PDA

View Full Version : [Event 22] The Mountain, The Maple Tree and the Glutton (02.07 ~ 02.21.2017)

Corintis
02-07-2017, 06:10 AM
I'll update later as usual.......back to sleep........Where's Wutan?

http://i.imgur.com/YzD724V.png

Drip
02-07-2017, 06:15 AM
Hurray for bikini armour!

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 06:19 AM
my game is still in maintenance :O!

noheart09
02-07-2017, 06:20 AM
wutan's moment of truth has come: hope you get maple mate.

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 06:22 AM
It is in maintenance for everyone. OP just used event image that you can see under game ;).

Hmm seems like a stamina hungry event once again. If one wants to get everything from exchange shop.

Raine
02-07-2017, 06:23 AM
*Grabs some popcorn and waits for Wutan's gacha roll post* :p

Wutan
02-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Well guys i don't have enough FGs to roll this Gacha (6 FGs).

I decided to roll the Gacha featuring Laurentia a week ago. I have only got Oncidium (Dupe) :(

I didn't want to roll the current Gacha anyway cause the two 5* which accompany Maple are among the worst 5* design wise and in terms of Abilities in my opinion.
I am 100 % sure that i would have got those two 5* instead of Maple.

Luckily i have stored Nutaku Gold for Maple. I will wait for her Special Gacha.

Well i already have got her on my DMM Account so it's not that bad. I can wait a little longer :)

paraphin
02-07-2017, 06:56 AM
still in maintenance....
again 2 gathers wasted -.-

Myrdin
02-07-2017, 07:38 AM
"The Mountain"

I feel like this name is already taken.... and so does this "gentleman" :D

Wutan
02-07-2017, 07:48 AM
"The Mountain"

I feel like this name is already taken.... and so does this "gentleman" :D

Ahh the Fighter who wins his battles with brute force rather than technique ;)

Since i know that you and Corintis have a Fencing Background i share a link with you about "Swordsmanship in Modern Popculture":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjYrTEioNI

Anyway i love Game of Thrones but it's quite interesting to look at fights from a HEMA Point of view.

PS: @all

Sorry for offtopic btw.

LastSensei
02-07-2017, 07:48 AM
It's up by now.

?-1 Default
?-2 Default
?-3 Default
?-4 Default

Aidoru
02-07-2017, 07:55 AM
Ah nice, a raid boss farm event. My favorite kind since I can actually do other stuff and just spam equip/unequip to get the target for event items.

Was a little worried about finishing the Geranium reissue since all my stam went to the gacha rolls for last event but looks like it won't be a issue this event.

Klowns
02-07-2017, 09:24 AM
only had one 50 roll and got it

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 09:36 AM
I dont get it why everyone is so interested in Maple. I dont think she's so hot. Oxydendrum is a lot hotter, actually the hottest event girl in quite a while.

Eab1990
02-07-2017, 09:41 AM
I don't either.

Then again, I'm clearly aiming for Viola next event for reasons that are likely contrary to Maple lovers.

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 09:48 AM
I don't understand aiming for anything in a pure RNG gacha rolls. Will be happy if I get at least 2 new 5* on a 10+1 pull. And probably die of happiness if I get a 6* lol.

maotd
02-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Well. This event si so much better than the previous one. I like the map design, I like the girl, I like how it's easyand I like the fact it happen at the same time that Geranium reissue. 2 good weeks in sight to forget all this bread frutration.

uglyduck
02-07-2017, 10:34 AM
when it's time for a solo and u just

/dead

paraphin
02-07-2017, 10:39 AM
this event is not RNG-ish but its difficult to.
you need 35800 RSP to get all rewards, div by 14 days left you have to get around 2557 RSP a day. div 24h you need 106 RSP an hour.
you get 2 raid points an hour but its impossible to spend all raid points a day so lets say you can make use of 24 raid points a day if you're very active. that makes around 215 RSP per hour, so for every raid point you use you should at least earn ~110 RSP. low bosses drop around 50 or 60 RSP, so you have to wait until you see a big one with lvl 80 or higher to get some RSP...

edit:
lol, i just got 109 RSP for a lvl90 "di eter" raid boss...

Wutan
02-07-2017, 10:41 AM
I dont get it why everyone is so interested in Maple. I dont think she's so hot. Oxydendrum is a lot hotter, actually the hottest event girl in quite a while.

Well for me there are a lot of reasons why Maple is my favourite Girl:

1. She is a Swordfighter fighting in Japanese Armour.
2. She has good Abilities
3. She has a very pleasant voice ( i personally hate Girls with high-pitched voices. My ears are bleeding by listening to some Girls)
4. She has an interesting backstory in my opinion.
5. Her Attack Animation is awesome.
6. She is sexy.

I think most guys who love Mature Women also love Maple. People who prefer Lolis won't appreciate Maple i guess.

Eab1990
02-07-2017, 10:45 AM
I don't understand aiming for anything in a pure RNG gacha rolls. Will be happy if I get at least 2 new 5* on a 10+1 pull. And probably die of happiness if I get a 6* lol.

Well, it worked for me with Christmas Rose/Poinsettia, and Lantana, and... that's about it.

The time I got Daisy was a fluke and my other pulls weren't spotlights.

Rinatey
02-07-2017, 11:18 AM
4 gacha (x1) tryes = Maple
NOT BAD

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 11:25 AM
you need 35800 RSP to get all rewards, div by 14 days left you have to get around 2557 RSP a day. div 24h you need 106 RSP an hour.
you get 2 raid points an hour but its impossible to spend all raid points a day so lets say you can make use of 24 raid points a day if you're very active. that makes around 215 RSP per hour, so for every raid point you use you should at least earn ~110 RSP. low bosses drop around 50 or 60 RSP, so you have to wait until you see a big one with lvl 80 or higher to get some RSP...

edit:

The second half will add a better raid boss.

Also, "event-limited Daily Quests" where?

paraphin
02-07-2017, 11:44 AM
i know that but it still wont be easy^^

nazrin992
02-07-2017, 11:46 AM
The second half will add a better raid boss.

Also, "event-limited Daily Quests" where?

Event Daily Quests? What's that? Earning more event currency?

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 11:52 AM

But we all get Oxydendrum...she's not even possible to pull from the Gacha, so for the discussion about hoping for good pulls, she's a non-factor. As for the desirability, I'm a fan of all this event's girls except for the koala loli. It's a nice break from the typical redhead overload. Hell, Gingko's not even wearing any panties.

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Unlike past raid boss events, this one requires you to summon a raid beast using stuff you grind from maps

Not a bad idea

Edit:

Nvm, Im stupid

Raid bosses appear after you grind maps w/o summoning

Summoning is for something else

nazrin992
02-07-2017, 12:03 PM
I like Gingko the most because she uses fan like Lunaria:)

Sadly I have to skip this gacha because my aim is the next event.

maotd
02-07-2017, 12:06 PM

edit:

Well at least on this event you can choose what you want to buy or not. Also, you forget about the RSP get by finding a RB. Even if you don't fight enough RB, if you still farm the stage and found/summon them you can get RSP.
So yes, it's difficult like any other RB event but did you really need all the stuff from the shop? Like seeds or gifts. (I understand you talk about clearing completly the event obviously and I'm agree with you but it's really easy to get what you want/need compared to the previous one).

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 12:15 PM
(I understand you talk about clearing completly the event obviously and I'm agree with you but it's really easy to get what you want/need compared to the previous one).

Well if you need/want all the stuff, then its hard to get all hehe.

EDIT:

Also if any active player who spawns those bosses for allies only and they stay there for a bit is willing to take me as his friend my ID is 159829145. Purged 10+ days inactive friends and have 6 slots free now.
(My bosses feed is nearly dead, and my luck is that stuff is spawned and dies when I am doing a map lol)

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Gawd, ran out of raid points but I don't have any to do mine or my allies LOL

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Can anyone else summon the Devourer boss in the event info panel? It's grayed out for me, even though I already have 15 of those fruit baskets.

maotd
02-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Do you have a raid boss you find yourself (even if it's not related to this event) still alive? I have the same issue but I have always another RB at the same time.

flink
02-07-2017, 01:01 PM
You can't summon a raid boss if you have already one summoned (at the end of a stage for exemple).

maotd
02-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Well, killing thoses summoned bosses seems to give you additional coins or life crystal. That's a really good thing.

paraphin
02-07-2017, 02:11 PM
@maotd 3570

maybe they can eben drop gems :3

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 03:02 PM
My gems had started adding up so i did a 10+1 pull since I like both Maple and Ginkgo. I got Pitahaya, which is decent I guess, and Candlebark. I dont like her looks at all but I need more hit types so guess Ill level her for now.

Btw Pitahaya's skill cant be correct ingame. It says deal 3x damage to an enemy 8 times. That sounds way to high. Unless I get it wrong and its 3x damage divided over 8 hits which would be more resonable.

Ashen
02-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Ashe's spreadsheet says u can get 8 tastes of fall in E-4. I however only get 4. Is it a mistake on my or his side? Also if it's a mistake on his side, would that make E-4 the worst map to farm them? (Though I guess it would still be better cause of the higher lvl RB spawn)

Eab1990
02-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Damn, I got quite the haul today.

Six single pulls (four Nutaku gold, two FG pulls), got a shiny new Snapdragon from the 300 NG pull on Lim1, then I pulled Gingko on the first FG pull.

Decided to push my luck and try the Developer's Gacha.

Game stalled LOL

After refreshing, turned out I pulled my first Gerbera, who also was my 140th FKG and triggered my quest, so I obviously knew I pulled something new before I even checked the unit list.

And of course, I cashed in my ticket for Cattleya, since I already have Alpinia/Dianthus and I don't care for Kerria.

Overall, a great haul. I would've preferred Eucalyptus, but Gingko is fine too. And I'm not calling her Candlebark, name reminds me of Candlejack, what kind of stup

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Ashe's spreadsheet says u can get 8 tastes of fall in E-4. I however only get 4. Is it a mistake on my or his side? Also if it's a mistake on his side, would that make E-4 the worst map to farm them? (Though I guess it would still be better cause of the higher lvl RB spawn)

Your mistake, I got 8 on my run.

fate
02-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Well guys i don't have enough FGs to roll this Gacha (6 FGs).

I decided to roll the Gacha featuring Laurentia a week ago. I have only got Oncidium (Dupe) :(

I didn't want to roll the current Gacha anyway cause the two 5* which accompany Maple are among the worst 5* design wise and in terms of Abilities in my opinion.
I am 100 % sure that i would have got those two 5* instead of Maple.

Luckily i have stored Nutaku Gold for Maple. I will wait for her Special Gacha.

Well i already have got her on my DMM Account so it's not that bad. I can wait a little longer :)

Hey Wutan :) try to guess what girl I just got : )

AgentFakku
02-07-2017, 03:57 PM
@37 Flower Gems

Didn't look at the abilities yet

Wondering if I should do a 10=1 pull once I get 50 FG

I don't mind furries or girls in animal outfits - seen the Zootopia, Pokemon and Sonic fan art *ahem *ahem

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 07:02 PM

the top 2 squads should be around 700+ speed with your 4th squad around 400 speed otherwise you miss some from the top right locked space

Eversor86
02-07-2017, 07:11 PM
I actually did get all 8 with all teams being between 450 and 550, and it looked like equal speeds wouldn't be that big of a issue.

Unregistered
02-07-2017, 08:09 PM
is the "great devourer" that you have to pay 10 for, the Di Eter? I haven't paid it yet and i don't want to waste my tastes if i don't have to...

kringley
02-07-2017, 08:15 PM
the top 2 squads should be around 700+ speed with your 4th squad around 400 speed otherwise you miss some from the top right locked space

I actually did get all 8 with all teams being between 450 and 550, and it looked like equal speeds wouldn't be that big of a issue.

I also got all 8, 3 medals, default starting position, all squads between 560 and 640.

And yes the Great Devourer is a Di Eter. The one I summoned was lvl 80 but I've seen others.

paraphin
02-07-2017, 09:20 PM
does anyone know where to find those daily missions? i thought they would appear at least today but i can still see only the normal daily missions...

Ashen
02-07-2017, 11:14 PM

Ty, this helped! I tried before putting 700+ at the top but it failed guess cause my 4th squad was still too fast.
And about squads with the same speed, I guess it's a delicate balance. I ran usually teams with a speed between 568 and 605 and obviously failed with that.

IvanLedah21
02-08-2017, 07:28 AM
My standard setup has 4 teams ranging from 650 to 730, and usually the helper is in that range as well. Keep alternate setups with slow teams and a super-speed setup (though I'm missing some of the new girls that would make it SUPER SONIC BURST speed lol)

maotd
02-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Someone know how much exp each stages give?

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Someone know how much exp each stages give?

can't remember exactly but should be around 110, 170, 260 and 360 respectively

AgentFakku
02-08-2017, 01:36 PM
about to lvl up soon, 327

have to stop grinding event maps since they give a shit ton of exp - don't quite remember the exact #

IvanLedah21
02-08-2017, 02:13 PM
about to lvl up soon, 327

have to stop grinding event maps since they give a shit ton of exp - don't quite remember the exact #

...Huh? 360 XP is standard for 80 stamina event maps (comparison: 80 stamina SG and daily maps give 160)

Compared to 544 for 44 stamina on 14-5... not sure what you're talking about.

AgentFakku
02-08-2017, 05:01 PM
like wut I said, too much exp

If I did 80 stam event, I lvl up rite now

Just gotta wait for tonite when daily quests renew and hunt raid bosses after using up dem summon items today

Drip
02-08-2017, 05:10 PM
I think it'd be beneficial if we figured out a system for the spawned raidbosses before phase 2 starts. The Spawned raidbosses give way more currency, with occasionally something else, and it'd be a big shame if everybody wastes their Taste of Fall while there's 20 other summoned RBs available. Our main limitation is the amount of raidpoints we have available (unless you think trading an FG for 3 raidpoints is a good deal. I don't.)

So, I'd suggest:
1) If the summoner can't kill the RB with a single weak attack of his main squad (very probable!), then he uses his main squad to hit it with a weak attack. Everybody else just pokes, but doesn't kill, unless the RB has less than an hour (maybe an hour and a half when many people are active?) left. Once it has less than an hour left, just hit as hard as you can instead of poking!
2) Share summoned bosses only with allies, unless you worry about it getting finished in time (you have to go offline, few friends online, etc)
3) Don't summon a raidboss when you can already see 2 or more summoned bosses from your allies. Save your Taste of Fall thingies for the next day or something. (reason: you might see only 2 summoned bosses, but your allies might see 4 or 5 of them, reducing the probability they'll hit yours!) Ofcourse, you may finish one and then summon a new one.

And on top of that, just a general hint: don't summon on the first day of phase 2. You'll probably be able to get a dozen public shared raidbosses that day, since far from all players read these forums. Just ignore the green ones, go for the red ones, then the yellow ones.

AgentFakku
02-08-2017, 05:40 PM
shit, too late for me. Been attacking raid bosses of any color

I usually switch support w/ allies or anyone - do have bosses dat escape

Used up my falls today b/c I coldn't grind maps - better save some tonite

ChibaInu
02-08-2017, 10:40 PM
I think it'd be beneficial if we figured out a system for the spawned raidbosses before phase 2 starts. The Spawned raidbosses give way more currency, with occasionally something else, and it'd be a big shame if everybody wastes their Taste of Fall while there's 20 other summoned RBs available. Our main limitation is the amount of raidpoints we have available (unless you think trading an FG for 3 raidpoints is a good deal. I don't.)

So, I'd suggest:
1) If the summoner can't kill the RB with a single weak attack of his main squad (very probable!), then he uses his main squad to hit it with a weak attack. Everybody else just pokes, but doesn't kill, unless the RB has less than an hour (maybe an hour and a half when many people are active?) left. Once it has less than an hour left, just hit as hard as you can instead of poking!
2) Share summoned bosses only with allies, unless you worry about it getting finished in time (you have to go offline, few friends online, etc)
3) Don't summon a raidboss when you can already see 2 or more summoned bosses from your allies. Save your Taste of Fall thingies for the next day or something. (reason: you might see only 2 summoned bosses, but your allies might see 4 or 5 of them, reducing the probability they'll hit yours!) Ofcourse, you may finish one and then summon a new one.

And on top of that, just a general hint: don't summon on the first day of phase 2. You'll probably be able to get a dozen public shared raidbosses that day, since far from all players read these forums. Just ignore the green ones, go for the red ones, then the yellow ones.

I feel like there are more RBs than RPs. I just hit everything with main squad w 1 RP. sometimes my own RB sits around for more than 1h so I can't run more event campaigns (or i waste a RB summon). i won't use my Tastes until i have spare RPs and I haven't had the chance to spend any yet.

Aidoru
02-08-2017, 11:00 PM
I feel like there are more RBs than RPs. I just hit everything with main squad w 1 RP. sometimes my own RB sits around for more than 1h so I can't run more event campaigns (or i waste a RB summon). i won't use my Tastes until i have spare RPs and I haven't had the chance to spend any yet.

I honestly wouldn't bother poking, I did for a couple friends during day 1 and it took over an hour before each died, one likely spent extra RP just to attack again to kill it. It's not like they're super rare or anything. You can easily just refresh the raid spawns to find another raid boss anyways.

I'm just gonna save tastes for phase 2 in hopes the next phase raid boss has better bonus item drops.

Unregistered
02-08-2017, 11:08 PM
I don't know about you guys but for almost any kind of raid boss, if the timer is longer than 1 hour, I use 1 level 1 2-star knight. It does like 200 damage. That way, more people can get in and share the rewards. Maybe I'm wrong, but my impression is that most participants get the same amount of reward, with the discoverer getting a separate bonus. The problem is if everyone does tiny attacks, the boss will never be defeated. But I've always done it this way and always get the reward.

Eversor86
02-08-2017, 11:55 PM
I do the same and didn't have any issues. Could probably use full force cause it will be at most 300k if I get lucky with my squads and weak attack.

For now I barely spawn anything of my own, just poke others bosses. There is enough of them with refreshing by upgrading with a single manyu or giving single gift, or reloading whole game (if I am out of the previous 2 things).

Will be less "stingy" when I will be done with reissue I am trying to do in background, cause I didn't even start it cause of previous main event stamina hungriness (already done half of it).

AgentFakku
02-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Luv the drum music

best drops so far - done 4 today until tonite

Unregistered
02-09-2017, 03:01 PM
So one of the presents I got for a Di Eter participation was "Sacred Gem of Sunshine x106". Looks like a shimmering blue/red teardrop. Given the count, I assume it's some kind of currency, but... I can't seem to find it anywhere in the game after accepting the present, nor any mention of it on Google. Any idea what the heck it is? Or am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Rupturez
02-09-2017, 03:28 PM
So one of the presents I got for a Di Eter participation was "Sacred Gem of Sunshine x106". Looks like a shimmering blue/red teardrop. Given the count, I assume it's some kind of currency, but... I can't seem to find it anywhere in the game after accepting the present, nor any mention of it on Google. Any idea what the heck it is? Or am I missing something blindingly obvious?

It's the event currency of event 42.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/The_Shrine_Maidens_of_The_Color_Changing_World%27s _Flower

Why it drops from these bosses? No one knows. I guess you're ahead of us in a future event now.

Unregistered
02-10-2017, 11:33 PM
I just saw a level 1 boss named "Seed Bearer" in my boss list, and it looks like a pale blue mantis holding an armful of normal gacha equipment seeds. But I didn't have anymore raid points to spend. Anyone know what it does or where it came from?

Also, I think some of my allies are setting these level 90 bosses to "friends only," so they end up escaping. I hope they stop doing that (-_-) or maybe i should start using my full squads instead of doing 200 damage.

Raine
02-11-2017, 12:03 AM
I just saw a level 1 boss named "Seed Bearer" in my boss list, and it looks like a pale blue mantis holding an armful of normal gacha equipment seeds. But I didn't have anymore raid points to spend. Anyone know what it does or where it came from?

Also, I think some of my allies are setting these level 90 bosses to "friends only," so they end up escaping. I hope they stop doing that (-_-) or maybe i should start using my full squads instead of doing 200 damage.

A Seed Bearer is a very rare raid boss that may pop up after clearing a story map, even a lower difficulty map.

Because it's the most fragile raid boss around (HP ranges from 30-90, depending on the map where you found it), here's a rule of thumb: if you found it, you are free to do anything with it; otherwise, just poke it with a single unleveled 2* girl using 1 raid point to deal 1 damage, so it won't die right away (it lasts 24 hours) and others can get a hit or two. The one with 90 HP will give 200 mid-grade equipment seeds for those who hit it (plus another 100 for the finder), almost as many as that from a Lv.70 scorpion.

More on this thread: http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1441-raid-bosses.html

paraphin
02-11-2017, 07:50 AM
what the heck, they said the truth! you realy can get simething nice like fraks as rewards!
nice, very nice :3

Eversor86
02-11-2017, 08:40 AM
I didn't get ampy yet, but saw few life crystals and lots of coins/seeds/3* girls.

Overall this event is damn nice. People spawn enough yellow bosses, that if you refresh your boss list (reload game, upgrade girl, give girl a gift) you can basically use only raid points to farm the event. So you have practically all stamina to do other things - I for example did reissue event from practically a scratch (had like less than 200 items from just 3 medaling the maps of phase one).

With yellow bosses giving you 99 or 109 (80 or 90 level) you can basically clear the whole event just on them, and there will be red ones in phase two that give a lot more.

Heck the spawn your boss thing is actually helpful too. Lets say you want to do reissue, but don't want to spawn non-event raid boss which you would need to maybe spend a raid point to attack, or call support not hitting it flooding boss encounters with useless bosses (half of them escape cause people prioritize event ones). All you need to do is just get 10 things from event maps (so thats 100 stamina) then you wait till you nearly cap your stamina pool, then you spawn the boss and not do anything with him till you burn your stamina on reissue maps (80 stamina phase two is best in terms of drops/stamina btw ;)). When you done with the burn you just proceed to attack/share/whatever the boss. This way non-event useless bosses wont spawn.

As I am done with the reissue now, I will probably spawn the yellow boss and burn stamina on doing 40 stamina event map - as its best for me exp/stamina, life crystals wise. Will end up with surplus of boss spawning thingies to spawn more red ones on phase two, while still farming nice amounts by poking others yellow bosses.

Also instead of poking with 200 damage 2* non-leveled single girl, I poke using a single squad of best girls that does between 150k to 200k dmg on 80/90 level bosses depending on luck. Seems a better idea cause I don't see bosses be alive enough to let enough people poke them for using so low dmg. Actually what I see is that there is enough bosses (including non yellow ones) that some event bosses run away... So yeah 150k-200k it is for me.

Drip
02-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Getting a bit tired of the seeds, LOW grade equipment seeds and 3* girls. If it wasn't for the event currency, I'd farm regular RBs instead for the actually useful mid-grade equipment seeds.

Zerana
02-11-2017, 06:05 PM
I hope the stage 2 raid boss will have some better loot, or at least a better chance at better loot.

sniddy
02-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Needed an event like this for a while, a chance to farm a few manys and amps - a breather

Last event was terrible, I was worried about getting the last +skill or equip reward farming with 2x a day login 6/7 gathers and didn't even clear 8/11

...today I have the girl complete, so gathering resources for the re-up already

Doing a nice mixture of 12-3 for amps/garden, the daily (especially today have eveolved red 6* and a blue 5*'s actively levelling) and the quest for LC and amps and to add a few event bosses to the mix (only fair not to just rely on others)

AgentFakku
02-12-2017, 01:50 PM
da event is pretty laidback

for me in terms of event: Raid Boss > Medal > Gacha > Grinding 4,000

maotd
02-12-2017, 02:04 PM
For me it's more like Raid Boss > Grindind for shop > Grindind 4000 > Gacha (unless event like New Year's with tons of stuff for the gacha and things to summon more stuff for the gacha).
Medals are specials since they depend on the player level. And I'm not sure there will be others...

Drip
02-12-2017, 03:29 PM
da event is pretty laidback

for me in terms of event: Raid Boss > Medal > Gacha > Grinding 4,000
Do note that a fully unlocked Oxydendrum cost only 5,800 Potatoes, and for that amount you can just get 5 ampies and 1 (and half) manyu.

The amount of Potatoes the red RB will drop will be a lot higher, but to clear out all manyus and all ampies, you'll need a total of 25,000 Potatoes. And that's leaving out the presents.

Eversor86
02-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Fully uplocked girl 5k8.
All ampies 15k.
All manyus 10k.
All gifts 5k.
Total 35k8.
Yellow 80/90 level boss gives 99/109 for participants, 33/36 for spawner.
Red 80/90 level boss gives 175/192 for participants, 117/128 for spawner.
You need minimum 9 boss fights to get daily quests done.
You can easily do 18 fights per day.
At least one out of 3 yellows/reds you will fight will be 90 level one.
Assuming you don't go pure exploit others, some of the bosses will be spawned by you.
But lets assume you are kinda lacking in patience and some kills will be on non yellow/red ones or lower levels.
Thus the average for ease of math for yellow will be 100, and for red 180.

Worst case scenario then is 7*9*(100+180) = 17k64. Nearly half of what you need, and its a scenario where you do only 9 bosses a day.

Typical scenario would be probably closer to double than thus 35k28, so on verge of clearing shop completely.

I personally have cleared the shop for phase one (so 5k8 Potatoes already used), and have already over 14k Potatoes waiting for phase two. If things will continue going as they are now, I should be able to buy all things before next reissue starts, thus leaving me with easy way to clear it fully before next event starts. Heck I should have a bit of time to maybe farm some additional manyus or dragons.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 03:52 AM
LOL should get into habit of reading notices or check dat Discord thread for maintenance

oh well, I get to touch Nazuna's boobies again :V

Drip
02-14-2017, 05:11 AM
That new red boss has "only" about 2 million HP at lvl 80, but it hits extremely hard, so use your main squads!

Eversor86
02-14-2017, 05:41 AM
That new red boss has "only" about 2 million HP at lvl 80, but it hits extremely hard, so use your main squads!

90 level has 3 millions.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 05:49 AM
lvl up today - LOL almost wasted my gathers and raid points but used them up b4 I lvl

clear phase 2

Eversor86
02-14-2017, 06:08 AM
Yeah 3 medaled most of maps on first run, fucked up the Intermediate 30 stamina one, took to fast helper and he reached end before one of squads touched one of pests lol.

But only 4 squads of ampies left in shop - so less than 12k potatoes to farm.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 06:15 AM
might actually clear up shop dis time LOL

though, the last time I bought all of the shop items - they freaking reset the shop LMAO

did try to buy manyus again

Eversor86
02-14-2017, 06:40 AM
might actually clear up shop dis time LOL

though, the last time I bought all of the shop items - they freaking reset the shop LMAO

did try to buy manyus again

Well at least this event gives you the shop currency via bosses, so you can just continue to kill them, just not run event maps and spawn them yourself. And thus use stamina for next reissue, or other maps farming.

I wish that instead of this paid gacha stuff I will never use, they gave us free players some different bonuses for events like my birthday aka valentines, like a premium gacha with higher drop chances for 5*/6* or something. Thou in the end with my luck I would get less 5* on such pull that normally lol.

Ashen
02-14-2017, 08:39 AM
I made myself believe so hard that I'm going to yolo-pull Maple (yes I'm aware of the odds)... but this pull.. it's not just that she isn't maple, it's rather that she is the opposite of Maple >:O

Worst is I'm kinda divided about her. On the one side, I instinctly don't wanna lvl her and there is already a reserved place for characters like her, on the bench next to my lantana. On the other side though, I do run a solarblast squad which has among others Night Phlox and Violet, so she would fit quite nicely there. Meh

Maple..just where are you...

Trey
02-14-2017, 10:53 AM

Seems like alot of red 90 lvl will escape, too many hp and hit too hard. I deal only around 400k dmg on them, while dealing ~1kk on 90 lvl yellow ones

maotd
02-14-2017, 11:08 AM
People need to realize that hitting them with ~200 damage is not enough. Personnaly I remade my RB team and add a lot of RB damage girl and I can do ~200k damage. With only 1 team.
Just avoid to share them with allies only.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 02:16 PM
I feel like these red bosses are an attempt to spend Flower Gems. What are the rewards like? I haven't defeated one yet.

sniddy
02-14-2017, 02:19 PM
I've had a bloom dragon - rare one - mostly 3 stars - equip seeds

Nothing worth anything - mostly it's for the yams

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 04:17 PM
The amount of Yams seems to be maybe 2x normal, but the amount of raid points needed is much more. So I don't feel like it's an efficient use of points, unless you get a rare reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the time, you should still only need to spend one raid point per red boss, if they're flagged for everyone to be able to punch it instead of just friends.

Eversor86
02-14-2017, 04:55 PM
Damn. I thought the event will be a nice breeze. They will add red bosses with close to double drops. And boom.
Bosses have twice the hp, people hit them with 200 dmg 2* 1 level single girls and wonder why bosses escape.
Cant even get yellows to be killed cause most people still prioritize red ones.
Scared to spawn red ones, cause 1 of the two have run away with over half hp (and I did share globally) and the other marginally died with few people actually hitting second time.
Spawned yellow one thinking it will be better, but it sits there with over half hp left and 30 minutes left (also shared globally).
I just wish I will manage to farm last 9k to get last ampies out, and that they wont renew phase two items.

MachThreeSlug
02-14-2017, 06:02 PM
And this is where the debuff team really shines. 2 million damage on 1 raid point.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 06:08 PM
I'll spawn some red ones but not too much. Just used most of my raid points on other people's red ones.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 08:46 PM
Even though the red ones are hard to kill, I have received some extra nice rewards: Red Dragon lvl 100, Life Crystal, and 2 Mayuu lvl 20. I can't complain about the results...hopefully my luck remains the same for the rest of events.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 09:17 PM
it's manyu wed - probably won't be able to spawn green and yellow ones

Eversor86
02-14-2017, 09:25 PM
it's manyu wed - probably won't be able to spawn green and yellow ones

I think you cant spawn green manyus like ever. Well at least till you spawn yellow and blue and cross-eye them to see them as one XD

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 10:32 PM
"An error occurred, application error" :( i need my manyus!

MachThreeSlug
02-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Refresh the page after you get the error. It's what worked for me.

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 10:41 PM
"An error occurred, application error" :( i need my manyus!

Sites was having issues, probably because of Kamihime maintenance. You should be able to log onto the other games at least. including FKG.

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 01:05 AM
Is wiki for FKG dead? Its already phase two and on event page there is still previous event.

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 09:35 PM
I'd help but the coding is a bit hard to get used to compared to Wikia

Couldn't find a FAQ or Guide on creating stuff + have no idea how folks get images from the game other than screenshots

I wiki edit at Aigis Wikia

- - - Updated - - -

some lucky bastard got a loli, Helen

oh boi, the loli got killed LOL

Eversor86
02-16-2017, 04:37 AM
Till I get a 6* myself, everyone who has one is my mortal enemy and I will silently wish his computer explodes lol ;P

Drip
02-16-2017, 06:43 AM
Darn, looks like maintenance won't be over before I have to go to work. One more gather gone to waste :(

paraphin
02-16-2017, 07:21 AM
Darn, looks like maintenance won't be over before I have to go to work. One more gather gone to waste :(

yepp, already more than 2 hours... :/

skasio
02-16-2017, 07:38 AM
Look at the bright side. Yay for prolonged maintenace compensation?

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 01:59 PM
there was maintenance - must have happened when I was @work

lots of raid bosses (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/157327038320)

finally, a Hypericum reissued event

I can finally max my Hypericum loli

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 09:11 AM
I wonder if they will do a surprise thingy like they did once on similar event where there was exchange shop utilized, and re-add phase two items.

I have shop bought out right now, and I still attack mostly only red bosses which started to escape it seems, probably cause some people finished shop as me and stopped attacking them. I do this for the sake if they did re-add stuff, but probably exactly because I do this, they wont haha.

Ashen
02-18-2017, 09:33 AM
I wonder if they will do a surprise thingy like they did once on similar event where there was exchange shop utilized, and re-add phase two items.

I have shop bought out right now, and I still attack mostly only red bosses which started to escape it seems, probably cause some people finished shop as me and stopped attacking them. I do this for the sake if they did re-add stuff, but probably exactly because I do this, they wont haha.

If I remember correctly, they only refilled the shop because they weren't able to launch the next event on schedule and thus had to prolong the current event. And as retribution, they refilled the shop.

But although it's not the norm, it's not bad to prepare for it as long as it doesn't take much time. After all, the only thing that's consistent about nutaku is the certainty that something will go awry once every 2-3 maintenances^^

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 10:47 AM
I am at 10k potatoes. So if they re-add things, I could get 2 sets of ampies, or all manyus, or gifts and a bit of manyus/ampies. Depends what I will deem most useful, have lots of red girls that need red manyus to level, so probably red manyus and gifts to get some FG from 100% affection.

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 12:12 PM
I have 2 more gifts (5x) left in the shop

I'll bang event bosses since I got to do the daily missions :V

Wish they put Bloom Dragons - too lazy + RNG to grind

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 12:22 PM
Don't even get me started on bloom dragons. Spent 640 stamina 8 runs to get a purple 100 level one. 7 runs were all exactly 4 20 level ones and single 5 level ones. On last 8th run I finally got 2 100 level ones. So much wasted stamina to have dragons to evolve a single girl. My RNG luck makes me cry.

I could understand such bad luck if there was a real money shop with those dragons, but as far as I know only way to get them via money is FG->stamina->farming dragons.

kringley
02-18-2017, 01:14 PM
Dragons are enormously frustrating because there's no substitution. With manyus, you can use more lvl 20s to get to the same place you'd get with a level 100. Sure it'll cost you more money but that's the tradeoff. With dragons, I just grit my teeth and sell off the excess lvl 5s and 20s (sure I could evolve 2*/3*/4*, but that'd take manyus I don't have to get them to the max level as it is).

Drip
02-18-2017, 01:49 PM
Dragons are enormously frustrating because there's no substitution. With manyus, you can use more lvl 20s to get to the same place you'd get with a level 100. Sure it'll cost you more money but that's the tradeoff. With dragons, I just grit my teeth and sell off the excess lvl 5s and 20s (sure I could evolve 2*/3*/4*, but that'd take manyus I don't have to get them to the max level as it is).
I made a habit of topping up my dragons to have at least 5 of them, whether I have a girl close to evolve or not. It's a lot less frustrating, to not get a dragon when you don't need one right away, than when you do need one right away.
Now I just have to level some magic girls, since 12 purple dragons is a bit much, even for me. :rolleyes:

kringley
02-18-2017, 02:59 PM
I made a habit of topping up my dragons to have at least 5 of them, whether I have a girl close to evolve or not. It's a lot less frustrating, to not get a dragon when you don't need one right away, than when you do need one right away.
Now I just have to level some magic girls, since 12 purple dragons is a bit much, even for me. :rolleyes:

I've taken to more or less doing that. The next girls I want to evolve aren't any higher than level 40, but I'm running each of the relevant dragon maps 1-3x per week as it fits in. It's still annoying to get 5 rare chests and see 5 lvl 20 dragons.

Back to the event: I just hit my goal of 20k sweet potatoes after the event girl and all her gear - enough for all the manyus and all the attack and defense ampys. Chests during the event gave me a surplus of HP ampys already so I'll only buy those if I have a lot leftover from the next few days (and maybe some cake because the last two rainbows I got are both fond of cake). I'll pitch in for ally spawned event bosses still; I probably won't spawn any of my own (there were 11 on my list just a few minutes ago) unless there's a shortage of other people's bosses.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 03:32 PM
There's no such thing as a surplus of ampies.

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 03:45 PM
I feel dumb - guess I store dragons in advance, just get 1 Max lv 100 per week

Drip
02-18-2017, 06:07 PM
There's no such thing as a surplus of ampies.
Wellll... I do tend to maintain a stack of those as well. :p

maotd
02-20-2017, 11:02 AM
That a good way to finish this event.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 01:41 PM
nice

most I got was 2 LC but never 2 LC + ampy especially 2 of each