PDA

View Full Version : [Reissue #7] Bustling Festival Phosphorecia (01.19.2016 - 02.02.2017)

Corintis
01-19-2017, 06:26 AM
As it turns out, there's actually a new story for this reissue, following Nerine, Oxalis and the recent Suzuki Grass.

http://i.imgur.com/EzFQHVE.png
PS - Ashe rocks.

Eab1990
01-19-2017, 06:53 AM
Yeah, the new story was a surprise. Wonder if the next reissues will follow the same trend. Like Dianthus showing up in Hypericum's event or something.

kringley
01-19-2017, 07:47 AM
For whatever reason, coin rewards are very low on these maps when compared to previous reissues. I'll keep doing them because I need the sealstones (started November) but there's not much other reason to do them.

Zenithale
01-19-2017, 10:32 AM
For whatever reason, coin rewards are very low on these maps when compared to previous reissues.
Exactly, that's really weird, even the 80 Sta Map is awful.
My plan was first to stop the current event at 2400 Dumplings to play the Reissued instead, but since I have already completed Lechenaultia I don't have any reason to re-farm her maps for so low rewards, I will just play to get the FG (?-4 and ?-8). And so I am back farming Dumplings...

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 12:15 PM
hmm... I've been looking forward to new events and reissues every time since I started the game, to get rid my team of 3*s and 4*s.

But while I still have a couple of 4*s on my team, I also have waaaaay tooo many red and yellow units. So this might be the first time I'll not go for one of these reissues.

Ashen
01-19-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm confused with the Chart for R-4. Either I'm reading it incorrect or the term Top-right camp should be replaced with Top-left camp and vice versa.

Corintis
01-19-2017, 04:19 PM
I'm confused with the Chart for R-4. Either I'm reading it incorrect or the term Top-right camp should be replaced with Top-left camp and vice versa.
Yeah I noticed that too. I sent a PM to the creator regarding that.

Unregistered
01-19-2017, 04:53 PM

yeah need speed nullifier in top right not the top left and 2 squads on the bottom right camp not bottom left camp

kringley
01-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Yeah, the new story was a surprise. Wonder if the next reissues will follow the same trend. Like Dianthus showing up in Hypericum's event or something.

So how does this story compare with the story from the original event? Do older veterans have both in their album?

Exactly, that's really weird, even the 80 Sta Map is awful.
My plan was first to stop the current event at 2400 Dumplings to play the Reissued instead, but since I have already completed Lechenaultia I don't have any reason to re-farm her maps for so low rewards, I will just play to get the FG (?-4 and ?-8). And so I am back farming Dumplings...

Yes I'll have to mix in Dumplings as well.

hmm... I've been looking forward to new events and reissues every time since I started the game, to get rid my team of 3*s and 4*s.

But while I still have a couple of 4*s on my team, I also have waaaaay tooo many red and yellow units. So this might be the first time I'll not go for one of these reissues.

The last few events/reissues I just have been picking up the girl, blooms, level with 3 lvl 5 manyu added to fill it out to 10, then leave it - I'm collecting not using them for my main squad. I can go back later and level them if I really want to or find an important use for them.

Agreed. Top left got to the boss area at just about the same time as other units. Top right managed to get to it's pest node (so 3 medals) but only made it to the sealstone chest there by being pulled through at the end.
I don't have any usable speed nullifiers to run it that way though. (I do have Lilac but at such a low level right now that I'd be giving up a huge amount of squad strength).

Eab1990
01-19-2017, 05:13 PM
So how does this story compare with the story from the original event? Do older veterans have both in their album?

I might record both at some point, but the original followed Lechenaultia and Dogwood, with some appearances of Hanamomo, Peach, Camellia, and so on.

It also gave us "does-this-look-like-the-face-of-mercy Hanamomo".

https://i.imgur.com/XDe8bQu.jpg

Corintis
01-19-2017, 06:28 PM
Got the updated info chart.

AgentFakku
01-19-2017, 08:36 PM
oh shit, this was the first event I had done when I first join Flower Knight Girl last year.

I never did complete it to get the event gurl b/c I was a noob who didn't know shit

Discoceris
01-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Does anyone else have a problem after the recent update where settings get reset to default upon reload? Even the auto-play doesn't stay "on" for me. Volumes, sort, etc., constantly resets to default upon reload or even just switching windows. This wasn't a problem for me before the update.

maotd
01-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Yeap. But it's not that recent. It came with the last event or the last revival I don't remember. Anyway, there was some other update after that and it's still not fixed. I think it will never be actually. Just deal with it and be careful when you start a mission or a raid boss touse the right squad.

saberlance
01-20-2017, 03:31 PM
constantly resets to default upon reload

This has happened to me as well. I right-click -> settings -> local storage tab -> click deny -> click allow -> close

I think it works? Or maybe I'm imagining it and the problem was only temporary for me. Anyways, give it a try.

Discoceris
01-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Yeap. But it's not that recent. It came with the last event or the last revival I don't remember. Anyway, there was some other update after that and it's still not fixed. I think it will never be actually. Just deal with it and be careful when you start a mission or a raid boss touse the right squad.

Not for me. It was working fine until last night (I log in daily). I know this is an issue on Microsoft IE, Edge and Firefox, but Chrome has been trouble free for the most part. It resets after a new event gets implemented, or when there is a major update by Nutaku, but by and large, it wasn't an issue outside of those times. Now it is, and it's happening all the time, which is annoying as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

This has happened to me as well. I right-click -> settings -> local storage tab -> click deny -> click allow -> close

I think it works? Or maybe I'm imagining it and the problem was only temporary for me. Anyways, give it a try.

I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Edit: Thanks! It does work, so I'm going to assume this is more to do with Chrome - Flash (Adobe recently updated the player) and less to do with the game itself. I will remember this for the next time.

fromelette
01-21-2017, 12:01 AM
Edit: Thanks! It does work, so I'm going to assume this is more to do with Chrome - Flash (Adobe recently updated the player) and less to do with the game itself. I will remember this for the next time.

Happens with Firefox too, been stuck with it for a while. Saberlance's method worked, thanks!

maotd
01-21-2017, 02:31 AM
Worked for me too. Thanks a lot.

AgentFakku
01-21-2017, 04:59 AM
realise after dis revival, I'll be all caught up since the game started last year and I started in July 2016

Drip
01-21-2017, 06:41 AM

Oh my, thank you so much! I wish you all the dark power of Moarsi when you play gacha for the year to come!

AgentFakku
01-24-2017, 03:12 PM

Picked up Lechenaultia (my gawd wut a long name) - do like her shiny dagger/sword? thingy

now, finally I got 20 Slice Girls for a full Slice theme team to LOL use on easy missions

Hoo-wah!

nazrin992
01-25-2017, 01:03 AM

Picked up Lechenaultia (my gawd wut a long name) - do like her shiny dagger/sword? thingy

now, finally I got 20 Slice Girls for a full Slice theme team to LOL use on easy missions

Hoo-wah!

Justicia is sad that you don't notice her shiny swords...

Also, call her Lena.

kringley
01-26-2017, 10:23 PM
So, phase 2 is up. Monetary reward from the maps seem much more in line with other re-issues.
The story is again new/updated since it has multiple newer characters in it. It also has a joke about misspelling Cyrtanthus's name (in which the name is still misspelled like in phase 1) in some sort of weird meta-joke.

Ashen
01-26-2017, 10:38 PM
After this story, I like Nazuna quite bit more. Although I'm now worried about our character quests poll since she's again not included....

AgentFakku
01-28-2017, 12:44 AM
Finished da event - wanted to get it out of way so I can focus on Indian-chan event (forgot her name LOL)

Dorei0sama
01-28-2017, 02:16 AM
4 days left and i havent gathered enough flower to buy Lechenaultia. Have to farm this quick before it ends.

sniddy
01-28-2017, 04:36 AM
Think this si another re-issue where I have the main girl all ready maxed so I won't pick up a spare for eventual feeding to something...I'd need 1k, that's about 10 runs

nazrin992
01-28-2017, 07:33 AM
I want to buy her blooms but the game is too laggy these few days. And I haven't even start the Red Indian event yet.

maotd
01-28-2017, 10:59 AM
Should I spend and waste stamina on phase 2 just to get the final Flower Gem or should I keep my stamina and blow it on the current event with prohibiting gacha cost? Hard to decide... I don't want to leave a FG but event is already fucking hard even with full stamina...

Ashen
01-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Should I spend and waste stamina on phase 2 just to get the final Flower Gem or should I keep my stamina and blow it on the current event with prohibiting gacha cost? Hard to decide... I don't want to leave a FG but event is already fucking hard even with full stamina...

Well if you have a hard time deciding which to do, you could always just wait for tuesday. Might be easier to decide when you know what they add for prizes in part 2. (I'm unsure if it will be accessories since we usually only get them at special events like halloween, christmas or new year).

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 01:37 AM

Think of it this way. To clear phase 2 takes 15 + 30 + 50 + 80 = 175 stam.

So as long as your max stam is over 175, then it's worth it because if you really wanted you can use the fg to refill stam.

Also, you don't need to 3-star every stage, only the last one. And I think there's no RNG in it, as long as you don't have a super fast squad with 4 super slow squads, it should be ok... i think.

maotd
01-29-2017, 01:51 AM
It's a good way to think. So, it's actually worth it :)
Thanks you two for these advices. I'll try it right now and pray that current event phase 2 is more generous with bonus stages.