PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezing at beginning?

TelstraPls
12-27-2016, 03:50 AM
I'm playing on Chrome and recently after placing the first two or so units makes the game freeze for a couple of seconds at a time..

Really annoying.

tidus
12-27-2016, 03:59 AM
i've the same problem

lolix
12-27-2016, 04:21 AM
only when placing a melee unit.

weird

wyldstrykr
12-27-2016, 04:26 AM
happen to me too, but with additional issues:

2) when reaching the end of the unit list
3) when selecting the 10th unit for discharging a unit
4) when selecting the 4th sacrifice for the unit experience

i switch to a more high specs pc but the issue is still there

slyyr
12-27-2016, 05:09 AM
I have had similar issues. Often 1st or 2nd unit dropped. Has done it with AW Iris, Prince and AW Nanaly so far.

Sincronic
12-27-2016, 09:31 AM
for me its placing 2nd unit, and selecting 10th discharge unit (60% it will freeze for a sec). Not really of a gamebreaker, since playing on edge gives 60 fps &lt;3 <br />
<br />
And apparently on opera aswell, i...

Tenhou
12-27-2016, 09:42 AM
For me the game freezes for a bit BEFORE i can place any unit, before the UP even has started ticking. Then it's back to normal. This happens in both the DMM and Nutaku versions. So annoying >.<

nip101
12-27-2016, 10:21 AM
Yup I've had the same problem lately with chrome. I was also having a really laggy combining screen for lvling girls up and what not to. Try using Firefox if u can, no issues with the game for me so far.

IvanLedah21
12-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Same issue here. Annoying, but not game-breaking so I'm not terribly upset. A fix would certainly be nice tho :)

AgentFakku
12-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Same here

Though, it's worse on Fire Fox for me where it freezes and crashes the game

Gotta play on Chrome

Nero010
12-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Same here, doesnt matter which pc i am at and if i use firefox or chrome.

wyldstrykr
12-28-2016, 02:07 AM
ive send this issue to nutaku game support or some thing and this is what they replied:

This is the "Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team.

We thank you for your patience.

Regarding your concern, we kindly ask you to try the following procedures:

- Closing other softwares on the computer.
- Close all other applications.
- If the computer is on for a long period of time, please restart it.
- Close all unneeded tabs in the browser.
- Closing add-ons in the browser.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience that we may have caused.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or concerns.

We appreciate your continued support for Millennium War Aigis.

"Millennium War Aigis" Customer Support Team

im pretty sure that wont solve the problem.....

Anonymous
12-28-2016, 07:36 PM
I noticed this slowdown problem starting up a while ago
I have Seamonkey, Firefox, and Chrome installed, and they all suffer to various degrees

somebody mentioned installing downgraded Opera, specifically Opera version 18, and disabling automatic updates
I tried that, and Aigis works like a charm. Super smooth and no weird startup lag

wyldstrykr
12-28-2016, 10:02 PM
I noticed this slowdown problem starting up a while ago
I have Seamonkey, Firefox, and Chrome installed, and they all suffer to various degrees

somebody mentioned installing downgraded Opera, specifically Opera version 18, and disabling automatic updates
I tried that, and Aigis works like a charm. Super smooth and no weird startup lag

it is possible to have opera version 18 with you have the latest opera

Arkinum
12-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Mine freezes mid game for about a minute but then returns to normal. This started last month IIRC.

Tinkermane
12-29-2016, 10:33 AM
This started happening to me right after the revival event; I had thought it was because players coming back for the loli dragon princess. It never occured to me to try and use some browser other than Chrome, so I might have to try when I get home.

Nitty
12-30-2016, 06:54 AM
Works way way better on a random Opera v39 I had installed than on a new, clean install of chrome.

ZeroZet
12-30-2016, 09:36 AM
FKG discord suggests to clear Flash's local storage in cases of weird glitches. Maybe it would help here too?

Nitty
12-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Running a bit better after I deleted my flash data folder. Combining doesn't lag when selecting the 4th character anymore. It does, however, still freeze for 5-7 seconds on placing my first unit in event levels. Doesn't seem to happen on Opera.

Ramazan
12-30-2016, 06:36 PM
Running a bit better after I deleted my flash data folder. Combining doesn't lag when selecting the 4th character anymore. It does, however, still freeze for 5-7 seconds on placing my first unit in event levels. Doesn't seem to happen on Opera.

lol, looks like most people have same problem, i have these ones too...

Hakurei
01-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Problem seems to be getting worse for me. The other day it would freeze on scrolling through my unit list, and just now it froze completely 3 times on the golem map. Goodbye 6 stamina...:mad:

Nalx
01-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Happens to me too, and started to be annoyed enough to come look for answers.

Funny thing tho, i always have 2 accounts up and running, 1 in firefox (where i have the freezing probs) and another in Pale moon where i have no problems, so i can say its not my hardware

MalusCorvus
01-11-2017, 02:21 AM
For me it always freezes during matches, along with the rest of my browser. Fortunately it lasts no longer than 30 seconds... well, up until just now, in which the browser works fine but the game is frozen, which is by far the less desirable outcome... always hated how this game screws you over if you lose connection, your browser crashes, or whatever.

Talith
01-23-2017, 08:28 PM
it is possible to have opera version 18 with you have the latest opera

Just installed Opera v.18 and the game works flawlessly. Looks like I'll just have Opera around to play MWA.

AgentFakku
01-23-2017, 10:40 PM
I think it stopped glitching a few days ago on Chrome

Talith
01-24-2017, 08:37 AM
It hasn't for me. On two very different systems with fully updated Chrome I'm getting constant pauses whenever I drop the first 1-6 units, select 4 units to combine, select 10 units to sell, etc.

This ancient version of Opera is smooth as hell.

Tenhou
01-24-2017, 10:02 AM
Using Opera 27 and it works like a bloody charm.

MalusCorvus
02-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Guess I'll look into Opera. Using Firefox and now it's not only freezing, it crashed entirely with no warning whatsoever. RIGHT as I'd finished an event mission, and of course it didn't save my victory...

EDIT: Tried it with Opera, it lags slightly at times. I'll need to try it further.

- - - Updated - - -

Had my first freeze with using Opera. Fortunately it was during menus... but still. Found out hardware acceleration was on and turned it off, but it hasn't helped the lag, so I'm not optimistic... guess I'll have to find another browser soon enough.

AgentFakku
02-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Seems like the game lag came back LOL

I never play the game on Fire Fox since it actually crashes Fire Fox if I have YB playing in the same tab

Google Chrome is safe but there is lag

Eh as long as it's not crashing I guess

Nero010
02-06-2017, 04:35 AM
Even watching key kii or other guides of nutaku aigis you can notice lags in most records of gameplay lately just like discribed here and happening for me too.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 05:17 AM
Edge actually works kind of well with much less stutter and no pausing like Chrome.

Otherwise I've tried out X-Iron for some two months now. No lag or stuttering at all, and no crash so far either.

sourceforge.net/projects/winpenpack/files/X-Iron/releases/
Version: X-Iron_35.0.1900.0_rev13

Now, this is an old build of chromium, so I really suggest not using it for anything else.

Clip using it running one of the maps from previous Gold Rush:
youtube.com/watch?v=2olOfiUOTm0

Buster Wolf
02-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Is it just me or has the lag reduced a bit? Before the Valentine Chocolates I had placement lag for the first unit I place, now it seems to be gone.

Ramazan
02-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Well, they seem to fix the lag issue. My game is very smooth at least, t'was like a hell to scroll down at barracks, tho placing 2nd unit still lags heavily at both dmm&nut especially at poison maps.

Nero010
02-12-2017, 05:50 AM
Yeah i also noticed that the lag isnt as bad anymore as befor but its still there

Sincronic
02-20-2017, 08:04 AM
I noticed that my game freezes for a sec when i put down aw iris, probably cause of instant aoe heal?
Other than that, edge all the way. Tried newest opera (supposedly fixed the lag) but it's still not as good as edge
(Win 10 Pro)

Lag
02-21-2017, 07:16 PM
I can get freezes for up to 1min on Firefox. No idea what I do that causes them tho. It sucks when that happens 3-4 times on a single run.

If I open a new tab on Firefox it'll be unresponsive as well until the game unfreezes.

I'm on Win7, so no Edge.