PDA

View Full Version : Bought a 10x normal pachinko and got nothing?

ChoyHole
12-15-2016, 04:05 PM
I got the 35k 10x pachinko, and i got the popup that shows what you got, but in the market i have no items at all. I've restarted multiple times. any ideas?

Drip
12-15-2016, 04:20 PM
I got the 35k 10x pachinko, and i got the popup that shows what you got, but in the market i have no items at all. I've restarted multiple times. any ideas?
I had the same with the Epic Pachinko today, 5,000 Nutaku Gold gone on a 10x game and a couple of single pulls. No guaranteed girl, no items, nothing. :(
And I was really hoping for a Christmas Arcana, even though chances to pull her were slim since there are still several other girls I didn't get.

Doominica
12-15-2016, 04:35 PM
I had the same with the Epic Pachinko today, 5,000 Nutaku Gold gone on a 10x game and a couple of single pulls. No guaranteed girl, no items, nothing. :(
And I was really hoping for a Christmas Arcana, even though chances to pull her were slim since there are still several other girls I didn't get.

I did the same. And I bought 2 of them so 10 000 Nutaku gold. Have already mailed in to Nutaku about it though. Seems like the pachinko got bugged with the Christmas update. Hopefully they will fix it asap. And either we get refunded the kobans we used or we get our gold back.

Greetingz
12-15-2016, 04:36 PM

There is currently a bug at the pachinko machine known by the community, sadly It won't be fixed probaly untill tomorrow. I don't know if they give anything back for this, but it would be best to discuss your issue with Jessie. That will give directly feedback almost.

So for now. DON'T DO ANYTHING IN PACHINKO.

valfris
12-15-2016, 07:03 PM
damn I wasted 1,5kk cash till I realized I didn't get anything, well at least ain't kobans I guess but still sux coz I'm gettin empty of books to lvl up my girls :(

JessieChan
12-16-2016, 04:29 AM
Here is a message from Kinkoid:

"Hello,

Thank you ALL for reporting this and sorry to cause you this inconvenience.
We had a small problem, but we will take responsibility and compensate all of you.

Thank for playing our game <3
Kinkoid"

:p
Bug is fixed and compensations are coming!

Drip
12-16-2016, 04:57 AM
YAY! Thank you! Just tested a single pull from the epic machine, and can confirm it worked.
Now crossing fingers and hoping for a christmas Arcana when I do the 10x game!

SFro
12-17-2016, 05:20 AM
When are we supposed to get our kobans refunded? I thought when the announcement went out it would be instant, but I guess not?

Kinkoid
12-17-2016, 06:19 AM
When are we supposed to get our kobans refunded? I thought when the announcement went out it would be instant, but I guess not?

This is odd, all players got refunded with a +20% 'sorry for the inconvenience" bonus.

Please pm me your player id and we'll investigate your case.

JessieChan
12-20-2016, 03:38 AM

Hello,
As you are Guest in the Forum, I cannot contact you via Private Message.

All players, that had lost money or kobans, were refunded! Maybe you didn't notice on time? :)

Jessie

SFro
12-20-2016, 03:53 AM
I actually registered an account to PM Kinkoid a couple days ago! And I most definitely spent the kobans well before the announcement.