment upgrade mats because neither of us are lvl 40 yet and those upgrade mats quickly filled then overflowed our storage. I have switched to hitting the 12 million hp bosses because they drop manyu spirits which I sorely need right now. ;)

Oh that's right! Don't forget to have your husband add me as well to help out. My in game name is the same with my DMM ID being 536701334, just in my sig below. Got plenty of ally space for the both of ya! ;)

twilightdream
08-05-2017, 04:00 PM
I drop by to make Hunter hesitate.
If you looking for rainbow hit that have 100% re-act, it's has 2 unit.

Dendrobium
Active do 2.2x dmg to 4 enemy.
Passive
- Increase her own ATK 10%
- Increase ATK to party 22%
- Have double rate to use active skill in first turn
- 100% re-act after 1st attack.
Her speed is 530.

Usagi no Ou / Lagurus
Active do 2.2x dmg to all enemy.
Passive
- Increase ATK to party 15%
- Increase team speed by 150
- Convert 120% of team speed to buff party ATK
Her speed is 750.

You can pass this deal if your wallet not ready.
I think the next rainbow ticket should come in November.
But I think no rainbow deal that cheaper than 5000 DMMpt in the past.
Also on DMM the ticket can trade for both 5* and 6* rarity.

ShadwNinjaX
08-05-2017, 04:19 PM
You know, I gave you a suggestion, but you decided that it was a good idea to throw nukes at me...

An unacceptable suggestion! The nukes option is still on the table... -eyes Mindrunner-

I drop by to make Hunter hesitate.
If you looking for rainbow hit that have 100% re-act, it's has 2 unit.

Dendrobium
Active do 2.2x dmg to 4 enemy.
Passive
- Increase her own ATK 10%
- Increase ATK to party 22%
- Have double rate to use active skill in first turn
Her speed is 530.

Usagi no Ou / Lagurus
Active do 2.2x dmg to all enemy.
Passive
- Increase ATK to party 15%
- Increase team speed by 150
- Convert 120% of team speed to buff party ATK
Her speed is 750.

You can pass this deal if your wallet not ready.
I think the next rainbow ticket should come in November.
But I think no rainbow deal that cheaper than 5000 DMMpt in the past.
Also on DMM the ticket can trade for both 5* and 6* rarity.

I've also been wondering. Now that I have filled a magic girl in my main squad with Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily, I am need of a blunt rainbow unit eventually. Having Anemone as my pierce unit, and both Black Baccara and Red Ginger as my slicers... I'm not sure of who would be great blunt units to cover anything I may be sorely lacking for the unit. Granted I am not super focused into building like an "all counter" team or an "all critical team". Just unsure of who. Perhaps some more rainbow blunts will come in the future too.

twilightdream
08-05-2017, 04:55 PM
I've also been wondering. Now that I have filled a magic girl in my main squad with Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily, I am need of a blunt rainbow unit eventually. Having Anemone as my pierce unit, and both Black Baccara and Red Ginger as my slicers... I'm not sure of who would be great blunt units to cover anything I may be sorely lacking for the unit. Granted I am not super focused into building like an "all counter" team or an "all critical team". Just unsure of who. Perhaps some more rainbow blunts will come in the future too.

Your Tamamo don't have bloom form, so it's mean she can be anything.
I think going for any cute hit girl that fit your taste is the simple answer.

Right now my top priority for hit girl is Usagi no Ou (Lagurus).
She has very useful utility ability.
But hit girl that I want most is Viola.
Her passive is unique but only good use in some map, and it's some map that I want to clear.

skasio
08-05-2017, 05:38 PM
By the way, I was thinking... Is having all round team really the best choice?
Mixed team always proccs vulnerability bonus (50% more damage?) on at least one knight.
But with team of only one type, you can (ab)use the power of evolved personal equipment to it's full potential. That 2% attack and defense. Times five. On everyone. At all times.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

It's 1:30 AM, and I can barely write. I should go to sleep.

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 06:09 PM
By the way, I was thinking... Is having all round team really the best choice?
Mixed team always proccs vulnerability bonus (50% more damage?) on at least one knight.
But with team of only one type, you can (ab)use the power of evolved personal equipment to it's full potential. That 2% attack and defense. Times five. On everyone. At all times.

There's no guarantee that girls in a mixed team will attack what they're effective against and it's not like the mono-type team loses their damage bonus. You still have all five girls doing 50% more damage to some enemies. Also, consider where power actually matters. All ultimate maps and most whale maps are mono-type.

ShadwNinjaX
08-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Yet you have Weather Girl Chan now AND Alpinia. Basically the same, except it's MFF now. How do you think Alpinia feels about that?

*phones his NWO colleagues, telling that "CrazyNinja is going coo-coo again and to activate the shields, in case he disturbs "Operation Dust Cloud"*

Btw, we have "Big Betty", so.

I didn't know you had 4 rainbows?

No one ever said you had to be stuck with one waifu. Red Ginger is my 6* waifu and Tiger Lily my 5* waifu. I think it's fine for people to have more than one waifu if they want. Heck, maybe even have a waifu for each of the 4 types in FKG. Even in anime, Urd from Ah! My Goddess being my first anime waifu and Erza from Fairy Tail being my ultimate anime waifu. A threesome with those two beautiful ladies... good heavens! I'll definitely be in Heaven after that experience! ;)

game2534
08-05-2017, 06:54 PM
I go with a theme rather than type. (counter+dodge+AOE for me) But I do see the point and once you evolve earrings to unique equipment, it's better to go mono to maximize the bonus.

maotd
08-06-2017, 02:10 AM
I do the same. I prefer ability synergie over mono. And I'm not convinced mono is better, even with personnal equipment. It's only +10% ATK +10% DEF. While in ability team it's thinks like x2 skill rate or +too much% Crittical rate/damage. Or full counter. Or other things.
The best thing is still mono and ability if you can but for me mono is a bit less important due to smaller boost. Even if actually I try to do teams with 3 girls of one color and two of other colors if I can.

ceekay> Hi. If you and your husband (playing both FkG is cute :p) search for alies, I have a ton of free slots. I'm not that much strong but I can at least go through any event stages easily. All informations are in my signbut helped squad and total power are old.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 02:38 AM
I do the same. I prefer ability synergie over mono. And I'm not convinced mono is better, even with personnal equipment. It's only +10% ATK +10% DEF. While in ability team it's thinks like x2 skill rate or +too much% Crittical rate/damage. Or full counter. Or other things.
The best thing is still mono and ability if you can but for me mono is a bit less important due to smaller boost. Even if actually I try to do teams with 3 girls of one color and two of other colors if I can.

There's also +ATK and Crit damage on whaleship gear but abilities are certainly more important than type.

AgentFakku
08-06-2017, 02:55 AM
was so damn confused on how to pay on DMM plus, you can't use Google Chrome to translate on the paying page

thank god there was a place that help me learn to pay safe and where to put stuff LOL

http://touken-ranbu.wikia.com/wiki/Shop/DMM_Points

got some weird gurls (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/163860590665/first-paid-gacha-on-dmm-5000-yen-for-11-rolls) but at least, they're chesty :V

Rosemary - not a fan of megane

Chinese Lantern - ??? does she have a snake fetish - would be cool if she was a Lamia

I didn't go w/ Dendrobium since she's on most Helper Squads

went w/ Bunny Loli-chan since uisng obscure units make my helper squad stand out

game2534
08-06-2017, 03:18 AM
was so damn confused on how to pay on DMM plus, you can't use Google Chrome to translate on the paying page

thank god there was a place that help me learn to pay safe and where to put stuff LOL

got some weird gurls (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/163860590665/first-paid-gacha-on-dmm-5000-yen-for-11-rolls) but at least, they're chesty :V

Chinese Lantern - ??? does she have a snake fetish - would be cool if she was a Lamia

went w/ Bunny Loli-chan since uisng obscure units make my helper squad stand out

Woot, congratz on two golds, and usagi-chan can turn your party into speed demon.

twilightdream
08-06-2017, 03:58 AM
Mission ; Make Hunter hesitate.
Status ; Mission complete.

I don't why but do agree that I see a lot of Dendrobium in helper group.
Also Apricot is another rainbow that many of my helper have.
Just like this 2 unit is a promotion unit for helper group hahahahaha.

game2534
08-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Mission ; Make Hunter hesitate.
Status ; Mission complete.

I don't why but do agree that I see a lot of Dendrobium in helper group.
Also Apricot is another rainbow that many of my helper have.
Just like this 2 unit is a promotion unit for helper group hahahahaha.

Because They both have op passive.
Dendrobium has double up skill which made her sweep things up. Not to mention huge boost in atk.
Apricot has nullify damage, which mean you have 2 turns to sweep things up. So you can potentially crush all pests while suffer nothing.

Myrdin
08-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Appricot is perfect for those weird fights like the one we have going now for Nico Nico, with those uber tough bosses who double attack and attack before you get to. Thats the type of situations where Apricot shines the most.

As for the teams. I dotn like mono teams. Personally I like to have one of each flavor in my team, plus one extra since its 5 man team but only 4 types.
Though I did see some double/tripple types build for specific reason. I believe there is one person in my ally list who is running Slash/Pierce only with all girls boosting the Crit rate. Insane damage needless to say and kinda what I am striving to achieve though with the distinction of having a girl of each type.
I really hope we can get at least one Hit type with critical rate/damage up, in the near future. Not so sure about the magic type.

The team I had in mind when I considered this build was something like "Aizoon, Fritilaria...Fritiliria...Friti...Rice Lily, Loquat, Appricot, Cactus/Mei Plumblossom.

Only reason why I considered Cactus is that she is the sole Hit type with Crit in the whole game. But I reaaaally dont like her. On the other hand Mei is insanely OP on DMM, her ult deals 5x damage as opposed to Nutaku, she has Crit and Skill act after bloom (her only downside really is that one of the passives also boost Solar Flare, but it can be usefull even for a team like this).

Appricot is there for the Damage Nullification and Skill act, which is solid return since no Magic type has Crit.
Well I hope we get some new additions in the future who can fill that gap of Hit and Magic crit characters, but until then thats what I was thinking about.

What I actually have going on so far though with the tickets and the 3 lucky Gacha puls is"
Aizoon (gacha), Friti (ticket), Soapworth (gacha), Loquat (ticket), Flowering Peach (gacha that game me Loquat ticket).
I mean all in all, we can say whatever we want about the Gacha, but for me personally the DMM gacha was much much kinder than the Nutaku one, in half the time. Plus my very first one was the one who I fell in love with at first sight: Aizoon Stonecrop - not necessarily because of her beauty but because how damn cool she looks (and I always been a Scorpion fanboy when it came to Mortal Kombat :D )

game2534
08-06-2017, 08:44 AM
Finally beat NicoNico 2, dodge+counter combo from Saffron and Setaria save me big time. Apricot damage null is really helpful since it won't activate when dodge is on. The survivability is real on this one. Too bad I can't take on last stage since you can't take helper with you.
BTW, besides some satisfaction and certain degree of bragging rights, do we get anything from full clear all 3 stages?

ShadwNinjaX
08-06-2017, 08:52 AM

Congrats on the OPPAI gacha roll there! I think even Bunny loli-chan got a second version somewhere if you really like her character, but I am not sure if if I can remember correctly if it is was a rainbow or gold version.

AgentFakku
08-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Thanks, I thought I was going to get more lolis lol

does anyone like Rosemary or the Snake girl?

I need to read loli bunny-chan conversations (sux since DMM is in Japanese and I can't read so the only thing you can appreciate are a girl's looks and abilities. I have no idea about her personality)

I avoided getting Flowering Peach. Wanted to make my DMM squads a bit different from Nutaku

ceekay
08-06-2017, 10:26 AM
So, I started playing that symphony girls game, to get to 30 to get the event girl, like I used to when nutaku ran deals like that. And I got so distracted by it that I forgot to go back to FKG. I actually REALLY enjoyed that game. And they are running a RB event girl too. I gained a good eight levels spamming bosses exclusively. Not used to getting xp from bosses. And the whole "girls leveling up with experience from fights" was pretty darned awesome. The graphics were lovely. The girls were lovely. All in all, I will probably keep playing that game as well.

But I did get on after I woke up and add everyone who suggested I add them. Invite from hubs account will be incoming soon.

Little slice girl with her bass clarinet has earned a spot in my heart...because I played clarinet for 12 years. She's so cute. :D

Oh, and I showed my husband the storage for materials last night...his jaw hit the floor. He used to play nutaku as well, but he's still mad at them over the whole Omega Zodiac incident. So...ya...he was very very impressed.

AgentFakku
08-06-2017, 11:21 AM

Dat my gurl, Olive even in death, your counter ability still knocks out the enemy

dat gurll is so skinny, her back be like a giraffe, son
know some guys who are into bonychicks
but man, she needs some meat on those bones

damn gurl, did she lose weight? swear to god in her 1st Hentai, she didn't look bony LOL since she had a phat ass
That's not healthy, Indian-chan -

Remember child, Thicc is better

Myrdin
08-06-2017, 12:21 PM
^
I love this guy :D

Yeah Cheerleader chan who evolved from Indian chan kinda lost some meat. Not as juicy as she was.
Hoho and yeah dat H scene was pretty darn sweet.

Hehe another victim who fell prey to the glory of Girls Symphony. I told you lads, that game is FKG 2.0.

Anyway, managed to grind bunch of Sun medals, or whatever they are from the Whaleship to purchase a crit Item for Loquat, the same as for Aizoon, but for Pierce type instead.
Still need to grind for the second Slice one for Friti.... FRITI (thats how I am gonna call her from now on, fck that gibberish name she has in EN), but those 26K will take some time, since I just today emptied the tank on Loquats necklace. Ah well.

So guys, I was wondering if I should start a new thread, where I would offer my custom signatures to other people outside the DMM group as well. Do you think there would be interest in it ? I dont wanna start a thread that would be dropped after few days,
since I honestly hate thread spamming.
(you might have noticed how I comment on threads that really dont need to exist and only spam the board, while they can be written as comments in the Chit Chat or similar)

maotd
08-06-2017, 01:19 PM
for Friti.... FRITI (thats how I am gonna call her from now on, fck that gibberish name she has in EN)
for Rice Lily. It's easier to say.

ceekay> I send you a request since you don't send me one :(. I'm the one with that cute Money Tree

ShadwNinjaX
08-06-2017, 01:35 PM

Dat my gurl, Olive even in death, your counter ability still knocks out the enemy

dat gurll is so skinny, her back be like a giraffe, son
know some guys who are into bonychicks
but man, she needs some meat on those bones

damn gurl, did she lose weight? swear to god in her 1st Hentai, she didn't look bony LOL since she had a phat ass
That's not healthy, Indian-chan -

Remember child, Thicc is better

Somebody get that a girl a sandwich! STAT! Shame at how suddenly skinny they made her. I wonder if Japanese players/fans might be talking about this too. But yeah. I remember her h-scene on Nutaku as one of the best I had seen. I am by no means an ass man and only about dat ass, as I will always love the boobies more... but man... She made me take notice. Like Sir Mix-A-Lot sang, I have got to say BABY GOT BACK!!!

maotd
08-06-2017, 02:01 PM
If you got a sandwich for her, please, give a half to Alium (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Alium)

ceekay
08-06-2017, 02:10 PM
If you got a sandwich for her, please, give a half to *Allium* (quote edited because I can't post links??)

Dear lord yes...bahahahahahahahaha Alium looks like she'd blow away in a strong breeze. And with that sandwich, perhaps a v-8?

ShadwNinjaX
08-06-2017, 02:17 PM
If you got a sandwich for her, please, give a half to Alium (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Alium)

Holy shi-!!!! I'm preparing an all-you-can-eat buffet for her right now! We must save Alium!!!

twilightdream
08-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Hello again Mr. and Mrs ceekay. I'm glad you enjoy GS.

And... well, Nutaku FKG has it's own pros, they sell tons of rainbow ticket hahahaha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always today FKG will be maintenance at 14.00-17.00 Jp time (+9 GMT).
Life crystal shop, Danjou medal shop, special mission shop will reset during maintenance.
Whale-ship stage will be close.
Secret garden campaign will start after maintenance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myrdin ; I think it better to let person who want signature come to ask you themself.
I'm afraid if you strat a thread a ton of request will come.
But decision is yours.

game2534
08-06-2017, 04:38 PM
@ceekay hahah, I'm glad you enjoy staying at DMM, many veterans already told you about pros and cons of this version. And I hope its pros will outweight it. Oh, and I sent you a friend request. Hope it will help you a bit.

ceekay
08-06-2017, 06:25 PM
And I hope its pros will outweight it.

tyty. I do love it. Now I need to set an alarm reminder to remind myself to go do my dailies on nutaku. :rolleyes:

Myrdin
08-07-2017, 02:40 AM
So new event is up and with it some new things to note:

-Set of new missions, dropping Dragons and Bloom birds, petals and the last one dropped both Bloom Elixers
so if you have bunch of girls that need mats for blooming these missions are for you
-SG have 30% stamina discount and seem to drop an additional chest for each.
-Shop reset, get your skillblooms
-Nazuna has new attire :3
And now the big thing:
-D coins not reset, but:
-2 Girls in the Bond Crystals Shop !
and
-Danchou Coin shop (though honestly dont bother, save the coins for the ticket. 6* chance is still a 6* chance)
Both are VERY expensive 18K crystals and 36 coins each, so this might be and exercise in futility trying to get them both
There is one of each of them but it seems there is no time limit so you should be able to get em in the long run.
-And of course new event with new event girl, the "pop the windows on the calendar" thing,
but thats the same old routine by this point so nothing really new or exiting.
-New event Gacha, seems like our lovable maid Heli got a new version (still a 5* though) of herself.
* She still carries her trident and spear on the back though :D (dont really like that, could have done something else with her, unless its just a
re-sking like the girls before)
*The new 6* has interesting hair, kinda reminds me of one of the miniatures I painted not so long ago, but otherwise
I find her design boring and her eyes seem blind to me.
*The Kunoichi chan is adorable though. I do like her design and dat ponytail bruh. I am considering going for the Gacha just on the off chance of
getting her. Though not sure about that yet since I wanted to save up on the FGems.
-Another Gacha has the Bride Waterlily, The military chick with the dog, my lovely Summer Toad lily chan (graralalalaralralral) and some others.
I suppose the theme is Dodge/Counter girls from the last few months or something ?

Thats about it from me, wait for someone to post the full translated patch note.

twilightdream
08-07-2017, 03:10 AM
Myrdin already cover most of patch note, nothing much to be add.

From today 10 days in row we will get free 2 gems / day to celebrate that our DMM FKG do survive for 31 months.
(I think) Running mission quest update. (yea dat damn mission)
3 step of Nazuna campaign is available, run any map to complete task and get reward.
And ticket deal still alive until 21/8.

I didn't run new map yet, no stamina, hahahaha.

AgentFakku
08-07-2017, 03:53 AM
the coin maps are gone oh well, couldn't do it
shop used to be single column and now double column

let's check out the new gurls
3 lolis and event girl - (honestly the loli I like was Hypericum and Hop

I like these two better

Mitoru
08-07-2017, 04:30 AM
I really dig the new Kunoichi, guess i will try to yolo for her with my 10 gems.

Nailed it. One time i got the priority girl i wanted.

The bond crystal/danchou coins girls are a bait imo, even 18k bond crystals is over 20 danchou coins so unless you are really ahead of the curve no way you are getting them. Unless you REALLY like one of them.

game2534
08-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Damn, blow all 150 FG for Kunoichi girl and landed on Helio instead. Not to mentioned 2 salt mine back to back. Guess all of my luck went to another game before this.

Mitoru
08-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Found this in my garden, Ninja will definitely like it:

https://image.ibb.co/e7ioGa/Pest_In_Bikini.png

:p

Love Card-flip events.

Oh hey i just got this one too. Coincidence?

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Stamina discounts on all story missions and all permanent reprints? Good thing I still have stamina potions.

twilightdream
08-07-2017, 09:40 AM
I not sure but do the new special shopping map have 100% spawn rate for SG?
I run it several time and it always spawn SG.
Anyway right now I'm swimming in the pool of petal.

I'll do perma-event for Lavender... yea I don't have her... yet...
And if I have enough resource+time I'll go for ninja-loli and Susuran.

maotd
08-07-2017, 10:06 AM
3 step of Nazuna campaign is available, run any map to complete task and get reward.
Which maps?

That new event girl is nice. With a really strange weapon but cute anyway. I'm a bit disapointed she is only an event girl.

twilightdream
08-07-2017, 01:17 PM
maotd ; Just run any map it will be fine.
Not remember how many run, maybe 8 run overall.

maotd
08-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Okay thanks. I think I have already done it but I haven't seen any fantastic rewards, only basic things melt in all my other basic DMM rewards. I remember only of Nazuna cake.

maotd
08-07-2017, 02:11 PM
It's just me or Golden Lace (the new 6*) is totally broken? 20%+10%*number of pests at the start of the battle attack for wole party (so 50% on most of the game battles) + 80% then 50% change of avoiding attack AND 15% damage reduction.

And actually, the event girl is really nice with +20% DEF on herself and one ally and counter attack + hit type. Seems to be a good replacement for Animal Crossing-chan. And as bonus, she is NOT pink haired!

edit: okay now, we can do double post instead of post fusion. Annoying :(

ShadwNinjaX
08-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Found this in my garden, Ninja will definitely like it:

https://image.ibb.co/e7ioGa/Pest_In_Bikini.png

:p

Love Card-flip events.

Polish a turd; it's still a turd. Put a bikini/thong on a bug; it's still a bug!

Yeah. The kunoichi girl is kinda cute but man the risk is high of getting that super loli girl. Not sure about whether or not to go for it. Might try the other that contains military girl. I missed out on her because I joined DMM right about as that event was ending and only managed to get the event girl because it was a RB event. Otherwise, may still try to save up for the big titty committee next week.

game2534
08-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Yeah. The kunoichi girl is kinda cute but man the risk is high of getting that super loli girl. Not sure about whether or not to go for it. Might try the other that contains military girl. I missed out on her because I joined DMM right about as that event was ending and only managed to get the event girl because it was a RB event. Otherwise, may still try to save up for the big titty committee next week.

Yeah, unless you feel lucky or you will end up like me... What a waste of 150 FG for that.

ShadwNinjaX
08-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Finally got the last bird I was needing for a while to bloom BB. You look stunning now BB!

But man, all of these evolving materials is burning through my gold pretty quickly. I can see now why they had that special mori mori week. I got so many flower petals in my inventory now!

I tried the gacha with military-chan and the others, got a bunch of silvers and some bronze. No gold. T^T Will cut my losses there and save the rest for the big titty committee on next week's reissue.

AgentFakku
08-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Kay DMM can you not gimme too many FK? Starting to get paranoid and trigger happy but I must be patience and wait for the Oppai Gachas
b/c the new Gacha has 3 lolis or something

Transfwr the FK in Nutaku

but yeah, this is my 2nd FK full stamp sheet which is weird b/c I had one like a month ago or so

For Nutaku, I had a full FK Stamp only once

twilightdream
08-07-2017, 08:45 PM
No Hunter Nutaku is the one weird LOL.

game2534
08-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Bu... But Nutaku has better pull rate...!

twilightdream
08-08-2017, 04:03 AM
Bu... But Nutaku has better pull rate...!

Damn... They friendly rate is real... T^T...

OK my cute Nerine did something to troll me while I running Lavender map this morning.
She troll me too much until I have to completely change 1st group to full clear the map.
So I decide to ditch her out from assistant for a while as punishment. LOL.

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 10:08 AM

evolved Maple Xmas - she is flaunting her armpits

and evolved Lavender - my only fave event loli

game2534
08-08-2017, 10:45 AM

evolved Maple Xmas - she is flaunting her armpits

and evolved Lavender - my only fave event loli

Yandere is the best, and even among 3 Yanderes, she's the best for me. The other two are borderline crazy.