PDA

View Full Version : 01.12.2017 Ticket Gacha

Corintis
01-12-2017, 07:50 AM
So how's everyone's luck been so far?

Two new ones on my main and absolutely nothing on my alt over here.

nikonana
01-12-2017, 07:59 AM
11 rolls gave Strawberry Candle (3 extra solar node + 10% crystal drop) and ticket gave Rose (counter + start with 20% gauge). RNG wise, it's a good roll for me but I wish I pulled newer gacha girls, like summer/bride ones.

Corintis
01-12-2017, 08:11 AM
11 rolls gave Strawberry Candle (3 extra solar node + 10% crystal drop) and ticket gave Rose (counter + start with 20% gauge). RNG wise, it's a good roll for me but I wish I pulled newer gacha girls, like summer/bride ones.
Mmm. As for me, I've been gunning for Anthuriam for the longest time, so I'm pretty dam happy with my main's pull. Really, the only thing that coulda made it better was if I pulled Lycoris out of the initial 11-Draw :p

What's great about this gacha is that it's one of the ones that doesn't expire after one use (which most are, thankfully), so my alt account has another chance to pull something good next week :rolleyes:. After that, it's back to waiting another half year for the Texas Ranger.........

- - - Updated - - -

Actually.........wherefore art thou, Waterlily!? :(

nazrin992
01-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Waterlily must have other Goshujin-sama now;)

I am in dilemma. While I do want the Ticket Gacha, if I draw now, I will no longer have enough FG for Fatsia Gacha or Lily Valley Tree Gacha.

At first I want Pitahaya but after a few YOLOs got me with 3*s(even do silver normal draw beforehand), I decide to leave for another time if RNG permits. Plus classy Nutaku TL ruin in for me:(

paraphin
01-12-2017, 08:50 AM
is there any chance of a 6* with the ticket?

nazrin992
01-12-2017, 08:53 AM
is there any chance of a 6* with the ticket?
No since there's no mention of 6* anywhere. Bonci ticket was a special deal and it did mentioned her.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 09:25 AM
My 11 draw was two silvers and the rest bronzes. That's the second time in a row now, had the same last time I drew. My ticket gave me Apple of Sodom which I didn't want. I also already had too many purples. So I'm not happy right now.

paraphin
01-12-2017, 09:46 AM
No since there's no mention of 6* anywhere. Bonci ticket was a special deal and it did mentioned her.

then i will keep my FG. i dont need any more gold.
thx.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 10:20 AM
"i dont need any more gold"

Ehhh... funny how you will actually pass up on this, unless you already have like >30 gacha golds with 3-4 maxed slots each and have no need for dupes. It's not like you'll have better options here if you're f2p. This is already the best gacha they can offer with the use of free gems and it very rarely comes around. Except for the ticket gacha with 20% ticket chance of a bride Oncidium (but no other 6 stars) in November, the last true 5 star ticket gacha was over 3 months ago. Don't keep your hopes up on something similar to that bride Oncidium gacha for a long time.

If you want 6 stars and unless you have the luck of the devil, then you'll have to likely prepare your wallet for one.

maotd
01-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Someone can post the pool of the gold ticket? Is there any of the newest girls in it or it is the same pool than ever with only pre-Calla girls?

Wutan
01-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Someone can post the pool of the gold ticket? Is there any of the newest girls in it or it is the same pool than ever with only pre-Calla girls?

If that's the case it would be no surprise that a lot of people always pulling Strawberry Candles, Roses, Bipinnas, Gerberas, German Iris etc.

I can't roll this Gacha (no gems) but i would also like to know how large the pool actually is. I don't know where we could find a info about this though...

Zerana
01-12-2017, 10:52 AM
I had some flower gems saved up for this gotcha so I pulled 3 times. I'm pretty happy with getting some new girls.

Gotcha Pulls:

Ticket Pulls:

skasio
01-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Did 11 roll twice, bronze and silver only. From tickets I got Oncidium and Camellia Bride - both new. Could be worse.

Aidoru
01-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Just 4 and 5 stars so not gonna bother. If it was a choose your own 5 star, then maybe. Don't particularly care for any of the current units anyways, already got who I want.

maotd
01-12-2017, 11:00 AM
If that's the case it would be no surprise that a lot of people always pulling Strawberry Candles, Roses, Bipinnas, Gerberas, German Iris etc.

I can't roll this Gacha (no gems) but i would also like to know how large the pool actually is. I don't know where we could find a info about this though...

Well, I think the only one way to know about it is rolling the gacha, got the ticket and look the pool from the ticket gacha tab. Or at least someone planing to roll the gacha anyway, should take a screenshot of the pool and post it here. But I don't really want to use 50 FG for a ticket without the girls I need. I prefer using them for the current priority gacha for Suzuki.

smr
01-12-2017, 11:07 AM
from experience I know how rigged the 5 star Guaranteed Gacha Machine is so im not bothering with this one haha

Zenithale
01-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Since that's a random 5*, I am not too sad for not having enough FG to roll a 10+1+Gold. I keep my FG for a next time.

Myrdin
01-12-2017, 11:39 AM
2x 50 gem pulls. First gave me Peach and Bride Camelia. Both new. good

Second gave me super ultra bullshit not worth mentioning. Horrible

Pulled the tickets
Dupe...
Peach and Bride Camelia

Da hell ?! :D Thats so weird I am not even angry, more like startled. A bug maybe ? I mean what are the odds.

fate
01-12-2017, 11:45 AM

Pulled the tickets
Dupe...
Peach and Bride Camelia

Da hell ?! :D Thats so weird I am not even angry, more like startled. A bug maybe ? I mean what are the odds.

The 2 love you lol

Santiago Rosa
01-12-2017, 11:57 AM

Pulled the tickets
Dupe...
Peach and Bride Camelia

Well, Having a 2 sloted and a lvl 2 skill Peach is really nice. Same goes with Camellia (Bride I know). Way better than having a rose dupe or something like that.

smr
01-12-2017, 12:03 PM
its actually better to have more inventory slots for regular Camellia instead, and Peach isnt good at all.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Is oxalia any good?

IvanLedah21
01-12-2017, 12:14 PM
its actually better to have more inventory slots for regular Camellia instead, and Peach isnt good at all.

Hit All probably better than Life Drain in most cases, sure. Definitely would rather have the Squad defense over extra attack against bosses only. First ability is toss-up (neither buffs whole squad, so matter of bigger boost against more girls boosted)

Is oxalia any good?

15% to 3 girls for both attack and defense, single target skill. Meh, there are better, there are worse.

Raine
01-12-2017, 12:31 PM

Pulled the tickets
Dupe...
Peach and Bride Camelia

AHAHA and here I thought pulling 2 Cymbidiums myself (new + dupe) back then from crossover tickets was the oddest shit that could happen with rolling tickets.

What are the odds, brotha? :D

Wutan
01-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Is oxalia any good?

She has got a Bloomed Form with 1,2 Skill Activation though. If you can wait a long time she will be viable...

Atm. she is mediocre.

sniddy
01-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Just done a 50 pull but really wanted the xmas girls so...oh well

And I've got to the point dupes are great!

aran
01-12-2017, 12:59 PM
So I tried the pull and got 4 silvers and 6 bronzes, meh.

Before I pulled the ticket I went ahead and got screens of the gold pool for those curious. Pulled an Oncidium which was another slice girl I didn't want so overall this pull was pretty bad.

smr
01-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Camellia not only has better abilities than her bride form but she also has bloom. Cactus' isnt good either, and Oncidium is the only good one

they need to discontinue these Get a Random 5 Star Knight gacha deals, its gotten to the point where it just pisses off everyone

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 01:25 PM
they need to discontinue these Get a Random 5 Star Knight gacha deals, its gotten to the point where it just pisses off everyone

You are not everyone.

Wutan
01-12-2017, 01:35 PM
It's a matter of luck again.

Some people get the Girls they wanted. For others the tickets feel rigged cause they get the same Dupes over and over and over again (and i don't mean the Dupes you want to pull)

For new Players definetely good to build a Gold Harem. For F2P somewhat good. If you search for specific Girls scratch this type of Gacha.

smr
01-12-2017, 01:41 PM
do a few 10+1 pulls and you'll see. Everyone is also not only the players but the game staff in charge of this version. <br />
<br />
<br />
im also beginning to see why DMM started including gold and rainbow...

Myrdin
01-12-2017, 01:43 PM
AHAHA and here I thought pulling 2 Cymbidiums myself (new + dupe) back then from crossover tickets was the oddest shit that could happen with rolling tickets.

Too bad I didnt take a SShot, I mean really bro, what are the odds of me pulling two new golds in the gacha, and those exact two same girls from the tickets.

I think its a bug, if it was one girl then there is slight probability but both of them ? Not likely.
But hey I dont mind, Its not like I am ever gonna use Bride Camelia for other than Whaleship maybe, but then again I do love my normal Camelia, so its nice to get the "bride dress" for her :)
As for Peach - I never really cared for her, but hey she is new and thats something.

Having both of them on 2 item slots straight of the bat, thanks to the dupe drop, not the worst. I would like to get some other - new - girls from the tickets, but meh, I didnt expect much after my DMM pull and I still got something, so not bad.

What annoys me more, is that I saved up those gems since like what... 2-3 months ? And the second roll was all bronze-silver bull*hit.

maotd
01-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the pool aran. Kale and Justicia are here... maybe I will be tempted by this insted of Suzuki waifu...

and Peach isnt good at all.
+15% power for whole squad, good stats and a not so bad skill... she is not a poor girl. Better than a lot of others. It's pretty decent for a 5* girl.

Mattress
01-12-2017, 01:58 PM
I got Sarcandra, I can't complain :o

Volarmis
01-12-2017, 02:10 PM
This pull was a bit of a mixed bag for me.

Basically out of the types I have the number of Hit type girls is the smallest (already evolved every single one of them), I was hoping for some blue in the pulls.

My first 10+1 pull granted me Cactace Bride. I can't say I'm a fan of her abilities and I don't have her normal form, but she is a 5* Hit-type with a cute character, so I'm counting that as a plus.
The ticket for this pull gave me Scarlet Tulip (dupe). She's one of the knights I'm not using, but maybe if she gets life steal added to her special attack like in DMM, she may be worth considering.
By the way, is the "boosted attack on raid boss battles" ability useful for anything?

My second 10+1 pull resulted only in Bronze and Silver knights. I did get the last 4* I didn't have, Dandelion, who is also a Hit-type. Luck in bad luck I guess.
The ticket for this pull gave me Cymbidium. Once again, a Hit-type. From what I've seen she's quite popular, so she'll probably make her way into the team.

To sum up, 3 new Hit-types when I've run out of those to evolve. On the downside, still no Rainbows, but I guess this pull wasn't bad.

maotd
01-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Scarlet Tulip is really nice against raid bosses. Teamed with girl with similar abilities (Cyrtanthus for example), you can achieve indecent amount of damages. Even she is useless in missions, I use mine in my one and only team for raid boss and she a really nice job for a lvl 24 evolved girl. It's also really funny to get a Kerria with more than +100% damage boost doing a 38k damage healing skill. And anyway, it's always better than +1 canon node target.

I'm not sure but I think I've heard of really powerful raid bosses in the future. Not sure if it's true or not but if it is, boost like that will be useful.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Leucocoryne and Lily Rubellum from the tickets. Two positives; first, they're not Gerbera, thank fuck. Second, they're new. But really, that's just a minor bonus in comparison to the first one.

And holy shit, I actually drew a 5* from the second 10+1 draw (Cactace Bride). That is the one and only 5* I've drawn after 5x 10+1 draws, for a sub-2% rate. The listed 6% chance is a damn lie.

AgentFakku
01-12-2017, 03:49 PM

Is it dis wut u looking for

Volarmis
01-12-2017, 04:02 PM
A bit off-topic, but I just got a strong hint to stop doing 10+1 pulls.
I had 20 FG leftover, so I decided to YOLO a few times on the priority gatcha.
Those 4 pulls gave me 2 new gold units: Peach (yup, another Hit type) and Cherry Sage. :P

fate
01-12-2017, 04:21 PM
A bit off-topic, but I just got a strong hint to stop doing 10+1 pulls.
I had 20 FG leftover, so I decided to YOLO a few times on the priority gatcha.
Those 4 pulls gave me 2 new gold units: Peach (yup, another Hit type) and Cherry Sage. :P

legend says that single pull has higher chance for 5/6* but no one can confirm that

MachThreeSlug
01-12-2017, 04:23 PM
I did a 10+1 pull and ended up getting 10 bronzes and a silver.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The ticket gave me Nandina though which was nice because I didn't have her yet but that 10+1 pull still pisses me off...

maotd
01-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Is it dis wut u looking for

I was talking about the pool of the ticket himself (aka only the 100% gold pool), not the 10+1 pool from the ticket gacha ;)
For some reasons, the previous tickets was locked on a pre-Calla pool which means no Dhalia, no Justicia and now no Kale or other good girls. In other words, uninteresting at all for me. But it seems it's not the cas this time. They fixed it with a deadline-ticket.

Eab1990
01-12-2017, 05:10 PM
After getting nothing but bronzes with the Nutaku gold rolls these past two rotations (maybe one silver last rotation, but that's it), I decided to do a yolo single roll on this. If nothing else, I was hoping to get Canola or Di Yu from the ticket to hopefully max out their skills.

I got neither of those from the silver ticket, but surprise surprise, the actual roll itself was Gardenia, a new gold.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 05:32 PM
I was talking about the pool of the ticket himself (aka only the 100% gold pool), not the 10+1 pool from the ticket gacha ;)
For some reasons, the previous tickets was locked on a pre-Calla pool which means no Dhalia, no Justicia and now no Kale or other good girls. In other words, uninteresting at all for me. But it seems it's not the cas this time. They fixed it with a deadline-ticket.

i got kale and lantana from the tickets pretty sure it has all the golds available to this date in it minus the current event of course

JSmith12
01-12-2017, 05:50 PM
This was the event I was waiting for. I saved over 100 gems for this. And for my patience and work? Naught but bronze and silver... This has to be the most ridiculous and uncalled for pull I have ever done and it's safe to say that I feel a bit cheated. Well..., I have 29 gems still.. Another 71 to go!

The only good thing to come out of this is me finally getting Orchid (Oncidium) and getting Violet, luckily two units I didn't already have.

fromelette
01-12-2017, 06:26 PM
8 Bronze and 3 Silver from the roll and Japanese Iris from the ticket which is a new girl. "Meh" is what best defines this.

I'll wait a day or two before I try it again.

MonarchVV
01-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Decided to roll the 10+1 gacha once since I'm still lacking the 5*s to fill the team, so it doesn't hurt to have a guaranteed one at the very least.

I ended up rolling Gerbera, Peach, and Epidendrum, with Poinsetta as my free one.

No rainbows, but dang I wasn't expecting to hit this many new cards.

VortexMagus
01-12-2017, 08:51 PM
This was the event I was waiting for. I saved over 100 gems for this. And for my patience and work? Naught but bronze and silver... This has to be the most ridiculous and uncalled for pull I have ever done and it's safe to say that I feel a bit cheated. Well..., I have 29 gems still.. Another 71 to go!

The only good thing to come out of this is me finally getting Orchid (Oncidium) and getting Violet, luckily two units I didn't already have.

Just think about how horrifying those rolls would have been if you didn't save all this time for the guaranteed five star gacha, lol. 100 gems and zero golds.

wolf
01-12-2017, 09:15 PM
i would try this ticket gacha but i dont have enough FG to do a 10+1 pull so i won't :/

AgentFakku
01-12-2017, 10:05 PM
I have around 30 FG, so Im poor rite now

Actually exhausted all my presents :V

Santiago Rosa
01-12-2017, 10:36 PM
I have around 30 FG, so Im poor rite now

Actually exhausted all my presents :V

I´m on the same page, afortunately I´m on my 4th week login bonus so 1 FG everyday. At the same Í´ve been farming the 80 stamina present map like crazy, getting 100% afection on any FKG (including 2 stars). I hope to get 50 FG before this gacha ends.

Unregistered
01-12-2017, 11:20 PM
any idea if there are any better gacha coming up soon or not? I've got close to 50 FG right now and I don't want to blow it on this one if the next one is supposed to be good :(

Volarmis
01-13-2017, 01:08 AM
I´m on the same page, afortunately I´m on my 4th week login bonus so 1 FG everyday. At the same Í´ve been farming the 80 stamina present map like crazy, getting 100% afection on any FKG (including 2 stars). I hope to get 50 FG before this gacha ends.

I remember doing that as well, once I found out such things as ticket gatchas exist :D (I have so many presents leftover now that I could potentially max out a new girl once I get one, though I prefer doing that step by step).
Unluckily, that was two days after I spent 50 gems on a premium gatcha which gave me exactly nothing interesting.
The strategy I went for after that is saving all my gems for 10+1 ticket pulls, which might change now that I actually got two golds out of 4 yolo priority pulls.

A word of advice - in about 4 days we should have the second stage of our current main event, which may possibly net you about 7 FGs if you get all the medals. The gatcha will still be up by then.

Santiago Rosa
01-13-2017, 01:22 AM
That would be godly, eventhough I´m only lvl 63 I already can beat the ultimate map, so if everything goes well I´ll get 16 GF, more than enought to get a 10+1 Crossing fingers...

AgentFakku
01-13-2017, 01:54 AM
36 FG gathered - shit been running present runs

Skulkraken
01-13-2017, 03:59 AM

Here's the pool for the 5* ticket:

maotd
01-13-2017, 04:05 AM
Someone already posted it some pages ago but thanks again :D

Maybe it will be a good idea to postit in the 1st post of the thread if someone can do this.

Drip
01-13-2017, 04:12 AM
Bronze/silver from the 11-draw. Buuuhuhhht got Justica from the ticket.

Skulkraken
01-13-2017, 04:12 AM
Oh, didn't notice. XD

Put in 200 FGs that I've been saving since launch:

https://puu.sh/tkOCM/38579f17af.png
https://puu.sh/tkOV6/919c092ec1.png
https://puu.sh/tkPeT/bb8e7bf29f.png
https://puu.sh/tkPgO/5c36ae130c.png
https://puu.sh/tkPle/7fd54ca5d3.png

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I managed to get. :D

maotd
01-13-2017, 04:16 AM
The 10+1 rolls are a bit crappy but the ticket roll is really nice just because Justicia.

Santiago Rosa
01-13-2017, 09:29 AM
It feels weird that no one has rolled a really good pull... Or it´s just me?

Zenithale
01-13-2017, 10:48 AM

Strange, because exactly the same happened to me as well, and several times:
Cherry Sage + dupe
Cymbidium + dupe
Setaria + dupe
Peach + dupe, but for the 2 last I am not sure (I don't remember very well).

maotd
01-15-2017, 01:22 PM
Same here. For the crossover ticket I got new Japanese Iris and dupe Japanese Iris. I thought I was just unlucky but maybe it's not me afterall...

- - - Updated - - -

Time for ticket gacha.
Well... never mind. It's ticket gacha. main dishes will come next. Time to use that ticket.
(obviously I DON'T get skill level up on dupe Cepha. Twice with the previous one from normal Gacha. On lvl 60 Cepha).

Yeah! One of the girls I wanted the less... I'm sooooooo happy... I even prefered a dupe of another better girl.
Take your salty salt and give me back my tears and FG Nutaku :'(

(well... in fact it could be worst. At least I get something to replace Gerbera in Solar Blast team).

AgentFakku
01-15-2017, 03:19 PM
40 Flower Gems rite now - just 10 moar

@maotd Congrats!

Santiago Rosa
01-15-2017, 05:48 PM
I´m 40 also, but the draws till now are awful. I even considered this gacha tricked somehow. Don´t know if I´ll save my FG´s for other gacha.

ZeroZet
01-18-2017, 09:50 AM
This ticket gacha was very generous to me. Bride Camellia, Snapdragon, Dahlia, Scarlet Tulip... Granted, it is across two pulls, but still very good. Tickets themselves gave me dupe Orchid and Kale.
...That's... quite a number of new golds to raise :cool:

AgentFakku
01-18-2017, 03:32 PM
@ 47 Flower Gems

Had to do 3 H scenes: Kikyo/Marigold (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/156052459710) and Mei Plumblossom LOL thought Mei Plumblossom (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/156052641755) was stacked but no, she's actually small in dat area :V

Spin dat wheel (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/156053164035/11-ticket-gacha-meet-gardenia-110th-flower-knight)

Enter Ticket, pray to RNG Goddess 4 a new waifu

I get Gardenia! Yeah! oh she's my 110th waifu in my harem army muhahhaha

Should I go get the Silver ticket to complete my 4 star collection?

Edit:

forgot to check my waifu Gardenia on da wiki

... cannon ability oh no, she's like dat last waifu I pulled from last Gacha http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2790-merry-christmas-5-star-gacha-ticket-plus-thread-9.html#post56529

Wut irony is dis? LOL

Raine
01-18-2017, 03:40 PM
It's only good for those starting out if they need quick units but don't have enough gems to do a 10+1 for the gold ticket. Better save that 5 FG for another good gacha.

You'll eventually round up your silver collection with enough normal gacha rolls. I only got the most useful silver which is Lilac (which you also don't have on your collection) from the normal gacha when I couldn't even get her from my 10+1s before that.