PDA

View Full Version : Brave Girl Ravens mop-up (ice valley) guide

Thanix
12-23-2016, 06:48 PM
If you're struggling with the new 10 stage mop-up operation, this guide will help you overcome some of the challenges connected with it.

In reality you only need 12UR/UR+ (3 of each kingdom not counting Demonia ofc) units to beat this mop-up but i recommend using 20 UR/UR+ units (5 of each kingdom). I will show some screenshots of them teams i use to beat the stages and explain how use them best.

These are the teams i'm using to beat the 10 stage mop-up battle with ease, the 1st, 4th and 5th slots are the most important ones and if you don't have enough units to fill a whole 5 man team having these 3 slots filled is a bare minimum. As for the 2nd and 3rd slots they are basically just used to slow down the enemies so they don't reach your commanding unit as fast (they will most likely die in their 1st or 2nd battle and do not waste your heals to keep them alive! you should only heal after every time the boss uses her AoE since the main priority is to keep the 3 main units of each team alive).

Now for the stats of the units you want to reach as close to 2400 defense on all your commanding units (1st slot), the only exception is Diana in my blanc team her defense is only just above 2300 defense but still gets the job done. Just to make things easier i've decided to put up a screenshot of my Sandica team commander so you all can see whats stats are needed (i can only post 5 screenshots here sadly or else i would have uploaded screenshots of all my 12 important units)

Your Sandica team is the most important so getting your best items on your 4th and 5th slot unit there is very important and you should also try reach to the max movespeed of 500 on both of them and also 2400+ defense and 4500+ attack.

Your Sandica team will do battle 1,2 and 5,6

Your Blanc team is the least important it doesn't need that powerful items to beat the few stages it has to, just make sure to get your 5th slot unit to around 2100 defense and 4000 attack, and the 4th slot to as much you can afford after fixing other teams (don't focus on gettin 500 movespeed here)

Your Blanc team will do battle 3,4

Your Valmir team is pretty important so you need some good stats on the units here aswell, 2,2k+ defense and 4,6k+ attack is what you should aim for on your 4th and 5th slot units while also getting 500 movespeed.

Your Valmir team will do battle 7,8

Now hopefully you have made it this far (to stage 9) without having any of your team completely die yet, the reason for this i will explain in a bit.

Your Jade teams time to shine has finally come, there really aren't that many great jade units as of right now so building a team to beat the last 2 stages can be tough. You want to get your 4th slot unit to around 2400 defense and 3600 attack, while pumping your 5th slot unit as much you can after this focus primarily on the 4th slot though!.

The approach here is a bit different, you start with doing stage 9 with your Jade team after having cleared stage 9 it is time to bring out all your other teams.

the last stage 10 is brutal, and because of that you want to throw any teams you have left at it while using the "impure miasma" commander skill at the beginning of the fight and then spam heal right after again.
You have to save the Jade team for last and you will not use "impure miasma" while fighting with this team, here we use the normal tactic again of spamming heal "Guardian of the ground"

Personally all my teams survive until the last stage and i also have my normal team that i use for grinding missions ready to sacrifice itself, therefore after having used the miasma tactic with 4 total team the boss is usually down to 3000 hp and it becomes fairly easy for my jade team to clean up the mess.

I hope this guide helps out some of you people out there who is struggling with this mop-up operation, and may you all have the best of luck getting that god weapon.

Oh and a Merry Christmas to all of you, best regards Thanix.