PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Crystal Confusion

JSmith12
01-24-2017, 06:53 PM
I am confident this has been cleared up prior but I cannot find the proper thread and as such I apologize in advance.

I know the basic way to get RC's by selling gold and up units, preferably those that were summoned. Silvers and fodder units give you nothing.
However I was looking here ( http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Trading_Post ) and where it says how to obtain RC's it mentions Silver summoning granting 20 RC's while Gold and up grant 10.

Can someone explain this? The only method I know of is discharging, so what is this summoning business?

YoxalLoyal
01-24-2017, 08:23 PM
It was a new function implemented during the latest DMM Aigis anniversary so that new players (and whales) can have an easier time getting RCs. So it is as you said.

JSmith12
01-25-2017, 12:06 PM
It was a new function implemented during the latest DMM Aigis anniversary so that new players (and whales) can have an easier time getting RCs. So it is as you said.

Really?! RCs as a summoning bonus... I am now eyeing those Trading Post units:D Thank you for clearing it up!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and lastly, does this apply only to the premium summon or does it apply to the premium and the pick-up summon?

YoxalLoyal
01-25-2017, 12:23 PM
I believe it should apply to all summons that require 5SCs (premium, revival, pick-up, farewell, Imperial) considering they are all branch off under premium summons. Haven't done a pick-up summon in a while though so I might be wrong.

JSmith12
01-25-2017, 01:18 PM
I believe it should apply to all summons that require 5SCs (premium, revival, pick-up, farewell, Imperial) considering they are all branch off under premium summons. Haven't done a pick-up summon in a while though so I might be wrong.

Ah, alright then. Hopefully you're right, it would be a shame to want to do a pick-up for a unit you want to get but have to debate as to whether to do that or get RCs. Thank you again!

soranokira
01-26-2017, 09:16 AM
for future reference,
aigis.wikia = english translated version of dmm aigis
milleniumwaraigis.wikia = nutaku aigis version

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 05:36 PM
Great, now I'm going to get anxiety over blowing the 150 SCs I've been slowly saving up. What if they release RC's on summons after I spend it all?

ZeroZet
01-26-2017, 10:32 PM
It was implemented about couple of months ago on DMM side. It will take three years or so for our side to get to the same point, so worry not.

Tenhou
01-26-2017, 11:33 PM
We might get it early. After all we get RC early, but i still doubt it will come anytime soon.

Patch
02-05-2017, 02:26 PM

As a new player I must ask- what are those other kinds of summons you talked about? Will we see them on Nutaku? What is the difference?

Mike908
06-22-2017, 12:21 AM
I feel confused about that.

NotThatGuy
06-22-2017, 01:33 PM
The various summon types listed are the result of DMM aigis having so many premium units that they decided to break things into smaller pools so players have a chance of getting what they are rolling for. I'm not certain of the specifics as I don't play on DMM, but premium is the standard summoning, which I think they removed old units from, Revival is a summoning pool of older units that are no longer in premium, pickup is a summon pool with only a few platinums and blacks selected around a theme, imperial is limited to imperial units (a large category relating to some abilities and the story of later events). I would suspect that farewell might be a gacha for units that are leaving the normal premium pool.