PDA

View Full Version : FKG's DISCORD UP-TO-DATE NEWS POSTS

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Drip
12-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Challenge, bugs, warehouse, a good chance of an Anemone fix, and a very small chance of promotion.
Hoping for potted plants maybe? :D

MachThreeSlug
12-12-2017, 06:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/FbufLT1.png

Ampchan
12-12-2017, 06:17 AM
it will be 5 gems before anyone starts making theories....

wolf
12-12-2017, 01:44 PM
its back up \o/

hypo
12-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Wow, the AutoRun is really messed up!

hypo
12-12-2017, 02:34 PM

So, this is what they call "customer service" ??

Loli RAPPUR tiem
12-12-2017, 03:19 PM
The hell is "og whale crystals"?

hypo
12-12-2017, 03:32 PM
The main feature of this update:

Wutan
12-12-2017, 06:50 PM
The main feature of this update:

Haha this comment made my day :o

wolf
12-12-2017, 10:51 PM
they updated anemone's skill it now hits the usual 3 times random and then a new 4th hit attacks all

MachThreeSlug
12-19-2017, 09:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BZPkUVu.png

Taon
12-19-2017, 09:36 AM
Well...this is a new thing as well as the Whaleship Solar Beam attack being amplified by the number of FKs that are still alive:

Myrdin
12-19-2017, 12:06 PM
Allow me to correct you on that slightly friend :) <br />
*and explain on how this mechanic works, in case some people are unsure. <br />
<br />
This does not amplify the Solar Blast you manually activate. This is a...

Drip
12-19-2017, 12:11 PM
There's also a new piece of jewelry in the Whaleshop: Venerable Red Earrings at 15,000 Sun Medals. The cost of the Venerable Red Necklace increased from 14,000 Sun Medals to 20,000 Sun Medals.

I guess I'm glad I farmed my but off to get those necklaces instead of wasting Sun Medals on manyus and whatnot. :eek:

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 12:35 PM
I figured that for the new player both red necklaces would should up: one for 7,000 and the current one for 20,000. Maybe that's not the case?

Regardless, since the jewelry buff from necklace and earring appears the same - can it be applied twice?

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 12:58 PM
I see both Red Necklaces (7k and 20k). I already bought the 7k one, so that shows up at the bottom.

Taon
12-19-2017, 01:43 PM
No, I understand how the thing with the Crystal Charge room and subsequent Howling Cannon works, I'm saying that in addition to that, the whaleship normal Solar Blast has been updated to count the...

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 03:19 PM
solar blast now actually has a meaningful use in whale, good god.

sniddy
12-19-2017, 04:31 PM
so you could farm up another necklace long term....good to know but ye' gods what a mission

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 05:56 PM
Is the description for the Venerable Red Earrings correct? It says slice attribute increased by 32%. Necklaces say 3%. Is one of these wrong? Both correct? Seems quite disparate bonuses.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 05:59 PM
Is the description for the Venerable Red Earrings correct? It says slice attribute increased by 32%. Necklaces say 3%. Is one of these wrong? Both correct? Seems quite disparate bonuses.
assume it's 3

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 06:08 PM
Earrings are 2%

Drip
12-20-2017, 12:34 PM
They're still good earrings, lvl 1 stats already have 400 ATK, which is more than the silver gacha seed earrings have at lvl 40, and way more than event earrings have at lvl 40.
So, obviously, I'm grinding to make Fritillaria even more overkill than she already is.

MachThreeSlug
12-20-2017, 09:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jPxO5yP.png

Ampchan
12-20-2017, 10:11 PM
You all have 8 days to login and get christmas bonuses with your login.

Total days needed: at least 5 from what I see

twilightdream
12-21-2017, 04:57 AM
At least they telling that this time they will not around. Not like in May that they just disappear without saying anything.

MachThreeSlug
12-21-2017, 07:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/s8AAgqL.png

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 07:30 AM
No blooms this month?

Ampchan
12-23-2017, 09:18 AM
Janurary 2nd is what they are saying

PSthebest
12-23-2017, 12:54 PM
They're still good earrings, lvl 1 stats already have 400 ATK, which is more than the silver gacha seed earrings have at lvl 40, and way more than event earrings have at lvl 40.
So, obviously, I'm grinding to make Fritillaria even more overkill than she already is.

I wonder if it's going to be 600 atk following the % increase of other equips or maybe higher.

Also, wasn't Fritillaria a subpar girl among the slice rainbows?

Taon
12-23-2017, 02:03 PM
I wonder if it's going to be 600 atk following the % increase of other equips or maybe higher.

Also, wasn't Fritillaria a subpar girl among the slice rainbows?

Fritata is subpar in total TP, one of the lowest 6* in fact.

But, TP is only really relevant to whaleship and Frito-lay boasts a pretty decent ATK stat. She has her fan (https://harem-battle.club/members/drip.html)s, but personally I think she needs a bit too much setup in order to make her shine; she needs to be in a full trigger squad with a specific 5* unit (Cymbidium) to take advantage of her ATK boost when party members use their specials. She's not terrible if you can hook it together.

There is one slight problem though: her ATK boost ability really only matters if combat lasts more than one round; if all team members fire their specials on round one, her ATK boost is only enough to bring her to the second highest ATK among 6* slice units (Dianthus is the highest). For the degree of setup required to make this happen, I would ask: why not use Dianthus? That said, if combat lasts more than one round, then subsequent specials will easily push Frito-bandito into the top ATK slot. Sadly, this boost only lasts for the fight, not the map.

Now, when Fritter gets her bloom abilities? That's a whole other story altogether; her boost jumps from 2% per special to a staggering 16% and caps at almost 100% which I imagine will look glorious for longer fights...provided she can stay alive since she sports the third lowest HP of all 6* units. Get a tanky trigger girl who can use Taunt on the team and Fritte-pommes should be just fine to unleash hell.

TL;DR: Don't rely on TP to judge how useful a girl can be.

Unregistered
12-24-2017, 07:16 AM
Janurary 2nd is what they are saying

Is this in reference to when next blooms are announced? If so, maybe wait to use 6* gacha tickets if you want to be sure to get a bloomable 6*?

PSthebest
12-24-2017, 09:28 AM
Fritata is subpar in total TP, one of the lowest 6* in fact.

But, TP is only really relevant to whaleship and Frito-lay boasts a pretty decent ATK stat. She has her , but personally I think she needs a bit too much setup in order to make her shine; she needs to be in a full trigger squad with a specific 5* unit (Cymbidium) to take advantage of her ATK boost when party members use their specials. She's not terrible if you can hook it together.

There is one slight problem though: her ATK boost ability really only matters if combat lasts more than one round; if all team members fire their specials on round one, her ATK boost is only enough to bring her to the second highest ATK among 6* slice units (Dianthus is the highest). For the degree of setup required to make this happen, I would ask: why not use Dianthus? That said, if combat lasts more than one round, then subsequent specials will easily push Frito-bandito into the top ATK slot. Sadly, this boost only lasts for the fight, not the map.

Now, when Fritter gets her bloom abilities? That's a whole other story altogether; her boost jumps from 2% per special to a staggering 16% and caps at almost 100% which I imagine will look glorious for longer fights...provided she can stay alive since she sports the third lowest HP of all 6* units. Get a tanky trigger girl who can use Taunt on the team and Fritte-pommes should be just fine to unleash hell.

TL;DR: Don't rely on TP to judge how useful a girl can be.

Oh yeah, I like to check the stats and ability to analyze wich girls are best. I remember a long time ago I was deciding wich slice girls I would take and you were right, I took Dianthus (plus her amazing design gives her more waifu points), my second choice was Black Baccara since she has a 35% atk bonus right from the start without needing setup.
I didn't know about that huge boost she gets from bloomed form. That's amazing!
Maybe Gerbera gets a boost too and stop being the most useless gold?

Drip
12-24-2017, 01:35 PM
Maybe Gerbera gets a boost too and stop being the most useless gold?
Bloomed Gerbera will be slightly better than un-bloomed Fritillaria.
The style of her bloomed art is rather different from the style of her unevolved and evolved art, but gladly we can pick our preference on Nutaku, so the fans of her current art could simply stick to her unevolved style if they prefer that.

Darksfear
12-25-2017, 08:53 AM
There appears to be alot of Fritillaria bashing/number crunching. As she is my #1 waifu (especially after they added expressions when you click on them, she's just so cute when you poke her), I feel the need to point out that for all of the number crunching I've seen going on about her, nobody has pointed out that her special deals more damage than Dianthus (who admittedly is my #2 waifu). At 2.4, even if her attack power is lower, if you put her in a squad with a high percentage damage boost (I'm at 93%), get her gear up to max, and lay on the ampies, she actually deals more actual damage than Dianthus does with her 2.2.

And funny story, that's without her percentage increase ability which ends up just being icing on the cake.

Myrdin
12-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Let me throw in my 2 cents about her.

Fritili...Fritila...Fri.... ah fuck it, Choco Lily - after bloomed is a very powerful character, even more so if its against multiple enemies. I have her as the finisher (as in: the last girl in line to act) in my DMM team build around crits and skill activation.
Her special - especially if powered up by other girls before she gets to go (blooming ability) - thus reason why she is the finisher, if all girls activate on that turn, can almost double the damage output. Now once the actual Crit mechanic is introduced, you do the numbers.... or dont - simply take my word for it - she is very powerful - and unlike Dendro who looses her umpf after the first turn (granted seldom anything survives that first turn), Frit. just keeps on going, stacking that power up every single turn more and more till it hits the cap.

Yes she is not Kerria level of broken (Kerria is plain and stupid retarded, if this game had PVP this would be an autoinclude character for every whale....then again I dont think if there would be PVP she would be this OP for longer than a month before she would get nerfed drastically.) but as far as huge amounts of damage goes, she is certainly in the uppper echeleons once Bloomed.

Ampchan
12-25-2017, 11:03 AM
I would like to say that Kerria quickly drops out once you have to fight 3 enemies, but my Kerria -70% team would argue otherwise. The mistake a lot of people make when it comes to Kerria is that she is not a character you can just pick up and run with. If you do not have the units that make her... well Kerria-level broken... than dendro, Frita, and the like are much better choices...

FriendlyFacez
12-25-2017, 07:46 PM
Is there a list or an existing thread that ranks the top 6-star characters in order of ability or power level? Probably won't drastically change my 6-star ticket selections (there are certain characters like Dendrobium I won't take regardless of their merits just based on design preferences) but I'd want to at least avoid selecting a few of the least powerful / useful 6-stars.

Drip
12-26-2017, 02:21 AM
Is there a list or an existing thread that ranks the top 6-star characters in order of ability or power level? Probably won't drastically change my 6-star ticket selections (there are certain characters like Dendrobium I won't take regardless of their merits just based on design preferences) but I'd want to at least avoid selecting a few of the least powerful / useful 6-stars.
It's really hard to say, since some girls have a bloomed form, but most don't, several of which don't even have a Bloomed form on DMM yet. And that matters quite a lot.

For example, Cactace is relatively weak for a rainbow. Yet, on DMM she got a bloomed form (and no idea when we'll get that here, since Nutaku doesn't follow the same release order for bloomed girls), and she turned from one of the weakest rainbows into one of the most overpowered ones.
On the other hand, Sakura got a nice bloomed form as well, but that wasn't half as big an improvement as the one Cactace received. The two are much more closely matched in their bloomed forms.

So in the end, the best advice is, and will always be: pick your waifu, or if you already have your waifu, pick a concubine to go with her. Ampy her up like there's no tomorrow, get her a nice skillbloom every month, and she'll be good. And next time you get a ticket, go through this list (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Abilities) and find her a nice team member with matching (often the same!) passives.

Trigger-rate girls match well with other trigger-rate girls, debuff girls go well with other debuff girls and somewhat with +DEF girls, countergirls go very well with oother countergirls, evade-girls with evade-girls, etcetera.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 02:31 AM
Evade rainbows go best with non-evade, non-counter girls now that taunt exists.

FriendlyFacez
12-26-2017, 08:19 PM
So in the end, the best advice is, and will always be: pick your waifu, or if you already have your waifu, pick a concubine to go with her. Ampy her up like there's no tomorrow, get her a nice skillbloom every month, and she'll be good.

I probably should consider matching passives, but instead I've just been building my ideal Waifu teams with themes. For my third and fourth teams, I'm going for a spooky team (Pumpkin, Veronica, Nigella) and a goofy team (Epidendrum Swimsuit, Fir, Creeping Smartweed.) My two top teams will be more 'serious' but the top team is just my five favorite Waifus -- right now that's Victoria Bride, Madonna, Cactace and Ardisia with me adding my newest 6-star to the team and stubbornly keeping Madonna around as she's my favorite. (And not too bad for a 5-star in my biased opinion, the 3x hitting style works well for me. But I've also upgraded her tremendously with ampys.)

I'm debating between Snowdrop, Hollyhock, Amenone, Acacia, Serissa...basically every solid character design for my last ticket. It's really just me having no huge preference at this juncture. Like, earlier on, I knew without a doubt I'd be choosing Cactace and Ardisia for the top team as I love Cactace's visual design and I love Ardisia's voice. (Next up is Ardisia Bride, I guess.) Even if they were categorically the two weakest 6-stars to choose from I'd still pick them. But now I've reached a point where I'm out of the waifu candidates and we're down to just the above-average designs I really like, but don't love enough to sway me.

MachThreeSlug
12-27-2017, 04:50 AM
Next event is the New Years event. Those who are waiting for the shrine maiden event are gonna have to wait just a bit longer.

Unregistered
12-27-2017, 05:11 AM
When's maintenance supposed to start?

MachThreeSlug
12-27-2017, 05:22 AM
When's maintenance supposed to start?

Maintenance starts at 12PM UTC.

Unregistered
12-27-2017, 05:28 AM
Then it started late.

hypo
12-27-2017, 05:59 AM
Next event is the New Years event. Those who are waiting for the shrine maiden event are gonna have to wait just a bit longer.

Are you sure?

antonn
12-27-2017, 08:42 AM
Are you sure?

It's the New Years event.

wolf
12-27-2017, 10:16 AM

nuuuuuuu Dx

hypo
12-27-2017, 12:05 PM
So, no new bloom or anything beside the event?

Nice...

MachThreeSlug
12-27-2017, 01:12 PM
So, no new bloom or anything beside the event?

Nice...

It's not January 2nd yet. That's when they said they were gonna add new blooms.

Drip
12-27-2017, 05:47 PM
I probably should consider matching passives, but instead I've just been building my ideal Waifu teams with themes. For my third and fourth teams, I'm going for a spooky team (Pumpkin, Veronica, Nigella) and a goofy team (Epidendrum Swimsuit, Fir, Creeping Smartweed.) My two top teams will be more 'serious' but the top team is just my five favorite Waifus -- right now that's Victoria Bride, Madonna, Cactace and Ardisia with me adding my newest 6-star to the team and stubbornly keeping Madonna around as she's my favorite. (And not too bad for a 5-star in my biased opinion, the 3x hitting style works well for me. But I've also upgraded her tremendously with ampys.)

I'm debating between Snowdrop, Hollyhock, Amenone, Acacia, Serissa...basically every solid character design for my last ticket. It's really just me having no huge preference at this juncture. Like, earlier on, I knew without a doubt I'd be choosing Cactace and Ardisia for the top team as I love Cactace's visual design and I love Ardisia's voice. (Next up is Ardisia Bride, I guess.) Even if they were categorically the two weakest 6-stars to choose from I'd still pick them. But now I've reached a point where I'm out of the waifu candidates and we're down to just the above-average designs I really like, but don't love enough to sway me.
Cactace was my first 6* as well, I got her from one of the first 6* ticket deals we had.

As for your candidates, I love the first 4, but don't have Serissa yet. Hollyhock isn't on any of my teams yet, but I'm thinking about having her replace Dipladenia sometime, when I get her skill a bit up, and maybe find her a dressbloom as well (other girls are ahead of her in the que for those things though)
Snowdrop and Acacia go very well with Epidendrum Swimsuit, in case you'd like to make a debuff squad sometime. Debuff squads have insane survivability, especially once you ampy (DEF and HP) and gear them up a bit.
Anemone isn't really good on her own, but works well in a counter-squad. And her special just looks awesome with those lighting flashes.

For the silly team, I'd suggest either of the Violas, by the way.

FriendlyFacez
12-28-2017, 03:47 PM
Cactace was my first 6* as well, I got her from one of the first 6* ticket deals we had.

As for your candidates, I love the first 4, but don't have Serissa yet. Hollyhock isn't on any of my teams yet, but I'm thinking about having her replace Dipladenia sometime, when I get her skill a bit up, and maybe find her a dressbloom as well (other girls are ahead of her in the que for those things though)
Snowdrop and Acacia go very well with Epidendrum Swimsuit, in case you'd like to make a debuff squad sometime. Debuff squads have insane survivability, especially once you ampy (DEF and HP) and gear them up a bit.
Anemone isn't really good on her own, but works well in a counter-squad. And her special just looks awesome with those lighting flashes.

For the silly team, I'd suggest either of the Violas, by the way.

The Violas are a bit too loli for me, and while I've pushed the boundaries a bit for a couple designs I really like (Pumpkin comes to mind) I think Viola looks even younger and is a bit off-limits unless I pull her randomly via Gacha.

I ended up choosing Snowdrop, her ability with the attack reduction for enemies seemed useful and I do like her appearance. Hollyhock, Acacia and Serissa will all join the squad eventually. Also hoping for some 5-star ticket offers so I can nab a couple other characters I want to flesh out my teams, like Iris, Ardisia Bride, Cactace Bride and Sarcandra.

Eventually, I may put Snowdrop with Epidendrum Swimsuit on the silly team, but for now I'll groom her to join the front lines with Victoria Bride / Madonna / Ardisia / Cactace.

It's too bad nearly half the character designs for this game -- particularly with a lot of 6-stars -- seem based on way-too-young-to-be-legal loli archetypes. Maybe it's just even more popular than I'd guess as a preference in Japan.

mega94all
12-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Serissa :wink:

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 01:03 PM
-Coin boost leaves our shop, now it will be occasionally turned on by FKG team for everyone to celebrate special occasions

What will qualify as a special occasion if not Christmas or New Years?

Ampchan
01-01-2018, 05:18 PM
It will likely be a forgotten feature. DMM does it once in a while when they hit milestones, but Hippo doesnt note milestones I don't think. We will see it randomly, if at all, every once in a while when they remember it actually exists.

durrem
01-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Any word on tomorrows blooms?

Largepotato
01-04-2018, 06:49 AM
Any word on tomorrows blooms?

Would also like to know.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 07:24 AM
They said January 2nd. They didn't say what year the next batch of blooms would be in.

MachThreeSlug
01-04-2018, 08:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1ND0KoJ.png

Largepotato
01-04-2018, 08:05 AM
3 girls I don't have. :sad:

Darksfear
01-04-2018, 10:20 AM
Just my luck. I get scared at the Jan 4th expiry date of my 6* ticket, and they hold off just long enough for me to use it before releasing the next bloom.

Myrdin
01-04-2018, 11:50 AM
3 girls I don't have. :sad:

I got all 3 ! Huzzah, the never ending salt quest for getting those bloom elixers ... Begins ! :D

hypo
01-04-2018, 03:03 PM
I got all 3 ! Huzzah, the never ending salt quest for getting those bloom elixers ... Begins ! :D

I have these 3 girls too, with Waterlilly from the 5* ticket from the race.

But please, tell me that next event is a raid boss!
I need to do too many other missions than events.

condu
01-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Sorry but can someone help me get in touch with someone from the staff from Discord? Like Blaxyz or Nameless or anyone else? Or can i have access to that Discord server please?

MachThreeSlug
01-05-2018, 03:57 AM
I have these 3 girls too, with Waterlilly from the 5* ticket from the race.

But please, tell me that next event is a raid boss!
I need to do too many other missions than events.

You're in luck. The Shrine Maiden event (and the Event that comes after this one on DMM if Nutaku is feeling shitty) is a Raid Boss event.

Sorry but can someone help me get in touch with someone from the staff from Discord? Like Blaxyz or Nameless or anyone else? Or can i have access to that Discord server please?

There should be a button that takes you to the FKG Discord on the page for the game and in the game itself.

Taon
01-05-2018, 09:24 AM
The button for Discord is on the lower left:

condu
01-05-2018, 10:25 AM
The button for Discord is on the lower left:

Thank you so much :D

Ampchan
01-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Just for future reference....

https://discordapp.com/invite/0v2pcbZUJB5emPWY

wolf
01-05-2018, 10:58 PM
damn i spent too much of my FGs trying to get Ivy im down to 63 i was at 200+

MachThreeSlug
01-11-2018, 08:02 AM
I'm too tired to do the screenshot thing (I'll most likely post it tomorrow if nobody else does though) but this update is being delayed due to server and ISP issues so the English FKG dev team has no control over when the reissue update comes out. There will be compensation when it does arrive so look forward to that.

condu
01-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Server is Up :)

MachThreeSlug
01-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Alright, I'm awake now. Here's a Discord screenshot for all of you guys and gals on the forum:

https://i.imgur.com/PNyCzH0.png

AgentFakku
01-12-2018, 04:11 AM
Just to record

Bloom Listings
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNEafdbWkAAXD0D.jpg
26 October 2017 - Sakura, Cherry and Evening Primrose
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPUotp9X0AAM8mg.jpg
23 November 2017 - Edelweiss, Nerine, Oncidium

5 January 2018 - Waterlily, Toadlily, Saffron

https://i.imgur.com/1ND0KoJ.png

wolf
01-15-2018, 09:07 AM
FB 6* ticket campain

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 09:43 AM
FB 6* ticket campain

You have to do something on Facebook? Is that what the FB stand for? Something differetn?

blobz
01-15-2018, 10:06 AM
You have to do something on Facebook? Is that what the FB stand for? Something differetn?

https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirl/photos/a.636350803180596.1073741828.636349109847432/1013387862143553/?type=3

Like and Share this post.

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 10:12 AM
While I'd not say "no" to a 6* ticket, right now I really want one of the bloomable 5* girls: Water Lily or Toad Lily.

Zandel
01-16-2018, 02:50 PM
The ticket comes on 31/01 so it will be a while yet. I'm guessing a lot of people with get the Salty Miko Fox with it.

wolf
01-17-2018, 08:26 AM
yaaayyyy "we" did it :D
new 6* woooo they said maybe if they get more likes and shares then they will give us a dress and skill blooms

MachThreeSlug
01-18-2018, 08:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zfjhIYs.png

Myrdin
01-18-2018, 08:18 AM
Other than very familiar naming for a brother (An-chan).... I have no idea who he is talking about...

Who the f*ck is Anchan, and why the f*ck do we need to know about this ? O_o

MachThreeSlug
01-18-2018, 08:37 AM
Other than very familiar naming for a brother (An-chan).... I have no idea who he is talking about...

Who the f*ck is Anchan, and why the f*ck do we need to know about this ? O_o

They're one of the people who posts the updates on Discord. That one was mainly meant for the folks on Discord but because I'm kinda half asleep at the moment I didn't really crop it out of the screenshot.

Sorry about that.

MachThreeSlug
01-25-2018, 07:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Wo7j1gr.png

Nothing too major but I figured I'd share the post because the new gatcha is a Nutaku 3rd anniversary one.

condu
01-25-2018, 07:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Wo7j1gr.png

Nothing too major but I figured I'd share the post because the new gatcha is a Nutaku 3rd anniversary one.

55$ for 2 Rainbows? Really? It's way overpriced. Not to mention that one of them is a dressbloom...

makinaz
01-25-2018, 09:31 AM
55$ for 2 Rainbows? Really? It's way overpriced. Not to mention that one of them is a dressbloom...

You're getting a gold and rainbow of choice, 25 rolls, and skill and dressbloom. Also with the NG discount, it's only $50. You need to look at the full package.

condu
01-25-2018, 10:42 AM
You're getting a gold and rainbow of choice, 25 rolls, and skill and dressbloom. Also with the NG discount, it's only $50. You need to look at the full package.

I'm interested only in rainbows. Here's why:
- Because you can get 5* easily from premium gacha (not of your choice, but still, why pay 10$ for a gold dressbloom or 20$ for a ticket and a dressbloom?)
- Rolls? 10$ for 50 FG Rolls which you can get free in a month from 2 events? No thx.
- Even skillblooms. Seriously? 500 Life Crystals which you can get easily from just one event, with a little FG spending, for a Rainbow Skillbloom, which is btw free, that way (so no money)

And sorry but 50$ for 2 Rainbows is not worth it. 1. Because the usual price was about 20$. and 2. Because i think that if you do buy a Rainbow for 20$ it should be or a Ticket for a Girl of your choice (best option) or a Random Guaranteed one. (worst option). But still, that way if you don't have so many rainbows (like me) you have a very high chance to get a NEW girl or at least A girl.

Why to buy a dressbloom? I mean come on. It really doesn't help so much for Whale.
A new Rainbow girl, if it is bloomed too, just maxes your whale power with at least 40000-50000 points.

And as i was saying, the rolls don't guarantee at all a new Rainbow girl, not even 25 of them.
So in fact, if i would pay 50 bucks i would pay for new 5* girls which is great, don't mind me, but you can get them for free, skillblooms which again, you can get them for free, a rainbow dressbloom which hmm, does help you but with a little, like 10k power? max? And of course a rainbow girl. One. For 50$. No thx.

Edit: Honestly i would buy their deal, if instead of the rainbow dressbloom would be a other ticket.

Drip
01-25-2018, 11:24 AM
The Rainbow Dressbloom is the only reason why I'm remotely considering this gacha.
I don't think the deal as a whole is exceptionally good, especially not since I mostly already have all the girls I want, so I'd end up with mostly dupes, which would only translate into a fifty percent increase to my stack of bond crystals.
For players who don't have many Rainbow girls yet, it's a decent deal I guess. For players who are mostly after specific 6* girls, there have been better deals (and I'm not even counting the Black Friday one). So it's an okay deal, but not really exceptional.

Zandel
01-25-2018, 07:17 PM
When you have a full 20 team of 6* girls getting skill / dress blooms is not terrible. It takes so long to get all the skill blooms with LC so even that is worth something and dress blooms are always good. Sure a choose your own ticket nets you the same as a dress bloom and possibly a skill bloom as well but I wouldn't consider this a bad deal. Also you have been spoilt with the 6* price... they have been 4-5k NG for a long time except for a few cheap tickets here and there, so effectively 2 for 5.5k is a really good deal.

condu
01-26-2018, 12:23 AM
When you have a full 20 team of 6* girls getting skill / dress blooms is not terrible. It takes so long to get all the skill blooms with LC so even that is worth something and dress blooms are always good. Sure a choose your own ticket nets you the same as a dress bloom and possibly a skill bloom as well but I wouldn't consider this a bad deal. Also you have been spoilt with the 6* price... they have been 4-5k NG for a long time except for a few cheap tickets here and there, so effectively 2 for 5.5k is a really good deal.

Oh. Well i didn't know the price was that high. In that case, yeah, i guess it's worth it.

wolf
01-27-2018, 12:09 AM
isnt the "standard price" of a 6* $60USD ?

Zandel
01-27-2018, 01:47 AM
isnt the "standard price" of a 6* $60USD ?

That's the official price but more often than not when they actually release a step up with a 6* or a 6* alone it ends up being around 4-5k (or 40-50 USD) so that's why I used those figures.

MachThreeSlug
01-31-2018, 05:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/C1kNdza.png

MachThreeSlug
02-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Sorry for the delay. I was asleep.

https://i.imgur.com/YqrjHdJ.png

MachThreeSlug
02-02-2018, 03:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2lk33xm.png

wolf
02-04-2018, 09:26 PM
just a reminder do your logins before maintenance

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Hey you guys! Anyone have any word on when the next bloomable girls might come out?
(and also, who's likely to be the next ones?)

condu
02-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Hey you guys! Anyone have any word on when the next bloomable girls might come out?
(and also, who's likely to be the next ones?)

I really don't know, i'm watching the Discord server,maybe they tell us some secrets :)) But i'm also waiting for a new beautiful bloom <3

kabosu
02-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Considering that the current event isn't fully translated I doubt we are going to get any blooms for a while
I would be really happy to get more blooms though

MachThreeSlug
02-08-2018, 03:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/bv2zk4h.png

wolf
02-20-2018, 10:35 PM
i guess they got a new lead for the FKG team hopefully they pick up the pace and update/translate faster

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 10:49 PM
"Production side" as opposed to... ?

wolf
02-20-2018, 10:51 PM
prolly the business side where they formulate the deals and what not

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 04:07 AM
Ooh, Nutaku's switched to https.

MachThreeSlug
02-22-2018, 07:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5Yw2KuU.png

5 FG for everybody!

antonn
02-22-2018, 08:10 AM
5 FG for everybody!
Think we only got 2.

Edit: Yep.

wolf
03-01-2018, 07:25 AM
patch notes

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Two full months without blooms...

kabosu
03-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Was just about to post about the fact we still have no new blooms
Just gonna use my crystals on more flowering hearts then

Lantana topwaifu
03-01-2018, 10:37 AM
second love scene: Lantana
today was a good day

Taon
03-01-2018, 11:39 AM
I'm surprised they translated 2nd affection scenes for FKs that we don't have blooms for yet, while we still have three girls with bloom forms but no 2nd aff scenes yet (Saffron, Toad Lily, Water Lily).

hypo
03-01-2018, 12:03 PM
So, who are the 2 other girls with 2nd scene?

kabosu
03-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Lantana, Suzuki Grass, Treasure Flower

I can't believe theses girls got h-scenes as this was a voting thing so I was expecting Water Lily to get here considering she has a bloom
Instead of a vote thing I feel like the 2nd h-scenes should of just gone to bloom girls

sniddy
03-01-2018, 12:22 PM
what the...ok

Taon
03-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Lantana, Suzuki Grass, Treasure Flower

I can't believe theses girls got h-scenes as this was a voting thing so I was expecting Water Lily to get here considering she has a bloom
Instead of a vote thing I feel like the 2nd h-scenes should of just gone to bloom girls

I still believe the voting on the Nutaku side has nothing to do with anything (consider the surveys asking votes for a special gacha...that also included event 5* units).

Today's 2nd aff scene units just happened to include the three units that were included in the pool of bloomable units to date, but just haven't had the blooms translated/released on Nutaku yet:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed

Treasure Flower from the first batch that included Sakura, Evening Primrose and Water Lily.
Lantana from the third batch that included Cherry and Toad Lily.
Suzuki Grass (Japanese Silver Grass on DMM) from the fourth (and last on Nutaku to date) batch that included Saffron and Oncidium (Dancing Lady Orchid on DMM).

kabosu
03-01-2018, 03:07 PM
If we're getting h-scenes for characters that are bloomed in the jpn one then hopefully we will be getting blooms soon
Southern Cross is near the top of the list so hopefully I will get a bloom of another one of my favourites soon

MachThreeSlug
03-08-2018, 02:42 AM
We're getting 2 new blooms with the next update. Not sure which 2 units are getting bloomed but they sure are getting them.

Largepotato
03-08-2018, 06:51 AM
We're getting 2 new blooms with the next update. Not sure which 2 units are getting bloomed but they sure are getting them.

Setaria and Lantana are the new blooms.

MachThreeSlug
03-09-2018, 07:04 AM
No screenshot because this one involves a link but here's a survey asking us which characters we want to see show up in future Daily Deals. (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W2YPYFP)

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Too bad there's no way they could ever have the survey ingame

MachThreeSlug
03-13-2018, 03:10 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TNKfE18.png

Hot damn. They're actually putting in effort into catching up.

MachThreeSlug
03-13-2018, 03:12 AM
Extra note: There's a channel over on the FKG Discord called "Game Improvements" which exactly what it says. You suggest improvements to the English FKG devs. You can even suggest stuff that isn't on DMM but the devs will have to look into it and evaluate it before hand.

Myrdin
03-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Rainbow Dressblooms for Flower Gems again ?

Anyone ? :D

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Things that reduce the grind(such as reduced prices) are unlikely since that goes against the F2P/P2W model, make things tedious enough that people will grit their teeth and pay up to get that last evolution item, but not bad enough that people leave. Plus they have to find the sweet spot for obsessive-compulsive waifu grinding.

I suspect that getting leaf drops during world defense maps is possible, but not lowered prices

MachThreeSlug
03-15-2018, 02:48 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9u3hq8N.png

MachThreeSlug
03-15-2018, 07:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6WA5yGn.png

Largepotato
03-15-2018, 08:26 AM
I have all of them and 2 are lvl 70. RIP my manyu.

AgentFakku
03-16-2018, 01:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6WA5yGn.png

Sweet Christmas fuck yeah, I'm still behind in blooming LOL

AgentFakku
03-22-2018, 02:40 PM
sooner or later, the non bubble gum rainbow girls will rise LOL

https://i.imgur.com/TQ5qj06.jpg

Taon
03-22-2018, 06:05 PM
Well, so much for following the DMM schedule for blooms. Glad to see such a fast turn-around time on fixing the problem with Kerria; keep up the good work!

wolf
03-22-2018, 09:34 PM
this new producer person is pretty good so far he/she has ramped up speed on the blooms and resolved the problem with kerria. hopefully this trend continues

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Can we haz Special Missions? They've been sitting in the main quest list for months.

MachThreeSlug
03-23-2018, 05:44 AM
this new producer person is pretty good so far he/she has ramped up speed on the blooms and resolved the problem with kerria. hopefully this trend continues

Speaking of the new English FKG producer stepping things up...

https://i.imgur.com/Wslolfg.png

If this ain't a step in the right direction then I don't know what is.

hypo
03-23-2018, 10:07 AM
If this ain't a step in the right direction then I don't know what is.

Knowing what we had before, yes, but telling that we need to wait at least 2 weeks for getting a correction on a multiplier, that could raise some concerns...

durrem
03-23-2018, 12:13 PM
Did they ever fix Lechenaultia's event cut scenes not loading correctly?

Edit: I'm at work

Taon
03-23-2018, 01:06 PM
Even correcting text descriptions? Well, well, well!

Glad to see this new person hard at work, though they had a pretty low bar to start with. :)

MachThreeSlug
03-23-2018, 06:49 PM
Knowing what we had before, yes, but telling that we need to wait at least 2 weeks for getting a correction on a multiplier, that could raise some concerns...

Well they did say it's happening with the next snapshot. You probably know the term "Snapshot" better as "Mega Update". I guess they figured that they were gonna make some big changes soon so they just lumped them all together with it.

Edit: By the way, there's a mega update for the game arriving at least 2 weeks from now.

wolf
03-23-2018, 09:34 PM
Well they did say it's happening with the next snapshot. You probably know the term "Snapshot" better as "Mega Update". I guess they figured that they were gonna make some big changes soon so they just lumped them all together with it.

Edit: By the way, there's a mega update for the game arriving at least 2 weeks from now.

oh it is nice i hope they don't break everything again

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 11:55 PM
is it just me or is nutaku.net down?

Drip
03-24-2018, 12:04 AM
Looks like it, getting bad gateways all the time. They aren't doing some twitch stream again, are they?

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 12:35 AM
Looks like it, getting bad gateways all the time. They aren't doing some twitch stream again, are they?

at least i know it's not me. well, let's hope for some good compensation then!

blobz
03-24-2018, 01:13 AM

Bosho is not exactly new :)

sniddy
03-24-2018, 04:43 AM

Dude - that they acknowledge the problem and have a fix date that is reasonable is miles better then were we were

Drip
03-24-2018, 06:18 AM
As for the current login problems:

Scheduled Maintenance End Time
March 24th at 10:00am EST
Supposedly, that's in about 45 minutes from now, so around 14:00 UTC.
Supposedly..

Corintis
03-24-2018, 06:26 AM
As for the current login problems:

Supposedly, that's in about 45 minutes from now, so around 14:00 UTC.
Supposedly..
Somehow, I'm able to login on the Google Chrome browser BEFORE the mentioned time, but not on Firefox. Weird.

AgentFakku
03-24-2018, 01:04 PM
Guess I go back to Chrome then

hypo
04-02-2018, 05:05 AM
From the game banner:

We wanted to give you a heads up that tomorrow (02.04.2018) at 07:00 AM UTC we will be entering maintenance. Expected maintenance time is a minimum of 8 hours, but we'll keep everyone updated on how that will be working out. Compensation will be given out after the maintenance or the next day!

I think they meant 03.04.2018.

kabosu
04-02-2018, 07:24 AM
8 hours?! That's so long
I'm guessing we're getting a huge update then

wolf
04-02-2018, 09:25 AM
i hope the next event is the one im thinking of :o

MachThreeSlug
04-02-2018, 10:38 AM
8 hours?! I thought the next Mega update was still another week away. Guess they were able to move the schedule ahead a bit then.

hypo
04-02-2018, 10:16 PM
HEY!

They already have disabled the whaleship missions!!

MachThreeSlug
04-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Maintenance starts in one hour. If you have things to do in the game now is the time to do it.

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 12:46 AM
I would be burning stamina on whaleship missions, but...

fghk0
04-03-2018, 04:09 AM
My 110,000 hot spring steamed buns...all donated to maintenance.....:cry:

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 09:04 AM
It has officially been 8 hours...

HakuYowane
04-03-2018, 09:23 AM
This maintenance has taken much more time than usual, should we expect something big going on in this update?

MachThreeSlug
04-03-2018, 10:11 AM
This maintenance has taken much more time than usual, should we expect something big going on in this update?

It's a snapshot/mega-update. They're very much adding brand new major features to the game. And if the past track records are anything to go by you can expect to see a lot bugs to show up for the next few weeks after it.

phob
04-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Looks like 3 to 4 more hours

:< still on maintenance how much left?
Boshomon 🤡 - Today at 11:48 AM
Campaign:
- new tabs (top pick, concept)
- reflowed item list with colored separator
- added stage whales
- additional items, flags on stage buttons
- reflowed the reprint section (now with banners), compacted all phase 1 and 2 missions in one stage/cover banner
- battle preloaders text (ex 7/53 loaded)
- added new trainability points to be collected at the end of the battle
Boshomon 🤡 - Today at 11:50 AM
- Main Event "A Confounding Easter Happening"
- Campaign Mission 23
- 2nd H-Scene for 2 characters
uests:
- new filters added
- some special quest (whale) will drop stamina 50% recovery item
i'll stop now

Boshomon 🤡 - Today at 11:56 AM
2 bloom
6 h scene

hypo
04-03-2018, 11:44 AM
- some special quest (whale) will drop stamina 50% recovery item

:love: \o/

phob
04-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Boshomon 🤡 - Today at 3:51 PM
30 min max :sunglasses:
Final checks

sniddy
04-03-2018, 03:25 PM
That was over 30 mins ago....

Drip
04-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Looks like we're going to miss out on the daily login bonus, blue dragons, and get a shortened event. :frown:

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Looks like we're going to miss out on the daily login bonus, blue dragons, and get a shortened event. :frown:

is the event time dependent like races and such?

phob
04-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Boshomon 🤡 - Today at 5:37 PM
10 min

wolf
04-03-2018, 04:51 PM
its up

MachThreeSlug
04-03-2018, 05:02 PM
Holy crap! They added Commander/Leader Medals and Rainbow Medals!

wolf
04-03-2018, 05:39 PM
it looks like we can evolve jewlery
not sure if it is only CQ jewlery

Taon
04-03-2018, 06:07 PM
It also looks like quest progression is now retained; no more having to redeem one step before doing the next!

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 06:25 PM
still haven't found the whole whale dropping 50% stam thingie

FriendlyFacez
04-03-2018, 06:45 PM
For whatever reason, I still can't access FKG; the screen just keeps freezing on me when I attempt to login.

Taon
04-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Ability training is here as well (you earn new currency from clearing maps):

antonn
04-03-2018, 07:36 PM
What are rainbow medals from? I'm guessing not getting a rainbow during a 10 pull or something along those lines.

starburst98
04-03-2018, 08:57 PM
click start and it says loading and the flower spins and that's it, it doesn't freeze it just never finishes. i have already cleared my cache.

hypo
04-03-2018, 09:50 PM
It also looks like quest progression is now retained; no more having to redeem one step before doing the next!

You mean I can finally use the gacha 2 times and gives 4 gifts in one go??

Nitty
04-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Until someone makes an event post.... race results should be: 20, 30, 10, 50, 10, 50, 20 for the first week. The second week: 30, 100, 10, 30, 20, 20, 100. The finals each week give great rewards for betting 300 total. Also race 3, 6, 9, and 12 should give a 50% stam item for a bet of 100.

I'm planning on just betting during the finals (6000, 30000 rewards) and the extra 100 race (20000), unless I have extras and want a 50% stam.

Taon
04-03-2018, 10:18 PM
You mean I can finally use the gacha 2 times and gives 4 gifts in one go??

Absolutely!

HakuYowane
04-03-2018, 10:21 PM

I don't get it , what do you mean with quest progession?

wolf
04-03-2018, 10:22 PM
humm i think it auto locks any new girls you get

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 10:27 PM
What do Commander Medals do?

Taon
04-03-2018, 10:31 PM
I don't get it , what do you mean with quest progession?

For example, the Daily Quest to give girls gifts, there are two quests: 1) give one gift followed by 2) give 3 gifts. Previously, if you just went ahead and gave out 4 gifts before turning in the first quest, you wouldn't get credit for the 3 other gifts for the second quest (you'd have to give out three more gifts). Now you can just give 4 gifts at once and get credit for both quests.

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Except it's broken. Giving three gifts will complete both quests; a single 10-pull of the gacha will complete the 5 & 10 pull quests; completing the first tier of any weekly will complete all tiers; etc.

Zandel
04-03-2018, 11:12 PM
still haven't found the whole whale dropping 50% stam thingie

I have got one of those from something... not sure where but it appeared in my giftbox.

Unregistered
04-04-2018, 12:35 AM
I got one from killing a raid boss. It was a normal seedy seed at level 40-something

fghk0
04-04-2018, 12:58 AM
I have got one of those from something... not sure where but it appeared in my giftbox.

Perhaps eliminate the number of BOSS.

Myrdin
04-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Except it's broken. Giving three gifts will complete both quests; a single 10-pull of the gacha will complete the 5 & 10 pull quests; completing the first tier of any weekly will complete all tiers; etc.

Wueheej a "pseudo" Quest Stacking rewards.

Srsly, this needs to be implemented ASAP. Its annoying the living shit out of me to go to quests click complete, then go back to which ever menu I was before, give gift/upgrade/pull gacha, go to quests, click complete, rinse and repeat xyz times.
So grateful DMM allows you to complete everything and then just collect the reward without the need to menu hop like a rabbit on cocaine :P

Unregistered
04-04-2018, 01:38 AM
The stamina nectar is from the gathering quest "A-hunting We Will Go! Part 1" not raid bosses.

fghk0
04-04-2018, 01:56 AM
The stamina nectar is from the gathering quest "A-hunting We Will Go! Part 1" not raid bosses.

Sorry~ Thank you for your information.:silly:

paraphin
04-04-2018, 02:15 AM

where can i find this quest?

and is it just me or are the blooming elxier and manyu quests bugged (get an error if i start them)?

Taon
04-04-2018, 02:58 AM

and is it just me or are the blooming elxier and manyu quests bugged (get an error if i start them)?

The new maps for elixirs and manyus don't work and FKG will crash if you try to run them. The older maps work fine.

Zandel
04-04-2018, 04:40 PM

I have had 2 stam nectar appear without running this mission at all. in fact the only thing I have done is run the event missions and hit raid bosses so they must drop elsewhere as well.

Myrdin
04-05-2018, 01:40 AM
Ok the pseudo quest reward stacking is not pseudo but an actual one.

Finally, no longer necessary to window how in between the menus, just do all the quests of that type at once and than just collect.
No more " go to gifts, give a gifts, hop to quests, complete, go to gifts, give 3, go to quests, complete" over and over again. Quality of life update that is much appreciated.
Now we need the "Collect all" button for the quests and life will be good :D

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 10:33 AM
That was rather fleeting, unfortunately. The quests seem to have returned to how they worked before.

hypo
04-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Ok the pseudo quest reward stacking is not pseudo but an actual one.

Finally, no longer necessary to window how in between the menus, just do all the quests of that type at once and than just collect.
No more " go to gifts, give a gifts, hop to quests, complete, go to gifts, give 3, go to quests, complete" over and over again. Quality of life update that is much appreciated.
Now we need the "Collect all" button for the quests and life will be good :D

Doesn't work for the "New Face" quest: I use 1free+2x10 on the gacha, and only the first quest in complete, I have to go a 3rd time to get the 2nd quest.

Myrdin
04-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Ahh fuck these guys... the removed the quest stacking. Super retarded fucking move, after I thought its been finally implemented, and did the quests just like I tend in DMM. Thus pretty much doing them at all, since they dont stack and as such it didnt recognize the quests as completed.
FU Nutaku.

Zandel
04-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Ahh fuck these guys... the removed the quest stacking. Super retarded fucking move, after I thought its been finally implemented, and did the quests just like I tend in DMM. Thus pretty much doing them at all, since they dont stack and as such it didnt recognize the quests as completed.
FU Nutaku.

The quest stacking was not working right tho. You should have needed 4 gifts to girls to get both quests but with the bug they implemented you only needed 3. Same with weekly quests, you only needed to complete 1 to complete them all for the week. That is a pretty big bug and I can see why they rolled that back for now. When they get it working right i'm sure it will be back.

fghk0
04-05-2018, 06:04 PM

I got one from the Swan Boat Race.

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 11:48 PM
The quest stacking was not working right tho. You should have needed 4 gifts to girls to get both quests but with the bug they implemented you only needed 3. Same with weekly quests, you only needed to complete 1 to complete them all for the week. That is a pretty big bug and I can see why they rolled that back for now. When they get it working right i'm sure it will be back.

Reverting it is ridiculous because it was just a number issue. They needed to change the second gift quest to require 4 instead of 3, for example. The "Urgent Mission" event daily was working fine before Thursday, now it's 1+2+3+4+6 runs.

Zandel
04-06-2018, 04:16 AM
Reverting it is ridiculous because it was just a number issue. They needed to change the second gift quest to require 4 instead of 3, for example. The "Urgent Mission" event daily was working fine before Thursday, now it's 1+2+3+4+6 runs.

Changing them would not have resolved the issue, how it was MEANT to work was that if you gave 2 gifts then redeemed Quest 1 the total count on gifts would go from 2 to 1 to account for that 1 gift required.

How it WAS working was that you would get 2/3 on the next counter because it was not subtracting the quests you had done.

Changing the numbers would require Quest 1 = 1 and Quest 2 = 4 which is fine for the gifts but they would then have to change the weeklies from 10 10 10 10 10 to 10 20 30 40 50 or so. Not impossible to be sure but it would be simpler just to solve the bug because that is only a few lines of code and not a near complete rewrite.

Myrdin
04-06-2018, 04:40 AM
Changing them would not have resolved the issue, how it was MEANT to work was that if you gave 2 gifts then redeemed Quest 1 the total count on gifts would go from 2 to 1 to account for that 1 gift required.

How it WAS working was that you would get 2/3 on the next counter because it was not subtracting the quests you had done.

Changing the numbers would require Quest 1 = 1 and Quest 2 = 4 which is fine for the gifts but they would then have to change the weeklies from 10 10 10 10 10 to 10 20 30 40 50 or so. Not impossible to be sure but it would be simpler just to solve the bug because that is only a few lines of code and not a near complete rewrite.

But who cares about the weeklies ?
You don't complete them all at once ever, to do a mass completion.

For Daily quests however this could be done with ease, and would be better than the old crappy system.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 04:50 AM

There's no subtraction on DMM. Your 1-4 gifts and 10-20-30-40-50 dailies examples are exactly how its supposed to work.

hypo
04-17-2018, 01:08 PM
Todays' maintenance update:
- Splendor Festival Event - Phase 1
- Character Story Quest - German Iris
- 2nd H-Scene - Soapwort, Clematis
- In the Search of the Blooming Elixir - Functionality repaired and title added

Anyone able to do the new Elixir mission? I get an Error when I try to start it.

kabosu
04-17-2018, 02:58 PM
Anyone able to do the new Elixir mission? I get an Error when I try to start it.
I'm getting an error too

paraphin
04-18-2018, 10:16 PM
I'm getting an error too

yepp, it's still broken.

hypo
04-18-2018, 10:20 PM
yepp, it's still broken.

Did it yesterday without problem (but I mentioned it in another post...)

Blossom Hills missions above 4-5 are gone too.

edit; sorry, I didn't see there awa another NEW Elixir Mission. I did the 80 Gold one yesterday, gonna try the rainbow now

edit 2: rainbow elixir mission is OK, but no drop...

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 02:11 AM
As you're used to, maintenance will be happening at 11:00 AM UTC today. New stuff:

- Step-Up Gacha Machine
- New CSQ
- Reissued Event 40
- 2nd Evolution for 2 characters

hypo
05-08-2018, 05:28 AM
From the Discord:

@everyone what's happening today at 11:00 AM UTC? Maintenance! What's getting released? - Voting Gacha - Whale Airship 10 - Main Event DMM 53 - Phase 2 - 2nd H-Scenes for 2 characters You'll also be able to enjoy all of FKG in fullscreen. 😄

A Time to Screw
05-10-2018, 06:29 AM
Rose Diana CSQ
Loquat Gacha

https://s6.postimg.cc/xici1a3sh/e28.jpg

phob
05-17-2018, 02:05 AM
NEW MESSAGES
May 17, 2018
Betwixt - Today at 2:57 AM
@everyone maintenance is happening today at 11:00 AM UTC. What's coming today:

- Reissued Event 41 - Phase 2
- Anemone Gacha
- 2nd Evolution for 3 characters (that is one more than 2)

KillStreak27
05-17-2018, 02:48 AM
NEW MESSAGES
May 17, 2018
Betwixt - Today at 2:57 AM
maintenance is happening today at 11:00 AM UTC. What's coming today:

- Reissued Event 41 - Phase 2
- Anemone Gacha
- 2nd Evolution for 3 characters (that is one more than 2)

Oh cool a bit of good news for today, still waiting new updates on increased gacha rates for 6*

MachThreeSlug
05-23-2018, 01:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/A34GU0a.png

For those of you that are wondering what just happened, well here's your answer.

MachThreeSlug
05-23-2018, 01:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Ykrb8YP.png

And that's that.

MachThreeSlug
05-24-2018, 04:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6PpBS1e.png

MachThreeSlug
05-29-2018, 06:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/RyOQ0Ni.png

KillStreak27
05-30-2018, 08:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RyOQ0Ni.png

Discord Channel for FKG is kinda ded lol

MachThreeSlug
05-31-2018, 01:32 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ZaHnbQt.png

A Time to Screw
05-31-2018, 03:24 AM
Oh boy... Agave...Again

Myrdin
05-31-2018, 07:37 AM
Oh boy... Agave...Again

Yeah they`re really pushing this one.... one would think they finally understood that they are asking to much for her.
Just make it a 5$ deal and see how wast majority of people jump on board, even if they never gonna actually use her.

*Shrug* Greed is a bad master leading to poor choices.

MachThreeSlug
05-31-2018, 07:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/YC2hxWS.png

A Time to Screw
05-31-2018, 09:57 AM
Yeah they`re really pushing this one.... one would think they finally understood that they are asking to much for her.
Just make it a 5$ deal and see how wast majority of people jump on board, even if they never gonna actually use her.

I just want the other Code girls already. Agave has been in like several deals.

Tomitain
05-31-2018, 05:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YC2hxWS.png

Finally, Mei's bloomed form is here. Now to wait for Fritters' bloomed form to be added.

durrem
05-31-2018, 05:43 PM
No one wants Agave. They need to do Nightmaher.

makinaz
06-01-2018, 01:38 PM
No one wants Agave. They need to do Nightmaher.

It's been said in the past there are issues getting code girls from DMM.
Considering Nightmaher is tied up as a promotional character for an entirely different game, it's safe to call we will never get her.
Give up your hopes on that one.

phob
06-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Betwixt - Today at 2:25 AM
@everyone hi there! Maintenance will be up today at 11:00 AM UTC. Here's what's coming today:

- Main Event DMM55 "Let the Lovely Flower Travel" - Phase 2
- 2nd Evolutions for 2 characters (both their names start with a P)
- Whale Airship 11x - Release 2
- Campaign Mission 26

kabosu
06-05-2018, 02:47 AM
Betwixt - Today at 2:25 AM
@everyone hi there! Maintenance will be up today at 11:00 AM UTC. Here's what's coming today:

- Main Event DMM55 "Let the Lovely Flower Travel" - Phase 2
- 2nd Evolutions for 2 characters (both their names start with a P)
- Whale Airship 11x - Release 2
- Campaign Mission 26
Crying over Madonna being confirmed to not be bloomed

I went through the list of characters and the list of characters who start with P and have a bloom on DMM are
Pumpkin, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Purslane (if i'm not forgetting anyone)
I'm guessing we're getting Pumpkin and Pineapple

Largepotato
06-05-2018, 05:40 AM
I have only have Peach, Primrose, & Pine Tree of girls starting with P.

MachThreeSlug
06-05-2018, 07:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/NPzGEHX.png

Looks like we've got a mega update happening at some point in the near future.

kabosu
06-05-2018, 07:24 AM
I was completely wrong on my guessing!
Forgot about Pine Tree and don't think Pentas has bloomable art in DMM unless she got bloom art and I didn't know

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 07:30 AM
I was completely wrong on my guessing!
Forgot about Pine Tree and don't think Pentas has bloomable art in DMM unless she got bloom art and I didn't know

Guess that means Nutaku's next snapshot won't be until late next year at the earliest.

MachThreeSlug
06-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Guess that means Nutaku's next snapshot won't be until late next year at the earliest.

This could also mean that the Bloomed artwork for Pentas is coming out on DMM soon.

kabosu
06-05-2018, 08:33 AM
This could also mean that the Bloomed artwork for Pentas is coming out on DMM soon.
Maybe in 2 weeks who knows
I hope the next mega update gives us more blooms
Either give us a big update with bloom stats or actually give us characters with bloom art

hypo
06-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Yay, Pine Tree, another girl to add to my "not enough petals" list..

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Huh, got some lowered prices on Life Gem petals.

hypo
06-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Indeed, 75 LC is cheap, too bad it's only 1 petal per period.

FriendlyFacez
06-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Have they added Anemone’s bloom art yet?

MachThreeSlug
06-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Have they added Anemone’s bloom art yet?

Nope, but DMM just recently added the bloom art for Anemone (Miko) so if you're playing the game over there you have that to look forward to.

kabosu
06-06-2018, 03:18 AM
wow we only can get 1 petal cheaper how stingy
They couldn't even let us get 2 for 75

MachThreeSlug
06-07-2018, 01:48 AM
https://i.imgur.com/IW8jHbD.png

kabosu
06-07-2018, 07:10 AM
Camellia and Bipina Cosmos blooms
Now I need to save up for petals even more orz

They both have their art too
It really looks like it's just a grab bag for choosing who gets bloom art and who doesn't
We still have at least 5 girls who don't have their bloom art

phob
06-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Betwixt - Today at 3:27 AM
@everyone maintenance is happening today at 11:00 AM UTC. Coming today:

- Main Event DMM 56 "The Taste of Brilliant Gold" Phase 1
- 2nd Evolution for 2 characters

Spoilers for Evolutions in #general

(Convalaria and Lavender)

MachThreeSlug
06-12-2018, 03:05 AM
Run for the hills! The yanderes are getting stronger!

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 06:02 AM
Quick question: How long are maintenances for FKG usually? x:

makinaz
06-12-2018, 06:37 AM
Quick question: How long are maintenances for FKG usually? x:

Probably 2 hours on average. Could be longer, could be less.

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 06:41 AM
Probably 2 hours on average. Could be longer, could be less.

Ok, thanks for the answer.

MachThreeSlug
06-12-2018, 07:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/en15HvM.png

phob
06-14-2018, 01:29 AM
Betwixt - Today at 2:28 AM
@everyone what's up? Maintenance is coming today at 11:00 AM UTC. Here's what's coming:

- Reissued Event 43 - Phase 2
- 2nd Evolutions for 2 characters
- Soapwort (Step-Up) Gacha

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 03:14 AM
Maintenance started two hours early...

Taon
06-14-2018, 06:01 AM
Scotchbroom is one of the units that can be bloomed today.

MachThreeSlug
06-14-2018, 07:09 AM
https://i.imgur.com/KeD7kAC.png

kabosu
06-14-2018, 08:30 AM
I'm really happy we're getting more blooms but what are we suppose to do with them if we can't get petals
I have 17 bloomable girls now

Taon
06-14-2018, 09:10 AM
I'm really happy we're getting more blooms but what are we suppose to do with them if we can't get petals
I have 17 bloomable girls now

Farm the Clean Sweep Operation missions and do the 80 stam Secret Garden quests:

You'll get about 4 LC for each clear of the "extreme" mission, 40 Honor Medals, and a chance for the Secret Garden (guaranteed 10 LCs). You can trade in 240 Honor Medals for 10 LCs (up to 10 times). So 6 runs will net a minimum of 24 LCs (34 if you can cash in medals) and a maximum of 94 LCs (if you somehow manage to get a Secret Garden each time which is -really- unlikely).

phob
06-14-2018, 06:43 PM
We want comps!

@everyone some things to mention

1- The game is not working for most of the players, we are aware that it's stuck on the loading screen. Let's avoid flooding #issue_reports and other main channels with this topic. There is not much we can do about it besides keep trying, office hours for the FKG Team will start soon and then we will have a proper answer.

2- If you are still able to play, avoid refreshing the game or you will face the same fate.

3- We are NOT having a Pero Pero Seduction crossover. The pop-up appearing in the .net platform is just an advertisement.