PDA

View Full Version : Special Ardisia Gacha

Discoceris
01-05-2017, 09:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NkZ0TZg.png

Any thoughts?

sniddy
01-06-2017, 12:48 AM
All attack on skill is nice (2.2x damage) attack tops out at 5k pre amps seems low end so

Abilitys - so so

Basic - 15% attack power
Evo - 40% Solar effectivness

...looks wise, not a fan, either sprite or character

Not one I'd be looking for

Wutan
01-06-2017, 04:27 AM
Price and extra goodies are more reasonable compared to the crap they offered in december last year.
That's good.

However i am not a fan of the Girl:

The design is okay. Not the best not the worst. There are prettier Girls looking like Shrine Maidens though.

The stats are worthy of a 6*. Not a huge fan of the Abilities. I don't possess Dogwood and/or Leucocoryne and that's the reason i won't bother making a Solar Blast Squad (without these two the Solar Blast archeype isn't that effective).

Eab1990
01-06-2017, 06:19 AM
blah blah repost

1. Ticket #1 (7/01 - 7/08): Anemone / Cactace / Cattleya / Dendrobium
2. Step-Up #1 (8/05 - 8/12): Random (up to and including Daisy)
3. Ticket #2 (8/12 - 8/19): Fritillaria / Sakura / Mei Plumblossom
4. Step-Up #2 (9/02 - 9/09): Kerria
5. Ticket #3 (9/08 - 9/17, player-voted): Alpinia / Anemone / Flowering Peach
6. Step-Up #3 (9/15 - 9/22): (Bridal) Cactace, $110 total
7. Ticket #4 (9/29 - 10/06): Cherry / Daisy / Dianthus
8. Step-Up #4 (10/06 - 10/13): Dogwood + ten $5 bonus steps for possible rainbow skill/dressbloom
9. Step-Up #5 (10/13 - 10/20): Black Baccara
10. Ticket #5 (10/20 - 10/27): Dendrobium / Ionocidium / Fritillaria
11. 5* Step-Up #1 (10/27 - 11/3): Four steps, $66 total, 1-2 random golds + a choice of any gold (prior to Lantana / Apple of Sodom)
12. 10+1 FG roll guaranteed gold special (11/3 - 11/10): Bridal Oncidium, 20% chance vs. 80% random gold
13. Sakura early Black Friday (11/10 - 11/17): Sakura only, $30 single-roll
14. 5* Ticket #1 (11/17 - 11/24): Single roll, $30 each (up to three times), pick any gold (prior to Epidendrum / Snapdragon)
15. Black Friday ticket special (11/25 - 11/28): $10 11-roll, pick any rainbow except Lycoris / Bridal Oncidium
16. Step-Up #6 (12/2 - 12/9): Lycoris + $30 rainbow skill/dressbloom
17. Step-Up #7 (12/15 - 12/22): Christmas Rose + three steps, 1x secret gift each, NO guaranteed golds
18. Apple/Ivy early Christmas special (12/22 - 12/29): Apple/Ivy only, $30 each
19. New Year's Step-Up (12/30/16 - 1/6/17): Three 11-roll steps, step 1 ($100): regular rates, step 2 ($50): 5* and 6* only (95%/5%), step 3 ($30): 5* and 6* only (90%/10%)
20. Ardisia New Year (1/5 - 1/12): Ardisia only, 25% off ($45), free rainbow skill+dressbloom

fghk0
01-06-2017, 09:33 AM
I'm only interested in Dress Bloom. :)

It can be used in favorite roles and make her better.

IvanLedah21
01-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Considering the standard Rainbow guarantee is $60, but you're getting a Rainbow, Skillbloom AND Dressbloom (which essentially means a 6* even if her abilities are so-so AND a 6* dupe of your choice), so $45 is pretty good (IMO 2nd only to the turn-it-down-and-you're-stupid-if-you-spend-at-all Black Friday deal). Too bad they probably shut-down potential spenders with December's crap. Kind of late to try to redeem yourselves after failing most of the holiday season.

Myrdin
01-06-2017, 10:23 AM
Honestly, had this popped out sooner, like few months back, Id take this deal. Now its to late, and I am no longer interested in spending any tangible amount on this version of the game, unless its some super cheap thing.
Its much better deal then what we usually get, but that doesnt say much.

smr
01-06-2017, 11:19 AM
assuming they do not include anymore guaranteed rainbow dressbloom deals in the future, the current deal is actually on par with the Black Friday deal. Rainbow knights with fully equipped event gear are very powerful.

sniddy
01-06-2017, 11:25 AM
so you get a guaranteed dress bloom....interesting and with dogwood I could consider a solar team not that I really want one....

Just shame the girls, so-so

IvanLedah21
01-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Honestly, had this popped out sooner, like few months back, Id take this deal. Now its to late, and I am no longer interested in spending any tangible amount on this version of the game, unless its some super cheap thing.
Its much better deal then what we usually get, but that doesnt say much.

Another victim of December's Gacha "Deals" Spending Shut-Down lol? Personally, I'll likely go for it, but my interest in spending on FKG has dropped considerably due to December's crap. According to EAB's list, #11, 14 and 18 had no rainbows at all, 12 and 19 the chance was there but still low (though not traditional crap chance) and 17 was a crappy version of the usual step-up.

Discoceris
01-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Considering the standard Rainbow guarantee is $60, but you're getting a Rainbow, Skillbloom AND Dressbloom (which essentially means a 6* even if her abilities are so-so AND a 6* dupe of your choice), so $45 is pretty good (IMO 2nd only to the turn-it-down-and-you're-stupid-if-you-spend-at-all Black Friday deal). Too bad they probably shut-down potential spenders with December's crap. Kind of late to try to redeem yourselves after failing most of the holiday season.

This is why I bothered to ask, at all. It's a powerful deal, because let's face it, how many of you are actually getting 6★ dupes on freemium draws only? And, the dupes have a chance of failure to add slots/skills when used. Dress and Skill blooms are guaranteed progression.

But after that December fiasco, I think that Nutaku is trying to redeem themselves a little with this. They're far from DMM's generousity, as little as it is (lower gacha rates can quickly kill free flowers gems)

IvanLedah21
01-06-2017, 03:07 PM
This is why I bothered to ask, at all. It's a powerful deal, because let's face it, how many of you are actually getting 6★ dupes on freemium draws only? And, the dupes have a chance of failure to add slots/skills when used. Dress and Skill blooms are guaranteed progression.

But after that December fiasco, I think that Nutaku is trying to redeem themselves a little with this. They're far from DMM's generousity, as little as it is (lower gacha rates can quickly kill free flowers gems)

Dupes always give equip slots, just saying. It's the skill levels that aren't guaranteed (even though the first should be, at least, like MWA)

That's the 2nd theory about this: Trying to redeem themselves after crapping out all month.
The other theory: Use terrible deals to make decent deals look great. The problem with this theory is it doesn't apply well here, because even ignoring the previous few crapshoots, this is a very good deal (not BF-level, but anyone expecting those more than once a year is... REALLY optimistic). However, the theory would apply to new players who don't know that $50-60 is standard for Rainbow, and $30 for pick-your-gold (random gold should be like $5 IMO...)

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Dupes always give equip slots, just saying. It's the skill levels that aren't guaranteed (even though the first should be, at least, like MWA)

That's the 2nd theory about this: Trying to redeem themselves after crapping out all month.
The other theory: Use terrible deals to make decent deals look great. The problem with this theory is it doesn't apply well here, because even ignoring the previous few crapshoots, this is a very good deal (not BF-level, but anyone expecting those more than once a year is... REALLY optimistic). However, the theory would apply to new players who don't know that $50-60 is standard for Rainbow, and $30 for pick-your-gold (random gold should be like $5 IMO...)

Don't the standard rainbow deals include an 11-pull?

Wutan
01-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Don't the standard rainbow deals include an 11-pull?

On DMM Rainbow Deals include a 10+1 pull very often.

On Nutaku we get much more Step Up Gachas than 10+1 ticket deals.

On Nutaku the last 10+1 ticket deal was back in October.

Drip
01-06-2017, 05:22 PM

Been playing since the start, and my seven 6* girls were *all* guaranteed deals. I still have to actually pull a 6* from a standard 10+1. Which might explain why I've had little issue using FGs for stamina refills lately, since the pulls I made from FGs have relatively been crap. Sure, I made a bunch of gold pulls, but overall, I still look at FGs as a "5 for a bronze" deal.

Dorei0sama
01-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Not my waifu, not gonna buy. But i hope they keep this price fix till Apricot released.

Distortedrealms
01-07-2017, 12:20 PM
She was the one I was waiting for so I got her, her voice is like honey to my ears too.

kringley
01-07-2017, 03:26 PM
She was the one I was waiting for so I got her, her voice is like honey to my ears too.

What's her voice like? It'd be nice if there were a way to preview that along with the sprite.
I encountered Dogwood for the first time in a helper squad the other day and that was quite jarring.

Drip
01-07-2017, 03:44 PM
What's her voice like? It'd be nice if there were a way to preview that along with the sprite.
I encountered Dogwood for the first time in a helper squad the other day and that was quite jarring.
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Ardisia
Quotes & Voice spoiler at the bottom. It's mature, soft and slightly husky.

Dari
01-07-2017, 05:37 PM
You can check her voice in the gacha menu too, on the right side.

Ashen
01-08-2017, 07:52 AM

I can totally understand what you mean.
At first i was uncertain what to think of her but once i had heard her voice something just clicked and she just felt right to me.

Unregistered
01-08-2017, 10:07 AM
I can totally understand what you mean.
At first i was uncertain what to think of her but once i had heard her voice something just clicked and she just felt right to me.

it's like that with alot of characters with me to be honest but the reverse can also be true as i liked black baccara until i heard her voice