PDA

View Full Version : Year End Gold Rush even guide

ZeroZet
12-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the year, with old one coming to an end and new one approachng. And so, it is a time for our only special event aside from Summer Vacation...

AgentFakku
12-27-2016, 03:14 PM
First 4 runs (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155038659065/team-arrow-team-pirate-team-witches) had 2 Belindas drop but no Black Fairies or Calliope so far.

I'll just keep making random teams

lolix
12-27-2016, 03:29 PM
good work again zero. Can't wait to see the golem :)

AgentFakku
12-27-2016, 03:46 PM
Don't forget to put Erun for new units in the OP

Ramazan
12-27-2016, 03:56 PM
^
Thx for the guide, again :)
Also, holy """WOMAN!!?""" elyse? If she was actually a """WOMAN!!""" then we should've seen her art in the banner instead of sprite... at least... Really, nutaku relesed nothing but lolis in past weeks but all sprite form.

IvanLedah21
12-27-2016, 04:20 PM
So uh... when do we get the platinum event units after achieving 3* + Drop Completion? Because I'm not seeing any such Belinda drops (nor in gifts or anything). Or is that yet another Nutaku-Fail?

Eab1990
12-27-2016, 04:25 PM
>even guide

YA FUCKED UP ZET

Should make a note that plat units only appear when maps are 3*'d, and have a low drop rate.

Now might be a good time to try to finish mincosting Charlotte...

lolix
12-27-2016, 04:43 PM
gotta mincost odette myself. both copies are at 3cr since i had terriblel luck on both accounts

SabishiiRyuu
12-27-2016, 06:21 PM
So uh... when do we get the platinum event units after achieving 3* + Drop Completion? Because I'm not seeing any such Belinda drops (nor in gifts or anything). Or is that yet another Nutaku-Fail?

I have the same question myself. I don't particularly care about Belinda since I mincosted her but seeing as I lack pretty much every other platinum on the list I'd like to know how you get them.

Unregistered
12-27-2016, 06:35 PM
The banner is very poorly worded. The plat units have a chance to drop in subsequent runs of the map after getting 3*. This is independent of drop completion for earning the gold unit (in fact they don't appear as drops in the mission select screen after dropping either).

AgentFakku
12-27-2016, 08:15 PM

on Aigis Wikia, they say it's a random drop after you 3 star the mission

- - - Updated - - -

Got her on my 9th run

kainpen
12-27-2016, 10:06 PM
on Aigis Wikia, they say it's a random drop after you 3 star the mission

- - - Updated - - -

Got her on my 9th run

I can confirm this is the way it works. you 3 star the map, the the map then adds the plat unit as a enemy. if you defeat that enemy you have a chance of it dropping it self. Or at least how the 1st one was. I got the Belinda to drop same round i got black sprite. but still did not get Silver witch until 3 more runs after. Then making it complete and getting gold unit. So you do not need to get the complete to get platinum to drop, just need to 3 star the map and start farming.

Jay Rich
12-28-2016, 12:07 AM
I can't seem to get this black spirit to drop :(

Have gotten every other unit including Belinda, gotta love RNG.

Meister
12-28-2016, 12:12 AM
Still no black fairy... I got 4 belinda tho.

And still no luck getting belinda min costed :D

LZS
12-28-2016, 02:53 AM
just how low the silver unit drop rate is. ive run 17 times. 2 belindas, 6 black spirit, 0 calliope so far. wtf......

lolix
12-28-2016, 02:55 AM
well , i've gotten 2 caliopees and no black spirits on an account with awakened celia....so there is that...

Eab1990
12-28-2016, 03:26 AM
I got two black fairies on my first two runs, then she never appeared again. I also have AW Cellia (bitch).

As expected, no Hien map today, going straight to Odette. Drops are affection, so bring Cuterie if you have her.

This was awkward as fuck though. tfw ran out of ranged units

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/263611146286661632/unknown.png

Tony
12-28-2016, 03:38 AM
*aims to FINALLY get Bernice from gold rush*

*pulls her from the SP Piece of Crystal Summon before I get her from gold rush*

...I feel strangely conflicted yet relieved about this.

Kirito Rick
12-28-2016, 03:40 AM
Wow...Nutaku launched B.Iris!
I'm certainly not gonna call it Eylse or whatever....

But congrats you guys...having B.Iris clears lot of game content...

Now only if they launch Android version and all age version....I can't wait to read my girl's conversation scenes

AgentFakku
12-28-2016, 03:51 AM
Shouldn't went blind in the 2nd map. I had no ranged melee units except for Lucille

What I did was wait until those green guys started walking

It was a long wait LOL

lolix
12-28-2016, 03:53 AM
just placed nanaly first.

wyldstrykr
12-28-2016, 06:09 AM
1st map: i got bunch of copper fairies and 2 silver ice mage
2nd map: got a bunch of bouquet

conclusion: its impossible to get all the gold units without spending SC on stamina
my storage is not that good anyway......

PS the 2nd map is kinda fun IMO

wolfdragon76
12-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Shouldn't went blind in the 2nd map. I had no ranged melee units except for Lucille

What I did was wait until those green guys started walking

It was a long wait LOL

A pair of level 20 bronze ninja can do the job just fine if you don't have anything else.

denate
12-28-2016, 08:55 AM
Over 25 rounds on 1st map, and didn't completed the map. poor me. :(

Tinkermane
12-28-2016, 10:15 AM
Fuuka was pretty awesome on the first map. Granted, its not overly hard, but it still neat watching her fire at everything in range while the rest of my ranged are just kind of sitting there. She's just like, "Snow? What snow?"

EDIT: As a previous addition to my previous comment, the drop rates for everything seems to be rather abysmal. Even the gold units. I've used up 2 crystals refilling stamina now, and still don't even have any of the maps 3*. My own personal opinion? Event's not really worth doing at this point. You'd be better off spending your crystals and charisma on the Rural District Battle.

Blaxer
12-28-2016, 11:04 AM
So honestly the only golds i'm interested in are Barba and Bernice for CR purposes and the cute santa witch for dick purposes
all others are gonna be extras :)

lolix
12-28-2016, 11:44 AM
EDIT: As a previous addition to my previous comment, the drop rates for everything seems to be rather abysmal. Even the gold units. I've used up 2 crystals refilling stamina now, and still don't even have any of the maps 3*. My own personal opinion? Event's not really worth doing at this point. You'd be better off spending your crystals and charisma on the Rural District Battle.

Disagree. And the gold units are a 1 time drop reward for getting the other drops.

This even willl give quite a few a nice heavy armor in bernice , and the witch looks pretty good as well. range and damage increase is good. The angel seems to be okay as well , and vincent is not an entirely bad unit. For example , i use vincent to farm DC on the G map , since you need 2 archers capable of 1 shotting the eyes , and my bashira (on the non nanaly account) is not AW-ed yet (i hate the priority changing effect on her) , so i use a max-ed cc-ed vincent. He 1 shots them without being awakened , so that's nice

Tinkermane
12-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Disagree. And the gold units are a 1 time drop reward for getting the other drops.

This even willl give quite a few a nice heavy armor in bernice , and the witch looks pretty good as well. range and damage increase is good. The angel seems to be okay as well , and vincent is not an entirely bad unit. For example , i use vincent to farm DC on the G map , since you need 2 archers capable of 1 shotting the eyes , and my bashira (on the non nanaly account) is not AW-ed yet (i hate the priority changing effect on her) , so i use a max-ed cc-ed vincent. He 1 shots them without being awakened , so that's nice

So I was wrong. You get the golds by completing the drops. THE PROBLEM STEMS FROM being unable to complete the damn drops. I'm up to 5 crystals spent refilling stamina and nothing to show for doing so. I am hesitant to invest more into this particular event with what appears to be a rather low payout (at least for me).

I guess the kind of good thing is that I already have my almost perfected team, and none of those golds really look like they'll add anything to my lineup.

lolix
12-28-2016, 12:42 PM
some missions (like the first one) will have crapier droprate (since it requires a black spirit drop - use celia if avaible to improve droprate) , but others are easier (the second map requires aff items to drop - you can use cuterie to improve droprate) and a silver.

Other then that , this event will give 10 golds. Technically it is one of the better events a freemium can invest in aigis.

If not for anything else , you still get RC for the gold units. 200 free RC are nothing to scoff at

JMich
12-28-2016, 02:18 PM
200 free RC are nothing to scoff at

Not 200 unfortunately. Ryuryu only gives 1 RC.
Still at least 100, even if you keep some for reasons.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 02:22 PM
These drop rates, i've ran the first map 18 times and i've only gotten bronze spirits

lolix
12-28-2016, 02:25 PM
yeah. I did that map even more , with an awakened celia. Luckly i've finally got that black spirit and the second map had much better droprates.

Generally speaking , spirits have awfull droprates.

tidus
12-28-2016, 03:05 PM
i'm getting more problem to get the damn silver witch than the black spirit:| over 20 runs so far...and not a belinda as well first map is cursed

Grimmiq
12-28-2016, 04:05 PM
Still only have the Bronze Spirit from the first map, 2nd I have full drop and 2 Odettes (I think her event was before I started playing, so that's nice).

lolix
12-28-2016, 04:31 PM
0 odettes on 1 account after 1 sc. 1 odette on the other after 2 scs. Still no cr/su , even tho main odette is at 3 cr and 11 su. Kinda shitty..

RRYGO
12-28-2016, 04:56 PM
"units everywhere"...yeah, right...
this should be a happy event...but it isnt...
and im not even talking about platinum units..no, gettin the map drops is enough to keep us busy...

AgentFakku
12-28-2016, 05:08 PM
A pair of level 20 bronze ninja can do the job just fine if you don't have anything else.

I didn't have Hanzo in the party when I tackle the map blind. I did have the magic fencer but I didn't have him in my main team. Then, I had Saizo. I just used Lucille (her ability), Saizo, and Magic Fencer

Thanks, I train Hanzo.

lolix
12-28-2016, 05:25 PM
u can use the archers (if u place them on the middle slots since they will attack their blocked units like that. If you place them on the top/bot slots they will attack the circle demons.) If you have the prince set down already , an awakened spica will kill them in 3 hits , long before they have a chance to paralyze her. A bashira should do similar stuff , considering a non awakened bashira (cc-ed and max level tho) can kill them in 4 barely 1 shot before paralyzing to their last attack. still she will kill them , and after paralyze passes , she will resume her attack).

Keep in mind tho that i have awakened spica and the big hero buff on my prince , so not sure in how many hits they will kill the demons with saviour and without spica buff

AgentFakku
12-28-2016, 07:18 PM
had to do overtime at work - so shit stam bar overfilled from morning since I could't play in the morng

Eh it happens so I'm not pissed at myself or work

no Bernice or Odette in 8 runs so far (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155096673705)

I was really lucky w/ RNG for Lost Santa's Ryuryu

Sulphur99
12-28-2016, 07:23 PM
Ok seriously, what enemy drops Calliope? I've been doing the first map since the event started, I've gotten 2 black fairies, waaaaay too many bronze fairies and 2 Belindas. But no friggin Calliope!

AgentFakku
12-28-2016, 07:36 PM
u can use the archers (if u place them on the middle slots since they will attack their blocked units like that. If you place them on the top/bot slots they will attack the circle demons.) If you have the prince set down already , an awakened spica will kill them in 3 hits , long before they have a chance to paralyze her. A bashira should do similar stuff , considering a non awakened bashira (cc-ed and max level tho) can kill them in 4 barely 1 shot before paralyzing to their last attack. still she will kill them , and after paralyze passes , she will resume her attack).

Keep in mind tho that i have awakened spica and the big hero buff on my prince , so not sure in how many hits they will kill the demons with saviour and without spica buff

oh sounds like a better idea what I had

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok seriously, what enemy drops Calliope? I've been doing the first map since the event started, I've gotten 2 black fairies, waaaaay too many bronze fairies and 2 Belindas. But no friggin Calliope!

In the first wave of three snowmen, the snowman on the right drops a copper spirit. In the sixth wave of snowmen (which spawns with Belinda if the player has earned three stars), the bottom snowman drops the other copper spirit. In the seventh wave of snowmen, the one on the left drops Calliope. In the last wave, the one on the right drops the black spirit.

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Santa

All answers on Aigis Wikia

- - - Updated - - -

Got Odette on my 9th run

LMAO it happened after I tossed Cuterie at her hoping Cuterie gets kill

Tony
12-28-2016, 07:48 PM
Hmm, just to be sure, adjusting drop rates of one item wouldn't affect the other right? For example, if I had Cuterie on my team, the boost to gift drops won't affect unit drops or demon crystal drops or something, right?

AgentFakku
12-28-2016, 08:03 PM
Hmm, just to be sure, adjusting drop rates of one item wouldn't affect the other right? For example, if I had Cuterie on my team, the boost to gift drops won't affect unit drops or demon crystal drops or something, right?

Looking at dis thread and then Aigis

Some folks had Cuterie but it didn't really drop affection items
http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Year_End_Gold_Rush#comm-72936

JSmith12
12-28-2016, 08:15 PM

From what I understand each item has its own chance to drop and is independent of other items. With Cuterie you increase the inherent chance that affection items drop and this does not change the other items' chance. For example, lets say that a bouquet has a 3% chance and Calliope has 1% (sheer guessing here), with Cuterie the bouquet now has an 8% chance to drop (if my math is right) but Calliope still stays at 1%.

Is seems Bernice was going to be the most difficult one for some strange reason. If you lack ranged based melee units you are pretty much doomed. I lucked out with a very bizarre strategy I made and thank God I somehow got all the drops and Bernice:D. I only got one star but I don't care. Of all the units we're getting she is the one I cared for the most so I'm happy!

LZS
12-28-2016, 08:20 PM
11 run on 2nd map. 3x Odette drop, 0x Valerie drop.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Koshka
12-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Is seems Bernice was going to be the most difficult one for some strange reason. If you lack ranged based melee units you are pretty much doomed.

I don't have any, yet it's still very simple map for me. All you need is three or four ranged units (let's say, Spica (if she's weak, then you'll need additional archer), pirate and VH) + prince. Just drop prince first, then VH on the leftmost or rightmost slot, when she'll become paralized, remove her and place a pirate instead, then do the same on the opposite side.

Blaxer
12-28-2016, 10:33 PM
So Calliope finally dropped and i was free to start grinding the 2nd map for Bernice.
This happened http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/12/29/JZ1qk0Dl.png
My luck i tell you...

denate
12-29-2016, 02:04 AM
whew, finally got Ryuryu at 34th round. lost 2 SCs for her, darnnnn.

Tony
12-29-2016, 02:59 AM
Hmm, I noticed that all the platinum units came from past Unit Farm events. That being the case... what are the chances of the developers saying "bah, this event will do for it" and just completely skip out on giving us a revival for those events?

JMich
12-29-2016, 03:24 AM
Ryuryu took 20 runs to get, Bernice took 4 and Dorothy 5. Now to see if I can get an Odette while waiting for the next map to appear.

Eab1990
12-29-2016, 04:08 AM
The gold fairy is eluding me from today's map, for some reason. Fuck you, Cellia.

I somehow got Rikka instead. Oh well, at least I can complete my set now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174077974872719360/263983357120086016/unknown.png

Koshka
12-29-2016, 04:09 AM
Hmm, I noticed that all the platinum units came from past Unit Farm events. That being the case... what are the chances of the developers saying "bah, this event will do for it" and just completely skip out on giving us a revival for those events?

It's a usual practice on DMM (to put event plats as side-drop in GR) and it has nothing to do with revivals. Besides, we already had revivals for some of those plats (Belinda and Maribel).

Eliont
12-29-2016, 04:29 AM
Third stage has a lot more bettter drop rates =)

lolix
12-29-2016, 09:21 AM
still can't get the black fairy on 1 account...

Arkinum
12-29-2016, 10:05 AM
The drop rates for this event are shit. Still have yet to get a gold -_-. And I have 17 max stam that I've been burning each day.....

EDIT: And just as I hit the post button RNJesus takes pity on me and gives me Ryuryu...

AgentFakku
12-29-2016, 01:40 PM
Took me until 14 runs (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155130487715/13-14-run-got-bernice-and-valerie-on-14th-run) to complete it

So far,

2 Belindas, Odette
1 Calliope, Valerie
Gold Rush Prize: Ryuryu, Bernice

Time to hit the 3rd map

DMAsh
12-29-2016, 02:53 PM
For all they're supposed to be rare, I keep getting the plat drops more than the ones i need to complete the set for the gold unit.

AgentFakku
12-29-2016, 03:11 PM

Mother fucker google chrome

I just completed a map and I can't tell if I got the last drop

I stopped playing on Fire Fox and went to Chrome b/c it work better over there

One of these days

kainpen
12-29-2016, 04:14 PM
drop rates sucked on last years gold rush too. but some how I manged to get them all. 25 run on Ancient weapons still no black spirit

Unregistered
12-29-2016, 06:10 PM
So far 38 attempts over first three maps, zero completed. "Fun" event all right. I'm really starting to doubt I'll complete any map at this pace, which kind of makes this whole event utterly pointless. I really don't mind having to spend about a day worth of stamina for completion, but yeah, it's way past that here.

learnyoursin
12-29-2016, 06:56 PM
It really is fascinating being on the other side of RNG for once - I've gotten complete drops from each map within natural daily stamina so far - (but now that I have acknowledged that, I'm probably going to suffer for my insolence.)

AgentFakku
12-30-2016, 02:22 AM
You don't have to feel bad if you post your good luck.

For me, 9 runs (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155156690205/team-soldier-got-something-new-gold-fairy-lol) for the 3rd map - no Rika or Black Fairy to complete my drops to get Dorothy

Track Record

1st map - cleared it w/in 8 runs extra: 2 Belindas
2nd map - cleared it w/in 14 runs - extra: 2 Odettes

lolix
12-30-2016, 04:22 AM
Okay , maybe i'm seeing things here , but doesn't today's map looks like 1 of baldur's gate city sectors ? (from Baldur's gate 1) ?

It's been a while since i've played it , so i might be wrong , but this feels highly nostalgic....

IvanLedah21
12-30-2016, 05:42 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time matching the girl that appears in today's map with Ada (presumably Ada, since it's Vincent's map, the whole event is somewhat out of order from the original post's version though the maps are correct)

Edit: Never mind, Ada just showed up on my next run at the end. So who's the vampire girl, if anyone special, and is she an (eventually) recruitable unit?

Koshka
12-30-2016, 05:53 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time matching the girl that appears in today's map with Ada (presumably Ada, since it's Vincent's map, the whole event is somewhat out of order from the original post's version though the maps are correct)

Edit: Never mind, Ada just showed up on my next run at the end. So who's the vampire girl, if anyone special, and is she an (eventually) recruitable unit?

She's the Vampire Lord Eden and we'll have her event eventually (it's a Star Rush, if I recall correctly)

IvanLedah21
12-30-2016, 05:56 AM
She's the Vampire Lord Eden and we'll have her event eventually (it's a Star Rush, if I recall correctly)

Ah, OK cool. Is she the one that drops whatever silver in that map? It's the drop I'm missing though I'm not interested in Vincent, only Ada lol. Same goes for Dorothy vs. Rika (but I got Rika to drop before the silver so not worried about that). Just want the plat in map 2 (our version, like I said it seems to be out of order)

Koshka
12-30-2016, 05:59 AM
Ah, OK cool. Is she the one that drops whatever silver in that map? It's the drop I'm missing though I'm not interested in Vincent, only Ada lol. Same goes for Dorothy vs. Rika (but I got Rika to drop before the silver so not worried about that). Just want the plat in map 2 (our version, like I said it seems to be out of order)
Sadly, there's no silvers on this map, the drops are wine, ruby and two bronze spirits.

slyyr
12-30-2016, 07:44 AM
TFW the plat unit you don't want drops (Ada) but the ruby you want for the gold unit you want (Vincent) refuses to. And yesterday I didn't care about the gold unit (Dorothy) so much and I couldn't get Rika (who I want) to drop...

Eh, still plenty of time for the RNG to keep toying with my sanity. If I see another Bronze Fairy... *stabby stabby eye twitch*

ToTeras
12-30-2016, 08:25 AM
Okay , maybe i'm seeing things here , but doesn't today's map looks like 1 of baldur's gate city sectors ? (from Baldur's gate 1) ?

It's been a while since i've played it , so i might be wrong , but this feels highly nostalgic....

That was my first thought too. Ah, the memories...

Unregistered
12-30-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm just about ready to give up on this event, I've must have ran these maps over 50 times and I've yet to get a single completion.

ZeroZet
12-30-2016, 11:57 AM
Don't give up! It took me three days to get the Ryuryu while both Bernice and Dorothy dropped within first three-five runs. So you too will see the completion eventually! Hopefully...

- - - Updated - - -

Gotten Vincent within day's worth of stamina too. All it took for last drop to appear was bringing different team :p

Really, if map gets you mostly the same drop, try clearing it with different team composition. Wiki-goers have half-serious theory that Aigis's RNG uses you team lineup as a seed in some way, so who knows, it might help ;)

AgentFakku
12-30-2016, 01:31 PM
Vincent's story sounds awesome compared to the other Gold Rush maps.

Too bad, we don't get the vampire girl along w/ Vincent. Instead we get Ada? At least, I hope to the net the badass Vincent today

ZeroZet
12-30-2016, 02:46 PM
To be fair, that Vampire Lord girl is a future event star, so consider that map as a teaser ;)

And apparently all these Gold Rush maps tie into other events or plot at large. Lost Santa was a direct aftermath of Eliza's (what we yet to get), Automata one is continuation of Rika's, Vincent's is not only a teaser for future event, but aftermath of Karma's... Even map with gates move plot, introducing the hell portals (well, supposed to, as we already got some maps with them).

AgentFakku
12-30-2016, 03:26 PM
Ooh a teaser, Sweet!

You know when doing runs, I'm not annoyed getting dupes, but it's better than getting nothing. At least I can sell excess fairies and shit

Man, game why did you give me nothing when I lvl up, too?

15 run on 3rd map - so far no Rika or completion drop

Time to switch to the 4th map, did 3 runs so far - all I'm missing is a Ruby so Cuterie help me derr God/Aigis

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke too soon!

Got Vincent on my 4th run (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155180160925/fuck-yeah-got-vincent-on-my-4th-run-avengers)! Didn't get Ada. It's okay, I'll go back once I clear 3rd map >:)

JSmith12
12-30-2016, 03:40 PM
Teasers to future events? Here's hopeing we are able to get them. I am particularly interested in the vampire event both after doing Vincent's map and after seeing its revival on DMM.

It seems what I said stands true with Bernice's map being the most difficult (for me at least). I quite literally soared through the past two maps.

I may be bring up an unpopular opinion, but are there some units people are not interested in getting, be it gold or platinum? For me, a lot of the golds I managed to get through sheer luck so there are only a few (like Bernice or Erun) that I am really interested in. For example, I managed to get Vincent beforehand and Ada holds no interest for me so I am not going to busy myself for them except maybe to get Rainbow Crystals. Is any one else in a similar predicament?

AgentFakku
12-30-2016, 04:00 PM
Finally got the completion drop and Dorothy on the 18th run (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155181286395/18th-run-got-a-completion-drop-dorothy-didnt)

So far:

3rd map - cleared it w/in 18 runs - no extras
4th map - cleared it w/in 4 runs - no extras

lolix
12-30-2016, 04:27 PM
outside of the free golds , i kinda want odette. Got 2 drops on my first account , still didnt managed to reduce her cost past 3cr or raise her skill (it's at 10) with either of them , so that sucks

- - - Updated - - -

edit:

Vincent's story sounds awesome compared to the other Gold Rush maps.

Too bad, we don't get the vampire girl along w/ Vincent. Instead we get Ada? At least, I hope to the net the badass Vincent today

I did say multiple times that guys have much better scenes (because they actually give lore) , which is why we need more guys in the games.

All around , from the karma event , his own aff scenes and the future vampire event , i'd say that vincent is one of the better characters developed in the game. Also he looks rather badass.

AgentFakku
12-30-2016, 04:45 PM
Im done w/ Nutaku for now until nightfall
Barely did the domination map, don't use a non CC Percis if you are following Key Kii's

LOL

Sweet, even moar reason to lvl up Vincent and hopefully AW him if I ever get the chance

Tenhou
12-30-2016, 05:10 PM
Vincent's lore is in no way over yet. There will be an event later on where you'll get the vampire girl. Of course you won't be getting a star event unit we haven't even gotten the actual event of yet :P

lolix
12-30-2016, 05:14 PM
well , he is not that insane of a character all around. I mean , he is good vs undead or unarmored stuff. He's also really good with a dancer. Hell , he can work really well as a substitute aw archer (most likely bashira) or the G tier map for on DC farming , without actually being awakened. (You still need spica tho)

But honestly , what i really want in him is his SAW. He does a huge amount of damage with it. Just imagine it boosted by a max skill level aw uzume and a dancer :).

Guess at that point it's overkill anyway , and i honestly don't see many maps wehre you would require THAT much damage, but i just think its cool. Untill then , vincent will stay on the bench for me. But i really want to skill awaken him sometime

edit : @tenhou

All around , from the karma event , his own aff scenes and the future vampire event , i'd say that vincent is one of the better characters developed in the game. Also he looks rather badass.

LZS
12-30-2016, 07:48 PM
so far:
1st Map - 17 run: 2 Belinda, 6 Black Fairy, 0 Calliope
2nd Map - 23 run: 5 Odette, 0 Valerie
3rd Map - 6 run: 3 Rikka, 3 Black Fairy
4th Map - 3 run (not yet got Ada & Ruby)

Rikka's map is the easiest since i know my 'weird' luck did drop so many black fairy on 1st map.
it made me think the drop rate's rigged of something.
some ppl cleared it on 1st three run. while ive done more then 20 run on 2nd map yet Valerie is nowhere to be found.
im gonna try different setup of my team on 2nd map like ZeroZet say, but not different team, since ive no way to beat the map without Ninja's help.

Meister
12-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Here's mine atm.

1st map, 20+ runs. 6 belinda, 5 calliope, 1 black spirit - took me a day and 1SC.

2nd map, 6 runs. 1 valerie, 1 odette - I got the crystal last and still doing this map if I have spare charisma since I dont have a min costed odette. But still no luck getting them to drop after the 1st one.

3rd map, 8 runs. 12 silver fairy, 1 gold fairy, 1 black fairy - Black fairy on the 1st run and the gold fairy took the rest :D

4th map, 6 runs. 1 millenium wine, 1 ruby, 1 ada - all I can say is they all drop on separate runs.

5th map, 2 runs. 1 plat fairy, 1 black fairy - black 1st, 2nd plat.

6th map, 7 runs. 2 diamonds, 1 sanosuke, 1 shiho

7th map, 10 runs. 1 plat armor, 1 dan

8th map, 17 runs, 7 gold fairy, 1 black fairy

Oh and I have all the farming units (I think) in my team. Monica, Robert, Cuterie, and Cellia

JSmith12
12-30-2016, 09:16 PM
I did say multiple times that guys have much better scenes (because they actually give lore) , which is why we need more guys in the games.

Well we have to remember that this game is geared more towards guys. And said guys are probably more so interested in the sex scenes rather than lore scenes. The most lore we get for the female units is in the event maps and they may be a bit shallow even (though not in a bad way). I do agree that more lore scenes would be best. Maybe have both lore and sex scenes for the women? That could work I think. There is a lot of potential for it with the material we have.

lolix
12-31-2016, 06:36 AM
guess i'm a girl now then....

After more then a year , the sex scenes get boring really fast. A good game will have a great story first and foremost , with a nice and intersting world , and develop the characters and relationships after that.
Random sex scenes don't develop the plot at all , and considering its not even animated , i have a hard time seeing anyone get even slighty aroused by them , which is why i preffer the guys scenes.

Would love to play the all ages version tho

IvanLedah21
12-31-2016, 08:27 AM
They could have a setup like X-Overd, where there's a mix of character development and sex scenes. Potentially something like:
25% - Talk
50% - Sex
75% - Talk
100% - Sex again

Just insert the talk scenes at 25% and 75% and make the first sex scene 50%. It'd be a decent mix of both (to satisfy lore people and the hentai lovers)

As for drop progress, I got a Rika so I ditched map 3 before completion (I have 3 copies of the gold already) where Map 2 I want Odette so even after completion I'm still running it. Then it'll be on to Map 4 to try for Ada. Since it seems Maps 2 AND 4 were both skipped... does that mean Map 5 is Kerry? I wonder which of 2 or 4 will show up later...

JMich
12-31-2016, 09:30 AM
does that mean Map 5 is Kerry?
Kerry was today's map completion gold.

Eab1990
12-31-2016, 10:47 AM
First map: 2 runs
Second map: 1 run
Third map: ~10 runs
Fourth map: ~20+ runs
Fifth map: ~4 runs

Aside from Charlotte, I've gotten one of every plat as well.

lolix
12-31-2016, 11:31 AM
you guys are much more lucky then me it seems....especially with plats. Combined , on 2 different accounts , i got 4 plats.

Also , wasted 2 more scs and the entire stamina from yesterday and today , and 1 of the account still refusses to give me the damn millenium wine on the 4th map

JSmith12
12-31-2016, 12:25 PM
RNG is a fickle mistress though generally cruel.

I agree with everything you say. The sex scenes do get boring after a while and since you have to work for them it is simply easier to just look for hentai online (for the record I am guy). I have tried the DMM safe for work version and true they don't have sex scenes but I have feeling they simply hold back the scene and keep the dialog, though I am not certain on it.

I would love for them to add stories for the female units and it has a lot of potential. Leanne's story could be similar to Brianne of Tarth from Game of Thrones (whose names sound oddly similar), we could learn why Anya was sealed in Dorania, why the Ryujin decided to re-invade and how this threatened Echidna, we could explore the relationship between Alyssa and Soma since they are both close to the Prince, there just so much material and it's simply squandered.

Well, who knows? Maybe one day we can get character campaigns where we could learn a little more on their stories and characters similar to how Flower Knight Girl has for some units (though I have yet to try them).

AgentFakku
12-31-2016, 01:47 PM
Last nite, didn't get anything during 7 runs (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155205594415/new-years-eve-battle-runs-2-7)

Time to grind rite now to see what's bitting

Brave Raven has a lot of dialogue for their affection which gives awards. You can access the H scenes, 2 times.

Tenhou
12-31-2016, 02:09 PM
There ARE stories for all the female characters. But we do not have them because we do not have the all ages version of the game where the sex scenes are switched for the conversations.

Wish they'd add it, because as much as i love collecting sex scenes that i'll look at once, never masturbate to, feel satisfied with having gotten, and then forget, i would love to get the conversations and some lore.

And to further build onto what i mentioned first - DMM even has a character challenge for some characters which when completed (requires said character to be AW'd) grants you a third scene/conversation.

That said, i do not find the sex scenes stale. Perhaps because i do not really read them or use them. I just find it fun to get the scenes, go "yup, this looks nice" and then hit the skip button. Don't underestimate a collector's spirit! Checking a random CG site online destroys the collecting fun. Yes, i know i'm weird.

IvanLedah21
12-31-2016, 02:49 PM
you guys are much more lucky then me it seems....especially with plats. Combined , on 2 different accounts , i got 4 plats.

Also , wasted 2 more scs and the entire stamina from yesterday and today , and 1 of the account still refusses to give me the damn millenium wine on the 4th map

Only have 1 account, but only got Rika for plat drops, and only two completions (Bernice and Ryuryu), though I'm not bothering with Map 3 completion (got the Rika drop, have multiples of Dorothy). That said, I would REALLY like Odette, Ada and Charlotte drops since I missed those events. Ah well, I'll just have to pick a god and pray.

lolix
12-31-2016, 02:52 PM
odette is really good , especially considering how few mage options we have that aren't premium or golds...

AgentFakku
12-31-2016, 03:21 PM
Nothing new happened dis afternoon, just the usual drops. Hopefully, my luck changes I get Rika or Ada or completion drop for New Year's Eve Parade

- - - Updated - - -

Only have 1 account, but only got Rika for plat drops, and only two completions (Bernice and Ryuryu), though I'm not bothering with Map 3 completion (got the Rika drop, have multiples of Dorothy). That said, I would REALLY like Odette, Ada and Charlotte drops since I missed those events. Ah well, I'll just have to pick a god and pray.

Same boat as you

I started the game in July 2016, I missed all those events

JSmith12
12-31-2016, 04:48 PM
@Tenhou

Is that what the dialog is then on the all age version? Great! This will give me something to help learn Japanese and some character building as well. And trust me, I am a collector/completionist as well and I do view getting those scenes as an accomplishment. What I was referring to was that given how long it takes to get the sex scene, it is simply easier to find a random piece of hentai elsewhere on the internet which is why a lore based dialog rather than sex scene would be better, in my opinion.

Following this, does the progress on the nsfw version coincide with the all age version? As in, would I have all units and levels that I gained be shared across the two?

@lolix @HungryHunter

I feel a bit bad because I lucked out and got Sasha and Berna from the shrine and with that I forget that others still have difficulty in some areas. However, with the current trend would we not have revivals of those events? Or is the schedule still up in the air?

AgentFakku
12-31-2016, 08:15 PM
I don't know about the schedule, just what's next if announced in maintenance

Eab1990
12-31-2016, 11:01 PM
Got my first Charlotte dupe, and thankfully got the -4 CR. Just need one more dupe... and a lot of luck.

Tony
01-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Hmm, in terms of Gold units, I've gotten the ones I really want so far. I already have some and skipping the ones I don't want so I can attempt to grab the event Platinum units.

...On the Platinum units, all I got so far is Belinda (which I already cost reduced) and Odette. So not so successful there.

AgentFakku
01-01-2017, 01:09 AM

Didn't get a completion drop but finally got Charlotte on 12th run LOL

slyyr
01-01-2017, 05:44 AM
Finally had some luck with getting all the drops in only 2 runs on today's map. Didn't get the plat but do I really need a crap Shaman when I have a really good one from recently?

Yesterday's map is still dropping nothing but Bronze soldiers. I want Charlotte dammit!

lolix
01-01-2017, 05:57 AM
1 account still stuck on the 4th map. Yey

slyyr
01-01-2017, 06:17 AM
5 runs later I have Kerry so I'm up to date with 3 stars/golds now.

Still missing Rika, Charlotte and Shiho.

wyldstrykr
01-01-2017, 06:19 AM
not sure if gold rush or stamina rush.....

on the fifth day, bronze still loves me......

lolix
01-01-2017, 06:34 AM
themis so bad that shiho took her place as a princess....and saki had enough of sybilla's shit and decided to assasinate her. Way to fight the power girl

edit 2: saki is on a mission. She just assasinated lilia as well.
edit 3 : Olivie as well.

Guess princesses aren't treated as boss monsters

Ramazan
01-01-2017, 06:37 AM
Dem bronze fairies are gud actually, if you have both barracks. Ez level up additions.

Figgy20000
01-01-2017, 07:38 AM
They could have a setup like X-Overd, where there's a mix of character development and sex scenes. Potentially something like:
25% - Talk
50% - Sex
75% - Talk
100% - Sex again

Just insert the talk scenes at 25% and 75% and make the first sex scene 50%. It'd be a decent mix of both (to satisfy lore people and the hentai lovers)

As for drop progress, I got a Rika so I ditched map 3 before completion (I have 3 copies of the gold already) where Map 2 I want Odette so even after completion I'm still running it. Then it'll be on to Map 4 to try for Ada. Since it seems Maps 2 AND 4 were both skipped... does that mean Map 5 is Kerry? I wonder which of 2 or 4 will show up later...

Please no. The fact there is no option to turn off them talking forever is why I quit X-Overd, it was terribly implemented. If they ever allow you to permanently skip the fluff talk that you have to click 10 times to get past I may consider going back.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 4 Automata Rikas and I haven't even completed the drop yet. Crazy.

Is she worth using? I'm still new and only have 5 or so cced units (basic healer/archer/tanks). I don't know how I feel about melee units with only one block but she is platnum and I might be able to get close to min costing her would she be worth to level.

Eab1990
01-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Didn't get the plat but do I really need a crap Shaman when I have a really good one from recently?

Are you fucking serious?

You do realize Shiho is infinitely better than Kagura, right?

Tenhou
01-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Please no. The fact there is no option to turn off them talking forever is why I quit X-Overd, it was terribly implemented. If they ever allow you to permanently skip the fluff talk that you have to click 10 times to get past I may consider going back.

But aigis HAS a skip button. Just click the "menu button and hit "skip event" and you're set.

@JSmith12
Yes on DMM the all ages and 18+ version have the same progress so you can switch freely between them.

JSmith12
01-01-2017, 02:01 PM
@Tenhou

Ah good, now its time to get some translating done:)

@Figgy20000 @IvanLedah21

There is always a way to do it and that system seems quite nice and simple. As Tenhou said, Aigis (alongside Flower Knight, Sengoku Providence, and others) has skip feature in there to go past dialog in events.

For the event, I do like how it seems many of us aim for the gold but end up getting the platinum instead. Tried to get the Kerrry but ended up with Charlotte (whom I needed anyway). Well either way the grind continues!

Ramazan
01-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Main only missing a diamond at todays map on whole event, while alt lacks most items missing on 3 maps while others done. Thought of farming rikkas but heck we dont even have saw yet, rikka is only good when saw'd thx to her true damage, otherwise she's no different than saki i think and by the time saw arrives here we'll probably already did rikkas original revival, so i'll postpone her for good for now.

Ericridge
01-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Main only missing a diamond at todays map on whole event, while alt lacks most items missing on 3 maps while others done. Thought of farming rikkas but heck we dont even have saw yet, rikka is only good when saw'd thx to her true damage, otherwise she's no different than saki i think and by the time saw arrives here we'll probably already did rikkas original revival, so i'll postpone her for good for now.

Aye missing only the diamond too here and i've bee deploying cuterie in every battle to no avail.

lolix
01-01-2017, 02:41 PM
i lack the silver drop. who exactly drops it ?

Eab1990
01-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Lilia drops Sanosuke.

I'm also diamond-less, but I've gotten three of Sanosuke.

Ramazan
01-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Sanosuke is too actually can be useful at times. I remember i postponed sophies awakening for 'weeks' because didnt have a single sanosuke. Glad latest events filled my inventory with all sorts of silvers.

Bronzes are too looks like garbage and inv slot wasters but they are actually not. With them i can increase my spirit-tin can usage level limit, thus wasting so less tin-cans and spirit in the end. For instance, i was using them on cc50 plats but i can first level plat to cc57 now with lesser money&fodder spent.

AgentFakku
01-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Funniest cutscenes - Princess Shrine mission

Kojuro - I give u advice

Shit, went in a blind run

Don't kow why I like to do dat

Wow, didn't know one Princess was a ranged melee unit - Poor Cyrus - I didn't withdraw in time

so much for 3 star on the first try LOL

- - - Updated - - -

My plan:

figured out how to 3 star it

Ericridge
01-01-2017, 04:45 PM
I put down awakened Gellius and backed him up with Christopher, Golden Iris, Alissa. Gellius activate his skill. Healers activate their healing boosts. I'm behind his great broad back protecting my sissy cheerleading princely ass. He even said he got me and Kojuro safe.

The angry princesses stepped all over him in no time flat.

Angry women who's very jelly about my new year's date with Kojuro is scary mkay I get.

Trufact.

I already 3* The princess stage so don't worry pals. Just wanted to share the story that happened on my first tries. XD

slyyr
01-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Are you fucking serious?

So a non CR/SU Shaman trumps one that is CR/SU even though I'm not even using/leveling the Shaman I have?

Tony
01-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Wow, this Puppeteer just refuses to drop for me. I mean sure it's a Platinum and that's not the point of the event, but I'm wondering if I should just try to get other units before I try to get Rika. Or at least run a map without fairies.

Eab1990
01-01-2017, 05:38 PM
So a non CR/SU Shaman trumps one that is CR/SU even though I'm not even using/leveling the Shaman I have?

That's entirely your problem. Disregarding the fact that shaman are pretty great hybrids, Shiho is still one of THE best single-target healers in the game, so to call her "crap" is patently false.

That's like saying a non-CR Aria is crap and worse than Katie/Julian, even though AW Aria is way more better/useful than the other gold soldiers 90% of the time.

Figgy20000
01-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Wow, this Puppeteer just refuses to drop for me. I mean sure it's a Platinum and that's not the point of the event, but I'm wondering if I should just try to get other units before I try to get Rika. Or at least run a map without fairies.

I got 3 Puppeteers before I even got the gold unit. RNG in this event is crazy.

AgentFakku
01-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Day 6 - New Year's Day didn't gimme (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155284769325/nuthang-but-flowers) anything (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155285696240/switche-maps-damn-nothing) LOL

Maybe, tomorrow will bring sumthang

kayfabe
01-02-2017, 01:48 AM
Are you fucking serious?

Infinitely better is a stretch. Shiho's big claim to fame is that she has aggressive stats for her class and a pretty hefty multiplier when you've got her skill maxed out. She definitely beats out Kagura on throughput but you need to 5/5 her for the difference to become dramatic meanwhile Kagura was an easy to perfect star unit and breaks about even in terms of AW ability. If Kagura's skill was any worse I'd be right there with you in trashing her but ultimately an attack speed increase skill is pretty acceptable on a unit who will be using that time to heal anyway.

Tenhou
01-02-2017, 07:15 AM
The thing with shiho is not her increased atk, it's her permanently increased attack speed. It puts her on a different healing speed than most healers (her SAW makes her switch between attacking and healing iirc) meaning she is that healer that might just save your unit with a quick heal that a lot of other healers can't. She is not alone in this, but she is an event character which makes her easier to get than, say, Saria.

If you want healing throughput you pick something else, if you want safer healing while you take constant damage, Shiho is great.

Eab1990
01-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Shiho is objectively cuter than Kagura, hence the "infinitely better" part. :P

IIRC, Kagura with skill on still heals faster than AW Shiho, but AW Shiho has both speed and power, so you're still getting 1k+ heals almost twice as fast as any regular healer. Yeah, Saria would beat her out, but that's comparing an event unit to a premium, so that's a given.

And yes, 5/5 Shiho is very worthwhile, especially when SAW lets her switch to permanently heal until the next skill activation.

Edit: Looking at http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_Speed, it seems AW Shiho's speed is closer to 38% faster than a regular healer. Kagura is over twice as fast as regular healers and 1.6x faster than AW Shiho, but obviously lacks the attack boost.

kayfabe
01-02-2017, 09:43 AM
The thing with shiho is not her increased atk, it's her permanently increased attack speed.

It's both, since we are talking about her relative to Kagura, who heals 40+ frames faster than even AW Shiho due to her skill. So, yeah, Shiho's power advantage and skill multiplier counts for a lot, because it's part of what makes her better than Kagura as a witch and competitive or better as a healer. Remember, SAW isn't here yet and many people are likely to use shamans mostly as bit players rather than awakening targets.

lolix
01-02-2017, 10:50 AM
how the f**k do i get 3 shiho drops and no sanosuke ?

Eab1990
01-02-2017, 10:52 AM
The same way I get two Shihos, seven Sanosukes, and no diamond, I guess.

AgentFakku
01-02-2017, 11:52 PM
Like Dan - he reminds me of someone from anime LOL

Might Guy - nah

Bang Shishigami - nah

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Yeah, day after New Year's Day gimme some luv 'n luck

3rd run - got the completion drop.

I luv to get Lynn, but I gotta go clear Princess Shrine Visit and New Year's Eve Battle

Update my track record:

5th map - didn't clear it. On 17 runs so far - extras: 1 Charlotte on 12th run
6th map: Didn't clear it. On 11 runs so far - extras: none
7th map: Cleared it w/in 3 runs (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155310924205/lucky-sweet-got-dan-and-gina-on-the-3rd-run-no) - no extras

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck yeah, finally got Sanosuke to drop and map 6 is cleared (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155334086435/17th-run-finally-a-completion-drop) after 17 runs

anonanonanon
01-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Last gold rush was great for me. This one I can't finish.

cleared 1st map - took 17 runs, got one extra plat
2nd map - 39 & counting - 2 plat
cleared 3rd map - 19 runs - 0 plat
cleared 4th map - 4 runs - 1 plat
5th map - 12 runs - 2 plat
cleared 6th map - 4 runs - 1 plat

7 & 8 I 3* but my focus has been trying to get Bernice

I got the gold units I was missing (Ryuryu, Dorothy, Vincent) but can't seem to do much better. 39 runs and no Valerie WTF!!!
It's a good thing I don't need the plats.
I'm not happy that I will clearly miss-out on half the gold units but at least I got the ones I was missing so far. If I can get Erun in the short time allowed I suppose I'll be happy.

Blaxer
01-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Gold Rush has been really great, Santa took 2 days, the ninja guy didn't matter to me so he not beign here doesn't bother me that much, he would've been free rainbow crystals tho... Bernice came on the first run, we didn't get Barba and that saddens me, Dorothy took 2 days, Vincent took fucking 4 days, Kerry took 5 runs, the samurai guy is kinda meh to me so i will farm him at the end, once i get all others i want; currently farming for Ginna, and Julius took 2 tries

And the free sacred crystals ofc :D

wyldstrykr
01-04-2017, 12:51 AM
the 1/5 attack mission is hard for me!!! (i cant 3 star it when a platinum archer came)

JMich
01-04-2017, 01:02 AM
the 1/5 attack mission is hard for me!!! (i cant 3 star it when a platinum archer came)

Just place a heavy last, so Rita will target the heavy instead of the squishier targets. A healer and Ertel should be enough to keep the heavy alive while mages nuke the goblins that try to make it past.
You can also use two healers, but you'll have to remove some of the left side ranged units, and you'll need to find the correct spot to reach the heavy.

AgentFakku
01-04-2017, 03:12 AM
26 runs on New Year's Eve/5th map and 14 runs on Black Wave - no Black Fairy drop

Gotta nab the Black Fairy so I can get teh completion drop

ZeroZet
01-04-2017, 04:30 AM
Completed all but two maps within release day, in 3-5 runs even) Most problems were with first map (took two additional days' leftover stamina) and Battle of the Warriors (still need the tin can from there). Good thing is my Lynn can take some more CRs so farming that map is not a complete loss)

Just finished golem's map in three turns, actually. Quite a fun one, finally got to use my Cellia's girth to its fullest ;)

Meister
01-04-2017, 06:18 AM
that was a doozy :D 6 runs. 2 tin cans and 1 leeanne - Thanks Shao for insta stone golem kill :D

IvanLedah21
01-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Finally got a Shiho drop, so now it's just down to Charlotte and Lynn for event units I don't have yet (the only plats who haven't dropped so far are Maribel and Emilia, both of whom I have with no intention of using (given the presence of AW Bernice, Gellius and Deine, among others). Unlike many here, I'm not too interested in the gold units (the only ones I didn't have coming in were Ryuryu and Erun, and I got the former, latter's map hasn't shown). Oh, and Hien but looks like he's probably a no-show. Then again, unlike many here, I have S. Legend card every month so... yeah, I'll shut up now ;)

Oh btw, is Shiho worth farming if I have AW Yuyu, Belinda, Adele, Despara, Iris, Camilla and Marr? IIRC she's a witch/healer hybrid

Eab1990
01-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Oh btw, is Shiho worth farming if I have AW Yuyu, Belinda, Adele, Despara, Iris, Camilla and Marr? IIRC she's a witch/healer hybrid

We just had this discussion 1-2 pages ago aaaaa

You actually have good healers though, so Shiho isn't as necessary for you. I still use Shiho over Camilla from time to time (because I like my low-cost healers), but having Marr as well makes it harder to justify keeping Shiho around until SAW.

Eltise
01-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Err 1 attempt all drops for todays map... (not plat unit obviously)

It's a miracle o.o

Blaxer
01-04-2017, 09:56 AM
That stone golem has enormous amounts of HP plus hitting for 2400... fuck last map
i mean i killed it with maribel (over2.5k of HP) and 2 healers and she survived just barely; 1 aditional healer and she will have no problem recovering so once i get Ginna i will return to fuck the golem up and get my Barba

Also, regarding my last comment, it seems the maps were just not it the same order and i assumed we skipped them... i stand corrected

JMich
01-04-2017, 10:10 AM
That stone golem has enormous amounts of HP plus hitting for 2400
Golem actually hits for 3K, but since it's physical damage, Maribel's defense mitigates quite a bit. But seems like there are quite a few candidates to block it, including the Prince himself.

Blaxer
01-04-2017, 10:59 AM
[...]the Prince himself.

Can you elaborate?
His def is 411.4 with his skill up and beign lv99; i can see that AW'd units buffs def and that includes his (say Katie etc) but how much buffing would be needed for him to survive the first hit? the healing is no problem as i said 3 healers cut it even with no skills up
it should be possible with said units and dancers and the healing but the team needs to be built around the survivability of the prince and leaving little room for other units with other roles
Tanking the golem with the prince would look awesome tbh

Eab1990
01-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I'm not seeing how it's possible with Prince. AW Prince, sure, but not our Prince. Even with something like Elyse's defense buff, he doesn't have the HP for it.

ZeroZet
01-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Re: Golem-tanking Prince: Title: Phoenix: +50% HP (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Title)

Eab1990
01-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Clearly I didn't bother to remember his non-Savior/Big Hero titles enough.

Thanks.

IvanLedah21
01-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Clearly I didn't bother to remember his non-Savior/Big Hero titles enough.

Thanks.

To be fair, how often do we even bother with those titles?

Nero010
01-04-2017, 01:29 PM
You should keep them in mind though.

Regarding that golem i remembered the first unit i ever heared in association with golems when i still was kinda new to the game - being Imelia. My AW Imela with iris and fedora as healers can easily tank the golem and have like 1-1.5k hp left every hit of the golem, she could also take on a bigger one. There are quiet a bunch of units we have on hand that we can throw against that golem already. Being: Pretty much every Plat Bandit even Conrad, all heavys from gold and higher, all the plat samurais and dozens others like Lilia, Dhalia, Elva, Anya, Karma, Rika, Lucille.

lolix
01-04-2017, 01:34 PM
You should keep them in mind though.

There are quiet a bunch of units we have on hand that we can throw against that golem already. Being: Pretty much every Plat Bandit even Conrad, all heavys from gold and higher, all the plat samurais and dozens others like Lilia, Dhalia, Elva, Anya, Karma, Rika, Lucille.

this. I tanked it with both imelia , and celia and even bernice. Had 1 awakened healer (camille/iris) and 1 non awakened healer (fedora) and both do it without even using their skills even.

I'd argue that any unit over 2.5k -3k hp can do it with enough healing

PrimalShade
01-04-2017, 02:42 PM
Is the Golem responsible for one of the drops?

Ramazan
01-04-2017, 02:44 PM
yeah, killed it and got my tin can on first try
second had no drops tho, but its better to try to kill it for 2nd tin can chance

Grimmiq
01-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Well that was fun going through a lot of my units to figure out who can actually tank it. With Phoenix my Prince and Sybilla both got 1shot, Sophie barely managed to survive but her ability runs out before he's even at 80% health, Bernice managed to tank him the whole way, each shot doing about 85% health, used 3 healers to keep her up.

Got the armour 1st try, only have 1 drop left now, Maribel is already min costed so shouldn't need to touch this one again soon.

AgentFakku
01-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Shit, LOL can't even kill the Golem

Maybe, I time my healers wrong for my CC57 Lolonee

Bright side - got Rita on 15th run and Maribel LMAO on 3rd run when Lolonee was killed

JMich
01-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Maybe, I time my healers wrong for my CC57 Lolonee
Why Robert instead of Dorca? Robert is not a good healer, and definitely not a Gold worthy one.

anonanonanon
01-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Well this event is basically over and I couldn't get the drops from 4 maps (2,5,7,8) I will have stamina maxed for the angel but with less than 24 hours to get her I don't have high hopes. I did get my top priority drops (Ryuryu, Dorothy, Vincent) but not the next on my list (Bernice), 41 MF %&$&@&%^@$%&$& runs and no MOTHER FU!*#$#^&*&#* Valerie.

I should have known RNG was not on my side when I did 10 PS at the beginning of the event and got 3 gold and 7 silver.(Not unreasonable, but a bad start)

But that stone golem was kinda fun figuring out how to kill. Took 3 or 4 tries but I did it.(yea):o

Good luck to all on the last day of farming ;)

kayfabe
01-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Never forget that damage-on-placement mechanics are sneaky deadly on boss maps since it means that any fresh unit you place within range of your tank healers is capable of screwing up the rotation despite being in little to no immediate danger. If you're mildly underleveled you may want to try intentionally limiting the number of units covered by your primary healers and instead use gimmicky shit like warrior priests or a couple tank swaps to weather the trash packs. The most dangerous thing on this map is accidentally diverting a 900+ heal bomb that was intended for your tank. Nothing else even comes close so go ahead and experiment with some goofy looking healer placement.

Meister
01-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Honestly 2 out of 3 runs I managed to assassinate the golem with shao. If shao fails I still have AW bernice to hold em off.

AgentFakku
01-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Why Robert instead of Dorca? Robert is not a good healer, and definitely not a Gold worthy one.

I didn't train Dorca at all. I was a new player who liked Alissa, so I lvl her furst then I got two gold healers around the same time and learned about the rarity in the game so I focused on Robert (mainly for my main team and dude team) and Iris

- - - Updated - - -

Never forget that damage-on-placement mechanics are sneaky deadly on boss maps since it means that any fresh unit you place within range of your tank healers is capable of screwing up the rotation despite being in little to no immediate danger. If you're mildly underleveled you may want to try intentionally limiting the number of units covered by your primary healers and instead use gimmicky shit like warrior priests or a couple tank swaps to weather the trash packs. The most dangerous thing on this map is accidentally diverting a 900+ heal bomb that was intended for your tank. Nothing else even comes close so go ahead and experiment with some goofy looking healer placement.

My healers were probably busy healing someone else since I had those sand worms at the end when the golem arrive

Thanks for the advice

wyldstrykr
01-05-2017, 04:46 AM
got 5/10 gold units and 4/10 platinum units.... im just a cursed bastard.

but i get 10 SC which is nice since im running out of space

Meister
01-05-2017, 05:26 AM
Okay! im offcially done with the event, now em just gonna farm some extras :D

slyyr
01-05-2017, 07:09 AM
Got all golds except Julius (damn that Black Wave not dropping that last item after 3 days farming!) and the only plats that didn't drop (that I didn't already have) were Rika and Shiho. I can live with that as Julius would just -1CR the one I have, Rika is basically a giant regenerating Sailor and I have another Shaman. So far spent about 6SC so I think thats a decent return all up.

I give up on that damn map. Going to try get Rika, then Shiho in the time left.

Eliont
01-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Well, this gold rush far mor better for me then previous =)
Got almost all gold and some plats except those broken stages with Odette, Charlotte, and Rita as plats.

Nitty
01-05-2017, 11:12 AM
I'm prepared to spend all my SC to get Erun, so I can place her with Sophie and out-regen any poison map.

IvanLedah21
01-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Sigh... so when I get home tonight, I'm going to have to go crazy to grab Erun, and honestly I'm not willing to spend SC for the CHANCE to get Charlotte or Lynn (the two plats I didn't have already that haven't dropped for me). Ah well.

Eab1990
01-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Lynn is skippable (unless you're a fan of China dress girls, I guess?), since Gina is perfectly fine and monks are niche already.

Charlotte is mostly skippable if you have Horus, but Charlotte is also way cuter, so...

Granted, I'm also dreading the grind for Charlotte, since she was impossibly difficult to CR during her event, and I only just happened to luck out on a CR the one time she dropped for me. About the only silver lining is that her map here drops plat fairies, so I can try freeing up some space with those...

I'd also like to try for one more Odette, even if I'll never use her (because Solano, Garania, mincost Mehlis, etc.).

Buster Wolf
01-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Question regarding Ryuryu & Erun, do they get added to the gacha eventually? If not is there a way to get them later down the road?

Eab1990
01-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Both of them (and Hien and Dan) are future trading post units, so all signs point to GET THEM THE FUCK NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, at least until Dev Tea finally starts updating our TP.

ZeroZet
01-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Aaaand, done! All completions, Gina included (she was tsundere for four days' leftover stamina, a bit more than Ryuryu was at the beginning. Everybody else joined in three-five runs tops) :cool:

Domination as well, so ready to meet the new event head on! :D Whenever it will be...

JSmith12
01-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Aaaand, done! All completions, Gina included (she was tsundere for four days' leftover stamina, a bit more than Ryuryu was at the beginning. Everybody else joined in three-five runs tops) :cool:

Domination as well, so ready to meet the new event head on! :D Whenever it will be...

Lucky devil (stares in envy). Erun is still giving me trouble with that last 3x Demon Crystal, even with Monica! And we only have a day for her, which is extra frustrating as her map is quite easy, bah! Really need a good angel until Sophie and/or Chloe come along so I might have to bight the bullet and use a crystal or two.

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Yesterday, got 2nd Leanne and Maribel on 5th drop. Didn't complete the Stone Golem map.

So missing Kerry, Julian, and Barbastroff excluding the last mission which I'm going to do Erun's mission today. Haven't done my morning runs

lolix
01-05-2017, 02:49 PM
1 account at perfect event. wasted a couple scs on this event. Other needs erun. Will do a couple runs tomorow before going to work.

IvanLedah21
01-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Sigh... Erun's map is trolling me hard. Got the DCx2 drop 3x already and I got Emilia, the plat I wanted out of the event the least. Both other drops are being stubborn (are they both DC or should I have Cuterie and/or Celia in the unit too?)

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 03:57 PM
LOL I had only 1 Emilia drop for her original event - though I was still a noob w/ underlvl units

Shit, got 2 more Emilias but no DC x 3 which I need to clear the map

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 04:00 PM
i have never seen a gacha game where celebration event needs you to put resources into it rather than giving away resources on a positive sum because it's supposed to be a celebration

to you players who asked for gold rush, thanks

Blaxer
01-05-2017, 04:49 PM
LOL I had only 1 Emilia drop for her original event - though I was still a noob w/ underlvl units

Shit, got 2 more Emilias but no DC x 3 which I need to clear the map

whoa that's a lot of units do you have a ninja by chance? i manage with 3 units + prince (archer + vampire hunter + ranged mele + prince)
ranged meelee can be replaced by magic ranged (say a witch) but the meelee works best since it also blocks the angels in the event one may slip by

Ramazan
01-05-2017, 04:50 PM
i have never seen a gacha game where celebration event needs you to put resources into it rather than giving away resources on a positive sum because it's supposed to be a celebration

and you think they did gold rush just because we asked...

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 05:27 PM
whoa that's a lot of units do you have a ninja by chance? i manage with 3 units + prince (archer + vampire hunter + ranged mele + prince)
ranged meelee can be replaced by magic ranged (say a witch) but the meelee works best since it also blocks the angels in the event one may slip by

I was playing w/ different themed teams. I even did all ranged melee team w/ my new Charlotte unit. Sadly, Charlotte couldn't kill anything since I had no time to lvl her up

This map is the easiest next to Lost Santa, but man, the last DCx3 I need is hard to drop

Might do an all witch team when my Charisma starts to replenish in few hour

JSmith12
01-05-2017, 06:06 PM
I was playing w/ different themed teams. I even did all ranged melee team w/ my new Charlotte unit. Sadly, Charlotte couldn't kill anything since I had no time to lvl her up

This map is the easiest next to Lost Santa, but man, the last DCx3 I need is hard to drop

Might do an all witch team when my Charisma starts to replenish in few hour

Just saw your set up and I have to say that while it's good I don't think you need to go through that kind of trouble. I managed to do it with an all range team with two mages, witches, and archers with no healers (Monica of course being a must). My basic set up was where you have Cyrus and Pallas I had Calliope and Chloris. Beneath Charlotte I had Sasha (any high level mage will do) and Pallas where Monica is. On the extreme left I also had Bashira above and Soma below.

I should say that I have a primarily ranged team so they where all max or close to it with Bashira and Sasha. And while I got lucky with Sasha I am confident any other silver or higher high level mage would do.

Last but not least, while Monica increases Demon Crystal drop does she have to be on the map or just on your current team? The descriptions I read seem to indicate both.

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Just saw your set up and I have to say that while it's good I don't think you need to go through that kind of trouble. I managed to do it with an all range team with two mages, witches, and archers with no healers (Monica of course being a must). My basic set up was where you have Cyrus and Pallas I had Calliope and Chloris. Beneath Charlotte I had Sasha (any high level mage will do) and Pallas where Monica is. On the extreme left I also had Bashira above and Soma below.

I should say that I have a primarily ranged team so they where all max or close to it with Bashira and Sasha. And while I got lucky with Sasha I am confident any other silver or higher high level mage would do.

Last but not least, while Monica increases Demon Crystal drop does she have to be on the map or just on your current team? The descriptions I read seem to indicate both.

Just doing it for fun while hoping the random team changes might help the drop rate. It's boring to do the same team while doing teh same runs 4 me

I post every run on Tumblr so things start to look the same :V

Thanks for the advice, I'll try that set up for fun

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 06:35 PM
and you think they did gold rush just because we asked...

sorry, tone of previous post was wrong. i am not complaining, i am laughing at the situation

on personal note i already completed all drops but it cost me all sc from event +2. but that is ok, that is why i have sc stash.

wolfdragon76
01-05-2017, 06:46 PM

It's all luck. Main team used 4SC and has 9/10 completion and 8/10 platinum, second account used none, has 8/10 completion and only got 2 of the platinum, but 6 copies of one of them. You don't HAVE to spend, you just can if you have shit luck:)

Tony
01-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Hmm, are silver angels (Niel) used for any CC or AW? Or for anything besides cost reducing his/herself?

kayfabe
01-05-2017, 08:57 PM
I got lucky with quickly nabbing Erun. I'm even considering keeping and Awakening her seeing how it'll be like a bajillion years before Niel gets small healing. On the other hand I already have AW Sophie so it'd be a tad bit redundant, especially since I have so many high MR units. Still, that'd be an awful lot of global regen and between the two of them I'd have two nasty physical sweepers.

Nitty
01-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Fairly sure all angels have the same skill and it doesn't change as you upgrade them, so it's useful for any Angel skill up.

JSmith12
01-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Fairly sure all angels have the same skill and it doesn't change as you upgrade them, so it's useful for any Angel skill up.

All angels save for Mireno ( http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C5%B7%BB%C8%C4%B9%A5%DF%A5%EB%A5%CE ) have the same skill and given the previous discussions here for Erun she is still quite good.

Thankfully I just managed to get Erun myself with the last two stamina points I had and no SC wasted! And even better I just managed to class change Bernice, a gold I have been after since I started playing:D

@HungryHunter

That set up for me was very low maintenance which is why I stuck to it. But you are right, using the same set-up can be quite boring. For me it got so bad while trying to get Shiho that I just clicked on the give-up option if she didn't drop. Efficient? No, but far less time wasting.

Best of luck for Erun and the others. Hopefully no SC were spent, there hard enough to get as it is.

Nitty
01-05-2017, 10:08 PM
3 SC and about 25 runs to get Erun, but worth it. Got like 5 Niels too.

lacus
01-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Pretty happy with this event. Managed to finally mincost Belinda, and got a bunch of fancy gold units as well ^_^

JMich
01-05-2017, 11:49 PM

5 new gold units, 5 duplicate gold units, 4 new platinum units (though unfortunately no CR for them), and either 8 or 9 sacred crystals. Yes, you are right, I had to put in resources instead of getting them.
Gold Rushes are always a pain to complete. Whether they are worth your resources to do so is debatable, and it does depend on what you already have. Personally, I'm looking forwards to the next one.

AgentFakku
01-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Got Barbatos (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155472565145/noooooo-i-think-i-had-it-why-god-why-aigis)

but in the last moment, I thought I made it since I had 3 drops on Fallen Angel, it might have been the last thing I need to complete

Why?! Aigis?!

Jay Rich
01-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Damn didn't think the maintenance was going to take this event from me, spent most of the angel map time frame at work and sleeping for work, got home keen to get the gold angle and then maintenance is up.

Well dammit lol, was excited to get her.

nip101
01-06-2017, 02:33 AM
So didn't last gold rush have extra days at the end? What exactly was the point of them ending it so abruptly, I mean even maint was earlier then normal and its not like there's a new event now... Event drop rate was horrible for me and I only got 6 of the golds, and no useful/new plats, to top it off.

lolix
01-06-2017, 03:16 AM
wasted around 4-5 scs on each account , got all gold drops , got a couple plat drops as well and overall some extra SCs. id consider this event a win

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 05:58 AM
5 new gold units, 5 duplicate gold units, 4 new platinum units (though unfortunately no CR for them), and either 8 or 9 sacred crystals. Yes, you are right, I had to put in resources instead of getting them.
Gold Rushes are always a pain to complete. Whether they are worth your resources to do so is debatable, and it does depend on what you already have. Personally, I'm looking forwards to the next one.

small tweak most people appreciate i think, make stamina and charisma 2x, drop rate 2x except where drops are very common, change the drop amount to 2x. rng streak is worst when percentage is close to 0%

but as in my post, i am already done with the event.

darkeleon
01-06-2017, 06:55 AM
wtf with these update a friday T_____T aigis updates always are the tuesday
i just went to crytal keeper yeterday like always and i totaly ignore the event and now no gold angel to me
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/26TKObBQCLs/hqdefault.jpg

AgentFakku
01-06-2017, 07:07 AM

Final Results (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155482013605/final-results-1st-map-cleared-it-win-8-runs):

1st map - cleared it w/in 8 runs - extra: 2 Belindas
5th map - didn't clear it. On 26 runs so far - extras: 1 Charlotte on 12th run
6th map: clear it w/in 17 runs - extras: none
7th map: Cleared it w/in 3 runs - no extras
8th: didn't clear yet - on 16th run - 1 Rita
9th: clear it w/in 11 runs - 2 Maribels
10th: no clears - 15 runs so far - 3 Emilias

7/10 Gold + 6/10 Plat

Happy w/ the results

Ramazan
01-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Why do you guys even spent sc for event? I would understood if you did it only for last map cuz erun being a better f2p angel for now but other than that i dont think dat 20rc is worth spending sc. Well, Maybe i had better plans with sc so that could be the reason why im thinking like this.

Nero010
01-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Well, i didnt spend SC and i wasnt too lucky either. I got 5 out of 10 of the golds and 2 plats i didnt have (3 odettes and a Rika). But i was lucky regarding that i got most the golds that i wanted. Got Ryuryu and Erun as well as Bernice (always good for CR/SU), Dorothy (pretty decent gold if you ask me) and Vincent (since Khuri is my best VH). Also free 10 SC. I say thanks.

JMich
01-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Why do you guys even spent sc for event?
While I only spent a couple (mostly because I would spend them either way for the Legend card for January), I'd say that there were a few gold worth spending a few SC to get (Bernice and Vincent mainly). Even if you spent 5 SC to get them it would be similar to rolling a specific gold you wanted in the premium summons.
Yes, if you do have a ton of gold units mincosted already, there is no need to spend any SC on Gold Rush, but for most freemium players, it might be worth using a few SCs to get specific units.

IvanLedah21
01-06-2017, 09:30 AM
So didn't last gold rush have extra days at the end? What exactly was the point of them ending it so abruptly, I mean even maint was earlier then normal and its not like there's a new event now... Event drop rate was horrible for me and I only got 6 of the golds, and no useful/new plats, to top it off.

Like I said (I believe in the upcoming events topic), this was a stupid decision. When you factor in the drop rates are sketchy for a lot of people, and more importantly the fact that they cut out THE WEEKEND ONLY WHICH LEAVES NO TIME FOR NEW EVENT, it was a really stupid idea to cut the event here when they SHOULD have just let it play until Monday night and the usual Tuesday reset. Instead? We get boosted XP from Gold+ units, yay... (not to mention we just had less time to get some Gold units...). Chalk up another one for Fail-taku.

JSmith12
01-06-2017, 11:33 AM
@IvanLedah21

While true that it was rather foolish of them, I wouldn't be too harsh. I just did the gold rush on DMM and they as well ended the event on the same day the last map came up (though granted, we probably got a few extra hours due to time differences). Not only that, there were maps that had a 90 charisma and 12 stamina cost which is not worth it for a gold unit in my opinion.

@HungryHunter

That is terrible luck for Erun, you literally had everything to get her. Curse you RNG and timing!

IvanLedah21
01-06-2017, 12:34 PM
Got Barbatos (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/155472565145/noooooo-i-think-i-had-it-why-god-why-aigis)

but in the last moment, I thought I made it since I had 3 drops on Fallen Angel, it might have been the last thing I need to complete

Why?! Aigis?!

You could try submitting a ticket (if possible, include the image you have there). If the image can be included, it might seal the deal on getting you Erun (of course, even if it does, who knows how long it'd take... >.<)

Buster Wolf
01-06-2017, 01:48 PM
Erun was the only gold unit I didn't get, and that was because Niel never wanted to drop (I got Emilia 4 times who I didn't care about) -_-

All in all was pretty good Gold Rush, only units I had trouble with were Ryuryu (3 days) and Dorothy (day and a half) other than that most were relatively fast specially Kojuro (2 tries) and Bernice + Vincent (3 tries each)

AgentFakku
01-06-2017, 02:04 PM
I only have 6 months worth of play time on Aigis and many of the Gold units featured in the Gold Rush are units I never had. Same goes for the plat units. I did spend SC. I think I spend 3 SC especially at the last day.

Did wish we had more time for the Gold Rush.

I knew the risk of playing right near maintenance time. I was like, should I use my last 2 stamina and risk it? Or don't risk it

I chose to risk it. Maybe, I get in. I almost did it. Dat was the most exciting thing I did It's okay, I'll get Erun someday.

Arkinum
01-06-2017, 02:08 PM
RNJesus didn't really bless me this time around. After a pretty shitty start I managed to get most of the gold's, except for the monk and angel.

I did get a copy of the plat monk, so no real big loss.... But I would have still liked that bedroom copy.... All in all, alright I guess.

YoxalLoyal
01-06-2017, 02:24 PM
I hate how lucky my alt. account was during this gold rush. Got Erun on the SECOND run because the x3 DC decided to drop on my first run and getting the x2 DC was easy the second time around. Took me 10+ tries (from natural stamina regen, lv. 200+ stamina replenishment, and 2 SC refills) just to get Erun on my main account. -_-

Main: 4/10 golds and 4/10 plats
Alt: 7/10 golds (didn't need Julian, Barbie-jii, and Vincent) and 4/10 plats

Well, at least now my alt. is slowly catching up to my main with the addition of Shiho, Odette, Rika, Rita, Bernice, and Erun.

Tenhou
01-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Got every gold apart from 2 and those 2 i skipped because i wasn't interested and wanted extra charlottes/fairies. Or rather, i told sora to skip them because he was taking care of my account while i was on vacation. Skipped the samurai and some other unimportant thing i already had.

Nero010
01-07-2017, 06:12 AM
Its kinda funny how people are able to complain and call out funny names like fail-taku because the gold rush event did end like gold rush events are suppposed to end after they got more then a whole hand full of golds, 10 free SC and a bunch of plat event units some of them being pretty old ones - all together with 10 new maps, one every day so they have something new to do for 10 days straight without even having to spend anything for it or any great efforts just like this - yeah thats totaly a reason to whine xD want some cheese too?

I only got freaking 5 out of 10 golds and im not whining, heck i got 5 golds and 3 plats as well as 10 SC and entertainment. Some people are realy spoiled.

Unregistered
01-09-2017, 08:23 AM
incensed unreg from a rew pages back here

5sc free is nice and makes up for bad rng drops from gold rush. i wonder why now and not new year when they can write a lot of nice words about enjoying new year

IvanLedah21
01-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Its kinda funny how people are able to complain and call out funny names like fail-taku because the gold rush event did end like gold rush events are suppposed to end after they got more then a whole hand full of golds, 10 free SC and a bunch of plat event units some of them being pretty old ones - all together with 10 new maps, one every day so they have something new to do for 10 days straight without even having to spend anything for it or any great efforts just like this - yeah thats totaly a reason to whine xD want some cheese too?

I only got freaking 5 out of 10 golds and im not whining, heck i got 5 golds and 3 plats as well as 10 SC and entertainment. Some people are realy spoiled.

Your perspective is valid (free units and SC isn't something to complain about, for sure). My issue is twofold:

1) It's a celebration event, not a mid-June or whatever Gold rush, so essentially forcing all but the luckiest people to spend SC for Erun (currently exclusive to this event) at least was a cheap-shot IMO. Yes, spending 5 SC might net you a silver instead in the shrine, but there is no way to get her other than this past event at present, the drop rates were pretty crappy too.

2) Maybe that's how Gold Rushes normally work but... there's no logical reason to cut it off early except to make you feel rushed and have to spend SC.

Side note: The "increased XP for Gold+ units" thing we got over the weekend was not only a whale-inviter, it was spotty as hell. Event-exclusive units apparently included Cyrus (who appears in TP and Shrine), Kerry (Shrine as well), Saki (TP only), etc. Trust me, I compared XP gain from these units with that from Garret, Julian, Stray, etc. And if you're going to argue Kerry appeared in the event, so did Kojuro and he got the boost.

JMich
01-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Trust me, I compared XP gain from these units with that from Garret, Julian, Stray, etc. And if you're going to argue Kerry appeared in the event, so did Kojuro and he got the boost.

Kerry should have given the full 750 xp at level 1, how much was she giving for you? 250?
Cyrus should have given 1500, no idea why he wasn't counted as one. Only used a Bernice myself, the one I got from Gold Rush, and she did give the proper 3x XP.

Edit: Just checked. Kerry gives the expected 750XP, as does Gina. Julian and Barbastroff give 1500. A CC60 Cyrus gives 1930 while a CC60 Barbastroff gives 2680, which is the 2X you said.

AgentFakku
01-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Cleared Total Domination. Only manage to get max 500 once. After that, I kept failing LOL

No idea, how I got max 500, fluke

IvanLedah21
01-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Kerry should have given the full 750 xp at level 1, how much was she giving for you? 250?
Cyrus should have given 1500, no idea why he wasn't counted as one. Only used a Bernice myself, the one I got from Gold Rush, and she did give the proper 3x XP.

Edit: Just checked. Kerry gives the expected 750XP, as does Gina. Julian and Barbastroff give 1500. A CC60 Cyrus gives 1930 while a CC60 Barbastroff gives 2680, which is the 2X you said.

I was using Shrine-drawn 20s, but Cyrus (same-class bonus for Garania/Sasha) gave WAY less than Kojuro, for example. Think it wasn't Kerry I used after all, but I know TP units got gypped (Saki and Cyrus are both TP units, maybe they decided those readily available units shouldn't get the boost? Didn't have spare Akanes or Spicas to try it on). Themis didn't seem to give the bonus, but maybe I'm wrong about that, I'd have to double-check.

Hm... considering the ones I KNOW I checked are Cyrus and Saki, both TP units, maybe that's it? TP units and obviously the event plats/golds. Meh, I'll have to re-check when I get home. I was pretty annoyed when I bought Saki dupe for CR/SU and it was normal XP lol.

JMich
01-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Hm... considering the ones I KNOW I checked are Cyrus and Saki, both TP units, maybe that's it?
Rule of thumb is that if it gives full RCs when discharging, it will have the XP multiplier. Unsure about Cyrus, but the TP units (Saki, Akane, Spica) should not be benefiting from the multiplier.

IvanLedah21
01-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Rule of thumb is that if it gives full RCs when discharging, it will have the XP multiplier. Unsure about Cyrus, but the TP units (Saki, Akane, Spica) should not be benefiting from the multiplier.

Cyrus gives 20 RC (unless a recent patch changed that), but no XP bonus. There was the idea of "farming" RC via Cyrus TP spam but 100 DC per 20 RC is a bad ratio, considering how Stamina heavy that is makes it non-viable without SC or a couple months per 20 RC.