PDA

View Full Version : Potential upcoming events (Updated: 7/6/2016)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

ZeroZet
08-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Elva's got a respectable defence for two-blocker and very sweet attack. And sweetest of all, skill that allows her attack nearly two times a second with x1.4 strength! With it she can shred most of foes foolish enough to cross her. Toss in a dancer, and you get a veritable rape machine going!)
But yes, cost is pretty heavy...

Nero010
08-29-2016, 10:42 AM
I was honestly expecting a large break until mid next month and was preparing for that. Now im suprised and kinda fucked over as i expected time to prepare some things.

@Talith id prefer a speed that a human could possibly follow without the need of spending money. But i also rather enjoy content then to rush it for the sake of just getting it thrown into my face at the speed of a machine gun. Heck i want the events not just the units and dont care if that takes longer.

@Zero If u got Deine its pretty much the same principe (cost/banging wise)

Talith
08-29-2016, 10:49 AM
Well Nero there is also the idea that you don't need to 100% every single event every time and you aren't going to even want or be able to use every event unit, so you can use the SC earned from an event you don't care really care about on the events you do.

Nero010
08-29-2016, 11:10 AM
There are players (that i know and ull also find them here) who are completionists and hate, yes, cant stand not to perfect everything which can even went into the extrem of quitting the game if it gets not possible to complete. Im only halfheartedly including myself as i am a completionist but fine if i cant get perfects (especial when it is needed to spend money to do so). I wouldnt ever skip a unit even if i "dont need her".
Raising the speed from 10 to 180 in an instance is also going to have an abrupt impact and might be a paste another kind of players wont be able to follow from what they are used to. You cant make it right for everyone, but same goes for the players with the same interest like you. Ramping things up until a decent progress with enough content is hit is more likely going to be healthy though then the "rush out everything ya got! Now! Faster!" Btw. thats not meant as an insult on what u want just my personal opinion on content rushs and what i can enjoy or think is healthy.
I waited for this content. Now i want to enjoy it. Not just get the Unit into Trading post and the Event skipped due to speeding up puropses.

kayfabe
08-29-2016, 11:15 AM
Exactly. Event maps are often worth more than the unit itself just by virtue of SC alone. I like Elva's art but more than anything I'm excited that it's a star event and that the completion awards will go a long way towards getting my Sophie Awakened.

Talith
08-29-2016, 12:13 PM
I guess you would absolutely hate playing on DMM Aigis right now then.

NotThatGuy
08-29-2016, 12:54 PM
I guess you would absolutely hate playing on DMM Aigis right now then.
Why? DMM Aigis isn't skipping events and just throwing the units into the trading post, nor is it multiple new events at a time, or at least not ones that conflict in a way to require spending money to complete such as subjugation and normal events. Revival events normally ran along side regular events on DMM (well, on the weekend from my understanding), but there is a difference between giving an opportunity for players who missed an event or at the time failed to perfect the unit having an opportunity to do so again if they value it more than the current event and making an event run for the first time alongside another event. In the former, presumably long time completionists already perfected the unit (or if it was before their time, may have SC saved up they are willing to spend for it), while in the latter they are getting overly rushed because of poor developer planning.

For that matter, why is there any rush? To catch up to DMM? I don't really see any reason that we need to actually get to the same point as them as fast as possible. I'd much rather have the time to enjoy the game properly, which is to say faster than it is now, but not that fast. I do also happen to enjoy seeing the story in the events, what little of it there is, so I'd rather not have them be completely skipped the unit just offloaded to the trading post.

Talith
08-29-2016, 01:16 PM
What the hell are you guys imagining? Right now, at best we have one event on and then one event off. It sure sounds like you love this since you get to 100% complete every event and then farm in between so you are always ready for the next. When Nutaku takes over we would presumably move on to a standard non-stop event schedule and finally start seeing revivals. Instead of backpedalling and spending months on just the events that were originally skipped, which if DMM kept on managing our version we might never have even seen, we would instead just move on normally from where we currently are at (at the standard non-stop rate) and slot the skipped events from before on the revival rotation. Oh hey wow we get to eat our bread and have cake too, but that might be a problem for people that take really long to enjoy their meals and get full easily.

NotThatGuy
08-29-2016, 01:28 PM
There is a big difference between back to back events, and simultaneous events. It isn't as if inserting skipped events into the scheduled would require we then redo the events we did get. Not to mention, revival events usually do not provide the same opportunity as the normal event to get the unit. For instance they only last for the weekend rather than a full week, and collection and star events instead require you to collect a special currency and trade it for copies of the unit, which in turn means you rely on luck for the cost reductions where normally it would be a sure thing with those types of events.

Really I fail to see why you are so set on rushing ahead. Give us back to back events certainly, but why skim over events? It isn't as if there is some goalpost we are rushing to reach.

Blaxer
08-29-2016, 02:05 PM
There is also a 1 stamina map for Bandits but I doubt anyone is lacking them.

Bandits is what i need the most...
witches i need a few but bandints i need a LOT...

I'm so happy i can finally farm bandits :')

Jay Rich
08-29-2016, 08:34 PM
I was honestly expecting a large break until mid next month and was preparing for that. Now im suprised and kinda fucked over as i expected time to prepare some things.

I know how you feel, I have been using all my last lot of SC to lvl all my current units to max of what they are currently (So I am not CCing them AWing them at this stage just maxing their lvls). I was doing this during the down time hoping to have it all done and ready for the time Nutaku take over.

If things event wise do start to speed up with little to no rest period in between events I am really going to have to find a good system to train my units and get a good event unit. Like you said in another post some people are completionist I am no exception sure I want rage quit over not getting the perfect event unit but ever since my team became strong enough to start getting these perfect units I have been going for them whether I want the unit or not.

I hate the idea of skipping a unit as you never know when you might need them (If ever!), I am a hoarder if you will and I feel the need to get all units possible. So far my unit lvling has been going well but I have burnt through a lot of my 70SC stash and cash to lvl roughly half of them, still got a ways to go before I am ready for regular events.

Ramazan
08-30-2016, 03:52 AM
Gonna farm all niels as i can. Have 2 sophies waiting on 1/10.

Blaxer
08-30-2016, 04:10 AM
When the dark knight is on field your units do 1/5 of their damage until its destroyed or leaves the map
now that's an interesting mechanic

SabishiiRyuu
08-30-2016, 04:50 AM
When the dark knight is on field your units do 1/5 of their damage until its destroyed or leaves the map
now that's an interesting mechanic

It made the end of 5th map somewhat "challenging." Still managed to 3* it on first try. Looking forward to the last 2 maps. They seem fun. As for the translation; it's far better than the previous 2 events. Other than some minor typos and a few grammar mistakes, I'd say it's pretty well-written English. Hopefully it means Nutaku has finally taken over the reigns.

Nero010
08-30-2016, 05:53 AM
The only thing that bothers me with the Event is that we miss the first story. The Event Unit looks Pretty sweet... both, her art and herself as Unit. ^.^

Jay Rich
08-30-2016, 06:03 AM
I wonder how many more of these story based events we will just skip into, missing first and or second stories. A little annoying but oh well, such is the way of Nutakus aigis I suppose.

Talith
08-30-2016, 06:48 AM
So far running the event blind has been fun. Slipped up at the end of The Dark Knight Commander's Resolve though, one got through at the very end. Not having a Feng Shui User continues being an issue. Give me Pippin's event D:

Healer's ability to heal are gutted once the commander takes the field, so maybe I should bring out Karma just to help cover healing as that isn't ATK dependant.

Awaking Rowanna might be another interesting option, as she would be poison immune, the enemies take forever to kill so she will stay at critical for a while, and her self heal is percentage based.

SabishiiRyuu
08-30-2016, 06:54 AM
So far running the event blind has been fun. Slipped up at the end of The Dark Knight Commander's Resolve though, one got through at the very end. Not having a Feng Shui User continues being an issue. Give me Pippin's event D:

Healer's ability to heal are gutted once the commander takes the field, so maybe I should bring out Karma just to help cover healing as that isn't ATK dependant.

Awaking Rowanna might be another interesting option, as she would be poison immune, the enemies take forever to kill so she will stay at critical for a while, and her self heal is percentage based.

Stop mentioning Rowanna, man. That's like talking about gourmet food to a starved kid :(

Talith
08-30-2016, 07:41 AM
Then you might be sad to hear that I don't even use her. When it comes to dueling I've already got awoken Imelia, Claudia, Horace, Karma, and my only REM unit Deine to handle it for me. Rowanna spent an eternity underpowered, but she got HEAVY buffs in that balance patch so I should get her out of bed and occasionally back on the field again every once in awhile, even if it's only to deal with dueling on status effect maps.

SabishiiRyuu
08-30-2016, 08:00 AM
Then you might be sad to hear that I don't even use her. When it comes to dueling I've already got awoken Imelia, Claudia, Horace, Karma, and my only REM unit Deine to handle it for me. Rowanna spent an eternity underpowered, but she got HEAVY buffs in that balance patch so I should get her out of bed and occasionally back on the field again every once in awhile, even if it's only to deal with dueling on status effect maps.

She probably wouldn't fit my team either as i got a bunch of better alternatives too but idc. I'd awaken the shit out of her and use and abuse her. I just can't wait for her revival event.

Talith
08-31-2016, 09:32 AM
Alright, done with the event and already got 3 witches dropped. I'll take a break from farming silvers to farm DC on Thursdays, farm another 8-9 witches just to have them and then see which map I should look at afterwards.

Looking at the remotely possible upcoming units that I actually care about:

Swordmaster Sandra, Priest Warrior Serra, Sailor Leanbell, Witch Eliza, Ninja Nagi... I need to look through storage and see if I have everything in order once they arrive.

Leanbell and Nagi... I already have -2CR Saki and Horace so grabbing more melee ranged units is really pushing things, but I don't see myself attempting to further reduce Saki and having a min-cost black Ninja sounds so damn tempting.. and Nagi has way better art. Leanbell also has really appealing art and this harem army needs to be both stylish and functional to see field time.

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 09:56 AM
The witch is Eliza tho

Talith
08-31-2016, 10:01 AM
And so it is. Didn't care enough to check, just want a min-cost witch I can throw around when I need to and she'll do. :3

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 10:08 AM
Fair enough xd

IvanLedah21
08-31-2016, 11:05 AM
The witch is Eliza tho

Don't know DMM units, what's wrong with this Eliza witch?
...Granted I have AW Despara, Adele and Yuyu and thus will likely never use her anyways, but still curious.

Talith
08-31-2016, 12:24 PM
There is nothing wrong with Elsa Eliza. I got the unit name wrong because Anna is in the event title for some reason.

IvanLedah21
08-31-2016, 01:06 PM
There is nothing wrong with Elsa Eliza. I got the unit name wrong because Anna is in the event title for some reason.

OK cool lol

lolix
08-31-2016, 11:45 PM
Stop mentioning Rowanna, man. That's like talking about gourmet food to a starved kid :(

seriously ? youre talking about rowana instead of karma ?

Talith
09-01-2016, 06:39 AM
It's not all about unit strength. For some Dark Elves > Snow White Vampires.

IvanLedah21
09-01-2016, 06:41 AM
I WANT THEM ALL!!! XD

Talith
09-01-2016, 06:58 AM
I don't :V There needs to be a bare minimum of interest in a unit to ever be worth using so awful garbage like Aisha would never make the cut regardless of how powerful she is.

Imagine if Conrad was black tier and the only black unit you've ever gotten.

SabishiiRyuu
09-01-2016, 08:09 AM
seriously ? youre talking about rowana instead of karma ?

Rowanna is by far the most beautiful unit in Nutaku Aigis from my point-of-view. DMM has some gorgeous event units that I want but they're long way off. I don't even need to look at Rowanna's stats to want her on my team.

IvanLedah21
09-01-2016, 10:33 AM
I don't :V There needs to be a bare minimum of interest in a unit to ever be worth using so awful garbage like Aisha would never make the cut regardless of how powerful she is.

Imagine if Conrad was black tier and the only black unit you've ever gotten.

Aisha is awful... why? Well, personal taste I guess. I USE units (like in battle) based on usefulness for fighting. I re-watch scenes based on how much I like the girl's design/scenes. More units = more scenes to choose from, regardless of usefulness in battle ;)

Nero010
09-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Id use Conrad if he were black and my only black. For sure and no joke.

ZeroZet
09-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Well, who wouldn't? I mean, just look at this awesomeness incarnate ;)
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/e/eb/Conrad_AW_Render.pnghttp://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/b/b2/Conrad_AW_Sprite.png

He, Barbie-jii (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/File:Barbastroff_AW_Render.png) and Rober (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/File:Robert_Render.png)serker (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/File:Robert_AW_Sprite.png) are epitomes of manliness in (our) Aigis :p :cool:

kayfabe
09-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Low rarity duelist is a thankless job title but Conrad's good enough at it that I've never wholeheartedly joined in on the negative memes about him. His defense may be terrible but he still has enough effective health to take a pretty serious punch and swing back hard--at CC60 he has better hp and attack than an Awakened Kerry.

lolix
09-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Rowanna is by far the most beautiful unit in Nutaku Aigis from my point-of-view. DMM has some gorgeous event units that I want but they're long way off. I don't even need to look at Rowanna's stats to want her on my team.

i disagree on that. i also believe that shes not that usefull....well unless u need a duelist capable of resisting status effects....

edit - condrad is the best duelists that is not plat + people. he also has a good aw passive for a gold

Ramazan
09-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Some teen girls being black while badass guys like conrad or robert stays at a low profile... Just look at this (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c7%a6%bc%d4%a5%d2%a5%a8%a5%f3) guy, is he deserves to be at gold??

Talith
09-03-2016, 02:25 PM
That generic redshirt ninja absolutely deserves to be gold. He looks like he exists to be AW fodder.

Plat tier is fine for the best of them seeing as it's rare enough to give them actual power while allowing people that don't want to use any male units the chance to still ignore them and not entirely regret it. The game is still a harem builder so if you draw a premium black tier male unit you are going to get players spitting vitriol as they could have gotten any other black tier female unit instead. It's like drawing Liana but worse.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing a black tier male unit available through an event if there was an option to get an identical female version of the unit instead. Gotta have the option for players that want guys to pad their army with them.

Nero010
09-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Its just a matter of equal rights. Man deserve to have at least one high tier representat as well. Man like u are helping the female oppressors to keep our kind away from any success, love, money and attention! D:
What is a harem of wonderfull ladies worth if the world is only existing out of beautiful women? Whats there worth if there is nothing existing but them? Whats that world where no representant of mankind gets some awesome powers to help the bunch of female powerhorses by being a powerhorse himself? Is our prince(we) such a tiny dick that hes afraid of any strong, cool, badass guy around him that could snack him away some ladys? Must be too painfull to have any competition, better get every woman cause im the savior, prince and "only" man at a decent young age.

I hope everyone gets the humorfull critism. It still is critism though :'P Its kinda boring if theres no male black and everything just chicks. Isnt 80-90% chicks enough? 100% is just so single toned.

Tenhou
09-03-2016, 07:04 PM
There's a male black on DMM Aigis. Will take a while before he arrives though.

Talith
09-03-2016, 08:48 PM
The Black Knight? I don't know if that counts as male since for all I know it's a demon or spirit possessed armor.

lolix
09-03-2016, 09:35 PM
That generic redshirt ninja absolutely deserves to be gold. He looks like he exists to be AW fodder.

Plat tier is fine for the best of them seeing as it's rare enough to give them actual power while allowing people that don't want to use any male units the chance to still ignore them and not entirely regret it. The game is still a harem builder so if you draw a premium black tier male unit you are going to get players spitting vitriol as they could have gotten any other black tier female unit instead. It's like drawing Liana but worse.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing a black tier male unit available through an event if there was an option to get an identical female version of the unit instead. Gotta have the option for players that want guys to pad their army with them.

i disagree. i (and im guessing quite a number of people) would love to see higher tier males as long as they are good units. When i drew jerome i was really damn happy instead of thinking - welp...i got a guy...why couldnt i drew another good female plat? -
A lot of people are the same , and i even remember when gelius was spotlight , a whole bunch of users from this forum decided to spend money to get him

If the unit is good , i doubt people will get that mad , just because they didnt managed to get 2 sex scenes from it. it sounds ridiculous

Unregistered
09-04-2016, 04:36 AM
male unit feel like waste time for trust bonus

it always smaller number

but u right end result is what matters and if good means good

Ramazan
09-04-2016, 05:19 AM
Like i said everytime i dont think anybody here (should) playing aigis for harem scenes, there are bunch of hentai, ecchi stuff out there which is ton of better than aigis scenes. Still gotta admit nothing is a match for some of aigis scenes like despara's O-O
To sum up, getting gellius makes me happier than getting ANY unit in this game. (no, dont show up and say, deine is bitah no match for her, please...)

Tenhou
09-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Well there are some people that are refusing to have guys on their team for various reasons. That said, people play the game for oh-so-many reasons. To collect, to do challenging maps, to level characters, to get H scenes and much else. Personally i play it for all the 4 reasons i just mentioned, even if i just take a look at the H scene and then close it down. It's the unlocking and collection aspect that gets me interested in the game. I wouldn't mind more good male units either, but you have to remember that sex sells the best and these ARE hentai games, which makes the devs not implement a lot of male units. (And Ramazan, screw Gellius, Deine OP! I'd want Kayou more than anything in this game though)

Timmy
09-05-2016, 12:44 AM
The Black Knight? I don't know if that counts as male since for all I know it's a demon or spirit possessed armor.

???: I care not for the life of the prince... I bestow power to humans, because I enjoy watching people to suffer.

I thought that line hinted that Dark Knight is a human with demon powers <_<

Talith
09-05-2016, 09:02 AM
???: I care not for the life of the prince... I bestow power to humans, because I enjoy watching people to suffer.

I thought that line hinted that Dark Knight is a human with demon powers <_<

Is the black tier black knight unit on DMM Aigis the same Black Knight from this event?

Timmy
09-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Is the black tier black knight unit on DMM Aigis the same Black Knight from this event?

Welp, after taking a closer look, I guess he isn't ^^'

Edit: After taking even more closer look, definitely not. Dark Knight that we see on this event is used as 5000 EXP fodder unit on DMM, if I got it right.

Ramazan
09-05-2016, 01:20 PM
I hope they just skip rowannas event and do liana's revival O_O im i asking too much? :'/

Tenhou
09-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Not sure what you're on about. Rowanna's event was a long time ago and Liana's event hasn't even happened nor do we know if it will since they made her a premium unit.

Ramazan
09-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Well we still have more than 2 weeks but i already started praying

- - - Updated - - -

Her name isnt Roanna? i meant that bandit girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah thats it, her name was Rorone sorry for misleading ^^'

Tenhou
09-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Well Rorone is still free SC~~

Talith
09-05-2016, 02:41 PM
They should just skip all of it and give us Pippin because god damn do I need a Feng Shui User. Then they can go back to whatever.

Ramazan
09-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Rorones skill changes with CC how the heck are we supposed to SU a farming event unit?

blacksaber
09-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Rorones skill changes with CC how the heck are we supposed to SU a farming event unit?

Who is Rorones?

Talith
09-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Who is Rorones?

Platinum Bandit event unit.

@ramazan you have to use rainbow fairies.

blacksaber
09-05-2016, 08:19 PM

Oh her! Thats so sad since I have her on my team. Course if I read a few post back, I would have known he meant a bandit Nutaku doesn't have yet....

Ramazan
09-05-2016, 10:40 PM

That sucks. No wonder why sora didnt liked her in the first place despite her being a low stat lyla copy.

Kirito Rick
09-06-2016, 12:36 AM
We (hopefully) soon will be having "Emperor of the White Kingdom" as a Male Black/Plat unit in DMM version...not much is known about him but we have used him twice through (DMM) event maps...(For those who have the slightest doubt that male units are not worthy to be on your team...think again..)
that guy is hilariously strong...
(his skill turns him into a rune fencer type unit with no atk reduction...and that guy has Comparable DPS to Skill AW Sybillia)

ZeroZet
09-06-2016, 02:38 AM

Edit: After taking even more closer look, definitely not. Dark Knight that we see on this event is used as 5000 EXP fodder unit on DMM, if I got it right.Take an even (http://translate.google.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%25B0%25C5%25B9%25F5%25B5%25B3%25BB%25CE) closer (https://translate.google.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://wikiwiki.jp/aigiszuki/%3F%25B0%25C5%25B9%25F5%25B5%25B3%25BB%25CE) look - he's the same Man. He was too awesome even for Hell, so we got to resurrect him by sacrificing our good units in droves)

We (hopefully) soon will be having "Emperor of the White Kingdom" as a Male Black/Plat unit in DMM version...not much is known about him but we have used him twice through (DMM) event maps...(For those who have the slightest doubt that male units are not worthy to be on your team...think again..)
that guy is hilariously strong...
(his skill turns him into a rune fencer type unit with no atk reduction...and that guy has Comparable DPS to Skill AW Sybillia)Geh, my guess was he'd get possessed by some sort of Demon God and we'd have to fight through White Empire to kill him and obtain his kool sword as second Awacening title for Prince, what gives his skill)
Making their territories next set of storyline maps and stage of some events would not be that much unexpected development. And from translations it seems Empire is very antagonistic to us, so it is unlikely they would willingly join forces with Prince, let alone come under our command (with exception of female officers our Raise Morale seduced already :cool: ) I wonder, what would happen there...

ЗЫ. Dark Knight Commander is da Man. And with SAW he becomes physical version of SAW Sybilla, with ridiculous power behind every blow...

Eab1990
09-06-2016, 06:19 AM

Edit: After taking even more closer look, definitely not. Dark Knight that we see on this event is used as 5000 EXP fodder unit on DMM, if I got it right.

You're confusing these two.
http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c5%b9%f5%b5%b3%bb%ce
http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%a5%d6%a5%e9%a5%c3%a5%af%a5%a2%a1%bc%a5%de%a1%bc

The first one is the one you buy with RCs, and is indeed the same Danchou as this event.

He was too popular to kill off, I guess (or hell was tired of having him around).

Edit: Oh, I was ninja'd by three hours, herp.

Ramazan
09-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Use this wiki instead guys. At least it shows that black knights badass aw art :O
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B0%C5%B9%F5%B5%B3%BB%CE
and info is more clear :P

btw i shouldnt get this (http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C0%EF%A4%CE%C0%BB%CE%EE%A5%B7%A5%F3%A5%B7%A5%A2) while if i have this (http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C2%C4%C5%B7%BB%C8%A5%BD%A5%D5%A5%A3%A1%BC) with saw'ed right? there seems not much point.

Legendary Unregistered
09-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Have you seen Cynthia's Ability?

Ramazan
09-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Have you seen Cynthia's Ability?

Yup. %13 Bonus to whole team thing? I'd prefer dark knight since he has cooler ability&skill.

Tenhou
09-06-2016, 01:18 PM
It's a deployable fairy, what other reason do you need to get her?...

Kirito Rick
09-06-2016, 07:13 PM
+5 UP to all the team members...limits her use to maps where UP is not tight...well maybe in such cases using 3rd soilder is better...

Koshka
09-06-2016, 11:05 PM
+5 UP to all the team members...limits her use to maps where UP is not tight...well maybe in such cases using 3rd soilder is better...
That +5 UP debuff activates AFTER her deployment.

Kirito Rick
09-07-2016, 12:16 AM
The Buffs are also aplied when you deploy her...so that means she has to be the last member to deploy...

What im saying is that her usability comes out the most in harder god tier maps than easy or normal tier maps...

Legendary Unregistered
09-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Why would you want a black tier unit that is better on easy and normal maps instead of the most insane ones?

Nero010
09-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Why would you want a black tier unit that is better on easy and normal maps instead of the most insane ones?

Cause if u get a black u want one thats always usefull (as many blacks are that op).

ps. that doesnt make her bad or not being wanted. Just answering the question.

Koshka
09-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Cause if u get a black u want one thats always usefull (as many blacks are that op).

That rule works only in cases with universal units (like archers, soldiers, heavies...), while black knight is pretty niche unit (due to his high cost)... And seriously, if you can afford to buy him, that means you playing long enough and already have a solid team, so it'll be more logical to get a unit who gives pemanent buff to all units in your team, instead of another duelist/tank, isn't it?

Nero010
09-10-2016, 03:50 AM
Propably. I cant realy say so cause its kinda "far" away from where i am at and it still depends on what u got and what you personaly want to have. But yeah of course... could be that a (pretty significant) team buff (even if increasing UP for everyone after her a lot) can be more usefull then one duelist. We cant generaly say one is better then the other just our opinion who we would chose and why

Davion
09-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Maintenance will be performed on September 13, 2016 (Tue) 3AM.
-----------------------------------
Maintenance Period
September 13, 2016 (Tue) 3AM ~
September 13, 2016 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "The End of the Dark Knights" ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 begins
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 begins
*The Item Drop Rate is available until maintenance begins on September 20(Tue).

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon
- Addition of new system "Rainbow Crystals"
- Addition of new "Super Legend" grade to Stamp Card
- Upward revision of the Item Drop Rate(Story, Daily, Awakening Orb)

:)

anonanonanon
09-12-2016, 02:41 AM
- Upward revision of the Item Drop Rate(Story, Daily, Awakening Orb)

Does this mean permanent standard drop rate increase?

Davion
09-12-2016, 02:43 AM
Most likely :)

anonanonanon
09-12-2016, 02:49 AM
that would be very nice :D

Koshka
09-12-2016, 03:50 AM
RAINBOW CRYSTALS, goddammit!!! Which means changes in Trade Post!

lolix
09-12-2016, 04:01 AM
finally. good thing i got akane last week. not that ill use her , but just for my collection i guess. Still have 400-500 dcs saved , so i welcome this change. Hope we get chydys again. Funtioning with just gold healers on a lvl 200 account is ridiculous

Eab1990
09-12-2016, 04:07 AM
RAINBOW CRYSTALS, goddammit!!! Which means changes in Trade Post!

Not necessarily. Would be nice, but it doesn't seem guaranteed.

lolix
09-12-2016, 04:11 AM
they should at least update the tp to give us the ability to sell gold+ units and give us at least 1-2 units that we can buy with rainbow crystals. Would be kinda weird to introduce said curency , and give us nothing to do with it for a while

IvanLedah21
09-12-2016, 07:20 AM
they should at least update the tp to give us the ability to sell gold+ units and give us at least 1-2 units that we can buy with rainbow crystals. Would be kinda weird to introduce said curency , and give us nothing to do with it for a while

Indeed. "Now you can sell your extra Gold+ units and get Rainbow Crystals! What can you buy with these RCs? NOTHING (for now)!! HAHA!"

...Devs see how well THAT goes over lol

Talith
09-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Which one sounds more likely to you though?

Devs put in a currently unusable feature.

Devs update the TP.

I know which I'd put my money on.

Maybe they are just trying to push towards feature parity so that the Nutaku dev team will only have to worry about event management and such? So we'll see this added, then maybe next maintenance we'll see the new UI, and then finally we might see Nutaku take over with a new event?

ZeroZet
09-12-2016, 07:53 AM
I wouldn't mind Fodder Storage and CC55 Silvers at all...)

Tenhou
09-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Well, i can finally clear out my golds and plats and gain approximately 900RC (more if i decide to just sell all of the extras instead of keeping a few).

Ramazan
09-12-2016, 11:51 AM
2nd bashira, victoria and 2nd sophie says hello to rainbow crystals. Also 2nd betty and 2nd cuterie O.o yeah damn aigis send me all the dupes while i dont have bernice...
Didnt tested it but their h-scenes stays still even if sell them after fully affed aight?

SabishiiRyuu
09-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Didnt tested it but their h-scenes stays still even if sell them after fully affed aight?

yes they do.

I have a crapton of duplicates i could trade but I'll probably keep some.

Blaxer
09-12-2016, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't mind Fodder Storage and CC55 Silvers at all...)

i wouldn't mind fairy storage... i know i'm not alone...

ToTeras
09-13-2016, 02:55 AM
Here are my stats from the event, for those that care about such things:

Map 1, 25 runs, 5 witches.
Map 4, 21 runs, 3 archers, 1 heavy, 2 plat armors.
Map 5, 24 runs, 4 angels, 2 healers, 1 mage.
Map 7, all drops on first run.
All maps 3-starred.
One SC spent.

I could use more healers and less angels but since I didn't have any before, she's not unwelcomed. I was expecting to log in earlier and spent some SC but couldn't. With those drops and a perfect unit (my first 100%), I consider this event a success. Let's see what the maintenance bring us.

SabishiiRyuu
09-13-2016, 05:42 AM
Question: Is Dark Knight worth me trading in my 2nd copy of Minerva and Farne?

tidus
09-13-2016, 05:54 AM
any1 can explain how many sc to get the s legend stamp and what are that spirit with bond? i guess the first day login bonus is a platinum or better unit ticket

JMich
09-13-2016, 05:59 AM
any1 can explain how many sc to get the s legend stamp and what are that spirit with bond? i guess the first day login bonus is a platinum or better unit ticket

In the Wikia they said 250 SCs for the S Legend stamp, and the spirits are CR ones.

tidus
09-13-2016, 06:11 AM
In the Wikia they said 250 SCs for the S Legend stamp, and the spirits are CR ones.

cr one? can u explain pls?

Koshka
09-13-2016, 06:40 AM
cr one? can u explain pls?
Those spirits are used for Cost Reduce.

Jay Rich
09-13-2016, 07:23 AM

250 SC!!!! now that's a high toll. As for the CR spirits are they a guaranteed CR or just an increased chance with the possibility of not CRing?

Nero010
09-13-2016, 07:35 AM
Rujin Soldiers can now be obtianed from Shrine Summons. Not that it matters for me as i am too new but i know it may matter for a lot older players.

Koshka
09-13-2016, 07:56 AM
As for the CR spirits are they a guaranteed CR or just an increased chance with the possibility of not CRing?
As far as I remember, the chances for CR with CR-fairy are the same as usual copy-combining.

ZeroZet
09-13-2016, 12:27 PM
Question: Is Dark Knight worth me trading in my 2nd copy of Minerva and Farne?
See for yourself (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Knight):
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/8/8d/Dark_Knight_AW_Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20160913162356

And Dark Knight Kommander is too cool for Hell to contain, so yeah, worth every sacrificed unit)

SabishiiRyuu
09-13-2016, 12:33 PM
See for yourself (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Knight):
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/8/8d/Dark_Knight_AW_Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20160913162356

And Dark Knight Kommander is too cool for Hell to contain, so yeah, worth every sacrificed unit)

Yeah ikr? That's gotta be one of the sickest sprites in the game. I did it not long after asking that question. His conversation story is also decent as he's apparently now just a soul that's bound to that armor(like Alphonse in FMA). He also makes Elva slightly more viable with the 2CR.

Blaxer
09-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Today's first run
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/13/2GQeD5Xun.png
#TheBoostIsReal

IvanLedah21
09-13-2016, 03:02 PM
SERIOUSLY??? DEFINITELY getting SL stamp card (considering I was already getting Legendary and then a bit beyond that, it's not much of a change for me... Whale I am, I know. I apparently already have reached it this month, so next month I'll get the even better rewards (for spending way too much money on pixels, I know, shut up :P)

So anyways, they replace the Time Fairies, or whatever they were called? Or are they new units that do the same thing?

Edit: Oh so they're basically the same as getting a duplicate, without the Skill Up. Time Fairies are a guaranteed CR. Is that right?

Profile4
09-14-2016, 12:22 AM
I'm hoping that those fairies turn out to be 100% CR ones. Being limited to one of each type per month and with that price tag it would make sense for them to be guaranteed.

Jay Rich
09-14-2016, 03:47 AM
Today's first run
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/13/2GQeD5Xun.png
#TheBoostIsReal

Not gonna pass this opportunity to get orbs like I did last time, have been struggelin to get the orbs I need to awaken Sybilla. For the past month I farmed the dailies I need for the valk orb and rune fencer orb only to get multiple of the others and zilch of what I need. Thanks to the 2x orb drop I have gotten what I need in the first 3 runs!!

And the 1.5x mission drop rate is helping me lvl my army. I am enjoying this more than a proper event lol.

YoxalLoyal
09-14-2016, 11:37 AM
Feels bad when you see Nenya featured on the Urgent Mission Drill tab, yet she is still no where to be seen in our inventories. And for Nutaku-only players, notice anything different when you play the country maps? Hint: You'll hear something new. XD

And courtesy to Kuremisago from the wiki for this:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/4/4e/Moment_Crystals.png

Revivals incoming? So they're renamed from Revival Crystals to Moment Crystals huh. Here's to hoping Nutaku gives us a big surprise at the end of September.

Timmy
09-14-2016, 11:41 AM
All I can say is Weeeeh!

ZeroZet
09-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Feels bad when you see Nenya featured on the Urgent Mission Drill tab, yet she is still no where to be seen in our inventories. And for Nutaku-only players, notice anything different when you play the country maps? Hint: You'll hear something new. XD

And courtesy to Kuremisago from the wiki for this:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/4/4e/Moment_Crystals.png

Revivals incoming? So they're renamed from Revival Crystals to Moment Crystals huh. Here's to hoping Nutaku gives us a big surprise at the end of September.I also have seen one of the wiki's premier experts mentioned (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Unimplemented_Content/@comment-Lzlis-20160914092042?permalink=60428#comm-60428) he found a Dorothy (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c2%e7%c3%cf%a4%ce%cd%c5%c0%ba%a5%c9%a5%ed%a5%b7%a 1%bc) art being added into the game files as well...

Talith
09-14-2016, 07:51 PM
I hope this means I can have Anya before the end of the year.

Blaxer
09-14-2016, 08:22 PM
Not gonna pass this opportunity to get orbs like I did last time, have been struggelin to get the orbs I need to awaken Sybilla. For the past month I farmed the dailies I need for the valk orb and rune fencer orb only to get multiple of the others and zilch of what I need. Thanks to the 2x orb drop I have gotten what I need in the first 3 runs!!

And the 1.5x mission drop rate is helping me lvl my army. I am enjoying this more than a proper event lol.

Lol i know that pain hahahaha, when i was trying to awaken my Sybilla i started farming since we got AW orb maps and got all the orbs needed until the 2nd month lol

Jay Rich
09-14-2016, 08:37 PM
Lol i know that pain hahahaha, when i was trying to awaken my Sybilla i started farming since we got AW orb maps and got all the orbs needed until the 2nd month lol

Yeah making the most of this double orb drop rate so that in the future I not need worry about it for any of my units.

Nero010
09-15-2016, 11:22 AM
They did also upgrade the sprites of wolves and the BGM of older maps. Im currently getting some silver spirits to cc awakening fodder and the according challenge quest has new BGM. Sounds sick

Jay Rich
09-15-2016, 08:29 PM
They did also upgrade the sprites of wolves and the BGM of older maps. Im currently getting some silver spirits to cc awakening fodder and the according challenge quest has new BGM. Sounds sick

I noticed that the wolves and flying demons sprites had been updated but hadn't heard the new music, will have to go and check it out now.

Davion
09-18-2016, 10:19 AM
I'm betting that next will be Fran event, at least i would find it interesting, my second guess is snow witch : )

Ramazan
09-18-2016, 01:52 PM
They did all trash events they could, i mean they skipped yurina and did elva, they skipped anna or fran and did emilia. Ok anna herself isnt that useful but look at the rewards. I just want all skipped events.

I'm betting that next will be Fran event, at least i would find it interesting, my second guess is snow witch : )

Yeah i want them too but we know there is a very low chance they make their events. My guess is BREAK, but we were at mid-september so, takeover should be already finished.

Davion
09-18-2016, 02:26 PM
I would say that it will go in the direction of events (almost) every week, and for now, we will get as much events as possible, with new features/story maps in between, especially now, since they taking over, we will get more content as recompensation and even more - because nutaku devs are curious about developing the game. And it's best fuel for fast and dynamic changes (when people are interested in what they do :) )

ZeroZet
09-18-2016, 10:50 PM
My guess is our favorite BREAK event next, then something like other Eastern maps, and only then, in October, Nutaku takes over with GR2 and back to skipped events :p

Davion
09-19-2016, 02:46 AM
"The Road to Becoming the King of Bandits" begins :)

Hmm.. is this the one, where her skill changes after CC?

Jay Rich
09-19-2016, 03:14 AM
Had they not posted their maintenance update I would have almost believed Zerozet, things just seemed to be going to well lately compared to the months prior to these regular events.

Koshka
09-19-2016, 03:28 AM
Hmm.. is this the one, where her skill changes after CC?
She's quite shitty as unit (in fact, she's just a weaker version of Lyla), but she's easy to CC (1 soldier and two bandits) and have the same skill as Lyla (so, if you have her, you'll find Rorone useful as skill and exp fodder).

Ramazan
09-19-2016, 05:23 AM
Im just gonna CC 2 or 3 copies of her then use for SU to Lyla, then keep the rest if i somehow get dahlia or any gud unit with same skill. Dont think i need 2 bandits? Seems takeover finished btw? we didnt had break. Already asked to support anyway.

JMich
09-19-2016, 06:47 AM
we didnt had break.

We did, unless you count the "drop chance up" as an event.

Ramazan
09-19-2016, 06:52 AM
We did, unless you count the "drop chance up" as an event.

Remember the times when we had a drop chance event like this and a "real" break afterwards? I guess even at dmm they didnt do both drop chance and normal events at the same week? But dmm side is very complex to me atm since they had so many revivals at one week along with an event, so i wont be suprised even if they did :)

kayfabe
09-19-2016, 10:07 AM
(in fact, she's just a weaker version of Lyla)

Far as I'm concerned the gap widens with time, too. DMM Lyla stays relevant by picking up some quality wave clear post SAW. That makes her into a reasonably cheap/versatile stand alone unit who recoups some of investment cost over time thanks to Gold Get whereas Rorone basically remains a bulkier version of everyone's favorite fat ass. On the bright side, Imelia+Rorone (and perhaps someday CONRAD!) is a half decent tribal setup if you're a stingy free player who's still light on duelists. There's better setups, obviously--bandits aren't known for being easy on your healers--but they do kill stuff pretty dead.

Talith
09-19-2016, 10:26 AM
Looks like a silver and plat unit xp fodder collection event for me.

Ramazan
09-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Far as I'm concerned the gap widens with time, too. DMM Lyla stays relevant by picking up some quality wave clear post SAW. That makes her into a reasonably cheap/versatile stand alone unit who recoups some of investment cost over time thanks to Gold Get whereas Rorone basically remains a bulkier version of everyone's favorite fat ass. On the bright side, Imelia+Rorone (and perhaps someday CONRAD!) is a half decent tribal setup if you're a stingy free player who's still light on duelists. There's better setups, obviously--bandits aren't known for being easy on your healers--but they do kill stuff pretty dead.

My heavies actually gave more hard time to healers than lyla, mostly because of block number i guess.

Gaia
09-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Remember the times when we had a drop chance event like this and a "real" break afterwards? I guess even at dmm they didnt do both drop chance and normal events at the same week? But dmm side is very complex to me atm since they had so many revivals at one week along with an event, so i wont be suprised even if they did :)

DMM never had drop rate boost as event, it was ALWAYS something bonus that came together with another event in the same week

Nero010
09-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Thats lame cause that means unless u spend u cant make full use of it. Or any.

Ramazan
09-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Then we had 3 weeks of break instead of one 0.o where did i put my pitchfork again...

ZeroZet
09-19-2016, 10:51 PM
DMM never had drop rate boost as event, it was ALWAYS something bonus that came together with another event in the same weekOh really? (https://translate.google.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://wikiwiki.jp/aigiszuki/%3F%25B6%25DB%25B5%25DE%25A5%25DF%25A5%25C3%25A5%2 5B7%25A5%25E7%25A5%25F3) Drop rate increase was NEVER held alongside of another "real" (read "new unit-granting") event.
You may confuse Revival / Domination missions with "real" events, but they are on different slot(s)

Tenhou
09-19-2016, 11:55 PM
DMM never had drop rate boost as event, it was ALWAYS something bonus that came together with another event in the same week

As someone who plays on DMM i can say that we've had drop rate only events without anything extra added. In fact, that's usually the norm.

Ramazan
09-20-2016, 05:45 AM
Then i guess takeover finished? They didnt give any secret information this issue when they replied my support ticket O.o wtf with them, they already posted it on ulmf before... Anyway, as long as they are done with their shtty breaks...

ZeroZet
09-20-2016, 06:02 AM
Judging from the Engrish in current event map titles, I somehow doubt they've done it. Nutaku should have been better than these names :rolleyes:

Blaxer
09-21-2016, 04:45 PM
So guys, is _ actually good? should i invest on her?
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/22/beS5Q.png
i kinda want to focus on other things so i'm thinking of units to leave aside for a while

IvanLedah21
09-22-2016, 06:56 AM
So guys, is _ actually good? should i invest on her?
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/22/beS5Q.png
i kinda want to focus on other things so i'm thinking of units to leave aside for a while

Think of her as a very beefy melee dps. Compared to most melee units that aren't Heavy Armors she has vastly superior survivability so it's feasible to use her as an offensive off-tank if you don't need a true tank. Some people might use her as a second path blocker and have Gellius/Bernice/Deine as their main path blocker. She can't tank super-bosses but she's got solid defenses that can handle most normal enemies (her durability pre-AW is worse than samurai, a comparable cost 2-block unit, post-AW it's ) and unlike Heavies not named Deine, her offense is excellent (attack speed is faster than most units, and on par with Saki, the fastest melee unit, during skill)

Nero010
09-22-2016, 10:22 AM
Think of her as a very beefy melee dps. Compared to most melee units that aren't Heavy Armors she has vastly superior survivability so it's feasible to use her as an offensive off-tank if you don't need a true tank. Some people might use her as a second path blocker and have Gellius/Bernice/Deine as their main path blocker. She can't tank super-bosses but she's got solid defenses that can handle most normal enemies (her durability pre-AW is worse than samurai, a comparable cost 2-block unit, post-AW it's ) and unlike Heavies not named Deine, her offense is excellent (attack speed is faster than most units, and on par with Saki, the fastest melee unit, during skill)

He was making a joke cause they deleted Elvas ingame name and shes now named -
im pretty sure

IvanLedah21
09-22-2016, 11:42 AM
im pretty sure

If it was serious: well, I gave him an answer.
If it was a joke: Typical of me to miss that and take him seriously (I do it all the time, on forums, in MMOs, IRL...)

Nero010
09-22-2016, 12:11 PM
Yeah, nothing wrong with your answer in itself^^

Blaxer
09-23-2016, 06:12 AM
im pretty sure

kind of both lol
i want to know how usefull she gets so i don't end up throwing away precious XP on someone that i wont use

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 07:32 AM
kind of both lol
i want to know how usefull she gets so i don't end up throwing away precious XP on someone that i wont use

To be honest she is completely worthless, people use her for the sake of using her and not because she is good, i have all plat dark knights on dmm and never used them as a f2p

Nero010
09-23-2016, 07:56 AM
To be honest she is completely worthless, people use her for the sake of using her and not because she is good, i have all plat dark knights on dmm and never used them as a f2p

Thats you.

Read Ivans post for constructive informations.

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 08:11 AM
Thats you.

Read Ivans post for constructive informations.

Lol, look at the current DMM meta you hardly even use HA's and plat dark knights are to costly for what they do, nutaku players still think HA+ Mage are the best way to handle most situations <.<
For example, Imelia and even Rorone are cheaper and kill more than just goblins, they can easily tank high tier bosses (4k+ atk without skill and with only healers as support) so they are used in late game, if you like her then use her but she is not a good late game investment.

Nero010
09-23-2016, 08:27 AM
We are not on DMM. Your not the first to make that mistake. Even though were now finaly on the same patch. Idc about meta. This is a single player game no moba or shooter. You can play it pretty much any way you want and it will work if you figure it out, thats the cute thing about aigis. Guys who call units useless "because of meta" and because there are "more usefull units" dont get it at all. Thats all.
Your answer is flat out no contribution at all as you dont even know or care about what the player asking has as units, needs, wants, prefers or anything, neither care about actualy enlighten him about the units uses, niches, strategies (and those exist for EVERY unit. Even Emilia.). Giving flat out opinions about units being better then her that cant even be compared as they fill a different role. All you wanna do is push down your ignorant belives into other peoples throats not contributing anything usefull.
Sorry to say it that straight forward but its just the plain truth, feel free to feel offended or leave it.

Have a nice day

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 09:05 AM
Saying do whatever with whatever units is almost as bad as just outright dismissing units as other unregged above did though. Some units are just going to be better than others, single player or not, and purposefully building less useful units when you are limited on resources could really bite you in the ass in the long run. I'd imagine that's Blaxer's initial reason for asking about Elva's usefulness anyway considering his vet status.

I think it's even more important for users who are used to constant break weeks and always having fodder to change their way of thinking. With regular events, cuts have to be made and (my 2 cents) Elva would be one of the first to go due to her prohibitive UP. I should point out, that's based solely on the attitude towards min-maxing the ability to complete future harder maps, which I'd also imagine was our unregged friend's mode of thinking. No, I don't play on DMM myself. Aesthetics and RP are valid reasons to do different things of course so pointing out her strengths is all well and good and Ivan's assessment seems fine.

IvanLedah21
09-23-2016, 01:03 PM
@ first unregistered:
1) DMM has many more units and maps than we do now, a TP rotation, Skill AW, etc. so telling someone "don't use X unit because they suck on DMM" could potentially be telling them "gimp your current performance by not raising this unit because EVENTUALLY other units will come along that render them obsolete".

2) Premium units are historically better than their event counterparts for a reason (exceptions exist, naturally).

3) Unless a poster gives their current team and other available units it's best to assess a unit on their own individual merits and faults, as Nero said.

4) Nero is also correct in stating that every map can be beaten multiple ways, and just because X unit is better than Y unit, doesn't mean X is unusable. Yes, it is possible to gimp yourself by investing too heavily in a unit that you're not going to use long-term, but this applies primarily to newer players who make the mistake of wasting their free silver units (leveling units just takes some time and is not an issue in the long-run, wasting silvers can be for F2P); for example, CR'ing silvers instead of holding them for CC/AW fodder. Elva's CC/AW fodder is all farmable in current event so it's likely not an issue unless Blaxer happens to be too weak to complete the necessary maps (25/2 for bandit, 40/5 for Heavy, 55/7 for soldier) and is also commonly dropped fodder in many events anyways, and this is assuming he doesn't have spares already on hand.

@ 2nd Unregistered: Yes, Elva's cost is higher than she's likely worth, just compare stats to the platinum samurai, you'll see their stats are overall better, defense included (not counting sub-50% HP Defense boost). While Elva's superior attack speed gives her a damage output advantage, samurai are lower cost, hit both blocked enemies at the same time (effectively doubling output when using both blocks) and have comparable durability, especially with heal support factored in. Shizuka in particular due to self-healing skill is likely better (like you said, Elva is clearly outclassed if you're worried about min-maxing, but we also take into account the fact we don't know Blaxer's roster so maybe for him Elva is currently his best option for an offensive 2-block unit with solid survivability).

I tend to evaluate units "in a vacuum" unless the asker gives their roster and let them decide for themselves.

slyyr
09-24-2016, 09:17 AM
The way I see it you can never have too many different tools in your arsenal. After a while you get to a point where you can easily CC and level anything new coming in on Nutaku. This might change if we get a steadier stream of events.

I have found on DMM (also free on there) I am spoiled for choice and can pick and choose a lot more thanks mainly to revivals. Plus there never seems to be a shortage of silver fodder thanks to guaranteed first run drops. Unit-wise my account there is a lot stronger even though I've been playing it about 5 months compared to 9 on Nutaku. Extra units, extra SCs, constant events means a different game in many respects.

All the breaks on Nutaku really hindered my progress where on DMM its a case of what do I focus on building now, put off until later and outright ignore because I can't do it all. For free players on Nutaku it can often be a case of using whatever you can get and being versatile to plug weaknesses in your lineup.

YoxalLoyal
09-25-2016, 07:44 AM
Tomorrow's the day when we find out if Liana's event is skipped or not and the whole B.Iris dilemma.

And we're getting Anya's revival at DMM today. Hope we get ours at Nutaku soon or at least any revival.

Tenhou
09-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Those Anya maps are just... gods... Boringus Maximus

YoxalLoyal
09-25-2016, 10:12 AM

Them slow spear dragons. XD They're just prolonging their inevitable death at this point. That 90/12 map though. Should bring Nadia and see how many she lets go.

buttlover
09-25-2016, 11:27 AM

The rewards though, never thought they gave so many drops for the low cost old maps.
I think its almost 40 confirmed affection from the event.

Ramazan
09-25-2016, 02:19 PM
Tomorrow's the day when we find out if Liana's event is skipped or not and the whole B.Iris dilemma.

And we're getting Anya's revival at DMM today. Hope we get ours at Nutaku soon or at least any revival.

Another question for me is even if they do, will it be a revival or normal event? Still have no opinion about that dilemma thing as a non-dmm player. Im not in dire need of healers ofc but a black is black.

I hope its not the first revival of anya, dont want to wait so much for her...

YoxalLoyal
09-25-2016, 02:39 PM
Another question for me is even if they do, will it be a revival or normal event? Still have no opinion about that dilemma thing as a non-dmm player. Im not in dire need of healers ofc but a black is black.

It will most likely be a normal event. Only reasons I would want Liana are for her paralysis heal and more healing power. That skill will be very useful once AW Prince comes along and any other units who's skill paralyzes them after skill duration.

I heard Anya's revival happens at least once every year so new players can get a chance to get her.

Ramazan
09-25-2016, 03:28 PM
It will most likely be a normal event. Only reasons I would want Liana are for her paralysis heal and more healing power. That skill will be very useful once AW Prince comes along and any other units who's skill paralyzes them after skill duration.

I heard Anya's revival happens at least once every year so new players can get a chance to get her.

I hope tomorrows news dont make me depressed just when i started to have faith on nutaku...

buttlover
09-25-2016, 03:39 PM

Has nutaku experienced any revivals yets? I don't recall any news about it.
If you are not in need for healers, then anya's announcement will do as fine as liana. (if nutaku does any)

Both are free blacks, anya is a clear power jump over our current pool of free units.
Liana removes paralysis, but she is a niche black, because her healing isn't actually stronger than some plats relative to her cost.
Most people run yuno/saria/b.iris for their main healing slots at DMM.

Talith
09-25-2016, 06:52 PM
No revivals yet.

Liana may not be more powerful than plats but she can be reduced to min-cost which is attractive on it's own.

ZeroZet
09-25-2016, 11:03 PM
I hope tomorrows news dont make me depressed just when i started to have faith on nutaku...Abandon all hope, ye who enter here ;) That way you won't get disappointed no matter the outcome :rolleyes:

Still, Nutaku aimed to the end om September for the takeover and all its jazz, so may be tomorrow they finally come out and update us on the status. Or next week, as it will be beginning of the new month and all)

But I still predict "Break"-ing news :cool:

Jay Rich
09-26-2016, 02:31 AM
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here ;) That way you won't get disappointed no matter the outcome :rolleyes:

Still, Nutaku aimed to the end om September for the takeover and all its jazz, so may be tomorrow they finally come out and update us on the status. Or next week, as it will be beginning of the new month and all)

Well we all knew it would eventually happen, we couldn't keep the good times rolling forever. Here is the latest news....

Notice: Maintenance

Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

Maintenance will be performed on September 27, 2016 (Tue) 3AM.
Maintenance Period
September 27, 2016 (Tue) 3AM ~
September 27, 2016 (Tue) 5AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission
"The Road to Becoming the King of Bandits" ends

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

All users should be sure to finish their current games 5 minutes
prior to the start of maintenance.
Game data may not save properly in the minutes before
maintenance commences.

Please be aware that you will not be able to play the game during
the Maintenance Period listed above.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for
your understanding and cooperation.

The Millennium War Aigis Development Team

Ramazan
09-26-2016, 04:54 AM
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here ;) That way you won't get disappointed no matter the outcome :rolleyes:

Damn you D: like you foresee this...

I got tired of sending tickets and getting machine replies but still i sent one again :/ i like this game more than any on nutaku but they keep lying to us...

buttlover
09-26-2016, 06:15 AM
Damn you D: like you foresee this...

I got tired of sending tickets and getting machine replies but still i sent one again :/ i like this game more than any on nutaku but they keep lying to us...

Well I pretty much gave up expecting anything from them, and that led me to feeling much better if any good events came up. (none yet even in my absence LUL, i think even lafate gave up updating the thread. He still does his blog which is a good read)

I don't think the english dev team is planning to speed up past 1 event every 2 weeks(when they feel like it, it will be a once a week sometimes) which was why i play mostly DMM now, its basically nutaku aigis on steroids injected with more ripped steroids.

The updates there are consistent and impactful. (Free black every few months, multiple plats, lotsa free SC) Not that its anyone's fault, nutaku is pretty a hosting site for games and aigis will still want to focus on their real money earner. (they have all sorts of events in japan selling RL stuff with aigis game redemption codes)

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 07:19 AM
idk why people in this thread expect liana's event when we have her as a shrine premium in our version. Like are you just saying to shaft anyone who rolled her as a black? Also if you thought we were going to get zero break weeks you also had some super false expectations. I think a two week event, one week event, break week is a good cycle personally.

- - - Updated - - -

I think a two week event, one week event, break week is a good cycle personally.

Get out of here! -_-

Talith
09-26-2016, 07:36 AM
Anyone that rolled her as a black in the gacha has already been shafted.

Ramazan
09-26-2016, 08:28 AM
Think her as a silver, you get silvers from both events and premium gacha right? Now that makes a bit more sense. (i hope devs think like me)

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 11:28 AM
I'm not even in that camp but if I'd rolled a black and was already disappointed to get Liana, arguably the worst black in gacha, I'd be even more peeved if then everyone got her min-costed from an event. idk how they would go about compensating those players so I just don't see it happening. That said, I think that would be the best way fro everyone, I just don't know what is fair/implementable should they want to add her event. Also, she's far from a necessary unit even in her status curing niche. Any feng shui user would cover that, which considering Marr is the only current option, I think we are way more likely to just get Feng Shui unit event.

Tenhou
09-26-2016, 11:31 AM
A silver that you get when you finally see the black glow, which has a 3% chance to appear. I'm hoping that those with Liana get compensated somehow. I mean, that thing SHOULD have been Illys, not a fucking Liana.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 10:33 PM
As a person who rolled Liana, I'd like to say that I was not aware that she was that bad...

buttlover
09-26-2016, 10:50 PM
As a person who rolled Liana, I'd like to say that I was not aware that she was that bad...

She isn't "bad" as much as people expect alot from a black unit
+ she is supposed to be a free black (suddenly a premium on nutaku, but still unadjusted stat wise hence high cost)
+ she is outclassed by the other black healer b.iris which boosts defence and attk after SAW. (b.iris is OP)

Her niche is removing abnormal statuses along with her larger healing radius and SAW AOE heals

ZeroZet
09-26-2016, 11:20 PM
She is not that bad. Even, not bad at all. She has black tier stats all right, and her skill gives her an unique niche of anti-paralysis.
But, she is a event unit, wholly unupgraded one at that (read 0/5 CR), and so costs leg and both arms to deploy. And, her skill does not feature power multiplier (only range), so she is less suited for the burst healing. Her AW ability is major healbomb, but plat and free gold healers have something like that already.
And, most importantly, there will always be a hope of her event finally hitting our shores, what weights heavily on her status as premium unit.)

Oh, and there's also the little thing that Saint Illys, whom she replaced, is simply outright broken, outrageously so, as far as healer/support goes :cool:

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 04:08 AM
She's not bad in a vacuum, she's only bad compared to other black healers (which we don't currently have) and her skill doesn't increase healing, so she costs more to deploy than Camilla and Chydis, but only heals more outside of skill. Most would consider her bad considering there are plats that are arguably better, but that's to be expected as she was originally an event unit. Why on earth she was made premium in our version is beyond me.

Ramazan
09-27-2016, 05:35 AM
She is not that bad. Even, not bad at all. She has black tier stats all right, and her skill gives her an unique niche of anti-paralysis.
But, she is a event unit, wholly unupgraded one at that (read 0/5 CR), and so costs leg and both arms to deploy. And, her skill does not feature power multiplier (only range), so she is less suited for the burst healing. Her AW ability is major healbomb, but plat and free gold healers have something like that already.
And, most importantly, there will always be a hope of her event finally hitting our shores, what weights heavily on her status as premium unit.)

Oh, and there's also the little thing that Saint Illys, whom she replaced, is simply outright broken, outrageously so, as far as healer/support goes :cool:

I can understand if liana is worse than most plat healers, but if these blacks you mentioned if we can get them only from shrine then liana is our (f2p) only optimal choice between healers. I mean cmon, should i use alissa while even i have her? iirc other healers were mostly shrine units too, dunno, should take a look at jp wiki.

ZeroZet
09-27-2016, 06:21 AM
I can understand if liana is worse than most plat healers, but if these blacks you mentioned if we can get them only from shrine then liana is our (f2p) only optimal choice between healers. I mean cmon, should i use alissa while even i have her? iirc other healers were mostly shrine units too, dunno, should take a look at jp wiki.Well, thing is, Liana's NOT f2p here...
And yes, you totally should use your Alissa first, unless you mincosted Iris, or are deploying healers in the late-game, in healing-intensive environment where silvers don't cut it anymore (rare), or when cost is non-issue.) Min-cost Alissa is bae :o Min-cost AW Iris doubly so :o

There will be a couple of event plat healers and even more healer-hybrids (unless we skip them like Noel&Kagura :rolleyes: )

Eab1990
09-27-2016, 06:25 AM
I'd use Alissa over Liana any day of the week.

Though it's a moot point when I have mincost Iris, -1 Camilla, and Chydis. Also cutest miko with the cutest butt, mincost 5/5 Shiho.

buttlover
09-27-2016, 07:42 AM
I'd use Alissa over Liana any day of the week.

Though it's a moot point when I have mincost Iris, -1 Camilla, and Chydis. Also cutest miko with the cutest butt, mincost 5/5 Shiho.

Dont even remind me about shino. How did that loli/flat chested girl slip through while b.iris is swapped out for liana. #FlatsHaveFeelingsToo

Talith
09-28-2016, 03:00 PM
Not having a unit to care about and two farm weeks (one before and one after) means I have to awaken another unit to make room again.

I had to pick between Rowanna, Ada, Lynn, and Momijj and I ended up going with Momiji, since the update and having Waltz made her more attractive. Need to find a nice place to really try her out though. For now, just for fun I tossed her into Phalanx 2 with a Waltz and Prince cheer squad and it's just so much nicer than what I remember she used to be capable of.

I want Liana's event even more now though as clearing paralysis is now slightly more relevant to me.

Ramazan
09-28-2016, 05:32 PM
We should have a collection event, we already had two star and three (or four cant remember) farm events like you said yeah. Will it be Liana's? What else it could be tho, except if they do a skipped collection or something like that.

ZeroZet
09-28-2016, 08:47 PM
Next collection after Liana is Nagi (http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C9%F5%CD%C5%A4%CE%C7%A6%BC%D4%A5%CA%A5%AE)'s

Talith
09-28-2016, 09:06 PM
Even though I have a 2cr max skill awoken level 70 Saki I use all the time, I still can't help but want a perfect Nagi. Getting down to 12 cost is really attractive to me, and her art is also much cooler as well. They have different uses too since Saki likes to slaughter trash mobs and Nagi wants to help kill bosses.

ZeroZet
09-29-2016, 01:45 AM
Nagi is Akatsuki (https://static3.htvanime.com/d/blog-animes/Log%20Horizon/Log%20Horizon%20-%2004%20-%20Large%2037.jpg) all grown up :p

Talith
09-29-2016, 07:24 AM
Except Akatsuki is around 24 already and isn't going to be doing anymore growing up. :V

Ramazan
09-29-2016, 08:37 AM
I like sakis art more for obvious reasons :D but nagi would be ofc better if min-costed.

ZeroZet
09-29-2016, 10:12 AM
Except Akatsuki is around 24 already and isn't going to be doing anymore growing up. :V20 (http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Akatsuki#cite_note-V5C5-1)
Still, don't underestimate the power of MMO magic world! :D And then, there's always the appearance change potion to rescue ;)

But we can always just say that Nagi is a descendant of Akatsuki and Shiroe's child from before the first war or something :cool:

buttlover
09-29-2016, 10:41 AM
20 (http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Akatsuki#cite_note-V5C5-1)
Still, don't underestimate the power of MMO magic world! :D And then, there's always the appearance change potion to rescue ;)

But we can always just say that Nagi is a descendant of Akatsuki and Shiroe's child from before the first war or something :cool:

S-Shut up! Flat is justice!

Talith
09-29-2016, 12:12 PM
She seems like the type that wouldn't want that kind of upgrade anyways since it would get in the way of her ninja roleplay.

Ramazan
09-30-2016, 01:27 PM
So, do you guys still hope for liana's event after hearing nutakus "another" fail...

buttlover
09-30-2016, 01:36 PM
So, do you guys still hope for liana's event after hearing nutakus "another" fail...

I think most people are just hoping for any event tbh. Liana is highly unlikely since she is already implemented into the game.

Eab1990
09-30-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm past caring about events.

If Nutaku isn't taking over after all, then when the ungodly fuck are the devs going to add the missing units or rotate the trading post?

ZeroZet
09-30-2016, 11:38 PM
So, do you guys still hope for liana's event after hearing nutakus "another" fail...Like I said before, "Abandon all hope, ye who enters here" :cool:

I took a quick peek at the timeline, and oh boy, we are in for quite some FUN times...:p

Hm, looking at said timeline, it seems we are not going to see quite a number of future events. No Liana, Paple (Pupuru ), Eden or Kanon for us, obviously. Even more obviously, no Gold rushes. Most likely, no Dominations. Even more likely, no crossover event. Oh my, such a FUN times ahead!

ЗЫ. From 2016 lineup, Rösel and Kokoro is definitely out. Can't get a good reading on Helena, but gotta give her a pass on the goodwill XD. Meiling seems to have sufficient amount of fat on areas concerned, but art makes her seem pretty childish, so who knows...

Jay Rich
10-01-2016, 06:59 AM
Only time will tell to see if things improve, stay the same or just get plain worse. Best way to handle this situation is to not get your hopes and see what the future holds.

Things haven't been too bad recently I know they aren't great and on par with DMM but I have the feeling Nutaku's Aigis will never be on par with DMM's, who knows I may be wrong and hoped to be proven wrong but the way things kind of stand this Aigis will always play second fiddle to the main game.

slyyr
10-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Only time will tell to see if things improve, stay the same or just get plain worse. Best way to handle this situation is to not get your hopes and see what the future holds.

Things haven't been too bad recently I know they aren't great and on par with DMM but I have the feeling Nutaku's Aigis will never be on par with DMM's, who knows I may be wrong and hoped to be proven wrong but the way things kind of stand this Aigis will always play second fiddle to the main game.

Yeah. I can handle one week on, one week off. Gives time to get other items and level units. In that regard my Nutaku team is way ahead of my DMM one regarding Affection, Awakening Orbs, Spirits and CCmax units.

I could handle it better if we had the repeating revive cycle DMM has however as it covers the shortfall in silvers we have due to lack of regular events. Even Cloris plus 6 revivals is enough to keep people happy for now. Something else to do with Stamina.

Jay Rich
10-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Yeah. I can handle one week on, one week off. Gives time to get other items and level units. In that regard my Nutaku team is way ahead of my DMM one regarding Affection, Awakening Orbs, Spirits and CCmax units.

I could handle it better if we had the repeating revive cycle DMM has however as it covers the shortfall in silvers we have due to lack of regular events. Even Cloris plus 6 revivals is enough to keep people happy for now. Something else to do with Stamina.

If I hope for anything soon it is revival events, there are so many missed units I want and I am sure there are others who would like revivals to get those event units that Nutakus Aigis never received.

So far it has been weekly breaks in between events so if things stay at this pace we could expect a event by the end of the Aigis Week.

Ramazan
10-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Liana owners want justice, freebies like me wants her event it seems :) nutaku loses on both sides whatever they do tho.
Just gib us liana and soothe half of your players anger, cmon :/

Talith
10-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Screw Liana, give me Pippin. (I'll also take Liana)

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 12:03 AM
so no event again in two weeks? what a disappointment
i heard nutaku will be nice at start of october

Jay Rich
10-03-2016, 02:24 AM
so no event again in two weeks? what a disappointment
i heard nutaku will be nice at start of october

Nutaku have no control over Aigis, we are back in the hands of the japanese devs so things may go back to the way they were with an event and then a two week break... Only time will tell though it looks like no maintenance is scheduled for tomorrow so we have another week of break ahead of us.

Timmy
10-03-2016, 02:27 AM
At this point even I start getting frustrated. I mean, if you are not sure if you can keep the promise - don't build up hype to it :|

Ramazan
10-03-2016, 02:40 AM
Next event is Belindas revival ^^
Good news at last...

Koshka
10-03-2016, 02:40 AM
This is it, our first revival!

Timmy
10-03-2016, 02:43 AM
Is it tomorrow or in a week?

Also, Yay! Belinda! I needed another witch :D

Eab1990
10-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Next event is Belindas revival ^^
Good news at last...

We have very different definitions of "good news", it seems.

Jay Rich
10-03-2016, 03:05 AM
Looks like I jumped the gun in calling it, I thought the news usually had posted itself by my last post haha. Glad we are getting a revival event and I wouldn't mind another witch.

buttlover
10-03-2016, 03:29 AM
yay belinda, the first event unit I actually look forward to in a long while. Her affection art is also the best.

And x1.5 drop rate and x3 exp for gold units as well wow. Its a miracle in my eyes.

SabishiiRyuu
10-03-2016, 03:49 AM
Being the only witch missing from my harem, I'm glad we're finally getting her. Now I just want to get my hands on Anya and Rowanna...

ZeroZet
10-03-2016, 04:27 AM
So, dawn actually comes, even if not in the way we were led to believe, huh? There is hope after all ;) Evidently, even JP devs realize they had to placate us after that disaster...

Now, if only they could finally get the memo about greenlit units :o

Nero010
10-03-2016, 06:03 AM
My best Witch is Cloris, i didnt even get Yuyu out of 60 summons. So Belinda is very welcome. Just hope she is possible to achive without spending tbh^^

buttlover
10-03-2016, 06:06 AM
This might look like meh to some, but this is big news, we got the REVIVAL system boys.

Although there isn't much to revive yet, there are some key units out many would want. Anya, Karma and Odette being the some.
Seriously I have been playing for a year and they never did give any of the key units (HA/Soldier/Witch/Mage/Healer/Archer) for that long. (except for rita and her dps is silver level lets be honest)

YoxalLoyal
10-03-2016, 06:27 AM
On one hand, I'm looking forward to adding Belinda to my team. But on the other hand, I kinda wished they saved the farm revivals for when we get 100% first time guaranteed drops. Looking at her event page, she only drops in 2/6 maps with her best map (6) having an 8% chance of her dropping so expect a ton of Wilfreds and a Belinda here and there. Luckily, Belinda gets one guaranteed drop for map 6.

Would have been pretty ironic if Liana's event was also released tomorrow since she was first added to the shrine during Belinda's event.

Talith
10-03-2016, 06:41 AM
So no new event again.

buttlover
10-03-2016, 06:46 AM
On one hand, I'm looking forward to adding Belinda to my team. But on the other hand, I kinda wished they saved the farm revivals for when we get 100% first time guaranteed drops. Looking at her event page, she only drops in 2/6 maps with her best map (6) having an 8% chance of her dropping so expect a ton of Wilfreds and a Belinda here and there. Luckily, Belinda gets one guaranteed drop for map 6.

Would have been pretty ironic if Liana's event was also released tomorrow since she was first added to the shrine during Belinda's event.

Dude let liana go, you have been doing a respectable 1 man job of "please give us liana event". We all know you love her, but she is in the most awkward spot of any unit right now.
An event unit implemented as a premier unit.

There is a higher chance of lolis coming over than fixing that mess over there.

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 06:47 AM
Belinda also though has a CR table of a premium unit. 3 potential CR at 100%, 50%, and 25%. That means even a base unit is still fine, and you shouldn't need many copies in total (inb4 awful RNGesus tales).

YoxalLoyal
10-03-2016, 07:00 AM
Dude let liana go, you have been doing a respectable 1 man job of "please give us liana event". We all know you love her, but she is in the most awkward spot of any unit right now.
An event unit implemented as a premier unit.

There is a higher chance of lolis coming over than fixing that mess over there.

Other than Liana, I'm still pretty ticked off they took out Saria, one of the best plat healers out there. No B.Iris and Saria in sight unless the devs have a change of heart. Guess I'll have to wait for the day I pull Camilla or Juno and Elias' events come along and Chydis comes back to TP.

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 07:07 AM
dev tea is genius for using revival event as 'real' event. now dev tea can go through all old events from the start of the game up to lolonee and not much extra work required. in june 2018 after lolonee revival we will have belinda revival again. we welcome our new nutaku time loop overlords

Koshka
10-03-2016, 07:52 AM
Funny thing - before we got our first revival people kept whining "Revivals when???", now we getting our long awaited revival, and people start whining about "revival instead of real event"... Those whiners are so whiny)

Eab1990
10-03-2016, 08:05 AM
Because revivals should've been out a year ago. Or at least during those monthlong breaks they like throwing at us.

Not at a time when Nutaku has forsaken the game again and leaving it in the incompetent/apathetic dev team's hands.

Koshka
10-03-2016, 08:37 AM
And that's exactly what I'm saying - some people just want to whine, and it doesn't matter about what. "When we'll get our revivals???" -> "They are too late with revivals!!!", "DMM already had a few rebalance patches, while we don't!!!" -> "We are getting rebalance patch to soon!!!", "We want RC system!!!" -> "They implemented RC too soon, they are just want to make money!!!". You guys must learn to think positive and see good things as good things, and not as reason to whine. We ARE getting revival, and that's good sign, meaning some imrovments.

Talith
10-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Did someone actually complain about the rebalance patch and RC system?

Koshka
10-03-2016, 08:57 AM
I don't remember whether it was here or on wiki, but there was a lot of complaints about that.

Eab1990
10-03-2016, 09:31 AM
Maybe not RCs, but implementing S. Legend two years early does look like a blatant cashgrab attempt and doesn't actually add any content to the game. Dunno how you can deny that.

And of course a lot of us are going to be cynical if things only "start" to look good now. We've been through this same song and dance at least three times over.

"Oh hey, constant events after the first Odette fiasco, maybe things will get better" = nope, back to 1-2 week breaks
"Oh hey, awakening, maybe things will get better" = nope, have an Odette "revival"
"Oh hey, new story/daily missions, maybe things will get better" = you get the idea

Ramazan
10-03-2016, 09:53 AM
I never said i support breaks... nevah! i just hate the idea, like eab said, running multiple events at once to catch the pace with dmm. There is literally no need for that. Aigis isnt the only online multiplayer game we play, we know japans or koreans mostly do this stuff and all your mmos were always behind of their version. (i hope you get what i said, sometimes my english sucks ^^) what i (most of us) want is constant events without breaks and revivals like they'll be doing tomorrow. Im a basic player, dont see the big picture, not caring at all, what important for me is the very this moment and tomorrow. I never played dmm, because its japanese and late stuff and this is the main reason why i dont care about catching dmm at all. I have already enough worries for my future and i guess all the debate since the todays news is mostly because they did things at dmm and we dont get it. If someone wants helena just go play at dmm, for i (a very basic player of nutaku) dont (shouldnt) even know a girl named Helena exist.
To sum up, if nutaku keeps promises and bring us constant events there is no problem. I dont want future stuff ASAP, i dont care about catching the pace with dmm, which conjures tons of problems with itself literally.

Edit: (damn why my posts are always at the top ~~)

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 09:55 AM
I got the idea that people were upset we got such recent content timeline-wise over blatant missing of revivals and TP rotation. Not that we were getting new content. Also, you have to think about the difficulty of implementing content. It might be hard to imagine if you have no idea about the coding and behind the scenes work, but implementing a new stamp card level is trivial compared to translating and porting events over.

Eab1990
10-03-2016, 10:07 AM
I never said i support breaks... nevah! i just hate the idea, like eab said, running multiple events at once to catch the pace with dmm. There is literally no need for that. Aigis isnt the only online multiplayer game we play, we know japans or koreans mostly do this stuff and all your mmos were always behind of their version. (i hope you get what i said, sometimes my english sucks ^^) what i (most of us) want is constant events without breaks and revivals like they'll be doing tomorrow. Im a basic player, dont see the big picture, not caring at all, what important for me is the very this moment and tomorrow. I never played dmm, because its japanese and late stuff and this is the main reason why i dont care about catching dmm at all. I have already enough worries for my future and i guess all the debate since the todays news is mostly because they did things at dmm and we dont get it. If someone wants helena just go play at dmm, for i (a very basic player of nutaku) dont (shouldnt) even know a girl named Helena exist.
To sum up, if nutaku keeps promises and bring us constant events there is no problem. I dont want future stuff ASAP, i dont care about catching the pace with dmm, which conjures tons of problems with itself literally.

Edit: (damn why my posts are always at the top ~~)

It's not about defending breaks, it's about not seeing why it's a bad thing to make the game easy for new players like you and not cater to the playerbase that has stuck it out since day one.

There's a reason this game is constantly leaking players in droves to go to DMM, and it's because there's rarely enough things to do once you get past that "beginner" point.

I got the idea that people were upset we got such recent content timeline-wise over blatant missing of revivals and TP rotation. Not that we were getting new content. Also, you have to think about the difficulty of implementing content. It might be hard to imagine if you have no idea about the coding and behind the scenes work, but implementing a new stamp card level is trivial compared to translating and porting events over.

And Dev Tea's constant refusal to implement those necessary missing updates instead of the current "easy" stuff only solidifies their show of "dedication" to this game.

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Constantly leaking players in droves to DMM? Shows they have no dedication to this game? Damn, I forgot you were an insider at the development studio and knew these things as fact. -.-

Blaxer
10-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Ok i've been playing Aigis since it's first day but i used CE back then and my account was one of those that got reset; i had a Belinda, just 1, not CR nor SU, just 1 drop, BUT i did have her and lose because of that, no i have a chance of getting her and my event units will be complete at last

While im exited about the revival system, i do think that this seems like a way to cheap away on the content we get, now we will most likely rotate beetween Event>Break>Revival>Break>Drop chance up>Brake. if they do that, they effectively triple the amount of non-actually-events we get

I don't spect shit coming from EN Aigis anymore, so if i'm right i wouldn't be surpriced
if i'm wrong, good fucking news for once

i'm still hyped for Belinda :)

Tfmtfm
10-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Constantly leaking players in droves to DMM? Shows they have no dedication to this game? Damn, I forgot you were an insider at the development studio and knew these things as fact. -.-
Never let things like credibility get in the way.

Ericridge
10-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Liana owners want justice, freebies like me wants her event it seems :) nutaku loses on both sides whatever they do tho.
Just gib us liana and soothe half of your players anger, cmon :/

I'd like to trade in my Liana for Clissa. :P

Ramazan
10-04-2016, 04:18 AM
And i want to trade elva with gellius, or sasha or any premium plat ;D

Timmy
10-04-2016, 05:06 AM
Dahlia for Cellia :\

Ramazan
10-07-2016, 12:22 PM
So, we got seperated from lafates table so badly it seems. I mean, they didnt started to revivals with Liana right? We should've been doing the revivals like dmm did if we will gonna get lianas event as next regarding to this (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b2%e1%b5%ee%a5%a4%a5%d9%a5%f3%a5%c8%b0%ec%cd%f7#c ontent_7) table?

Davion
10-10-2016, 02:22 AM
Break :P
It's like they giving us chunks of meat (like first revival), to convince us for short time that something is happening/changing, then - break (nothing :P). I spend some big bucks on this game (cant refund), so i expect promised quality "to make the game in every way equal to the Japanese original", not break-event-break and sugarcoating. One break a month with some kind of boost as max.

Jay Rich
10-10-2016, 04:24 AM
The least they could have done was given up the drop rate increase after the revival event, that way these breaks don't feel like a total loss.

But yeah as annoying and painful as these breaks are I don't think things will pick up any time soon. So I guess time to work on your armies people, we already have plenty of practice at it.

ZeroZet
10-10-2016, 04:42 AM
So, they are really don't want our monies then. Too bad. :rolleyes:

Blaxer
10-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Coff*coff*

[...]now we will most likely rotate beetween Event>Break>Revival>Break>Drop chance up>Brake. if they do that, they effectively triple the amount of non-actually-events we get[...]i'm still hyped for Belinda :)

>.>

soranokira
10-10-2016, 06:10 AM
Coff*coff*

>.>

you're not alone.

but...the problem is that no new event = not moving forward. revival is a step forward, but no new event (which also means no new girls) is like a step backward. I'd like to have a more consistent forward moving pace plz. revival is not going to be a good thing if it ends up 'break-event-break-revival-break-event' which is what this upcoming maintenance is actually hinting at due to the 1 week break we're having right now.

Jay Rich
10-10-2016, 06:26 AM
Surely it can't be hard to bring us a new event each week like DMM I mean the events are pretty much created already on DMM. Now I understand it is not as simple as updating our game to match theirs, I am aware that there the new events need to be translated and that needs to be done for each new unit and event dialogue and among other things which takes time but that can't be as hard as actually creating the new unit and dialogue and event story-line from scratch??

Who knows maybe things will pick up and maybe Nutakus Aigis will get a more hands on approach from the devs or Nutakus may eventually get their hands on it to help speed things up. From the sounds of it though this has been an ongoing issue more many months if not years now, we may never get DMM's aigis pace of events and this may be our permanent pace. If that is the case there is going to be a lot of hate for a very long time.

Timmy
10-10-2016, 08:22 AM
I think the problem is not in Nutaku devs. DMM still controls the flow of content on Nutaku as far as I am aware.

YoxalLoyal
10-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Would it have hurt the devs to at least implement the second half of the Eastern story maps? Another week of doing Phalanx II and grinding I guess.

Should've expected them to count revival as an actual event. Another thing to push the actual events back. Maybe they're stalling because they have no idea how to deal with a certain black healer's event. Though knowing them, that's probably not the case.

Ramazan
10-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Would it have hurt the devs to at least implement the second half of the Eastern story maps? Another week of doing Phalanx II and grinding I guess.

Should've expected them to count revival as an actual event. Another thing to push the actual events back. Maybe they're stalling because they have no idea how to deal with a certain black healer's event. Though knowing them, that's probably not the case.

We'll see about that after 6 days, they cant escape forever :cool:
tho still they can implement these story maps, break, again drop rate+revival, break, subjugation o_O well im not sure... we know they really did this before except revival part.

ZeroZet
10-10-2016, 11:57 PM

Of course it would! I mean, they would have to spend some actual effort on our version then, translating dialogues and adding maps and all ;)

Well, then hey can actually give us Aria revival next, then (after customary break) Echidna's, then (after customary break) Maribel's, all without implementing any new event! Bloody brilliant! ;) And spares them from trying to find next two-week new event with a girl they won't like to skip :p

ToTeras
10-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Did the game always have so early maintenance on Tuesdays? The game day isn't resetting until an hour and a half from now and they're not adding any new events, what do they need 2 hours maintenance for?

Jay Rich
10-11-2016, 03:05 AM
Did the game always have so early maintenance on Tuesdays? The game day isn't resetting until an hour and a half from now and they're not adding any new events, what do they need 2 hours maintenance for?

3 Hours actually...I guess they like to make the Monday daily shortened which suck for me as I only get 3 opportunities to do dailies over the course of the day. 2 Hours after the change over (Just before bed), then on my lunch hour during work and lastly after work, but on Monday's by the time I get home they are already doing maintenance. :(

I guess it may be just a set time that is used for all maintenance whether they are adding content or not. That way if anything goes wrong during the update they still have time to correct and fix it and I guess the same could be said when removing events, things can still go wrong thus why the maintenance time may be so long.

But without actual insight to the devs routine I can only speculate.

Nero010
10-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Random throw in: We hit page 100 in this thread lol

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Just an anecdote, but many other studios that run online servers have commented that regular maintenance times are usually very generous so as to be able to correct any potential hiccups within that window when it comes to implementation. I'd say 95% of maintenances only take 15 of actual work max but sometimes there are problems that stretch this to 10X as long so they can still fix and be within estimate. It's like telling someone to be somewhere an hour before you actually want them there so they are much less likely to be late. I also don't know how often Aigis comes out of maintenance early if things are smooth, many do but some games always wait until specified time to bring server back online. Probably depends on level of overall traffic around that time.

slyyr
10-11-2016, 09:02 PM
The silly thing is thry cut short what many consider the main day they farm dailies. Why cut it short when we have two spirit farming days and cutting one of those short doesn't matter as much?

Or they could give us weekend dailies. Having those on DMM makes a massive difference. I guess we are slowly getting there with awakening orb rollout but the dailies don't have to be tied to that.

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 11:00 PM
The maintenance time is almost certainly just the most convenient day/time for them to do it. The fact that it does overlap with Golden Armor does suck for those with inflexible schedules though.

ZeroZet
10-11-2016, 11:16 PM
Hm, Final Fantasy XIV, a big great MMORPG, also have weekly resets on Tuesday... Is it some sort of Japanese tradition then?

Ericridge
10-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Hm, Final Fantasy XIV, a big great MMORPG, also have weekly resets on Tuesday... Is it some sort of Japanese tradition then?

There's weekly resets for world of warcraft too. That's mostly for raid dungeons though. And then I remember wow servers going down for maintenance at specific times, Its been too long for me so I can't remember when.

Its just a fact of life anytime people is playing on a game with bunch of accounts on it on the internet.

IvanLedah21
10-12-2016, 06:39 AM
SWTOR, WOW and FFXIV all reset Tuesdays for maintenance. Just seems to be a popular day to do it. As noted here for MWA, it just sucks that we consequently lose a few hours of one of the two primary dailies (other being Thursday, obviously) instead of a few hours of the only daily that occurs twice per week.

Unregistered
10-14-2016, 02:09 AM
If you think about it Tuesday is probably the most logical day for a maintenance. They are off on the weekends, so when they get back on Monday they make sure everything is ready to shut down the servers and prep for maintenance. Then first thing Tuesday maintenance happens so that if it has to be extended for some reason they have all day to fix what's broken.

Ericridge
10-14-2016, 10:11 PM
If you think about it Tuesday is probably the most logical day for a maintenance. They are off on the weekends, so when they get back on Monday they make sure everything is ready to shut down the servers and prep for maintenance. Then first thing Tuesday maintenance happens so that if it has to be extended for some reason they have all day to fix what's broken.

Now that you mention it, it is indeed most logical day.

lolix
10-16-2016, 01:22 PM
guh...this forum seems dead atm. So ....what event do u guys think we're going to get ? New event or revival ?

Blaxer
10-16-2016, 01:38 PM
guh...this forum seems dead atm. So ....what event do u guys think we're going to get ? New event or revival ?

Well i would really enjoy a break event :^)
jokes aside, i think we get regular event, followed by drop rate up event then break
i think the event is gonna be a colection event, when was the last time we got one? Claudia?

YoxalLoyal
10-16-2016, 01:55 PM
Hopefully a new event. Lucille the plat dragon rider (unit farm) and Pupuru the plat druid (star trial) are my guesses, though the latter will find herself a difficult time making it into our version due to obvious reasons. Either way, assuming they're skipping Liana, the next few events seem to give us new classes: Dragon riders (high cost valk-type units with magic skill; except for Nadia who is the total domination queen), druids (units with tokens that have stealth heal), alchemists (enemy DEF debuffers), and vampires (stun upon a specific number of hits). Any revival event but Aria/Echidna/Anya and Karma is only halting the progress of the game atm, especially with the devs being lazy arses and giving us one content at a time rather than multiple.

A friendly reminder that I still have this list which takes off where Lafate stopped updating: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/286-potential-upcoming-events-updated-7-6-2016-a-71.html#post39625

lolix
10-16-2016, 03:53 PM
i really REALLY wouldn't mind aria/anya/karma. Karma was like my first aigis love. I always wanted to get her. Never liked her AW tho. like her regular form more. That being said , i also believe we are going to get a collection , which is why i have asbtained myself from using SCs the past weeks.

Ramazan
10-16-2016, 04:19 PM
guh...this forum seems dead atm.

You already know the reason why its dead :)
We have a chance to get new story maps, not just revivals/events/droprate which surprised us after last before-belinda drop rate event. I bet for Lucille despite i want Liana so badly.