PDA

View Full Version : Demon Crystal's

shobrodunka
01-07-2017, 04:00 AM
Quick question about demon crystals

buy the characters or just buy spirit of awakening?

lolix
01-07-2017, 04:14 AM
get spica asap. Other then that , u can do whatever

shobrodunka
01-07-2017, 04:32 AM
get spica asap. Other then that , u can do whatever

cool thx :)

Slavedriver
01-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Spica could be considered a core character, in that she can be collected by anyone, her AW boosts all archers' Attack 7%, and she is herself a high attack (if low durability) hitter.

I myself went Spica, Fairy of Awakening, Spica (for CR). Side note: She has two CRs instead of the three to ten of other high scale hitters, plan accordingly.

After I have Spica Max CR'd, I will likely go straight FoA afterward.

shobrodunka
01-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Spica could be considered a core character, in that she can be collected by anyone, her AW boosts all archers' Attack 7%, and she is herself a high attack (if low durability) hitter.

I myself went Spica, Fairy of Awakening, Spica (for CR). Side note: She has two CRs instead of the three to ten of other high scale hitters, plan accordingly.

After I have Spica Max CR'd, I will likely go straight FoA afterward.

you can have two off her? :eek:

Nero010
01-07-2017, 06:19 AM
you can have two off her? :eek:

You can buy any of them as often as you want. You can use multiple of them (which would be a waste) or feed the copys to your main to CR and SU her, since Spica only needs to be -2CR its pretty easy but i would only go for the first garunteed CR and only when you dont need to awaken anything.

Ericridge
01-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Spica was nothing special until she was awakened. And only then I understood why Spica is highly recommended.

Koshka
01-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Spica was nothing special until she was awakened. And only then I understood why Spica is highly recommended.

Let's see... Higher-than-your-average-archer attack speed, higher-than-your-average-platinum-archer damage-per-shot, lower-than-your-average-platinum-archer cost, VERY useful skill, which grants her more range and even more damage... Yep, she's nothing special at all, really)

AgentFakku
01-07-2017, 10:29 PM
I'm almost there to buy my 2nd Spica thanks to the Gold Rush and Total Domination giving lots of DC

Ericridge
01-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Let's see... Higher-than-your-average-archer attack speed, higher-than-your-average-platinum-archer damage-per-shot, lower-than-your-average-platinum-archer cost, VERY useful skill, which grants her more range and even more damage... Yep, she's nothing special at all, really)

Correct. She was nothing special to me until she became awakened.

Ramazan
01-08-2017, 02:20 AM
Victoria is better imo but not everybody can get her freely ofc.

slyyr
01-08-2017, 06:29 AM
I only just CRed Spica once recently after awakening 10-ish units. For me those other awakenings to make my entire team stronger took precedence over a single unit at -1 cost. It depends on where your army is at and how you are going for awakening silver fodder/orbs.

lolix
01-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Correct. She was nothing special to me until she became awakened.

Then you would be wrong. And i actually have all the archers in the game except victoria.

And considering how she comes at -1cr (and she gets another 100% chance to cr with another coppy) , and how easy her skill is to max (since she shares skill with lauren) , she tends to be better then all other plat archers.

Even then victoria , since spica has higher base damage , and a 7% increase passive. Sure her skill will give only 40% damage boost compared to victoria's 80% , but spica also gets ranged and a much higher skill uptime. To that add her stronger (and faster) normal attacks (due to higher base attack and 7%) , andthere are very few instances where i see victoria as an overall better archer...

Ericridge
01-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Then you would be wrong. And i actually have all the archers in the game except victoria.

And considering how she comes at -1cr (and she gets another 100% chance to cr with another coppy) , and how easy her skill is to max (since she shares skill with lauren) , she tends to be better then all other plat archers.

Even then victoria , since spica has higher base damage , and a 7% increase passive. Sure her skill will give only 40% damage boost compared to victoria's 80% , but spica also gets ranged and a much higher skill uptime. To that add her stronger (and faster) normal attacks (due to higher base attack and 7%) , andthere are very few instances where i see victoria as an overall better archer...

NO no, you don't understand. She is nothing special until she became awakened. That awaken ability of hers is what really defines her. She turned maps I always lost on into 3* clears with that 7% damage boost for all archer units. Its such a huge increase in attack power.

It was only then I appreciated Spica and she became a major team member.

KonKon
01-09-2017, 12:59 AM

I think he meant the "Impact" overall.Whilst Spica are arguably better than any Plat archer , non AW she really isnt that special, and jack of all trade kind of archer but master of none. Bashira can do burst dmg which in most cases make non AW Spica are pale in comparison for most 'freemium' as an archer.

Not Until AW that she Finally "Shine" , and turn into some kind of "Messiah".In which cases mose people would probably always put her as an early Deploy in a Blind Run ( unless you have a better and cheaper range Dps , Aisha cough*cough* ).

So No, I dont think there's any "Right" or "wrong" In this cases of which, are back to some people preferences of which your argument are also 'Valid'.