PDA

View Full Version : [Event 21] Winter Cheer (01.25.2016 - 02.07.2017)

Corintis
01-25-2017, 09:56 AM
Gmorning, yawn. Usual, usual, praise Ashe......zzzzzz.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/25/brd5XnY3i.png
3444 3445
http://i.imgur.com/UFBsxSI.png

paraphin
01-25-2017, 10:23 AM
could someone post the content of all 7 gacha tables?

Eversor86
01-25-2017, 11:21 AM
could someone post the content of all 7 gacha tables?

Well for now:

40/80 maps (Red letter from where you teleport, Yellow/Brown to where):

Squads are on their default starting positions.

EDIT:

Do anyone know what they mean by second line here:

If I understand first post right, there is 7 resets now. And in Phase 2 they will add 4 more. And looking on numbers/math - cost per spin goes up by starting value (a.k.a. 350) till the last one. This gives the total cost mentioned of 630k and 735k - which makes this event seem nearly impossible to do if one want to get all/has bad luck and gets reset-able things on last spins. Timer in game says 13 days with 16h a day of stamina regeneration, 300 stamina per day from sleep time, with 12 gatherings per day with 15 stamina average per gather that is like 10k4 stamina. My average value for 40/80 stamina maps in phase one is 64-65 trophies per stamina so thats around 675k total. Even if we assume double trophies income for phase two - then total is going up only to a bit over 1M, while we need 1M365.

If that math is true - then this is the most stamina hungry event I encountered in FKG since starting playing on Nov.

AgentFakku
01-25-2017, 01:51 PM
do I need to slow down my team for dis event?

Eversor86
01-25-2017, 01:58 PM
No, I don't think so. Used 500+-40 squads and 3 medaled each map on first try.

Don't think you need slow/fast to farm either, cause it doesn't matter if one team reaches end flag faster or slower, you still will go on a speed run around and collect chests/trophies. Thou one could probably argue that with proper balanced per map squad speeds, one could maybe run around for longer before toughing end flag (as that speedy run after that has a limit). Thou in all honesty RNG on nodes will fuck you anyway.

Math thou tells me that with my luck (and thus getting red items out of gachas as last ones) I will probably need to burn some FGs on stamina refills if I will want to get all worth getting stuff.

Myrdin
01-25-2017, 02:00 PM
So whats the best setup for ?-3 and ?-4 to get the most possible numbers out of those maps.

Eversor86
01-25-2017, 02:09 PM
On 40 stamina I put all on left lower starting spot (where 4 are by default already). Gave me 2k5 trophies per run minimum. Thou you say bye-bye to normal chests (still gets the 2 life crystals better one). And better than being fucked and having all squads run on RNG node straight to chests/finish skipping the middle farm entirely.

On 80 stamina I used twice the default setup, and once moved one team to middle spawn (where one is by default). On all 3 I got somewhere around 5k trophies. But as I actually need to pay attention as my 65-75k squads can die here (upsie) I personally prefer to run 40 stamina one and get a bit more exp/stamina (cause exp and level ups will be needed for me in this event hehe, but cant run 10/20 stamina maps cause they seem to yield me half trophies per stamina vs 40/80 ones (34 vs 64)). You could maybe try putting all on middle one to remove as much RNG as possible from getting trophies, didn't test it and with exp/stamina worse I am reluctant to even try.

AgentFakku
01-25-2017, 02:19 PM
this is my results after only doing default positions and going thru all maps once - 3 star everything - maps are pretty easy

oh wow, the event gacha costs a lot

dis is going to be challenging and test of luck - I know people hate luck driven events such as Gacha while I'm prefer it over grinding for 4,000 papers/dumplings - I do love farming raid boss events the most

Eversor86
01-25-2017, 02:38 PM
I rather have 4k dumplings to farm and be done with event on day 1 of phase two, that have event like this, which seems to require 30% more stamina that I get by taking passive regeneration 16h per day and 12 gatherings a day into consideration. Few posts above I did a bit of calculating hehe.

Aidoru
01-25-2017, 03:10 PM
Gaillardia's design feels really out of place in this game, though a new speed unit doesn't hurt.

Zenithale
01-25-2017, 03:12 PM
Hum... I don't know what to do... It seems once again the Event Knight is very bad (bad Skill & Abilities, low TP (<19k) and I don't like her artworks) and need to much of farming. Of course that's nice for a new player, but that's not my case. So, when you add that, once again, I get only Bronze and Silver from all my FG (1 left now), I feel... bitter... and I lose my motivation/reason to continue to play. :( I will maybe try the DMM version, but I don't want to abandon my Cattleya... Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhg...

Dari
01-25-2017, 03:34 PM
Hum... I don't know what to do... It seems once again the Event Knight is very bad (bad Skill & Abilities, low TP (<19k) and I don't like her artworks) and need to much of farming. Of course that's nice for a new player, but that's not my case. So, when you add that, once again, I get only Bronze and Silver from all my FG (1 left now), I feel... bitter... and I lose my motivation/reason to continue to play. :( I will maybe try the DMM version, but I don't want to abandon my Cattleya... Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhg...
I play both versions, but I will soon run out of good girls to upgrade on Nutaku thanks to the bad luck with gacha. The good thing about the DMM version is that you can recover from the bad rolls much faster thanks to the freebies, you don't have to wait for almost 2 months to roll a 10+1. I got only 1 gold from 4 10+1 rolls on DMM, but I don't really care because I can roll again relatively soon.

Ashen
01-25-2017, 03:42 PM
Does anyone know what Laurentia's weapon is? Before i saw the attack animation i thought it would be grenades since she seems to have something like that when she walks and stand idle. But since she wasn't a Magic type i checked. So when she does the normal attack she seems to have some kind of astral shuriken in her Hands..?

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3% 83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 04:09 PM
interesting, a Native American design - though, is this a touchy thing? Don't know about Americans and using Native Americans as their mascots in futbol

- - - Updated - - -

interesting, a Native American design - though, is this a touchy thing? Don't know about Americans and using Native Americans as their mascots in futbol

- - - Updated - - -

MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION. CALL ZE ZEEJEEWEE SQUAD

- - - Updated - - -

Gaillardia's design feels really out of place in this game, though a new speed unit doesn't hurt.

looks to me like oxalis with different clothes

Aidoru
01-25-2017, 04:50 PM
looks to me like oxalis with different clothes

It's her eye/pupils that make her look out of place. Oxalis stays is fine because of her big pupil/eye design that the majority of the girls have. I guess this is just what we have to deal with when games use multiple different artists.

Here's what I would have preferred her eyes look like.

http://i.imgur.com/xjdsp6p.jpg

Much more cute with bigger pupils.

Wutan
01-25-2017, 05:01 PM
Wow i had to clear the first page entirely to get the damn Event Girl.

This Event already annoys me :mad:

kringley
01-25-2017, 05:37 PM
I reset quickly on the first two pages, will probably do the same on the third, just to save a bit of stamina. Anything with lvl 100 manyus or large bloom dragons I'll try to get most of. Lvl 20 manyus, coins, homemade cake, and gacha seeds are not compelling to me.
I did get lucky with the event priority gacha, a single 100 NG roll got me Cactacae bride, so I can't complain much.
I may end up using some FGs from the compensation for stamina refills if needed, although I ended up using a couple on Monday to finish out the Lunaria event after terrible luck with the red bloom dragons.

XDrakeX
01-25-2017, 06:10 PM
It's her eye/pupils that make her look out of place. Oxalis stays is fine because of her big pupil/eye design that the majority of the girls have. I guess this is just what we have to deal with when games use multiple different artists.

Here's what I would have preferred her eyes look like.

Much more cute with bigger pupils.

She kinda reminds me of Kirino from Oreimo cosplaying as an indian girl in that picture.

Zandel
01-25-2017, 08:11 PM
1st pull of 1st page gave me event girl but it looks like I might have to clear the second.... RNG is RNG i guess.

smr
01-25-2017, 08:50 PM
Laurentia and Helenium have good abilities, too bad every single pull I do is a guaranteed bronze or useless gold dupe

wolf
01-25-2017, 10:39 PM
It looks like she uses a magic grenade that explodes and covers her hands in glyphs and proceeds to attack, you also see it in her special where she gets 2 grenades and charges the target exploding...

Myrdin
01-26-2017, 12:56 AM
Why touchy ? So what if she is a native American ?
Age of Empires 3
Assassins Creed ?
etc etc - bunch of games use the concept Natives in their games/movies/books. No reason to feel bad about it, there is no taboo on checking out other cultures and using inspiration drawn from them in whatever.
To hell with political correctness - really hate this term they use to defend stuff like this and much more (usually bullshit nonsense crap). Thats like playing a WW2 game as Nazi Germany and feeling offended because "hey, Germany is no more a Nazi country oi !".
Same with playing a game like Ninja Guiden and such, you dont hear Japanese complaining about "gaijins" using the concept of a Shinobi.
And this can be said for whichever culture in all honesty. If everything was tabooed as a touchy concept that is not politically correct, then pretty much every person would have to stick to their own country, never cross the borders, and never learn about other cultures - and as we have seen, isolation politics does not work.

I for one really like the design of this girl. Something more unique. By this point bunch of the girls look the same to me as far as the design goes and its good to get a breath of fresh air ever so often. Plus as someone interested in Native American culture, find it cool there is a FKG designed with that intent in mind, rather then it being "touchy" or "inappropriate".
She has this cheery, energetic looks, which is nice on by itself.

As for joining DMM - I made a test account there. Even now I still play Nutaku version, but in the span of 1 and a half month, I got bunch of gacha Gold, 1 rainbow, and TONS of crap to use (ampys, manyus, blooming material, gifts, etc).
DMM is EXTREMELY generous. Just this month they gave out 32 flower gems - just like that, for no reason at all. You can spin a 10+1 gacha every 2 weeks. And if you clear the stages as your priority you´ll soon have bunch of gems just lying around waiting.
Never mention all the extra stuff, they give out on weekly basis. One promo giveaway ends, another immediately starts. To say it simple - the sheer amount of stuff they throw at you is insane and extremely generous. You also get a 200 slot storage box in your inventory so you can save the crap and sort it out later.

I play both versions. I spend bunch of money on nutaku, plus I can read the english story/h scenes. However I also play DMM simply because I can enjoy the game more with all the stuff. Makes me enjoy more my Nutaku account as well. Its no fun waiting 2 months for a single pull just for it to be a bronze silver bullshit. Meanwhile DMM can keep your morale up to not give up on the game. A fair Warning though - DMM has no autorun. Doesnt bother me that much as I run two monitors so easy to handle.

Oh boy... thats a bunch of text I wrote, in just what was ment to be a short reaction to other posts :P

Eversor86
01-26-2017, 01:41 AM
Oh boy... thats a bunch of text I wrote, in just what was ment to be a short reaction to other posts :P

So you change into someone like me who writes walls of text, cause I am not able to not do so haha :P

nazrin992
01-26-2017, 02:03 AM
Native american design hurt peepee's feelings...

LOL

I do like the recent banner's character priority. Blushing girls are too cute.

AgentFakku
01-26-2017, 02:18 AM

Seems I cant reach 5 Grand LOL

worth a shot in playing with different speeds and even using a 3 star team with a strong helper - don't recommend doing dat :V Luckily Ivan's Helper Squad saved my 3 star team LMAO

Am I allowed to post nude pics in dis forum

I do luv the banners

LOL Event gurl doesn't get on teh banner

Myrdin
01-26-2017, 02:28 AM
So you change into someone like me who writes walls of text, cause I am not able to not do so haha :P

Heh, you know what I mean. You just wanna properly express what you want to say and bam, A4 page full with text :D

Seems I cant reach 5 Grand LOL

Am I allowed to post nude pics in dis forum

I do luv the banners

Try putting all the girls on the low Left side - the one where Team #1 starts alone. I did so and in 3 attempts each time I got slightly over 5K. ;)

Also if you are unsure with something you are posting, just put the Spoiler tab on it ("Go Advanced" option when typing a comment), and that should make it allright.

Ashen
01-26-2017, 04:30 AM
I was already about to write that I feel you after i needed 44 pulls to get her. My Mono trauma was almost back in an instant. But then I reseted and pulled her dressbloom on the first draw. So I'm...

nazrin992
01-26-2017, 05:16 AM
Can't be helped when it is true. While I do praise DMM for doing everything better than Nutaku minus autorun and language barrier, Nutaku is still my main account because I first started in it, regardless of spending money or not(I'm F2P obviously).

Morale in DMM is better than Nutaku, which is why some are favoring them JP devs overall. We may not get special treatment from them but it is still better to pull gacha faster than in Nutaku.

Also, Kamihime is coming and I will able to play Granblue ripoff in English.

wolf
01-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Yea it definitvely has to with her granades. But still it just strikes me as odd. In the first part of her normal attack they seem to explode and only in the second part her star-shaped weapons appear. In her Special attack they also seem to explode without any star-shaped weapons whatsoever.
I mean if her granades would just explode it would be a pretty normal concept. If the granades would somehow summon those weapons it woud kinda makes sense. But that these weapons only appear so short while the rest of the attack seems to be the exploding makes me wonder if there is some idea behind that I'm not aware of or if the creater just thought it would be fancy :/
This makes it also wierd for me that she is a pierce Girl. Magic would be understandable since she uses granades. So would Hit since she kinda hits the enemy when the granades explode. But pierce for the 1/3 part of her attack where she uses the star-shaped weapons? Meh. Also is our other shuriken Girl a slice typ which makes it seem even wierder to me

Yeah i don't get why they put her as a pierce she should be either Magic or Hit type but idk

Also (unrelated) i found if you put all your girls on the top node on ?-4 you get between 4.7k and 5.7k depending on RNG (I'm still testing it out though)

Eab1990
01-26-2017, 09:40 AM
I'm still confused as to why Christmas Rose is Hit.

If she was throwing snowballs or dropping snowmen on pests, sure, but she's clearly creating MAGICAL snowflakes/meteors.

AgentFakku
01-26-2017, 01:57 PM
on the 3rd reset, so far, it only took 2-3 pulls Guess Im lucky for now

LOL why is Christmas Rose, hit

nikonana
01-26-2017, 04:39 PM
You will say the same thing once you see Ghost Weed, because her skill is creating ice cubes hailstorm despite being a blunt type.

Today's record, 6600 bread in single run. Still this event made Pine gacha event feels like a godsend.

A Time to Screw
01-26-2017, 06:49 PM
While the act of creating giant snowballs and icicles out of thin air is itself magical, smashing them into the enemy at high velocity is not. <br />
<br />
Whether you're shooting a mass of ice at an enemy...

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 10:08 PM
lol screw this. only got the reset item on the VERY LAST DRAW. Like, I did it one by one, and it literally was the last one. Just my freaking luck.

And so far every single one (only been able to do 2 resets because my luck sucks) have been really really deep.

wolf
01-26-2017, 10:15 PM
I just got 6140 from putting my girls all on the top node of ?-4, but that was after a couple of shitty 4k runs doing the same.

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 11:39 PM
anybody know how much glory trophies needed for 50/50 all 7 reset?

Eversor86
01-27-2017, 12:46 AM
The info is in first post. Assuming they didn't change anything and price goes up by 350 each reset, you need 630k trophies to fully clear first 7 resets. As long as you can get so much trophies, problem is phase 2 is supposed to add few more resets, with their price going up too and costing next 735k trophies - aka total 1365k trophies.

So lets just hope Nutaku did change something and made it so price wont go up after one of resets anymore like it was in previous gacha event.

maotd
01-27-2017, 09:57 AM
I hope bonus stages in phase 2 will give a lot of trophies with far less RNG or it will be near to impossible to complete it. It is even worse and more RNG based than Mono's event. And we have one day missing to finish it with late release.

Myrdin
01-27-2017, 10:42 AM
While the act of creating giant snowballs and icicles out of thin air is itself magical, smashing them into the enemy at high velocity is not.

Whether you're shooting a mass of ice at an enemy using a machine, or propelling said mass of ice towards the enemy with magic, the end result is that the enemy gets wrecked by blunt trauma.

At least that's how I see it. Although the actual attack animations ingame tend to over exaggerate skills making everything explode in a sparkle of magic anyways that makes everything seem magical.

Maybe if Laurentia's grenades visually exploded more like real life fragmented grenades, propelling shrapnel in all directions and shredding enemy, the pierce effect would be more easily justifiable. But we just get sparkles instead because that's just like our favorite Chinese Cartoons.

Thats exactly what I have been thinking. It doesnt matter if it was man made or magic made, once its a material of any real density, with enough force it gains momentum, and if that momentum is high, the kinetic force of that object can deal damage of different heights.

Eversor86
01-27-2017, 11:23 AM
I hope bonus stages in phase 2 will give a lot of trophies with far less RNG or it will be near to impossible to complete it. It is even worse and more RNG based than Mono's event. And we have one day missing to finish it with late release.

If we go by values from first post, then apart from no clue about RNG - amount of trophies is not really that much bigger a.k.a. its not even double what you get in phase one. My calculations from early posts suggest that you can get around 900k to 1000k trophies if you dedicate all stamina you have to the event. You need close to 1m4 trophies thou to fully clear all resets or if you are unlucky and get things you want/red thing that lets you reset as last spins, meaning that it technically is possible to finish event, but without doing stamina refills its impossible to clear everything out.

Compared to last gacha event that had bugged or intended special bonus stages that you could farm, and also that there was no RNG in the event drops farming, this event seems like completely out of place (at least based on few events I saw since I started playing Nov).

maotd
01-27-2017, 12:13 PM
Since New Year event comes after this one in DMM version, it's not surprising that it is harder. But even the first gacha event (which was awful) was still better than that. And the event girl is not even good. But it's so frustrating to loose so many good other stuff on later steps due to absurd amout of trophies needed. Even a high level player is not 100% sure to get all the stuff.

I'm playing since Tachibana's and I can say it's the most shameful event I played (with Calla's and it's stupid 2 phases in one RNG hell. But at least it was doable for good player during the 2 weeks).

Well. Back to farm trophies. I pray for something better for the next event.

IvanLedah21
01-27-2017, 12:16 PM
If we go by values from first post, then apart from no clue about RNG - amount of trophies is not really that much bigger a.k.a. its not even double what you get in phase one. My calculations from early posts suggest that you can get around 900k to 1000k trophies if you dedicate all stamina you have to the event. You need close to 1m4 trophies thou to fully clear all resets or if you are unlucky and get things you want/red thing that lets you reset as last spins, meaning that it technically is possible to finish event, but without doing stamina refills its impossible to clear everything out.

Compared to last gacha event that had bugged or intended special bonus stages that you could farm, and also that there was no RNG in the event drops farming, this event seems like completely out of place (at least based on few events I saw since I started playing Nov).

Largely correct, however... last event was the one out of place. It too had a late release (believe it was 2 days late) so they deliberately allowed a farmable stage to make it a hell of a lot easier. Most farm events are like this one (including gacha-based ones). Perhaps with a tad less RNG involved (?-4's RNG is irritating since you can end up with ~4k or ~6k with the same exact placement)

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 02:12 PM
This event is making me want to quit. Seriously. Last event, I did manyus, I got 2000+ for the reissue, I overslept multiple days to waste stam, and yet, I STILL managed to get over 4k easily.

This event, I'm about to level for the second time now, and yet I'm still stuck on 3/7, because every single time I've had to go super deep into it (all the way to the very last one last reset!) AND my trophy luck in the stage is horrible. I'm averaging like 4.4k/run. ARGH.

Ashen
01-27-2017, 03:24 PM
While the act of creating giant snowballs and icicles out of thin air is itself magical, smashing them into the enemy at high velocity is not.

Whether you're shooting a mass of ice at an enemy using a machine, or propelling said mass of ice towards the enemy with magic, the end result is that the enemy gets wrecked by blunt trauma.

At least that's how I see it. Although the actual attack animations ingame tend to over exaggerate skills making everything explode in a sparkle of magic anyways that makes everything seem magical.

Maybe if Laurentia's grenades visually exploded more like real life fragmented grenades, propelling shrapnel in all directions and shredding enemy, the pierce effect would be more easily justifiable. But we just get sparkles instead because that's just like our favorite Chinese Cartoons.

While I think it's technical correct and it would make sense as well to explain these odd cases like that, I think it would cause a problem of inconsistency. Because if this is true, then most magic units we have so far shoudn't be magic untis at all. After all most things they create deal damage by cutting, piercing or hitting the enemy. Of course there can also be other types of damage like conjouring flames and burning the enemies but this isn't the case for most current girls.

When i started the game i was confused that girls with guns are atcually magic types. I mean the way they damage something is obv by piercing. Which is the same way a bow for example works and they're pierce types. But i could agree on it if the logic is something like: since this world does not possess technology, guns are just means to conjure magic and shoot this at the enemy. So it would mean that as long as an attack is conjured by magic it would be a magic type no matter how it deals damage in the end. The categories, on the one side hit, slice and pierce and on the other side magic aren't divided by a clear border rather magic can be any of them as long it's "created by magic".

This example shall not say this is the way it should work or even is working. It's just the logic that I believed was behind the decision which category a girl is. So for me both ideas would have a logic behind them which could make them correct. But what i ask of a fantasy game is not that it's necessarily technical correct but rather that it's consistent with it's own laws and it'S logic. So it would have to choose which of the logics it wants to use.
(As long as there isn't a way to combine both which i might have overseen :P)

kringley
01-27-2017, 04:51 PM
When i started the game i was confused that girls with guns are atcually magic types. I mean the way they damage something is obv by piercing. Which is the same way a bow for example works and they're pierce types. But i could agree on it if the logic is something like: since this world does not possess technology, guns are just means to conjure magic and shoot this at the enemy.
And then you have Kale with her guns but she's a pierce type, and all that internal logic just goes sideways.

My personal experience on E-4 so far:
All 5 top: more chests, highest trophies in one run (about 5300). But most common result is around 4700 trophies and my worst was about 4200 (one of the squads was looping too long and timed out without hitting the 700 trophy near the end).
All 5 mid: only 2 chests, but my result is a bit more consistently around 5100 trophies.
As to how stamina intensive the event is, well I guess we'll see. I'm on the 4th page (3 resets) - first two were quick (16 and 10 pulls), third one was slow (46 pulls). Like all previous pages I'll reset this one when I get the rare item, nothing else is valuable enough to me on this page either. It's only 3 days into this event out of about 13 so I'm not panicked about how stamina intensive it is or isn't yet.
If there are additional pages to the gacha to be added in phase 2, any guesses on what the rare items would be? Or does the additional pages thing seem like it might not pan out here? (Since the additional pages were available in the Pine gacha from the start, I don't really know if that's a thing or not).

Ashen
01-27-2017, 05:10 PM
And then you have Kale with her guns but she's a pierce type, and all that internal logic just goes sideways.

My personal experience on E-4 so far:
All 5 top: more chests, highest trophies in one run (about 5300). But most common result is around 4700 trophies and my worst was about 4200 (one of the squads was looping too long and timed out without hitting the 700 trophy near the end).
All 5 mid: only 2 chests, but my result is a bit more consistently around 5100 trophies.
As to how stamina intensive the event is, well I guess we'll see. I'm on the 4th page (3 resets) - first two were quick (16 and 10 pulls), third one was slow (46 pulls). Like all previous pages I'll reset this one when I get the rare item, nothing else is valuable enough to me on this page either. It's only 3 days into this event out of about 13 so I'm not panicked about how stamina intensive it is or isn't yet.
If there are additional pages to the gacha to be added in phase 2, any guesses on what the rare items would be? Or does the additional pages thing seem like it might not pan out here? (Since the additional pages were available in the Pine gacha from the start, I don't really know if that's a thing or not).

Just to make sure (since I don't think that I properly said it) I was complaining about the lack of consistence^^

About the event: I also have my most consistent runs if i put 4 to 5 squads into the middle.
I'm now at the 4th page with 7 pulls there. I needed for both gacha-1 and gacha-3 44 pulls and for gacha-2 I needed 1 pull :o

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 07:19 PM
Every group has a 1/4 chance of making a bee-line for the goal on e-4. They all need to avoid that and also make it to the 700 node before stopping if you're going to get more than 5k. I think e-3 gives a higher average per stamina with everyone starting on the loop.

AgentFakku
01-27-2017, 11:44 PM
I still haven't got to 5K lol

I put all 5 on the most bottom node

Drip
01-27-2017, 11:56 PM
With varying setups, I got varying results.
Putting 5 girls on the left side loop gives a good chance at staying near 5k it seems, but I've had 4,300 from that setup as well.
Placing 5 girls at the top also can go as low as 4,300 (or even a little below that), but has a much higher potential. Provided all girls, one way or another, enter the right side loop, and stay in that outside loop with the burgers for a couple of rounds. Personal record is 5,900 there.

Overal, I generally go for the default setup, avaraging me about 4,750. (crude guestimate). It's usually less, but the couple of peaks do raise that avarage by a lot.

Eversor86
01-28-2017, 12:24 AM
I run Advanced, placing all girls on the left starting spot that leads to the big loops. Least I got was 2k1. Average I get is somewhere between 2k4 and 2k5. And once per while I get a nice runs that are above 3k, record being 4k9. Adding the fact that you have more exp/stamina thus more level ups, and also that you don't need to have awesome squads and can do it AFK (which I can't in Ultimate) in my eyes makes it best farming place.

Thou its all useless cause looking on what I have managed to farm I look at something close to 650k total for whole event, if I use 50% more for second half when phase 2 starts thats still only 800-820k. Where to clear all I need close to 1400 if they don't change anything vs first post info. First 2 resets I got on last pull (thou I did 10 pulls at once). 3rd one I gone with 2-5 pulls at once and got reset enabled at total 40 spins. Didn't reset yet and I am kinda waiting to see what people report about cost going up (a.k.a. if something is different than first post).

Overall this event looks like first one I would need to farm from day 1 hour 1 till last day last minute and still wont be able to get all. While every previous event was doable before even half of phase 2.

Drip
01-28-2017, 12:34 AM
By the way, I suspect Phase 2 gacha rewards will be jewelry again (though with the stamina cost of this event, gold and rainbow blooms would seem more applicable), so I'm saving up the equipment seeds till after the event.

AgentFakku
01-28-2017, 12:46 AM
I forgot how phase 2 work for Gacha based events LOL

remember the last one had a Phala Enopsis typo and had 11 resets

maotd
01-28-2017, 02:06 AM
I tried to use only >600 speed teams for advanced. It seems I get slightly more trophies since girls can cover a better distance in one turn. It's usefull at the end when girls tires to reach the goal in a limited time.

Myrdin
01-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Ok so I think its time for me to start pulling. I will be going for full clears on each reset to see how far does the 200K bring me.
For science ! :D

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/01/29/BrPKIgTiF.jpg

Ashen
01-29-2017, 10:38 AM
Ok so I think its time for me to start pulling. I will be going for full clears on each reset to see how far does the 200K bring me.
For science ! :D

Rip Myrdin. It was nice knowing you^^

Myrdin
01-29-2017, 10:48 AM
Holy FUCK !
205K only gave took me only up to reset 4, one 10 pull.
This event is bloody ridiculous lol.
Granted I am doing full clears, but even soo the first two early stages should not have been so expensive from the get go. Also I usually got the bloom on 3rd from 5 pulls so that doesnt really make much of a difference either.

The girl is cute enough though, and I am really looking forward to the H scene from the snippet I´ve seen on the promo banner huhehe :D

Eversor86
01-29-2017, 11:41 AM
So did anyone do short pulls, to see if spin cost goes steady by 350 up for all 7 resets we have now available? (And thus require 630k trophies for clear all)
Or maybe the spin price stops at some reset?

kringley
01-29-2017, 12:45 PM
Holy FUCK !
205K only gave took me only up to reset 4, one 10 pull.
This event is bloody ridiculous lol.
Granted I am doing full clears, but even soo the first two early stages should not have been so expensive from the get go. Also I usually got the bloom on 3rd from 5 pulls so that doesnt really make much of a difference either.

The girl is cute enough though, and I am really looking forward to the H scene from the snippet I´ve seen on the promo banner huhehe :D
I'm not surprised - I think I've pulled in about 140k trophies so far to get to about the same place (reset 4, 5th page) but I reset as soon as I was able. As of this page none of the prizes are compelling enough to get me to want to do a full clear (lvl 20 manyus, coins, seeds, gifts).

So did anyone do short pulls, to see if spin cost goes steady by 350 up for all 7 resets we have now available? (And thus require 630k trophies for clear all)
Or maybe the spin price stops at some reset?
As far as I've gotten (see above) the spin cost increase is steady. If I remember correctly, for the Pine event the cost stopped escalating for the last 4 pages but I could be misremembering that.

Drip
01-29-2017, 03:01 PM
5/7 takes 105,000 trophies to clear the whole page.
With an avarage of 5,000 trophies/trip (though I actually seem to avarage about 4,850), that's 21 trips to the 80 stamina map.
Not counting stamina from gathering, that means 480 stam/day = 6 trips/day. And 21 trips / 6 trips/day means 3.5 days of farming to clear page 5/7.

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 03:31 PM
On round seven atm and it costs 2800 per pull. In my opinion just skip straight to round 7 as it is the only round worth clearing with ampies/bloom dragons

Faranielle
01-29-2017, 03:44 PM
this event is killing me!

I'm already at 6/7 pulls, and I think it was 5 times that I had to completely empty that thing, and it looks like this at the moment.

Eversor86
01-29-2017, 04:48 PM
On round seven atm and it costs 2800 per pull. In my opinion just skip straight to round 7 as it is the only round worth clearing with ampies/bloom dragons

If round seven aka reset 7 has 2800 cost per spin, then the price is exactly as first post suggest, and thus to clear the whole damn thing you need 630k trophies (as in clear whole box each time for all 7 resets, phase 2 is supposed to add 4 more resets with their prices going up further and thus adding 735k more trophies required to clear those additional steps).

I'm already at 6/7 pulls, and I think it was 5 times that I had to completely empty that thing, and it looks like this at the moment.

So how many FGs you spent on refilling stamina, and do you think it was worth doing? ;)

Drip
01-29-2017, 05:13 PM
So how many FGs you spent on refilling stamina, and do you think it was worth doing? ;)
I think I spent 8 or 9 FGs on stamina so far. Whether it was worth it depends on a few things:
-How easily are the trophies obtainable in phase 2? If they're about ten times as obtainable, as it looks like, then it'll be a piece of cake, but if those numbers are off like they are for phase 1, then ugh...
-What are the rewards for the 4 new gacha pages in phase 2? If it's jewelry, then to me, it'll feel like I (barely) break even. But, let's just assume there's some gold or even rainbow blooms in the rewards, since we weren't told yet? Then hell yes, and I'd gladly use another 8-9 FGs to grab those!

Eversor86
01-29-2017, 06:02 PM
Didn't ask you but thx for answer hehe.

If to go by first post info, then phase 2 will let us get a bit more trophies per stamina. I get on average around 2400 trophies per Advanced map so that is 60/stamina. Phase 2 is supposed to reach 100/stamina so not that much better. But better enough for me to wait till seeing what phase 2 will add in terms of resets and then maybe burn some FG to refill stamina.

20 level manyus are easy to get, nearly 100% chance to get few of them on 80 stamina manyu map, or 12 stamina bonus stage. So they are 'worth' not more than 20 stamina (if you unlucky) to even less than 10. With 2 resets cost per spin is already 1050 trophies, with 60/stamina thats around 17.5 stamina per spin, so not worth spinning for 20 level manyus. And even worse on 3 resets.

Equipment seeds are I think worthless, normal gacha seeds translate to a single 2* so 250 coins, thou if someone believes in the roll 4* before premium pull thingy you could maybe add a bit to their worth, for me they aren't worth much. Mid-grade equipment seeds could be useful, but you get so much of them from bosses, I don't think they are worth that much stamina/trophies.

Coins for me are useless. I get enough of them from just running maps/daily quests. Sure I didn't sink them into leveling equipment, but getting one max level thing cost around 50k coins. So thats 200k coins per girl (assuming she has 4 slots). Not that much compared to evolve/leveling up costs.

Nazuna cakes are like 1% affection, useful only if you have like few 5% medals and want to round them up to 6%. But certainly not worth spinning for them at any reset.

Gifts - I don't know if they are 4 or 6% ones. They show up first time on 3rd reset. Spin costs 1400 thats around 23 stamina, and worse on higher levels. Maybe worth spinning if you have only them last to spin-out, but if you get lucky and get red-reset-enabling-thing in few first spins - then I don't think they are worth it even on 3rd reset and even if they are 6% ones.

3* girls are 500 coins. Amount of 4* that have same skill as one of the 3* is limited. And I personally already have a set of all 3* with 4 slots and 5 level skills. So in the end - not worth spinning for them, especially on higher resets.

Don't know on which reset 100 level manyus show up, so cant do the mental math for them, thou personally my luck on getting them from 80 stamina map is small. I get maybe 1 per 2 runs, thou with bunch of 20 levels that are equivalent of up to 2 100 level ones. So I could do personal math of 50 stamina per 100 level manyu. So they would be worth spinning for me till 3k spin cost.

END of wall of text.

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 08:28 PM
lvl 100 manyus are only on round 6, round 7 has ampies/bloom dragons and 86k coins

Eversor86
01-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Depending what you mean by round 6 (after 5th or 6th reset) the cost per spin is 2100 or 2450. Both are then in my acceptable range.

Ampies are probably worth getting, but not sure if clearing whole box to get them is good. Bloom dragons I assume are the best ones, and they are similar in how hard they are to get to 100 level manyus, so I am fine with spinning for them to like 3k per spin, so on 7th reset with 2800 cost they would be still worth spinning in my case.

Unregistered
01-29-2017, 11:55 PM
Depending what you mean by round 6 (after 5th or 6th reset) the cost per spin is 2100 or 2450. Both are then in my acceptable range.

Ampies are probably worth getting, but not sure if clearing whole box to get them is good. Bloom dragons I assume are the best ones, and they are similar in how hard they are to get to 100 level manyus, so I am fine with spinning for them to like 3k per spin, so on 7th reset with 2800 cost they would be still worth spinning in my case.

Meant 6th reset

AgentFakku
01-30-2017, 12:07 AM
man u guys are far ahead of me. Im on my 3rd Gacha. Was farming 4 Manyu yesterday

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 12:29 AM
I never farm anything else if event is up, as long as its not an easy event, which this one is not.

Ashen
01-30-2017, 01:53 AM
Same here. Although I consider most events as easy ones except this one and mono's. So I skipped yesterday's manyu mission as well even though I recently pulled 2 new slice girls.

Myrdin
01-30-2017, 02:11 AM
Didn't ask you but thx for answer hehe.

Thats just being a dick... Its an open discussionm afterall.
Not cool man :/ *Shrugs*

Edit: As for myself, I dun care about the trinkets, and I highly doubt there will be a gold/rainbow bloom in the gacha. Most likely It´ll be just bunch of lvl100 manyus, Ampies, jewelry, and some high grade gifts. For anything that would be "really worth" I wouldnt hold my breath hoping for anything better.

Drip
01-30-2017, 02:30 AM

Edit: As for myself, I dun care about the trinkets, and I highly doubt there will be a gold/rainbow bloom in the gacha. Most likely It´ll be just bunch of lvl100 manyus, Ampies, jewelry, and some high grade gifts. For anything that would be "really worth" I wouldnt hold my breath hoping for anything better.
The jewelry is pretty high value, at least to me. Hypericum and Mirabilis both got a set, and those two event girls now outperform the other two counter girls in their squad: Rose and Anemone. Which is also why gold and rainbow dressblooms are pretty high on my wish list: to upgrade Rose and Anemone, so they can carry full sets of event jewelry as well.

Wutan
01-30-2017, 04:26 AM
If i have known that this stupid Event is that Stamina intense i would have run the Reissue Event a long time ago.

The last Event was manageable (the Rewards were bad though) but this Event is in my opinion one of the worst if not the worst Grindfest we have encountered so far.

I hope the next Event brings back some lost Motivation...

Drip
01-30-2017, 04:52 AM
If i have known that this stupid Event is that Stamina intense i would have run the Reissue Event a long time ago.

The last Event was manageable (the Rewards were bad though) but this Event is in my opinion one of the worst if not the worst Grindfest we have encountered so far.

I hope the next Event brings back some lost Motivation...
Reaching the 8th page of the gacha within the 2 weeks of the event, to get the fully unlocked girl, is easy enough. It's the last 4 pages with their unrevealed rewards that may be difficult to complete. Maybe this event is one of the extremer ones in stamina demand, but it's also possible that Nutaku is slowly moving to a balance where the "extra rewards" practically require some FG-Stamina conversions. Which makes sense, as there isn't really a need to ever buy FGs in the first place. The guaranteed 6* deals all require NGold, not FGs, while people save up the FGs they earn in-game for their favourite 5*s, but rarely buy FGs to get those.

However, if they really want to boost their FG sales, they should also seriously consider removing the expiration timer from bought FGs. That silly mechanic will definitely bite them if they try to move to a reliance on purchased FGs.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 05:10 AM

If I was a dick I would stopped the response at "answer", wouldn't add "hehe" after it (indicating it was a joke-like statement), and then wouldn't write a wall of text of my thoughts.

You calling me a dick is even less cool man :/ *Shrugs*. ;)

Jokes aside I am stuck in personal confusion, wrote a wall of text of how stuff is valuable for me, and got lucky and pulled red-thingy at 3rd spin at 3rd reset, so gifts/20 level manyus and all other stuff (part two normal gacha seeds) is not touched yet. And I can't decide if to reset already, spin to maybe get manyus/gitfs (rest is less important to me), or wait for phase 2 and maybe the additional resets added with it will be a static price not still rising up thus giving a miracle letting us maybe clear all with just few FGs worth of stamina refills.

nazrin992
01-30-2017, 05:40 AM
However, if they really want to boost their FG sales, they should also seriously consider removing the expiration timer from bought FGs. That silly mechanic will definitely bite them if they try to move to a reliance on purchased FGs.
The heck? :\ There's such thing as that? Why would they do that? Not only Nutaku Gold has timer as well but FGs as well? I cannot compute this.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 05:59 AM
The heck? :\ There's such thing as that? Why would they do that? Not only Nutaku Gold has timer as well but FGs as well? I cannot compute this.

Yeah there is. 180 days since purchase. At least FG that drop in game don't have that timer. Which is actually better than X-Overd where even Crystals you get in game have that 180 days timer on them. So you can't collect them to do a huge splurge on a gacha you like.

Wutan
01-30-2017, 06:02 AM
Reaching the 8th page of the gacha within the 2 weeks of the event, to get the fully unlocked girl, is easy enough. It's the last 4 pages with their unrevealed rewards that may be difficult to complete. Maybe this event is one of the extremer ones in stamina demand, but it's also possible that Nutaku is slowly moving to a balance where the "extra rewards" practically require some FG-Stamina conversions. Which makes sense, as there isn't really a need to ever buy FGs in the first place. The guaranteed 6* deals all require NGold, not FGs, while people save up the FGs they earn in-game for their favourite 5*s, but rarely buy FGs to get those.

Nah i think the rates on DMM were the same in this Event. At least i hope so.

However if they ever make the "extra rewards" only accessible for those people spending FGs for Stamina Refills that would be considered a dickish move.

We are already suffer from Gem Starvation. If they want to sell FGs with this move i am 100% sure that a lot of F2P will ship over to DMM.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 06:18 AM
Nah i think the rates on DMM were the same in this Event. At least i hope so.

However if they ever make the "extra rewards" only accessible for those people spending FGs for Stamina Refills that would be considered a dickish move.

We are already suffer from Gem Starvation. If they want to sell FGs with this move i am 100% sure that a lot of F2P will ship over to DMM.

Or just stop playing. Starting anew is a meh-y idea at least for me. And lets be honest - I play this game to get mah wifus and their h-scenes. Battles I just auto/afk to not see fails on RNG and thus not to not get angry ;).

Also its Nutaku. They probably give zero fucks about F2P players. As long as 'whales' wont whine that events are 'imposibru' to do even with dropping bunch of FGs, then nothing will be changed. Thou I wonder - last gacha event was so broken that you could finish it in phase one doing full clears on all resets supposedly as an apology for late start or something, but when this event started we got like 5 FGs as an apology for this event being late IIRC. So seems they learned their lesson and instead of making things easier, they just gave few FG to refill stamina to "get back" lost time.

Wutan
01-30-2017, 06:27 AM
Or just stop playing. Starting anew is a meh-y idea at least for me. And lets be honest - I play this game to get mah wifus and their h-scenes. Battles I just auto/afk to not see fails on RNG and thus not to not get angry ;).

Also its Nutaku. They probably give zero fucks about F2P players. As long as 'whales' wont whine that events are 'imposibru' to do even with dropping bunch of FGs, then nothing will be changed. Thou I wonder - last gacha event was so broken that you could finish it in phase one doing full clears on all resets supposedly as an apology for late start or something, but when this event started we got like 5 FGs as an apology for this event being late IIRC. So seems they learned their lesson and instead of making things easier, they just gave few FG to refill stamina to "get back" lost time.

Yeah it's quite possible that they expect us to use the compensation to clear the Event reliably. Well let's see if the rewards from Phase 2 are worth spending FGs for Refills :p

I have made a DMM Account for a backup purpose. If they ever go to deep in the greed department i will simply abandon Nutaku and play DMM exclusively.

I know it sucks to go through the whole Leveling Progress again but it's nice to have an alternative.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 06:35 AM
Yeah it's quite possible that they expect us to use the compensation to clear the Event reliably. Well let's see if the rewards from Phase 2 are worth spending FGs for Refills :p

Well with 480 stamina per day of passive regeneration, 180 stamina from 12 gathers with 15 average per gather, you have total 660 stamina per day to spend on maps. With around 320+ stamina cap so level 90+ 2 FG would equal then a "bonus" day of farming. So for someone like me 5 FGs equal 2.5 days worth of "lost time". Or 1600 stamina that equals between 96k to 160k trophies (depending on ratio 60 trophies/stamina that I get now, or 100 trophies/stamina you should be able to get in phase two). With resets that phase two should add where full clears cost from 157.5k to 210k - its a nice help if you are lucky with spins, not so much if you need to nearly fully clear each reset.

EDIT:

Hmm. Event is up for around 13 days. Half of that is phase one with its 60 trophies stamina, and 660 stamina per day - around 40k trophies per day. Lets say phase one is 7 days long - 280k trophies. Phase two will then be 6 days long and should let us reach 66k trophies per day (660 stamina 100 trophies/stamina) - so close to 400k trophies. Totaling over whole event 680k trophies. Could probably add like 10% to factor in level ups - 750k. To fully clear we need 1.365M so we are 615k short. With 320 stamina cap and spending FG to farm more trophies on phase 2 we have 32k trophies per FG - a bit over 19 FG to get missing trophies. Question is if its worth using FGs to fully clear.

With 100 trophies per stamina in phase two, and per spin costs starting at 3150 - thats 31.5+ stamina per spin. If boxes will be half full of crap (seeds, coins, 3* girls), then with such high stamina per spin cost full clearing will simply be not worth it. Of course assuming you get red-reset thingy in few first spins, its use FGs case if you get that on literally last spin each reset.

nazrin992
01-30-2017, 06:44 AM
All of this talk and I haven't even started this event yet due to lag issues being quite severe. Wth Nutaku. Hurry up with the server change!

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 06:53 AM
All of this talk and I haven't even started this event yet due to lag issues being quite severe. Wth Nutaku. Hurry up with the server change!

Personally I don't have any lags. Didn't bother to check where Nutaku servers are, but they seems to be OK in east EU. Thou if you didn't even start this event yet, then you will need seriously good luck to do it (at least if you will want to do all resets and get some stuff other than just a girl and her blooms).

EDIT: Will add that I play on clear chrome - without any addons - installed just for Nutaku games.

Drip
01-30-2017, 06:54 AM
It's quite bad to me as well, but on a "failed to load" or whatever that error message says, I pick the exact same helper squad when trying again. After 2-3 tries, the map generally loads properly.

Ashen
01-30-2017, 07:16 AM
It's quite bad to me as well, but on a "failed to load" or whatever that error message says, I pick the exact same helper squad when trying again. After 2-3 tries, the map generally loads properly.

Guess I belong to the lucky ones since I don't have any problems at all.
Just asking out of curiosity, can server problems only afflict a few? (I'm not very knowledgeable about these things)

Drip
01-30-2017, 07:28 AM
Guess I belong to the lucky ones since I don't have any problems at all.
Just asking out of curiosity, can server problems only afflict a few? (I'm not very knowledgeable about these things)
It's possible. I suspect it has to do with how the signals (packets) route between the server and the player. For some players, the signal will need to pass less "stations" (called Hops) along the way, while for other players the routing may go through some "bottlenecks", or even get throttled on some stations (there are international agreements about network throttling, but not every ISP is following those to the letter). I never really investigated how the traffic from Nutaku servers to my place runs, but I bet there are some bottlenecks along the way.

Eab1990
01-30-2017, 07:33 AM

Is it not that way on DMM too? Pretty sure that's also the case in DMM Aigis, anyway.

Paid SCs get used first though, so I imagine paid FGs get used before free FGs too.

Ashen
01-30-2017, 07:47 AM
It's possible. I suspect it has to do with how the signals (packets) route between the server and the player. For some players, the signal will need to pass less "stations" (called Hops) along the way, while for other players the routing may go through some "bottlenecks", or even get throttled on some stations (there are international agreements about network throttling, but not every ISP is following those to the letter). I never really investigated how the traffic from Nutaku servers to my place runs, but I bet there are some bottlenecks along the way.

Thanks! I rly appreciate such an easy to understand explanation ^^

nazrin992
01-30-2017, 07:52 AM

No such luck for me as your method doesn't work. It gives me Loading Failed immediately after I chose the same helpers.

And I even play on Opera which is mostly for Nutaku games.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 08:07 AM
Is it not that way on DMM too? Pretty sure that's also the case in DMM Aigis, anyway.

Paid SCs get used first though, so I imagine paid FGs get used before free FGs too.

Yeah, paid FGs are used first, furthermore FGs with shortest "timers" are used first. Freebie FGs don't have timers so they are used last.

Eab1990
01-30-2017, 08:18 AM
Yeah, paid FGs are used first, furthermore FGs with shortest "timers" are used first. Freebie FGs don't have timers so they are used last.

Yeah, but my question is, does DMM also have expiration dates on paid FGs? Because if that's the case, I don't see Nutaku removing them anytime soon either.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 08:51 AM
Yeah, but my question is, does DMM also have expiration dates on paid FGs? Because if that's the case, I don't see Nutaku removing them anytime soon either.

Cant answer that as I don't play any games on DMM, but heck something tells me that even if DMM didn't had timers on premium currency, Nutaku wouldn't remove theirs anyway.

Eab1990
01-30-2017, 08:55 AM
Cant answer that as I don't play any games on DMM, but heck something tells me that even if DMM didn't had timers on premium currency, Nutaku wouldn't remove theirs anyway.

That logic doesn't follow, because we know DMM does have, at the very least, expiration on their points system, the same way Nutaku has on their gold system. And Nutaku is officially recognized as English DMM.

We also know that Nutaku Aigis is run by the same devs as DMM Aigis, unlike Nutaku/DMM FKG.

In other words, you can't fault Nutaku for having/not removing something that DMM also does.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 10:03 AM
In other words, you can't fault Nutaku for having/not removing something that DMM also does.

I said I don't play on DMM - you can read that as I know nothing about DMM and their games dev teams.

I also don't play Aigis, so I know nothing about that game.

I don't buy nor plan to buy ever any Nutaku gold, thus know nothing about it having any expiration timers.

So in conclusion your "we" kinda doesn't follow ;).

Not sure how others, but when I mention Nutaku in a certain game topic I am talking about Nutaku and/or dev team behind that game. Your statement that Nutaku/DMM FKG dev teams aren't the same just proves my point, that stuff on DMM side doesn't mean same thing will happen on Nutaku side.

Technically I can fault Nutaku for having/not removing stuff, cause as "publishers" they should have something to say and demand certain stuff from dev teams. Them probably not doing so and having some kind of excuses as to why they don't isn't something that matters here.

Anyway, lets not go further into this off topic.

EDIT:

Do anyone have print screens of box/gacha for resets 4, 5 and 7? (6th is few pages back, I am at 3rd myself)

Eab1990
01-30-2017, 10:16 AM
To clarify, you can't fault Nutaku for something that DMM also does, without also faulting DMM for it.

So it's hypocritical to say "Nutaku is greedy about expiring premium currency, just go to DMM" when they have the same policies regarding that.

If you were to bring up the lack of freebies on Nutaku, then you'd have a reasonable argument. But not this.

I'd just like to take this time to reiterate that I welcome all criticism of Nutaku... when they actually deserve it. If you start piling on these selective nitpicks, then the sentiment gets lost.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 11:16 AM
So we talked about event being stamina hungry and possibly burning FGs on stamina refills. Somehow topic about paid FGs having expiration timers came up. Someone was surprised that it even existed, someone suggested it should be removed. You asked if the same thing is on DMM, suggesting that if it is, then Nutaku wont change it fast. I answered that I don't know how it is on DMM and added a remark that if DMM removed it Nutaku would probably keep it - suggesting that Nutaku are greedy folks. Somewhere along the way someone mentioned having backup DMM account for time when Nutaku goes full evil pure-greed maniacs.

And we are now here - discussing hypocrisy of statements nobody said o.O

Like how the heck we came to this?

Eab1990
01-30-2017, 11:27 AM
Probably because the conversation started because of a reliance on paid FGs vs. the compensation FGs we were given to clear this event, and posts like these.

Also its Nutaku. They probably give zero fucks about F2P players. As long as 'whales' wont whine that events are 'imposibru' to do even with dropping bunch of FGs, then nothing will be changed.

AgentFakku
01-30-2017, 12:07 PM
Hell yeah, finally touch 5K!

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 12:58 PM
Probably because the conversation started because of a reliance on paid FGs vs. the compensation FGs we were given to clear this event, and posts like these.

There is no reliance on paid FGs. Drip said that event like this compared to some of previous ones makes it look like Nutaku wants to move to a model that would force reliance on FGs to the point of motivating buying them. Or at least that is what I got from what he wrote. Thou I won't lie - it did start that whole paid FGs have expiration timer thingy.

Nobody compared paid FGs to compensation ones. I just wondered if they used apology FGs in place of previously just broken and to easy gacha event, and before that calculated how much FGs you would need to fully clear each reset.

Sure that quoted single line from middle of my post is kinda harshly negative, but I don't think that it has enough driving force to make someone do a hypocrisy dispute 2 pages later.

Let's just end this off topic for good now and conclude that:

- You need around 19-20 FGs with 320 stamina cap and around 660 stamina a day to fully clear all resets of this event.

- Price per spin, on each reset, at least for now seems to be identical to DMM - so Nutaku isn't really at fault here.

- The 5 "apology" FGs are actually a really decent help in clearing this event, thou not fully, yet still a plus for Nutaku :D.

- We shouldn't blame Nutaku for things that DMM also did/does (nobody did that in this topic yet I think).

Hell yeah, finally touch 5K!

Out of curiosity, what are your other squads power levels? Your main team is like 30k more power than my team, and somehow you are struggling so much with Ultimate map, when I got 4.8k on first try, with default set-up and one of my squads actually dying on last boss (so losing me 700 trophies). I simply cant believe someone has worse luck in RNG nodes on those maps than I do ;)

AgentFakku
01-30-2017, 01:16 PM
Here is my team

My signature is outdated. Once I get Mei in, I update it. Yeah, Ur rite. I don't have luck w/ RNG.

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 01:21 PM
My signature is outdated. Once I get Mei in, I update it. Yeah, Ur rite. I don't have luck w/ RNG.

Damn then it really is a bad RNG. I mean my team:

is kinda a lot weaker than yours, and in those 6-7 runs in Ultimate map I did, worst runs were around 4.3 to 4.8k each time one squad died, and best run was around 5.3k IIRC (thou no squads died).

Ashen
01-30-2017, 01:28 PM
Here is my team

Wow this would rly be bad luck. Where do you usually put ur units?

Edit: I just noticed that this isn't really a good Quote for the question but I'm to lasy to change it^^

AgentFakku
01-30-2017, 01:29 PM
My worse runs was around 3.9 K or something LOL

I did try default, then 5 all on bottom, 5 all on the most righthand side

I mix it up a lot

Eversor86
01-30-2017, 01:44 PM
My worse runs was around 3.9 K or something LOL

I did try default, then 5 all on bottom, 5 all on the most righthand side

I mix it up a lot

5 bottom is worst I think. You completely bypass left farm circle, and each squad has only 50% chance to turn down on RNG node and go to right farm circle.

Supposedly best one is to put all teams on top starting spot. Each squad has then 2 chances to move to right circle, so 75% chance. You also get more chests, and few passes over 4 trophies breads.

I tested also putting all teams on middle starting spot, but as long as you remove RNG of squads reaching farm rings, as that starting spot is directly connected with left circle. That circle has only 5 16-trophy burgers and 10 8-trophy rolls, whereas right circle has 10 16-trophy burgers and 4 8-trophy rolls - AKA left circle is worse to farm.

kringley
01-30-2017, 05:03 PM

5 bottom is worst I think. You completely bypass left farm circle, and each squad has only 50% chance to turn down on RNG node and go to right farm circle.

Supposedly best one is to put all teams on top starting spot. Each squad has then 2 chances to move to right circle, so 75% chance. You also get more chests, and few passes over 4 trophies breads.

I tested also putting all teams on middle starting spot, but as long as you remove RNG of squads reaching farm rings, as that starting spot is directly connected with left circle. That circle has only 5 16-trophy burgers and 10 8-trophy rolls, whereas right circle has 10 16-trophy burgers and 4 8-trophy rolls - AKA left circle is worse to farm.

I would agree that 5 on the bottom is probably the worst.
I've had better luck with all in the middle than all in the top. Yes, the circles are less efficient on the left side than the right, but all units end up on circles; starting at the top I always have a couple of units bypass the circles completely.
My best 5 middle is about 5600, worst is probably around 4800, typical is 5000-5200.
I've done fewer runs 5 top, but I think best was about the same, worst was 4200 or so, typical was more like 4700-4900. Not the hugest of differences but enough.

Drip
01-30-2017, 05:24 PM
All in left circle means you're guaranteed that all your squads will run at least part of the left side circles. All in top tent means that all your squads have two chances to at least enter the the right side circles, but also that each squad has a 25% chance not to enter any farming circle at all, which in turn limits how often your other squads can make rounds in their respective circles.

So left side has a slightly higher minimal reward, right side has a way higher potential. But it doesn't really feel like that potential plays out well. Especially not when you get all your squads taking the beeline to the pole without entering a farming circle at all..

fromelette
01-30-2017, 07:30 PM
I've been doing 3 top + 2 middle. My best one was 6544 and I usually get at least 4.5k. I did try 5 top for a while but my units were pretty efficient in skipping that circle...

Anyways, I don't think there is a definite superior choice due to the amount of RNG involved.

AgentFakku
01-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Hoping phase 2 is less RNG

nazrin992
01-30-2017, 10:19 PM
Nutaku is DMM English.

Hahaha oh wow now that is funny. DMM English is what Nutaku aims to become(right now maybe 1/100 of DMM) and invests its millions of money on Kimochi or something. Man, where did Nutaku get all of its money from? Outside donations?

On-topic: another day with loading failed.

Drayvhen
01-30-2017, 10:26 PM
I've been doing 3 top + 2 middle. My best one was 6544 and I usually get at least 4.5k. I did try 5 top for a while but my units were pretty efficient in skipping that circle...

Anyways, I don't think there is a definite superior choice due to the amount of RNG involved.

After some test I ended up with the same setup, got up to 6640 but usually its around 5K with a full team around 600speed

sniddy
01-31-2017, 01:00 AM
4 top 1 middle, normally - or all top and hope RNG is with me

Ashen
01-31-2017, 04:08 AM
Server are up again and as it would seem there are still only 7 event gachas. Was almost expecting this to happen; typical Nutaku move^^
Oh well let the salt begin :D

Wutan
01-31-2017, 04:42 AM
Well at least the Server doesn't lag anymore???

What about you guys?

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 05:13 AM
The life crystal exchange hasn't reset.

kringley
01-31-2017, 05:39 AM
With only 7 resets, event seems much more doable. I'm about halfway through page 6 (5 resets) and will reset this one as soon as I am able also. Pages 7 and 8 I will probably try for full clears on based on what I've seen.
Spoke too soon, discord says that they will add additional gacha pages soon.

Ashen
01-31-2017, 06:20 AM
With only 7 resets, event seems much more doable. I'm about halfway through page 6 (5 resets) and will reset this one as soon as I am able also. Pages 7 and 8 I will probably try for full clears on based on what I've seen.
Spoke too soon, discord says that they will add additional gacha pages soon.

Oh cmon! The first time i talk bad about Nutaku, and it comes immediatly back to bite me :D

Myrdin
01-31-2017, 07:11 AM
It seems to me that Mission 1 in phase 2 gives the best outcome.
M3 seems good enough as well but the RNG is much more sever there. Granted it spawn the better SG, but I think M1 is better for the overall farming - also, do ignore SG that it spawn. SG costs 25 stamina and you get around 1200 trophies on average. You can get that from the M1 for 10 stamina less.

Wutan
01-31-2017, 07:16 AM
Rolled the Gacha cause i wanted Laurentia. Got another Dupe (Oncidium). Not the worst dupe but since i didn't get Night Blooming Cereus i hoped i would at least get Laurentia "sigh".

Drip
01-31-2017, 07:26 AM
The next 4 gacha pages have been added, though I can't see their contents yet.
Life Crystal Exchange hasn't been reset yet, so I guess they're late on that one again. Maybe thursday?

smr
01-31-2017, 07:59 AM
Pages 8-11 of the Event Gacha's special reward are just Life Crystals, not new equipment which is unfortunate.

nazrin992
01-31-2017, 08:57 AM
Well at least the Server doesn't lag anymore???

What about you guys?

Same old, same old. No change on my part.

Eversor86
01-31-2017, 09:08 AM
So anyone can post print screens of box content on phase two added resets?

Ashen
01-31-2017, 11:06 AM
Rolled the Gacha cause i wanted Laurentia. Got another Dupe (Oncidium). Not the worst dupe but since i didn't get Night Blooming Cereus i hoped i would at least get Laurentia "sigh".

Good to know I'm not the only one who failed at her. I also tried to get her but I pulled ao the wrong priority gacha Girl aka Nasturtium. Meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got the dressbloom from the gacha 6/11 though i haven't pulled any of the lvl 100 manyus yet. Is it confirmed that the new Gachas dont have anything special which would make it worth to skip this gacha?

maotd
01-31-2017, 12:22 PM
Speeking about priority gacha fails... is it better to use some FG 5 by 5 on yolo roll until a 1 gold or blow my last 50 FG maybe just for 1 gold and a free salty 3*? I'm almost interested by all the 3 featured girls (especially Laurentia but Nasturium will be nice too with attack boost and life steal).
What would you do ?

sniddy
01-31-2017, 02:05 PM
If you really like the spotlights - it's worth considering generally saving them for a gold ticket gatcha

AgentFakku
01-31-2017, 04:06 PM
clear phase 2

it does seem better in grinding 4 bread and LC - forgot to take a picture, picked LC x6 and LC x 2

kringley
01-31-2017, 04:39 PM
About halfway through reset 5. Phase 2 is better; I got about 5k trophies out of E-7, and 6.9k as the best of 3 runs on E-8. Over 10K for the 80 stamina bonus stage.
Given that they added the extra 4 stages late, I wouldn't expect something unique like equipment. If its all non-unique stuff like bloom dragons/manyus/ampies/life crystals, I just see it as at that point I'm free to pick among various ways to spend my stamina based on how efficiently it gives the things I want, and if I don't clear oh well, not missing anything I can't pick up later.

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 05:32 PM
does anyone know yet what the final 4 gachas will have? I've seen one response say equipment, and another say life crystals. Also, how many trophies will it take for the final 4, is it continuing to increase, or have they stopped increasing? thanks

Dari
01-31-2017, 06:08 PM
According to the japanese wiki it will be Life Crystals, and the trophy cost is 3150/3500/3850/4200

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 06:23 PM
According to the japanese wiki it will be Life Crystals, and the trophy cost is 3150/3500/3850/4200

really? do you have a link? i'd like to see what other things the final resets have... (manyu's or blooms or whatever)

Eversor86
01-31-2017, 06:32 PM
I also am waiting for a good information. I want to know if its worth not fully clearing boxes before resetting to have as much trophies to burn there.

Dari
01-31-2017, 06:45 PM
really? do you have a link? i'd like to see what other things the final resets have... (manyu's or blooms or whatever)
http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%E3% 80%80%E7%A7%8B%E7%A9%BA%E3%81%AB%E9%9F%BF%E3%81%8F %E5%BF%9C%E6%8F%B4%E6%AD%8C
The gacha contents are in the 2nd + sign menu.

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 06:55 PM
awesome, thanks dari!

Eversor86
01-31-2017, 07:01 PM
So in total for all 4 added resets: 1 highest bloom dragon each colour, 4 100 level manyus of each colour, 8 ampies of each type, 12k mid-grade equipment seeds, 3k6 gacha seeds, 12 medium gifts, 12 small gifts, 32 3* girls, 20 life crystals.

Its better to max 7th reset to get bloom dragons and ampies before one skips to new resets (cause its cheaper in trophies that way). But also its better to skip earlier resets as fast as possible to have more trophies for those ampies/100 manyus. Of course it doesn't matter for those who will burn FGs to fully clear each stage.

Unregistered
01-31-2017, 08:03 PM
Worst. Event. RNG. I ever had.

Eversor86
01-31-2017, 10:26 PM
Is it worth trying to 10+1 pull this event gacha (to maybe luck out one of the event girls), or better wait for a guaranteed 5* stuff?
Thou if its better to wait - anyone know how long till the next one of those will be up?
(Sorry for kinda off topic question ;))

smr
02-01-2017, 06:10 AM
one squad on middle camp, the rest on bottom camp at E-7 currently has the best stamina per trophy ratio.

Ashen
02-01-2017, 06:33 AM
one squad on middle camp, the rest on bottom camp at E-7 currently has the best stamina per trophy ratio.

I've been kinda doing the same thing. Do u run the SG though? Cause it seems they kinda drop the same amount as E-7 so u'd miss on the money and the 2 life crystals. But I'm not entirely sure that E-7 and the the corresponding SG drop about the same amount.

Drip
02-01-2017, 06:33 AM
For ?-8, 1 or 2 slow squads (speed <500) in top camp and some much faster squads (speeds over 700) in the bottom camp seems to work best for me. Supposedly, placing all on the top camp is better. But in that case, you're not guaranteed that they'll even enter the farming loop, and when even 1 fast squad from the top camp runs straight to the flag, then you're guaranteed to get very few trophies.
Generally, I end up with a slow squad from the top and a fast squad from the bottom tent racing eachother on the last leg for the flag, so that avarages out pretty nicely.

Eversor86
02-01-2017, 06:52 AM
I've been kinda doing the same thing. Do u run the SG though? Cause it seems they kinda drop the same amount as E-7 so u'd miss on the money and the 2 life crystals. But I'm not entirely sure that E-7 and the the corresponding SG drop about the same amount.

I also run 1 middle (2nd from top) and 4 bottom. For now my average is around 4450 which is close to 90 trophies/stamina.
Bonus stage on average over 3 runs gave me around 4800 which is close to 96 trophies/stamina.

A bit less trophies stamina on base map is offset by over 3 times the experience (so more level ups), life crystals, and actual drops (can be ampies or even more life crystals), so I run only the base map (additional positive for me is I can run it when ever I have 50 stamina, no need for 50 additional buffer for eventual bonus stage).

My squads are to weak to run Ultimate without solar blasts/luck, and on 3 runs I did to 3 medal/test it, i got on average only 5800 which is below 73 trophies/stamina. Bonus stage spawned thou on single spawn gave me 8800 so close to 110 trophies/stamina, and people say they got close to 10k, while theoretical minimum is somewhere around 8200-8300 (when all squads go straight towards finish line and you proc each item 5 times only).

With the numbers that I got thou, a combo of base map and bonus map actually gives slightly more for Advanced (91.7 vs 91.2). But that is if you spawn bonus each run. I seem to spawn it, at least for now, on a 1 per 3 basis. With such spawn rate and thus 3 base map and 1 bonus map runs average values go down, for Advanced barely and for Ultimate quite a lot making Advanced actually a better map overall (89.8 vs 81.94). Of course if someone gets a lot better yields from Ultimate/Bonus than I got on my 3 base runs and 1 bonus spawn, numbers could be different ;).

wolf
02-01-2017, 10:05 AM
I have been doing ?-8 putting all my squads on the bottom node i get around 5k - 6k avg and with the bonus stage i get 8.9k - 9.4k i might try the advanced stage to see how well that one works out.

z16
02-01-2017, 03:53 PM
According to my stats the Lv.50 one is the best, but only very slightly ahead of the Lv.80 one. This is assuming the probability for a bonus stage is the same for both (I got 4/5 on the 50 currently and 5/5 on the 80).

Assuming 90% probability for a bonus stage I average 168 trophies per stamina on the 50 stage, 166 on the 80 stage.

For the curious, here are my calculations:
Lv.15: Average 988 (only one run), 1/1 bonus rate (Lv.25)
Lv.30: Average 1392 (only one run), 1/1 bonus rate (Lv.25)
Lv.50: Average 4170 (4184, 4800, 4368, 3112, 4384), 4/5 bonus rate (Lv.50)
Lv.80: Average 4814.4 (4316, 4580, 4828, 5020, 5328), 5/5 bonus rate (Lv.80)

Lv.25 bonus: Average 1440 (1324, 1556)
Lv.50 bonus: Average 4703 (4820, 4740, 4548, forgot to note one)
Lv.80 bonus: Average 9386 (8760, 9704, 9136, 9944, forgot to note one)

That said, I first used suboptimal setups for both the 50 and 80 runs. However, the freak 3112 yield from the 50 was on the optimal setup. Not sure what that was about...

Here are the trophy/stamina calculations based on bonus stage chance:

50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
95%

Lv.50

Lv.80

maotd
02-01-2017, 04:06 PM
I think this game just hate me...
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/9/0/...-5184e2e.jpg

Eversor86
02-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Assuming 90% probability for a bonus stage I average 168 trophies per stamina on the 50 stage, 166 on the 80 stage.

Not to be rude or anything, but maybe check your calculations few times before you post such stuff, instead of doing fancy post formatting with tables ;).

I assume you forgot to add bonus stage stamina costs into your math, that is why you get magically nearly double the trophies/stamina other people do.

You are also very lucky with your bonus stages. I got 1/3 on Ultimate, and 4/10 on Advanced. But because in the long run doing 50 bonus stage is not that useful for me, I didn't do most of them.

Now to add few stuff and correct others:

Beginner: Average 988 (65.8(6) trophies/stamina)
Intermediate: Average 1392 (46.4 trophies/stamina)
Advanced: Average 4170 (83.4 trophies/stamina)
Ultimate: Average 4814.4 (60.18 trophies/stamina)

25 bonus: Average 1440 (57.6 trophies/stamina)
50 bonus: Average 4703 (94.06 trophies/stamina)
80 bonus: Average 9386 (117.325 trophies/stamina)

Here are the trophy/stamina based on bonus stage spawn chance:

30%
40%
50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
100%

Advanced

Ultimate

So in conclusion, with just your values, running pure Advanced is as good as running Ultimate and its bonus stage with 70% spawn rate.

I myself get a slightly bigger average on Advanced which is close to 4300 and thus 86 trophies/stamina, with that value I am somewhere between 80 and 90% spawn rate for Ultimate to make it viable alternative.

z16
02-02-2017, 12:53 AM
I assume you forgot to add bonus stage stamina costs into your math, that is why you get magically nearly double the trophies/stamina other people do.

No, but I incorrectly divided by the stamina before calculating the chance, so I essentially added values doubly. Your numbers are correct.

I'm generally very lucky with bonus stages compared to other forum readers, but I had very good bonus chance experience with every event so far. On the last one I also had close to 90%. I'm currently 14/17 on bonus stages for the second phase of the event, so an 82% chance.

Updated numbers:
Regular:
Lv.50: Average 4356 (4184, 4800, 4368, 3112, 4384, 5704, 4704, 4000, 3952)
Lv.80: Average 4987 (4316, 4580, 4828, 5020, 5328, 5852)

Bonus:
Lv.50: Average 4716 (4820, 4740, 4548, 4684, 4788)
Lv.80: Average 9355 (8760, 9704, 9136, 9944, 9232)

50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
95%

Lv.50

Lv.80

Zenithale
02-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Fuuuu...
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/Fuuuuu_zpsjse6nloh.png
...and after that 4 more Lists... in ~4.5 days = clearly impossible to complete them without Level-up and/or FG...

maotd
02-02-2017, 09:30 AM
Well. I'm going to get my 4th level up on this event and I have just done like 6 rolls on 7/11 step. This is just impossible to full clear the last steps. I can't wait for this end of this hell.

AgentFakku
02-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Hmm, might not finished dis Gacha event in 4 days

On my 6th Gacha rite now.

Zenithale
02-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Aaaaaaand, of course:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/RNGFuuuu_zpsv0ngst2o.png
But I guess that's fine, RNG is certainly working as intended, the numberous times that "almost impossible thing" (= last/50) occurs is just bad luck, right?

More seriously, if I am not wrong, the probaility should be:
Probability = (1-1/50)(1-1/49)...(1-1/2)
And yet that's rather frequent.

Dari
02-02-2017, 12:30 PM
The whole event is craptastic, RNG maps, RNG bonus stages and RNG rewards, what the hell.

paraphin
02-02-2017, 01:13 PM
yea. i hope i can get thru 7/11 until the event ends -.-

Wutan
02-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Well i am still at page 5/11. My Luck was shit this time.

I think i will have to spend FGs to get at least a maxed Event Girl.

Worst Event so far in my opinion...

kringley
02-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Aaaaaaand, of course:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/RNGFuuuu_zpsv0ngst2o.png
But I guess that's fine, RNG is certainly working as intended, the numberous times that "almost impossible thing" (= last/50) occurs is just bad luck, right?

More seriously, if I am not wrong, the probaility should be:
Probability = (1-1/50)(1-1/49)...(1-1/2)
And yet that's rather frequent.

I don't think the odds of all items are set at 1/50. I think it is more like any FG gacha where certain items have set drop rates and the blooms are relatively low. It's just that since the other items drop out over time you end up with a higher chance as you get further into the set.

I'm on reset 6/11 (7th page), about halfway through. But honestly, if you aren't wild about spending your stamina on this, then...stop. Unless you are planning on using the girl for something specific where you need her at full power, then if you're playing for long enough, it should be easy to pick up the missing blooms on the reissue (that's my plan for Monotropasturum and I do use her in my main squads). Otherwise you're letting being a completionist interfere with your actual enjoyment.
I'm doing it because some of the rewards are good enough for me to keep going, and I won't deny that it's stamina hungry. But I'll do the Geranium reissue, I may do a bit of purple dragons to evolve Apple, and I won't sweat it. Odds are good I can get to page 8 by sometime over the weekend and I'll evaluate then how much I want to spend on it stamina wise depending on the rewards.

Dari
02-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Let me join the club guys.

fghk0
02-03-2017, 02:36 AM
After reading a test done .....

This rate makes me think of rainbow .... that 0.5% lucky.

Volarmis
02-03-2017, 03:48 AM
Is there anything worth getting in the further resets after you get all the dress/skillblooms?

Eversor86
02-03-2017, 03:58 AM
To quote myself from 2 pages back:

"So in total for all 4 added resets: 1 highest bloom dragon each colour, 4 100 level manyus of each colour, 8 ampies of each type, 12k mid-grade equipment seeds, 3k6 gacha seeds, 12 medium gifts, 12 small gifts, 32 3* girls, 20 life crystals."

Myrdin
02-03-2017, 04:07 AM
Just started 7/11. So no its quite possible to get it done before the event ends - but you have to go all way in. I skipped all manyu/dragon missions and focused mainly on the event.
Experimented a bit and it seems the ?-8 SG is the best possible outcome. You can easily get above 9K tickets.
Even though ?-8 itself is rather lackluster in comparison.
We still have few more days till the event ends and I expect to be able to get to 8/11 or even 9/11 maybe. Anything more qould require FGem refills which I dont deem worth it.

Volarmis
02-03-2017, 04:10 AM
To quote myself from 2 pages back:

"So in total for all 4 added resets: 1 highest bloom dragon each colour, 4 100 level manyus of each colour, 8 ampies of each type, 12k mid-grade equipment seeds, 3k6 gacha seeds, 12 medium gifts, 12 small gifts, 32 3* girls, 20 life crystals."

Thanks. I know I've seen this info somewhere before, but I thought it was on Discord.
Looking at those prizes, I guess I'm ending this event on reset 7.
The randomness was strong with this one.

Eversor86
02-03-2017, 04:21 AM
Experimented a bit and it seems the ?-8 SG is the best possible outcome. You can easily get above 9K tickets.
Even though ?-8 itself is rather lackluster in comparison.

Me and another guy did some actual math. And you can deduce from it, that Ultimate and bonus is best only if you spawn the bonus stage basically all the time (and actually depending on what you get trophy wise it can still lose). Otherwise doing Advanced with its bonus stage is better in trophies, but also experience. And you could even go just Advanced alone, a.k.a. not do the bonus stage it spawns, then you would get even more experience, now more life crystals, for price of maybe a bit less trophies/stamina than you would get from Ultimate+BS with 70-80% BS spawn rate.

Drip
02-03-2017, 04:36 AM
Since Feb is a short month, and I want to reach 1,000 LC again before the store resupplies, I'm sticking with ?-8. But that's really just personal preference.
And I can confirm that page 8/11 has 5 LC as the gold reward, so it's pretty safe to assume the last 3 pages have that as well. I'll see when I get there.

Dorei0sama
02-03-2017, 05:07 AM
The more i look the more i am pissed with this event. It's too difficult to get all those bloom and i am stuck at 5/11. They (Nutaku) should make better rate to get skill and dress bloom in 1-5 stage, while make it more difficult in latter stage so people cant end it soon. farming isnt pleasure when all you get is shitty 3 star, it's boring, the latter stage are full of manyus and ampys but it's so hard to get there. I think they set a more difficult rate to get people busy but this isnt my preference.
It's 4 days left and i cant get to stage 7...

Drip
02-03-2017, 06:57 AM
The more i look the more i am pissed with this event. It's too difficult to get all those bloom and i am stuck at 5/11. They (Nutaku) should make better rate to get skill and dress bloom in 1-5 stage, while make it more difficult in latter stage so people cant end it soon. farming isnt pleasure when all you get is shitty 3 star, it's boring, the latter stage are full of manyus and ampys but it's so hard to get there. I think they set a more difficult rate to get people busy but this isnt my preference.
It's 4 days left and i cant get to stage 7...

http://i.imgur.com/Stj3Zuq.png

Just predicting my first 10-pull from that set:
1x 5 Life Crystals (Also minimum reward of ?-4, which I'd have to run 7 times to get enough trophies for this pull)
1x 1 HP Ampy
2x Mid-Grade Equipment Gacha Seed x100
2x gift (small)
1x gift (medium)
2x 3-star Flower Knight
1x Gacha Seed x100

The 3-star pulls won't go away, it's not that much better here at page 8, given the cost of 3,150 trophies for a single pull.

paraphin
02-03-2017, 07:17 AM
worst event ever... i'm running x-7 atm and get around 3500 trophies per run.
to finish all tables i would need to spend 20 or more FGs this sucks.

Drip
02-03-2017, 07:33 AM
worst event ever... i'm running x-7 atm and get around 3500 trophies per run.
to finish all tables i would need to spend 20 or more FGs this sucks.
Just ask yourself: are the rewards worth it, to spend 20 FG's? Takes some math I guess, but I bet the answer is: no, anything obtained beyond page 7 (final bloom) is just an extra, but not reason to go overboard in spending FGs.

Eversor86
02-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Just ask yourself: are the rewards worth it, to spend 20 FG's? Takes some math I guess, but I bet the answer is: no, anything obtained beyond page 7 (final bloom) is just an extra, but not reason to go overboard in spending FGs.

In resets 8 to 11 the only useful thing is probably ampies. Everything else is more or less cheaper to get elsewhere. Question we need to ask is do we worth ampies enough to burn FGs to refill stamina to get them? For me no. As long as other stuff like gifts/manyus I could get stamina wise cheaper elsewhere, I will just continue to farm the event to get as much out of it as possible.

nazrin992
02-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Looks like despite my lag problem, it may be wise to not do this event after all and wait for the reissue in coming months.

May save myself a trouble. OTOH, missing out on 16 FGs.... Ooh the pain...

AgentFakku
02-03-2017, 02:11 PM

Should I go 4 Manyus or should I reset? Hah, decisions decisions decisions

Should probably look up wut 7th reset and beyond offer

don't need Bloom Dragons yet

- - - Updated - - -

In resets 8 to 11 the only useful thing is probably ampies. Everything else is more or less cheaper to get elsewhere. Question we need to ask is do we worth ampies enough to burn FGs to refill stamina to get them? For me no. As long as other stuff like gifts/manyus I could get stamina wise cheaper elsewhere, I will just continue to farm the event to get as much out of it as possible.

Gacha Reset 8 has ampy? Kay, then I fucking reset rite now. Mei needs ampys

Eversor86
02-03-2017, 02:19 PM

7th reset - aka the one that has last bloom for the girl also has ampies. And resets 8 to 11 each has 2 sets of all 3 types of ampies, or at least 8th has that and 9-11 should too if to go by dmm wiki, which was correct for all other resets.

kringley
02-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Since Feb is a short month, and I want to reach 1,000 LC again before the store resupplies, I'm sticking with ?-8. But that's really just personal preference.
And I can confirm that page 8/11 has 5 LC as the gold reward, so it's pretty safe to assume the last 3 pages have that as well. I'll see when I get there.

It's just rather odd that the top prize is fewer LCs than you get from just running E-8 once. I guess a sign about how the last 4 pages were thrown in.

Looks like despite my lag problem, it may be wise to not do this event after all and wait for the reissue in coming months.

May save myself a trouble. OTOH, missing out on 16 FGs.... Ooh the pain...

Playability issues are one thing.
TBH if you want to end up with a fully maxed girl for the least amount of stamina and don't mind the 6 month gap, I suspect the most efficient thing to do is get the girl and the first few blooms in the initial event, and finish out the blooms in the reissue.
At current pricing, the girl is relatively cheap in initial release and the most expensive thing in the reissue. Getting a few blooms in the initial means that you're only buying very cheap blooms at reissue.
This is my strategy with Monotropasturum (since I wasn't able to get everything at her release) - I expect to be able to get 1 dress and 2 skill blooms just by doing a reissue phase 1 for the flower gem.

Should I go 4 Manyus or should I reset? Hah, decisions decisions decisions

Should probably look up wut 7th reset and beyond offer

don't need Bloom Dragons yet

Depending on your luck bloom dragons might be worth it. The other week I spent about 720 stamina to get 1 red lvl 100 bloom dragon; this week 360 for 1 purple.
Ampies are nice if your important girls are all maxed but honestly most fully maxed girls are more than capable of handling themselves as it is - I can't see the need to go nuts picking up Ampys.

AgentFakku
02-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Mei is lvl 50 so Im not using any yellow manyus - just lvl her up thru ampy

Dat why Im grinding for ampy

Bloom Dragons are cool but none of my gurls are max lvl to evolve - did a massive evolving a month ago due to another Gacha event to which I went bankrupt LOL

nazrin992
02-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Even if I wanted to, it is not possible anyway because of Nutaku servers being bull to me.

And no, ain't got no puffin and I can't get it to work because technical issues.

Drip
02-04-2017, 01:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Stj3Zuq.png

Just predicting my first 10-pull from that set:
1x 5 Life Crystals (Also minimum reward of ?-4, which I'd have to run 7 times to get enough trophies for this pull)
1x 1 HP Ampy
2x gift (small)
1x gift (medium)
2x 3-star Flower Knight
1x Gacha Seed x100

The 3-star pulls won't go away, it's not that much better here at page 8, given the cost of 3,150 trophies for a single pull.
Just made the first pull from page 8, and it's pretty scary how close I got to my own prediction. :eek:

1x 5 LC
1x Purple Manyu
1x gift (small)
1x gift (large)
3x 3-star Flower Knights
1x Gacha Seeds x100

So a purple manyu instead of the HP Ampy, and a small gift less, yet a 3-star Flower Knight more.

kringley
02-05-2017, 09:52 PM
6 items left on reset 7/11, and of course the bloom is one of them. I'll get that last bloom but it will be close and I think its unlikely I'll make it very far on 8/11.

AgentFakku
02-05-2017, 11:15 PM
shit, barely got to Reset 8. Damn these costs are skyrocking LOL

Zenithale
02-06-2017, 06:37 AM
These costs are pure madness, I have stopped because that's not worth it anymore. I play the Reissued Event now.

Myrdin
02-06-2017, 06:55 AM
I think I´might be able to completely clear R.8 (Reset 8) but thats about it. To get full clear on all of the resets you would have to spend Gems to refill stamina, and considering how gem starved we are thats hardy worth it.

nazrin992
02-06-2017, 07:38 AM
I got as far as getting Gaillardia and two blooms from reset(both are first 10 draws, woot). You guys are right, interest rates are really ridiculous.

Right, Myrdin. If we got freebies, we may waste FGs a little. But fuck no, I'm not giving Nutaku the last laugh. Hoarding Gems.

Wutan
02-06-2017, 07:46 AM
I have stopped the Event after i have got the the last Skill Bloom for the Event Girl. I had to fully clear 4 out of 7 stages (not mentioned the insane cost to roll a 10 draw again)

I am glad that the next Event is a Raid Boss Event. This stupid Gacha Event pissed me off.

IvanLedah21
02-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Honestly, the event would have been much better if they'd capped the pull cost early (like maybe Reset 5?) but the way the cost continued to skyrocket made going past R8 without gems or extreme luck impossible. That's a clear, obvious turn-off, especially as we are short on free gems, as everyone VERY well knows.

MachThreeSlug
02-06-2017, 08:00 AM
I managed to get the last skill bloom but there were only 2 draws left in the gatcha.

Thank fuck that I don't have to deal with this event anymore. I was considering going on further but after the RNG hell and high cost for draws I'm noping the fuck out of this one.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 08:17 AM
man, this event sucks. I skipped two ampys on 9/10, just so I could reach the page for the purple bloom dragon, turns out it's 11/11, and there's no way in hell I'll finish 10/11 and 11/11 in a day.... ARGH ALL I NEEDED WAS A PURPLE BLOOM DRAGON...

Eversor86
02-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Easier and cheaper to wait for purple dragon daily lol.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Easier and cheaper to wait for purple dragon daily lol.

I didn't spend any fg refilling stamina. Also finished getting the blooms for the previous reissue and got 100-200 for the current reissue. Spent 160 stam on the purple daily that just past, but didn't get a single gold dragon.

Also overslept a few days, wasted stam and of course lots of wasted gathers. Might've been able to clear 11/11 if I went all in on the event, but still, agh, horrible event.

Eversor86
02-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Maybe if I had a lot better luck and rolled gifts/manyus/dragons/ampies early on on each reset then it would have been doable, but with me needing to roll 40-few times per reset on average fucked this event for me.

Well fully clearing everything 0/50 on each reset is mathematically impossible without FG stamina refills anyway, and I value FGs higher than anything in the event gacha.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 03:11 PM
I managed to clear up to including reset 9 despite doing manyus a couple days, although I did spend the 5 free flower gems on stamina. I cant bother with the last 2 pages so doing the reissue instead. One thing though is that I'm falling behind on evolvings girls so will need to do dragon dalies for the following weeks to come.

AgentFakku
02-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Im gonna stop after clearing Gacha 8 Might as well try to finish it off since im close

kringley
02-06-2017, 05:40 PM
I'm a few pulls into page 8, will do more as I can tonight. Hopefully I get some more of the good stuff on page 8 out of it, won't really be thinking about going any further. Still, I want the life crystals and am already happy with my progress on the reissue so some more of this event in the last few hours it will be.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Maybe if I had a lot better luck and rolled gifts/manyus/dragons/ampies early on on each reset then it would have been doable, but with me needing to roll 40-few times per reset on average fucked this event for me.

Well fully clearing everything 0/50 on each reset is mathematically impossible without FG stamina refills anyway, and I value FGs higher than anything in the event gacha.

I'm the guest earlier ranting. The reason I was able to get this far is because of leveling. I think I leveled 6 times this event? That's 18 gathers + 6* ~280 extra stam used on the event. I had to do a few full clears as well.

nikonana
02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Meh, not worthy at all. There's no event equipment reward so I won't bother wasting single FG for stamina recovery. Barely reached page 9 with 21 rolls left. Not gonna waste any stamina.

sniddy
02-06-2017, 11:49 PM
many and amp hunting but real poor rng luck ont he event gathering leaves me on reset 9/11 and only just scrapping the surface of it, 8/11 made me work

EDIT: And the cost were silly this was NOT a fun event

smr
02-07-2017, 12:06 AM
it was a fun event, the last pages with life crystals and ampies were there obviously for players willing to refill their stamina.

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 02:02 AM
I'm the guest earlier ranting. The reason I was able to get this far is because of leveling. I think I leveled 6 times this event? That's 18 gathers + 6* ~280 extra stam used on the event. I had to do a few full clears as well.

I leveled few times too was below 90 when event started and close to 96 now. Barely started doing 10/11 reset, and on all previous ones did on average 40 spins. I stay with what I said - that its impossible to fully clear this event without refilling stamina. Heck lets do math once again:

Assuming you do 12 gathers per day, each 15 stamina on average, and fully use passively generated stamina you have 660 stamina per day. Lets say you have around 300 stamina cap and level up each second day. That is around 350 additional stamina each second day.

Event lasted less than 14 days, but lets say it lasted full 14 so that you have 7 days per each phase. On fist phase you could average around 60 trophies/stamina. On second phase that goes up to 90. So first phase will be worth 7*660+3*350 = 5670 stamina, and thus 340k trophies, while phase two will be worth 7*660+4*350 = 6020 stamina, and thus 542k trophies.

That is total 882k trophies from passive, gathers, level ups.

You need 630k to fully clear first 8 boxes (so starting box and 7 resets). You need 735k to fully clear phase two added 4 resets.

Total 1365k. So as I said - impossible to fully clear without FG refills.

Even if you spin 40 times average per box - those numbers go down to 504k + 588k = 1092k total which is still not doable.

You would need to be lucky and get everything you need on 32-33 spins per box/reset to do it with the 880k total trophies calculated above, which in itself is actually quite optimistic.

Myrdin
02-07-2017, 04:30 AM
I did the extra R8 just to get the ampies. Those crystals - meh you can get that amount easely by running ?-4/8 of any event, so I didnt reset R8 once I got them, instead try to get all the gooddies - well got bunch of crap, with most of the good stuff left there at the end - no currency to gacha it out, but still got at least "something" out of there. Regardless, its finally over today.

Drip
02-07-2017, 05:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aVvvDRo.png

Ofcourse, I could've totally trolled you guys, and photoshopped "1x Rainbow Dress Bloom" in place of the 5 LC, but nahhh. ;)

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Not really trolling. I was on 10/11 and only reason why I didn't reset to get to 11/11 was that I didn't get a single ampy yet out of it. Was actually doing more runs to clear it a bit, forgot to read black bar infos below game and welp lost like 3 spins or more worth of trophies, cause suggested by 5+h timer or maps didn't saw that maintenance will start in just an hour.

Actually I think its like 3rd or 4th time maintenance starts few hours before timers on maps, so I should already know this hehe, yet somehow when you are doing stuff in multiple games at the same time, you miss those things.

EDIT:

I just hope that new event will be easy, I barely touched reissue yet, so I will need to somehow fit farming it and new event at the same time, so I wish for some easy on stamina event.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 06:18 AM
haha, just like my luck. On my first pull on 11/11, I got the 5 LCs. If only it was equip.... :(

Ended up doing 3 pulls on 11/11 I think. Didn't get my purple dragon :(

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Well next event seems to be one of the trade center events. Question is if its maps drop farming, or boss killing.

I just hope that if its raid bosses event, all retards that 1-shot-kill bosses with high total power squads on "skip" will be dead or not playing, cause with them doing that its hard to even poke in with a single level 1 2* girl party, as you spot a raid boss, click it, choose 1 point attack and get error that boss is no longer there...

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 11:20 AM
shit, thought the event had a few more hours - I read it wrong again

oh well, I was like 12 pulls away from getting 5 LC on the 8th Gacha last night. Ran out of Stamina 6 hours ago

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 11:28 AM
shit, thought the event had a few more hours - I read it wrong again

oh well, I was like 12 pulls away from getting 5 LC on the 8th Gacha last night. Ran out of Stamina 6 hours ago

The remaining time on event maps has never been accurate.

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 11:36 AM
The remaining time on event maps has never been accurate.

I already knew dat honestly since it happened often so much

nazrin992
02-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Punctuality on event timer. Ha! That will only happen when Nutaku translate flawlessly.