PDA

View Full Version : Raise lvl cap

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 10:29 AM
Its kinda dissapointing to see xp on missions and story and recieve nothing :(
So, would be nice if u raise lvl cap or trade exp to money when you capped for example.
Right now it feel kinda waste :(

- - - Updated - - -

So, would be nice if u raise lvl cap or trade exp to money when you capped for example.

- - - Updated - - -

any comments?

principessa
02-02-2017, 04:03 AM
Hi,
I notice a thing, i can gain exp but i still remain at level 40 and exp 255,067 but i notice that in battle thare are same players at level 41 or 43.

I hope it is simply a bug:D

P.s: i play this game trought Nutaku site

Raphael
02-02-2017, 04:49 AM
They are HaremHeroes bots handled by the game, to offer capped/strong players the possibility to battle tough opponents and gain rewards.

You can verify it in the temple of fame, looking for them in the ranking, you won't find them.

Unregistered
02-05-2017, 10:09 PM
They're an official feature? When I noticed them and asked about it before the responses gave the impression that it was people cheating in some way (for whatever reason) and that it was something they were trying to eliminate.

But yeah, bots. Half of them seem to be something with a -chan or -kun or -sama or other Japanese suffix added to a name. (Nothing wrong with that but I've noticed a pattern of names like that being these bot-type profiles.) And they all run with only a 1-star alpha (aren't they weaker this way than they would be if the girls were 3-starred?) but they also run with all 3 stats around the 900-1100 range. And if you try to look them up either you get no results or you find a player who is actually under level 10 and doesn't have stats anywhere remotely close to what you saw.

For a while though they are the only fights that aren't pretty much a guaranteed win. That's true. Although with gear to maximize my main stat (giving me 414 charm) as much as I can and with a ton of cash dumped into bumping up my stats I'm now at 626 hardcore / 1120 charm / 546 know-how and I trample over the bots too. (Each additional +1 at this point costs me 30,112 cash.) With 3-star level 40 Abrael, Eugenie, and Halloween Juliette my battle stats are 1986-2521 charm attack, 598-1133 hardcore defense, 501-1036 know-how defense, 14.26% crit, and 13,726 ego.

JustNotFatal
02-06-2017, 12:52 AM
They're an official feature? When I noticed them and asked about it before the responses gave the impression that it was people cheating in some way (for whatever reason) and that it was something they were trying to eliminate.

But yeah, bots. Half of them seem to be something with a -chan or -kun or -sama or other Japanese suffix added to a name. (Nothing wrong with that but I've noticed a pattern of names like that being these bot-type profiles.) And they all run with only a 1-star alpha (aren't they weaker this way than they would be if the girls were 3-starred?) but they also run with all 3 stats around the 900-1100 range. And if you try to look them up either you get no results or you find a player who is actually under level 10 and doesn't have stats anywhere remotely close to what you saw.

For a while though they are the only fights that aren't pretty much a guaranteed win. That's true. Although with gear to maximize my main stat (giving me 414 charm) as much as I can and with a ton of cash dumped into bumping up my stats I'm now at 626 hardcore / 1120 charm / 546 know-how and I trample over the bots too. (Each additional +1 at this point costs me 30,112 cash.) With 3-star level 40 Abrael, Eugenie, and Halloween Juliette my battle stats are 1986-2521 charm attack, 598-1133 hardcore defense, 501-1036 know-how defense, 14.26% crit, and 13,726 ego.

Anyone above 40 is indeed a bot. They are meant for max level players to go against/populate the server in the early days.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 11:38 AM

- - - Updated - - -

any comments?

Not sure what to make of this- but then I'm not a big PVP player..
with casual play, I am sitting at level 38, with 4 million gold, and story quest capped. Leveling doesn't really matter to me, because all it does is refill energy-which is currently useless for me- and gold is "meh". I really don't see the difference between earning useless experience, or useless gold in your fights. Unless you are spending lots of gold in your PVP fights, I am not sure how extra gold would help you.

Raphael
02-13-2017, 06:12 AM
Well, that's true!

In the current state of the game, PvP is mostly for show with the tower of fame just being... a ranking... What's more is that said battles are brainless, hard to understand (critical damage is actually critical chance). With not so high stats you can beat almost anyone in the game without thinking at all.

But the game is still growing, slowly, and there will be new mecanics (devs priority is a guild system), probably changes in battle meta that will asks us to be more powerful or whatever (we have no info on it afaik).

So, I agree there's not much to do actually, mostly a brainless-trolls-farming game, trying to get new girls with a outrageously low drop rate... xD But don't desesperate, there'll be new things! Only thing we can do for now, is trying to be ready for it and play other things while we wait...

Reminder: Gaining a hero level adds 10 stats points on each stats, at least there's that. Devs also intend to raise the level cap in the future (don't except it to be soon though).