PDA

View Full Version : Potential upcoming events (Updated: 7/6/2016)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Unregistered
06-29-2016, 08:53 PM
Hope it wont be the case that they decide to kill of Nutaku Aigis but if they do I wonder if they would entertain people asking for an account transfer to DMM Aigis. I like the game a lot but don't think I could endure trying to build my way back up from nothing. Perhaps they might be receptive to a petition if enough people wanted to be moved over.

Jay Rich
06-29-2016, 09:01 PM
Hope it wont be the case that they decide to kill of Nutaku Aigis but if they do I wonder if they would entertain people asking for an account transfer to DMM Aigis. I like the game a lot but don't think I could endure trying to build my way back up from nothing. Perhaps they might be receptive to a petition if enough people wanted to be moved over.

If the closure of Nutaku Aigis is true (not saying it is) and the option to transfer over to DMM with my team I would take it but not sure how easy that would be for them to do something like that.

Only time will tell.

Tenhou
06-30-2016, 04:17 AM
Actually thinking they're not shutting down. Why would they add an "event schedule" if we're shutting down?...

Nero010
06-30-2016, 04:53 AM
Maybe everyone should just chill, drink a tea or coffee and wait.

blacksaber
06-30-2016, 04:58 AM
I can understand the anxiety. Little to no communication. Lack of updates and implemented content. The loss of interest from veteran players who are tired of their BS. But yeah, lets all take a deep breath. Nutaku isn't stupid enough to remove one of their top 5 games...right?

Jay Rich
06-30-2016, 05:09 AM
*take deep breath* still looking forward to the announcement regardless of what it is. Will be disappointed if they do shut it down but I am sure I am not the only one who will be. And where it is true that this may seem like a possible outcome due to whats been happening recently there are also reasons why it may just be a good update coming our way as Tenhou stated they have 'event schedule' on the message.

Aigis could be under going a new change in direction or pace of updates for all we know. In several hours or so we will know the answer. Guess I will find out in the morning.

scrubp
06-30-2016, 01:42 PM
Unofficial Event schedule from korean intern:
5.7.2016 - 12.7.2016: Nothing this time
12.7.2016 - 19.7.2016: Nothing this time
19.7.2016 - 2.8.2016: Supposed to be star event! but its nothing, korean intern said nope :3

They will probably add revivals? :0

>nothing for nearly two months in a row

Can they at least introduce some event where we can farm for silvers? Literally at a roadblock at the moment because I can't awaken stuff or even CC some other units because lack of silver fodder.

Sakob
06-30-2016, 03:03 PM
I mean we know that Nutaku has been trying to wrest content control from the Aigis devs for a while now. That would lead to more frequent updates I imagine, some people are worried that there would be more censorship if that came to pass, but honestly, I'd rather deal with that than... uhh, not having fun playing a stagnant game.

Thats my guess for this announcement anyways. Nutaku takes over content delivery.

switch
06-30-2016, 04:16 PM
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=851026&postcount=20665 lastest update

Implementing revival events to allow new players to catch up to veterans.
Increasing the frequency of updates to the trading post.
Introducing characters who were left out of the game’s original debut (here’s looking at you, Mischa)
Increasing the pace of event delivery to match the Japanese version.

next event wont be untill the 12th. gg getting another break in the meantime andthen event snd then the like 2 weeks break between events after that

Talith
06-30-2016, 04:23 PM
So the best news possible regarding Aigis' future happened. hip hip hooray! ☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

Tenhou
06-30-2016, 04:23 PM
Woop, happiness!

Grimmiq
06-30-2016, 04:28 PM
Nice! Plus that next event seems like it'll be amazing for farming, star event with farmable Heavy, Valk, Rogue, Mage, Warrior, Healer, Archer, Samurai, Witch, Pirate. Have plenty of Bandits so looks great for me.

Asdf1
06-30-2016, 04:43 PM
Not really that excited about the news. They can't even provide a specific timeline for those changes yet. As far as I understood the only thing they actually "announced" is we have 1 event in July and 1 in August.

Sakob
06-30-2016, 04:58 PM
The news was more "We know, it sucks, we play the game too. So we're just gonna take it over and make it better, but it'll take a while, sorry."

Having said that, I love that they at least TOLD us when the next events would be, so I'm no longer worried about hoarding all my stam and SC for events that never come. Even with the sparse events at least we know which ones are coming, and can prep in advance. I like the news... also bringing back units that were skipped, awesome.

scrubp
06-30-2016, 07:42 PM
Well, at the very least we are getting an event and there has been contact between the devs and player base and that is always a good thing. It might take until 2017 to get some of these changes implemented but as long as there will be new events that will allow us to farm for more silvers then most of us will still have something to do until then.

I've also neglected my DMM account for an entire month and need to spend some time catching up in that as well due to yolo rolling a black HA and Magic Swordsman so I guess I'll have something to do regardless heh

Jay Rich
06-30-2016, 08:30 PM
I for one am excited with this news sure it will take some time before we see these changes and at least we do have an idea of what events we have coming our way slim as it may be. But the future looks bright and can only get better hopefully.

Being a gaming developer myself I understand the struggle it must be to pick something new up and then play catch up with a more advanced and well updated version of the game. Best of luck to them!

Grimmiq
06-30-2016, 08:57 PM
So the next plat event unit is a Necromancer..For anyone who plays the DMM version, are they worth leveling up quick? Might use the next 2 weeks to stock up on some affection items if so. Valkyrie doesn't interest me a whole lot as I have a black valk, but I guess would be decent if I can min-cost.

YoxalLoyal
06-30-2016, 09:23 PM
So the next plat event unit is a Necromancer..For anyone who plays the DMM version, are they worth leveling up quick? Might use the next 2 weeks to stock up on some affection items if so. Valkyrie doesn't interest me a whole lot as I have a black valk, but I guess would be decent if I can min-cost.

I only have Agnes on my DMM account. I believe her skill is to boost her tokens' attack and defence. I took my time levelling her up since I prefer using witches and mages/bishops. The class is useful for when you need tokens as bait (like the tengus' high damage spear for example) or stalling enemies. The only person in that class that is worth levelling up quick is Metus the black event necromancer since she deals true damage rather than magic damage. Just think of it like using a lich on your team.

JMich
07-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Increasing the frequency of updates to the trading post.

Does this mean I should finally get Akane from the TP?

Jay Rich
07-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Does this mean I should finally get Akane from the TP?

I was thinking the same thing myself, I know she isn't the best unit to have but wouldn't want to miss a her.

Nero010
07-01-2016, 02:59 AM
I was thinking the same thing myself, I know she isn't the best unit to have but wouldn't want to miss a her.

I dont even have Saki yet D: i spend 100 DC (i had 200) to awaken my first unit :<

Unregistered
07-01-2016, 03:19 AM
Post claimed a full transition would take months to turn over so I'm sure you have time to get whatever TP units you really want before rotation starts if you save now. On the other hand if that's coming, saving up in anticipation also sounds enticing.

switch
07-01-2016, 04:22 AM
Saki is a good unit to buy a akane on the other hand isn't good at all. Samurai need a balance batch to even be considered. Better units to spend the 100dc on once it rotates

Nero010
07-01-2016, 04:26 AM
1 Month break and still not enough time for me to catch up xD
But im happy they announced what they are going to fix in future, the only news that could be even better would be that they announce that nutaku has control over english aigis now.

Jay Rich
07-01-2016, 04:36 AM
1 Month break and still not enough time for me to catch up xD
But im happy they announced what they are going to fix in future, the only news that could be even better would be that they announce that nutaku has control over english aigis now.

The day is coming, better later than never though. I look forward to when they get the grasp of the new tools and do take over, until then I will continue to do what I have been doing for the past month, level units and slowly work my way through the new maps and try to smash the events as they come out, most of the past event units we have had I haven't been able to properly cost reduce, Imelia and waltz where the first units I had a strong enough team to attempt cost reduction (Meaning being able to do the harder maps).

I am annoyed I couldn't CR Rita as I was only strong enough to do one of the easier maps to get her and she never really dropped for me.

Nero010
07-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Rita was the first event for me i could realy participate. If i remember right i wasnt strong enough to do the x map (or got strong enough mid during the event). I know i couldnt do the hardest map with 50% drop chance i had to do the one with 20~%. I had so much luck with her though that i got her min costed and 6/10 skill. And she now is still sitting together with spica on lvl 50 not even cced because i dont have 14 silver archers (or 6 for ccing).
My first event was Shuka&Shao, i started a few days befor the desert missions got realesed. I was abel to get Shao*(Edited: not shuka xD) cost reduced to the price of a normal gold archer and guess i was happy that was possible as a noob with none cced team. Star rush events are supposed to be the easiest events so im a little sad that i never had a star rush until now where i could realy get the max out of the units.
Now my little freebie team is max leveld cc (except shao shes 54) and katie is awakened on lvl 50 (awakened her 2 days ago :7) and i still have a feeling that maps are getting harder and i still might get into trouble xD

Jay Rich
07-01-2016, 06:20 AM
Rita was the first event for me i could realy participate. If i remember right i wasnt strong enough to do the x map (or got strong enough mid during the event). I know i couldnt do the hardest map with 50% drop chance i had to do the one with 20~%. I had so much luck with her though that i got her min costed and 6/10 skill. And she now is still sitting together with spica on lvl 50 not even cced because i dont have 14 silver archers (or 6 for ccing).
My first event was Shuka&Shao, i started a few days befor the desert missions got realesed. I was abel to get Shao*(Edited: not shuka xD) cost reduced to the price of a normal gold archer and guess i was happy that was possible as a noob with none cced team. Star rush events are supposed to be the easiest events so im a little sad that i never had a star rush until now where i could realy get the max out of the units.
Now my little freebie team is max leveld cc (except shao shes 54) and katie is awakened on lvl 50 (awakened her 2 days ago :7) and i still have a feeling that maps are getting harder and i still might get into trouble xD

Yeah I know how you feel, I started in the last few days of the shao and shuka event and got neither, was a little way off getting shao but my team was still new and unrefined even with guides I couldn't get enough stars so I gave up and focused on leveling my units for the next event (I am annoyed that I couldn't get Shuka as I wanted her so bad then and would still like her now). By the time Ritas event came around I was more leveled but still weak, was only able to do the map where she was a 10% drop and only got her once so she is a very costly unit for me even though I like her a lot (thinking she may be a bit of help with these new maps but her cost is making me think otherwise.)

Was able to get Imelia to a decent cost and by the time waltz came around I managed to get a nice handful of her, have yet to put them all into one unit. With this large break we are having I will be more than prepped for what the next event has in store.....or at least here's hoping ;)

ZeroZet
07-01-2016, 06:44 AM
The good: we now know when the next event will happen, AND which event it will be. The better: we even know when event after that will happen, AND which event it will be. The best: Nutaku is actually taking over! XD

Hopefully, they will be able to get up to speed with the code in these two months, and start to at least plug in events, if not new systems.

Hopefully, they will also be implementing unit rebalance patches as a priority item. ALL unit rebalance patches at once at best, bringing our version to the same stat as parent one.)

Nero010
07-01-2016, 06:44 AM
I hope for a nice star rush that i can beat (and get my first max cr and max su event unit) and then focus on farming silvers - especialy silver archers. If i want to cc and awaken spica and cc rita i will need 10 silver Archers (9 as i have one) that may even take 2 events to get. You know as a "newbie" i was so hyped that i was able to get a plat archer(!) max cost reduced (my first) with (i think) awesome artwork and style and wanted to use my super cheap archer at silver unit price and feel good about it. Just to realize i cant cc her xD
Next one will be a necromancer as i heared, its a niche unit but one i (and i guess many others) dont have yet. The skill will pretty much determine HOW usefull the unit is gonna be.

Next time i have charisma left over befor a level up i attempt BSI again. Maybe with Awakened Katie the lack of 1 HA can be compensated.

ZeroZet
07-01-2016, 07:00 AM
Next one will be a necromancer as i heared, its a niche unit but one i (and i guess many others) dont have yet. The skill will pretty much determine HOW usefull the unit is gonna be.Kind people over MWA wiki already posted the info: http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Memento

Gist of it: tokens, with skills to make tokens better for awhile.

JMich
07-01-2016, 08:08 AM
Better units to spend the 100dc on once it rotates

Yeah, but one can always grab more DC, but missing a TP unit may mean you'll never be able to get it again. Considering I was at ~420DC, and not able to awaken stuff due to lack of fodders, I went ahead and grabbed Akane. Even if my next two shrines summon give me the fodders I need, I'll still be able to awaken two units.

Back to trying to 3 star the remaining two maps it seems, while leveling stuff I'll probably never use...

Koshka
07-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Yeah, but one can always grab more DC, but missing a TP unit may mean you'll never be able to get it again. Considering I was at ~420DC, and not able to awaken stuff due to lack of fodders, I went ahead and grabbed Akane. Even if my next two shrines summon give me the fodders I need, I'll still be able to awaken two units.

Back to trying to 3 star the remaining two maps it seems, while leveling stuff I'll probably never use...
I would've recommend you to try to mincost Spica or save up DC for a chance to mincost much more useful (than Akane) units, like Chydis or golden pirate. Besides (as far as I remember) Akane and Saki were always in TP on DMM.

Talith
07-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Don't care about the next two event units, so it's time to stockpile SC and silvers.

JMich
07-01-2016, 11:40 AM
I would've recommend you to try to mincost Spica or save up DC for a chance to mincost much more useful (than Akane) units, like Chydis or golden pirate. Besides (as far as I remember) Akane and Saki were always in TP on DMM.

Spica is currently waiting for a silver archer so I can awaken her. Once she's awakened, then she'll get in line for mincosting, though not sure how much I'll be using her (I do have Nanally, waiting for a Happy spirit before awakening her). Don't have a Chydis, and not sure what the TP golden pirate is, or how much I'll be using her. But CR-ing Spica is on the table.

Taikishi
07-01-2016, 12:21 PM
To those worried about having to wait even longer to get Saki once Trading Post rotation starts:

In the year I've been playing at DMM, she's never rotated off while the platinum and gold units rotate monthly.

As for Memento's event, the original is a star trial so might as well go for perfect if you can. She's not a bad unit and her tokens don't count against 3 start requirements, so they've great for things like delaying bosses

Kamahari Akuma
07-01-2016, 12:32 PM
As for Memento's event, the original is a star trial so might as well go for perfect if you can. She's not a bad unit and her tokens don't count against 3 start requirements, so they've great for things like delaying bosses

Not to mention the tokens make good throwaway units for the Tengus in the Eastern maps. Granted you will need to place her first, but it does save room in the team comp.

Koshka
07-01-2016, 12:35 PM
Spica is currently waiting for a silver archer so I can awaken her. Once she's awakened, then she'll get in line for mincosting, though not sure how much I'll be using her (I do have Nanally, waiting for a Happy spirit before awakening her). Don't have a Chydis, and not sure what the TP golden pirate is, or how much I'll be using her. But CR-ing Spica is on the table.
Even with Nanaly in your team, Spica is very useful as second, strong and cheap archer.
Chydis is must-have-for-everyone plat healer, so I'm strongly recommend to save up DC for few copies of her.
Golden pirate (Myre or something like that) post AW have a gold-digging ability (like Betty and Lyla) + her skill-AW for a 20+ seconds makes every shot a giant AoE BOOM!, which is very helpful (and profitable) against swarms of weak enemies.

Nero010
07-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Im so proud T.T after months of fail attempts at BSI i tried it again now with awakened katie and finaly was able to (after a few attempts) not only 3 star BSI but also straight after that 3 star BSII. So this break was good for something after all at least. I heared BSII is the best default farming map atm?

Im looking forward to that map with daniela and DC and Plat armor at mementos event, thatll be my go to to get the 10 silver archers i need.

Jay Rich
07-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Im so proud T.T after months of fail attempts at BSI i tried it again now with awakened katie and finaly was able to (after a few attempts) not only 3 star BSI but also straight after that 3 star BSII. So this break was good for something after all at least. I heared BSII is the best default farming map atm?

Im looking forward to that map with daniela and DC and Plat armor at mementos event, thatll be my go to to get the 10 silver archers i need.

I only recently 3* BSII myself after farming BSI for a long while and I can confirm that BSII is the better farming map for units. It's drop rate is nearly for all units seems like it is 80-90% where as with BSI it is rare you get a full drop rate and you get as much bronze units from BSII as BSI.

scrubp
07-02-2016, 10:32 PM
I only recently 3* BSII myself after farming BSI for a long while and I can confirm that BSII is the better farming map for units. It's drop rate is nearly for all units seems like it is 80-90% where as with BSI it is rare you get a full drop rate and you get as much bronze units from BSII as BSI.

Reminder that it is currently 1.5x drop rate event but yeah, the drop rates for BSII are godlike. With the drop rate buff going on, the majority of my drops are the full 6 units and only sometimes getting 5 (missing the bronze sand soldier).

The exp from the sand soldiers is amazing though. 780 exp for four sand soldiers a go is quite something.

Jay Rich
07-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Reminder that it is currently 1.5x drop rate event but yeah, the drop rates for BSII are godlike. With the drop rate buff going on, the majority of my drops are the full 6 units and only sometimes getting 5 (missing the bronze sand soldier).

The exp from the sand soldiers is amazing though. 780 exp for four sand soldiers a go is quite something.

Ah I see, was wondering why I was getting like amazing drops from BSII, i thought the difference between BSI and BSII can't be this good lol.

HellamongHeaven
07-03-2016, 12:48 AM
Wonder if anyone can find the video for the next event? It's always paid to be prepare, who know if we are gonna need a niched unit(like a ninja, Artillery officer or even a pirate...).

JMich
07-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Wonder if anyone can find the video for the next event? It's always paid to be prepare, who know if we are gonna need a niched unit(like a ninja, Artillery officer or even a pirate...).

Take a look at the Wikia page (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Daughter_of_the_King_of_the_Dead#Video_Guides). And while first 6 maps seem easy enough, last two seem like a pain. Good thing 21 stars is all that should be needed.

Sakob
07-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Going to faarm soooooo many Calliopes... so many... I dont think the next event (in August) has any witches either, and a need a truck load. I know where all my SC is going this month!

switch
07-03-2016, 04:08 AM
Guess those maps will separate the vets from the newbs

Jay Rich
07-03-2016, 04:31 AM

I got a feeling I will be in the newb section :( still only time will tell.

Koshka
07-03-2016, 05:11 AM
You don't have to be a vet to complete these two maps with at least 1*, as well as being a vet does not guarantee you a blind run through high maps.

switch
07-03-2016, 05:22 AM
didnt say it did. but the vets will have event units and maybe more premuium summons. probably have ahigher chance at 3* then anyone else and by the looks of those maps its pretty much pass or fail. like with most maps that have liches. you either totally fail or just pass with 1* if you have have the units 100% needed

Koshka
07-03-2016, 05:52 AM
didnt say it did. but the vets will have event units and maybe more premuium summons. probably have ahigher chance at 3* then anyone else and by the looks of those maps its pretty much pass or fail. like with most maps that have liches. you either totally fail or just pass with 1* if you have have the units 100% needed
I've started playing Aigis over a year ago (so I guess I'm a "veteran"), and I can tell for sure that amongst event units there's only a few who can prove useful against liches (Imelia and Claudia). About premium summons... Maybe I'm a big loser, but after a few dozens pulls for a last year only plat+ units I have is Lyla and Marr, so being a vet doesn't mean much at my opinion.

Nero010
07-03-2016, 07:09 AM
I got a feeling I will be in the newb section :( still only time will tell.

Youre not alone, your not alone xD We will push through that together!

Regarding niche units i had time to 50cc50 khuri and verotte and also -2up +2su, have no artillery officer though yet. Im so happy i was able to get decent Imelia and i will need that plat valk after this event. My best duelists are Themis and Elaine if i wouldnt have Imelia lol. So im actualy pretty happy its a valk (kinda core unit).

Jay Rich
07-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Youre not alone, your not alone xD We will push through that together!

Regarding niche units i had time to 50cc50 khuri and verotte and also -2up +2su, have no artillery officer though yet. Im so happy i was able to get decent Imelia and i will need that plat valk after this event. My best duelists are Themis and Elaine if i wouldnt have Imelia lol. So im actualy pretty happy its a valk (kinda core unit).

The first event I felt ready for was the Waltz event (I did ok with Imelias event but was juggling unit building and doing the event so didn't get a huge CR on her.) and I managed to complete all missions only to find out Waltz event was easy. So I am guessing this event will show me just how good my units really are. Which is good, I am at a stage where I need direction with my unit lvling as I am lvling the units I like first as my core seems to be decent at this stage.

I have quite a few valks from summons, my strongest are Elaine and Kerry. I have yet to lvl Thetis and Dahlia so I pretty much have all valks in aigis except for this event one and Clissa though I only really use them if I need high HP units as I usually use Sybilla in their place or Imelia.

Nero010
07-03-2016, 08:51 PM
Youre lucky, the only plat unit i pulled from shrine was Marnie, yes right befor the Waltz event. No black at all and no plat other than that also. Got Fedora, Themis, Conrad, kujuro and cuterie as golds rest silvers. So i dont consider myself very lucky. Thats all i have besides what a freebie can get. I dont even attempt eastern missions, i saw what even Key Kii did struggle with common units to just 1* the first map lol
Btw i just did Desert Scorpion and am now leveling the artillery officer (have more then enough pirates to cc her luckly) just in case shes gonna be another niche unit ill need, if shes done i actualy have nothing to level again and farm gold until the event starts lol

Jay Rich
07-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Youre lucky, the only plat unit i pulled from shrine was Marnie, yes right befor the Waltz event. No black at all and no plat other than that also. Got Fedora, Themis, Conrad, kujuro and cuterie as golds rest silvers. So i dont consider myself very lucky. Thats all i have besides what a freebie can get. I dont even attempt eastern missions, i saw what even Key Kii did struggle with common units to just 1* the first map lol
Btw i just did Desert Scorpion and am now leveling the artillery officer (have more then enough pirates to cc her luckly) just in case shes gonna be another niche unit ill need, if shes done i actualy have nothing to level again and farm gold until the event starts lol

I was a free player for my first month but they I got addicted to the game and found a good payment method so that's why I have so many good units, so I feel your pain in being a free player.

Yeah I struggled with the first mission as well have managed to 1* map, I come close to 2* the event just not quick enough with the withdraw with my units on those instant kill birds, I did find out Imelia at lvl 50 and Elaine 50cc50 can withstand that attack from one bird. The second map I am still playing around with, need to find a good way to get max dps out while holding those hard hitting units back.

Lucky for me in some ways I guess is I have a huge list of units to lvl and I am still planing my third awakening. I am also lvling my artillery unit I have except mine is Zola (gold), I guess yours would be the silver artillery units? I am yet to give Desert Scorpion a good go, I have only given it one go at the moment to test it without any guides. I have a bit of work to do if I wont to do it without any guides lol.

Nero010
07-03-2016, 09:19 PM
I would propably spend for Sybilla in spothlight (if the other units are good too) cause i just love her art so much... or for gellius or jerome at spotlight. Problem is just that i dont have money to spend on the game currently. I have to get along for a few more months like that.

Yes, the silver one, Percis. There are no other artillery officers then the two after all xD
I used an guide to do the map. I managed to 3* it at the first go, isnt too hard. But without guide u might get suprised by a sneak scorpion here and there i had to "panic" block two. The Danger in Oasis map though... either u need like 2-3 AW max (or very high lvl) units or a team of min costed silvers... or that plat sailor we got cced and leveled and some cost reduced silvers (yeah a map where she can actualy be used lol). I didnt even get close to beat the map. Not a chance yet.

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Hmm I'm really going to have to go through my unit list and work out which units I'm going to aim to CC / AW soon so I can work out which Silvers I need to farm...

I'm mostly just bouncing back and forth working several units upwards slowly to conserve gold so I don't need to waste any time farming gold when I could be doing BS2 for xp fodder. Might do a bunch of Silver Evolving soon as that's pretty cheap to do.

Jay Rich
07-04-2016, 02:53 AM
I would propably spend for Sybilla in spothlight (if the other units are good too) cause i just love her art so much... or for gellius or jerome at spotlight. Problem is just that i dont have money to spend on the game currently. I have to get along for a few more months like that.

Yes, the silver one, Percis. There are no other artillery officers then the two after all xD
I used an guide to do the map. I managed to 3* it at the first go, isnt too hard. But without guide u might get suprised by a sneak scorpion here and there i had to "panic" block two. The Danger in Oasis map though... either u need like 2-3 AW max (or very high lvl) units or a team of min costed silvers... or that plat sailor we got cced and leveled and some cost reduced silvers (yeah a map where she can actualy be used lol). I didnt even get close to beat the map. Not a chance yet.

Sybilla is a good unit my favourite princess and black unit so far (I am hoping to get sophie and was trying to get sophie in the spotlight when I got sybilla but I wasn't complaining.).

I have seen the plat sailor used in the first map of the new maps to so she does seem to have her uses, may consider lvling her up. Yeah I may have a bit of problem with Desert Scorpion but I guess it ads to the fun and gives me more experience I like to think.

Hmm I'm really going to have to go through my unit list and work out which units I'm going to aim to CC / AW soon so I can work out which Silvers I need to farm...

I'm mostly just bouncing back and forth working several units upwards slowly to conserve gold so I don't need to waste any time farming gold when I could be doing BS2 for xp fodder. Might do a bunch of Silver Evolving soon as that's pretty cheap to do.

Yeah I think I might have to see what silvers I need for Awakening and other things before the next event.

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 05:05 PM
So I went through my list and checked which silvers I need for the various units I could Awaken just need to work out the pros and cons of each unit and what they could bring to my team.

Black:
Karma = Valkyrie + Healer + Vampire Hunter
Anya = Heavy Armour + Dragon Warrior + Samurai
Diene = Heavy + Heavy + Soldier
Saki = Rogue + Witch + Valkyrie

Plat:
Echidna = Mage + Healer + Dragon Warrior
Imrea = Barbarian + Samurai + Pirate
Shizuka = Samurai + Heavy + Mage
Lynn = Rogue + Barbarian + Soldier
Horace = Valkyrie + Mage + Soldier
Rita/Bashria = Archer + Archer + Pirate
Odette = Mage + Witch + Samurai
Chydis = Mage + Healer + Healer
Platinum Witch = Witch + Witch + Mage
Racheal = Pirate + Rogue + Barbarian
Shiho = Witch + Healer + Archer
Len = Archer + Mage + Pirate
Rika = Heavy + Monk + Pirate

Momento = Archer + Mage + Witch
Platinum Valkyrie = CC (Soldier+Heavy+Valkyrie)
Awk (Rogue+Heavy+Valkyrie)

Gold:
Cutrie = Rogue + Barbarian + Samurai

Mainly I need several Silver Mages they are the main thing that has held me back from awakening some units I would have done already it has been so bad I've been considering using some gold ones in place of the CC'd Silver. Apart from that I know that as long as we still need to use rogues as fodder to evolve other classes. (something that should eventually stop) that I will need a batch of those to... at least with the event being a star event their is no problem with farming the low area's unlike a Farm event where doing so would hinder your collection (Cost down + Skill Up) of the event unit.

Nero010
07-04-2016, 07:27 PM
I threw an eye at the Missions on the oncoming event. Appearently u will need to 3* all 7 maps and at least 1* the G map to get the event Unit to perfect. Mission 1-6 should be no problem but Mission 7 is gonna be a pain for every freebie and none veteran, so many liches and a lich king that hits for 1500 dmg wtf. Without a lot healing and MR duelists and sacrefice units it seems impossible to 3*. Guess i have to wait what guids our players can pull out.

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 08:10 PM
I threw an eye at the Missions on the oncoming event. Appearently u will need to 3* all 7 maps and at least 1* the G map to get the event Unit to perfect. Mission 1-6 should be no problem but Mission 7 is gonna be a pain for every freebie and none veteran, so many liches and a lich king that hits for 1500 dmg wtf. Without a lot healing and MR duelists and sacrefice units it seems impossible to 3*. Guess i have to wait what guids our players can pull out.

Is that so when I looked it seems you need to get 21 Stars which is 3* in each of the 7 Normal Missions... If the 100/2 mission counts then you have a max of 24 stars available so can afford to drop 3 from a perfect score.

Nero010
07-04-2016, 08:37 PM
No your right, my math was just off for some brain afk whatever reason. So at least no need to get stars from the G map. Sadly the G map looks like a map u either 3* or lose otherwise you could get the missing star for the 7th map if u have to 2* it (which looks decently more easy).

switch
07-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Love how I'm still not getting all drops on maps after like 4 runs with 1.5x what a joke.. should be 100% drop first run every map ffs or double the drop rate

Unregistered
07-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Hmm watching the video of the G map now, and rubbing hands in glee, starting with 30 up means I'll be dropping my AW-Shuka first and taking advantage of the -3 up deployment cost passive. My AW-Elizabeth should also be a major asset especially versus those vamps.

Honestly compared to the 7th map the 8th seems easier, with 30 hp to soak you can afford to slip a lot of units through instead of crazy blocking so I would think 2* would be achievable for quite a few people. Because on the 7th map unless you can tank the litches and especially the boss their going to rip up your whole formation and cause all the enemies to pass though.
[Just noticing on re-watching the video 15 hp and total enemies of 51... so if you can hold solid and get 37 enemy kills you can pull out all of your units and soak the remainder for just one star loss. Not pretty I admit but better a clean 2 stars than just scraping 1 by trying to achieve 3 if your team is inadequate.]

YoxalLoyal
07-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Guess DMM players can get a feel on how Emilia's event will be now that her revival is up until the end of today. Her event is pretty gimmicky as some maps won't let you deploy certain type of units like heavy armors, melees, healers, etc.

switch
07-12-2016, 04:05 AM
new plat healer tank? i believe she is

Grimmiq
07-12-2016, 04:26 AM
15 stars down, hopefully be done tomorrow after stamina regens. Going to guess Calliope will be subbed in for the other witch yet again.

switch
07-12-2016, 04:28 AM
got plat armor on 3rd map and pulled eliabeth from 1 summon :)

King Dong
07-12-2016, 05:13 AM
It is a bit weird waking up to start the new event and there not being an event specific thread. :( Anyways first 4 maps down...

Nero010
07-12-2016, 05:49 AM
It is a bit weird waking up to start the new event and there not being an event specific thread. :( Anyways first 4 maps down...

Thats because Lafate wasnt online for more then two weeks. :/

HellamongHeaven
07-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Hardly. We do have the wikia and the hungry tigers in there will probabilty reach map 7 at least by tomorrow. Beside, unlike collection and farm you only need to do star once so you can take your time and make it perfect( I admit, the silver farming is entirely another matter though).

Tenhou
07-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Yeah, you can usually find video guides here anyways http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Daughter_of_the_King_of_the_Dead#Video_Guides

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 01:57 PM
where can i get soldier unit? im sorry for asking but there's no guide right now

- - - Updated - - -

where can i get soldier unit? im sorry for asking but there's no guide right now

- - - Updated - - -

im so sorry i really didnt see the comment above

Nero010
07-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Do Necromancers have AW in DMM yet? And if so, does anyone know what Mementos AW passiv is?

NotThatGuy
07-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Do Necromancers have AW in DMM yet? And if so, does anyone know what Mementos AW passiv is?
She gets 3 extra tokens.

Kamahari Akuma
07-12-2016, 06:05 PM
She gets 3 extra tokens.

Pretty much. Memory serves, the plat necromancers have stuff that improves their tokens in some way and are mostly used for those said tokens to stall out stuff.

The black one on the other hand doesn't care about tokens, if anything for her they are just by-products of her being a pure damage necromancer.

CallMeLaredo
07-12-2016, 06:45 PM
So what unit are people using to tank the king of the dead in map 5? I'm trying to avoid having to buy Niel from the trading post if I can.

King Dong
07-12-2016, 08:50 PM
So what unit are people using to tank the king of the dead in map 5? I'm trying to avoid having to buy Niel from the trading post if I can.

I just let my mage tank it on both accounts. (Armies in sig) Just place the Mage Last and have two healers on it. I used one ability at a time from the healers. Also, I only needed one duelist (for the two Liches).

Grimmiq
07-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Well that was short and sweet, didn't get 3 stars on the last 2 maps, but got to 21 so it doesn't really matter.

Time to figure out which silvers I need most and farm those/plat armours for the next 2 weeks.

HellamongHeaven
07-12-2016, 09:08 PM
I just let my mage tank it on both accounts. (Armies in sig) Just place the Mage Last and have two healers on it. I used one ability at a time from the healers. Also, I only needed one duelist (for the two Liches).
According to the guide though, you place the mage last but he's too far away from the KOD so he will target the healer(the nearest one) first.

Jay Rich
07-13-2016, 01:19 AM
According to the guide though, you place the mage last but he's too far away from the KOD so he will target the healer(the nearest one) first.

Thats odd, I never had to KoD attack my healers once my mage was placed, I was able to get my mage down before he showed up. (I needed to do this map 3 times to three star it due to a few issues I had with my team.) I did find I had to put down an additional lightning rod near the end as the KoD eventually managed to score two hits on my mage to kill him so I needed someone who could take a better beating once the KoD got closer. I used a valk for this.

HellamongHeaven
07-13-2016, 01:23 AM
Thats odd, I never had to KoD attack my healers once my mage was placed, I was able to get my mage down before he showed up. (I needed to do this map 3 times to three star it due to a few issues I had with my team.) I did find I had to put down an additional lightning rod near the end as the KoD eventually managed to score two hits on my mage to kill him so I needed someone who could take a better beating once the KoD got closer. I used a valk for this.
If you follow the guide and place three healers, then yes the healer nearest to the KOD will be targeted, regardless if you place the mage last or not.Just want to point that out and we do have a much better lightning rod than the mage, Imelia as long as she can quickly take care of those lesser vampire to avoid paralyzation.

Jay Rich
07-13-2016, 03:10 AM
If you follow the guide and place three healers, then yes the healer nearest to the KOD will be targeted, regardless if you place the mage last or not.Just want to point that out and we do have a much better lightning rod than the mage, Imelia as long as she can quickly take care of those lesser vampire to avoid paralyzation.

Ah ok, I have only been using two healers, well I guess I did use a third but it was liana, I dropped her to use her skill to un paralyze the prince and then removed her from the field to get another unit slot back should I need to drop another unit.

King Dong
07-13-2016, 04:25 AM
The videos on the wiki showed more then one way to do it. The way I did it I had three healers, but one couldn't reach the Mage. The Mage still survived. I did drop a rogue on the KoD once every thing else was down just to end it faster. BTW I used Imelia as the duelist for the liches so she wasn't available for the KoD but it was easy enough anyways.

nip101
07-13-2016, 05:09 AM
Key Kii (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNomw_8R0QnI-3odV0D7W_A)also has some good videos if people are still struggling his uses event/tp units and a few awakened though.

Also I just want to make sure but if I 2* the last map, 1* the 7th, 3 the rest that counts as 21 right? So its possible to get 24 but no real benefit of going over 21, besides the sc from 3* the maps.

NotThatGuy
07-13-2016, 06:12 AM
Also I just want to make sure but if I 2* the last map, 1* the 7th, 3 the rest that counts as 21 right? So its possible to get 24 but no real benefit of going over 21, besides the sc from 3* the maps.
The last 3 stars (of the 24 possible) give a spirit of platinum, a platinum armor, and a spirit of rainbow in that order. There is also the SC for 3 starring the maps. That said, Memento will be perfect at 21 stars, so if that is your main concern, there is no need to go further once you get to 21 stars.

Nero010
07-13-2016, 08:42 AM
The last 3 stars (of the 24 possible) give a spirit of platinum, a platinum armor, and a spirit of rainbow in that order. There is also the SC for 3 starring the maps. That said, Memento will be perfect at 21 stars, so if that is your main concern, there is no need to go further once you get to 21 stars.

After a few wasted attempts and the usage of two sc cause i am impatient atm i now have the 21 stars needed. 3 Stars on all, 7th map 1 star and 8th map 2 stars. I could also get 2 stars on map 7 but for one plat spirit that isnt worth it. I just have to life with missing 2 rainbow fairys and a plat amour but hey my event unit is perfect now i can start farming the 9 silver archers that i need. Im going to dumb all 20 sc i have left to farm the archers but if i just get avarage drops i will still end up spending at least nearly the whole event just farming the archers i need. I just hope for some luck :D

Update: Got a platin can, silver samurai, several demon crystal but still no archer xD

Jay Rich
07-13-2016, 08:26 PM
After a few wasted attempts and the usage of two sc cause i am impatient atm i now have the 21 stars needed. 3 Stars on all, 7th map 1 star and 8th map 2 stars. I could also get 2 stars on map 7 but for one plat spirit that isnt worth it. I just have to life with missing 2 rainbow fairys and a plat amour but hey my event unit is perfect now i can start farming the 9 silver archers that i need. Im going to dumb all 20 sc i have left to farm the archers but if i just get avarage drops i will still end up spending at least nearly the whole event just farming the archers i need. I just hope for some luck :D

Update: Got a platin can, silver samurai, several demon crystal but still no archer xD

I am still getting to 21 stars but I am really close and have yet to do the 8th mission, then I need to farm witches for yuyu, archers for Spica and healers for a few others as well, wonder how long it will take me to get 1 or 2 of each lol.

slyyr
07-13-2016, 10:11 PM
I reached 15 stars and I have been farming silvers ever since. If I have time last day I'll go for more stars but for me priority is awakening another 2-3 units by the time this event is over.

Varamathras
07-13-2016, 10:55 PM
I've 20 stars now; I keep making stupid mistakes in mission 8 and letting someone die. I'll get it right tomorrow.

On the plus side, I got a tin can and a samurai in a single run. Pretty happy about that.

edit: And again! Things are awesome right now.

Jay Rich
07-14-2016, 04:56 AM
Looks like I may need another good tank for mission 8, only have leeanne and bernice. I have started to work on Gellius in hopes he will be my next best tank after bernice (She is AWed), I have head Gellius is good. Also had 4 runs at Innocent Madness trying to score a silver unit, nothing yet..

King Dong
07-14-2016, 05:15 AM
I have 18 stars on both, but haven't attempted maps 7 or 8. Not sure my team can handle them so focusing on farming silvers for a bit.

Jay Rich
07-14-2016, 05:22 AM
I have 18 stars on both, but haven't attempted maps 7 or 8. Not sure my team can handle them so focusing on farming silvers for a bit.

I was able to 1* the 7th map but near the end my team got completely wiped out, luckily I had killed enough units to make it through with a bit of life left.

Map 8 on the other hand, I need to 2 star that one to reach 21, that is where I need to mold and lvl my team to accommodate that map. Until then I am happily farming silvers, just hope the drop rate doesn't get the best of me in the end.

switch
07-14-2016, 09:26 AM
Awaken bernice with some decent healers she should tank the entrance rather well. Mine can tho she is skill lvl 3

IvanLedah21
07-14-2016, 09:38 AM
3*'d all but Map 7. Map 8 took 4 tries and a bit of tweaking my strategy, but it'd be useless for most players since I'm using AW Nanaly, Sybilla, Aisha, Sophie and Minerva in it, along with AW Jerome, Camilla, Iris, Katie, Uzume, Spica, Adele, Sherry, Marr and Mehlis. Might try 3* Map 7 later, focused on getting more Calliopes to AW Elizabeth and Garania ha ha

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 09:56 AM
3*'d all but Map 7. Map 8 took 4 tries and a bit of tweaking my strategy, but it'd be useless for most players since I'm using AW Nanaly, Sybilla, Aisha, Sophie and Minerva in it, along with AW Jerome, Camilla, Iris, Katie, Uzume, Spica, Adele, Sherry, Marr and Mehlis. Might try 3* Map 7 later, focused on getting more Calliopes to AW Elizabeth and Garania ha ha

You might be able to follow this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykU_Eb1ekZE

Nero010
07-14-2016, 01:42 PM
I was able to 1* the 7th map but near the end my team got completely wiped out, luckily I had killed enough units to make it through with a bit of life left.

Map 8 on the other hand, I need to 2 star that one to reach 21, that is where I need to mold and lvl my team to accommodate that map. Until then I am happily farming silvers, just hope the drop rate doesn't get the best of me in the end.

1. Gellius is the best tank in the game (yes better then deine) and hes the only unit i wouldve wanted more then sherry when i got her.
2. I kinda know your team u should be already abel to do the map 8 2*s its pretty easy realy. U dont even need a good tank for it (u know thats where i suck)
Use this guide Nasu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFFbwgz3LMg). His 2* guide on the 7th map is also kinda easy if u can play the switch game, i just always fcked up and lost my themis/sherry but since i dont need that second star anyways i just leave it with that.

Btw. update on my farm results: I got 4 plat amors and 1 daniela... xD. If that keeps up i will have 36 plat armors befor i get the 9 freaking silver archers that i need lol

EDIT: Another note from me in addition to nasus guide. I know that u have zola, u can easiely switch the third mage up with zola she does actualy deal more damage then any gold mage could. I used her at 50cc35 level and she was stronger then my 50cc60 cyrus cause most enemys on that map have litelary 0 defence. You can even do the map like in that guide without placing any tank at all. I actualy had to do the map without placing a tank to 2*

Jay Rich
07-15-2016, 01:12 AM
1. Gellius is the best tank in the game (yes better then deine) and hes the only unit i wouldve wanted more then sherry when i got her.
2. I kinda know your team u should be already abel to do the map 8 2*s its pretty easy realy. U dont even need a good tank for it (u know thats where i suck)
Use this guide Nasu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFFbwgz3LMg). His 2* guide on the 7th map is also kinda easy if u can play the switch game, i just always fcked up and lost my themis/sherry but since i dont need that second star anyways i just leave it with that.

Btw. update on my farm results: I got 4 plat amors and 1 daniela... xD. If that keeps up i will have 36 plat armors befor i get the 9 freaking silver archers that i need lol

EDIT: Another note from me in addition to nasus guide. I know that u have zola, u can easiely switch the third mage up with zola she does actualy deal more damage then any gold mage could. I used her at 50cc35 level and she was stronger then my 50cc60 cyrus cause most enemys on that map have litelary 0 defence. You can even do the map like in that guide without placing any tank at all. I actualy had to do the map without placing a tank to 2*

Good to know, is Deine not as good cause her skill is more attack based than defense?

After watching that video yeah I have no doubts now I can 2 star that mission as long as I am alert with my team, just need to lvl Zola a little higher, I am still yet to CC her. Though with Gellius now at a good lvl I will see if I can 3* it, that will be the tough one to achieve.

I do have other gold mages I can use (they are also not really lvled yet) but think I will work on Zola anyway as she seems to be good for other things as well.

So far have scored 2 silver units (2x Assal) which is always good soliders get used for a lot of CCing and AWing just hoping to get some witches so I can move onto farming archers.

ZeroZet
07-15-2016, 02:25 AM
Good to know, is Deine not as good cause her skill is more attack based than defense?Deine is AWESOME, with 816 base defence (more than enough for most things) and 2.6k attack on skill. Gellius, for comparison, has 576 base defence (less then Bernice's 595!)), but monstrous 3978 health (and 306 attack, and 10 MR), has shining 1.15k defence on skill, so he does serve better as a wall with his skill on, but Deine serves as well, all the time and simply crushes anyone who opposes her.

Gellius truly shines with he receives SAW (what we don't have) - with it he becomes true adamantine wall, with 1728 defence, 30 MR and 5 block. A supertank for superbosses, indeed.
DMM-side Deine recently also have gotten a defence multiplier in her SAW, to complement her AoE 3xPower attack, I believe, bringing her to comparable defensive parameters...

Jay Rich
07-15-2016, 02:59 AM
Deine is AWESOME, with 816 base defence (more than enough for most things) and 2.6k attack on skill. Gellius, for comparison, has 576 base defence (less then Bernice's 595!)), but monstrous 3978 health (and 306 attack, and 10 MR), has shining 1.15k defence on skill, so he does serve better as a wall with his skill on, but Deine serves as well, all the time and simply crushes anyone who opposes her.

Gellius truly shines with he receives SAW (what we don't have) - with it he becomes true adamantine wall, with 1728 defence, 30 MR and 5 block. A supertank for superbosses, indeed.
DMM-side Deine recently also have gotten a defence multiplier in her SAW, to complement her AoE 3xPower attack, I believe, bringing her to comparable defensive parameters...

I look forward to when SAW gets added to our version. Also good to know Deine isn't a bad tank for her rarity as I do want her as one of my next black units, if I am ever lucky enough to get her.

Nero010
07-15-2016, 03:53 AM
She is NO DOUBT a good unit. The reasons why gellius is often used instat of deine by quiet a lot players who have both is simply that deines UP costs are crazy high compared to gellius and pure tanking with 5/5 skill for gellius he just straight out wins (the down time on the skill is realy low), especialy if the tank also has to take some magic damage on the way. So if your looking for a pure tank gellius is your man, but deine can do the job too AND smash her enemys face. We are not as advanced yet in nutaku version that we would REALY need gellius tanking over deines tanking, its most often just easier to deploy gellius if u just need a tank.

Tenhou
07-15-2016, 04:22 AM

I actually made a calculation of Deine vs Gellius with the prince buff. Deine ends up at 6326 EHP and Gellius ends up at 6236 EHP. That's a difference of 90. Deine comes with the immense attack boost though and Gellius with resistance so it all depends on what you need.

Nero010
07-15-2016, 04:55 AM
I actually made a calculation of Deine vs Gellius with the prince buff. Deine ends up at 6326 EHP and Gellius ends up at 6236 EHP. That's a difference of 90. Deine comes with the immense attack boost though and Gellius with resistance so it all depends on what you need.

I dont know if everyone here understands what Effective Health Points (EHP) are.

Simple put thats how much damage your unit can actualy take looking at his hp and how much his defence does mitigate damage ending up at an number of effective health (or how much damage that unit can survive taking hp and def into account).

EDIT:
After 2 months of waiting, finaly T.T 1507 now i need 1 more silver archer for her AW and another 3 for Ritas CC. :3 I already have 6 plat amors leveling should be no problem. I also got enough DC for another copy of spica to cr and su her right away :D so happy to finaly get this done

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Where can I see dat Deine update?

- - - Updated - - -

Out of like 20 Feast of the dead runs... only 1 daniela and like 7 samurais. I love my luck.

Jay Rich
07-16-2016, 02:57 AM
So far have scored 12 silvers from this event (4 x Assal, 3 x Calliope and 5 x Giovanni), I need Calliope more than any of the others and the RNG seems to know that by giving me everything else. :(

I need at least 3 more Calliope before I can start farming archers. Which I am hoping I will have better luck farming but I doubt it.

Nero010
07-16-2016, 03:33 AM
So far have scored 12 silvers from this event (4 x Assal, 3 x Calliope and 5 x Giovanni), I need Calliope more than any of the others and the RNG seems to know that by giving me everything else. :(

I need at least 3 more Calliope before I can start farming archers. Which I am hoping I will have better luck farming but I doubt it.

Did you use SC? Because thats not a bad score at all. I got 3 Sanosukes and 3 Danielas (even considering ur map drops 1 silver unit more ur avarage drop rate is still higher then mine)

Jay Rich
07-16-2016, 03:50 AM
Did you use SC? Because thats not a bad score at all. I got 3 Sanosukes and 3 Danielas (even considering ur map drops 1 silver unit more ur avarage drop rate is still higher then mine)

Yeah I did, I saved 20 SC from my last big buy a week ago for this event and I am trying to use them to get good farming results. Trying to hold off buying more for a least a few more weeks.

Though I got my best results with the first 5 i used, over my last normal regen and 3 SC's I have gotten no silver units. I am alright with getting Assal and I mostly want Calliope though I seem to be getting Giovanni a lot (even though it is really only one more than Assal). and I don't have that much use for silver pirates, still guess it is best to hord for any upcoming units that will need them.

Is it possible for more than one silver to drop during the mission if the RNG is good enough?

Nero010
07-16-2016, 05:32 AM
Yeah I did, I saved 20 SC from my last big buy a week ago for this event and I am trying to use them to get good farming results. Trying to hold off buying more for a least a few more weeks.

Though I got my best results with the first 5 i used, over my last normal regen and 3 SC's I have gotten no silver units. I am alright with getting Assal and I mostly want Calliope though I seem to be getting Giovanni a lot (even though it is really only one more than Assal). and I don't have that much use for silver pirates, still guess it is best to hord for any upcoming units that will need them.

Is it possible for more than one silver to drop during the mission if the RNG is good enough?

Yes it is, i just did my 6 runs on the archer map and got both silvers during one run and am now at 6 sanosukes and 5 danielas. I now have the Awakening for Spica secured now i still need 3 more danielas for Rita. I had around 20 sc saved for this too. Im spending them over the whole event though. Your charisma recovers double as fast as the stamina u need (50/5 map). So when i wake up i do the map 3 times (have 15 stamina) then refill stamina and do it another 3 times. Then i wait until my stamina is full again do the map 3 times and again 3 times with one SC. Or in other words, i dont fill up my charisma with SC only my stamina. If i still have SC befor the event ends i will (depending on the silvers i still need) propably spend them all even if i have to refill charisma. When im done with the Archers i will get 1-2 mages, 2-3 healers and then farm Leanne until the event is over, i wanna use the chance to get a high skill lvl max cost reduced leanne since my only other tank is bernard. So yeah i have a lot to do. I also have no use for the 7 sanosukes yet, but it can never hurt to have a bunch of silvers, that much i learned.
I have a lot Giovannis from last event too, still 9 left but u need pirates for awakening Archers so it cant be wrong to have a bunch of them.

scrubp
07-16-2016, 10:41 AM
Fuck, I wonder if I'm going to have to use SC... I've been spending all my natural regen Stamina on farming the 40/3 map for Pallis since I need a few silver mages and I'm sure I've ran through this map at least 15 times with these results:

2 Harissa
2 Platinum Armor
0 Pallis

like what the fuck

SabishiiRyuu
07-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Fuck, I wonder if I'm going to have to use SC... I've been spending all my natural regen Stamina on farming the 40/3 map for Pallis since I need a few silver mages and I'm sure I've ran through this map at least 15 times with these results:

2 Harissa
2 Platinum Armor
0 Pallis

like what the fuck

rip :(. same happened to me with leeanne so i gave up.

Nero010
07-16-2016, 04:08 PM
Dont give up. Unless u have other silvers u need to go after

Silvers will be rare material for at least another 1-2 months

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 06:36 PM
Where can I see that Deine update?

Please ~~~~~

ZeroZet
07-17-2016, 02:06 AM
Please ~~~~~
On Nutaku, in two years! :p

Sincronic
07-17-2016, 02:31 AM
On Nutaku, in two years! :p

My reaction to that: https://youtu.be/dT-38q5z7cg?t=17s
XD nice one

Talith
07-17-2016, 11:03 AM
It took leveling a Pallis I had in storage to CC 40 but I now 3* all the maps. At one point I had 3 witches, 3 mages, and Solano deployed and dropping a magical torrent of destruction out on the field. That was a pretty fun map.

I also awoke Karma and used her to gank the Lich King causing global healing so that was also interesting.

Jay Rich
07-18-2016, 01:09 AM
I swear this RNG thing is working against me, I am farming Innocent Madness for Calliope I need 5 of her, when I first started doing it I managed to score 3 of her within my first 5 silvers the other 2 being Assal. Since then however I have not gotten her again, I have managed to score another 3 Assal and 7 Giovanni's (who seems to be like a plague for me) which I don't really need. I just need two more Calliope to finish farming this map and move onto farming Archers for my Spica and any other archer I need to AW in the future but they are going to make me go through hell before I get those last 2 Calliope.

Thing about RNG is it loves some people and others well most of you would know the sting of RNG.

Davion
07-18-2016, 01:17 AM
I did 10-11 runs of Innocent madness, and got 0 silver :P Just gold fairies

Nero010
07-18-2016, 04:04 AM
I swear this RNG thing is working against me, I am farming Innocent Madness for Calliope I need 5 of her, when I first started doing it I managed to score 3 of her within my first 5 silvers the other 2 being Assal. Since then however I have not gotten her again, I have managed to score another 3 Assal and 7 Giovanni's (who seems to be like a plague for me) which I don't really need. I just need two more Calliope to finish farming this map and move onto farming Archers for my Spica and any other archer I need to AW in the future but they are going to make me go through hell before I get those last 2 Calliope.

Thing about RNG is it loves some people and others well most of you would know the sting of RNG.

You always have to remember that the chance is 10% so if u get every silver once every 10 attempts of the map ur "just fine". I have to say i am atm at the better end of rng but it is slowly turning against me (rule of chance is anways the more tries the more close u will get to the estimated statistical chance, which usualy feels like rng would hate us cause its 1 out of 10.)

EDIT: For example i just did 5 runs of archer map and got NOTHING no sanosuke no daniela no plat armor. Yet i still am above the 10%, even though if i wouldnt write down my runs and drops i would be very frustrated and think rng starts hating me. Theres also no use in getting angry about getting the silvers u dont need more. Thats usualy always happening. I have 8 Sanosukes and 6 Danielas while i need 0 Sanosukes and 8 Danielas. I would like to have my archers finished after half the event time is over tomorrow because i still have to farm healers, mages and leanne. Yet i know this is statisticaly unlikely to happen.

Jay Rich
07-18-2016, 05:59 AM
You always have to remember that the chance is 10% so if u get every silver once every 10 attempts of the map ur "just fine". I have to say i am atm at the better end of rng but it is slowly turning against me (rule of chance is anways the more tries the more close u will get to the estimated statistical chance, which usualy feels like rng would hate us cause its 1 out of 10.)

EDIT: For example i just did 5 runs of archer map and got NOTHING no sanosuke no daniela no plat armor. Yet i still am above the 10%, even though if i wouldnt write down my runs and drops i would be very frustrated and think rng starts hating me. Theres also no use in getting angry about getting the silvers u dont need more. Thats usualy always happening. I have 8 Sanosukes and 6 Danielas while i need 0 Sanosukes and 8 Danielas. I would like to have my archers finished after half the event time is over tomorrow because i still have to farm healers, mages and leanne. Yet i know this is statisticaly unlikely to happen.

I would use the term stressful not angry. I am aware that there is a 10% chance and I also run the statistics in my head so I got a good idea of the odds, still doesn't mean I gotta like the outcomes :)

I did one of my last runs for the days just then and happily got Calliope. Statistically I am getting good silvers and pirates will one day have a major use in terms of lvling my pirate units among other units like my archers so I will need Giovanni and it is good to get him, was just finding it a little irritating that I did a lot of runs and only getting the unit I didn't really desire and with no witch in sight.

Gotta always remember there are people worse off than me who may not get any silvers at all and for them I feel truly sorry. One more witch and it is time to farm archers!!

ToTeras
07-18-2016, 06:34 AM
3/3 archers. I can finally CC Spica and ...keep farming archers apparently.

Nero010
07-18-2016, 06:35 AM
Yeah, i mean i can of course realy understand it, its the same for me with sanosuke, i will need him to aw imelia and stuff a couple months into the future but if his numbers and danielas were switched i would already be finished farming archers.
U will like the archer map, im lucky that the archer map (who i need 8 of) drop plat armor at 10% and DC 4*at 60%, thats not much but after 40+ runs of the map i already got around 80 DC and 8 plat armors besides farming the archers i need.

1522 the spica one can be found on page 61. The two silver archers i still need are for Spicas AW. Its just crazy if u wanna cc 2 archers and AW one of them u need 10 archers.

2 out of 3 Healers i still need to get are for Iris Awakening, the other healer is for CCing my copy of fedora to CR/SU my Prime one.
2 out of 3 Mages i need to get are for Iris Awakening again, the other mage is for CCing my copy of Mehlis to CR/SU my Prime one.
Then since my only tank is Bernard at 1/5 skill i need to farm enough Leannes to Min Cost 4/5 or 5/5 skill her. Most Daily Awakening Orb Maps are a pain for me to build around my strategie because of not having a good heavy/second heavy so that one actualy is kinda even more important then the AW of Iris or the rest. But since her map only takes 1 stamina i wait for it as last project.

Jay Rich
07-18-2016, 07:41 AM
Yeah I need one more calliope before I can happily start farming archers. I am aiming to get as many as I can but will be happy with 4, need them also to AW Spica. Wouldn't mind awakening Rita but I wasn't really able to CR and Skill Up her during her event so she is an expensive unit for me only really to be used on special occasions. I am sure when you need her she is great but until then shes just too expensive. Which is a shame as I like her as a unit (My profile pic should make that clear lol.)

I am not in a great need for mages or healers but if there is time I can always use them as I do lack both of them just don't need them as much as I have already AW Iris.

SabishiiRyuu
07-18-2016, 07:51 AM
Yeah I need one more calliope before I can happily start farming archers. I am aiming to get as many as I can but will be happy with 4, need them also to AW Spica. Wouldn't mind awakening Rita but I wasn't really able to CR and Skill Up her during her event so she is an expensive unit for me only really to be used on special occasions. I am sure when you need her she is great but until then shes just too expensive. Which is a shame as I like her as a unit (My profile pic should make that clear lol.)

I am not in a great need for mages or healers but if there is time I can always use them as I do lack both of them just don't need them as much as I have already AW Iris.

I'll need about 9 Calliope and 8 Leeanne...

Nero010
07-18-2016, 08:13 AM

Since i have Rita min costed i will propably use her on maps instat of bashira or spica where UP is realy tight in the beginning and guides place a silver archer (11UP) to save me a lot of pressure that i had with 15 UP Bashira or 13 UP Spica/Shao since Rita is just 12UP. Or of course if i need her for her skill.

EDIT: Well now i am starting to feel a lil tricked by rng. I did 9 runs of archer map today and got 0 archers 1 sanosuke and 1 plat armor. Plat armors are nice and cool and all but 6 danielas vs. 9 sanosukes and 9 plat armors start to anger me a little. I just want two more archers so i can carry on to the next silvers. I hope tomorrow gives me more luck.

ToTeras
07-18-2016, 05:17 PM
So, I've been thinking about Awakenings now that my Spica is CC'd and with the event running and all... I should probably awaken Spica first, but I thought I'll ask you guys about it, because I need to know what to farm.

Here's my army:

And some other notable units:

Masterwolf
07-18-2016, 07:38 PM
So, I've been thinking about Awakenings now that my Spica is CC'd and with the event running and all... I should probably awaken Spica first, but I thought I'll ask you guys about it, because I need to know what to farm.

Here's my army:

And some other notable units:

I would say Spica and Katie would be your top two candidates for awakening. The archer buff from Spica and the Defense buff from Katie can really make a difference.

ZeroZet
07-18-2016, 11:04 PM
I'd suggest going for Uzume after Spica. You are not going to deploy her, like, ever (at least until unit rebalance patches), but dat attack buffing passive...

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, also... Behold, the first Nutaku-exclusive unit to be introduced after the takeover!

Are you sure you will be able to handle the awesomeness of the visage?

Be prepared, it is known to blow the weaker minds!

Don't blame me for whatever happens to you then...

One of our lovely designers drew up this sketch of Nordland. What do you think? We ♥ it!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnqIXbKWcAEAHPv.jpg

hopefully not.

ToTeras
07-19-2016, 04:42 AM
I was wondering why Uzume was considered a good unit with that cost... I didn't realize her buff works without deployment.

IvanLedah21
07-19-2016, 07:14 AM
I was wondering why Uzume was considered a good unit with that cost... I didn't realize her buff works without deployment.

Uzume has the following perks:
1) WHILE DEPLOYED, reduces future unit deployment costs by -1/2/3 (initial, CC, AW) each
2) AW gives +5% Attack to ALL units just by being in team (even maps like Toast to Men where you can't actually deploy her)
3) skill buffs ALL deployed units attack by 10-20% for 10-20 seconds depending on skill level.

The first ability sounds really nice, but then you look at her personal cost and realize in most maps you won't get that much mileage out of it. It's the 2nd and 3rd abilities that really drive her worth up.

Also, can someone confirm that Calliope does indeed drop in the 6th map? I've run it 12+ times and never gotten her to drop. I need a few more of her to AW Elizabeth and Garania.

Kamahari Akuma
07-19-2016, 07:28 AM
Also, can someone confirm that Calliope does indeed drop in the 6th map? I've run it 12+ times and never gotten her to drop. I need a few more of her to AW Elizabeth and Garania.

She does in fact drop from Innocent Madness. Its just the curse of the 10% Silver drops and the fact the game somehow KNOWS you need specific silvers, so it keeps trying to make it so you never get that specific Silver you want.

Note that this is not true, its just RNG being dirt as usual. But this is some really low dirt RNG.

YoxalLoyal
07-19-2016, 08:12 AM

She does drop on Innocent Madness. The first mage that pops up with the three black armors drop her. Look out for that one.

IvanLedah21
07-19-2016, 08:44 AM
She does drop on Innocent Madness. The first mage that pops up with the three black armors drop her. Look out for that one.

I'd seen that before on the forums, just not in-game. Oh well, at least I have confirmation that with perseverance and some luck I'll eventually see that bastard die and scream "UNIT DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP" XD

Nero010
07-19-2016, 09:15 AM
She does in fact drop from Innocent Madness. Its just the curse of the 10% Silver drops and the fact the game somehow KNOWS you need specific silvers, so it keeps trying to make it so you never get that specific Silver you want.

Note that this is not true, its just RNG being dirt as usual. But this is some really low dirt RNG.

I am not realy beliving into that either but hell same happened to jay and i ended up being the same. Farmed Daniela got 11 plat armors 9 Sanosukes and 7 Danielas all at a drop rate of 10% (and i need 0 sanosukes). I then quit instat of farming the 8th after it took me 15 attempts to drop just one and am now using the lauren i wanted to use to SU spica. I then started to farm leeanne and did her map 34 times now i dropped her 2 times. Thats a drop rate of pretty much 6%. This drop rate makes me wanna cry.

SabishiiRyuu
07-19-2016, 02:33 PM
I can also confirm she drops on Innocent Madness. In fact she's my most needed unit for my Despara, Sasha and Olivie awakenings. I needed 7 copies of her and after burning through 15 SCs I got 11 Giovannis(which I don't need), 6 Assals(don't need...) and 3 Calliopes. I called it a day cause I don't wanna burn the last of my SCs. I need to come back to this as I really need the extra 4 Calliopes or I won't be able to awaken Olivie and Sasha. fml...

HellamongHeaven
07-19-2016, 10:43 PM
just do the next event or the one after that where calliope comes at 20/1 map :/ kids these days -__-. more important question ...merne worth it to later awaken ? tht dancer aoe for later 7stam maps is so low.
Not really, she only gain 3 more tokens to the maxium of 10.And we don't really need necromancer until the Golem appear in the Eastern City Arc so if you got her, use her but she's definitely not a priority for AW(heck, I will even AW Konjuro in place of 2nd or 3rd blocker instead of her right now)

Masterwolf
07-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Not really, she only gain 3 more tokens to the maxium of 10.And we don't really need necromancer until the Golem appear in the Eastern City Arc so if you got her, use her but she's definitely not a priority for AW(heck, I will even AW Konjuro in place of 2nd or 3rd blocker instead of her right now)

I think he meant Marnie the dancer in which case I do not believe her awakening is in the Nutaku version of the game.

Davion
07-20-2016, 12:43 AM
my stats: 14-15 times mission 3 - 2 pallis, 4 harissa, 2 plats. 15 runs innocent madness - 11 gold fairies and one! silver. Never had drop rate like that

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 03:15 AM
Can we get some guides/talk going about the Valkyrie event next month while we are at it? I realize it's looking a bit into the future, but we don't usually get to know in advance what the next event will be while an event is ongoing. I'm wondering what silvers we can reasonably expect. I have the few key units I need for my next AW but I'm low on multiple classes so I'd like to farm specifically for units that won't be farmable next event. What I actually need most are Bandits for Imelia which we don't have this event.

TLDR I miss Kayafabe's event posts.

Nero010
07-20-2016, 04:39 AM
Valkyrie Event (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Valkyrie%E2%80%99s_Contract)
The Valk Event is not a good one to farm silvers. I wont need any besides Dorca and shes on the 7 Stamina Map ill be doing anyways if i can.

IvanLedah21
07-20-2016, 07:22 AM
VICTORY IS MINE!!! (sort of) Finally got Calliope to drop. Now to see if I can get 3-4 more... Sabishi pointed out Olivie will need her too. >.<

Oh and I just looked at the event page and... WTF event unit does not drop AT ALL in maps 2 and 3??? That's weird for a farm event (even though people normally end up farming the 7 Stamina map if possible)

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 07:31 AM
So looks like Healers and Rogues. Being a farm event, getting silvers from the other maps won't really be desirable since that means fewer Event Unit drops. Also most of them aren't classes you need for AW fodder. This information did help me knowing I can wait on Healers though; thank you for the information.

Nero010
07-20-2016, 09:15 AM
Np. At least the 7 stamina map drops usefull silvers, even if the rest doesnt. But yeah its not a good event to farm silvers so use this one and use SC if u have to, theres no real point in clinging onto them.

King Dong
07-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Well, that's 21 stars on both accounts. :cool: Feels good to get my first perfect event unit. Looking forward to the next one.

Side question. I spent 35 SC's on the barracks and was wondering what would be the best thing to do with the other 15 I need for an upgraded stampcard. (I would prefer to avoid the gatcha if possible) I was considering using them for either Thursday/Monday Dailies, to farm the 5 stam event map, or 3/5 SC gatcha if I have too. Advice welcome. I'm a f2p player BTW so ever SC needs to be spent efficiently.

lolix
07-20-2016, 01:50 PM
well premium summons can POTENTIALLY help u the best out of all of those. ANd i definetly wouldn't use SCs for farming , unless i was in a real gold crisys (dc tend to gather in time as long as u are patient anyway)

Hell , the 50 stamp card doesn't even give that much good stuff. Some more sp cristals and better aff items , but that's it. U might as well just keep on to them if you don't really have anything u want to use them for. Those extra items on the stamp card aren't worth 15 scs. But if you want to use them...dunno what to advise you. Personally , i'd try my luck on summons , but that's just me.

YoxalLoyal
07-20-2016, 02:25 PM
Side question. I spent 35 SC's on the barracks and was wondering what would be the best thing to do with the other 15 I need for an upgraded stampcard. (I would prefer to avoid the gatcha if possible) I was considering using them for either Thursday/Monday Dailies, to farm the 5 stam event map, or 3/5 SC gatcha if I have too. Advice welcome. I'm a f2p player BTW so ever SC needs to be spent efficiently.

Like lolix said, you should probably save your SCs for future stuff like drop rate boost and item collection events, seeing as SCs are very scarce at Nutaku Aigis atm. OR you could farm for silvers to AW as that is everyone's weak point with how slow Nutaku is at giving us events unless you have all the fodder silvers you need already (referring to your team list when I made this suggestion).

ToTeras
07-20-2016, 02:49 PM
Got two more Danielas to AW Spica (with my CCed Soma). Time to move on to farming Calliopes.

Nero010
07-20-2016, 03:05 PM
well premium summons can POTENTIALLY help u the best out of all of those. ANd i definetly wouldn't use SCs for farming , unless i was in a real gold crisys (dc tend to gather in time as long as u are patient anyway)

Hell , the 50 stamp card doesn't even give that much good stuff. Some more sp cristals and better aff items , but that's it. U might as well just keep on to them if you don't really have anything u want to use them for. Those extra items on the stamp card aren't worth 15 scs. But if you want to use them...dunno what to advise you. Personally , i'd try my luck on summons , but that's just me.

Even if i do spend 75 SC on pulls (which i did twice now) i usualy got 2-3 units i will use. But for players like me who play like 3-4 months we did run right into this eventless hole and lack all them silvers to do awakenings, theres nothing more important that i would recommend these players then to use the SC to farm silvers. All shiny premium units wont use you anything if u cant even cc them. Heck i had to wait 2 months to cc spica! And as it looks the next Event is poor for farming silvers which means after this event there will be another at least 1-2 months without silver units incomeing! So i can just recommend to everyone whos in the situation of needing to AW a lot or CC a lot and doesnt spamm 3 SC gatcha like a boss to use those SC to farm this event. Heck it even helps leveling like crazy i got 13 plat armors from the Daniela map i had to farm 54 times (thats 20% drop rate for me not bad). I wont even be able to pile up silvers that are crucial but at least i can get now what i need for the next 1-2 months. Thats why yes, i do recommend using these SC not on PS but on farming Silvers if your still growing and dont have an AWed core.

HellamongHeaven
07-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Well, that's 21 stars on both accounts. :cool: Feels good to get my first perfect event unit. Looking forward to the next one.

Your team doesn't have a single AWed yet so like Nero said, focus on farming silver OR buy the buff( some gem map will be a lot easier with it, seeing as how min-costed silver is nearly non-existent for most of Nutaku Aigis players) and potentialy clear a whole lots other missions " look at those new realeased Eastern Mission" .

IvanLedah21
07-21-2016, 08:09 AM

As others have said, the 50 SC card isn't worth it. The biggest gain on stamp card is going from 50->100 due to the extra 5 SC plus all other rewards being upgraded/increased. If you're not going to hit that, I wouldn't bother.
Exception: Due to the lack of events, using SC for silver farming isn't a terrible idea, if you don't trust the IIRC 6% silver base summon rate lol (or don't have the gold to spam that). I would highly recommend holding on to many of your crystals though, and use only natural regeneration to run event maps for the silvers you want, only using SC if Sunday/Monday rolls around and you still don't have enough of the silvers you could get from the event maps and still need.

Blaxer
07-21-2016, 08:37 AM
So i was grinding for healers and i realized this:
Does she change colors on every map when atacking? or is this a glitch? haven's realized until today and i'm out of stamina so i can't really check other maps :P http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/21/XQDO1E9ir.png

SabishiiRyuu
07-21-2016, 04:59 PM
After a gruesome week of grinding for the 21 stars, Gold, DCs and Calliopes got everything done and most of my core units awakened(a whopping 7 Awakenings today melted all the SCs I had left). I can say I'm content now and can focus on slow steady leveling of characters now.
http://i.imgur.com/BRoV9yK.jpg

ps. Thanks to lolix and Tenhou for the tips.

Kamahari Akuma
07-23-2016, 05:52 PM
3 days away from event's end and I only collected enough Calliope's to AW Olivie...

Just gimme two more Innocent Madness! I just want my AW Elizabeth :(

SabishiiRyuu
07-23-2016, 06:32 PM
3 days away from event's end and I only collected enough Calliope's to AW Olivie...

Just gimme two more Innocent Madness! I just want my AW Elizabeth :(

I needed so many of her and wasted a lot of SCs to get 6 copies to AW Olivie and Despara. I was content, but today i used my daily staminas just for lulz and got 2 more Calliopes out of 3 runs. I can't believe my luck for once is actually good lol. Now I'm gonna AW my Sasha and Anelia next week.

I hope you get lucky enough to AW your Elizabeth. She is badass when AW'd.

Blaxer
07-23-2016, 08:00 PM
guys please, i need bandits, i'm dying here :'(

HellamongHeaven
07-23-2016, 09:49 PM
guys please, i need bandits, i'm dying here :'(
No bandit in sight for the next event, good luck with gacha :p I need 1 bandit to AW Katie and 2 more for Imelia, only 1 Valkyrie away from AW Olivie.

lolix
07-23-2016, 10:09 PM
After a gruesome week of grinding for the 21 stars, Gold, DCs and Calliopes got everything done and most of my core units awakened(a whopping 7 Awakenings today melted all the SCs I had left). I can say I'm content now and can focus on slow steady leveling of characters now.
http://i.imgur.com/BRoV9yK.jpg

ps. Thanks to lolix and Tenhou for the tips.

No problem. You have an amazing army in general, so it was fun to compose a team with so many good units to chose from.

Blaxer
07-23-2016, 10:55 PM
No bandit in sight for the next event, good luck with gacha :p I need 1 bandit to AW Katie and 2 more for Imelia, only 1 Valkyrie away from AW Olivie.

not bandits for next event wouldn't be that bad, but there has been NO bandits in MONTHS now and i need a TON to CC and AW a lot of units, i'm basically stuck because of that lack of bandits

HellamongHeaven
07-24-2016, 10:00 AM
not bandits for next event wouldn't be that bad, but there has been NO bandits in MONTHS now and i need a TON to CC and AW a lot of units, i'm basically stuck because of that lack of bandits
You can always gacha 2k do you not? Beside if you're really desperate you can call for CONRAD'S CURSE, it's Judgment day:p.

- - - Updated - - -

Done with the event, even with buff 3* the last map without Chydis or Bernice seem impossible after all, at least I got the RS:p Gonna farm 2 more Rosalie, doesn't have her in collection yet and healer is alway good to have, I haven't AWed Iris and Robert yet.

YoxalLoyal
07-24-2016, 10:44 AM
3* Slay the KotD a couple days ago thanks to some advices at the wiki and finally 3* Undead Swarm today. I had to replicate Nasu's 2* guide until his second Calliope and then improvised the rest. Went pretty smoothly after getting everyone deployed and yoloing the last wave.

Team composition for those who are curious:
http://i.imgur.com/WITJeCy.png

SabishiiRyuu
07-24-2016, 11:54 AM
3* Slay the KotD a couple days ago thanks to some advices at the wiki and finally 3* Undead Swarm today. I had to replicate Nasu's 2* guide until his second Calliope and then improvised the rest. Went pretty smoothly after getting everyone deployed and yoloing the last wave.

Team composition for those who are curious:
http://i.imgur.com/WITJeCy.png

Which team did you use to 3* Slay KotD? After awakening a bunch of units I want to attempt it again but not confident enough to waste a lot of stamina/charisma.

ZeroZet
07-24-2016, 12:25 PM
3*'d all as well. You don't need AW Chydis, actually. AW Iris works as well, given high enough levels. But yeah, last map is impossible to 3* without AW Heavy to hold the fort, it seems.

For, Slay I replicated key kii's strategy, replacing AW Chydis with AW Iris, and AW Claudia with simply Claudia (yes, she works well enough at her LV70 self)
For last map, again key kii, with AW Bernice and AW Iris replacing featured AW units (oh, and I dropped Bernice earlier, as my units weren't able to burn first skeleton cavalry fast enough before it reached the base.

Blaxer
07-24-2016, 12:32 PM
Which team did you use to 3* Slay KotD? After awakening a bunch of units I want to attempt it again but not confident enough to waste a lot of stamina/charisma.

I used this teamhttp://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/24/prjFJ.png
Order and positionsAria on right exit top spot (north east of Memento), then Sybilla on top entrance top left spot, then Iris near Sybilla to heal, Claudia on opposite spot of Sybilla and Chydis to heal; Prince below Aria (south east of memento), Odette by the healers to attack the entrance (and provide MR); then comes alissa near memento and Maribel so she absorbs the damage once the king shows up, everyone with their skills active for the end

YoxalLoyal
07-24-2016, 12:36 PM

My endgame formation was like this:
http://i.imgur.com/7hC8aVt.png

Here is what I did (followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykU_Eb1ekZE):
- Deploy Katie (AW60) to where Claudia is
- Deploy Iris (AW60)
- Deploy Sybilla (AW50; max skill) and instant skill
- Deploy Nanaly (CC80; max skill) and instant skill
- Deploy Prince (180)
- Deploy Fedora (AW40) or second healer if needed. If not, deploy Waltz (CC50; 7/10 skill) for attack boost.
- Switch Katie out for Claudia (70)
- Right after you deploy Claudia, deploy the two skeleton tokens. When KotD comes, keep summoning them. If you are not fast enough, deploy a lightning rod with high HP and MR. During this, you should also activate Waltz and Nanaly's skill for maximum damage.
- Keep using your units' skills until all mobs are dead.

In your case, this guide fits your team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvGTsKaJlHI
Zenobia can replace Jerome. If you have Shuka, she can replace Uzume and if you have Waltz, she should boost Nanaly (right) and Elizabeth (left) enough to kill the KotD before he kills your Gellius. If necessary, you have Lyla and Thetis who should make good lightning rods if your burst units can't kill the king in time. Your AW Fedora should be able to do enough healing in place of Camillia.

SabishiiRyuu
07-24-2016, 12:54 PM
My endgame formation was like this:
http://i.imgur.com/7hC8aVt.png

Here is what I did (followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykU_Eb1ekZE):
- Deploy Katie (AW60) to where Claudia is
- Deploy Iris (AW60)
- Deploy Sybilla (AW50; max skill) and instant skill
- Deploy Nanaly (CC80; max skill) and instant skill
- Deploy Prince (180)
- Deploy Fedora (AW40) or second healer if needed. If not, deploy Waltz (CC50; 7/10 skill) for attack boost.
- Switch Katie out for Claudia (70)
- Right after you deploy Claudia, deploy the two skeleton tokens. When KotD comes, keep summoning them. If you are not fast enough, deploy a lightning rod with high HP and MR. During this, you should also activate Waltz and Nanaly's skill for maximum damage.
- Keep using your units' skills until all mobs are dead.

In your case, this guide fits your team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvGTsKaJlHI
Zenobia can replace Jerome. If you have Shuka, she can replace Uzume and if you have Waltz, she should boost Nanaly (right) and Elizabeth (left) enough to kill the KotD before he kills your Gellius. If necessary, you have Lyla and Thetis who should make good lightning rods if your burst units can't kill the king in time. Your AW Fedora should be able to do enough healing in place of Camillia.

Thanks for the detailed response. Don't have a Shuka or an Uzume. I got cc45 Marnie instead of waltz. Maybe I could use Spica instead as she buffs Nanaly?

YoxalLoyal
07-24-2016, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the detailed response. Don't have a Shuka or an Uzume. I got cc45 Marnie instead of waltz. Maybe I could use Spica instead as she buffs Nanaly?

You could, but don't deploy her. Having her on the team already buffs all archers on your team. And the video uses Marnie, so you should be good. Marnie specializes in buffing defence and Waltz for attack. I would've used Marnie too, but she was low levelled at the time, so I stuck with Waltz. Anyway, Elizabeth should be able to wipe out most of the undead mobs since she gets an attack boost against the undead, unless that patch has not been implemented yet. If you don't have an advanced tactician, deploy another lightning rod/skeleton on the left side since another lich coming at the 1:40 mark will target your dancer. Alpha's dancer was max levelled and affection, so she was able to survive, but I'm not sure yours can.

SabishiiRyuu
07-24-2016, 02:18 PM
You could, but don't deploy her. Having her on the team already buffs all archers on your team. And the video uses Marnie, so you should be good. Marnie specializes in buffing defence and Waltz for attack. I would've used Marnie too, but she was low levelled at the time, so I stuck with Waltz. Anyway, Elizabeth should be able to wipe out most of the undead mobs since she gets an attack boost against the undead, unless that patch has not been implemented yet. If you don't have an advanced tactician, deploy another lightning rod/skeleton on the left side since another lich coming at the 1:40 mark will target your dancer. Alpha's dancer was max levelled and affection, so she was able to survive, but I'm not sure yours can.

That failed spectacularly lol. Elizabeth died on the 1st lich.

YoxalLoyal
07-24-2016, 02:35 PM
That failed spectacularly lol. Elizabeth died on the 1st lich.

Hmm, what other princesses do you have other than Olivie? Maybe you should follow Lackages's guide where he placed Katie at the top right and then Iris. That way, Iris will heal herself as the lich targets her and Katie can survive at AW60+. If Olivie is the only high level princess you have, you can use Thetis to block the first lich. Lackage used AW'ed Sherry because she buffs gold units and because she has an attack multiplier skill. Thetis should be a good replacement for her since she has 10 MR (same as Sherry) and increase attack IV (1.9x at max skill which is slightly better than Sherry's 1.8x). The only problem with using Thetis over Sherry is Thetis deals physical damage and Sherry deals magical damage so it will take Thetis slightly longer to kill the lich. But with Elizabeth, that shouldn't be a problem...I think. Idk when you joined, but if you have Claudia, place her in the same place Lackage did. As for burst units, I would try using Elizabeth first and if that doesn't work, use Nanaly. Keep in mind that my Nanaly had max skill so her CD was shorter.

SabishiiRyuu
07-24-2016, 02:38 PM
Hmm, what other princesses do you have other than Olivie? Maybe you should follow Lackages's guide where he placed Katie at the top right and then Iris. That way, Iris will heal herself as the lich targets her and Katie can survive at AW60+. If Olivie is the only high level princess you have, you can use Thetis to block the first lich. Lackage used AW'ed Sherry because she buffs gold units and because she has an attack multiplier skill. Thetis should be a good replacement for her. Idk when you joined, but if you have Claudia, place her in the same place Lackage did. As for burst units, I would try using Elizabeth first and if that doesn't work, use Nanaly. Keep in mind that my Nanaly had max skill so her CD was shorter.

I joined literally at the start of June so I have absolutely 0 event units hahaha.
I'll have to juggle some units and thoughts. I'll check key kii's guide and try that next time. Except I don't have Rika and thinking of using some other unit. I'll test your idea again after.

YoxalLoyal
07-24-2016, 02:42 PM
I joined literally at the start of June so I have absolutely 0 event units hahaha.
I'll have to juggle some units and thoughts. I'll check key kii's guide and try that next time. Except I don't have Rika and thinking of using some other unit. I'll test your idea again after.

Edited my post above yours explaining problems between using Thetis and Sherry. Also, found this at the wiki regarding why Olivie is not a good option:

Is it possible for my level 75 Olivie to take the King bursts? (on Slay the King map)

Or she dies instantly?

She should be able to survive one hit from him (but if another lich targets her at the same time...well, she goes bye-bye).

At a distance the king would do 1200*1.3 = 1560 while Olivie has (at most pre AW) 1190 HP with 25% MR

1560 *0.75 =1170 damage.

So double check if level 75 Olivie has at least 1171 hp, you may need to level her up just a tad bit more if you want her to survive one shot.

Btw, if you are feeling lucky and your Minerva has a high enough skill level, you can try assassinating pretty much everyone. I remember Sybilla being able to assassinate the king so it is possible.

Anyway, good luck and hope you find a strategy that fits you. :)

SabishiiRyuu
07-25-2016, 01:56 AM
Edited my post above yours explaining problems between using Thetis and Sherry. Also, found this at the wiki regarding why Olivie is not a good option:

Btw, if you are feeling lucky and your Minerva has a high enough skill level, you can try assassinating pretty much everyone. I remember Sybilla being able to assassinate the king so it is possible.

Anyway, good luck and hope you find a strategy that fits you. :)

I found the right strategy with Keykii's video and swapping some units around and it worked like a charm. Yes, Minerva's assassination just shredded everything, but even without her assassination it worked quite neatly. Thanks for all the tips and guides, mate. Really appreciate a friendly response.

- - - Updated - - -

3*'d all as well. You don't need AW Chydis, actually. AW Iris works as well, given high enough levels. But yeah, last map is impossible to 3* without AW Heavy to hold the fort, it seems.

For, Slay I replicated key kii's strategy, replacing AW Chydis with AW Iris, and AW Claudia with simply Claudia (yes, she works well enough at her LV70 self)
For last map, again key kii, with AW Bernice and AW Iris replacing featured AW units (oh, and I dropped Bernice earlier, as my units weren't able to burn first skeleton cavalry fast enough before it reached the base.

You're right on that, mate. AW Iris did the job and more. Didn't even need her to be AW since Thetis' barely got a fight with Nanaly just wrecking everything.

ZeroZet
07-25-2016, 06:31 AM
@zerozet >.> chydis is a situation based healer and irisII is for aw fodder ..not the other way around .there are tons of map coming again like the current dmm 1000 kills. try putting aw iris on that >.>. iris heals burst that doesn't even match the 79+ plat ap gain from awakening chydis . hope that answers that. deciphering... Done.
That dmm subjugation is a DMM Subjugation and so two years away from us. I am talking about here and now, with current ultimate maps.
Would Chydis be more powerful than Iris? Of course.
Is Chydis absolutely necessary for our maps? No.
And more importantly, can one actually obtain Chydis here and now? HECK NO.
So yeah.

Eab1990
07-25-2016, 07:21 AM
Chydis' AW ability is garbage and thus definitely not worth awakening anytime soon even if you did have her.

You'll get way more mileage out of healbombs like Iris/Camilla/Liana (not that I recommend using Liana as she is now).

IvanLedah21
07-25-2016, 08:36 AM
wow...ppl actually struggle n make post with the 4 leech map >.>;;;; really now.
@YoxalLoyal wish to know why the dragon princess over valk ?( your choice i guess) hell if i want i would ap boost my silver valk to tank and let mikoto kill the boss wid aoe stun >.> sadly thats the only black u have tht i dont >.>
2. nanaly seriously ?xD this king demon has more ap def combined vs x4 leeches >.>
3. i used sophie/olivie instead ..and going by the new player system etc assuming tht the guy doesnt have a ton of blacks.we could simply do it using prince as buffer tank/a valk..prolly the free gold x'D even that could help.
and @watevr ur name is dude using elizabeth. stop using her start using bashira/spica. vampire hunters arent good until awakened vs leech ? you got 2x fedora to let elizabeth stay alive n waste spots ?o.O simply use a heavy mage like odette/summoner .>.>
@zerozet >.> chydis is a situation based healer and irisII is for aw fodder ..not the other way around .there are tons of map coming again like the current dmm 1000 kills. try putting aw iris on that >.>. iris heals burst that doesn't even match the 79+ plat ap gain from awakening chydis . hope that answers that.
2. it is quite possible to do it witout tank >.> the amount of damage the demon king does. a 121 lvl princce with aw x2 healers can barely take it.Also theres something from nutaku called 'rikka' that i remember some player wasted 30sc to cr/su . if you dont have it your loss.
in general i would say a summoner was really helpful in this map. if u guys have farune/ sophie u dont need anything in this map >.>

Not to be a jerk or anything, but... your post comes across as "what the hell is wrong with you guys, doing X instead of Y??" and the horrific grammar and spelling make it hard to read.

1) 4 Liches in one map is significantly harder than a lot of maps we have here in Nutaku, not everyone has Claudia (new players might have missed her event) and I'm not sure why you're bringing up Elaine.

2) Nanaly can melt black armors through sheer volume of arrows, especially if buffed by Prince and AW Spica (and maybe AW Uzume and/or Uzume's skill)

3) Sophie can tank multiple liches due to massive HP AND MR. Olivie's horrid HP means she can tank only the KotD or maybe 2 liches, not the King AND a lich, or whatever.

4) Elizabeth is actually a very good unit, especially AW vs. Undead, and if his Elizabeth is dying then he probably isn't using Lightning rods appropriately. Also, if you're criticizing the use of Nanaly why would you bring up the Bashira/Spica combo in a discussion about this map? And new players especially are VERY unlikely to have the heavy-duty nukers like Farne, Garania or Odette.

5) Chydis was a limited-time availability unit. Even people who have played for over a year may not have her, myself included. AW Iris does the job fine, especially since Nutaku doesn't have all the really tough maps that DMM Aigis has. Also, unless they lucked out and pulled Camilla or Liana, most players on Nutaku have to make do with Iris, Fedora, Robert and the Silver healers. Of those, Iris is the best burst healer.

6) Rika's event may have been missed by several players. Or they may not have leveled her yet as she is undeniably a niche unit and most people focus on Spica and Bashira, as well as Nanaly and/or Elizabeth if they have them. Either way, don't assume everyone has a currently-viable Rika ready to pop in.

7) Farne and Sophie undoubtedly make this map a heck of a lot easier. Guess what? They're both Shrine-only black units. VERY FEW people have them.

SabishiiRyuu
07-25-2016, 10:20 AM
Not to be a jerk or anything, but... your post comes across as "what the hell is wrong with you guys, doing X instead of Y??" and the horrific grammar and spelling make it hard to read.

Everyone needs to install a Douchebag filter in their brain like I have and just move along with the subject. You don't come across as a jerk, unlike the person you're quoting.

Kamahari Akuma
07-26-2016, 12:22 AM
Pretty much agree with IvanLedah21's entire counterargument with special notice to using Elizabeth on map 7.

For AWed Elizabeth, that whole map is her kill zone because its nothing but pure undead enemies. Yes, she doesn't have an Archer's range, but that isn't the problem when she gets +15 range as a AWed ability and when placed towards the top on that map range is a non-issue. Plus who can say no to a unit with permanent triple shot autos that comes with an attack speed increase skill.

On another, slightly less painful note, farmed Innocent Madness for what felt like millennia but got no more Calliope drops for my own Elizabeth. Only Assals that I'm now swimming in and 1 Giovanni.

Least I was able to sneak out an extra Elaine out of this event, now I just have to hope for a HA from 2k summons for CCing our August event unit.

Jay Rich
07-26-2016, 01:27 AM
Well there goes the long awaited event, didn't complete it 100% but managed to at least get 21 stars. This will be my first CRed and SU unit so I am quite happy about that hopefully I can keep it up for the events that follow. Didn't do to bad with farming either though it took me a very long time to get the Calliope I need to AW Yuyu and Sybilla.

I had much better luck farming Daniela which I needed 4 of to AW Spica. This is what I farmed:

Assal = 6
Calliope = 6
Giovanni = 7
Platinum Armour= 6
Sanosuke = 2
Daniela = 4
Pallis = 2
Harissa = 1
Elanie = 2
And a mountain of gold spirits

Well back to lvling my units again and prep for the next event.

On another, slightly less painful note, farmed Innocent Madness for what felt like millennia but got no more Calliope drops for my own Elizabeth. Only Assals that I'm now swimming in and 1 Giovanni.

I know your pain, I hope you managed to get some Calliope's. When I first started farming that map I got 2 of her dropped and thought I was having some good luck by the end of week one I had only gotten 1 more of her bringing my total to 3 Calliope. I gave up and went on to farming the other units I need which didn't put up as much of a fight. Once I got them went back to farming Calliope and managed to score another 3. Just enough to AW Sybilla and my Yuyu.

I needed more but luck wasn't on my side for that got nothing from my farming today before the event ended.

Timmy
07-26-2016, 01:41 AM
Yeah, next event doesn't promise much about fodder units... RIP Daughter of the King of the Dead event. You were so perfect and very kind with your RNG towards me, but it's time to unwillingly move on. You will be missed v_v

Nero010
07-26-2016, 01:55 AM
I got all that i needed but sadly no additional archers and healers to cc marnie or waltz. That was just an extra to begin with though.
My statistics for those who care:
Feast of the Dead: 66 Runs
12 Plat Armors, 10 Sanosukes, 8 Danielas
Wandering Ghosts: 9 Runs
2 Rosalies, 3 Christophers, 1 Black Spirit
Call of the Undead: 19 Runs
4 Harrissas, 4 Pallis, 1 Plat Armor
Undead Assault: 65 Runs
6 Leannes
Total: 159 Runs
37 Silvers and 13 Plat Armors

Managed to get enough to CC Rita, CC&AW Spica, AW Iris, AW Sherry, CC Mehlis (fodder for main mehlis), CC Fedora (fodder for main fedora), CC Leanne and -2UP 4/5 Skill her, CC Pallis, 3/5 skill my Bernard thanks to Sanosukes thrown at him and CC the upcoming event Valk. Considering i spend 20 SC i still find this result pleasuring enough, it was much needed.

HellamongHeaven
07-26-2016, 08:47 PM
I got all that i needed but sadly no additional archers and healers to cc marnie or waltz. That was just an extra to begin with though.
My statistics for those who care:
Feast of the Dead: 66 Runs
12 Plat Armors, 10 Sanosukes, 8 Danielas
Wandering Ghosts: 9 Runs
2 Rosalies, 3 Christophers, 1 Black Spirit
Call of the Undead: 19 Runs
4 Harrissas, 4 Pallis, 1 Plat Armor
Undead Assault: 65 Runs
6 Leannes
Total: 159 Runs
37 Silvers and 13 Plat Armors

Managed to get enough to CC Rita, CC&AW Spica, AW Iris, AW Sherry, CC Mehlis (fodder for main mehlis), CC Fedora (fodder for main fedora), CC Leanne and -2UP 4/5 Skill her, CC Pallis, 3/5 skill my Bernard thanks to Sanosukes thrown at him and CC the upcoming event Valk. Considering i spend 20 SC i still find this result pleasuring enough, it was much needed.
That's a lot, though considering 20 SC it's possible. I have no event unit outside of Imelia and Waltz and got no luck with the gacha either ( my major silver income is from 2k summon, PS net me a full 4 gold healer Iris + Robert and no Fedora beside Olivie and Berna so I just got enough silver to AW Katie, Iris and Olivie ( I can AW Imelia but Katie take priority first) and that's still occupy my entire barrack force me to use some SC for expansion.

lolix
07-27-2016, 12:08 AM
berna and olivie are better then most free players mate. I for example have a lvl 192 account with no black (other then saki ofc) and a second (lvl 189) with just 1 black.

HellamongHeaven
07-27-2016, 12:59 AM
berna and olivie are better then most free players mate. I for example have a lvl 192 account with no black (other then saki ofc) and a second (lvl 189) with just 1 black.
I know :p Just want to point out that I don't really have much need for AW since beside those two I practically stick with healer until this event ( 2 draw and pull out Mehlis and Gina, so glad to have Mehlis since I don't have to farm event map for Pallis, I still can't pass Danger in the Oasis)

ZeroZet
07-27-2016, 01:07 PM
@Sammyy: You are doing it again. Please, at least care enough to use capital letters. Your post is almost unreadable as it is :(

Now, speaking of 6. Did I at any of my two messages pertaining this matter ever said that our Gold Iris is better than Platinum Chydis? In fact,
Would Chydis be more powerful than Iris? Of course. Here, I clearly said that Chydis is more potent healer of the two.
What I was trying to convey is what, while more powerful, at that particular instance AW Chydis was not in any capacity absolutely necessary (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/necessary), as AW Iris at that particular instance would be able to fulfil her role well enough. And given the sheer impossibility to actually obtain Chydis for any player that started after the fabled time of myths that was TP rotation time, the possibility to replace Chydis with a unit freely given to every player is a significant argument for the usability of that solution to wider audience.
Maybe we will see a Trading Post rotation in the future when Nutaku actually takes over the implementation of content. Probably even. But here and now (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/here_and_now), for any player that started after the last rotation, Chydis. Does. Not. Exist. When she begins to exist (in other words, when people will be able to obtain her) once more, only God knows. So if you advice players to sit on their thumbs without levelling (and Awakening, for better stats at minimum, as lack of powerful heals hurts) any good healer til then... I sincerely hope you are joking. Insufficient healing kills. Banking on some vague undefined "might be" in such a crucial aspect is plain stupid.
Do remember that for any player that started recently and didn't have luck to pull Camilla or even Fedora from Premium Gacha, healing options would be limited to silvers and, guess who, Iris. Even should he be able to pull Fedora, utility of instant heal on placement that awakening of Iris bring to the table far outweighs single cost reduction that Fedora's awakening has as far as tactical versatility go. So in our current situation, Iris is far from being only useful as a fodder. I would go as far as say she's enabling even, for raising her will help player to clear more difficult content right away, without watching it go away while waiting for some "plat" that nobody knows when it might appear.
And, DMM is DMM. Nutaku is Nutaku. Not only DMM version has two years worth more content compared to our side, they also lived through several waves of unit rebalancing patches, so any comparison between two versions should be done with extra care.

Now, addressing 7, do note I was talking about last map, not the Slay, second-to-last map what indeed requires no heavy. And, to note, the last map features no Lich King to kill...
I would seriously love to see the strategy of 3*'ing said last map without a heavy armor, for future reference, so if you have a video do share it please. It would be interesting to see what kind of hard to substitute resources (like AW gacha plats or blacks) it takes to pull off.
And of course... Archer and even the Vampire Hunter can't kill the lich? O.o So, every videos of Bashira (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmFhrbsnegg) or Spica (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fcVipuzCLA) taking care of liches on the left side of a Slay before King shows up, a video of AW Elizabeth burning through entirety the Lich King's health bar in no time flat (https://youtu.be/ykU_Eb1ekZE?t=178), all of them are fake? You opened my eyes to this great conspiracy, fer sure. :rolleyes:
Fact is, for Awakened Vampire Hunter entirety of the last event would be the best moment to shine. Why? Class bonus against undeads, pretty much only kind of enemy we faced. Sure, they would not survive against liches on Slay for long without a lightning rod, but who in his right mind would ever allow them to face liches without lightning rod anyway?

YoxalLoyal
07-27-2016, 02:32 PM
@Samyy - Gonna try answering your posts.

To answer your first post:
1. I was basing my choices based on SabishiiRyuu's units in order to help him on the Slay map which was here (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/286-potential-upcoming-events-updated-7-6-2016-a-66.html#post37199). He joined way after Claudia's event so I had to make a plan B for him, which was using Thetis, who had enough MR to take the King's magic attack with some healers helping her out.
2. I can agree that one unawakened Nanaly isn't enough, but when you pit two high levelled AW'ed Nanalys like Alpha in this vid: https://youtu.be/rvGTsKaJlHI?t=1m34s, it works like a charm. I used AW'ed Sybilla and her ranged magic attack during skill to team up with unawakened Nanaly at maxed level and Waltz to slay the King.
3. Like ZeroZet mentioned above, not all players were lucky to play when Chydis was available at TP. Therefore, we have to rely on the free units (G.Iris, Alissa, Dorca) and premiums that not many have (Camillia, Liana, and Marr). To further make us even more salty, the devs even took out Saria, one of the best rapid healers, in Nutaku's version. All in all, us late Nutaku players are pretty weak in the healing department at the moment unless they dish in some money to have a tiny percentage of getting plat+ healers, which will not happen until after the takeover.
4. Same as above. Late players that started in 2016 do not have a puppeteer or a summoner (unless they are lucky and hit Farne in gacha). Pretty sure the King's attack is buffed with his passive so he and his lich friends will kill the Prince before the healers can heal him.

As for your second post:
1. Yes, Elaine can tank the lesser lichs. I used her on my alt account for that very purpose at Castle Retake and the recent Feast of the Dead map. However, idk if she can survive with the King and the other lichs targeting her all at once.
2. Same as number 1 above.
3. Same as number 2 above. Adding to it, you don't exactly need two healers for Nanaly (at least for me). Some players could do it with 2 units with high MR on both sides where the King spawns, one burst unit (Nanaly or Elizabeth), 1 healer, and a bunch of lightning rods. That's what Memento is there for; to provide you a lot of tokens to distract the King while your burst units and princesses handle the mobs and him.
4. Olivie can survive in Slay at very high levels after AW, just that you need to have fast hands and a good mouse to deploy lightning rods fast enough.
5. Same as 3 above. Rather than waiting for Chydis' eventual return to TP, us late players rather CC and AW what we got. So far, Iris is the best free healer. Fedora was in gold rush and now in PS, so it is a little hard to get her. The other plats and blacks I mentioned above already. To date, my healing team at DMM far outmatches my team at Nutaku. Saria, Chydis, and Rinne vs. Iris, Fedora, and Alissa. The winning team is obvious here. If anything, the devs screwed us over by taking out the best healers and left us with the low tier ones. Chydis will not come back until Nutaku's take over, who knows if Saria will even be implemented, and Liana replaced Black Iris.

A little something to note too. Some maps are VERY unforgiving in terms of high cost units (looks at you Danger in the Oasis), so levelling some silver and gold healers might do some good.

I have no idea if you are satisfied with these answers, but this is from my playing experience thus far.

IvanLedah21
07-28-2016, 07:31 AM
ok so . evanled.
1. sorry about my grammer am used to typing short hand ty to job irl x'D pardon me on that. didnt mean to sound the post as offensive.
so here it goes :
1. elaine can tank the the lesser leeches especially 2 and 3. i ws so bored with the current way nutaku is going i actually use silver units .
2. you will agree that if you do not have the unit from the second event previous to this ie claudia you cannot do a map which is above the 3 stam deck. hell not even a full black team with measly levels can do it.and tbh i dslike using claudia my argument was why use 1 when yoxal loyal got a black valk >.> mine is low level i never use her.
3. So. my suggestion of using Nanaly was because i can see mikoto there >.> instead of nanaly a mage/omni will do 4x damage vs leech(ap def etc) Nanaly can't melt 'the def' she relies on the buffs from prince and spica+ dancer(watevr dancer u have)
question about it: are you ready to waste 4 sllots on her or are you ready to deploy a silver mage who will alaways do better damage+ kill the skully mobs with leech. 1 of the prob in this map was your duelist was busy killing mobs when king blew him/her/healer/main dps up ?
4. i mentioned if you do not have rikka its your prob not mine. dont talk about killing leeches with baby guns. i also mentioned valks can kill them
5. i guess your olivie is low level or not properly spec'ed postioned or used or you simply are bad at it ? xD no offense. i farmed that map when i had nothing to do in office to check dps of olivie and sybilla. you simply do not put olivie like ' hey leech i put a princess here come get some' they are positioned buffer aggro to kill with instant skill.. sure she might not have that much hp like others but she actually 'can' survie with 2x aw healer( i didnt check non aw healer because i dont have any in my deck 50cc50.[ yeah i dont use iris ty ])
6. as well as to @zerozet(sorry again if you are foreigner and have to use google to decipher what i post in short hand)
there is tons of gold better then their plat jobs. is iris 1 of them vs chydis ? thTat was your question. thats a no. as explained before. if your gonna compare healers the current dmm tier is chydis at top assuming no black there fallowed by fedora . so if you dont have chydis . you can't comment on it. why waste time eveling a gold when you 'might' get plat healers in future incl. chydis ?o.o and waste so much time awakening a gold ?o_o are you kidding. to me iris is nothing but awakening fodder .
7. zerozet 's attention again on this. tried doing the map with plat duelist . you can use bandits if you do not have rikka. the ridiculous statemtn of you cant do it without tank. you cant do it without archer irks me o.o. hell i can do this with my charlotte if she is properly placed and prinnce to kill the king. your prince is alaways available and after lvl 99 he is better duelist then most others ( and sustainable and affordable lmfao). also like i said if lafate was online he could check the specs. its useless to use archers / vampire hnters there. why ?o.o because the 'can't' kill leech as they are not primary dps. hence either your duelist dies or the healer. if you do not have a plat mage try planting 2x silver/gold >.> odette isnt overkill as she is a damage based and my luck i do not have mage better then her( if you disincl the 2x summoners)
my post was directed to yoxal loyal though. love to see him acting as a substitute vet for the time being because most of us vet switched dmm. and replying to everyone in need . good job there. why not reply to mine ?;D :(
and go home akuma your more obsessed with elizabeth then me bsessed with mikoto >.< xD for aargument sake i will assume she will do burst and kill 4x leech alone like wonder woman nddps like bawss xDDDD

- - - Updated - - -

lolix is 192 now >.< gratz xD am foever 170 on nutaku x'D

1) Valid point, provided she is not tanking lesser liches AND the King (if she even CAN tank the King)
2) I still don't understand what you're saying, because I sure hope you're not saying you NEED Claudia or comparable units to clear maps above the 3 stamina map
3) Prince is likely deployed anyways for the fact he buffs ALL deployed units, healer should be there anyways, dancer is nice for multi-hit units but not required, Nanaly, if protected by lightning rods, in fact CAN burn down the King, as can Elizabeth. They do suffer the potential issue of hitting the trash instead of the King, but with skill active, that trash isn't lasting long, especially against AW Elizabeth
4) "if you don't have Rika it's your problem not mine" sounds like a jerk talking, sorry. Idk what "baby guns" you're talking about and yes valks can kill liches with proper heal support, we established that already
5) You criticize Nanaly but need to give Olivie TWO AW HEALERS to survive, instead of 1 healer and 1 lightning rod? Also, Olivie has no instant kill skill, idk what u mean by "positioned buffer agro" and unless she's AW with high level Olivie is going down against King + multiple liches, so you better have other lightning rods to take some of that heat
6) you level a gold now because you want to clear maps now instead of waiting months upon months to get that platinum healer. Also, as I said before, Chydis DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU WERE NOT HERE FOR HER TP STAY, Camilla is premium summon and thus not everyone has her, same with Liana, and Marr and even Marius/other heal-capable units, so guess where that leaves newer players? Iris, MAYBE Fedora, MAYBE Robert, and the silver healers. Guess who's best for burst healing there? Iris. Fedora is a tactical option due to cheaper cost (by 1, giving one more CR than the other besides AW bonus is unfair comparison) and extended range vs. burst heal upon deploy and higher healing power during skill.
7) If you're talking about the last map, AoE units are indeed favorable but not required. If you're talking about Slay the King... you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! AW Elizabeth is the ULTIMATE DPS there (as long as she's protected by lighting rods, but who in their right mind leaves ANY dps unprotected?). Elizabeth comes up in this discussion so much because this event is HER ULTIMATE KILLING GROUND, she gets bonus damage against undead why the hell would u NOT use her on these maps if you have her AW?

And what was up with that last line? NOBODY is killing 4 liches alone, NOBODY. Even black units like AW Sophie/Sybilla are going to need heal support at the very least. Not to be rude, but even though you say you're not trying to be offensive, you're coming across as 1) a jerk, 2) a DMM player who is out of touch with Nutaku's struggles, 3) an elitist or 4) some combination of the above.

Side Note: I've cleared the entire event without using Heavies, but then I used AW Sophie, Aisha, Minerva, Nanaly, Sybilla and Despara, so I have some massively OP units that most people don't.

Kamahari Akuma
07-28-2016, 08:27 AM
its useless to use archers / vampire hnters there. why ?o.o because the 'can't' kill leech as they are not primary dps. hence either your duelist dies or the healer.

You know...I'm just gonna put this (https://youtu.be/ykU_Eb1ekZE?t=2m58s) here everytime you take Elizabeth's ability to do well on this map lightly.

Granted an Archer with Quadra or Triple Shot can do well here as well with that setup, but if you only have the Triple shot archer on hand why not use AW Elizabeth? Range isn't an issue when she is hitting the big guy as soon as he spawns. Plus she not only gets higher attack speed and an attack boost during her skill, she gets an additional attack modifier to damage by just shooting undead enemies.

But hey, if you don't wanna join us in the AWed Elizabeth fanclub, that is okay. We'll just have your shirt in storage when you finally come around. ;)

and go home akuma your more obsessed with elizabeth then me bsessed with mikoto >.<

Considering every other argument for her made here over some time, it would be silly to think otherwise.

Though I only have one true unit to obsess over.

Isn't that right *unit's name redacted for fear of jinxing and never seeing her EVER*?

YoxalLoyal
08-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Maintenance Details
-----------------------------------
About daily missions
- Add New Saturday Mission "Magic Armor Princess EX"
 Drop awakening orbs "Battle Mage", "Sailor Chief" and "Top Dancer"

Add Awakening Class
- Add Awakening Class in "Super Dancer" and "Sailor Elite"

Add Special Awakening Class
- Required Orb
 "Summon Master" are "Warlock" and "Top Dancer"

Adjust Unit Balance
- Adjust Unit's Parameter
- Adjust Skill and Ability
- Add Unawakened Ability to Some black rarity

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Finally something to do on Saturday. Wish we had gotten normal dailies (another Gold Armor and Crystal Keeper) on weekends too, but I guess it's better than nothing. Gonna be spamming the AW orb daily for dancer orbs and the eventual mage armor orbs.

HellamongHeaven
08-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Finally about the damn right time, I though my Viera gonna sit and collect dust in my inventory for eternity.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 04:19 AM
Oh Yeah really liking the unit changes...

I'm seeing Cost Down for:
Valks (-5)
Witches (-1)
Rogues (-2)
Advance Stratagists (-5)
Angels (-4)
Magic Fencer (-5)
Ninja (-5)

Pretty sure some stats are up but hard to tell exactly how much... still even just the cost changes is going to help me with my deployments and stage clearing.

dawoes
08-02-2016, 04:31 AM
i also found dmg increase for bandits, possible armor increase for ha and -2cr for mages
(not entirely sure on the ha armor increase but thought my leeanne was in the 400s instead of 500s)

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 04:48 AM
Yeah definitely some sweeping changes, going to have to look over my units again the changes will probably make me want to rethink what units I was planning to CC-AW next.

Like Shuka... at 14 min cost she's much more usable and with a potential -3 UP for every subsequent unit drop she can quickly save you potentially more than you might gain from Early Valkyrie or Soldier Chief. The fact that once awakened she's like a Hybrid of Rogue/Samurai is also very nice.

Talith
08-02-2016, 07:44 AM
Lzlis over at the wiki is compiling a master list of changes (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lzlis/Patch_changes_2016-08-02)

The big winners are:

-HUGE UP cost reductions (4-5 points cheaper)
Valkyries
Ninjas
Magic Fencers (also more ATK, big skill buff for Horace 1.3 -> 1.7)
Advanced Guard

Anti-Air powers buffed (20% -> 40%)
Archers

In second place:

Pirates (more range, faster attack, micro stun (70% slow for .25 secs)
Rogues (-2 UP, faster attack speed)
Bandits (More HP, More ATK, Heavy Armors HATE them)
Avengers (a LOT more HP)
Monk (a LOT more HP, more ATK)

Samurai also got pretty sizeable across the board stat boosts making them more appealing for the people that really want to use them.

Witches got their cost reduced meaning more people can now clear wall of magic.

Kamahari Akuma
08-02-2016, 08:02 AM
And Horace at max skill rank has her 1.7 attack multiplier! Finally my prepping for her AWing is feeling all the more justified. :3

Talith
08-02-2016, 08:11 AM
I've been making great use of Awoken Horace for a loong time now. The buffs she got have me over the moon.

Tenhou
08-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Been waiting for the Berna buff and the Olivie one was welcome. Zola getting her increased atk and slightly less range reduction was wonderful as well. Need to awaken Rachel now that they finally buffed her.

...not to mention dat 15 cost Clissa and 16 cost Saki :D

lolix
08-02-2016, 11:29 AM
first time considering to cc/aw saki. Those buffs make her a lot more usefull imo. WIll probably go awaken marnie as well

Talith
08-06-2016, 08:34 PM
My Saki is down to 14 UP and is a real workhorse. I am also loving the Shuka buff that makes Saki cost 11. I'll be grinding some Valks and Healers from the upcoming event, but not actually work on the event unit herself. I'll just wait the 2-3 years before we see that black valk Reshia.

Grimmiq
08-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Looks like no event again.

ZeroZet
08-08-2016, 04:29 AM
Looks like no event again.We know that only event in this month would be in a week, starting from 16th. And we know it will be The Valkyrie's Contract (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Valkyrie%E2%80%99s_Contract).

We also heard Nutaku devs are hoping to start managing the game at DMM-side speed starting from September, but no solid confirmation for it just yet.

Tenhou
08-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Precisely, we already know when the next event will happen :P

Grimmiq
08-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Ahh oops, knew that Valkyrie was next, didn't know they'd set a date for it, cheers.

Ramazan
08-13-2016, 04:31 AM
I didnt saw anybody complaining about missed anna event isnt she useful? 10mr for prince isnt a bad thing imo. And who will gonna update the list as lafate seems long gone :c

Nero010
08-13-2016, 08:52 AM
I didnt saw anybody complaining about missed anna event isnt she useful? 10mr for prince isnt a bad thing imo. And who will gonna update the list as lafate seems long gone :c

Thats because we got the announcement of 10 year break and did worry more about the game being shut down then Anna. I think she will find her way to us sooner or later, we can not realy speak about skipping events anymore anyways as we are doing them out of order anyways.

Legendary Unregistered
08-13-2016, 10:17 AM
Anna event is my most wanted one. But not because of Anna herself, I (we all, probably) REALLY need Happy Fairy and Gadoras

- - - Updated - - -

most wanted event**

Buster Wolf
08-13-2016, 10:20 AM
I didnt saw anybody complaining about missed anna event isnt she useful? 10mr for prince isnt a bad thing imo.

Most only use Anna with AW Prince for -3 Cost

YoxalLoyal
08-13-2016, 10:40 AM
I just hope we get Anna before AW'ed Prince arrives. That -3UP cost will be awesome for future maps. Of course AW Prince will be a year or two away (considering how we're more up-to-date on story maps compared to events).

@ramazan - Won't really do a full template, but the next 10 event's after Lafate's list would be:

Return of the Vampire (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%a5%f4%a5%a1%a5%f3%a5%d1%a5%a4%a5%a2%a4%ce%b5%d5%b d%b1) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Vampire Eden

Yokai War (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cd%c5%b2%f8%c2%e7%c0%ef) - Item Collection
Event Unit: Black Ninja Nagi

Holy Sledge Hammer Champion's Challenge (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c0%bb%c4%ca%c6%ae%bb%ce%a4%ce%c4%a9%c0%ef) - Farm Event
Event Unit: Plat Heavy Miranda

Deadly Sword that Severs the Sky (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b6%f5%a4%f2%c3%c7%a4%c4%c9%ac%bb%a6%b7%f5) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Swordmaster Sandra

Labyrinth of Beelzebub (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%e2%b2%a6%a4%ce%cc%c2%b5%dc) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Bishop Paula

The Priestess Warrior and the Mithril Giant Soldier (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bf%c0%b4%b1%c0%ef%bb%ce%a4%c8%a5%df%a5%b9%a5%ea%a 5%eb%a4%ce%b5%f0%ca%bc) - Item Collection
Event Unit: Plat Priestess Warrior Serra

Deadly Sword that Shakes the Earth (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c2%e7%c3%cf%a4%f2%bf%cc%a4%ef%a4%b9%c9%ac%bb%a6%b 7%f5) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Swordmaster Gloria

Trainee of the Gunnery Academy (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%a4%b2%ca%b3%d8%b9%bb%a4%ce%b7%b1%ce%fd%c0%b8) - Farm Event
Event Unit: Plat Canonneer Kanon

The Dark Priest and the Evil Cult of the Altar (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c7%bb%ca%ba%d7%a4%c8%bc%d9%b6%b5%a4%ce%ba%d7%c 3%c5) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Dark Priest Verdinath

Ghost Ship and the Admiral's Determination (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bb%e0%ce%ee%a4%ce%c1%a5%a4%c8%c4%f3%c6%c4%a4%ce%b 7%e8%b0%d5) - Farm Event
Event Unit: Plat Sailor Leanbell

Talith
08-13-2016, 11:13 AM
I NEED Sandra. That's an event I've been waiting on forever. I also need Pippin's event, so I'm sad to not see it on there yet. Sera, Kanon, and Leanbell I'll also be in to max. Everyone else I don't care about.

Ramazan
08-13-2016, 12:48 PM
Woaa nagis event so close? I hope they wont skip it too ;____; she is one of my most wanted girls. And reanbell is still far away it seems. Well other event units might be more useful than these but these two i know a bit much. Thanks for the list yoxal. About anna, well i dont know much about unreleased stuff, mostly predictions :P

ZeroZet
08-14-2016, 01:00 AM
If Nuts do the smart thing, we first going to have a month just catching up with skipped events before we are going back on DMM shedule.
At least I hope so :D

Oh, and Eliza's event pushed to the Christmas / New Year, and Anna's - to the second anniversary XD

YoxalLoyal
08-15-2016, 05:33 AM
what happened to the druid girl event ?.__.

It's in Lafate's post. Assuming we don't skip any events, it should be five events after Contract of the Valkyrie.

We still have 5 (Liana skip) - 6 (no Liana skip) events left before we get to my list. :P

Unregistered
08-16-2016, 04:04 AM
liana in premium boost...

ToTeras
08-16-2016, 04:51 AM
So, is Mischa in the event or do we get Elaine again?

Myon
08-16-2016, 04:56 AM
Its still the japanese devs handling it so... what's your guess?

If it is shitty text translation together with still using Elaine as a replacement you guessed right.

Hey, making an event once a week is hard work!

xD

Varamathras
08-16-2016, 07:04 AM
It like someone just put the text through Google translate

IvanLedah21
08-16-2016, 07:21 AM
It like someone just put the text through Google translate

Wouldn't be surprised if this is basically what they do. I did the first 4 maps so far, and god, her lines are so badly mangled some of them are barely understandable (it's pretty obvious what the general gist is though)

Jay Rich
08-16-2016, 07:25 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if this is basically what they do. I did the first 4 maps so far, and god, her lines are so badly mangled some of them are barely understandable (it's pretty obvious what the general gist is though)

Glad to see it was just not me, I thought the English part of my brain broke and I had to re-calibrate it.... Can't wait for Nutaku to take over, hopefully they will to better translations than that. Gonna have to set my brain to auto correct as I read the next dialogues.

Sincronic
08-16-2016, 07:42 AM
Glad to see it was just not me, I thought the English part of my brain broke and I had to re-calibrate it.... Can't wait for Nutaku to take over, hopefully they will to better translations than that. Gonna have to set my brain to auto correct as I read the next dialogues.

We have also intended to defeat the English
Therefore there is no reason
to hostile to the Nutaku with the same purpose.
But rather cooperative.

I'll get myself out ~ xD

Sincronic
08-18-2016, 03:24 AM
do u guys have any idea wat it takes to figure out as a first timer jumpin into dmm way before ne1 did -_-? 1 fine day me tenhou and another dude just decided we r gonna play dmm not nutaku nemore ..nd we had no one to ask help to -_- except placing nutaku bars side by side wid dmm n hoping everything works ditto :v that was 11 months ago i guess :v

I think you are better with learning some basic japanese then :p Honestly it's not that hard to learn, some basic kanji, and you can already read what the skills / passives do. Try learning kana/hira, took me 5.5h with pdf's help :)

Tenhou
08-18-2016, 06:38 AM
I have never ever stated i would quit nutaku to play DMM, i'm playing with one account on both. And if you have troubles with the japanese then yes, as sincronic said, go learn some :P

Ramazan
08-20-2016, 09:15 AM
They are taking-over at september right? So this means next event isnt at next week. Any guess what'll it be?

ZeroZet
08-20-2016, 09:37 AM
They are taking-over at september right? So this means next event isnt at next week. Any guess what'll it be?They are thinking they will be able to start the service early-to-mid September. So no, next couple of weeks are break weeks 99%)

What event it would bee, anyone's guess. I hope it will be one of the skipped events (preferably Gold Rush 2) AND Belinda's revival AND second Subjugation, all at the same time ;)

Ramazan
08-20-2016, 09:55 AM
You forgot 2 annas, yurina and some other i forgot her name :)

ZeroZet
08-20-2016, 10:37 AM
You forgot 2 annas, yurina and some other i forgot her name :)GR2 is chronologically first of skipped events we have left, and Yurina's second. Then Noel+Kagura's, Chloe's, GR3 and 4, Fran's, Anna's, Eliza's and finally GR5. Oh my!

They can't run more than one regular events on the same time, unfortunately. But they can run regular event + revival event + total domination event XD

Legendary Unregistered
08-20-2016, 05:21 PM
I think we can still get > break > second half of estern > break > subjulgation (or drop boost)

Ramazan
08-20-2016, 05:27 PM
GR2 is chronologically first of skipped events we have left, and Yurina's second. Then Noel+Kagura's, Chloe's, GR3 and 4, Fran's, Anna's, Eliza's and finally GR5. Oh my!

They can't run more than one regular events on the same time, unfortunately. But they can run regular event + revival event + total domination event XD

I guess noel or kagura was a gold mage, didnt heard of chloe and elize too. Should research jp wiki a bit.

YoxalLoyal
08-20-2016, 07:50 PM
Noel is a gold bishop with extra gold gained at the end of each battle as her AW passive(?) and Kagura is a plat shaman I believe.

Similar to how Fran is the best free vampire hunter should we ever get her, Chloe is one of the best melee angels. Miruno's your other free angel and she is the best of all of them with her high attack and range plus poison immunity AW passive to all angels.

Eliza is a plat witch which would be useful for free players who missed out on Belinda as they only have Cloris and Calliope to depend on if they don't roll gacha.

Jay Rich
08-21-2016, 04:13 AM
Being a new player I am more keen for revival events than new ones, I have missed so many good units. So hopefully revival events come sooner rather than later. Only time will tell to see how quickly Nutaku can take over and deliver constant events.

Ramazan
08-21-2016, 05:05 AM
Eliza? I thought her name was anna, at least its how google translated it. Never seen anyone using her, is she more useful than yuyu? Angel-wise i already have sophie but more angels dont hurt.

Hmm noel is gold bishop and aw passive is gold increase you say? No wonder now why nasu puts her in all of his videos and not use.

Tenhou
08-21-2016, 06:20 AM
Anna is the secretary. Eliza is a witch. Eliza's event is called "Anna and the snow beauty." In other words Anna plays a smaller part in the event, but Eliza happens to be the "snow beauty."

ZeroZet
08-21-2016, 06:47 AM
Eliza? I thought her name was anna, at least its how google translated it. It is doubtful even Googlate could translate Eliza (https://translate.google.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%25C5%25E0%25C9%25B9%25A4%25CE%25BC%25E9%25A4%25EA %25BC%25EA%25A5%25A8%25A5%25EA%25A5%25B6) as Anna (https://translate.google.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%25C0%25AF%25CC%25B3%25B4%25B1%25A5%25A2%25A5%25F3 %25A5%25CA).
What might trip you is the fact that Eliza's event is named "Anna and snow beauty (https://translate.google.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%25A5%25A2%25A5%25F3%25A5%25CA%25A4%25C8%25C0%25E3 %25A4%25CE%25C8%25FE%25BD%25F7)"... (Anna's is "Adventure of Anna (https://translate.google.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%25A5%25A2%25A5%25F3%25A5%25CA%25A4%25CE%25C2%25E7 %25CB%25C1%25B8%25B1)")

RuneKnight94
08-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Based on the news Nutaku will be taking over and they have plans for revivals, I am still wondering how the mechanics will go. I know we will need to collect the revival crystals to exchange them for the event unit. I know the cost depends on whether or not you owned the unit. I have seen the wiki in english (the nutaku one) and my main doubt is in events where there was a first drop guaranteed, I wonder if they will be missed by us who missed the first events?

Will these mechanics apply for Platinum Farm units as well or are they spared of this mechanic? I haven't played the DMM version, I'm still managing with just one due to my work schedule and the time I can invest in games lately.

Talith
08-21-2016, 10:46 PM
The only revive I care about is Anya. Give me my dragon samurai tank princess.

SabishiiRyuu
08-23-2016, 01:21 PM
Anya and Rowanna, please...

Unregistered
08-29-2016, 02:55 AM
The event is "The End of the Dark Knights" which is probably "Last Moment of the Dark Knights"

Jay Rich
08-29-2016, 03:35 AM
The event is "The End of the Dark Knights" which is probably "Last Moment of the Dark Knights"

Wow didn't expect another event so soon. Here is the entire news reel:

Notice: Maintenance

Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

Maintenance will be performed on August 30, 2016 (Tue) 3AM.
Maintenance Period
August 30, 2016 (Tue) 3AM ~
August 30, 2016 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "The End of the Dark Knights" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

All users should be sure to finish their current games 5 minutes
prior to the start of maintenance.
Game data may not save properly in the minutes before
maintenance commences.

Please be aware that you will not be able to play the game during
the Maintenance Period listed above.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for
your understanding and cooperation.

The Millennium War Aigis Development Team

ZeroZet
08-29-2016, 04:03 AM
The event is "The End of the Dark Knights" which is probably "Last Moment of the Dark Knights"So, they are going forward then. And Elva it is.
And Yurina? Wat Yurina? XD ... T-T

Sincronic
08-29-2016, 04:44 AM
Wasn't this even skipped like long ago due to some reason? And we're finally getting it now ;-;
Seems like either Nutaku stepped up their game with understanding code, or DMM is just giving us treats :)

Jay Rich
08-29-2016, 05:17 AM
Wasn't this even skipped like long ago due to some reason? And we're finally getting it now ;-;
Seems like either Nutaku stepped up their game with understanding code, or DMM is just giving us treats :)

I would believe if Nutaku had control they would have announced it, though I guess we will know during the event based off the dialogue and how well translated it is. Still not complaining this event came around quicker than I thought we would get one so got to be happy with that.

blacksaber
08-29-2016, 05:57 AM
I would believe if Nutaku had control they would have announced it, though I guess we will know during the event based off the dialogue and how well translated it is. Still not complaining this event came around quicker than I thought we would get one so got to be happy with that.

It has witches on the CHEAPEST map. I need 8 witches just for the units waiting to be AW, and 2 for Sherry. RNG, help me...

SabishiiRyuu
08-29-2016, 06:01 AM
It has witches on the CHEAPEST map. I need 8 witches just for the units waiting to be AW, and 2 for Sherry. RNG, help me...

I'm in the same boat as you. I need a minimum of 10 witches to awaken Saki, Yuyu, Farne, and Mehlis.

Talith
08-29-2016, 06:13 AM
Oh what? Wow. An event. I was seriously expecting absolutely nothing until mid-September.

ZeroZet
08-29-2016, 06:16 AM
Seems like either Nutaku stepped up their game with understanding code, or DMM is just giving us treats :)No, it is actually second Dark Knighthood event. First one - Yurina's event - is still skipped. And if this is actually first Nutaku-managed event, might be skipped for good, it seems(

Hopefully we'll hear something from Nuts reps soon...

Koshka
08-29-2016, 06:30 AM
And if this is actually first Nutaku-managed event, might be skipped for good, it seems(

Considering translation of the name of new event, I guess it's safe to say that it's still DMM-managed. Which means we'll get another poorly translated event... Well, at least it's Elva.

Talith
08-29-2016, 06:41 AM
Looks like a great event to farm Witches (1 stamina!); Soldier, Khuri (3 stamina); or Rogue, Samurai, Ninja (4 stamina). There is also a 1 stamina map for Bandits but I doubt anyone is lacking them.

Ramazan
08-29-2016, 06:46 AM
All 1 stam maps have %10 chance to drop silvers i presume as same with the others? And can somebody give info if she is useful, event type etc. Im at school atm.

SabishiiRyuu
08-29-2016, 06:56 AM
All 1 stam maps have %10 chance to drop silvers i presume as same with the others? And can somebody give info if she is useful, event type etc. Im at school atm.

Her high UP and low DEF will make her quite useless for premium users. I don't know if even free players could find use for her. She seems better than Emilia, which tbh isn't saying much lol. I love her pre-aw sprite, though.
Here's her stats on DMM: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c9%fb%c3%c4%c4%b9%a5%a8%a5%eb%a5%f4%a5%a1

The event will have pretty much every silver fodder you need for AW so it should be an amazing farming event: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c5%b9%f5%b5%b3%bb%ce%c3%c4%a4%ce%ba%c7%b4%fc

Guess I gotta spend some SCs.

Talith
08-29-2016, 07:03 AM
As with any hybrid unit, it's all about whether you appreciate her mix of stats and art.

I don't plan on using her but that's because I have other cuter/sexier options to turn to when I need someone on the front line that can take some magical damage as well.

Yurina was the better of the two but a farm event, so I imagine some people are sad she got skipped over again.

Jay Rich
08-29-2016, 07:18 AM
Looks like a great event to farm Witches (1 stamina!); Soldier, Khuri (3 stamina); or Rogue, Samurai, Ninja (4 stamina). There is also a 1 stamina map for Bandits but I doubt anyone is lacking them.

Guess again I am seriously lacking Bandits, they are my most needed unit lol. I also need more witches and rouges for future CC and AW.

YoxalLoyal
08-29-2016, 07:38 AM
So am I the only to hope for pulling Cornelia (the other new dark knight introduced) in the shrine? XD

Elva will make a good addition to my alt's team since I'm lacking a good duelist on that account.

SabishiiRyuu
08-29-2016, 07:47 AM
So am I the only to hope for pulling Cornelia (the other new dark knight introduced) in the shrine? XD

Elva will make a good addition to my alt's team since I'm lacking a good duelist on that account.

That would be good if her block was only 1 but her block is 2. I want someone to come and give me something to like about her stats but atm, to me - she's just a pretty sprite. I was slightly excited about Cornelia but I'm too broke atm to spend too many SCs chasing new blacks.

ToTeras
08-29-2016, 07:53 AM
Omg witches, heavies, archers and healers? That's everything I need in one event. RIP my SC.

NotThatGuy
08-29-2016, 08:25 AM
That would be good if her block was only 1 but her block is 2. I want someone to come and give me something to like about her stats but atm, to me - she's just a pretty sprite. I was slightly excited about Cornelia but I'm too broke atm to spend too many SCs chasing new blacks.

Personally I find her double block is part of the appeal, and she does after all have the defense score to back it, maxing out at 599, which is decent even compared to heavies who are trying to block 4 enemies after awakening. That's also not factoring in that her defense increases as she loses health. Then there is her higher damage to kill blocked enemies faster, and the fact that her skill reduces all enemy attacks by 30% for 15 seconds which has a 1 second initial timer as a black unit, allowing it to be used in a pinch when the damage is looking to be too much.

Talith
08-29-2016, 10:24 AM
I'm hoping once Nutaku takes over (apparently mid Sept?) just for the sake of speeding things along that they introduce units like Yurina into the trade depot (and makes them 100% CR on combine or a lot cheaper than the current units are considering they start out costing more than equivalent units). Either that or double up on events, so a regular event and then a revival / skipped event like Yurina's.