PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime Project R Preregistration

Pages : 1 [2]

Darsel
02-07-2017, 06:35 PM
220 tickets here as well.

Think I saw every SR Kamihime except Brynhildr. Only SSRs I saw were a pair of Kaiser Dragoons - dark and fire, IIRC.

After my stupid luck drawing 2x SSR Kamihime and an SSR Eidolon(along with an SR Kamihime and Eidolon) on my very first draw in the DMM version.. I'm expecting I probably won't see an SSR on the Nutaku version until the first event. =V

so far, I got Anzu

You are going to be flooded with friend invites; nice pick!

(Pretty sure she's the only Eidolon that boosts drop rates, even on the DMM version that's been out for a year.)

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Sleipnir boosts drop rate and she was introduced about 2-3 months into the game.

ZeroZet
02-07-2017, 10:21 PM
In the end I stayed with my first SSR, Thunderbird, because rest of SSR and SR pulls were too top-heavy :p
Not like I expect to stick with this game after everything I've heard about it's main dish (H-scenes, obviously)...

nazrin992
02-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Think I saw every SR Kamihime except Brynhildr.

Why, the same for me as well. Didn't see the glasses onee-san in my entire draws.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 03:47 AM
Ooh can't wait to see all the ntr rage from people xD. Majority scenes being ntr sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh can't wait to see all the ntr rage from people xD. Majority scenes being ntr sadly.

Grab some popcorn mate, most scenes are either NTR, GangBang, Tentacle, Rape or all of them in one.

haha.

Darsel
02-08-2017, 03:48 AM
Sleipnir boosts drop rate and she was introduced about 2-3 months into the game.

I stand corrected. =V

In other news, off to a 'great' start; not a single lottery win. Congrats to those who did get something.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 03:58 AM
195 Tickets and nothing, like always :/

But when does the game start?

Skulkraken
02-08-2017, 04:09 AM
215 tickets - all of them duds.

Can't say I'm surprised, given how many entries there were total.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 07:14 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Grab some popcorn mate, most scenes are either NTR, GangBang, Tentacle, Rape or all of them in one.

haha.

lol don't forget beastiality xD. Some of the scenes on pre-reg look vanilla :).

Mattress
02-08-2017, 07:22 AM
In the end I stayed with my first SSR, Thunderbird, because rest of SSR and SR pulls were too top-heavy :p
Not like I expect to stick with this game after everything I've heard about it's main dish (H-scenes, obviously)...

I always skip the boring vanilla scenes, so you can skip the scenes as well and play the game. What's the problem? And I'm afraid that nutaku censor everything as usual, for them also have a small breasts is demonic.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 07:27 AM

- - - Updated - - -

haha.

Gonna enjoy myself with the H-scenes.

Never understood why ppl rage at NTR.

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Didn't get anything from lottery either. Oh well, there's still the other reward everyone gets based on total players/draws.

I'm actually looking forward to the h-scenes. Quite happy to hear there's tentacle action. Most of these kind of games have h-content that is too vanilla, gets boring real fast, so a variety of fetishes gets bonus points for me. Though I doubt any of these games will ever get on my messed up preferences. And having animated scenes is nice, though the animation quality obviously isn't amazing, at least the quality doesn't drop to garbage like they did in SenPro, assuming the examples shown are the end quality.

Anon
02-08-2017, 07:50 AM
So this game is a lot like granblue. Will they be doing the same thing with gacha like in granblue? That is when they double SSR rate at the end of the month?

Eliont
02-08-2017, 07:50 AM
Is there are Canadian "Early Access" now?

Crusher
02-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Mmmmh, as expected i didn't win anything... just like everyone here, it seems. :confused:
So, any news about the game start?

Drynix
02-08-2017, 08:15 AM
No easy way to see if you actually won. I might be reading this wrong but if you won you won't receive your reward for another month.
From the ticket page:
※Notice※
※Regarding the distribution of the Nutaku Gold; participants will be able to claim their rewards upon logging in and completing the tutorial after the official release.
※Participants who completed the tutorial will be able to collect their Nutaku Gold beginning one month after the official release.
※Nutaku Gold rewards must be used within 1 month of receipt.

So beginning one month after completing the turorial. So a month from now you can collect it if you won? Ifso maybe some of us might still have won. No easy way to check with that giant wall of numbers.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Click the "Confirmation of Lottery Tickets" button to see your wall of Xs. 220 tickets, no winners.

I would have expected someone to have posted winning something.

Eab1990
02-08-2017, 08:45 AM
No wins here either. Someone on ULMF got 400 NG, at least.

Beta is up for Canadians and whatnot again.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Click the "Confirmation of Lottery Tickets" button to see your wall of Xs. 220 tickets, no winners.

I would have expected someone to have posted winning something.

They are still checking their double-triple and so on account... just saw one on facebook with 15 accounts.

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Went ahead and downloaded a VPN to play early access.

Right off the bat you start with a rape scene. Lols.

Nuberschutze
02-08-2017, 09:26 AM

Huh.
Then it seems like Nutaku's "Canada and whatnot" beta list is at least one country smaller this time around.
The Netherlands used to be among that list, but it isn't this time.

Arkinum
02-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Is there are Canadian "Early Access" now?

I only have the lotto confirmation screen along with a "coming soon", so I'm going to guess that's a no.

EDIT: Ignore my above comment. It seems I had to clear my cash before it would get rid of the lotto screen.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Right off the bat you start with a rape scene. Lols.

Don't worry, 20 minutes later you will get another rape scene. This time though it won't be some no name.

Drynix
02-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Huh.
Then it seems like Nutaku's "Canada and whatnot" beta list is at least one country smaller this time around.
The Netherlands used to be among that list, but it isn't this time.
I am from The Netherlands and currently playing the game. Got the first 2 chapters done. Its alright, but the loading times are atrocious.

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 09:54 AM
I am from The Netherlands and currently playing the game. Got the first 2 chapters done. Its alright, but the loading times are atrocious.

Load times are fine, it's the amount of loading screens that's the problem. Every time I back out of a menu, another loading screen.

nazrin992
02-08-2017, 09:59 AM
This is very similar to IWZ and DD iirc in terms of how many load pages.

At the very least, Kamihime has turn-based gameplay and no boring-ass next to continue. Playing IWZ for that was soooooooo boring.

EDIT:Oh god, the sex scene is like IWZ as well.

Zenithale
02-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Also 220 Tickets for nothing on my side. :(

Drynix
02-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Load times are fine, it's the amount of loading screens that's the problem. Every time I back out of a menu, another loading screen.

Yeah thats what I meant, guess I phrased it wrongly. But just comparing and checking a few weapons / characters takes easily 3-4 loading screens. Its rather annoying.

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Yeah thats what I meant, guess I phrased it wrongly. But just comparing and checking a few weapons / characters takes easily 3-4 loading screens. Its rather annoying.

Strangely enough, it's faster to just click one of the menus on the left to get back where you were rather than to go and click the 'back' button.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Story and characters are fun. This might be the best localized Nutaku game yet. Game's not that bad either.

nazrin992
02-08-2017, 11:14 AM
So how to play this on mobile? Just visit nutaku and nothing more? No specific app for it?

Chemwarss
02-08-2017, 11:49 AM

really? im in toronto and im still seeing the lottery results page

Chemwarss
02-08-2017, 11:54 AM
190 tickets and nuthin #feelsbadman

also is there a beta access thing like sengoku had becuase im still seeing the lottery results screen

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Anyone have any idea how to get to sell equip window with recommended button on the bottom? I can only get to it by using all my gems for gacha then it asking me to sell for more gems which takes me there but I can't find the menu to sell without doing using all my gems.

And now getting errors non-stop.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Anyone have any idea how to get to sell equip window with recommended button on the bottom? I can only get to it by using all my gems for gacha then it asking me to sell for more gems which takes me there but I can't find the menu to sell without doing using all my gems.

I'm getting same problem with the non-stop errors.

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 12:48 PM
I'm getting same problem with the non-stop errors.

Guessing the servers are crashing. Well not a surprise to see on first day, even if early access limited to certain areas.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Guessing the servers are crashing. Well not a surprise to see on first day, even if early access limited to certain areas.

Hmm that's true. I'll just check up on the game in a few hours hopefully they fix the problem.

SFro
02-08-2017, 12:51 PM
195 tickets, I guess I missed a few days. I did get a 7th place win, though I can't imagine that's going to be worth much at all. I also ended up trading out SSR Behemoth for SR Artemis at the end. I hope I made the right call!

e: Double checked. 400 Gold? Well, that's not the worst! Objectively.

Nuberschutze
02-08-2017, 01:27 PM

Yeah, it appears they've only blocked a portion of Dutch connections, likely accidentally.
Definitely not caching on my end, unfortunately.

My connection: NL-to-Nutaku. Doesn't work.
My connection via VPN set to The Netherlands: NL-to-NL-to-Nutaku. Does work.
Yay geo-blocking! o.O

Anyway, so far it seems like a pretty good translation.
Definitely their flashiest Nutaku.net game too.
The animations are great.

The amount of loading screens is significant, but they're pretty quick.
It's not Sengoku Providence.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 02:33 PM
195 tickets, I guess I missed a few days. I did get a 7th place win, though I can't imagine that's going to be worth much at all. I also ended up trading out SSR Behemoth for SR Artemis at the end. I hope I made the right call!

I dont think switching out your SSR was worth it. As far as i know the only reason to do so is because you need more than one to upgrade SSRs but i seem to have gotten 2x thunderbird for my gacha, unless im mistaken.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think switching out your SSR was worth it. As far as i know the only reason to do so is because you need more than one to upgrade SSRs but i seem to have gotten 2x thunderbird for my gacha, unless im mistaken.

- - - Updated - - -

And because you can just use support from a SSR summon, and I haven't even had to use a summon to begin with, it might be necessary but not right now lel

- - - Updated - - -

I've lost my sr premium ticket cos of errors. I've got an SR Eidolon from it but it went to oblivion then the error popped up.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is better, ssr eidolon or sr kamihime?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone able to play this on google chrome?

Eversor86
02-08-2017, 02:34 PM
I hope it gets better, cause for now all I can call this game is "Kamihime Error go to Main Page".

WonderWaffle
02-08-2017, 02:42 PM
yeah that error made me lose my 3k jewels from tutorial with nothing in return

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 03:19 PM

Yeah, as of right now it appears that gacha of all kinds returns that error, takes whatever you used for it and returns nothing. I tested it with the free daily gacha and a 100 medal or w/e they are pull, and it took the 100 medals, gave me a piece of equipment in theory, gave me the error, returned to main screen, it did subtract the medals but did not award the piece of equipment. Kind of funny that the only part that actually involves real money is the part that's messed up - they're gonna have to fix that fast.

SFro
02-08-2017, 03:27 PM

I read somewhere in this thread early on that the SR kamihime were stronger than SSR eidolons. If that is actually untrue, I am sad to not have the lazy hippo girl.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Yeah, as of right now it appears that gacha of all kinds returns that error, takes whatever you used for it and returns nothing. I tested it with the free daily gacha and a 100 medal or w/e they are pull, and it took the 100 medals, gave me a piece of equipment in theory, gave me the error, returned to main screen, it did subtract the medals but did not award the piece of equipment. Kind of funny that the only part that actually involves real money is the part that's messed up - they're gonna have to fix that fast.

Apparently I was incorrect - it DID give me my pulls, even with the errors. It's just a little hard to tell because some of the interface is sort of weird.

IxNoiRxI
02-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Apparently I was incorrect - it DID give me my pulls, even with the errors. It's just a little hard to tell because some of the interface is sort of weird.

Yeah, I thought that my SR pull went into oblivion too, but my SR was waiting for me in gifts.
It's a strange decision to throw gatcha pulled weapons\girls in a gift section and not in an inventory.
Btw game is almost unplayable for me right now. I get errors every time i try to start a quest mission

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I thought that my SR pull went to oblivion too, but my SR was waiting for me in gifts.
It's a strange decision to throw gatcha pulls in a gift section and not in an inventory.
Btw game is almost unplayable for me right now. I get errors every time i try to start a quest mission.

Same as far as the errors. Pretty much unplayable. I'm guessing they'll work on that sometime soon and hopefully we see improved performance tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

is anyone else in canada still seeing the lottery results page? i thoguht canadians got the "beta" access again ;x

Eversor86
02-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Can't do quests, can't go enhance cause I get error most of the times before it even loads list of weapons/stuff, basically can't do anything part watching the starting stories in harem page and even those error a lot.

How the heck someone managed to level up to 28 level (saw someone with that level when selecting helper when trying to start a quest) is beyond me.

Hope this error bonanza ends fast, so that I will be able to see how easy/hard it is to get new girls and level unlocking their h-scenes. Cause if its to long/hard I will just say bye-bye to this game. Thou I will say it anyway even if getting those scenes will be easy/fast if most of the girls are retardly big boobed bimbos like the 2 girls from scenes in the prologue.

EDIT:

Do anyone know if we get anything (scenes or something else) with the childhood friend?

tsunhime
02-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Yeah i have the same problem too. i hope it will appear in the gifts but i have been waitinf for 30 minutes or so and still nothing.
And the errors...my god.

Palsa
02-08-2017, 06:45 PM
How is everyone going about checking your lotto tickets?
They posted a ridiculous number of them to look through. ^_^;

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Damn, only a partial release so far huh? :(

Do you guys think Nutaku would get on my ass for using a proxy to play the beta?

Also, do those in the beta regions have their games reset when it opens up to all areas?

Darsel
02-08-2017, 07:00 PM
So this game is a lot like granblue. Will they be doing the same thing with gacha like in granblue? That is when they double SSR rate at the end of the month?

There is no Legfest/Premium Gala in the DMM version, so I assume there won't be anything similar in the Nutaku version. Kamihime is a bit more.. 'greedy'.. on the business side than Granblue, overall.

Should be a button on the right-side pop-out menu to access and sell your inventory(took me a while to find it on the DMM version - especially because 'Kanji is hard').

My biggest fear for this game has been whether Nutaku would use their draconic time-out code that seemingly throws out errors if you don't already have every game asset pre-loaded on your machine. It's pushed me away from every game except FKG, because I'm stubborn, but even that takes like 2 hours of loading failures/refreshes just to do something that takes 20 minutes on the DMM version. Not happy to hear that they are continuing this stupidity with Kamihime. =L

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Should be a button on the right-side pop-out menu to access and sell your inventory(took me a while to find it on the DMM version - especially because 'Kanji is hard').

My biggest fear for this game has been whether Nutaku would use their draconic time-out code that seemingly throws out errors if you don't already have every game asset pre-loaded on your machine. It's pushed me away from every game except FKG, because I'm stubborn, but even that takes like 2 hours of loading failures/refreshes just to do something that takes 20 minutes on the DMM version. Not happy to hear that they are continuing this stupidity with Kamihime. =L

I found a different sell window that actually had 'Sell All' button instead of a "Sell Recommended", figured there were 2 different sell equip windows. Will have to double check later as the game is under maintenance.

https://twitter.com/Kamihime_Nutaku

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 09:43 PM
hmmm pre-reg is ended but when is it actually playable? any date?

Koshka
02-08-2017, 09:58 PM
I guess the official release date is 21 feb, judging by their usual pattern "two weeks of closed beta before the official start"

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 09:59 PM

Right now if you use a proxy.

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Yea, looks like maint is over.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand error.

BlipBloop
02-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Didnt fix ****,nice maint. like always haha

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Strangely enough, I can still participate in raid battles, which I would assume that means some people can actually still play since those are up to begin with.

Can't do quests though, game keeps telling me I have a quest in progress and when I try to resume or give up, it error crashes. If anyone has has resolved their error problem or has an idea if there are any alternative ways to forcefully end a quest in progress, would greatly appreciate it if you could share.

MalusCorvus
02-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Any SR kamihime is better than the Kaiser dragon. So yes, it's a lot easier to draw something better...

With 5 draws? Not as much as you'd think. I mean, I don't have your luck. :P

And I think I missed the last day anyway.

Oh well, fuck it, YOLO, etc.

Eversor86
02-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Well, seems they fixed something. I was able to enhance a weapon for shit and giggles. But still cant play any quests, never ending "go to main page error".

Now the question is, did Harem Heroes stop working cause they fixed something in Kamihime lol.

nazrin992
02-09-2017, 12:14 AM
At least you guys are able to browse. I can't even load the Nutaku site because of lag for some reason. And often DNS cut off.

This is annoying.

Anon
02-09-2017, 01:05 AM
I already see problem with a story of this game. Enemies keep running away... All the time... Why someone won't take a bow or a gun and shoot them in the back while they run?!

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 01:20 AM
Well, seems they fixed something. I was able to enhance a weapon for shit and giggles. But still cant play any quests, never ending "go to main page error".

Now the question is, did Harem Heroes stop working cause they fixed something in Kamihime lol.

Harem was acting laggy, about an hour ago when you posted. could sometimes log in, but usually got loading errors. but as of now its back up and working fine for me. (still no valentine girls, and finished black hole)

Eversor86
02-09-2017, 01:44 AM
Harem was acting laggy, about an hour ago when you posted. could sometimes log in, but usually got loading errors. but as of now its back up and working fine for me. (still no valentine girls, and finished black hole)

When I wrote, Harem for me was erroring with code 500, or some blue bars and info about application error. But now it works fine. Didn't finish the new part of quests in 6th world yet, but was lucky and just got the second event girl. Anyway lets not talk about different game to not make off topic here hehe (I know I started it lol).

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:11 AM
I guess the official release date is 21 feb, judging by their usual pattern "two weeks of closed beta before the official start"

okie, tyvm!

nazrin992
02-09-2017, 03:41 AM
You could play it right now using VPN or other proxy from Canada.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 04:02 AM
OMG!! TOOK ME AROUND 100X3K JEWEL REROLLS BUT FINALLY GOT AN ACC WITH SATAN + OUROBOROS!!

SO LUCKY!!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys able to play on PC or is just available on mobile , i'm playing it on mobile since i still get the lottery screen on pc

Keyen
02-09-2017, 04:45 AM
Hum, I wonder if I should focus on Fire or on Wind element. I have:
-Gaia (and so, a SSR weapon...)
-Cronus
-And probably soon the SR kami from story (Second world, right?)

And fire side, I have:
-Fafnir
-Brynhildr
-Amon

I wonder I wonder.

Koshka
02-09-2017, 06:44 AM
You could play it right now using VPN or other proxy from Canada.

As I recall, some people got banned for doing that during FKG beta, so I REALLY can't recommend you doing such things (unless you have a separate account for each Nutaku game).

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 06:47 AM
As I recall, some people got banned for doing that during FKG beta, so I REALLY can't recommend you doing such things (unless you have a separate account for each Nutaku game).

Having multiple accounts is a bannable offense, if Nutaku ever followed through on it.

Printemps
02-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Does anybody know how to use soul and where to find it?

Aidoru
02-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Oh nice, they finally fixed the error.

Your soul is the first unit in the Kamihime party edit. Click them view their stats and whatnot. You can change them that way too. To unlock higher tier souls you need to meet requirements of lower souls. Like get 2 certain souls to Lv20 before you can unlock a higher tier soul.

ZeroZet
02-09-2017, 09:32 AM
From the ULMF thread:

-"Soul" are differents from kamihimes. It's basically a super polyvalent warrior (since you can give them any element, slot an extra skill from any other soul, and have multi classes). It's divided between "base", "elite" and "legendary" souls, 7 of each. You need to max (lvl 20) two base souls before being able to unlock an elite soul, and you need 2 elite souls maxed before unlocking a legendary soul. You can't choose, you have to max specified souls before unlocking the next tiers, but the base souls are selected so there is one common between the two elite (so, for a legendary soul, you need to max 3 basic souls and 2 elite souls).
It is said that Solomon is trash tier, Arthur is good, Siegfried is very good but not in the early game, Mordred is also good in early game. Joan is a bit too defensive in the early game.

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 10:48 AM

They threatened to ban but one of the recent streams they had said it wasn't against the terms to vpn.

Anon
02-09-2017, 12:41 PM
So question:

Merlin was drugged, raped and ntr'd or just drugged and raped? I am not really sure if this counts as netorare if you don't give a damn about her. So that's why I am asking about it.

WonderWaffle
02-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Hmm I was browsing through the game assets on chrome to see if I could find some gacha card scenarios but turns out that its really just all reference numbers and the such unlike in another nutaku game where there are character ID's you can use and a master link to find scenes. Does anyone know how to get scenes?

Cant get all them cards after all lol

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:17 PM
After the free 10 draw trying to decide which account is better:

1. Amon, Echidna, Echidna (yes a 2nd one...), Artemis
2. Sol, Artemis, Thunderbird

The 2nd account synergizes better but Amon.....

Aidoru
02-09-2017, 04:34 PM
With how small the AP pool is and useful the raid rewards are, feel like players who don't play mobile are gonna get left behind trying to keep up with this game. Hopefully it doesn't cause any major issues with future events like not being able to reach a quota cause not getting enough runs in per day.

naenae
02-09-2017, 05:03 PM
I like the game but the gacha is bs. Already lost 1,650 nutaku gold and neither the 10 or single gave me a draw. If I didn't already pull a Satan with the tutorial crystals i'd probably just give the game the finger

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Not a fan of the game, auto-play doesn't use skills or Eidelons, so you are kinda forced to actually do things, at least if you want to do some dmg and not die on boss fights, not so much in early quests.

Most of the girls are big-tits mcgee, lot of h-scenes are kinda rape'ish, I don't really like either of those things.

One character (Alyssa) who we see all the time seems to be the only that has no h-scene/story/stuff (at least for now).

The plethora of loading screens can piss you off, especially when going into some option is fast, but going back somehow takes shit ton of time compared to that.

On the plus side, getting girls to level around 25-35 doesn't take that long so getting to first h-scenes (or only one for lower rarity girls) is easy (Sengoku wins here thou, cause you basically get first scene for free the moment you get the girl - and as an over-knee socks fan most of the first scenes win vs evolved/godified scenes where girls lose them often).

At least for now every single h-scene is voiced on female side and animated (so a plus vs Sengoku where 3* don't have either, 4* have voice only, and 5* have both). Thou worth mentioning is that the actual h-part of them is as short if not even shorter than Sengoku scenes, and far far shorter than FKG or Visual Novels. They could add some background f**king noises to animations, at least then they would be useful if you catch my drift hehe.

So question worth pondering is how hard getting new girls is and how much girls is out there to get for now, and how much will be added in future. For me also how many of them are the big-tit variants.

tutut
02-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Same, I feel the gacha is a massive scam.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post, that the dmm version gets a special deal where you can outright buy the ssr you want (like Granblue on special ocassions). I'll wait to see if this version offers the same deal. If not, this game is dead for me.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 02:06 AM
IS there an APK version to play this on Android ??

the loading screen is just ridiculous on the desktop version

Myrdin
02-10-2017, 03:14 AM
Ok so what I have read so far it seems that atm the game is still not stable (expectable after all it just launched) and some people can give the beta a go.
Well I´ll see for myself once it gets launched properly.
Can anyone post a pic of the main screen ? I wanna see if its a clusterfuck like Idol Warz or if its more tidier..

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 03:41 AM
Can anyone post a pic of the main screen ? I wanna see if its a clusterfuck like Idol Warz or if its more tidier..

Can't tell if its more or less cluster-fucky that Idol, cause for me nearly every game on Nutaku is an example of bad UI design (as in read it as all games I did play including Sengoku, FKG, PeroPero, Aigis and of course this one too).

Myrdin
02-10-2017, 03:44 AM
Can't tell if its more or less cluster-fucky that Idol, cause for me nearly every game on Nutaku is an example of bad UI design.

Oh god...... this is some shit layout indeed. Why the hell are there so many huge gaps between each of the buttons, and why are they so insanely oversized ? So that elder people can see and click that 2D pussy or what ?
You pretty much cant see the background, and the Girl herself is way to zoomed in as well.
Yop up to a great start are we...

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 03:59 AM
Its more or less similar to Sengoku, just that if you go to some thing like upgrading girls/weapons the menu buttons are on the left not bottom.

Raid bosses menu for example:

No full-screen like in X-Overd or now Sengoku, and the gold-digger cute girl on the right seems to have no plot/h-scenes even that she is always around you (like Nazuna in FKG lol). Thou no clue if thats true just for now or whole game.

Still as long as I can live with sizes of buttons and stuff, how the menu works (loading when you go back is up to 10 times longer than when you entered the certain menu/position) is just annoying.

You can at least change the girl on the main screen whenever you want with that button on the bottom right. So that is a plus vs Sengoku.

And the girl isn't maybe to zoomed in per se, its more that she is hidden behind the UI clutter (Or at least best parts like legs are khe khe *lenny face*).

EDIT:

The worst part about this game is, it automatically pauses when you go to a different tab in chrome. Only way to keep the bloody thing auto-playing simple quests and stuff is to keep it in a separate window. Then somehow it works even if it lost focus. No clue if thats just chrome settings, or game itself. But I did have that problem only with Aigis, all other games work fine.

EDIT 2:

Why can't we minimize text box outside of h-scenes? It nearly always hides legs of the cute girls hehehe ;).

Skulkraken
02-10-2017, 07:06 AM
The worst part about this game is, it automatically pauses when you go to a different tab in chrome. Only way to keep the bloody thing auto-playing simple quests and stuff is to keep it in a separate window. Then somehow it works even if it lost focus. No clue if thats just chrome settings, or game itself. But I did have that problem only with Aigis, all other games work fine.

Yes, it's because of a setting in Chrome. Go to chrome://flags and disable the flag for "Automatic Tab Discarding".

ZOLANTON
02-10-2017, 09:42 AM
So far I haven't had any problems with crashes and errors, maybe I've been lucky. Or maybe it's because I don't use a VPN I don't know. Also glad that I haven't used my Jewels yet, seems like a lot of people are getting cucked by the Gacha.

Largepotato
02-10-2017, 10:59 AM
Is there any way to increase the size of your inventory?

50 weapons doesn't go far when you need a 10 or so for a party.

Eversor86
02-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Yes, it's because of a setting in Chrome. Go to chrome://flags and disable the flag for "Automatic Tab Discarding".

I would rather say its a bug in the game if its reacting to some tab discarding option in a browser thats set by default to be on ;).

Also description says something about discarding tabs from memory if system memory is low. With 16gb of ram even lazy Nutaku developer wouldn't fuck up browser games so much to eat all of that. But I will check if thats what causes the pausing.

Like I thought its not that. Game still pauses when I go and focus a different tab. Well at least I switched some 2D canvas GPU rendering for test and it seems to help with a bit lagy animations (especially in FKG/Senguko if a lot of tabs is open tend to kinda slow down).

100 jewels for 10 more slots for either weapons or girls in shop (right menu).

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 01:52 PM

Yeah, you can go to Shop->Magic Jewels->Expansion.

Ninja
02-10-2017, 04:38 PM
The current game version is now playable in the following countries: Canada, Romania, Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands and Poland

Anyone knows if when for example we use VPN and then, they decide to publish official release, will the progress we have made so far be saved or is it just for testing?

I really could do with another re-roll because I've spent literally a lot of those gems but was unlucky so far

only got Amon: "Enchanted"? (dark) and bryhindir in my first try so I decided to roll another 10 but still no luck

Printemps
02-10-2017, 05:17 PM
looking for a highly active allies or with eidolon Anzu

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 05:55 PM
The current game version is now playable in the following countries: Canada, Romania, Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands and Poland

Anyone knows if when for example we use VPN and then, they decide to publish official release, will the progress we have made so far be saved or is it just for testing?

I really could do with another re-roll because I've spent literally a lot of those gems but was unlucky so far

only got Amon: "Enchanted"? (dark) and bryhindir in my first try so I decided to roll another 10 but still no luck

I am certain it will be saved unless you think they're letting people spend real money on a game they intend to reset in two weeks.

Eliont
02-10-2017, 08:25 PM
They usually do not reset games after closed test, so in PVP like Sengoku canadians got a huge boost by extra week of playtime.

nazrin992
02-10-2017, 11:42 PM
It is so long to wait for this game. I could use VPN but my internet speed is slow as snail.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 01:57 AM
If I use a DoT skill on a boss, do other people causing it to tick when they take their turns cause them to get the damage toward mvp, or does it still go to me?

abcd92302
02-11-2017, 02:26 AM
is there any announcement about the actual time of the release?

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 03:33 AM
They re delaying the game longer it seems. Till March 1st. Legit look for yourself.

tsunhime
02-11-2017, 03:39 AM
Is there any discord server for English version of Kamihime?

Ninja
02-11-2017, 06:48 AM
I am certain it will be saved unless you think they're letting people spend real money on a game they intend to reset in two weeks.

That's what I was thinking, if I only knew that those SSR Eidolon dragons are so bad I'd even have chosen an SR Eidolon

iceman308
02-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Im in Canada and although the beta worked last 2 days yesterday afternoon and today I just get the old ticket draw webpage..

used VPN for other coutries and nothing, on mobile and desktop :confused:

Eversor86
02-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Leveling Elite Souls is a lot slower than Standard ones. Its like you are trying to level Standard Soul/Girl from 20 to 40. Something tells me that 20 levels leveling on Legendary Soul will be then like getting Standard Soul/Girl from 40 to 60 so slime pace.

For now its an OKish game to casually play just for sake of h-scenes. But my luck in gachas gives me mostly weapons - no new girls - with that there is probability I will just get to all scenes of all girls I have and get bored and drop this game.

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 09:07 AM
https://discord.gg/j6GGf67
Dont expect getting legendary soul on day 2 :p
Game is so far so enjoyable. Here's my current team, got them via rerolling ofc 0$ spent:
http://i.hizliresim.com/BvqW1g.png

Also i like sprites in this game so much :3

http://i.hizliresim.com/2nDWRq.png

some reroller
02-11-2017, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE=Ramazan;61693]
Dont expect getting legendary soul on day 2 :p
Game is so far so enjoyable. Here's my current team, got them via rerolling ofc 0$ spent:

Also i like sprites in this game so much :3

How many rerolls did it take you for 2 SSR kamihime acc?

I recently rerolled a Satan+Ouroboros but i am aiming for a Satan+Amon acc to make an endgame dark team.

Eversor86
02-11-2017, 10:39 AM
I am to lazy and care to little to spent hours on rerolling, and having separate accounts for each damn game just to get better girls on start.

Also I don't expect anything from pay-to-win like browser sex games ;). Just stated a fact I encountered, as a addition to previous info/thoughts about this game dump I did few posts back (where I wrote leveling girls to 25+ is fast).

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 11:58 AM
I had spare time, took my ~15 hours to get this perfect couple. Yeah they are synergize well like how thunder+light or darkness+fire synergizes. Getting SSR at the start is important, nutaku isnt known for its generosity so you wont have many sources of jewels to get SSR in the future, better get it when you have the chance.

@some reroller: im still rerolling, aiming for satan+amon combo just like you do, fafnir or ourobos+amon is still fine but satan alone isnt anything great. Amon is the best debuffer in the game even now in dmm, better aim for her and Sol when rerolling. Btw its not i dont like my current team as reason of rerolling but i just want to have an alt account with different element -> different skillset, playstyle.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Ramazan. You... really have a lot of free time. I am jealous.

Eab1990
02-11-2017, 02:12 PM
They re delaying the game longer it seems. Till March 1st. Legit look for yourself.

Yeah, about that...

https://twitter.com/nutakugames/status/830456450677882880

Eversor86
02-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Getting SSR early is maybe important for someone who plans to play this or any game long, and cares about being able to do who knows how high level and how hard content. I give zero fucks for either. Will just play for a bit, do as much as I can as a free player without spending who knows how much time on grind-fest type of things, and just move on to a different game. In all honesty non of those sex browser games have anything worth playing them for the long run at least for me that is.

Amon
02-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Getting SSR early is maybe important for someone who plans to play this or any game long, and cares about being able to do who knows how high level and how hard content. I give zero fucks for either. Will just play for a bit, do as much as I can as a free player without spending who knows how much time on grind-fest type of things, and just move on to a different game. In all honesty non of those sex browser games have anything worth playing them for the long run at least for me that is.

I've been on nutaku before and I must admit that kami project is one of the best games they've released so far, I've managed to get to rank 17 and now re-rolling to play again. All other games were boring and except for some harem scenes, there was nothing interesting.

The only thing I can complain about are the ridiculous rates of gacha drops, no continuous sound effects in scenes, inability to hide text windows, menu interface could be better and they could also implement some interesting events but that i think, we will see in the future

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 04:43 PM

You wont play pc&ps games for an eternity either if thats the case. As long as something gives you fun nothing else matters, and imo rerolling itself has a bit of fun too, some ppl do it because it can be enjoyable, why not anyway? I and most discord users playing aigis for more than 1 year, isnt it considered as long run? Even blade and soul didnt took 6 months, then we (my guild) got bored and left.

What good about kamihime is it has very good raid system unlike other crap like fkg&iwz and animated scenes are a big plus. Gbf is a nice game already so why not play its hentai version?

- - - Updated - - -

I've been on nutaku before and I must admit that kami project is one of the best games they've released so far, I've managed to get to rank 17 and now re-rolling to play again. All other games were boring and except for some harem scenes, there was nothing interesting.

The only thing I can complain about are the ridiculous rates of gacha drops, no continuous sound effects in scenes, inability to hide text windows, menu interface could be better and they could also implement some interesting events but that i think, we will see in the future

Gacha drops are just fine imo, anything better than that would make rare rolls worthless tbh, but i agree with your opinions about how good the game is.

Amon
02-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Gacha drops are just fine imo, anything better than that would make rare rolls worthless tbh, but i agree with your opinions about how good the game is.

Yeah, I'll agree on that part when I get my 2x kami :D

Aidoru
02-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Are there any recommended stages to farm after finishing story? Like say for best ratio of exp to AP cost? At this point, leveling up is my priority since the AP pool is so small.

Should probably make a new general discussion or Q&A topic too.

naenae
02-11-2017, 06:29 PM
How do I level up a weapon skill level? Someone might have already answered this but dear god. A level 25 lucifer seems like it should have upped skill level at least once. Would focusing on enhancing a less rare weapon help?

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 06:43 PM
How do I level up a weapon skill level? Someone might have already answered this but dear god. A level 25 lucifer seems like it should have upped skill level at least once. Would focusing on enhancing a less rare weapon help?

Enhance it with any rare weapon that has a skill.

Lv 1 100% chance per weapon
Lv 2 50% chance per weapon

Mind you, I don't have any SSR weapons so I can't tell you if they work the same. I was able to raise the skills on my SR weapons using R fodder though. Weapon types/elements don't even need to match either.

Eversor86
02-11-2017, 07:11 PM
You wont play pc&ps games for an eternity either if thats the case.

No clue what you want to say here.

As long as something gives you fun nothing else matters, and imo rerolling itself has a bit of fun too, some ppl do it because it can be enjoyable, why not anyway?

*joke* Well we can argue about "having fun nothing else matters" - like if someone likes murder/rape and its fun for him/her? ;) Food for though or how its said in English. */joke*

Anyway, to answer your question: I don't like re-rolling, seems useless (compared to time consumption) and boring/tedious to me, thus I don't do it. Simple as that :). Could add that I don't like idea of having each game on separate account either.

I and most discord users playing aigis for more than 1 year, isnt it considered as long run? Even blade and soul didnt took 6 months, then we (my guild) got bored and left.

This whole post of yours looks to me like you are trying to excuse yourself in front of me cause you did something bad and need to give reasons for doing it ;).

I just said I am to lazy to re-roll for sake of few better girls at start. Then you say its important to do it, like its bad not doing it, to which I responded that its not important for casual players who don't plan to play the game for long. There is really no need to argue over it. xD

Also I have friends who are playing WoW since its beta. So like 10 years now? So your 1 year in Aigis is nothing compared to that hehe.

What good about kamihime is it has very good raid system unlike other crap like fkg&iwz and animated scenes are a big plus. Gbf is a nice game already so why not play its hentai version?

Animated scenes are kinda on the short side time wise. Also half of those I have are like out of context/story rape scenes where girls likes it at the end. Not really a fan of grinding character levels to get their h-scenes just to see them being raped and being all happy about it just cause of few orgasms.

Both FKG and Kami raid systems are basically encounters with a strong (well huge HP pool mostly) enemy, where you fight using game mechanics. FKG has mostly automatic RNG based fighting, so thats what you get in raids too. Kami has fights with lots of control over what happens on your side, including order in which girls attack (part Soul girl who is always first I think), so you get that in raids.

I personally see those fights as tedious and kinda boring, lots of clicking for low amount of umpf (or how you say that). They can be also kinda long. All in all I could as easily as you say that Kami is crap and FKG is very good.

To each its own it seems ;).

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 07:20 PM
According to the wiki, upgrading a weapon skill level is basically a chance equal to X/Y, where X is a sum of the value of all the material weapons, Y is based on the skill level and rarity of the base weapon.

I think that the value of a material weapon here is based on its skill level and rarity. An R weapon contributes 10*skill level to the numerator X. SR contributes 35*skill level to X. SSR weapon contributes 350*skill level to X.
The denominator, Y, is basically skill level*constant, and the constant's based on rarity. For R weapons, the constant is 5. For SR, it's 10. For SSR, it's 20.

In the example the wiki gives, let's say you have a SSR weapon with a skill level of 10 as your base.
SSR lv 10 means you have a denominator of 20*10=200.
You feed it an R (skill lvl 1) and an SSR (skill lvl 4).
R (skill lvl 1) has a value of 10*1=10. SSR (skill lvl 4) has a value of 35*4=140. Sum it up, you get 150 as your numerator.
150/200=75% chance of skill level up.

- - - Updated - - -

Gah, made a couple of typos.
In the example given, the material weapons used are an R (skill lvl 1) and SR (skill lvl 4). The second material was not SSR; if it were SSR, it would've contributed 350x4=1400 to the numerator.

naenae
02-11-2017, 09:49 PM
That explains things. As of yet I'd tried nothing but n weapons and was saving my rares. Now I've just got to cross my fingers and hope for Sol...it ends badly, I know, hope is hopeless

Aidoru
02-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Tell me if I'm wrong but I'm currently under the impression it's a complete waste of time to even level/break limit any of the R Eidolons and just sell them? For starters, you only get the skill boost from your leader eidolon (and friends) while the rest are just there to boost damage and HP regardless of element type. And well, none of them have h-scenes, giving them even less of a purpose to even be leveled. I mean when you're starting off it's fine but once you get 5 SR or higher eidolons, best to just sell anything under R?

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 11:55 PM
vs granblue the game design is very strange. the parts of the game that copied granblue feels like copycat but at the same time the parts of the game that dont copy granblue you wish it did

game seems ok, but the user interface is snail speed. when everything you do requires connecting to server, its ok when your latency is within one country like dmm and japan but becomes shit when global

that is something that probably will never fix because devs do not have this negative experience so there is nothing to fix on their end

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me if I'm wrong but I'm currently under the impression it's a complete waste of time to even level/break limit any of the R Eidolons and just sell them? For starters, you only get the skill boost from your leader eidolon (and friends) while the rest are just there to boost damage and HP regardless of element type. And well, none of them have h-scenes, giving them even less of a purpose to even be leveled. I mean when you're starting off it's fine but once you get 5 SR or higher eidolons, best to just sell anything under R?

I think that would depend on which Eidolons you have. Fully evolved R Eidolons get around 30% atk or hp increase, so if you don't have an SR that is up to that point, and it's not one you can farm from item trade, you may want to save them until you get better.

Anon
02-12-2017, 04:32 AM
You sure gotta love translation.

"please stop" translated as "please give me your cock"
"master what does it mean" as "I shall continue to obey"

Myrdin
02-12-2017, 06:24 AM
So a question for people who re-rolled.

Does re-rolling mean you loose your pre-reg character ? Or you can re-roll as many times as you want and she will always be there ?

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 06:55 AM
So a question for people who re-rolled.

Does re-rolling mean you loose your pre-reg character ? Or you can re-roll as many times as you want and she will always be there ?

You lose it. Rerolling is for ppl who didnt get any SSR from neither tickets nor rolling.

Amon
02-12-2017, 07:14 AM
Anyone knows what does the +1 mean? Sometimes when I draw gatcha it shows up

Aidoru
02-12-2017, 07:29 AM
Anyone knows what does the +1 mean? Sometimes when I draw gatcha it shows up

Increases stats. You can use that +1 unit as enhance material on other units or weapons and it'll be transferred to it. Goes up to +99 I believe. Necessary for maxing stats.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Are there no souls to match arcane type of weapons? Or is it a error.

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Souls gets the weapons element which you put at main weapon slot, couldnt really get what you wanted to ask o_O

Aidoru
02-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Know it's still early access but there are a few SP quests that pretty much give no item drop rewards despite chests appearing dropping and don't count towards daily/weekly quest count. Though it seems to have ended at 12 PM PST, not sure what that was about. One seemed to be enhance material farm for eidolons and kamihimes but the other one I had no idea what it was for.

Anyways, a bit disappointed in Arthur. Got her yesterday and she's been a let down. I should have probably just went for Mordred, assuming her Outrage attack has some poison effect, as DoTs in this game are overpowered as fuck on raid bosses.

Hopefully they announce how much jewels players will get from the total pre reg rolls thing.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Souls gets the weapons element which you put at main weapon slot, couldnt really get what you wanted to ask o_O

I meant the weapon compability, like Lancelot is Sword and Axe. Does that affect anything at all, cause i got an arcane type of weapon and none of the souls have that option.

Aidoru
02-12-2017, 02:53 PM
I meant the weapon compability, like Lancelot is Sword and Axe. Does that affect anything at all, cause i got an arcane type of weapon and none of the souls have that option.

It only applies the main weapon. The sub slots you can equip whatever.

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Believe in rerolls :3

http://i.hizliresim.com/2nLjz2.jpg

Shiva, Tyr and Satan there :3

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 03:10 PM
It only applies the main weapon. The sub slots you can equip whatever.

I got Amon's weapon which is Arcane type, but there are no Souls with that compability that's what I found weird.

Aidoru
02-12-2017, 03:37 PM
I got Amon's weapon which is Arcane type, but there are no Souls with that compability that's what I found weird.

There might be in the future, I haven't bothered to check future content. I mean there isn't much Souls to begin with.

iceman308
02-12-2017, 04:12 PM
There might be in the future, I haven't bothered to check future content. I mean there isn't much Souls to begin with.

On that note anyone have any heads up about future content. Noticed for example most Eidolons dont have CG or story elements besides Diabolos; are those ever going to get filled out with storylines :confused:

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 04:21 PM
On that note anyone have any heads up about future content. Noticed for example most Eidolons dont have CG or story elements besides Diabolos; are those ever going to get filled out with storylines :confused:

Not sure about future story eidolons, but arent SSR eidolons have scenes already?

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 05:02 PM

there is no soul with bow main as well

why does bow and arcane weapon even have burst ability when they will never be able to be used? doesnt matter, just copy granblue and dont ask questions

Aidoru
02-12-2017, 05:10 PM
there is no soul with bow main as well

why does bow and arcane weapon even have burst ability when they will never be able to be used? doesnt matter, just copy granblue and dont ask questions

Checked the JP Wiki.

There's 2 Legendary tier Soul that can use bows, Hercules and Shingen(?). 1 for arcane, Morgan. Guessing we'll get them in the future.
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E8%8B%B1%E9%9C%8A%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Should I consider max evolving SR spirits for the 25% atk/hp boost, or is the stat loss from using enhance material as an Eidolon too big?

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 06:39 PM
i dont see the point, if you dont have something like fafnir, ourobos better not bother with it and hoard as many summon fodders as you can, cuz first event summon is really good that ppl at dmm still using her.

Eversor86
02-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Is there any math that we know behing exp for girls/and for our rank we get out of missions? I mean I did the same SP 15 AP mission 5 times, each time I got different results from not much more than 500 to close to 3k.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Is there any math that we know behing exp for girls/and for our rank we get out of missions? I mean I did the same SP 15 AP mission 5 times, each time I got different results from not much more than 500 to close to 3k.

Enemies that spawn are random, so it depends on luck.

Let's say you do today's SP quest.

If you spawn a bunch of Dark Carbuncle, you're gonna get a TON of exp. On 15 ap map they give like 400 or 500 exp each, and around 1k each on 25 ap. If you spawn something like say, Pearl Carbuncle you'll only get like 40 exp.

So on 15 ap

Dark gives around 400 or 500, I forget which
Sapphire gives around 250 I think
and I think everything else might give less than 100 exp

Discoceris
02-12-2017, 11:48 PM
vs granblue the game design is very strange. the parts of the game that copied granblue feels like copycat but at the same time the parts of the game that dont copy granblue you wish it did

game seems ok, but the user interface is snail speed. when everything you do requires connecting to server, its ok when your latency is within one country like dmm and japan but becomes shit when global

that is something that probably will never fix because devs do not have this negative experience so there is nothing to fix on their end

Which is what I've been saying before. The biggest issue will be "raids". If the latency is as bad as you say, then a lot of people are going to drop this game quick, because the point of an MMO game is both the social and end game content. You shouldn't be able to solo in KH, just as you cannot in GBF (trust me, co-op or gtfo)

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 01:33 AM
same gbf anon as previous again

u very much can solo raids in gbf but that is because the progression curve in gbf is madness and good grid for veteran player can do 10M damage+ in a turn solo, which a raid of 30 noobs cannot evenn touch

but also in gbf farming event 200 times with bad connection is really slow compared to farm event 200 times with no latency. really different game totally

Largepotato
02-13-2017, 04:35 AM
It's annoying trying to enhance weapons because they get a 50% bonus when using the same type.

A lot of weapons aren't obvious what type they are at a glance.

eg Satan's "sword" is a Glaive type. Same with a weapon that looks like a katana, but is Glaive type.

katsalia
02-13-2017, 08:08 AM
Does anyone from DMM know if Nike, Amon, Cybele, or Baal are worth leveling at all? I know earlier in the thread someone mentioned the area SRs not being particularly strong but I'm curious if theres an exception.

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 01:03 PM
Does this assist bonus only apply on the current 5 members in battle, or do the sub members also apply their assist bonus?

naenae
02-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Does anyone from DMM know if Nike, Amon, Cybele, or Baal are worth leveling at all? I know earlier in the thread someone mentioned the area SRs not being particularly strong but I'm curious if theres an exception.

Unless you've got a healer that's better and uncapped I'd advise leveling Nike, her third ability ups defense which can be a bit helpful

Teedle
02-13-2017, 06:43 PM
Ello everyone. I got a question, I just started and was wondering, for a team should you focus on 1 or 2 elements or should you typically want a more diverse team?

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 07:38 PM
Ello everyone. I got a question, I just started and was wondering, for a team should you focus on 1 or 2 elements or should you typically want a more diverse team?

I made a team for each separate element, but if you're going to focus on specific elements I'd recommend holy or dark if you can.

Aidoru
02-13-2017, 08:12 PM
Unless you plan to reroll alt accounts until you have the perfect team or willing to spend a lot of cash, you likely won't be getting a proper full single elemental team any soon.

Right now, the free units from story you get are:
Diabolos - SR Dark Eidolon
Nike - SR Water Kamihime
Amon - SR Fire Kamihime
Cybele - SR Wind Kamihime
Baal - SR Lightning Kamihime

The 2nd and 3rd zone provide a lot of Wind and Lightning element stuff and farmable items to exchange for a SR Eidolon and weapon. You can get Fire stuff from the 1st zone but no exchangeable unit or weapon. You do get a SR Fire Eidolon for doing the beginner panel but most likely won't be able to limit break it.

According to JP wiki, regular gacha should only have 2 R Kamihimes of each elemental, nothing above R. (Correct me if I'm wrong, since you can't check contents of regular gacha in-game.)

A Dark team would probably be the most suited towards end game from what I've heard and the first event unit should be a Dark Eidolon too, which shouldn't be for a while I assume.

So from the looks of it, most difficult to obtain to easiest, as of right now, would probably be something like: Light > Water > Dark > Fire > Lightning = Wind.

A mixture of element while slowly building up on a single kind is probably ideal right now for free players. Of course who you got from pre-register or the 3000 jewels from tutorial may play a part in deciding.

Though if you're willing to whale this early then everything I mentioned is irrelevant.

tsunhime
02-13-2017, 09:53 PM
This game is awesome till your waifu of your choice got raped in her hscene.:(

ZeroZet
02-14-2017, 06:14 AM
It's a GraNTRape Fantasy, get used to it. :p

Largepotato
02-14-2017, 07:15 AM
How does it decide what Eidolon other players see? First team main?

Arkinum
02-14-2017, 09:11 AM
OK I've had my fill of this game.

I have to say that it's not bad, and really shines in some areas. Though the NTR theme finally wore my nerves down. My time is also limited, so I don't really want to take on another daily grind.

The good:

Animation! From the battle animations to the H scenes, this game is an impressive display of what you can do with squash an stretch puppet animation. The anatomy is kind of weird in some places during the H scenes, but not bad enough to completely turn off.

Raids. This game has one of the best raid implementations I've played so far. Although the BP requirements feel a tad restrictive, it still doesn't break the good layout they have going.

Interesting hero setup. I like the way they implemented 3 different kinds of characters (Soul, Eidolon and KamiHime). Adds diversity in gameplay.

Now the bad:

NTR themed. Although this is more about personal preference and may not be bad for some, generally this kind of theme is fairly niche. At first it was kind of vanilla (for this kind of theme) and I could overlook the occasional scene. But as I started unlocking scenes, especially the KamiHime scenes, it started to get on my nerves pretty fast. Basically the lore states that you form a pact with KamiHime by having sex with them. So having random dudes and even animals molest them, kind of breaks the narrative IMO.

Slow battles. Although I like the animation of this game, this is one of those games were you are going to be doing a bit of babysitting. Not as bad as some games, but it's still there.

None streamlined skills and UI. Using each KamiHime skill is a real pain. It would have been much better if you could select the skills you want to use before hitting the attack button, as opposed to having the skill go off each time you press the button. It would have also been nice to have an option to use Eidolons automatically during auto battle. Also the UI loads unnecessarily slow IMO. The devs could have avoided this by making a window/panel setup, so you don't have to load a new "scene" each time you navigate somewhere.

Mattress
02-14-2017, 11:31 AM
I can't find the lithograph for break limit my Kamihime. :mad: I did the SP Quest many times but still nothing. (I've Anzu and the Soul for the drop too) What's the best map? The second? (The third is still too hard for me)

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 11:55 AM
I can't find the lithograph for break limit my Kamihime. :mad: I did the SP Quest many times but still nothing. (I've Anzu and the Soul for the drop too) What's the best map? The second? (The third is still too hard for me)

Raid boss of the element you're looking for or item exchange for it. Can do each material exchange once a day.

Ghost909
02-14-2017, 12:13 PM
I'm looking forward to this game. From what I see, the game combines the two games that I regularly play Dragon Providence and Flower Knight Girl; a monster girl version of FKG.

Ramazan
02-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Gameplay-wise
#1: Aigis
#2: Kami
#3: Others
for sure. I like sprites in kami more then others, saying this as a fkg veteran but im sure %90 of fkg players wont agree with me :) but thats my opinion anyway.

Not sure about senpro but i played iwz at its first month, Kami also has better raid battles than its dreamfest crap too.

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 01:04 PM
The game doesn't resemble FKG at all, aside from the stuff every game has. If anything, it's more similar to X-Overd and Kamihime's raid system is just X-Overd's raid, with unlimited turns, and Idol War Z's dream fest, just not as much as a clusterfuck.

I like sprites in kami more then others, saying this as a fkg veteran but im sure %90 of fkg players wont agree with me :) but thats my opinion anyway.

Problem with FKG sprite is a good amount of them are poor quality ragdolls that need a update.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 03:49 PM
Is burst damage fixed or something? Feels like it does the same damage even with atk buffs.

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Game is going under maintenance in 5 minutes (7 PM PST) and gonna be released 2 hours after for official world wide release. Which should pretty much end the pre-reg stuff. Will probably make a general discussion topic if no one does by then.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 02:47 AM
Hey, I haven't played a ton of games on Nutaku, but I did play a bit of Osawari Island about a year or two ago. I'm not sure if it will apply to this game, but are the Gachas in Kamihime Project likely to be more valuable during Events? (As in, they give you benefits if you find something relevant to the current event)

I am holding on to all of my free tickets and Jewels right now because I only really intend to grind this game out for a bit as F2P, so I'm trying to optimize how I use my freebies. Should I just spin everything now or is there value in holding on to them?

Myrdin
02-15-2017, 03:09 AM
Huu. okay I am out.
The game is super clunky, everything has loading screens and the time spent there is not insignificant, even something you already opened, the moment you hit the back button (or any button really, which is even worse) the loading screen pops out. The controls are all over the place and the combat is many things but enjoyable to me.
Also my tickets and 10 pull were many things but amazing.

Wish you lads luck and many good drops to come, I´ll be skipping this one. Cheers ;)

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 02:01 PM
This game is a complete clone of Granblue lol, I love it!

Ramazan
02-15-2017, 02:07 PM
I think this one has much better sprites than granblue, compared both and granblue looked like tryhard 3d models. Most of the kami's sprite animations are hilariously made that makes me smile sometimes :v

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know how to get audio to work on mobile?

I made sure to check the audio is on, but there isn't any audio. Also I'm using chrome on mobile.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know how to get audio to work on mobile?

I made sure to check the audio is on, but there isn't any audio. Also I'm using chrome on mobile.

- - - Updated - - -

got sound but no image, after reload still the same, need to give up quest to restart then get the black screen for the 2nd battle stage,any solution to this?

- - - Updated - - -

Gaia and Satan.... which better? i want to main 1 account :3

weegee777
02-15-2017, 11:54 PM
I'm pretty sure I preregistered but where's the supposed bonus? I did the tutorial but I'm still stuck with the 3 stock characters they give me.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 10:35 AM
I'm pretty sure I preregistered but where's the supposed bonus? I did the tutorial but I'm still stuck with the 3 stock characters they give me.

Did you check your Eidolons?

- - - Updated - - -

So my pre-registered card is in my eidolon equip list and works, but doesn't seem to have anything associated with her on the harem scenes/etc. Kinda disappointing for an SR.

Are the pre-register cards not showing up there a bug, or do some SR's just not have any dialogue/levels/scenes associated with them? Kinda sad, as I turned down a few others favoring this one :(

- - - Updated - - -

Only Eidolons of SSR rarity have h scenes

weegee777
02-16-2017, 11:11 AM
Did you check your Eidolons?

- - - Updated - - -

So my pre-registered card is in my eidolon equip list and works, but doesn't seem to have anything associated with her on the harem scenes/etc. Kinda disappointing for an SR.

Are the pre-register cards not showing up there a bug, or do some SR's just not have any dialogue/levels/scenes associated with them? Kinda sad, as I turned down a few others favoring this one :(

- - - Updated - - -

Only Eidolons of SSR rarity have h scenes

I only have the SR and R Eidolons from tutorial. Maybe I preegistered wrong which SUCKS cause I really wanted to play this...

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 11:30 AM
I only have the SR and R Eidolons from tutorial. Maybe I preegistered wrong which SUCKS cause I really wanted to play this...

Send a support ticket then.

Synfritz
02-17-2017, 05:23 AM
anyone with active Union here? or maybe the Union Leader? Looking for one solid Union since my current Union not really that active

sniddy
02-17-2017, 03:19 PM
i threw one up called battlehrem

Not done anything with it yet and more then happy to jump ship

Brandier12
02-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Cannot seem to get any.

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 06:11 AM
I just started playing this game and I was wondering, is there any different in terms of "patches" between the Japanese version and the English version. Ex. does the japanese version have more characters?

NoIDs
03-13-2017, 12:00 PM
Anybody seen the promised Pre-Registration Lottery winnings?

Unregistered
03-17-2017, 03:37 AM
why cant i go to the chapter 17 of kamihime project?

nazrin992
03-17-2017, 07:25 PM
In the next update.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 05:31 PM
I beat chapter 16 but chapter 17 doesn't exist for some reason

- - - Updated - - -

The reason is written when u beat chapter 16 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

guys please help me i need to know how to farm soul p in kamihime cause i really want to to get a legendary soul and i already finish all the requirements i'm just lacking 40 soul p please help me guys

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

guys please help me i need to know how to farm soul p in kamihime cause i really want to to get a legendary soul and i already finish all the requirements i'm just lacking 40 soul p please help me guys

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Buy em from the event ??

Deddritch
04-05-2017, 03:56 AM
I a bad connection but the only version I can find is an online stream-while-you-play version at Nutaku. Is there a way I can download this for my PC on APK so I can play without internet streaming?

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Lolwut this is intended to be played online

Deddritch
04-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Lolwut this is intended to be played online

Pity. would have loved to try it if my net wasn't so bad.