12-21-2016, 12:50 PM
I have resource to AWed 2 units.
Here is my default team.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/12/21/VJb1Q.jpg

And here are my 4-6 star units

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/12/21/AqoMKTv.jpg
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/12/21/LAcUdTpPZm.jpg

-----------------------------

Need some help from you guys, due to so many units in my barrack.
Thanks in advance for all of your opinion

Thank you. :)

Kyanon
12-21-2016, 01:05 PM
If I were you, I'd awaken Bernice cause it's a real nice HA, even more with her AW passive. For the second one, I'd go to Belinda for her AW passive too (more attack for witches). Take this with caution cause I don't think I'm that skilled as an Aigis player ;)

RuneKnight94
12-21-2016, 01:27 PM
I may be biased, but Bernice is a great choice seeing several maps need a really strong and active tank, and she's one of the best we have so far. She has saved my ass a few times now with her extra block, and even if she's 2 UP more expensive, she makes up for it with her good defense, and when S.AW comes she will certainly benefit a lot of it.

Belinda is also a great choice to buff up your witches as Kyanon said, and since she's min cost you're going to benefit a lot from putting her first. Fedora could be another choice too because of the -1 to her cost, Imelia also could be a great choice however do note that her skill only works on bandits for the health bonus so that's mainly when you run 2-3 bandits as your duelists of choice. Noel, well she is a special case if you need another mage and it goes with the plus of extra G per run she is on the team. Bashira also turns into a great choice but if you do it, her ability could backfire in maps where ranged and flying enemies come at the same time and she will go for the ranged ones. This particularly can mess up some strategies.

Judging by your main team, Imelia and Belinda turn into the most useful to AW in order to buff your team (In Imelia's particular case you'd have to take swap someone with her). Noel is a different case just for the extra Gold per run she is in team.

lolix
12-21-2016, 02:06 PM
as everyone before me said , Bernice is a really good choice , but seeing you have an awakened deine , you probably aren't in a hurry to go for bernice i guess. Her aw passive will buff herself and your deine tho , and shes cheaper to place then deine as well , so keep that in mind.

After that i'd go for Noel (just awakened her on both my accounts) and honestly , i like her bonus. Considering that you also seem to run Betty , keep in mind that Noel increases the total gold you get at the end of the map , so she works well with betty.

Other then that , Imelia is a pretty high tier duelist on our version , so buffing her is never a bad ideea. Belinda is also a good choice i guess.

If you want another buffer , you might as well go for kagura. She has a pretty good boost of damage for all your melee units just by being in your team (5% extra damage)

Actually , your team is fine atm. Honestly , other then Noel, i wouldn't even bother awakening stuff atm , especially if all you have resources only for 2 awakenings. I'd try to raise my gold a bit if i were you since anything under a million is really low. Give yourself a bit of a buffer amount. To do that , i'd also suggest you stop raising literally all the event units we get. You have quite a number of pointless units cc-ed and it's a waste of silvers IMO. CC-ing the plat ninja when you have saki is a bit ....random , and colin is hardly the best unit to invest in as well. Maribel cc-ed when you have deine and bernice also seems a bit...weird. I doubt we'll have a situation in the near future where we will need 3 tanks , but i guess each to their own.....

The plat event valk with the same skill as mari (i can't remember her name) is also a pretty weak duelist , so doubt you actually needed to cc her as well and so on.

Unless you really want to see their scenes , i see no reason to cc absolutly all event units. Its a waste of gold , aff items and silvers IMO.

Besides that awakening also takes demon crystals. If you are rather low on them , i'd rather wait with awakening stuff. Especially since we haven't gotten a tp change in ages. G.And especially since you don't really have any units that you HAVE to awaken asap....

Other then that , dunno what to say. Your team looks fine... Actually ..that's the main issue : there is not much to say. It's a good team.

IvanLedah21
12-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Lolix nailed it, pretty much. Your team is already solid, so AW from here on is more or less bonus/niche.

That said, Bernice is a cheaper alternative to Deine, Imelia's one of the best duelists we have, Belinda is solid and Claudia is a decent option since you have no other princesses (for magic damage, actually her skill allows True Damage). I'll even tip my hat to Rita since her AW buffs her damage considerably (keep in mind, she's a niche unit for avoiding nasty ranged attackers).

The above paragraph depends on your current resources. If you're swimming in gold and AW fodder, go ahead and AW some of them. If you're even remotely tight, I'd only AW Imelia/Claudia for now, and save the rest for later.

Side Question: Does Rita's skill allow her to avoid that S.O.B. dragon elder's attacks? Because it's not a traditional AOE but more of a "I hit everyone I can reach 'cuz my hacks" jerk move.

slyyr
12-22-2016, 01:40 AM
Why aren't you running Noel in your default team? She is way better than Valerie damage-wise and has longer range.

denate
12-22-2016, 01:50 AM
Thank you guys.
You guys opinion are really useful.
I decide to AW Noel first for extra Gold and keep the rest to use for unit that i really need her to past upcoming event.

And special thanks to "lolix", CCed all event unit is crazy thing that I'll never do it again.
I do not make some waste of my resource again. thank you.

lolix
12-22-2016, 02:24 AM
Thank you guys.

And special thanks to "lolix", CCed all event unit is crazy thing that I'll never do it again.
I do not make some waste of my resource again. thank you.

No problem mate. I'd suggest using this forum whenever we get a new event since there are plenty of DMM veterans here that can tell you which unit is worth investing into and which is not.

ZeroZet
12-22-2016, 10:56 AM
I do not make some waste of my resource again. thank you.Thing is, if you like to be efficient with XP, you will have to CC farm units as they will reach 50 pretty soon with even 2x2 feeding pattern, not to mention 1x3 (one copy with 3 fairies), unless you have enough luck to get max CR with only four copies.
And once we'll reach 100% first drop event, silvers will not be an issue anymore, so don't worry too much about that.

Besides, to fulfil their role as bed warmers they HAVE TO BE CC'd in the first place (as unevolved girls are capped at 50% affection, barring you from their second scene), so by all means, do CC them all ;)

lolix
12-22-2016, 12:55 PM
call me crazy , but the only event units i cc-ed on 2 different acounts , are those that i actually use.... If you really want to see the scene , you can easily search for it online....

Then again , i tend to be a free player , and wasting cristals to refil stamina for affection or gold is not exactly in my plans. Which is why i tend to be more careful with my resources...

Ramazan
12-23-2016, 08:47 AM
call me crazy , but the only event units i cc-ed on 2 different acounts , are those that i actually use.... If you really want to see the scene , you can easily search for it online....

Its collection man, meaning of how many you've collected, like a goal which people satistify themselves with <_<

lolix
12-23-2016, 09:25 AM
Its collection man, meaning of how many you've collected, like a goal which people satistify themselves with <_<

Then by all means , do waste your very last gold/aff items/silvers to cc/aw units you won't use....Each to their own is my say :)

Tenhou
12-23-2016, 09:58 AM
Well what ELSE to do with your spare time?... I certainly do not need to farm silvers very often so a lot of the time i have tons of excess charisma and stamina, meaning i level any unit that isn't leveled (going by usefulness order of course). Slowly reaching those golds and silvers i am not using.

Collecting the girls and leveling them is a fun part of the game to me~~

lolix
12-23-2016, 10:06 AM
assuming you have extra resources, then sure. What happens if you don't , or have very few ? You'd rather use them on random units that are so and so , or wait for a better event/unit ?

Ericridge
12-23-2016, 10:28 AM
I have a harem bigger than King Solomon's. You jelly brah? :3

JMich
12-23-2016, 10:37 AM
You'd rather use them on random units that are so and so , or wait for a better event/unit ?
Six runs (a day's worth of natural regen) of Skyfallen Gift G (or A Toast to Men G) will give about 100 affection/trust (92.8 on average).
Six runs (a day's worth of natural charisma regen) of Golden Armor X will give about 222K gold.
Most event units (though sadly, not all) can get their silvers to CC from their own events.
By using the Star Rush events to farm affection and gold, it is possible for a freemium user to have enough gold and affection items to CC all event units. Premium summons do change the equation, but you can always do one or two fewer and spend those SC for charisma and stamina refills to do a few more dailies, especially on a drop rate up week, like this one.

But yes, one still needs to prioritize what one should level first. And biggest problem is usually the spirits, not the affection or gold. Or at least that is my current problem.

lolix
12-23-2016, 11:40 AM
technically IT is possible , but as you noted the lack of spirits is a big issue. If you lack spirits and decide to elvel up stuff without , you will waste A WHOLE lot more gold and the progress is a whole lot slower. Also it takes a lot more charisma to do as well.

But to get spirits , you kinda have to waste stamina on other maps then event maps usually , and seeing how nutaku actually decided to give us events after events ,and seeing that not all event maps drop fairies , that will kinda make people chose what to farm. Ofc , that is also part of managing resources - to know which unit is worth and which isn't and when to throw the towel on a farm/collection event to gather resources.

Then again ,it depends on playstyle as well. I for one don't care much for H-scenes. I used to , but then i realized that i'd rather search for it online if i really wanted to (not that i care much for female scenes. After a while , just seeing sex position number xyz from kamasutra becomes rather boring. I'd rather watch male scenes , since they actually provide lore about the game and give an insight into how the game world works)

But that's just me , and that's my advice. Obviously , if he cares about collection and scenes , he can go cc and max aff every unit. It's not what i would do , but its obviously his choice and i can respect that

Ericridge
12-23-2016, 05:34 PM
I would rather have Sex positions + Lore. I like both.

slyyr
12-25-2016, 05:43 PM
Resource management is half the fun. If you really have to earn that awakening it makes it so much more satisfying to get there. But even then the job isn't over. I try to get all my awakened units to level 50 as a minimum.

This week has been great for filling resource holes (outside silvers). I got what I wanted from the revival early so it left the rest to farm spirits, orbs (badly needed some for AW Daphne) and DCs (finally have Spica at 13 cost plus 2 awakening fairies), then Affection items over the weekend. Finally got around to putting a dent in my stockpile of plat armors.

AgentFakku
12-25-2016, 06:31 PM
After reading, I think the first ever unit in my army to AW would be my healer since I still have trouble clearing events. I have a gold Iris and Robert. I'll go with Iris instead.

kayfabe
12-25-2016, 10:03 PM
But even then the job isn't over. I try to get all my awakened units to level 50 as a minimum.

Oh, for sure. That's just plain sensible unless you Awakened a unit that has top flight nice class features and Awakened abilities to make use of. Otherwise an under leveled Awakened unit is mostly a really expensive side grade rather than a real priority. Hence why Spica was one of the first units I Awakened while Bashira chilled out at cc70 until I got the tsundere back up to speed.

After reading, I think the first ever unit in my army to AW would be my healer since I still have trouble clearing events. I have a gold Iris and Robert. I'll go with Iris instead.

Iris isn't a terrible first AW choice due to her initial placement heal but aside from that the only thing she's bringing to the table as a Saint is shortened affliction duration and eventually 70 more health per cast once you get her high enough level again. That's solid and she should definitely be Awakened at some point if she's your best healer but overall I'd give Spica and my bread 'n' butter blockers like Katie & Bernice priority--AW Spica hits like a truck and buffs Bashira as a side benefit while netting extra defense on your blockers is sneaky powerful compared to increased healing power. Remember, priests are among the slowest "attacking" units in the game whereas extra physical defense comes into play on every incoming physical attack. It isn't weird at all for a quality multi-blocker like Bernice to end up preventing waaaaay more damage than an Iris could heal during a given time frame. Yes, there will be times where more physical defenses are overkill because you've already pushed the enemy down to their minimum damage value, but believe me when I say that such a thing is a beautiful problem to have.

AgentFakku
12-26-2016, 02:25 AM
Iris isn't a terrible first AW choice due to her initial placement heal but aside from that the only thing she's bringing to the table as a Saint is shortened affliction duration and eventually 70 more health per cast once you get her high enough level again. That's solid and she should definitely be Awakened at some point if she's your best healer but overall I'd give Spica and my bread 'n' butter blockers like Katie & Bernice priority--AW Spica hits like a truck and buffs Bashira as a side benefit while netting extra defense on your blockers is sneaky powerful compared to increased healing power. Remember, priests are among the slowest "attacking" units in the game whereas extra physical defense comes into play on every incoming physical attack. It isn't weird at all for a quality multi-blocker like Bernice to end up preventing waaaaay more damage than an Iris could heal during a given time frame. Yes, there will be times where more physical defenses are overkill because you've already pushed the enemy down to their minimum damage value, but believe me when I say that such a thing is a beautiful problem to have.

I don't have Spica nor Bernice. I see your point

OK, I'll AW Katie 1st then Iris.

JMich
12-26-2016, 02:31 AM
I don't have Spica nor Bernice. I see your point

OK, I'll AW Katie 1st then Iris.

I'd suggest skipping awakening then and getting Spica first, she is one of the best units you can get.

slyyr
12-26-2016, 02:59 AM
My first awakens (in order) were Katie, Adele (I was so lucky to roll her early on), Bernice, Spica. I would have done Spica but the big stumbling block for me was farming Sniper Orbs. Awakening the unit I did were a massive help with that.

Adele is nuts with +10% HP to team! If I only have room for one witch its Belinda who gets cut.

If you are aiming at awakening a healer you might as well do spica first/next as their orbs drop from the same map run. Plus Spica makes farming DCs so much better on X map.

lolix
12-26-2016, 03:11 AM
As others said before me , i'd get spica first. 7% increased damage is no joke , especially for your bashira (or nanally if you have her , like i do). 7% x 3 uring her skill means that bashira will do 21% more damage per each volley while having an awakened spica in party. Nanaly literally gets 1 more shot worth of damage per volley , getting 28%.

Also awakening spica asap will allow you to farm DCs better since it will let you tackle the second to last map. Technically even the last one , as long as you have a dancer and a cannoner (even a silver cannoner works) leveled up.

TThis is why spica is a priority aw for most of us. Other then her , bernice , katie , iris are all nice to have

kayfabe
12-26-2016, 03:54 AM
Yeah, I can't really recommend Spica highly enough for anyone who lacks Nanaly, Minerva, Anelia or Rachel. Spica is admittedly a bit fragile but otherwise she's stupidly well-rounded thanks to her skill, elf stats and awakened ability. Eventually we'll reach a point where mixed defenses are common enough that Pirates really start to shine but until then Spica does an excellent job of hitting the sweet spot between attack rate, range and sheer power--when her skill is up she does just enough damage to start chewing through basic black heavy armors and red gargoyles yet she also attacks quickly enough that she can do a decent job of clearing out basic goblins too. Barring premium gacha there really aren't any units you should really be Awakening first on Nutaku. If nothing else she makes it easier to sleep walk your way through the Thursday daily.

Ericridge
12-26-2016, 12:32 PM
I was one of the unbelievers about awakened Spica. She is no joke when awakened. It was literally the difference between 2*ing BS II but once I awakened her. That 2* BSII became 3* BSII. Cuz it let her and Bashira do enough damage fast enough.

AgentFakku
12-26-2016, 03:09 PM
Ok

So don't awakened Katie, awakened Spica first. Thanks for the advice, I better farm some DC to buy her then

Yeah, I only have Bashira. Was planning to have her be my first AW archer after Katie and Iris

lolix
12-26-2016, 03:35 PM
aw bashira is a bit tricky since she changes attack priority. Some (like myself) didn't even awakeend her becasue of that. Then again , i also have great ranged dps already , with nanally awakened on 1 side , and just goto an anelia for the other account...