PDA

View Full Version : Announcements from Discord QA Session

JustNotFatal
01-07-2017, 05:39 AM
Hi everyone we just had our first Discord Q and A session 1/7/17 <br />
Here are a few takeaways from it. Everything here is the condensed version and therefore paraphrased. <br />
If you wish to read the full...

mimsamia1
01-07-2017, 08:07 AM
PLease add a feature where you can fuck the girls from your harem, i absolutely love this game and can't wait for the future development but please consider my suggestion.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!

JustNotFatal
01-07-2017, 08:51 PM
PLease add a feature where you can fuck the girls from your harem, i absolutely love this game and can't wait for the future development but please consider my suggestion.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!

That is already a feature and they are called affection scenes. You can unlock these scenes by giving girls affection items via the harem or market (under gifts) You can re access unlocked scenes via under the stars under each girls money/h level (there are 1 to 3 stars)

Aymi
01-08-2017, 02:58 AM
Many thanks for this sum up of what was discussed during this first Q&A.

I am quite pleased by what i have read and eager to see some upcoming news in the game.

However concerning that point :

There is an internal debate on whether or not event girls will return, so it’s a possibility. However, Porco aka BroyT wishes them to remain rare and unique.

This game is all about collecting girls. And many players discover this game each months (i recommend it to some friends ^^). So it would be sad to know that the game you want to play has contents you cannot get anyway. After all, this is not an achievement such as in some MMORPGbut just luck. Letting players get those specific girls once a year in a limited length time is a nice thing to do.

Anyway, thank you again for this fun game.
Until our hero turn into a girl makes mine (wait that could be fun :p)

JustNotFatal
01-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Many thanks for this sum up of what was discussed during this first Q&A.

I am quite pleased by what i have read and eager to see some upcoming news in the game.

However concerning that point :

This game is all about collecting girls. And many players discover this game each months (i recommend it to some friends ^^). So it would be sad to know that the game you want to play has contents you cannot get anyway. After all, this is not an achievement such as in some MMORPGbut just luck. Letting players get those specific girls once a year in a limited length time is a nice thing to do.

Anyway, thank you again for this fun game.
Until our hero turn into a girl makes mine (wait that could be fun :p)

Welcome!

I personally understand your point and the team themselves seem to be a 50/50 split. Porco did mention that he'd be okay with perhaps a revival event, much like how osawari island handles some event girls.

Again, it is not ruled out but not guaranteed either

Kinkoid
01-10-2017, 02:16 AM
Welcome!

I personally understand your point and the team themselves seem to be a 50/50 split. Porco did mention that he'd be okay with perhaps a revival event, much like how osawari island handles some event girls.

Again, it is not ruled out but not guaranteed either

Apparently it's not 50/50, it's me against the world :-D.

So I guess that you'll see girls coming back for next Halloween, Xmas, etc. From my perspective, I'd like that we provide players always something fresh... an revival event can be cool (and usefull, as an Aigis player I'm happy to get some girls I could not have otherwise!) but I believe it should not be just a copy paste, but a mix between "revival" and "renewal" ;).

We also have "Reunion events" planned in mind, like "HaremHeroes girls Beach party anniversary" or something, you get the idea ;).

Ok back to work, see ya all ;)

Mattress
01-10-2017, 09:02 AM
The old exclusive girls must be separate from annual events, it would be boring to see a Christmas event with the same girls that I've already taken.

Unregistered
01-10-2017, 07:20 PM
So I guess that you'll see girls coming back for next Halloween, Xmas, etc. From my perspective, I'd like that we provide players always something fresh... an revival event can be cool (and usefull, as an Aigis player I'm happy to get some girls I could not have otherwise!) but I believe it should not be just a copy paste, but a mix between "revival" and "renewal" ;).

Definitely a sensible thought there. I'm not so familiar with all the games on Nutaku (came here with the launch of the uncensored version of Crush Crush), but I've been playing a game on Steam and Kongregate called Crusaders of the Lost Idols and this is what they do there. It has events featuring two characters and three challenges based on the event's theme. In October 2016 they got back around to where the events had first started and so they started repeating events. All the same characters and challenges from the previous year are still there, but they add a second tier which introduces two more characters and three more challenges. It definitely keeps things fresh for the players who were around for the previous version of the event.