PDA

View Full Version : How do you get all those rainbow girls?

theloststar
01-13-2017, 12:57 AM
Just the other day I saw someone with a whole team of them, and it looks like every time the screen to pick an ally comes up half of them have 6* girls of their own. I've gotten to the 40s and the closest I've come to getting one is staring longingly at the limited gacha. The Nutaku gold cost for them is ridiculous, and I can't help but think that I'll eventually reach the point that the only ways to get more flower gems are the login bonuses and hoping for a result from gathering.

Is it easier to get them on dmm or something? Are other people using some exploit or trick I don't know about? I'm starting to obsess over this game.

I don't even want them because they're stronger. I just want them for the sake of having them.

nazrin992
01-13-2017, 01:19 AM
By whaling.

Darsel
01-13-2017, 02:37 AM
I don't even want them because they're stronger. I just want them for the sake of having them.

I suggest you drop that mindset unless you're a "whale" who has more money than common sense. The only way you're going to 'collect them all' is by spending obscene amounts of money.

With that said, there have been several good chances/promotions to obtain rainbows over the past couple months - so anyone who has been playing for a length of time should have a couple by now.

As for spending money, I'd suggest taking a comparative approach - have you gotten enough enjoyment out of the game, relate to other forms of entertainment that you actually pay for? If so, figure out how much that is worth and wait for a good/guaranteed deal to invest in your future entertainment with. (Don't 'gamble' with your money unless you're prepared to 'throw it away'.)

As for flower gems, Events are a good source of them for fully clearing each mission. I personally find hording affection items and maxing knights out when needed is a good emergency reserve as well. (Having a large stash of affection items is going to be useful when Blooming Forms get added as well.)

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 04:05 AM
I currently have three 6*s on my main.

After I started the game late november, I quickly realized it would be near impossible to get 6*s, so I gave up that account, created a bunch of multis, and rolled the free starter flower gems until I got a 6*.

so that was my first 6*. The second came from the christmas ticket that had a 50/50 chance for getting a 6*.

Finally, did my 4th or 5th 10+1 YOLO pull (got all 3-4* the first try and only a single 5* the other tries) just this tuesday, before I found out that there would be a guaranteed 5* gacha coming up. Would've kicked myself in the behind if I didn't get anything good, but luckily I got my 3rd 6*.

So that's how I got three 6*s.

Drip
01-13-2017, 04:27 AM
Todays anniversary deal for example isn't too bad. It's a 10+1 roll and then a pick-your-rainbow from a selection of Sakura, Black Baccara, Cactace, Mei or Alpinia for 3,000 Nutaku gold.
F2P players can seriously totally forget about ever obtaining all rainbows (on avarage, you'll get one once every 18 10+1 pulls), and this is about as cheap as Nutaku puts them on offer. The usual price is 6,000 NGold.

Wutan
01-13-2017, 04:40 AM
Todays anniversary deal for example isn't too bad. It's a 10+1 roll and then a pick-your-rainbow from a selection of Sakura, Black Baccara, Cactace, Mei or Alpinia for 3,000 Nutaku gold.
F2P players can seriously totally forget about ever obtaining all rainbows (on avarage, you'll get one once every 18 10+1 pulls), and this is about as cheap as Nutaku puts them on offer. The usual price is 6,000 NGold.

Yeah this deal is really good. I didn't want to whale on Nutaku anymore but i have 12000 Nutaku Gold stored anyway (since 2 months). I already have collected 3/5 from the available Girls.

Cactace is broken after she gets her Bloomed Form and Mei also has a Bloomed Form. Hmm i consider doing it.

Myrdin
01-13-2017, 04:44 AM
Huge amount of people here dished out a solid cash for their 6*
With the exception of few lucky bastards (unnamed) who murder children in their beds and offer their souls to the great Chaos gods to pull those 6es, the rest of us had to hand out our hard earned dosh if they wanted their Six star waifu. Myself Included.

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 04:45 AM
Well, I am f2p. But anyway, to add on, I do think that there is a highly disproportionate amount of 6*s when you look at helper lists. I doubt that most players spend money to buy 6*s.

I think it's more likely that the system favors putting people with 6*s on helper lists, so that players see that everyone else has a 6*, so they get more tempted to get one themselves.

Drip
01-13-2017, 05:03 AM
Well, I am f2p. But anyway, to add on, I do think that there is a highly disproportionate amount of 6*s when you look at helper lists. I doubt that most players spend money to buy 6*s.

I think it's more likely that the system favors putting people with 6*s on helper lists, so that players see that everyone else has a 6*, so they get more tempted to get one themselves.
Very possible, and wouldn't put that beyond Nutaku, lol. The actual allies on your helper list are sorted by recent activity though, but the randoms? Yes, it's very possible they purposely throw in a couple of rainbow squads to give you a desire to "Keep up with the Joneses (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keeping_up_with_the_Joneses)".

noheart09
01-13-2017, 05:12 AM
i was like you ta the begining:i was captured by all those animations,flashy attacks and all but after considering the prices for them,i had to think really hard over this matter.
so here is a tip for you: dont rush it,always be smart and patient for the right deal to come,dont waste money and try to ask everyone's opinion here.
when a new gatcha deal is out,you will find a thread here(i think) about it and there you can ask and then decide.

IvanLedah21
01-13-2017, 07:09 AM

Possibly, but also think anyone who pulls a 6* (bought or rolled) is going to put it in helper squad automatically. That said, to get a full team, you need:
1) Ungodly luck
2) Ungodly spending
3) Invest in Guaranteed 6* deals 5+ times (like me)
4) Some combination of the above

Eab1990
01-13-2017, 07:17 AM
Of the 10 rainbows I have (not counting Sakura dupes), only two of them are from rolling FGs. And I've rolled a lot (though not several hundred dollars' worth in a week like some people).

You really do need some crazy luck if you don't invest in the guaranteed deals.

VortexMagus
01-13-2017, 02:45 PM
You don't need 6stars to do any of the content in the game right now, they're mostly just for looks. 5star teams can complete everything and after playing for a few months I have enough fivestars to fill every team (but still need to level half of them, rip).

I got my only 6star by cashing on the black friday deal. If you want 6-stars any other way you'll have to, on average, drop 900 flower gems per 6star on 10+1 pulls. While I'm certain people have done that, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

sniddy
01-13-2017, 03:03 PM
....got 4 in lucky rolls...yep more I look at it I'm that darn lucky...

Got one on Black Friday - will almost certainly get Mia in this pull...yeh I'm gonna have a squad +1 wow, it's that or Alp for speed team

Alps the better pick stat and ability

Anyone know what Mei gets when/if we get bloomed

kringley
01-13-2017, 03:14 PM
It's listed in the other thread (edited), but Mei gets affection based up to 1.2x battle skill rate for the squad when bloomed, along with a slight increase in squad attack (from 15% to 18%) and a boost to critical rate - this is what's listed on the Wikia.

sniddy
01-14-2017, 01:34 AM
Cheers Kringly - yeh looking at it - it has to be Alpinia, she fits at ever level better into how my teams run

Discoceris
01-14-2017, 02:14 PM

No ... the Black Friday deal was where 90% of F2P players thought that $5 was a really good deal for a 6★ and this included myself. I would never consider spending $30 for a browser game (unless it's a really good one, but let's face it, none of DMM games are considered in that league), but $5 was an easy sell for me, and I thought of it mostly as helping Nutaku defer server costs.

AgentFakku
01-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Thru luck or $

The only rainbow unit that I got from pure flower gems was Flowering Peach. Sakura and Kerria I bought - can't remember how much Sakura was (hoping it wasn't 50 bucks) but Kerria was $10 for the Black Fri deal which was the best deal

fate
01-14-2017, 03:52 PM
The first day playing the game, I got the 6* girl from the first pull yolo and guess what, she's the one appear in the ad on nhentai that had lured me playing this game. I think I wouldn't playing a web game for so long if that didn't happen

Unregistered
01-22-2017, 11:33 AM
Without whaling, the next best thing is multiple accounts. Whether you make new accounts over and over again until you roll one and then keep the account or make a couple of new accounts and stick with them, it pushes the odds more in your favor. I've been playing on my (now lvl 133) main account since day one and it still has zero 6*s. My two alt accounts (lvls 104, 105) have four and three 6*s, respectively. It's almost perverse at this point and I never expect to see a 6* make it to my main account.

maotd
01-22-2017, 12:01 PM
For me the best thing is: don't expect any rainbow. Never wait and pray for a rainbow when you roll the gacha. In that case, when you will get one, it will be like an unexpected gift from the heavens. But I admit, it's a bit harder if you have rainbow waifu.

AgentFakku
01-23-2017, 11:12 PM
Without whaling, the next best thing is multiple accounts. Whether you make new accounts over and over again until you roll one and then keep the account or make a couple of new accounts and stick with them, it pushes the odds more in your favor. I've been playing on my (now lvl 133) main account since day one and it still has zero 6*s. My two alt accounts (lvls 104, 105) have four and three 6*s, respectively. It's almost perverse at this point and I never expect to see a 6* make it to my main account.

I wish I did but I started Nutaku as a noob who didn't know you can reset shit

Too late now, since I got dis account for half a year or so w/ $ spent already

Tazoo
01-26-2017, 10:18 AM
Hi all!
I'm noob too, only play this game a few months, only did yolo pulls, but today, I did my first 10+1 pull, just watch the result! :D

Soltrec
01-26-2017, 10:26 AM
Pray for RNG on those 10+1 rolls, but don't expect to get anything good. Speaking from experience, I didn't get my first 6 star for about 5 or 6 months (probably about 5 or 6 10+1 rolls). Other than that, keep on playing. You will get one eventually. Won't we be getting a 6 star ticket for 1 year's worth of play time or something like that?

Dorei0sama
01-26-2017, 11:20 AM
Pray for RNG on those 10+1 rolls, but don't expect to get anything good. Speaking from experience, I didn't get my first 6 star for about 5 or 6 months (probably about 5 or 6 10+1 rolls). Other than that, keep on playing. You will get one eventually. Won't we be getting a 6 star ticket for 1 year's worth of play time or something like that?

It's all come down to no rainbow no gacha. I will keep saving gems for future 6* girl (probably in 8 more events).

nazrin992
01-26-2017, 09:43 PM
You will get one eventually. Won't we be getting a 6 star ticket for 1 year's worth of play time or something like that?
Maybe if you beg enough, we would probably get it. It may as well be the same "50/50 chances for 6*" Ticket Gacha again like Christmas present we got before instead of Guaranteed.

Btw, for correction, it is actually getting 6* Alstroe Maria that has 5* stats for 1 year of playing. Not sure if we even getting that anyway. She might as well be another paywall/sales deal because this is Nutaku we're talking about.

Eab1990
01-26-2017, 10:14 PM
Maybe if you beg enough, we would probably get it. It may as well be the same "50/50 chances for 6*" Ticket Gacha again like Christmas present we got before instead of Guaranteed.

Btw, for correction, it is actually getting 6* Alstroe Maria that has 5* stats for 1 year of playing. Not sure if we even getting that anyway. She might as well be another paywall/sales deal because this is Nutaku we're talking about.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that the free Alstroemeria would be paywalled, and still acknowledge the fact that Nutaku gave us a Christmas ticket with rates so generous that not even DMM got it.

Discoceris
01-26-2017, 10:58 PM

Nah ... just like the other poster said, just don't expect anything. If you do get a rainbow, it's gonna be partying like 1999. Otherwise, setting your expectations down into the gutter is the only way to keep your sanity.

nazrin992
01-26-2017, 11:39 PM
I don't know how you came to the conclusion that the free Alstroemeria would be paywalled, and still acknowledge the fact that Nutaku gave us a Christmas ticket with rates so generous that not even DMM got it.
Being cynic. And generous for some, not so for some with its rate(50/50 haha lol). I don't expect anything now at this rate and I want to set it so low so that maybe, just maybe, Nutaku will surprise me once more or something(And I don't mean with sales or something that encourages people to use money one way or another).

Distortedrealms
01-27-2017, 07:12 PM
I have won four in my time, two on single pulls even some I have bought some as well. Every now and then A deal comes up and I will buy one. I can be accused of whaling here and there, but don't think of me as some rich douche bag with endless money, I work minimum wage haha, but my views on what to spend money on is different so.....yep.

Sgordep
01-29-2017, 04:59 PM

Still f2p, single pull on premium gacha =)
Not my favorite, but hey, first 6 star.
It's just luck I guess, I already got two 4 star girls from the common gacha as well (same girl two times to be honest), hope the state of luck continues.

Drip
01-29-2017, 05:26 PM

Still f2p, single pull on premium gacha =)
Not my favorite, but hey, first 6 star.
It's just luck I guess, I already got two 4 star girls from the common gacha as well (same girl two times to be honest), hope the state of luck continues.
Her design is slightly odd, not exactly my preference, though the huge snowball is funny. However, she is extremely powerful (upto 20% ATK buff as a passive) and useful (because she ignores webs). Most hit-type girls are a bit dull in their abilities, or simply feel incomplete (Cherry evolved not buffing the whole team and only against raidbosses) but Christmas Rose, Pumpkin, Cymbidium and Edelweiss really stand out as well-rounded in their abilities.

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 12:01 AM
This January, I did a solo gacha and got 6* Peach Blossom. The next day, I did another solo gacha and got 6* Black Baccara. I was so happy since my 5+* ticket this december was only a 5* gardenia (she's new to me though).

steele1743
01-31-2017, 01:28 PM
Warning: Wall of text! :D

So after playing for about 3 months, I guess I don't particularly get this game. Basically I am the kind of player that over analyzes everything and tries to build the best "team" from the best "units", as it were. So I've looked at Flower Knight unit charts and such and for the life of me, I just don't get the stars.

So when I auto sort Set 1 (Total Power) and Set 2 (ATK high to low) I get 4 teams of knights which are about 90% are the same girls but there are some differences and I don’t get it. Being a typical noob I had a 2 star (Bianca Clover) that I maxed affection on and she’s level 37-ish and she shows up in my 4th Team in Set 2 sitting next to 2 five stars at about 50% affection and mid 40’s…so how is this possible?? How is the system sorting things in such a way that to me, these “lowly” mid lvl 30-ish 2 and 3 star girls are being placed ahead of the 4 and 5 star knights I have?
What is power…and no I don’t mean that philosophically…lol…what’s it based on? I can see 3 things – Actual stats, equipment bonus, and affection bonus. So if I have Knight A with say 1200 ATK with a 100 Affection Bonus and a +600 ring…so…to me…she has 1,900 “power” but what is the system calling her “power”? And why is she “ranked” higher in the sort list than say Knight B who has 1100 ATK, a nice lvl 35 ring +1050, and say a 250 affection bonus (to me she’s at 2,400) she’s considered “less powerful” than girl A because her ATK is lower.
I guess it’s an end game thing that I am not seeing yet because I basically field teams that are mostly 4 and 5 stars with 2 6’s (yes both bought on sale - Cactus thru the developer promo and Alpina thru the 50/50 thing) and some 3’s thrown in but I can’t wrap my head around why I would want to pursue full 6 star sets when I have these random 3’s and 4’s always coming into the mix as “better”. Furthermore, from what I've read the event 5 stars are just..ok?? Are they different than the gatcha 5 stars? I have event girls Holly, Poinsettia, Gaillardia, Pine Tree, and the Star Lily reissue that I've been leveling because...well..they're 5 stars.
Can anyone clarify this? I’d be willing to give specific lineups later because I really feel that I am missing something here and not using units/teams as effectively as I could be and to go back to the first paragraph…I’m an OCD stats guy and a typical glass cannon MMO player so high ATK is generally my priority. At the end of the day do stars even matter???

maotd
01-31-2017, 01:51 PM
I don't read all the wall of text (too wallish for me sorry) but what I can say about this:
- Total power doesn't count accessoiries bonuses. Only actual stats of the girl (including affection bonus and ampies bonus).
- For Bianca Clover and 5*, it depend if they are evolved or not. a 5* not max affection and not evolved is still weak after all.
- Total power is just ATK+DEF+HP. It doesn't count equipment slots nor abilities. So, even if a 5* seems weaker in term of total stats, she is still better if you look at her abilities.

Yes, 5* event girls (girls given by completing the even, not the girls featured in priority gacha) are (almost) weaker than other 5*. But they are still good and better than 3* and 4* (except some 4* like St Paulia who is better than more golds in term of stats).

So yes, at the end the stars matters (even if there is some exceptions).

Raine
01-31-2017, 02:03 PM
Computed total power is basically HP + ATK + DEF + other bonuses thru affection and ampies (on helper squad power, it's just the raw HP + ATK + DEF of the girl/s; other bonuses are removed from the equation). Equipment bonus is not factored into the face value, but it should have an effect to some degree in battle. HP is the biggest factor; this is why the likes of St. Paulia break into 20k TP (which is usually 5*-tier TP) because she has the highest HP among 4*, off the top of my head, merely making TP only a crude measure of strength.

Event girls are generally much better filler units than 4/3/2* because they are of 5*/gold rarity, which grants 2 unique passives unlike that of the lower rarities. Moreover, they also have the benefit of maxed skill levels and 4 equipment slots, which makes up for relatively lower stats or skill rates (Lavender and Edelweiss come to mind) when compared to 5*s drawn from the gacha.

Stars matter because again, having 2 passives (this is where synergies come into play) make a lot of difference, but on the other hand, it's been stressed out that you do not need full 6* squads to clear a lot of the content. Even squads full of event girls should fare decently, at least.

IvanLedah21
01-31-2017, 02:34 PM
@Steele:

Maxing affection doubles the bonus received, which is why even if your 2* is unevolved, her stats can compare to 5*s of slightly higher level. At 40-50% affection vs. Max affection, the bonus your 2* is receiving from that is essentially 3.5-4x what the 5*s receive (affection bonus is linear, so 50% is twice the bonus of 25%, so 100% would be twice 50% except the doubling makes it 4x, slightly less due to higher rarities getting bigger base bonuses.

As Maotd mentioned, if your 2* is evolved, that will result in a substantial power advantage over a similar level, but unevolved 5* (since it's essentially 40-50 extra levels). Another thing to keep in mind.

In the end, if you're a power gamer/optimal setup type guy, you're going to ditch 2/3*s and eventually 4*s for the 5/6*s due to superior passives in addition to stats. Roentgen went over the advantages 5* event girls have over 2/3/4*s and even have some ways to balance their statistical/passive inferiority to their 5* gacha counterparts. The reason you'll want full 5/6*s is Passive ability synergy. This is ultimately the deciding factor of who makes the team and who doesn't (unless you whale hard enough to get lots of 6*s who auto-kick out the 5*s and below) because synergy can drastically boost a team's effectiveness more than simple leveling (and of course you'll eventually hit the level cap on your girls).

Zenithale
01-31-2017, 02:52 PM
Playing from Day 1, RNGod is finally kind with me \o/.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/SingleRollFTW_zpssdjgk405.png
On top of that she's one of my favorite 6*.

maotd
01-31-2017, 03:20 PM
Well done ^^

steele1743
01-31-2017, 04:55 PM
Synergy means 2 Knights granting 15% party power for net 30% bonus as team setup strategy...yes?

kringley
01-31-2017, 04:55 PM
@Steele

I hate to correct Ivan but max affection only gives you a 20% additional bonus over where you would be. Evolution then doubles that.
Still, at low levels affection bonuses are quite large compared to base stats, so it's less surprising that a low level max affection 2* out stats a 50% affection 5* at a similar level. As the levels go up, the affection bonus stays the same so the 5* will pull ahead in time.
Total power also doesn't even begin to include skills and abilities.
Because this game doesn't involve any actual player input in battles other than the occasional solar blast, glass cannons per se are less useful - your girls will take damage, since there is no control on your end on dodging/positioning or anything else. They have to be able to survive enough hits to take full advantage of their attack power until your units are so high level that they can usually one round enemies.

steele1743
01-31-2017, 07:29 PM
Thanks everyone for your input :D

IvanLedah21
02-01-2017, 09:31 AM
@Steele

I hate to correct Ivan but max affection only gives you a 20% additional bonus over where you would be. Evolution then doubles that.
Still, at low levels affection bonuses are quite large compared to base stats, so it's less surprising that a low level max affection 2* out stats a 50% affection 5* at a similar level. As the levels go up, the affection bonus stays the same so the 5* will pull ahead in time.
Total power also doesn't even begin to include skills and abilities.
Because this game doesn't involve any actual player input in battles other than the occasional solar blast, glass cannons per se are less useful - your girls will take damage, since there is no control on your end on dodging/positioning or anything else. They have to be able to survive enough hits to take full advantage of their attack power until your units are so high level that they can usually one round enemies.

Ah, mixed up the Evo bonus with the Max bonus. My bad.

And yeah, Glass Cannons are bad. Fortunately, no girl is an irredeemable glass cannon (as in, will die in 2 hits regardless of what buffs your team has), but Ability synergy on teams is REALLY helpful later on, as TP is a rough estimate that is skewed by HP and the fact it does not take into account Passive Abilities or skill usefulness.

steele1743
02-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Ah, mixed up the Evo bonus with the Max bonus. My bad.

And yeah, Glass Cannons are bad. Fortunately, no girl is an irredeemable glass cannon (as in, will die in 2 hits regardless of what buffs your team has), but Ability synergy on teams is REALLY helpful later on, as TP is a rough estimate that is skewed by HP and the fact it does not take into account Passive Abilities or skill usefulness.

This. I probably should have come to forums first as I usually do, but I didn't know this site existed when I started. I feel like I have too much into it at this point to start over via new account so I'm going to go with what I have. Team 1 is at 52K power with no girls evolved. I'm seeing here that I should have max affected and evolved at least 1 or 2 characters by now instead of having say 20 Knights in their 30's with about 10 in the 40's/50's. Given enough grinding I think I can fix it, really just need to rack up levels and dragons on the 5 and 6 stars.

So...that being said...I have 2 4*s at lvl 50 98% affection and 2 6*'s lvl 47 and 51, the 51 at 98% affection. Should I go ahead and evolve the 4*s or holdout resources for the 6*s??

maotd
02-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Well, I don't really know what others think about this but I don't recommend to have 1 or 2 high level girls with low level girls in the same team. I think it's better to have less powerful girls with almost the same power. The team wil be more efficient. At least it's what I have noticed on this event with teams of 2 5* and 6* ~lvl60 (evolved, max affection) and some random unevolved low level 5* and 4* added just for speed.

IvanLedah21
02-02-2017, 08:47 AM
This. I probably should have come to forums first as I usually do, but I didn't know this site existed when I started. I feel like I have too much into it at this point to start over via new account so I'm going to go with what I have. Team 1 is at 52K power with no girls evolved. I'm seeing here that I should have max affected and evolved at least 1 or 2 characters by now instead of having say 20 Knights in their 30's with about 10 in the 40's/50's. Given enough grinding I think I can fix it, really just need to rack up levels and dragons on the 5 and 6 stars.

So...that being said...I have 2 4*s at lvl 50 98% affection and 2 6*'s lvl 47 and 51, the 51 at 98% affection. Should I go ahead and evolve the 4*s or holdout resources for the 6*s??

The 4*s you KNOW will eventually be phased out, so I'd recommend going for the 6*s, who will stick around for eons (unless you somehow whale hard enough to get more than 20 6*s... >.>). Only caveat to this is if you're having issues clearing event stages even with powerful helper squads, in which case it might be better to go for short-term boost to let you get over that hurdle.

steele1743
02-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the help/advice. I have one ally (75K power) who can get my teams thru all the 80 stamina event levels for now so it's all good.
And I don't whale...well..not anymore after I learned my lesson on an MMO I blew $15K+ on that closed suddenly after 5 years...soo..yea there's that :D
I'll do maybe $30 worth of gold occasionally but nothing like I used to.

IvanLedah21
02-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the help/advice. I have one ally (75K power) who can get my teams thru all the 80 stamina event levels for now so it's all good.
And I don't whale...well..not anymore after I learned my lesson on an MMO I blew $15K+ on that closed suddenly after 5 years...soo..yea there's that :D
I'll do maybe $30 worth of gold occasionally but nothing like I used to.

Um... please tell me you did not actually mean $15,000 spent on a single game in 5 years... PLEASE???

steele1743
02-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Um... please tell me you did not actually mean $15,000 spent on a single game in 5 years... PLEASE???

Yes I did actually mean that...so obviously off topic here..game was published by Aeria Games called 12 Sky. I ultimately ended up playing 12 Sky 2 when it came out on Aeria but it was garbage compared to the original. I am probably one of the only people to "win" an MMO even though you can't actually "win" an MMO. I was voted Faction Leader of a clan well over 1,000 players twice, a Game Sage (community liaison to the GMs) an Alpha Tester for 12 Sky 2 and ultimately my character name "Steele" is hard coded on page 11 (I think) of the help section in the 12 Sky 2 game published both in NA and Europe since they shared the same code translated from the original Korean version. And to really bake your noodle...I was not considered a "top spender" by a long shot.

IvanLedah21
02-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Yes I did actually mean that...so obviously off topic here..game was published by Aeria Games called 12 Sky. I ultimately ended up playing 12 Sky 2 when it came out on Aeria but it was garbage compared to the original. I am probably one of the only people to "win" an MMO even though you can't actually "win" an MMO. I was voted Faction Leader of a clan well over 1,000 players twice, a Game Sage (community liaison to the GMs) an Alpha Tester for 12 Sky 2 and ultimately my character name "Steele" is hard coded on page 11 (I think) of the help section in the 12 Sky 2 game published both in NA and Europe since they shared the same code translated from the original Korean version. And to really bake your noodle...I was not considered a "top spender" by a long shot.

...Over $3000 per year on a single MMO... smh, either you are absurdly into cosmetics or it was a hardcore P2W game

kringley
02-02-2017, 05:21 PM

If you're looking to build your squads, it's not a bad idea to evolve a few 4* to fill holes in your teams until you get units to replace them. The resources needed aren't huge (100k in coins and 1 large dragon) - I mean if that's a huge chunk of your money then yes hold out, but I found it easy enough to replace that. I found it much easier to get together the dragons for silvers. Past evolution, I only leveled mine to 30-40 or so, i.e. what I could do with the lvl 5 manyus and maybe a few lvl 20s.
There are significant advantages to having 4 squads that are reasonably strong - the helper may be getting you through tough maps for now but you'll stand a better chance of collecting more items/chests if all of your squads can get through pest nodes, and a better chance of three-medalling maps as well (which means more FGs for current event maps.

Rinatey
02-06-2017, 02:43 PM
hmmm im playing from 13 jan and have 3 rainbow girls
my first 10+1 = 1x6stars + 2x5stars
second 10+1 = 2x6stars + 2x5stars

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 01:29 PM
Truthfully, you shouldn't totally ignore ANY girls. We're still a bit away from it, but eventually we will have maps that can only be run by girls who come from a single nation. This means that you'll be running even 2* girls in your teams. These are not rumored to be very difficult maps, but you will still want to have as many girls as you can to fill out your squads.

Certainly, it's more important for now to concentrate on your primary multinational team composition, and 2*s are so easy to replace that you may not even need to keep all of them on hand at this point. But it's worth it to build up the equipment slots/skill levels of your 3*s and 4*s ahead of time even if (like me) you don't want to spend the resources to get them all evolved and leveled. Personally, I'm even working on skilling/slotting a second copy of one 4* who keeps showing up in my gacha draws after the first copy was fully skilled/slotted. It only costs me 1/5 of a flower gem to keep her, and I'll be glad to have her in two of my squads when the time comes.

Drip
02-14-2017, 05:52 PM
Truthfully, you shouldn't totally ignore ANY girls. We're still a bit away from it, but eventually we will have maps that can only be run by girls who come from a single nation. This means that you'll be running even 2* girls in your teams. These are not rumored to be very difficult maps, but you will still want to have as many girls as you can to fill out your squads.

Certainly, it's more important for now to concentrate on your primary multinational team composition, and 2*s are so easy to replace that you may not even need to keep all of them on hand at this point. But it's worth it to build up the equipment slots/skill levels of your 3*s and 4*s ahead of time even if (like me) you don't want to spend the resources to get them all evolved and leveled. Personally, I'm even working on skilling/slotting a second copy of one 4* who keeps showing up in my gacha draws after the first copy was fully skilled/slotted. It only costs me 1/5 of a flower gem to keep her, and I'll be glad to have her in two of my squads when the time comes.
Whenever I don't have a priority girl for a given type of Manyu (which is, a girl who should be part of either my main unit or my secondary "equalized speed" unit), I simply throw those manyus at the lowest level girl of the proper type. So, ever so slowly, even the 2*s that I never actually fielded get leveled.