PDA

View Full Version : Girl Drop Rates are Waaaayy too Low

Unregistered
12-23-2016, 04:18 PM
I remember back when the game launched, I was able to get most of the girls from the first two maps. After waiting for the mushroom kingdom, the amount I played reduced. However since two weeks before the release of the kingdom until now, going through multiple maps I haven't gotten a single girl. In the sense of stamina, I feel I have used at least 6000 stamina without getting a single girl.

Please at least increase the maximum amount of battles so that at least we can battle more if you're keeping the rates so low. Otherwise people start losing interest in the game once there aren't any events if you battle for days straight without getting anything at all.

Greetingz
12-23-2016, 04:36 PM
when the game launched, the drop rates were lower as they were currently. During world 4, they increased the drop rate of girls. By having spend "so much staminia" just means ur unlucky.

Captain Alvord
12-23-2016, 05:46 PM
It can be frustrating. I started in October, did 25+ battles a day and just got my first girl drop two nights ago. Then two more girls dropped for me last night. Its all RNG and it seems to be a better rate with this xmas event going on.

I was thinking the other day before I got Winter Agate that they should implement it so each battle without a girl drop would raise the probability by .01 to .03 on the next battle. that way after a few hundred battles your chances of a drop are good.

sniddy
12-25-2016, 10:17 AM
...it is insanely low - doesn't encourage me to try

Unregistered
12-25-2016, 01:37 PM
They could at least add some kind of booster item that increases the random girl drop.

AgentFakku
12-25-2016, 03:18 PM
yeah, it's da struggle

I only got 2 girl drops ever since the drop, Winter Agate and Xmas bunny, only b/c they increase the drop rates

RNG is still a fickle mistress

BleedPaladin
12-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Even they said that the drop rate has been increase, for the moment im about 800-1000 runs without drop.

Greetingz
12-26-2016, 01:43 PM
Even they said that the drop rate has been increase, for the moment im about 800-1000 runs without drop.

It's a roll of 1% each time you play, playing more doesn't increase the chance. It's still luck of hitting the 1%

Evilmind
12-26-2016, 02:10 PM
I do believe there's some sort of things to get them without so much effort.

So i try something i haven't done before when i get Abraël, i just let her at level 1 with max affection ( cause i do want to see the scenes :D).
And with that Abraël lvl1 as my main girl on battle i win the 2 christmas girls on a range of 10-15 boss battles. So no more full upgrade of girls right on the bat lol.

I know rng is just rng but there's something wrong here and it can't be only luck as i played more than 30 battles/day since the event start with no drop. But with a low level all of a sudden it's a piece of cake.
Not that i'm complaining here, as i'm really super happy to get them, but i will continue my investigation on the subject cause it feels strange.

Happy hunting to all on the last day ;)

Doctorwhoa
12-26-2016, 06:41 PM
It's a roll of 1% each time you play, playing more doesn't increase the chance. It's still luck of hitting the 1%

I think the actual number is lower. 1% would mean that you should expect a drop about every 100 runs. I've had better luck of late with both the winter season drops and two more from the Dark Lord. However leading up to that I had not gotten a single drop in more than three weeks of play.

Greetingz
12-26-2016, 06:45 PM
I think the actual number is lower. 1% would mean that you should expect a drop about every 100 runs. I've had better luck of late with both the winter season drops and two more from the Dark Lord. However leading up to that I had not gotten a single drop in more than three weeks of play.

I believe you're not aware of what I said. The number stays 1% no matter how long you fight or the amount of times. Sure you obtained thoise others by fair luck. Sadly you're rolling the terrible odds this fight. 100 fights does not mean expecting 1 drop by then.

JMich
12-27-2016, 01:06 AM
1% would mean that you should expect a drop about every 100 runs.
1% chance means that the chances of getting at least one girl dropped in 100 tries is ~63%, though that does not mean you will get it. It's still a ~36% chance that you will not get any girl.

sniddy
12-27-2016, 06:31 AM
0.1% I would say

AzureWinter
12-28-2016, 12:51 AM
I had far better luck at the very start of the game. The dark lords girls were pretty easy to obtain. Yet, the Ninja only gave me Solveig, and after months I finally got my next drop, which was Housemaid. So I am still missing two from the Gruntt and the Ninja.
I have not obtained a single event girl from drops though, other than the one I was lucky enough to recieve for making sure I hopped on and did the Christmas missions.
It's just crazy, I feared that getting Housemaid during the event basically effed me over.

Aymi
12-31-2016, 04:50 AM
14 Girls out of 30 possible... and I am playing since august on a very regular basis :(

Unregistered
12-31-2016, 03:10 PM
Maybe I ended up getting super lucky at the start. Ended up getting 9 girls before a super long drought of nothing.

I feel like if you can pass through an entire area without getting a single one of the battle girls it's kind of flawed. A few suggestions would be to

1. Remove quest items once you get enough
2. Increase battle stamina pool or make it limited to battling for girls instead of each other
3. Increase rates

JustNotFatal
12-31-2016, 05:18 PM
Maybe I ended up getting super lucky at the start. Ended up getting 9 girls before a super long drought of nothing.

I feel like if you can pass through an entire area without getting a single one of the battle girls it's kind of flawed. A few suggestions would be to

1. Remove quest items once you get enough
2. Increase battle stamina pool or make it limited to battling for girls instead of each other
3. Increase rates

1. Has been long suggested, by myself actually.
2. A variant has been suggested in the past.
3. This will not happen for awhile as rates have increased.

Drip
12-31-2016, 06:51 PM
1. Has been long suggested, by myself actually.
2. A variant has been suggested in the past.
3. This will not happen for awhile as rates have increased.
I'd at least suggest increasing the rate of event girls dramatically, to as much as a 5% chance for them to drop (which means about 99.5% chance to obtain them within about a hundred fights), since the timeframe to obtain them is very limited. Being shown something desirable and then having it kept out of reach by RNG is rather frustrating, and making a game like this is all about walking that fine line between frustration and rewarding.

I can live with not pulling Christmas-Arcana from the Epic Pachinko, since I could 10-pull that machine only once. That's something I more or less expected, but which didn't stop me from trying. However, not even managing to get Christmas-Bunny despite doing that fight several hundred times? That's rather frustrating. (And to be honest, I wanted Arcane more than Bunny, but ah well).

Ofcourse, I'm aware that this isn't PeroPero or FKG, which have way more girls and probably way more artists working on them as well, so the drop rates for the "regular" girls simply can't increase. At least, not for a long while.

JustNotFatal
12-31-2016, 10:47 PM
I'd at least suggest increasing the rate of event girls dramatically, to as much as a 5% chance for them to drop (which means about 99.5% chance to obtain them within about a hundred fights), since the timeframe to obtain them is very limited. Being shown something desirable and then having it kept out of reach by RNG is rather frustrating, and making a game like this is all about walking that fine line between frustration and rewarding.

I can live with not pulling Christmas-Arcana from the Epic Pachinko, since I could 10-pull that machine only once. That's something I more or less expected, but which didn't stop me from trying. However, not even managing to get Christmas-Bunny despite doing that fight several hundred times? That's rather frustrating. (And to be honest, I wanted Arcane more than Bunny, but ah well).

Ofcourse, I'm aware that this isn't PeroPero or FKG, which have way more girls and probably way more artists working on them as well, so the drop rates for the "regular" girls simply can't increase. At least, not for a long while.

A few things I'd like to point out (this isn't just directed to you)

I'm not a fan of RNG, and the devs know that. However, I understand why the devs chose it.

Some of these discussions are more of a "I gotta collect them all" and "random means random" collision.

Those two ideas do not mesh well. In fact, they don't mesh at all.

As you said, it's walking a line between frustration and reward, I agree.

However, if everyone had every single girl within a few days of play at most, no one would play, and this game would be dead.

Unregistered
01-17-2017, 12:40 AM
When I first started, I got the 3 girls from the Dark Lord. it was after I had completed the level, but they all 3 showed up. I remember some speculation at the time that all the girls could be earned without using the epic Pachinko.
I was still trying to get ninja to drop one of his girls, when the halloween special arrived. I think the dark lord was supposed to drop one girl, but that one never popped for me. About then, I noticed I was no longer getting any xp for ninja fights.
Other than the 2 christmas girls that they specifically mentioned would drop, I still have not found any girls in fights since those first 3.
Since the Death quests are unfinished, I really have no reason to log in, other than to stock up market items, and try for girls. So I was curious if I was wasting my time with the fights.
Other than the two Christmas girls, has anyone earned a girl in the last 30 days fighting:
Dark Lord (doesn't matter to me, but someone else might be discouraged)
Ninja Spy
Grunt
Edwarda
Donatien?

I also find it ridiculous that someone posted "if the chances of finding a girl are 1%, it is 65% likely that the average person will find a girl in 100 tries". I Know that they were trying to explain that if the odds are 1%, you can try 100 times and not get one. Or 1000 times. or you might get 2 in your first 2 tries. But by definition, if the chances are 1%, then an average of 1 girl should show up every 100 pulls, so 100 people pulling 100 times should produce about 100 girls. 100 divided by 100 means everyone "on average" gets a girl, even if 20 people don't find any girls, and several others find 2 or more.

JMich
01-17-2017, 05:49 AM
I also find it ridiculous that someone posted "if the chances of finding a girl are 1%, it is 65% likely that the average person will find a girl in 100 tries".
The ~65% chance is of getting at least one girl. The (highly improbable) case of getting 100 girls in 100 rolls is also part of that 65%. If the chances are lower than 1% though, the 65% is also lower.
Still, I did get two girls from Donatien in the last 10 days or so, Pelagie a week or so ago and Lola yesterday. So yes, they are still dropping.

Unregistered
01-18-2017, 12:45 AM
At this point, it's been weeks since I had a a girl drop outside of the three Christmas girls, despite trying 20-30 times per day. I noticed in the Tower of Fame that it's very rare to see people with more than 20 girls. I'm starting to wonder if there's a cap on harem size for people who haven't invested in the 10x Epic Pachinko games. If not a hard cap, then maybe a sliding drop rate to make it exponentially more difficult to get more girls?

I've got 20 girls in my harem, including the 3 Dark Lord girls, 2 of the 3 from Gruntt, and the four holiday girls. None from Edwarda or Donatien. Has anybody kept getting consistent drops after 20 girls so far?

JMich
01-18-2017, 01:50 AM
If not a hard cap, then maybe a sliding drop rate to make it exponentially more difficult to get more girls?

Currently at 26 girls, only one from Pachinko was Ankyo. Girls still rare drops, but they do drop.

Wreend
01-18-2017, 03:24 AM
I've got all free drop including the two holiday event except all of Donatian. It's pretty long but it's the same as it was for the ninja troll.

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 03:08 PM
I've been playing for a week now, twice a day, and no girl drops ever. I'm pretty sure it is just luck of the draw but I do agree that the drop rates are unchangeable and a little too low. It's called 'harem' heroes for a a reason - to get the greatest harem - but it's more difficult and nearly as grindy as Pokémon.

soviras
06-20-2017, 05:47 PM
I've been playing for a week now, twice a day, and no girl drops ever. I'm pretty sure it is just luck of the draw but I do agree that the drop rates are unchangeable and a little too low. It's called 'harem' heroes for a a reason - to get the greatest harem - but it's more difficult and nearly as grindy as Pokémon.

Nearly as grindy? Pokémon has way less to grind even if you get all pokémon and max the ideal team out...

Branwen
06-24-2017, 04:31 AM
Just keep at it...
I've been playing for nearly a year now and i'm only waiting for the last girl from Silvanus.
Gotta be honest tho, I have the oppertunity to log in once per hour and drain my energy on the trolls. Then still it's only once per three weeks, that I get a girl.

I have 2 of the Epic Pachinko Girls (without the 10x) and all the event girls.
So just keep at it and I hope you'll be able to get all the girls.

It's just tough, especially if you can't log in often per day.

DrQuatsch
06-24-2017, 06:18 AM
I see some discrepancy between your story and your picture though :p
You say that you have 2 epic pachinko girls, all event girls (19 so far) and that you are only waiting on the last girl from Silvanus (7x4 - 1 + 3 = 30).
If I add that up, that would be 51 not 48.
Must I conclude you haven't started farming Bremen yet?

Branwen
06-24-2017, 08:18 AM
Hahaha yupz ;)

Bremen will only give out his Alpha atm and I stopped the quests at the first encounter with Bremen ;)
I'm hoping to finish of Silvanus first, before the next event starts ^_^
'Cuz the events tend to fuck up my farming-flow LOL

Greetingz
06-24-2017, 09:04 AM
Hahaha yupz ;)

Bremen will only give out his Alpha atm and I stopped the quests at the first encounter with Bremen ;)
I'm hoping to finish of Silvanus first, before the next event starts ^_^
'Cuz the events tend to fuck up my farming-flow LOL

Only gives out his alpha? I dunno about that kind of bs. They drop 3 , not in any order.

meltman
06-24-2017, 10:23 AM
indeed the chances aren't that high but I've been lucky. Started the game 2 weeks ago and got one girl from the Dark Lord already. But I played a lot and spend tons of stamin on im already.

zarelion
06-24-2017, 10:26 AM
I won't be as rude as Greetingz but he's right, I got Stephanie a little while ago. So get back to the fight ya punk ! ;)

sniddy
06-24-2017, 11:28 AM
It really is low....and yeh maybe too low

Branwen
06-24-2017, 11:42 AM
Oh oeps ^_^

I thought I read it somewhere on the forum, that until the quest was fully done, the last troll only dropped the alpha girl and the when the quest was done, the other two would become available ;)

Could've misread it or it mightve changed in the meantime :)

JustNotFatal
06-24-2017, 11:52 AM
Oh oeps ^_^

I thought I read it somewhere on the forum, that until the quest was fully done, the last troll only dropped the alpha girl and the when the quest was done, the other two would become available ;)

Could've misread it or it mightve changed in the meantime :)

As long as you have access to the world/troll. Any of their girls can drop at any time. No scroll restriction.

Branwen
06-24-2017, 02:25 PM
As long as you have access to the world/troll. Any of their girls can drop at any time. No scroll restriction.

Ah good ^_^ Thanks :D

Still going to finish off Silvanus first tho ;) Then it'd probably won't matter LOL
Hope he'll drop his last girl soon :) Then I can focus on Bremen.

Never had a lot of luck with the latest troll in farming, so that'd probably fuel the idea ;)

DrQuatsch
06-25-2017, 05:47 AM
Yeah, it's not just the Alpha, otherwise I would've broken the game :D
Because I have the Beta and the Omega from Bremen.

Xenox
06-29-2017, 05:17 AM
Is the chance of girl drops lower if you and your girls have a way higher level than the boss?
Because me and my girls are lvl 32 now and i have fight the Dark Lord & Ninja Spy for months without drops, but i get all of the girls in the "new" worlds like the juy sea and admittance of the dead in two weeks. I know that can be just extreme luck, but that seems strange to me.

DrQuatsch
06-29-2017, 10:41 AM
I don't think that that is the case, but one never knows for sure knowing that the droprates are unknown.
Just get in line with the rest of us, so you can say what a d*** Dark Lord is :D

sniddy
07-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Maybe a compromise would be a sliding scale

So your level - 3 girls are 100% more likely to drop

Your level - 6 200%

When we get there - 9 is 300% and so on

Something about your ego overwhelming them - it makes back farming a little more attractive, I mean right now I could be farming world 1 at + 200% (but it has no boss so moot point) 2 - 4 at 100%, or carry on trying my luck with Dom looking for a cat girl

Persomangirl
10-27-2017, 01:16 AM
ive only been playing for a few days and iv managed to get quite a few girls (two of which are from the dark lord).
while I agree that the drop rates are bad(no one will deny it) all you need to do is not sleep.
keep battling bosses for girls.
good luck!