PDA

View Full Version : Early Apple/Ivy gacha

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 04:42 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/261459850255532042/unknown.png

Scroll down for Apple, she's just below Ivy.

Pretty simple this time. Just $30 each, similar to the BF Sakura gacha.

If I wanted just one of them, this wouldn't be a terrible deal. However, I actually want both, so against my better judgment, I'll take my chances and wait ~3 months for them to appear in their spotlight normally. Who knows, maybe I'll luck out and get Mistletoe too.

... Apple is admittedly tempting though. Maybe if I have nothing else to buy at the end of the month, I'll splurge on her.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/261457477273518081/AppleSpin.gif

And now to update the list again.

1. Ticket #1 (7/01 - 7/08): Anemone / Cactace / Cattleya / Dendrobium
2. Step-Up #1 (8/05 - 8/12): Random (up to and including Daisy)
3. Ticket #2 (8/12 - 8/19): Fritillaria / Sakura / Mei Plumblossom
4. Step-Up #2 (9/02 - 9/09): Kerria
5. Ticket #3 (9/08 - 9/17, player-voted): Alpinia / Anemone / Flowering Peach
6. Step-Up #3 (9/15 - 9/22): (Bridal) Cactace, $110 total
7. Ticket #4 (9/29 - 10/06): Cherry / Daisy / Dianthus
8. Step-Up #4 (10/06 - 10/13): Dogwood + ten $5 bonus steps for possible rainbow skill/dressbloom
9. Step-Up #5 (10/13 - 10/20): Black Baccara
10. Ticket #5 (10/20 - 10/27): Dendrobium / Ionocidium / Fritillaria
11. 5* Step-Up #1 (10/27 - 11/3): Four steps, $66 total, 1-2 random golds + a choice of any gold (prior to Lantana / Apple of Sodom)
12. 10+1 FG roll guaranteed gold special (11/3 - 11/10): Bridal Oncidium, 20% chance vs. 80% random gold
13. Early Black Friday (11/10 - 11/17): Sakura only, $30 single-roll
14. 5* Ticket #1 (11/17 - 11/24): Single roll, $30 each (up to three times), pick any gold (prior to Epidendrum / Snapdragon)
15. Black Friday ticket special (11/25 - 11/28): $10 11-roll, pick any rainbow except Lycoris / Bridal Oncidium
16. Step-Up #6 (12/2 - 12/9): Lycoris + $30 rainbow skill/dressbloom
17. Step-Up #7 (12/15 - 12/22): Christmas Rose + three steps, 1x secret gift each, NO guaranteed golds
18. Early Christmas 1 (12/22 - 12/29): Apple/Ivy only, $30 each

makinaz
12-22-2016, 04:45 AM
Ivy was an instant buy for me. I've been hoarding 75+ level 100 purple manyuu for her.
Of course, my dumbass forgot to save those two level 20 dragons to evolve her today.

Oh my god, she's a hit type.
Been saving wrong for her all this time, what kind of chuuni isn't magical? FKG pls...

smr
12-22-2016, 04:47 AM
Ivy's a chuuni, I love chuunis

Apple is pretty much Magic-based Justicia, definitely good

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 05:03 AM
Ivy was an instant buy for me. I've been hoarding 75+ level 100 purple manyuu for her.
Of course, my dumbass forgot to save those two level 20 dragons to evolve her today.

Oh my god, she's a hit type.
Been saving wrong for her all this time, what kind of chuuni isn't magical? FKG pls...

top kek

Actually, I'm wondering why the hell Christmas Rose is also hit type, considering she literally conjures snowflakes from her staff thingy.

But Ivy doesn't actually use magic, so that makes sense.

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 05:16 AM
what kind of chuuni isn't magical?

All of them.

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 05:25 AM
All of them.

To be fair, Megumin exists.

Though she's not entirely chuuni either.

Wutan
12-22-2016, 05:49 AM
Well this Special Gacha is better than the last ones but nah...I already got Apple on my DMM Account.
Ivy is cool but i hoard my Nutaku Gold for other Girls.

I hope they make a 6* Ticket Gacha soon cause it has been a long time since the last one:

Zenithale
12-22-2016, 06:02 AM
Honestly, after the Black Friday deal I was seriously expecting something at least as good for Christmas... So I am really REALLY disappointed.
I will keep my money. :(

Wutan
12-22-2016, 06:15 AM
Honestly, after the Black Friday deal I was seriously expecting something at least as good for Christmas... So I am really REALLY disappointed.
I will keep my money. :(

Honestly i didn't expect that. Like i said the next amazing deal will be in November 2017 (Black Friday).

This deal is okayish if you desperately want those Girls but spending money for a 5*?

I did it once. Bought Toad Lily. I kinda regret it.

I think i will only purchase 6* in the future cause you have at least a decent chance to get 5* through Gacha...

Myrdin
12-22-2016, 06:25 AM
so these girls are 5* ? Are they any good ?
Meh not interested. Also that banner is but ugly. Complete clusterfuck of tasteless editing.
Was hoping for some solid 6* for Xmass gold purchase, but I see nothing came out of that wish.
Doesnt matter, considering how much I just blew on my Warhammer collection I suppose I should rein in my spending spree a little bíit. (It is Xmass so one has to treathimself a little bit hehe)

Wutan
12-22-2016, 06:32 AM
so these girls are 5* ?
Meh not interested. Are they even good ?
Was hoping for some solid 6* for Xmass gold purchase, but I see nothing came out of that wish.
Doesnt matter, considering how much I just blew on my Warhammer collection I suppose I should rein in my spending spree a little bíit. (It is Xmass so one has to treathimself a little bit hehe)

Apple is basically Justicia except she is a Magic Type. Yeah she is good.

Ivy's Abilities: 10 % Atk for the Squad and 20 % Solar Blast Damage. She is decent in my opinion. There are worse 5* out there...

Drip
12-22-2016, 06:33 AM
I don't think it's a terrible deal. Not an awesome deal like Black Friday, but heh, I was pretty amazed by that one myself. For those who really want either or both, whether it's for waifu purposes or because they perfectly match one of your teams, this is a much safer deal than pulling 10+1 bronze girls.

Dorei0sama
12-22-2016, 06:46 AM
Apple is way too cute especially with her nose bleed 3010. It's a great deal but not enough to make me open my wallet even though she can easily be on my top list waifu (still thinking about getting her on dmm acc).

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 06:49 AM
I don't think it's a terrible deal. Not an awesome deal like Black Friday, but heh, I was pretty amazed by that one myself. For those who really want either or both, whether it's for waifu purposes or because they perfectly match one of your teams, this is a much safer deal than pulling 10+1 bronze girls.

3000 for a 5* without any extra draws or skillblooms or anything is a pretty bad deal.

Rupturez
12-22-2016, 07:03 AM
3000 for a 5* without any extra draws or skillblooms or anything is a pretty bad deal.

I definitely agree but a lot of people don't seem to share my sentiment. I steer clear from deals like this.

nazrin992
12-22-2016, 07:06 AM
I definitely agree but a lot of people don't seem to share my sentiment. I steer clear from deals like this.

Waifuism galore! Also collector maniac.

Drip-mobile
12-22-2016, 07:20 AM
Grabbed Apple as I still had some NGold left. She'll make a nice replacement for Tachibana in my triggersquad some day. Sakura Bloomed is still a distant future.

noheart09
12-22-2016, 07:26 AM
i saw this gatcha and i was like "what are you doing?"
i personally like ivy and her animations,but if they give me a 5* for 3000 and nothingelse,not worth for me.
if it was a 5* of your choice it would have been worth

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 07:41 AM

I do think it should've at least given a single roll on top of that, but eh.

nazrin992
12-22-2016, 07:43 AM
I wonder if Discord people complain about it.

paraphin
12-22-2016, 07:43 AM
Well this Special Gacha is better than the last ones but nah...I already got Apple on my DMM Account.
Ivy is cool but i hoard my Nutaku Gold for other Girls.

I hope they make a 6* Ticket Gacha soon cause it has been a long time since the last one:

totally agree with that.
i don't play FKG for that long but it seems that nutaku is getting greedy.

noheart09
12-22-2016, 07:55 AM
totally agree with that.
i don't play FKG for that long but it seems that nutaku is getting greedy.

nope,they were greedy from the begining

Aidoru
12-22-2016, 08:07 AM
Wished Ivy wasn't Christmas themed. Apple's nose bleed stance is amusing. Won't grab either though.

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 08:28 AM
nope,they were greedy from the begining

inb4 the shill planted by nutaku on this board answers you with a wall of text lel

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Of course Nutaku is greedy. The fact that we got rainbow gachas a good six or so months earlier than DMM did, and that we got 10x more of them than they've ever had says a lot about our whale-catering version.

But let's not pretend that they've never had good deals from time to time. Christmas Rose was worse than Bridal Cactus, sure, but that was more or less balanced out by their BF deals being extremely generous.

This is just par for the course for them. Be thankful it isn't terribad like SenPro.

Wutan
12-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Yep i agree SenPro is the tip of iceberg. Won't spend money for that.

The last few Special Gachas weren't good...Christmas Rose the worst.

Honestly if we had the same Flower Gem supply DMM currenty has the Nutaku Version would be much better.

Whales could still whale the shit out of there wallet and F2P/Occasional Spenders could roll a 10+1 every two weeks.

DMM Version:

I won't spend DMM Points to buy Gems though cause luck sucks most of the time and my Single Rolls in the DMM Version (100 DMM Points) are equally bad.

I wish the DMM Version has more Special Gachas...

Most of Nutakus Special Gachas aren't that good in terms of value and whaling in DMM requires good luck...

nazrin992
12-22-2016, 10:02 AM
But let's not pretend that they've never had good deals from time to time. Christmas Rose was worse than Bridal Cactus, sure, but that was more or less balanced out by their BF deals being extremely generous.
One good deal doesn't balance out the rest of their shitty deals. Especially considering that one good deal will only be out once a year(judging from that time got many F2Players to spend their money) compared to all year whale deals.

Honestly if we had the same Flower Gem supply DMM currenty has the Nutaku Version would be much better.

Whales could still whale the shit out of there wallet and F2P/Occasional Spenders could roll a 10+1 every two weeks.

That would be the best for freemium players:)

AgentFakku
12-22-2016, 11:57 AM
To be fair, Megumin exists.

Though she's not entirely chuuni either.

Luv Megumin

Myrdin
12-22-2016, 12:02 PM
Luv Megumin

Only one thing to say....

EXPLOOOOOOSION !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGeUBC7hCDE

sniddy
12-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Apples tempting but not 3k

1k...I'd bite 2, maybe consider but unlikely 3 is $30 - not for a 5* that's basic - 5* with slots and skills we'll talk

That's a new game....so no

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 01:09 PM
The last few Special Gachas weren't good...Christmas Rose the worst.

One good deal doesn't balance out the rest of their shitty deals. Especially considering that one good deal will only be out once a year(judging from that time got many F2Players to spend their money) compared to all year whale deals.

That would be the best for freemium players:)

Except... the last few good deals HAVE been good. There's a reason I've been saying BF sales. Plural. Hell, the entire month of November was great.

Seriously, that list I posted exists for a reason.

11. 5* Step-Up #1 (10/27 - 11/3): Four steps, $66 total, 1-2 random golds + a choice of any gold (prior to Lantana / Apple of Sodom)
-Good if you were desperate for *any* golds, meh otherwise

12. 10+1 FG roll guaranteed gold special (11/3 - 11/10): Bridal Oncidium, 20% chance vs. 80% random gold
-Extremely good for all players and definitely made up for Bridal Cactus being such a shitty deal

-Good for anyone except for people who already had Sakura

14. 5* Ticket #1 (11/17 - 11/24): Single roll, $30 each (up to three times), pick any gold (prior to Epidendrum / Snapdragon)
-Good for anyone who wanted a specific gold

15. Black Friday ticket special (11/25 - 11/28): $10 11-roll, pick any rainbow except Lycoris / Bridal Oncidium
-Obviously amazing

-Standard step-up, only "okay" for Lycoris fans

17. Step-Up #7 (12/15 - 12/22): Christmas Rose + three steps, 1x secret gift each, NO guaranteed golds
-Bad even for Christmas Rose fans, but like I said, one misstep in a series of good deals

-Could be better, but for those who can't wait three months for RNG, it's alright and not a complete ripoff like Bridal Cactus

Wutan
12-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Except... the last few good deals HAVE been good. There's a reason I've been saying BF sales. Plural. Hell, the entire month of November was great.

Seriously, that list I posted exists for a reason.

-Good if you were desperate for *any* golds, meh otherwise

-Extremely good for all players and definitely made up for Bridal Cactus being such a shitty deal

-Good for anyone except for people who already had Sakura

-Good for anyone who wanted a specific gold

-Obviously amazing

-Standard step-up, only "okay" for Lycoris fans

-Bad even for Christmas Rose fans, but like I said, one misstep in a series of good deals

-Could be better, but for those who can't wait three months for RNG, it's alright and not a complete ripoff like Bridal Cactus

I have meant the deals after the Black Friday Sales weren't good, they were mediocre (Nutaku Standard) and bad (Christmas Rose Gacha)

Lycoris Step Up Gacha was an mediocre deal (the time it was released though was a little bit odd and shady...), the Slice Gacha was meh, The Skill/Dressblooms were mediocre but it was only aiming at Hardcore Whales. Buying the Dressblooms though is a good idea if you desperately want them for your Waifu. Skillblooms could be a little bit cheaper cause we can get them through Life Crystals.

I don't have to say how bad the Christmas Rose Gacha was right?

The current deal: Yeah if you really want one of those Girls go for it but they arrive in a few months anyway. I don't know i can't justify buying Apple cause she is a 5* and if i hoard some gems i could get her anyway.

You are right the deals in November were good, the deals in December...not really^^

maotd
12-22-2016, 02:06 PM
I just can't understand how a girl for 3000 nutaku gold can be a good deal. Even for a 6*. Evenfor a waifu. It's 30$ (or 30€ for me). It's ridiculouly expensive. It's almost the price of the last game I bought (brand new and day 1).
I'm not judging anything but I'm curious about what kind of people are the whales or even thoses who find these deals goods. Maybe I'm just not enough in the game or I'm blind by my vision of actual money but the only deal I found almost fair is the BF deal (at least it would be fair ifit was not a super-promotionnal unique deal).

Obviously, Nukaku also must make profits and mke their business viable so they need deals like this and whales but... I still can't understand how a simple girl can worth 30$ or more.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed to not have a ticket gacha once again. There is a long time since we get the last one...

XDrakeX
12-22-2016, 02:12 PM
I have meant the deals after the Black Friday Sales weren't good, they were mediocre (Nutaku Standard) and bad (Christmas Rose Gacha)

Lycoris Step Up Gacha was an mediocre deal (the time it was released though was a little bit odd and shady...), the Slice Gacha was meh, The Skill/Dressblooms were mediocre but it was only aiming at Hardcore Whales. Buying the Dressblooms though is a good idea if you desperately want them for your Waifu. Skillblooms could be a little bit cheaper cause we can get them through Life Crystals.

I don't have to say how bad the Christmas Rose Gacha was right?

The current deal: Yeah if you really want one of those Girls go for it but they arrive in a few months anyway. I don't know i can't justify buying Apple cause she is a 5* and if i hoard some gems i could get her anyway.

You are right the deals in November were good, the deals in December...not really^^

What do mean by they arrive in a few months anyway? Will they arrive as guaranteed event girls or will there just be gachas where they will be inside and you can only get them through rng?

Wutan
12-22-2016, 02:36 PM
What do mean by they arrive in a few months anyway? Will they arrive as guaranteed event girls or will there just be gachas where they will be inside and you can only get them through rng?

Apple and Ivy are Gacha Girls.

You could get them (i don't say that you will get them 100 %) if you hoard a decent amount of FGs. I don't spend Nutaku Gold for 5* anymore cause you will get more value out of 6*.

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 03:41 PM
I just can't understand how a girl for 3000 nutaku gold can be a good deal. Even for a 6*. Evenfor a waifu. It's 30$ (or 30€ for me). It's ridiculouly expensive. It's almost the price of the last game I bought (brand new and day 1).
I'm not judging anything but I'm curious about what kind of people are the whales or even thoses who find these deals goods. Maybe I'm just not enough in the game or I'm blind by my vision of actual money but the only deal I found almost fair is the BF deal (at least it would be fair ifit was not a super-promotionnal unique deal).

Obviously, Nukaku also must make profits and mke their business viable so they need deals like this and whales but... I still can't understand how a simple girl can worth 30$ or more.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed to not have a ticket gacha once again. There is a long time since we get the last one...

It's a good deal in comparison to trying to shoot for them normally. When you've reached the point where you've done 200+ rolls and don't have a single rainbow to show for it, of course a $30 or even a $60 gacha is more tempting.

Zenithale
12-22-2016, 04:08 PM
The main issue, IMO, is they are not even Rainbow, just 5*...

Rampage
12-22-2016, 04:33 PM
Before i do the reset browser just want to confirm.
Currently i am only getting Ivy as the Guaranteed Gocha, Apple is displayed but not in the contents or the "important" button. Special event is Tachibana. How do you get Apple?

Ashen
12-22-2016, 04:39 PM
Before i do the reset browser just want to confirm.
Currently i am only getting Ivy as the Guaranteed Gocha, Apple is displayed but not in the contents or the "important" button. Special event is Tachibana. How do you get Apple?

Have you tried scrolling down in the Ivy Gacha?

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 04:52 PM
I even bolded it in red asdf.

Scroll down for Apple, she's just below Ivy.

Unregistered
12-22-2016, 05:42 PM
dont even bother talking to dat dude ffs, its pointless talking to a shill...ofc every scam deal is "good" to his opinion...just look at how he goes ham every time someone speaks ill of Nutaku and tries to convince ppl that his word is the bloody GOSPEL and that we should all just listen to it smh yea rite

AgentFakku
12-22-2016, 05:48 PM
For me personally, $30 or less is my limit for Rainbow. For gold, it depends, but I'm usually patient

I didn't regret spending money when I started out. Realized after 60 dollars, I could have used to buy a brand new console game. I went and be a free player unless there was a good deal like that Black Fri deal which was 10 bucks

Everyone has their limits - it's cool to see all the talks on a deal

Eab1990
12-22-2016, 06:07 PM
dont even bother talking to dat dude ffs, its pointless talking to a shill...ofc every scam deal is "good" to his opinion...just look at how he goes ham every time someone speaks ill of Nutaku and tries to convince ppl that his word is the bloody GOSPEL and that we should all just listen to it smh yea rite

http://i.imgur.com/nObGiAi.jpg

Drip
12-22-2016, 06:33 PM
It's really pretty simple, Nutaku uses some standard prices:
Rainbow card: $60
Gold card: $30

Whether the cards are picked at random, through a ticket, or by Step-up system doesn't matter, nor does it matter much to them whether it includes a 10+1 pull or not, although "pick your rainbow" deals are made exclusively through Nutakugold, and not from Flowergems.

Black Friday Sakura was an exceptional deal. Don't expect anything similar until next year, pricing is now back to normal. Whether the regular pricing makes it worth it to you to invest depends entirely on the "extras", whether you actually want the girls on offer, and whether you can or want to pay at all.
Some people weigh each gacha on the extras offered with it, others make their decision only by the highlight girl. To each his/her own.

Myrdin
12-22-2016, 11:32 PM
This discussion is taking an amusing turn.
Everyone is free to spend their hard earned (or not) cash however they want. Depending on the people themselves the prices might be more or less or completely not reasonable.
I dont want to think about the fact that I spend money on a 2D Anime girl in a Browser game, which will most likely be shut down within the next... what... 3-4 years ? I had my short enjoyement out of it (which is still ongoing as long as I will keep playing this game).
Same goes for everything.
For me personally spending money for a 5* is inneficient no matter how much Waifu that girl could be. But if there are people who find it a good catch, by all means go for it. To me, these two girls do not appeal (none of the lately released do in all honesty) but there might be those of you who find them "the bess shiz´evaah!" and as such will be willing to pay for em, soo yeh... its subjective.
Apologies for grammar error, not typing from my usual PC and there is no autocorrect here.

nazrin992
12-22-2016, 11:49 PM
This discussion is taking an amusing turn.
Everyone is free to spend their hard earned (or not) cash however they want. Depending on the people themselves the prices might be more or less or completely not reasonable.
I dont want to think about the fact that I spend money on a 2D Anime girl in a Browser game, which will most likely be shut down within the next... what... 3-4 years ? I had my short enjoyement out of it (which is still ongoing as long as I will keep playing this game).
Same goes for everything.
For me personally spending money for a 5* is inneficient no matter how much Waifu that girl could be. But if there are people who find it a good catch, by all means go for it. To me, these two girls do not appeal (none of the lately released do in all honesty) but there might be those of you who find them "the bess shiz´evaah!" and as such will be willing to pay for em, soo yeh... its subjective.
Apologies for grammar error, not typing from my usual PC and there is no autocorrect here.
Worse comes to worst, there's the DMM version :D

Rampage
12-23-2016, 04:27 AM
I even bolded it in red asdf.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, i really thought they would have just put it in two tabs, to me that would have been better.
Though i am not a browser designer, still think that's lazy.

AgentFakku
12-23-2016, 06:10 PM
realise I got a Megumin vibe