PDA

View Full Version : How do the three newest Nutaku releases compare to older ones?

VortexMagus
12-17-2016, 04:36 PM
Brave Girl Raven, X-Overd, and Sengoku Providence.

Gimme your thoughts on them!

Which has the best H-Scenes? Which are the least pay2win? Which have the best pseudo-gameplay? Do you like them better than older Nutaku favorites like Osawari Island and Flower Knight Girl?

Aidoru
12-17-2016, 07:21 PM
I rarely check the h-scenes in the games, honestly I don't like much to any of them as I've never been fond of VN/eroge style h-scenes, unless fully animated like the eroge Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~

FKG has to be the least pay2win game of the 5, as it has no PvP system and you can pretty much get all event girls without having to spend real money assuming you started on time. I would say X-Overd is pretty close too based on the first couple weeks I tried, but I quit shortly after so I'm not sure about future content. Then BGR in the middle. Osawari is next to last, a game where you probably won't ever win a top rank event unit being a free player, with the amount of stamina potions needed, booster girls and limited spots on the rankings board where you're basically against a bunch of whales, let's not forget never maxing out of girl's skill because you probably won't ever get enough copies from capturing them let alone gacha. SenPro is obviously on the bottom with how they turned the game into.

Not really sure how to interpret "best pseudo-gameplay", but if I had to guess, then that goes to X-Overd, a game that tries to be a standard RPG turn base battle game but in the end, ends up being another auto battle with strongest skill set as default where you get a bunch of skills you'll never use.

My current main games are BGR and FKG. I do like BGR more than FKG. I dropped X-Overd and Osawari already and in process of playing SenPro, but likely to drop soon.

Dorei0sama
12-17-2016, 11:01 PM
Arguably, the least pay2win would be x-overd. Stamina recover in xoverd is super fast and girl can be easily collected through gacha. However gameplay is not as good as fkg and senpro and some girls with full job cap are sold more than 5000 nutaku gold (50$).
Senpro have more attractive deal than fkg and x-overd at the moment . 2500 nutaku gold for 5 draw of highest rarity girl (there is limited rarity girl but not yet come out) and 3000 for normal deal. However it's super difficult (nearly impossible) to get top rate girl through f2p. Moreover the game forces players to pay a small amount of $ to open auto-function.
FKG has a bit similar gameplay as Senpro's and offer more expensive deal 5000 nutaku gold (50$) for highest rarity girl. It have larger pool of girl and less girl dependent than Senpro (less diffculty) so you can still f2p. In my oppinion fkg > senpro mostly due to the design of girls and skill in battle.
I ve play Osawari island before, although it doesnt have best gameplay compare to 3 previous titles but it have best h-scene.

Arkinum
12-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Brave Girl Raven:

Alright game. Collecting and leveling up the heroines seems to be the core focus of this game. It's a very fast pace game that lets people with little time in their day, to log in and burn up their stam in a constructive way.

Not much on game play. Although they added a "gauntlet run" mode, the game feels kind of simple. Not bad, but feels a little dry.

I'm kind of mixed on the artwork, some of the anatomy look a bit off. But it's pretty good overall. H Scenes are easy enough to get if you grind constantly. Although the translation is nothing to brag about, I like the writing style for the ero scenes.

X-Overd:

Basically Lord of Valkyrie with airships and a much easier card leveling system. Like BGR this game lets you rush through your stam and raid points. It's sort of designed to log in every hour, but you can still be successful by logging in once or twice a day to burn your allowance. The translation is really nicely done.

Game play is kind of fun and fulfilling. Although it's still a F2P browser game, there is lots to do like trading, harvesting, gear forging, ship upgrading and so on.

The ero scenes are good and have a nice variety. You can get them fairly easy by just leveling up your characters. The artwork looks a bit simple, but it's still nicely done.

Sengoku Providence:

Has a more strategic approach to battles. I haven't really played it that much, but the game play is kind of bland from what I can tell. The art style, music and overall feel is very well done in conveying that "sengoku" feeling.

The game is fremium based and locks things like auto battle behind a paywall.

You get the eligible "bachelorettes" first scene right off the bat, and from what I grazed over, you need to grind shit to get the others. H Scenes are kind of meh all round, the art being their only saving grace.

This game just takes too long (even omitting the god awful load times) to finish a single battle. I just don't have time to babysit a new game, and a fremium one at that.

AgentFakku
12-18-2016, 11:41 PM
Only played Brave Girl Raven out of the three. Did try Sengoku Providence but not enuff.

Artwise- some characters' art style aren't consistent such as the derpy cat girls. Some are nice. Hentai-wise - same quality you see in Flower Knight Girl plus censorship. Don't mind the boobjob for lolis as long as the pussies and dicks aren't censored like Pero Pero Seduction

While the battles are short and auto, Would say Raven's events, the Mono and Pumpkin are way too much for a grind fest compared to Flower Knight Girl. If you have work like me, it doesn't have a lot of put down and short time of investment.

Not a lot of events compared to FKG which can bash you w/ two events (a new one and a revival)

Plus side, Ravens doesn't reset your stamina upon lvl up, it stacks up 4 you. It's easy to play at the beginning.