PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Gambit 14

stefan
01-26-2017, 04:35 PM
Is there someone who realized that when you click to get a R or SR card in exchange for N or R in that order in section items - Trading Post appears error and when you click on black screen who is also appear the game is automatically been refreshed?
Why that don't work?
I'm sorry for my English

Hakurei
01-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Yes, I've been getting that too.

Unregistered
02-03-2017, 07:06 PM
There's a new rewards in the "Rewards" section too...

Here I am trying to get more event gacha tickets via Crystal accumulation. The cards are from past events too.

Please make the crystal reward known to the Devs/ support team so they can look into it.

stefan
02-05-2017, 07:53 AM
There's a new rewards in the "Rewards" section too...

Here I am trying to get more event gacha tickets via Crystal accumulation. The cards are from past events too.

Please make the crystal reward known to the Devs/ support team so they can look into it.

Yes I just notice this. I don't know what is going on here. But I still getting the old one rewards. Because I now go for a reward for a 45000 crystal but in the list is only for 40000, and 50000.

yamaking
02-07-2017, 06:19 AM
The event just completely stopped working for me, while the standard game works.

Luckily I got the 12 days already.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 09:18 AM
I'm thinking about quitting the game. There are too many errors lately....They already started with the following event (Shards 18) and it is full of bugs.
Once again the trap of gathering the crystals, which is almost impossible if you do not buy items and you do not have the crystals that you reunited of the past event (shards 17). They have neglected the game a lot.

stefan
02-07-2017, 10:30 AM
I'm thinking about quitting the game. There are too many errors lately....They already started with the following event (Shards 18) and it is full of bugs.
Once again the trap of gathering the crystals, which is almost impossible if you do not buy items and you do not have the crystals that you reunited of the past event (shards 17). They have neglected the game a lot.

I think that they want to shut down the game soon. Because of that Is that many bugs here, and of course, they want from us to quit the game how they can only to shut down the game because is no one playing it anymore.
I'm the free player and I not going to quit game but if they shut down the game I'm going to save pictures just in case. :)

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 11:01 AM
I think that they want to shut down the game soon. Because of that Is that many bugs here, and of course, they want from us to quit the game how they can only to shut down the game because is no one playing it anymore.
I'm the free player and I not going to quit game but if they shut down the game I'm going to save pictures just in case. :)

I will do the same :D

stefan
02-07-2017, 12:45 PM
I will do the same :D

I have 446 cards for now and half of them is on max, its going to be a hard work. :D

DrunkMonkGar
02-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Yeah, unless I screwed up the simple math, this crystalis event is completely impossible as a free player unless you have saved a horde of pudding. The last one sucked, but it actually could be done with just natural focus if you started the first day early enough.

stefan
02-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Yeah, unless I screwed up the simple math, this crystalis event is completely impossible as a free player unless you have saved a horde of pudding. The last one sucked, but it actually could be done with just natural focus if you started the first day early enough.

I don't focus to be in the first 500 in this Event, now I'm on the 474 place, tomorrow I be over the 1000, I think. I success this in last and that is good for me, I just focus to get 200 Streak reward and that's all.
Hint is to have 5 SR card maxed and to be all Moe, Babe, or Sexy attributes. And than you hit those in 5 class with weaker attributes, and you always win.

DrunkMonkGar
02-07-2017, 05:27 PM
My point was that because of when they start and end the event it is only possible to get 165 crystalis without dozens of puddings and the card cost's 175. The last one costed about 160, so if you were an insominac like me it was possible to get the card without spending money.

Edit: Nevermind, I did fuck up the math. 180+10 is the maximum free crystalis. I figured for 5 full days of rewards instead of 6.

stefan
02-08-2017, 04:08 AM
My point was that because of when they start and end the event it is only possible to get 165 crystalis without dozens of puddings and the card cost's 175. The last one costed about 160, so if you were an insominac like me it was possible to get the card without spending money.

Edit: Nevermind, I did fuck up the math. 180+10 is the maximum free crystalis. I figured for 5 full days of rewards instead of 6.

Many luck with that. I'm not trying to get that, because I have only max 10 hours per day free, and than is impossible for me to do that. And I love to sleep. :D

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 08:21 AM
I have 446 cards for now and half of them is on max, its going to be a hard work. :D

I have 579 :D but I'll only take the ones I like the most. It is a lot of work. My ID 1551806. Ananda1985.