PDA

View Full Version : Potential upcoming events (Updated: 7/6/2016)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Nero010
10-16-2016, 05:44 PM
Forum turns quiet if theres no content to talk about and players who been around for a few months in the forum already talked about most stuff that gets randomly to thier minds. The Forum kinda mirrors the activity level of Aigis, with one exception - we can chose to want to break the silence. We cant ingame, but here at least.
Tomorrow we should know more right?

Jay Rich
10-16-2016, 08:35 PM
Gotta love them breaks aye, I mean so much to do and talk about....*cough*...*cough*...

With these breaks I am just slowly leveling my army at the moment at the pace of normal regen, can't be bothered using my remaining SC stash on breaks. Though I am looking forward to any good events, I'll take new event, revival event etc. Though I hope we don't get an drop rate increase in place of a proper event.

Have also been working my way through the missions I have yet to three star, been doing them without guides to drag them out and with my new upgraded army with great units to choose from I am completing them quicker than I would like. Trying to keep them there so I have something to do when I am bored.

Blaxer
10-16-2016, 08:44 PM
[...]
We have a chance to get new story maps[...]

Oh that's right, we still lack the second half of the eastern maps, then we might get them instead of an event after all :^)

Jay Rich
10-17-2016, 01:48 AM
Oh that's right, we still lack the second half of the eastern maps, then we might get them instead of an event after all :^)

That's a good and depressing thought at the same time. If they were going to do that I would hope for one of their double events so we can get the maps + and event but with the way things stand I wouldn't hold my breath.

-------------------edit---------------------

Looks like we are getting a new event!

Notice: Maintenance

Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

Maintenance will be performed on October 18, 2016 (Tue) 3AM.
-----------------------------------
Maintenance Period
October 18, 2016 (Tue) 3AM ~
October 18, 2016 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Dragon Knight's Oath" begins

Add Awakening Class
- Add Awakening Class in "Divine Armor"
* Newly drop awakening orbs "Priestess Warrior Leader"
 and "Dragon Knight" in "Magic Armor Princess EX".

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

All users should be sure to finish their current games 5 minutes
prior to the start of maintenance.
Game data may not save properly in the minutes before
maintenance commences.

Please be aware that you will not be able to play the game during
the Maintenance Period listed above.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for
your understanding and cooperation.

The Millennium War Aigis Development Team

Sulphur99
10-17-2016, 02:42 AM
Dragon Knights confirmed guys:

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Dragon Knight's Oath" begins

Add Awakening Class
- Add Awakening Class in "Divine Armor"
* Newly drop awakening orbs "Priestess Warrior Leader"
 and "Dragon Knight" in "Magic Armor Princess EX".

ZeroZet
10-17-2016, 03:13 AM
Lucille, huh? Well, a new class is always a nice thing.

If they ever go with second part of Eastern maps, we'll come another step closer to the awesomeness of Awakened Prince ;)
https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__anna_and_prince_sennen_sensou_aigis_drawn_by_tak emori_shintarou__edcaf4a2648e0af4dc2257809a7e4e6a. jpg (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2396851)

YoxalLoyal
10-17-2016, 05:51 AM
As expected, we're getting another farm event. At least it's a farm event I will actually try min/maxing rather than fill up my box with copies and waiting to use them for SU for a better unit. Lucille is not that bad of a unit, though I barely use her at DMM due to me having Erenia and Nadia. I guess her event is the first one to introduce the G ninja maps. Found them to be a trend lately at DMM. Bring all your archers and let 'em rip the ninjas to shreds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUMuZdOOQAM

@ZeroZet - Well, when that time comes, some players will wish they had Liana or any (easy accessible) units that cure status ailments, especially for the later majin maps or heavy hitting event megabosses (such as the two annoying bosses in Meredith's event). Not having such units will have players having to time AW Prince's skill better.

On another note, if they release the last half of Eastern Wind, we can finally go to Magic City for the real fun. Golems of death galore. The mystical BGM will at least ease your pain of losing to them or give you some determination. XD

Ramazan
10-17-2016, 01:29 PM
As expected, we're getting another farm event. At least it's a farm event I will actually try min/maxing rather than fill up my box with copies and waiting to use them for SU for a better unit. Lucille is not that bad of a unit, though I barely use her at DMM due to me having Erenia and Nadia. I guess her event is the first one to introduce the G ninja maps. Found them to be a trend lately at DMM. Bring all your archers and let 'em rip the ninjas to shreds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUMuZdOOQAM

@ZeroZet - Well, when that time comes, some players will wish they had Liana or any (easy accessible) units that cure status ailments, especially for the later majin maps or heavy hitting event megabosses (such as the two annoying bosses in Meredith's event). Not having such units will have players having to time AW Prince's skill better.

On another note, if they release the last half of Eastern Wind, we can finally go to Magic City for the real fun. Golems of death galore. The mystical BGM will at least ease your pain of losing to them or give you some determination. XD

Hope magic also works for them <_<
Ah, i remember i was gonna look into your channel and find current dmm event's music. I liked it very much despite not playing at dmm :D

- - - Updated - - -

I missed sakuya :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_ywz8Ue3Y

YoxalLoyal
10-17-2016, 01:31 PM
Hope magic also works for them <_<
Ah, i remember i was gonna look into your channel and find current dmm event's music. I liked it very much despite not playing at dmm :D

Sure does. Dragon riders are kinda your best friend in the Magic City maps. Necromancers are too. An example of them being used together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfQJmyzNRkg. And speaking of necromancers, we're gonna get a new one in the shrine. For those who read the manga, you know who she is.

Introducing Agnes the plat necromancer (or should I say oppai lady *looks at her AW art*): http://wikiwiki.jp/aigiszuki/?%BB%E0%CE%EE%CB%E2%BD%D1%BB%D5%A5%A2%A5%CB%A5%A8% A5%B9
Skill: Evil Energy - 20s; attack 1.3x; hit up to 3 enemies simultaneously; 22.5s init; 45s reuse
SAW: Duplex Evil Energy - 15s; attack 1.3x; hit 1 enemy 3 times; 17.5s init; 35s reuse
AW Ability: Forbidden Magic - MaxHP reduced by 30%, atk and range up (Seems to be range +20, and the HP drop is negligible).

Compared to Memento who is more token focused, Agnes is an AoE magic user during skill and triple shot during S.AW.

PS: Nice to see an Aigis player noticing my channel. :) And don't worry, Sakuya has an imouto who is currently the best event samurai. http://wikiwiki.jp/aigiszuki/?%B5%B4%C0%DA%A4%CE%BB%C8%A4%A4%BC%EA%A5%D2%A5%D0% A5%EA

Ramazan
10-17-2016, 02:07 PM
Dat video you posted looks good except i dont know what is other plat girl o_O ah sorry seems i remembered now while writing this :D i heard someone implied other day vampires stun enemy after a specified amount of hits. (double mementos ftw \o/ i guess he got 2nd from revival o_O )

I found your video while searching for a guide for my alt, filtered to recent ones and i saw your name there :D you should advertise often and some gameplay videos would be nicer ;)

As for sakuya, i never cared about if a unit is badass or over-powered. Sure there were a black samurai event at dmm, shizuka is also better, samurais are generally niche but who cares i just fall in love with this <3
(she would make a better flower knight than most :D )
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/3/39/Sakuya_AW_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20160517131238
Same reason goes with farne, people often keep saying how unnecessary she is. I like her aw art so much too. Not care about aisha or mikoto despite im having both (aisha at nab dmm acc) or any op units which isnt appealing for me but cmon gimme that damn despara D:
(i wont say no to dark knight too :P )

YoxalLoyal
10-17-2016, 02:26 PM
Yep, vampires are pretty good at stunning and stalling for other units to get their skills ready. There're only two of them in the game atm: Eden and Racua. Eden is an event unit who the devs might ignore becuz of their stupid anti-**** policy (idk if they even removed that policy yet since no sign of Mischa and her abandoned silver kin).

I only made one gameplay vid in my gaming channel. I'm not really that kind of guy who does gaming videos.

Can't argue that Sakuya and Hibari's artist does a great job drawing their characters. TOKIAME (Mikoto), bomi (Bandit/Pirate sisters, Healer sisters), and inoshishi (Clissa) are my fav artists atm.

Back on-topic, dragon rider is a class that is good late game and against bosses. Their only con is their extremely high UP with them getting +3 upon CC and +5 more after AW. Heck, Nadia (gacha dragon rider) gets an additional +2 UP from her AW passive, making her one of the most expensive units in the game at 40 UP.

Ramazan
10-17-2016, 04:02 PM
one of the most expensive units

40 up isnt the highest? o_O i guess the higher UP would be like releasing a giant or something. Hmm, there is estelle tho but dunno about her UP just took a guess.

YoxalLoyal
10-17-2016, 04:25 PM
40 up isnt the highest? o_O i guess the higher UP would be like releasing a giant or something. Hmm, there is estelle tho but dunno about her UP just took a guess.

Golem says hi: https://youtu.be/E0oXtIbXwzo?t=1m37s. It has 40 UP too. I'm assuming you're referring to the black pegasus rider who should've been released in our version already? Estelle has 22 UP at max.

Btw, I guess Nutaku went back on their word on releasing the unimplemented silvers too huh. Kagerou is in this event, so I'm assuming they're replacing her with Saizo or a rogue as usual. At least Verotte isn't in the 55/7 map. I could settle for warriors and heavies over her any day.

kayfabe
10-18-2016, 01:51 AM
I dunno, Lucille has solid mixed defenses so there's cases where I could see putting her out over Imelia or Bernice but it's hard for me to get too excited about her ability when I already have Sybilla. On the other hand, I guess putting Sybilla behind Lucille with Sophie as the vanguard unit could be hilarious on maps where you could afford such a pricey deploy. Sophie tanks for Lucille then Lucille tanks for Sybilla... good luck wading through that, assholes.

Ramazan
10-18-2016, 02:26 AM
Well i wanted to give an example of black mage, seems i forgot her name. I didnt know golems really existed btw just took a guess o-O

YoxalLoyal
10-18-2016, 06:15 AM
I dunno, Lucille has solid mixed defenses so there's cases where I could see putting her out over Imelia or Bernice but it's hard for me to get too excited about her ability when I already have Sybilla. On the other hand, I guess putting Sybilla behind Lucille with Sophie as the vanguard unit could be hilarious on maps where you could afford such a pricey deploy. Sophie tanks for Lucille then Lucille tanks for Sybilla... good luck wading through that, assholes.

The only dragon rider everyone uses these days is Nadia and she breaks the "dragon riders have magic skill rule". Her skill allows her to attack all enemies in her surroundings and increase her DEF. Her S.AW is pretty much an infinite duration of her normal skill. And thanks to her passive, her HP goes up to 3685, ATK to 1031, and DEF to 614. With those stats, she'd wipe out any mobs before they reach home base.

Well i wanted to give an example of black mage, seems i forgot her name. I didnt know golems really existed btw just took a guess o-O

Oh, you meant Ester (lol, the devs ran out of ideas for names hence why it's confusing sometimes). Her UP is around the mid 30s, but still high I guess.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 07:17 AM
Btw, I guess Nutaku went back on their word on releasing the unimplemented silvers too huh. Kagerou is in this event, so I'm assuming they're replacing her with Saizo or a rogue as usual. At least Verotte isn't in the 55/7 map. I could settle for warriors and heavies over her any day.

Feel free to keep pestering them about it.

https://twitter.com/m_solitaire/status/788138506904276992

Nero010
10-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Well honestly, theres no use in constantly running over someone whos as much pissed at having no control over the game as you are.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 11:03 AM
Nonsense, scapegoats are great for relieving stress.

Nero010
10-18-2016, 12:57 PM
Nonsense, scapegoats are great for relieving stress.

As long as they cannot chase you into a dark corner and relife thier stress back on you.
One day someone will out of the blue relife his stress on you totaly undeserved and u wont even be able to judge that person as you just done the same. No matter if in private life or worklife.
Moral Apostel here but nonetheless its achiveing nothing, actualy just usualy the opposit of what you want. If 10.000 people run over me because of something that im pissed off about myself i wouldnt care anymore either way and say both sides can go fuck themselfs, im moving onwards to something else, let them see how far they can get alone.
And thats just one aspect of negative influences it has.
Im not saying that giving your neutral opinion is wrong though. Repeating over 10.000 times that we want a change in a proper manner is at least trying to achive something, all without raging or even insulting the one you depend on.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 01:11 PM
What a useless post.

Nutaku is still a business, in the end. Whether or not they deserve the criticism is one thing, but if they consistently fail to appease their customers, that's not the customer's fault. They're not immune to criticism just because they claim it's out of their hands. Like that stopped people from complaining about any company ever.

Likewise, anyone dealing with social media is welcome to quit that part of the job at any time if they can't take the criticism. Side note: Ignoring criticism entirely is as much of a failure of your job as much as not giving fucks about it.

ZeroZet
10-18-2016, 01:14 PM
Feel free to keep pestering them about it.

https://twitter.com/m_solitaire/status/788138506904276992
Better pester the devs (https://twitter.com/Aigis1000) themselves (https://twitter.com/Aigis1000_A). Googlated butchered wapaniche would do)

Nero010
10-18-2016, 02:10 PM
What a useless post.

Nutaku is still a business, in the end. Whether or not they deserve the criticism is one thing, but if they consistently fail to appease their customers, that's not the customer's fault. They're not immune to criticism just because they claim it's out of their hands. Like that stopped people from complaining about any company ever.

Likewise, anyone dealing with social media is welcome to quit that part of the job at any time if they can't take the criticism. Side note: Ignoring criticism entirely is as much of a failure of your job as much as not giving fucks about it.

Im not saying that giving your neutral opinion is wrong though. Repeating over 10.000 times that we want a change in a proper manner is at least trying to achive something, all without raging or even insulting the one you depend on.

Reading helps. But u can go ahead and find another scapegoat to blame at for that fault i guess. But dont feel offended, i got you, you just didnt get me yet.

EDIT: Like ZeroZet implies, i would much more appreciate to give the real devs a kick to thier head so they get that we do have a voice. Darn language barriers.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 02:14 PM
Better pester the devs (https://twitter.com/Aigis1000) themselves (https://twitter.com/Aigis1000_A). Googlated butchered wapaniche would do)

Highly likely that'd get ignored even worse than Nutaku though.

Reading helps. But u can go ahead and find another scapegoat to blame at for that fault i guess. But dont feel offended, i got you, you just didnt get me yet.

EDIT: Like ZeroZet implies, i would much more appreciate to give the real devs a kick to thier head so they get that we do have a voice. Darn language barriers.

Or you can get off that high horse and stop pretending you're above making completely reasonable responses to neglectful devs.

Jay Rich
10-19-2016, 05:40 AM
It is possible we suffer constant updates due to one of the same reasons we don't contact the jap devs themselves, the language barrier. Translations may be the reason we don't get quick updates, sure there isn't much to translate but it isn't as quick and easy as writing fresh content in their own language.

The lack of updates could also come down to a few other things. Poor time management from the devs side to commit to their main DMM aigis and then filter whats left to Nutakus Aigis. Lack of man power is also a possibility they may only be able to commit a small amount of resources to our Aigis thus it may take 2 week to get a new update ready (one week of event and one week of break). They are also reluctant to hand their prized game over to Nutaku devs so that they can speed things up for us which shows that they either plan to devote more time to us or as we currently feel they don't really care about Nutakus Aigis. (There may be other reasons why Nutaku couldn't get a hold of the the developing rights to Aigis that may not be as simple as the Jap devs didn't want it updated by an outside branch.)

But sure there are going to be a lot of things we wont understand and will not see, sadly nothing is as black and white as we hope but if they continue to keep us in the dark obviously our rage is going to be taken out on those who are within ear range which is Nutaku. Sure taking our rage out on Nutaku may indeed be pointless but the only way to improve on faults in life is to make those faults know. Nutaku must have some form of communication with the DMM devs as well their game is on Nutaku the jap devs wouldn't just drop the game and run.

Only time will tell if things improve and yes everyone is going to have their own ways of going about it.

Ramazan
10-20-2016, 07:41 AM
I think its coding which is the main problem. They simply couldnt handled it the way most of us see it.

- - - Updated - - -

We already got used to it, there is no point arguing more. The way i see it people care about premium units especially top tiers, not ordinary events. Events brings them they so they want to get those best units... asap o_O

Talith
10-20-2016, 11:20 AM
I only care about event units and trade post units as I don't roll the gatcha at all. Premium units may as well not exist to me.

kayfabe
10-20-2016, 12:07 PM
All events will have value so long they offer SC in exchange for clearing affordable maps. Hell, even if you came out behind on charisma and stamina you'd still have people grabbing the SCs for gacha and refills on particularly valuable dates.

Anyway, I couldn't acquire Mia without dipping into my SC safety net, the event rotation is slow and the Trading Post is a mean-spirited joke. I've been getting by just fine with a perfect Iris and an AW Sophie but I think I might break down and finally Awaken Fedora and maybe SU Alissa a bit more.

Ramazan
10-21-2016, 11:17 AM
PS: Nice to see an Aigis player noticing my channel. :) And don't worry, Sakuya has an imouto who is currently the best event samurai. http://wikiwiki.jp/aigiszuki/?%B5%B4%C0%DA%A4%CE%BB%C8%A4%A4%BC%EA%A5%D2%A5%D0% A5%EA

Did a bit video researching then found dis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEmmBmSsBrk) O_o looks like the reason why you dont make gameplay vids. I guess you didnt know about hardware acc stuff.

YoxalLoyal
10-21-2016, 11:53 AM
Did a bit video researching then found dis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEmmBmSsBrk) O_o looks like the reason why you dont make gameplay vids. I guess you didnt know about hardware acc stuff.

Nah, I fixed that a while ago with my new gaming laptop. That one was taken with my smaller one. I still have one unposted video which showcases the White Empire (my favourite faction to date). Still hope the White Emperor (or Kaiser as some players call him) gets released soon. He's pretty much the Prince of his Empire and has ranged magic attack as his skill. Reason why I don't upload strategy guides is because some of them are a fluke or I just never have enough time to bother.

Legendary Unregistered
10-21-2016, 01:18 PM
We don't have lolis on Nutaku Aigis

ZeroZet
10-21-2016, 01:23 PM
that plat druid is skipped for loli :/ another reason not to login nutaku aigis -__-We didn't reach her event quite yet - it is supposed to be next one after Lucille's.)

But yeah, not gonna happen for sure.

Ramazan
10-21-2016, 04:28 PM
I dont want to level a dorca just gib it pls :c they already skipped liana and gonna skip druid too? Game is really fked up.

Talith
10-23-2016, 08:48 PM
Skip the Loli druid, give me the fox girl FSM.

Sakob
10-24-2016, 02:45 AM
Guess what's coming on Tuesday everyone!

If you guessed "Break" you win!

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Dragon Knight's Oath" ends

Other Changes

maintenance commences.

Blaxer
10-24-2016, 01:04 PM
Guess what's coming on Tuesday everyone!

If you guessed "Break" you win!

well i DID predict breack after event >.>

[...]now we will most likely rotate beetween Event>Break>Revival>Break>Drop chance up>Brake. if they do that, they effectively triple the amount of non-actually-events we get[...]i'm still hyped for Belinda :)

Sakob
10-24-2016, 07:30 PM
well i DID predict breack after event >.>

Is it sad that I would actually be okay with that at this point?

Jay Rich
10-24-2016, 08:45 PM
Is it sad that I would actually be okay with that at this point?

Not overly, there is stuff to do during breaks and it just seems to be the pace of Nutakus Aigis to get breaks after an event, so long as it is not a long one I wont complain. Just hope for a event at least after the 1 week break.

ToTeras
10-25-2016, 04:31 AM
As long as it's a real event and not some subjugation or increased drop rate or other nonsense.

Tfmtfm
10-25-2016, 11:52 AM
This has been the pattern for months... what is the big surprise here?

Ramazan
10-26-2016, 01:34 PM
And same talk for months. Well, for some of them we even get excited if that pattern gonna change but it actually never did even once :D

ZeroZet
10-26-2016, 10:42 PM
It actually did!

...Once.
After the original Great Odette's Disaster.
To catch up to the event-break pace we'd have if there were no summer break...

Ramazan
10-29-2016, 03:03 AM
It actually did!

...Once.
After the original Great Odette's Disaster.
To catch up to the event-break pace we'd have if there were no summer break...

So, still no zero breaks you say? Anyway now the question is are we getting this druid girl or not :D looking at fkg girls, tons of lolis there, even i got some...

Jay Rich
10-29-2016, 03:59 AM
So, still no zero breaks you say? Anyway now the question is are we getting this druid girl or not :D looking at fkg girls, tons of lolis there, even i got some...

Yeah but Nutakus Aigis seems to be trying to avoid showing or adding too much lolis, I mean look at Aisha she barely gets shown off on the spotlight in terms of her character art and if I am not mistaken compared to DMM's aigis we should have more loli characters by now. I hate it when they skip events as it suggests a unit we may never get on Nutakus aigis even with revivals but I don't have my hopes up for the Druid Girl.

Unregistered
10-29-2016, 05:09 AM
idk people continue pointing to Aisha being omitted from banner is an effect of them suppressing lolis when Flamel is also omitted. Not saying that it ISN'T true, but that's not a symptom if non-lolis are getting the same treatment.

saberlance
10-29-2016, 10:10 PM
idk people continue pointing to Aisha being omitted from banner is an effect of them suppressing lolis when Flamel is also omitted. Not saying that it ISN'T true, but that's not a symptom if non-lolis are getting the same treatment.

It's because of the history surrounding Aisha's introduction. You can see the original banners from May 31, 2016 in the spoiler here:

Wow, Nutaku fail much. Aisha is a chance-up unit, yet they didn't even put her on the main event banner. I was wondering why I didn't see any black units on the chance-up poster. Rolled Julian on my yolo 5SCs today. Guess he's an improvement from Phyllis.
http://i.imgur.com/zEVpIAb.png

Notice how she is suspiciously absent from the out-of-game banner, but clearly present in-game. A couple of days later there was an update (http://www.nutaku.net/games/millennium-war-aigis/news-updates/info/281/) specifically to remove her image from the in-game banner even though her summon rate was still boosted.

buttlover
10-29-2016, 10:27 PM
I was wondering the exact same thing when i noticed the banner last week, why is aisha like that in the banner again.

But the loli fear is still around.

Unregistered
10-30-2016, 04:38 AM
As I said, that doesn't make it not true. By what you've said, I'd agree that they are being suppressed. Just that particular point of her still only having sprite in banner doesn't really hold water for the argument if other newish non-lolis are also not getting banner art displayed.

- - - Updated - - -

Would just like to point out that Nenya is no longer on the Urgent Misson Drill banner and is replaced by Cloris again.

Kirito Rick
10-30-2016, 06:18 AM
A polite "Opinion"/Message to every free player playing on Nutaku Aigis..(And to the payed players as well, I guess..)

Nutaku is getting bad every second...and I personally don't find any hope in this Nutaku version...
So if you have not "heavily" spended in this game...then fu#k the Nutaku acc. and come to DMM...I bet you 50 SC you will catch up with everything in like 50 days...and you won't regret leaving this acc.
Atleast you "can open and manage an account there"...ie: have multiple accounts.
*Too many air quotes...sorry..*

Tfmtfm
10-30-2016, 12:04 PM
No thanks, I'll keep playing here. :)

Ramazan
10-30-2016, 01:47 PM
A polite "Opinion"/Message to every free player playing on Nutaku Aigis..(And to the payed players as well, I guess..)

Nutaku is getting bad every second...and I personally don't find any hope in this Nutaku version...
So if you have not "heavily" spended in this game...then fu#k the Nutaku acc. and come to DMM...I bet you 50 SC you will catch up with everything in like 50 days...and you won't regret leaving this acc.
Atleast you "can open and manage an account there"...ie: have multiple accounts.

If it comes to leaving from game i surely wont go play at dmm either, fkg and bgr keeps me busy enough atm outside of aigis. If not then i would start again to iwz too but at current state of game having breaks is like an ordinary thing or at least we get used to it so i see not much problem unless some dmm player comes and pokes us with riots or revolts against nutaku... or makes us notice they are making breaks here :D

Ericridge
10-30-2016, 04:39 PM

Personally I will not even consider DMM's version at all if they continue to give no support to english players. Aka refusal to translate their Japanese Aigis for foreign player's convenience and refusal to read support tickets if it is not written in almighty moonrunes. And continue to block foreign players from DMM's site which forces me to use some third party program, addon, extension, whatever to access JP Aigis.

If those three conditions is not removed, I will never play JP Aigis. Too much work just to have some kind of fun makes it unfun for me.

Its really a matter of convenience for me. Why do I have to suffer through inconvenience when JP players don't have to. And it also shows Developer's lack of desire to pull in foreign players. They will take foreign money if they get any but they won't go out of their way to pull in customers. Any foreign money they get will be put into continued improvement for JP players first and only.

This is also the reason why I haven't played PSO2 on JP servers. :3

ToTeras
10-30-2016, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty sure they block westerners as part of their deal with Nutaku. That been said, I see no reason why I should choose between Nutaku and DMM; I am happily playing in both.

Koshka
10-31-2016, 01:39 AM
So, who's there said that loli-druid will be skipped?)

Jay Rich
10-31-2016, 02:01 AM
So, who's there said that loli-druid will be skipped?)

Indeed, glad they didn't skip it and shows hope for the future. Full News below:

Maintenance will be performed on November 1, 2016 (Tue) 3AM.
Maintenance Period
November 1, 2016 (Tue) 3AM ~
November 1, 2016 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "The Druid Shrine Princess" begins

Other Changes

maintenance commences.

Ramazan
10-31-2016, 02:06 AM
Well, good news then :)

So, lets talk about her then.
My main already have 3 healers so, i probably avoid levelling her but my alt have only alissa and iris. My question: is druid better than dorca?

buttlover
10-31-2016, 02:58 AM
Great.

To my understanding the plat druid's heals = Iris's heals and they have stealth.

But I think we need to test it out in nutaku because they buffed/patched the druids in DMM.

ToTeras
10-31-2016, 04:06 AM
Since we're getting the loli druid, do you think we'll get the loli witch as well, or is it too much to ask?

Jay Rich
10-31-2016, 04:19 AM
Since we're getting the loli druid, do you think we'll get the loli witch as well, or is it too much to ask?

One step at a time my good lad, one step at a time... That is after all the pace of Nutakus Aigis ;)

DyingShadow
10-31-2016, 04:45 AM
who is that loli druid in the first place? do we have informations about her? I don't wanna wait until tomorrow to know :(

Eab1990
10-31-2016, 04:52 AM
who is that loli druid in the first place? do we have informations about her? I don't wanna wait until tomorrow to know :(

http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%d6%e0%bd%f7%c9%b1%a5%d7%a5%d7%a5%eb

Pupuru is a welcome addition, but it feels like Aigis devs are getting busier on DMM (aka lazier) by the day.

Ramazan
10-31-2016, 05:03 AM
She looks decent and has a lower cost. Another good thing is she dont need materials for ccing.

DyingShadow
10-31-2016, 05:07 AM
i think i gotta learn japanese :x but no ccing sounds good

lolix
10-31-2016, 05:43 AM
she prob works like a princess/summoner , aka no cc >>> goes to 70. That is pretty nice , and druids are a welcome addition to our repertoaire

edit : she doesn't look loli IMO. More like....flat chested

Ramazan
10-31-2016, 07:55 AM
i think i gotta learn japanese :x but no ccing sounds good

But where did google translate go then?

- - - Updated - - -

well, i've seen older looking lolis than her :P

Nero010
10-31-2016, 02:36 PM
she prob works like a princess/summoner , aka no cc >>> goes to 70. That is pretty nice , and druids are a welcome addition to our repertoaire

She also isnt exactly flat chested especialy considering her proportions.
She looks more like an adult with a childish body then like a child. And a loli can already be an adult in a childish body.

ZeroZet
10-31-2016, 11:01 PM
Tis a heartening to see them to finally include a petite girl event. Maybe they even won't skimp on Eden next! ...But I would still not count on that... :p
Well, If they also decide to release the skipped petite units next, I will be happy Prince ;)

Druid is indeed a Special class, like Princess, or better yet, Necromancer, so they can be considered to come already Class Evolved. And need two sets of orbs for Awakening.
By herself she attacks with single-target ranged magical lightning that stuns her victim a bit (comparable to pirates' speed and stun). But her real value is her tokens, that have a healing power of unevolved silver healer for only 5 UP. As we are rocking the latter balance patch, said tokens - saplings - should also be stealthed (can't be targeted by enemies fire, but still vulnerable to splash damage from nearby hits) and healbomb all on placement like Iris (but for 300 HP). Awakening increases token cost to 8 but improves their stats to Class Evolved silver healers' standards (and actually a bit more range) as well as improve healbomb to 500.

Would we get Druid's Awakening with her through? Who knows.

Jay Rich
10-31-2016, 11:10 PM
Would we get Druid's Awakening with her through? Who knows.

They didn't mention anything in the news for the update, so I wouldn't get our hopes up for Druid Awakening.

YoxalLoyal
11-04-2016, 09:09 AM
The materials to AW a druid are CC silver/gold rogue, rune fencer, and bishop. Until we get the second half of the Eastern maps with Fudo the silver bishop being one of the completion drop units, we won't be able to AW Pupuru unless they change the materials again. There's another silver bishop, but we won't get her until the Magic City maps. And there are no gold bishops (except for Noel the gold event bishop who was skipped) in the shrine, so no betting on gacha to get one for Pupuru either.

Blaxer
11-04-2016, 10:31 AM
So, since i will have more than 50 SC when the next event arrives i decided to do a premium roll and got her
If memory serves me her AW makes her attack faster without crippling her range, right?http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/04/FE0dURoOK.png
Now i think my Cyrus will be useless (Have her, Odette, Barbastroff, Valerie and Pallis)

IvanLedah21
11-04-2016, 11:09 AM
So, since i will have more than 50 SC when the next event arrives i decided to do a premium roll and got her
If memory serves me her AW makes her attack faster without crippling her range, right?http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/11/04/FE0dURoOK.png
Now i think my Cyrus will be useless (Have her, Odette, Barbastroff, Valerie and Pallis)

Yes, Mehlis gets Aria of Speed (Attack Speed Up) as her AW ability. I still use her in a few maps despite having AW Marius, Farne, Sasha and Garania due to her cheaper cost (AS boost mitigates a portion of the dps loss and she's min-cost so the UP gap is significant). Looks like your go-to mages will be Odette and Mehlis, with Pallis as that rarely needed cheaper 3rd mage. Barbie, Cy and Val get kicked to the curb.

Blaxer
11-04-2016, 07:25 PM
[...]Barbie[...] get kicked to the curb.

to my eyes he can still be on my team, since he gains extra range on AW whereas neither Odette nor Melhis do, so there might be cases where he gets to be usefull again

IvanLedah21
11-07-2016, 08:55 AM
to my eyes he can still be on my team, since he gains extra range on AW whereas neither Odette nor Melhis do, so there might be cases where he gets to be usefull again

He does get extra range, but Mehlis' skill is Increase Range 2, so that kind of counters it, while her output is better. There are very few instances you need constantly increased range that bad

Jay Rich
11-14-2016, 01:42 AM
Seems like good time are ahead, from one event to another! Our second revival event is upon us in for form of 'Holy Warrior's Challenge'.

See full news below:

Maintenance will be performed on November 15, 2016 (Tue) 2AM.
Maintenance Period
November 15, 2016 (Tue) 2AM ~
November 15, 2016 (Tue) 5AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "The Druid Shrine Princess" ends
- The Revival Mission "Holy Warrior's Challenge" begins
 Urgent Mission in the past will be revivedas Limited Time Event.
 Your game progress in past Urgent Mission will be succeeded.
 This event period will start after end of Maintenance
 on November 15, 2016 (Tue), and will end
 before begin of Maintenance on November 22, 2016 (Tue)

Other Changes

maintenance commences.

Just noticed too, on DMM do revivals go in order? I would hope that they didn't skip 'Ryujin Invasion' and 'Return of the Dragon Princess' as I have been looking forward to doing those revival events some day.

SabishiiRyuu
11-14-2016, 04:54 AM
Seeing as Anya is one of my most wanted units as well, I'd be quite disappointed if they skipped the Ryujin arc too.

YoxalLoyal
11-14-2016, 05:09 AM
Well at least now I can finally use up all my Emilias I've been saving for Maribell lol. Time to clear up a small chunk of my box space.

Nero010
11-14-2016, 08:41 AM
Is Maribel worth rising as second HA besides Bernice? (current second HA is a nearly max cr/su Leannee) I cant realy imagin her use. Even if max AW her max skill only grants like 900def (without prince etc.) at 4 blocks, leannee got 800 at 3 blocks (during max skill) 10 seconds shorter duration, but outside of skill is just so much better at surviving then marible.

Blaxer
11-14-2016, 12:47 PM
Is Maribel worth rising as second HA besides Bernice? (current second HA is a nearly max cr/su Leannee) I cant realy imagin her use. Even if max AW her max skill only grants like 900def (without prince etc.) at 4 blocks, leannee got 800 at 3 blocks (during max skill) 10 seconds shorter duration, but outside of skill is just so much better at surviving then marible.

Maribel is more for those "bursts" where you know a lot of strong enemies will go through a certain path, and her AW passive is 15% to totally negate an enemy attack (per physical attack) that, and she has some nice HP making her a good lightning rod

I use her as my second HA (first is Bernice) and se has done a really nice work, i have her currently at AW60~ish and she reaches over 700 AT with skill up

Ramazan
11-14-2016, 12:48 PM
I guess you can farm silvers and do dailies if you already have bernice. I wouldnt bother with maribel if i had her (probably because of sophie). But if you want her as 2nd tank why not?

IvanLedah21
11-14-2016, 03:05 PM

Maribel shouldn't be thought of as a traditional HA. She's more skill-dependent than the others for surviving (outside of Garret) but only Deine has better offense than her. Gellius, Deine and Bernice trounce her in survivability, and even Leanne is comparable, but only Deine has comparable offense, so she's useful as a tank for a path that has few ranged slots nearby (Gellius, Bernice and Leanne have crappy offense and therefore often require ranged support to make sure stuff dies in time to tank the next wave). If you have AW Elva, Shizuka or a similar bulky dps, Maribel likely won't be high on your to-get list.

Nero010
11-14-2016, 04:02 PM
Maribel shouldn't be thought of as a traditional HA. She's more skill-dependent than the others for surviving (outside of Garret) but only Deine has better offense than her. Gellius, Deine and Bernice trounce her in survivability, and even Leanne is comparable, but only Deine has comparable offense, so she's useful as a tank for a path that has few ranged slots nearby (Gellius, Bernice and Leanne have crappy offense and therefore often require ranged support to make sure stuff dies in time to tank the next wave). If you have AW Elva, Shizuka or a similar bulky dps, Maribel likely won't be high on your to-get list.

Good that u mention it, cause i have a cc70 Shizuka that i plan on awakening. I will propably farm mages as the current event didnt even drop 1 for me until now (farmed witches befor). Still no valks thogh is starting to bother me. I used all up and cant AW certian units atm. Shizuka is none of them though so shes propably gonna be my next one. And i need to farm DCs again my savings are gonna be empty with my next AW, im slowly closing in on an full AW team.

Tfmtfm
11-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Well THIS is interesting...

Maintenance Period
November 22, 2016 (Tue) 2AM ~
November 22, 2016 (Tue) 5AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Revival Mission "Holy Warrior's Challenge" ends
- The Urgent Mission "2 saints" begins

If I'm not mistaken this was a skipped Event due to it containing a number of lolis.

Blaxer
11-21-2016, 10:10 PM
Well THIS is interesting...

Maintenance Period
November 22, 2016 (Tue) 2AM ~
November 22, 2016 (Tue) 5AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Revival Mission "Holy Warrior's Challenge" ends
- The Urgent Mission "2 saints" begins

If I'm not mistaken this was a skipped Event due to it containing a number of lolis.

Don't you use the L word, Noel is a grown female dwarf fyi :)

Nero010
11-22-2016, 07:41 AM
Don't you use the L word, Noel is a grown female dwarf fyi :)

And a full grown female dwarf still looks like a loli and our society only gives a damn about looks.

mangalovez
11-23-2016, 08:57 AM
hey guys maybe its not the right place, but wasn't feeling like opening a new thread, I want to ask about H-scenes.. How do I reach them?

ZeroZet
11-23-2016, 09:22 AM
Like in real life: by showering an object of your affection with gifts, preferably most expensive ones. ;)
Go into Bonding menu for that.

All unlocked scenes may be revisited in Reminiscences submenu there.

Blaxer
11-23-2016, 09:33 AM
hey guys maybe its not the right place, but wasn't feeling like opening a new thread, I want to ask about H-scenes.. How do I reach them?

In adition to Zero's comment
The first scene is on 30% and second one on 100%

mangalovez
11-24-2016, 01:13 AM
Like in real life: by showering an object of your affection with gifts, preferably most expensive ones. ;)
Go into Bonding menu for that.

All unlocked scenes may be revisited in Reminiscences submenu there.

hahah, thanks a lot ;) and if don't have anything to give them, maybe Gacha can help?

ZeroZet
11-24-2016, 02:23 AM
...No. How would meeting a number of new girls improve a mood of your existing one? ;)
Gifts (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Gifts) are dropped in Challenge missions and Wednesday dailies (Skyfallen Gifts for your girls, Toast to Men for your male drinking buddies) and from some event maps. Stamp Card bonus also gives them out on certain days.

Koshka
12-05-2016, 01:44 AM
It's Ryujin Invasion!!!

Jay Rich
12-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Seems trading post is updating too, though this could be due to the revival. I am guessing this has something to do with the revival crystals I have heard about in DMM, Looks like they are calling them 'moment crystals'. Also looks like we are getting a spirit of time and Dragon Shaman Echidna. Does that mean we can obtain Anya now? I sure hope so ;)

Full News here:

Maintenance will be performed on December 6, 2016 (Tue) 2AM.
Maintenance Period
December 6, 2016 (Tue) 2AM ~
December 6, 2016 (Tue) 5AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "2 saints" ends
- The Revival Mission "Ryujin Invasion" begins
 Urgent Mission in the past will be revivedas Limited Time Event.
 Your game progress in past Urgent Mission will be succeeded.
 This event period will start after end of Maintenance
 on December 6, 2016 (Tue),
 and will end before begin of Maintenance
 on December 13, 2016 (Tue)

*The Revival of "Return of the Dragon Princess" is
 planned to be happening on 12/20(Tue).

Change of unit list of Trading Post
- Start of the Exchange of Moment Crystals
 "Spirit of Time Fleur"
 "Sealed Dorania"
 "Dragon Shaman Echidna"
 "Lieutenant Aria"

*"Spirit of Time Fleur" can be exchanged only once per user
 until the scheduled maintenance on 12/27.

Other Changes

maintenance commences.

Koshka
12-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Also looks like we are getting a spirit of time and Dragon Shaman Echidna. Does that mean we can obtain Anya now? I sure hope so ;)
To obtain Anya, you'll need to buy Dorania and Fleur from TP, also you'll need to get Gadoras from shrine (or just wait a few weeks until "Return of the Dragon Princess" revival) and pray to get ryujin soldier from 2k summons.

Jay Rich
12-05-2016, 02:23 AM
To obtain Anya, you'll need to buy Dorania and Fleur from TP, also you'll need to get Gadoras from shrine (or just wait a few weeks until "Return of the Dragon Princess" revival) and pray to get ryujin soldier from 2k summons.

Hmm but if I read the update correct Echidna and the time fairy are now both in the trading post, making me think there will be no need for Echidnas event, which would mean I am going to have to spend a lot of gold to try and get Gadoras from the 2k summons.

Koshka
12-05-2016, 02:30 AM
Hmm but if I read the update correct Echidna and the time fairy are now both in the trading post, making me think there will be no need for Echidnas event, which would mean I am going to have to spend a lot of gold to try and get Gadoras from the 2k summons.

Echidna's event have both Gadoras and ryujin soldier as drop in most maps, but yes, if you'll manage to get them from free summon, you can get Anya a few weeks earlier.

ZeroZet
12-05-2016, 02:31 AM
Whooooa, they are on the roll! Anya possible to be unsealed immediately!!!
Hm, it seems Time Spirit and Echidna are being added ahead of time because devs hate TP and want to have least amount of interaction possible with it. :p And yes, despite adding new units to the TP they still refuse to rotate it :D

Jay Rich
12-05-2016, 02:48 AM
Echidna's event have both Gadoras and ryujin soldier as drop in most maps, but yes, if you'll manage to get them from free summon, you can get Anya a few weeks earlier.

Well there is that but I was afraid that they may skip Echidas event which offer those units seeing as she and the time spirit are in the TP. But maybe I am just worrying about it too much as they will probably have her event after Arias so that you can get more MCs (moment Crystals) to get all the new units in the TP.

Or the devs could be very cruel and skip Echidnas event and let only those who are really luck with RNG to get the required bronze and silver units through summonings :P

Whooooa, they are on the roll! Anya possible to be unsealed immediately!!!
Hm, it seems Time Spirit and Echidna are being added ahead of time because devs hate TP and want to have least amount of interaction possible with it. :p And yes, despite adding new units to the TP they still refuse to rotate it :D

Rotate the TP?!?!? My good sir what could you possibly be talking about. This concept you propose sounds foreign to me, is such a thing even possible. :D

But on a good note, we are having a good stream of events, do I dare fear the dreaded break on the horizon? I mean for old time sakes we have to have one right?...... *Prepares to have stones pelted at him for even suggesting such blaspheme*

Koshka
12-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Well there is that but I was afraid that they may skip Echidas event which offer those units seeing as she and the time spirit are in the TP.

From your own post)

Jay Rich
12-05-2016, 03:05 AM
From your own post)

Shows how well I read things. Will be good to add Anya to my Harem.. I mean army.

YoxalLoyal
12-05-2016, 06:11 AM
Nice to see we're getting Anya's revival now. Though I wish we had the 100% guaranteed first time drops because farming for those 'moment crystals' is going to be a pain if we don't get a good head start. For Anya, we need 800 MCs for Dorania and Fleur. Aria is also a good choice which I will definitely try to mincost since Lieselotte's event is getting pushed further back with the devs giving us old unimplemented events now. I hope we get the 90/12 map for both parts of the revival to get 24 MCs with a high drop rate. Sucks that we don't have a thief class yet to increase the drop rates of the crystals.

From what I heard during Anya's revival at DMM, Aria's 90/12 map is better than Echidna's 90/12 map in terms of difficulty, so I would use this week to get Anya and possibly Aria mincosted.

Tfmtfm
12-05-2016, 01:23 PM
I would assume we get our break either after this event or last week before New Year's. Like I said before it'd be nice to have a break once a month just to have time to level units/farm stuff. I've noticed newer players starting to feel the crunch on the Wiki.

Eab1990
12-05-2016, 05:29 PM
I would assume we get our break either after this event or last week before New Year's. Like I said before it'd be nice to have a break once a month just to have time to level units/farm stuff. I've noticed newer players starting to feel the crunch on the Wiki.

not this shit again.jpg

ZeroZet
12-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Worry not, come summer we'll have all the time we could ever get thanks to our only other holiday celebratory event aside from Black Friday, Great Odette's Disaster Revival! This time it will be three-month long!! :p ;)

Tfmtfm
12-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Good, I'll be looking forward to Eab1990's twenty or so threads boycotting the game and touting its demise. Thanks doe!

Tenhou
12-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Star events are perfect breaks. People need to realise this and not try to do that one map 100 times without succeeding and instead leveling their god damn units.

Blaxer
12-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Star events are perfect breaks. People need to realise this and not try to do that one map 100 times without succeeding and instead leveling their god damn units.

but if they DO realise then they will stop spending SC to replenish STA and CHA or even roll premium out of desperation, leading to dev tea with less money :'(

Ericridge
12-08-2016, 06:07 PM

I use Star Events as an opportunity to level up my units. :3

Unless I need a bunch of silver units that is.

Nero010
12-09-2016, 01:47 PM
I use Star Events as an opportunity to level up my units. :3

Unless I need a bunch of silver units that is.

Which at least for me is always xD

Koshka
12-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Another event, without a break. Something really good really happening with our Aigis.

lolix
12-12-2016, 01:51 AM
i'd actually love a 1 week break starting tomorow. I have to travel for a couple days , and i don't think i'll have internet avaible...

ZeroZet
12-12-2016, 02:32 AM
Limited Time Event
- The Revival Mission "Ryujin Invasion" ends
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Alchemist and the Philosopher's Stone" begins

Other Changes
Just like I thought!) Should be able to roll out the guide soon'ish. Probably. Maybe. :p

Jay Rich
12-12-2016, 05:24 AM
Another event, without a break. Something really good really happening with our Aigis.

That's a surprise, didn't think they would throw another event along side the other revival event. Things are starting to get quite surprising I must admit and all for the better. Still wont be surprised if we get a break sooner or later but will be more shocked if this wheel of good fortune continues to spin.

Blaxer
12-12-2016, 10:24 AM
[...]didn't think they would throw another event along side the other revival event.[...]

except they are not, the next event, the alchemist one, will be 12/13 to 12/20, THEN the revival from 12/20 to... i guess 12/27
read again and see what i mean
still cool that "no breaks" are here by now; maybe we could end the year with back-to-back-ish events

Nero010
12-12-2016, 01:25 PM
I wouldnt wonder if from 24.12-1.1. would be a break. I mean srsly (ya i know stupid question) but who plays during christmas holidays and new years?

Eab1990
12-12-2016, 01:47 PM
I wouldnt wonder if from 24.12-1.1. would be a break. I mean srsly (ya i know stupid question) but who plays during christmas holidays and new years?

You're right, it is a stupid question.

JMich
12-12-2016, 02:22 PM

Maybe will get one of those lovely Gold Rushes for New Year's. A man can dream, can't he?

IvanLedah21
12-12-2016, 02:36 PM

I do :p

On a serious note, I'm pretty sure most gamers can fit in 2 20-minute sessions into their day to burn their stamina/charisma up. So while a break is possible, it sure isn't necessary just to accommodate holiday schedules.

Also, while I get there are newer players who want a break or two, anyone who's been around for more than 6 months will understand why some people are decidedly... touchy... about breaks. Personally, I don't want a break and those who "need" a break could just accept a "harem piece" event unit in one of these events and use that time to level.

Additionally, most of the event maps are Stamina-heavy, so that extra Charisma can go to story maps for some leveling fodder mixed into the event maps anyways. Especially for newer players who only get Charisma increases upon leveling up (Stamina doesn't start increasing until level 100)

Jay Rich
12-12-2016, 04:09 PM
except they are not, the next event, the alchemist one, will be 12/13 to 12/20, THEN the revival from 12/20 to... i guess 12/27
read again and see what i mean
still cool that "no breaks" are here by now; maybe we could end the year with back-to-back-ish events

You are right, that's gonna put my MC farming to a complete hault for a week. Makes me wonder how long we will get back to back events or event increase the event ration like on DMM currently which seems to have some many things running at once at the moment (Well if you are a newbie to the game that is.)

Not sure if I really want this new unit a lot, I will try and get a perfect unit as per usual and I look forward to the challenge of the last map. Still don't have Anya yet so at the rate this is going she will be a Christmas present for me once I get enough MC's to get the units for her.

Koshka
12-19-2016, 01:37 AM
There's definitely something good happening with our Aigis - now they added 4* completion) What's next, SkillAW?

Jay Rich
12-19-2016, 02:11 AM
There's definitely something good happening with our Aigis - now they added 4* completion) What's next, SkillAW?

Things do seem to be going in a good direction and at a good rate too compared to the past. Hopefully this is the pace of Nutakus Aigis now, one can always hope to keep the good time coming. Also a drop rate increase among other things, full news details below:

Maintenance will be performed on December 20, 2016 (Tue) 2AM.
Maintenance Period
December 20, 2016 (Tue) 2AM ~
December 20, 2016 (Tue) 5AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Alchemist and the Philosopher's Stone" ends
- The Revival Mission "Return of the Dragon Princess" begins
- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 begins
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 begins
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 begins
 The Item Drop Rate will be available
 until begin of maintenance on December 27(Tue).

Other Changes
- Addition of new system "4 star challenge"
- Basic EXP x3 for Silver female units
- Basic EXP x1.5 for Silver male units
(These exclude event-exclusive units.
Only basic EXP will increase; levels will not increase.
EXP will return to normal after the maintenance scheduled
for December 27, 2016 (Tue) 2AM. )

maintenance commences.

Eab1990
12-19-2016, 04:10 AM
This is admittedly a pretty good welcome addition, since it means a bunch of free SC for people who'll need it for Anya. There's basically no excuse for people to not get her now.

Blaxer
12-19-2016, 09:58 AM
For us non-fluent on DMM, what is the 4 star challenge?

Eab1990
12-19-2016, 10:05 AM
If you have auto-complete unlocked for a story map, you can do the 4-star challenge.

To clear it, you must three-star the map again AND there's an additional gimmick to make the map harder. Stuff like male/female only, melee/ranged only, 3x cost for melee/ranged/gold+/plat+ units, faster enemies, stronger enemies, more HP for enemies, etc.

Clearing a 4-star challenge gives one SC, so that's ~30 SCs if you can 4-star clear all the missions we have now.

The wiki's already been updated.

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Missions

IvanLedah21
12-19-2016, 01:24 PM
Based on the list there, it only applies to original Kingdom maps? (for now anyways) Or has the wiki updating just not been completed?

Looking at the gimmicks, I doubt very many will be tricky for people with full AW teams. Maybe the male-only maps if you need ranged damage and have been neglecting the male archers/Giovanni/mages (I know I have :p). Ranged units cost up might be an issue since it puts even Archers(for shooting down flyers) at ridiculous costs (lol at min-cost Spica with 36 cost)

Blaxer
12-19-2016, 03:20 PM
If you have auto-complete unlocked for a story map, you can do the 4-star challenge.

To clear it, you must three-star the map again AND there's an additional gimmick to make the map harder. Stuff like male/female only, melee/ranged only, 3x cost for melee/ranged/gold+/plat+ units, faster enemies, stronger enemies, more HP for enemies, etc.

Clearing a 4-star challenge gives one SC, so that's ~30 SCs if you can 4-star clear all the missions we have now.

The wiki's already been updated.

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Missions

holy shit
that means 2SC per story map :O (potentialy)
totally looking forward for that

thanks

Koshka
12-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Based on the list there, it only applies to original Kingdom maps? (for now anyways) Or has the wiki updating just not been completed?

As far as I remember, at the moment in DMM version all story missions up until eastern part has their 4* completion (although desert and eastern were added relatively recently, so I guess for us it'll be only kingdom part)

Unregistered
12-20-2016, 03:26 AM
I see a disturbing lack of text in my four star challenge pop-up.

YoxalLoyal
12-26-2016, 06:52 AM
Limited Time Event
- The Revival Mission "Return of the Dragon Princess" ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 ends
- Basic EXP x3 for Silver female units ends
- Basic EXP x1.5 for Silver male units ends
- The Urgent Mission "Year End Gold Rush" begins
- The Total Domination Mission
 "Rural District Battle" begins
 Event period: December 27, 2016 (Tue) 5AM ~
 January 24, 2017 (Tue) 2AM (EST)

Change of unit list of Trading Post
- Exchange of Moment Crystals ends
 "Spirit of Time Fleur"
 "Sealed Dorania"
 "Dragon Shaman Echidna"
 "Lieutenant Aria"

Other Changes

A gold rush and subjugation. Nice. I believe the new subjugation will be the one we had a revival for at DMM recently. Hope the GR has some good golds to choose from or they will be RC fodder.

Ramazan
12-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Lets just hope those golds are shrine ones and sold for 20rc instead of 1rc (event gold price?)

Kamahari Akuma
12-26-2016, 08:34 PM
Lets just hope those golds are shrine ones and sold for 20rc instead of 1rc (event gold price?)

Even grander hope is that the golds are ones that were denied to us before.

And then be teased with Sherry in spotlight for the Princess of the Golden Army.

Blaxer
12-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Even grander hope is that the golds are ones that were denied to us before.

And then be teased with Sherry in spotlight for the Princess of the Golden Army.

well iirc the only unit that would've been skipped for L reasons, is Bella, the gold archer that looks so fucking adorable... i want her so bad

Koshka
12-27-2016, 03:07 AM
All hail the Black Iris!

Kamahari Akuma
12-27-2016, 06:56 AM
All hail the Black Iris!

Who has been renamed to Elyse. Because why not :P

Tenhou
12-27-2016, 09:38 AM
Because it's a possible naming of her. I used to call her Illys because it's close. There are certain liberties one can take because R and L are the same in japanese. A reason Leone is called Rion by many. Elyse is close to how i pronounced Illys anyways so i'm happy.

Eliont
12-27-2016, 11:21 AM
So this is drop for first gold rush mission... geez, i forgot how crappy there are such missions droprates.
http://puu.sh/t2GFg/abdf31d1c1.jpg
But i cant uderstand part
Belinda for first mission not ever in drop table, how we supposed to get her?

JMich
12-27-2016, 11:37 AM
Belinda for first mission not ever in drop table, how we supposed to get her?
If you manage to 3-star a mission, then the platinum unit has a chance to drop, though it's not part of the units needed to complete the drops. Belinda drops herself in the first map, I guess it should be similar on other maps as well.

lolix
12-27-2016, 02:12 PM
kinda curious how good the gold angel is....

ZeroZet
12-27-2016, 02:37 PM
Geez, New Year preps are real time-eaters) Anyway, Gold Rush thread is up, Domination is tomorrow. Probably. Hopefully...

And, ALL HAIL ELYSE!!!!!!

lolix
12-27-2016, 03:12 PM
Geez, New Year preps are real time-eaters) Anyway, Gold Rush thread is up, Domination is tomorrow. Probably. Hopefully...

And, ALL HAIL ELYSE!!!!!!

I'd argue that the only thing surprising for this dominion are the archers that spawn at 400 kills that can kill a squishier target (like an archer/mage/bishop) if not careful. Other then that , i'd call this dominion easier then the last one

Tony
12-27-2016, 08:41 PM
Hmm, so for Total Domination events, do the higher difficulty runs basically just mean "same monster waves in previous difficulty + another 100 (200 if going from Normal to Hard) wave of slightly different monsters"?

As in, if I were to do the 400 enemy Extra difficulty map, it would be EXACTLY like the 300 enemy Hard difficulty map just with another 100 enemies tacked on after that initial 300?

lolix
12-28-2016, 02:48 AM
kinda ,yeah

Eab1990
12-28-2016, 03:27 AM
The easiest difficulty is different from the rest of the runs (only one HQ, less enemy variety), but otherwise, yes.

Kirito Rick
12-28-2016, 03:51 AM
kinda curious how good the gold angel is....

The Gold angel is op for a free unit...she gets AW passive same as Sophie(pre Aw)...and has a massive stock of hp...

The other free Angels we have are Chole (event) and Niel...these three have similar roles but..

Niel is a waste of resource (unless you want silver only team)

Chole is fast sweeper(which is undoubtedly useful but often unnecessary)

Eln on the other hand has high hp and can take Hits from many enemis without much tension while simultaneously going considerable damage..
Can be said that Eln is the best balanced angel of these three...

IvanLedah21
12-28-2016, 09:10 AM
Hmm, so for Total Domination events, do the higher difficulty runs basically just mean "same monster waves in previous difficulty + another 100 (200 if going from Normal to Hard) wave of slightly different monsters"?

As in, if I were to do the 400 enemy Extra difficulty map, it would be EXACTLY like the 300 enemy Hard difficulty map just with another 100 enemies tacked on after that initial 300?

Pretty much, but the "another 100 enemies" tend to have some stronger ones mixed in (like stronger ogres and some demons in this case; not much to worry about if your ranged damage is strong)

ZeroZet
12-31-2016, 12:20 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!

Sulphur99
01-05-2017, 02:55 AM
Looking at the patch notes...We might not be getting a new event.

Koshka
01-05-2017, 03:01 AM
And what kind of five-days event you expect from them?) The only way they could've fill these 5 days is to prolong Gold Rush, but that would've been too easy.

Tenhou
01-05-2017, 05:35 AM
5 days? Friday, saturday, sunday and monday are not 5 days :P

And yes that makes it even less of a time to give us any event in between.

IvanLedah21
01-05-2017, 09:29 AM
I'm not sure I follow... We got the last map today, right? That gives us today through Monday to finish getting any gold/plats before Tuesday's new week. What's this about a 4 day event?

Edit: Looked at event topic, saw the event banner says 1/6 end. That's weird and stupid as hell. Should just give us the weekend to farm any more units, considering as has been said, not really enough time to fit in anything, and just is like saying "We gave you a rather nice event (potentially, drop rates kind of screwed with that) but we're cutting it short for no logical reason so screw u if you want Erun/any more special unit farming"

Blaxer
01-05-2017, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure I follow... We got the last map today, right? That gives us today through Monday to finish getting any gold/plats before Tuesday's new week. What's this about a 4 day event?

Edit: Looked at event topic, saw the event banner says 1/6 end. That's weird and stupid as hell. Should just give us the weekend to farm any more units, considering as has been said, not really enough time to fit in anything, and just is like saying "We gave you a rather nice event (potentially, drop rates kind of screwed with that) but we're cutting it short for no logical reason so screw u if you want Erun/any more special unit farming"

lol, dude chill, gold rushes are meant to be like this, you get to farm all past maps because there are new maps still comming, but when the last map gets there, then it's GG, farm it or lose it.

Ramazan
01-06-2017, 02:35 AM
I got everything i wanted from the event already anything else would've been unnecessary extras, also i need so much free time to level all those units from recent events.

Nero010
01-06-2017, 08:34 AM
I got everything i wanted from the event already anything else would've been unnecessary extras, also i need so much free time to level all those units from recent events.

Yeah, i havent even combined Anya yet cause i was always perma busy with events lol

Unregistered
01-06-2017, 07:00 PM
we finished events in 1st post except for anna and iris

Nero010
01-07-2017, 06:22 AM
we finished events in 1st post except for anna and iris

And Liana.

Sadly the creator of the post left the forum during the last big break of no events.

YoxalLoyal
01-07-2017, 07:04 AM
@Nero010 - Not sure whether I'm up to making a detailed list like Lafate's, but here's my short summary of the next 10 events after Corin's. I can attempt on making it if anyone wants me to.

We're getting closer to the good stuff now, though there are still some old skipped events that we need to go through too. 9/10 units in this list are good to have one your team. And it has been a very long while since we had an item collection event and there're two on this list so we're gonna get busy soon.

Return of the Vampire (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%a5%f4%a5%a1%a5%f3%a5%d1%a5%a4%a5%a2%a4%ce%b5%d5%b d%b1) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Vampire Eden

Yokai War (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cd%c5%b2%f8%c2%e7%c0%ef) - Item Collection
Event Unit: Black Ninja Nagi

Holy Sledge Hammer Champion's Challenge (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c0%bb%c4%ca%c6%ae%bb%ce%a4%ce%c4%a9%c0%ef) - Farm Event
Event Unit: Plat Heavy Miranda

Deadly Sword that Severs the Sky (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b6%f5%a4%f2%c3%c7%a4%c4%c9%ac%bb%a6%b7%f5) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Swordmaster Sandra

Labyrinth of Beelzebub (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%e2%b2%a6%a4%ce%cc%c2%b5%dc) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Bishop Paula

The Priestess Warrior and the Mithril Giant Soldier (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bf%c0%b4%b1%c0%ef%bb%ce%a4%c8%a5%df%a5%b9%a5%ea%a 5%eb%a4%ce%b5%f0%ca%bc) - Item Collection
Event Unit: Plat Priestess Warrior Serra

Deadly Sword that Shakes the Earth (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c2%e7%c3%cf%a4%f2%bf%cc%a4%ef%a4%b9%c9%ac%bb%a6%b 7%f5) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Swordmaster Gloria

Trainee of the Gunnery Academy (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%a4%b2%ca%b3%d8%b9%bb%a4%ce%b7%b1%ce%fd%c0%b8) - Farm Event
Event Unit: Plat Canonneer Kanon

The Dark Priest and the Evil Cult of the Altar (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c7%bb%ca%ba%d7%a4%c8%bc%d9%b6%b5%a4%ce%ba%d7%c 3%c5) - Star Trial
Event Unit: Plat Dark Priest Verdinath

Ghost Ship and the Admiral's Determination (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bb%e0%ce%ee%a4%ce%c1%a5%a4%c8%c4%f3%c6%c4%a4%ce%b 7%e8%b0%d5) - Farm Event
Event Unit: Plat Sailor Leanbell