PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate

aefestus91
02-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Can someone please tell me what is the drop rate of the girls? I'm trying to obtain the Valentine's Abrael but Edwarda doesn't want to give me her!

JMich
02-10-2017, 02:27 AM
Can someone please tell me what is the drop rate of the girls?
Low enough to be unable to get them in a couple of battles, high enough to not despair.
Seriously though, no one but the developers know the exact number, and they are not telling.

aefestus91
02-10-2017, 04:05 AM
Thank you... Do you think the developers will give more free coins to the users? I really want to try this 900 coins pachinko in the future...

AgentFakku
02-10-2017, 04:06 AM
Just gotta keep on grinding man

Pretty much Harem Heroes = Harem Grinders

Dragonivon
02-11-2017, 11:06 PM
I'm a pretty regular player, probably try my luck 30-40 times in a day. No luck from Christmas and no luck in this event so far. I DID get one of the regular girls though, so I guess that's good, but seems the drop rate for the special girls is way WAY too low to me.

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 01:02 AM
I play very often I just did the math and I can battle her 76 times a day and I do try my best to do all of the battles but I've only got crap so far

Drip
02-12-2017, 06:24 AM
I'm a pretty regular player, probably try my luck 30-40 times in a day. No luck from Christmas and no luck in this event so far. I DID get one of the regular girls though, so I guess that's good, but seems the drop rate for the special girls is way WAY too low to me.

I can only agree with that. For regular girls, a 0.1% chance to drop is more than enough. But for event girls, it should be much higher. At least 1%, possibly even as high as 5% if you ask me..

Doctorwhoa
02-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Now even the quest item drop rates seemed to have lowered. I've done at least 20 battles with Donatien in the newest quest, but still no drop. I usually have gotten them within 10 battles before.

unknown67
02-12-2017, 01:01 PM
high enough to not despair.

We're either playing different games, or you have significantly higher luck than I. :P There was a brief moment of luck during the Christmas event when I got three (two events plus the Housemaid), but there hasn't been much since then. I had hoped that the Valentine's event would be similar in terms of my luck, but there's now less than three days left and I'm still waiting on a single drop...

sniddy
02-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Low enough to be near pointless

AgentFakku
02-12-2017, 02:35 PM
it's a drag but da game doesn't have much content other than story and grinding for gurls every freakin' day

JMich
02-13-2017, 01:00 AM
or you have significantly higher luck than I. :P

Considering I do have all the drop girls, I'll go with higher luck. There was a dry spell of a few months between worlds 3 and 4 though that no girl would drop, but I did manage to get all of them at the end.
But I do spend quite a lot of time fighting the bosses, and almost none at the arena.

sniddy
02-13-2017, 04:16 PM
...My lucks been hot today

Ampies galore in FKG

And this

aefestus91
02-13-2017, 04:28 PM
I'm beating the shit out of edwarda everyday, everytime i can but she don't want to give me Abrael...

Rhyler
02-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Yeah i'm max level and can fight 5 times every hour and half and was not able to obtain a single event girl over the entire v-day event as well as being on a girl drop drought since early january, id really like to know that the definitive drop % is

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 01:24 PM
da only non event and story gurl I got was Kelina thru battles

Never use the Pachinko

Doctorwhoa
02-18-2017, 09:37 PM
da only non event and story gurl I got was Kelina thru battles

Never use the Pachinko

If you had participated in the daily missions during the past couple weeks you would have enough for 3 free pachinko rolls. I did and received Regine as a prize. Admitted that won't happen all the time. I received next to nothing during Christmas for the free rolls I had.

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 01:21 AM
If you had participated in the daily missions during the past couple weeks you would have enough for 3 free pachinko rolls. I did and received Regine as a prize. Admitted that won't happen all the time. I received next to nothing during Christmas for the free rolls I had.

Excuse me, they don't drop d'ar much coins unless thre as holiday event

Besides I won't waste as coins on pachinko Odds r much worse than any Nutaku Gacha + gurls still drop from enemies @ dis time until devs would change em

Doctorwhoa
02-20-2017, 09:12 PM
Excuse me, they don't drop d'ar much coins unless thre as holiday event

Besides I won't waste as coins on pachinko Odds r much worse than any Nutaku Gacha + gurls still drop from enemies @ dis time until devs would change em

You're wrong there. The daily mission for today dropped coins. I believe there was a message some time ago that said that if you play daily there will be extra drops of coins about once a week.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 09:14 PM
not really dude, it's not every fucking day for pachinko some days are dry

JMich
02-21-2017, 12:18 AM
The daily mission for today dropped coins.
It didn't. It did for you, but not everyone gets the same daily mission. Unless it's an event's daily that is.

Doctorwhoa
02-23-2017, 06:38 AM
not really dude, it's not every fucking day for pachinko some days are dry

I don't think you even read what I wrote. I said that there was a message that if you participate daily then the would be extra drops of coins about once a week.