PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime Project R Preregistration

Pages : [1] 2

Xcellion
12-26-2016, 08:34 PM
Kamihime Project R is coming to Nutaku. And they've implemented a lottery among other things. I will update this post with more details later, but for now, discuss. If anyone is willing to do a proper intro guide for the game I'll link it up here.
3116 3117

http://www.nutaku.net/games/kamihime-r/

An example of the fighting style in Kamihime

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDmhmLPwa93E

Did some digging on /jp/ the general response about this game ends up as:

Imagine Granblue Fantasy but with slutty waifus. Lots of non-vanilla H-Scenes for people who were tired of nothing but vanilla. And yes, just like Granblue, the events are grindy. They give you a fuckton of Stamina/Raid restores though, so it's not like they expect you to whale the fuck out of Stamina restores at least, though they do expect you put in a lot of time farming.

High production value, quite generous with free rolls and gems for free players, fucking awful gacha, grindy events.
Some of them won't get carried over to Nutaku version for obvious reasons.

Seems that in terms of the lottery and other rewards, the 250 Magic Crystals are apparently nothing. In comparison to most other games on Aigis where 5 crystals or whatever nets you a roll, in Kamihime each roll is apparently 300 Magic Crystals a pop.

The summons from the gacha are split between Eidolons (Your ComMons) and Princesses-tentative name- (Named Waifus). Princesses are stronger than Eidolons and get sex scenes as early as R rarity. Eidolons only get sex scenes at SSR Rarity.

On that note, it seems that you can get up to SSR for the Eidolons and SR for the Princesses where the SR Princess will generally be stronger than the SSR Eidolon. Until further confirmation this is subject to change.

Eab1990
12-26-2016, 08:52 PM
Ah, beat me to it.

LostRain
12-26-2016, 09:05 PM
The page is bloody messy, well at least to me, then ofc there's the lottery, my brain shutdown a little when i saw it... but with my luck... well, here's to hoping for a miracle :)

PS: I know absolutely nothing about this game, will someone do the honors of enlightening me?

Zerana
12-26-2016, 09:06 PM
Well, this game looks interesting. Which SSR does everyone want? I'd love Gaia, Ares, or Fafnir. Would be nice if there was some stat info on all the SSR's.

Eab1990
12-26-2016, 10:48 PM
There are other SSRs besides Sol?

Sunsengnim
12-26-2016, 11:36 PM
Honestly looks good i just hope they don't go full jew and ruin the whole thing like with Sengoku Providence.

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 12:31 AM
"Non-vanilla" is one way of saying a fat bald old guy and his gang rapes your waifus.

- - - Updated - - -

"slutty waifus, lots of non-vanilla H-Scenes"

Damn shame, looked good from what i saw i hope this shit can be disabled or something.

Exe
12-27-2016, 12:37 AM
The page is bloody messy, well at least to me, then ofc there's the lottery, my brain shutdown a little when i saw it... but with my luck... well, here's to hoping for a miracle :)

PS: I know absolutely nothing about this game, will someone do the honors of enlightening me?

Most people define this game as a grandblue fantasy with Sex scenes and a lot of rape ;l

AgentFakku
12-27-2016, 12:54 AM
If it involves futa girls or demoness raping girls, I'm down 4 it

Old dudes and fat dudes - eh I seen dat in TAiman and Kuroinu - okay w/ dat but meh I prefer handsome dudes or beautiful babes doing the raping like Rance, that Time Stop Sentai Dude (forgot what it was called), and Twiska (Brandish)!

fromelette
12-27-2016, 01:18 AM
I love how they're apparently unable to get "strength" right in any of those pre-register pages.

I'm going to try the lottery stuff but idk if I'm gonna play it, I would have to drop something for this to take its slot and a return to Granblue or the Idolmaster rhythm game would compete for that slot.

Btw OP, did you see anything that compared the guild system (if it exists) to Granblue's one?

Edit: "Let's Pre-Register" = "Application Error" here / It worked somehow after I decided to check my profile.

Xcellion
12-27-2016, 03:22 AM
If it involves futa girls or demoness raping girls, I'm down 4 it

Old dudes and fat dudes - eh I seen dat in TAiman and Kuroinu - okay w/ dat but meh I prefer handsome dudes or beautiful babes doing the raping like Rance, that Time Stop Sentai Dude (forgot what it was called), and Twiska (Brandish)!
Ayy! Someone else who's read Brandish! It's been a few years so I'll have to read it again.

I love how they're apparently unable to get "strength" right in any ofS those pre-register pages.

I'm going to try the lottery stuff but idk if I'm gonna play it, I would have to drop something for this to take its slot and a return to Granblue or the Idolmaster rhythm game would compete for that slot.

Btw OP, did you see anything that compared the guild system (if it exists) to Granblue's one?

Edit: "Let's Pre-Register" = "Application Error" here / It worked somehow after I decided to check my profile.
The PreReg page says nothing on guilds with the tabs being split into Top, Campaign, Character, Harem Scene, and Game introduction.

All Game Inofrmation says, and I quote:

"Ultimate Turn Based RPG Battle! Presenting the gorgeous 『Kamihime Project』! On Both PC &Smart Phone!
Fluid Animation Battle!
Animated Summon Attack!
Hear the characters speak, see them move!
Illustrations of the most superb quality are coming soon!
*Game currently in development*

The ones who talk about it being like Granblue are the ones who've played it on DMM.

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 03:27 AM
So far, I've picked Astorath (R)... one of the other girls said something about being an Eidolon in the text (leviathan maybe? some water dragon made of metal with a girl riding it), not really sure from others comments if all these cards (in the drawing) are really Princesess. I am not too crazy about the rewards coming a month after game start... would that be game start in Canada (where they seem to pop up a week or too earlier), or US?

Koshka
12-27-2016, 03:43 AM
Got SSR - [Evil Kaiser Dragoon] in my second draw, lucky me)

I am not too crazy about the rewards coming a month after game start... would that be game start in Canada (where they seem to pop up a week or too earlier), or US?
If my understanding is correct, it says that you'll be able to collect that reward during that first month, not after.

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 04:00 AM
The preregister gacha is only eidolons, which are summons.

Eab1990
12-27-2016, 04:59 AM
Maya is best Brandish, mmk.

Largepotato
12-27-2016, 06:55 AM
Got SSR Behemoth on my third roll.

She's too loli for my tastes so will replace her if another SSR appears.

sniddy
12-27-2016, 07:22 AM
I'm wondering how changed/censored this will be?

Errant
12-27-2016, 08:34 AM
Well, free rewards and no paid slots...already looking better than SenPro's preregistration.

Here's hoping this doesn't turn into a complete mess of a launch too.

darkmoon87
12-27-2016, 10:35 AM
I'm wondering about the multiple account restriction, what if there are 2 people under the same IP playing the game? (which is actually my case, believe it or not)

Exe
12-27-2016, 12:22 PM
The preregister gacha is only eidolons, which are summons.

I think there is a chance to get some girls that aren't eidolons(saying this cause i got a R girl)

Arkinum
12-27-2016, 01:38 PM
Looks interesting at least. I'll give it a try.

Myrdin
12-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Did the first 5 rolls. Nothing interesting so far. Just bunch of R characters.
So far it seems better handled than Sengoku. Hopefully it will keep the momentum of and good start.
X-overd did fairly well with the pre-reg and the game itself is pretty decent as well. There is literally no need to pay money unless you really wanna, as long as you have the patience to slowly grind the gems until you max out your characters from the free Gacha.
Will hope this game with promise is also more player friendly than how Sengoku turned out to be.

Pariah
12-27-2016, 06:07 PM
So I did some research into the "non-Vanilla" H scenes.
Saw some NTR, Rape & GangBang/GangRape scenes.
No thanks, I'm out.

kahurangi
12-27-2016, 07:32 PM
So I did some research into the "non-Vanilla" H scenes.
Saw some NTR, Rape & GangBang/GangRape scenes.
No thanks, I'm out.

Not sure how Nutaku will handle Kamehime Project, but DMM had two separate versions. One is, of course, the 18+ version, and the other is a general version.

If you don't enjoy these scenes, that might be an option.

Exe
12-27-2016, 07:50 PM
Not sure how Nutaku will handle Kamehime Project, but DMM had two separate versions. One is, of course, the 18+ version, and the other is a general version.

If you don't enjoy these scenes, that might be an option.

Either they censor every scene with rape or they just put a warning.

kahurangi
12-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Either they censor every scene with rape or they just put a warning.

I am not sure what do you mean. But if they do censor anything in the Nutaku version, then it would remove the point of playing it entirely for me.

In case my message was misunderstood, the general version has no adult material, period.

Errant
12-28-2016, 11:04 AM
So after reading up on this game a bit, it really is just like Granblue Fantasy but with adult content in it. As someone who played GBF for about 8 months, I'm suddenly very interested in KamiPro now.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Pre-reg is up on both the .net and .com side.

Santiago Rosa
12-28-2016, 01:40 PM
Just got SSR Eidolon Thunderbird, so if a SR Princess is better should I exchange?

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Just got SSR Eidolon Thunderbird, so if a SR Princess is better should I exchange?

It depends on the SR Princess. Some are stronger and are unique enough that makes them more valuable than a SSR Eidolon. One of the strongest SR Princess available from the pre-reg is Brynhildr. Bryndhildr is almost especially strong in the early game because she is the only healer available in the fire element.

On the other hand, Thunderbird's summon effects are kind of situational, removing detrimental effects can be necessary to some bosses and absolutely useless to other bosses. Situationals are rated very low on my list. So unless you plan on having Light or Thunder as your main element, I would probably replace Thunderbird with something with more versatility.

Wutan
12-28-2016, 04:00 PM
Hmm i only participated because of the chance to win Nutaku Gold but i got Brynhildr today so i guess i will give it a try :)

Myrdin
12-28-2016, 05:00 PM
Got SR Orthus today. So improvement to yesterday. Will keep trying till SSR pull.

How do i differentiete between Princess and an Eidolon ?

Dorei0sama
12-29-2016, 03:10 AM
My first ssr in this game, ..... :D 3136

Unregistered
12-29-2016, 03:38 AM
I got SSR Takemikazuchi yesterday, switched from Astorath(R). looked on a wikia, and Takemikazuchi is an Eidolen, and Astorath is a Divine Princess. it was an english version, so all it really had was names and pictures.

From the page, most of the SSR princesses seem to have War gods names (Ares, Michael, Satan, Shiva, Tyr were the names I recognized)

As for telling them apart, other than memorizing the list, several of the cards I've seen specifically mention Eidolen, either as being captured (such as golem), or the girl herself. Does that mean any that Don't mention Eidolon are princesses?

- - - Updated - - -

I got SSR Takemikazuchi yesterday, switched from Astorath(R). looked on a wikia, and Takemikazuchi is an Eidolen, and Astorath is a Divine Princess. it was an english version, so all it really had was names and pictures.

From the page, most of the SSR princesses seem to have War gods names (Ares, Michael, Satan, Shiva, Tyr were the names I recognized)

As for telling them apart, other than memorizing the list, several of the cards I've seen specifically mention Eidolen, either as being captured (such as golem), or the girl herself. Does that mean any that Don't mention Eidolon are princesses?

There are resources that list them. Although you'd need to read Japanese to be able to read the names. I don't think there are any English sites that is kept up to date yet. If you really like to know, you are always welcome to list them here, a screenshot would help since I'd have to translate them from English back to Japanese and it's sometimes translated weirdly.

denate
12-29-2016, 04:52 AM
Just choose to keep a SR hime "Hermes" and throw a SSR Eidolen "Echidna" away.
just curious that Is it worth or worse to do that ?

who's the best? SR Hime or SSR Eidolen?

kahurangi
12-29-2016, 05:06 AM
Just choose to keep a SR hime "Hermes" and throw a SSR Eidolen "Echidna" away.
just curious that Is it worth or worse to do that ?

who's the best? SR Hime or SSR Eidolen?

Personally, I wouldn't miss Echidna. It has a long summon of 10 turns and its effect, charm, while is strong if you can land it, is very hard to land successfully.

Hermes, if it's the wind one, is not too bad. First ability is extremely long at 7-turn. Second ability is too random so it is mostly moot. Third ability is decent and can potentially deal massive damage in long fights.

If you want me to doublecheck, feel free to post a screenshot of your kept gacha.

7usam
12-29-2016, 08:56 AM
Is the SSR Fafnir good?
i just got her .. and i still don't get the difference between the princesses and Eidolons
is it about roles in battle or just in strength?

Skulkraken
12-29-2016, 09:02 AM
Came back for this game's pre-reg lottery. :v

So far, the best I've been able to get is Brynhildr.

Unregistered
12-29-2016, 09:14 AM
Is SR Cronus/Chronos/クロノス any good?

Nitewolf
12-29-2016, 09:30 AM
There are resources that list them. Although you'd need to read Japanese to be able to read the names. I don't think there are any English sites that is kept up to date yet. If you really like to know, you are always welcome to list them here, a screenshot would help since I'd have to translate them from English back to Japanese and it's sometimes translated weirdly.

Which site are you using? I couldn't find any proper Japanese wiki for this game for some reason.

kahurangi
12-29-2016, 10:00 AM
Is the SSR Fafnir good?
i just got her .. and i still don't get the difference between the princesses and Eidolons
is it about roles in battle or just in strength?

Fafnir is probably the best overall choice from the pre-reg. Its summon effect is attack/defense (large) boost that lasts 2 turns, and it does not overlap with buffs from your princesses or spirits.

In my opinion, you have won the lottery there.

In this game, a full party consists of a Spirit, 4 Main Princesses, 2 Sub Princesses, and 6 Eidolons. Every round, you will be able to use abilities from your Spirit/Princesses. The main difference between a Princess and Eidolon is that even when abilities are on cooldown, princesses can still attack and deal damage, while Eidolons can only be summoned when their cooldowns are off.

- - - Updated - - -

Is SR Cronus/Chronos/クロノス any good?

Chronos is an interesting one, its second ability is nothing special. But its first and third abilities are its bread and butter. Its third ability can boost the damage of its first ability. But the best part is that the third ability can be stacked, so if stacked enough in a long boss fight, in can actually deal some significant damage for a mere SR.

If you plan to main wind element, that can be considered a keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Which site are you using? I couldn't find any proper Japanese wiki for this game for some reason.

Not allowed to post links, but you should be able to find it.

神姫プロジェクト攻略まとめwiki

Nitewolf
12-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Not allowed to post links, but you should be able to find it.

神姫プロジェクト攻略まとめwiki

Got it, ty. No idea why it didn't show up in my searching.

sniddy
12-29-2016, 12:26 PM
Hopefully they'll take the plunge with the less vanilla stuff but....i kinda doubt it which is gonna be odd - still nothign above a R pre-reg so...yeh

7usam
12-29-2016, 01:14 PM
Fafnir is probably the best overall choice from the pre-reg. Its summon effect is attack/defense (large) boost that lasts 2 turns, and it does not overlap with buffs from your princesses or spirits.

In my opinion, you have won the lottery there.

In this game, a full party consists of a Spirit, 4 Main Princesses, 2 Sub Princesses, and 6 Eidolons. Every round, you will be able to use abilities from your Spirit/Princesses. The main difference between a Princess and Eidolon is that even when abilities are on cooldown, princesses can still attack and deal damage, while Eidolons can only be summoned when their cooldowns are off.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the information :D:D

just another question...in your opinion who is the best princess overall to go for?

passerby
12-29-2016, 02:15 PM
imgur.com/a/XuFNx

kahurangi
12-29-2016, 06:29 PM
Thank you for the information :D:D

just another question...in your opinion who is the best princess overall to go for?

Overall as in only in the pre-reg pool or overall with the current full database?

I ask because if you're considering to replace your Fafnir with another Princess in the pre-reg gacha, I would really think hard on it before doing that. And I can give you quite a few reasons why.

7usam
12-29-2016, 06:55 PM
Overall as in only in the pre-reg pool or overall with the current full database?

I ask because if you're considering to replace your Fafnir with another Princess in the pre-reg gacha, I would really think hard on it before doing that. And I can give you quite a few reasons why.

how about both then?
to be honest..the idea did cross my mind . i guess Fafnir's ability is so good it must have a big cool down or something.
i just want to see if i can get lucky again and draw better....or maybe for planning a head in game.

Dorei0sama
12-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Any recommendation for strongest Eidolon?

Unregistered
12-30-2016, 12:15 AM
What about Ouroborus SSR eidolon?

7usam
12-30-2016, 03:17 AM
Let's get the easy part out of the way first then. Overall best Princess is an Awakened Gaia, hands down. Even by herself, she's nigh gamebreaking. If you put in other princesses that synergizes well with Gaia's abilities, then it's GGWP.

Next, Fafnir's ability isn't that long. In the pre-reg pool, Echidna's 10-turn charm has the longest cooldown. Behemoth's is 8-turn, but that one is situational. Every other Eidolon, including Fafnir is 9-turn, so it's very average. Its ability is very strong because in this game, buffs adds a percentage to your damage, so it's all about stacking your damage. The stronger you become, the more damage your buffs will add. Also, in this game, friends can use your Eidolon and, if they do, you'll get gems. Gems can be used to draw normal gacha that'll give you rare weapons, which are necessary in raising the skills of your weapons. And raising the assault skills of your weapon will allow you stack even more damage. So unless you have a lot of money to burn to roll premium gachas in order to raise your skills, gems are very important.

The only reason I can think of not to keep Fafnir is you have a clear plan in mind and plan to go an element that Fafnir does not cover.

Last, the best princess in the pre-reg is a hard one. It really depends which element you want to go because, as far as I know, you cannot get SSR Princess in the pre-reg. So no matter how good a SR is, it's not going to break the game. Plus, Princesses, unlike Eidolon, cannot be stacked even if you roll a double. As you do events in this game, you will come across SR Princesses quite frequently and some of the event-only princesses are extremely strong. However, there are a few worth mentioning:

Brynhildr - fire healer. Her abilities are so strong, even at zero stars, she has a higher healing ceiling than the SR water healer that you'll get in the tutorial. Once you get her to max stars, her healing rivals that of upper spirit, Andromeda.

Artemis - extreme damage. All of its skills synergizes well together and its damage output surpasses some of the crappier SSRs. If you're going Light, Artemis is an excellent choice.

Ramiel - charm is one of the strongest debuff in this game. It is hard to stick and its effect is random, but when it works, it can help you win an otherwise impossible fight. Ramiel has a chance to charm with all three of her abilities (one attempts to charm the whole field.) Even if you cannot charm successfully, her skills are nothing to scoff at. Especially her second and third skill are ridiculously good for a SR. One raises the whole party's burst guage. And the other boosts the attack/defense (medium) of the whole party. Lightning element, but because her skill are so useful, some people even chooses to her in an element outside of Lightning.

Beelzebub - If you're going Dark, this is ridiculously good. Her skills synergizes so well, it'll give you some ridiculous burst damage. Her only downside is that one of her abilities give you a defense debuff, so if you use it in a wrong time, you can suffer some heavy damage.

All said and done. Besides considering Fafnir, I would probably keep one of the above SR princesses instead. Especially the healer, she's so OP, she's probably the best princess in the pre-reg gacha. If there's one weakness, it's that it's not light/dark. Light/Dark is favored because they have no weakness. So if I get lucky enough to roll Beelzebub, I'd switch over. And between Fafnir and Beelzebub, I would definitely choose Beelzebub because I am planning to go dark and her abilities buff the entire party.

i see..so overall there is no SSR princesses.. i guess it's to be expected.

but seriously that's really a lot of options to think of (if i got the luck that is)..i guess i'll build the team around any princess i get from above i hope.

just a little question..which elements Fafnir doesn't cover up?

and seriously thank you very much .. and you should really make a faq about this game :):)

kahurangi
12-30-2016, 04:00 AM
i see..so overall there is no SSR princesses.. i guess it's to be expected.

but seriously that's really a lot of options to think of (if i got the luck that is)..i guess i'll build the team around any princess i get from above i hope.

just a little question..which elements Fafnir doesn't cover up?

and seriously thank you very much .. and you should really make a faq about this game :):)

There are 6 elements in total: Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Light and Dark.

Fafnir boosts Fire and Water, so, if you plan to main Fire or Water, Fafnir is a decent choice if you don't get a good SR princess.

And I am just regurgitating information from Japanese wiki others have made. I am still learning this game myself! Heck, after answering questions, it helped me to figure out which SR Princess I want, so this is to my benefit as well. So I doubt I have what it takes to write FAQs or similar.

Aidoru
12-30-2016, 07:28 AM
Ah dang, I took Furfur thinking she was a poorly translated Fafnir only to find notice she isn't her... and in place of my Beelzebub.

namhoang909
12-30-2016, 10:40 AM
3170 can anyone read Japanese and tell me what this mission requires?

MiqDoloran
12-30-2016, 10:45 AM
3170 can anyone read Japanese and tell me what this mission requires?
Login for 2 days.

sniddy
12-30-2016, 02:01 PM
What about Ouroborus SSR eidolon?

This 2 as I just rolled Lindwurm....and now conflicted

kahurangi
12-30-2016, 05:22 PM
This 2 as I just rolled Lindwurm....and now conflicted

The SSR Eidolon, Ouroboros, is not bad. Its summon effect is blind, which has a chance to make enemies miss their basic attacks. If you plan to go Dark and did not get one of the better SR Princesses, I'd choose Ouroboros over Echidna.

Lindwurm is a SR Eidolon. SR Eidolon are generally casted away and used as feed for SSR Eidolon so I wouldn't bother. Every "descent" battle, you'd get a chance to get a SSR Eidolon. So unless an Eidolon has some ridiculously good effect like Fafnir, I wouldn't even consider them unless you have no luck in getting a decent SR princess.

There is one exception to what I said above. If you're one of those rich players who plan to roll premium gachas over and over until you max your SSR Eidolon, then, by all means, get the SSR Eidolon that you want. Since a maxed gacha SSR Eidolon, such as Ouroboros, boosts stats so high that no event SSR Eidolon can even come close. However, if we're talking about a free player, then chances of you rolling the same SSR Eidolon is very low. And a 0 or 1-star gacha Eidolon isn't much different than a maxed event Eidolon.

Errant
12-31-2016, 03:33 AM
After a few days of rolling, managed to get Beelzebub, Ramiel, and Artemis each on a different email. Haven't seen any SSRs yet but it sounds like they are just as good, if not better.

Leaning towards Beelzebub right now, but I guess I'll clear the tutorial on each account and see which account gets the best out of the free tickets/gacha draws.

IcedCreme
12-31-2016, 08:40 AM
So a majority of the H-scenes are NTR and rape? Is it non princess units that get NTR-ed/raped and the princess ones don't? Or is it random? Is there a plot reason as to why they get NTR-ed/raped? And if yes why would a unit that gets NTR-ed/raped fight for you & get stronger?

I'm not trying to complain about the NTR and rape (even though I don't like it) I just want to understand if it's there because fetishes>plot or because it actually helps progress the story in someway or it is pivotal to the story.

Because if the H-scenes don't fit into the plot aren't they basically non-canon in a sense?

If we take Aigis as an example:
For the female scenes
The first scene is usually when the prince has just met the girl recently and can't keep it in the pants.
The second scene is when they've fought with each other for a while and developed some sort of relationship (+1 to the Harem basically).

For males
The first scene is the prince meeting the unit and having a short introductory scene.
Second scene is acceptance of eachother or basically they become BROS FOR LYFE and respect each other in someway.

both of these scenes could and are considered canon to the story.

BUT if Kamihime has a similar plot where we are to assume that nameless protag goes around with his gaggle of harem units defending the world and all the sex scenes, that usually(ok... sometimes) adds to the plot in someway, are NTR/rape scenes that doesn't make sense then.
1. It either isn't NTR because "NTR-ed units" aren't really being NTR-ed they are just being raped because they weren't involved romantically with nameless protag.
2. Nameless protag is fine using units that betrayed him to fight against evil or something (I don't... What? how does this even make sense...)
2. I'm thinking way to much about a hentai game and honestly the developers are just trying to pander towards a niche and ignoring plot as long as they can drain your wallets... (basically non-canon)

If someone has played the japanese version already and knows what the "plot" and reasoning of the abundant amount of rape in this game... I beg of you please explain.

Also I've drawn an Ouroboros and a Fafnir... Kept the Fafnir for now.

Myrdin
12-31-2016, 12:52 PM
Got SR Orthrus so far.
I suppose she is an Eidelon ? It seems only "human" like girls are Princesses while anything monster like is not ?
Or am I wrong ? (Since this girls description does not say what is she in all honesty).

kahurangi
12-31-2016, 04:15 PM
Got SR Orthrus so far.
I suppose she is an Eidelon ? It seems only "human" like girls are Princesses while anything monster like is not ?
Or am I wrong ? (Since this girls description does not say what is she in all honesty).

Although there are exceptions to this, you got the correct idea. Some of the Eidolons look human, such as the recent SSR I got from the Christmas Event:

sniddy
01-01-2017, 06:24 AM
so is a SSR Eld > SR Princess

Basically is there like a top 5 in some kind of order we should be shooting for from this pre-reg

Nitewolf
01-01-2017, 11:11 AM

Basically is there like a top 5 in some kind of order we should be shooting for from this pre-reg

Punctuation or reading prior pages of the very thread you're asking questions in isn't your thing, is it?

Myrdin
01-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Although there are exceptions to this, you got the correct idea. Some of the Eidolons look human, such as the recent SSR I got from the Christmas Event:

Hmm I see... so should I opt for any R Princess if I dont get a better pull than a SR Eidolon ?

nazrin992
01-01-2017, 12:30 PM

Eidolons are basically summons of Final Fantasy with added passive bonus in battles.

Princess are playable characters you can use in a party and can be controlled directly.

sniddy
01-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Punctuation or reading prior pages of the very thread you're asking questions in isn't your thing, is it?

I've read the whole thing and I'm not clear - I do get the whole difference between Eldolon and princesses.

If it's been made clear, I missed it, and I apologise for that and also for if my grammar in a quick-fire thread wasn't up to some predefined standard. Could someone please be so kind as to clarify what the goals should be for people from this preregistration event?

nazrin992
01-01-2017, 01:04 PM
From gameplay view, I think getting the PCs are better than getting turn-timed summons. But it is only speculations after all, as a guy who is familiar with JRPGs.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 04:26 AM
Got artemia for pre regis did she worth keep?

Unregistered for too long
01-02-2017, 04:30 AM
rolled Takemikazuchi today... and as if that wasnt enough i got Beelzebub right after that....i guess thats it with deciding and rolling ;D

Myrdin
01-02-2017, 07:40 AM
Thank you Kahurangi for that amazing summary :)

It seems luck finally smiled on me today, rolled the SSR* Evil Kaiser Dragoon Eidolon.

Now she is SSR, so I am keeping her for the moment, but should I keep her or still go for a R* princess ? (since R princess is the best we get from the gacha, to my understanding at least, dont think anybody mentioned if its possible to get an SR Princess from the pre-reg pool).

kahurangi
01-02-2017, 08:15 AM
Thank you Kahurangi for that amazing summary :)

It seems luck finally smiled on me today, rolled the SSR* Evil Kaiser Dragoon Eidolon.

Now she is SSR, so I am keeping her for the moment, but should I keep her or still go for a R* princess ? (since R princess is the best we get from the gacha, to my understanding at least, dont think anybody mentioned if its possible to get an SR Princess from the pre-reg pool).

No worries!

Evil Kaiser Dragoon is pretty decent for a dark party; however, he is almost useless in any other element. If you plan to go dark, there's no harm in keeping her for now. Wait and see if you can get a more versatile SSR Eidolon or a good SR princess.

And yes, there are SR princesses in the pre-reg. I did a summary on some of the best SR princesses a few pages back.

My kept SR princess:

Also, they're called Kamihime. Since someone else started calling them princesses in this thread, I just went with the flow as to not confuse people. But I should probably change it to Kamihime from now on.

Kamer
01-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Here is my kept atm.

I hope i'll get a princess in some point :D.

Zerana
01-02-2017, 10:59 AM
No worries!

Evil Kaiser Dragoon is pretty decent for a dark party; however, he is almost useless in any other element. If you plan to go dark, there's no harm in keeping her for now. Wait and see if you can get a more versatile SSR Eidolon or a good SR princess.

And yes, there are SR princesses in the pre-reg. I did a summary on some of the best SR princesses a few pages back.

My kept SR princess:

Also, they're called Kamihime. Since someone else started calling them princesses in this thread, I just went with the flow as to not confuse people. But I should probably change it to Kamihime from now on.

I think the reason why people are calling them princesses is because some of the descriptions use princess instead of Kamihime. Like this one, which is my current princess:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/02/MKTO2.jpg

Myrdin
01-02-2017, 11:15 AM
No worries!

My kept SR princess:

Dont really know anything about this game so cant really say I have chosen an element or anything in all honesty. I´ll most likely go with the flow, like I did in X-overd where I used a dark element, later swapping to Light. So no plan really.

The list on thre previous page (7) has a list of R* Kamihime, but though I´ve read the whole thread I didnt notice a similar list with SR* ones.

EDIT: Ok skipped through the whole thread and found your post with 5 or so Kamihime (SR rating I suppose) on Page 5. Cheers.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 11:38 AM
I think the reason why people are calling them princesses is because some of the descriptions use princess instead of Kamihime. Like this one, which is my current princess:

Your serpent princess is actually an eidolon.

Nitewolf
01-02-2017, 11:44 AM
I've read the whole thing and I'm not clear - I do get the whole difference between Eldolon and princesses.

If it's been made clear, I missed it, and I apologise for that and also for if my grammar in a quick-fire thread wasn't up to some predefined standard. Could someone please be so kind as to clarify what the goals should be for people from this preregistration event?

Grammarcalypse prevented successfully! Didn't mean to come off as harsh as I did, I just found kahurangi really summarized and answered your question fine in post#48 already(plus it became too much of a standard on the net to not read before asking). I will agree that Nutaku themselves don't exactly give out great info about the game, and figuring out what is a summon and what is a "princess" is sometimes not easy.

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Just rolled Beelzebub, so I'm pretty happy about that. Looking over her skills, I wonder when's a good time for Hae-Ou no Igen (2nd skill; combo up/defense down). Would it stack with the normal attack count increase in Stun mode? Is the combo up worth the defense debuff in the Raging mode damage race? Or would it better off used in Normal to help with pushing into Raging, since wiki advises to otherwise use no actives (aside from debuffs) during that time?

passerby
01-02-2017, 02:52 PM
kamihime have god or god related names, hence the word kami=god, while eidolons have monster or monster related names.

At least that's what I gather from this:
kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Characters

Unregistered
01-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Undine and Rusalka are exceptions that throw a wrench into whatever categorization logic I can come up with. Those two really should have been eidolons. Apsaras too I guess, since Apsaras is more of a category, like nymphs, than an individual divinity. Also, they're usually wives of the Gandharva, an SR eidolon.
Takemikazuchi's a deity; should be a kamihime instead of an eidolon.

So it's easy to come up with general rules of thumb, but there's always a few nagging exceptions.

passerby
01-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Welp, there goes my generalization.

Damn developers can't keep naming consistent...

kahurangi
01-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Just rolled Beelzebub, so I'm pretty happy about that. Looking over her skills, I wonder when's a good time for Hae-Ou no Igen (2nd skill; combo up/defense down). Would it stack with the normal attack count increase in Stun mode? Is the combo up worth the defense debuff in the Raging mode damage race? Or would it better off used in Normal to help with pushing into Raging, since wiki advises to otherwise use no actives (aside from debuffs) during that time?

Wiki's advice is just a general rule of thumb. Everything changes depending on your strength compared to the target.

Generally, I'd do Igen -> Shout right in the beginning with full debuffs. Saving Riot for burst.

If you're up against a boss with so much hp than it takes you more than 6 rounds to get to raging, I'd do full buff right from the get-go.

Unregistered
01-03-2017, 12:34 AM
i got artemis is that good card ?

Zerana
01-03-2017, 02:10 AM
Your serpent princess is actually an eidolon.

*Sigh* So much for consistency. Oh well, I'll keep trying to get a good roll. Really would like to get Beelzebub if possible, but my luck is horrible so who knows.

katsalia
01-03-2017, 10:44 AM
I could use a little help if possible. I'm sitting here deciding which roll to take.
I have Cronus currently as my pick but I just rolled SSR Aqua Kaiser Dragoon. Which of those two would be better in the long run?

Wesiwest
01-04-2017, 06:44 AM
I also got the problem and cant decide, sitting on Chronus and rolled an Anzu :(

kahurangi
01-04-2017, 07:00 AM
I also got the problem and cant decide, sitting on Chronus and rolled an Anzu :(

Anzu is an interesting one. Her Eidolon effect increases drop rate, which will become priceless once you're strong enough.

There will be recurring events that you finish with drops, so drop rate will become important once you're so strong that you don't really need the damage boost from Eidolon.

So until then, Anzu is not going to be very useful.

I have already written a summary on Chronus.

Unregistered
01-04-2017, 07:10 AM
I guess I'll keep Anzu then and just hope that I get other good fighters, drop rates could be really rewarding.
Thanks for the answer!

Santiago Rosa
01-04-2017, 03:43 PM
kahurangi, my men I´ve read all the threads and your information was really helpful. Today I rolled Brynhildr, and yeah I think I´ll keep her, so i will focus on fire and lightning in the game, ok. But could you give us some sources on how do this game work?

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Is anyone else getting a "connection error cannot load the accounts information" when trying to load from gacha?

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone else getting a "connection error cannot load the accounts information" when trying to load from gacha?

ugh! i have the same problem... sad

Myrdin
01-05-2017, 03:44 AM
SSR Black Kaiser Dragoon (Eidolon), or R Perun (Kamihime)...

I suppose unless its an SR Kamihime its not worth the swap, eh ? O.o

Nitewolf
01-05-2017, 04:12 AM
SSR Black Kaiser Dragoon (Eidolon), or R Perun (Kamihime)...

I suppose unless its an SR Kamihime its not worth the swap, eh ? O.o

I'd personally stick with SSR Kaiser over any R Kami, yes.

IntimatePrince21
01-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Just pulled a SSR oroburos. Doesnt say shes an eidolan, and looks t be dark. Though my ideal pull is to go for the sr fire healer bephr or gaia, with no luck yet, would one say shes good till then?

kahurangi
01-05-2017, 07:48 AM
Just pulled a SSR oroburos. Doesnt say shes an eidolan, and looks t be dark. Though my ideal pull is to go for the sr fire healer bephr or gaia, with no luck yet, would one say shes good till then?

Is it even possible to get Gaia in the Pre-Registration?

Kael
01-05-2017, 08:38 AM
I pulled SSR Gale Kaiser Dragoon (eidolon)

Unless I actually manage to pull an SR Princess I will keep her I think

Also anyone knows when this game is actually coming out?

kahurangi
01-05-2017, 08:43 AM
I pulled SSR Gale Kaiser Dragoon (eidolon)

Unless I actually manage to pull an SR Princess I will keep her I think

Also anyone knows when this game is actually coming out?

Good question.

In the reward 3 example of 5 million gacha draws divided by 100k participants would suggest that those 100k participants drawn the gacha 50 times each. Assuming everyone drawn 5 a day, that would make it 10 days. Today, I drawn my 50th gacha, so it can possibly be today? :D

P.S. I tried messaging them on twitter a while ago about an approximate release date, but they didn't reply.

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Takemikazuchi or Echidna?

Unregistered for a while
01-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Takemikazuchi or Artemis?

Myrdin
01-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Takemikazuchi or Artemis?

Personally I would gladly go with Artemis.
according to the character guide written by kahurangi she is a good DPS character.

IntimatePrince21
01-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Bump, anyones opinion of ouroburos SSR?

Discoceris
01-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Most people define this game as a grandblue fantasy with Sex scenes and a lot of rape ;l

I think that's a bit of a stretch to call it Granblue Fantasy. Granblue Fantasy remains a very high production freemium, with top-notch voice talents from the gaming and anime industry, and tons of character back-stories (yes, pretty much a backstory on every character you pull from weapon summons) Not to mention a killer soundtrack, and a very active raiding community.

I doubt this game has very deep raid mechanics, and pretty much most of the budget for production went into the "fluid porn".

I need to add that DMM's latest mobile game, Ragnastrike Angels (http://ragst.dmm.com/), ended up being a fiasco, with game-killing bugs, server instabilities and did I mention the awful game-breaking bugs? Not to mention the most horrible gacha rates ever.

DMM just recently acquired license for Granblue Fantasy (https://dmm.granbluefantasy.jp/) to be played through their ecosystem, they must be so desperate after a lot of their recent titles becoming epic flops.

Note: You don't need to go through DMM to play Granblue Fantasy (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/%E3%82%B0%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%96%E3%83%AB%E3%8 3%BC%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B8% E3%83%BCchromeapps%E7%89%88/eablgejicbklomgaiclcolfilbkckngf?authuser=1). If you already have a DMM account full of DMM currency, it might be a good time to get in since there's a limited time starter set, but it's better to go through the original Mobage ecosystem, because you do get a lot more directly from the developers in terms of gifts, while you're at the mercy with DMM on their ecosystem.

BigBobs
01-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Really wish I read the thread first. Swapped out Brynhildr for Yamata no Orochi because I thought she was a water princess like it says in the darn description and the art was cooler.

Zerana
01-06-2017, 02:25 AM
Is this a princess or a summon? I really wish they did a better job on these descriptions.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/06/WpdZ2mYO.jpg

fromelette
01-06-2017, 02:34 AM
She is a summon.

You can use this page to check. All characters in it are SR eidolons: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2F%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E3%83%97%E3%83%A D%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A7%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88.%E6%94%BB%E7 %95%A5wiki.com%2Findex.php%3FSR%25E5%25B9%25BB%25E 7%258D%25A3&edit-text=&act=url

Zerana
01-06-2017, 02:40 AM
She is a summon.

You can use this page to check. All characters in it are SR eidolons: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2F%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E3%83%97%E3%83%A D%E3%82%B8%E3%82%A7%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88.%E6%94%BB%E7 %95%A5wiki.com%2Findex.php%3FSR%25E5%25B9%25BB%25E 7%258D%25A3&edit-text=&act=url

Thanks so much for the link. ♥

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 09:33 AM
when i see post comparing gbf to khpr i can see why it is said, but gbf is more than just charge bar, overdrive, ougi management etc. as those are just combat mechanics. granblue is considered...

sniddy
01-06-2017, 12:36 PM
I think this

http://seesaawiki.jp/engkamipro/d/Kamihime_SR_List

will be the princesses then?

And yes that link helped me not be holding an eddy over a princess

Ojisan
01-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Just rolled Belphogor SR. Should I swap for my SSR Oroberos?

kahurangi
01-07-2017, 01:22 AM
For those who are interested, new information and videos are up on the official blog.

The release date is sometime in February.

Unregistered_2
01-07-2017, 03:52 AM
so there might sometimes be a bug when you click keep this card and then press cancel...so i got a new card which i didnt want...
SR artemis instead of SR beelzebub, but still.... be warned.

Myrdin
01-07-2017, 06:10 AM
Got SR Beelzebub, so finally swapped my SSR Eidolon for SR Kamihime.
Personally though... I get a lot of Dark element pulls.... while I wana roll with Light-something combo :D Damn, Dark Side is trying to tempt me all this time.

Unregistered
01-07-2017, 06:37 AM
Brynhildr or Artemis?

Dorei0sama
01-07-2017, 09:27 AM
I have just found japanese wiki for this game.
For Eidolon: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E5%B9%BB%E7%8D%A3
For Kamihime: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7

Speedballz
01-07-2017, 01:31 PM
So i got a SSR ouroboros today had several other R chars that i dismissed please tell me i didnt fuck up also is it possible to get a SSR princess in the pre reg?

Errant
01-07-2017, 02:23 PM
According to the blog post, the nutaku version is being produced directly by the team that made the DMM version. From what I hear, they are pretty generous for giving out compensation for maintenance and free goodies in general. I'm sure costs will be somewhat inflated due to nutaku, but hopefully it'll still be as F2P friendly as the original.

fromelette
01-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Furthermore, Idol Wars will remain in the hands of the original developers, meaning that the Japanese development team will directly deliver the events and content updates.

Considering Idol Wars is using the same formula and that it isn't all that f2p friendly, has some weird gacha rates and the deals haven't been that hot lately.

Also it brings in some problems. For example, I paid $10 for a 4x progress gacha, got a 2x one instead (would have paid the $5 one for that) for no reason at all - it was saying quadruple in bold letters when I used it - tried to deal with their support who has broken english and never got any compensation for it. So I think it is better to stay a bit cautious about it.

Unregistered
01-08-2017, 04:39 AM
So after reading the wiki, I decided to be more carefull at picking the character I get from gacha and boom the next draw I got Brynhildr XD. I was like oh yeah, and switched her with Balrog, which I got before. Then I decided to go on and boom anothere SR..... this time I got Yamata no Orochi. Now I am confused..... is she good or better than Brynhildr or should I stick with her???

Darsel
01-09-2017, 06:00 AM
TL ; DR - Avoid the Eidolons(especially rares - they're fairly common drops) and focus on drawing a Kamihime that will become a core member of your party.

---
So, after having messed around with the DMM version and Granblue Fantasy over the past week or so, I think I've got a better idea about the game itself, what to expect, and what to aim for with the pre-reg draws.

Generally speaking, Kamihime is very.. "inspired" by Granblue Fantasy and takes much of the gameplay and mechanics directly from it.. It's definitely more shallow as far as the plot/atmosphere is concerned, but Kamihime is certainly more colorful and visually appealing to look at; the battle mode feels a bit better/less cumbersome as well(even if there are some differences - like the lack of multi-skill queuing and support summons not being immediately available). I haven't really done much with the guild/"Union" stuff on Kamihime(and don't plan to on the DMM version), but if it's like Granblue, it's more about working together to defeat bosses and challenges; not PvP.

As far as what to expect.. in terms of games currently on Nutaku, think: X-Overd crossed with Dragon Providence. You have a round-based party combat system with an elemental affinity and multi-battle stage system similar to X-Overd, but you also have your 'player character'(as a customizable party member - 'classes', equipment, etc.) along with a summon and upgrade system that's relatively similar to Dragon Providence. The game also has a lot of depth to it as well -it's not something you can/will just buy yourself to endgame in a week and be done with it.

I can't speak on the Nutaku version's business model, but I will definitely suggest expanding your item inventory asap with your crystals as you only start with 50 slots on the DMM version (Granblue, for comparison, starts you with 300.. and you still fill that up about every couple chapters/dozen stages). As far as expansion priority: Items > Eidolons > Characters.

As far as the Pre-registration draws: The most immediately(as in your first couple hours/days) satisfying draws might seem like the Eidolons at first, but honestly, you'll be able to start obtaining a solid one of each element as you progress through the story(you can fight raids/boss battles against each of them and collect pieces that you can then use to obtain one for yourself). Obtaining a good party of SR or higher quality characters, on the other hand, is going to be much, much more difficult/expensive - let alone actually getting a party with the element(s) you want.

If you want to preview what the game will be like, but don't speak/read Japanese, go play Granblue Fantasy - it has an English version and a tutorial that doesn't require registration(you'll be prompted to register with one of three publishers once you finish the tutorial that explains most of the core gameplay loop). The gameplay itself is remarkably similar.

Wutan
01-09-2017, 06:16 AM
Hmm considering the rewards will be delivered one month after release isn't Brynhildr a bit lackluster?

I have read she is good for the early game (only fire healer etc.) but 1 month into the game isn't early game anymore...

kahurangi
01-09-2017, 06:37 AM
Hmm considering the rewards will be delivered one month after release isn't Brynhildr a bit lackluster?

I have read she is good for the early game (only fire healer etc.) but 1 month into the game isn't early game anymore...

I am pretty sure they mean you have upto 1 month after official release to collect the pre-reg reward.

And early game is a loose term because as they add harder content, early game will slowly increase.

Right now, in the DMM version, they recently added accessories quests. The hardest accessories quests are about a tier harder than the previous hardest content.

And for the average player, it'll take you much longer than a month to not "need" a healer.

Wutan
01-09-2017, 06:41 AM
I am pretty sure they mean you have upto 1 month after official release to collect the pre-reg reward.

And early game is a loose term because as they add harder content, early game will slowly increase.

Right now, in the DMM version, they recently added accessories quests. The hardest accessories quests are about a tier harder than the previous hardest content.

Ok thank you. Looks like i have misinterpreted that.

That are good news cause Brynhildr is the only good pull i have got so far.

kahurangi
01-09-2017, 06:53 AM
Ok thank you. Looks like i have misinterpreted that.

That are good news cause Brynhildr is the only good pull i have got so far.

I cannot say enough good things about Brynhildr. I still rate Brynhildr as the best pick overall. The only reason I'd choose Beelz is because I prefer a challenge, and I want to play differently than how I played the first time around.

Brynhildr has one of the highest heal amongst all SR healers, can increase hit rate and boost damage of all members (most can only do one or the other), and even deal decent damage in the form of aoe.

Even now, with all the releases of new characters, it is still one of the best SR in the game.

It took me a long time to decide between the two because I know Brynhildr is the better choice, but I just want to try something different and I am not sure if I'll have enough luck to draw Beelz from the gacha. Sometimes, your luck is so bad that you'll draw every other released character besides the one that you want.

To put it drastically, having a fully upgraded Brynhildr makes everything about a tier easier. (Just becareful when fighting against water element.)

Wutan
01-09-2017, 07:12 AM
I cannot say enough good things about Brynhildr. I still rate Brynhildr as the best pick overall. The only reason I'd choose Beelz is because I prefer a challenge, and I want to play differently than how I played the first time around.

Brynhildr has the highest heal amongst all SR healers, can increase hit rate and boost damage of all members (most can only do one or the other), and even deal decent damage in the form of aoe.

Even now, with all the releases of new characters, it is still one of the best SR in the game.

It took me a long time to decide between the two because I know Brynhildr is the better choice, but I just want to try something different and I am not sure if I'll have enough luck to draw Beelz from the gacha. Sometimes, your luck is so bad that you'll draw every other released character besides the one that you want.

To put it drastically, having a fully upgraded Brynhildr makes everything about a tier easier. (Just becareful when fighting against water element.)

n1 thank you. In that case i have to go the Fire/Lightning route right?

I have played this game a little bit on DMM. Looks n1 and the Eidolons remind me of playing Final Fantasy (Esper, Bestia etc.) but the language barrier forces me to play on Nutaku (The only game i can play on DMM atm. is FKG :o)

Yeah RNG is brutal sometimes: Drawing Characters i don't need/want is a Problem i already encountered playing FKG.

kahurangi
01-09-2017, 07:23 AM
n1 thank you. In that case i have to go the Fire/Lightning route right?

I have played this game a little bit on DMM. Looks n1 and the Eidolons remind me of playing Final Fantasy (Esper, Bestia etc.) but the language barrier forces me to play on Nutaku (The only game i can play on DMM atm. is FKG :o)

Yeah RNG is brutal sometimes: Drawing Characters i don't need/want is a Problem i already encountered playing FKG.

Yes, this game works like the common rock-paper-scissors setup. Except, there are more than 3 attributes.

In the case of Fire, it is strong against Wind, but weak against Water. Water, is strong against Fire, but weak against Lightning.

If you want to concentrate your resources, training Fire and Lightning will cover your bases for events, as events tend to rotate amongst all of the attributes/elements.

Unregistered
01-09-2017, 07:49 AM
I have Anzu but i rolled a Chronos/Cronus(SR Kamihime) should i get the Chronus/Cronus
?

Tutut
01-09-2017, 08:36 AM
I am glad they allowed for those 5 free draws per day. Just reminded me how atrocious the draw rates for nutaku games are.
I couldn't stand paying 30-40 euro for 10 draws and only getting rare characters.

kahurangi
01-09-2017, 09:19 AM
I am glad they allowed for those 5 free draws per day. Just reminded me how atrocious the draw rates for nutaku games are.
I couldn't stand paying 30-40 euro for 10 draws and only getting rare characters.

If Nutaku is going to do it the same way as DMM, then the paid 10 draws will have a guaranteed SR.

There are also special events where there are guaranteed SSR.

Recently, they even added Miracle Tickets, that allows you to choose which character you want!

Unregistered
01-09-2017, 12:27 PM
I got SSR "Nova Kaiser Dragoon" is this a good draw?
I read this thread today, so i missed some SR, because i thought SSR is better :/
Should i switch to Brunhilde if i draw her again?

NOTDESMOND
01-10-2017, 03:14 AM
Went to the 神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki and made a little bit of research between SSR Eidolons (Drew Behemoth) and my SR Beelzebub. xD

Shows min and max damage and health, so is this a correct enough assessment when judging unit's power? I'm keeping Beelz due to the ridiculously higher max dmg and health, and someone shared her potential if I'm going Dark~

Is there any reason one would pick an SSR Eidolon over ANY SR Divine Princess (Kamihime)?

Darsel
01-10-2017, 03:32 AM
Only reason would be if someone really likes a specific Eidolon.

You'll get far more mileage out of a solid SR Kamihime draw.

Using the Final Fantasy analogy, Eidolons are situational summons you use at the right time(and when they're not on their lengthy cooldowns). Kamihime, on the other hand, are party members you'll use every single battle.

You unlock access to various Eidolons of each element throughout the storyline(and the common monsters you fight are "rare" eidolons, which drop fairly regularly). Getting Kamihime, on the other hand, is something you'll only get a handful of throughout the story. Most events will offer a Kamihime and Eidolon, but other than that... your only way(excluding endgame farming) to get more Kamihime to round out potential parties is via the Gacha.

Edit:
I suppose the one caveat would be if you're planning to be a Wallet Warrior Whale. In that event, starting with an extra SSR could help speed up the process. Odds are, you won't want to be settling for "mere SRs" in that scenario.

Mattress
01-10-2017, 06:28 AM
In the last 3 days I found 15 rare of 15. Come on! :mad:

VortexMagus
01-10-2017, 10:52 AM

Keep it up. I went 25 pulls before I got anything above R.

Darsel
01-10-2017, 11:43 AM

For what it's worth, the Nutaku blog post stated a February release. There's still plenty of time.

Mattress
01-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Keep it up. I went 25 pulls before I got anything above R.

Then I aim for the 30 :p

For what it's worth, the Nutaku blog post stated a February release. There's still plenty of time.

Yeah I know, i hope to find something useful ;)

Tutut
01-11-2017, 07:02 AM
So I finally rolled something decent and got a Brynhildr.
I am really unsure how to proceed now. Do I keep her or wait for a decent dark/ light SR.

If this game is like Granblue (which seems likely now), going dark or light wouldnt really put me into a disadvantage regarding the weapon pool. As I only would have to grind for one pool, instead of two if I were to go fire ( Assuming the drops chances for light/ dark weapons are 1/2 of the other elements like in Granblue (wind not included!)).
But the advantage of going dark/ light would be, I only have to collect one color of characters, which counts for a lot in a gacha game ...

Any advice here ?

Discoceris
01-12-2017, 01:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1JUOlqB.png

I wondered if I should've kept Brynhildr instead.

Darsel
01-12-2017, 08:57 AM
If you had Brynhildr before, you basically traded a Fire AoE caster/healer for a Light-based high damage sniper. (Artemis also boosts the damage of all attack abilities by +5%; Brynhildr gives the party +5% defense)

Discoceris
01-12-2017, 09:52 PM
If you had Brynhildr before, you basically traded a Fire AoE caster/healer for a Light-based high damage sniper. (Artemis also boosts the damage of all attack abilities by +5%; Brynhildr gives the party +5% defense)

Thank you Darsel! So essentially I traded a healer/defense for an attacker. I generally find 5% attack buff more beneficial than a 5% defense in the long run, but someone here said that Bryn was a strong healer in the early game only, so maybe I don't lose much in the trade (at the least, it was an equal trade, all things considered)

kahurangi
01-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Thank you Darsel! So essentially I traded a healer/defense for an attacker. I generally find 5% attack buff more beneficial than a 5% defense in the long run, but someone here said that Bryn was a strong healer in the early game only, so maybe I don't lose much in the trade (at the least, it was an equal trade, all things considered)

Just remember that the 5% attack passive affects Artemis only. As I have explained already in my previous posts, most of Bryn's skills affects the whole party. The balance of your party is important, and until you reach enough power/hp where you can survive longer than the enemy, healers are essential. That said, you can always change your Heroic Spirit into a healer, but then you give up a lot of versatility for that. With some content, it may even be beneficial to have multiple healers.

Another way around it is to use potions to heal your party, but that costs limited resources. Once you exhaust your resources, you'll either have to waste AP to farm more or purchase with real money. And during certain events, AP is a limited resource in itself so it'll be difficult to say the least.

Darsel
01-13-2017, 05:42 AM

I'm going to preface this by saying I'm a big fan of diversity and experimentation - go with whatever you think sounds like the most fun. :cool:

Part of what makes Brynhildr so nice is:
a. She can heal the entire party at once - while also having a very nice health pool and trash-sweeping potential.
b. She offers more party flexibility - your only potentially guaranteed healing options are the somewhat fragile water healer you start with and your player character/shinki avatar(if you class them as a healer). Having an extra fire healer means you can swap between your options, depending on the content you're engaging. Lightning bosses will tear Nike(starting water healer) apart, for example.

You have a party of 5 characters, and in a very RPG fashion, you almost always want to have atleast one healer to keep people alive. (One of those slots is always taken by the player's shinki avatar - who can swap between classes/"heroic spirits" and always functions as the "summoner" of the party; if they go down you can no longer summon Eidolons.) There are no "tanks", per say, so the rest of the party is pretty much up to whatever strategy/luck you have.

Koshka
01-13-2017, 05:47 AM
Just to be sure - is there no vanilla H-scenes at all in this game (between MC and heroines)?

Darsel
01-13-2017, 06:34 AM
What is your definition of "Vanilla"?

I confess I haven't really delved too much into it on the DMM version(Ironically, I rarely play H-games for the Hentai, it's usually far too "Vanilla" for my interests), but its mostly been the typical Japanese "Oh no! Stop!... Oh God, your chinko in my manko is actually amazing! More Please!" kind of stuff from what I've seen.

Aside from the Heroic Spirit avatar thing, I haven't really come across anything particularly kinky or fetish-ized so far. Not to say there isn't - you'd imagine with the conceptual perversion of so many deities and mythological creatures, there would be all manner of tentacles and other unsual sexy time fun - I just haven't come across it.

If you're talking about "Consent"... well.. let's just say I don't think the player character is a particularly wholesome individual.. No idea if the English localization will make changes/spin that or not.

Zerana
01-13-2017, 10:09 AM
Well, I finally got Beelzebub which makes me very happy and it only took 95 pulls. lol.

Justaguy
01-13-2017, 01:27 PM
I got SSR Takemikazuchi and am not sure if I should keep her, or rather what would be a better keep instead of her.

Darsel
01-13-2017, 02:16 PM
I got SSR Takemikazuchi and am not sure if I should keep her, or rather what would be a better keep instead of her.

She's a Lightning Eidolon('Summon') with a 9-turn wait. In addition to the raw damage it deals when summoned, it also increases everyone's burst gauge(think: limit breaks from Final Fantasy). Passive Effect looks like a boost to the party's Thunder/Wind/Darkness damage. Looks decent as a summon if you plan to use any of those elements.

As has been stated previously in the thread, several times, you'll likely get better use out of a SR Kamihime draw instead of an Eidolon though.

VortexMagus
01-13-2017, 03:50 PM

Keep her unless you draw an SR Kamihime. This usually means an SR card that is the name of a person associated with mythology, not a monster. Earlier in this thread, suggested top tier SR princesses include Brynhildr, Ramiel, Artemis, Beezelbub.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 04:09 AM
First, i got SR Furfur then change to SSR Behemoth then i got SR Brynhildr, until now im still keeping her.. then i encounter SR Chronus (pass), SSR Nova Kaiser Dragoon (pass), and a Lot more, now i got SR Beelzebub, but i passed on her too. Did i do the right choice keeping Brynhildr among the others that i picked.. special Beelzebub. tnx

guest3
01-14-2017, 04:21 AM
I got thunderbird Ssr and now Scylla Sr its beter to take scylla or keep thunderbird ? What is difference betwen ssr and sr with name from mythology : P ?

Myrdin
01-14-2017, 04:56 AM
A little help for those considering the swap.

Page 5 and 7 have a list of the best SR and R Kamihime made by Kahurangi, with the description of what each of them is good at.

I wondered if I should've kept Brynhildr instead.

Lucky you, I really wanna get Artemis, simply because she is a Light element. I got Beelzebub instead so far, which is darkness element.
The ultimate trolling.... -____-

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 01:50 PM
So its beter to get sr princess instead of ssr eidolan ?

- - - Updated - - -

I got Aqua Kaiser Dragoon, is she good?

Discoceris
01-14-2017, 02:59 PM
I'm going to preface this by saying I'm a big fan of diversity and experimentation - go with whatever you think sounds like the most fun. :cool:

Part of what makes Brynhildr so nice is:
a. She can heal the entire party at once - while also having a very nice health pool and trash-sweeping potential.
b. She offers more party flexibility - your only potentially guaranteed healing options are the somewhat fragile water healer you start with and your player character/shinki avatar(if you class them as a healer). Having an extra fire healer means you can swap between your options, depending on the content you're engaging. Lightning bosses will tear Nike(starting water healer) apart, for example.

You have a party of 5 characters, and in a very RPG fashion, you almost always want to have atleast one healer to keep people alive. (One of those slots is always taken by the player's shinki avatar - who can swap between classes/"heroic spirits" and always functions as the "summoner" of the party; if they go down you can no longer summon Eidolons.) There are no "tanks", per say, so the rest of the party is pretty much up to whatever strategy/luck you have.

Right now, it doesn't seem like Nutaku released very much information on this game at all. I wonder if they're purposely keeping players in the dark, and leading them astray with SSR eidolon pulls that apparently (according to many comments in this thread) are worse than their Kamihime SR counterparts.

That being said, your comments lead me to believe that there is a fundamental difference with Granblue. In Granblue, you have you as the main character of the party (all formation, really) personified by Gran or Djeeta (male or female) the core part of any party. There is a class system similar to FFT/FF5 which is tiered, and gated by a combination of classes (or jobs). For example, I'm currently leveling up the Superstar job:

http://i.imgur.com/BfUU923.png

It's on the 3rd tier of jobs:

http://i.imgur.com/bwcw8Ch.png

That means, ideally, Granblue's advantage is that, depending on your party needs, you can change your main character's role that best FIT the party dynamics. This makes it quite advantageous over Kamihime in that you're not left at the mercy of a gacha pull.

The party has you (main), 3 additional "front line" slots and 2 "rear" slots. The rule is pretty much that 4 of the 6 in the party is actively engaged at anytime, and if any member of the front is incapacitated, or removed from battle, then the next from the rear will take its place (ignore Haohmaru, he's only in here because of the current Samurai Shodown collab event)

http://i.imgur.com/tDOxSF7.png

And then there's the weapon and summon grids. While Kamihime is similar with eidolons to Granblue, it lacks the depths that the weapon grids provide. In addition to piecing your party together by considering abilities, both passive, active and ougis, you also have to consider that the weapons and the summons all bring active and passive abilities to the table. Granblue is deep - really, really deep. Kamihime can only ever hope to scratch 5% of the the content Granblue offers. This is why it irritates me that people compare this to-be-released title from Nutaku with Granblue. It's like comparing a Lark scooter with a Ferrari. Sure, they both have wheels and a motor, but that's where the similarities end.

Unregistered
01-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Sounds like the main character slot and party setup are exactly the same. I didn't play kamipro enough to see how the weapon skills work, tho.

- - - Updated - - -

i got a SR Unicorn is this good

kojaku
01-14-2017, 08:54 PM
From what i've read, i havent played any of the 2 so i might be off, the main character role in the fight and the job system is the same in both Kamipro and Granblue, but, seems like in Granblue you can level up any job, while in Kamipro, adquiring a job costs costs certain amount of points. So you can't unlock and upgrade every job in Kamipro, unless you do all events as some events give some points.

Errant
01-14-2017, 09:39 PM
Job system is exactly the same. The only difference Granblue treats the different jobs/classes as your MC in different roles and outfits, while KamiPro has its own character for each job. So the tier 1, 2, and 3 healers are different characters with their own scenes instead of just the MC in a different outfit.

Summons bring active and passive effects just like Granblue along with the stats they provide. There are weapon grids just like Granblue, one main hand and nine other weapons in the pool so you'll build wind, water, etc grids just like in Granblue. There aren't as many weapon types at the moment, however. I've only seen HP up, attack up, and enmity weapons from what I remember, and they come in small, medium, and large just like Granblue. The weapon skill up and uncapping is also, surprise, just like Granblue.

As someone who's played Granblue for almost a year, I can tell you that this game is pretty much just like Granblue. Granblue definitely has more depth to it, has a bigger team and budget, and over all a better quality. It also has an English translation built into it so anyone who wants to play it isn't stopped by the language barrier. Granblue is undoubtedly the better game of the two by a wide margin, but let's face it: we're in it for the porn.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 01:02 AM
Is Granblue even playable for someone lacking both a IOS/Android device and a pre-existing Mobage account?

Koshka
01-15-2017, 01:47 AM
There is a PC version for Google Chrome, and you can start playing using DMM account (although it didn't worked for me for some reason).

Tutut
01-15-2017, 05:44 AM
Are the ssr eidolons Belial and Kirin in the current gatcha ?

Natsuki Sasaki
01-15-2017, 11:15 AM
I got my SSR in the Pre-Reg today ~ I'm happy since I've been playing GranBlue for 2 years and now I have another game with the same style in English too with more cute girls, 2 games with cute girls = why not?

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 12:13 PM
right now i have the SSR fafnir summon

and i pulled a SR Brynhildr kamihime

what is better??

Laehl
01-15-2017, 12:53 PM
From what I understand Brynhildr is what a lot of people are saying to choose. Because the heal can get ridiculous. I am currently trying to decide between Artemis and Takemikazuchi.

Darsel
01-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Fafnir buffs the attack and defense of your party when summoned, in addition to it's fire attack. Passively, it boosts the power of your party's fire and water attacks if it's set as your...

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 07:44 PM
There is a PC version for Google Chrome, and you can start playing using DMM account (although it didn't worked for me for some reason).

Only seeing a few buttons, with everything else being white/blank in the Chrome app.

Draghorn
01-16-2017, 05:04 AM
So a couple of updates on the game's pre-reg site:

Looks like the game will get released some time next month. Also they have doubled the amount of Nutaku gold given away in their lottery. (If any one cares. :/ )

Drynix
01-16-2017, 01:15 PM
I currently have a Gale Kaiser Dragoon SSR, and pulled a SR Cronus. The SSR is an eidolon while the SR is a kahime. Should I keep the SR? I read very different opinions on the forums, so kinda confused whats better now :P

Darsel
01-16-2017, 03:21 PM
I currently have a Gale Kaiser Dragoon SSR, and pulled a SR Cronus. The SSR is an eidolon while the SR is a kahime. Should I keep the SR? I read very different opinions on the forums, so kinda confused whats better now :P

Cronus is a fairly standard Wind-based Attacker with.. kind of an attack-leech(it debuffs the target's damage while boosting hers). Passive looks like an attack boost.

Kaiser Dragoons come in all elements. 8-turn wait before summoning. Each one hits quite hard while amplifying the party's damage of their element and a resistance buff against whichever element they're strong against(Wind boosts resistance to Lightning, Water boosts resistance to Fire, etc.). Passives are scaling buffs for their respective element.

Aidoru
01-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Wow, today's draws, 5 SR Eidolons... 2 were the same one but still a surprise. Still no new SR Kamihime though. Meh. Really hoping to get Artemis. Currently stuck with Cronus.

Darsel
01-16-2017, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I think keeping an SR Eidolon draw is a bit of a waste. You get a Dark SR Eidolon at the start and clearing the "free quests" in each chapter/region provides with you with more than enough items to trade for an SR summon and weapon of each element(and probably a copy or two for upgrading). Even the beginner bosses can rarely drop SR versions of themselves.

(I've only just started the third region on the DMM version and I'm already sitting on 5 different SR Eidolons.)

FeralJim
01-17-2017, 10:16 AM
I know this question is going to make me look like an idiot, but, like, just how do you tell the difference between a Kamihime and an Eidolon in the pre-reg Gacha? Is there a symbol I'm missing?

NOTDESMOND
01-17-2017, 10:46 AM
I know this question is going to make me look like an idiot, but, like, just how do you tell the difference between a Kamihime and an Eidolon in the pre-reg Gacha? Is there a symbol I'm missing?

You can read the description~ It usually if not always mentions whether it's a Eidolon or Kamihime. Additionally, you can go to the wiki and search it up.

Unregistered
01-17-2017, 11:42 AM
Ok, i had Behemoth in my very first roll of the pre-reg, and today i just got Fafnir... wich one should i keep?

Darsel
01-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Ok, i had Behemoth in my very first roll of the pre-reg, and today i just got Fafnir... wich one should i keep?

Do you want a sexy fire dragon lady that makes people stronger(attack and defense buff) or a giant wind loli that cures some status effects.. both in addition to their relatively heavy attack. Both passively boost elemental affinities if they're your primary/support summon - Behemoth boosts wind, light and water; Fafnir boosts fire and water.

Keep in mind that it's fairly easy to get SR Eidolons of all elements.

Unregistered
01-17-2017, 03:43 PM
Right now, it doesn't seem like Nutaku released very much information on this game at all. I wonder if they're purposely keeping players in the dark, and leading them astray with SSR eidolon pulls that apparently (according to many comments in this thread) are worse than their Kamihime SR counterparts.

That being said, your comments lead me to believe that there is a fundamental difference with Granblue. In Granblue, you have you as the main character of the party (all formation, really) personified by Gran or Djeeta (male or female) the core part of any party. There is a class system similar to FFT/FF5 which is tiered, and gated by a combination of classes (or jobs). For example, I'm currently leveling up the Superstar job:

It's on the 3rd tier of jobs:

That means, ideally, Granblue's advantage is that, depending on your party needs, you can change your main character's role that best FIT the party dynamics. This makes it quite advantageous over Kamihime in that you're not left at the mercy of a gacha pull.

The party has you (main), 3 additional "front line" slots and 2 "rear" slots. The rule is pretty much that 4 of the 6 in the party is actively engaged at anytime, and if any member of the front is incapacitated, or removed from battle, then the next from the rear will take its place (ignore Haohmaru, he's only in here because of the current Samurai Shodown collab event)

And then there's the weapon and summon grids. While Kamihime is similar with eidolons to Granblue, it lacks the depths that the weapon grids provide. In addition to piecing your party together by considering abilities, both passive, active and ougis, you also have to consider that the weapons and the summons all bring active and passive abilities to the table. Granblue is deep - really, really deep. Kamihime can only ever hope to scratch 5% of the the content Granblue offers. This is why it irritates me that people compare this to-be-released title from Nutaku with Granblue. It's like comparing a Lark scooter with a Ferrari. Sure, they both have wheels and a motor, but that's where the similarities end.

This game is far more similar to granblue than you believe. It has the stand in for the MC that can swap jobs, though it isn't the actual MC. The jobs have two weapons they can use like granblue. Jobs are in 3 tiers the are unlocked by mastering two lower tier jobs,Has the permanent bonuses for mastering a job, has the currency from leveling and events used to buy new jobs and the sub skill slot for other jobs sub skills. It has the same main weapon and 9 sub weapons that provide their stats to the MC and passives to elements. It has the same main summon that provides stats and passives and sub summons that just provide stats.

The games get compared because they share massive similarities the difference is in the details obviously. Kamihime has 1 extra combat member and 1 extra sub summon. Granblue has more passive and active effects and skills because it has a bigger team and has been around much longer.

Discoceris
01-17-2017, 10:18 PM
Adding more to the discussion. I pulled this from a post here:

http://soccerspiritsforum.com/threads/kamihime-project.22066/page-3

@Rizelea (http://soccerspiritsforum.com/members/5639/) She is ok. Fire and Dark attack passive buff as leader but the first event SSR summon has the exact same passive. Better just roll something else.

Rolling SR Kamihime is only good if you can get Belphegor or Beelzebub and MAYBE Brynhilde if you need a SR healer and isn't going to whale for Sol.

The ONLY SSR summon worth keeping is Fafnir/Behemoth, everything else should just reroll. Don't even keep SR summon, its total waste.

Below is my summary of what will be happening within 9 months of the game, for your future reference and planning:

Water (Best element, can heal/debuff/buff/spike damage, requires later KH that you probably won't have for half a year) >>>>>> Fire (Glass cannon element, lacks survivability but a lot of SSR event weapons to support. Amaterasu will be a godsent if you have her.) = Dark (Only if you have beelze, else goes behind Thunder) > Thunder (High spike skill damage, can paralyze boss, also offer some debuff. Not much healing exist) > Wind (Multihit specialist, burst gauge filler, your only debuffer is literally Oberon which is a SR. Gaia boost your team survive rate by LOTS) > Light (Literally good for nothing, lacks debuff, lacks damage, lacks event SSR. KH skills are all over the place. Sol is god tier KH but you better off splash her into other element team. The dev are trying to buff this element right now it seems.)

SSR Gacha Summon that will make you happy that you get them. Link to JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%B9%BB%E7%8D%A3%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7)
Fafnir (The best summon in the game up to date imo, no other summon has atk/def up large buff that lasts 2 turns, every other summon's buff effect only last 1 turn. Also has hybrid 40% fire/water passive which are the 2 better elements.)
Behemoth/Ouroboros/Thunderbird/Ifrit/Hekatoncheir

There is a SR summon, in jp called Anzu, which ups drop chance of chest and have increased effect when max limit break. She is the only one with that ability barring Slepnir which is a SSR Gacha summon.

Event Summon that I highly recommended to max (Or get as high as possible as event SSR weapon takes priority):
Garuda
Typhon
Sandalphon
Jörmungandr
Crom Cruach
Yggdrasil
Yatagarasu
Sphinx
Dullahan

SSR KH that is pretty much a must have: Link to JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7)
Sol
Amaterasu
Cthulu

Some others SSR KH that are nice to have:
Gaia
Dark Amon
Mikael
Shiva
Poseidon
Thor
Tyr
Titania
Arphodite
Hades
Ryuou
Goddess Nike
Metatron
Svarog

Good to have SR KH:
Beelzebub
Belphegor
Diana
Oberon
Brynhilde
Ramiel
Bastet

You ALWAYS want to max SSR event weapon or get it as high as possible. Those are extremely important as they are your main source of damage. A maxed event SSR weapon stat has about the same HP but quite a bit more attack than a maxed gacha SR weapon. Focus on weapon with attack up ability.

Pick your element before the game launch and stick to it until you have it decently developed (All KH Limit Break 3* at least). Switching element mid way is a giant pain in the ass and takes really long time. Also will cause you to be really weak for events and unable to get MVP for more drops.

Plan your 3rd tier heroine ahead. EP are super difficult to get and each GOOD 3rd tier Heroine takes 1200EP to unlock. Which means roughly around lv40 account level by the time you get your first one, even with active playing and eventing you may get your first one around lv 35 or so.

Recommend 3rd tier heroine: (Good to bad)
Andromeda (Best defensive heroine, super short heal CD and can resurrect dead KH, slot EX ablity with Black Propaganda for ultimate boss control). Rank Interchangable with Siegfried depending on your play style.
Siegfried (MVP stealer, mad damage when boss is stunned) Rank Interchangable with Andromeda depending on your play style.
D' Art (Good debuff, can increase chest drop chance, good for farming event)
Mordred (Debuff spammer, kinda loses her functionality late game by other KH and summon)
Arthur (All about attack buff and burst, nothing else)
Jeanne (Defensive hero, has atk debuff and guard party, thats about it)
Solomon is trash

Join a really active Union, don't be stupid and stick with inactives or low population ones. When Union event comes around, you will want to stab your ownself to death for being in a shitty Union.

These are my personal recommendation from playing 9 months of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

In essence, this game will be a total grind like Granblue is. Right now, my main focus has been to focus on raising my Dark setup, and getting the advanced classes that will help to further that goal. Unfortunately, my major issue with GBF is that the real grind is just around the corner with weapon grids. Unless that improves (and sounds like KH is going to be the same), my event results aren't going to be nearly as good, and that means less rankings, less drops, less rewards, and ultimately slow-as-hell progress.

I probably will try KH, but not going to stick around, considering how much time investment I already put into GBF, and really not wanting to pursue further at this point (only about 4 months into the game), and probably just moving back to FFXIV as far as an MMO game is concerned.

TiamatRoar
01-18-2017, 02:10 AM
Anyone know if Kamihime will use a ranking system for its event prizes? If so, that's an automatic "I'll pass" for me for the game. Whale-vs Whale combat is too expensive AND time-consumming for my tastes.

kahurangi
01-18-2017, 02:22 AM
Anyone know if Kamihime will use a ranking system for its event prizes? If so, that's an automatic "I'll pass" for me for the game. Whale-vs Whale combat is too expensive AND time-consumming for my tastes.

I have seen events from April of last year and not one single ranking event.

I have stopped playing around a week ago due to this version.

HotSpam
01-18-2017, 03:33 AM
I currently have the SSR Eidolon Behemoth saved from lottery and I just rolled the SR KH(?) Ramiel. I'm conflicted as to which to keep since I've heard relatively good things about both but the SR KH > SSR Eidolons thing is stuck in the back of my head.

Myrdin
01-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Seems like this game will require fuck ton of time. Not sure if I wanna commit to that or not yet. FKG Nutaku and DMM account plus X-Overd with its super fast AP recharge time take pretty much most...

TiamatRoar
01-18-2017, 06:15 PM
About Light, with the recent update, IF you are able to get the newest SSR Light Kamihime, then it becomes one of the strongest element. As it decreases the target's Light resistances. Resistance buffs/debuffs are extremely rare and they have their own slot, so you won't be overlapping any other slots. Before this new Kamihime, the highest defense debuff we can place on a boss was 45% with Dark. Now with this one, Light is able to reach 50%, and 50% is the current limit. Not to mention, this new debuff works only for Light, so in a multi-user environment, such as raids, you'd have a damage upperhand over others who aren't using Light.

Multi-user environment and upper hand? Are there competitive events in this game or something?

kahurangi
01-18-2017, 06:42 PM
Multi-user environment and upper hand? Are there competitive events in this game or something?

Although you can consider these events competitive, it's closer to just getting a little extra.

For example, during raids, there are 3 bonuses awarded to:
1) the player who started the fight.
2) the player with the highest damage.
3) the player with the highest contribution.

Please note that these bonuses are not necessary for the completion of the events. Although you do end up finishing said event faster.

TiamatRoar
01-18-2017, 06:51 PM
Ah. Yea, small bonuses are fine. I just can't stand it when a browser game does something like only top 100 people getting the evolved form of the special event character, etc.

Discoceris
01-18-2017, 11:01 PM
I usually don't like commenting on others' opinion, but that post you are referring to is a bit over the top.

I only re-posted a comment from another forum, and they've also cited discussion from Himeuta, which tends to lend itself to more credibility, as they've always provided good discussions from the community on DMM titles.

He even mentioned that unless you're a whale, Brynhilde is not good.

Where did you read this in what I posted? I reread the post and didn't see this anywhere. Pro-tip: your argument must center around what was actually written, and not what you thought you read.

Good to have SR KH:
Beelzebub
Belphegor
Diana
Oberon
Brynhilde
Ramiel
Bastet

This is what he actually wrote in the post. You decided to have a cow over Belphegor's addition to that list, and went tangent on a non-existent slight.

Who writes must-haves with gacha content?

Granblue Fantasy has a good deal of guides based on that premise. I've seen JP wiki on Kamihime that does the same thing. It's called min-maxing, and it exists in every. game. out. there.

And no, you don't need those SSR's in order to finish content.

Again, the quoted post pointed out that you should focus on SSR event weapons, which I must imagine isn't terribly difficult to obtain, as long as you're willing to put time and effort into it (probably similar to Granblue's Revenant Weapons in Unite and Fight events) I'm not sure how the grind compares between the two games, but again, you're either reading another post, or you're reading into the post too much and have seen things that aren't written there.

You're entitled to your opinion just as much as anybody here does. And to foster a healthy discussion, the community appreciates more input and more information. However, you need to stay on point, and keep to what's written.

kahurangi
01-18-2017, 11:06 PM
You're entitled to your opinion just as much as anybody here does. And to foster a healthy discussion, the community appreciates more input and more information. However, you need to stay on point, and keep to what's written.

Seriously? Just this alone is enough to show that I don't need to waste my time on any other parts of your comment. You should take your own advice and re-read what you have written in the past. Your posts have brought negativity to this forum for a game that you don't even plan on playing. Why are you even here? Are you so bored with your life that you need to peruse and post about a game that you hate from a publisher that you dispise?

I am only here to show others information on how to proceed with the pre-reg. That's why I ignored your ignorant posts before since replying to you wouldn't really bring anything worthwhile for others who do plan to play this game; however, what you posted from another site evidently is pointing others in the wrong direction.

And I doubt I will reply to anymore of your posts in the future.

To everyone else: I suggest to beware of posts that are extremely biased, especially posts that tries you tell you one element is much stronger than another. Also look out for posts that tries to repeat points have been covered from previous comments in this thread. You're better off looking through this thread to find your answers than asking a question that have already been answered.

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 01:14 PM
I only re-posted a comment from another forum, and they've also cited discussion from Himeuta, which tends to lend itself to more credibility, as they've always provided good discussions from the community on DMM titles.

He even mentioned that unless you're a whale, Brynhilde is not good.

Where did you read this in what I posted? I reread the post and didn't see this anywhere. Pro-tip: your argument must center around what was actually written, and not what you thought you read.

Sorry to intrude, but it is kahurangi is right about Brynhilde. The quote actually mentions Brynhilde right in beginning. It is located in second line before everything that was bold.

Rolling SR Kamihime is only good if you can get Belphegor or Beelzebub and MAYBE Brynhilde if you need a SR healer and isn't going to whale for Sol.

So everyone whom is free player or not willing to invest a lot of money in this game should try to get Brynhilde for preregister or sometime later in the game. I purposely rolled for Brynhilde for this reason.

kahurangi
01-19-2017, 03:31 PM
Sorry to intrude, but it is kahurangi is right about Brynhilde. The quote actually mentions Brynhilde right in beginning. It is located in second line before everything that was bold.

So everyone whom is free player or not willing to invest a lot of money in this game should try to get Brynhilde for preregister or sometime later in the game. I purposely rolled for Brynhilde for this reason.

I worded that strangely and might have mistyped it. But I clearly explained it in the rest of my paragraph, so it should have been understood regardless. That guy just likes nitpicking on simple mistakes instead of actually reading and understanding the post.

Thank you for pointing it out. I have re-worded it and fixed it so as not to be confusing this time.

whyisitsohardtoregister
01-19-2017, 03:35 PM
I an old lurker of this site and i check this thread almost everyday. I read every comment.

I played a bit of this game on dmm but couldn't grasp the most of it. So hyped that this game is coming to west but there is so little info :(

So guys please stop fighting over useless stuff and share whatever info you got. I don't care if you are biased or anything. I don't care if this game is better or worse than granblue.

Just share what you know about this game. Anything is fine.

Like how do you farm event stuff easier?
What will give me the push at the beginning i need?
Where should i focus with my resources?
Should i just start drawing gacha from day one or wait for a limited event if there is one?
Which element can get me far at the start of game?
Which class/hero to aim?
How does union system work?
What is a newbie should or shouldn't do at the start of the game?

And many other things that don't come to my mind atm...

I am sure answer to these questions will help many starting player.

Discoceris
01-19-2017, 10:10 PM

English is not kahurangi's first language, and therefore he misunderstands EVERYTHING that's being posted thus far.

From this, I took it as "it's not really important to roll for SR", especially since many people have complained that Nutaku's SR rates even in pre-reg is abysmal. If you go to that link and read the entire thread, many players have been complaining that they can't get SR on kamihime or summons during this pre-reg campaign, and that those who roll an SR, only see one, and are disappointed that it wasn't any of the ones that they were shooting for.

So, if you are lucky, and can get the SRs that he listed that as "nice to have", more power to you. But the emphasis is on strengthening your teams in other ways, and one example given was SSR weapon from event (again, similar to the Revenant Weapons in GBF) I'm going to go out on a limb and say that, if what a lot of people are saying is true, that the game follows the same system as GBF, then pretty much your sole focus will be to get event weapons and farm the mats for them to strengthen it, because that's more reasonable than whaling on Nutaku's bad gacha rates.

Unregistered
01-20-2017, 03:00 AM
130 pulls and i've seen maybe 5 SR's and nothing i wanted. This sure bodes well for the future i mean if this are the rates just for the pre-reg i really don't wanna see the final rates for the game.

Myrdin
01-20-2017, 05:04 AM
Did the draws for today, and on the last one got Artemis.
I was lucky enough to get Ramiel before, so it was a really hard choice, since apparently Ramiel is really good.
But ultimately I decided to go with Artemis. Maybe not the smart choice, but I really wanted her (I would like to go light/somethig), so even if its worse than Ramiel, this is the girl I wanted to get from the pre-reg so I am fine with that.
Plus she seems to be a really good DPS, which is always nice.

Only reason why I would consider swapping her would be Brynhilde but even so... nah, who knows.
As long as there is gacha in this game, there is always a chance to get a good pull so even if Artemis falls behind, the other girls can pull her.

Mattress
01-20-2017, 09:28 AM
I've yet to find my first SR princess, only useless Eidelon. I love my luck. :cool:

sniddy
01-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Went from burgh - weird water jet bike rider thingy to Brynhilde

Think I'll stick with that

kahurangi
01-21-2017, 06:59 PM
It looks like I have covered pretty much all I can with pre-reg. Since there doesn't appear to be any new questions and people seems to think I am fighting over useless stuff while I am trying to help, I am done. The atmosphere here is a bit too heavy for me.

Good luck to everyone's draws.

Tirta
01-22-2017, 02:21 AM
So i just got fafnir and bynhidlr what is the better kamihime of these

Skulkraken
01-22-2017, 03:01 AM
Fafnir is an Eidolon (summon, not a party member). Brynhildr is a Kamihime (party member).

Just get the one that's more appealing to you. I picked Fafnir, but they're both good choices, really.

Unregistered
01-22-2017, 04:02 AM
so both is nice choice but a few sec ago i just got an artemis, should i replace them with artemis?

PlayedABitInDMM
01-22-2017, 12:43 PM
I had Artemis in the DMM version. She is a very strong light SR kamihime. Almost hits as good as SSR ones.

Also Tsundere XD

namhoang909
01-22-2017, 10:28 PM
I have 2 question:
1/ just leave Artemis for Belzebub, is that good?
2/ if I have team of water and fire, will equipping them with light or dark or different type of weapons (SR SSR) boost their attack? Since I don't have enough R=< weapon

ZeroZet
01-23-2017, 12:38 AM
Honestly, for whom to pick, just listen to your dick. You can never go wrong with it in such games, as ultimately it is their purpose after all :o

Aidoru
01-23-2017, 07:25 AM
Anyone else crashing during draws lately? Past few days I've had a few errors rolling, which doesn't show me who I got and is even using up a roll.

Unregistered
01-23-2017, 08:00 AM
Anyone else crashing during draws lately? Past few days I've had a few errors rolling, which doesn't show me who I got and is even using up a roll.

Not lately. Had it happen to be twice, but that was over a week ago.

Oppai
01-23-2017, 10:28 AM

Had it happen to me several times as well.

Darsel
01-23-2017, 10:36 AM
After having played the DMM version for another week, I think the only SSR Eidolon draw I would consider keeping would be Fafnir(you won't outlevel them; it's still one of the most useful summons I see with the DMM version having been out for almost a year). Behemoth is decent, but, personally speaking, I'd probably rather have an R kamihime of a chosen element over it.

As far as SR Kamihime go, I don't really think there are any 'bad' picks, just go with the element/one you like most, thematically. Aside from the elemental(no light/dark) SRs you get from the main story, getting more/better Kamihime is your primary bottleneck to getting stronger for the early/mid-game; so starting with an SR of your choice is a huge boon.

Skulkraken
01-23-2017, 10:44 AM
Do you have any opinions on what the story SR Kamihimes have to offer compared to the ones on the pre-reg list?

Arkinum
01-23-2017, 11:46 AM
So far I've been getting a SR every second day. I decided on keeping Cronos because I like the character design, but may drop if I get a better card.

Printemps
01-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Hello. I'm kinda new here... Is it ok to trade off my roll on Eilodon SSR DKaiser(dark) to SR Artemis?
I can't seem to find any site pertaining of character stats and effect

jpaoloa
01-23-2017, 02:52 PM
I got Fafnir!

Darsel
01-23-2017, 05:04 PM
Do you have any opinions on what the story SR Kamihimes have to offer compared to the ones on the pre-reg list?
Nike
-Water Healer (aloof big sister type)
-Low-ish health
-meh single target water attack
-respectible group heal and (later) defense buffer

Amon
-Fire Offensive Support (demon-maid that uses birds to attack)
-unremarkable mix of offense and status protection
-"Curse of Fire" attack ability deals both fire and darkness damage

Kyuberi (I'm not sure who/what this is supposed to be localized to)
-Wind Offensive Support (plucky loli type)
-Breaks enemy defenses
-buffs her own offense/defense

Baal
-Lightning Attacker (dark-skinned mature type)
-single and mult-target offensive options
-can boost her chance to multi-hit

The Wind SR is the one I have the least experience with as I mostly run fire and darkness (due to getting a Fire and Dark SSR Kamihime - and SSR Eidolon - on my first gacha draw). Nike is pretty much the only healer I have, but she gets the job done. I use Amon, because fire, but I confess I'm often left asking "..that's it?"(I might be spoiled by my SSRs). I'd be tempted to swap her for Baphomet(R), but SRs do have their higher leveling potential(and an extra ability). Baal is on my backup group to help counter water threats - she does quite well at it on the rare situation she does come out.

I did notice Nike and Amon do have an SSR form available via the gacha. I doubt they'll be available at launch, but something to look forward to for people who like those characters.

Hello. I'm kinda new here... Is it ok to trade off my roll on Eilodon SSR DKaiser(dark) to SR Artemis?
I can't seem to find any site pertaining of character stats and effect
I already answered what she does a page or three back; Artemis is an Attack type - most of her skills focus on dealing damage and boosting that damage.

The kaisers are basically generic elemental dragon-girl summon that deal a blast of their element and passively boost the effectiveness of that element for the party. Seeing as there aren't a lot of default darkness party options, it's probably not a good choice unless you're willing to spend a lot of money on the gacha to build a party that would benefit from it. Also, the first Eidolon you get at the very start of the game is an SR dark type(whose summon animation is as elaborate as most SSRs).

Unregistered
01-24-2017, 06:53 PM
hmmm i got ouroboros and now a fafnir.... which is a keeper?

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm i got ouroboros and now a fafnir.... which is a keeper?

Fafnir all the way, read the previous posts.

Zenithale
01-25-2017, 05:43 PM
With how many Kamihimes can we play at the same time in the game? We control only 1 team of 4(?) Kamihimes + 1 "Summoner" or several teams like in "Flower Knight Girls"?

Darsel
01-25-2017, 08:28 PM
With how many Kamihimes can we play at the same time in the game? We control only 1 team of 4(?) Kamihimes + 1 "Summoner" or several teams like in "Flower Knight Girls"?

1 party
5 units in battle:
1 Avatar unit(always)
4 kamihime
2 reserve kamihime(automatically enter the fray if any of the main 5 are defeated)

7 Eidolons per battle:
1 main(grants passive buffs)
5 other Eidolon(that do not grant passives)
1 support(belongs to someone else; grants passive buff; selected before each fight; Friends can be summoned immediately)

Zenithale
01-26-2017, 06:01 AM
Thanks, and how is built our first Party of Kamihimes? Always the same characters given by the game / chosen by the player / dependent on the Element the player want / ... ?
Can we get Kamihimes rather easily in Gatchas / Gifts / something else ?

Myrdin
01-26-2017, 09:02 AM
Pulled Brynhild and Takemizuchisomethingsomething today.
Kept Aretmis anywa, Brynhild doest strike my fancy at all, so I kept the tsun tsun blondie with bfg xbow instead.
Might be a bad choice since she is considered to be an amazing healer, but I like that Aretmis is a high lvl dpser, plus she is a Light element which I would like to run in this.

Darsel
01-26-2017, 07:40 PM
Thanks, and how is built our first Party of Kamihimes? Always the same characters given by the game / chosen by the player / dependent on the Element the player want / ... ?
Can we get Kamihimes rather easily in Gatchas / Gifts / something else ?

You get a specific set of SR party members as you play through the first couple chapters/regions; I listed them just a couple posts ago.

Otherwise, there is the Gacha system to sometimes draw new characters from(who also come with their respective weapon that your avatar character can use). You can also get Kamihime from some events - every event seems to have an SSR Eidolon and weapon, at the very least, that you can obtain. It's not particularly hard to get them, but getting enough copies of each to fully uncap/max out the Eidolon/Weapon is much harder. (Kamihime upgrade a different way - farming raids/special stages for materials.)

Pulled Brynhild and Takemizuchisomethingsomething today.
Kept Aretmis anywa, Brynhild doest strike my fancy at all, so I kept the tsun tsun blondie with bfg xbow instead.
Might be a bad choice since she is considered to be an amazing healer, but I like that Aretmis is a high lvl dpser, plus she is a Light element which I would like to run in this.

More power to ya. You can always class your avatar character as a healer if you find Nike isn't suiting your needs as well(she does have angel-wings if that's the theme you're after though). I would suggest planning that out ahead of time if you go that route though - the "EP" to unlock classes can be pretty tight early game.

Printemps
01-27-2017, 01:48 AM
Are there any specific KH/Avatar/Eidolon SKILL that makes the enemy turn instant/greatly put into raging mode or bring under stun condition. Also while under stun rate, I assume to recover from it takes minutes? or turn?

Eab1990
01-27-2017, 07:11 AM
Got Cronus to replace my Ramiel, and also pulled Thunderbird, who I passed on.

I'll take the maybe-pure loli over the definitely-not-pure idol.

katsalia
01-27-2017, 09:15 AM
Got Cronus to replace my Ramiel, and also pulled Thunderbird, who I passed on.

I'll take the maybe-pure loli over the definitely-not-pure idol.

Ironically I ended up trading my Cronus for Ramiel today.

Eab1990
01-27-2017, 01:55 PM
I've had Ramiel twice, so it's nice to have someone new.

And Cronus does have a more unique design. Both are admittedly cute though.

Myrdin
01-27-2017, 02:42 PM
More power to ya. You can always class your avatar character as a healer if you find Nike isn't suiting your needs as well(she does have angel-wings if that's the theme you're after though). I would suggest planning that out ahead of time if you go that route though - the "EP" to unlock classes can be pretty tight early game.

Well, I dont actually know much about the game itself, its workings and/or its mechanics to make a proper plan. Hope there will be a good tutorial included, plus the community seems quite knowledgeable so there is a chance to consult things before doing something too wasteful within the game..
I suppose everything comes down to the gacha, which can make or break even the best planning one might have.

Aidoru
01-27-2017, 03:30 PM
Did it always say the exact date/time for when pre-reg ends or was that recently updated?

And finally managed to pull Artemis, so I'm happy. Only unit I wanted from the line up.

JMich
01-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Did it always say the exact date/time for when pre-reg ends or was that recently updated?
Recently updated, either today or yesterday.

Aidoru
01-27-2017, 03:40 PM
Ah ok, thought it might of. The pre-reg pulls go by so fast I probably wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't drawn Artemis.

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 07:24 PM
who is the best SR princess?

Tenhou
01-28-2017, 08:25 AM
As far as i heard - Belphegor.

Unregistered
01-28-2017, 08:42 AM
I rolled a Fafnir...Do you guys think it's worth it to replace my Takemikazuchi?

Darsel
01-28-2017, 01:17 PM
I rolled a Fafnir...Do you guys think it's worth it to replace my Takemikazuchi?

In a word: Yes.

Even if you don't specialize in fire(or water), Fafnir is still one of the most useful summons in the game - in my subjective opinion. She does great damage, provides nice passive boosts, and also buffs everyone when she is summoned.

(PSA: This gets covered nearly every page of this thread.)

Eab1990
01-29-2017, 06:50 AM
Drew Beelzebub.

Decided to pass her up to keep Cronus.

Loli > tits

nazrin992
01-30-2017, 07:49 AM
So I tried to play on DMM while waiting for this to be launched next week.

It is not available in my region LOL

Sigh.

Mattress
01-30-2017, 08:36 AM
Beelzebub loves me but I don't love her. I found 4-5 Beelzebub, this game makes fun of me. :eek:

Darsel
01-30-2017, 12:06 PM

Sigh.

You can bypass that by overwriting the region cookie that gets assigned to your browser(Google it). They changed that system a few months ago, so you'll probably have a hard time signing up to any new games on DMM with your current browser cookie.

I don't know if DMM is just xenophobic or if it's a measure to help ensure compatibility with the games. A lot of DMM games do use your computer's system clock for displaying event timers - I know it really throws off the Burst Time countdown display in Kamihime if you're not on JST(it's an hour long phase, twice per day, but it will show silly numbers like 899 minutes remaining).

(Burst Time, in Final Fantasy terms, is where you basically get to start every battle with full limit-break meters for an hour. A lot of people tend to trigger/farm bosses during these periods for obvious reasons.)

Beelzebub loves me but I don't love her. I found 4-5 Beelzebub, this game makes fun of me. :eek:

Love(infatuation) is often one-sided. =V

Character Design aside, I think she's a solid pick. Dark and Light type Kamihime are fairly uncommon and, if we get the pre-reg's associated weapons, you'll get a dark staff that is useful for healer and caster-type heroic spirits/avatar classes. You can get SR weapons of every other element, including light, just by clearing the main story and trading the treasure drops from each world. (Wind is a sword, lightning is a spear, etc.)

Flaris
01-31-2017, 02:11 AM
Well only tried the pre-reg gacha a couple days in a row. So far the best I've managed to get was Cetus. Will see what happens over the next few days before the pre-reg is over.

Will see if there is enough time to get something really good :).

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 02:37 AM
I rolled Ouroboros, is it good SSR?

Jay Rich
01-31-2017, 02:43 AM
Have yet to score a SSR unit, currently have SR unit 'Will-o'-Wisp'. Wonder if I will be lucky to get a SSR in the last few days of this pre-reg.

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 06:36 AM

Sigh.

You can play the all ages ver on dmm.com there's no need to change your browser config / using VPN.
You need to register in JP , do not switch to eng ver.

nazrin992
02-01-2017, 02:56 AM
Ouroboros is good but the best ones are Fafnir and Behemoth from what I heard.

Speaking of that, I got Behemoth today. :) Not sure I can drew Fafnir before pre-reg ends though.

Not possible. I tried to play it in DMM.com(r18 DMM got blocked in my country) and didn't switch to Eng(maybe earlier but I keep it as JP all times unless I can't understand).

Anon
02-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Question. Would Sol and Gaia work out in the same team? I mean not like as if they were super amazing (since it seems single element is way to go) but would it be okay to have them in the same team? Or would it hinder gameplay?

Darsel
02-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Question. Would Sol and Gaia work out in the same team? I mean not like as if they were super amazing (since it seems single element is way to go) but would it be okay to have them in the same team? Or would it hinder gameplay?

That ultimately depends on how 'serious' you want to play. I suppose the bigger question in that regard is whether you're a whale or not; assuming you'll obtain both without spending stupid amounts of money seems like an exercise in disappointment.

I've only played the DMM version for about a month, so I'm certainly not an 'expert'. However, after looking at them, it honestly looks a bit redundant and inefficient to have both of them/two 'healers'. I wouldn't be surprised if there are/will be summons that boost both wind and light elements passively, but the elemental boosts from equipped weapons is not nearly as forgiving(and the main reason why a single element is generally prefered).

I'm not saying you can't mix elements if you really want to, just that you're going to have to choose and accept the sacrifices that come with it. If you go for an even split between wind and light, your entire party will only be operating at half of their potential. Alternatively, if you were to specialize in wind, for example, Sol would effectively just be a gimped character that is tagging along. If you're okay with that, more power to you.

One final note on the pros and cons of drawing an SSR summon instead of an SR Kamihime from the pre-reg:

The most obvious thing is that you will likely be popular/spammed with friend requests for having an SSR as your Main/Support Eidolon at the start. Your main summon is effectively your 'face' to other players and how you help each other. Instead of a "helper squad"(FKG as a reference), everyone selects the eidolon of other players to help them before each battle - if it's a friend, it can be summoned immediately at the start of combat.

The downside, is that you'll have this shiny, awesome summon that you probably won't be able to upgrade past level 40 or enhance its passive effects. the only way to 'uncap' eidolons is with another copy of itself. Conversely, you'll be able to fully upgrade an SR(/all) Kamihime simply by playing the game and farming the elemental upgrade materials for them. Fully upgrading SR Eidolons is an equally steady process as you can generally farm either their exchange materials or get them to drop directly from bosses. Each event will also offer an SSR eidolon with enough copies to max it out if you put in the effort.

TL;DR:
Eidolon from the gacha are a short term investment that are a pain in the butt/wallet to fully max out.

Anon
02-01-2017, 06:31 PM
That ultimately depends on how 'serious' you want to play. I suppose the bigger question in that regard is whether you're a whale or not; assuming you'll obtain both without spending stupid amounts of money seems like an exercise in disappointment.

I've only played the DMM version for about a month, so I'm certainly not an 'expert'. However, after looking at them, it honestly looks a bit redundant and inefficient to have both of them/two 'healers'. I wouldn't be surprised if there are/will be summons that boost both wind and light elements passively, but the elemental boosts from equipped weapons is not nearly as forgiving(and the main reason why a single element is generally prefered).

I'm not saying you can't mix elements if you really want to, just that you're going to have to choose and accept the sacrifices that come with it. If you go for an even split between wind and light, your entire party will only be operating at half of their potential. Alternatively, if you were to specialize in wind, for example, Sol would effectively just be a gimped character that is tagging along. If you're okay with that, more power to you.

Well, I was thinking more in terms of Gaia tagging along, but I guess it's the same. Clearly I am not a whale (I am not willing to spend thousands just to get 2 characters) but I guess I wouldn't mind spending some money if I like the game and if I get lucky to get Sol and Gaia (I like their artwork) then I was wondering about putting them in the same team.

The downside, is that you'll have this shiny, awesome summon that you probably won't be able to upgrade past level 40 or enhance its passive effects. the only way to 'uncap' eidolons is with another copy of itself. Conversely, you'll be able to fully upgrade an SR(/all) Kamihime simply by playing the game and farming the elemental upgrade materials for them. Fully upgrading SR Eidolons is an equally steady process as you can generally farm either their exchange materials or get them to drop directly from bosses. Each event will also offer an SSR eidolon with enough copies to max it out if you put in the effort.

TL;DR:
Eidolon from the gacha are a short term investment that are a pain in the butt/wallet to fully max out.

So... Is there a point to keep that shiny SSR Eidolon if it's going to stay on lvl 40?

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 08:45 AM
Ah, I rolled Ramiel today... This pre-reg gacha is really trying out my resolve in keeping fafnir... Charming enemies...
*sigh*
No charming enemies for me. I hope I wont regret it.

Darsel
02-02-2017, 01:30 PM
So... Is there a point to keep that shiny SSR Eidolon if it's going to stay on lvl 40?

I think Fafnir is worth keeping simply because of how much she buffs your offense and defense when summoned. Her starting passive boost of +40% to Fire and Water attributes is also higher than any specialized SR Eidolon fully uncapped. Conversely, Behemoth can dispel debuffs when summoned, which can be situationally useful, regardless of level. That said, your second SR Eidolon(you start with a Dark SR) will likely be a wind type(Sephirot Tree) by the time you clear the second region.

Unregisteredv1
02-04-2017, 10:00 AM
i should've come lookin for this before ... .-. and here i was all happy when i traded my beelzebub for my SSR echidna :P .. so, basically, we better off with himes instead of eidolons huh..? ... well, guess gotta hope again for a decent hime then .-.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 01:14 PM
i rolled a ssr Kaiser God Dragoon a few days after the pre res was up and had her since but today, got ouroboros and going through these posts, light is crap and ouroboros is one of the best summons out there, right?

but question is, which one is best in tier summons.

(tho, i'm leading to ouroboros because i saw her sex scene :3 but if kaiser is better in summon, i'll take that vanilla sex scene that kaiser has )

- - - Updated - - -

i rolled a ssr Kaiser God Dragoon a few days after the pre res was up and had her since but today, got ouroboros and going through these posts, light is crap and ouroboros is one of the best summons out there, right?

but question is, which one is best in tier summons.

(tho, i'm leading to ouroboros because i saw her sex scene :3 but if kaiser is better in summon, i'll take that vanilla sex scene that kaiser has )

kinda late, pre reg closes tomorrow.

Ouruboros is very good, also best summon from current pre reg pool is Fafnir.

MalusCorvus
02-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Seems I'm not the only one to get an SSR, didn't think it was possible until today. Gale Kaiser Dragon.

I'm probably going to keep her, I'm unlikely to draw anything better before pre-reg closes.

Tenhou
02-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Any SR kamihime is better than the Kaiser dragon. So yes, it's a lot easier to draw something better...

Nitewolf
02-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Any SR kamihime is better than the Kaiser dragon. So yes, it's a lot easier to draw something better...

Yeah given pre-reg draws close today at midnight PST, drawing an SR kami is a sure thing... oh wait.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 06:48 AM
What was the maximum number of lottery tickets you could get?

kringley
02-07-2017, 07:07 AM
Don't really know anything about the game. Draws were mostly R Eidolons, about 3 SR (Lamia, Furfur, and Nekhbet iirc) and then I pulled Fafnir yesterday.

Zenithale
02-07-2017, 07:24 AM
What was the maximum number of lottery tickets you could get?
I have 220, and I think I started Day 1.

Eab1990
02-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Prereg was really trying to persuade me to drop Cronus.

Drew Ouroboros and Evil Kaiser this morning, still passed them because tits/lolkaiser.

Myrdin
02-07-2017, 01:11 PM
I pulled Brynhilde as the first pull of pre-reg today. Was debating it for a moment, sicne yeah she is supposed to be very good.
Light might be shit atm, but they are trying to improve plus - challange oi, plus - one does not turn his back on his chosen pre-reg waifu.
Kept Artemis despite all the good pulls anyway. Hope some of those good pulls will translate into good gacha pulls once the game is online :D

Tenhou
02-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Seems like Beelzebub will be what i keep. Got none of the 3 good SSRs and no Belphegor, oh well.

Aidoru
02-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Stayed with Artemis because tsundere kamihime. 220 total pulls. Not sure how many SSR's there were but saw at least 3 (Fafnir, Behemoth and Kaiser), ignored them because of stuff I've read from this topic. Hoping it wasn't a big mistake.

old player
02-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Stayed with Artemis because tsundere kamihime. 220 total pulls. Not sure how many SSR's there were but saw at least 3 (Fafnir, Behemoth and Kaiser), ignored them because of stuff I've read from this topic. Hoping it wasn't a big mistake.

I picked her too! She was also my first SR kamihime in DMM version too. She is a really strong tsundere waifu imo.

And considering the first event boss will probably be dark again she will be a great boost.

Just be sure to keep her on front lines and use a heroine that can equip Artemis' light weapon. So you can do light burst more often for extra damage.

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 04:03 PM
so far, I got Anzu