PDA

View Full Version : It seems that now I say goodbye to nutaku

NicoKudo
01-28-2017, 04:16 PM
So a couple days ago I couldn't log in, I sent a message to the support, but I still cant log in, they haven´t helped much so before I say goodbye to nutaku, because I've lost those thousands of hours of gaming and it's depressing start it over, I want to know if someone knows something about this problem

Tomaa
01-28-2017, 04:45 PM
you need to give more details. it can be just cookie of death.

NicoKudo
01-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Well, it I tried logging in in different browsers, the weird part was that it all start just a few hours after I played FKG a bit, after that it always says "There was an error with your information login failed" when I try to log in

Aidoru
01-28-2017, 06:29 PM
Error with login info...? That sounds like the standard "wrong password" message.

NicoKudo
01-28-2017, 06:59 PM
I thought that too, but like I said, I played few hours before so it's not like I forgot my password, even so, I tried to change my password but I didn´t receive the message, it was then that I contacted the support

Skulkraken
01-29-2017, 06:05 AM
With all the connection problems that have been turning up lately, I could see your problem possibly being the result of a connection fuckup during login leaving behind a cookie with corrupted login info. Maybe clearing the cookies in the first browser you were using might help?

NicoKudo
02-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Sadly my account is gone, they said <br />
&quot;The account was disabled by our fraud department as part of their risk mitigation procedure. Due to an open dispute*that*ended up refunding the disputed...

Draghorn
02-19-2017, 02:27 PM
Ouch, so Paypal forced a charge back...that's weird and dumb of them to do that, without your permission. &gt;_&lt; Thankfully I try to minimize my use of Paypal, only using it when I have no other choise.

random guy
03-09-2018, 03:22 PM
A little while back I got the same problem.
Never used paypall on nutaku, so that's not the cause.
Tried "forgot password" but never got a mail from it.
Tried to ask for support but never got an answer.