PDA

View Full Version : Nutaku 2nd anniversary gacha (1/13-16)

Eab1990
01-13-2017, 05:22 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/269483696682172417/image.jpg

$30 for an 11-roll + one of the launch rainbows (Baccara, Alpinia, Cactace, Mei, Sakura) of your choice. Almost as good as the Black Friday deal.

I'd hope people have Sakura by now, considering this is the third time she's been on a sale. I have three Sakuras myself, two from the deals and one from the Xmas ticket, so I'm certainly not grabbing a fourth.

I also drew Alpinia from a 100 gold roll during Kerria's spotlight.

So that leaves me a choice between Baccara, Cactace, and Mei. Considering what hair color I like best, this is a no-brainer.

As usual though, my actual 11-roll was crap. I guess I used up my luck yesterday when I yolo'd Gardenia, and this morning when I drew an SSR in Kamihime pre-reg.

And time to update the list once more.

1. Ticket #1 (7/01 - 7/08): Anemone / Cactace / Cattleya / Dendrobium
2. Step-Up #1 (8/05 - 8/12): Random (up to and including Daisy)
3. Ticket #2 (8/12 - 8/19): Fritillaria / Sakura / Mei Plumblossom
4. Step-Up #2 (9/02 - 9/09): Kerria
5. Ticket #3 (9/08 - 9/17, player-voted): Alpinia / Anemone / Flowering Peach
6. Step-Up #3 (9/15 - 9/22): (Bridal) Cactace, $110 total
7. Ticket #4 (9/29 - 10/06): Cherry / Daisy / Dianthus
8. Step-Up #4 (10/06 - 10/13): Dogwood + ten $5 bonus steps for possible rainbow skill/dressbloom
9. Step-Up #5 (10/13 - 10/20): Black Baccara
10. Ticket #5 (10/20 - 10/27): Dendrobium / Ionocidium / Fritillaria
11. 5* Step-Up #1 (10/27 - 11/3): Four steps, $66 total, 1-2 random golds + a choice of any gold (prior to Lantana / Apple of Sodom)
12. 10+1 FG roll guaranteed gold special (11/3 - 11/10): Bridal Oncidium, 20% chance vs. 80% random gold
13. Sakura early Black Friday (11/10 - 11/17): Sakura only, $30 single-roll
14. 5* Ticket #1 (11/17 - 11/24): Single roll, $30 each (up to three times), pick any gold (prior to Epidendrum / Snapdragon)
15. Black Friday ticket special (11/25 - 11/28): $10 11-roll, pick any rainbow except Lycoris / Bridal Oncidium
16. Step-Up #6 (12/2 - 12/9): Lycoris + $30 rainbow skill/dressbloom
17. Step-Up #7 (12/15 - 12/22): Christmas Rose + three steps, 1x secret gift each, NO guaranteed golds
18. Apple/Ivy early Christmas special (12/22 - 12/29): Apple/Ivy only, $30 each
19. New Year's Step-Up (12/30/16 - 1/6/17): Three 11-roll steps, step 1 ($100): regular rates, step 2 ($50): 5* and 6* only (95%/5%), step 3 ($30): 5* and 6* only (90%/10%)
20. Ardisia New Year (1/5 - 1/12): Ardisia only, 25% off ($45), free rainbow skill+dressbloom
21. Nutaku 2nd anniversary (1/13 - 1/16): $30 11-roll, pick one of the five launch rainbows (Black Baccara, Alpinia, Cactace, Mei Plumblossom, Sakura)

AgentFakku
01-13-2017, 05:24 AM
Since I have a Rainbow in Hit (Flowering Peach), Magic (Sakura), and Slice (Kerria), I should get a Pierce unit

Time to get Mei - though my heart tells me to get Black Baccara b/c she fits my beloved type of women: mature, endowed, curvaceous, and voluptuous

Wutan
01-13-2017, 05:28 AM
Good Deal. Fortunately i still have Nutaku Gold stored (stored it for Bride Onci and Maple but i don't expect Onci anytime soon because they changed the Gacha Order to much.)

I already have Sakura, Alpinia and BB.

I can't decide between Mei and Cactace imo. Any suggestions? I would appreciate it :)

Does anyone know the current DMM Tier list for Rainbows? That would help.

paraphin
01-13-2017, 05:29 AM
time for some whaling :D
wich girl, do you thing is best?
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Baccara
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Cactus
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Sakura
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Ginger
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Japanese_Apricot

i already got cactace but no pierce type, so i think i will get mei...

vysethevaliant
01-13-2017, 05:37 AM
To everyone that doesn't yet have Black Baccara...what's wrong with you? Correct that mistake. Quick!

As for me, I have Black Baccara and Sakura. Not especially interested in the rest, but Alpinia I've heard gets a pretty powerful/decent Bloomed form and her design is nice. I may go for her, but I'll see.

Drip
01-13-2017, 05:53 AM
I picked Mei, since she's the only one of the set who I didn't have yet.
An Alpinia dupe was tempting though. Already have an extra equipment slot on Sakura (for her personal earrings), an equipment slot on Cactace doesn't make much of a difference (she's mostly powerful on her special, her regular damage is a bit lackluster), while I leave Black Baccara benched since I simply don't like her artstyle.

kringley
01-13-2017, 05:55 AM
Already have Black Baccara and Alpinia, so it would be down to Sakura, Mei, or Cactacae.
2nd abilities are a bit meh for all, although I think Cactacae would be the most useful.
Speed is a real downside for Sakura - my squads are all between 560 and 660; she is so slow that I
would pretty much have to match her with Alpinia to keep the speeds anywhere near balanced.
Mei wins from the point of view of rainbows in class, as I have no pierce rainbows.Hmmm.

skasio
01-13-2017, 06:18 AM
Seems like a good deal, I'm thinking about actually buying it... Now, I'm not sure which 6* to pick. I'm torn between Cactae and Sakura. I consider Cactae better choice overall, but Sakura would really help with my severe lack of magic types.

Drip
01-13-2017, 06:25 AM
Seems like a good deal, I'm thinking about actually buying it... Now, I'm not sure which 6* to pick. I'm torn between Cactae and Sakura. I consider Cactae better choice overall, but Sakura would really help with my severe lack of magic types.
Since you're already leaning to Sakura anyway: she has a personal mission with personalized earrings as well. The earrings are better than the regular earrings you get from equipment gachas, but still not as good as a leveled +10 ring. So it's awesome to unlock her personal mission and get those earrings, but if you're OCD, that will also create a strong urge to somehow unlock her second equipment slot to actually equip those earrings xD.

Rampage
01-13-2017, 06:27 AM
If it help people, reaally depends on how you play this game, i am the following pirority.

Collect as many different knights as i can (note not all the girls, that is not possible with out not just whaling, but like way too much money)
Collect the girls i prefer, for me that the endowed knights.
Collect a balance of the different types
I prefer multi hit vs single hit if i bother looking at skills.

So to answer the topic, i have three others and currently looking at Mei or Cactace, and i got lucky and got Cactace Bride earlier so Mei it will be if i buy, which i probably will, Having spent double for some of the previous one i bought.

Myrdin
01-13-2017, 06:29 AM
Would go with Cactace. BB disgusts me, and I have all the other girls.
However I decided to not spend more money on this game unless its an "OMFG" deal, so nah. (30 bucks nets me 3 count as Centurions for my fluff oriented Imperial Knight Space Marine army, so..) no thank you.

Wutan - Mei is Waifu, and she has a pretty good Bloomed form.
She herself has good stats and 3,6x Damage on single I think. Not the strongest 6* but by far not the weakest either.

Wutan
01-13-2017, 06:43 AM
Well i did it:

What a surprise. My 10+1 contained my Stalker Dupe and another Dupe. Seriously Bipinna just leave me alone. That's #6.

The Real Price is the ticket anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Would go with Cactace. BB disgusts me, and I have all the other girls.
However I decided to not spend more money on this game unless its an "OMFG" deal, so nah. (30 bucks nets me 3 count as Centurions for my fluff oriented Imperial Knight Space Marine army, so..) no thank you.

Wutan - Mei is Waifu, and she has a pretty good Bloomed form.
She herself has good stats and 3,6x Damage on single I think. Not the strongest 6* but by far not the weakest either.

Yeah i like Mei and she has my favourite Ability after she bloomed (Skill Activation Increase) but i have heard Cactace is broken with her 40% Chance to attack again. It's a difficult decision.

IvanLedah21
01-13-2017, 07:01 AM
Honestly I'll likely go for it even though all of the above are dupes for me. Probably Sakura so she can use a ring and her special earrings together, but eh.

Dorei0sama
01-13-2017, 07:40 AM
Still thinking about Mei and Catace, why cant i get both ;).

Drip
01-13-2017, 07:48 AM
Well i did it:

What a surprise. My 10+1 contained my Stalker Dupe and another Dupe. Seriously Bipinna just leave me alone. That's #6.

The Real Price is the ticket anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i like Mei and she has my favourite Ability after she bloomed (Skill Activation Increase) but i have heard Cactace is broken with her 40% Chance to attack again. It's a difficult decision.
Cactace was my first 6*. I like her a lot, and she's part of my regular unit. But currently, she is definitely one of the weaker rainbows. If her special attack doesn't trigger, then I might as well put a gold unit in her slot, there are several who deal more damage on non-specials. So, as powerful as she may become with her bloomed form (which is still more than half a year away for us), I do think her bloomed form actually puts her back in place where she belongs, between the other 6* girls, pretty close to Sakura, BB, Mei, Fritillaria, you name it. Bloomed rainbows are all overpowered.

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 10:06 AM
Go for a dupe alpinia, it's worth it :o

smr
01-13-2017, 10:54 AM
I was thinking about getting a dupe Black Baccara for a second inventory slot, but decided to get Alpinia instead

paraphin
01-13-2017, 11:10 AM
i chose mei, cause i had no pierce type.

Aidoru
01-13-2017, 02:46 PM
Might grab Alphina solely because she's pretty much required if you want high speed, even though I personally don't like her. Not exactly sure but the sprites for most of the available units bother me.

Well, got a few days to think about it.

sniddy
01-13-2017, 03:07 PM
Alp would give me +350 speed team....I could go for the 1k speed demon team...

Or

Mei...for my 1st pierce 6* and better art, but...not so useful until bloom

ataquerapido
01-13-2017, 03:17 PM
My first 6* (i chosed Sakura) :D

In the pulls i obtained 1 5*, but meh, the worth was the 6* (i think).

PD: Hello there, i'm new in the forum :D

Distortedrealms
01-13-2017, 03:44 PM
Cactace was the last one I needed from the original Line-up so glad to have picked her up.

tazzz666
01-13-2017, 03:57 PM
I have Alpinia and Cattleya
So who should I go with
Its hard to choose

smr
01-13-2017, 04:02 PM
Black Baccara is the most performant with current game version. If I remember right all 5 rainbows featured have bloomed forms so they're all good

Eversor86
01-13-2017, 04:17 PM
I will probably be 6*-less for a long time, cause 30$ for a girl in a browser game? Like I know there is a bit of voice acting and stuff for sake of H-scene, but I rather spent a bit more on a full proper VN game lol. If they drop that to 5$ for a 6* then maybe I could consider whaling, but even then I am not sure.

EDIT:

As usual though, my actual 11-roll was crap. I guess I used up my luck yesterday when I yolo'd Gardenia, and this morning when I drew an SSR in Kamihime pre-reg.

Are there even SSR of princesses available in the pre-reg gacha? IIRC the info dump said something about princesses going to only SR, and eidos or how they are called going to SSR but being worse than SR princesses (I am keeping SR Brynhildr cause someone recommended her among few others).

wolf
01-13-2017, 04:31 PM
i wish my card was working for nutaku i guess my bank doesn't like them :(

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 04:39 PM
I will probably be 6*-less for a long time, cause 30$ for a girl in a browser game? Like I know there is a bit of voice acting and stuff for sake of H-scene, but I rather spent a bit more on a full proper VN game lol. If they drop that to 5$ for a 6* then maybe I could consider whaling, but even then I am not sure.

EDIT:

Are there even SSR of princesses available in the pre-reg gacha? IIRC the info dump said something about princesses going to only SR, and eidos or how they are called going to SSR but being worse than SR princesses (I am keeping SR Brynhildr cause someone recommended her among few others).

YOu sure? I was happy I finally got an SSR today. Just check, and it does apparently say Eidolon. It's called Nova Kaiser Dragoon. don't remember which SR I gave up for it, but would suck if its actually weaker =/

AgentFakku
01-13-2017, 05:14 PM
ugh, don't remind me how much I spent in dis game LOL

yeah, I used up between 60 or 100 - should keep track. As soon as I get Mei, I'm done spending $ (unless we had a deal like Black Fri last year) in this game since 4 Rainbow units is good enough 4 me. The rest would be thru luck and Flower Gems, no $

Unregistered
01-13-2017, 05:15 PM
After some hesistation I did it. I was really lucky with my pull, got Pumpkin and QotN.
Chose Sakura, because I'm lacking magic type girls. Overall, it was good deal for me.

Eversor86
01-13-2017, 05:20 PM
YOu sure? I was happy I finally got an SSR today. Just check, and it does apparently say Eidolon. It's called Nova Kaiser Dragoon. don't remember which SR I gave up for it, but would suck if its actually weaker =/

Well, that is what I got from reading forum topic about that pre-reg game thingy that Kamihimes drop at best SR, and Eidolons up to SSR, and that SSR summon aka Eidolon is worse than SR Kamihime. There are links to DMM wiki that lists them girls out.

smr
01-13-2017, 11:37 PM
I've spent about 900 usd so far on this game, people simply value money differently. About 4000 usd so far has been spent on Kancolle over the past 3 years, which is actually pretty average compared to some famous livestreamers that have easily sunk about 100k+ DMM points just on doing events.

fghk0
01-14-2017, 01:55 AM
This is one of the good deals, I would choose Mei. But considering the new girl ... will not use nutaku gold this time :)

Myrdin
01-14-2017, 02:42 AM

How about both of you go, and actually read the bloody Kamihime Project thread hmm ?
There is plenty of explanation there.
There are no SSR Kamihime in the pre reg, only SR. There are SSR Eidolons.
Kamihime is a character that you use in the party. An Eidolon is a Summon "monster" you use for special combo power attacks (Like Final Fantasy Summons, or any JRPG for that matter).

On Page 5 and 7 is the list of the best pre reg Kamihime (SR and R). As for the eidolons, anything less than an SSR is not worth it.
Nova Kaiser Dragoon is one of the better ones ( I had the Darkness Dragoon but swapped it for SR Kamihime when I got lucky enough to get one). For the full list, go check the above mentioned pages, it will maybe help you decide which one to keep when you pick them as each of them uses a different element and different strategy.

Eversor86
01-14-2017, 04:10 AM
How about both of you go, and actually read the bloody Kamihime Project thread hmm ?

How about you bloody read my comment properly hmm? Maybe then you would see that I did read that thread, thou mostly skimmed through it. Yet all stuff you said I remember from that speed read. And in the damn comment itself I mentioned that I keep an SR kamihime recommended in that thread ;).

Myrdin
01-14-2017, 04:26 AM
How about you bloody read my comment properly hmm? Maybe then you would see that I did read that thread, thou mostly skimmed through it. Yet all stuff you said I remember from that speed read. And in the damn comment itself I mentioned that I keep an SR kamihime recommended in that thread ;).

That is however not a reason to derail the topic here. This part of the forum is for FKG, not KP. Also there is not only you, there is the other person as well. The info I wrote was to make it easier for either of you.
I dont enjoy bitching to you people, but I really hate when there is unrelated junk posting in the threads. There is a thread for KP, if you need something, go post there. This part of the board is for Flower Knight Girls, so I would ask you to keep that in mind.
For general talk, you can always use the Chit-Chat thread, so there is no reason to derail other point focused topics. You surely understand that.

Eversor86
01-14-2017, 05:19 AM
Technically you derailed it the most of us by providing lot of info about other game, with kinda bitchy start at that ;). I just asked him as part of my post about his SSR, being mostly sure there are only SR of kamihimes, he responded, I responded and that was all there is to it, at least till you came and restarted the off topic hehe. Not to mention he started this whole thread, so if he was fine with my question I don't see any harm being done. Will use PM next time just for sake of not having such conversations.

EOT

Myrdin
01-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Technically you derailed it the most of us by providing lot of info about other game, with kinda bitchy start at that ;). I just asked him as part of my post about his SSR, being mostly sure there are only SR of kamihimes, he responded, I responded and that was all there is to it, at least till you came and restarted the off topic hehe. Not to mention he started this whole thread, so if he was fine with my question I don't see any harm being done. Will use PM next time just for sake of not having such conversations.

EOT

Whatever you say (shrugs).

Eversor86
01-14-2017, 06:31 AM
Don't worry, I am just grumpy cause RNG on any pulls hate me, so 6* are out of my reach hehe.

sniddy
01-14-2017, 07:44 AM
3 Silvers from the pull....rest bronze, 2 of the silvers gave final equip slots

NONE gave skills....so I have 2 silvers now 4e 3s :-/

Game givith and it taketh the mic....

Went Alp for the speed squad and the better skills - still no pierce 6*

katsalia
01-14-2017, 10:19 AM
I've been trying to save for a time where I could guarantee pick up Kerria... but this is really tempting.
I know nobody knows for sure, but based on the history of the game would it seem like we might have a gacha event where we could pick stuff like Black Friday?

smr
01-14-2017, 11:14 AM
we might get another one of those special pick a rainbow knight deal on the game's first anniversary, no guarantees though.

katsalia
01-14-2017, 04:23 PM
Oh, when is FKG's anniversary?

Eab1990
01-15-2017, 07:33 AM
Our anniversary should be in April.

Unregistered
01-15-2017, 07:51 AM
I picked Alpinia for the speed after considering Black Bacara for the hit all skill but I really dont like her looks.

I didn't consider the bloomed forms though. After looking through the links it seems I made a good choice since she gets both skill activation and counterstrike.

nazrin992
01-15-2017, 07:58 AM
Wonder what we will get for the upcoming anniversary? Increase in generosity?:rolleyes:

Santiago Rosa
01-15-2017, 11:16 AM
Wonder what we will get for the upcoming anniversary? Increase in generosity?:rolleyes:

Another "special gacha", I won´t hope anything free. But ey, who knows? maybe we get 5 FG so yeah...

smr
01-15-2017, 03:23 PM
we might get a special gacha on Valentine's day...maybe.

AgentFakku
01-15-2017, 03:53 PM
I did it, spend 30 bucks (will be the last time for this price since I got 4 Rainbow gurls unless there is a Black Fri deal of 10 bucks)

oh my 0_0 wat a hawt voice

Now to change my Avatar themed theme

Aidoru
01-15-2017, 05:37 PM
So it seems they're just reusing the the 6star tickets from past gachas. Cause when I went to exchange it, Black Baccara, who I bought during Black Friday, was grayed out. Thought that was strange.

Also awful rolls from the gacha. Grabbed Alphinia with the ticket. Kinda regretting my decision to spend on her but meh. Too late.

Now I have 4 6stars... and they're all slice. Lols.