PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on Ampys and Units

jessejames93
12-25-2016, 06:47 PM
Seeking guidance for my end game unit, at this moment i am balancing out my FKG by level, but a recent problem has been who has the most potential for Ampys? Do Ampys max out characters stats faster or do they act as a bonus to the max level stats?
Here is my collection FKG, i'm seeking guidance for using ampys and maybe manyu priority, my 2 newest FKG are German Iris and Dahlia. Also, out of all the event girls i have i only am using Edelweiss. All advice is appreciated.

Drip
12-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Seeking guidance for my end game unit, at this moment i am balancing out my FKG by level, but a recent problem has been who has the most potential for Ampys? Do Ampys max out characters stats faster or do they act as a bonus to the max level stats?
Here is my collection FKG, i'm seeking guidance for using ampys and maybe manyu priority, my 2 newest FKG are German Iris and Dahlia. Also, out of all the event girls i have i only am using Edelweiss. All advice is appreciated.
Ampies are a bonus on top of the max level stats. It also doesn't matter whether you use them while the girl isn't even evolved yet or already reached max level, the ampy bonus is seperate from that part of their stats. Ampies do give a little bit of XP though, so there's really no reason not to use them as soon as you can on a girl. There is a maximum amount of ampies you can use on a girl, I believe it's 100 of each type of ampy.

As for which girl to amp-up: that's really a matter of preference for which girls you like best, but I do strongly recommend at least using as many DEF ampies as you can on Anemone, since she gets double the value out of them: as a defensive stat, but also as an offensive stat in her counter attack.

fate
12-25-2016, 07:44 PM

Anemone should be the first to get those ampys. Her skill has the highest damage coefficient while she also has counterattack which based on defense. About manyu priority, I would say get 1 of your girl to 70 asap so that you can use the full potential of helpers squad. After that, it should be 6*-> 5* girls that can help you clear event map ->5*girls that can be useful. I would recommend refill stamina on manyu days at this stage

AgentFakku
12-25-2016, 08:21 PM
I'm the weird one because I give to the girls I like personally even 4 star, Di Yu and Violetta Tulip.

Dorei0sama
12-25-2016, 08:35 PM
I dont have anemone so i feed def and hp to Daisy cause she has weak def state.

jessejames93
12-25-2016, 10:47 PM
Thanks guys i need to farm 5 dragons for Anenome to evolve, i put it off for some time now. With you guys's info i'll use ampies on Daisy and save some for Anenome

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys i need to farm 5 dragons for Anenome to evolve, i put it off for some time now. With you guys's info i'll use ampies on Daisy and save some for Anenome

- - - Updated - - -

Anemone should be the first to get those ampys. Her skill has the highest damage coefficient while she also has counterattack which based on defense. About manyu priority, I would say get 1 of your girl to 70 asap so that you can use the full potential of helpers squad. After that, it should be 6*-> 5* girls that can help you clear event map ->5*girls that can be useful. I would recommend refill stamina on manyu days at this stage

Thanks for the tip, in this next week ill try to evolve Anenome and grind Daisy up to 70

arclance
12-25-2016, 11:17 PM
I dont have anemone so i feed def and hp to Daisy cause she has weak def state.
I do the same thing with Flowering Peach, she has the Defense Stat of a 3* unit.

Drip
12-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Another thing I do with Ampys, is, I give one of each ampy to each girl as soon as she gets evolved. It helps telling the evolved and non-evolved apart, especially the 3* and 4* ones, which I rarely use, without having to double check for their state on the evolved tab.
This does cost quite a lot of ampies in the long run, but generally, whenever an event rewards ampies after the event is finished (so it doesn't use the shop or gacha system for trading tokens), I keep them in my inventory. Because of that, the stacks of ampies I have are always of equal size (currently it's 3 of each type, I hope we get a medal event again soon). Seperate ampies go to the girls I want to buff to insane amounts.

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 05:19 AM
Another thing I do with Ampys, is, I give one of each ampy to each girl as soon as she gets evolved. It helps telling the evolved and non-evolved apart, especially the 3* and 4* ones, which I rarely use, without having to double check for their state on the evolved tab.
This does cost quite a lot of ampies in the long run, but generally, whenever an event rewards ampies after the event is finished (so it doesn't use the shop or gacha system for trading tokens), I keep them in my inventory. Because of that, the stacks of ampies I have are always of equal size (currently it's 3 of each type, I hope we get a medal event again soon). Seperate ampies go to the girls I want to buff to insane amounts.

eventually they will introduce an icon on the character portraits that shows you whether they are evolved or not

Mitoru
12-26-2016, 07:01 AM
I just dump all the ampys I get into Anemone since her stats are low but her skill and ability amazing.

AgentFakku
12-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Since everyone talked about Anemone, I'll add her to my dream waifu list after looking at her abilities.

Not a math person much - I usually don't look at stats

Rampage
12-26-2016, 04:50 PM
it not a idea many people will do, but something i am doing.
It might seems really expensive to do this but really it cheaper IMO, but is just slower.

Firstly get one of your knights to level 70, one your NOT going to give any ampys to, or at least not planing to for along time.
this is purely to make sure your helper squads are max power to help you.

Then stop leveling the girl you want to give ampys to, at least 10 levels below their max level (for me it was Black Baccara at level 58)
Then give her ampys to level up, all the ampys I gave to Black Baccara, and she is currently level 68
Doing the maths to work out how many it is 34x HP ampys, 57x attack ampys and 48x defence ampys so far
Also note the ampys have a type, so Black Baccara being a slice type gets bonus exp from attack Ampys, and normal exp from HP and Def Ampys. Last thing to point out is you can only give 100 of each type per knight.

Now i mentions its cheaper imo, this being my idea, but it does depend on if your going to give all types of ampys or just one type the your knights.
If your going to level the Knight to level 70 and then give ampys then that exp is wasted, Period !
If your not giving all types of ampys, then you might be better off using ampies at lower level and then getting to level 70 with level 100 Manyu.
Do not have that patience myself, BUT that would be the optimum way of doing this, BUT 3 months of playing i have not earned 100 of each type.

Now if you know your going to give ampys to the knight then it way slower than giving lvl 100 manyu, and you need to give ALOT more to level ie alot more cost, BUT if your going to give them anyway, well it quite simple decision imo.

My two cents although not directly related to "Who to give amyps to?" it might help with how to use them.

jessejames93
12-26-2016, 05:35 PM
Sounds good, currently farming secret garden quests for manyu and bought tons of ampies from the christmas event. So if Slice gets xp bonus from attack ampy, what about hit / magic / pierce?

Guessing Pierce will get bonus from Defense (from previous comments). Hit and Magic get bonus xp from HP ampy?

Unregistered
12-26-2016, 05:39 PM
HP ampy gives bonus xp to hit
ATK ampy gives bonus xp to slice
DEF ampy gives bonus xp to pierce

Only magic has no equivalent