PDA

View Full Version : Skill Description Discrepancies?

steele1743
02-06-2017, 08:54 AM
ok so everyone here probably knows this so if this has been discussed can someone point me to the thread?
So after reading a lot about team building and skills I came to realize that the skill description and the actual skill for one Knight in particular is wrong and I was wondering if there are any others I need to be aware of since...you know...skills kinda make a difference when considering setups.

Dahlia's description says it's one enemy but since she's on my short list of decent units (it's because she actually triggers the skill more than usual for some reason despite only being a lvl 3 skill) I use her a lot and she always attacks 2 enemies so the single enemy hit in the description is wrong.

nazrin992
02-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Believe me, we are aware of this defect that NUtaku refuses to fix themselves. They are just as lazy as sloths. Their translations effort mainly went to events and not even that is their best effort.

Based Nutaku Quality.

Unregistered
02-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Believe me, we are aware of this defect that NUtaku refuses to fix themselves. They are just as lazy as sloths. Their translations effort mainly went to events and not even that is their best effort.

Based Nutaku Quality.

best thing to do is whenever you get a new knight compare their in game descriptions with them in the unit section of this website i know cactace bride, epidendrum, pitahaya and lavenders ability descriptions are also wrong among others

Dorei0sama
02-06-2017, 11:05 AM
They did change the description but after some time, like in justicia, change from 3x damage skill to 1.8 damage. Just post the description on here or discord, i think they will look at it later and change. The problem is we also dont have time to do that, unless it's about our waifu.

steele1743
02-06-2017, 11:49 AM
The problem is we also dont have time to do that, unless it's about our waifu.

Pretty sure it's an ignorant question...what's a waifu?

nazrin992
02-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Pretty sure it's an ignorant question...what's a waifu?

Your best girl. The one you most care about.

Huh, so Justicia has changed? You know, it will be really useful if there is update logs to be aware instead of stealths. I know Nutaku "devs" wants to hide their mistakes but this is pathetic. But I guess this is not their work.

Nutaku can't score points with their players.