PDA

View Full Version : Brave Girl Ravens General Discussion (Chit Chat, Q&A, Events, etc.)

Aidoru
12-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Since it doesn't feel right having to keep on asking general questions or discuss about the game in an announcement topic, I've decided to just make a general discussion topic. I'd make a seperate topic for everything but the game doesn't feel popular enough on these forums to warrant that. Anyways, feel free to ask questions, chit chat, talk about current/future events, share achievements, brag about your luck with your gachas, cry about your terrible luck, etc.

Well, to start off, recently new events added: Big Eagle Hunter and Feeling of the Broken Star. A new girl, Kaiser, whose already been seen a few times in-game, added to silver recruit, though sadly, her h-scene has been 'modified'.

Seems like the Broken Star garrison event won't be something free players will be able to obtain every reward unless they extend it to at least 3 weeks, which I can't see happening. Got 30 stars from my 12 hour volcano garrison. Assuming that's max and assuming you can get max every day, which is very unlikely, you will only get a total of 1050 stars within a week, minus the pre-maintenance garrisons. You need 2050 stars total for every event reward. These kind of event really bother me, when free players don't even have a chance of obtaining all major rewards from an event. I really hope I'm wrong. Will probably only manage to get the exclusive ticket.

On the other hand, I finally managed to get Ellis with platinum tickets, although just a R rank which I mostly just wanted her for collection and as my adjutant

Koshka
12-15-2016, 01:50 AM
I'd make a seperate topic for everything but the game doesn't feel popular enough on these forums to warrant that.
This game isn't that popular on forum because of the in-game chat (where is most of the discussions going on), but I'd say it'd be great if someone created a separate thread, simply because this game already has a several topics and it's hard to follow them amongst those x-overd topics.

Lewdidimus
12-15-2016, 01:59 AM
Although there's an FAQ already, I think it would be nice to have a sort of "Beginner's Primer" that gathers the information about stuff like how one should start out with their party leveling, some nice missions to farm, for instance. The game can be a bit overwhelming at first, and it's not easy sifting through the different threads to figure out how to proceed.

Aidoru
12-16-2016, 12:50 AM
This game isn't that popular on forum because of the in-game chat (where is most of the discussions going on), but I'd say it'd be great if someone created a separate thread, simply because this game already has a several topics and it's hard to follow them amongst those x-overd topics.

Surprisingly, I find the in-game chat often dead. If not dead, people talking about some other game or randoms arguing about some nonsense as there is no moderation on it.

Although there's an FAQ already, I think it would be nice to have a sort of "Beginner's Primer" that gathers the information about stuff like how one should start out with their party leveling, some nice missions to farm, for instance. The game can be a bit overwhelming at first, and it's not easy sifting through the different threads to figure out how to proceed.

Compared to every other Nutaku game I've tried, I found this one actually to be the most easiest when starting out, mostly because you can level very easily early on which refills and STACKS ALL the AP you get from leveling, so people usually have like a load of AP til around Lv50ish, where leveling starts slowing down.

AgentFakku
12-16-2016, 01:12 AM
Compared to every other Nutaku game I've tried, I found this one actually to be the most easiest when starting out, mostly because you can level very easily early on which refills and STACKS ALL the AP you get from leveling, so people usually have like a load of AP til around Lv50ish, where leveling starts slowing down.

I love that feature. Wished it was implemented in other games. I always wasted stamina b/c I time things wrong b/c of maintenance or I forget.

Aidoru
12-20-2016, 12:44 AM
Well the events ended. Never managed to get fully capped out bird suit, no luck from chests. Though I didn't really care much for it in the first place. No problems getting the exchange items, rather finished earlier than expected.

Garrison event I'm not sure if it's getting an extension or not. Only managed to get the R Ticket and the Exclusive Ticket. Went with R ticket because it felt better value in comparison to rolling RNG trying to get the same R premium unique with a single platinum ticket or compared to 500 nutaku gold (the 5 all ap pots). It was only a mini ticket but it was the last I needed for a full ticket.

Gonna miss the mop up too, though this last days gave me no badges nor tickets.

Hearing the Christmas event is very RNG and grind heavy, guess we'll see in like 4 or so hours.

Crimson99
12-20-2016, 04:05 AM
The message I sent to Nutaku, a little after maintenance ended:

"I just used 11 platinum recruit tickets and got 11 'common' units, which are also available in silver.

This is unbelievable - the ratio of units currently available dictates I should have a 66% chance to receive a formerly exclusive unit.

Either you have messed up or your Offering Ratios are a complete lie.

Please fix this and offer me compensation, or admit your false and illegal advertising."

Yes, I am damn salty.

AgentFakku
12-20-2016, 11:47 AM

Sexy Xmas Chicks FTW!!!

Enjoying the event, The Holy Girls' War

Aidoru
12-20-2016, 02:59 PM
New mop up difficulty spike like crazy. Actually requires thought with your party set up now instead of previous content where you can just bumrush anything with random max level units.nI like harder content but the difficulty spike is a bit much.

Video reference if anyone is struggling:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27865875

And 2 more farming events. Holy War definitely takes priority, gonna need that UR+ Christmas Ainz for this mop up. 47 bells per Ainz with a max of 11. So 517 bells. You're guaranteed a 1Bell:10AP drop ratio (with a chance for a extra), that's about 11 days worth of stamina regen needed for UR+ Ainz (you get 2 from the sally as well). With 18 days you should have enough time but I'll probably use AP potions cause the faster I get her the better. The other item aren't exactly cheap either and the other event needs some attention as well. This is gonna be a long event.
Playing:

AgentFakku
12-20-2016, 08:39 PM
God damn, another maintenance

-well can't complain since some games like Flower Knight Girl get abrupt ones. Aigis is pretty much consistent.

I spend tons of AP potions on these events that give a potential UR unit. I failed on Mono since I was too tired and lack motivation. This one seems easier and manageable, just grind for bells.

Aidoru
12-20-2016, 08:42 PM
Hopefully it's a maintenance to fix the Hallelujah Stars that weren't being given out.

Unregistered
12-20-2016, 09:34 PM
There is no channel in discord
Should someone create it
It would be better if the game chat is invisble

AgentFakku
12-20-2016, 09:35 PM
There is no channel in discord
Should someone create it
It would be better if the game chat is invisble

You can turn it off by clicking all dem color buttons.

Aidoru
12-20-2016, 09:51 PM
There's probably no discord cause they use the in-game chat.

Anyways, looks like maintenence did fix the star bug and basically reset daily timed rewards. Yay for more AP pots.

AgentFakku
12-20-2016, 09:55 PM
It's time to go?

Fuck yeah, time to grind 4 sum bellz & ribbonz

Aidoru
12-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Managed to get to stage 8 on my first attempt of the mop up. Really lacking defense gear, probably shouldn't have gotten rid of all of the ones I had... I literally used over 100 IV boxes today and dumpped anything that wasn't SR+. Ah... such a bad move.

Also got xmas Eins to UR+. Used nearly all my 25AP pots and used all my 10 and 5AP pots. Now I can just focus on the other items. Feeling like that santa suit will give defense so probably gonna go for that first.

AgentFakku
12-21-2016, 12:24 AM
God damn ur fast, I barely got a copy a Eins R LOL

Unregistered
12-21-2016, 12:36 AM
The santa costume is pretty similar to the griffon clothing from the previous event; main difference is a bit less HP in return for more Def.

Seoyuki
12-21-2016, 10:02 AM
Really sad that we didn't get the Xmas Lisette unit with the latest update. She's in the scenarios and an enemy unit in the event sally, but not available as a unit. Was also hoping to see the Xmas Shizel and Sin even though they're the Xmas units for this year in Japan.

Managed to grab a UR+ Xmas Kotone in one draw on exclusive and then SSR+ Kotone in 2 draws on platinum so got really lucky with my plat/exclusive draws for the first time. Going to be getting the 11 Eins last with the christmas bells probably. Not a big fan of her, even considered just attaching the R+ to another unit.

New mop up operation is insane. Farthest I've managed so far is stage 9. If I can manage to get even just one copy of the new god weapon I'll probably just stop doing the 10 and go to 6.

Aidoru
12-21-2016, 02:13 PM
That's some amazing luck there, only tried 1 exclusive for the hell of it and just another generic R unique. Think it was Festa. Meh, have nearly an entire page of just Festas now...

As for Xmas Lisette, according to JP Wiki, she was released with Xmas Kotone, I'm not sure if she was gacha or not but I'm guessing so, so it is indeed strange. Some speculate it might be next weeks exclusive or something, since this is a 2 1/2 week event.

YAD
12-21-2016, 06:14 PM
I've tried 10 christmas gacha. No christmas girls, but SSR kupika, SSR Lune, SSR nonno and SSR sephira. i had none of these. Not bad.

Seoyuki
12-21-2016, 08:58 PM
That's some amazing luck there, only tried 1 exclusive for the hell of it and just another generic R unique. Think it was Festa. Meh, have nearly an entire page of just Festas now...

As for Xmas Lisette, according to JP Wiki, she was released with Xmas Kotone, I'm not sure if she was gacha or not but I'm guessing so, so it is indeed strange. Some speculate it might be next weeks exclusive or something, since this is a 2 1/2 week event.

Yeah, all my draws on exclusive since have been Festa or Sin R. I looked at the exclusive gacha list, and for some reason they actually have 2 Festa R on there, which I would imagine makes it rather common for her to get pulled. Though I don't particularly mind, since it just means more magic stones for getting Shizel.

Xmas Lisette is an exclusive recruit draw just like Xmas Kotone. Dunno why she wasn't included, but at this point I kinda hope they don't just throw her out when this event ends, since at that point it'll basically be 2 weeks after Xmas.

BarbatosZaku
12-21-2016, 09:17 PM
I've tried 10 christmas gacha. No christmas girls, but SSR kupika, SSR Lune, SSR nonno and SSR sephira. i had none of these. Not bad.

Wrong tread my friend

Aidoru
12-21-2016, 10:02 PM
Managed to get the new god weapon on round 1 on my 2nd attempt today.
http://i.imgur.com/OZNFu7K.jpg

Hope this helps my Jade team, having problems clearing 9 and 10 because of lack of defense gear. Event doesn't seem to be dropping any IV equip boxes for me either, so having more issue getting gear. I don't really have the potions to spend to farm more bells for the santa suits, rather not use my AP All potions either.

And random thing I just found out. Was trying to un-equip all my currently equipped units and it said I didn't have room. Apparently gear that is equipped don't count as part of your equipment warehouse... so instead of buying more equips space with Nutaku Gold or Honor Stones, you can just throw them on extra units...

AgentFakku
12-22-2016, 12:17 AM
I want to use my tickets but I have no room, so I have to get my common units that keep popping recruits to UR first

Toshiro
12-22-2016, 08:16 PM
Is anyone having issues connecting to the game? I keep on getting the connection was reset error lately. I think it started yesterday and has been bugging me since. I sometimes am able to get on, but that's rather rare and after many attempts.

Aidoru
12-22-2016, 10:39 PM
Haven't had any issues for a while. Still runs fine for me.

Try clearing cache/cookies?

- - - Updated - - -

Finally cleared mop up too, but was really lucky.

http://i.imgur.com/Q62PQir.jpg

You're seeing that right, I finished it with my last 2 Sandica members. My Jade team died while the enemy commander had 300ish HP left. Sandica party was left with just 2 units. Used them, quickly switch to Counter Fire and bam, clear. Lol. Sadly got nothing noteworthy those 10 runs.

AgentFakku
12-23-2016, 12:26 PM
I used my exclusive recruit tickets

Nothing new, a bunny gurl and a cat gurl dupes

RNG luck isn't w/ me. Saved my plat tickets in bulk just in case

Aidoru
12-23-2016, 05:05 PM
I'm the other way around, the platinum recruit pool is so cluttered, I spend my platinum tickets in hopes of getting a SSR+ unit for attaching to someone. Exclusive tickets I'm gonna save for a exclusive unit I really want. Not really sure which, a lot of the future girls look really good.

Anyways, finally decided to get Shizel and after dismissing all my spare units...

http://i.imgur.com/3eTAUIM.jpg

Lol.... yea....
(If you don't get it, you need 660 stones for all 5 Shizels)

Took me 5 more 11 silver rolls to even get another unit to trade in for the last stone. I'm below 100k silver now, I feel so broke.

Got my Shizel units now though.
http://i.imgur.com/BpJPl8N.jpg

Then I remember.... I don't have any fodder units to get her to UR.

AgentFakku
12-24-2016, 01:23 AM
I'm the other way around, the platinum recruit pool is so cluttered, I spend my platinum tickets in hopes of getting a SSR+ unit for attaching to someone. Exclusive tickets I'm gonna save for a exclusive unit I really want. Not really sure which, a lot of the future girls look really good.

Anyways, finally decided to get Shizel and after dismissing all my spare units...

http://i.imgur.com/3eTAUIM.jpg

Lol.... yea....
(If you don't get it, you need 660 stones for all 5 Shizels)

Took me 5 more 11 silver rolls to even get another unit to trade in for the last stone. I'm below 100k silver now, I feel so broke.

Got my Shizel units now though.
http://i.imgur.com/BpJPl8N.jpg

Then I remember.... I don't have any fodder units to get her to UR.

Oh shiit... dat's a better idea

I made a stupid mistake on wasting my 2 only exclusive tickets - should have saved those

can't use plat tickets rite now since I have no room for recruits or the money to combine excess fodder rite now

Seoyuki
12-25-2016, 11:56 AM

If you think it's cluttered now, just wait until we get to the size of the dmm version's plat recruit. There's a good 100ish different units in it.

Makes me sad too because I've been playing since day 1 and as a F2P player, I know there will be many, many units I'll just not get. I'm still looking just to get any Acht unit after a good 30+ plat draws since she was moved to it, and a few exclusive draws when she was in there.

Aidoru
12-25-2016, 04:31 PM
If you think it's cluttered now, just wait until we get to the size of the dmm version's plat recruit. There's a good 100ish different units in it.

Makes me sad too because I've been playing since day 1 and as a F2P player, I know there will be many, many units I'll just not get. I'm still looking just to get any Acht unit after a good 30+ plat draws since she was moved to it, and a few exclusive draws when she was in there.

I was told the DMM version removed the silver uniques from platinum gacha and put all of them in silver recruit, like Festa and them. Not sure if it's true but if it is, at the very least we won't have to worry about them and at least be able to draw platinum only uniques.

Xcellion
12-26-2016, 10:25 PM
That'd be perfect really. Now I won't have to worry about drawing only those guys for 20 tickets in a row anymore.

Aidoru
12-28-2016, 02:40 PM
Been so busy these past few days, been barely able to get on. Thankfully BGR combat is super fast, one of the reason why I like it better than the rest. Been able to finish my dailies on this game at least.

Anyways, surprised to see them end the log in star event after 1 week. There was 4 rewards so people were expecting at least 18 days which would have ended with the rest of the events but nope. I don't even remember what I grabbed but I'm glad I spent them. Though now I have 2 useless stars sitting in my inventory.

Then I find out they threw in another event... on top of the 2 current events already eating up our AP. Jeez. Well thankfully I grabbed the 5 AP All potions from the previous garrison event. If you guys didn't notice, the new years event has a completed SSR Rank Up ticket as a reward, not mini tickets, a full on SSR Rank Up ticket. Managed to draw 2 SR event Ellis and gonna use the tickes on her to get UR after ranking her up.

No sign of Xmas Lisette nor whatever they're gonna translate new years Pas into.

Not sure if I'll have enough potions for whatever is to come at this rate.

Smith009
12-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Someone should create a channel in discord :v

it's boring the game chat : Eek:

AgentFakku
12-28-2016, 08:44 PM
Been so busy these past few days, been barely able to get on. Thankfully BGR combat is super fast, one of the reason why I like it better than the rest. Been able to finish my dailies on this game at least.

Anyways, surprised to see them end the log in star event after 1 week. There was 4 rewards so people were expecting at least 18 days which would have ended with the rest of the events but nope. I don't even remember what I grabbed but I'm glad I spent them. Though now I have 2 useless stars sitting in my inventory.

Then I find out they threw in another event... on top of the 2 current events already eating up our AP. Jeez. Well thankfully I grabbed the 5 AP All potions from the previous garrison event. If you guys didn't notice, the new years event has a completed SSR Rank Up ticket as a reward, not mini tickets, a full on SSR Rank Up ticket. Managed to draw 2 SR event Ellis and gonna use the tickes on her to get UR after ranking her up.

No sign of Xmas Lisette nor whatever they're gonna translate new years Pas into.

Not sure if I'll have enough potions for whatever is to come at this rate.

I haven't been able to log into Raven; busy here and other games eating up my time

Thanks for the news tip

setiawanph
12-29-2016, 06:45 AM
Hello, every one.

I'm a newbie here. I play Nutaku's games for 1 month half. Now, I'm playing Brave Girl Ravens and just finished Coorain Castle, Assault III. After that, the server doesn't give a clue what stage that I have to follow. Please give me some advises or clues to play the walkthrough/story.

Thanks.

Seoyuki
12-29-2016, 07:46 AM
Hello, every one.

I'm a newbie here. I play Nutaku's games for 1 month half. Now, I'm playing Brave Girl Ravens and just finished Coorain Castle, Assault III. After that, the server doesn't give a clue what stage that I have to follow. Please give me some advises or clues to play the walkthrough/story.

Thanks.

That's the last stage currently available story-wise. Once you've finished the story, you just have the event and timed event stages to do, alongside the daily missions, mop up, and garrison. Chapters 9+ haven't been released yet in the English version.

setiawanph
12-29-2016, 08:11 AM
That's the last stage currently available story-wise. Once you've finished the story, you just have the event and timed event stages to do, alongside the daily missions, mop up, and garrison. Chapters 9+ haven't been released yet in the English version.

Thanks, dude. Now I can focus on collecting the innocent bandit eins.

AgentFakku
01-01-2017, 11:09 PM
I'm lucky that I was able to get all of the santa eins. Now, grinding for coins to buy that full on SSR Rank Up ticket

setiawanph
01-02-2017, 01:18 AM
I'm lucky that I was able to get all of the santa eins. Now, grinding for coins to buy that full on SSR Rank Up ticket

Well, I'm not saying I'm not interested with the SSR ticket, but I have to save my potion. Now, I'm focusing on collecting Liza. Unfortunately, with tens to twenties times playing, I've done with just one Liza. T^T
I don't know how to get it again and rank it up.

Seoyuki
01-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Well, I'm not saying I'm not interested with the SSR ticket, but I have to save my potion. Now, I'm focusing on collecting Liza. Unfortunately, with tens to twenties times playing, I've done with just one Liza. T^T
I don't know how to get it again and rank it up.

I'd say it's far more important to just grind out the coins to get the SSR ticket. The Liza stage isn't time limited, so it's going to be there at the very least, for a long time. However the SSR ticket event is only going to be around until this Friday. My Liza is still only at SSR because of all the events. Has been at SSR for like a month now for me. Plus you just don't know the next time we'll get a FULL rank up ticket like that. So far we've been getting nothing but the mini versions where we need 7, and that one is the full version.

Liza's drop rate isn't particularly high, as well. Best time to farm her (as well as PF items) is when there are little to no events going on that require you to use AP to finish.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 10:42 PM
I'd say it's far more important to just grind out the coins to get the SSR ticket. The Liza stage isn't time limited, so it's going to be there at the very least, for a long time. However the SSR ticket event is only going to be around until this Friday. My Liza is still only at SSR because of all the events. Has been at SSR for like a month now for me. Plus you just don't know the next time we'll get a FULL rank up ticket like that. So far we've been getting nothing but the mini versions where we need 7, and that one is the full version.

Liza's drop rate isn't particularly high, as well. Best time to farm her (as well as PF items) is when there are little to no events going on that require you to use AP to finish.

I see. Thanks for the advice, dude.

setiawanph
01-02-2017, 10:46 PM

I see. Thanks for the advice, dude.

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 06:24 PM
finally got the full SSR Ticket

Aidoru
01-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Nice to finally see them place in new images for items with the same image. Now I can tell which badge is which. Also nice that they fixed 'some' misspelled words, not much but it's a start.

New mop up is annoying too. Stage 6 is irritating me and the description for 5 is wrong, everyone but Valmir deals more damage.

Seoyuki
01-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Hopefully I'll be able to get the god weapon from this mop up. I spent the last week defeating the last one twice a day and managed to not get one god weapon from it.

Also, as much as I like events that give units and nice items, I'd really like to get a period of time without one so I can stock up on ap potions and go back to grinding Liza/PF items.

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Frost Sword's skippable, assuming you've got a pile of wands by now. Unless you really want that combination of attack/move with a side of 0.01 crit.
Frost Shield's skippable depending on how you value HP vs Defense. It offers significantly more HP, but also quite a bit less Defense compared to the clothing type gear we've been seeing (Griffon Clothing/Dangerous Santa Costume/Cherry Blossom).
The cap release tickets look like they require way too much AP for what they do; probably worth passing on if you want to build up your reserve of potions.
We've got 11 days to do an event designed for 7. Bertha was meant to be obtainable with natural AP regen + daily pots, but given this amount of time, she can acquired with natural AP even with never rolling an extra emblem drop. And there should be enough emblems leftover for at least one of the mini R ticket, plat ticket, or exclusive ticket without even going into daily pots, never mind the reserve. And the most notable piece of equipment from this event (Frost Ring) is a drop.

AgentFakku
01-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Wonder if we get any units from Demonica besides the EXP fodder

Koshka
01-07-2017, 11:21 PM
We'll get some eventually
http://bravegirl2.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E3%83%A6%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E8%A9%B3%E7%B 4%B0%EF%BC%88%E3%83%87%E3%83%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%82%A2% EF%BC%89

Seoyuki
01-10-2017, 05:00 AM
Welp, they dropped the Lion's treasure event on us while the Bertha event is still ongoing. Both of them end on the 17th, so just one week left for each.

Aidoru
01-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Yea, sucks, gonna have to burn some potions, hoping that wouldn't have to be the case for this event. I'd be able to at least get Bertha through natural regen and some potions for a few other items but now I'm gonna have to spend quite a bit of potions.

Always nice getting one of those commander boxes and a new box for reaching 100,000 registers that gave free honor stones.

On the other hand, not sure if there was a modification to gacha rates or I just finally lucked out, but got Velka UR+ on my very first roll using a ticket.
http://i.imgur.com/bMcECAe.jpg

Pretty happy if I say so myself but man, that probably ate up a year's worth of luck.

edit: and strangely enough, it took me about 25 11 silver draws to get 1 Suzette... Though I got a bunch of 200x Silver Aurelia units, which was pretty nice to see added, not that it was mentioned anywhere.

AgentFakku
01-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Wait, wutt 2 events?

Seoyuki
01-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Yea, sucks, gonna have to burn some potions, hoping that wouldn't have to be the case for this event. I'd be able to at least get Bertha through natural regen and some potions for a few other items but now I'm gonna have to spend quite a bit of potions.\

On the other hand, not sure if there was a modification to gacha rates or I just finally lucked out, but got Velka UR+ on my very first roll using a ticket.

Pretty happy if I say so myself but man, that probably ate up a year's worth of luck.

edit: and strangely enough, it took me about 25 11 silver draws to get 1 Suzette... Though I got a bunch of 200x Silver Aurelia units, which was pretty nice to see added, not that it was mentioned anywhere.

A few people on Ellis were saying that because they put the Lion's Treasure event in now, we're not going to have any break between the next two events meaning we're not gonna have any time to save up AP potions when we need to. Supposedly the next maint (17th) will come with the next event girl, Faiz, and then immediately following that we'll get the Valentine's event.

Nah that was just luck. I did the same thing with Xmas Kotone, and kinda with New Years Ellis. I drew Exclusive 4 times after maint and didn't get one Velka.

It says Suzette has a "ratio up" on the draw, but not sure how much it was raised, if at all. I spent 400k in silver and I only ended up with 5 R and 1 SR+. Luckily the new silver units helped me get back about half of that, but if I didn't get that SR+ it would've seemed pointless.

Aidoru
01-10-2017, 10:49 PM
With all the delays and extensions, I would assume they're trying to put the events back on the correct time table. Might be why reputation events have been turned into item turn-in events, so people could at least get the UR units even if they can't get everything. Well, that's just a guess, a shame regardless, since I would have preferred to 3star my event equips but getting them in the first place has become the problem since it's now a question of whether or not to spend AP potions for them.

Skulkraken
01-11-2017, 03:35 AM
http://www.ghacks.net/2016/04/11/firefox-drm-and-the-end-of-npapi/

Those of you who are using Unity to run this game should know that Firefox is planning to drop support for Unity (along with all other NPAPI plugins other than Flash) this April. There are two options for you once this happens:

1) Go back to playing this game with its WebGL client.

2) Switch from Firefox to Pale Moon, which will still be compatible with Unity.

Koshka
01-11-2017, 04:18 AM
But older versions of Firefox should still be compatible with Unity, no?

Skulkraken
01-11-2017, 05:22 AM
But older versions of Firefox should still be compatible with Unity, no?

...Well...Yes, but losing out on the ability to get security updates makes that option really unwise if you use Firefox for normal browsing. Which I figured most people here using Firefox would be doing.

AgentFakku
01-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Almost done w/ Bertha then I just get gacha tickets and wutnot

don't know if I bother with Lion something mission since there is no unit to buy, just weapons

Might get the other stuff

Aidoru
01-11-2017, 04:49 PM
I actually managed to get 3 UR shield drops in under 10 runs. Guess my luck hasn't run completely dry yet. They're pretty neat too, it has 4 stats: HP, ATK, DEF and Crit. The values aren't really high but having 4 positive stats is real nice.

I'll probably just end up getting 1 of each exchangeable equip from both events as I need to save potions for next 2 events. Not even sure if I can grab the tickets.

AgentFakku
01-12-2017, 05:59 PM
run into a wall since I haven't got Bertha SSR and Eins Santa SSR to UR

The amount of fodder needed to get to SSR thru Gacha is a hassle of RNG

Had to used honor stones to expand inventory

IvanLedah21
01-13-2017, 11:19 AM
Is there a reason the last Lion map is a lot harder for me than the last Instructor map, even though the enemies are the same level? I only started playing about two weeks ago, and haven't gotten any kind of triangle/square advantage idea figured out, if that's the reason.

Also, I just got Bertha (Instructor event) to SSR, should I switch to Lion now and just spam that and try to get whatever unit to SSR, or go for Bertha UR? And are Gacha units superior to event units of same rarity, like in FKG?

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 12:11 PM
The general relation of unique girls' base stats from weakest to strongest, assuming level and presence of + being equal:
"Story" (the unique girls gotten ONLY through silver) (term comes from how we get free copies of a number of them through story missions)
"Common" (the unique girls available in BOTH silver and platinum) (my term due to them being the 'common' result from platinum recruit)
Event
Platinum exclusive/limited
Exclusive (the actually time limited exclusive girls who do NOT end up in Platinum)

As stated, that assumes everybody either has a +, or nobody has a +, to keep things equal. A + typically adds somewhere in the range of ~300 to HP/Attack/Defense at lv 80. It's enough to pull event girls+ up to just a bit ahead of platinum non-plus. You can see an example with Eins; xmas Eins+ is in between Eins (non-plus) and Eins+.

And in case anybody's curious, Liza fits in 'Common' tier, as her stats are incredibly similar to Felicity's, actually. Shizel's stats are plat-limited tier.

How worthwhile it is to get Bertha, or any event girl, to UR+ hinges on whether you're lucky enough and/or you throw enough money at the game to fill up your party with UR+ plat-limited or Exclusive girls. I assume that most people don't fit that description.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and before anybody brings up HW Lilium+, think of her as like Lavender/Edelweiss/Mountain Lily in FKG. The event girl concept starts off strong, then the developers change their minds, and then every event girl afterwards is weaker than the oldest one(s). Except here, it only took 1 girl (HW Lilium) to change the devs' minds as opposed to like 3 girls.

IvanLedah21
01-13-2017, 03:22 PM
The general relation of unique girls' base stats from weakest to strongest, assuming level and presence of + being equal:
"Story" (the unique girls gotten ONLY through silver) (term comes from how we get free copies of a number of them through story missions)
"Common" (the unique girls available in BOTH silver and platinum) (my term due to them being the 'common' result from platinum recruit)
Event
Platinum exclusive/limited
Exclusive (the actually time limited exclusive girls who do NOT end up in Platinum)

As stated, that assumes everybody either has a +, or nobody has a +, to keep things equal. A + typically adds somewhere in the range of ~300 to HP/Attack/Defense at lv 80. It's enough to pull event girls+ up to just a bit ahead of platinum non-plus. You can see an example with Eins; xmas Eins+ is in between Eins (non-plus) and Eins+.

And in case anybody's curious, Liza fits in 'Common' tier, as her stats are incredibly similar to Felicity's, actually. Shizel's stats are plat-limited tier.

How worthwhile it is to get Bertha, or any event girl, to UR+ hinges on whether you're lucky enough and/or you throw enough money at the game to fill up your party with UR+ plat-limited or Exclusive girls. I assume that most people don't fit that description.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and before anybody brings up HW Lilium+, think of her as like Lavender/Edelweiss/Mountain Lily in FKG. The event girl concept starts off strong, then the developers change their minds, and then every event girl afterwards is weaker than the oldest one(s). Except here, it only took 1 girl (HW Lilium) to change the devs' minds as opposed to like 3 girls.

Thanks for the information. So basically anyone that's in Silver summon is weaker than Event who's weaker than Platinum ONLY.
Any examples of Exclusive girls who do NOT end up in Platinum? Would that be, for example, the New Year's versions of Eins and Ellis? (have not rolled much platinum yet outside of the free tickets I've gotten)

Aidoru
01-13-2017, 04:06 PM
For exclusives who do not appear in platinum, the only 3 we've gotten so far are HW Michelle, Xmas Kotone and In Light Ellis. As far as I can see, they're all gonna be seasonal/holiday alternate versions of already existing characters.

We're missing Xmas Lisette and New Years Pas which they did not include for some reason, which should have exclusive recruit gacha during Xmas event and New Years event. Though it seems we actually have it easier than the DMM version when it comes to rolling the unit, from what I'm told, since we can get R to UR+ from rolling while the DMM version could only roll SSR+ and UR+...? At least for In Light Ellis.

Here's the JP Wiki list of characters. I believe is mostly in order of release date categorized by recruit type:
http://bravegirl2.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E3%83%A6%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E8%A9%B3%E7%B 4%B0

According to it, there should be 2 Premium Seasonal Exclusive units for Valentines (not to be mixed up with Japan's White Day, which is a month after), alt versions of Claire and Kitley. If following the same pattern as the past 2, chances are we're only gonna get 1 of the 2.

AgentFakku
01-15-2017, 10:49 PM
I don't have a lot of UR units

Been evolving common/story units first since they are common in Gacha so if I finish them, I can use them as fodder for event and gacha exclusives

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 03:59 AM
You are doing much better than me.. maybe I'm too casual. I only have 1 UR+ (venka, that I got from the draw at UR+).. I DO have Elina at SSR and SSR+, waiting for me to decide what to use as fodder. Most of the other Event girls I either missed, or only got enough copies for SSR+. Then again, if I ever get serious about the silver gacha (I currently have 1.6 million silver), I might be able to get some UR's other then the basic armies(160 11-shot pulls, about 160 uniques, should build about 4-8 or so UR's- still not a full team...

Smith009
01-16-2017, 04:47 AM
For exclusives who do not appear in platinum, the only 3 we've gotten so far are HW Michelle, Xmas Kotone and In Light Ellis. As far as I can see, they're all gonna be seasonal/holiday alternate versions of already existing characters.

We're missing Xmas Lisette and New Years Pas which they did not include for some reason, which should have exclusive recruit gacha during Xmas event and New Years event. Though it seems we actually have it easier than the DMM version when it comes to rolling the unit, from what I'm told, since we can get R to UR+ from rolling while the DMM version could only roll SSR+ and UR+...? At least for In Light Ellis.

According to it, there should be 2 Premium Seasonal Exclusive units for Valentines (not to be mixed up with Japan's White Day, which is a month after), alt versions of Claire and Kitley. If following the same pattern as the past 2, chances are we're only gonna get 1 of the 2.

u can release the next girl? i can't understand tex japanese :rolleyes:

Aidoru
01-16-2017, 07:16 AM
I'm just using google translate myself but the girls are sorted by release order by recruit category as I mentioned.

Just look for the current event unit, which is Bertha, and the next event unit should be right under her, which is some loli Jade unit with a big green sword. Google translates her name to Face/Faith.
http://bravegirl2.wiki.fc2.com/image/10059%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E7%AB%8B .png

Likewise with new Platinum Recruit, look for Velka, the current one and the next one should be below her. If you're wondering about Claude, we already got her but they removed her for some reason, they didn't even put her in properly. She was suppose to be with Kitley's exclusive but they threw her in regular Platinum for during that time. Not sure what's gonna happen with her in the future.

Unregistered
01-16-2017, 11:53 AM
Claude was removed as her translation was incomplete. We're also behind by like 4 chapters of story, for that matter.

DMAsh
01-16-2017, 05:10 PM
Ugh, I really don't like that they packed multiple events together lately, my ap pots are all but gone due to this happening back to back.

AgentFakku
01-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Dafuq? Over-X gets it own forum but not Brave Raven

Willing to bet we have moar people playing dis game than Over-X

Koshka
01-17-2017, 02:16 AM
Dafuq? Over-X gets it own forum but not Brave Raven

Willing to bet we have moar people playing dis game than Over-X

Yeah, but we also have our own in-game chat, where most of discussions goes)

Seoyuki
01-17-2017, 03:27 AM
Ugh, I really don't like that they packed multiple events together lately, my ap pots are all but gone due to this happening back to back.

Well, latest maint removed the events and didn't add any new ones, so we have at minimum a week to farm ap potions, PF items and Liza now.

Aidoru
01-17-2017, 06:10 AM
That's quite a surprise, I honestly wasn't expecting a resting period from how much events they've been throwing at us non-stop. A bit disappointed to be honest, had saved from some potions but I could have probably used them on the previous 2 events. Meh. They should have kept the last 2 events separated if they were gonna do this.

The next event was suppose to include the current mop up and another event with a unit. Hopefully they didn't remove her entirely because... loli.

New mop up was very easy, at least it was for me. Some people in chat saying enemy can 1shot your team if they use their AoE for stage 4, which never happened to me. Gonna assume as long as you kill fast enough, it's not a problem.

Video someone else do it with silver unique units (Niconico) -> http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28054496

Anyways, this will most likely be a boring week for BGR unless something happens.

A Time to Screw
01-17-2017, 09:14 AM
The next event was suppose to include the current mop up and another event with a unit. Hopefully they didn't remove her entirely because... loli.

They already skipped implementing Christmas Lisette and New Year Pas ontop of censoring what units do get implemented.
Them cutting and skipping content should come as no surprise at this point.

Seoyuki
01-17-2017, 10:47 AM
They already skipped implementing Christmas Lisette and New Year Pas ontop of censoring what units do get implemented.
Them cutting and skipping content should come as no surprise at this point.

Going by the order that units were released on the dmm version, we skipped over Claire as well. Since she was released before Velka.

Unregistered
01-17-2017, 10:58 AM
We have Claire.

AgentFakku
01-17-2017, 03:07 PM
I already clear all of the story to da most recent ch

No events? how do I grind w/o events?

Aidoru
01-17-2017, 03:22 PM
I already clear all of the story to da most recent ch

No events? how do I grind w/o events?

Yea, that's why I said it's gonna be a boring week. There honestly isn't much to do outside of events aside from farming Liza. At least we can stock up on more AP potions I guess...

Seoyuki
01-19-2017, 06:19 AM
We have Claire.

Not officially, though. She was accidentally released earlier, and quickly removed as she wasn't supposed to be released yet and she wasn't fully translated.

Yea, that's why I said it's gonna be a boring week. There honestly isn't much to do outside of events aside from farming Liza. At least we can stock up on more AP potions I guess...

Boring week or not, we need more breaks in-between events. It gives us time to farm AP potions, PF items and Liza. It also gives newer players the time to go through the story.

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 11:15 AM
You're thinking of Claude. Claire is one of the original platinum exclusives from the start.

Aidoru
01-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Boring week or not, we need more breaks in-between events. It gives us time to farm AP potions, PF items and Liza. It also gives newer players the time to go through the story.

We wouldn't have needed any empty weeks like this if they had simply separated the previous 2 events as the event with the lion tail turn-ins would have sufficed as a break. I'm pretty sure most players get most of their AP potions from daily missions and if the events were separated, we would not have to worry about trying to use our potions to get the rewards like we did and would be able to get a good amount of the rewards with natural AP regen.

PF items shouldn't be a problem as there are a multitude of ways to get them, most being things you'd normally do such as the events and new players have more than enough stamina from leveling up to do story in this game thanks to the AP system and still have enough to focus on events.

I really just wished these games would get early update/patch notes about whats to come like MMOs do, that way I could have used my AP pots for the previous 2 events instead of saving them for a week with nothing and missing out of several items I could have gotten.

Seoyuki
01-19-2017, 06:51 PM
We wouldn't have needed any empty weeks like this if they had simply separated the previous 2 events as the event with the lion tail turn-ins would have sufficed as a break. I'm pretty sure most players get most of their AP potions from daily missions and if the events were separated, we would not have to worry about trying to use our potions to get the rewards like we did and would be able to get a good amount of the rewards with natural AP regen.

PF items shouldn't be a problem as there are a multitude of ways to get them, most being things you'd normally do such as the events and new players have more than enough stamina from leveling up to do story in this game thanks to the AP system and still have enough to focus on events.

I really just wished these games would get early update/patch notes about whats to come like MMOs do, that way I could have used my AP pots for the previous 2 events instead of saving them for a week with nothing and missing out of several items I could have gotten.

You're thinking about it from the wrong perspective. For anyone that didn't start early on, there's been next to no time for people to farm anything as the events have been basically nonstop. Even for those that did, because of the constant stream of events any AP potions that were saved up have dwindled quite a bit. At one point about 2 months ago I had close to 10k in AP potions saved, and I'm down to 2k at the moment and that's only after building it back up some recently, and not using enough to buy everything I wanted to in the recent shop events.

PF items are largely a problem for newer players. Yeah they can build up the items over time through missions, timed rewards and boxes from stages but they won't be able to max out all of their units too quickly and as they get more and more units it becomes even harder. This is especially important as one of the best ways to get Platinum tickets is through getting PF to 90.

I can definitely agree with you there, though. I'm so used to knowing ahead of time even just a little bit of what will be released in upcoming maintenances for games that it's a bit jarring for me with BGR (or any Nutaku game, really) since we have to basically guess what they're doing.

You're thinking of Claude. Claire is one of the original platinum exclusives from the start.

Yeah, that's who I meant.

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 07:21 PM
Equipment farm events basically are the breaks. Shifting Lion's Treasure up, without bumping everything else up accordingly, was a bad call, or a bad series of calls. It wouldn't surprise me if the original intention was to shift everything up, but then they realized later that they wouldn't have the next event ready in time.
Or... here's a (highly unlikely) idea I'll throw out there: they move up Lion's Treasure, intending to give us the original 2 week version of Feisu/Face/Faith's event next. Then at the last minute, it gets changed to the 1 week revival version as they suddenly recall that rep grinds pissed us off. Lion's Treasure does not get extended, as we have a tendency to not get nice things.

DMAsh
01-20-2017, 02:51 AM
Rep grinds pissed us off? I'm more angry about the overstuffed store farming, which I think takes even more ap than rep due to minimal drop and big prices.

Seoyuki
01-20-2017, 10:27 AM
Personally I rather prefer the rep grind events. Because at least then I know that while I'm grinding to get the unit at the end, I also obtain all the items available in the event. The shop events we've been getting I have to pick and choose what I want to get and miss out on some things I'd like to have but can't get because I know more events are coming and I need the AP potions.

Aidoru
01-23-2017, 03:32 PM
Well just about half a day left til maintenance. Only managed to get 2 Liza the entire week of running and 3 god weapons from the mop up. Probably just gonna run a few more Lizas and then save AP for next event.

Apparently the 20% silver off equip upgrade was bugged and it actually increased cost. Compensation mentioned on Facebook. Probably just a AP pot.

Fingers crossed for Faiths event.

AgentFakku
01-24-2017, 12:09 AM
I didn't play Brave Ravens for the past few days LOL same goes for Harem Heroes since no new content for both of them

Been playing Flower Knight Girl and Aigis

Koshka
01-24-2017, 12:25 AM
I didn't play Brave Ravens for the past few days LOL same goes for Harem Heroes since no new content for both of them

Been playing Flower Knight Girl and Aigis

Gratz, you missed the easiest mop-up with pretty good GW)

Aidoru
01-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Welp, they seemed to have skipped Faiths event entirely. Official Facebook post just replying with sadface when some people ask about her. Current events last til Feb 14th, which is Valentines Day and most likely the start of Valentines event, unless they plan to overlap with the new one which is 3 weeks. There's a small chance for Faith event too, though that probably just me lying to myself. And a little side note, this new event was only 1 week in the DMM version and yet we got 3 weeks. This event is something we were suppose to get after Valentines too.

I fear for the future. Such a shame too.

Seoyuki
01-24-2017, 09:02 AM
So assuming we've lost out on Faith's event for the time being, that now makes the 4th unit we've had skipped over. I'd much rather have gotten the Faith event here, but I don't mind too much since it gives at least 2 more weeks to farm AP potions and Liza since the next maint is on the 7th. Really does make no sense to have these current events lasting 3 weeks. The timed event stages can be completed in a day sans the ones that require you to do them 15 times. I'm probably not going to bother doing those, either.

Also, noticed that Velka wasn't put into the Platinum recruit. She's not a time limited unit, so hopefully they realize their mistake there and put her in. New mop up doesn't give any god weapons, so that'll also mean even more AP potions to farm.

DMAsh
01-24-2017, 10:45 AM
This may be completely off topic, but how many servers are there in BGR? I've noticed 2 so far, not sure if there are any more than that.

Unregistered
01-24-2017, 10:58 AM
At least 3 on our side, as signatures here show Claire and Ellis, while I'm on Alette.

DMM version has at least 7 that I can see on the wiki; Lilium/Lisette/Kotone/Frea/Ellis/Alette/Leticia.

AgentFakku
01-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Gratz, you missed the easiest mop-up with pretty good GW)

I never play mop up - don't really bother grinding 4 weapons

Alll I care about are new gurls and their events

Aidoru
01-25-2017, 09:34 PM
Probably pointlessly reading into it but a part of a reply about this event by the BGR Facebook says "But do not ask why we scheduled this event earlier but delayed others".

Delayed others...? Have there been any events delayed aside from Faith? I mean if anything, we've only gotten extensions and no delays aside from that. Could this possibly mean Faiths event is still a possibility or think I'm reading into this line too much?

Seoyuki
01-25-2017, 10:46 PM
Probably pointlessly reading into it but a part of a reply about this event by the BGR Facebook says "But do not ask why we scheduled this event earlier but delayed others".

Delayed others...? Have there been any events delayed aside from Faith? I mean if anything, we've only gotten extensions and no delays aside from that. Could this possibly mean Faiths event is still a possibility or think I'm reading into this line too much?

Faith is the only actual event that's been delayed, as far as I know. Though we did lose out on New Years Pas and Xmas Lisette, but they were just exclusive recruit units.

Honestly there are two things I can think of that would result in any kind of delay. The first being translation problems. The BGR translations are obviously rather bad, and there's zero quality check. I don't know if they're just machine translating it or not but yeah. This is also just a guess since I don't know for certain, but judging by the artwork of her I've seen, it's also possible that they're caught up in censoring her.

AgentFakku
01-28-2017, 01:48 AM
Kay, maybe having weapons might help a bit

can't beat United Front V

Aidoru
02-07-2017, 07:38 AM
All or nothing, last chance to expect Faith's event, if not, at least something new I hope. Been 3 incredibly boring weeks for BGR.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, looks like devs completely fucked over BGR. Wouldn't be surprise to see the game die in a couple months at this point, such a disappointment.

No new battle events. Valentine event modified into a garrison when it's suppose to be a battle/item exchange event and now you won't even be able to get everything without using gold. It doesn't even provide Valentine Francette. Not even sure how in the heck they could get the name wrong from Break Shield to Blake Shield, there's literally a heartbreak icon on the shield and the fact they actually have it listed as Break Shield in the text reward. I don't even...

No exclusive unit gacha for either unit, still a chance next week even though it breaks standard game logic.

I'd assume at this point they are lacking in translators for event and main story content as well as unit affection events and thus just fucking everything over by skipping them in general.

And back to Liza farming... great, 4 Weeks of that.

DMAsh
02-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Ah mismanagement, the killer of good things. And things were starting off so well too, until the Christmas fiasco (IMO) that is. Then it just became an unspeakable mess.

It seems Valentine's has become the latest victim. Seriously, I don't get why the Chocolate Maker quests are in daily if we only get 1 recipe per day. With that the math would end up as us getting a total of 14-15 recipes by the time the event ends, only enough for 2 quests.

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 04:15 PM
was hoping for new event gurls :V

well, guess I'll just do Garrison

It's not bad compared to Harem Heroes. Raven at least got something to do. Harem Heroes is boring as hell

Seoyuki
02-08-2017, 06:20 PM
While I can certainly agree that BGR's management the past couple of months has been pretty bad, I imagine the Valentine's event units will come with next weeks maintenance.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if the we lost out on Xmas Lisette, New Years Pas and Faith because they weren't able to censor them? Granted Suzette was censored, but the common trait between those three is that their chests are a bit smaller compared to a lot of the units. I don't have Pas myself so I don't know if she was censored or not, but yeah.

I logged in every day since release up until a few weeks ago, and since then I've missed quite a handful of days. Mostly because Liza seems near impossible to obtain. I've done over 300 runs now and have only gotten her twice.

About the only plus since the last maintenance is that the timed rewards now give 100 AP instead of the 60 from before.

AgentFakku
02-10-2017, 06:19 PM
4 dis break time - got event Eins and Bertha to UR

- drained a shit ton of $ when trying to recruit fodder and made them SSR

Seoyuki
02-14-2017, 03:09 AM
Welp, seems I was completely wrong and Nutaku is seriously trying to kill BGR.

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 03:14 AM
No new units. No new events. 5 weeks of farming Liza, or was it 6? I've lost track at this point. Honestly not sure why I'm still bothering at this point. Shame, really enjoyed the game too.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 05:56 AM
Guess I'll keep going then... :V

thatoneguyfromwork
02-20-2017, 01:51 PM
Honestly, just started this game recently...so it sucks if you are saying it's dead already. What do you do with chocolate from garrisons anyway. I can't figure it out...so much of this game is a mystery to me still lol.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 02:59 PM
you trade them for items

See Missions > Event

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 09:41 AM
So many new units in the new sallys but not a single one available to us. Well at least the prize for this event looks interesting, assuming it really is 'any SSR+' and not just silver recruit, though I don't even care enough to check if its the original reward or not at this point.

Mercenaries fight seems annoying but we'll have to see I guess. At least it's 0 AP.

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 01:49 PM
Guys, i admire your determination to game :v i quit at mono's event where game wanting me to completely go mad and farm for event girl like i have no life at outside... Really the most unbalanced events of all i've played...

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 02:20 PM
The prize should be any SSR+ from the Silver/Plat common pool (Sin/Felicity/Ariel/etc.). So the main purpose is to be able to attach that + to any plat/exclusive you want. And yea, it's the original reward for this event.

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 02:44 PM
The prize should be any SSR+ from the Silver/Plat common pool (Sin/Felicity/Ariel/etc.). So the main purpose is to be able to attach that + to any plat/exclusive you want. And yea, it's the original reward for this event.

I figured, shame too considering it's a SSR+ and not a SR+.

AgentFakku
02-21-2017, 03:03 PM
another event

im game for it

Seoyuki
02-21-2017, 04:18 PM
The commander for the "special" stage where you have to get 99,999 points is quite an obvious homage to Makise Kurisu. I wonder if she'll ever be an actual obtainable unit in the game? Since she's not currently available in the JP version.

AgentFakku
02-21-2017, 05:23 PM
took a break. Didn't make much headway

nice to have them give degree bonus stuff

Biodeamon
02-21-2017, 08:58 PM
So are they just teasing the units they'll release soon with these new events? Cause I don't see anything in the exchange to obtain them...

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 11:17 PM
So are they just teasing the units they'll release soon with these new events? Cause I don't see anything in the exchange to obtain them...

Nutaku version has screwed over the game really bad.

For the Mercenary event, aside from Mono, even DMM version doesn't have the other 4 girls yet.

As for the other girls, we're suppose to have them in gacha. In fact we're missing 8 platinum girls and 3 more girls who we already got aren't in platinum gacha, so we're missing 11 platinum girls. Then events... we're missing 2 event girls and 4 exclusive themed girls, giving us a total of 14 never gotten girls and 3 who just disappeared from existence.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 05:18 PM
big WTF on nutaku

but heck, I got nothing better to do - this is a game I play after my main two games

- - - Updated - - -

shouldve focused on weapons man

was so lvl up gurls to get an entire team of UR - actually did it

hit a roadblock

Seoyuki
02-23-2017, 05:59 PM

With the exception of the enemy commander in the special stage, the enemy girls are units we don't have yet which are obtained through Exclusive gacha (then Platinum afterwards), so it's just teasing, yes. They're not event units. It's not the first time they've done it, though. During the Christmas event Xmas Lisette was an enemy unit during an event stage but she wasn't available like she should have been. New Years Pas was the same way.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 06:27 PM
What, the enemy girls in the timed event stages or the special mercenaries stage? The former should be Velvet and Christia from platinum recruit (at least in the 20 AP stage, don't remember which girls are in the other stages). The latter should be *spoiler spoiler spoiler*

Regarding the special mercenaries stage, the big hint is: do you notice Mono's presence? What do you remember about Mono's lore/background?

- - - Updated - - -

And one more spoiler tag for those who want the direct answer on who the girls in the special mercenaries stage are:

Aside from Rosa, they're definitely members of Eleftheria, as seen in Mono's event. Rosa's presence here suggests that she's joined that group. Interesting that Kai isn't here though; she's the last confirmed member.
What else has Eleftheria done? They were also the mercenary group mentioned to be at top of the rankings in the Xmas event's scenes.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 09:55 PM
need to figure where to grind for exp weapons - used up everything

wonder if it's worth to get that rank up ticket - maybe?

I had spent 4,000 honor stones to do a 11 straight exclusive recruit and some of my pluses are my only gurls

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 09:15 AM
is this game dead or just starting? i like it but dont want to spend time on something that will have a short run

BarbatosZaku
02-25-2017, 09:39 AM
is this game dead or just starting? i like it but dont want to spend time on something that will have a short run

I think this game i dying because after new year event the game had one month without events so many players left the game also there arent any new event girls this time so the people dont wanna play anymore.

Aidoru
02-25-2017, 07:31 PM
need to figure where to grind for exp weapons - used up everything

wonder if it's worth to get that rank up ticket - maybe?

I had spent 4,000 honor stones to do a 11 straight exclusive recruit and some of my pluses are my only gurls

That's a nice draw, you can make a UR+ Beatrice.

Definitely dying. I guess there's always a chance it might crawl back up but with how the past 2 months have been, seems unlikely. The game feels like it's barely holding on. They're recycling units for exclusive gacha specials which have been for new units only til now, events have been skipped or modified, and we're missing several story/cutscene content which seems to be because lack of translators or something. Chats pretty much dead too.

naenae
02-26-2017, 09:21 PM
That is extremely disappointing. Just started this one not long ago and like it. Are the later missions just as short of duration? Seems like I've yet to have a more than ten second battle

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 09:44 PM
That is extremely disappointing. Just started this one not long ago and like it. Are the later missions just as short of duration? Seems like I've yet to have a more than ten second battle

Mop-up operations are the only thing that require your attention as some fights have mechanics, mostly just the 5th and 10th stage on the hardest difficulty. The current mop up's 5th stage is probably the most annoyingly long battle I've encountered in this game since launch, not in a fun or difficult manner either, just annoying. I would say it takes me 3~5+ minutes to clear that one stage alone, the other 9 take like 10~15 seconds each.

Most past events could be done just letting your party do whatever with a very few exceptions that might require some strategic set up. All available story content you can probably clear with 1 or 2 UR units...

I'm not sure about unreleased/future content.

AgentFakku
02-27-2017, 01:42 AM
the fifth stage w/ the two swords woman knocking back folks like hell far away - super annoying

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 02:41 AM
Definitely dying. I guess there's always a chance it might crawl back up but with how the past 2 months have been, seems unlikely. The game feels like it's barely holding on. They're recycling units for exclusive gacha specials which have been for new units only til now, events have been skipped or modified, and we're missing several story/cutscene content which seems to be because lack of translators or something. Chats pretty much dead too.

Maybe just a coincidence, but this past week it feels like the game's running a lot slower for me also. Almost as if they downgraded their servers or something. Either that or my internet is getting shittier.

Characters stutter stepping and my sp gauge is usually wrong lately so I need to wait for it to fill up to around 170-180+ just to use a 150 sp skill.

Aidoru
02-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Maybe just a coincidence, but this past week it feels like the game's running a lot slower for me also. Almost as if they downgraded their servers or something. Either that or my internet is getting shittier.

Characters stutter stepping and my sp gauge is usually wrong lately so I need to wait for it to fill up to around 170-180+ just to use a 150 sp skill.

Yea, I noticed that too, thought it was just my computer making it run slower cause I usually have another game up with it which sometimes causes a similar effect.

The skill costs seem to be all over the place for me when running the mop ups. I assumed it was a mechanic but it might just be the servers going to shit.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 07:59 AM
Just my opinion, but I'd avoid spending any gold at this point because the game has even fallen lower than Angelic Saga on the ranking list, which is literally a dead game that hasn't received an update in almost 4 months.

It looks like there's a high chance it'll be abandoned like other games near the bottom of the ranking list.

DMAsh
03-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Gonna assume the main reason for the lack of major updates is due to the translators quitting resulting in the dev team having no actual translators. Most likely using google translate to fill in what bare translations needed to be put in.

AgentFakku
03-05-2017, 04:19 PM
got enuff to get the SSR+ ticket

then I just get the ring and im done

didn't grind heavily due to other Nutaku games (Kamihime, Aigis, Flower Knight Gurl, and X-Overd

setiawanph
03-24-2017, 05:35 AM
I've watched the japanese version of marrying the girl on Brave Girl Ravens. I thought the ring had to be acquired. How to get that ring?

Koshka
03-24-2017, 07:52 AM
That feature hasn't been implemented in our version yet (and who knows if we'll ever get it at all, with current way of things).

AgentFakku
03-24-2017, 04:52 PM
I've watched the japanese version of marrying the girl on Brave Girl Ravens. I thought the ring had to be acquired. How to get that ring?

that sounds cool. Never heard of it

yeah what Koshka said

it's the same w/ most Nutaku games based on DMM

you have Flower Knight Girls in Nutaku not having Bloom forms

Aigis w/ lots of stuff I don't remember

Seoyuki
03-29-2017, 03:39 AM
We finally got new units. Valentines Francette nearly 2 months after Valentines, and Claude in exclusive. Managed to get an R Claude, and they didn't de-censor her first scene. Dunno about the second.

Aidoru
03-29-2017, 07:52 AM
Well it's about time... Not that I think this will be enough to go back to putting the same amount of effort into the game I previously did. Will log in every now and then since it doesn't look like there's any mop ups I need to worry about. Not really sure what I miss either, stopped playing when mercenaries was added.

AgentFakku
03-29-2017, 06:15 PM
shit miss the revivals

I already got Mono+ and Pumpkin Lilium+

coulda used some R units for easy ranking oh well :V

Aidoru
03-29-2017, 10:52 PM
Looks like unity player just decided to randomly stop working out of nowhere too so I can't even get on anymore.

edit: Seems like Firefox updated without my knowledge inbetween this morning and now or something, so I had to get the old version to get unity working again.

Biodeamon
03-29-2017, 11:00 PM
Does anyon know where to get witches candy? I noticed there was an exchange in the shop but I only see the valentines event as active...

Aidoru
03-29-2017, 11:00 PM
Does anyon know where to get witches candy? I noticed there was an exchange in the shop but I only see the valentines event as active...

I had assumed that was the last event.

AgentFakku
03-29-2017, 11:39 PM
Looks like unity player just decided to randomly stop working out of nowhere too so I can't even get on anymore.

edit: Seems like Firefox updated without my knowledge inbetween this morning and now or something, so I had to get the old version to get unity working again.

I was wondering about dat when I log in after a hiatus

and the settings went default again

Seoyuki
03-30-2017, 01:09 AM
Yeah, all my settings got reset to default as well. Though the recruit page for BGR actually loads quickly for me now, so that's nice. Before it took near 2 minutes just to load the recruit page the first few times. Also I really wish I could get just one Acht from plat draw already. I've drawn so many times now and just nothing.

Aidoru
04-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Is new mop up is even doable for free players on hard? Stage 5 is a nightmare, seems to be RNG based on whether you can stun/seal the enemy or not.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Is new mop up is even doable for free players on hard? Stage 5 is a nightmare, seems to be RNG based on whether you can stun/seal the enemy or not.

You can. Lisette and Elena (both of them story girls) have either a 75% to Seal (which disables her healing) or to poison (which helps killing her). If you use two of them each you're pretty much guaranteed to keep her poisoned and sealed until she dies. :)

Seoyuki
04-18-2017, 07:42 PM
So we finally got the Faith event. Never thought I'd see a rep event again. To my surprise, while I've only got the first scene for her, it's not censored.

SeraSeraSera
04-19-2017, 02:54 AM
Yeah, they seem to have cleaned up whatever issue it was that plagued them for the last 3 months.

Hopefully they'll continue now with regular events.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-19-2017, 04:19 AM
Enjoying my first event in BGR so far, but a quick question from a newbie:
Is it the same Stamina to Reputation for every quest? Seems that way so far to me, which means getting Protection drained is really the only penalty to not running the highest difficulty map, right?
My team has some trouble clearing the harder map once their protection starts to wear down, and I don't know if sending them to the church for 30 minutes every 4 fights is worth it if I can just farm a map they can clear without protection.

SeraSeraSera
04-19-2017, 04:55 AM
If you bless them in church after every fight it only takes 30 seconds. It's a bit annoying but that way it doesn't take up much time.

The reputation, xp and silver reward is constant per AP spent so yes, doing lower maps doesn't cost you anything in that regard. It's still preferably to do the harder maps as the drop rate for them is higher and you get a (low) chance of having the Ioros robe drop.

The robe is a pretty good armour with hp, defense and movement speed on it

Bloodsport Bloom
04-19-2017, 05:28 AM
If you bless them in church after every fight it only takes 30 seconds. It's a bit annoying but that way it doesn't take up much time.

The reputation, xp and silver reward is constant per AP spent so yes, doing lower maps doesn't cost you anything in that regard. It's still preferably to do the harder maps as the drop rate for them is higher and you get a (low) chance of having the Ioros robe drop.

Thanks for the tips! I'll try and keep the blessing in after every fight thing drilled in as a habit from now on.

moevora
04-25-2017, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the tips! I'll try and keep the blessing in after every fight thing drilled in as a habit from now on.

i guess your comment was a foreshadowing of the new daily event huh... I rarely do blessing tho, unless it is against tough enemy.. now I have to do blessing for the event..

SeraSeraSera
04-25-2017, 08:44 AM
120 blessing a day with 15 girls is 8 battles. Pretty easy to get them all.

To get the last helmet you need to clear god+++ stage 15 times. 1200 AP in total. xD

Oh well, the new event is fairly rewarding besides that so I'm happy. :)

Unregisteredhh
05-02-2017, 06:39 AM
Hi . I have problem always when i download the game i click install but it says game didnt installed i try many ways but it dosnt fix yet i have samsung grand duos android 4.2.2

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 04:35 AM
✽ The maintenance was extended by 30 minutes. Compensation (AP potion(10)×1) was sent to the present box.

Well guys, don't go spending that all in one place.

Aidoru
05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
Well this game probably has one of the worst rerun/revival/whatever you want to call it type of events of what I've played. You can't get another + version of Elina if you already got her before and with only 11 exchangeable, you can't even get a regular UR without using a rank up ticket. Lame, they should have let us who've gotten her before at least get an extra regular R to be able to get her regular UR. Now I'm gonna have 3 slots taken up because of incomplete unit.

oracus
06-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Where do I get rank up tickets​? I found a few mini tickets but nothing that will get me a full ticket anytime soon

Aidoru
06-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Where do I get rank up tickets​? I found a few mini tickets but nothing that will get me a full ticket anytime soon

From events.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 04:30 AM
Well, even though the thread is dead, I guess I could let you guys know we got marriage finally.

Aidoru
06-07-2017, 07:46 AM
Good luck getting anything but the 1mil silver one from missions tab.

1.5k for magic gems (or whatever they were called, I forgot) for free players and about 10k nutaku gold for those who are willing to pay for a game that might die any week. Forget getting 3 a month, you'll be lucky to get 1 a month.

They really were picking up the pace only to have it drop again right after.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=Aidoru;75840]10k nutaku gold/QUOTE]

Exaggerating just a tiny bit. They cost 980 gold not 10k. :(

Aidoru.
06-07-2017, 10:30 AM
[QUOTE=Aidoru;75840]10k nutaku gold/QUOTE]

Exaggerating just a tiny bit. They cost 980 gold not 10k. :(

Yea, that was my bad, was in a hurry and meant to say 1k gold. Got 10 dollars mixed up as 10k Nutaku gold.

AgentFakku
06-07-2017, 03:39 PM
I dropped the game. I couldn't figure out why it was crashing Fire Fox which had my unity

plus, settings kept resetting.

Aidoru
06-07-2017, 03:58 PM
You most likely updated your firefox or it updated itself. I had to redownload an older version because mine updated without my knowledge. This was quite a while back though.

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 12:55 AM
I dropped the game. I couldn't figure out why it was crashing Fire Fox which had my unity

plus, settings kept resetting.

Idk, I just play mine on chrome with web gl and it works fine.

Draghorn
06-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Yeah, I do all the Nutaku stuff through Chrome at this point. (My FireFox is overloaded anyway.) But yeah, I've been away from Brave Girl Ravens for quite a while cause it seemed ho have a really hard time loading on my computer. Only just now taking a peak back at it.

Hentaika
06-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Game is usually freezing up my browser after it finishes loading for like 15 seconds, then browser starts responding again..

Not sure if it's problem for everyone or it's just me.

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 10:31 AM
Looks like they're back on the old track on skipping seasonal exclusive gacha girls. Was hoping for at least one but neither exclusive of Nina or Tanya. Well at least we still got Pure Brigitte from the event.

And that Expert++, wow you need some decent DPS for that.

nick
06-17-2017, 02:06 PM
what the hell do I equip in the top left corner next to bp200/200? it's really irritating how it's just an empty box that could be helping me if I had something equipped. it just brings me to a list of my units

SeraSeraSera
06-17-2017, 03:22 PM
You equip god weapons there. (God weapons are special weapons mostly gotten through the mopping-up battles which have skills).

You have to equip the god weapon on your middle leader, then when you click the box and get the list of your units you chose the commander and then the weapon. That allows you to use its skill for those bp200/200. :)

Aidoru
06-17-2017, 03:22 PM
You need to equip a god weapon onto your leader. You should get a R god weapon from the story. Every other one so far is from events and missable.

AgentFakku
07-17-2017, 12:03 PM
might go back to this game

not doing for events but for H since I was "stealing" someone's H GIFs who was a really heavy Nutaku play thru Anime Sharing

felt guilty so I decided to only play to collect gurls and H (oh shit, dat means I hafta to do events lol)

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 03:11 PM
You're not missing much, just a rerun event that's gonna be going on for another week because updates are now every 2 weeks now. Honestly not sure how this game is still alive.

All I literally do is log in and use my stamina and log off. I don't even do my dailies.

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 09:50 AM
They're basically giving out a free gacha girl daily so you might as well log in if you're still playing to get the recruit badge. Also half AP for 2 weeks jeez.

A new girl in exclusive and all regular girls have been removed from gacha. Helps a lot but at the same time there goes my EXP from exchange.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 10:45 AM
They're basically giving out a free gacha girl daily so you might as well log in if you're still playing to get the recruit badge. Also half AP for 2 weeks jeez.

A new girl in exclusive and all regular girls have been removed from gacha. Helps a lot but at the same time there goes my EXP from exchange.

hi there is no voice audio in the newest update right? did they remove it?

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Not sure, I don't even remember the last time I had audio on for this game.

MalusCorvus
08-04-2017, 02:55 AM
So, I finally got back to BGR after quite a while of absence, and I discovered that there was a "marriage ring" one could acquire by spending 1 million silver. Naturally, as part of the reason I like BGR is the detailed personalities of each character, I had to acquire this ring to make one lucky waifu an actual wife.

Of course, I decided that the best way to spend this 1M silver, which I already had, was by using the 10K silver recruit, Exchange the standard units for EXP, and Enhance/Rank Up the unique units. Over, and over, and over, and over... It was easily the most boring thing I'd ever done in the game.

I had hoped it would remain so... then I saw the special mission where you have to get a score of 99,999 cumulative total... and I can only get 200-400 per run...

Aidoru
08-04-2017, 07:45 AM
If you had logged in a few days earlier, there was a shop that would allow you to buy random stuff for silver, somethings were up and over 1mil.

And for the SSR ticket in the missions, you can easily achieve it by using 1~5 single strong units as the leader/commander that have high enough defense to survive or take 1 damage from everything and putting all your -move gear on them and have them kill everything that walks into it range. Move gear might be unnecessary if they don't kill too fast, don't want to kill the enemy commander. Enemies have a unlimited spawn so they will just keep running spawning for you to kill for points until the timer runs out. Repeat til achieved. Points are purely determined by kill, irrelevant of level, getting it too high will make it unnecessarily harder to achieve the reward.

MalusCorvus
08-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I heard about the silver shop in chat.

As for that mission, I can accomplish that simply by waiting to deploy my units - my leaders can hold out before the time limit is up, and then I deploy my units in the last ten seconds or so. Winning or losing the match is irrelevant, I gather?

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Winning makes the units harder, so you do not want to win until you are close to 90k. Then you can start winning to get the Honour Stone degrees.

Aidoru
08-08-2017, 01:49 PM
And we're back onto the empty track.

Several summer swimsuit girls in mop up (super easy) and several new girls in the event, but no new girls added again.

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 03:49 AM
And we're back onto the empty track.

Several summer swimsuit girls in mop up (super easy) and several new girls in the event, but no new girls added again.

Better prepare to move to DMM if you want any real content. Wouldn't be surprised if our version shuts down soon.

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 03:32 PM
I better to take some pics

Aidoru
10-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Despite the game being pretty much near its end, or so it seems, it's still getting game updates... weird.

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Just started this game and i really enjoy the art style
but Is anyone having a problem with the gaming replaying parts over and over again in a loop it kept sending me back to rosa's H-scene

Aidoru
10-18-2017, 07:47 AM
And to no one's surprise, we get a reprint Halloween event and same exclusive Halloween Michelle gacha unit.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 11:23 AM
And to no one's surprise, we get a reprint Halloween event and same exclusive Halloween Michelle gacha unit.

It's more surprising that this game is somehow still not shutdown with how much it gets neglected.

Eliont
10-19-2017, 11:53 PM
Someone have Kristia with SSR scene unlocked?

zeroshiki
10-20-2017, 10:42 AM
Someone have Kristia with SSR scene unlocked?

Yes I got it.

Jeffrey Uy
10-21-2017, 11:19 PM
BraveGirl Raven is dying? T_T

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 10:11 PM
I'll reinstall if Rosa comes back

Aidoru
10-22-2017, 11:27 PM
That makes no sense. She was never here to begin with.

Eliont
10-23-2017, 10:48 PM
Well, in DMM there are event when you can get Rosa second scene.

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 02:34 AM
Well, in DMM there are event when you can get Rosa second scene.

Tell me more she's the only character i like implied milf incest a best

Eliont
10-25-2017, 09:18 PM
Ask someone who plays on dmm, i don't know details.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 03:45 PM
No one talks about it, but there is currently the replay of the halloween event which allow to get a pumpkin version of Lilium and three quite nice SSR items.

Aidoru
10-26-2017, 03:54 PM
I did talk about it, an entire week ago.

Eliont
10-26-2017, 11:00 PM
I managet to snatch Halloween Michelle and record all eight her stories =)

Jeffrey Uy
10-31-2017, 08:58 PM
No offense but is it me or this game is getting boring?

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 12:55 AM
No offense but is it me or this game is getting boring?

You aren't the only one. All they've been doing is the bare minimum for events. Translate the maps and release. They didn't translate the new girls or add new story events or anything. I'm surprised the game is still even active. Now with MWA closing, this game is probably on the chopping block. Considering probably no one is paying real money to get anything in the game.

Jeffrey Uy
11-01-2017, 12:58 AM
You aren't the only one. All they've been doing is the bare minimum for events. Translate the maps and release. They didn't translate the new girls or add new story events or anything. I'm surprised the game is still even active. Now with MWA closing, this game is probably on the chopping block. Considering probably no one is paying real money to get anything in the game.

Yeah, I also wonder when will they update the story. I do enjoy getting new characters but the event is boring now. I might going to quit playing this game at the end of the year if hey didn't make any progress. *sigh* This is my first Nutaku game.

MWA?

EDIT: I'm going to quit playing this game. I'm getting bored now. I am going to miss my Wife Elle though. Thank You for the time I spend playing Brave Girl Raven and goodbye.

Aidoru
11-01-2017, 03:10 PM
They won't update the story, it's been over half a year. They probably don't have any translators, that's why we don't even get any characters let alone story for events. If they had followed DMM properly, we would have a new event every week.

I barely play this anymore either, I still log on and use my AP during events that actually have shops since it's really fast to get through all your AP but events like right now I couldn't care less about. I don't even care to touch daily missions, I'll accept rewards for those I complete but I don't intentionally try to complete any.

SeraSeraSera
11-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Anybody playing on DMM and maybe with an english speaking guild there?

Ib Guertena
04-24-2018, 10:15 AM
What's beyond Coorain Castle Assault III?

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 11:52 AM
This is being shut down now. Does anyone have scenes collected?

Aidoru
06-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Well they sure took their time with that and no compensation for any other games mentioned, yet at least.

Locutus
06-01-2018, 05:58 PM
This is being shut down now. Does anyone have scenes collected?I was going to start saving scenes immediately, but currently the game just gives me an error and doesn't load =/

Well they sure took their time with that and no compensation for any other games mentioned, yet at least.They probably had the rights to game under contract for like the last ~9 months (at least). If they had it they might as well use it, probably didn't cost much to just rotate some garrison events after all. But now it's run out and because they've let it dwindle it's not worth renewing it.

Arkinum
06-04-2018, 11:30 AM
I liked the narrative of this game. Unfortunately its gameplay was just too boring and grindy to stay with it.

As for the CG's, I think they can be gotten at E-Hentai Galleries.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 05:18 PM
I liked the narrative of this game. Unfortunately its gameplay was just too boring and grindy to stay with it.

As for the CG's, I think they can be gotten at E-Hentai Galleries.

Scenes with text are not available there.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 05:41 AM
Shame the game got neglected and is now shutting down. I'm playing the Japanese version right now and my experience with the English version is really helping a lot. There's waaaay more stuff compared to our version and it's not too hard to get into if you've played our version. So many new characters and many of the older ones like Adelite, Shirley, Charlotte, etc. now have updated and/or "upgraded?" versions as well.

I highly suggest checking it out. There's some info on the wiki on how to get the DMM version up and running.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 12:29 PM
I highly suggest checking it out. There's some info on the wiki on how to get the DMM version up and running.
A great amount of the people who plays these games (myself included) just play it for the scenes and that they are in English, like the guy above said, you can check those scenes in sad panda but you cant read the text nor even hear the VAs. Game play value, its just your average grind units, auto clear everything else, but in the art aspect its very well done.

Overlurker
06-11-2018, 02:11 AM
This is one of my favorites in Nutaku, Aigis, Sengoku, and now this, couldn't care much about gameplay, but the story, the art, AND EVEN THE BGM, is on point! Sad to see it go, any way to rip out the text, the voice, and the BGM for this.

Also, I'll never find out what is happening to Blanc Monarchy, and the Demonia.... damn.:sad:

curious
06-17-2018, 02:56 PM
uh, just checked it out. it still loads and fought normally. sadly, it has no updates just like ever.
shame that those simpler rpgs like this, hitsuji, x-something seem to be all fading. :C

Unregistered
06-17-2018, 09:58 PM
uh, just checked it out. it still loads and fought normally. sadly, it has no updates just like ever.
shame that those simpler rpgs like this, hitsuji, x-something seem to be all fading. :C

Pretty dead, it's shutting down the last day of July (because they never bothered to update it for over a year, no real events for over a year, just equipment).

Every time they did a revival event with real units people came back, but, they just couldn't be bothered to put in any effort.

Hentaika
06-18-2018, 06:21 AM
Well, this one was pretty obvious to die... surprised it lived longer than Aigis.

Last time I played it was a year ago and even then people already mentioned that the game is doomed to be closed - game was just ignored with only a couple repeated events here and there.

It was pretty good, but it was obvious nutaku just gave up on it...

A Time to Screw
06-18-2018, 07:25 PM
They never even bothered to remove the redraw censorship after the controversy at launch, even after all those years.

Plenty of players and even web news outlets like LewdGamers reported on the dumb redraw censorship, but even after they acknowledged their mistake and said they'd look into getting it undone as soon as possible, they just did nothing as the playbase bleeded away.
It's very much just like how Nutaku Aigis killed itself at launch with censorship. The difference is, Aigis at least tried in a last ditch effort to reintroduce cut characters. Years too late, but at least they tried.

So once again, anotha one with censorship at launch, and anotha one to bite da dust.

When will they learn? Time and time again. Nutaku need to realize that they have to get it right the first time. Or else it's bust for niche DMM games like these.
THat's okay though, they've since stopped pursuing DMM games anyways :smirk:

MalusCorvus
07-21-2018, 05:19 PM
Ugh, I wish I'd spent more time with BGR before... I was just lucky I checked my e-mail and saw that it was closing down. Now I'm scrambling to see as many story and H-scenes as I can... and save them if possible. I don't know if anyone else has been working on that...

Locutus
07-21-2018, 06:30 PM
Ugh, I wish I'd spent more time with BGR before... I was just lucky I checked my e-mail and saw that it was closing down. Now I'm scrambling to see as many story and H-scenes as I can... and save them if possible. I don't know if anyone else has been working on that...I'm working on saving them myself, with a priority on H-scenes obviously. Outside of the obvious time requirement the main problem I'm having is running out of affection items.

Eliont
07-21-2018, 10:28 PM
Already saved all characters story and hscenes.

Locutus
07-21-2018, 11:11 PM
Already saved all characters story and hscenes.Oh my word, I hadn't even thought to check. My hero, thank you.

MalusCorvus
07-22-2018, 04:08 AM
Already saved all characters story and hscenes.

Just found that out myself, although there's at least one you're missing - Rose's. At least, as far as I can tell. There may be others, I haven't fully reviewed what you've already saved.

Gotta say though, that takes a load off my mind. Now I can focus on getting through the main story (such as it is, anyway), screencaping a few of my favorite scenes, and generally just satisfying my curiosity...

DrunkMonkGar
07-28-2018, 09:10 AM
Argh, I didn't want to think about this game going away, but I forced myself to face it and now have every girl at UR and 200+ affection. Now to carve a chunk of time to read all their stories.

Unregistered
07-28-2018, 12:50 PM
Oh well, more tears in the ocean. Just another reminder that any company that kills games is not a company you want to give money to.

MalusCorvus
07-28-2018, 06:34 PM
I think I've spent more time on this in the past few days that I have in the past year. As it turns out... I really like this game. I mean, I did before, too - there's a lot of work put into the art, into the story, into the characters. It's just... it's on Unity. There are a finite number of computers+browsers I have access to that can actually run it well. That, and I don't care for the combat much. Much of the player input is in the preparation and the battles themselves are rather simplistic.

In the meantime, I'm doing much as DrunkMonkGar did, and am leveling up, ranking up, and feeling up (pun intended) all the girls. I'm also recording random things like backgrounds, voices (for now just Francette, the girl I put a ring on, I plan to do Elena and Adelite next), music... just, everything I might possibly want to look on in the future.

Yeah, I don't take games being taken down very well. Things like this are why I have a motto of, "If it's on the internet and you like it, save everything." Happens a lot on Nutaku, I notice, and it seems the reasons are similar to why Millennium War Aigis got taken down - the devs did things too conservatively and didn't devote the proper resources to the English version (being hesitant to take risks is, so I hear, a common thing with Japanese corporations). Thus, there wasn't enough interest.

Koshkha
07-29-2018, 03:49 AM
It's funny to see how some people complain about "Nutaku never learning on their mistakes", because the ones who never learn is players themselves - the ones who keep Nutaku afloat by giving them money, playing their games, even simply visiting their site. I mean, Nutaku already proven themselves being bad at management, support, basically everything (except from PR). And yet people continue throwing their money at them...

siddartha
08-01-2018, 11:00 PM
and... its gone.

Aidoru
08-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Was there any compensation for other games? I kind of forgot about this.

MalusCorvus
08-03-2018, 03:36 PM
It's funny to see how some people complain about "Nutaku never learning on their mistakes", because the ones who never learn is players themselves - the ones who keep Nutaku afloat by giving them money, playing their games, even simply visiting their site. I mean, Nutaku already proven themselves being bad at management, support, basically everything (except from PR). And yet people continue throwing their money at them...

Well, I blame the devs. Although not as much as I blame the devs of Aigis. In this case, it kinda just seems like they got in over their heads...

Dargor
08-04-2018, 11:30 PM
I don't know why people hate nutaku so much. They just lend their servers to other devs/publishers for a part of their earnings. Nutaku can promote the game on social media, their front page, heck, even fake the ranking to attract more people, but after that it's all on the publishers hands to keep their players happy and interested.
To put thing in an example, imagine Nutaku as a shopping mall and the games as stores. If a stores offers shitty/overpriced products, it's not the mall's fault, it's the store's fault. But Nutaku it's not completely blameless.

If a publisher determines that a game it's not profitable anymore and decides to take it down, most of the time (most) it's not Nutaku's fault. Some of the games I played and why I think the closed:
- Aigis: According to the publishers, the game wasn't profitable anymore so they took it down. Nutaku negotiated with them because they knew Aigis was one of their most known games and it's closure would affect their reliability (and it did).
- X-overd: After a few months they had a low playerbase so they weren't getting the amount of money they were expecting.
- Sengoku Providence: The game was killed by the devs from the pre-release because of the greedy management that it had from beginning to end.
- Brave Girls Raven xR: No major updates for over a year, playerbase died out = no profit = closure. What many people wonder it's What took it so long to die?
- Idol Wars: The main mechanic of the game was the PVP. A broken matching system put a casual production against a full-of-whales production, which made PVP a one sided massacre. That scared away many players, and not having anyone to show off your superior wallet made the game boring even for whales.
- Osawari Island: The game was a time bomb since it's closure on DMM.
I don't know about the other games since I didn't play them.

Koshkha
08-05-2018, 08:37 AM
Following your comparison with a shopping mall - a few questions:
- imagine yourself that an accident happened - the wall collapsed and somebody got hurt - who to blame, the shopkeeper (who rented that place) or a mall owner (who didn't cared about condition of that wall)?
- if shops are going bancrupt one-by-one because of the scarce profit and rare customers - who to blame, the shopkeeper (who rented that place) or a mall owner (who build his mall in some very inconvinient place)?

MSA
08-05-2018, 11:58 AM
I don't know why people hate nutaku so much. They just lend their servers to other devs/publishers for a part of their earnings. Nutaku can promote the game on social media, their front page, heck, even fake the ranking to attract more people, but after that it's all on the publishers hands to keep their players happy and interested.
To put thing in an example, imagine Nutaku as a shopping mall and the games as stores. If a stores offers shitty/overpriced products, it's not the mall's fault, it's the store's fault. But Nutaku it's not completely blameless.

If a publisher determines that a game it's not profitable anymore and decides to take it down, most of the time (most) it's not Nutaku's fault. Some of the games I played and why I think the closed:
- Brave Girls Raven xR: No major updates for over a year, playerbase died out = no profit = closure. What many people wonder it's What took it so long to die?

If you think about why BGR didn't have any major updates for over a year, you can put a lot of the blame on Nutaku...

In the end, it boiled down to money for the following reasons:
1. Low player count - BGR wasn't the easiest game to get into. It had long story scenes (2minutes+ per scene, up to 15 minutes of just reading for the 6 scenes). There was a significant learning curve. Less players = less potential people who would pay.

2. Generous - It was easy picking up exclusive and platinum tickets. At one point, you could pick up a platinum ticket every 3 days just for logging in. Free tickets = no one makes in game purchases. Not only that, you would piss players off if you take them away.

3. Content - The next event in the game happened to involve loli versions of several key characters. Seeing how Nutaku had a loli-ban at the time, they weren't going to go ahead with that event. And by the time the loli-ban got lifted, Nutaku was already busy with other titles.

4. Resources - There were other DMM games running. Translators weren't an infinite resource. And if each new character means an extra half an hour of content for 2 new characters per event, it can be kind of costly if the translators take 10 times as long to convert the moonrunes to English.

So. In the end, because Nutaku barely made any money in the first 3 months, they just quit before they did anything. Hence a long period of nothing happening. But they had so much time before the license expired that they could have TRIED something.

1. If they took a slight loss and burst released a bunch of character content, the generous nature of the game would have solved itself as the players used whatever tickets they had in storage. Afterwards, just continue hosting exclusive characters and the players would have to fork over the dough. Long periods of time with nothing happening means players just build up wealth and you dig yourself further in a hole.

2. If the content was questionable, hop over it like they did in Aigis with Elyse.

3. If you're lacking resources, then those 5-6 DMM games that shut down should have had translators freed up. Considering every other game on the site doesn't need a translator since they're already in English, try using these guys more.

4. Even though the game had a learning curve, it had an all-world chat. Keep the content fresh and new faces would keep showing up and a veteran would definitely help them along.

The game was a good game. Many players think that it is well made. But no, the idea of putting more money into a game that hadn't left the ground the moment it was released was too unpalatable for Nutaku. So they just let it linger to earn passive income until the license ran out.

Basically, your Nutaku as a mall example is flawed. Aside from being told where they can operate and having customers provided by the malls, shops are expected to be completely self-sufficient.

That's not the case here. Certain shops need additional resources from Nutaku, so Nutaku ends up being more like a franchise (corporate actually but that's way too high-level a concept) headquarters who's responsible for dictating how a shop under it will run. It's not like the shop has its own translators and programmers, they were all provided by HQ. And HQ has those specialists working on other games too. If headquarters doesn't give a shop the resources it needs to survive and expand, then HQ is the one to blame when the shop is forced to shutter its doors because no one is going in. The only failing of the game was that it didn't attract a massive playerbase the instant it was released.

MalusCorvus
08-13-2018, 05:01 PM
If you think about why BGR didn't have any major updates for over a year, you can put a lot of the blame on Nutaku...

In the end, it boiled down to money for the following reasons:

You seem to have a different idea than I of what Nutaku can actually do. For example, does Nutaku actually provide the translators, or is it all on the devs? What I've seen suggests its the latter. You seem say Nutaku has a lot of control over the games - is there proof of this? It's not like they wanted Aigis (for example) to get taken down, but it seems it's not really up to them.

From what I heard, BGR had issues because the devs only had one translator working on things. Now, you could say, "Nutaku should lend a few people," but that would require them to work closely with the devs, and basically have creative control over the English version of a game, and I'm not sure if devs would be willing to give them that.

Nutaku is, as I understand it, a publisher. Their job is marketing. But in the case of BGR, they stopped getting content for them to market. And even if stores are expected to be self-sufficient, how many of them are expected to open a product's packaging and modify the contents?

MSA
08-13-2018, 11:05 PM
You seem to have a different idea than I of what Nutaku can actually do. For example, does Nutaku actually provide the translators, or is it all on the devs? What I've seen suggests its the latter. You seem say Nutaku has a lot of control over the games - is there proof of this? It's not like they wanted Aigis (for example) to get taken down, but it seems it's not really up to them.

From what I heard, BGR had issues because the devs only had one translator working on things. Now, you could say, "Nutaku should lend a few people," but that would require them to work closely with the devs, and basically have creative control over the English version of a game, and I'm not sure if devs would be willing to give them that.

Nutaku is, as I understand it, a publisher. Their job is marketing. But in the case of BGR, they stopped getting content for them to market. And even if stores are expected to be self-sufficient, how many of them are expected to open a product's packaging and modify the contents?

All you need to do is to consider the censored scenes. You know, the loli's with the massive racks. That was done by someone in-house in Nutaku. It seems reasonable that the devs were consulted for the complicated stuff like the marriage system, but they were happy to take a step back and let Nutaku handle the localization of the game.

I mean, consider Kamihime's generosity where the Devs have an active hand in the game, and compare it to the skinflint response that Nutaku has with the other DMM titles. Which do you think is the one where Nutaku needs to pony up their own dough?

I can't profess to having the agreements on hand. But you can use logic to consider the history. First of all, Nutaku was founded in 2015. A Canadian company. Not Japanese. Now consider that Nutaku SOMEHOW managed to enter an agreement with DMM and now has the right to host several of DMM's top titles. Either some amazing negotiating had taken place, or a no-name company with a bit of money to burn offered something to those devs. Mainly, they would provide help in bringing those games over to the West. What did that help normally entail? They probably offered to take care of the translation in addition to navigating the legal quagmire and offering the usual hosting service. After all, translation is not cheap. Most Japanese companies don't bring their games to the West BECAUSE it's not worth the cost, not because they're not interested.

But if you keep a few on staff, and keep the work flowing to them, you can basically consolidate the cost. Not only that, Nutaku speaks the language, knows the laws, and they're not a US company (which have a reputation of being pricey). So all Nutaku has to do is claim that they can localize a game for cheap, point to the other game developers that have signed on, have the developers pledge the very basics of tech support. With that, the developers will have the impression that they can sit back and relax and their game will appear in the wider world while money will flow to their pockets. Nutaku is the one who will take care of the heavy lifting.

Here's the rub. Nutaku is a new publisher. It's not known as a translating company, it doesn't have a long list of successful titles. The Canadian company is basically like a Chinese contractor who placed the lowest bid. Trusting in it to make your game successful is basically taking a leap of faith.

...Yeah, the long list of shuttered games shows that the dev's trust was misplaced. Nutaku will claim that it was too soon, and that the Western world was just starting to get used to the idea of anime in games. But most of us know that the publisher's questionable quality, tight purse, and overwhelming greed isn't helping matters at all.

Arkinum
08-14-2018, 04:19 AM
@ MSA

Dude..... I haven't seen this level of denial in a long while..... Yes, Nutaku could have done things differently, but I don't think that would have changed much at the end of the day. And I'm pretty sure they don't have the level of influence that you think they do.

While I don't disagree that Nutaku and developers have their faults, passing all the blame to everyone but the consumer is kind of ignorant. The stuff you mentioned is just trivial stuff that would have been worked out given enough time. All these companies are in to make money. People just didn't spend enough money, which is fine because that is just the way the market works.

It really dosen't have to be more complicated than that.

MSA
08-14-2018, 05:47 PM
Dude..... I haven't seen this level of denial in a long while..... Yes, Nutaku could have done things differently, but I don't think that would have changed much at the end of the day. And I'm pretty sure they don't have the level of influence that you think they do.

While I don't disagree that Nutaku and developers have their faults, passing all the blame to everyone but the consumer is kind of ignorant. The stuff you mentioned is just trivial stuff that would have been worked out given enough time. All these companies are in to make money. People just didn't spend enough money, which is fine because that is just the way the market works.

It really dosen't have to be more complicated than that.

I know, right? I'm using facts that you can find when you look for BGR stuff, and filling in the blanks with what a logical business would think, but people still pretend that a game going for an entire year without new content is because Nutaku was handcuffed and the devs were sitting on it.

No, the devs did good work with the original title and porting the marriage system over.

Nutaku, on the other hand...I'm not sure what you can call it when a publisher refuses to localize more content and hides a game that they're responsible for in the darkest corner of the site. "Of course, it's Nutaku..." comes to mind.

Arkinum
08-14-2018, 07:26 PM
OK you piqued my interest. Where and when did Nutaku "refuses to localize more content". As for the "darkest corner", I know what your getting at. But it still doesn't change the fact that the game stopped being popular (if it really was to begin with).

MSA
08-14-2018, 11:54 PM
OK you piqued my interest. Where and when did Nutaku "refuses to localize more content". As for the "darkest corner", I know what your getting at. But it still doesn't change the fact that the game stopped being popular (if it really was to begin with).

Nutaku BGR didn't get new characters or story for an entire year. The content was there, the story had an extra 9 chapters worth. All that was needed was a translation.

Right until the end, maintenance occurred every 2 weeks with proper gacha and event changeups.

Now then, the one who was responsible for translating the content was...Nutaku. Look up SuperHippo and you'll see that localization wasn't the responsibility of the Japanese developers.

...Anyway, from your language that's practically arguing for the sake of arguing, it's pretty obvious you haven't even played BGR, why are you even on this thread anyway? Instead of kicking a dead game for the laughs, find a better use for your time.

Arkinum
08-15-2018, 07:28 PM
I wouldn't call rotating what was already there a big deal.

Dosen't mean that the developer gave the rights to the new content. I don't see why Nutaku would waste resources keeping a game on life support if the only thing they had to do was translate content 0_o...

Unregistered
08-12-2020, 01:36 AM
Really curious if anyone will even respond to this but hey, I figured why not try? Anyway, I played this game a couple of years ago and recently got in the mood to revisit it. Does anyone know at all if it can still be played since it's been shut down and all.

gigantosaurus
09-15-2020, 11:47 PM
Really curious if anyone will even respond to this but hey, I figured why not try? Anyway, I played this game a couple of years ago and recently got in the mood to revisit it. Does anyone know at all if it can still be played since it's been shut down and all.

ht tp://bg-r.mimolette.co.jp/selectsvr.html

Unregistered
09-29-2021, 10:52 PM
It's now on its last maintenance... Shutdown already announced by the end of October