PDA

View Full Version : Potential upcoming events (Updated: 7/6/2016)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

switch
05-23-2016, 01:52 PM
I got 2 cans in 3 runs on the alt :P

Ramazan
05-24-2016, 06:56 AM
I thought you should use your tin cans at cc50 for plat+blacks and cc54 for golds? And not for silver. Otherwise they're gonna get wasted like i did at my main account. Sure you can use them at 40 level but we're talking about being efficient here.

Tenhou
05-24-2016, 07:03 AM
CC46 works for golds too, but of course it means you have to use double. Better than having to power something up to 54 with bronzies though...

Ramazan
05-24-2016, 08:29 AM
Well i never had trouble with money since i 3* bsII so the only trouble with levelling a gold to 54 could be finding these bronzies. But tin cans are very rare right? i got none at both of my accounts at least, always use them at 50 or 54 but still i lack em.

Tenhou
05-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Depends on who you're talking to. I have about 7 on my nutaku account and 20+ on my dmm account. Rare? Yeah right -_-

soranokira
05-24-2016, 10:13 AM
Depends on who you're talking to. I have about 7 on my nutaku account and 20+ on my dmm account. Rare? Yeah right -_-

tenhou luck.

Ramazan
05-24-2016, 11:06 AM

But tin cans are very rare right? i got none at both of my accounts
They are indeed rare, i saw a guy on a topic crying about he did 12 runs and got no plat armors, while i was lucky, got total (main+alt) 5 of them on entire monday, and depleted them in an instant since i need nothing else but only plat armors atm. I think you being an old player makes you need them not much as we do but i maybe wrong (lack of spirits maybe?)

Tenhou
05-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Oh i have more spirits than my nutaku cans can handle, just need to figure out who i want to use them on. DMM-wise i do lack spirits. A collection event map i ran loved to frequently drop those damn things so 20+ is not an overstatement.

switch
05-24-2016, 11:12 PM
I need spirits and cans on my main ehhh phalax 2 hasn't dropped anything to me all weekend even with Celia..

- - - Updated - - -

I have 3 cans but will be used soon as I have the spirits.. hopefully this event is good to me and drops them alot

Unregistered
05-29-2016, 04:57 AM
I haven't play dmm, but from Oath of Dragon Knight - farm event and later farm event have a 90/12 map. Do you guys know the drop rate of its? Sorry about my bad English.

soranokira
05-29-2016, 04:57 AM
I haven't play dmm, but from Oath of Dragon Knight - farm event and later farm event have a 90/12 map. Do you guys know the drop rate of its? Sorry about my bad English.

all 90/12 maps are 100% drop rate for event unit.

lolix
05-29-2016, 05:25 AM
can't wait for that

Unregistered
05-29-2016, 08:21 PM
all 90/12 maps are 100% drop rate for event unit.
That'll solve one of the gamble : to have the unit required.

Kamahari Akuma
05-29-2016, 10:21 PM
That'll solve one of the gamble : to have the unit required.

Granted the obvious downside to doing that sort of map is that it eats Stamina like its candy. If anything I'd imagine for the first couple of days you'd run it just so you can try and get the CRs and then run the other stuff for SUs.

Unregistered
05-29-2016, 10:37 PM
Granted the obvious downside to doing that sort of map is that it eats Stamina like its candy. If anything I'd imagine for the first couple of days you'd run it just so you can try and get the CRs and then run the other stuff for SUs.
Still that's one problem solved, and people'll be willing to roll in some SC for that 100% chance so they may attract spending, a win-win situtation for both side.

switch
05-30-2016, 02:14 AM
break. so finish up those marchs and farm those affection items people.

blacksaber
05-30-2016, 02:25 AM

Yeah! Now I can...do...nothing...again. Seriously. They're pushing me back to dmm.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 02:44 AM
break?There's still one more day on the current event, or did you min/max done already?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah! Now I can...do...nothing...again. Seriously. They're pushing me back to dmm.
somehow I envy you, newplayer has a tons of thing that need to do so I'm grateful for the fact that the break is finally here.It's a very chaotic month with Imelia event, subjugation event and another farm event consecutively, can't say I am doing much leveling and aff(I only has Katie, Chloris, Soma and Alissa 100% aff)

switch
05-30-2016, 02:48 AM
the news is posted today. that after the event its a break.

Jay Rich
05-30-2016, 05:26 AM
the news is posted today. that after the event its a break.

That's good, I can work on my team again. I had hoped to get more silver units off this event but the drop rate for me just seemed unfavorable. Only got Dorca once though I was trying to do this event through standard regen, got a few Waltz so should be able to get her skill up and CR down a bit.

I hope to awaken my first unit before the next event depending if I feel like I have leveled or my major units.

Tenhou
05-30-2016, 06:57 AM
Should add it to upcoming events soon:

Break of the Nutaku Aigis (Break Event)

A break event is an event where nothing actually happens. The units from the event are available at random in the summons.
Event unit:
-Premium Summon randomness
Completition Reward:
-Story mode silvers
Spotlight Units:
-Whatever tickles the dev's funny bone.
Farmable silver units:
-Premium and Basic Summon randomness
Farmable spirits:
-Silver to rainbow
Farmable Crystals and Armours:
-Dailies

slyyr
05-30-2016, 12:48 PM
somehow I envy you, newplayer has a tons of thing that need to do so I'm grateful for the fact that the break is finally here.It's a very chaotic month with Imelia event, subjugation event and another farm event consecutively, can't say I am doing much leveling and aff(I only has Katie, Chloris, Soma and Alissa 100% aff)

I do subjugation on the break weeks. You have a month to do it so why not milk the clock? That way if you choose you never have a break though you have weeks that aren't so urgent.

Unregistered
05-31-2016, 10:02 AM
I do subjugation on the break weeks. You have a month to do it so why not milk the clock? That way if you choose you never have a break though you have weeks that aren't so urgent.
I'm barely lv 120 so while I didn't consider myself so "newbie" anymore, I still got a ton to do, for example I have burn down my gold reserve to 10k.Yes, it may be unbelievable to some of you who can roll 400k or even 2 mil gold without hesitation.And I also have to farm for AFF beside Gold, EXP and DC so yes, that's a TONS of things to catch up to current veterans who can complain that the event is way too easy for them.

switch
05-31-2016, 10:26 AM
by normal standards dancer event was super easy. the G map was super easy compared to others we have had

Jay Rich
05-31-2016, 08:38 PM
by normal standards dancer event was super easy. the G map was super easy compared to others we have had

Which is good for us newer player, this is the first event I have been able to finish all missions. Still got a ways to go in terms of units lvled before I could hope to take on some of the more difficult events.

Currently working on maxing Bernice (50cc40), Iris (50cc57), Elaine (50cc43) and Calliope (50cc50 - raising her affection currently)

blacksaber
06-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Should add it to upcoming events soon:

Break of the Nutaku Aigis (Break Event)

A break event is an event where nothing actually happens. The units from the event are available at random in the summons.
Event unit:
-Premium Summon randomness
Completition Reward:
-Story mode silvers
Spotlight Units:
-Whatever tickles the dev's funny bone.
Farmable silver units:
-Premium and Basic Summon randomness
Farmable spirits:
-Silver to rainbow
Farmable Crystals and Armours:
-Dailies

Best event ever. Much better than...anything else.

Tfmtfm
06-01-2016, 07:38 PM
I love that Event. I get some of my best work during that one. Alot of people do; they just don't post much anymore due to all the bullying/flaming.

Talith
06-02-2016, 09:09 AM
I feel like I need a Feng Shui User and an AoE Physical attack, either a skill active or a dedicated unit, more than anything else right now.

switch
06-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Looks over at marr and anelia :)

Arkinum
06-02-2016, 11:16 AM
I'd prefer reboot events over break events -_-

Talith
06-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Looks over at marr and anelia :)

Yes... sometimes I get a little envious of premium rolls but it's never anywhere near enough to get me to actually feed the demon Aigis.

It's going to take a banner like this to make me crack:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/02/DRMsd4.jpg

switch
06-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Looks over at Celia on both accounts ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Thief would be chill tho I'm not sure if I can handle G with a thief aha

Talith
06-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Nice.

Thief is also worthwhile if you want to farm a non-G map for whatever else might happen to drop on it.

switch
06-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Yeah phalax 2 ahaha

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 02:32 PM
Wonder when will thief be introduce? I still haven't get Spica yet and DC goddess is rather cold to me, and a thief will certainly be welcome for new player since most can do H dailies but not all can do X, not to bother with G.

switch
06-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Uhhh thief will turn H into X pretty much

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Uhhh thief will turn H into X pretty much
Maybe, but at least that's only for the unit.The " Very deadly poison" is nothing to sneeze about if you don't have marr.

switch
06-02-2016, 03:46 PM
thats true i guess aha marr makes x a walk in the park aha. tho you would still be better off doing X if you can cause of 7 drops not 6. if you get all

soranokira
06-02-2016, 08:34 PM
just want to point out that anelia is not aoe physical attack since her attack becomes magical.

Talith
06-02-2016, 09:38 PM
Anelia's skill is a damage amp that let's her attack up to 5 enemies at a time. No mention of it doing magical damage.

switch
06-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Looks over at min costed Zola then ;)

soranokira
06-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Anelia's skill is a damage amp that let's her attack up to 5 enemies at a time. No mention of it doing magical damage.

so i just checked and I suppose it's a pre-patch anelia or something then. she is supposed to switch to a magic attack on skill.

ZeroZet
06-03-2016, 02:20 AM
AW70 Spica makes X walk in the park. :cool: In tandem with CC60 healer and CC70 Bashira

so i just checked and I suppose it's a pre-patch anelia or something then. she is supposed to switch to a magic attack on skill.I think you confuses her skill with her SAW. If I remember correctly, her regular skill is physical and multi-target, while her SAW is multi-target and magical.

switch
06-03-2016, 02:53 AM
Lvl 62 Minerva and 50 anelia plus marr makes G a walk in the park ;)

soranokira
06-03-2016, 04:24 AM
AW70 Spica makes X walk in the park. :cool: In tandem with CC60 healer and CC70 Bashira

I think you confuses her skill with her SAW. If I remember correctly, her regular skill is physical and multi-target, while her SAW is multi-target and magical.

https://embed.gyazo.com/26568c89b031f151abfc4559b05f6eba.png

X秒攻撃力がY倍
5体まで同時に
防御力無視攻撃

http://image.prntscr.com/image/62d48369ed82466288aceaa2d49c6dca.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/c8a3fdc4d67945ef9ff32560e85cba16.png

yup, I'm very confused about her skill.

Talith
06-03-2016, 09:59 AM
The Nutaku version doesn't have that last part yet, so it might be a buff we'll one day receive.

What the Japanese wiki says is that her attacks completely ignore defense.

Specifically, it says:

20秒攻撃力が1.3倍
5体まで同時に防御力無視攻撃

For 20 seconds your offensive power is 1.3 times stronger.
Target up to 5 enemies at once while ignoring defense.

Compare that to someone like Spica and her awoken skill where it specifies she starts using magic arrows to ignore defense.

30秒攻撃力1.2倍
魔法の矢で防御無視攻撃

For 30 seconds your offensive power is 1.2 times stronger.
Your attacks ignore defense by using magic arrows.

Now, it's entirely possible that what it really means is that the attack converts into magic damage in order to ignore defense, and that it is just insufficiently descriptive, but just on the face value of the text it would seem like a physical attack that ignores defense.

edit:

Looking over skills even more, it seems like whenever they want an attack that deals true damage (like Claudia's dragon slayer or Sandra's cross slash) they say

防御と魔法耐性無視
Ignores both defense and magic resistance

or if the unit is clearly a magic user, like Solano, then it just writes that it ignores magic resistance since it's already apparent that they ignore defense by default.

It is just really weird and unintuitive for a physical damage dealer to have a skill say it now ignores defense but what it really meant is their attacks become magical and so now they are just going up against magic resistance instead. Magic swordsmen for example all have their actives state they ignore defense, but being that they are called Magic Swordsman it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that their active makes them magical.

If that's the case, it really would be a lot clearer if any instance where an attack is converted to magic to ignore defense to just say so and leave "ignores enemy defense" for a skill that is actually still physical and can bypass defense.

ZeroZet
06-03-2016, 11:53 AM
So her SAW is true damage then? If her normal skill becomes magical, as befitting the Princess ;P

If that's the case, it really would be a lot clearer if any instance where an attack is converted to magic to ignore defense to just say so and leave "ignores enemy defense" for a skill that is actually still physical and can bypass defense.Uh, but won't physical damage that bypasses the defence be true damage, as it, by virtue of being physical, already ignores magic resistance?)

Talith
06-03-2016, 12:22 PM
So her SAW is true damage then? If her normal skill becomes magical, as befitting the Princess ;P

Uh, but won't physical damage that bypasses the defence be true damage, as it, by virtue of being physical, already ignores magic resistance?)

Yes, it would. Just like how magical attacks that bypass MR are true damage.

I posted a little while ago on their FB page that they should put a "Damage Type" entry in the How to Play section:

Physical Damage: Is reduced by Defense
Magical Damage: Is reduced by MR.
True Damage: Is not reduced by Defense or MR.

and that frees them up to write skill descriptions as such:

Horace - Sword Enhance: Attack becomes 1.3 times stronger for 30 seconds and now deals Magic Damage.
Zola - Magic Shells : Attack now deals Magic Damage for 25 seconds.
Claudia - Dragon Slayer: Attack becomes 1.5 times stronger for 50 seconds and now deals True Damage; +10 MR.
Pippin - Hunting Time: Attack becomes 3 times stronger, reaches 1.3 times farther, slightly faster for 15 seconds and now deals Physical Damage.

Pippin is a Feng Shui User event unit and Hunting Time is her awoken skill BTW.

soranokira
06-03-2016, 07:39 PM
If that's the case, it really would be a lot clearer if any instance where an attack is converted to magic to ignore defense to just say so and leave "ignores enemy defense" for a skill that is actually still physical and can bypass defense.

there isn't any case of a physical attack that bypasses defense, they're all converted to magic. it might be a translation thing because mages actually have their class description say that they ignore enemy defense. magic has the same meaning as ignoring enemy defense in this game.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/0cba1cf533604f0fbb1061a0a14cd51f.png
warlock: splash attack that ignores defense

Talith
06-05-2016, 08:52 AM
I think almost more so than a new event I want to see the unit rebalancing patch. I want my cheaper Magic Swordsmen, Ninjas, Advance Tacticians (making Shuka actually deployable), Roques, and my starting roll Deine buffs.

ZeroZet
06-05-2016, 10:23 AM
People say these patches happened after Magic City storyline, so, not any time soon.

Unless devs got drunk and decide to implement some stuff early again. So yeah.

switch
06-05-2016, 11:41 AM
The fairy storage would be nice my storage is a cluster fuck of gold fairy's .. not sure why they wouldn't add this like straight up. Doesn't effect the game other then storage

Talith
06-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Definitely the new interface, the storage, etc. don't need to be tied to events.

For people that don't know what we're talking about:
major changes (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/1472-major-changes-expect-aigis.html)

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 03:02 AM
People say these patches happened after Magic City storyline, so, not any time soon.

Unless devs got drunk and decide to implement some stuff early again. So yeah.
What did Nutaku got earlier compare to DMM?

Kyanon
06-06-2016, 03:26 AM
I might be wrong, but I think princesses' AW came way later on DMM, about one year after the awakening itself...

switch
06-06-2016, 04:12 AM
Might be another week of break nothing posted in news yet..

Overload
06-06-2016, 04:28 AM
Might be another week of break nothing posted in news yet..

Most of the time the news changes 12-14 hours before maintenance, so we should still wait before we start making assumptions of a prolonged break.

switch
06-06-2016, 04:39 AM
Pretty much always just after Mondays reset since I've been playing aha

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah of course wait till tomorrow for the final word aha

Nero010
06-06-2016, 05:27 AM
I dont mind, now i can spend all my charisma and stamina (i let it load up full while sleeping) for monday dailys without worry. Lvling currently took me down from 1.3m to 600k gold and i need plat armors.

soranokira
06-06-2016, 07:19 AM
I might be wrong, but I think princesses' AW came way later on DMM, about one year after the awakening itself...

not that long. it happened somewhere between imelia~memento's event.

the only thing nutaku got earlier was stamp card and commission sortie and i think level 200 -> 300 limit breakthrough. and trading post, although by now it's severely outdated.

Kyanon
06-06-2016, 07:28 AM
My bad then, I thought I read something along those lines on this forum or on the english wiki, thanks you for the correction :D

switch
06-06-2016, 07:35 AM
I think we got awaken early?

soranokira
06-06-2016, 07:36 AM
My bad then, I thought I read something along those lines on this forum or on the english wiki, thanks you for the correction :D

decided to find the image to justify my claims:
http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/a5068886a1052839.jpg
http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/3d9057f40f4cf939.jpg

found out that princess AW came during waltz event, which was the event just before anna's 1st year anniversary, and AW cannonneer also came during anna anniversary. from this, we can tell that dmm got princess AW before cannonneer AW, while nutaku got cannonneer AW before princess AW.

namhoang909
06-06-2016, 08:28 AM
i just sign in twice a day after each 12 hr but i didn't see new announcement today so are they going to update it later or we won't have any new event this week
also just made golden armor x twice and only got 2 golden armor, so i changed plan and went for H, got 4 golden armor and 1 plt armor out of it, could it be X drop rate is really that bad?

Kyanon
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
I did golden armor X 4 times today, got 3 plat armors and around 4 golden armors on average... Don't forget the X quest gives you 15000 gold on completion, and the H one 4500.

Kamahari Akuma
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
i just sign in twice a day after each 12 hr but i didn't see new announcement today so are they going to update it later or we won't have any new event this week
also just made golden armor x twice and only got 2 golden armor, so i changed plan and went for H, got 4 golden armor and 1 plt armor out of it, could it be X drop rate is really that bad?

Between X and H, the drop rates last I checked were roughly the same. The problem between doing either one is that X is more taxing on your Stamina than H, but you get a hell of a lot more gold for your troubles even if you didn't get a good amount of gold armors from it.

scrubp
06-06-2016, 07:12 PM
So any news of an event happening tomorrow? Or is it another break week?

namhoang909
06-06-2016, 07:17 PM
another break, it seems like

Talith
06-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Nutaku needs to get the devs and DMM to hand over NA development already.

Nero010
06-06-2016, 09:00 PM
I can see how this sucks for a lot of players but im actualy happy i can just farm a totaly normal week get tons of affection items, keep leveling my units... as a player who plays since 3 months whos maxin out the last levels on his units befor trying for awakening i feel pretty well with it, was very stressfull to try to do everything at once with events ongoing. And who knows... maybe we get a big event after such a long break?
Or not. We will see.

lolix
06-06-2016, 09:03 PM
I can see how this sucks for a lot of players but im actualy happy i can just farm a totaly normal week get tons of affection items, keep leveling my units... as a player who plays since 3 months whos maxin out the last levels on his units befor trying for awakening i feel pretty well with it, was very stressfull to try to do everything at once with events ongoing. And who knows... maybe we get a big event after such a long break?
Or not. We will see.

shhh don't start that agaon. Last time someone said that he's pro breaks , they almost burned him at stakes

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 09:18 PM
shhh don't start that agaon. Last time someone said that he's pro breaks , they almost burned him at stakes

Pro break? wheres the pitchfork and the torches??

Nero010
06-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Mh... would be fun to cause a mob with pitchforkes and torches to run around the village looking into every house in search for the heretic... and when they cant find him just take out thier anger at the poor minority of elves and mass ra... wai-wai-wait no Spica would kill me for that idea. Nuff said.

switch
06-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Seems weird not to even post about rotation and maintenance tho

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 10:33 PM
That is what is weird to me. If there is no new event that sucks and all, but no post after an off week is strange. Does that mean no maintenance period at all? Looking at the calendar of previous events, the norm used to be two weeks off and then it switched to no off weeks at all toward the end of last year. But every event so far this year has had one off week between, disregarding the Total Domination. Is this being changed again? If so is that communicated at all anywhere? Maybe I'm spoiled by most modern devs but it's nice to have an idea of what's happening in the near future for a game whose primary content are these new events.

soranokira
06-06-2016, 10:55 PM
That is what is weird to me. If there is no new event that sucks and all, but no post after an off week is strange. Does that mean no maintenance period at all? Looking at the calendar of previous events, the norm used to be two weeks off and then it switched to no off weeks at all toward the end of last year. But every event so far this year has had one off week between, disregarding the Total Domination. Is this being changed again? If so is that communicated at all anywhere? Maybe I'm spoiled by most modern devs but it's nice to have an idea of what's happening in the near future for a game whose primary content are these new events.

welcome back to 6 week break. I'll just level whatever I want to and when I run out of silvers but have plenty of DC I can switch back to attempting mincost on spica and saki.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 11:01 PM
welcome back to 6 week break. I'll just level whatever I want to and when I run out of silvers but have plenty of DC I can switch back to attempting mincost on spica and saki.

whoa..im new to this game, i just missed the last big event..and now we might have a 6 week break?

Damn...guess i have plenty of time to strenghten and build up my deck..

ZeroZet
06-06-2016, 11:05 PM
&quot;Communicated&quot;? What it is? <br />
DMM Aigis devs, who are fully in charge of our version don't communicate even with Nutaku. <br />
<br />
- - - Updated - - - <br />
<br />
To be fair, upcoming'ness of 6 week break is just a...

lolix
06-06-2016, 11:08 PM
whoa..im new to this game, i just missed the last big event..and now we might have a 6 week break?

Damn...guess i have plenty of time to strenghten and build up my deck..
that hasn;t happened in a very long time. Sora is just scaring you

Lafate
06-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Two Events added to OP putting Colin and Maurette on Radar.

soranokira
06-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Two Events added to OP putting Colin and Maurette on Radar.

I'm personally more inclined to call her Corinne since Colin somehow sounds like a male name. but good to know and thanks for the update.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 01:02 AM
Yup. And now we officially have another break. Darn you Nutaku!

Tfmtfm
06-07-2016, 01:06 AM
Nothing official yet.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Break is good you know, give newbie sometime to grind out AFF(which is impossible to grind in event maps so far) and to level their team as well, my team only has Leanne as the main tank and a 50CC22 Bernard as 2nd tank and I am not even reaching Danger in the Oasis yet(plan to buy the buff if the next event is star and power through storyline and dailies as well) for Pallis.So while I do feel disappointed that there is no star event, I also appreciate the calm(before the storm) to do as I wish before get thrown back into the cycle of event again.And given the reputation cost of Revival(DMM has multiple revival, but god know how it'll be on Nu) so the more ready you're to blaze through an event, the better.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm personally more inclined to call her Corinne since Colin somehow sounds like a male name. but good to know and thanks for the update.

she can join group of horace etc

while we have also eunice and valerie so it balance out

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing official yet.

How about now? :D

Jay Rich
06-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Kind of disappointed that there is no event this week, but guess I can prep my team some more so I can take on the harder events later on. Though this must suck for the more veteran players seeing as the events are what would keep this game interesting.

Blaxer
06-07-2016, 04:09 AM
Let the no-event event START!

Pyonification
06-07-2016, 04:11 AM
Let the no-event event START!

Oh boy! I can spend my level 200 level up on....ON......uh....

Okay. Well..There goes 18 free Stamina.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 04:17 AM
Oh boy! I can spend my level 200 level up on....ON......uh....

Okay. Well..There goes 18 free Stamina.
Is Rainbow Spirit that abundant? We still have a tons of things to do even without the event, that's grind.

Pyonification
06-07-2016, 05:26 AM
Is Rainbow Spirit that abundant? We still have a tons of things to do even without the event, that's grind.

While I can still use Rainbows to get my...let's say Camilla's skill from 1 to 5. I'm sorta hoarding them like a bee would honey.
I'm sorta just...waiting for nothing in particular. Aside, I have to grind Unicorn Blue Awakening Orb Gems for Themis and Sybilla.

Blaxer
06-07-2016, 08:00 AM
While I can still use Rainbows to get my...let's say Camilla's skill from 1 to 5. I'm sorta hoarding them like a bee would honey.
I'm sorta just...waiting for nothing in particular. Aside, I have to grind Unicorn Blue Awakening Orb Gems for Themis and Sybilla.

lol i'm on the same track as you, i have 7~ rainbow but don't want to use them on anything i have really
i also want to AW my Sybilla and Claudia so good luck with that, i myself struggle with the runefencer's orbs, i need 5 of each to AW borh right? well i have 8 unicorn knight orbs and 1 runefencer :(
the worse part is, i don't really have valks to AW, i mean i have the traitor, but since her attack speed decreases i'm not entirely sure if i want to AW her...

Eab1990
06-07-2016, 08:09 AM
>sitting on ~10 rainbows
>already maxed out Sybilla #1 (#2 is 4/5), Lilia, Sherry, Shiho, Elizabeth, Imelia, probably some others I'm forgetting

what do

slyyr
06-07-2016, 08:23 AM
On the plus side I can farm Phalanx 2 most of the week and 100% newly acquired units. And I can slowly level others. And I can devote Thursday to get Awakening Fairy to awaken Spica. Stuff to do but its all uninteresting grinding.

On the down side no event after we already had a 1 week break. Which means no SCs to farm regardless of whether units earned are good or not :(

switch
06-07-2016, 08:48 AM
not even change spotlight units.. thats just lazy

- - - Updated - - -

on another note just pulled aisha on alt. gg devs not changing spotlight.. was on first summon as well today

Talith
06-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Sitting on 8 rainbows. All of my regulars that I plan to skill awaken are already maxed.

I've already awakened 12 units and have 300+ crystals waiting to be turned into awakening spirits.

One is reserved for Imelia, which I need another 4K xp worth of fodder in order to max.
And thanks to the extra week I easily got all the fodder needed and awakened Imelia.

The rest I am considering:

Solano : Doesn't have one yet
Waltz : Doesn't have one yet
Shuka : Need balance patch to consider it
Rita : Strongly considering, having a second 12 cost plat archer is really nice
Maribel : One day I probably will want a second heavy awoken, but Deine is making sure it isn't anytime soon
- luxury picks -
Marie : Waiting until skill awakening is out so I can get her AoE active
Ada : Need balance patch to consider it
Rowanna : No need for her services at all lately (Claudia, Imelia, and Horace took over dueling role)
Momiji : Maybe one day, suspecting never though
Lynn : Maybe one day, her AoE awoken active looks like it would be a nice option to have in conjunction with Waltz

Of course holding on to at least one spirit for any event unit that I really want to make a core member. Witch Eliza and Healer Liana being the only ones currently listed as potential, assuming we even get their events. Dragonrider Lucille looks interesting as a sort of dueling super valk but I think it's mostly me liking the artist's work over the unit itself, a big reason why I like my Horace, want Sailor Reanbell, and part the reason why I want the spirit catching eye-candy Cellia.

Getting these breaks is a waste for me since I don't go after every event unit anyways.

Eab1990
06-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Maxed Solano is great and I don't know why you haven't maxed her yet.

Unless you had Farune, I guess. Even then though, Solano is cuter. :x

Talith
06-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Solano is maxed and sees frequent enough use to warrant it, but she doesn't have an awakening yet and I have no idea when she will so the question is do I still hold onto a spirit for her until it one day shows up or just move on to awakening other units for the time being.

Eab1990
06-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Oh, I read your post wrong. Thought the units you listed were units you were considering using rainbow fairies on.

slyyr
06-07-2016, 05:24 PM
I have a feeling they looked at the Subjugation event and thought "Well they still have a week left so we won't do anything new on the week on/off schedule this time".

When in reality most of us would have finished Spectral March early in anticipation of the event that never came this week. I hope this isn't setting a 2 week break standard with Subjugation events from here on in.

Kamahari Akuma
06-07-2016, 06:20 PM
I have a feeling they looked at the Subjugation event and thought "Well they still have a week left so we won't do anything new on the week on/off schedule this time".

When in reality most of us would have finished Spectral March early in anticipation of the event that never came this week. I hope this isn't setting a 2 week break standard with Subjugation events from here on in.

And then there is the people who cleared it early on because the 500 kill map was an afk farm once you had your endgame arrangement up.

So yeah, to say I'm sad for no event this week is an understatement.

Specially since I hit 200 recently so feel like all these stamina refills aren't going to a good cause.

Blaxer
06-07-2016, 08:25 PM
And then there is the people who cleared it early on because the 500 kill map was an afk farm once you had your endgame arrangement up.

Specially since I hit 200 recently so feel like all these stamina refills aren't going to a good cause.

see it like this
once a new event comes, you will be older, and therefore wiser
bwahahahaha

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 12:57 AM

Actually, most of the time a newbie(played for about <3 months) have char for subjugation is when they have too much char left when they're about to lvl up and use it on subjugation since it don't interfere(much) with the leveling process.And personaly speaking, I just clear 10k kills on yesterday( one acc is lv 113, one is 14x) and only one acc have gotten the 500 kills reward so while I do feel disappointed that there's no reason for me to buy buff and power through storyline(and subjugation and dailies as well as event, if that's a star rush) itn't so depressing lack of thing to do as well.We just got AW for princess and most ppl got at least one already anyway, so it's not like we have nothing to do either.

- - - Updated - - -

The subjugation was very easy tho, and only takes 600 charisma if done optimally. That's 30 hours worth of charisma regen, and only a couple more if you dropped some kills on early attempts and had to run one more. Even one break week across the month would've been enough for almost anybody to fit in 10k kills. We are now at 3 break weeks and one farm event week across the subjugation. That's too much.

- - - Updated - - -

800* and 40* excuse the bad math.

switch
06-08-2016, 04:03 AM
3 runs of spirit x with Celia without a single drop.. man breaks are such a good use of my stamina.

Sincronic
06-08-2016, 04:10 AM
3 runs:
plat+black
black x2
black x2 + rainbow =)

Blaxer
06-09-2016, 05:53 PM
lol i'm on the same track as you, i have 7~ rainbow but don't want to use them on anything i have really
i also want to AW my Sybilla and Claudia so good luck with that, i myself struggle with the runefencer's orbs, i need 5 of each to AW borh right? well i have 8 unicorn knight orbs and 1 runefencer :(
the worse part is, i don't really have valks to AW, i mean i have the traitor, but since her attack speed decreases i'm not entirely sure if i want to AW her...

so i finally got my 3rd runefencer's orb and i could AW Sybilla, since i don't really use/need her atm i will let her there in the storage and see if there will be a happy in the next event (never lose hope) and if not (most probably) i will start leveling her normally

meanwhile that ranged attack is awesome

Overload
06-10-2016, 01:31 AM
so i finally got my 3rd runefencer's orb and i could AW Sybilla, since i don't really use/need her atm i will let her there in the storage and see if there will be a happy in the next event (never lose hope) and if not (most probably) i will start leveling her normally

meanwhile that ranged attack is awesome

Just remember to never SAW Sybilla, when we get it, because she loses her assassinate.

Tenhou
06-10-2016, 06:30 AM
Meh, she gets better in other ways which is more reliable than an assassinate that won't proc too often on the thingies that matter anyways.

Davion
06-10-2016, 07:02 AM
Hmm.. so SAW is replacing normal skill or you have both:P ?

Kamahari Akuma
06-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Hmm.. so SAW is replacing normal skill or you have both:P ?

It replaces the original skill. There are some that can switch into a units old skill after first activation, but those are not very common as far as I'm aware.

Davion
06-10-2016, 07:50 AM
That's slightly meh, for some characters:) They becoming so skilled, that they forget slightly less advanced skills.

Blaxer
06-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Just remember to never SAW Sybilla, when we get it, because she loses her assassinate.

well if skill awoken, she becomes more reliable, not depending on an assassination gives you a good mesure of whether or not you can kill an enemy or even clear a map; that, and her skill gains 20 extra seconds and goes from 1.5x attack to 1.7x attack
and to be honest if i want ranged assassination i would just throw saki, Sybilla has more important roles to fulfill as a meelee magic attacker :P

ZeroZet
06-10-2016, 10:19 AM
and to be honest if i want ranged assassination i would just throw Saki, Sybilla has more important roles to fulfill as a magic fencer :P
Fixed that for you XD

Blaxer
06-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Fixed that for you XD

lol i did thought of that :P
BUTT whilst magic fencers attacks (ranged ones) are not their full power, Sybilla's ranged attacks ARE, so they still fulfill different roles

Ramazan
06-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Sybilla ftw! Most OP future magic fencer.

Talith
06-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Giving the actual black tier magic fencer Ingrid a run for her money at her own job. I still want Ingrid one day though.

soranokira
06-11-2016, 06:58 PM
you guys need to stop comparing sybilla to a magic fencer, seriously. magic fencers have ranged attack all the time. sybilla only ranged during skill. comparing her to a magic puppeteer or pre-AW sailor makes a LOT more sense. (or a pre-patch sailor actually, if i'm not wrong)

Talith
06-11-2016, 08:23 PM
You're right. One of them is a very significant source of ranged damage and then a fantastic duelist when needed and the other is a magic fencer :rolleyes:

Jay Rich
06-11-2016, 09:19 PM
Makes me glad my second black I got was Sybilla, I look forward to Awakening her though it is taking me awhile to get the black spirits I need to lvl her. I have enough plats just not enough spirits.

Talith
06-11-2016, 09:25 PM
I don't mind not having any of the best blacks as long as the game continues being beatable with merely the event units and good play. Everything else is just waifu gravy.

blacksaber
06-12-2016, 11:30 PM
News tab has been updated. No event. But we get drop rate increases till next maintenance. There are other changes as well. But none of them really excite me right now...

Tfmtfm
06-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Notice: Maintenance

Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

Maintenance will be performed on June 14, 2016 (Tue) 3AM.
-----------------------------------
Maintenance Period
June 14, 2016 (Tue) 3AM ~
June 14, 2016 (Tue) 5AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Total Domination Mission "Spectral March" ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 begins
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 begins
*The Item Drop Rate is available until maintenance begins on June 21(Tue).
- Basic EXP x3 for Gold or higher female units
(This excludes event-exclusive units.
Only basic EXP will increase; levels will not increase.
EXP will return to normal after the maintenance scheduled
for June 21, 2016 (Tue) 3AM. )

Other Changes
- The Summon Rate for Gold and Platinum female units is increased

not an event but not bad IMHO.

YoxalLoyal
06-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Guess I'll be farming for PAs, DCs, and AW orbs for princesses this week.

soranokira
06-12-2016, 11:51 PM
will be farming, but...no events. meh...well, time to stock up on orbs

Grimmiq
06-12-2016, 11:56 PM
So I assume the 3x exp is for using gold+ female units as fodder, not gold+ female units get 3x exp, right? If it's the former I guess it would've been good to save all my waltz's..Oh well, next time there's a unit I'm iffy on, I'll just save all my duplicates instead of going for maxCR immediately.

soranokira
06-12-2016, 11:59 PM
So I assume the 3x exp is for using gold+ female units as fodder, not gold+ female units get 3x exp, right? If it's the latter I guess it would've been good to save all my waltz's..Oh well, next time there's a unit I'm iffy on, I'll just save all my duplicates instead of going for maxCR immediately.

yes, it's the former. also, event units dont give x3 exp. only shrine-summoned gold+ units. (like cuterie/monica etc.)

Koshka
06-13-2016, 12:23 AM
So... that Daily Mission x1.5 droprate means we'll get almost GUARANTEED full drop of DC and Golden Armors for each run on X and G maps?

Grimmiq
06-13-2016, 12:30 AM
yes, it's the former. also, event units dont give x3 exp. only shrine-summoned gold+ units. (like cuterie/monica etc.)

Well I misread the post and failed to proof-read mine ;p

So basically it's just continue to farm DC/armor as per usual.

Jay Rich
06-13-2016, 02:26 AM

Was thinking it would be a great time to combine all my Waltz into one, then I read event units excluded :(

Guess I will lvl some of my gold units I have doubles of like yuyu.

soranokira
06-13-2016, 02:44 AM
So... that Daily Mission x1.5 droprate means we'll get almost GUARANTEED full drop of DC and Golden Armors for each run on X and G maps?

almost, yes. but you can still fail to get some. base drop rate for DC should be around 60% for H and above (so 90% during x1.5), and base drop rate for gold armor should be around 60~70% (H and above)

switch
06-13-2016, 04:07 AM
lucky ive been saving all my combines ahaha hello bernice, yuyu, bashira, mehlis..

Tenhou
06-13-2016, 06:25 AM
Waaai, break event after 2 weeks of break. Trollimus Maximus.

Guess i'll go ahead and stock up on enough orbs to last me a lifetime or something...

Blaxer
06-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Waaai, break event after 2 weeks of break. Trollimus Maximus.

Guess i'll go ahead and stock up on enough orbs to last me a lifetime or something...

Don't get me wrong, i get bored too, but technically this is a stocking-up event :D rather than our real breaks so i can take this anytime instead of a break break

We still had 2 weeks of nothingness before this... but my point remains

Kamahari Akuma
06-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Does it actually increase the drop rate like it does with the abilities on certain units, or does it look at the drop chance and say "By the power of Aigis be doubled!"

Tenhou
06-13-2016, 04:32 PM
It increases the original drop rate. Orbs will be 60% instead of 30% and daily drops will be increased appropriately.

Talith
06-14-2016, 09:19 AM
So does this mean the summon rate for silvers and blacks is down and the gold + plat drop summon rate is up?

soranokira
06-14-2016, 09:27 AM
So does this mean the summon rate for silvers and blacks is down and the gold + plat drop summon rate is up?

it just means spotlighted females probably.

Talith
06-14-2016, 09:37 AM
it just means spotlighted females probably.

I guess all it really means is don't expect to get any gold / plat male units.

Davion
06-14-2016, 09:39 AM
I throwed crystals on 30 summons today, had 17 silvers, 7 golds, 4 plats and 2 blacks (in a row, hail rng), so plat-gold amount is pretty normal (for me).
Had one male gold.

PLS
06-14-2016, 10:26 AM
well trolled, well trolled....

How foolish by me to think we might get an event after 1 week on top of the 1 week standard delay....

well atleast not nothing might the optimist say^^

prevents me from spending money so far atleast.....

one day maybe...... one day we might get treated equally... don't stop dreaming guys!

... haha definetly not!

switch
06-14-2016, 11:39 AM
What black n plats did you get?

Davion
06-14-2016, 11:49 AM
sophie and berna :P It's my second copy of sophie so i use her as fodder (26.4k exp with spirits - it will sweeten the fact that i didn't get ranged black). Plats - Lilia (my second copy), thetis (also), cypria and garania (and that's cool). I'm happy that i had 3 golds i hoped for - cuterie, monica, and zola.

switch
06-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Like the 1 time getting a copy isn't that bad aha

Davion
06-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Yeah, but i would gladly exchange them for cellia :)

switch
06-14-2016, 01:55 PM
I have Celia on both my accounts got lucky on my alt :)

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 07:31 PM
Ahh where I regret giving into the gacha temptation. 9 Pulls (Will probably do a 5th once I earn a few more SC)

5 Silvers & 4 Golds (All 4 golds were ones I already had and didn't want more of and 2 were males as well)

Grimmiq
06-14-2016, 09:04 PM
Hadn't even thought about using my extra Sophie during this "event"..Is there a calculator or chart that shows exp required to hit caps? My main Sophie is lvl28 evolved, doubt 26k would be enough to hit 80 so I guess try and get her to 40ish?

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 09:17 PM
XP Page from English Wiki Site

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_XP

Grimmiq
06-14-2016, 09:59 PM
Thanks, so 26k is basically 68 to 80..Still a long way off.

soranokira
06-14-2016, 10:02 PM
Thanks, so 26k is basically 68 to 80..Still a long way off.

get her to 50, feed sophie copy, level to the nearest level based on http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination , then feed the rest using plat armors, is what i would suggest.

switch
06-14-2016, 10:23 PM
When you run spirit rescue and still only get gold fairy's for 3 runs and 2 on alt. Whooo yeah 1.5x doing nothing for spirits lol

YoxalLoyal
06-14-2016, 10:29 PM
When you run spirit rescue and still only get gold fairy's for 3 runs and 2 on alt. Whooo yeah 1.5x doing nothing for spirits lol

Let's just hope it actually boosts DC drop rate on Thursday. When the 1.5x drop rate boost happened at DMM, I got perfect drops like 95% of the time for Crystal Keeper H.

Masterwolf
06-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Well decided to do a couple of premium pulls and test my luck and Aigis decided to finally give me some mages. Got Mehlis and Garania. Should be better than my current Pallis/Valerie setup. Also got YuYu(Yay! maybe I can do War of Magic), Monica, and Liddy.

NotThatGuy
06-14-2016, 10:43 PM
Personally I prefer the xp tables here (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/33-experience-platinum-armor-tables.html) as they show total experience for each level (kinda seems like that thread should be stickied). As a female black premium unit presently gives 26400 a black unit would need to be level 69 with 1,401 or less experience left to hit level 70. 8000 less than that would be level 65 with 587 or less experience remaining. Another 8000 less would be level 61 with 857 or less experience remaining. Yet another 8000 experience less would be level 56 with 366 or less experience remaining. And one more 8000 experience increment would be level 51 with 993 or less experience remaining. Aiming for any of those level with the specified remaining experience to the next level would allow you to hit 80 with a combination of purely the duplicate Sophie, platinum armors, and black spirits while wasting minimal amounts of experience.

Davion
06-14-2016, 11:30 PM
Wow, two rainbows on spirit X. Christmas came early

JMich
06-15-2016, 03:49 AM
Personally I prefer the xp tables here (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/33-experience-platinum-armor-tables.html) as they show total experience for each level (kinda seems like that thread should be stickied).

There is also this comment (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_XP#comm-35132) on the wikia page with a link to an XP spreadsheet. While it is useful, it doesn't do calculations for awakened units, but it should help you calculate the needed fodders a bit easier.

But we do seem to be going off topic with the unit XP.

switch
06-15-2016, 04:50 AM
runs daily orb. gets 1 orb and its for high shaman.. ffs

Ramazan
06-17-2016, 05:25 AM
So, any guess for our long waited next event?

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 07:31 AM
So, any guess for our long waited next event?
A break?Now that's a huge troll.

Talith
06-17-2016, 08:56 AM
They are going to consider the boosted dailies an event and give us a break afterwards.

YoxalLoyal
06-17-2016, 09:15 AM
One month of break...

At least give us the first half of the Eastern maps so we can have something to do. Pretty sure those maps are challenging enough to have us log in everyday to give them an attempt. That and we can finally have some new silvers (male ninja and bishop, female archer Kazuha, and female samurai Iroha who I think will be replaced with someone else to her being ****).

Talith
06-17-2016, 12:43 PM
Everytime they add normal maps they treat it like an event and don't give us anything else...

edit: Haha, on stream Nutaku Dev and Nordland only had a sad awkward laugh when a comment about the month long Aigis break came up. :D ;_;

switch
06-18-2016, 07:23 AM
Really hope for a event this week. My alt is just sitting around waiting on silvers for awakening

YoxalLoyal
06-19-2016, 12:37 PM
Moment truth is tonight. Here's to hoping there's news for an event. Even better if the event drops witches because my princesses are begging to be AW'ed.

Sakob
06-19-2016, 12:56 PM
Moment truth is tonight. Here's to hoping there's news for an event. Even better if the event drops witches because my princesses are begging to be AW'ed.

OMG! Witches Please! I have a Yuyu, Olivie, Mikoto and Mehlis all waiting on witches to be awakened. I have 3 extra Yuyu's that I want to CC to use as fodder for my original to CR and SU her... Ugh. I need like 12-15 of them. I'm also low on bandits, and getting low on Heavy armors...

switch
06-19-2016, 02:59 PM
Even on my main. Where I have like 90+ silvers I'm low on shit aha

Tenhou
06-19-2016, 03:13 PM
I need more soldiers apparently. And mages.

King Dong
06-19-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm still just waiting for Archers to CC my Spicas (one on each account). That f2p life... :(

Blaxer
06-19-2016, 08:06 PM
pff i need bandits sooo damn bad to AW and CC a lot of units :(

blacksaber
06-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Seems we all need silvers to CC/Awaken our units (Archers and witches? Yes please). This is why breaks are horrible, even for new people. Sure you have time to level your units. But then you hit the point where you have to stop leveling a unit because the specific silver you need can be obtained (barring horrible RNG) through event maps.

Sakob
06-19-2016, 09:48 PM
News updated, doesn't look like any event... breaks for days... woo.

EDIT: At least this time they're changing the premium summon units...

blacksaber
06-19-2016, 09:55 PM
News updated, doesn't look like any event... breaks for days... woo.

EDIT: At least this time they're changing the premium summon units...

So its just as one poster said. They are treating this 1.5 daily drop rate as an"event." And here I was hoping reaching level 200 would be used on event maps. Guess I can hold off on slowing my gameplay down, and allow myself to level for Monday's daily

Sakob
06-19-2016, 10:08 PM
At least I got a lot done this week, awakened several units, combined a bunch of duplicate golds / plats for the CR and SU's, farmed the shit out of the demon crystals. Completely broke now, need gold, farmed up 2 mil in the hour after the game came back up before the daily switched over and blew through all of it. Still have a few units I need to awaken, ran out of silver witches though... and bandits... and almost out of HA's... I need events more for silver farming than anything!

Thankfully I did leave several units that I want awakened untouched, since I know how many breaks we get, I still want something to do on those weeks.

ZeroZet
06-19-2016, 10:40 PM
Odette's Great Disaster revival it is then.
Hm, original was what, 6 week long? Then we'll see these "Break" "events" for another half-month or so...

YoxalLoyal
06-19-2016, 11:00 PM
Feel...eyes...twitching...

Two months of summer left. Thanks Aigis devs for making me unmotivated to the point of forgetting to log in to my account once a day. Already missed two days of my stamp card, so all is good...not. Btw, way to slap us on the face by adding in revival event archives to DMM this week and getting nothing here.

So...what to do about this break. Level up Percis and Ertel because I have nothing better to do.

Jay Rich
06-20-2016, 12:36 AM
Glad to know there is another break, been getting tired of all these events we have been doing....... :(

On a more serious note even though this week was a boosted drop week of what we already do during the breaks I still have people to lvl and desert arc missions to complete so I am not at a total loss. Feel sorry for those who don't have much to do and really need these events to keep the game interesting.

With this much free time though it wont be too long before I enter the same boat.

switch
06-20-2016, 01:10 AM
The second you finish those arc missions and do all x maps. Game becomes pretty boring aha G maps really aren't worth trying for unless you have alot a premium units

Jay Rich
06-20-2016, 02:11 AM
Note to self, savor what Desert arc missions I have left. Still I have a good list of units to lvl yet, so I can last awhile longer on these break. Still would love a new event to see how far my team has some and see what units I need to work on.

Blaxer
06-20-2016, 08:48 AM
Can you smell it guys? this smelly smell, it really smells smelly when you smell it
it smells like Odette fiasco all over again, they are totally gonna be like "oh my gosh players, we gave you 1.5x drop so that counts as an actual event, followed by a break" and end it there

Koshka
06-20-2016, 09:28 AM
Maybe all those breaks is due to mass skipping of events? If they are skipping Fran's and Memento's events (like, because of censorship), and Anna's event (for us it's not anniversary, and event itself is too good to be given to us, western players)...

ZeroZet
06-20-2016, 09:33 AM
...Actually... This might be the reason we are not seeing anything at our side. I mean, aside from hating our filthy gaijin subhuman guts with passion of thousand burning suns :o <br />
They are so busy...

scrubp
06-20-2016, 10:45 AM
wait there is another week of break

holy shit, I guess I have another week to farm for stuff...

Talith
06-20-2016, 01:25 PM
I'm already fully stocked on fodder, spirits, etc. I'm going to have to awaken and level a non-crucial member just to pass the time.

Hmm, should I awaken Karma even though I haven't used her is months? Shuka even though the balance patch that makes her useful hasn't arrived yet? Ada even though the patch that makes her 8 cost isn't in yet? Rita even though I already have Spica and Bashira awoken?

Jay Rich
06-20-2016, 08:26 PM
I'm already fully stocked on fodder, spirits, etc. I'm going to have to awaken and level a non-crucial member just to pass the time.

Hmm, should I awaken Karma even though I haven't used her is months? Shuka even though the balance patch that makes her useful hasn't arrived yet? Ada even though the patch that makes her 8 cost isn't in yet? Rita even though I already have Spica and Bashira awoken?

I'm annoyed that missed out on Shuka, started playing the last week of that event and was no where near strong enough to reach the bare minimum for any of the 2 event units in that event. I guess Rita has her uses too but she is a very particular unit. If it was me I would work on Shuka (Who is currently my most wanted unit :( )

Talith
06-20-2016, 09:25 PM
I have her maxed and waiting to be awoken but right now even awoken she just seems too expensive for what she offers. That's why I'm hesitant of awakening her until the buffs find their way over sometime in 3 years.

Sakob
06-20-2016, 11:44 PM
I have her maxed and waiting to be awoken but right now even awoken she just seems too expensive for what she offers. That's why I'm hesitant of awakening her until the buffs find their way over sometime in 3 years.

I'm in the same boat as you... I'd sell my kidneys for Uzume though!

slyyr
06-21-2016, 01:15 AM
I don't care how bad the unit is for next event I just want an event for more awakening fodder farming and SCs

ZeroZet
06-21-2016, 06:47 AM
I'm in the same boat as you... I'd sell my kidneys for Uzume though!I have both. So of course I awakened ... Shuuka! I mean, who can say no to Rogue/Monk-Samurai who reduces unit costs?! XD

She served me well in Total Domination, but it remains to be seen how her cost (even with best reduction) would paly in actual event...

JMich
06-21-2016, 07:04 AM
I'd sell my kidneys for Uzume though!

Well, Uzume is in the current spotlight, hope it doesn't take both of your kidneys to roll her.

06-21-2016, 08:57 AM
stupid me again...ofc no event :D

thats it for me, atleast for a long, long time....

no weekly events, no money. Maybe thats the spirit we need to have to get some attention.

So stop giving money to that lazy turds. they should understand that language atleast^^

So much for it will get better...time doesnt heal all stupidity

Srsly, i cry every time when i log into JP, seing the stuff i got there, even though i startet 3 month later....

YoxalLoyal
06-21-2016, 07:42 PM
You know these breaks have been affecting me when I'm really happy to roll a silver witch in premium gacha. Now I'm left with the thought of not AW'ing Sybilla until I get another one. :(

Jay Rich
06-21-2016, 08:57 PM
during the drop event I was working on my gold units and managed to awaken my first to units (Bernice and Iris). Now I am working on some silvers I think I will need for the future and also jerome.

Make the most of the breaks I suppose, not that I expect to be flooded with events in the near future lol.

switch
06-22-2016, 12:24 AM
I used to always play and be super efficient with steam and charisma.. now I find myself forgetting to just log in alot. And being full resources

Blaxer
06-23-2016, 11:11 PM
I used to always play and be super efficient with steam and charisma.. now I find myself forgetting to just log in alot. And being full resources

that's the thing with all these breaks, i lost like 6 hours of STA because i forgot today was demon crystal daily, weekends i just loging 1 time do what i feel like and then leave till next day

switch
06-24-2016, 01:24 AM
yeah ive barely logged on. no real reason too

Tenhou
06-24-2016, 05:05 AM
I'm still logging in and using all my stamina and charisma. There's nothing to forget at this point after a year of playing it. It's something i remember by default now.

That said, still leveling units, might as well have a bigger amount.

King Dong
06-24-2016, 06:15 AM
Plus at this point you have enough stam were it is easy to just login in the morning to use everything, and then again in the evening to repeat the process. There isn't much reason to "forget" when it should be habitual at this point. IMO.

switch
06-24-2016, 10:05 AM
It's more of a ehh can't be fucked nothing going on in game

Jay Rich
06-24-2016, 07:10 PM
I still have reasons for logging in every day, need to spend all my stamina and charisma to level my units. I want to level every unit I have to their max. A very long term goal but I am enjoying it so far. Trying to make the most of no events, even if next week we don't get one. That is a very dim outlook on the event situation, I hope for everyone Else's sake that there is a event next week but who knows..

Kamahari Akuma
06-24-2016, 10:05 PM
I still have reasons for logging in every day, need to spend all my stamina and charisma to level my units. I want to level every unit I have to their max. A very long term goal but I am enjoying it so far.

Grind on brother, grind on.

Me, myself, and I hope for a decent event this coming week because I swear every time I peruse the AW tab all I hear is Olivie saying "Unlock those CCed silvers...I know you're holding out on me!"

She wants to be AWed BAD but I'm holding out on using them silvers I keep for crappy maps that are tight on UPs, so please PLEASE let the next event be a Star one. Freebie silver farming is what I think everyone wants at this point.

Jay Rich
06-24-2016, 10:36 PM
Grind on brother, grind on.

Me, myself, and I hope for a decent event this coming week because I swear every time I peruse the AW tab all I hear is Olivie saying "Unlock those CCed silvers...I know you're holding out on me!"

She wants to be AWed BAD but I'm holding out on using them silvers I keep for crappy maps that are tight on UPs, so please PLEASE let the next event be a Star one. Freebie silver farming is what I think everyone wants at this point.

For your sake and others (I also wouldn't mind some silvers to AW katie) I hope for a decent event to farm silvers. Not sure if this is true or not but in DMM is there a way to do previously done events that is not yet implemented into Nutaku? I would look forward to that if it ever gets implemented as I have missed some really good units...

Kamahari Akuma
06-24-2016, 11:00 PM
For your sake and others (I also wouldn't mind some silvers to AW katie) I hope for a decent event to farm silvers. Not sure if this is true or not but in DMM is there a way to do previously done events that is not yet implemented into Nutaku? I would look forward to that if it ever gets implemented as I have missed some really good units...

I think you're speaking of revival events?

Granted, I'd think everyone wants them to come around already, but I think whats holding us back on that is the fact we don't have a large enough event pool yet to warrant them.

Then again I said the same thing about AW so maybe Nutaku is gonna prove me wrong at some point.

Not that I'm holding out for them to surprise me, but I'll take the blessings as they come.

Jay Rich
06-25-2016, 03:52 AM
I think you're speaking of revival events?

Granted, I'd think everyone wants them to come around already, but I think whats holding us back on that is the fact we don't have a large enough event pool yet to warrant them.

Then again I said the same thing about AW so maybe Nutaku is gonna prove me wrong at some point.

Not that I'm holding out for them to surprise me, but I'll take the blessings as they come.

Yeah that would be then but only time will tell.. hopefully not too much time.

ZeroZet
06-25-2016, 06:08 AM
She wants to be AWed BAD but I'm holding out on using them silvers I keep for crappy maps that are tight on UPs, so please PLEASE let the next event be a Star one. Freebie silver farming is what I think everyone wants at this point.AW Betty and hop onto grinding treadmills of Gold Get!ting the maps manually to burn cash on normal summons.
Best hope of getting silvers currently :p

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 03:40 AM
Anyone care to make a guess at next event? I doubt Nu will let it be another subjugation and treat it as event, then again I can't deny that possibility.

switch
06-26-2016, 03:58 AM
If we do get one it will most likely be a star collection. But who knows anymore with nutaku

ZeroZet
06-26-2016, 06:04 AM
As we are in the middle of the Great Odette's Disaster event revival, there will be no event for next week and week after that as well.

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 09:23 AM
As we are in the middle of the Great Odette's Disaster event revival, there will be no event for next week and week after that as well.
how long exactly is the break after Odette event?Seem like quite a long one.

Koshka
06-26-2016, 10:00 AM
how long exactly is the break after Odette event?Seem like quite a long one.
Our beloved grand break was BEFORE Odette event, and it was five (if I'm not mistaken) weeks of emptiness.

switch
06-26-2016, 10:40 AM
If it's another break I will only log in daily for reward and on Thursday. Other then that won't bother actually playing the game so sick of the breaks

Talith
06-26-2016, 11:04 AM
I'll just continue grinding away, preparing my pile of spirits, cans, and awakening fodder, etc. If it wasn't for commision sortie I would have quit though.

blacksaber
06-26-2016, 09:08 PM
I'll just continue grinding away, preparing my pile of spirits, cans, and awakening fodder, etc. If it wasn't for commision sortie I would have quit though.

During the great oddette break, I did quit. Running the same event over and over (before we had commission) was so tedious, I didn't bother coming back till a real event.

Ramazan
06-27-2016, 12:06 AM
5 weeks of break O.o well no reason to be suprised though thanks to our current situation.

Ok today is the news day, everybody gonna click that news tab after daily reset :) hope they wont skip any event.

Sakob
06-27-2016, 12:37 AM
5 weeks of break O.o well no reason to be suprised though thanks to our current situation.

Ok today is the news day, everybody gonna click that news tab after daily reset :) hope they wont skip any event.

News has been updated. No event... new story missions... I mean... at least it's something, i guess.

Randombob731
06-27-2016, 12:53 AM
Could anyone supply a link to learn more about the eastern missions? as far as what new units to expect and what maps might be good for farming? (As someone who only just recently beaten Base 2, I shudder to think of the next)

Grimmiq
06-27-2016, 01:14 AM
Better than nothing I guess. I only have Danger in the Oasis(1*), and Base Scramble 2(2*) left to complete, everything else is 3*.

Jay Rich
06-27-2016, 01:15 AM
Guess more missions isn't bad, still trying to beat BS II and 3* Immortal Beast though so will have a lot to do so to speak. Guess I will continue to level my units and get more spirits.

Koshka
06-27-2016, 01:15 AM
Eastern missions means new silver units, right? Like, Iroha and Kagerou?

Grimmiq
06-27-2016, 01:24 AM
Looks like the silvers for eastern missions are
Male - Ninja, Samurai, Bishop, Monk
Female - Samurai, Archer

bolded look new.

IDK - Niel..not sure if M/F.

7 missions, but the news section says first half...so we'll only get 3-4 and it looks like you need to beat Base Scramble 2 for them to appear.

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 02:01 AM
Well that's an improvement for silver army with F2P, not so much with other veteran.

Sakob
06-27-2016, 04:05 AM
Hey, they revised the news... Still no 'event' but story missions have a 1.5x drop rate next week... sounds like a good time to level anything that's fallen behind.

Tenhou
06-27-2016, 04:28 AM
IDK - Niel..not sure if M/F.

She's a futanari, so technically both, but she counts as female.

And yay, new story missions, i totally wanted this the most!... I guess it's something at least.

YoxalLoyal
06-27-2016, 06:03 AM
Wow, I did ask for more story missions before, so yay...

Now to hope that they won't take out any female units and replace them with someone else...like certain desert maps.

slyyr
06-27-2016, 06:20 AM
I have spent the last week manually grinding Sophie up the hard way to level 80 (damn you lack of black fairies and XP plats) so a change of pace with new missions is ok. Though I haven't done Desert Scorpion yet.

Would have preferred an event though. Those silver fodder units aren't going to farm themselves. I'm also sitting on enough affection items to 100% something new i'll use right off the bat.

My coffers are in tatters but I'm happy with Sophie's 1000 attack. All I need is 2 healers and 300k gold and its awakening time. Leveling other units is going to seem easy from now on.

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 07:23 AM
I'm looking forward to the new missions for the last few days have been dumping all my gold into 2k draws hoping to get a silver samurai for Awakening Fodder. At least the new eastern missions will net me 2 so I can get back to working on other more productive things Instead of wasting gold. [500k gold spent ... maybe 5 silvers at most.]

switch
06-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Firefox keeps just freezing on Aigis anyone else having this issue

ZeroZet
06-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Gaiz! You are missing the most important bits! We will have the event tomorrow!! And it is the most best kind: x1.5 drop rate on story maps!!! Best thing ever, totally worth the break after it !!!111

...Well, at least it will help with drop completion on the new story maps...

switch
06-27-2016, 11:13 AM
Will also help new players get silvers from the other story maps. I for one had to run most maps 3-4 times to get some of those silvers and it's not really cost effective to do shitty maps

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 08:11 PM
Wow, I did ask for more story missions before, so yay...

Now to hope that they won't take out any female units and replace them with someone else...like certain desert maps.
Agreed.I was angry that they changed the silver unit complete drop bonus on Desert map.

ZeroZet
06-28-2016, 01:04 AM
Shamelessly appropriated from MWAwiki (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Missions):
For anyone interested, found some videos for the next batch of story missions for references:

Port city (map 1 cost 45 charisma): Nasu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Fx08MnSCg), Sennen War (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRxs07bccg), atarimesan 2* (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFTPU8YBH2U). Search "千年戦争アイギス" "東の国の港町" in youtube (of these, follow Nasu's, Sennen uses a plat we don't have and atarimesan's is a 2 star run)

Sakura (map 2 cost 48 charisma): Nasu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR19H2u4DpE), Sennen War (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5YHB9zsyEY), atarimesan 2* (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrpItIzn_DY). Search "千年戦争アイギス" "風に散る桜" in youtube (atarimesan's is a 2 star run)

Return (map 3 cost 52 charisma): Nasu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9KL7EYcReU), Sennen War (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52Jxp00SMU), atarimesan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUwlBYF-1SM). Search "千年戦争アイギス" "田を返せ!" in youtube (atarimesan's uses a plat princess we don't have)

But as we don't have anything better to do for another two weeks, I think it would be more fun to try and solve these new maps by yourself, without the aid of guides.

Jay Rich
06-28-2016, 01:12 AM
But as we don't have anything better to do for another two weeks, I think it would be more fun to try and solve these new maps by yourself, without the aid of guides.

Yeah I want to get as much out of these new maps as possible time to see if I can solve some hard maps by myself for once, haven't had to do this since I finished most of the easier missions under 25 charisma.

Grimmiq
06-28-2016, 05:32 AM
Damn, that third map is rough...

Tenhou
06-28-2016, 06:00 AM
Maps finished, back to the BS2 grind i guess.

Jay Rich
06-28-2016, 06:07 AM
Maps finished, back to the BS2 grind i guess.

You make it sound so depressingly easy, though I don't think I will be able to finish them so fast, even with guides I am having trouble beating BS II mind you I have only given it two attempts just need to see where units are slipping through.

Nero010
06-28-2016, 06:44 AM
Im still stuck at BS1 and my team is pretty much max leveld (pre AW). Always when i have charisma left over befor a level up i attempt that map and never make it. I dont have 2 HAs (only one) those strategies arent working for me, there is one with only one HA but it uses all silvers close to min costed and mine are mostly just -1 so i end up not being fast enough at one point.
My only hope is that there will be some kind of event (hahaha) or whatever where i can get HA´s or to awaken katie (just need the damn orb) and use her as an substitute for the second HA.

Talith
06-28-2016, 08:09 AM
Figured why not, I'll do them blind. Completed the first map for my silver after 4 tries because one of the bronze units didn't want to drop. Man that Tengu staff toss was a surprise the first time around. Still running spirit daily though so probably tomorrow is when I'll finish the rest off.

Kamahari Akuma
06-28-2016, 08:18 AM
Man that Tengu staff toss was a surprise the first time around.

No kidding.

No one expects the flying bird man that takes a one-shot potshot at your units!

Talith
06-28-2016, 09:02 AM
Since we're looking at another 2 weeks of farm and grind I went ahead and awakened both Rita and Shuka. I was at the point where I couldn't hold onto any more bronze fodder, spirits, cans, etc. without opening a second Rax and I don't want to commit to that right now. It's a shame that Shuka at 19 UP min cost is still undeployable despite being awakened.

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 11:26 PM
I've just gotten an Class Evolved Samurai which was the last piece of Awakening Material I needed to awaken my Shuka... And I'm glad to be getting her done. I do agree that at 19 min cost she is still pricey (once she gets her -5 cost in a future update she should be a unit I almost always include and drop) but even so she's still a "Block 2 + Strike 2" Unit with 30% Evasion and -3 Unit Cost down... So after dropping her I can drop Waltz for 1 UP to boost her for example. Heck most of the time I may carry her just to drop in the rear before the final waves and use her Team +10% Attack buff.

She will be my 12th Awakened Unit... having trouble deciding who to choose for the 13th.

Iris, Betty, Elizabeth, Spica, Sybilla, Bernice, Sophie, Belinda, Aria, Katie, Monica.

HellamongHeaven
06-29-2016, 03:06 AM
Im still stuck at BS1 and my team is pretty much max leveld (pre AW). Always when i have charisma left over befor a level up i attempt that map and never make it. I dont have 2 HAs (only one) those strategies arent working for me, there is one with only one HA but it uses all silvers close to min costed and mine are mostly just -1 so i end up not being fast enough at one point.
My only hope is that there will be some kind of event (hahaha) or whatever where i can get HA´s or to awaken katie (just need the damn orb) and use her as an substitute for the second HA.
Follow this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YK-VJ-ebvs however place Bashira first in place of Daniela, Waltz to the right of Bashira and Khuri to the right of Watlz.Also place Katie a slot higher than in the guide( you want to save that slot for Leeanne)

- - - Updated - - -

You make it sound so depressingly easy, though I don't think I will be able to finish them so fast, even with guides I am having trouble beating BS II mind you I have only given it two attempts just need to see where units are slipping through.
What problem did you have with BS II?I follow key kii guide but I replace Soma with Spica and Verotte with Khuri and that work fine.Still not enough to bring down that oni mage though but clear it just fine.

Jay Rich
06-29-2016, 03:32 AM
What problem did you have with BS II?I follow key kii guide but I replace Soma with Spica and Verotte with Khuri and that work fine.Still not enough to bring down that oni mage though but clear it just fine.

Near the end I believe I kept getting a few units slip through although I managed to 3* it 30 minutes ago, I just had to better time Bashira skill and replaced Daniela with Spica.

Talith
06-29-2016, 07:17 AM
Got rolled my first blind run of the third level. Managed to 1 star clear it the second try... those slimes are brutal.

Managed to 3 star it on the third try thanks to actually using the whole field instead of concentrating around the endpoint.

YoxalLoyal
06-29-2016, 04:39 PM
After numerous attempts on the 2nd map, I finally 3* it. Back to farming RtF until the drop rate boost ends.

Talith
06-29-2016, 05:10 PM
Well this could be interesting:

Aigis: Millennium War update inbound tomorrow. Event schedule, game's future. Stay tuned.

https://twitter.com/M_Solitaire/status/748252607039283200

Sincronic
06-29-2016, 05:20 PM
Unofficial Event schedule from korean intern:
5.7.2016 - 12.7.2016: Nothing this time
12.7.2016 - 19.7.2016: Nothing this time
19.7.2016 - 2.8.2016: Supposed to be star event! but its nothing, korean intern said nope :3

They will probably add revivals? :0

Tenhou
06-29-2016, 06:10 PM
I'll keep my hopes up for larger changes and continual events. But i'll be prepared for the worst.

Talith
06-29-2016, 06:38 PM
I'm guessing Aigis is shutting down. That way if I'm right then I get the pleasure of being right, and free. If I'm wrong then it's probably good news which is even better.

Grimmiq
06-29-2016, 07:00 PM
Doubt it will be shutting down if they're announcing an event schedule. With no active events it usually sits on 5th most popular, as soon as an event starts up it's 1st/2nd. A steady stream of events makes more sense to me.

ZeroZet
06-29-2016, 08:21 PM
Only way for us to have an stream of events would be if Nuts have gotten the dev rights.
And with timing of two other non-Nutaku games being pulled out by their devs...

But lets hope for the best! This is only thing we can do, after all.

Sakob
06-29-2016, 08:25 PM
Only way for us to have an stream of events would be if Nuts have gotten the dev rights.
And with timing of two other non-Nutaku games being pulled out by their devs...

But lets hope for the best! This is only thing we can do, after all.

Honestly if they were gonna shut down Aigis as well they would have announced it at the same time as the other two games. You don't spread out your bad news, it only makes it look worse. I'm hopeful, and super afraid of what's to come, but it couldn't be any worse... right? Right?! ... RIGHT?!?

Jay Rich
06-29-2016, 08:26 PM
So hope they are not shutting it down, I have put a lot of effort and money into this game :(

I would also think just having brought out some new maps they wouldn't shut it down after that...Though I have doubts, just hope I am wrong. I am going to expect the worst so if it doesn't happen I will be quite happy.

Talith
06-29-2016, 08:48 PM
They may be pulling down two games but apparently Shooting Girl has a Nutaku team responsible for content and update delivery.