PDA

View Full Version : KamiPro - Rerolling guide

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 09:17 PM
yeah the jewel gacha is a bit underwhelming at the moment. Those r weapons without Kamihime are just meh.

Abu
03-04-2017, 09:30 PM
yeah the jewel gacha is a bit underwhelming at the moment. Those r weapons without Kamihime are just meh.

The sr weapons without kamis aren't much better. Mr sr or better ticket from panel only popped out a weapon.

jaimelesmelllons
03-04-2017, 09:45 PM

underwhelming is a bit of an understatement. i'v been rolling 8-9h/day for the past 3 days with both chrome and opera and only managed to get 2 ssr khs twice and it wasn't the comp i was looking for. been trying to get amon/sol+1 but they only came without ssr companions :|

Povak
03-05-2017, 02:26 AM
2 Michael wut

jaimelesmelllons
03-05-2017, 02:32 AM
2 Michael wut

u might've gotten the dual wielding version of michael so they gave u an extra weapon :D

Povak
03-05-2017, 02:41 AM
u might've gotten the dual wielding version of michael so they gave u an extra weapon :D

lol, right?

jaimelesmelllons
03-05-2017, 02:45 AM
lol, right?

yeah u just got michael and his weapon as separate draws :)

Abu
03-05-2017, 03:09 AM
2 Michael wut

I think you just stole my mojo. I was hoping my second 10 draw would drop a Michael but you might have just stole all of them

President Ramu
03-06-2017, 01:11 AM
Earlier this afternoon I got THREE Beelzebubs in the same pull. Game stays trolling me, I swear.

- - - Updated - - -

Got another Amon+Tyr if anybody wants it.

dreadpin
03-06-2017, 01:36 AM
im been wondering.... who's Tyr?

President Ramu
03-06-2017, 02:26 AM
im been wondering.... who's Tyr?

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%86%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB

Tyr is crazy strong against bosses in my experience, her AttackUp++ along with StunAttackUp++++ make her kind of like a mini Siegfried, but actually useful in average situations. I routinely did like 50-60,000 damage against the Expert Event boss with her in a single turn, just from doing 3x normal attacks or her Burst against a stunned boss at only like level 40 and no special Lightning equipment to speak of in my weapon grid.

Coupled with Dark Amon it's a monstrous boss killing combo, it's actually the exact two SSRs I already have on my second account. I put them with Mortred and have pretty much no issues with anything ever.

YoxalLoyal
03-06-2017, 05:40 AM
Got another Amon+Tyr if anybody wants it.

If nobody has taken the account, may I have it?

Povak
03-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Well, looks llike defensive/support will be then lul

President Ramu
03-06-2017, 06:50 AM
If nobody has taken the account, may I have it?

Sure thing, PMing you the details now.

dreadpin
03-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Well, looks llike defensive/support will be then lul

lol and going for Andromeda, full healer team \[T]/

Povak
03-06-2017, 10:12 AM
lol and going for Andromeda, full healer team \[T]/

HAHA healing power, i'm not sure if going for Andromeda its the right thing to do i'm thinking in D'Art or Arthur. Did some changes on the team btw

Ramazan
03-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Tyr+Amon is a veery good combo. Include a sieg for more fun :v

dreadpin
03-06-2017, 12:54 PM
is anyone gotten 4 SSRs rerolling? or 3 is the max?

Scheri
03-07-2017, 06:09 AM
Just rolled tripple SSR, Shiva + Micheal + Oroborus. Got all these on other accounts so I'm willing to trade these since I wanted an acc with Darkteam. So I'm locking for Amon + Susano.

Cardes
03-07-2017, 05:22 PM
is anyone gotten 4 SSRs rerolling? or 3 is the max?

You can even get 10 SSR is you're really lucky.

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 05:35 PM
You can even get 10 SSR is you're really lucky.

probably die the next second/minute huh? lol

President Ramu
03-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Has anyone else seemed to have a harder time relatively rolling for the new himes? I remember getting Michael like 3 times the first day without even wanting it, and Belobog on literally almost every SR pull, but so far I've only gotten one Susanoo today and haven't seen the other two at all.

The Susanoo came with Behemoth too, which is... peculiar but I'll see what happens.

sanahtlig
03-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Attention re-rollers:
Would any of you be interested in logging the fraction of rolls that yield an SSR kamihime? I'd need the tally of total rolls and the rolls that yielded an SSR kamihime.

If you could log the SR rates that would also be helpful (and easier to do statistics on), but that's optional.

President Ramu
03-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Attention re-rollers:
Would any of you be interested in logging the fraction of rolls that yield an SSR kamihime? I'd need the tally of total rolls and the rolls that yielded an SSR kamihime.

If you could log the SR rates that would also be helpful (and easier to do statistics on), but that's optional.

One of the main (huge) problems with proper logging is that if you're doing it for anything serious, as soon as you see that you don't get a gold "burst" from the gacha (indicating that an SSR is present) usually you'd just reset immediately before you even see what's in it. So best-case unless you can convince someone to slow WAY down is that you'd just get SSR yes/no.

Not trying to be discouraging, you just might not know how it works.

Nihil
03-07-2017, 06:11 PM
I want to play this but can't seem to get any really good rolls. Is Susanoo alone worth using without a second ssr? It just seems that one would be the quickest for me

sanahtlig
03-07-2017, 06:23 PM
One of the main (huge) problems with proper logging is that if you're doing it for anything serious, as soon as you see that you don't get a gold "burst" from the gacha (indicating that an SSR is present) usually you'd just reset immediately before you even see what's in it. So best-case unless you can convince someone to slow WAY down is that you'd just get SSR yes/no.

Not trying to be discouraging, you just might not know how it works.
I can work with just the SSR kamihime numbers, if I have enough of them.

President Ramu
03-07-2017, 06:51 PM
I want to play this but can't seem to get any really good rolls. Is Susanoo alone worth using without a second ssr? It just seems that one would be the quickest for me

I just started a session with Susanoo/Ramiel and so far it's not bad at all. I'm holding off to see what I get from the second jewel gacha and SR ticket, and I'm finicky so I might drop her if I get garbage from it. But she's not bad at all, her first skill is a room cleaner by itself.

One weird thing though is that her weapon is lightning but her element is Dark, which makes building around her very specific.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 09:05 PM
hey is Amon + Shiva + Gaia worth to keep?

dreadpin
03-08-2017, 01:11 AM

3ssr... i dun see why not

Nihil
03-08-2017, 04:08 AM

Yes, I would think so. Any three ssr would be nice to have

Skulkraken
03-08-2017, 04:26 AM
Those of you who are still rerolling should take a look at the game's FAQ and Support page. There's a link at the bottom of the page that will let you erase the save data for the game (presumably without touching the save data for other games). I don't have any urge to do any rerolling myself, so I don't know if it works as advertised, but it's worth a shot.

Ramazan
03-08-2017, 07:10 AM
Those of you who are still rerolling should take a look at the game's FAQ and Support page. There's a link at the bottom of the page that will let you erase the save data for the game (presumably without touching the save data for other games). I don't have any urge to do any rerolling myself, so I don't know if it works as advertised, but it's worth a shot.

Dont give misleading information to people without knowing it for certain. Ordinary rerolling works already fast if done correctly (35 seconds/reroll)

Skulkraken
03-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Dont give misleading information to people without knowing it for certain. Ordinary rerolling works already fast if done correctly (35 seconds/reroll)

Alright, alright. :v

I set up an alt for the purposes of testing that button. It erased the game's data without touching anything else. So yeah, it can be used for rerolling just fine.

nazrin992
03-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Where is that button?

Ramazan
03-08-2017, 07:50 AM
Alright, alright. :v

I set up an alt for the purposes of testing that button. It erased the game's data without touching anything else. So yeah, it can be used for rerolling just fine.

Im not saying its not working, you just sounded to seek victims to test that stuff. Also, can you confirm that deleting data wont lead us to downloading the whole game's data again ._O or it just deletes the game progress data which is a very small amount in bytes?

Skulkraken
03-08-2017, 08:22 AM
Im not saying its not working, you just sounded to seek victims to test that stuff. Also, can you confirm that deleting data wont lead us to downloading the whole game's data again ._O or it just deletes the game progress data which is a very small amount in bytes?

I'm not an evil mastermind, I swear. :p

And no, you don't have to download everything again. I checked to make sure.

Mattress
03-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Where is that button?

I can't find the button myself, Where is it? I'm curious :eek:

Skulkraken
03-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Okay, first off, here's where to find the FAQ & Support link:

The delete save button is at the very bottom of the FAQ page:

It'll ask to confirm if you really want to erase the data:

...And that's it.

Ramazan
03-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Well, thats a nice information for main account owners actually o_O adding your post's link to main page with some explanation.

Mattress
03-08-2017, 09:12 AM
It doesn't work, the first 3000 Magic Jewel Gacha that I've already did is still here. :confused:

Ramazan
03-08-2017, 09:23 AM
And no, you don't have to download everything again. I checked to make sure.

Pls, are you checked it also really deletes the stuff :D

Povak
03-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Anyone want a Ares + Michael acc? /4free

Nihil
03-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Anyone want a Ares + Michael acc? /4free

I would take that one

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Can someone help me choose between these 2 please?
SOL - SHIVA
SOL+BEELZEBUB+ARTEMIS // CETUS

Also i confirm that the "erase save data" does not work, at least on tutorial stones..but thanks; was worth a try.

Abu
03-08-2017, 06:08 PM
SOL - SHIVA

Also i confirm that the "erase save data" does not work, at least on tutorial stones..but thanks; was worth a try.

Sol/Shiva It would be a lot more likely for the two sr kamis to drop in gacha later and ssr eidolons come in events frequently, go with the one with 2 ssr kamis

Yolodesu
03-08-2017, 06:22 PM
SOL - SHIVA

Sol Shiva for sure. There is nothing special about Artemis, its just a random dps without any interesting ability. Beelzebub is a really good sr... if you have strong dps aside her (+ she debuff your team and is a bit tricky to manage at the beginning)

Thats funny cause i rolled a Sol / Shiva / Beelzebub account something like one hour ago, and the combo really kick ass (was trying to roll for a good R team just to see how it goes but RNGesus said "nah, take that instead" )

naenae
03-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Irony, rngesus is usually a cruel, cruel overlord

jaimelesmelllons
03-08-2017, 07:28 PM
rngesus is merciful today. earlier managed to get sol+satan. additionaly he gave me artemis+mephistoles to round things up :)

dreadpin
03-08-2017, 10:52 PM
rngesus is merciful today. earlier managed to get sol+satan. additionaly he gave me artemis+mephistoles to round things up :)

dark n light... weird combination :D

Ramazan
03-09-2017, 06:04 AM
Deleted it, thx for the info.

Skulkraken
03-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Sorry about that. I didn't notice the problem myself until long after I'd already posted. :(

...I'm not sure what's going wrong with the javascript code on that page. >_<

Wynssa
03-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello , see my teams after 450 rerolls (1 week)...i never see 2ssr in row.
Im looking for account with 2 ssr please ,thank you (i can trade one my accounts for).
:)

dreadpin
03-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Hello , see my teams after 450 rerolls (1 week)...i never see 2ssr in row.
Im looking for account with 2 ssr please ,thank you (i can trade one my accounts for).
:)

y not start playing and complete the event, tata u got ssr eido and weapon? :p

Wynssa
03-09-2017, 12:09 PM
with my main yes since the start ( sr from quest) too i spend 15k nutak g on my main : 1 sr for 5 try......a bit desperated..

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 10:37 AM
well i am now second guessing
i am lv 41 with no ssr kamis
but
i have a 3 starred beelze and cronus
2 starred baal and nike
i have also mastered
andromeda
granule
and my current overall atk is 17500ish
should i reroll on an alternate account or this is good for the game
(shame i knew about the rerolling after i got balls deep into the game with my current account)

what do you think guys??

Arahsi
03-10-2017, 10:42 AM
I can trade on amon+susanoo

President Ramu
03-10-2017, 03:07 PM
well i am now second guessing
i am lv 41 with no ssr kamis
but
i have a 3 starred beelze and cronus
2 starred baal and nike
i have also mastered
andromeda
granule
and my current overall atk is 17500ish
should i reroll on an alternate account or this is good for the game
(shame i knew about the rerolling after i got balls deep into the game with my current account)

what do you think guys??

Seriously, anything is fine. Just get your weapon grid set up well and grab the Event Eidolon and Weapon every time it comes up and you'll be able to power through anything that you'd naturally be able to do with a free account anyway. Starting with 1 or 2 extra SSR himes isn't going to change your life.

Abu
03-10-2017, 03:07 PM
I can trade on amon+susanoo

I'd keep those three. In the long run you'd have better options for teams in different elements

Arahsi
03-10-2017, 03:27 PM
I'd keep those three. In the long run you'd have better options for teams in different elementsI want to play through the dark team.

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Seriously, anything is fine. Just get your weapon grid set up well and grab the Event Eidolon and Weapon every time it comes up and you'll be able to power through anything that you'd naturally be able to do with a free account anyway. Starting with 1 or 2 extra SSR himes isn't going to change your life.

thx for the comment.

i have used like 5-6 prim tickets and 2 x10 jewel draws only to get one ssr kami and hearing about rerolling made me almost lose my mind
(sighs)
hope the game doesnt become TOO unfair

hope you have a better luck than me (and that mine improves too ;) )

Yolodesu
03-10-2017, 03:57 PM
me :"Ok i'll try to roll for a good R team again, that shiva + sol combo is nice but thats not what i was looking for"
5 draws later
RNGesus : "Really bro, why do you want a R team? thats nonsense. Take Tyr + Susanoo instead"
me :"Thank you mate. Praise RNGesus \o/"

Anyone wants it? x) I wont use it

edit : gone

President Ramu
03-10-2017, 04:06 PM
thx for the comment.

i have used like 5-6 prim tickets and 2 x10 jewel draws only to get one ssr kami and hearing about rerolling made me almost lose my mind
(sighs)
hope the game doesnt become TOO unfair

hope you have a better luck than me (and that mine improves too ;) )

For the first 2-3 weeks I rerolled and played through to the second jewel gacha enough accounts to literally be an entire Union all by myself. It's a disease, haha.

The day I decided to stop being a crazy person I ended up going back to an account I had opened but never played, a very humble Gaia+Hermes. I played it normally and went in expecting to use R himes to fill out the rest, hoping to make a single-element squad and just play like a normal person. I got to the second jewel gacha, and suddenly...

Shiva.

RNGesus is hilarious. I've had terrible luck on the second gacha on every single account I've ever played, and suddenly when I decide to buckle down I finally get an SSR off it that I didn't even plan for. But yeah, even without her you can make a super strong team just by playing to your squad's strengths and being conscious of skill cooldowns and rotations. Break Limit every chance you get and pick a Legendary Soul that will supplement them and you can make a team just as good or better than random SSR squads that have no synergy at all.

Nihil
03-10-2017, 05:33 PM
me :"Ok i'll try to roll for a good R team again, that shiva + sol combo is nice but thats not what i was looking for"
5 draws later
RNGesus : "Really bro, why do you want a R team? thats nonsense. Take Tyr + Susanoo instead"
me :"Thank you mate. Praise RNGesus \o/"

Anyone wants it? x) I wont use it

Me, pick me! I want it!

Yolodesu
03-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Me, pick me! I want it!

Look at your pm

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 08:11 PM
For the first 2-3 weeks I rerolled and played through to the second jewel gacha enough accounts to literally be an entire Union all by myself. It's a disease, haha.

The day I decided to stop being a crazy person I ended up going back to an account I had opened but never played, a very humble Gaia+Hermes. I played it normally and went in expecting to use R himes to fill out the rest, hoping to make a single-element squad and just play like a normal person. I got to the second jewel gacha, and suddenly...

Shiva.

RNGesus is hilarious. I've had terrible luck on the second gacha on every single account I've ever played, and suddenly when I decide to buckle down I finally get an SSR off it that I didn't even plan for. But yeah, even without her you can make a super strong team just by playing to your squad's strengths and being conscious of skill cooldowns and rotations. Break Limit every chance you get and pick a Legendary Soul that will supplement them and you can make a team just as good or better than random SSR squads that have no synergy at all.

well congrats man
i was going to buy the 2nd prem ticket for the (partial rerol) but i honstly think that is a wate of mats
and my invent os soo crowded with useless edols and weps that i cant even draw the free gacha anymore
raked 65000+ gems that i dont know what to do with
again best luck pres and hope we are united with a table flipping sol/dark amon team soon!!

Gouda
03-10-2017, 08:55 PM
who wants?

Edit : gone

VortexMagus
03-10-2017, 10:09 PM
who wants?

I don't recognize those two SSR weapons, which SSR are they?

President Ramu
03-10-2017, 10:17 PM
I just had a roll with Michael, Artemis and Belobog all in the same pull. Hahaha what even is this.

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 10:28 PM
I just had a roll with Michael, Artemis and Belobog all in the same pull. Hahaha what even is this.

you lucky bastard
i bought the 2nd gacha ticket (thus losing almost all of the event mats) just to draw a duplicate r wep that isnt kamihime related (solar eclipse sword)
i swear the game is taunting me
(an even DEEPER sigh)

Gouda
03-10-2017, 10:28 PM
I don't recognize those two SSR weapons, which SSR are they?

SSR Tyr and Satania. SR artemis,

VortexMagus
03-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Anyone got a spare account with 2 SSR? I'm sick and tired of rerolling zzz.

jaimelesmelllons
03-12-2017, 04:26 AM
i only got an extra acc with ares and ouroboros. if u're interested in that just pm me.

Losticus
03-15-2017, 06:29 AM
Anyone have an Amon + Susanoo acct for trade?

Povak
03-15-2017, 07:32 AM
Anyone who has a thunder team want a account with 2 Huanglong?

exkidd
03-15-2017, 09:44 AM
which one is better...amon+ares or michael+susanoo?

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 10:05 AM
which one is better...amon+ares or michael+susanoo?

Amon+Ares makes more sense to me, as Dark+Fire has plenty of available Eidolons to use with it (Apocalypse or Echidna). Michael+Susanoo would be cool if you want to eventually run two separate teams, but they seem bananas together.

Susanoo is weird to me in general because her weapon doesn't match her element. I like her character, but I haven't bothered using her yet because it seems like a pain in the ass.

Scheri
03-15-2017, 10:38 AM
I got Ares + Shiva. Ares hits pretty hard and would go great with Amons deff debuff. So I would go with Ares+ Amon

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 11:30 AM
I got Ares + Shiva. Ares hits pretty hard and would go great with Amons deff debuff. So I would go with Ares+ Amon

Put a Fafnir on that and you've got a Monster Squad.

dreadpin
03-15-2017, 01:41 PM
Put a Fafnir on that and you've got a Monster Squad.

y not two?(+ a friend's fafnir) 80% to fire and water, the nukes team? *0*

Abu
03-15-2017, 03:01 PM
I want to roll for an alt dark squad. I'd settle for only one ssr, but should I go with susanoo or dark amon? I'd def want at least one of beelze or tsukuyumi with mephisto for certain. This is going to take a while but I like the dark kamis

dreadpin
03-15-2017, 04:02 PM
I want to roll for an alt dark squad. I'd settle for only one ssr, but should I go with susanoo or dark amon? I'd def want at least one of beelze or tsukuyumi with mephisto for certain. This is going to take a while but I like the dark kamis

in terms of stat, looks like susanoo better but i like amon's skill
susanoo max atk 9500, base atk up, self buff atk(stackable), self heal + light resistance, and 8 times dmg to random enemies
amon max atk 8750, atk up during rage mode, 4.5-5.5 dmg to raging, -def (++) and increase stun duration

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Anyone want Gaia+Satan? Gaia is my actual favorite hime, but I have way too many with her already and I'm rolling for something super specific this time if I'm gonna start yet another account.

Abu
03-15-2017, 05:02 PM
Anyone want Gaia+Satan? Gaia is my actual favorite hime, but I have way too many with her already and I'm rolling for something super specific this time if I'm gonna start yet another account.

I've alreayd got sol/tyr but I'd use that one to start an alt with split teams if you don't find someone else to use is

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 05:22 PM
I've alreayd got sol/tyr but I'd use that one to start an alt with split teams if you don't find someone else to use is

Let's say if no one else claims it within an hour it's all yours, ya?

Abu
03-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Let's say if no one else claims it within an hour it's all yours, ya?

Nice, I've yet to see Gaia in action

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Nice, I've yet to see Gaia in action

So, so good. My Gaia team is the one that finally got me to stop rerolling and focus.

Her 3 skills are basically "Take all hits this round", "Damage and Leech Life", and "40% damage block this round [All]". Rotating between those three skills feels really strong and fun overall, as it gives you interesting decisions to make in fights instead of just mashing attack and hoping for the best. There's plenty of fights I probably shouldn't have won where I relied on her to spread the damage out so heals mattered more or keep a teammate alive 1 more round so the healer's spell would come off of cooldown. She's by far my favorite, she's friggin' immortal and she makes the rest of the team so much better.

When I initially rolled her the only other SR hime I had was Hermes (who's one of my other top favorites), and it's still a crazy powerful team between Hermes's being a tiny version of Mortred and Gaia being able to extend fights so the Damage Over Time effects last long enough to kill comfortably. I happened to luck out huge in the second jewel gacha and picked up Shiva, but even without her that Wind Element team is just bananas.

If you wanted to use them both at once you could probably just fill your Friend list with Takemikazuchi for the 30% to Wind/Dark and then jam a healer in there somewhere depending on your Gacha luck. I use Behemoth for the Wind/Water bonus since I have Shiva and Nike as the other two members, with a weapon grid of all Wind Element weapons except Shiva's.

Also, the Event Eidolon is Wind this week so I'm basically going to call in sick from life and farm until I die or I have every single item available, haha.

Abu
03-15-2017, 06:06 PM
So, so good. My Gaia team is the one that finally got me to stop rerolling and focus.

Her 3 skills are basically "Take all hits this round", "Damage and Leech Life", and "40% damage block this round [All]". Rotating between those three skills feels really strong and fun overall, as it gives you interesting decisions to make in fights instead of just mashing attack and hoping for the best. There's plenty of fights I probably shouldn't have won where I relied on her to spread the damage out so heals mattered more or keep a teammate alive 1 more round so the healer's spell would come off of cooldown. She's by far my favorite, she's friggin' immortal and she makes the rest of the team so much better.

When I initially rolled her the only other SR hime I had was Hermes (who's one of my other top favorites), and it's still a crazy powerful team between Hermes's being a tiny version of Mortred and Gaia being able to extend fights so the Damage Over Time effects last long enough to kill comfortably. I happened to luck out huge in the second jewel gacha and picked up Shiva, but even without her that Wind Element team is just bananas.

If you wanted to use them both at once you could probably just fill your Friend list with Takemikazuchi for the 30% to Wind/Dark and then jam a healer in there somewhere depending on your Gacha luck. I use Behemoth for the Wind/Water bonus since I have Shiva and Nike as the other two members, with a weapon grid of all Wind Element weapons except Shiva's.

Also, the Event Eidolon is Wind this week so I'm basically going to call in sick from life and farm until I die or I have every single item available, haha.

I forgot about Takemikazuchi existing, never really used wind much. Light doesn't have too much raw power but it's generally survivable. Belobog's regen ability ususally keeps me alive long enough between Sol's healing to become active again. If they can't ohko it's usually no worry. Add Tyr's raw power, Ramiel's buffs, and with two Phoenix eidolons things generally just get blown away. Some DoT would be nice though, I need a Mordred

dreadpin
03-15-2017, 06:20 PM

i tried Gaia once but not really like it..... she can only mitigate dmg from others but what if bad luck that she gets aim, if rely on another healer or some status debuff wouldn't it off better with another dpser?.....also her atk power max is 7100 seems very low. (just my opinion)

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 06:28 PM
I forgot about Takemikazuchi existing, never really used wind much. Light doesn't have too much raw power but it's generally survivable. Belobog's regen ability ususally keeps me alive long enough between Sol's healing to become active again. If they can't ohko it's usually no worry. Add Tyr's raw power, Ramiel's buffs, and with two Phoenix eidolons things generally just get blown away. Some DoT would be nice though, I need a Mordred

I have another account with a full Light squad of Arthur, Michael, Artemis and Belobog (fucking amazing reroll there) and it's powerful as hell, just kind of boring. Constant bursts from Arthur's instant gauge fill and Michael's +20 to all gauge increase skill, healing and status recovery from Belobog, the works. I even happened to roll an Anzu on that one, it's bananas. I just honestly got kind of bored with it so I've stopped playing it actively except to burn off the stamina until Friday/Saturday when I can limit break all of them. If I had a Sol though it'd be a really complete team and kind of bonkers, I have no illusions that's ever gonna happen though.

I'm kind of interested in rolling for a Fafnir and whatever else happens to come with it, just to see how crazy a Fire/Water team with double Fafnirs would be (even with R himes). That's what I was after when I rolled Satan+Gaia, I always end up getting these crazy double SSR teams when I just want something simple, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

i tried Gaia once but not really like it..... she can only mitigate dmg from others but what if bad luck that she gets aim, if rely on another healer or some status debuff wouldn't it off better with another dpser?.....also her atk power max is 7100 seems very low. (just my opinion)

It takes some time for her to really get strong, early game she can't take that much punishment. Right now I'm about Rank 40 on that account and half my weapon grid is Wind Disaster weapons, and she literally never dies. I mean even against Fire enemies in Expert, I have to try hard to GET her to take hits just so the healing skill isn't wasted.

Using her to take all the damage (when she can actually take it) lets you be a lot more liberal with using healing at all, and not worrying about big Overdrive attacks from enemies. And in a pinch she can take ALL the damage from an enemy attack that would kill your whole team, even if she only has like 10hp. That's happened once or twice on Expert runs before I had her leveled up, and completely saved the run.

My team right now is Solomon/Gaia/Hermes/Shiva/Nike, so between Nike's Defense Up skill [3 Rounds] and Gaia's 40% block and Ally Block skills it spreads the damage out a lot better so that when Nike heals the AoE is more useful. When an enemy focuses one member and they're about to die I can use Gaia's skills to keep them alive for two more rounds, during which the enemy might attack two other members (one being Gaia) so instead of Nike healing one person she can heal three. And after Limit Breaking all of them the cooldowns are low enough that every round there's SOME defense up skill active, which makes runs a lot more comfortable.

dreadpin
03-15-2017, 06:43 PM
I have another account with a full Light squad of Arthur, Michael, Artemis and Belobog (fucking amazing reroll there) and it's powerful as hell, just kind of boring. Constant bursts from Arthur's instant gauge fill and Michael's +20 to all gauge increase skill, healing and status recovery from Belobog, the works. I even happened to roll an Anzu on that one, it's bananas. I just honestly got kind of bored with it so I've stopped playing it actively except to burn off the stamina until Friday/Saturday when I can limit break all of them. If I had a Sol though it'd be a really complete team and kind of bonkers, I have no illusions that's ever gonna happen though.

I'm kind of interested in rolling for a Fafnir and whatever else happens to come with it, just to see how crazy a Fire/Water team with double Fafnirs would be (even with R himes). That's what I was after when I rolled Satan+Gaia, I always end up getting these crazy double SSR teams when I just want something simple, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

It takes some time for her to really get strong, early game she can't take that much punishment. Right now I'm about Rank 40 on that account and half my weapon grid is Wind Disaster weapons, and she literally never dies. I mean even against Fire enemies in Expert, I have to try hard to GET her to take hits just so the healing skill isn't wasted.

Using her to take all the damage (when she can actually take it) lets you be a lot more liberal with using healing at all, and not worrying about big Overdrive attacks from enemies. And in a pinch she can take ALL the damage from an enemy attack that would kill your whole team, even if she only has like 10hp. That's happened once or twice on Expert runs before I had her leveled up, and completely saved the run.

My team right now is Solomon/Gaia/Hermes/Shiva/Nike, so between Nike's Defense Up skill [3 Rounds] and Gaia's 40% block and Ally Block skills it spreads the damage out a lot better so that when Nike heals the AoE is more useful. When an enemy focuses one member and they're about to die I can use Gaia's skills to keep them alive for two more rounds, during which the enemy might attack two other members (one being Gaia) so instead of Nike healing one person she can heal three. And after Limit Breaking all of them the cooldowns are low enough that every round there's SOME defense up skill active, which makes runs a lot more comfortable.

sounds cool, but i like offense better to quicken stuffs/let them go auto attack ftw~
my team is Arthur, Dark Amon, Satan, Beezle and Baal/Nike when need some heals.
1 round melt down event boss, so like a 20 seconds to clear an expert or less
raid boss i can just start it and let them auto atk until they wiped, confirm mvp and my weapon grid is a messed....cause i was no idea prioritize element/atk/skill at first... and end up bunch of hp skill/random elements....

and i would like to see if my team can survive through ultimate....heard it's hard

Abu
03-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Am I the only one who has never had a weapon drop from raids?

dreadpin
03-15-2017, 06:55 PM

MVP or founder got a chance to get a hand on them, so keep on trying~ but don't join raids randomly like me.... getting all sort of elements... wastage~

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 07:06 PM

I have 3 other accounts I stopped playing since I started focusing on this one, I use them exclusively now just to open Raids for my main (Wind) account and farm the Disasters for weapons. I've been doing that for almost a week now, which means about 9 big raids and 3-6 small ones every single day, and I still only have a handful of weapons and none fully uncapped.

It's not just you, it takes forever even when you're gaming the system.

sounds cool, but i like offense better to quicken stuffs/let them go auto attack ftw~
my team is Arthur, Dark Amon, Satan, Beezle and Baal/Nike when need some heals.
1 round melt down event boss, so like a 20 seconds to clear an expert or less
raid boss i can just start it and let them auto atk until they wiped, confirm mvp and my weapon grid is a messed....cause i was no idea prioritize element/atk/skill at first... and end up bunch of hp skill/random elements....

and i would like to see if my team can survive through ultimate....heard it's hard

I'm at a point where I can auto-attack most of the current content (I stop every 5 rounds or so to heal on solo Expert Raids), I just worry about Ultimate too. I figure by the time I get the Weapon Grid filled out "correctly" and finish Limit Breaking my team we'll have Attack as good as it's going to be, but Defense is still unknown territory so it'll be good to have. I just started this account a week ago though too, so after this Event with the perfect Eidolon I think we'll be really scary.

Abu
03-15-2017, 07:10 PM
Did you manage to find a home for Gaia and Satan?

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 07:17 PM
Did you manage to find a home for Gaia and Satan?

You're a winner!

Gisborn
03-16-2017, 03:42 AM
wondering if anyone rolled Sols and Amaterasu that willing to trade for a rank 53 Sols + Fafnir (also having 2 events Eidos and Weapons, not max though)

Losticus
03-16-2017, 10:48 AM
Also looking for Amaterasu + Sol/Ares/Susanoo. Got plenty of stuff to trade (leveled accounts with SSR, double himes, etc)

Gisborn
03-16-2017, 02:26 PM
ugh fck it, rolled amaterasu and showing another SSR but tyr.... meh

Ramazan
03-16-2017, 02:44 PM
ugh fck it, rolled amaterasu and showing another SSR but tyr.... meh

I can gratefully take it if you dont want XD amaterasu is the top tier fire KH. Also pls guys Tyr, Shiva, Ares are all good kh never underestimate them. Sol gonna fix your team until you settle with 1 element.

Gisborn
03-16-2017, 02:58 PM
I can gratefully take it if you dont want XD amaterasu is the top tier fire KH. Also pls guys Tyr, Shiva, Ares are all good kh never underestimate them. Sol gonna fix your team until you settle with 1 element.

i will hold onto it for few days... just kind of disappointed as i'm aiming for amaterasu + sols/ares

if i don't get what i want... might as well go with that amaterasu + tyr

naenae
03-16-2017, 03:01 PM
I plan to reroll until i get Amaterasu myself. Satan/Tyr gets boring after a while

President Ramu
03-16-2017, 03:11 PM
I didn't plan on rerolling anymore, but only getting to play for 10 minutes every 2-3 hours is the worst. I legitimately do not understand gaming systems like this.

naenae
03-16-2017, 03:17 PM
I didn't plan on rerolling anymore, but only getting to play for 10 minutes every 2-3 hours is the worst. I legitimately do not understand gaming systems like this.

In five consecutive rolls I've gotten thunderbird twice and huanglong twice. Deleted all of them asap. This does not bode well for my hopes of drawing ssr kami, all my good luck is going toward eidolons

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 03:43 AM
rolling rolling rolling..... still can't find amaterasu + sols....

exkidd
03-17-2017, 06:30 AM
WANT TO TRADE

it's the best draw combination in game for now, but i dont like loli so i want to trade for:

1: Michael+Amon
2: Michael+Amaterasu
3: Michael+Ares
4: Michael+Tyr

if till end of sunday no one interested, probably gonna use it myself, hope for future miracle draw

Unregistered
03-17-2017, 06:33 AM
If I get some decent roles with my fake id then how can I make it my main and when I make it my main will I lose other Game infos? Like my account of harem heroes etc?

Losticus
03-17-2017, 06:49 AM
WANT TO TRADE

it's the best draw combination in game for now, but i dont like loli so i want to trade for:

if till end of sunday no one interested, probably gonna use it myself, hope for future miracle draw

Trade?

exkidd
03-17-2017, 06:52 AM

Trade?

ok, send pm the acc

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 10:15 AM
WANT TO TRADE

sadly don't have any :(

SkyLight
03-17-2017, 01:24 PM
I really want an Acc with Sol in it so I began rerolling...
Its been 3 days already and I still don't have an SSR hime appearing, Can some kind soul give me acc with Sol in it?

HoroBoro
03-17-2017, 02:11 PM
I really want an Acc with Sol in it so I began rerolling...
Its been 3 days already and I still don't have an SSR hime appearing, Can some kind soul give me acc with Sol in it?

Sure - I have an account with Sol and Echidna. PM me and I can send it your way.

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 02:42 PM
Amateras + Satan.... anyone wants it?

i'm still looking for Amaterasu + Sols
trade with
lv 54 starting with sols + fafnir, has 3 events SSR eido and weapon, not full lb though
or
Amaterasue + Tyr

Mattress
03-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Amateras + Satan.... anyone wants it?

i'm still looking for Amaterasu + Sols
trade with
lv 54 starting with sols + fafnir, has 3 events SSR eido and weapon, not full lb though
or
Amaterasue + Tyr
I'm still searching for Ama, so I Take it if u want :)

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 02:50 PM
I'm still searching for Ama, so I Take it if u want :)

pm sent, please check and enjoy

President Ramu
03-17-2017, 02:54 PM
If someone happens to come across a Satan+Susanoo could you throw me a message instead of deleting it? I wanna get real weird with some stuff.

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 03:01 PM
If someone happens to come across a Satan+Susanoo could you throw me a message instead of deleting it? I wanna get real weird with some stuff.

weird? how so? i'm curious....

President Ramu
03-17-2017, 03:31 PM
weird? how so? i'm curious....

Oh, it's really not as fancy as it sounds, haha.

I realized last night that as a free player I'll probably have very few chances to "complete" weapons outside of events, so naturally even if I reroll for a bunch of SSR himes I'll still only have 1-star weapons on them to give my Legendary Souls. So I went through the wiki and looked at the next few Events coming up and matched the event weapon to which Element and team setup it would work best on. And it's a huge bonus if the Raid weapons are "compatible" too, since that's where I fill out the rest of my weapon grid from mostly.

The two setups I came up with are building a Fire/Joan of Arc squad around the Lance from the next event and a Dark/Solomon-Siegfried-Mortred squad based around the Glaive in the event a few after. Glaives are weird, Axes and Hammers are exclusive to just one Soul but Glaives work with like half of them.

Anyway, I wanted Satan and Susanoo because they have interesting skills and I wanted to see if I could make a full-Offense version of my Gaia team, but still with Solomon because I refuse to listen to reason, haha. In that team I randomly got Shiva from the second gacha so I put her in, and her damage is kind of crazy even though I'm completely gridded for Wind. I'm curious how a completely single-element team built to exploit spell damage that way would work. And I still got a lot of free time.

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Oh, it's really not as fancy as it sounds, haha.

I realized last night that as a free player I'll probably have very few chances to "complete" weapons outside of events, so naturally even if I reroll for a bunch of SSR himes I'll still only have 1-star weapons on them to give my Legendary Souls. So I went through the wiki and looked at the next few Events coming up and matched the event weapon to which Element and team setup it would work best on. And it's a huge bonus if the Raid weapons are "compatible" too, since that's where I fill out the rest of my weapon grid from mostly.

The two setups I came up with are building a Fire/Joan of Arc squad around the Lance from the next event and a Dark/Solomon-Siegfried-Mortred squad based around the Glaive in the event a few after. Glaives are weird, Axes and Hammers are exclusive to just one Soul but Glaives work with like half of them.

Anyway, I wanted Satan and Susanoo because they have interesting skills and I wanted to see if I could make a full-Offense version of my Gaia team, but still with Solomon because I refuse to listen to reason, haha. In that team I randomly got Shiva from the second gacha so I put her in, and her damage is kind of crazy even though I'm completely gridded for Wind. I'm curious how a completely single-element team built to exploit spell damage that way would work. And I still got a lot of free time.

i see but o well it's hard to see susanoo comeby.... the most just 1 ssr... i don't think u want that

"so hard to roll a amaterasu and sols... T_T"

Mattress
03-17-2017, 04:19 PM
pm sent, please check and enjoy

I can't find the pass in the pm :eek:

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 04:25 PM
I can't find the pass in the pm :eek:

lol soz, resent~

Abu
03-17-2017, 04:34 PM
Is it sad that I want to roll a new account every time a new kami comes out?

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 04:37 PM
Is it sad that I want to roll a new account every time a new kami comes out?

i don't think it's sad...for now... cause Amaterasu is good but the rest... i'm not even bother~

naenae
03-17-2017, 06:24 PM
So far I've yet to see a single Ama drop for me. I was really hoping one. Gold lightning and then bryn, the new fire rare, Tsuko...and it was a kaiser dragoon. Amaterasu/Bryn is what I want

President Ramu
03-17-2017, 06:50 PM
So far I've yet to see a single Ama drop for me. I was really hoping one. Gold lightning and then bryn, the new fire rare, Tsuko...and it was a kaiser dragoon. Amaterasu/Bryn is what I want

I rolled for a few hours this morning and didn't see one either. Saw the new SR, but that's it.

Gisborn
03-17-2017, 11:42 PM
WANT TO TRADE

so i guess this has been taken?

SkyLight
03-17-2017, 11:51 PM
Does anyone have an account with Sol, that you're willing to give?
anyone?

President Ramu
03-17-2017, 11:59 PM
Does anyone have an account with Sol, that you're willing to give?
anyone?

Sol by itself? No other requests?

I may have one around somewhere that I didn't bother to delete if that's all you want, but I'll have to look for it. If I can't find it you can have the next one that comes up though, it's bound to come up eventually while I'm just trying to get two specific SRs or something.

SkyLight
03-18-2017, 12:02 AM
Sol by itself? No other requests?

I may have one around somewhere that I didn't bother to delete if that's all you want, but I'll have to look for it. If I can't find it you can have the next one that comes up though, it's bound to come up eventually while I'm just trying to get two specific SRs or something.

Sol with anything, doesn't really matter.
I've rerolled for days and there were no SSR himes that popped up, she's the only one i really want too...

exkidd
03-18-2017, 02:33 AM
so i guess this has been taken?

yeah, already traded

KamiPro Soul
03-18-2017, 05:44 AM
Trying for a team of Sol + Amaterasu/Amon. But no luck yet. Even though trying all day. I have only two gmails one my main account which has made me disappointed and the other one I'm trying with right now. I don't know if I'll ever make it through. Ah!!!! At first I was getting some SSRs but now I'm only getting SRs and Rs T_T T_T T_T WHY? WHY? WHY?

President Ramu
03-18-2017, 06:17 AM
Trying for a team of Sol + Amaterasu/Amon. But no luck yet. Even though trying all day. I have only two gmails one my main account which has made me disappointed and the other one I'm trying with right now. I don't know if I'll ever make it through. Ah!!!! At first I was getting some SSRs but now I'm only getting SRs and Rs T_T T_T T_T WHY? WHY? WHY?

Randomness is random, yo. I only glanced it, but sanahtlig(sp?) made that thread the other day to try and calculate the likelihood of particular rolls, but I assume he posted the numbers and it ain't pretty bro.

Some days I'm just trying for a particular group of SRs or any SR or even Rs but all of the same element, and the gacha just trolls me with Amon+Tyr rolls that I don't need instead. It's a lifestyle choice, escape while you can.

KamiPro Soul
03-18-2017, 06:51 AM
I have GAIA+FAFNIR Anyone need for SOL+AMATERASU? :v

Gisborn
03-18-2017, 10:21 AM
I have GAIA+FAFNIR Anyone need for SOL+AMATERASU? :v

sorry for my bad understanding... so you mean you got Sols+Amaterasu?

- - - Updated - - -

few days... have yet to see the following combination T_T
want to trade for Amaterasu + Sols/Ares

My account below
1. Amaterasu + Tyr + Behemoth + Pulse Kaiser Dragoon(4SSR). Note: the account level is 26 used once 3k jewel~
2. Sols + Fafnir with 3 events thingy(not full LB)...level 54

Losticus
03-18-2017, 12:55 PM
I have a Satan + Shiva + Echidna account, willing to trade for gaia + any ssr hime.

naenae
03-18-2017, 03:28 PM
i just got two Huanglong eidolon in one draw. Why can't I ever get two ssr kami? Amaterasu may be out of my grasp, especially considering I need a smoke and a nap

KamiPro Soul
03-19-2017, 01:07 AM
Has anyone got the combo of SOL + AMATERASU/AMON ??

Gisborn
03-19-2017, 02:00 AM
i'm been looking for sol + ama so long lol~

KamiPro Soul
03-19-2017, 02:25 AM
2 days yet nothing..... T_T

Gisborn
03-19-2017, 11:48 AM
i gave up on rerolling ama + sols/ares....and seems no one has it...will stick to this...since no one wanna trade....sad

naenae
03-19-2017, 02:06 PM
i gave up on rerolling ama + sols/ares....and seems no one has it...will stick to this...since no one wanna trade....sad

I've just about given up in general. I've been trying since the event started and I haven't got a single Ama draw. Not once but twice I've got double Huanglong now but not one Amaterasu

Mitoru
03-19-2017, 04:08 PM
I've just about given up in general. I've been trying since the event started and I haven't got a single Ama draw. Not once but twice I've got double Huanglong now but not one Amaterasu

I have an account with Amaterasu+Belobog and Huanglong if you want it. Nothing done with it, so you have all the panel rewards and stage jewels to get for yourself.

naenae
03-19-2017, 04:43 PM
I have an account with Amaterasu+Belobog and Huanglong if you want it. Nothing done with it, so you have all the panel rewards and stage jewels to get for yourself.

Dear god yes, I still can't get that one to pop out for me

- - - Updated - - -

Ignis, Amon, and Nike being story kami would be a decent team if I could find a few fafnir friends. I'd probably hit the first 1500 nutaku gold in hopes of a Bryn, though. Or/and Agni

AgentFakku
03-19-2017, 04:44 PM
man, I don't think im smart enuff to do dis

thought restarting accounts would be simple

guess im the type to keep going after making stupid mistakes

naenae
03-19-2017, 05:00 PM
man, I don't think im smart enuff to do dis

thought restarting accounts would be simple

guess im the type to keep going after making stupid mistakes

With a 3% ssr draw rate, a 50% chance of those being eidolons bringing the weapons down to 1.5%, and less kami than ssr weapons the likelihood of drawing a single ssr kami is as bad as fkg rainbow draw rates. Trying to get two of them means you've got almost literally like .5% OF a .5% chance of actually getting that, much less two you would want together. That's a .0025% chance. Personally, I think people just get lucky on rolls.

VortexMagus
03-19-2017, 07:05 PM
With a 3% ssr draw rate, a 50% chance of those being eidolons bringing the weapons down to 1.5%, and less kami than ssr weapons the likelihood of drawing a single ssr kami is as bad as fkg rainbow draw rates. Trying to get two of them means you've got almost literally like .5% OF a .5% chance of actually getting that, much less two you would want together. That's a .0025% chance. Personally, I think people just get lucky on rolls.

One of the guys earlier in this thread posted a screenshot of his email with over a thousand account confirmation emails. I'm pretty sure its not JUST luck that drives their insane draws.

Gisborn(outdoor)
03-19-2017, 09:00 PM
so... any others gotten a Sols/Ares + Amaterasu? last call for trade before i moving on...

using Amaterasu + Tyr + Behe + Dragoon, 4 SSR in 1 account...
or
Lv 54 Sols + Fafnir with 3 events weapon/eido...

Thank you and sorry if annoyed anyone...

President Ramu
03-19-2017, 10:59 PM
A few days ago I started rolling for either Amaterasu+Ares, or really any decent combination of one of them with a Fire SR. Happened to get Ares+Agni, the new Fire SR, within a short amount of time so I figured it was good enough and just started playing it to see what I got from the 3k Gacha and the 2 tickets from the Panel. I like to save all three to open at the same time, it's more exciting and that's when you really know where that team is gonna go.

1 Premium Ticket, 1 Weapon Ticket, and 1 3k jeweled gacha later... complete rubbish. FEATURING two dragoons, neither of which were in the element my entire squad was composed of.

I will not accept such heresy from my troops. DELETED.

Unregistered
03-19-2017, 11:12 PM
A few days ago I started rolling for either Amaterasu+Ares, or really any decent combination of one of them with a Fire SR. Happened to get Ares+Agni, the new Fire SR, within a short amount of time so I figured it was good enough and just started playing it to see what I got from the 3k Gacha and the 2 tickets from the Panel. I like to save all three to open at the same time, it's more exciting and that's when you really know where that team is gonna go.

1 Premium Ticket, 1 Weapon Ticket, and 1 3k jeweled gacha later... complete rubbish. FEATURING two dragoons, neither of which were in the element my entire squad was composed of.

I will not accept such heresy from my troops. DELETED.

lol well at least SSR, enjoy ur harem... mine Sols + Fafnir getting all the SR/Rs(3 Premium tickets, 1 Weapon ticket, 1 SR or above ticket, 9k jewel and do note... the SR i got is i already had.... so go on LB cronus weapon...)....lmao but meh it's lv 54 with events stuff...

President Ramu
03-20-2017, 03:13 AM
lol well at least SSR, enjoy ur harem... mine Sols + Fafnir getting all the SR/Rs(3 Premium tickets, 1 Weapon ticket, 1 SR or above ticket, 9k jewel and do note... the SR i got is i already had.... so go on LB cronus weapon...)....lmao but meh it's lv 54 with events stuff...

To me, the first gacha is important because it shows if there's any potential whatsoever, but the 2nd one is where you see what you're going to be playing with for the foreseeable future. If I'm aiming for something and the first gacha seems reasonable, I got no problem playing up to the second and seeing how it goes. But I damn sure am not putting a single minute more into the clown fiesta I just got from that one. Ugh.

After that unpleasantness I did manage to roll Amaterasu finally after never seeing her all Event, but with literally no other good draws. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and play through to the 2nd gacha and 2 tickets, but... if she doesn't make some super interesting friends by then she'll end up in the hole with the last ones.

Scheri
03-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Was looking for Amaterasu + Sol like everyone else. When I was reroling I got Michel + Susano, played that acc. to the next 3000 jewel and got Amaterasu + Belobog + Artemis. I think I stay with this Team^^.

YoxalLoyal
03-20-2017, 05:34 PM
I'm going to be the odd man out and ask if anyone has a Shiva + Belphegor/SSR hime/SSR water-buff eidolon they are willing to give/trade? Been trying to roll for her since I want to try using a water team for once (way too much fire/light/dark for me). My luck went to all the times I pulled Amaterasu (yes, I am stupid lucky for rerolling Amaterasu and Sol on separate accounts).

Funny thing is I have a brand new Gaia account with Cronos, Agni, Hestia, and Belabog. Wished it was Amaterasu rather than Gaia. XD I'll probably keep this account because I love Gaia as a character.
Recently rolled Amaterasu, Brynhildr, and Bephomet on one account too.

Gisborn
03-20-2017, 05:46 PM
I'm going to be the odd man out and ask if anyone has a Shiva + Belphegor/SSR hime/SSR water-buff eidolon they are willing to give/trade? Been trying to roll for her since I want to try using a water team for once (way too much fire/light/dark for me). My luck went to all the times I pulled Amaterasu (yes, I am stupid lucky for rerolling Amaterasu and Sol on separate accounts).

Funny thing is I have a brand new Gaia account with Cronos, Agni, Hestia, and Belabog. Wished it was Amaterasu rather than Gaia. XD I'll probably keep this account because I love Gaia as a character.
Recently rolled Amaterasu, Brynhildr, and Bephomet on one account too.

Do u mind trading your Sol and Amaterasu for my Amaterasu, Tyr, Behe and a Dragoon? i'm been look for this combo since the event start....

YoxalLoyal
03-20-2017, 05:54 PM
Do u mind trading your Sol and Amaterasu for my Amaterasu, Tyr, Behe and a Dragoon? i'm been look for this combo since the event start....

I probably worded it wrong, but I didn't get them together. Separate accounts. My luck went to Sol and Ares which is my main atm.

Inb4whales
03-21-2017, 04:46 AM
Was looking for Amaterasu + Sol like everyone else. When I was reroling I got Michel + Susano, played that acc. to the next 3000 jewel and got Amaterasu + Belobog + Artemis. I think I stay with this Team^^.
I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything but if you wish to minimise your chances of getting that account banned, I suggest your crop out your Account ID and probably even name from the image that you posted because I do know that some Nutaku staff browse these forums from time to time and using multiple accounts to reroll is technically forbidden (I mean that's how Nutaku have to make money afterall and we're cheating the system.)

That is also the exact reason why Ramazan never showed his profile/account details on his "main team" screenshot.

KamiPro Soul
03-21-2017, 07:59 AM
Got Acala T_T (Tears of joy) :D

YoxalLoyal
03-21-2017, 09:25 AM
Bless RNGesus after many rerolls later. Funny that I get yet another Fire/Light SSR pair. Guess those two are my favourite elements to use if I keep getting these combos. XD

http://i.imgur.com/0DqTHnTl.png

exkidd
03-21-2017, 08:04 PM
i have
Sol,Satan,Ouroboros,Ramiel,Hermes (still have Ticket from Pre-Reg) 1000Jewel
Tyr, Shiva, Ramiel, Beelz, Belobog

want to trade with
michael+tyr or amaterasu+ares/acala

Eliont
03-22-2017, 12:19 AM
Don't delete account with lucky rolls pls =)
Need to record character scenes.

Got script to level characters in background using virtual machine.

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 12:37 PM
anyone know if there's a program for pc that you can speed up rerolling, ie multiple screens/accounts at the same time? currently i'm just going back and forth between my iphone and my PC.

naenae
03-22-2017, 02:50 PM
anyone know if there's a program for pc that you can speed up rerolling, ie multiple screens/accounts at the same time? currently i'm just going back and forth between my iphone and my PC.

You can if you use chrome, firefox, and/or opera at the same time

Snacks
03-22-2017, 06:22 PM
I rolled these accounts in the past two days
gia, acala, agni, brynhild
sol, shiva

I'm looking for
ama team with fire/dark or fire/water

lmk

Eliont
03-22-2017, 08:00 PM
New version, including 2 variants of KH scripts https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4LuBsm0mut6d2lCTEhlbWQtc1E

How to install and use: see "manual.txt" and "chat logs.txt" in archive.

Gisborn
03-23-2017, 09:04 AM
gg on my 3k jewel

VortexMagus
03-23-2017, 11:17 AM
3 SSR in a single roll, 5 SSR total on that account? What the actual fuck.

naenae
03-23-2017, 03:03 PM
gg on my 3k jewel

I see your three ssr kami + 2 eidolon ante and I call: all three fire ssr kami+fafnir and huanglong

VortexMagus
03-23-2017, 03:09 PM
I see your three ssr kami + 2 eidolon ante and I call: all three fire ssr kami+fafnir and huanglong

This is disgusting. I'm on the verge of quitting just from this.

Gisborn
03-23-2017, 03:25 PM

dat pull!omaigod~ btw how many pull have u done...

Ramazan
03-24-2017, 03:54 AM
Rip all rerollers, whos still rerolling i mean. Y'all gonna miss 1.5k jewel rewards if you dont settle with an acc soon.

Gisborn
03-24-2017, 04:22 AM
Rip all rerollers, whos still rerolling i mean. Y'all gonna miss 1.5k jewel rewards if you dont settle with an acc soon.

also advance rip to all not rerollers, who get the 1.5k and the pulled all Rs :D or maybe a dupe R/SR so just a weapon for ya?

Kamihentai
03-24-2017, 09:16 AM
Anyone got a spare account with Sol?
Being trying to get one for days...
I can give one with:
susanoo
or
gaia
or
amon
or
acala

BamBam
03-24-2017, 03:46 PM
I knew about the game a week ago and I saw this thread kind of yesterday. First thought I am so envious of those draw as I have no SSR on my current account and then i read more to see how much effort you guys have to spend to get these hime our of miss Karma=(

Anyhow, I will try some and hopefully get an ok one since I need an alt anyway.
BTW, anyone have a spare accts with SSR hime that can share =) I am down to anything xD

Santiago Rosa
03-24-2017, 07:51 PM
If anyone is interested in exchanging this roll PM me:

Also i have another with Amon and Tyr.

Gisborn
03-24-2017, 07:52 PM
If anyone is interested in exchanging this roll PM me:

Also i have another with Amon and Tyr.

wew 4 ssr.....u gonna die later :D

Santiago Rosa
03-24-2017, 08:22 PM
Yeah, 4 SSR BUT no synergy AT ALL!

Gisborn
03-24-2017, 08:25 PM
lol yea... too bad~ but still dat luck~

naenae
03-24-2017, 10:12 PM
Yeah, 4 SSR BUT no synergy AT ALL!

With enough fafnir friends it wouldn't matter. Dump the two ssr eidolons to sub slots and go with the dragoon or diablos until you get a better event eidolon you would want for main. fire/water can synergize well as a dual element team and two seperate single element teams. Though, personally, I'd prefer a dark team to go with my fire team.

Gisborn
03-24-2017, 10:24 PM
With enough fafnir friends it wouldn't matter. Dump the two ssr eidolons to sub slots and go with the dragoon or diablos until you get a better event eidolon you would want for main. fire/water can synergize well as a dual element team and two seperate single element teams. Though, personally, I'd prefer a dark team to go with my fire team.

also with his/her luck... who knows fafnir coming out in next 3k jewel draw ahahahah + a ares/acala gg

President Ramu
03-25-2017, 10:34 PM
Increased odds my ass!

I've been rerolling for Amaterasu since the event started (not every day, just a few separate sessions) and I've seen her exactly twice in maybe a few hundred attempts. Of course never with any other good characters attached, just solo Amaterasu and a bunch of assorted nonsense. Just enough to make me think it might be worth getting up to the ticket and 2nd gacha pull to see if it's worth keeping.

I swear I've thrown away 5x as many Sols than I've ever gotten Amaterasu's. I've never even Acala once. This gacha is madness.

Kamihentai
03-25-2017, 11:23 PM
Increased odds my ass!

I've been rerolling for Amaterasu since the event started (not every day, just a few separate sessions) and I've seen her exactly twice in maybe a few hundred attempts. Of course never with any other good characters attached, just solo Amaterasu and a bunch of assorted nonsense. Just enough to make me think it might be worth getting up to the ticket and 2nd gacha pull to see if it's worth keeping.

I swear I've thrown away 5x as many Sols than I've ever gotten Amaterasu's. I've never even Acala once. This gacha is madness.

Want to exchange 2 acala or amaterasu accounts for sol accounts?

Waddledeez
03-26-2017, 12:09 AM
All day today I've been throwing away Acala accounts I must have pulled her 20+ times today, but yeah Ama seems much more rare.

President Ramu
03-26-2017, 04:43 PM
That's it guys. No more rerolling. I'm out of the game.

I FUCKING GOT ARES+AMATERASU!!!!!!

I honestly wasn't even sure I'd ever get another Amaterasu at all. I just planned to try to roll for 1 more over the weekend and keep whichever one got the least-worst pull from the 2nd 3k gacha and Panel Ticket and all. I never thought this day would come, this is the exact reroll jackpot I've wanted all this time and it'd be greedy to ask for anything else. I'm out!

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

naenae
03-26-2017, 06:28 PM

I honestly wasn't even sure I'd ever get another Amaterasu at all. I just planned to try to roll for 1 more over the weekend and keep whichever one got the least-worst pull from the 2nd 3k gacha and Panel Ticket and all. I never thought this day would come, this is the exact reroll jackpot I've wanted all this time and it'd be greedy to ask for anything else. I'm out!

Grats. If you're luck you might get Fafnir and Acala to go with them later like I did. Be warned, Svalog and bikini Sol will be coming up. I swear I almost want to go into debt whaling for them after getting three fire ssr kami and two ssr eidolon draws.

Gisborn
03-26-2017, 08:40 PM

Gratz~!! but i thought Sols+Ama is the jackpot? Ares not even listed in good tier isn't it :/

Santiago Rosa
03-26-2017, 08:43 PM
Well I´m Happy having Ares + Sol + Ifrit. So if you are happy with it go with it bro.

President Ramu
03-26-2017, 09:23 PM
Gratz~!! but i thought Sols+Ama is the jackpot? Ares not even listed in good tier isn't it :/

Sol is fine, I just find her kind of boring and redundant for the types of teams I build. For the very specific squad I wanted to run (which I need to be able to run this upcoming Event for too, so best possible timing aside from 2 weeks ago) I needed at least Amaterasu+some sort of Offensive Fire hime. Ares was like, the one I wished for but didn't expect to actually get. Seeing her come out right after Amaterasu is completely bananas, I've only rolled 3 Amas total in the entire time I've been doing this (including this one).

Nepgear
03-27-2017, 01:51 AM
Hi :D, after a fews rerolls I ended with Acala/Amaterasu, should i keep it or try to get Amaterasu + any other?

Gisborn
03-27-2017, 04:57 AM
Hi :D, after a fews rerolls I ended with Acala/Amaterasu, should i keep it or try to get Amaterasu + any other?

2 SSR in same element.... u should be satisfy with this~

Losticus
03-27-2017, 02:29 PM

2 SSR in same element is very good. If you want to trade I have an Amon/Amaterasu and a satan/shiva/echidna up for grabs.

Sasara Kusugawa
03-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Hi Ramazan, I have a few questions for you:

-First off use a random e-mail, USING UNEXISTENT E-MAILS make rerolling process faster.

Not really sure about the meaning of unexistent emails here. Does that mean you can just use any other email? More specifically, do I need to create an email account first (e.g. make a gmail account) or just simply put in any email which nobody has used before?

But if your reroll dependent on 100 nutaku gold like aigis needs you to clear first 4 maps and 100 nutaku gold gives you extra 1 sc to make you be able to do 2 rolls without the need of doing the 5th map, then use real e-mail and activate it before starting to reroll.

By clearing the first 4 maps, are you referring to Aigis or Kamihime Project? And what does "sc" stand for?

-Do your rolls, if you have some spare time you can aim for 2 SSR kamihimes.

So, you mean I can continuously keep on rolling non-stop, eventhough I only got that 200 Nutaku Gold from earlier?

Stay away from SSR weapons, they'll be trash after they get removed from gacha, tho you can still use them for a while if you accidentally get them.

If I'm not mistaken, you need the SSR weapons to unlock its SSR Kamihime right? And I was told you need to use the Kamihime together with that specific weapon so can it really be considered trash?

Sorry for asking so many questions. It's my first time rerolling so there's many things I'm not really sure about.

naenae
03-27-2017, 03:27 PM
Not really sure about the meaning of unexistent emails here. Does that mean you can just use any other email? More specifically, do I need to create an email account first (e.g. make a gmail account) or just simply put in any email which nobody has used before?

Anything that has @something.com will work to open an account and you can change it later to an existing one, I preferred a real one to begin with

By clearing the first 4 maps, are you referring to Aigis or Kamihime Project? And what does "sc" stand for?

Aigis. Sc are sacred crystals used to draw from gacha, like Kamihime Project magic jewels

So, you mean I can continuously keep on rolling non-stop, eventhough I only got that 200 Nutaku Gold from earlier?

Rerolling means you have to delete the account and start a new one. Yes, but after a while they my restrict your ip. Use a vpn

If I'm not mistaken, you need the SSR weapons to unlock its SSR Kamihime right? And I was told you need to use the Kamihime together with that specific weapon so can it really be considered trash?

About half the ssr weapons right now don't have Kamihime attached to them, they're just for enhancing like r or sr weapons you can find.

Sorry for asking so many questions. It's my first time rerolling so there's many things I'm not really sure about.

Asking questions is usually the quickest way to learn

Waddledeez
03-27-2017, 11:06 PM
Poseidon up! Time to start rerolling for that water team I've always wanted!

Sasara Kusugawa
03-28-2017, 01:41 AM
Anything that has @something.com will work to open an account and you can change it later to an existing one, I preferred a real one to begin with

Aigis. Sc are sacred crystals used to draw from gacha, like Kamihime Project magic jewels

Rerolling means you have to delete the account and start a new one. Yes, but after a while they my restrict your ip. Use a vpn

About half the ssr weapons right now don't have Kamihime attached to them, they're just for enhancing like r or sr weapons you can find.

Asking questions is usually the quickest way to learn

Ok, thank you for the explanation. A bit more about the rerolling part. I completely forgotten about the free 3k jewels at the start. So if we skip the whole tutorial, will we still get that 3k jewels? And do we need to clear first 4 maps in Kamihime Project just like in Aigis? What will that 200 (or is it only 100?) Nutaku Gold be used for if we already can roll the 3k jewels gacha?

Slider
03-29-2017, 07:17 AM
Poseidon up! Time to start rerolling for that water team I've always wanted!

I have gotten poseidon 3x in a row with one other SSR, I'm looking for Ares and another SSR but ive only seen her once in two days ;/

Waddledeez
03-29-2017, 11:46 AM
I have gotten poseidon 3x in a row with one other SSR, I'm looking for Ares and another SSR but ive only seen her once in two days ;/

I'll keep an eye out, I rarely see ares now. I'm trying to get sol/Poseidon or some other good water ssr matchup.

Losticus
03-29-2017, 02:06 PM
First reroll of the day: Sol, Hecatonchires, and Artemis! Not bad!

Kamihentai
03-30-2017, 07:29 AM
Congrats. I'm sick of rerolling and not getting 2ssrs ever.

Gisborn
03-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Congrats. I'm sick of rerolling and not getting 2ssrs ever.

meanwhile... others gotten 3 or 4 SSRs~ lol

Nasshim
03-30-2017, 08:58 AM
meanwhile... others gotten 3 or 4 SSRs~ lol

when RGN plays favorites, stuff like this happens.

Lothario
03-30-2017, 09:13 AM
Anyone interested to trade with a dark team? Just pulled Amon/Susanoo/Satan. No good eidolons though..

Slider
03-30-2017, 09:15 AM
I'll keep an eye out, I rarely see ares now. I'm trying to get sol/Poseidon or some other good water ssr matchup.

4th reroll of the day, Ama/Sol/Poseidon......had to make sure it wasnt april 1st yet just in case

Lothario
03-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Ok, thank you for the explanation. A bit more about the rerolling part. I completely forgotten about the free 3k jewels at the start. So if we skip the whole tutorial, will we still get that 3k jewels? And do we need to clear first 4 maps in Kamihime Project just like in Aigis? What will that 200 (or is it only 100?) Nutaku Gold be used for if we already can roll the 3k jewels gacha?

Yes, just skip all and you will receive the 3k jewels. Regarding the nutaku gold, never bothered it. For rerolling it's like an Adam's apple, it's there but you don't know what it's for or what to do with it.

Yolodesu
03-30-2017, 09:23 AM
Damn everyone gets good combo at the same time x)

Anyone interested to trade with a dark team? Just pulled Amon/Susanoo/Satan. No good eidolons though..

Well that's a good pull for sure! Eidolon isnt really a big deal since its way easier to lb those from the events.
Anyway, if you're interested by what i posted on the trading post (acala+ares+agni and shiva+gaia+oceanus), and if someone with Shiva + Poseidon want to join us, i'm up.

Santiago Rosa
03-30-2017, 09:32 AM

Bro, I have one account with Poseidon+Gaia, other 4 SSR Shiva+Amaterasu+Takemikazuchi+Thunderbird both of them fresh with all the free gems since day 1, also my main account has Ifrit+Ares+Sol. If you are interested PM me.

Slider
03-30-2017, 11:35 AM
Just rolled huang/sol

4 rolls later shiva/susanoo/belphegor

Kamihentai
03-30-2017, 12:15 PM
Got poseidon+susanoo
I will trade it for any account with sol + another kamihime ssr.

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Rerolling a lot, now also got ares + shiva.
I'm still looking for Sol + another SSR.

Slider
03-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Once i get sol/amater i will be giving my other sol accounts away one with sol/huanglong and the other is just sol

Gisborn
03-30-2017, 07:34 PM
Once i get sol/amater i will be giving my other sol accounts away one with sol/huanglong and the other is just sol

gl with that, i tried reroll throughout an event for that ~~~but RNGesus say nope

Kamihentai
03-30-2017, 10:04 PM
Got Amaterasu + Acala. Going to use that unless someone wishes to trade a Sol + SSR account for it.
I will keep rerolling though...

Santiago Rosa
03-30-2017, 10:30 PM
Got Amaterasu + Acala. Going to use that unless someone wishes to trade a Sol + SSR account for it.
I will keep rerolling though...

Send you a PM

Minze
03-31-2017, 01:45 AM
Hi,
first of all thx for the guide.

I rolled Sol + Susanno is this combo ok?
Actually i aimed for for a double element combo, like Amaterasu + Fire SSR or Shiva + Poseidon.
I will not cash much so I want a good starting team.
Thx and good luck rolling

Gisborn
03-31-2017, 02:15 AM
Hi,
first of all thx for the guide.

I rolled Sol + Susanno is this combo ok?
Actually i aimed for for a double element combo, like Amaterasu + Fire SSR or Shiva + Poseidon.
I will not cash much so I want a good starting team.
Thx and good luck rolling

Sol is good to splash into other elements, so yea that would work

naenae
03-31-2017, 04:53 AM

what would you be wanting for that, exactly?

Abu
03-31-2017, 04:56 AM
what would you be wanting for that, exactly?

nae, ill give you my sol/tyr account if you want another. got bored with game and i like the idea of giving to a whale.

naenae
03-31-2017, 05:00 AM
All signs point to yes and thank you

Losticus
04-01-2017, 02:31 AM

Is this still available? I've been trying to get that team for ages.

Lothario
04-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Is this still available? I've been trying to get that team for ages.

Traded mate, sorry I forgot to reply on here.

Santiago Rosa
04-01-2017, 11:13 PM
If anyone is interested in this roll:
PM just good offers.

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 10:37 AM
a question.

I am trying to reroll an account that has Gaia in it alongside with another SSR, any advice which of the SSR would work well with Gaia?? other than Sol of course.

Yolodesu
04-02-2017, 10:54 AM
a question.

I am trying to reroll an account that has Gaia in it alongside with another SSR, any advice which of the SSR would work well with Gaia?? other than Sol of course.

Poseidon / Shiva. You kinda need a second team to cover your main team weakness, so in your case, a water team alongside a wind team.
Also early game they can work together since you have eidolons which buff both elements (Behemoth / Garuda)

And if you want my point of view, if you can find Gaia + Hermes/chronus/ Belphegor (the more the better), don't throw it away. Next event will introduce a SR wind kamihime so you might want to be ready for it.

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Poseidon / Shiva. You kinda need a second team to cover your main team weakness, so in your case, a water team alongside a wind team.
Also early game they can work together since you have eidolons which buff both elements (Behemoth / Garuda)

And if you want my point of view, if you can find Gaia + Hermes/chronus/ Belphegor (the more the better), don't throw it away. Next event will introduce a SR wind kamihime so you might want to be ready for it.

ok so Shiva or Poseidon are ideal match with her??? gonna keep that in mind.

umm are you sure it's alright to only go with a single SSR alongside with those SR you mentioned??? how can they work with her if I may ask?

Yolodesu
04-02-2017, 01:36 PM
umm are you sure it's alright to only go with a single SSR alongside with those SR you mentioned??? how can they work with her if I may ask?

Well, the reason you want to start with an account with SSR on it is because you'll have a 0.none% chance to draw the one you want once you started playing. But it doesnt mean SR are trash.

Easiest way to progress trough the game is to have the strongest main team possible, and a decent B team which cover your main team weakness.

Knowing that, the best kamihime you can get alongside Gaia actually is Sol ofc (and considering the lack of wind healers, there is a lot of chance she will stay in your team forever)

But considering gacha is a bitch, and if you don't want to continue rerolling for ages, you sometimes have no other choice but going with a goodenough team.

With Gaia, you can choose to go with a water SSR or multiple SR hime.

Hermes (wind) will bring you 2 dots and has a self imune.
Chronus (wind) is a decent dps with an atk debuff (but it doesnt stack with Oberon's debuff, and you want Oberon)
Belphegor (water) would be a really good hime for your B team which will give you boss control and atk+def debuff

Next step (whatever team you start with, even with Sol), will be to start lvlup and save your jewels for Titania (SSR wind buffer)/Oberon (SR wind debuffer) release (~3 weeks according to japan wiki).

At this point, if you started with a "goodenough" team, and can't draw anything good from the gacha, you'll still have the choice to start rerolling again and hope for Gaia + Sol / Titania / Oberon.

Hope i was clear enough ;)

Edit : Chronus' debuff doesnt stack with Cibele's, not Oberon

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Well, the reason you want to start with an account with SSR on it is because you'll have a 0.none% chance to draw the one you want once you started playing. But it doesnt mean SR are trash.

Easiest way to progress trough the game is to have the strongest main team possible, and a decent B team which cover your main team weakness.

Knowing that, the best kamihime you can get alongside Gaia actually is Sol ofc (and considering the lack of wind healers, there is a lot of chance she will stay in your team forever)

But considering gacha is a bitch, and if you don't want to continue rerolling for ages, you sometimes have no other choice but going with a goodenough team.

With Gaia, you can choose to go with a water SSR or multiple SR hime.

Hermes (wind) will bring you 2 dots and has a self imune.
Chronus (wind) is a decent dps with an atk debuff (but it doesnt stack with Oberon's debuff, and you want Oberon)
Belphegor (water) would be a really good hime for your B team which will give you boss control and atk+def debuff

Next step (whatever team you start with, even with Sol), will be to start lvlup and save your jewels for Titania (SSR wind buffer)/Oberon (SR wind debuffer) release (~3 weeks according to japan wiki).

At this point, if you started with a "goodenough" team, and can't draw anything good from the gacha, you'll still have the choice to start rerolling again and hope for Gaia + Sol / Titania / Oberon.

Hope i was clear enough ;)

I got say you bring many interesting points and thank you very much for this explanation.

of course if I do get both Gaia and Sol that would be great and I would go with that account as I like the both of them.

this Titania sounds very interesting, do you have any information on her abilities, I am afraid I can't read Japanese so me going to wiki won't do much for me than just staring at the pretty pictures of the Kamihime.

of course I don't think I could ever draw her without resorting to Rerolls and such, but I still like to know of her abilities and how well she can go with Gaia.

- - - Updated - - -

while I didn't get Gaia, but I got Sol and Amaterasu.

the team is quite tempting even though I am specfcially hunting for Gaia, but those 2 are so darn good from what I hear.

Yolodesu
04-02-2017, 03:33 PM
I am afraid I can't read Japanese

I cant read it either mate ;) I'm using google translate. Its a bit blurry sometimes though. Here are the link :

Titania (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%8B%E3%82%A2)
Oberon (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AA%E3%83%99%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3)
Heimdal (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%98%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A0%E3%83%80%E3% 83%AB) (upcoming event kamihime)

You might also be interested by this page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#buffdebu ff). Basically its the list of all buff/debuff in the game. So you can check if one stack with another (same frame wont stack together), and how many % each ability does.

- - - Updated - - -

while I didn't get Gaia, but I got Sol and Amaterasu.

the team is quite tempting even though I am specfcially hunting for Gaia, but those 2 are so darn good from what I hear.

Haha yeah :D you got the best double SSR draw in the game actually. grats ;)

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 04:25 PM
very interesting, gonna have to make use of Google translation to know what is going on there, but that is strange is Titania released with 2 forms or something???

yeah I think I am going to keep this team, that is a major stroke of luck to get Sol and Amaterasu in a single team, problem is since neither of them posses high damage abilities I may have to be forced to go Arthur as my Soul to have some damage, unless I pull some highly powered SR Kamihime that can cover that.

Yolodesu
04-02-2017, 04:51 PM
very interesting, gonna have to make use of Google translation to know what is going on there, but that is strange is Titania released with 2 forms or something???

yeah I think I am going to keep this team, that is a major stroke of luck to get Sol and Amaterasu in a single team, problem is since neither of them posses high damage abilities I may have to be forced to go Arthur as my Soul to have some damage, unless I pull some highly powered SR Kamihime that can cover that.

Thats anaweking form which will be introduce in the game later. Can't tell you much about that.

And yeah, you have an amazing draw but it will be a pain in the ass to complete your team.
Fire wont have any SR hime from event before a loooong time.
First light SR Hime from event is trash, next one will be released in ages, and you only get 1 single R from free gacha.

Imo your best shot would be to build a fire team. You start with Ignis, you'll get a fire SR at the end of chapter one (she isnt really good but you wont have anything else). You should be able to quickly replace Ignis with Nergal from free gacha (she is better imo)
B team will be lightning with SR from the 3rd chapter and 2 R you can get from free gacha.
And ofc, stick Sol in your team and don't touch her anymore.

And then hope for the best from premium gacha (Bryn / Agni /beelz. Or maybe Ares, who knows? :p )

Yami
04-03-2017, 02:57 PM
I've accidentally deleted my main account while rerolling for another at the same time.
T-T
I guess even more of a need to reroll now...

Lyria
04-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Hello everyone!

So, I rerolled for a whole day and my best shots were:

Double SSR (Water), Shiva + Poseidon
Single SSR (Fire) Ama

I don't want to get rid of none of those but I know that I can get a better shot if I keep trying; is Ama solo ok? Should I run that double SSR water team?

Yolodesu
04-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Hello everyone!

So, I rerolled for a whole day and my best shots were:

Double SSR (Water), Shiva + Poseidon
Single SSR (Fire) Ama

I don't want to get rid of none of those but I know that I can get a better shot if I keep trying; is Ama solo ok? Should I run that double SSR water team?

AAAA DUDE!§ I've been rolling for Shiva Poseidon since Poseidon release now. Thats a really good pool and water is usually considered to be the best element by dmm vets (good kamihime pool, god tier Chtulu who will be released later). So you can go for it for sure.
Fire is another really good element and Amateratsu is god tier but i wouldnt go for her alone. If you cant get another SSR with her, try at least to get Brynhildr, who is a really good healer.

Aside that, i take my chance and ask you if you would be interested for a trade. I can offer you these 2 accounts :
Amateratsu + Acala + Agni
Sol + Michael

And few others :
Sol + Satan
Amateratsu + Michael + Artemis
Amateratsu + Shiva + Oceanus
Ares + Satan + Brynhildr

Just let me know if you're interested (i can give you multiple accounts if you want, others will be given for free anyway)

Peace mate

Lyria
04-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Dude, I'm interested but I messed up that account email (wrote differently during regis' and just noticed later on) and can't change it, and it can be deleted anytime by the email's original user (I've checked and even the wrong email I wrote exists so now someone has the power to delete that game account). But thanks for the feedback, I guess I'll keep rolling while playing these accounts, when I get another good double SSR I'll keep it.

I would love the amaterasu+michael/shiva ones (1 of them) but it would be unfair with you, since my Poseidon/Shiva is doomed.

Yolodesu
04-05-2017, 09:21 PM
You can just change email anytime. Clic on your profile on top of your screen > edit profile > change email.

I can give you one of these combo ofc but Amateratsu + Acala + Agni would be better (2 fire ssr + 1 fire sr). Aside that if you want to run Michael i can give you Michael + Sol in addition (Sol is god tier and you'll be able to use her with any other team)

Keep me informed ;)

wickedgod
04-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Hi there,

Awesome guide ! I have been playing it so wrong, already 7 weeks playing it still none of SSR unit.
Can this guide apply to active account or only for new email ?

Best regards,

Yolodesu
04-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Can this guide apply to active account or only for new email ?

Hi. It works only for new email since you have to delete your account after every attempt.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 04:48 AM
So done this so many times without luck that all 4 vpn locations restricted.

Does the game reset restriction on your ip at some point or vpn program change IP , or do i have to download a different vpn and start again.

Im the most unlucky gamer ever.

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 04:53 AM
So done this so many times without luck that all 4 vpn locations restricted.

Does the game reset restriction on your ip at some point or vpn program change IP , or do i have to download a different vpn and start again.

Im the most unlucky gamer ever.

Usually vpn ip are quickly available again. Just wait a bit. Personal ip takes a bit longer for me (usually more than a day)

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 11:12 AM
Usually vpn ip are quickly available again. Just wait a bit. Personal ip takes a bit longer for me (usually more than a day)

Really, because UK IP been restricted like for 2 days now for me.

Guess ill just wait a little longer or just check next time im on.

- - - Updated - - -

Invite your friends!!
For a limited time, completing the tutorial will award new users 6000 Magic Jewels!!

welp. time for even more rerolls!

bosing
04-19-2017, 03:33 AM
even at 6000 jewel i still cant get sol+any ssr lol

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 02:11 PM
So I just started playing this game and rerolled for 12 hours straight and hit my limit ; I'm starting to lose my mind and won't reroll anymore, I gave up on the idea of getting 2 SSR KHs. So which one of those pulls do you recommand me playing?

1) KHs :
SSR Amon (dark)
SR Tsukuyomi (dark)
SR Beelzebub (dark)
SR Uranus (light)
Eidolons :
SR Guilty Dragoon (dark)

2) KHs :
SSR Poseidon (water)
SR Oceanus (water)
SR Brynhildr (fire)
SR Belobog (light)
Eidolons :
SR Ignited Dragoon (fire)
SR Pegasus (light)

3) KHs :
SSR Raphael (light)
SR Uranus (light)
Eidolons :
SSR Hecatonchires (light)

4) KHs :
SSR Sol (light)
SR Ramiel (thunder)
Eidolons :
SSR Behemoth (wind)
SR Lindwurm (wind)
SR Tempest Dragoon (wind) x2

I don't mind having to throw a couple bucks to flesh out one of these teams and would like your advice on which one has the better synergy in the long run. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

So I just started playing this game and rerolled for 12 hours straight and hit my limit ; I'm starting to lose my mind and won't reroll anymore, I gave up on the idea of getting 2 SSR KHs. So which one of those pulls do you recommand me playing?

1) KHs :
SSR Amon (dark)
SR Tsukuyomi (dark)
SR Beelzebub (dark)
SR Uranus (light)
Eidolons :
SR Guilty Dragoon (dark)

2) KHs :
SSR Poseidon (water)
SR Oceanus (water)
SR Brynhildr (fire)
SR Belobog (light)
Eidolons :
SR Ignited Dragoon (fire)
SR Pegasus (light)

3) KHs :
SSR Raphael (light)
SR Uranus (light)
Eidolons :
SSR Hecatonchires (light)

4) KHs :
SSR Sol (light)
SR Ramiel (thunder)
Eidolons :
SSR Behemoth (wind)
SR Lindwurm (wind)
SR Tempest Dragoon (wind) x2

I don't mind having to throw a couple bucks to flesh out one of these teams and would like your advice on which one has the better synergy in the long run. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

so i just pulled sol and amaterasu are they good or should i reroll?

Kirreyn
04-19-2017, 02:17 PM
Sol+Ama is best use it.

ExAnima
04-19-2017, 02:30 PM
Alright I just registered on the forums because I didnt realise unregistered guests would have their messages merged. I'm the one that didn't pull sol + ama so would like an answer :(

Kirreyn
04-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Alright I just registered on the forums because I didnt realise unregistered guests would have their messages merged. I'm the one that didn't pull sol + ama so would like an answer :(

So you didnt pull sol + ama? When just go sol because sol>ama>all others ssr. And for soul just go mordred this way you even farm expert event battles, need something like mordred(extra spell maiden prayer), sol, amon, nike (or other healer, like brynhilde), and +1 light element hime even R is good and you even have behemoth ssr. I killed expert with only 12-13k atk 2k-2.5k hp mordred+sol+amon+brynhilde+dike and using friend behemoth.

Yolodesu
04-19-2017, 02:48 PM

Hey mate. You can go either with :

Sol + Behemoth : Sol is probably the best kh you can get. Whatever your draw will be later you'll be able to put her in your team, and you won't have to rely on chance to draw a healer (note that some element lacks of healers, or don't have any; in this case you often have to stick with Andromeda). Ramiel is a really good SR and Behemoth is still good to have.

Amon + Beelz + Tsuku : Good combo (Amon and Beelz are both really good), no element weakness. Tsuku is a bit tricky to use though (you won't be able to play with normal version of Amon for affliction immunity). You'll receive a good dark SR from raid event in ~1 month (Valor (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB))

Don't pay attention to SR eidolon, you'll quickly replace them with Events. If you choose to go with dark team, current event is dark, so speed up to grab at least one copy of weapon and eidolon.

edit :

So you didnt pull sol + ama?
as he said, comments from unregistered are merged. There was 2 ppl posting.

ExAnima
04-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the input! I guess I can try to level these 2 teams and see later which one to ditch once i get to level 30.

Pardo
04-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Hi, i pulled yesterday Acala + Michael + Sol + Cronus + Urania, my questing is: which Soul should i work towards to use with that team? i was thinking about Joan since she can use Michael's weapon, and she would be affected by Michael's light-buff skill, any advice would be useful.

felix
04-19-2017, 04:26 PM
Hi, i pulled yesterday Acala + Michael + Sol + Cronus + Urania, my questing is: which Soul should i work towards to use with that team? i was thinking about Joan since she can use Michael's weapon, and she would be affected by Michael's light-buff skill, any advice would be useful.

Mickael, Sol and Urania is practicly begging to go light team, and light has serious problems with debuffs, so i would recommend Mordred with Gawain's EX

Pardo
04-19-2017, 07:06 PM
Mickael, Sol and Urania is practicly begging to go light team, and light has serious problems with debuffs, so i would recommend Mordred with Gawain's EX

I will start working towards Mordred then. Thanks for the advice.

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 11:12 PM
After a couple of hours of rerolling, I think the best I got is Satan, Shiva, and Huanglong from my 2 10 rolls.
That worth keeping? Or should I suck it up and keep trying for something better?

Gisborn
04-20-2017, 12:14 AM
After a couple of hours of rerolling, I think the best I got is Satan, Shiva, and Huanglong from my 2 10 rolls.
That worth keeping? Or should I suck it up and keep trying for something better?

no synergy, but u can keep it and work for 3 teams....

ilikelolis
04-21-2017, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the guide. I got them recently :D

Gaming Puddings
04-27-2017, 02:29 PM
After 3 weeks of rerolling not a single Sol i mean the heck..... the best i got was 2 SSR in one account Amon unleashed and the pink angel one from last event forgot her name...... not to mention amon dissapered and a normal one took its place after the first realm was completed....