PDA

View Full Version : [Chat Chit] DMM FKG

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Myrdin
08-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Yandere is the best, and even among 3 Yanderes, she's the best for me. The other two are borderline crazy.

Who are the other 3 ?
Convalaria, Victoria and ... ?

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Yandere is the best, and even among 3 Yanderes, she's the best for me. The other two are borderline crazy.

WTF yandere

see dis is wut I mean w/ DMM

since if you cannot read Japanese, you can't find out wut type of gurl you're training personality wise LOL

Who are the other 3 ?
Convalaria, Victoria and ... ?

Lavender?

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 10:07 PM
since I can't read Japanese and did these maps and label what color birds adn dragons are farmed 4 that map

Not sure about the first map

game2534
08-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Lavender?

Yeah, She even got nickname, Lavendere from some fans. In fact I think she is one of the more popular event girls.

Oh, and that first map is elixir and petals map.

twilightdream
08-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Just can't make Olive to full 80 in time, need only 1 or 2 run to do.

I'll start flipping card on Saturday, hope can get some amps to full amp Nerine.
If all go as plan, my whale-ship will fly high on Monday.

AgentFakku
08-09-2017, 12:33 PM
evolved loli bunny-chan, her itty bitty tiddies will flop out

almost thought she was an oppai loli type but not big enuff (http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/569/737/b23.jpg)

[]

AgentFakku
08-10-2017, 12:53 AM
6th Pull (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164014593735/6th-pull): since Apple of Sodom and reindeer loli appeared in Gacha issued, thought I spin and yay, I got Apple of Sodom

twilightdream
08-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Hunter that was very fast evol. Maybe you will bloom her in this up coming day?

Anyway just by to said that I want the girl in picture for my team hahahaha.
http://i.imgur.com/2Pls0pT.jpg

game2534
08-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Hunter that was very fast evol. Maybe you will bloom her in this up coming day?

Anyway just by to said that I want the girl in picture for my team hahahaha.
http://i.imgur.com/2Pls0pT.jpg

I have a love-hate relationship with that girl... Would she just stay out of harm way and not get caught between pests every time we found her!?

twilightdream
08-10-2017, 10:44 AM
yea that's why I want her... so I can punish her a bit for too much trouble maker she is LOL.
But this map run is quite fun, something I didn't experinece for long time.
So it's a good thing to do this stage...
and I hope they won't put part 2 of this protecting loli.

ceekay
08-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Ekebelia's attack kinda cracks me up. Runs up with this big fist weapon then it just smacks the pest and dangles there like a lost participle. I find myself making a little "ptewie" noise every time she attacks. :D

At least she doesn't look 5 years old like the current nutaku event girl. Holy babies, batman. Fuschia is so loli it hurts. Glad I play PG-13 version. We need some girls who look like they've gone through puberty. >.<

This secret garden event has been very nice to me. My teams are coming along quite nicely. I have all my evo mats and enough bloom mats to bloom 2 of the three girls who have bloom forms when I ever get them that far.... I joined DMM at a great time. :)

twilightdream
08-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Hello Mrs.ceekay
I'm sorry to interupt your thought but from Fuschia appearance she should at least 10 yrs.
Shuz who design her is master of create a adult-child look charector, so I can say many and you just fall to his trap LOL.

According to story line our Flower Garden is on verge of doom.
So even you are kid, but if you have special ability you should help your world to survive.
And I'm sure Fuschia is one of the brave kid in Flower Garden.
Since she can die any moment in this fight, but she still choose to stay with us.

I'm not worry about the special scence.
On DMM FKG is more than abult game.
If you visit the all-age side you will see FKG have very high rank in popularity.
Sometime FKG does win the 1st place on popularity chart.
Yes, high ranking than all-mighty Kancolle, Touken Ranbu, GBF, Oshiro project.
So what make FKG this far is not sex scence, but its the game system and management.

Finally I'm glad you can develop yopur team quick.
I hope you can play some end-game content in near future.

ceekay
08-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Hello Mrs.ceekay
I'm sorry to interupt your thought but from Fuschia appearance she should at least 10 yrs.
Shuz who design her is master of create a adult-child look charector, so I can say many and you just fall to his trap LOL.

So even you are kid, but if you have special ability you should help your world to survive.
Since she can die any moment in this fight, but she still choose to stay with us.

If you visit the all-age side you will see FKG have very high rank in popularity.
So what make FKG this far is not sex scence, but its the game system and management.

Oh I wasn't complaining. I play the game on the non adult site anyhow. I've popped over to the adult site to check out a few of the girls scenes but that's not why I play. There's just been several very youthful-looking ladies lately.

Thanks to having a few of you veteran players on my ally list, I've been able to rock the 80 stamina boards pretty solidly now that I've evolved a couple of my 5* and 4* girls. I'll be caught up to my Nutaku account soon enough. With a solid 100K TP helper team and some tactical placement, I've been able to cheese the ultimate levels the last 24 hours or so. Got my flower gems from them. I just limp away from the boards with only two teams left alive. :D

Off topic question though....how does one get to post links??

ShadwNinjaX
08-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Hello Mrs.ceekay

I understand where you are coming from. This is a bit of a culture shock issue, especially those of us from the West. Most countries in the West have age of consent being 18 years old, especially with consideration to adult viewing material. But with the way our culture is and how many are raised, seeing a very physically childlike character (even if declared an adult in the source material) can be uncomfortable at best while extremely disgusting at worst. A lot of us already deal with negative stereotypes already of being weird nerds or perverts if we like anime or similar material. We have to be careful because some lawmakers have already tried to make content viewing such as a loli FKG affection scene considered pedophilia and punishable with lengthy jail time. Even though we know it is a fictional character that doesn't really exist, many of these people cannot see or understand the difference of that fact alone. So it's a very sensitive issue that can make some of us from the West nervous about that if we weren't already uncomfortable with the subject matter. I'm the latter and why I tend to not either use the lolis I get or skip the scene if they look too much like a prepubescent girl.

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 02:53 PM
I understand where you are coming from. This is a bit of a culture shock issue, especially those of us from the West. Most countries in the West have age of consent being 18 years old, especially with consideration to adult viewing material. But with the way our culture is and how many are raised, seeing a very physically childlike character (even if declared an adult in the source material) can be uncomfortable at best while extremely disgusting at worst. A lot of us already deal with negative stereotypes already of being weird nerds or perverts if we like anime or similar material. We have to be careful because some lawmakers have already tried to make content viewing such as a loli FKG affection scene considered pedophilia and punishable with lengthy jail time. Even though we know it is a fictional character that doesn't really exist, many of these people cannot see or understand the difference of that fact alone. So it's a very sensitive issue that can make some of us from the West nervous about that if we weren't already uncomfortable with the subject matter. I'm the latter and why I tend to not either use the lolis I get or skip the scene if they look too much like a prepubescent girl.

Trigger warning, do not open unless you are offended by truth
Fuck all that shit, and their SJW crap. Not even gonna start. Fictional stuff is Fictional. Better for those who view children in these days as sex objects, to soothe their urges with non existing piece of 2D art than harm actual people is all I am going to say about this. SJW will spew verbal diarrhea. I dont care this whole retard mentality that arose in the last 30 years will soon dry out, crumble and die out. (you can tell shit like this gets me going by my response. All the SJW, BL, LGBTwhateverthefuck, Feminazism and spitefull hatefull movements like these that propagate hate, and discord between people really bring my blood to boiling point. Its because of self entitled, lazy, needy degenerates and people who support them that we cant have nice things.)
This is a fantasy medieval world setting. With Life expectancy half of ours, it was not uncommon for people to get married as soon as they were able to procreate. If you were 30 in those times you were already an elder with great grandchildren.

EDIT: Lost my temper out there for a moment when confronting unjust stuff like this, but my point stands about everything I said.
Not gonna edit anything out, I stand behind my words and beliefs. Though I guess I might go and edit out the profanities but.... nah fck it :P
Also - this is not me attacking Ninjax or anything, this is just my reacting strongly to topic like this.

Edit2: Funny enough - they have guns in this world... You know... like how about going all Starship troopers on those bugs ?
Then again if that were the case we wouldn't have a fantasy waifu simulator game so... never rmind :D

ceekay
08-10-2017, 03:07 PM
I didn't mean to start a fight. I wasn't being an SJW. I'm against all forms of censorship. I'm all for policing yourself and doing what you want to. I'm sorry for poking the bear....:(

twilightdream
08-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Well, I'm not mad or anything.
I understand we have diffrent culture (I'm Asian) so no big deal.
This kind of adult/child is just normal joke in my country when we talk with our comrade.

According to Japanaese court the 2D charector is fictional / artificial thing.
So no matter what happen to those charector it's just nothing, only ink and paper.
But I notice some European court judge this 2D charector as real thing.
So if someone draw loli charector get harass it will be illegal.

Another thing if you allow Mrs.ceekay, I'll add you and your hubby into my ally.
Please tell me if you allow me to do.

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 03:14 PM
I didn't mean to start a fight. I wasn't being an SJW. I'm against all forms of censorship. I'm all for policing yourself and doing what you want to. I'm sorry for poking the bear....:(

What ?..... Phahaha :D

No dont worry pumpkin (not the best idea calling a married woman pumpkin but lately I`ve been using some helper squads with Pumpking and it kinda stuck to me, and I started calling everyone that way), no one is fighting. I just instinctively hate injustice and whenever topic like what was mentioned comes out, about one group violently pushing their crooked ideals onto other people, my blood gets boiling.

No fight, no one is angry at nobody. Rather I find refreshing what Ninjax wrote since it shows me that he is well informed about this stuff.

Twillight: Asians are much more pragmatic when it comes to these things. Fiction is Fiction. Nothing more nothing less. ;)
a big thumbs up

ShadwNinjaX
08-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Trigger warning, do not open unless you are offended by truth
Fuck all that shit, and their SJW crap. Not even gonna start. Fictional stuff is Fictional. Better for those who view children in these days as sex objects, to soothe their urges with non existing piece of 2D art than harm actual people is all I am going to say about this. SJW will spew verbal diarrhea. I dont care this whole retard mentality that arose in the last 30 years will soon dry out, crumble and die out. (you can tell shit like this gets me going by my response. All the SJW, BL, LGBTwhateverthefuck, Feminazism and spitefull hatefull movements like these that propagate hate, and discord between people really bring my blood to boiling point. Its because of self entitled, lazy, needy degenerates and people who support them that we cant have nice things.)
This is a fantasy medieval world setting. With Life expectancy half of ours, it was not uncommon for people to get married as soon as they were able to procreate. If you were 30 in those times you were already an elder with great grandchildren.

EDIT: Lost my temper out there for a moment when confronting unjust stuff like this, but my point stands about everything I said.
Not gonna edit anything out, I stand behind my words and beliefs. Though I guess I might go and edit out the profanities but.... nah fck it :P
Also - this is not me attacking Ninjax or anything, this is just my reacting strongly to topic like this.

Edit2: Funny enough - they have guns in this world... You know... like how about going all Starship troopers on those bugs ?
Then again if that were the case we wouldn't have a fantasy waifu simulator game so... never rmind :D

Nah. I understand and take no offense. I consider myself a liberal yet I am sickened by crap the SJW and "outrage" crowds keep pulling. But sadly, the reality is what it is. We have people in my country still trying to blame mass shootings solely on video games in ignorant finger pointing but will not address the real issues like failed parenting, mental illness, and gun culture. So I absolutely guarantee you if someone were to see any single one of us playing FKG innocently (even before the hentai) with little girl characters, they would scream pedophile immediately and run to the authorities. There is so much ignorance and hatred in my country right now. Hence why I stressed some of us try to be cautious about this. Sorry about triggering you though. I was just making the post in hopes of helping our friends on here who are from the East understand the sometimes very strict and intolerant society we have because of some of the population.

I mean for crying out loud a supposed "Christian" in an evangelical leader just made the news saying the Bible and God give Trump permission to use nukes on N. Korea. Umm since when did God's message of "Thou shall not kill" suddenly turn into "It's okay to commit mass murder"? Dear heavens.. the people in my country... I just want to cry at this rate... Forgive my rant all. It's been an emotionally wearing time these last 6 months....

ShadwNinjaX
08-10-2017, 03:22 PM

Oh no! No worries. Please don't feel bad at all. Your comment was perfectly innocent in addressing your specific tastes. I, myself, have voice my lack of indulgence into lolis before here. Any blame would fall on anyone after this that would overreact or insult to start a thread war. So don't worry.

P.S. I don't think I have gotten an ally request from your husband yet, have I?

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 03:35 PM
No worries no worries Tiger Lily chan loving bruh ;)

Yeah right, we dont need people like that here where we come to have fun, not entertain some self important SJW.
As I said, unjust stuff is quite hard for me to stomach, mostly due to my upbringing and personality thats rather old fashioned with strong morals and values, thus when the talk comes to the current socio/political state of affaris round the globe, its hard to keep calm.

Nevermind all of that, lets not talk about heavy stuff like politics.
Here is a Tiger Lily Gif I found to brighten the mood mofufu ~ :3
http://www.luluroom.info/pict/0285g.gif

ceekay
08-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Any of you feel free to add me or my husband. :) I moved my secondary account "juni" to dmm from nutaku as well. I'm still playing ceekay on nutaku daily but I'm paying much more love to DMM than nutaku. I'll change the sig to reflect all 3 IDs. Thinking of making myself one of those nice looking signature cards. I love doing stuff like that. Has anyone used Texas Bluebell yet??? If not, I'm totally doing a lone star state motif on mine!

Feel free to call me pumpkin if you like. My dad used to call me that. ;)

The only thing that really made me wierd out about Fuschia was when my ten year old daughter wandered past the computer and went "omgomgomg mom shes sooooooooooo adorable...can you paint her for me??" [I dabble in acrylics and have been working on a canvas painting of Cactace for a friend in Virginia.]

My id is in my sig.
Juni: dmm only-100756859
Shaggy: dmm-530561406
nutaku-734384461

Depending upon his work schedule, it's either myself OR my husband playing on his account.

twilightdream
08-10-2017, 03:47 PM
ah... I don't have Lisianthus (Texas Bluebell) yet... on both side hahahaha.
So hope can get her in future...

Um... which ID should I add, Juni, Shaggy, and the one in your sig? All 3 of them?

ceekay
08-10-2017, 03:51 PM
ah... I don't have Lisianthus (Texas Bluebell) yet... on both side hahahaha.
So hope can get her in future...

Um... which ID should I add, Juni, Shaggy, and the one in your sig? All 3 of them?

The one in my sig is my account, shaggy is my husband, juni is a secondary account. I always run two side by side. I'm ADHD. My brain is not happy unless it's doing six things at once. Feel free to add any of them you like. Juni kinda needs some love.

twilightdream
08-10-2017, 04:00 PM
I'm adding all 3 of them.
You may notice it easy since it's will be one Japanese name guy add you and your hubby hahaha.

My name is 3 Japanese letter, I'm currently lv 131 (will 132 soon™), and I use Seluria as assistant.
If you don't know who is Seluria, she is 6* pierce girl with long grey hair and green eye.

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 04:03 PM
those nice looking signature cards[/B]. Has anyone used Texas Bluebell yet??? If not, I'm totally doing a lone star state motif on mine!

Well thank you Pumpkin, thats very kind of you :)
Nope no one did that one yet - since I am the one who did those the guys in this thread are using (two version of the girl on sides, FKG name top middle, ID on bot.).

Hmm so Texas Bluebell was it ?
Claimed by Ceekay

Full version
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/08/11/pla.jpg

Signature version
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/08/11/plf.jpg

Damn I am really considering of opening a thread with these things...
I know about at least two more girls that if done would be claimed instantly (granted one of em might not, since that person is kinda hard to read sometimes :P)

ceekay
08-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Well thank you Pumpkin, thats very kind of you :)
Nope no one did that one yet - since I am the one who did those the guys in this thread are using (two version of the girl on sides, FKG name top middle, ID on bot.).

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous!!! Better than the one I did. I just used a cut of her on the side of the Texas flag and some bluebonnets. LOL
How do I go about affixing that to my signature?? I'm such a newb.:o

PS: I keep having to edit the quotes because I can't post links yet. >.<

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Oh my gosh that's gorgeous!!! Better than the one I did. I just used a cut of her on the side of the Texas flag and some bluebonnets. LOL
How do I go about affixing that to my signature?? I'm such a newb.:o

PS: I keep having to edit the quotes because I can't post links yet. >.<

You`re welcome :)
Right right, I believe I posted the instruction for it back on the older pages where I uploaded the other sigs, but its something akin to this:
Go to:
Settings > Edit Signature >
In a different tab open the picture with "right click > view image"
Copy the link from that viewed image into the big box where you would usually write the text of the sig.
! Do NOT use the Upload Picture functions below the chat box, it wont work properly and will be shown as way to tiny to read !
> Save Signature
All done ^^

ceekay
08-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Nevermind. Sussed it out on my own. Thanks! *tips hat*

ShadwNinjaX
08-10-2017, 04:22 PM
No worries no worries Tiger Lily chan loving bruh ;)

Yeah right, we dont need people like that here where we come to have fun, not entertain some self important SJW.
As I said, unjust stuff is quite hard for me to stomach, mostly due to my upbringing and personality thats rather old fashioned with strong morals and values, thus when the talk comes to the current socio/political state of affaris round the globe, its hard to keep calm.

Nevermind all of that, lets not talk about heavy stuff like politics.
Here is a Tiger Lily Gif I found to brighten the mood mofufu ~ :3
http://www.luluroom.info/pict/0285g.gif

Tiger Lily chan certainly can cheer me up. Same with Red Ginger. What is it with me and the non-smiley girls? But oh man! When they actually do smile, it truly is possible to dream of world peace! *passes out from blood loss from nosebleed geyser*

ceekay
08-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Tiger Lily chan certainly can cheer me up. Same with Red Ginger. What is it with me and the non-smiley girls? But oh man! When they actually do smile, it truly is possible to dream of world peace! *passes out from blood loss from nosebleed geyser*

My husband managed to pull Tiger Lily from his first 11 pull. I'm so jealous I could spit!

Mitoru
08-10-2017, 04:30 PM
All this talk about Tiger Lily makes me feel bad that i'm holding off on blooming her. I even got her skill to 5/5 to utilize her ability.

ceekay
08-10-2017, 04:34 PM
I think the devs should make a girl for Rudbeckia. My favorite wildflower that my dad swore was just a weed.

EDIT: I need to research more before posting...apparently they already did....*facepalm*

twilightdream
08-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Mrs.ceekay if you have any question about DMM game you can ask it here, in this thread.
Most member and non-member active in this thread can surely help you.

You can also visit http://himeuta.org/
They content is concentrate to JP game like Kancolle, but also have specific thread / forum for specific game.

maotd
08-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Ceekay, I send a DMM friend request to your 2nd account and your husb.

About posting links, if I remember, you need to post a certain number of message on the wiki/forum. I don't know how many however but not that much.

AgentFakku
08-11-2017, 11:26 AM
finished reissue gurl 5972

man, have no idea how many petals and birds I grinded but went back to the event

can we upgrade our manyu/bloom storage size?

running out of room, bought spaces up to 200

edit

nvm foudn out you can

maotd
08-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Bloomed Summer Toad Lily and Tiger Lily. Thanks to the bloom and evol material maps. I'm at 11 bloomed girls right now.

game2534
08-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Time to relieve the nightmare of those reissued... Moonvine E4 is just darn confusing.

twilightdream
08-12-2017, 11:14 AM
I'm considering doing 1 of this 2 event girl to get another unit that has increase rate skill activation.
http://i.imgur.com/i9VMssq.jpg

They both sure have they own pros and cons.
Moonknive... (not sure is her english name) have high speed with crystal ability.
Oxy... something do heal team when walk throw nest and have multiple target active skill.
I'm really headache right now...

ShadwNinjaX
08-12-2017, 11:31 AM
I'm considering doing 1 of this 2 event girl to get another unit that has increase rate skill activation.
http://i.imgur.com/i9VMssq.jpg

They both sure have they own pros and cons.
Moonknive... (not sure is her english name) have high speed with crystal ability.
Oxy... something do heal team when walk throw nest and have multiple target active skill.
I'm really headache right now...

Moonvine would probably be best as the earliest events were the most brutal with RNG nodes on the map. Plus, Moonvine just got her bloomed form and looks amazing in it. :o I'll get back to my girl Lily of the Valley Tree eventually, but have to finish up Canna's event. I was in the middle of hers when this event and stamina reduction cost came around.

Myrdin
08-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Oxy is very powerful, has skill activation and AoE.
I still rock her in my Team 2 which is composed of 6* simply due to her having the Skill act, and the pre-Bloom 6* (especially the older ones, which changes with Burning Bush and forth) do not.
Plus her personality is adorable. She acts all tough and strong in combat, but when you click her for the quotes, plus her H scene, she is very soft spoken, and melts quickly (mofu fu fu :3)

Raine
08-12-2017, 05:15 PM
I just got to 400 max stamina after leveling up to 155 this morning.

http://i.imgur.com/PVJXeAH.png

P-P-P-P-POWER! *Terry Crews voice*

twilightdream
08-13-2017, 02:12 AM
Decided! I'll let them both wait...
yea I choose to grab both of them but really can't effort right now.

Kurenai is hot as his name color with current lv 155.
I hope I can reach lv 150 around the end of this month with the danjou leveling campaign.

AgentFakku
08-13-2017, 11:05 AM
been doing disocount 56 secret gardens over and over while farming for bloom dragons - never thought I would skip Manyu days for secret gardens LOL

5984 evolved Snake Gourd - cute loli smirk - also thought she was DFC then I notice booob window LOL

Not much exciting things

twilightdream
08-13-2017, 03:37 PM
As a reminder we will have maintenance today around 14.00-17.00 Jp time as always.
All current campaign will be gone... yea too bad it gone.
Current event will enter 2nd pharse.
The Gold Trading Shop will be reset.
Re-open whale-ship map (and should be alongside with stamina discount).
And I waiting for new nice login campaign hehehehe.

ceekay
08-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Saw someone with the screen name Pumpkin today. Thought of you Myrdin.

twilightdream
08-14-2017, 03:13 AM
Little update.
We have gold drop campaign again, 1.5x from 8/14 - 8/18
and will increase to 2.0x on 8/19 - 8/21.

Increase bonus success when forging is back.

Discount stamina for Whale-ship map and Daily-Deadly map
(map that use at least 80 stamina and need at least 450k tp to walk in).

Lots of girls get bloom, Hanamomo also get one after so long wait hahahaha.

The ticket deal is still alive until 8/21.

**Game have a lot of login problem right now, hope we get some nice compensation**

Myrdin
08-14-2017, 03:15 AM
Saw someone with the screen name Pumpkin today. Thought of you Myrdin.

Hahaha :D
See ? I told you ! Pumpkins ! Pumpkins everywhere :D

Guys got some very interesting (great as fasr as I am concerned mofu :3 ) news.
4 More Blooming have been announced and guess who`s 6* girl in Team 1 didnt have it until now hmm, hmm ^__^ ?

Indeed ! Flowering Peach got her Bloomed form, just as I was talking about it few days ago.
Now I hope the second part of my wish comes true and she gets a Critical buff, and I cant be a more happy camper than that !

Anyway, here are the art-works for all girls (4 this time) I must say Cherry looks like shes doing them drugs, with that face of hers. The other 3 look very nice though. Especially Chainsaw Chan turned out rather well. First popularity Contest Event girl .... I dont know. Good for her, she is one of the more solid event girls and I had been using her for a long time on Nutaku. Getting bloomed for her feels well deserved.
Again - weird that Xmass Iono got hers, but normal Iono didnt. We´ve seen this happen with Helenium, and I aint a fan of this.

Anyway here are the pics:
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20729604_1528199353910356_6959342206879742402_n.jp g?oh=545b46729d7431acc635ee0e52691c68&oe=5A34897C

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20729211_1528199350577023_6248079432744614211_n.jp g?oh=ba2e906e3b1a454df85cb7c0b4cceb5f&oe=59EFA783

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20770393_1528199357243689_1592023681889429977_n.jp g?oh=6b41b7ea9a5e555265ba3f71fda52c3a&oe=5A1F13F2

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20769943_1528199387243686_108481481819118156_n.jpg ?oh=8ed878ba1a2c7c3a2941612e4e64ec52&oe=5A2FEF0F

*Have to do it like this. Dont wanna DL them and re-upload them, and the page wont accept the links for Pics upload, so just endure it like this.

game2534
08-14-2017, 03:52 AM
Heh, I have christmas chainsaw-chan from my first danchou ticket. Guess who will get bloom next.
And Mydrin is really lucky to has Hanamomo, she gonna be great on your team.

ShadwNinjaX
08-14-2017, 04:26 AM
Can confirm there were a bunch of FGs in my giftbox just now for compensation.

twilightdream
08-14-2017, 06:10 AM
They're still some bug flying in the game so I think we can expect more free gems hehehehe.

Can we blame Hanamomo for all bug...? Nah maybe not.

ceekay
08-14-2017, 07:26 AM
Ok, I finally have a question. What is this screen? what goes on here?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwPv4I3U5M13dEJORjBzVURuWXM/view?usp=sharing

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 07:29 AM
flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Promotion_Abilities

twilightdream
08-14-2017, 08:41 AM
In nutshell it's like add-on ability that help your squad have more adaptability.
Like you want a super fast group to full clear map but don't have enough speedy unit
You can use 移動力UP to increase speed for specific group.

The detail alredy in wikia link unregistered-san post.
You can self-study it, and if you still curious you can come back with more question.
Everyone here will answer as much as we can.

maotd
08-14-2017, 10:02 AM
Once again, so much shiny precious stuff in my gift box. Thank you DMM-sama.

Anyway, maybe i'm wrong but I think something huge is coming on DMM. If we look on the last weeks:
x1.5 gold week. Then, xNazuna gold week. Then, special bloming and evolution stuff missions with with disconut on special super secrect garden. And now, x1.5 to x2 gold week again with manyu exp bonus.
It's like they want to boost their players as much as possible. But why?

Myrdin
08-14-2017, 10:12 AM
Once again, so much shiny precious stuff in my gift box. Thank you DMM-sama.

Anyway, maybe i'm wrong but I think something huge is coming on DMM. If we look on the last weeks:
x1.5 gold week. Then, xNazuna gold week. Then, special bloming and evolution stuff missions with with disconut on special super secrect garden. And now, x1.5 to x2 gold week again with manyu exp bonus.
It's like they want to boost their players as much as possible. But why?

Could be any reason really - launch of new server thus more players, some massive overhaul update, also possible server migration or something signaling downtime, thus trying to appease and prepare the player base for it. Some more colab events with other games, some new game mechanic update... really it could be anything, and nothing at the same time. For all we know it just might be the usual summer promotions akin to Steam Summer sale, to throw bunch of stuff at people to show appreciation and such.
Who knows :)

twilightdream
08-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Right now Kancolle is running they summer (trolling player as usual) event.
I don't what happen in GBF, but some people playing it do got a lot of hype in this past week.

Outside of DMM server FGO also running they summer event.
All loyal slave player just do everything to get... I'm not even remember that d*mn servant name...

Cinderella-festa in I@mas is coming next month I think.
So I'll say this is marketing plan FKG try to counter other competitor.

game2534
08-14-2017, 10:53 AM
Summer is usually high season for Japanese people. So I guess it's 2.5 year celebration+ marketing plan. FKG may constantly stay strong in top 3 for DMM, but competition is always fierce in gaming industry after all.

twilightdream
08-14-2017, 12:12 PM
Just login to Kamipro and found they change UI alongside with new BGM, quite nice.
http://i.imgur.com/zJHjWPJ.jpg

Finally wiki complete cheat sheet to 8th one, time to flip some card hehehe.

maotd
08-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Another gacha with Cristamas Chainsaw. Let's try!
NOPE.
That's the second time she was in a priority gacha since I started the game, second time I can't get her or a single gold for her gacha. I guess she is cursed or something like that. Meh, I knew it will end like that anyway.

Myrdin
08-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Oh nice ! They finally added the "claim all rewards" button.
I really like this one in GS, and was hoping they implement this change into FKG sooner than later, as it really bored me to death having to click each and every separate reward button all the time. This is a incredibly helpful quality of life improvement :)

also
YEEEEEAAASHHHHH !!!!

These are her bloomed abilities
Increases the Attack and Defense of party members by 20%, and increase the damage reduction when defending by 3.7%.

Increases the critical hit rate of party members by 10%
Against a Raid Boss or Level Up Boss, increase the Attack of 5 party members, including herself, by 15%, and have 8% added damage against bosses.

Its far from perfect, but its there ! I would have loved more for her to have Crit and Crit damage, rather than Boss damage or Defending buff. But ah well, at least she can make the party a bit more tankier, which is useful universally, for some party setups more for some less, but still better than some other abilities.. Not the best but definitely not a bad blooming for our Pink haired, intergalactic mace of Ragnarok swinging Loli chan.

Happy Myrdin senpai moff moff mofuu :3

AgentFakku
08-14-2017, 03:33 PM
Didn't play yesterday, the last day b4 maintenance LOL

was at the bar and getting smashed for a bachelor party - friend of mine got married. We were like "we didn't think you get hooked up and remain a bachelor like us" I'm not gonna get married lol - hard to support a wife or even kids on minimum wage

plus i'm old. Any women above age of 30 who haven't married - won't marry to have kids at least I think that's how it is.

Anyways, only grinded dis much birds and bloom dragons (don't think it's enuff especialy since I didn't do much red dragons - got a shit tone of slice gurls)

didn't even work the event, just clear phase 1 to get all FK

Myrdin
08-14-2017, 11:11 PM
Nah marriage is overrated, especially now with title 9 and no fault divorce crap going on. If you are in USA or Canada its way to risky. Better stay single, date and avoid the legal marriage, than get married and once the kid is out get divorce raped in court and alimony payments ending either on street or in jail. So far my country has been spared this crap, but who knows whats gonna happen in future.
Stay single, stay classy, nothing bad about that, enjoy the benefits of bachelor. Its not like you have to become a monk, just make sure to take precautions when engaging in the "H" scene :D

Anyway thats some nice grind fest you did there, should safe proof you for quite some time.
I did bunch of blooming and burned quite a lot of gold so I have to save up since Ampying up Loquat and Intergalactic mace Loli chan will take some time.

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 11:35 AM
Intergalactic mace loli-chan? LOL

only got to sheet 11 for the prosthetic gurl (bah need new nickname

twilightdream
08-15-2017, 01:10 PM
Hunter it should be very nice time at that bar.

Anyway new login campaign active with this on 10th day.
http://i.imgur.com/fH22Cml.jpg

It's describe as 5* flower knight sealstone, so free 5* girl again maybe.

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 01:24 PM

bloom my baby bunny gurl - damn she be all pink (LOL maybe she wanted pink hair)

yeah, it was fun but there were stupid shit I did when I was really plastered

thought they were lying to me but I was hitting on the bride's best gurl supposedly lmao

maotd
08-15-2017, 01:24 PM
So if I understand, in 10 days, we will have a free 5* girl of our choice? That's amazing. But that's also rude. The choice is so hard... so many good girls.

Oh... that's weird. I posted after Kurenai post but mine is above... time paradox.

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 01:26 PM
So if I understand, in 10 days, we will have a free 5* girl of our choice? That's amazing. But that's also rude. The choice is so hard... so many good girls.

for realsies

sweet, then I get my nun

maotd
08-15-2017, 01:44 PM
I wasn't on DMM at this time so, it will be my first item like that. But that' a great news.
Now, I had 10 days to make my choice. Maybe Rose or Poppy for counter waifu material. Or Cymbidium for ultra powerful ability. Or any other gold I just didn't know yet...

twilightdream
08-15-2017, 01:44 PM

bloom my baby bunny gurl - damn she be all pink (LOL maybe she wanted pink hair)

yeah, it was fun but there were stupid shit I did when I was really plastered

thought they were lying to me but I was hitting on the bride's best gurl supposedly lmao

Yeahhh it's always be a very good time meet with old-folk.
Most my friend back in highschool and university alredy married.
Many of close friend become couple, very surprise but also romance.

Oh... that's weird. I posted after Kurenai post but mine is above... time paradox.

I have my choice... my very first 5* in FKG... Hoto-chan.
YEAHHHH MY BELOVE WAIFU HOTO-CHAN *scream mode*
Hoto-chan is Toad-lily.

ShadwNinjaX
08-15-2017, 03:49 PM
A free 5* girl... omg.. I just got my 5* waifu... -looks at 5* list- OMG.... so many choices... so many choices... getting dizzy now.

game2534
08-15-2017, 05:42 PM
Wow, for real? But man, who should I get...? So many... Too many of them that I can't choose without regret at all.

ShadwNinjaX
08-15-2017, 05:51 PM
Is anyone else having issues looking at some of the 5* girls on the FKG Wikia? Several girls likes Lampranthus ( http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lampranthus ) don't have their pics showing up on their pages.

Update: Okay. Going up from newest to older girls (bottom to top), this problem gets much worse and more frequent. I had to stop eventually but I would be safe to say that at least half of the 5* girls images on their dedicated pages are not showing up, only an online file name path (i.e. "File:TatarianAster chara00.png" )

Yarrow and Flaccid Anemone images are also switched incorrectly. Weird. It's like someone hacked and messed with the site. :confused:

Myrdin
08-15-2017, 11:22 PM
Hmm the only issue I got with the wiki atm is that once you open a character page the pics wont load and it urges you to log in.
When on the list page the icons I can see, no problem with that.

Nice so a free 5*
Last time I went with shrine maiden Anemone.
This time I get the 5* I wanted since day 1 I saw her > Tatarian Aster

acheter
08-16-2017, 01:24 AM
I do love it. Now I need to set an alarm reminder to remind myself to go do my dailies on nutaku.

game2534
08-16-2017, 05:23 AM
Good god... GS got a real haunting battle theme this time, guess it's the next popular thing after sea for summer, test of courage and ghost story.

Myrdin
08-16-2017, 06:27 AM
OMG Mace Loli chan ! Why u Anime so much !
You`ll gonna end like as derpy as Iono if you dont stop it now ! :D

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/08/16/ptX.jpg

ceekay
08-16-2017, 09:25 AM
OMG Mace Loli chan ! Why u Anime so much !
You`ll gonna end like as derpy as Iono if you dont stop it now ! :D

*dies laughing* What a face....

maotd
08-16-2017, 11:08 AM
I forgot today was the day of the new reissue and not the day of valentine's reissue phase 2. I don't got Heart-Fisher chan :(.

maotd
08-16-2017, 01:07 PM
Ok. I tried that Christmas Chainsaw gacha again.
I got only Hippie-chan. I'm not sure if she is good or not.
I guess Christmas Chainsaw definitly hate me. Same for Magical Mace Loli.

ceekay
08-16-2017, 01:12 PM
Lak Button, aka fishing pole chan, has some super cute battle animations. I actually saw her drag a screaming Nazuna across the screen on her hook once. Laughed my arse off.

Would it be cheesy of me to choose Texas Bluebell with my five star ticket??? I mean, I really like her....but I'm warring with myself because there are MANY more useful girls out there....*bangs head on desk* I really need firepower...not the girl I like just cause I'm from Texas. >.<

maotd
08-16-2017, 01:21 PM
It's a free 5* so, a potential free waifu. Like "hey, just take that girl you really like and really in all the girls we currently have". I guess it's better to get your waifu since you have really low chance to get her out of that choose 5* ticket. So, go for her. Youwill have more chance to get firepower later. Espacially on DMM with all these FG raining from everywhere. Go for another girl if and only if you really need a precise girl for a precise team for a precise reason. If you only need more power, just pass. Your team is already correct and you have strong enough allies to run through any event stages. I guess.

edit: Okay. Hippie-chan is just shitty as fuck. Only her bloomed form with high attack and crit boost is good. I guess she can be a good help in my crit team at least.

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 01:34 PM
finished pg 14
got all my bling bling

ceekay
08-16-2017, 01:35 PM
It's a free 5* so, a potential free waifu. Like "hey, just take that girl you really like and really in all the girls we currently have". I guess it's better to get your waifu since you have really low chance to get her out of that choose 5* ticket. So, go for her. Youwill have more chance to get firepower later. Espacially on DMM with all these FG raining from everywhere. Go for another girl if and only if you really need a precise girl for a precise team for a precise reason. If you only need more power, just pass. Your team is already correct and you have strong enough allies to run through any event stages. I guess.

You're probably right. I'm actually doing fairly well with my team....at least I think so. for just starting out and being level 50 something, it's looking pretty good.
6031 <---*edit* bahahahahahahahahaha why is that so tiny??? Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 01:41 PM
is dis our free 5* gurl?

ceekay
08-16-2017, 01:43 PM
is dis our free 5* gurl?

That's the free 5* from the collaboration with Girl symphony. Her name is Henry. :)
*edit* her name is Anri..but google translates her name on the JP wiki page as Henry....which I find highly amusing.

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 01:48 PM
oh so it's not the free give away 5* gurl for the login bonus dis month

oh man, I forgot about Girls Symphony - should look up a UI Guide b/c I gave up on after getting lost on it

ceekay
08-16-2017, 02:11 PM
oh so it's not the free give away 5* gurl for the login bonus dis month

oh man, I forgot about Girls Symphony - should look up a UI Guide b/c I gave up on after getting lost on it

it's super easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. I am already level 54 and my girls on my main team are max level. if you have any questions let me know. You can get from 1 all the way to nearly level 20 just doing boss fights. and don't forget to gather in between when you level because the stamina stacks. do you want the discord channel?? there's lots of helps and translations for the UI on it.

Myrdin
08-16-2017, 02:17 PM
it's super easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. I am already level 54 and my girls on my main team are max level. if you have any questions let me know. You can get from 1 all the way to nearly level 20 just doing boss fights. and don't forget to gather in between when you level because the stamina stacks. do you want the discord channel?? there's lots of helps and translations for the UI on it.

My recommendation is - if you have a team full of max lvl girls, swap some of them around for low lvls. Since this game uses different exping system than FKG, its much more beneficial to you to have non maxed girls in your team, and use the maxed ones only for boss fights to deal as much damage as possible.
Usually its good idea to have 4 girls of Gold+ rarity that are above lvl 50, post evolution, to carry you, while you can fill in the rest with other lower tier/lvl girls.
What I did was first lvl up most of my Golds, then swap in silvers and bronzes to ride the exp train.
Event missions give bunch of EXP, and also the GS equivalent of manyu missions do actually give some of the best EXP farm for your characters (horrible player exp though) while additionally dropping the manuy spirits which can be further used to lvl up.
Its very efficient to run these as much as possible and combined with manual upgrading via the spirits you can power lvl you team rather quickly.

ceekay
08-16-2017, 02:23 PM
My recommendation is - if you have a team full of max lvl girls, swap some of them around for low lvls. Since this game uses different exping system than FKG, its much more beneficial to you to have non maxed girls in your team, and use the maxed ones only for boss fights to deal as much damage as possible.
Usually its good idea to have 4 girls of Gold+ rarity that are above lvl 50, post evolution, to carry you, while you can fill in the rest with other lower tier/lvl girls.
What I did was first lvl up most of my Golds, then swap in silvers and bronzes to ride the exp train.
Event missions give bunch of EXP, and also the GS equivalent of manyu missions do actually give some of the best EXP farm for your characters (horrible player exp though) while additionally dropping the manuy spirits which can be further used to lvl up.
Its very efficient to run these as much as possible and combined with manual upgrading via the spirits you can power lvl you team rather quickly.

That's what I did. I keep 4 max levels on the front row, and I sub out three that I'm leveling behind them (preferably with chanters in the middle row because they shoot from the middle, then I just use stay/auto. and it's a leveling machine.
edit: I also have color based teams built the same way. Because on "fairy day" I blew through 4000 stamina feeding the girls..which was...in hindsight...rather STUPID...but what's done is done.

Myrdin
08-16-2017, 02:29 PM
GS refills you stamina much quicker than FKG which is nice for grinding out those missions :)

Hehe for old times sake I names my teams in Pokemon like fashion: Red - Fire, Blue - Watem Green - Grass Purple - Magic and BOSS

I tried the 4/2/1 setup, but actually after many trials and errors found out the 3/1/3 works best, with how the rotation for enemy Ultimates works, and the Cool downs for your party in response.

ceekay
08-16-2017, 02:34 PM
I, too, think of them in that fashion. Fire, Water, Earth, and Spirit

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 02:59 PM

7th Pull (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164265467720/7th-pull) for the Flowering Peach Gacha - worse one - only got a new Silver for silver lining LOL

8th pull for Oppai Reissue Gacha (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164265467720/7th-pull) - new 5* and new 4* - a bit better, another Slice Gurl 5* NOOOOOO

Edit:

LOL well, got all my Silver Knights

Maybe, I get some luck in getting new gold and maybe a rainbow

ShadwNinjaX
08-16-2017, 04:11 PM

7th Pull (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164265467720/7th-pull) for the Flowering Peach Gacha - worse one - only got a new Silver for silver lining LOL

8th pull for Oppai Reissue Gacha (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164265467720/7th-pull) - new 5* and new 4* - a bit better, another Slice Gurl 5* NOOOOOO

Edit:

LOL well, got all my Silver Knights

Maybe, I get some luck in getting new gold and maybe a rainbow

Congrats on those pulls HH. Hope you get loads of luck and score that rainbow next time!

Alright. I saved up a bit and with no girls in future reissues holding my interest, it's time to go all in on the big titty committee!

1st pull:

1 gold but NOT one of the reissue girls. :( I'll have to look her up but her voice in her intro was kinda annoying. Mixed feelings on this.

2nd pull: Forgot to save image, wasn't happy with silver dupes and bronzes. No gold

3rd pull: Forgot to save again as frustration began to set in a little with roll just like 2nd pull.

4th and final attempt:

Yay! Gold pot from the start aaaaand.... AAAAAHHH!!! LOLI ALERT!!!! Wait. Got my last silver finally. And another gold! One of the event girls too! WOOT! This helps make up for the 2 bad rolls earlier! :cool:

ShadwNinjaX
08-16-2017, 07:29 PM
Out of curiosity, has anyone already decided who they will chose for their free 5*? Or do you have a list of what you are currently considering?

Here's my list I'm debating currently:
Heavenly Bamboo
Balloon Vine
Tatarian Aster
Water Hyacinth
Chinese Lantern
Thoroughwort
Yarrow

If you have any of these, please feel free to tell me what you think or your experience has been with them if you would like. It would be most appreciated in helping my considerations. :o

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Congrats on those pulls HH. Hope you get loads of luck and score that rainbow next time!

Alright. I saved up a bit and with no girls in future reissues holding my interest, it's time to go all in on the big titty committee!

1st pull:

1 gold but NOT one of the reissue girls. :( I'll have to look her up but her voice in her intro was kinda annoying. Mixed feelings on this.

2nd pull: Forgot to save image, wasn't happy with silver dupes and bronzes. No gold

3rd pull: Forgot to save again as frustration began to set in a little with roll just like 2nd pull.

4th and final attempt:

Yay! Gold pot from the start aaaaand.... AAAAAHHH!!! LOLI ALERT!!!! Wait. Got my last silver finally. And another gold! One of the event girls too! WOOT! This helps make up for the 2 bad rolls earlier! :cool:

You had better luck than me, the force of oppai is strong with you

All right let me roll a third time and this is will be it for me. Save up for Balloon Vine, Veronica, Heather reissue next time

9th Pull! (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164274018935/9th-pull-yay-but-wow-so-much-slice-gurls)

I got Rabbit-ear Iris, yay! and she's a uh, slice gurl

I got my oppai wish LOL but so many slice gurls @_@

ShadwNinjaX
08-16-2017, 07:51 PM
You had better luck than me, the force of oppai is strong with you

All right let me roll a third time and this is will be it for me. Save up for Balloon Vine, Veronica, Heather reissue next time

9th Pull! (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164274018935/9th-pull-yay-but-wow-so-much-slice-gurls)

I got Rabbit-ear Iris, yay! and she's a uh, slice gurl

I got my oppai wish LOL but so many slice gurls @_@

You think you have many slice girls? Check this out! All 15 of them!

And I'm not far behind with blunt girls too with 13. I am really hurting for some pierce girls though. Isn't next reissue with a gacha this one? http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Let_the_Cute_Flower_Take_a_Trip

Congrats though! Kinda funny you got Rabbit-ear Iris and I got Pomegranate.

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 08:22 PM
oops I meant in proportions to my other gurls

I have a sever lack of hit and pierce hence why I chose bunny loli baby-chan as my first NG rainbow

Myrdin
08-16-2017, 11:59 PM
You guys´r burning them FGems like no tomorrow, makes me a bit twitchy to go all out, though no girl holds my interest currently.
Do we know what girls come out in the foreseeable future ?
Might just as well sit down on the gems like a dragon on a treasure for the moment.

ShadwNinjaX
08-17-2017, 04:18 AM
You guys´r burning them FGems like no tomorrow, makes me a bit twitchy to go all out, though no girl holds my interest currently.
Do we know what girls come out in the foreseeable future ?
Might just as well sit down on the gems like a dragon on a treasure for the moment.

Basically I just researched the future reissues on the Wikia Events page. Looking at the reissue events leading up to where I joined DMM, there were no gacha girls that caught my interest after this event. So it was go OPPAI or go home time. So now I am going to start saving FGs once again in case any future brand new events have gacha girls that catch my eye.

game2534
08-17-2017, 04:53 AM
I want to try my luck at kunoichi-chan one more time before this monday, yet I fear Helio-chan or worse, salt mine would haunt me once more. Dilemma... dilemma... Not to mention who is the 5* girl I want. I want too many of them:o

twilightdream
08-17-2017, 04:55 AM
Very jealous see yo guys burning gems ahhhhhh....
I can't do it, need to broke them for current whale run and on upcoming Morimori for some cash.
Well, I want to spare at least 70k whale medal + 16m coin.

game2534
08-17-2017, 05:03 AM
Very jealous see yo guys burning gems ahhhhhh....
I can't do it, need to broke them for current whale run and on upcoming Morimori for some cash.
Well, I want to spare at least 70k whale medal + 16m coin.

you burn FG for stamina too?

Myrdin
08-17-2017, 06:04 AM

Why not just burn the potions ?
...unless ofc you already burned all of them = crazy crazy person desu yo >__<

Myrdin
08-17-2017, 06:05 AM

Why not just burn the potions ?
...unless ofc you already burned all of them = crazy crazy person nano desu >__<

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 06:24 AM
Why did I just receive enough event currency to buy Bleeding Heart?

... and an FG

twilightdream
08-17-2017, 06:49 AM
For me now broke gems for stamina is more usefull than roll salt mine LOL.
I lost about 400 gems this past month for nothing, so let's say it's strategic change.
Broke them for stamina to stock some coin and whale medal should be benefit than turn them to salt.

Looking into my squad, they're ok right now.
What I need more is dodging / defending unit to pass some broken map.
Without them I just like walk into graveyard.
And I think I can't find any of those unit easy, so I just have some fun farming moment for now.

Myrdin
08-17-2017, 08:04 AM
Iny idea what that pervert Bipina is talking about in this one ? :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHblgZmUQAE07ci.jpg:large

ceekay
08-17-2017, 08:40 AM
For me now broke gems for stamina is more usefull than roll salt mine LOL.
After one 5* roll, one roll with a few four stars, and one roll entirely composed of three stars....I've stopped rolling and have been dropping the occasional FG on stamina too.
I'm getting the reissue girls, working through perma reissues and saving so I can drop a few FGs on the coin board.

game2534
08-17-2017, 10:13 AM
Iny idea what that pervert Bipina is talking about in this one ? :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHblgZmUQAE07ci.jpg:large

In short, she enters fujoshi mode. She doesn't have pervert idea between Knight Commander and Flower Knight. (Is she Ume?) but the two Knight Commanders...

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 10:30 AM
I haven't had a chance to do a 50 Pull

was waiting for a Gacha and Shadow entice me since we were oppai luvers

You saw I was carrying almost 400 FK

since the game uses stam potion, never had to use FK ever for Stamina

compared to Nutaku where I was so desperate b/c I fell behind @_@

maotd
08-17-2017, 11:01 AM
Okay now I hardly need Christmas Chainsaw chan. She is just perfect. Skill rate boost+ATK boost for all and now, she gets Crit rate and damage boosts as her evolved ability. With skill hitting 3 randoms pests, perfect for finishing. She is the perfect missing piece for my Crit team.
I hope I can got her before the free 5*. I also need Cymbidium for some reasons.

twilightdream
08-17-2017, 12:09 PM
Well Hunter, I play this game a lot.
You can guessing it by my lv in game right now.
We start in almost same time but I already sit at lv 136.

So... yea... I'm crazy danjou-san hahahaha

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 12:27 PM
Well Hunter, I play this game a lot.
You can guessing it by my lv in game right now.
We start in almost same time but I already sit at lv 136.

So... yea... I'm crazy danjou-san hahahaha

how? Wait, I thought u started da game way earlier than me

Jesus, how did you get so far

twilightdream
08-17-2017, 12:36 PM
I start in March but not login much. That time I still with Nutaku.
I do login daily in middle of May... maybe... the game said I just login for 100 days+ only.

and I don't know why my lv so high... maybe because I run some story campaign.

maotd
08-17-2017, 01:08 PM
92 FG remaning. I can do a last roll for my Christmas Chainsaw. Let's go!
first, I saw that Iono on the corner. Okay. That's cool but not the one I needed. Then, I saw that shining little Wax Vine. I'm happy. It took me almost 200 FG but i got her. And my free 5* is still here (ok actually not yet but it will be soon).
I wanted her since my firsts days on DMM with that Christmas Reissue.

Okay Iono is really good too. With high atk boost and skill damage bonus. Nice. Really nice.

ShadwNinjaX
08-17-2017, 02:07 PM
first, I saw that Iono on the corner. Okay. That's cool but not the one I needed. Then, I saw that shining little Wax Vine. I'm happy. It took me almost 200 FG but i got her. And my free 5* is still here (ok actually not yet but it will be soon).

Okay Iono is really good too. With high atk boost and skill damage bonus. Nice. Really nice.

Congrats on getting her! Hope she brings you loads of joy! To those using their FGs for stamina, do with them what you will by all means. I know some people here for some real get a lot of salt mines. But keep in mind that if you save up for someone you really want, I still think you have a good chance if you persist. It took me 3 50FG rolls to get Tiger-chan and 4 rolls to get at least one of the reissue girls I wanted. Maotd 4 times to get Chainsaw-chan and HH a couple gacha pulls to get the other reissue girl. So, while I know it can be disheartening, don't give up on a girl you really want and save up for them. We'll all be rootin' for ya to get her! :o

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 02:09 PM

The Christmas Gacha was still on?

Congrats, gurls w/ chainsaws are hawt

maotd
08-17-2017, 02:24 PM
Nope. Ot's the current newly bloomable girls gacha with Christmas Chainsaw, Christmas Iono and Mace Loli-chan.

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 04:34 PM
oh yeah, I did spin dat Gacha once I saw my favorite loli on it

ShadwNinjaX
08-17-2017, 05:20 PM
I haven't had a chance to do a 50 Pull

was waiting for a Gacha and Shadow entice me since we were oppai luvers

You saw I was carrying almost 400 FK

since the game uses stam potion, never had to use FK ever for Stamina

compared to Nutaku where I was so desperate b/c I fell behind @_@

A haiku for HH from Ninja with respect:

If it does not bounce,
a shit this ninja does not
give, even an ounce.

In other words: OPPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
https://media.giphy.com/media/qW3iR9I30ndCM/giphy.gif

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 08:09 PM
yeah (http://i.imgur.com/cP8NJjR.gifv), Oppai (http://i.imgur.com/qg9EFO2.gifv)!!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/4bcef0cceb398c6346baf5e27b1b95e3/tumblr_inline_nna4m7v9U91r5ight_400.gif

An (https://68.media.tumblr.com/4d0092eeebaf8b241f7f3e1fd7fc45ee/tumblr_mxkr8iKd6C1r6tsvgo1_1280.gif)yways, Lumium looks like my gurl for Pierce - been starving for Pierce

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 11:30 PM
went thru the perma reissue gurls - the only ones w/ equipment are Fatsia and Ponytail-chan

well, I go for Fatsia since she's pierce and Gentian - oh no, im not adding another slice gurl

Count Vasquez
08-18-2017, 12:56 AM
Hello everyone!

I am relatively new to the game but I think I do understand the main mechanics now.
There are a few things which bother me, though, so maybe you experienced players can answer me.

From the beginning of the game I encountered many players with insane squad power-levels, i.e. lvl. 12 and 64k or lvl. 20 with 95k and even a level 3 with 70k...

As far as I know, there is no fricking way to do this - well, I could try to buy flower gems and draw girls, but as the drawing results are rather discouraging that would be no practical way to get you 5 or even 6 6-star girls. And even then there would be the problem to get manyus and dragons to go to serious levels without getting the player level up.

I managed to go to level 45 around now and I do have 2 6-stars and lots of 5 stars now, some even evolved and 1 girl blossomed. Still my power level stays at around 60k wich seems rather low (some 100+k allies with levels around 30). Is there something like a shop where to buy stuff aside from flower gems? That would be the only answer I can think of, but I did not find any (maybe because i am not speaking japanese).

And another thing which I find a little bit disturbing is, if I do missions with a high-level ally then the helper squad does exceedingly more damage (special attacks all the time), i mean I do have some strong girls for example my blossomed one, but her damage is, well, lacking in comparison. She even died after blossoming in a mission I did a dozen times before without trouble, so her ability to soak damage is also not convincing (stuffing her with ampies obviously did not help much).

So, even if that 5-star girl is maybe not very good overall (I do like though) it can not explain to me a damage difference of say 2k to 20k. I haven't currently equipped the girls with magic items, but as I see it the change in attack value would be not that much of an difference with standard/advanced Gacha (ATK from 5k to 6k).

It would be nice to know the secret...

Myrdin
08-18-2017, 02:26 AM
Grats on chainsaw chan ! You finally got your waifu, Yaai :3

twilightdream
08-18-2017, 05:39 AM
Hello Count Vasquez

- About player have low lv but high TP, I encounter them a lot in my first day.
I don't know how they do it, maybe beginner luck or maybe other thing.
But in the end I just don't care and only care about my girls LOL.

- Bloom any 5* girl doesn't change you TP much.
There are several girls that get very high TP after bloom like Lavender, Nightphlox.
But also a lot of girls very weak even bloom like dat panda girl from Tanabata event.

- I never encounter the high lv helper group problem you experience.
I have ally with 140k+ TP in my very first month but my girls didn't get any neglet effect from it.

- I heard there are system that you can gain free DMMpt (cash point) by playing pachinko.
But you have to get access to Japanese ID card.

I don't know what squad you set or which girls you use.
But from what I read you thinking your girls are squishy.
Maybe try to switch some girls would help, that's the best answer I can tell.

And rainbow girl just not the answer anymore.
With more advance system even normal full lv 80 6* can easily K.O.

Mimea
08-18-2017, 08:24 AM
Welcome Count Vasquez!

There are two possible reasons for insane power-level squads at low levels. One is that the squad belongs to a whale. A whale is someone who typically spends at least 10000yen (roughly $1000US) on the game per month. They roll the paid gachas and buy flower gems to get as many 5* and 6* girls as possible. The second way (and I speak from experience) is to just log into the game, and not level. How does that work? The original devs on DMM are incredibly, incredibly generous with free goodies and apology gifts. All those 100-year manyu from log-ins? Level the girls, which increases the power level. Also free tickets such as 4* and 3* tickets, both of which have a small chance to give a 5* or 6*. Not to mention boss events, where as long as the person has levelled enough to unlock boss fights (which I've done at level 3 before), you can max out an event 5* and get all her jewelry.

As for your level and power levels, they are completely separate from each other. You can be low level and have a high power level, again, depending on how long you've played the game, and how much you actually level with each log-in. The best way to increase your power level is to have high-level girls. In fact, you may have noticed at first your power level may take a dip after you evolve/bloom a girl. That's because, as you may have noticed, the girl goes back to level 1. Only once she's near her new level cap does she actually become more powerful and add more points to your power level rating. There's also the girls' jewelry, and how much you have upgraded that. Those increase power level as well.

As for the helper squad doing a lot more damage, the important thing to look for there is how often your girls' abilities proc (in other words, the likelihood of them going off). They usually start with a base percentage of something like 20% or 25% chance of happening, and that percentage increases as their skill level does (by using skillblooms or there is a chance to increase it when you upgrade a girl with a duplicate). Also look for girls who do damage to more than one enemy at a time. Once properly raised, they can wipe out a group of pests in one go. As for your blossomed girl, is she high level? And do her skills speak to her being able to take more damage? Some girls have very little defense and health in comparison to others. There are also girls with abilities to evade hits (Monopastrum and Water Lily come to mind). Not all girls have the same strengths and weaknesses. Some are made to be glass cannons (do high damage, but die fast), some are made to take damage (high health and defense, like Edelweiss), and some are balanced. Read up on the wikis about the girls in your team to see what their strengths are, and how they work together in a team.

I'm not a total expert since I'm one of those who are interested more in making up my parties of girls I like, but I do constantly read up about the game because I love learning things. I've been playing for a little over a year now, first on Nutaku, and now I'm finding my feet on DMM since I'm just.. not happy with Nutaku anymore.

Anyway, I really hope this all helps give you some insight!

And, er, sorry for just bombing the thread like this. I've been lurking, but since I don't have a "main" FKG DMM account worth speaking of, I haven't joined in before. ^_^;;

game2534
08-18-2017, 11:43 AM
Hello Count Vasquez, I hope you got some answers to the questions you had now. But if you got another or still didn't get it. Feel free to ask, fellow players here will be more than glad to help. And I hope you will enjoy your stay. (You even got 6* girl from start? That's some luck!)

And @Mimea, don't worry and show up more ^ ^ We would glad to have you guys around.

maotd
08-18-2017, 12:38 PM
She even died after blossoming in a mission I did a dozen times before without trouble, so her ability to soak damage is also not convincing (stuffing her with ampies obviously did not help much).
If she is newly bloomed and still low level, that normal. low level bloomed girls are weaker than lvl70 evolved girls. You need to level up her more and, if you can, give her some bloomed affection gift (after unloking her bloomed affection gauge). That's not acurate but I think a girl will reach her lvl70 evolved power arround lvl50 on her bloomed form. Is she is under lvl30, don't expect anything from her aside her abilities bonus.

also, when you say power level arround 60k I guess it's the power level of one team or your helper team. If it's your total power (aka the addition of your 4 teams power level) it's really REALLY low. For the helper team power level, remember that some people put all their higher total power girls in the helper team while you use more balanced team with good and less good girls in it. It can explain the difference of total power.
For example, I can reach 130k TP with my best TP team but I'm still under 100k for both of my actual teams.

Oh and Count Vasquez & Mimea, feel free to send me friend request. I still have a lot of free allies slots on DMM.

Myrdin
08-18-2017, 02:24 PM
Good news today. Finally managed to beat spirit Sakura/Mei, and Protea/Aizoon, missions hardest map.
The full 6* team did a ton of damage when they procced the ults.
Also... Intergalactical mace loli chan.... she s crazy. The amount of damage she deals to single target enemies is over the top. And if you get the Critical proc to add, she can easely take almost 1/3 of their HP just by her lonesome.
They got wiped but the enemies were so massively weakened that the other teams managed to clear them up.
Just spirit Cactus/Cactus remaining from those three.

AgentFakku
08-18-2017, 06:08 PM

Fatsia's map mess me up a bit - didn't know my 1st squad w/ all my best gurls were super damn fast = had to change units a bit

dang, Fatsia has no bloom form but Gentian has one - game prefers lolis and flat chests >_>

just buy Fatsia's jewelry then

game2534
08-19-2017, 10:51 AM
Whew, finally able to finished whaleship 10-5 with breathing room now. Should be a good stage to farm medals for a while.

Myrdin
08-19-2017, 11:37 AM
*Sad violin music playing*
So I was walking down the rainy street today, and came across a big card board box.
When I peeked inside I saw this little kitty holding a tiny chainsaw in her small paws.
She was extremely adorable but I already have one of those back at home (though mine is more of snuggly crybaby to be honest), so I cant exactly keep her. I put an umbrella over the box and put some bloom elixirs and bonding crystal inside to stave off the hunger for now, but she certainly could use some proper home and a caring owner.

So I was thinking maybe some kind soul here could take her in , what do you say ? moff moff ~ :3

Some kind soul :3 (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Wax Wine Xmass Full version
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/08/19/peB.jpg

Wax Wine Xmass Singature version
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/08/19/pe8.jpg (http://i.harem-battle.club/image/peo)

Walrus Dude
08-19-2017, 02:08 PM
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Waifu#Waifus

ceekay
08-19-2017, 10:15 PM
Hibiscus (4*) is in my helper team. She's evolved and level 57. She is at 100% affection. She is above a five star in total power. A level 69 evolved five star who I've flowered and have at 31% towards the 200 affection. I'm so confused. Why is the little tomboy so OP???? She's always the first one to die. It's like she has a giant target on her head. I feel like it's limping my team. >.<

twilightdream
08-20-2017, 02:22 AM
game ; yea I turn whale 10-5 to my farm spot already.
Easy to manage team and not so brutal enemy, a very nice location.
By the way, really what to know that anyway to boost our ship stat rather than put some strong girl in?
Even I can farm at 10-5 easy but many time my ship still on verge of sinking LOL.

Myrdin ; I have free food corner for stray cat in my garage.
Only small animal can enter (small dog too sometime). It's the best I can do for them.
Right now that's food corner is empty, one cat got adopt, one just MIA.

ceekay ; Some 4* is very strong, they have little less TP compare to normal full bloom 5*.
Olive and Mikan is good example for weak bloom 5*, they both have only 22k something TP.
Both have lower HP than Hibi-chi but have more ATK and DEF, especially Mikan that has counter passive.
Also 5* passive is variety and more usefull than 4*.

game2534
08-20-2017, 06:34 AM
game ; yea I turn whale 10-5 to my farm spot already.
Easy to manage team and not so brutal enemy, a very nice location.
By the way, really what to know that anyway to boost our ship stat rather than put some strong girl in?
Even I can farm at 10-5 easy but many time my ship still on verge of sinking LOL.

Since you can't increase whale ship skill activation, I guess it's all up to stack the ship with high TP girls. The rest is pray to RNGesus.

And for reference, what is your neutral ship TP? mine is 982k.

twilightdream
08-20-2017, 07:42 AM
game ; My grey ship TP is little bit above 1m around 1,004,xxx.
Sometime when ship won't use skill often enough, it very risky to be sink.
In several run my ship just a little bit HP left.

game2534
08-20-2017, 05:42 PM
At last, my effort to grind bits and pieces of FG is paid off. And also somewhat offset a salt mine I recently got too.

Helio-chan also increase skill lv. as well. Not bad.

Mitoru
08-20-2017, 05:44 PM
@Twilight
From what i noticed everything except girl's skill level matters for whale power. So ampys, putting on more jewelry or upgrading existing.
I don't think i know any other ways. Promotion abilities matter too but only when girls are in combat, not the ship.

@Game
Aw yiss, happy for you mate. Good job not giving up on her.

ShadwNinjaX
08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
Having finished the event and current reissue (until jewelry comes out later in week), focused on Calla's perma-reissue. Good heavens I must have repressed the memories, because I forgot the nightmares that are the brutal RNG HELL that are her event's maps. Especially the 80stam trying to get those 2 FGs! Frickin' hell! Almost already have enough of the currency to get Calla and few upgrades. If I don't get those FGs by the time I have enough, I'm moving on. Will revisit them whenever they decide to do a weekly stam reduction cost on perma-reissues again. Can't wait to say good riddance to it though. :(

Raine
08-20-2017, 11:19 PM

On the last day of the gacha, I finally got this cutie, Hazeran!

I had been wanting a Hazeran but was still leaning on continuing to save flower stones for Red Ginger. In the end, I did some rolls worth 150 flower stones, knowing Hazeran won't be in the seal stone's selection. I also got 5* Ringo in one of the rolls (forgot to snap it).

Rounded up the remaining sheets.

Thanks to the 30% off in Whale Airship, it didn't take me long to obtain a Glittering Blue Necklace within a day. I'm also at 33 million gold now after juicing the x2 from Zaku Zaku 80 just before downtime. I find myself with an increasing number of girls to bloom due to the Blooming (Powers-Only) releases, so I really need the gold boost.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 03:44 AM
Regular Herbaceous Peony got the bloom, not Halloween ver.

twilightdream
08-21-2017, 04:48 AM
Mitoru ; Thank you. OH YEAH!!! I swap some event girls with jewelry in and my ship get a lot of boost.
I will prepare for next whale run.

Seem like everyone love Ninja-chan ummm... good waifu materail.

I did notice that this priority gacha again get very famous illust draw rainbow girl.
The last rainbow draw by Ko~cha.
I really sure this current priority rainbow draw Kagome.

game2534
08-21-2017, 05:25 AM
Time for the treasure rally! No new girls really hit me this time though. Not to mention my FG is big fat 0 after last (successful) gamble.

PS: So it seems like Kunoichi-chan learned ninja skill from the same school as Loliricum. But she is not as clumsy. At least she never tripped on banana peel.

ShadwNinjaX
08-21-2017, 07:46 AM
Game's up.

Patch Notes

New EventEvent 67
Type: Treasure Rally
Event Period: 08.21.17 ~ 09.04.17
Event Girl: 5★ LobeliaGachasNew Character Gacha (08.21.17 ~ 09.04.17)
Increased rates for:
- 6★ Liverwort
- 5★ Cowslip
- 5★ Bleeding Heart

Tab 4: Ability Priority Gacha - Skill Activation (08.21.17 ~ 08.28.17)

2.5 Years Commemoration "Daily Free Gacha" Campaign (08.22.17 ~ 09.04.17)
- One free gacha roll daily during this period.
CharactersBlooming (Powers-Only)
- 6★ Liverwort
- 5★ Cowslip
- 5★ Bleeding Heart
- 5★ Lobelia
- 6★ Herbaceous Peony
- 5★ Heavenly Bamboo
- 5★ Tree Peony
- 5★ Rain LilySpecial Campaigns30% Stamina Reduction on the following maps (08.21.17 ~ 08.28.17):
- Aqua Shadow Chapter 3
- All character quests

x1.5 Leader EXP Up Campaign (08.21.17 ~ 08.28.17)
x2.0 Gold Up Campaign (08.26.17 ~ 08.28.17)

Login Bonus Campaign (08.21.17 ~ 08.31.17)

Treasure hunting time! Woohoo! As for the girls on this round, the 6* Liverwort looks pretty neat but I certainly don't need another 6* slice girl. 5* Cowslip, holy mega tits lady! I am in udder disbelief. ;) Very nice oppai! 5* Bleeding Heart, not another bubblegum girl?! Is there a pink-haired girl fetish wave rolling across Japan right now? And she's pretty much a loli too. -sigh- And 5* Lobelia.... OMG yes! Naughty sensei ready to school me after class! Can the school nurse come too? Yes, I happen to like female teacher and school nurse/doctor hentai. That stuff is HAWT!!! :cool:

game2534
08-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Hmmm? It seems like you can try your luck in new gacha for free. You also get 1 danchou coin from it as well.

Myrdin
08-21-2017, 09:37 AM
My one free pull was dupe QotN weeelll..... fine I am using her actively so its good.

Decided to go full out and blew my 150 flower gems, and 6 tickets.

Well now I opened a salt mine as well :D
Each 11 pull gave me just one gold. Toad Lily, and 2x that pink haired boring girl from the current newest gacha. Tickets were just bronze and silver.
But somehow its so funny to me that I dont really care moffu ^^ 2 new girls and 2 dupes, Well could have been worse (though better as well) I suppose.

Edit: I just noticed, there is bunch of busty ladies this time. Both the event and the brown haired one from gacha, Plus the boomerang in frills girl has decently sized chest as well.
And of course... I get the pink haired, wash board, loli.... twice :D

ShadwNinjaX
08-21-2017, 09:52 AM
My one free pull was dupe QotN weeelll..... fine I am using her actively so its good.

Decided to go full out and blew my 150 flower gems, and 6 tickets.

Well now I opened a salt mine as well :D
Each 11 pull gave me just one gold. Toad Lily, and 2x that pink haired boring girl from the current newest gacha. Tickets were just bronze and silver.
But somehow its so funny to me that I dont really care moffu ^^ 2 new girls and 2 dupes, Well could have been worse (though better as well) I suppose.

Edit: I just noticed, there is bunch of busty ladies this time. Both the event and the brown haired one from gacha, Plus the boomerang in frills girl has decently sized chest as well.
And of course... I get the pink haired, wash board, loli.... twice :D

At least your free pull was a gold, and a busty one at that. My first free pull was a pitiful 3*. T^T

maotd
08-21-2017, 10:21 AM
New event! Treasure Race time! Tons of free cool stuff time! Yeay!
The new featured sensei is nice... but almost useless in battle. Too bad. I liked her in a certain way.
I love how the new 6* evolution is the same with tinier panties... and boobs. Now it's clear. Boobs size is liked with pantsu.

Anyway, i don't know why but I like that Bleeding Heart (the new one, not the old Bleeding Heart, now known as Asian Bleeding Heart. Too much chocolate leads to schizophrenia it seems. I must be careful).
i don't really liked her at first sight but... I don't know. She seems to be the best of that new quartet. I'm not into bubblegum loli but she is cute... She could be a good friend for Money Tree isn't it?
Say me I'm not into bubblegum lolies please :'(

She is good in battle too but not enough to worth a precious choose your 5*. Please, I don't want to burn my FG any more.

Free event rool give me White Pansy. But there is more than one if I have understood right?

AgentFakku
08-21-2017, 10:30 AM
Event Girl does not turn me on lol have they ever done a sexy megane

I don't like megane but I would hit it if she thicc ☺️

ShadwNinjaX
08-21-2017, 11:07 AM
I dub her Eclipse-chan! The fact that I get her, a teacher, today while the solar eclipse happening today! A great day for science all around!

ceekay
08-21-2017, 03:21 PM
Took a deep breath and rolled the gacha again...Here's to getting over fear. Cowslip is definately well endowed.

AgentFakku
08-21-2017, 03:39 PM
event gurl looks like a Splatoon character

anyways
oppai loli
smug washboard-chan
gyaru

well, I like washboard-chan - she seems tsundere

I'll roll if I get up to 250 FK

ShadwNinjaX
08-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Took a deep breath and rolled the gacha again...Here's to getting over fear. Cowslip is definately well endowed.

Congrats. You got a girl with some major "udders" in Cowslip to keep with your cowgirl theme! X3 Yeehaw!

event gurl looks like a Splatoon character

Actually, with Splatoon 2's release not too long ago, I wouldn't be surprised if this was an homage shout out from the artist/dev team. She even has the pointy ears and glasses/eye structure very similar to the inklings in Splatoon.

game2534
08-21-2017, 04:56 PM
@ceekay nice one! any 5* is good in this land of salt.

Just yesterday I got 0 FG and now sit with 37... Maybe I can try one pull by the end of this event, but I guess I won't.

Myrdin
08-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Oh my God !

Not even you Cherry Sage !

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/08/22/p85.jpg

The "Ionoception" is real, first Mace Loli chan, now Cherry Sage and surely more are out there !
Soon all shall be one with the derp, nooo :D

twilightdream
08-22-2017, 09:07 AM
AHHHHH NEW Gold AHHHHHH eally want to roll AHHHHHH but can't do it

Right now I just running like crazy man in new Aqua-shadow map, farming something.

game2534
08-22-2017, 09:15 AM
AHHHHH NEW Gold AHHHHHH eally want to roll AHHHHHH but can't do it

Right now I just running like crazy man in new Aqua-shadow map, farming something.

In new aqua shadow map, I can cleared all except last map like usual. But I want to know how to snatch power up from shadow Pumpkin and shadow Lantana... They always got those power up and I think it will be crucial for clearing last map.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Don't forget to pull your daily 3*

maotd
08-22-2017, 09:44 AM
About the free rolls during the next two weeks, is a a free roll in the current event pool with priority on the event girls or in the premium gacha without any kind of priority?

edit: Well done Mindrunner. But I don't remember a 3 golds 50FG roll. 2 golds yes but 3? But don't worry. I don't hate you. And that knife in my hand too. All will be fine. hehehe.

twilightdream
08-22-2017, 09:44 AM
For the last map (not broken map) just set 1st group as fast as you can.
And 2nd group very slow you will snatch all buff from dat 2 aqua-brat.
My 1st speed is 814, 2nd group is 326 just can snatch all buff.

Relaxing time.
http://i.imgur.com/5KITrUT.jpg

game2534
08-22-2017, 10:53 AM
Real lucky on that pull @mindrunner
I still get nothing but bronze as usual. Well at least it's free D coin everyday for 2 weeks then.

@twilightdream By the last map I mean the broken one. I can't take power up but still kick their loli butt just fine for normal map.

twilightdream
08-22-2017, 11:07 AM
In this vid he can snatch all dodging buff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsbesQwRug

Damn he has a lot of dodging unit.

game2534
08-22-2017, 11:12 AM
In this vid he can snatch all dodging buff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsbesQwRug

Damn he has a lot of dodging unit.

Just like a team I aim to build, well I aim for dodge+counter but it just really rare. Dodge after improvement is really increase huge survivability.

maotd
08-22-2017, 11:15 AM
Second free draw give me... another White Pansy! I didn't know it was a White Pansy gacha.

AgentFakku
08-22-2017, 01:39 PM
man, I thought we gonna get a maid cafe event when I saw dem gurls chilling

where is my maids?! >:)

oh yeah, for those who are using my Helper - I'm not lvl up Red Tulip-chan since Im gonna replace her Lavender-chan - b/c she boosts recovery panels - so I got chocolate and recovery panels - I was going to do full oppai but Apple of Sodom and Greenbell don't have bloom forms

It's taking a shit while since I ran out of purple manyu and I won't be able to ampy her b/c bunny loli-chan is still eating

hah, got the same bronze two in a row for daily freebie login

Myrdin
08-22-2017, 01:43 PM
thanks to the new maps and promo going on I got another 50 gems.
Needless to say it resulted into bronze silver salt mine. Not even a single gold like before. Ah well.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Apple of Sodom ... don't have bloom forms

It don't count unless it has new art? She gains a 2-girl damage negation and a better atk buff from bloom.

ShadwNinjaX
08-22-2017, 02:13 PM
man, I thought we gonna get a maid cafe event when I saw dem gurls chilling

where is my maids?! >:)

I don't even think their has been a doctor/nurse theme yet has there? I am surprised with how that is a fairly common subject in hentai and such. We need an event to "nurse" Knight Commander back to health. hehe...

AgentFakku
08-22-2017, 02:14 PM
great, I can't stop staring at Lavender's head and her body

yeah, there are gurls w/ melons bigger than their heads but Im more freaked out at girls w/ bigger heads than their bodies

twilightdream
08-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Mindrunner ; gratz with your rainbow.
Mizumi is kind of use force to break thing unit, and even has buff for boss hunt.
She really very solid unit.

Hunter ; I don't why but my Lavender really lazy.
She rarely use skill, even I have 2 increse skill unit alongside with her.
She just act like Xmas Rose, has high lv skill and in skill boost squad, but just rarely use skill.
Really want to ditch her for punishment LOL.

game2534
08-22-2017, 06:22 PM
I don't even think their has been a doctor/nurse theme yet has there? I am surprised with how that is a fairly common subject in hentai and such. We need an event to "nurse" Knight Commander back to health. hehe...

There're some doctors, nurses, and pharmacists in the game. But I think only Scarlet Tulip dressed like one.

twilightdream
08-23-2017, 04:32 AM
Chocolate always tasty, just like honey / tan skin girls.
prprprprprprprpr.

skasio
08-23-2017, 10:58 AM
Over 200 gems, and I haven't pulled anything is a while. Priority gacha is meh. Well, I guess the skill activation one looks okay...

First pull - saltmine. Good start. But knowing that one day I will pull a rainbow, it fills me with DETERMINATION.
Second one - Yarrow. She has nice abilities (and a dog), so I won't complain.
Third pull - dupe Christmas Wax Vine. Nice. Skill lvl up. Even nicer.
Last pull - Aloe and Oncidium. Aloe - pretty good, but more importantly - I got Onci, my cute wife.

Today is a good day.

ceekay
08-23-2017, 12:17 PM
Ya'll..I can't believe this. I managed to get Cowslip, and today....I got this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwPv4I3U5M13d29HQ1VQV2hraUk/view?usp=sharing

maotd
08-23-2017, 12:27 PM
Meh. I just got a damn 4* today. I'm unlucky theses days. But in 4 days, I will have enough D Medal for a 5salt ticket.

twilightdream
08-23-2017, 12:29 PM
Very nice.
By the way I still in salt bath. LOL.
http://i.imgur.com/1H8GTYU.jpg

Myrdin
08-23-2017, 12:49 PM
I love these cafe snippets, they are so cute :3

so much salt for me in the last 4 pulls and 6 tickets :D
Somehow thoughts its all funny to me so far, dunno why haha ^^

AgentFakku
08-23-2017, 01:05 PM
I don't know about you homeys

but I'm hungry for Japanese food

Ya'll..I can't believe this. I managed to get Cowslip, and today....I got this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwPv4I3U5M13d29HQ1VQV2hraUk/view?usp=sharing

aw, you got her before me! I love her smug look - for some reason, I think i'm a verbal m

maotd
08-23-2017, 01:12 PM
Well. Nothing good from saltgacha but my cute Money Tree bring a a precious FG from gathering. 2nd time I get one with gather on DMM. 2nd SHE bring me one. Good girl.

AgentFakku
08-23-2017, 02:53 PM

Pink? Also, is dis Gacha has a increased rate for Dianthus?

Got a bronze for the 3rd daily (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164533157140/3rd-one)

I haven't bought these girls yet

twilightdream
08-23-2017, 03:30 PM
Dianthus is genus, if you want to translate Nadeshiko name straight her name is Pink.
The Nade word in Nadeshiko name can also mean to pat or to fondle.

I really want to reunion with her...

ShadwNinjaX
08-23-2017, 04:03 PM
Chocolate always tasty, just like honey / tan skin girls.
prprprprprprprpr.

I cannot agree and like this comment enough! #DarkSkinGirls4Life

Free ticket, yet another salty one. have yet to even get a silver with these free gachas. :'(

game2534
08-23-2017, 05:19 PM
Third time definitely not the charm. Just another bronze again.

ShadwNinjaX
08-23-2017, 07:20 PM
It's closing on the time we get to pick a 5* with our login bonus ticket and I am still torn on who to choose. I want Water Hyacinth because I admit to enjoying a good looking pirate girl, but she is a slice type. I already have a ton of those. I also want Thoroughwort as my ultimate weakness is dark skinned beauties, of which FKG sorely needs more of. This is my chance to get one of the few oppai dark skinned girls in the game. But I also have plenty blunt girls. Then there is Tatarian Aster, elegant beauty and a pierce type, which I have so very few of. I can't decide between the three, especially knowing they are from events older than the reissues and will not likely appear in another priority gacha. What to do... who to pick.... AHHHH!!!!!!

How is everyone? Similarly torn or already have a clear choice in mind?

Myrdin
08-24-2017, 02:18 AM
It's closing on the time we get to pick a 5* with our login bonus ticket and I am still torn on who to choose. I want Water Hyacinth because I admit to enjoying a good looking pirate girl, but she is a slice type. I already have a ton of those. I also want Thoroughwort as my ultimate weakness is dark skinned beauties, of which FKG sorely needs more of. This is my chance to get one of the few oppai dark skinned girls in the game. But I also have plenty blunt girls. Then there is Tatarian Aster, elegant beauty and a pierce type, which I have so very few of. I can't decide between the three, especially knowing they are from events older than the reissues and will not likely appear in another priority gacha. What to do... who to pick.... AHHHH!!!!!!

How is everyone? Similarly torn or already have a clear choice in mind?

Not really. Going straight for Tatarian Aster. I wanted her since the day I saw her in game.
While I have not seem all the 5* girls out there, since there are so many, I already delayed picking her up due to giving Shrine Anemone
the priority due to her skills. Not this time.

game2534
08-24-2017, 06:47 AM
In wanted list
-Water Hyacinth
-Thoroughwort
-Devil in a Bush
-Tiger Lily
Just these I guess? Will wait and see who will pick who in this forum.

skasio
08-24-2017, 07:47 AM
I wanted to pick Onci from my ticket, but... yeah. My last pull happened. Now I don't know. Probably Apple or Hop.

twilightdream
08-24-2017, 07:50 AM
My chioce is still the same, it has to be Hoto-chan my first 5* girl ever.

twilightdream
08-24-2017, 09:50 AM
While Nutaku offer tons of 5* girls for free to me, DMM still give only salt mats.
Hey, if DMM server just blow-up right now... hahahahahahaha

Well, this pic really explain when someone are on fire.
http://i.imgur.com/rJKCqDh.jpg

game2534
08-24-2017, 10:04 AM
While Nutaku offer tons of 5* girls for free to me, DMM still give only salt mats.
Hey, if DMM server just blow-up right now... hahahahahahaha

Well, this pic really explain when someone are on fire.
http://i.imgur.com/rJKCqDh.jpg

HH would love to drinks that.

Volarmis
08-24-2017, 10:51 AM
New comics:

I have no idea, except that the last one includes the previous reissued event girl...

Translation in progress...

maotd
08-24-2017, 10:55 AM
Congrats Mindrunner.
Got another 3* from 4th roll. As my free 5* from today I have made my choice: Cymbidium. A really good gold with unique x2 kill rate for all on 1st turn. All the other golds have only x1.5 for herself. She will fit any team perfectly with this.

Volarmis
08-24-2017, 11:58 AM
New comics:

I have no idea, except that the last one includes the previous reissued event girl...

Title: Teach me please!
Liverwort: Miss Cowslip, what is that gesture that you're always doing?
<kiss> Dassan*, really thanks~
Cowslip: Hm?
Cowslip: Liverwort, don't ya know what throwing a kiss is?
Liverwort: Throwing a kiss? Could you be so kind as to teach me what it is?
Cowslip: Just normally do a kiss and that's all, but I think it might be to hard for you, Liverwort, ya know~
Liverwort: Kiss...? Like... this?
<kiss>
Liverwort: As I thougth, doing it only one time it will not go that well... <hmmm...>
Cowslip: <'some outstandingly talented one appears!!> <thump thump>

*Danchou abbreviated

Title: Bleeding Heart's pillow
Bleeding Heart: Tomorrow is the day I'm going out with sister*! I can't wait! Sister, I love you! <hugging>
<knock knock>
Liverwort: Miss Bleeding Heart,
<door opens>
Liverwort: may I speak with you for a while?
Bleeding Heart: Yes, what's the matter?
Liverwort: It's about the investigation of the outskirts in the directon of the forest...
Bleeding Heart: Yes, it was today, was it not?
Liverwort: <Bleeding Heart... At first glance, she seems cool and collected, just like always but...>
Bleeding Heart: If that's the case, during the investigation...
Liverwort: <I wonder what is that thing?>

*Sister = Asian Bleeding Heart

Say Volarmis, do you have an account on DMM aswell?

I have one, though it has a lower priority than my Nutaku one, so I didn't include any info of it in my signature.
I go for the event exclusives and maybe the rest of the goodies if I have time to spare on the DMM account.
If you want, you can add me:
AzureGecko

AgentFakku
08-24-2017, 01:37 PM

I was gonna pick u Veronica (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164568303725/i-was-gonna-pick-u-veronica-my-gawd-game-so) = my gawd game, so much signs - Niconico banner show my nun - it was a sign from God

Let us pray for good future, Amen

4th day got me Forget-Me-Not (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164568393505/4th-day)

Evolved Tiger Lily - didn't change much - her fave panties are blue and white stripes

maotd
08-24-2017, 02:01 PM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/9/3/dmm2.5year-52eb613.jpg
Thank you DMM 2.5 year ticket. Now I can kick pests asses even harder.

AgentFakku
08-24-2017, 02:04 PM
huh so they can do megane right?

she's pretty cute and innocent

ShadwNinjaX
08-24-2017, 02:20 PM
Went in with today's free gacha expecting more salt:

OPPAI! OPPAI!! OPPAI!!! :o

Chose my free 2.5 year gold girl. Her sexy deep voice filled with spunky attitude won me over, especially with that sexy eyepatch. Welcome to the team Water Hyacinth! YAAAARGH! Time to plunder dat BOOTY!!!! :cool: Will get you next time they do the offer Thoroughwort.

Thank you DMM 2.5 year ticket. Now I can kick pests asses even harder.

Nice pick and congrats Maotd. If I remember right, she's very nicely stacked under that armor of hers. Cute megane with a bust figure = Sure win ;)

AgentFakku
08-24-2017, 02:26 PM
wait, the megane chick is busty? man, dat armor is deceiving esp she's not wearing boob armor or revealing bikini armor

ShadwNinjaX
08-24-2017, 02:33 PM
wait, the megane chick is busty? man, dat armor is deceiving esp she's not wearing boob armor or revealing bikini armor

Look for Cymbidium in this collection of H-scenes and you'll see what I mean. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4Mu2tWPxRcpT09ERG9DSjVzeVk

ceekay
08-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Decided not to get Texas Bluebell with my 2.5 year reward. I opted for Lady Sorrel, with her skill activation bonus, I think she'll be a good addition to my teams and I was needy of blue leaf girls. (I already have Texas Bluebell on my nutaku...and her power is meh...so I don't regret this decision and I am digging on the victorian vibe of Lady Sorrel. She was part of the gacha on nutaku's last event and I thought she was adorable.)
I somehow managed to get a day off on my logins between my two accounts, so tomorrow, Juni will choose Heather..because I have seen her in one of my helper teams on the daily and I just took a shine to her.

.....wonder what hubby will choose when he gets home....:confused:

ShadwNinjaX
08-24-2017, 04:42 PM

I was gonna pick u Veronica (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164568303725/i-was-gonna-pick-u-veronica-my-gawd-game-so) = my gawd game, so much signs - Niconico banner show my nun - it was a sign from God

Let us pray for good future, Amen

4th day got me Forget-Me-Not (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164568393505/4th-day)

Evolved Tiger Lily - didn't change much - her fave panties are blue and white stripes

Congrats on finally getting your erotic nun! I got my sexy pirate captain. All hail the hot babes with kinky themes! ;)

game2534
08-24-2017, 05:26 PM
Got Violet Tulip from free draw. Nothing special.

With Shad going with Water Hyacinth, I decided to go with...
Nothing can go wrong with tanned skin, especially how rare they are in FKG.

ShadwNinjaX
08-24-2017, 05:42 PM

Oh you evil bastard! :p Pouring salt into the open wound of a very difficult decision! So cruel! T^T I'll get you next time Thoroughwort, I promise girl!

Volarmis
08-24-2017, 10:28 PM
That assistent leader of yours looks alot like that girl you need to rescue in those ribbon missions.

I haven't really played those, so I can't tell.
She does look a bit generic but she's got pretty cute mannerisms and quotes. :)

twilightdream
08-24-2017, 10:45 PM
I pick Hoto-chan as my word.
Hope Hoto-chan won't get annoying like Nerine dose when go gathering.
She will not involed in combat yet, I need to full amp her first.
http://i.imgur.com/O4pm8o6.jpg

About amping, I just full amp Nerine weeks ago.
Now Seluria is already half way amping, a lot faster than I thought.
At first I think she will full amp around the end of October.

Finally I did see new illust of Oonibus / Victoria and Nightmare in my native community.
I hope Oonibus new illust is for her normal ver. not bride ver...

AgentFakku
08-24-2017, 11:22 PM

amen to dat, bruh

Myrdin
08-25-2017, 05:20 AM
Got my Aster Onmyoji. Demons beware !

Volarmis
08-25-2017, 06:05 AM
I opted for Lantana, since I didn't have anyone to produce healing nodes on DMM.
I didn't even remember she had that ability until I looked into the available knights.
The fact that she has a bloomed form is a welcome one as well. :)

game2534
08-25-2017, 07:12 AM
In about a few hours, I'll have enough Leader Coins for a 5*/6* ticket.

Wonder what I'll get?

You should already know, but if you draw 6*, you won't get rainbow coin for it.

twilightdream
08-25-2017, 08:36 AM
I'm still 17 D-Medal away from next ticket.
I hope I get rainbow from next D-Medal tcket, any rainbow is fine (don't dup pls).
I want to use her to boost my Whale-ship power.
It would be nice if my total grey ship TP (include helper) is 1.3M.
If I reach there I will run wild in whale map 15-5 hahahahahahaha

Sweet always make girls awake. Epi-chi can confirm that.
http://i.imgur.com/EthLc0w.jpg

Don't know what will be on NicNico this time, let's wait and see.

maotd
08-25-2017, 09:13 AM
Another 4* from free saltroll. Meh. i will never havethat Bleeding Heart...

game2534
08-25-2017, 10:05 AM
@mindrunner Ohhoh, Tengu-chan huh? She got pretty solid skill

And I got nothing but bronze again. Will I get at least 1 gold before event end?:p

twilightdream
08-25-2017, 11:45 AM
Don't know when and why, but we get increase gold drop 2x again.
I'll go for it a bit, aim to collect at least 2m for this one.

AgentFakku
08-25-2017, 11:47 AM

I found a sexy busty red head gurl - time to add her my list - feel I seen her somewhere but forgot her name
of course she gets the dango

Mitoru
08-25-2017, 12:34 PM
It was a hard choice between her and Christmas Maple but i decided to get Yarrow from my 2,5 years ticket.
I allready have "real" maple and she's way too my type to pick anyone over her. Also doge is cute.
Also got my first 4* from the free pull. It's something i guess?

Volarmis
08-25-2017, 12:43 PM

I found a sexy busty red head gurl - time to add her my list - feel I seen her somewhere but forgot her name
of course she gets the dango

Her name's Cattleya.

Mitoru
08-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Swimsuit Cattleya to be exact.

AgentFakku
08-25-2017, 01:41 PM

Dat my gurl, just only one day she was summoned and she already got an FK

Thanks Volarmis, added her to the busty waifu wish list

twilightdream
08-25-2017, 02:37 PM
oh wat Hunter finally got nunny. WHEN?
Ah God bless you my friend God bless.

ShadwNinjaX
08-25-2017, 03:42 PM
I am not even halfway to going for it with the D coins. Still a ways to go before that date I suppose but at least this event is happening with another coin despite another 3* on the free gacha.

Speaking of which, I am curious. I haven't given them serious consideration until now but I have built up a healthy supply of bond crystals. What do you all typically use your bond crystals for? Get those exclusive 2 gold girls? More D coins? etc?

maotd
08-25-2017, 04:01 PM
More D coins. And keep them afhter no more D coins. The exclusives girls don't worth it unless you reaaaaaly love them and want them. Basically they are just event girls without skill bloom or dress bloom (even if in their case, it seems you can got a dupe of them sinceyou can buy them with Bond Crystal and d medals). It's hard to say but they are just the worst kind of gold of the game.

twilightdream
08-25-2017, 04:05 PM
Ninjax ; In early stage (period) on DMM I trade for the 500 D-Medal.
If any point left I trade for the big bloom gift as much as I can.

Right now my first priority is trade for all D-Medal.
After that I'll trade for the cheap and middle price big bloom gift.
If any point left I'll trade for cheap and middle price small and medium bloom gift.
Last thing I trade for will be gold and silver forging spirit.

This month is first month I almost wipe all stuff in Bond Crystal shop.

game2534
08-25-2017, 04:16 PM
D coins are always first priority. Then some bloomed gift. Event girls are like maotd said, not useful in terms of combat at all unless you really like her. (I might really dig in if they got Panama Queen (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Panama_Queen))

ShadwNinjaX
08-25-2017, 04:27 PM
I guess that would explain why I am seemingly behind some people on the D coins. Especially with sitting 23,000 bond crystals at the moment. Should easily be able to clean out the D coins available. Learn something new frequently here on DMM. Thanks for the help all.

mega94all
08-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Hi i want to ask
anyone have link for maintenance information or modification since fkg dmm started?
kinda want to compare dmm change with nutaku change :)

game2534
08-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Hi i want to ask
anyone have link for maintenance information or modification since fkg dmm started?
kinda want to compare dmm change with nutaku change :)

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Recent_Updates
Just from quick look, nothing changes much except freebies, stamina cut, some questionnaire as customers feedback, and regular update of CQ. You won't miss much playing Nutaku.

PS: While this is old chart, it really flesh out some characters relationship quite well.

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 07:13 PM
Just from quick look, nothing changes much except freebies, stamina cut, some questionnaire as customers feedback, and regular update of CQ. You won't miss much playing Nutaku.

pastebin.com/vYS3icFe has the older stuff.

Missing:
Buying 4*s for gold/coins
Main story chapters 15 to 25 and associated raid bosses
Ultimate missions (more manyu, life crystals and equipment)
Buffs to various characters

The present and upcoming months are where it could get more serious. New things will be balanced around what was available on DMM.
Blossomed affection is a raw stat boost for everyone (Fuchsia event)
Garden pots provide free stamina (Fuchsia event)
Blooming improves stats and passive abilities and adds a fourth character quest (event after Treasure Flower, only added for 4 characters/event)
Challenge missions provide blooming mats (first one added with Treasure Flower event)
Personal equipment from all those character quests Nutaku doesn't have will get its own slot (four events after Treasure Flower)

mega94all
08-25-2017, 07:19 PM
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Recent_Updates

PS: While this is old chart, it really flesh out some characters relationship quite well.

Thank you very much for helps ;)

Missing:

The present and upcoming months are where it could get more serious. New things will be balanced around what was available on DMM.
Blooming improves stats and passive abilities and adds a fourth character quest (event after Treasure Flower, only added for 4 characters/event)
Challenge missions provide blooming mats (first one added with Treasure Flower event)
Personal equipment from all those character quests Nutaku doesn't have will get its own slot (four events after Treasure Flower)

twilightdream
08-25-2017, 11:25 PM
The thing Namely will bring in same patch as DMM should be something big.
For now next thing should be blooming system, but I'm surely smaller detail will be overlook.
And like everyone know the most bigger thing Nutaku missing is CQS.

Myrdin
08-26-2017, 12:51 AM
Sitting at almost 14K Bond crystals. Aiming for one of the girls, since the cheaper D coins have not yet refilled.
Bying them with D coins ups the price in bond crystals around 25+% from a quick look ? But dont quote me on that.

Also I am still waiting for Nutaku to implement the damn bond crystal system. Had to increase my capacity to 750 and with all the 3* I`ve been getting in the last two events I had to start selling them in batches to make room for other stuff.

AgentFakku
08-26-2017, 02:26 AM
Been grinding 4 medals - did grind event maps just to get the flowers for event gurl - won't do much for her

freebie login was just a loli witch (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164626619625)

twilightdream
08-26-2017, 02:59 AM
I expect bond crystal on Nutaku will be a lot delay, just like the delay of shield system.
We should get shield system around Top-spin kimono babe event, but not thing happen.

game2534
08-26-2017, 04:55 AM
Sitting at almost 14K Bond crystals. Aiming for one of the girls, since the cheaper D coins have not yet refilled.
Bying them with D coins ups the price in bond crystals around 25+% from a quick look ? But dont quote me on that.

With 36 D coins x 500 = 18k BC. So the value is the same with only half prize coin calculated.

Myrdin
08-26-2017, 04:57 AM
With 36 D coins x 500 = 18k BC. So the value is the same with only half prize coin calculated.

And this is the thing. The half priced ones are very limited so if you already burned through them already you are looking at much more for those 1K D coins.

game2534
08-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Nazuna quest as usual, got bronze as usual, all in the day of FKG:p

maotd
08-26-2017, 12:08 PM
I hate you so much. But I don't care. I have my Money Tree, my Christmas Chainsaw, my Cymbidium and all my waifus. And my 5 6* on Nutaku. I'm not jealous of you and your damn luck. Hehehe.
Please someone kill him ;-;

maotd
08-26-2017, 01:15 PM
I got Fritiriliriatrsrstsiozryzthing aka Rice Lily recently and 6* Alstroe Maria. Rice Lily is not even evolved yet and Alstroe Maria don't really fit in that team.

AgentFakku
08-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Just got a dupe silver on my freebie (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164645239595)

went to my bond crystal and start buying up dem D coins

I see Heather and Gardenia (https://image.ibb.co/c0ydnQ/Crunks.png) getting drunk - still reminds me to get Heather both in DMM and Nutaku

maotd
08-26-2017, 02:25 PM
Got another damn 3* from free salt roll but I don't care.
Christmas chainsaw is lvl61 evolved, max affection and ready for fight. Cymbidium is evolved too, leveling in process. My gurl will become strong soon. My team seems really nice now. I only need to found someone to kick that poor Anri. Good for beginning but her lack of skill/dressbloom is a bit annoying.

AgentFakku
08-26-2017, 02:27 PM
I hope we get Gold and Rainbow Dressblooms soon - my main gurls: Chocolate Cosmos, baby bunny-chan, Camelia need to up their game

derpy cheerleader indian-chan has been surviving longer lol

ShadwNinjaX
08-26-2017, 02:45 PM
I hate you so much. But I don't care. I have my Money Tree, my Christmas Chainsaw, my Cymbidium and all my waifus. And my 5 6* on Nutaku. I'm not jealous of you and your damn luck. Hehehe.
Please someone kill him ;-;

Soon you will be will all powerful with the Salt Side! Muahahahaha!!!

game2534
08-26-2017, 04:50 PM
@mindrunner Do you have some kind of technique to drain other's luck for your own or what...?

And I kinda want to try their alcohol drink. If anything I like about DMM that's not has anything to do with gameplay or freebies, it is all of these funny animation.

AgentFakku
08-26-2017, 04:56 PM
I wish I I knew how to made GIF, could have saved my nun's or Heather

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 05:06 PM
All of the animations get added to the bottom section in the album.

maotd
08-27-2017, 01:06 AM
Hungry> If that can help you, thereis a small and easy to use software to make gif.
https://www.cockos.com/licecap/

That's what I useevery time I need a gif and it works well.

water
08-27-2017, 02:10 AM

Missing:

Thanks Nameless... I hope you add all of them on Nutaku

AgentFakku
08-27-2017, 03:02 AM
thanks Maotd will use the link

evolved Lamium and bloom Olive (would have bloom GigaBoobium but missing a petal)

Lamium = sexy, busty belly dancer

twilightdream
08-27-2017, 05:33 AM
Seem like somebody waifu the Ultimate crybaby Helenium get bloom illust.
Alongside one of the best defender knight Anenone, and Oonibus (don't know form).

And seem like we get another 4* saltmine deal, with semi-rainbow ticket deal this Monday.