PDA

View Full Version : Star Lily's Revival Event (1/12/2017-1/19/2017)

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 02:31 PM
We got a revival event

Since I'm a new player and never got her event, it's easy to work on her since New Year Event has Mystery bag stages

Link to the old thread (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1765-event-restore-peace-kingdom.html)

Wiki link (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Restore-Peace-to-the-Kingdom)

smr
01-05-2017, 02:42 PM
E-3 is pretty pest heavy, but decent place to repetitively loop around the map for coins for only 40 stamina

AgentFakku
01-05-2017, 04:46 PM
E-3 is pretty pest heavy, but decent place to repetitively loop around the map for coins for only 40 stamina

Thanks realize I'm below 100 grand in coins LOL

Must have been evolving too many gurls this month

- - - Updated - - -

stuck on the last map for phase 1

I think I got i. Ran out of stamina

3 top node

1 near that pest - for some reason, none of the squads touch it when I did all 4 on top and then 1 on bottom

1 really slow squad bottom

Unregistered
01-05-2017, 06:30 PM
stuck on the last map for phase 1

I think I got i. Ran out of stamina

3 top node

1 near that pest - for some reason, none of the squads touch it when I did all 4 on top and then 1 on bottom

1 really slow squad bottom

Just switch the helper squad to the empty camp. Leave everyone else at default.

Drayvhen
01-05-2017, 11:15 PM

Worked perfectly, thank you

AgentFakku
01-06-2017, 12:23 AM
I did it my way and I cleared it.

I put a really slow and weak squad on the bottom then another slow squad on the node that has the pest. The rest were on the top.

sniddy
01-06-2017, 12:34 AM
Final mission event 1 is 4 top and 1 in 4th one down

Can't work out mission 3's

Eversor86
01-06-2017, 02:30 AM
If you are RNG god, then 20 stamina Intermediate map is best to farm as it gives 2.25 stones per stamina. You can have max 3 girls go through random node, and they have only one go at it, so you have 12,5% chance to fail and not collect 2 of 3 chest that have 15 stones each. Thus on average you should have actually 41.25 stones per run (instead of 45 if you are RNG god) which is 2.0625 stones/stamina, the same value as Ultimate 80 stamina map (5 chest 33 stones each).

So if you are good with RNG you can farm Intermediate map, will yield more stones and exp per stamina. If you are thou bad with RNG and don't care much about exp efficiency then Ultimate is better.

Beginner yields only 1.8 stones/stamina (thou is best in terms on exp/stamina). Advanced is kinda RNG bullshit type of map in my opinion. There is probably a proper setup (I run 1 team each in the left bottom spots and 3 in upper middle - the single team that needs to leap few times around spider webs had Lilac and a high squad speed) but even with max numbers of teams running through random node close to chest-loops including the extra speed running after one team reached end flag - I still managed to get f**ked by RNG and missed 2 of those 3 chests once in like 4 runs.

For Ultimate I used the 4 top 1 4th row set-up someone wrote on that map page. Worked flawlessly for me on first try (all squads including helper were around 500+-40 speed). But I assume any split between those two start nodes will work.

EDIT:
Just tried Ultimate map with this set-up:

I find it more hard to do as moving helper to click green button and let top pests fly around and hurt teams adds to difficulty, nevertheless it still was a 3 medal run.

Discoceris
01-06-2017, 01:52 PM
This one I'll pass unless there's a flower gem. My Star Lily was already maxed up from the original event.

Santiago Rosa
01-06-2017, 02:47 PM
This one I'll pass unless there's a flower gem. My Star Lily was already maxed up from the original event.

Same here, I´ll get her only to get a FG from her. And yes in the 80 stamina map if you get 3 medals you will also get a FG.

LastSensei
01-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Putting the helper squad on the empty camp worked for me. Also, aside from FG is there any point on getting the girls in reissue?

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Putting the helper squad on the empty camp worked for me. Also, aside from FG is there any point on getting the girls in reissue?

later on you will need as many girls from different nations and of different attack types as possible (will need at least 16 of each attack type for whaleship missions)

maotd
01-07-2017, 01:25 AM
Her abilities are a bit meh but she is not that bad in term of TP. At least better than a lot of other event girls. She canbe a good option to replace another bad event girl if you need some Pierce type.

Eversor86
01-07-2017, 08:47 AM
If you already got 3 medals on Ultimate map and just want to farm it for stones (aka chests) it seems that best way is to keep 1 squad on each of two top most start nodes (there are squads there by default) and move 2 teams to helper bottom start node. This assumes each of top teams can fight and survive at least one pest (50k power per those squads seems to be enough), and 2 of 3 bottom squads will be strong enough to go through small pests and 2 bosses to the finish flag (a 70k power squad seems to be enough to solo it thou so you could improvise a bit).

AgentFakku
01-12-2017, 11:13 PM
damn, so unlucky

5 runs on phase 2 4th map

wish we can sell excess seal stones since I bought everything already

sniddy
01-13-2017, 12:34 AM
EDIT: Just looked at map again, I was missing something obvious, now it's down to RNG