PDA

View Full Version : Character Quest poll

Eab1990
01-26-2017, 06:04 AM
https://www.poll-maker.com/poll964076xe79c4A75-40

"Daisy's running! Laughing! Winning polls!"

Finally getting around to these. Hopefully they do more than one a week. Two at the minimum would be preferable, since four new girls get added every two weeks.

Ashen
01-26-2017, 08:10 AM
This poll will probably break my heart. Anyone here who i can bribe to vote for chocolate cosmos or japanese iris? :/

wolf
01-26-2017, 09:18 AM
looks like Anemone is ahead followed by Daisy so far

Unregistered
01-26-2017, 10:18 AM
surprised daisy and lily rubellum are so high also that ioncidium isn't higher other than that pretty much what i would expect

Dorei0sama
01-26-2017, 11:24 AM
I dont have Anemone, so yeah Daisy is the best choice.

sniddy
01-26-2017, 11:47 AM
Sad my little Cat girls not getting the loving she deserves

Myrdin
01-26-2017, 12:08 PM
No Victoria, no beautifull axe murderes ?

.... so who wants my vote ? I think I can give one to Choco Ashen, she has been good to me and does a lot of work in one of my teams :D

Wutan
01-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Why is there no Option to vote for Dianthus???

AgentFakku
01-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Di Yu 4 me

Did wish her Hentai scene included not only BJ but penetration as well Also, the harem commander's rod was unusually massive in her scene compared to other H scenes @_@

fromelette
01-26-2017, 02:03 PM
Was torn between Cattleya and Mint. I went for Cattleya in the end because I suspected Mint had 0 votes, which was true.

Ashen
01-26-2017, 02:28 PM
No Victoria, no beautifull axe murderes ?

.... so who wants my vote ? I think I can give one to Choco Ashen, she has been good to me and does a lot of work in one of my teams :D

Before i try another 10 minutes to find the right words to express this surreal amount of gratitude i feel right now, I guess it's better to ask this before:
What do you mean with no Victoria? Since she has the same amout of votes as Choco at this Moment (3)

Myrdin
01-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Before i try another 10 minutes to find the right words to express this surreal amount of gratitude i feel right now, I guess it's better to ask this before:
What do you mean with no Victoria? Since she has the same amout of votes as Choco at this Moment (3)

Ah really... she´s there... I thought its Alphabetical order and since I didnt saw her at the end I suspected no Vici for me.
Well then I am sorry friend, but my Vote is set :P
Though Dianthus is also a fine choice, I do love my DMM 5* Waifu, but still Vici is Vici.
Sorri Choco :3 maybe next time ;)

Ashen
01-26-2017, 02:54 PM
Ah really... she´s there... I thought its Alphabetical order and since I didnt saw her at the end I suspected no Vici for me.
Well then I am sorry friend, but my Vote is set :P
Though Dianthus is also a fine choice, I do love my DMM 5* Waifu, but still Vici is Vici.
Sorri Choco :3 maybe next time ;)

Don't worry, i understand. After all can there be a more dispicable person than one who doesn't stand to his waifu? :P
Though lucky for you that I had an angel and a devil on my shoulders dicussing whether I should ask you or not. Since the angel was Choco the discussion was over in an instant... But seriously.... what is wrong with me?! Isn't it normaly so that the devil has boobs?!

Zenithale
01-26-2017, 05:35 PM
Was torn between Cattleya and Mint. I went for Cattleya in the end because I suspected Mint had 0 votes, which was true.
I did exactly the same ^^.

Drip
01-26-2017, 06:38 PM
Voted Anemone and was pretty surprised how many votes she got!

MachThreeSlug
01-26-2017, 07:24 PM
I'm actually quite surprised with how many votes Anemone is getting seeing that when I voted for her she only had 4 votes, including mine.

darkmoon87
01-26-2017, 08:47 PM
To the 2 other players who voted Mirabilis... Thank you. We tried.

fate
01-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Seriously, shouldn't there be like 10 winners? We got so little character quest compare to DMM ver

fghk0
01-26-2017, 11:15 PM
Voted to Lycoris, perhaps the opening of the dedicated equipment bar.

In more than two months will be a full year ... really look forward to the arrival of the next stage.

3452 3453 3454 3455 3456

Discoceris
01-27-2017, 01:46 AM
Why is there no Option to vote for Dianthus???

Yeah, there's no Dianthus. I did a search on the page and found nothing (CTRL+F) ... who put this together? The original developers named her ナデシコ (Nadeshiko), with their English name given as Pink. I searched in different ways and pulled up nothing.

And if this poll was put together by Eab1990, the irony is this video uploaded by him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2J7IkV_Gz8

Wutan
01-27-2017, 02:58 AM
Yeah, there's no Dianthus. I did a search on the page and found nothing (CTRL+F) ... who put this together? The original developers named her ナデシコ (Nadeshiko), with their English name given as Pink. I searched in different ways and pulled up nothing.

And if this poll was put together by Eab1990, the irony is this video uploaded by him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2J7IkV_Gz8

Yeah it's a bummer. I hope she is present on the next list.

To be honest: Every Girl should get a Character Quest. DMM already did it.

Ashen
01-27-2017, 04:08 AM
Was it said somewhere that the list only applies to one character quest? My initial thought was that it will be used as a ranking and thus the quests will be added going from top to botton

Wutan
01-27-2017, 04:19 AM
Was it said somewhere that the list only applies to one character quest? My initial thought was that it will be used as a ranking and thus the quests will be added going from top to botton

I don't know. My thought was that the Top 3 votes will get a Character Quest and the rest will get their next chance with another poll.

i can't see any infos how they will handle this pool.

My favourite Girl on Nutaku (Dianthus/Pink/Nadeshiko) isn't even on the list so i voted for Alpinia cause her Bloomed Form looks awesome :o

Volarmis
01-27-2017, 05:00 AM
Honestly, I hope the ones chosen to get their character quests will be at least one of each rank - so one for a 2* knight, one for 3* and so on.
It'd be a bit unfair if only 5* or 6* who people may not have would get theirs, when a lot of people (including me) have favourites in the lower ranks who could also use some character development.

Eab1990
02-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Nah, it's not my poll. I don't think it's even a dev/mod poll, just a fan poll that Nameless asked one of the users to create, and they'd go from there.

Granted, there *was* a mod poll before, but it was taken down quickly after someone was clearly skewing the votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Daisy still in the lead, gogo.

- - - Updated - - -

Poll is closing today. Daisy better win. :x

Also, if anyone has Lycoris, her story quest was just added.

Ashen
02-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Also, if anyone has Lycoris, her story quest was just added.

I should really be happy that they are finally adding something new but I'm just too mad that it's lycoris >:O

Dorei0sama
02-02-2017, 08:28 AM
I am sure they are jinxing people who voted for daisy and anemone. I am disappointed, i thought this is official poll.

Ashen
02-02-2017, 08:36 AM
I am sure they are jinxing people who voted for daisy and anemone. I am disappointed, i thought this is official poll.

Well to be fair, the poll hasn't ended yet. So it's a possibility that they already decided to do lycoris before the poll and will do the next one according to the poll

Eab1990
02-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Yeah, some characters were already ready to go, apparently. Dogwood is supposedly next, regardless of the poll.

Rupturez
02-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Poll is obviously rigged.

http://tinyimg.io/i/chypDoD.png

At the start it looks normal, a lot of people anwsering and popular characters like Anemone getting most votes. Then interest in poll goes down until Daisy mysteriously gets 22 votes on 2/2. I'm not sure what they are going to do with the results.

kringley
02-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Pleased to see Lycoris, as I have her I'll be doing the first two quests as soon as I have stamina to spare. The third one I won't do until/unless she has more equipment slots (same with Toad Lily).
I voted for Lilac in the poll btw because she's arguable the most useful 4* and should be one most players have who've been playing for a while. I like Anemone (and for that matter Japanese Iris and Chocolate Cosmos) but couldn't really bring myself to vote for a character I don't have.
Daisy...ugh. I don't like her character at all. I would not personally pay for her (if she turned up in a pull I'd level her and use her in my squads, but not a unit I'd choose myself).

Ashen
02-02-2017, 09:38 PM
The poll has finished and the results got "un-rigged".
The results seem at least plausible to me. Had kinda hoped though that BB's popularity was only because someone rigged it :P

wolf
02-02-2017, 11:00 PM
I voted for BB because i have her and i like her AOE special and design (mostly) except for her massive tits i wish they where a bit smaller but hey I'll take what i can get :P

Honestly i would have either went with Ivy (because chuunibyou, but i dont have her) or Mirabilis (because she is cute, and i have her) but i completely forgot about them :/

Eab1990
02-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Daisy demands a recount! *cough*

Well, if her CQ gets done sooner rather than later, I don't mind.

AgentFakku
02-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Poor Di Yu

thought Oncidium would be 1st. Anemone huh - wonder if she's endowed or damn moe

Myrdin
02-05-2017, 05:17 AM
Poor Di Yu

thought Oncidium would be 1st. Anemone huh - wonder if she's endowed or damn moe

I dont understand the mass facsination people have with Anemone. I suppose the masses need an Idol. First it was Oncidium, now it is Anemone. I wonder what started each of these girls popularity. If it was an ingame thing - like a quest, the introduction, H scene ? Or if it was pre-game setting like character creation, artstyle used to make them, voice actress, "personality" shown through the few lines of dialogue and such.

Intriguing really, seeing as the focus of the players shifted from one single girl to another one single girl in a relatively short amount of time, rather then being scattered in between multiple girls at the same time.

Drip
02-05-2017, 07:46 AM
I just wish they split these polls into a seperate poll for each rarity. Make people actually think about their choices instead of only going "OMG! BB!"

sniddy
02-05-2017, 07:55 AM
6* you'll so rarely see 2nd slots that quests are more for the fluff

Ashen
02-05-2017, 08:12 AM
6* you'll so rarely see 2nd slots that quests are more for the fluff

Well I'm more interested in the dialogues than in the equipment

AgentFakku
02-05-2017, 03:09 PM
I don't even remember wut dialogues the gurls have or their events

I just pick em for their looks

kringley
02-05-2017, 04:28 PM
I dont understand the mass facsination people have with Anemone. I suppose the masses need an Idol. First it was Oncidium, now it is Anemone. I wonder what started each of these girls popularity. If it was an ingame thing - like a quest, the introduction, H scene ? Or if it was pre-game setting like character creation, artstyle used to make them, voice actress, "personality" shown through the few lines of dialogue and such.

Intriguing really, seeing as the focus of the players shifted from one single girl to another one single girl in a relatively short amount of time, rather then being scattered in between multiple girls at the same time.

Anemone is on my wishlist because a) there aren't many pierce rainbows, b) I like her deeper voice, and c) her battle skill is both powerful and fun to watch (based on helper squads). I didn't vote for her though.

Well I'm more interested in the dialogues than in the equipment

Same but I still would prefer they bring character quests for more commonly owned girls; adding a quest for a character I don't own brings nothing for me.

AgentFakku
02-05-2017, 05:24 PM
oh fuk, forgot about character quests - dat why I like Violetta Tulip and Sakura

For dialogue, I don't remember anything else besides character quests. Events are not dat memorable :V

Ashen
02-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Same but I still would prefer they bring character quests for more commonly owned girls; adding a quest for a character I don't own brings nothing for me.

True but i hope we can work around this as a community. A lot of the current CQ were uploaded in the love scene thread (mostly by Corintis, praise to him!). So it would be great if others would follow suit and upload theirs as well so that not only a lucky few are able to watch them

IvanLedah21
02-06-2017, 07:53 AM

She's my favorite girl for several reasons.

Gameplay: She's pierce (there's a clear gap in Slice Rainbow count vs. rest), she's got Counter (THINK she's the only rainbow with this), Randomx3 skill is useful to clean up after AOE skills

Character: Design is MUCH more conservative than some girls I won't mention, she's reserved in personality, her voice isn't the high pitched shrieking/squealing/grating-on-ears that a lot of girls have, her H Scene is her overcoming insecurity and trust issues and her overall appearance and personality just clicks with me.

I don't think Anemone counts as particularly endowed or moe, honestly.

Oncidium, I think it honestly was the devs pushing her so hard (in all honesty, I feel like she was over-advertised in comparison to a lot of other girls), she seems to be one of their favorite girls for sure.

maotd
02-06-2017, 10:25 AM
(THINK she's the only rainbow with this)
I'm not totally sure but I think Helenium have one too.

Well, I'm not actually fan of these two but I like them 'cause they're strong. Anemone is overpowered and clearly one of the best 6* due to her skill. Just one of the best skill type imho.
Oncidium is alsoa really good 5* and with speed boost, attack boost and HP drain skill she can be a strong pillar in almost any kind of team.
I don't want to speak for other people but it's why I like them, more than a lot of other girls with a better design or personnality.